Iga's 20-something male cohabiting family who was infected by participating in a dinner outside the prefecture is also positive
If you write the contents roughly
In Iga City, a man in his twenties participated in a dinner held outside the prefecture and was confirmed to be infected, but a new woman in his seventies who lived with him was also confirmed to be infected.
Mie Prefecture announced on the 20th that 20 men and women in their 70s and 4s were newly infected with the new coronavirus.new… → Continue reading
We will tell you a wide range of information such as incidents and accidents that occurred in Furusato Mie, delicious dishes that have reached the season and topics that make you feel at ease.
Mie's events are on Mie TV♪
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
京都-Nara,IseTieNara Highway-Iga Kaido-Hatsuse KaidoFrom ancient times, the capital (Asuka, Nara, Kyoto, etc.) and as a transportation hubEdo PeriodTodo familycastle town,Ise ShrineOf the worshipers toPost townHas prospered as.Although strongly influenced by the Kyoyamato culture from its geographical and historical background, it fosters its own culture.EspeciallyFormer Ueno CityBecause the center of the city succeeded in converting historical assets into tourism resources from an early stageIga流NinjaVillage,Matsuo BashoIt became known as the birthplace and was rebuilt in the early Showa period.Ueno CastleAndNinja mansion,Basho House,Tsuji of the key shopSuch asAttractionsThere are special products.In addition, the urban area escaped destruction due to war damage,Little KyotoThere are many dwellings called machiya, which are counted as one of the houses.
In recent years, you can experience farming and camping in the mountains and multiple hot spring facilities in the suburbs.Iga Village Mokumoku Handmade FarmIs also operated.OsakaとNagoyaIt is located in the middle of the city and is relatively close to the city center by car in about 1 hour and 30 minutes, so it is easy to access from the Osaka / Nagoya area.
Shiga prefecture adjacent to the northKoka CityIsIga styleとKoga styleA ninjutsu showdown is held in connection with.The losing city is supposed to post a PR poster for the winning city for a year. Iga City won the confrontation in March 1, and Koka City won the confrontation in November 2007 in a direct confrontation by the mayor.
Over the city name
City name selection process
In the Iga Creation Plan formulated in 1990, "Iga CityThe wording "to aim for" appears, etc.Great Heisei mergerFrom before the flow ofIga CityWas preceded by the name.When deciding the actual name of the city, we will openly solicit as the name of the city including Nabari City, and based on the resultIga CityI decided.The results of the open call for participants were 1st place "Iga City", 2nd place "Iga Ueno City", and 3rd place "Iga City"...After that, Nabari CityReferendumAlthough the merger was withdrawn from the merger concept based on the result of the merger being rejected in, Even at the legal merger council after Nabari City left, the name of the city was changed as the result of the open call for participants.Iga CityDecided[Annotation 1].
In response to this decision, "The name of Iga City is strange because it is not a merger of Iga as a whole." "High name recognitionIga UenoThere was an opinion that the name of the city should be "Iga Ueno City" as part of the former Ueno City Council.In addition, there was a signing campaign by residents so that the name of the city would not be "Iga City".[Annotation 2]Finally, I settled down in "Iga City".
Impact of city name decision
By the way, Ueno City is the sixth town in Mie Prefecture to have a city system.Great Showa mergerIt also existed at times.Among the cities that existed in Mie Prefecture from this time, it is the only city whose name has changed after the merger as a result of the Great Heisei Consolidation.[Annotation 3]..Ueno City was the first case where cities that existed in Mie Prefecture before the Great Heisei Consolidation merged, and the name of the local government changed.Local government codeChanged to the last city.Therefore, it was the last city to appear in the prefecture's statistical data.
Also, in the area that used to be Iga-cho, there was a risk of being confused if the name of the facility in the former Iga-cho after the merger was given the name "Iga", so it is called "Igamachi" or "Tsuge". Many facilities have a crown in their name.
Ueno City and Aoyamacho disappeared as municipal names due to the establishment of Iga City, but there are some that did not affect the names, such as the fact that they still exist as station names. (Detail isUenoshi Station-Aoyamacho Station(See section)
Iga City is located in the northwestern part of Mie Prefecture.NortheastSuzuka Mountains, Northwest, SouthwestYamato Plateau(Murou Volcanoes), SoutheastNunobiki MountainsBasin surrounded by (Ueno basin).There are few lowlands and plateaus, and there are many hills.YodogawaBelongs to the water systemKizu RiverIt is the upper reaches ofShiga,Nara,KyotoBecause it comes in contact with Mie PrefectureTokai regionIncluding Nabari City even when classified asIgaArea isKinki(Kansai region) May be treated.
- Main mountain
- Main river
Both are from the Kizu River system.
- Main dam
- Takigawa Dam
- West American river dam
- Midoro dam
- Kawakami dam(Under construction)
Typical of winter cold bottom and daily temperature differenceInland climateIs.However, it is hot and humid in summerPacific climateWhen included in, or when precipitation is relatively lowSeto Inland Sea climateIt may be included in. Average temperature in January is 1 ° CIt is the coldest area in Mie prefecture, and the annual rainfall is the lowest in the prefecture.40 in some places in summer ° CThere is a record that exceeds.In winter, when the pressure distribution is strong, it may be hit by heavy snow due to the influence of snow clouds from the direction of Koka.South coast lowIt often snows heavily when it passes over the Pacific Ocean off the Kii Peninsula.In addition, it should be noted1997Ueno in the city until February 2Weather stationAlthough the amount of snowfall was observed in Japan, the amount of snowfall was not observed after the weather station moved to the special area meteorological station on March 3, the following day, and only the presence or absence of snowfall was observed.There is a lot of fog throughout the year.The weather classification isNabariIt is also classified as "Mie Prefecture> North Central> Iga".
|Climate of Ueno Special Area Meteorological Observatory (Midorigaoka Honcho, Iga City, altitude 159m)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||17.8|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||8.3|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||3.5|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−0.6|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−9.6|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||50.9|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5 mm)||8.0||8.8||11.4||10.9||11.2||13.3||13.1||10.1||11.6||10.3||8.0||8.2||125.0|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||125.0||121.0||154.7||174.8||183.4||132.8||155.3||191.7||142.0||143.4||136.1||135.0||1,806.9|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1937-present)|
In Iga CityMunicipal systemThe town / village unit at the time of enforcement is called the "XX district".The administrative side has established a "district citizen center" on a district-by-district basis, and an organization called the Residents' Autonomy Council has been organized...Currently, there are many districts that do not exist on the residential display.Although it is based on the range of the old towns and villages, there are some cases where the district allocation has been changed due to the construction of large-scale housing complexes.
