Photo Hospitalization status of new coronavirus infected persons (as of 28:7 pm on the XNUMXst)
[29th] 10 people infected with corona in Sasebo, 2 people in Nagasaki Expanded JMSDF cluster
If you write the contents roughly
Both of the two in Nagasaki City had contact with positive people in the prefecture.
Sasebo City and others announced on the 29th that they have confirmed a total of 12 new coronavirus infections.The breakdown is Sasebo City 10 ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
"IsolationIt was a systemEdo PeriodIs the only one in the countryEdo ShogunateAuthorized International Trade Port (vs. Netherlands,versusChugoku)・DejimahavePort townMet. For this reason, it is famous as a port town full of exoticism, starting with the remains of Dejima. It is also known for its relatively large number of Catholics due to its historical background, especiallyCatholic church TheOne Archdiocese of Nagasaki PrefectureForm (JapaneseArchdioceseThere are three, including Nagasaki,Archdiocese of TokyoIs in Chiba, Tokyo,Archdiocese of OsakaConsists of Osaka, Hyogo and Wakayama).
Also used in actual battlenuclear weapons(Atomic bomb)asHiroshima citySecond and last in world history afterA-bombcityAlso known as Based on the belief that it is misleading to other countries to assume a nuclear attack by a neighboring nuclear-armed nation, the only national government in the national government plans a nuclear attack from another country based on the proposed national protection plan. We have intentionally deleted it (May 2007, 5 Mayor's statement). Nagasaki Prefecture describes the countermeasures against nuclear attacks in its plan.
First in 1920CensusAlthough it was the largest city in Kyushu, its relative status has declined since then, and the population is still declining significantly. From 2018 to 2019, the population declined by 4,832, with the highest social decline in cities across the country..
One of the factors behind the remarkable population decline is housing difficulties due to the "hill town".Nagasaki cityApartment,ApartmentRent and sale prices are high compared to the size of the city because there are few suitable sites for the city. Average monthly rent for private housing in 2019Fukuoka CityHigher thanNagoya cityIt was the same level as.Therefore the cityFloor-area ratioAiming to eliminate the rise in rent.
|Nagasaki City and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Nagasaki City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Nagasaki City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Nagasaki PeninsulaandNishisonogi PeninsulaIs the city area.Isahaya,Saikai City,Nishisonogi-gunTogitsu Town-NagayoAdjacent to. The shape of the city is rare even in JapanMortar". The center of the city is surrounded by mountains on three sides, and the city of women (Menoto), Mihara, Motohara, Nishiyama, Katabuchi, Koshima, Inasa, Koebaru, Nishimachi・Many residential areas such as talc use the slopes of mountains. Therefore, it is famous as "Stairs Town" and "Slope Town". Because there are many slopesBicycleThere are few people who ride a bicycle, and there are few problems such as illegally parked bicycles, which are often a problem in other cities.In addition, there are many stores that sell only mopeds while calling themselves "bicycle shops".Due to the location of elementary schools, junior high schools, and high schools in Nagasaki City, bicycle commuting is prohibited at all schools, and even bicycle storage does not exist.
The river flowing through the center of the city flows south from the north to Nagasaki Port.Urakami RiverAnd pour from the northeastern part of the city to Nagasaki PortNakajima RiverThere is. There are flat land and landfill along the river, and commercial areas and public facilities are concentrated there.
- Eastern (Tachibana BayAmakusa Nada)-Miyazuri, Mogi, Ikaura, Himi, Yagami, Toishi etc.
- West (Goto Nada)-Kamiura, Shizu, Kurosaki, Mie, Akari, Shikimi, Koe, Fukuda, etc.
- South (Goto Nada-Amakusa Nada)-Fukahori, Koyaki, Kayaki, Takahama, Nomo, Wakimisaki, Kabashima, Kawahara, Chiji, etc.
- Northern (Omura Bay)-Nishiumi, Muramatsu, Oishi, Tone, Nagaura, Katagami, small lot, etc.
In the northwestern part of Mie and Fukari district and in the eastern part of Yagami and Kakimichi district, development has progressed in recent years and the number of residential areas has increased.
2005May 1In the merger of municipalities, the island became an uninhabited island due to the decline of the coal industry, such as the southwestern part of the Nagasaki Peninsula and the remote islands of Iojima, Takashima, and Ikeshima.Hashima(Common name: Gunkanjima) was merged. further2006In the merger of municipalities on January 1,Omura BayThe former Kinkai town on the coast was merged.
