[New Corona] XNUMXth Kagoshima Prefecture XNUMX people confirmed to be infected Single digit is XNUMX consecutive days
If you write the contents roughly
This municipal school is temporarily closed from the 14th to the 18th, but Kagoshima City will extend the leave period to 25 days with the advice of the public health center for some grades or classes.
On the XNUMXth, XNUMX new coronavirus infections were confirmed in Kagoshima prefecture.Infection confirmation was single digit XNUMX ... → Continue reading
Kagoshima TV broadcast
"Kagoshima TV Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Kagoshima.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
- Temporary suspension of business by a company or facility for some reason.
- Temporary closure (school) → Temporary closure of school as stipulated by the Japanese School Health and Safety Act (class closure due to infectious diseases, etc.)
- Regarding temporary closure of companies, facilities, schools, etc. that have been implemented since 2020 due to the epidemic of the new coronavirusSocio-economic impact of 2019 coronavirus infectionSee.
South KyushuMajor in the areaBase cityOne of thePolitics-Economy-culture-TransportationCenter ofBut also.Located in the Midwestern part of Kagoshima Prefecture, from ancient timesSatsuma Domain, 90 stonescastle townHas prospered as.1889May 4ToJapanAt firstMunicipal systemTheEnforcementIt is one of the 31 cities thatFukuoka City,Kitakyushu,Kumamoto-shiKyushu's 4th placepopulationTo hold.. As of March 2021,Core cityThen.Funabashi(Chiba）Kawaguchi city(Saitama), It is the third largest (the largest core city where the prefectural office is located).or,International Conference Tourist CityIs also specified.
Heisei period Of1996In the first periodCore city(In 8Ministry of Home AffairsSet byLocal government law OfCabinet OrderSpecified by.. About one-third of the prefecture population (about 35%) is concentrated in MotoichiTop cityBut also aroundMunicipalitiesとKagoshima metropolitan areaMake up.Kyushu ShinkansenAlthough further development is expected by the full opening of Kagoshima City, originally Kagoshima CityGeographyFactorRegionThere is also an aspect that has developed as a block base,Fukuoka metropolitan areaBy being able to be tied in a short time,Straw effectThere are also concerns about such negative aspects.
- Population: X NUM X people
- Natural dynamic rate +1.3% Social dynamic rate -0.5% Birth rate 1.35 (2007)
- Households: 262,897 households
- Number of registered foreigners: 2,027
- Area: 547.06km2
- DID Area: 74.82km2
- Habitat area: 248.84km2
- Mainland habitable area: 214.64km2
- Population density: 1106 people/km2
- Population density in DID area: 6542 people/km2
- Habitat area Population density: 2432 people/km2
|Kagoshima City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Kagoshima City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Kagoshima city (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
The "Kagoshima City Master Plan" established by Kagoshima City in 2007 defines areas and districts according to the following categories... Area as of January 2011, 1, population as of April 1, 2020.
|Area/District||Jurisdiction headquarters/branch office||Population (people)||Area (km2)||Population density (person/km2)||Municipal systemMunicipal systemUpon enforcement||Remarks|
|Central region||Central district||City Hall Main Office||287,222||48.2||5,959||Kagoshima|
|Kamimachi district||Kagoshima City, Yoshino Village (part)||Ryugamizu districtYoshino TownA part of|
|Kamoike district||Nakamura Umura||1934 Nakamura Umura transferred to Kagoshima City|
|Josai district||Kagoshima City,Ishiki Village(part)|
|Take and Tagami district||Seibu Tamura|
|Taniyama area||Taniyama northern area||Taniyama branch||161,140||106.8||1,509||Taniyama Village|
|Ishiki area||Ishiki branch||50,055||57.1||877||Ishiki Village (part)||In 1950, Ishiki village was transferred to Kagoshima city.|
|Yoshino area||Yoshino Branch||50,015||33.2||1,506||Yoshino Village||1934 Yoshinomura transferred to Kagoshima City|
|Sakurajima area||Higashisakurajima district||Higashi Sakurajima Branch||4,021||76.8||52||Higashisakurajima Village||In 1950, Higashisakurajima Village was transferred to Kagoshima City.|
|Sakurajima area||Sakurajima branch||Nishisakurajima Village|
|Yoshida area||Yoshida branch||10,095||54.8||184||Yoshida|
|Kiiri area||Kiiri branch||10,990||61.2||180||Kiiri|
|Matsumoto area||Matsumoto branch||16,938||51.1||331||Kamiishuin Village|
|Koriyama area||Koriyama branch||7,068||57.8||122||Koriyama Village,Shimoishuin Village(part)|
As of 2011 in Kagoshima City,townThere is only one, and it is written as "XX town" or "XX triangle".Large print The1911(MeijiUntil 44, Nishida, Arata, and Shioya were installed, but most of NishidaTokiwa Town, Most of ArataKamiarata Town, Shioya is Shioya-machi (laterKoto town) And has not been installed since then.
Even when the neighboring towns and villages were transferred, the existing large area was replaced with the town at the time of the merger, and it was already established as a town when the 2004 towns were transferred in 5.MureokaThe large area except for Mureoka XNUMX-chome from XNUMX-chome is abolished in the large-area area at the time of incorporation, and the area of the town is newly set..
According to Kagoshima City History Volume 2015 published in 5, as of 2014, the city with the most population in Kagoshima City has 3 people.Yoshino TownAnd then the 1Kamifukumoto Town, 6 peopleShimofukumoto Townas well as the Nakayama Town(Chuzancho), 5 peopleKamoike Shinmachi,Kawakami Town,Haruyama TownHas become.
Near the southern end of Kyushu,Fukuoka CityFrom south to about 280km,Kumamoto-shiIt is located approximately 180km south of the city of Kagoshima prefecture.Satsuma PeninsulaThe northeastern part of Sakurajima and the entire area of Sakurajima will be the city area.Kagoshima BayIt is a tourist city with a view of Kinko Bay, and about 900 million tourists visit Sakurajima every year.
Most of the plains are occupied by commercial areas, residential areas, and industrial areas, and there are few cultivated areas. Many of the slopes and mountainous areas close to urban areas have been developed as residential land andNew townThere are many. However, road development has not caught up with the development of the city, and bothMain lineBut the traffic is heavy. Since the city area is long in the north and south, commuting traffic congestion from the Taniyama district and the Yoshino area is particularly serious, which is a major issue.
National Route 10If the total amount of rainfall on the Yoshino-Aira coast of the line exceeds 200 mm, traffic will be restricted (restriction history: heavy rain disaster "Heisei 5 year 8 month heavy rain"See "8.6 heavy rain (8.6 flood)"). Therefore, also pass in parallelJR Kyushu OfNippo Main LineHowever, if it reaches near its own specified rainfall, there are times when it will be canceled.
Sakurajima, located on the other side of the city center (straight line distance of about 4km), has been much calmer compared to the 1980s and 90s, but is still active after 2000.VolcanoThey are still active and often in the city centerAsh fallTo do.active volcanoDespite this, cities with such a population scale are rare in the world.
- Most of the bathing facilities in the city are close to the volcano and have many sources.SpaIs. For more information, seeHot spring in downtown KagoshimaSee.
- Located about 1.5 km northeast of Sakurajima on November 2004, 11Kagoshima DistrictSakurajima TownWas the only inhabited remote island in the city since the transfer to Kagoshima City, but by August 2013, all residents had moved out of the island, and the number of residents of Niijima was temporarily zero.(* The population of Basic Resident Register became zero after December 2014.Is). After that, it became a manned island again due to the migration of people in 2019.As an access to the island, there is an administrative ferry from Uranomae Port in Kagoshima City's Komen Town, which is still operating as of 2019..
- Area: 0.13km2 Around 2km Population: 0 Address: Niijima Town, Kagoshima City
The ends of north, south, east and west of Kagoshima City are as follows:.
|municipal office||Eastern end|
Warm and rainyPacific climatePresent. Annual averagetemperatureIs around 18℃,真 夏日There are about 80 days a year and about 160 days a summer day,Winter dayIs about a few days a year, but it often drops below 0 degrees at dawn in suburban hills and mountains. It becomes a strong winter type pressure distribution, and when cold air flows in the west, snow clouds from the East China Sea easily enter and it snows. In many years there is no snow,2011On January 1st, the second largest snowfall in the past, 1 cm, was recorded, and although it is the southernmost location of the prefectural office in Kyushu, the amount of snow that accumulates at one time is large.But,South coast lowThere is almost no snowfall due to the rain, and it becomes warm rain. Due to the susceptibility to cold air from the continent, the temperature may drop below normal by 5 degrees or more. The annual rainfall is about 2000-2500 mm, and there is a lot of rainfall. Annual sunshine hours are approximately 1800-2100 hours.
The Kagoshima Local Meteorological Observatory was relocated from Kamiarata-cho to Motomachi, Higashi-gun in 1993. In recent years due to urbanization in addition to global warmingHeat islandStrongly affected by the phenomenon, the minimum temperature is rising rapidly. The rate of increase in the average price is among the highest among all government offices in Japan.
- Temperature-up to 37.4 °C (2016(28)May 8), minimum -6.7℃ (1923(Taisho 12)May 2）
- Maximum precipitation-324.0 mm (1995(7)May 8）
- Maximum instantaneous wind speed-58.5m / s(1996(8)May 8）
- Deepest Snow-29cm(1959(34)May 1）
- Maximum number of summer days-175 days (2003(15))
- Maximum number of summer days-98 days (2013)
- Most hot days-28 days (2013)
- Maximum number of tropical nights-72 days (2006(18))
- Maximum number of winter days-57 days (1936(Showa 11))
|Climate of Kagoshima Local Meteorological Observatory (1981-2010)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||23.9|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||12.8|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||8.5|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||4.6|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−5.7|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||77.5|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||3|
|Average days of precipitation||8.9||8.8||12.9||10.4||10.0||14.6||11.2||10.5||10.2||7.2||7.3||7.7||119.7|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||132.7||135.1||148.8||167.5||174.2||121.8||190.9||206.2||176.7||186.7||155.2||149.8||1,935.6|
|Source 1:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
|Former Kagoshima Local Meteorological Observatory (Kamiarata), 1961-1990 average climate|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||12.2|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||7.2|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||2.6|
|Source: Science Chronology|
The origin of the name "Kagoshima" comes from the wilddeerThere are various theories such as the fact that many children (Kago) lived there, and many sailors (Kako) lived there, and that it was derived from the word kag, which means a volcano.Furthermore, there is a theory that it came from a myth, and it is still uncertain which is correct. However, "kago" is an old word meaning cliff, and the four sides of Sakurajima were cliffs, so the island name was changed to Kagoshima (Kuroshima), and that was the opposite bank.ShrineName(Kagoshima Shrine), and evenKagoshima DistrictAscountyThe theory that it has expanded to the name is influential.
The beginning as a cityShimazu family6th headMr. Shimahisa Tofukuji Castle(Kagoshima CityShimizu Town) When I was in the castle (1340Around).1549(astronomical18 years),Francisco XavierWhere is the current city area (Gion Nosu TownLanded in the vicinity), the first in Japanキ リ ス ト 教It becomes the place of transmission.
19st centuryIn the middle ofEurope OfmachineAdopted civilizationResearchThe 28th head of the familyShimadzuNomoto Assembly Building (currentlyShoko Building) As a businessReflection furnace,blast furnaceWas created and became the cradle of modern industrialization in Japan, the dawn of modern Japan,Meiji RestorationIn政治家,Officials,soldierHe produced many people, etc., and became the cornerstone of modern Japan construction.
- 1549(astronomical18 years)- キ リ ス ト 教The first land of Japan (Francisco XavierLanding).
- 1853(Kaei6 years)- HinomaruBirthplace (28th ownerShimadzuBy the proposal to the Shogunate).
- 1854(AnseiFirst year)-Domestic first warshipShoheimaruCompletion.
- 1857(4th year of Ansei)-Isozu House of the Shimazu family (currentlySengokuen) Japan's first gas light comes on.
- 1865(KeioFirst year)-Write the first English-Japanese dictionary in typographic printing in Japan.
- 1341(Calendar4 years)- Shimazu Sadahisa Tofukuji CastleTo acquire a base in Kagoshima.
- 1387(KakeiFirst year)- Mr. Shimahisa Shimizu CastleWas built as a guard station (Kagoshima Kaifu as a castle town).
- 1394(OeiFirst year)- Motohisa Shimazu FukushojiWas erected, and it will be the Bodhi Temple of the same person.
- 1549(astronomical18 years)-Christianity is told by Francisco Xavier.