Main office area
- Pheasant stand (Kiji ga Dai)
- Western part
- New house
Mt. Ooyama rice field area
Town name / character name
When Iga City was established, as a general rule, the town name and character name of the old municipality were followed ([Example] Asahigaoka Town, Ueno City → Asahigaoka Town, Iga City).However, there are exceptions as follows.
- Former Ueno City-Since there were many requests to "keep the place name of Ueno", the town name with the title of "Ueno" remains in the urban area.
- Former Shimagahara Village-Because there was no town name or character name in the past, the character name is "Shimagahara" in the whole area.
- Former Aoyama Town --- Because the place name of "Hane" also existed in the former Ueno City, it became "Aoyama Hane".
- Former Iga Town, Former Ayama Town, Former Mt. Ooyama Tamura --- "Large printWas attached, but it was deleted due to the establishment of Iga City.
|Population distribution by age in Iga City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Iga City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Iga City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Number of registered foreigners
- Manufacturing industryThe ratio of the number of registered foreigners to the total population is high because there are many factories such as.As a nationalityFederal Republic of Brazil-People's Republic of ChinaThere are many.
JR in the northern part of Iga cityKansai Main Line Kamo StationからKameyama StationTo againTsuge StationFrom JRKusatsu Line Kyoto Station,Kusatsu StationDirectly to.In the southKintetsu Osaka LineRuns on both linesIga Railway Iga LineIs tied.Among the stations existing on these lines, the central station of Iga City is not Iga-Ueno Station, but Uenoshi Station.However, the nearest station to the city hall is Shijuku station, not Uenoshi station.However, Iga-Kambe Station has the largest number of passengers.Uenoshi Station and Aoyamacho Station have not been changed as they were before the merger.
Along the Kintetsu-Osaka Line, there are medium-sized residential areas developed for commuters to the Osaka area.
By the way, Iga City is known as the Iga-ryu Ninja Village, and the Iga Railway Iga Line is not only nicknamed the "Ninja Line"., Iga Railway Iga Line is a cartoonistReiji MatsumotoPainted a ninja designed byNinja trainIs in operation.The JR Kusatsu Line also operates the ninja wrapping train "SHINOBI-TRAIN".Furthermore, at Iga-Ueno Station and Uenoshi Station, imitation "ninjas" are lurking near the ceilings of these stations..
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- VKansai Main Line: (NagoyaDirection·Kameyama City) ← Tsuge Station - Shindo Station - Sanagu Station - Iga Ueno Station - Shimagahara Station → (KyotoSoraku-gunMinamiyamashiro Village-NambaDirection)
- CKusatsu Line: Tsuge Station → (ShigaKoka City-KusatsuDirection)
- Kinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu)
- DOsaka Line: (UehonmachiDirection·Nabari) ← Iga Kobe Station - Aoyamacho Station - Iga Uezu Station - Nishi-Aoyama Station → (Tsu City-Ise NakagawaDirection)
- ■Iga Line: Iga Ueno Station- Arai Station - Nishi-Ote Station - Uenoshi Station - Hirokoji Station - Kayamachi Station - Kuwamachi Station - Forty-nine stations - Idamichi Station - Ichibe Station - Inako Station - Maruyama Station - Uebayashi Station - Hido Station --Iga-Kambe Station (all lines in the city)
Available for freeMeihan National Highway(National Route 25) But paidHigashi Meihan Expressway-Nishi-Meihan ExpresswayBecause it is directly connected to the former Ueno city area, it is more convenient to use the expressway than the railroad, and you can reach Osaka and Nagoya in about 1 hour and 30 minutes.In addition, when it snowsChain regulationMay be carried out.
2009March 3Shinmeishin Expressway OfKonan ICAs a result of the new establishment (Koka City, Shiga Prefecture), it has become possible to go in a shorter time than going from the Hokuriku area or the Kusatsu / Kyoto area via a general road.
- E25 Meihan National Highway: (NagoyaDirection·Kameyama City) ← Iga IC - Iga SA - Kamitsuge IC - Shimotsuge IC - Midai IC - Mibuno IC - Iga Ichinomiya IC - Nakase IC - Tomo IC - Uenohigashi IC - Ueno IC - Ouchi IC - Iga Ueno PA - Shirakashi IC - Hatta IC → (NaraYamabe DistrictYamazoe Village-OsakaDirection)
- Planned road
National Route 163You can move to Tsu City by line.Connected from Nabari City from the former AoyamachoNational Route 165You can move to Tsu City with.On this occasion,Aoyama PassIt is necessary to exceed the above, and from autumn to winter, there are many days covered with thick fog, and the road surface may freeze, so caution is required depending on the time of day.Although the Aoyama-cho section has one lane on each side, trucks used for forestry often slow down when climbing slopes, which is a bottleneck on Route 165.