2005May 12In addition, it connects the goddess district and the wooden pot district on both sides of Nagasaki Port.Goddess Ohashi(Aka: Venus Swing)" was completed. It has a central span of 480 meters and a total length of 1,289 meters.Cable-stayed bridgeasYokohama Bay BridgeIs the sixth longest in Japan. Nagasaki Minami Bypass completedNagasaki ExpresswayIt became a part of the Nagasaki Minami Loop Line, which is connected to the southern part of Nagasaki city.
There are Urakami water source, Honkawachi water source, Kao dam, Kamiura dam, etc., but the environment is bad at water sources near the city,Water supplyThe situation is not so good. From the suburbsOmuraThere is also water from the Kayase Dam. Also, because there are many slopesSewerThe maintenance of is currently under way.
The place name of Nagasaki was derived from the fact that the Hiratake Muhei family Kyushu Chiba Honke, who used to be located in the cape at the tip of the present prefectural government, was named Nagasaki because of the length of the cape. It is said that[Source required], Branched from Mr. Nagasaki, Kamakura, who was a Hojo in charge of the house in Misaki, NagasakiMr. Nagasaki, KyushuThere is also a theory that it is said to be derived from[Source required].. The town name isNagasaki city place namereference.
The average annual temperature is 17.4℃,YearPrecipitation amountIs about 1,894.7mmIs. The effect of the warm current is strong, and the difference in temperature is small compared to other cities in Kyushu. In recent years, heavy snow has been increasing. Especially2016(28)May 1Has recorded 17 cm of snow. In NagasakiLocal songIt is easy to think that Nagasaki has a lot of rain because there are many things that appear in the area, but the annual rainfall is not particularly high.Kyoji NagataAccording to the statement, "The rain first appeared in the local song in Nagasaki1939The song "Nagasaki Monogatari"1947"A rainy Dutch hill" hit will bring Nagasaki and rain together.".
|Climate of Nagasaki Local Meteorological Observatory (Minamiyamatemachi, Nagasaki City, altitude 27m)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||21.3|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||10.7|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||7.2|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||4.0|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−5.6|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||63.1|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||3|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5 mm)||10.4||10.2||11.4||10.3||10.1||14.3||11.9||10.7||9.8||6.7||9.5||10.2||125.6|
|Average number of snowfall days||7.0||5.0||1.1||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||5.6||18.7|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||103.7||122.3||159.5||178.1||189.6||125.0||175.3||207.0||172.2||178.9||137.2||114.3||1,863.1|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1878-present)|
- astronomical24 years(1555)-From Kyoto by Ryoei Nagasaki OribeSuwashaThe shrine.
- Eiroku10 years(1567)-MissionaryLuis de Almeidabyキ リ ス ト 教Missionary.
- Former turtleNew Year (1570)- Junta OmuraNagasaki port opened.
- Former turtle 2 years (1571)- PortugalFirst ship to ship (~ 16th year of Kanei (1639)). Constructed Juntada Omura and Rokumachi (Shimabara Town, Omura Town, Sotoura Town, Hirado Town, Yokozeura Town, Bunchi Town).
- Tensho 8 (1580)-Sumitomo Omura, Nagasaki Port Area and Mogi (current Nagasaki City)Motegi)JesuitsDonated to. Became a Jesuit territory of extraterritorial law.
- Tensho 10 (1582)- Tensho Sendai Youth EnvoyDeparture.
- Tensho 15 (1587)- Hideyoshi ToyotomibyKyushu.. At Nagasaki PortNanban tradeFor monopolyVeteren exileDeclaration.
- Tensho 16 (1588)-Hideyoshi Toyotomi and Nagasaki under the direct control of the Jesuit Citadel,Naoshima NaoshimaIs the acting officer.
- Tensho 20 (1592)-Toyotomi Hideyoshi,Hirotaka TerasawaThe firstNagasaki magistrateTo appoint.
- Keicho2 years(1597)-By Hideyoshi ToyotomiTwenty-six saints of JapanExecution.
- Keicho 9 years (1604)- Tokugawa Shogunate, In Kyoto/Sakai/NagasakiThread tallyIntroduced a system.
- Keicho 10 years (1605)-Transfer Nagasaki directly to the Tokugawa shogunate. Nagasaki magistrateOgasawara IchianDispatched.
- December 14, 12 (1610December 1) - Deus Burning Case.