- 1550(Astronomy 19)- Takahisa ShimazuGonaikan (Inner castle) Is built, and the guard station is relocated from Shimizu Castle.
- 1601(Keicho6 years)- Shimazu Iekyu Kagoshima CastleBuilt a castle and established the Kagoshima clan office.
- 1658(ManjiFirst year)- Mitsuhisa Shimazu SengonenLandscaping.
- 1871(Meiji4 years)May 8 - Abandoned DomainShimoyama Shitamachi, Kagoshima Prefecture (current Kagoshima CityYamashita)Prefectural officeIs installed.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)May 4 - Municipal systemWas implemented, the oldKagoshima CastleWith areas of Shimo 46 towns and 1 town 3 villages in the old neighborhoodKagoshimaIs established..At that time, it was the largest population in Kyushu.
- 1901(34th year of Meiji)May 6 -Kagoshima Main Line, the first railway line in the city (currentlyNippo Main Line) Kokubun-Kagoshima area opened.
- 1913(Taisho2 years)May 10 -Kawauchi Line (currentlyKagoshima Main Line) Is opened.
- 1914(Taisho 3)May 1 -Sakurajima erupted at the same time as magnitude 7Sakurajima earthquakeOccurs.. 58 dead. As a result, SakurajimaOsumi PeninsulaIt became a continuation of the earth (Taisho Taisho eruption).
- 1916(Taisho 5)May 10 -Kagoshima Zoo, which is the fourth in Japan by Kagoshima Electric Orbit (currentlyHirakawa Zoological Park) Is the currentAEON Kagoshima Kamoike(Former Daiei Kagoshima store) Opened on site.
- 1928(Showa3 years)May 7 -Transfer the tram line in the city to the city management, Kagoshima City Electric Bureau (currentlyKagoshima City Transportation Bureau) Is established.
- 1934(10)May 11 -Kagoshima, the seventh in Japan and the first in Kyushu to have both fruits and vegetablesCentral wholesale marketCompleted in Sumiyoshi Town.
- 1945(20)May 6 -Kagoshima air raid. About 2,300 dead.
- 1950(25)May 12 -A fire broke out from Ogawamachi and spread the fire. Approximately 300 houses such as barracks burned down, although there were no casualties.
- 1955(Showa 30)- Yamanoguchi TownPublic sewer service started. It is the first public sewer system with an end-of-life treatment plant in the west of Osaka City, and at the same time, it is the earliest public sewer system in Japan to begin and complete construction after the war and become the seventh public sewer system in the nation including during and after the war.
- 1967(42)May 4 -Adjacent to the south sideTaniyama CityAnd merged to form a new system, Kagoshima City.
- 1980(55)May 7 -Population exceeded 50.
- 1989(HeiseiFirst year)- 100th anniversary of municipal organization.
- 1993(5)May 6Longer term heavy rainfall. On August 8, the Kotsu River flooded. 6 dead and missing.5 Kagoshima Great Flood(So-called8.6 flood damage) Called. Spanning the Koto RiverGoishibashiOf these, Shin-Ue-bashi and Take-no-bashi are leaked. In this year, Kagoshima city recorded an annual rainfall of 4,022 mm.
- 1996(8)May 4 - The first core citySpecified in.
- 1996(8)11 - Until thenYamashitaWas inKagoshima Prefectural Office Kamoike ShinmachiMoved to.
- 2003(15)May 1 -Kagoshima DistrictYoshida Town,Sakurajima Town, Hioki-gunMatsumoto Town,Koriyama Town, Ibusuki-gunKiiri TownEstablished Kagoshima district merger meeting with
- 2004(16)May 11 -Incorporate each town of the above merger council. Population exceeded 60.
Changes in administrative areas
- 1889May 4 Municipal systemMunicipal systemDue to the enforcement, from the area of former Kagoshima castle 46 towns and 1 town 3 villages near KagoshimaKagoshimaWas launched.
- At the same time, the following villages, which correspond to the current city limits, were established. In parenthesesCounty systemThe county to which the county was abolished due to enforcement.
- Kagoshima District : Yoshino Village-Nakamura Umura-Seibu Tamura-Ishiki Village-Yoshida
- Kitaosumi-gun(Kagoshima-gun):Nishisakurajima Village-Higashisakurajima Village
- Qianshan County(Kagoshima-gun):Taniyama Village
- Hioki-gun : Kamiishuin Village-Shimoishuin Village-Koriyama Village
- Yuri County(Ibusuku-gun): Kiiri
- At the same time, the following villages, which correspond to the current city limits, were established. In parenthesesCounty systemThe county to which the county was abolished due to enforcement.
- 18974 1st [Country division revision] The counties are consolidated and abolished.
- 1911May 9 [Incorporation] Ishimura Daijimo Iki Shisomuta (Kusamuta) and Seibu Tamura Daibu Takeshi (Take, Tempozan) ⇒ Kagoshima City
- 192010 [Incorporation] Ishimura Oji Shimo Ishiji Kamiya (Tamari) and Ishimura Oita Eikichi (Eikichi, Harara) ⇒ Kagoshima City 1 days
- 1924 [Town system enforcement] Taniyama Village ⇒ Taniyama Town 9 1 days
- 1934 [Transfer] 8 1 daysYoshino Village-Nakamura Umura-Seibu Tamura⇒ Kagoshima City
- 195010 1 day [Transfer]Ishiki Village-Higashisakurajima Village⇒ Kagoshima City
- 1956September 9 [Divisional transfer and town system enforcement] Koriyama VillageShimoishuin VillageOji Ariyata and OujiKoriyama Town(The remaining area of Shimojuin isIjuin Town-Higashi-shi KuramachiandHiyoshi Town(Transferred to)
- 1956May 10 [Town system enforcement] Kiiri Village ⇒Kiiri Town
- 1958/10Taniyama City 1st [City system] Taniyama Town ⇒
- 19604 1st [Town system enforcement/renaming] Kamiishuin Village ⇒Matsumoto Town
- 1967April 4 [New merger] Kagoshima City/Taniyama City ⇒ Kagoshima City
- 197211 [Town system enforcement] Yoshida ⇒ 1 daysYoshida Town
- 1973 [Town system enforcement/renaming] Nishisakurajima Village ⇒ 5 1 daysSakurajima Town
- 200411 1st [Transfer] Yoshida Town, Sakurajima Town, Matsumoto Town, Koriyama Town, Kiiri Town ⇒ Kagoshima City
- Transition table
|1889/4/1||1889 - 1910||1910 - 1930||1930 - 1950||1950 - 1970||1970 - 1990||1990-present||Now|
Kagoshima City (new establishment)
|Kagoshima DistrictNakamura Umura||1934/8/1|
|Kagoshima DistrictSeibu Tamura|
|Kagoshima DistrictYoshino Village|
|Kagoshima DistrictIshiki Village||1950/10/1|
Higashisakurajima Village, Kagoshima District
|Qianshan CountyTaniyama Village||1897/4/1|
Kagoshima-gun Taniyama Village
Kagoshima-gun Taniyama Town
|Yoshida Village, Kagoshima District||1972/11/1|
Kagoshima DistrictYoshida Town
Nishisakurajima Village, Kagoshima District
Kagoshima DistrictSakurajima Town
|Hioki-gun Koriyama Village||1956/9/30|
- Transition map of local governments in the current city area (Kagoshima City is purple)
Changes in city area and population
|date||Classification||Area (km2）||Population (people)||Number of towns|
|1889 (22th year of Meiji)4 1 days||Municipal system enforcement||14.03||57,822||47 town 3 large characters|
|1911 (44th year of Meiji)May 9||First transfer||15.91||73,085||53 town|
|1920 (Taisho9 years) October 1 days||Second transfer||16.73||103,180||56 town|
|1934 (Showa9 years) 8 1 days||Third transfer||78.25||176,900||68 town|
|December, 1950 (Showa 25)1 days||Fourth transfer||181.54||229,462||81 town|
|1967May 4||New merger||279.15||385,866||91 town|
|December, 1970 (Showa 45)1 days||First landfill||280.72||403,340||101 town|
|December, 1975 (Showa 50)1 days||Second landfill||284.04||456,827||130 town|
|December, 1980 (Showa 55)1 days||Third landfill||288.29||503,360||185 town|
|December, 1985 (Showa 60)1 days||Fourth landfill||289.07||530,502||195 town|
|1990 (Heisei2 years) October 1 days||Fifth landfill||289.44||536,752||229 town|
|1995 (Heisei7 years) October 1 days||Sixth landfill||289.60||546,282||248 town|
|2000（Heisei 12）/ 101 days||Seventh landfill||289.79||552,098||263 town|
|2004（Heisei 16）/ 111 days||Fifth transfer||546.80||605,308||322 town|
In this section1889(Meiji22 years)Municipal systemList the mayors of Kagoshima City since the enforcement. Of municipalities that merged or merged with Kagoshima CityMayorFor details, see the article of the municipality concerned.
|Former Kagoshima City (1889-1967)|
|代||Name||Term of office||Remarks|
|1||Kamimura||1889(Meiji22 years) June 5- 1891(Meiji 24) June 3|
|2||Keikichi Uemura||1891(Meiji 24) April 4- 1907(Meiji 40) June 6|
|3||Arikawa Teiji||1907(Meiji 40) April 8- 1913(Taisho 2) March 11||Die|
|4||Kodama Rizo||1914(Taisho3 years) June 4- 1914(Taisho 3) March 4|
|5||Kojiro Yamamoto||1914(Taisho 3) December 7- 1922(Taisho 11) March 8|
|6||Shun Ijuin||1923(Taisho 12) December 4- 1925(Taisho 14) March 2||Die|
|7||Atsushi Ueno||1925(Taisho 14) December 5- 1926(Taisho 15) March 9||Sanyo Main Line Limited Express Train Derailment AccidentDied in|
|8||Syosuke Shirakawa||1926(Taisho 15) December 10- 1928(Showa 3) January 11|
|9||Kaya Kabayama||1929(Showa4 years) June 6- 1932(Showa 7) January 10|
|10||Iwamoto||1933(Showa 8) July 6- 1936(Showa 11) January 1|
|11||Chishiro Ichi||1936(Showa 11) July 7- 1940(Showa 15) January 7|
|12||Kume Shigeo||1940(Showa 15) July 7- 1944(Showa 19) January 7|
|13||Shigeo Iwakiri||1944(Showa 19) July 8- 1945(Showa 20) January 12|
|14||Kiyoshi Katsume||1946(Showa 21) July 6- 1959(Showa 34) January 4||First publicly elected mayor|
|15||Takeshi Hirai||1959(Showa 34) July 5- 1963(Showa 38) January 4|
|16||Utsuo Mitsui||1963(Showa 38) July 5- 1967(Showa 42) January 4|
|New Kagoshima City (1967-, after new merger)|
|代||Name||Term of office||Remarks|
|17||Toshio Sueyoshi||1967(Showa 42) July 5- 1975(Showa 50) January 5|
|18||Yasuhide Yamanoguchi||1975(Showa 50) July 5- 1984(Showa 59) January 12|
|19||Yoshinori Akasaki||1984(Showa 59) July 12- 2004(16) April 12|
|20||Hiroyuki Mori||2004(Heisei16 years) June 12- 2020(2) June 12|
|21||Takao Shimotsuru||February 2020, 2 (12nd year of Reiwa)-|
- Area classification and city hall branch
- Central part
- Main office(Main Building/Annex/Higashi Annex/Minato Odori Annex): 892-8677 Kagoshima CityYamashitaNo. 11 No. 1
- Kagoshima City Education Center (Kagoshima CityBoard of education(Main Government Building): 892-0816, Yamashita-cho, Kagoshima City, 6-1
- Western part
- Matsumoto Branch: 899-2792 Kagoshima CityKamiyaguchi TownNo. 2883
- Kagoshima City Fire Department: 892-0816, Yamashita-cho, Kagoshima City, 15-1
- Kagoshima City Fire Brigade (Headquarters): 892-0816 Yamashitacho, Kagoshima City, 15-1 * Office tube is Kagoshima City Fire Department
- One side
- Kawauchi area: Kawakami branch, Yoshino branch, Yoshino East branch, Sakamoto branch, Ryumoisui group, Seisui group, Dairyu branch, Meiyama branch, Chuo branch, Yamashita branch, Jonan branch, Kusmuta branch
- Yoshida area: Sataura branch, Honjo branch, Real name branch, Miya branch, Mureoka branch
- Second division
- Kawagoe area: Josai branch, Take branch, Arata branch, Hachiman branch, Nakagun branch, Masago branch, Minami branch, Murasaki branch, Ujuku branch, Tagami branch, Nishibeppu branch.