- National Route 25(Kameyama-Yokkaichi-NagoyaDirection,Tsukigase-Tianli-NambaDirection)
- National Route 163(Kizu-Nara-OsakaDirection,Tsu CityDirection)
- National Route 368(Nabari-Misugi-IseDirection)
- National Route 422(Shigaraki-Otsu-京都Direction)
- National Route 165(OldAoyama TownPass through)
- Express Bus
- Mie traffic
- Iga Omiya Line(Iga) :(NabariDirection) ← Sanko Iga Sales Office --Sanko Ueno Shako --Ueno City Station - In front of Midai Interchange Mori Seiki → (Yokohama-Tokyo-SaitamaDirection)
- Iga Ueno Nagoya Expressway: Sanko Ueno Shako --Ueno City Station - In front of Midai Interchange Mori Seiki → (NagoyaDirection)
- Ueno Tenri Line: Uenoshi Station-Ginza 4-chome-Kuwamachi- Ouchi Inter - Shichihongi BS - Shirakashi BS - Hatta Inter → (YamazoeDirection)
- Iga Osaka Highway Line (Ninja liner): Sanko Ueno Shako --Ueno City Station --Ginza XNUMX-chome --Kuwamachi --Ouchi Interchange → (OsakaDirection)
- General bus
- Mie traffic(Iga Sales Office）
- Ueno community bus"Ninmaru"
- Igamachi administrative service patrol car
- Shimagahara administrative service patrol car
- Ayama administrative service patrol car
- Mt. Ooyama field community bus"Acorn"
- Aoyama administrative bus
The chronological table before the establishment of Iga City is only for those related to the new merger of Iga City...See also articles on old cities, towns and villages and old counties.
- 1990(Heisei2nd year) February-Iga creation plan "Iga Hokuto Plan" was formulated by the Iga District Wide Area Municipal Area Office Association. Set the goal of "Iga City".
- February --Iga District Municipal Merger Problem Council (Voluntary merger council) Established.
- May-Designated as a merger priority support area.
- 2002(14) June-Nabari City participates in the council.
- 2004(16) March-Merger-related bills passed by each municipal assembly.
- 2019(31)May 1 --Moved the city hall to Shijukucho.
Mie Prefecture Iga Government Building
- Mie Prefecture Iga Government Building - Iga Regional Disaster Prevention General Office(2802, Shijukucho, Iga City, Mie Prefecture)
- Basic Autonomy Ordinance
- City's ownBoardTo advance the policy, the cityConstitutionConsideration was made for the enactment of the Basic Autonomy Ordinance, which is also regarded as, and was promulgated and enforced on December 2004, 12.It consists of 24 articles in total, and the chapter that stipulates the mechanism of resident autonomy in Chapter 58 is to promote narrow-area autonomy such as the resident autonomy council (establishment, authority, community development plan, etc.) and the resident autonomy district federation. It stipulates the mechanism of the above in relatively detail.
- PR with ninja clothes
- Every year from April to MayNinjaThe Iga Ueno Ninja Festa is being held to promote the fact that it is an old village.During the period, city officials wear ninja clothes and work at the city counter to promote public relations..
- Shinobi gymnastics
- Former Ueno City created a unique health exercise that incorporates the movement and spirit of ninjaLocal gymnasticsIs.It was used to promote the city's health business.It has been taken over after the merger of Iga City and is being used at city events, etc..
2004It was enacted at the same time as the establishment of Iga City on November 11.
- We citizens promote autonomy based on the following six principles, and establish this charter with the aim of realizing the town development of Iga City where "the area where people shine".
- We will share information about town development with everyone. (Information sharing)
- We will make it possible for everyone to participate in community development. (Citizen participation)
- Town development will be carried out based on a plan made by everyone. (Planned implementation)
- Town development is done by oneself first, and then we help each other in the area. (Complementary autonomy)
- Town development will proceed in cooperation with each other. (Collaboration of subjects)
- We evaluate the implementation of town development and utilize it for the next activity. (Evaluation of results)
- After the merger of Iga City, before the mergerSpecial in officeDue to the application of the regulations, 78 former municipal members remained until March 2005.
- Constant: 22
- March 2021, 3 The fifth city council election was held after the merger.28 people ran for the fixed number of 5 people.As a result of the election, 22 incumbents, 28 newcomers, and 14 ex-employee were elected.The three incumbents were rejected.The number of winners by partyFairness3,Communist2, grassroots movement 2,維新1, independent 14 was.
- Chair: Taketo Ichikawa
- Vice Chairman: Hisami Akahori
As of July 2021
|Parliamentary group||Number of seats|
|Grassroots Independent Forum||3|
|Citizens' parliamentary group is a lab||3|
|Liberal Democratic Iga||2|
|Liberal Democratic Bonds||2|
|Japanese Communist Party Iga City Council||2|
- Assembly Basic Ordinance
- In February 2007, the city council embodied "the role and responsibilities of the council" in Iga City.Assembly Basic OrdinanceEstablished.Japan's municipal council stipulates the granting of the first "right to question administrative members" (right to question questions), the implementation of "parliamentary debriefing sessions" to 37 districts in the city, and the implementation of "policy debates" among members of the Diet. It attracted attention.In response to this, inspections were conducted by other municipal councils in Japan.
- Ninja Assembly
- In April 2007, Iga CityIga styleIn order to appeal that it is the birthplace of ninja, the mayor and city council hold a ninja council to discuss by wearing ninja clothes..
- Ninja City Declaration
- February 2017, 2, as "the birthplace of ninja"Ninja CityWas declared.The aim is to put more effort into attracting domestic and foreign tourists..
At the time of the new merger, the former Ueno City Hall was designated as the main government building of the city hall, and the other former town and village halls were designated as branch offices.However, on January 2019, 1, the main government building moved to Shijukucho.