- Keicho 17 years (1612)- Prohibition.. Destruction of Vatelen Church and prohibition of missionary work. Missionaries and followers are exiled.
- Genwa2 years(1622)-Limited trade port to Hirado and Nagasaki.
- 8th year of Genwa (1622)- Great Martyrdom of Genwa.
- KaneiNew Year (1624)- Kofuku-ji Templecreate.
- Kanei 3 years (1626)- Sofukujicreate.
- Kanei 11 years (1634)- KuishiBridge.Nagasaki-kunchiBeginning of.
- Kanei 12 years (1635)- DejimaCompletion, accommodating Portuguese.
- Kanei 16 years (1639)-Exiled Portuguese.
- Kanei 18 years (1641)- Dutch East India CompanyHirado Trading House moved to Dejima.
- Kanei 19 years (1642)-All the shops in the cityMaruyama TownCollect in.
- EnpoNew Year (1673)-British shipsReturn issueArrival and trade request refused. The only European country that can visit Japan is the Netherlands.
- Genroku2 (1689)- Chinese mansion,Shinchi Tojin luggage storeSettings.
- Genroku 3rd year (1690) - GermanEngelbert Kempel Dutch trading houseVisited Japan as a doctor.
- Genroku 11rd year (1698)- Nagasaki HouseSettings.
- Genroku 13rd year (1701)- Nagasaki fightUproar.
- Masanori5 years(1715)- Arai ShiroishiLimit the amount of international tradeNagasaki New OrdinanceEstablished.
- Kyoho9 years(1724)- DozaSettings.
- cultureNew Year (1804)-Russian diplomatsNikolai RezanovArrival.
- 1808(5 years of culture)-British warshipPhaetonIntrusion.
- 1823(Bunsei6 years)- SieboldVisit to Japan (next year,Narutaki Cram SchoolEstablished).
- Bunsei 11 years (1828)- Siebold case.
- Hiroka2 years(1845)-Royal NavySamarangArrival incident.
- Kaei6 years(1853)-Russian soldiersEffim PucharchinArrival.
- AnseiNew Year (1854)-Nagasaki Port open.
- Ansei 2 years (1855)- Nagasaki Navy Training SchoolEstablished (- 5 years Ansei 1858).
- Ansei 5 years (1858)- Nagasaki English SchoolInstallation. British for trade treaty negotiationsSir ElginAnd of the secretaryLawrence OlyphantCome to Japan. Note that the Nagasaki town (and the people) is so clean that no beggars are found..
- Ansei 6 years (1859)-Closed Dutch trading house.
- BunkyuNew Year (1861 )- Nagasaki Works,Nagasaki nursery schoolSettings.Grabber,Jardine Matheson CompanyNagasaki agency established.
- Bunkyu 3rd year (1863)- Glover HouseCompletion.
- MotoharuNew Year (1864)- Japan-France Treaty of Good TradeBased onOura Cathedralcarry out.
- 2nd year of Genji,KeioNew Year (1865)-Glover, run a steam locomotive on Oura coast. Oura Catholic Church Chief PriestBernard Petit JeanPriest,Hidden ChristianDiscovery (so-calledBeliever discovery).
- Keio 3rd year (1867)- Urakami fourth collapse.
- Keio 4rd year (1868)-Nagasaki MagistrateKawazu YukuniMove out. Governor-General of KyushuNozawa SawaNagasakiAppointed to.
- Meiji3 years(1870)- Foreign settlementcarry out.
- 1878(11th year of Meiji)-Nagasaki Ward government office.
- 1886(19th year of Meiji)-Calling at a portClear countryNorth Sea FleetSailorbyRiot case.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)May 4 -Nagasaki City is established by the enforcement of the municipal system.
- 1893(26th year of Meiji)- Confucius Templecarry out.
- 1899(Meiji 32)-Collection of foreign settlement.
- 1947(Taisho 3) --In the citysmallpoxIs fashionable.The number of patients is more than 1 from January to August.
- 1923(Taisho12 years)May 2 -Between Nagasaki and ShanghaiNippon YusenThe operation of the Nichika ferry line is started.
- 1940(Showa15 years)-Battleship at Nagasaki ShipyardMusashiLaunch.
- 1945(20)May 8 -11:2 am,U.S. ForcesByAtomic bomb dropped.. More than 7 inhabitants have died, and about 36% of city houses have been destroyed.