- Matsumoto area: Matsumoto branch, Ishiya branch, Tosho branch, Haruyama branch
- Third party
- Ijiki Ward: Ishiki Branch, Nishi Ishiki Branch, Shimo Ishiki Branch, Ono Branch, Takeoka Branch, Inusako Branch, Oyamada Branch, Hishishima Branch, Minabusa Branch
- Koriyama area: Koriyama central branch, southern branch, Hanao branch, Yae branch, Nishiyuri branch, Koriyama-machi branch
- Fourth Division
- Sakurajima East Area: Yuno Branch, Sakurazuka Branch, Renewal Branch, Kurokami Branch, High Exemption Branch
- Sakurajima West Area: Sakurazu branch, Sakurajima central branch, Sakuramine branch, Akaobara branch, Futamata branch
- Fifth Division
- Taniyama area: Taniyama branch, Miyagawa branch, Yamada branch, Nakayama branch, Wada branch, Hirakawa branch, Fukuhira branch, Suzuyama branch
- Kiiri district: Setosekushi branch, Nakana branch, Kiiri branch, Ichikura branch, Maenohama branch, Ikumi branch
- One side
- Kagoshima City Waterworks Bureau (Main Office): 〒890-0064 Kagoshima CityKamoike ShinmachiNo. 1 No. 10
- Transportation (city tram/city bus)
- Kagoshima City Transportation Bureau(Main Office): 〒890-0051 37-20 Kamiarata-cho, Kagoshima City
- Transportation (ferry)
- Initial budget scale (FY2009）
- 2045 million yen (general account)
- 1008 million yen (special account)
Prefecture administrative agency
- Kagoshima Prefectural Assembly
- Kagoshima Prefectural Office
- Kagoshima Prefectural Board of Education
- Kagoshima Prefectural Police
- Kagoshima Central Police Station(Central Central Office, Sakurajima Branch, Higashisakurajima Branch, Yoshino Branch, Yoshida Branch (part), Ishiki Branch (part))
- Kagoshima West Police Station(Ishi branch, Yoshida branch, Koriyama branch, Matsumoto branch)
- Kagoshima South Police Station(Taniyama branch, Kiiri branch jurisdiction)
- Minamikyushu police station(Inside the Taniyama Branch (part))
National administrative agency
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Kyushu Regional Development Bureau Kagoshima National Road Office, Kagoshima Repair Office, Kagoshima Port and Airport Development Office
- Kyushu Transport Bureau Kagoshima Transport Branch
- Japan Coast Guard XNUMXth District Coast Guard Headquarters: Kagoshima, Miyazaki, Kumamoto's three southern prefectures of Kyushu
- Ministry of Defense
Independent administrative agency
- National Research and Development AgencyNational Agriculture and Food Research InstituteAnimal Health Research Center Kyushu Research Center
Other local governments that set up the main office in the city
Kagoshima City Council
- Number of people: 45 people
- Term: Expired on April 2024, 4
|Parliamentary name||of people|
|Japan Communist Party||3|
(As of May 2020, 5)
Kagoshima Prefectural Assembly
- Election district: Kagoshima City/Kagoshima District Election District
- Number of people: 17 people
- Term: March 2019, 4-March 30, 2023
- Voting Date: July 2019, 4
- Number of voters on the day: 491,381
- Voting rate: 37.96%
|Candidate name||Comment||age||Party name||Old and new||Number of votes obtained|
|Tsutomu Kuwatsuru||This||72||LDP||Now||12,793 vote|
|Shibate Teppei||This||39||LDP||新||12,547 vote|
|Takao Shimotsuru||This||39||Independent||Now||12,329 vote|
|Kiyonobu Ohzono||This||64||LDP||Now||11,716 vote|
|Go Fujisaki||This||45||LDP||Now||11,271 vote|
|Seiko Yanagi||This||58||Independent||Now||10,591 vote|
|Yasuhide Nagata||This||41||LDP||Now||10,503 vote|
|Mori Akio||This||46||Komeito||新||9,586 vote|
|Nobuharu Naruo||This||62||Komeito||Now||9,316 vote|
|Hirotaka Matsuda||This||54||Komeito||Now||9,297 vote|
|Fusuke Yamanosuke||This||62||Social Democratic Party||Now||8,923 vote|
|Sadashige Ueyama||This||56||Independent||Now||8,868 vote|
|Yukio Hira||This||59||Japan Communist Party||新||8,670 vote|
|Youichi Terada||This||65||LDP||Now||8,559 vote|
|Ryouji Horai||This||50||LDP||Now||8,274 vote|
|Hitoshi Iwashige||This||45||Independent||Now||8,108 vote|
|Hidemi Anraku||This||49||Constitutional Democratic Party||新||7,637 vote|
|Daisuke Yoshidome||drop||42||National Democratic Party||新||7,626 vote|
|Takeshi Yamanouchi||drop||37||Japan Restoration Party||新||6,976 vote|
|Hideaki Sakata||drop||47||Independent||新||710 vote|
- Ballot case brought in
At the ballot counting office in Kagoshima City, which was held on April 2019, 4, in the Kagoshima Prefectural Assembly election, it was discovered that the total number of votes exceeded the number of voters by 7 votes..
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (October 10, 22)-October 2021, 3 (Reiwa 10 years) October 21, XNUMX ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Kagoshima Prefecture 1rd Ward(Part of Kagoshima City,Kagoshima District）||Hiroshi Kawauchi||Constitutional Democratic Party||6||Constituency|
|Kagoshima Prefecture 2rd Ward(Part of Kagoshima City not included in 1 ward)||Masuo Kaneko||LDP||3||Constituency|
Until recently, speaking of "towns" in and around Kagoshima City was "PlanetariumAs you can see, the Tenmonkan district in the city center was an absolute downtown area. This is because Kagoshima City is that time distanceNorthern KyushuIt was hard to be affected byLand priceIs also more expensive than a city of similar sizeRoadside storeThe reason for this is that the company's advance was slow.
However, it was triggered by the partial opening of the Kyushu ShinkansenKagoshima Chuo StationCommercial areas other than the Tenmonkan area have developed due to the increase in large-scale suburban stores accompanying the integrated large-scale development of the surrounding areas and the relaxation of the designation for urban planning. To the northern Kyushu by opening the Kyushu ShinkansenStraw effectFor the time being, it is limited, but competition in the area with Kagoshima Chuo Station area and large suburban stores is intensifying.
- The largest downtown area in Kagoshima prefecture. Each company has a branch office in the Astronomical Museum area (including its surrounding area) that has jurisdiction over the southern Kyushu area, and also has a central function of the southern Kyushu area... Especially in the food and drink areaSennichou Town-Yamanoguchi TownIs the largest city of the same population and one of the best night towns in the country.
- The place name "Tenmonkan" is a common name for the entire area,Shimazu family25s headShimazu ShigegoIs derived from the alias of the astronomical observatory "Mitsukikan" that was built here.
- The outline and features of the town are single roof typearcadeAround the main street "Tenmonkan Train Street" where is installed, relatively narrow full-width arcades intersect like a labyrinth, and color paved to narrow alleys, and the area is small and medium-sized. ofMulti-tenant buildingIt is a crowded area, and is a downtown area suitable for walking. The problem is that compared to cities of the same size, there are few large-scale commercial facilities and tenant buildings tend to be delayed in terms of time, so it may be a little late for luxury brand regular retail stores to open, and there is also a possibility of passing trains. The main street is almost complete with the underground construction of the electric wire and the laying of street lights.Cultural streetIt can be said that the streets and alleys such as are under development. If these issues are steadily improved in the future, it can be expected that the attractiveness of the downtown area will be further enhanced.
- The current situation is that the pedestrian traffic in the Astronomical and Izuro areas dropped sharply by 1998% from 2006 to 8, at the end of 45.1, due to the intensifying competition between areas in the business area. The lights of the movie went out (revived in April 2006), and a long-established hotel (Iwasaki Hotel Xavier 2010), which was the core of the city,DismantlingVacant lotAnd was one of the nuclear storesMitsukoshi Kagoshima storeWas to withdraw. As a successor store to the Mitsukoshi Kagoshima store, a complex commercial facility in April 2010Maruya GardensEfforts are underway to revive the Astronomical Museum, such as the opening of. The vacant store ratio rose to 2011% in 9.9, but has improved to 2012% in 6.6.
- In addition, a report compiled by the City and Regional Development Bureau of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism in 2005 (17), a study on the ideal way of urban development for central city regenerationThen, Kagoshima City and former Shizuoka City are listed as good examples.
- Generic name for arcades and streets
Izuro Dori, Terukuni Omotesando Dori, Astronomical Dori, Astronomical Hon Dori, Astronomical Train Dori, Astronomical G3 (Sennichiro D), Nigiwai Dori, Haikara Dori, Nakamachi Core Mall, Nakamachi Hondori, Nakamachi Berg, Piramor (Tenjin Otsukiya Store) (Town), Kinsei-dori, barn-dori
- the mall
Ten Park Dori, Gonza Dori, Shichimi Koji Dori, Sepia Dori, Gourmet Dori, Otsukiya Higashi Dori, Tenmonkan XNUMX-chome Shopping Street,Gofuku TownStreet
- Red light district
Bunka Dori, Nakamachi Betsuin Dori, Nakamachi Naka Dori, Nakamachi Midosuji Dori, Ginza Dori, Prince Matsuyama Dori, Funazucho Dori, Matsubara Hondori, Tenmonkan Bunka Dori, Hagiwara Dori, Nihonmatsubaba Dori, Yamanoguchicho Nakadori (aka cat shit) Alley)・Yamanoguchi Hondori・Fujikanbashi Dori・Hinoguchi Hondori・Yamanoguchi Train Dori・Takami Baba Dori・Yamanoguchi Hondori・Nikado Dori
- Generic name for arcades and streets
Kagoshima Chuo Station area
- Kagoshima Chuo StationA commercial district that spreads out in a radial fashion. Most of them were developed from the open-air market in front of the station and the shopping streets on the approach to the shrine. If anything, there are many stores that are strong in ordinary goods and clothing. Recently,Kyushu ShinkansenIt has undergone a major transformation due to the integrated development of infrastructure and access including station facilities and the largest large-scale commercial facility in the prefecture, which has been greatly affected by various redevelopment plans in the surrounding area. It consists of the following shopping streets, facilities and streets.
- Main shopping street
- Central Station Ichibangai Arcade (Ido), Bell Street, Bunka Street, Miyako Street, Miyata Street, Nishida XNUMX-chome Kogane Street, Kogane Street, Nishi-Ginza Street, Ichijo Street, Chuoekimae Main Street, Nishida Street, Chuomachi Hon-dori, Akebono-dori, Konan Hon-dori, Elephant's Hana-dori, Chuo Ekimae Morning Market Dori
- Main commercial facilities -Centered around Kagoshima Chuo Station, all connected public underground passages (Tsubame Road) are connected.
- Main shopping street
- JRKagoshima StationThe area around the northeast of is commonly known locally,KamimachiCall it (Kanmachi). Derived from the wholesale commercial district of Tateba, a long-established commercial area with over 500 years of history, and remote islands and the Osumi Peninsula.Ogawa Town-Yakui TownIt consists of shopping streets such as (Easy Butterfly). In a large commercial facility, there is Urban Port 1990, which was completed in the early 21s by redevelopment. In some cases, the neighborhood also includes restaurants near the city hall such as "Meishanbori," which is also included in the area. In the port redevelopment area of Kagoshima Main PortNHK Kagoshima Broadcasting StationIf the new Kaikan (completed in December 2006) is completed and there is a flow of people with Dolphin Port, there is a possibility that new developments are expected in the future.
- Main commercial facilities and shopping streets
- Dolphin port, Kibabadori Shopping Street, Ogawamachi Shopping Street, Yasuimachi Shopping Street, Namerikawa Morning Market, Meiyamabori Dining Area
- Main commercial facilities and shopping streets
- Yojirogahama area
- Yojiro1 and 2 chomeTempozan TownOriginally it was a tidal flat that was used for salt fields, but Tempozan Town was established in the 1930s.NHK Kagoshima Broadcasting StationOpening of theKagoshima Fisheries College(CurrentKagoshima UniversityFaculty of Fisheries) Will open the city. The Yojirogahama area1972 OfNational body of the sunAlthough it was a landfill area for the construction of a sports facility, the population of residents was close to zero until very recently because the regulations of the tourist area were enacted. However, recently after the ordinance was liftedKyushu Electric PowerKagoshima Building,Minami Nihon ShimbunThe hall is also changing its appearance due to the relocation of high-rise buildings and the increase in large-scale condominiums centered on capital outside the prefecture. October 2006,Frespo Jungle Park SC(TOHO Cinemas,HandaHave moved in).