- Iga City Hall: 3184 Shijukucho, Iga City (〒518-8501)
- Ueno branch (Haitopia Iga) 500 Uenomarunouchi, Iga City (〒518-0873)
- Iga branch (formerlyIga TownGovernment office): 728 Shimotsuge, Iga City (〒519-1412)
- Ayama branch (formerlyAyama TownGovernment office): 1128 Baba, Iga City (〒518-1395)
- Shimagahara branch (formerlyShimagahara VillageGovernment office): 4913 Shimagahara, Iga City (〒519-1711)
- Mt. Ooyama field branch (formerlyMt. Ooyama TamuraGovernment office): 652-1, Hirata, Iga City (〒518-1422)
- Aoyama branch (formerlyAoyama TownGovernment office): 1411 Ao, Iga City (〒518-0292)
City hall relocation problem
Iga City Hall Main Government Building (South Government Building)) IsShockproofIt does not meet the standards and is aging..Therefore, it was decided to rebuild during the time of Mayor Hirohito Uchibo., Plans were in progress for new construction at the current location..Because of this, the North Government Building was demolished.2012January,Junzo SakakuraWas conducting a conservation campaign for the city hall designed bySakae OkamotoWithdrew the plan when he was elected mayor,20132.5 from the current government building kmAnnounced construction on the adjacent land of the remote Iga Government Building in Mie Prefecture.
In response, President Ryuhei Kizu of the Ueno Chamber of Commerce and Industry insisted on rebuilding at the current location.,2014In 2 monthReferendum OrdinanceCollected 7180 signatures for enactment..This signature was invalidated due to incomplete documentation..However, Mayor Okamoto himself submitted a draft referendum ordinance and it was passed... same yearMay 8, A referendum was held asking whether it was the current location or relocation, but the vote was not counted at a turnout of 50% because the ordinance stipulated that "a referendum is not established if the percentage is less than 42.51%."..In response to this, the mayor decided to propose the relocation of the government building to the parliament in September,May 9The relocation of the government building was approved by 16 people in favor and 8 people in opposition...However, at the December regular meeting of the Iga City Council on December 2014, 12, a member of the Diet proposed to delete the budget for formulating the South Government Building utilization plan included in the general account supplementary budget, and it was approved by 24 people in favor and 12 people in opposition. Ta.
The old government building will be used as a complex facility consisting of a library and an art museum, and the current Igashi Ueno Library will be used.Sakai Memorial HallThere is a concept to.
- Tsu District CourtIga Branch --Renamed from "Tsu District Court Ueno Branch" on November 2004, 11.
Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Mie Labor Bureau
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Chubu Regional Development Bureau Hokusei National Highway Office Ueno Maintenance Branch Office
- Kinki Regional Development Bureau Water Resources Organization Kawakami dam
Ministry of Finance
- National Tax Agency
Ministry of Defense
Ministry of Justice
- Tsuji Legal Affairs Bureau Iga branch office --Relocated and renamed from "Tsuji Legal Affairs Bureau Ueno Branch" on January 2008, 1.
- Mie Prefectural Police
- Major medical institutions
- Iga City Ueno General Municipal Hospital(Mie Prefecture Disaster Base Hospital）
- Okanami General Hospital
- Ueno Library
- Igamachi Library
- Ayama Library
- Mt. Ooyama Ta Library
- Shimagahara Library
- Aoyama Library
- Ueno Braille Library(private)
- Main post office
(As of 2012 year 12 month)
- Japan Post Co., Ltd.
- Ueno Post Office(Uenomarunouchi)
- Ayama Post Office (Baba)
- Mt. Ooyama Post Office (Hirata)
- Iga Post Office (Shimotsuge)
- Shimagahara Post Office (Shimagahara)
- Aoyama Post Office (Abo)
- The above are collection and delivery stations, and there are 27 other post offices (including 4 simple post offices) that only carry out counter operations.
- ATMs are installed at each post office except for other simple post offices, and holiday services are provided at each post office in Ueno, Ayama, Mt. Ooyamada, Iga, Shimagahara, and Aoyama.
- Zip Code
The postal code in Iga city is as follows.
- "518-00xx""518-01xx""518-08xx""518-11xx"= Former Ueno city area.In charge of collection and delivery at the Ueno station.
- "518-02xx"= Former Naga-gun Aoyama-cho area.Aoyama station collection and delivery charge.
- "518-13xx= Former Ayama-gun Ayama-cho area.In charge of collection and delivery of Ayama station.
- "518-14xx= Former Ayama-gun Mt. Ooyama Tamura area. Mt. Ooyama In charge of collection and delivery of rice fields.
- "519-14xx"= Former Ayama-gun Igamachi area.In charge of collection and delivery at the Iga station.
- "519-17xx= Former Shimagahara Village, Ayama District.In charge of collection and delivery of Shimagahara station.
- Okanami Nursing College
- Mie Prefectural Ueno High School
- Mie Prefectural Iga Hakuho High School
- Mie Prefectural Akebono Gakuen High School
- Sakuragaoka High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Aino Gakuen Agricultural High School
- Kamimura Gakuen High SchoolIga branch school
Junior high school
- Sakuraoka Junior High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Iga City Ueno Higashi Elementary School
- Iga City Ueno West Elementary School
- Iga City Kume Elementary School
- Iga City Seiwa Higashi Elementary School
- Iga City Seiwa Nishi Elementary School
- Iga City Miwa Elementary School
- Iga City Fuchu Elementary School
- Iga City Nakase Elementary School
- Iga City Tomosei Elementary School
- Iga City Inako Elementary School
- Iga City Kobe Elementary School
Early childhood education
- Ayama nursery school
- Inoda nursery school
- Mt. Ooyama rice field nursery school
- Kobe nursery school
- Kibogaoka nursery school
- Sakura nursery school
- Shimagahara nursery school
- Shironami nursery school
- Arai nursery school
- It happens to be a nursery school
- Tsuge nursery school
- Tomoda nursery school
- Nishitsuge Nursery School
- Igashiritsumibuno Nursery School
- Tosenooka Kindergarten
- Aoyama Yosami Kindergarten
- Inako nursery school
- Akira nursery school
- Nagata nursery school
- Nakasejoto Nursery School
- Hakuho Kindergarten
- Hananoki nursery school
- Hikari nursery school
- Fuchu nursery school
- Mita nursery school
- Green nursery school
- Midori Daini Nursery School
- Mutsumi nursery school
- Tomono nursery school
- Yumegaoka nursery school
- Yono nursery school
Sister city/affiliated city
- sister city
- Koka City(Shiga）
- After the merger of Iga City, we deepened exchanges with neighboring Koka City, Shiga Prefecture, and since both cities are the hometowns of ninja, from March 2007, "Iga Koga / Ninja Village Heisei no Yori" (Iga City / Koka City) We are holding a ninjutsu confrontation event called (sponsored by the Wide Area Cooperation Promotion Committee).In this confrontation, the losing city will post a PR poster of the winning city for one year, and the mayors of both cities have participated in the competition twice in the past. Iga City won the confrontation in March 3, and Koka City won the confrontation in November 1.Also, with Kameyama CityIkoka(ThereBut·ThisOrOrMeyama) We have a tie-up.
- Partner city
- Kameyama City(Mie）
- It has an Ikoka tie-up with Koka City.
- Nabari(Mie Prefecture)
- We have a tie-up in terms of wide area office work and tourism.
- Minamiyamashiro Village-Kasagi(Kyoto Soraku-gun）
- "Iga / Yamashiro Minami" centered on Iga CitySettlement independence zone formation agreementIs tied.
- Little Kyoto
- Foreign residents' city meeting
Especially because Iga City is geographically located between Osaka and Nagoya.Meihan National HighwayDue to the convenience of logistics, the number of factories located along the Meihan National Highway is increasing.The ratio of employees is increasing mainly in the service industry, and it is desired to revitalize the tourism-related industry.
According to the 2015 census, 48777 people, or 15% of the 8 people aged 39472 and over who are working or attending school in Iga City, are working or attending school in the city, and the number of people commuting to Nabari City in the prefecture is 3275 people, 957 people commuting to work / school in Tsu City,North group786 people commute to work or school in the district, Shiga PrefectureKogaThere were 672 commuters to work and school in the district.The number of people commuting to work or school in big cities was 627 in Osaka City and 109 in Nagoya City.
As of 2016, there are roughly two areas in Mie prefecture where rice cultivation is flourishing, the Ise Plain and the Ueno Basin... As of 2016, the yield of rice in Mie Prefecture is 21st in the ranking by prefecture in Japan, and Iga City is listed next to Matsusaka City as the municipality with the highest rice yield in Mie Prefecture.[Annotation 4]..Furthermore, as of 2016, while the ratio of paddy fields to the cultivated land area is conspicuous in Mie Prefecture, Mie Prefecture is ranked 8th in the ranking of wheat yield by prefecture in Japan, and the planted area of wheat in Mie Prefecture is , Matsusaka City is 24.0%, Tsu City is 14.3%, Suzuka City is 9.9%, Mie Town is 8.0%, and Iga City is about the same rate of 8.0%...In addition, as of 2016, Iga City is listed as the main production area of adzuki beans in Mie Prefecture.Regarding the yield of adzuki beans, Hokkaido is overwhelmingly over 9% in Japan.Looking at Japan as a whole, Iga City is not the main production area for adzuki beans.In addition, as of 2016, in Mie Prefecture, along with Matsusaka City, Tsu City, Komono Town, and Suzuka City, Iga City is also named as the main production area.In Japan, the yield of soybeans from Hokkaido accounts for 35.4%, followed by Miyagi, Akita, Fukuoka, and Saga prefectures., Mie Prefecture is finally ranked 14th in the soybean yield ranking by prefecture.Looking at Japan as a whole, Iga City is not the main soybean producing area.
In addition, although agriculture is positioned as a core industry in the city administration and an agricultural park has been developed, there are problems such as the aging of agricultural workers, the shortage of successors and bearers, and the deterioration of profitability.
Chamber of commerce
Due to the merger of cities, towns and villages, the former towns and villages' business and industry associations have merged, but they have not yet merged with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Ueno Chamber of Commerce(Former Ueno City area)
- Iga Chamber of Commerce and Industry(Old Machimura area) --In 2005, the former 5 Machimura Chambers of Commerce merged.
- pear,peachFruit trees such as
- bananaAging process
- Japanese sweets ――The number of Japanese sweets shops in the range is the highest in Mie prefecture.
Major agriculture and forestry organizations
- Main crafts
- Main commercial facilities
Large-scale general shopping facilities are concentrated in the city area.
Major companies based in the city
- Ernst & Young Main office
- Chugai pharmaceutical production Main office
- Igaoshi Headquarters / factory (natural storehouse), second factory
- Ota Sake Brewery Main office
- Rohto Pharmaceutical Ueno Techno Center
- Morita Research Institute
- DIJET INDUSTRIES Mie Office
- DMG Mori Seiki Iga Office
- KMEW Iga Office
- EXEDY Ueno Office
- Capcom Ueno Office
- Morita Miyata Industry Ueno Office
- LIXIL Ueno Office, Ueno Logistics Center, Ueno Midori Factory, Aoyama Factory
- Bridgestone cycle Central Japan Logistics Center
- Sangaria Iga Factory, Ueno Factory, Tsuge Factory, Iga Logistics Center, Mibuno Center / Mibuno Factory
- Cell star industry Mie Factory, Tsuge Factory
- Tokiwa Pharmaceutical Industry Mie factory
- Primaham Mie factory
- Asahi Diamond Industrial Mie factory
- Melodian Mie Ueno Factory
- Moritec Steel Mie Mt. Ooyama rice field factory
- Choya plum wine Iga Ueno Factory
- Rock paint Iga Ueno Factory
- Panasonic Lighting Systems Iga factory
- Suzuki Eikodo Iga factory
- Saraya Iga factory
- Milbon Aoyama Factory, Yumegaoka Factory
- JTEKT Iga Proving Ground
- Originally in the areaWide-area commercial TV station(Name station.Tokai TV-Chukyo TV-CBC TV-Me ~ Tele.Ueno Radio Relay Station,Nabari TV / FM relay stationEtc.) orMie television broadcastingStartedIkoma SanjoDue to the geographical situation where there is nothing to block the radio waves fromWide-area commercial TV station in Osaka(Station in Osaka.Every day broadcasting-Asahi Broadcasting TV-Kansai TV-Yomiuri Television) There were many places where analog TV broadcasts could be received directly.Also,Cable TVIs also delivered byNagoya-OsakaThere was a close relationship with each area of the above, and many households mainly watched the stations in Osaka..