- Kishaba area
- Arata1-2 chome andShimodarata1 to 4 andKamiarata TownCommon name for nearby shops. Originally developed from the student district around Kagoshima University, there are now a mixture of dining restaurants, hobby specialty stores, discount stores, large food supermarkets, pachinko parlors, high-rise condominiums, etc., centering on a restaurant district for students.Mos Burger-Ringer hatSince the first Kagoshima store was opened in this area in the early 1980s, industries that are targeting a customer base for young people will definitely open stores in this area.
- Korimoto/Usuki area
- Gungen2-chome,Kamoike1-2 chome,Kamoike Shinmachi,Masago Town,Masago Honmachi,Motomachi, Higashi-gun,UjukuRefers to the area around 1 and 2 chome. Kamoike Shinmachi is the former site of the former Kagoshima Airport, and in the mid-1970sJapan Housing CorporationOpened the Kamoike New Town. At the same time, I went to Kagoshima Shoppers Plaza (Daiei Kagoshima store at the timeAEON Kagoshima Kamoike) Was opened, and commercialization of the land has progressed. The neighboring cavalry area and Yojiro area interact with each other. Kagoshima Tokyu Hotel opened in 1983, a new area with a short history, JA Kagoshima Keizai Keiren Co., Ltd. relocated in 1985, and in 1992 the Kagoshima Daini Joint Office where the 1990th Regional Coast Guard Headquarters, Kagoshima Local Meteorological Observatory, etc. will reside Government building completed, in the late XNUMXsKagoshima Prefectural Office-Kagoshima Prefectural PoliceHeadquartersKagoshima Prefectural AssemblyThe Parliament building continues to grow as it moves and ages. In the area, you can take the Tarumi Ferry terminal or tramGungenTrain stopIbusuki Makurazaki LineJR that can be transferred to and from the tramMinamikagoshima StationThere are many important public transportation points. However, the main road is one of the places where the above-mentioned traffic congestion is severe, centering on the main road that runs north-south (National Route 225とIndustrial roadBecause there is a branch point).
Taniyama District (South Kagoshima City)
- Chuzan area
- Totaniyama1-7 chome, Jiyugaoka 1 chome,中山1-2 chome,Yamada TownEtc. The roads along the Nakayama Bypass and Sasanuki Bypass in the southern part of the city areYoshino TownThis is one of the few areas next to roadside specialty stores. In the surrounding hillsSakuragaoka-Kotokuji Temple-Hoshigamine(Hoshigamine) and other large-scale new residential areas are facing, industrial roads andKyushu ExpresswayConnect toIbusuki skylineEasy access to. Nakayama BypassSidewalkAlso wideMedian strip・Since it is a spacious four-lane road that is fully equipped with mercury street lights, major chains outside the prefecture have also recently opened their stores.
- New commercial facility
- Round oneKagoshima storeNitoriKagoshima Nanei StoreSquare Mall Kagoshima Ujuku-Thank YouShinei storeN's CITY NishimtaTaniyama storeAEON Kagoshima Taniyama store(Closed in 2017)AEON MALL Kagoshima(Former: AEON Kagoshima SC)・Opsia misumi・Home Center Kitayama East Store Open ・Home Center Handsman Ujuku Store ・Home Plaza Nafco Kagoshima East Store
- Healthy family
- Satsuma Shuzo
- Honbo Sake
- Shosho brewing
- Yamamoto Brewery
- Green medicine
- Western japan termite
- Nippon Gas
- Coagas Japan
- Sankei chemistry
- Seika food
- Yasumasa Industry
- Kotobuki industry
- Yakiniku Nabeshima
- Kawasho House
- New Japan Science
- Shoichi Electric
- Kakoi Electro
- Yamagata store
- Kagoshima Terminal Building
- Coop Kagoshima
- Optical temple of glasses
- Southern farm products
- South Kyushu Family Mart
- South Kyushu Thanks
- Kyushu Tech Land
- Shimadzu Kogyo
- Iwasaki Sangyo
- Marix line
- Kagoshima Merchant Shipping
- Cosmo line
- Orita Kisen
- Tropical transportation
- Kagoshima Transportation
- Iwasaki Bus Network
- Kagoshima Bank
- South Japan Bank
- Kagoshima Mutual Credit Union
- Kagoshima Shinkin Bank
- Kagoshima Kogyo Credit Union
- Esline Kyushu
- Minami Nippon Shimbun
- Amami shipping
- Soft max
- Koatsu industry
- Takahashi Corporation
- Kagoshima Professional Sports Project
- Taniyama fishing port
- Kagoshima United FC(FootballJ League）
- Kagoshima Revenize(basketballB League）
- Jubilee Kagoshima(Women's football-Kyushu Women's Soccer League）
- Kagoshima Dream Wave(Adult baseball-Club team）
- (Adult Rugby Club Team)
- Akumaki,Spring pieces,Karukan,Ryobo Mochi,Kinsei Manju,GetanGeneral sweets such asKagoshima ramen,Bonito dish,Yellowfin sashimi,Sake sushi,Fried Satsuma,Chicken sashimi,Satsuma chickenCharcoal grilling,Distilled spirits,Polar bear,Somen sink,Boiled pork bones,Miso Oden (Kagoshima style),Black pork wazezeka bowl,Kagoshimatea,Pickled rice,Bamboo shoot,sweet potato,Sakurajima Daikon,Sakurajima small mandarin orangeWait
- The number of hot spring sources at the prefectural capital and the number of public baths using hot springs are the highest in Japan.
Sister city/friendship city
- Partner city
- Tsuruoka(Yamagata)- 1969May 11Concluded a brotherhood agreement.
- Boshin WarLost inShonai DomainAgainstSaigo TakamoriIt is said that it was done more generously than the Aizu clan due to the intentions of the Aizu clan.,Kagoshima City Take Junior High SchoolAnd1975(ShowaIn 50 years), a brothers' school agreement was signed and exchanges are being carried out..
- Ogaki(Gifu)- 1963Friendly City Alliance
- Matsumoto(Nagano)- 2012Cultural and tourism exchange city tie-up
- Sapporo(Hokkaido)- 2013Tourism and cultural exchange agreement
- Hagi City(Yamaguchi )- 2016May 1Concluded an agreement on friendly exchange.
- Ryoma's Bond City Exchange
4 cities and sister cities/friendship cities.
- sister city
- Naples(ItalyCampaniaProvince of Naples)- 1960May 5Concluded sister city agreement.
- View from NaplesVesuviusThe scenery is similar to Sakurajima seen from Kagoshima. There is "Naples street" in Kagoshima city and "Kagoshima street" in Naples city.2010In 22, to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the sister city relationship, the new subcenter of Naples was named "Kagoshima Square"... It is also the oldest sister city agreement between Japan and Italy.
- Perth City(Australian CommonwealthWestern Australia)- 1974May 4Concluded sister city agreement.
- The climate is similar, and bothlatitudeIs 32 degrees (north latitude in Kagoshima City, south latitude in Perth). There is "Perth Street" in Kagoshima City and "Kagoshima Park" in Perth.
- Miami city(The United States of AmericaFloridaMiami Dade County)- 1990May 11Concluded sister city agreement.
- Both are the southernmost cities on the mainland, and there are many commonalities such as similar climates. There is "Miami Street" in Kagoshima City and "Kagoshima Street" in Miami.
- Friendship city
- Changsha(People's Republic of ChinaHunan Province)- 1982May 10Concluded friendship city agreement.
- Danang (the Socialist Republic of VietnamDanang)
- Partnership agreement
- Streets with names of sister cities
- National university
- private university
- Kagoshima International University(Tsumaga Gakuen）
- Shigakukan University(Shigakukan AcademyIn April 2011KirishimaMoved from)
- Open University
- Open University Kagoshima Learning Center (Open University School = University of the air school law(Law No. 14, 156) stipulated in Article 3School corporation）
- Kagoshima International University Junior College
- Kagoshima Junshin Women's Junior College
- Kagoshima Women's Junior College
- Kagoshima Institute of Technology(Abolished)
Public high school
- Kagoshima Prefectural Tsurumaru High School
- Kagoshima Prefectural Konan High School
- Kagoshima Prefectural Kagoshima Central High School
- Kagoshima Prefectural Takeokadai High School
- Kagoshima Prefectural Kinkowan High School
- Kagoshima Prefectural Kagoshima Technical High School
- Kagoshima Prefectural Kagoshima East High School
- Kagoshima Prefectural Kagoshima Nishi High School(In 2010Kagoshima Prefectural Akiokan High SchoolTo abolish)
- Kagoshima Prefectural Kagoshima South High School
- Kagoshima Prefectural Koryo High School(In 2010Kagoshima Prefectural Akiokan High SchoolTo abolish)
- Kagoshima Prefectural Shoyo High School
- Kagoshima Prefectural Kaiyo High School(Full-time-Part-time-Communication system）
- Kagoshima Prefectural Akiokan High School(Opened in April 2010)
Private school (primary and secondary)
- Ikeda AcademyIkeda High School/Junior High School
- Kagoshima Junshin Women's AcademyKagoshima Junshin Girls' High School/Junior High School
- Kawashima GakuenKagoshima Business High School
- Shigakukan AcademyShigakukan High School/Secondary School
- Tsumaga GakuenKagoshima High School
- Tsumaga GakuenKagoshima Shugakukan High School/Junior High School
- Tokito GakuenShonan High School
- School corporation Harada GakuenKagoshima Information High School
- School corporation LaSalle schoolLa Salle Middle School/High School
- Ikeda AcademyIkeda Elementary School
- Educational foundation Saniku GakuinKagoshima Saniku Elementary School
- Witz Aoyama Gakuen High SchoolKagoshima LETS Campus
- Clark Memorial International High SchoolKagoshima Branch Office
- Human Campus High SchoolKagoshima Learning Center
- Kashima Gakuen High SchoolKagoshima School
Public middle and high school
National elementary and junior high schools
Public junior high school
Public elementary school
- Kagoshima Prefectural Kagoshima School for the Nursing
- Kagoshima Prefectural Sakuragaoka Nursing School
- Kagoshima Prefectural Takeokadai Nursing School
- Kagoshima University School of Education Special Support School
- Kagoshima Prefectural Kagoshima School for the Blind
- Kagoshima Prefectural Kagoshima Deaf School
Facilities other than school education
- Vocational training facility
- Kagoshima Central Post Office
- Kagoshima Minami Post Office
- Kagoshima East Post Office(Japan Post BankKagoshima store)
- Kagoshima West Post Office
- Kamiishuin Post Office
- Nishi Sakurajima Post Office
- Higashi Sakurajima Post Office
- Yoshida Post Office
- Koriyama Post Office
- Kiiri Post Office
70 non-collective post offices
"Simple post office32 stations
- Bank of Japan
- Development Bank of Japan
- Kagoshima Bank(Head office: Kagoshima CityLocal bank）
- South Japan Bank(Head office: Kagoshima CitySecond regional bank）
- Miyazaki Bank(Local bank）
- Miyazaki Taiyo Bank(Second regional bank）
- Fukuoka Bank(Local bank）
- West Japan City Bank(Local bank）
- Higo bank(Local bank）
- Kumamoto Bank(Second regional bank）
- Mizuho Bank(City bank）
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation(City bank）
- Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation(Trust bank）
- Mizuho Trust & Banking(Trust bank）
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank(Trust bank）
- Kagoshima Shinkin Bank(Head office: Kagoshima City)
- Kagoshima Mutual Credit Union(Head office: Kagoshima City)
- Amami Oshima Shinkin Bank(Head office:Amami）
- Kyushu Labor Bank
- Norinchukin Bank
- Commerce and Industry Association Chuo Bank
- Kagoshima Kogyo Credit Union(Head office: Kagoshima City)
- Kagoshima Credit Agricultural Cooperative Federation(Head office: Kagoshima City)
- Kagoshima Mirai Agricultural Cooperative(Head office: Kagoshima City)
- (Main office:Ibusuki）
- (Main office:Hioki City）
- Amami agricultural cooperative(Head office: Kagoshima City)
- Kagoshima Doctor Credit Union(Head office: Kagoshima City)
In Kagoshima City, the railroads and roads that continue from the Honshu area have ended, and general transportation at the southern end of Kyushu begins to the Amami/Okinawa route.TerminalIt has developed as the largest transportation hub in the prefecture in modern times. From these backgrounds,HonshuNorthernmostAomoriOften compared with. EspeciallyKagoshima PortSakurajima, Osumi Peninsula, remote islands within the prefecture andOkinawaThese are the cornerstones of the shipping routes, and these are the factors that enhance and develop the city's stronghold.