For radio, there are multiplePrefectural broadcastSo-called "" that can be heardRadio GinzaIt is an area called ".
- Digital terrestrial broadcastingIt is,Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsUnder the guidance ofOsaka stationBecause the output to the Iga area was suppressed, it is mainly viewed by the Iga / Nabari relay station of the name / prefectural television.On the other hand, there were criticisms from citizens who have a close relationship with Nara and Osaka, such as "It will not be possible to obtain information on areas with close ties", but now cable TV is used for wide-area commercial TV stations in Osaka. Digital retransmission is being carried out.
NHKAs for, since there are no above restrictions, you can watch the broadcasts of both Tsu (Nagoya) and Kinki (Nara, Kyoto, etc.) stations in many areas.
- The telephone is in the entire area "0595" (city code is 20-79, Ueno MA) including Nabari City.The area code is required because it is treated as adjacent to Kameyama City (city code is 80 to 99) with the same area code.
- Mobile phoneIs the westernmost area of the Tokai region.auBefore the reorganization, I went to the Iga Ueno shop in Kansai IDO (Japan Mobile Communications) There were not a few users.
- Iga Ueno Cable TV(Cable TV) --The broadcasting area is the Iga city area excluding the former Aoyamacho.
- Advance corp(Cable TV) --Location in Nabari City.Former Aoyama Town is the broadcasting area.
- Iga Town Information YOU(Town information magazine）
- Incidentally,Chubu Electric PowerSystemCommufa Hikari 2012It was also available in Iga City in July.However,Commua optical tv(CATV using optical fiber) was not available in the whole area at first,2014Older thanAoyama TownIt became available for viewing except in the area of.However, although the Internet and IP phones are available in the Aoyama-cho area, they are still out of service with the neighboring Nabari city and cannot be viewed.
- NHK No. 1(Nagoya Broadcasting Station),CBC Radio,Tokai radioRelay station is located in Iga city.Local stationFM MieBesides, in the former Ueno city centerOsaka OfFM COCOLO,Aichi OfZIP-FMCan be received well.
National newspaperIs generally in Mie prefectureNagoya cityAlthough the items issued in Iga City are on sale, the Osaka head office (in Iga City)Osaka) Is on sale (Nabari City andKumano CityThe same applies to the south).Chubu region OfBlock paperIsChunichi ShimbunIs also on sale.Alsosports newspaperAlso issued in Nagoya CityChunichi SportsExcept for, the Osaka version is on sale.
- Ise ShimbunDirectorate General of Iga-Nabari City is also an area of coverage.
- Chunichi ShimbunIga branch office
- Asahi ShimbunIga branch office
- Mainichi NewspapersNabari branch office Iga station
- Yomiuri ShimbunIga Ueno Branch
- Sankei ShimbunIga Communication Department-Nabari City is also an area of coverage.
Since Iga City was hardly damaged by the war damage, historic sites remain.However,Tensho Iga RebellionDue to the thorough destruction by, there are few buildings before that.
Sights and historic sites
- Mihakayama Kofun
- Ueno Park
- Maruyama Castle
- Chigachishi Castle
- Kagiya Tsuji, Igakoshi Museum
- Shindaibutsuji Temple
- Kanbodaiji Temple(Shogatsudo)
- Danjiri Kaikan
- Basho House
- Sugawara Shrine(Ueno Temmangu)
- Daukoku shrine - Iga countryIchinomiya
- (The oldest existing elementary school in the prefecture)
- Jonokoshi Ruins(National historic site / scenic spot)
- Shibunashigaya of Kagoji Temple(National natural monument)
- Katte Shrine-The "Kanko Odori" held in October every year is held to pray for a good harvest..
Nearby Tourist Spots
The mountains extending to the east are used for driving and villas, and are sometimes used as summer resorts in the Kansai and Tokai regions.Murou Akame Aoyama Quasi-National ParkIn the area that occupies a corner, you can see the nature and flora of the mountains.
- Aoyama Plateau
- Iga no Kuni Mt. Ooyama Ta Onsen Sarubi no
- Iga Braid Center
- Iga Village Mokumoku Handmade Farm
- Menard Aoyama Resort
- Shimagahara Onsen Yabucha no Yu
- Ichinoyu(country'sRegistered tangible cultural propertyRegistered inPublic bath）
Festivals and events
- Iga study test(March: Sponsored by Ueno Chamber of Commerce)
- Sacred Mountain Sakura Festival (April)
- Yono Park Azalea Festival (May)
- Aoyama Highlands Azalea Quarter Marathon (May)
- Ueki Shrine Gion Festival (July)
- Yabuta Shrine Gion Festival (July)
- Ueno Castle Takigi Noh (September)
- Iga-ryu Shuriken Championship (October)
- Basho Festival (October 10)
- Ueno Tenjin Festival(October 10-23: "Ueno Tenjin Festival Danjiri Event" is a national eventImportant intangible folk cultural properties-UNESCOIntangible cultural heritage）
- Kenzu Festival (November)
- Mt. Ooyama Rice Harvest Festival (November)
- Takiyama Valley Autumn Leaves Festival (November)
- Iga Ueno City Marathon (November)
Special product / gourmet
- Iga beef
- Beef cattle, Iga beefMatsuzaka beefAlthough not as well known, the quality is not inferior, and it is evaluated not only locally but also in neighboring big cities.Iga beef is consumed in large quantities especially in Iga City and Nabari City.
- Iga rice
- Iga sake
- Iga ware
- Pickled liver
- It is a craft that assembles a high seat, knits silk thread, and assembles it into a single string with decoration.It is a small item used for kimono as a decoration for the kimono obi, but there are also voices that threaten its survival due to the aging of craftsmen and the decline of internal employment.
- Japanese umbrella
- Ninja udon
- サ ッ カ ー
It is a kind of Kansai dialect in the areaIga dialectTo saydialectIs used.Meihan National Highway OfUeno Higashi InterchangeFor those heading from the city to the city, "Ninja Village Igaue no Yokoshi (Welcome)", and for those heading from the city to the Ueno-higashi interchange, "Matakita Dako (Please come again)" There is a written signboard.
- Katsu Kawasaki(OriginalHouse of RepresentativesMember of parliament)
- Shuji Kawasaki(OriginalHouse of RepresentativesCongressman, former Minister of Health and Welfare)
- Jiro Kawasaki(Member of the House of Representatives, formerMinister of Health, Labour and Welfare）
- Noboru Saito(Former member of the House of Councilors, former Minister of Health and Welfare)
- Juro Saito(OriginalHouse of CouncilorsMember of the Diet, former House of CouncilorsChair, Former Minister of Health and Welfare)
- Tokujiro Nakai(Former member of the House of Representatives, former mayor)
- Nakai(Former member of the House of Representatives, formerMinister of Justice）
- Akiko Iwasaki(Medicine)
- Hidefumi Kurasaka(economist)
- Akiyasu Todo(Chinese scholar)
- Niho Kamematsu(Law scholar)
- Hashimoto policy(Medicine)
- Kiyoji Horiuchi(Architectural historian)
- Matsuo Basho(Haiku)
- Keiji Hashimoto(Haiku)
- Masako Lee(poet)
- Kiichiro Kurasaka(Novelist)
- Maya Maya(Detective writer)
- Kanami(Noh performer）
- Tianjin Hagoromo(Ronin, Enka singer)
- Sakae Okamoto(Kansai TVFormer announcer, Mayor of Iga mentioned above as of 2017)
- Kippei Shiina(Actor)
- Matsumoto kick(comedian）
- Paddy wasabi(Voice actor.. Since April 2005DoraemonIn charge of voice)
- Naomi Azuma(talent）
- Kazuhiro Yamaji(Actor)
- Nishii "Igacho" Keisuke (ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン-CarmelaIn charge of drums)
- Masahiro Ochi(singer)
- Mayi Miyashita(Gravure idol)
- Dream sleep sleepy(Idol.Dempagumi.inc, Artist, model, DJ)
- Marin Yamamoto(singer)
- Keito Okuyama(Voice actor)
- Chiyonokuni Toshiki(Sumo wrestler)
- Koji Ohashi(OriginalJapan national soccer teamdirected by)
- Nakata Ichizo(Former soccer player)
- Koji Nishimura(soccer player)
- Shuto Machino(soccer player)
- Yuka Miyazaki(Women's soccer player)
- Ryosuke Ikenouchi(OriginalProfessional baseball player,Osaka Prefectural PolicePolice officer)
- Araki Matueemon - Tsuji's battle at the key storeFamous in.
- Matabei Tonami(Teaching the role of swordsmanship of the Todo domain, Shinkage-ryu (Tonami-ryu))
- (Shinkage-ryu master, Kodachi master, Todo clan, served as a swordsman)
- Masamichi Inoki --Former National Defense Academy principal.
- Tsutsui Sadatsu - Hideyoshi ToyotomiAt the life ofYamatoIt was transferred with more than 20 stones.I regained the castle and was relieved, but suddenlyReform,Osaka teamSuspected of internal communicationAccuseddid.
- Takato Todo - OmiFromMilitary commander,laterDaming.Tokugawa IeyasuBy the life ofImabari DomainからTsuhanTransferred to, at the same timeIga Ueno DomainAbsorbed.At that time, Ieyasu'sWorld buildingAs part ofTsutsui era OfUeno CastleWas renovated. (Today's stone wall is by Takatora)
- Hattori Hanzo (2nd generation) - MikawaguniBorn in.My father's first generation Hanzo was from Iga, but he was assigned to Ieyasu Mikawa because his life was poor.Iga NinjaGroupIga concentricFamous for leading.
- Ken Hirai - OsakaBorn in.From early childhood until he entered university, he lived in Nabari City, which is adjacent to Iga City, and is a graduate of Mie Prefectural Ueno High School in Iga City.
- Yokomitsu Riichi - Novelist.Most of his boyhood was spent in Tsuge, Iga City, and he graduated from the old system, Mie Sanchu (currently Mie Prefectural Ueno High School).
- Kaneyoshi Yoshida --Singer.It is said that he spent his later years in Tanao, Iga City, and died.
- There is a local character "Iga ☆ Griot" that was devised by the Iga Youth Council and was designated as a city's regional activity support project in 2009.TV Champion 2"Yuru CharaAdvance to the final in the championship, "You can laugh!』Also introduced as" Yuru-chara popular number one ", is active for the purpose of Iga city tourism PR.
- In the former Ueno City, a resident tax reduction measure was implemented for some Koreans living in Japan.This measure was applied to the city and locals from the 30's to the 40's.Korean nationals in Japan(Mindan) AndFederation of Koreans in Japan(Korea Federation), And the payment amount was halved, but it was abolished in 2007.In the city's view, of the cityOrdinanceThe amount was reduced based on "there is a special reason" in the exemption and exemption provisions of.
- ^ As in the case of the merger of Ueno City and Iga Town, which became "Iga City", there are only a limited number of cases in which the name of a town or village was decided as the city name in the merger of cities and towns and villages in the Great Heisei Consolidation. ..However,KagoshimaKirishima,FukuokaAsakura City,NiigataMyoko City,KumamotoAmakusaIs the same case as Iga City.In particular, Myoko City is a rare example of "adopting the name of the incorporated local government" that the former Arai City changed its name when it incorporated Myoko Village.In the case of Iga City, it was originallyIga Town Name of placeThere is a strong tendency to see it because it was.