- Kagoshima Airport TheKirishimaLocated in Mizobe Town,Kagoshima Chuo StationDirect bus (Kyushu ExpresswayIt takes about 40 minutes (normal price 1,200 yen).
- Central station:Kagoshima Chuo Station
- Kyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu)
- Kyushu Shinkansen
- Kagoshima Main Line
- Nippo Main Line
- Kagoshima Station- Ryugamizu Station
- Ibusuki Makurazaki Line
- Japan Freight Railway(JR Freight)
- Kagoshima Freight Terminal Station(Not available for passengers)
- Kagoshima City Transportation Bureau(Kagoshima City Tram)
- Kagoshima City Tram Line XNUMX
- Kagoshima City Tram Line XNUMX
- Kagoshima City Denyayama Line
- Kagoshima City Electric Railway Tominato Line
- Kagoshima City Transportation Bureau(Kagoshima City Bus)-Operates in Kagoshima City and Sakurajima from November 2004 onwards. At the same time as the merger of Sakurajima Town, the bus business of the former Sakurajima Town Bus was succeeded.
- Kagoshima Transportation -Entire area in Kagoshima prefecture
- Tropical transportation -Kagoshima city/Hokusatsu area
- JR Kyushu Bus : Hokusatsu Line(Satsuma Koriyama Station is a bus station)
- Kagoshima City Community Bus
- あいばす - 2008年10月21日から吉野地域・谷山地域・喜入地域の3地域7路線で運行開始し、その後2010年10月1日にこれまで運行されていた郡山元気バス、松元ひゃくえんバス、吉田地域巡回バス、谷山さんぽバスを廃止しそれらの路線のあいばすへの置き換え及び伊敷地域への路線新設等を行い、2011年現在は吉野地域（2路線）、谷山地域（1路線）、喜入地域（4路線）、伊敷東部地域（3路線）、伊敷西部地域（4路線）、谷山北部地域（4路線）、谷山南部地域（3路線）、吉田地域（2路線）、松元地域（3路線）、郡山地域（2路線）の10地域28路線が運行されている。（運行委託：吉野地域・伊敷東部地域・吉田地域・松元地域＝Tropical transportation/ Taniyama area, Kiiri area, northern Taniyama area, southern Taniyama area =Kagoshima Transportation/ Western Ishiki area =Iwasaki Bus Network/ Koriyama area =JR Kyushu Bus).
- Abolished route alternative bus-Kagoshima Kotsu Hayashida Bus (now Iwasaki bus network) to take over some of the abandoned route.
The following routes are operating as high-speed buses connecting Kagoshima City and other areas. Main terminals are Kagoshima Chuo Station and the front of the stationKagoshima Central Terminal, Tenmonkan, Kagoshima Main Port high-speed ship terminal, etc. (departure point depends on the route).
In the past, many night express buses connecting to the Honshu area were operated, but all were closed until 2016, and all night express buses to/from Kagoshima operating on Kyushu Island were also closed by 2020. It is only a daytime route to major cities in the island and other cities in Kagoshima prefecture.
- Sakurajima : Fukuoka City-Chikushino-Kiyama-Kurume-Yame city -Kagoshima City
- South XNUMX: Fukuoka City-Kagoshima City
- Kirishima issue : Kumamoto-shi-Mashiro machi-Yatsushiro-Hitoyoshi -Kagoshima City
- Kagoshima City-Hioki City- Ichikikushikino City
- Kagoshima City-Hioki City- Satsumasendai
Street in Kagoshima citySee also
High standard highway
Pass through Kagoshima CityHigh standard highwayOut ofHighway national roadIt is,Kyushu Transit Expressway Kagoshima Line(Business route name:Kyushu Expressway)as well as,Higashikyushu ExpresswayThere are bothCabinet Order Designating Routes on ExpresswaysHas designated Kagoshima City as the end point,National Development Trunk ExpresswayKagoshima City is the southernmost point of the end.Higashikyushu Expressway TheAira OfKajiki JCTThe section from to Kagoshima IC overlaps with the Kyushu Expressway.
- E3 Kyushu Expressway(Highway national road）
- E3A South Kyushu Westward Expressway(General highway motorway (B)）
Regional high standard road
- Nansatsu traverse road
- Kagoshima East-West Highway
- Kagoshima north-south highway(Planning)
- Ibusuki skyline
General national road
- National Route 3Kitakyushu City, Fukuoka Prefecture-Kagoshima City, Kagoshima Prefecture
- National Route 10Kitakyushu City, Fukuoka Prefecture-Kagoshima City, Kagoshima Prefecture
- Kagoshima North Bypass(Partially open)
- National Route 58Kagoshima City Kagoshima City-Okinawa Prefecture Naha City
- National Route 224Yamashita Town, Kagoshima City ~ Arimura, Sakurajima Town, Kagoshima City
- National Route 225Kagoshima Prefecture Kagoshima City-Kagoshima Prefecture Makurazaki City
- National Route 226Kagoshima Prefecture Kagoshima City ~ Kagoshima Prefecture Minamisatsuma City
- National Route 328Kagoshima Prefecture Kagoshima City ~ Kagoshima Prefecture Izumi City
- Kagoshima Port: The port has a history of about 650 years and consists of seven Minato Wards in the area of about 20km north and south. It is the largest port area in southern Japan where urban functions and port facilities are integrated.
- Sakurajima Port
- Kiiri Port:ENEOS Kiire BaseThere is.
Regular routes for passengers
- Kagoshima Port Honminato
- North Pier (Sakurajima Pier)
- North Wharf
- South Pier
- Cosmo Line: "Princess Wakasa"
- Kagoshima Port- Tanegashima(Nishinoomote)
- Orita Kisen: "Ferry Yakushima 2"
- Kagoshima Port- Yakushima(Miyanoura)
- Mishima villageManagement: "Ferry Mishima"
- Toshima VillageOperation: "Ferry toshima'
- Cosmo Line: "Princess Wakasa"
- Minami Pier (High-speed passenger terminal)
- Tanegakyu speedboat (2012May 1ToKagoshima Merchant ShippingとCosmo lineEstablished jointly. ): "High-speed ship Toppy & Rocket"
- Kagoshima Port-Ibusuki Port- Tanegashima(Nishinoomote) *Some flights do not stop at Ibusuki Port.
- Kagoshima Port-Ibusuki Port- Yakushima(Miyanoura) *Some flights do not stop at Ibusuki Port.
- Kagoshima Port-Tanegashima (Nishinoomote)-Yakushima (Miyanoura/Awa) *The order of arrival at Tanegashima/Yakushima varies depending on the flight.
- Shingo Ward, Kagoshima Port (Shinko Second Waiting Area)
- Relocation to the main Minato Ward is under consideration.
- Marue Ferries: "Ferry Akatsuki" "Ferry Naminoue"
- Marix line: "Queen Coral" "Queen Coral 8"
- Kagoshima Port-Amami Oshima (Naze)-Tokunoshima (Kametoku)-Okinoerabu Island (Wadomari)-Yoron Island-Motobu Port-Naha Port
- Kagoshima Port Kamoike Minato Ward (aka "Kamoike Ferry Terminal")
- Kagoshima Minato Taniyama Minato XNUMX Wards (Nanashima Island Area)
Sights and historic sites
- Kagoshima Castle
- Shimazu77 stone residences, also known as "Tsurumaru Castle". In the buildingCastle towerThere was no. Currently, part of the stone wall and moat remains.
- Sengokuen(Iso Garden)
- In the Meiji era, it was the main residence of the Shimazu family,SakurajimaIt is a "rental landscape garden" that incorporates a part of the garden.1958(Showa 33)Scenic spotSpecified in.
- Shoko Building
- Satsuei WarlaterAssembly building businessJapan's first western style stone building built in. At the timeAquaculture industryThere are many materials and exhibition materials of Mr. Shimazu 800 years.Meiji Japan's Industrial Revolution Heritage Steel & Steelmaking, Shipbuilding, Coal IndustryIt is a part of the component assets of.
- Ijinkan(Former Kagoshima Spinning Center Technician Hall)
- It was built as a lodging for foreign engineers during the Satsuma domain.1959(Showa 34)Historic siteDesignated as a building in 1962Important cultural propertySpecified in.
- Terukuni Shrine
- The name of the Satsuma DomainShimadzuIs enshrined.
- Nansu Shrine
- Shimoryu-cho.Saigo Takamoriother,Southwest WarThe dead of war are enshrined.
- Hanao Shrine
- Hanao.. Tango station is enshrined.
- Shiroyama Park
- At the top is an observatory, and along the way there are historical sites such as "Saigo Cave" where Takamori Saigo spent the last days before the end of the Civil War. For many years, Shiroyama has been a sacred place in the local area, and except for a part of it, there was no human intervention, so it is the only place in Kagoshima City.Native forestA lot of untouched nature remains.
- Private schoolTrace
- On the existing masonry outer wallSouthwest WarMany lively bullet holes are seen during the total attack on Shiroyama. The site isNational Hospital Organization Kagoshima Medical CenterIs used as.
- Group of young Satsuma
- A bronze statue celebrating the courage and achievements of the young Satsuma clan warriors who stole into England at the end of the Edo period. JRKagoshima Chuo StationIt is built in the front square.
- Saigo TakamoriBronze statue
- City MuseumNearNational Route 10Along the way.Army generalDressed up.
- Toshimichi OkuboBronze statue
- Along the Koto RiverTakami BridgeIt is at the foot of (near Kagoshima Chuo Station).
- Tomoatsu GodaiBronze statue
- At the Satsuma domain at the end of the Edo periodOsakaChamber of commerceFirst generationPresident.. Asahi street,National Route 58A corner of Izumi Park is built.
- Kiyoren Komatsuimage
- Kagoshima Prefectural Cultural Center(Takarayama Hall) Stand in front. It is said that he was a Satsuma feudal lord at the end of the Edo period and was a very calm person who was sensible and realist, which is unusual for Satsuma people. The statue is in Nijo CastleYoshiki TokugawaAgainstResignationHe seems to be pressing for signing the document.
- "A memorial to inform future generations of the struggle for road network construction in the prefecture" It is located near Central Park (Ten Park) in Yamashita Town, Kagoshima City, near the starting points of National Roads 225, 3, and 10.
- HirataBronze statue
- The tragedy of the Satsuma Domain, the Edo Shogunate's life, made it difficultKiso RiverFlood control work (building a bank,Houki flood control case) Command. Along National Highway 3Hirano TownIt is built in Hirata Park. In addition, in Iwasaki Valley (Shiroyama Town)Satsuma Yoshishi inscriptionThere are many samurai samurai who have been sacrificed, including Yasushi Hirata. The inscription of the night light of the place isHeihachiro TogoIs written as "God Relentless Demon God"
- Kuniko MukadaRuins of residence
- Hirano-cho. In childhoodToho LifeIt was drawn in the site of a company house at that time and in the novel "Apology to my father" at a place where I spent several years following the transfer of my father who was appointed as the president of Kagoshima branch, and the life here has a lifelong effect on my life.
- Ryoma Sakamoto's honeymoon monument
- YojiroIt is near Tempozan Park of Nori and Ryoma on the inscription sideOryoRelief of the trip of the island.ShinsengumiBeing chased by, he escaped to Satsuma with the support of Kiyoren Komatsu and stayed until the injury was healed. At that time, Ryoma and Koi-no-bori Ori went to several sightseeing spots in the territory of the Satsuma Domain in addition to the famous Kirishima Onsen hot spring treatment. This is "Japan's firstHoneymoonIt is said that. By the wayMt. KaimondakeAlso known as "Satsuma Fuji" was named by Ryoma at the time of Yuzan.
- 24-hour operationSakurajima FerryYou can come and go with. Previously, there were only traces of Taisho lava and an observation deck, but in recent years, Sakurajima Rainbow Beach (artificial beach) and Dinosaur Park next to Sakurajima Port have become available for families to enjoy. In March 2006, the site of the Akamizu quarry (the site of Nagabuchi Sakurajima Concert)"Screaming Portrait"Is also completed,Go NagabuchiThe number of young people who love music, including fans, is increasing.National parkSakurajima-only for consideration of the surrounding landscape because it is inside溶岩ColoredLawson,FamilyMartThere are many tourists who can often see in the photos.
- The only natural coast in Kagoshima city. Surrounded by the sea and mountains, you can hear the roar and whistle. In the summer, it is a beach bather, and other than that, it is popular with windsurfing. As a seasonal feature, it is the goal point of "Sakurajima Swim," and in winter it is also used as a place for martial arts training.
- Hirakawa Zoological Park
- The predecessor Kamoike Zoo1916Opened in.1973In Kagoshima CityHirakawa TownMoved to. Sakurajima and Kagoshima city area seen from the park are beautiful.コ ア ラHas the largest number of families in Japan and has had many successful births. The eucalyptus trees cultivated in the park serve as food for breeding and are distributed to other zoos.
- Io World Kagoshima Aquarium
- A symbolic building of the port on the north pier of Kagoshima main port. The building is AustraliaSydney OfOpera HouseIt is said that the image of. The theme is inshore fish around Kagoshima, which was blessed with the Kuroshio.Whale sharkHas a track record in breeding.
- Dolphin port
- Honko Shinmachi.. Opened in April 2005, it is the only type I large commercial facility in Japan with a total wooden two-story structure.
- NHK Kagoshima Broadcasting Station
- An observation lobby is located on the upper floor of the new broadcasting hall in Kagoshima Port. Antenna towerSatsuma KirikoIs imaged.
- Kagoshima Port
- Port townBut also in KagoshimaLandmark.. Especially, the Minato Ward was beautifully maintained by redevelopment in the late 1990s.
- Umizuri Park
- Kamoike ShinmachiIt is in. You can enjoy sea fishing like a fishing pond at a reasonable price. Since Kagoshima Bay is deep, it is a treasure trove of inshore fish, and it is possible to catch various fish depending on the season.
- Kagoshima City Museum of Art
- YamashitaThere is a Saigo statue along National Route 10. It is one of the oldest public museums in local cities.Kiyoki KurodaIn addition to the permanent exhibition of painters from local communities such asNika ExhibitionIt will also be a venue.
- Amu Plaza Kagoshima
- A commercial complex of JR Kagoshima Chuo Station Building. A place where you can see, buy, taste, play, enjoy, and enjoy Kagoshima, such as cinecon and Ferris wheel "Amulan".
- Tenmonkan Mujaki
- The main store in the Tenmonkan G3 arcadeThe originator of the famous shaved ice with fruitShirokumaIt is the birthplace of the store, and you can take out all year round. The white bear at the entrance is popular with tourists.
- Kagoshima TramAnd lawn orbit
- A moving tourist spot. 170 yen for all sections. Since 2006, work has been done to green the trackbed with grass.
- It is located on the site of the main building of Kagoshima Castle. The exhibits show the nature and history of Kagoshima Prefecture from ancient times to the present day, and the cultural customs.
- Riverside bank
- Hirata BridgeFrom the riverside to the Tempozan Bridge, the riverbank is a green area,Saigo Takamori,Toshimichi OkuboAnd many moreMeiji RestorationAn area where the birthplaces of influential players are concentrated.
- Museum of the Meiji Restoration
- Kagoshima Chuo StationWalking distance fromRiverside bankIt is a museum centered around the achievements and life of the protagonists of the Meiji Restoration from the local area.
- Ibusuki Makurazaki Line-Namami StationGet off at. It is speculated that the place will be the northern limit where it grows naturally. Locals don't know much about it either, so it's better to check the location in advance before visiting.Kagoshima BaySee).
- Kagoshima Environmental Miraikan
- Public facilities that promote public relations activities for citizens and citizens.
Historical and academic buildings
- YamagatayaKagoshima Main Store
- In the Taisho eraKobeThe first modern reinforced concrete construction completed in the westDepartment store.
- Shimizu Town. Owned but originallyShimazu familyIt was one of the villas. Kagoshima Bay and Sakurajima, with beautiful views of the Japanese garden and pond, are wonderful. Buildings and gardens have a historical and folklore value as one. It was one of the assets of the Shimazu family that became a family after the Meiji Restoration, but after the war, it was known inside and outside the prefecture as a culinary inn "Shigetomiso" famous for hunting ground ware, and often used as a place for celebrity dining It has been.
- Gion Nozu
- Gion Nosu Town.Satsuei WarIt was reclaimed for the turret installation at the timeDaiba.
- Ishibashi Memorial Park
- Hamacho.. It was once over the Koto RiverGoishibashiOf these, three, including Nishidabashi, have been relocated and preserved.
- New wharf
- A stone masonry breakwater built at the end of the Satsuma domainSakurajima FerryIt exists on the street near the terminal.
- Kagoshima PortWarehouse group
- It is often found in the area behind the north wharf in Honminato. Early 20th century1906-1925Gray that was built aroundgraniteThis type of stone is rarely seen except in Kagoshima. Currently, it is used in stores, but some of them are still active.
- Hosangyo Head Office
- Izumi TownIt is still used as a company building by a shipping company near the North Wharf in Minato Ward. It is a modern and tasteful building with an eclectic concrete eclectic structure in which the tile roofs of the dormitories were covered with stones from the end of the Taisho era to the beginning of the Showa era.
- Archeological museum
- Terukuni ShrineNear the end of the 19th century (1883) A building that is valuable in terms of architectural history. As of January 2008, you cannot enter inside the building.
- Kagoshima BankAnnex
- It is on the back side of the current head office, directly opposite Yamagataya.Reinforced concreteConstruction, completed in 1918, the first year of the Showa era.
- South Japan BankHead office
- Along Yamashita Town's train,1935(Showa 10) It is the first modern reinforced concrete office building in Kagoshima prefecture, which was completed.Registered tangible cultural propertyRegistered in. The exterior design features curves and streamlines that were popular at the time, and features a beautiful feminine form overall. Although some of the upper floors were expanded in later years, it seems that even without that, it was one of the largest bank headquarters in Kyushu at that time.
- Kagoshima City Hall Main Building
- Early Showa period1937Design supervision with completed reinforced concrete constructionHouses of ParliamentWas in charge ofMinistry of FinanceAdministration Department, Management and Administration Bureau. The architectural style isHibiya Public Hall, JGSDF Ichigaya Auditorium (existing), University of TokyoYasuda AuditoriumThere are many things in common with. The feature is that the back (mountain side) of the building can be said to have a polite makeup finish as well as the front, which is extremely unusual in the buildings at that time.
- Terukuni ShrineOtorii
- At the beginning of the Showa era, it was a valuable historical material as it was a large-scale reinforced concrete structure at that time.
- Prefectural Museum
- Near Terukuni Shrine,1927The first reinforced concrete construction in Kyushu in (Showa 2)Central LibraryBuilt as. While it has a streamlined feminine appearance, the stucco pattern on the concrete inner wall is also impressive.
- Prefectural Government Memorial Hall
- Nagata TownIt is located in the former Kagoshima Prefectural Government Office near the entrance of the prefectural interchange center.Meiji EraA building that was relocated and preserved from a part of the former Kagoshima Prefectural Government Office Main Building that was built at the end.
- Central public hall
- Near the Saigo statue in Yamashita. At the time of completion, it was the Kagoshima City Public Hall. The designer is a famous architect of the Meiji eraKinno Hinoso,1927Was built in. Even now, he is still active.
- Prefectural Education Center
- It is located in a corner of Yamashita Town's Central Park (commonly known as Ten Park). It is said that the architectural design and interior finishing of the reinforced concrete structure at the beginning of the Showa era were completed.
- Kagoshima Prefectural Konan High SchoolSchool building
- Near Kagoshima Chuo Station, reinforced concrete construction. It uses a lot of smart streamlined shapes that were popular at the time and still has a fresh design. The interior is still being refurbished and used.2007In JulyRegistered tangible cultural propertyRegistered in.
- Kagoshima Prefectural Kagoshima Central High SchoolSchool building
- TramKajiyacho stopnear,Former Kagoshima ichikoCompleted as a school building at the same time as Konan High School. The finish of the entrance, which uses a lot of arch-shaped openings, is artistic and beautiful. In July 2007, together with Konan High School,Registered tangible cultural propertyRegistered in.
- Kagoshima Prefectural Kagoshima Technical High School"Large chimney"
- KagoshimaKusmuta TownIt is located in the school grounds.1920Both the chimney part and the pedestal part completed in are filled with refractory bricks.
- Nippon Gas Headquarters
- 1931Completed reinforced concrete construction. Head office building of Kagoshima city gas supplier along Naples Street in front of Kagoshima Chuo Station. It's hard to see because it's pulled in a little from the road.
- Signal tower
- At the corner of the Takami Baba intersection, a strange reinforced concrete construction lookout tower was built in the 20's at a manual signal station exclusively for the Kagoshima City Tram. You can also manually switch the rail points. It seems that people were stationed for about 10 years after the completion. Currently emergency equipment.
- Saigo mansion
- It is near the beach.Saigo TakamoriIs said to have been used during the huntThatched roofA wooden Japanese house with a roof. I can’t go in,BakumatsuThe characteristics of the average private house in Southern Kyushu from the XNUMXs to the Meiji era are often seen,folkloreIt is also worthy of evaluation as a scientific material.
- Kagoshima Xavier Church
- Higashisengoku Town.. Although it does not correspond to a historic building, it is in the style of modern architecture, which is rarely found in Catholic churches and is left in concrete.1999Was newly built in. Due to its innovative design and excellent functional beauty, the architectural magazine "New building』Was introduced in the gravure feature.
- The largest entertainment district and entertainment district in southern Kyushu. "Cultural street" with a strong red-light district, the neighborhood of Yamanoguchi town, and "Nanami-koji" in Higashisengoku town
On "Gourmet Street", there are many famous shops such as long-established stores of traditional Satsuma cuisine.
- "Small diameter of Kagoshima taste"
- Located on the first basement floor of AMU PLAZA Kagoshima at Kagoshima Chuo Station, this restaurant district is centered around local specialties.Kagoshima ramenAnd original icepolar bearAnd so on.
- YamagatayaLarge dining room
- Located on the top XNUMXth floorSakurajimaYou can enjoy various meals while enjoying the view through the window. NagasakiPlate udonWind styleYakisobaIs a popular menu that has remained unchanged for over 50 years, with most of the customers ordering it. Summer nights are extraordinary and coolBeer hallIt is also open for business and is also very popular.
- Meiyamabori restaurant
- Although it is a nostalgic bar area in the downtown area near the city hall, there are many celebrity celebrity stealers who come to see many authentic taste shops.
- Riding range
- Kagoshima UniversityNearby restaurants. There are many restaurants that are deep but delicious.
- Morning market
- This is a hidden spot where you can enjoy delicious B-class local food at a cheap price at the dining room and open air in the market, where you can get all the fresh ingredients from the south.Kagoshima Chuo StationNear Nishi Station Morning Market and the North Pier at Kagoshima Port, near Kagoshima StationOgawa TownThere is the Namekawa Morning Market.
- Jambo Mochiya
- SengokuenThere is a teahouse inside and a hot road along National Highway No. 10 IsogaidoRyobo MochiYou can taste tea. "Nakagawa Family" is a famous long-established movie "The man is painful] Also appeared.Kiyoshi AtsumiSeems to have liked even after leaving the role. The "Hirata family"Go NagabuchiIt is also my favorite store.
Hot spring spot
- Furusato Onsen
- Furusato-cho. Located in Sakurajima,1779Erupted by the Yasunaga Great Eruption.
- public bathhouse
- It is not a tourist spot scattered around the city, but a convenient spot to heal your tiredness. Almost all the hot springs are drawn and the entrance fee is cheap, and most hot springs cost 360 yen (as of 2009). There are many places that are difficult to understand, but details are provided at the tourist information center at Kagoshima Chuo Station.
- Shiroyama Park
- Shiroyama Town.. A classic observatory in Kagoshima City.
- Minato Odori Park
- From the front of Kagoshima City Hall to Kagoshima Port, the central green belt of the main street is like a walking path, and Moore's abstract sculpture is a landmark. The illumination at night is very beautiful and has been selected as one of the 100 best roads in Japan. It is also a date spot and a path to get drunk and wake up in the nearby Meishanbori restaurant.
- Tagayama Park
- Shimizu Town.Kagoshima StationThe view from the top is good on the back mountain.Heihachiro TogoThere is a bronze statue of the Marshal.
- Nagashima Museum
- Take XNUMX-chome.. 5 minutes by car from the west exit of Kagoshima Chuo Station. The garden of the museum is also famous as an observatory overlooking the city recently. In the gardenSubtropicalIt is also the northern limit where plants grow naturally.