- ^ Toponymist OfYusuke KusuharaIn his book, "Iga City"NameIn addition to criticizing it as a city name, it also criticizes ("Don't kill the" place name "by the merger of cities, towns and villages" Yosensha) and (Monthly "Geography" 52-1) for the same reason.on the other hand,Keisuke ImaoIga City is old, as in ("Born place name, disappearing place name" Jitsugyo no Nihonsha)Iga countrySome people accept it because it accounts for the majority of the cases, and the evaluation is divided among experts.However, "Iga"countyIf you see, our city area is oldIga district(1896,Nabari districtIntegrate withNaga-gunIncludes most of).In addition, oldIga Town TheAyama-gunIt is not the former Iga-gun (Naga-gun).
- ^ Among the cities in Mie prefecture that existed before the Great Showa Consolidation, in the Great Heisei Consolidation, in addition to Ueno City,Tsu City,Yokkaichi,Kuwana City,Kumano City,Matsusaka City,Ise City,Kameyama CityMerged.However, except for Ueno City, all of them have been changed to new city names following the previous city names.It should be noted thatHisaiOriginally had a town system, and although the city system was enforced in 1970, it disappeared due to the merger with Tsu City.
- ^ 参考までに、2016年時点の三重県内の自治体でコメの収穫量のbest10は、1位の松阪市、2位の伊賀市に次いで、3位は津市、4位は鈴鹿市、5位は伊勢市、6位は四日市市、7位は桑名市、8位は明和町、9位はいなべ市、10位が玉城町であった。なお、このうち、三重県内では松阪市が14.7パーセント、伊賀市が14.6パーセント、津市が13.7パーセント、鈴鹿市は8.5パーセントと、すでに4位までで、三重県内のコメの半分を超える収穫量を誇っている。
- ^ In deciding the name of the new city Iga City Hall
- ^ a b Nabari City Referendum Results Nabari City Hall
- ^ Residents of the city signed and submitted the redeliberations of the new city name "Iga Ueno City". Iga Town Information YOU
- ^ "Normal value download”. Japan Meteorological Agency. August, 2021Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. August, 2021Browse.
- ^ About residents' self-government council Iga City Hall
- ^ Notification of new address and zip code Iga City Hall
- ^ (PDF) Iga City International Association
- ^ "Appeared in "Ninja City Station" and "Ninja Line" Iga on Ninja Day”. Yomiuri Shimbun Online (May 2019, 2). 2019/2/22Browse.
- ^ Hiroyasu Ito "Enjoying Ekita Station (Art Edition)" p.40 Sogensha Published December 2017, 12 ISBN 978-4-422-24076-3
- ^ Background of the merger of Iga City Iga City Hall
- ^ Willingness to work New mayor issues resignation in the form of a ninja Iga Town Information YOU
- ^ Shinobi gymnastics Iga City Hall
- ^ (PDF) Mie Prefecture Election Management Committee
- ^ Prefectural assembly members constituencies and numbers Archived August 2011, 4, at the Wayback Machine. Mie Election Commission
- ^ Ninja members gathered together !? "Ninja Assembly" held at Iga City Assembly
- ^ "Ninja City Declaration" passed on "Ninja Day" Iga City "Ninja Council"-Asahi Shimbun
- ^ a b c d e f Azusa Nakayama "The decision to relocate is still in the middle of the road ④ Referendum on Iga City Hall" Chunichi Shimbun, December 2014, 12, morning edition, Mie edition, page 26
- ^ a b "Referendum unsuccessful over relocation of Mie / Iga City Hall Voter turnout 42.51%". Hokkaido Shimbun (February 2014, 8). As of February 24, 2014オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2014/8/25Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f "Referendum unsuccessful over relocation of Mie / Iga City Hall Voter turnout 42.51%". Chunichi Shimbun (February 2014, 8). As of February 24, 2014オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2014/8/25Browse.
- ^ "Iga City Hall relocation City council passes draft ordinance Mie". Sankei Shimbun (February 2014, 9). As of February 12, 2014オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2014/11/5Browse.
- ^ a b Shigeru Inoue "47 Prefectures / Rice / Miscellaneous Grains Encyclopedia" Commentary ii page, text p.183 Maruzen Publishing Co., Ltd. October 2017, 10 ISBN 978-4-621-30182-1
- ^ a b c d Shigeru Inoue "47 Prefectures / Rice / Miscellaneous Grains Encyclopedia" Commentary ii page, text p.185 Maruzen Publishing Co., Ltd. October 2017, 10 ISBN 978-4-621-30182-1
- ^ Shigeru Inoue "47 Prefectures / Rice / Miscellaneous Grains Encyclopedia" Commentary ii page, text p.36 Maruzen Publishing Co., Ltd. October 2017, 10 ISBN 978-4-621-30182-1
- ^ Shigeru Inoue "47 Prefectures / Rice / Miscellaneous Grains Encyclopedia" Commentary ii page, text p.25 Maruzen Publishing Co., Ltd. October 2017, 10 ISBN 978-4-621-30182-1
- ^ a b Everyone's Gimon "Kinki? Tokai? Mie is what region" (Kansai Telecasting Corporation Everyone's News Wonder, September 2016, 9) - Wayback machine(For archived March 2016, 9)
- ^ Shigeru Inoue "47 Prefectures / Rice / Miscellaneous Grains Encyclopedia" text p.188 Maruzen Publishing Co., Ltd. October 2017, 10 ISBN 978-4-621-30182-1
- ^ Ninja "Mizugumo no Shou" opened in Second Life, Iga Ueno Tourism Association opens "Ninja Mansion"
- ^ Shigetake Ito "Memorial Professor Kiyoji Horiuchi" "Architectural History", Architectural History Society, 2009, pp. 130-133, NOT 130007412430.
- ^ Iga and Shinkage-ryu Shinkage-ryu Heihokai
- ^ Old name: Kenko Urabe
- ^ Explanation about municipal tax exemption measures Iga City Hall