- Kagoshima Prefectural Office Observatory
- Kamoikeshinmachi. You can overlook Sakurajima, Kagoshima Bay, and Osumi Peninsula. Far away on sunny and clear air days in winterMt. KirishimaSystemMt. KaimondakeYou can also hope.
- JR in Chuo-choKagoshima Chuo StationStation buildingAmu Plaza KagoshimaLarge installed on the roof ofFerris wheel.. It takes about 15 minutes to go around and the height near the summit is about 90m. Since there are two gondola that are all transparent, you can enjoy it as a moving observatory that is a bit different from the ground.
- Toso Cemetery
- A hidden observatory spot. You can enjoy the scenery centered on the Kamoikeshinmachi area where skyscrapers stand. The view of Sakurajima from this point is attractive and the night view is also beautiful.
- History and cultural path
- Kagoshima CastleNickname for the sidewalk from the front to the front of the Otorii of Terukuni Shrine. It's small, but there is a statue of Saigo along the road.City Museum,ReimeikanThere are many tourist spots such as, and historical buildings made of steel bars. The sidewalk is beautifully paved with cobblestonesGas lampAre installed at equal intervals. The total length of the gas lamp is at this stageSendai StationIt overtook the previous Fifth Avenue and became the best in Japan. Also from the Municipal Museum of ArtKagoshima Prefectural LibraryA small moat-style irrigation pond is created on the sidewalk to the sidewalk, and many Nishikigoi are released. You can also do it.
- Naples Avenue, Perth Avenue, Faculty of Engineering Mae Street
- A main street that represents the wide central city area with beautiful roadside trees.
- Tempozan Seaside Bridge
- Tempozan Town.. The view of the city and Sakurajima are beautiful.
- Yojiro / Kamoikeshinmachi
- A drive spot in the tropical harbor area where palm trees along the road, wide roads, and sea breeze are comfortable.
- Taniyama Rinko Ohashi
- Tokaicho.. You can see the city center with Kagoshima Bay and Shiroyama in the background. If you come, we recommend evening to night.
- Timber harbor wharf
- Tokaicho. A spacious and comfortable spot with a nice view. It is also a point where anglers gather by car at night.
- National Route 226
- Ibusuki OnsenThe main road to the road, the palm trees, and the sea breeze are comfortable. However, since there is no detour, there are many traffic jams on weekends, mornings and evenings, and in the rain.
- Yaeyama Park
- Koriyama Town.. It is the border with Satsumasendai CityIriki PassNear the top ofキャンプField. You can enjoy a different view as if you were looking at the city, which is quite high in altitude and far from the sky. Flow through the cityKoto RiverIt is close to the water source of.
- Prefectural Yoshino Park
- Yoshino Town.. The beautiful green belt and the magnificent view of Sakurajima from here are attractive. It is crowded with cherry blossom viewing visitors in spring.
- Muregaoka Wind Farm
- It is a wind farm located in the hills in the northern part of the city, which is rare in Japan and close to the city.
- Kinkowan Park Flower Festival
- Spring Zoo Festival
- Spring tree market
- Kinko Bay Crossing Swimming Tournament
- Kagoshima Kinko Bay Summer Night Fireworks Festival(Late August)
- June Light
- Kagoshima Cup Volcano Tour Yacht Race
- MBC Summer Festival (early August)
- Waterfront festival
- ・ Kagoshima Summer Festival
- Ohara Festival(May 11）
- Myoenji pilgrimage
- Satsuma porcelainFesta
- Autumn tree market
- Chrysanthemum Festival
- KKB Children's Expo (late March)
- SHIROYAMA HOTEL kagoshima
- Kagoshima Sun Royal Hotel
- Art hotelKagoshima
- Solaria Nishitetsu HotelKagoshima
- Richmond HotelKagoshimaKinseicho
(* TaiziIs the deceased)
- SouzaとGonza(1738Compiled the world's first Russian-Japanese dictionary)
- Hisamitsu Shimazu(Father of the Satsuma Domain,Left minister）
- Hirata(Satsuma Domain Elder)
- Zusho Hirosato(Satsuma Domain Elder)
- Mohri Honest(Samurai, flower arrangement artist, Oishi soldier six dream story author)
- Togo Sanen(samurai)
- Togo Sanetake(samurai)
- Kojiro Saigo(samurai)
- Saigo Kohei(samurai)
- Saigo Takamori(The three masters of the Meiji RestorationOne ofCouncil）
- Toshimichi Okubo(One of the Three Great Nobles of the Restoration, the first generationLord of the Interior）
- Masakaze Uchida(Ishikawa Prefectural Ordinance）
- Sadakiyo Osako(Senate）
- Mt. Ooyama Tsunayoshi(KagoshimaPrefectural order）
- Chisada Ichi(RyukyuRepresentative Attaché)
- Iwashita flat(Jako-no-Makoto）
- Tax office Atsushi(Geheimrat）
- Hikoichi Orita(Third high schoolhead teacher)
- Masaharu Ichi(Left houseChair）
- Yoshii Tomozane(MiyauchiUnder Secretary）
- Kaieda Nobuyoshi(AristocratMember of parliament)
- Narahara Shigeru(OkinawaGovernor）
- Masayoshi Matsukata(4th and 6th generationsPrime Minister）
- Mishima Michiru(YamagataPrefectural order）
- Kiyoren Komatsu(participate）
- Takasaki XNUMX(Governor of Tokyo）
- Masafumi Takasaki(Secretary counselor）
- Hiroshi Nakai(Governor of Kyoto）
- Wide length(Governor of Kochi Prefecture）
- Kiyotaka Kuroda(2nd Prime Minister)
- Tokito Tamemoto(Governor of Miyazaki Prefecture）
- Kiyonari Yoshida(Under Secretary of Agriculture and Commerce）
- Naonobu Sameshima(Envoy）
- Yuri Mori(First generationMinister of Education）
- Orita Hiraochi(Brocade）
- Sameshima Takenosuke(Cabinet Secretary）
- Masaaki Nomura(Kagoshima ShimbunPresident)
- Nobuaki Makino(Minister）
- Ijuin Hikokichi(Minister of Foreign Affairs）
- Toshitake Okubo(Governor of Osaka Prefecture）
- Yamanouchi Primary(Minister of Railways）
- Takejiro Tokuji(Minister of Communications）
- Ichiki Otohiko(Minister of Finance）
- Katsushi Terazono(Governor of Kagoshima）
- Hisazumi Sakumizu(Postal minister）
- Moichi Miyazaki(Director of Science and Technology Agency）
- Motoi Ogura(TokyoShibuya WardLong)
- Yoshito Kajiya(LDPMember of the House of Councilors）
- Hiroyuki Mori(Mayor of Kagoshima)
- Hiroko Ohta(Minister of Economic and Fiscal Policy）
- Tsukiji Kenji(Yilan CityLong)
- Akio Maekawa(TokyoNerima-kuLong)
- Tatsujiro Fujiyasu(Member of the House of Peers, a large taxpayer)
- Tomoatsu Godai(Businessman）
- Kawasaki Shozo(Kawasaki Heavy IndustriesFounder）
- Murahashi Hisanari(Sapporo beerCreator)
- Yataro Mishima(Bank of JapanPresident）
- Nagasawa Ding(California OfGrape王）
- Aisuke Kabayama(International House of JapanDirector）
- Toshio Arima(Former Fuji Xerox (currently:FUJIFILM Business Innovation) President and CEO)
- Kazuo Inamori(Kyocera,KDDIfounder)
- Juno Mataki(OriginalDentsuPresidentPresident）
- Koji Okura(Mitsubishi ShipbuildingRepresentative Director and President)
- Toshiro Yamaguchi(OriginalSeven-Eleven JapanPresidentThe presidentandChief Operating Officer）
- Makoto Yoshidome(OriginalDaiwa Securities Capital MarketsRepresentative Director and President)
- Akiko Miyanohara(KiyotomoRepresentative Director and President,Mielka Representative Director and President,producer）
- Hatakeyama Yoshinari(Kaisei schoolhead teacher）
- Shinkichi Takahashi(English scholar・ Bureaucrats, businessmen, politicians)
- Akitsune Imamura(Seismologist）
- Umeko Tange(Chemist）
- Tashiro stable(Botanist, ethnologist, adventurer)
- Yoshitaka Iriya(Chinese literary and Buddhist scholar)
- Akira Arimura(Medical / Physiologist)
- Shinsaku Arima(Administrator)
- Yamaguchi Sada(Political scientist）
- Takejiro Sueyoshi(United NationsEnvironmental Planning Advisor)
- Higashi Nakano Shudo(HistoryResearcher)
- Shohei Komaki((I.e.researcher)
- Hisanari Machida(Tokyo National Museum(First director)
- Kiyoki Kuroda(Western painter）
- Fujishima Takeji(Western painter)
- Seiji Togo(Western painter)
- Enohara Kinosuke(Western painter)
- Hashiguchi Goyo(Printmaker）
- Hiroshi Fuji(現代 美術）
- Keisuke Noro(Former actorPotter）
- Shinya Ozaki(Conductor)
- Tatsuya Shimono(Conductor)
- Aya Hirakawa(poets）
- Norihiro Nakajima(manga artist）
- Takashi Iwashige(manga artist)
- Shinohara(Character designer）
- Shinobu Kaitani(manga artist)
- Atsushi Nakayama(manga artist)
- Yoko Maki(manga artist)
- Aki Mochida(manga artist)
- Takafumi Saigo(Potter)
- Gogen Yamaguchi(Karate）
- Nakama Gyo(baseballThebaseballPerson translated as)
- Yoshiyuki Tsuruta(SwimmingAthletes, the second JapaneseOlympicsGold medalist, the first Japanese to win the Olympics in a row) From the former Iseki village
- Star shell(Sumo, 9th generation Izutsu master)
- Takashi Matsuzawa(Kagoshima Business High SchoolSoccer clubgeneral manager）
- Nakayama Ritsuko(ProfessionalBowlingplayer)
- Chiaki Sadaoka(OriginalProfessional baseball player）
- Shoji Sadaoka(Former professional baseball player)
- Tetsuhisa Sadaoka(Former professional baseball player)
- Yodai Enoshita(Former professional baseball player)
- Ryutaro Takayama(Pro baseball player,Yomiuri GiantsNurturing)
- Shinri Komine(Pro baseball player,Tohoku Rakuten Golden EaglesNurturing)
- Toru Kamikawa(OriginalSoccer referee）
- Yuichi Masunaga(Former baseball player) * Born in Kiirecho
- Mari Nomura(volleyballplayer)
- Saori Sakoda(Volleyball player)
- Kaori Higo(Professional golfer) * From former Matsumoto Town
- Kiyama Jin(Former karate player ・Kokushin Kaikan）
- Ryuhito Fujiyama(Originalsoccer player) * From the former Sakurajima-cho
- Akihiro Endo(Former soccer player) * Born in Sakurajima-cho
- Tomoyuki Hirase(Former soccer player, formerJapan national football team）
- Hitomi Miyashita(Jockey）
- Yasuhito Endo(soccer player,Jubilo IwataAffiliation, former Japan national football team) * From former Sakurajima-cho
- Toshihiro Matsushita(soccer player,Kagoshima United FCBelongs)
- Junichi Miyashita(Former swimmer)
- Minoru Toyonaga(Original総 合格 闘 技-wrestlingplayer)
- Hisanori Mimata(Rugby player,Coca-Cola Red SparksBelongs)
- Miyuki Uehara(Athletics (long-distance running))
- Reimi Tsuruta(Athletics (sprint))
- Oyamada Makoto(HollywoodMovie actor,movies"Last Samurai")
- Satsuo Yamamoto(Film director）
- Mt. Ooyama Katsumi(OriginalTBSTv producer）
- Teruhiko Saigo(An actor）
- (OriginalYomiuri TelevisionPerforming arts program producer,Osaka Prefectural Museum of Performing ArtsDirector)
- Koichi Miura(Actor)
- Katsuyo Setoguchi(TBS TV Producer)
- Kazuki Sawamura(Actor, former fashion model)
- Kengo Oguchi(Actor)
- Chihoko Shigeta(actress)
- Inamori Izumi(actress)
- Akira Saito(actress)
- Chiaki Saito(actress)
- Miyatake Mio(actress)
- Miyatake Festival(actress)
- Shang Baishi Meng Yin(Actress/singer)
- Meng Song of Shangbaishi(Actress / fashion model)
- Ryo Yamazaki(Fashion model, YouTuber)
- Nakashima Mika(Actress/singer)
- Risa Aragaki(Morning Musume.Former member) Raised横 浜 市.
- Kato Rosa(Fashion Model) Place of birth横 浜 市.
- Emi Hashi(talent）
- AI(singer) Place of birthLos Angeles.
- Michiko Hamamura(singer)
- Megumi Toshiaki(Talent, comedy combination ・Honjamaka）
- Go Nagabuchi(Singer-songwriter) Place of birthHioki City.
- Star Grand Manie(Kishidanguitar)
- Swan Shochikuume(Kishidan base)
- Tougetsuanhakushu(Rakugo performer）
- Shunkutei Yanagiwaka(Rakugo)
- Sanyutei Arama (Rakugo-ka)
- Frankie Sakai(comedian）
- Jiro Sakagami(Comedian, actor)
- Dr. Ueki(Comedian):Ueki Research Institute
- Takuo Noguchi(MBC talent) * Former Matsumoto Town
- Mishima Sato(Singer-songwriter）
- Yu(GO! GO! 7188）
- Akko(GO! GO! 7188)
- Sumitada Azumano(Singer-songwriter)
- Kenta with liver(Voice actor）
- Toru Okawa(Voice actor)
- Nakahara Shun(Film director)
- Hitoshi Sakimoto(作曲家）Tokyobirth
- Kunio Kato(ア ニ メ ー シ ョ ンWriter)
- Toho Rikimaru()
- Yoshimata(Music producer) My brotherMBC talent OfYoshimata Toyoshige
- Kashiwagi Yuki(AKB48member)
- Sakura Miyawaki(OriginalHKT48・OriginalIZ * ONEmember)
- Sora Nomoto(OriginalFairiesmember)
- Mihoko Kinoshita(Soprano singer)
- Yuu Ohara(Dream5Former member,Gravure idol）
- ZIKU(Musicians, radio personalities, comedians)
- Ayami Sera(Takarazuka RevueSnow setMale role)
- Tenhi Kaon(Takarazuka RevueStar setMale role)
- YANAGIMAN(Music producer,作曲家,Arranger,bassist）
- Kaori Arimura(OriginalTBSannouncer）
- Kumiko Kondo(Kagoshima Yosuke TVannouncer)
- Ryota Ozawa(TV Hokkaidoannouncer)
- Kazuna Sakaguchi(OriginalKagoshima TV broadcastannouncer)
- Mina Ohira(Kumamoto citizen TVannouncer)
- Yusuke Okada(Minaminihonhosoannouncer)
- Akiko Togoe(Former Kagoshima Television Broadcasting Announcer)
- Yuka Toyohira(South Japan Broadcasting Announcer)
- Nana Kuroki(TBS News Bird)
- Kawaminami Mai(TBS News Bird)
- Kaho Kawazoe(Asahi Broadcasting TVannouncer)
- Shirahama Waka(Longevity Japan's No. XNUMX) * Born in the former Nishi Sakurajima Village (later Sakurajima Town)
Works set in Kagoshima City
- Novel / Essay
- Navy(Toyo Iwata）
- Sakurajima (Umezaki Haruo）
- Kagoshima sentimental trip "Sleeping Cup" (Kuniko Mukada）
- One word one word addendum (Ota Nanune）
- Hiemontori (Satomi）
- Graphic novels / comics
- Navy --1943 (Shochiku), 1963 (Toei)
- The place where it points to North Tatsuro --Released in 2007
- Atsuhime --2008 NHKTaiga drama
- Daikon no Hana --1975 NET TV system (currently TV Asahi system)
- Daughter-in-law --1976 Fuji TV:Takewaki selflessA drama set by a young couple at Kutarou Nakazono Shoten
- Truck guy/one man Momojiro -1977
- LIMIT OF LOVE Sea Monkey(Location）
- Thank you so much for your love-May 2006NTV series-Drama complex
- Godzilla vs Space Godzilla
- Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah Large Monsters All-Out Attack
- Western Police PART-III --Episode 17 August 1983, 8 OA "Barking !! Sakurajima-Kagoshima Hen-" (Western Police,Locations across Japan6th)
- chest! --In 2008, set in a fictitious elementary school. Most of the locations are in Kanoya.
- 奇跡 --Released in 2011
- Three sisters of the moonlight --Released in 2013
- ^ Kagoshima City Flag --Kagoshima City Regulations, viewed January 2012, 1.
- ^ Kagoshima City Flowers and Trees, Kagoshima City Coat of Arms --Kagoshima City Retrieved January 2012, 1.
- ^ Sister City Agreement, etc. --Municipalities --Kagoshima City (Naples City, Italy) Kagoshima City. Retrieved June 2021, 6.
- ^ Supervised by Takeo Tanioka and Keiichiro Yamaguchi, "Concise Japan Geographical Dictionary 4th Edition", Sanseido, 1998,ISBN-4 385-15327-2
- ^ Tsuneyoshi Ukita, Kazuo Nakamura,Nobuo TakahashiSupervised by "Japan Place Name Map Museum First Edition" Shogakukan, 2002,ISBN-4 09-526064-5
- ^ "World Encyclopedia 5 First Edition" Heibonsha, 1988,ISBN-4 582-02200-6
- ^ "Encyclopedia Nipponica 5 2nd Edition" Shogakukan, 1994,ISBN-4 09-526105-6
- ^ (PDF) (Kagoshima City Community Vision) --Kagoshima City Retrieved January 2012, 1.
- ^ History of Kagoshima City --Kagoshima City Retrieved January 2012, 1.
- ^ Kagoshima City Master Plan Chapter 3 Kagoshima City Master Plan Regional Concept --Kagoshima City Retrieved January 2012, 10.
- ^ "Basic Resident Register Population by Age (5-year-old class) and by Town (27-Reiwa 2)”. Kagoshima City (April 2020, 4). 2020/5/8Browse.
- ^ Handling of town names and character names --Kagoshima District Merger Council Retrieved November 2011, 11.
- ^ Kagoshima City History Volume 5 p.899
- ^ "Zero settlers in Niijima It was the only" manned island "in Kagoshima Bay ..." "South Japan Newspaper" August 2014, 8, page 13.
- ^ See the answer on the external link (Kagoshima City official website).
- ^ Draw a new dream on U-turn and Niijima in the uninhabited hometown (Part XNUMX) --MBC South Japan Broadcasting Retrieved April 2020, 4.
- ^ Administrative ferry between Sakurajima (Uranomae Port) and Niijima (Niijima Port) --Kagoshima City Retrieved January 2019, 7.
- ^ Longitude and latitude of the north, south, east, and west end points of Japan -GSI
- ^ South exchange base-core city "Kagoshima" --Kagoshima City Retrieved January 2012, 1.
- ^ "Kagoshima 1981-2010”. Japan Meteorological Agency
- ^ https://binbin0111.wordpress.com/.+2012/1/22Browse.
- ^ "Origin of place name”. Kagoshima Prefecture (May 2012, 5). 2015/1/21Browse.
- ^ "Kadokawa Japanese Place Name Dictionary 46 Kagoshima Prefecture" p.678 Kadokawa Shoten
- ^ Municipal system # 1889 (Meiji 22) urban population
- ^ 2. Earthquakes in Japanp.17- Earthquake Research Promotion Division Retrieved November 2012, 1.
- ^ Overview #Overview of Hirakawa Zoo --Hirakawa Zoo, Kagoshima City Retrieved January 2012, 1.
- ^ Status of War Damage in Kagoshima City (Kagoshima Prefecture): General War Damage Homepage --Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Retrieved January 2012, 1.
- ^ "Burning over 26 large fires in Kagoshima City" "Asahi Shimbun" December 12, 4, page 4
- ^ "Kadokawa Japanese Place Name Dictionary 46 Kagoshima Prefecture" p.679 Kadokawa Shoten
- ^ a b "Kadokawa Japanese Place Name Dictionary 46 Kagoshima Prefecture" p.93 Kadokawa Shoten
- ^ Successive mayors --Kagoshima City Retrieved January 2012, 9.
- ^ Kagoshima City 21 Initial Budget --Kagoshima City Retrieved January 2012, 1.
- ^ "Can you find more votes than the number of voters, bring in ballots?" ― [Yomiuri Shimbun] Dated April 2019, 4
- ^ "If you count the votes, there are 10 more votes than the number of votes." ― [NHK] Dated April 2019, 4
- ^ "The total number of votes cast by Kagoshima Prefecture, Kagoshima City, and the total number of voters differ by XNUMX votes." ― [South Japan Broadcasting] April 2019, 4
- ^ Economic Geography Society Southwest Branch, "Economic Regions of Southwest Japan" Minerva Shobo,Year 1995 ISBN 4623025845
- ^ Planetarium Retrieved March 2010, 3 on the Kagoshima City official website.
- ^ Research on the ideal way of town development for the regeneration of the central city area Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, August 17, 8
- ^ I went to "Cat's dung alley"Daily Portal, 2008
- ^ Kagoshima Onsen --Kagoshima City Retrieved January 2012, 1.
- ^ Tsuruoka --Kagoshima City Retrieved January 2012, 1.
- ^ Brother school exchange --Kagoshima Take Junior High School Retrieved September 2012, 9.
- ^ Kagoshima City (Japan) --Ogaki City Retrieved September 2012, 9.
- ^ Concluded a disaster agreement with Kagoshima City --Ogaki City Retrieved September 2012, 9.
- ^ "The Mayor of Hagi and others plant camellia trees in Kagoshima City to commemorate the" Modern Satcho Alliance "". West Japan Newspaper(July 2016, 2) 2016/2/12Browse.
- ^ "Intercity Declaration: Ryoma's Bonding Agreement, XNUMX cities and nations in Japan, to exchange through tourism and disaster prevention". Mainichi Newspapers(July 2014, 11)
- ^ Sister City Agreement, etc.-Municipalities --Kagoshima Prefecture official website.
- ^ City of Naples (Italy) --Kagoshima City Retrieved January 2012, 1.
- ^ XNUMXth Anniversary of Sister City Alliance between Kagoshima City and Naples City --Embassy of Japan in Italy, viewed August 2014, 8.
- ^ "Sister cities affiliated between Japan and Italy (list)”. Embassy of Japan in Italy. 2013/10/1Browse.
- ^ City of Perth (Australia) --Kagoshima City Retrieved January 2012, 1.
- ^ Miami City (USA) --Kagoshima City Retrieved January 2012, 1.
- ^ Changsha (China) --Kagoshima City Retrieved January 2012, 1.
- ^ (PDF) --Kagoshima Prefecture Retrieved January 2012, 1.
- ^ Tsurumaru Castle Ruins --Kagoshima City Retrieved January 2012, 1.
- ^ Sengan-en Hanakura Okariya Garden --A database of cultural properties designated by the Agency for Cultural Affairs, viewed on January 2012, 1.
- ^ Kagoshima Spinning Works Engineer's Hall (Ijinkan) --National database of cultural properties, etc. Retrieved January 2012, 1.
- ^ Terukuni Shrine --Kagoshima Prefectural Shrine Office Retrieved January 2012, 1.
- ^ Nansu Shrine --Kagoshima Prefectural Shrine Office Retrieved January 2012, 1.
- ^ Hanao Shrine --Kagoshima Prefectural Shrine Office Retrieved January 2012, 1.
- ^ a b Sakurajima seen from Yamakataya
- ^ Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation OfResult of consolidation,Sakura Bank→ Opened at the site where the Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation "Kagoshima Minami" branch was closed.
- ^ Sakura Miyawaki (HKT48) is appointed to promote Kagoshima City's World Cultural Heritage Temmonkandori Millionation 2016! --Kagoshima City Retrieved January 2015, 11.
- Minami Nihon Shimbun"Kagoshima City History Vol. XNUMX" Mayor of Kagoshima Hiroyuki Mori, 2015.
- Kakugawa Japanese Place Name Dictionary Compilation Committee "Kakugawa Japanese Place Name Dictionary 46 Kagoshima Prefecture"Kadokawa Shoten, 1983.ISBN 978-4040014609 .
- Southern Japan
- Branch economy city
- Toshima Village --Established a village office in Kagoshima city.
- Mishima village --Established a village office in Kagoshima city.
- Changes in the administrative area of Kagoshima City --Transition of the town name due to the merger and incorporation of Kagoshima City.
- Kagoshima Tourism Convention Association
- Kagoshima Prefectural Tourism Site: Slow, Yu, Yu Sightseeing Kagoshima
- Kagoshima City Tourist Agricultural Park
- For Wikitravel,KagoshimaThere is a travel guide about.