- After World War II
- 1955(Showa 30) June- Peace prayer statuecarry out.
- 1972(47)May 10 - Nagasaki tunnel(Nagasaki Main Line・Opening a new line.
- 1981(Showa 56) June- John Paul IIVisit to Nagasaki.
- 1982(57)May 7 -Record heavy rainfall with maximum hourly rainfall of 1 mm, killing 111.5 people (Nagasaki flood).
- 1990(Heisei2 years)May 1 - Nagasaki mayor shooting caseOf the mayor of NagasakiMain island, etc.Suffers serious injury.
- 1991(3)-Higashiyamate and Minamiyamate are nationalImportant traditional buildings preservation areaIs selected as
- 1994(6)-Investigation of the current state of buildings, bridges, and plants exposed to radiation, and start of preservation measures for existing buildings.
- 1997(9) April 4- Core citySpecified in.
- 2007(19)May 4 - Nagasaki mayor shooting deadOccurs of the mayorIto ChiefWas confirmed dead at 2:28 am the next day.
*Changes in administrative areas are shown separately.
- English lettersNews (Chinese)(First in Japan,Nagasaki Shipping List and Advertiser(See)
- internationalTelegraph(First in Japan)
- canningManufacturing (first in Japan)
- car(First in Japansteam locomotiveIs the place where you ran. Keio first year (1865) Of a British merchantGrabberRan a British steam locomotive “Iron Duke” imported from Shanghai on Oura coast (several hundred meters), so there is a monument of “the birthplace of our railway” in front of a municipal hospital in Umekazaki-cho, Nagasaki City. is there. "Railway origin memorial" is the first railway operation in Japan (1872) Was done横 浜 市It is in.Japanese railway historySee. )
- balloonLand of flight (first in Japan)
- Iron bridge(First in Japan) (Iron bridge(See)
- BowlingPlace (first in Japan)
- ヨ ッ ト(The first shipbuilder in Japan to be built by a British carpenter on the order of a British merchant)
- City and town
- Nagasaki, as a territory under the control of Nagasaki Magistrate, consisted of inner and outer towns called "city" and rural areas called "go." In the inner town, Junta Omura1571(Former turtleIncluding 2 towns (Shimabara town, Omura town, Sotoura town, Hirado town, Yokozeura town, Bunchi town) built in 6 years)1593By then, there were 23 towns such as Motokozen town. Outer towns are timber towns, Honkonaya towns, Fukuro towns, sake towns, etc.1597(KeichoIn 2 years), the town area with Uchimachi was established.
- Nagasaki, which thrived in trade with Portugal, gradually expanded its area, but its territory was mixed with the shogunate and Omura territories,1605In (10th year of Keicho), a part of the shogunate territory and a part of the Omura territory were exchanged to enable smooth control.
- This established Tenryo Nagasaki, which consisted of "the city" and "town", but the town area of Togamachi continued to expand,1672(KanbunIn 12) 26 towns in Uchimachi and 51 towns in Sotomachi were added, making a total of 77 towns in both towns. Furthermore, with the outer town of DeshimaPlaygroundMaruyama-cho and Yorii-cho were added, and it became 3.1676(Enpo4 years)InspectionWas carried out, and the town area of Nagasaki was decided by this.1699(GenrokuIn 12), the division between inner town and outer town was resolved.
*Changes in administrative areas are shown separately.
Changes in administrative areas
- 1889(Meiji22 years)May 4
- Municipal systemBy enforcement,Nagasaki WardWith the whole area and each part of Kaminagasaki and Shimo NagasakiNagasakiStarted (estimated area 7.00km2 Population 54,502).
- Municipal systemBy enforcement,Nishisonogi-gunas well as the Kitakorai-gunThe following villages, which correspond to the later city areas, were established. () indicates a village that has been merged/divided or renamed, and the other villages are implemented independently.
- Nishisonogi-gun : Kaminagasaki Village(The rest of Kaminagasaki Village)Shimo-Nagasaki Village(The rest of Shimo-Nagasaki Village)Tomachi-Fuchimura(← Urakami Fuchimura/Kaminoshima Village)Urakamiyama village-Nishiurakami Village-Ogakura Village-Doi Neck Village(← Doi Neck Village, Kamaura Village, Hirayama Village)Futian Village-Fukahori(← Fukahori Village, Ogo Village, Koyaki Village)Himi village-Mogi Village-Shikimi Village-Yagami Village-Miemura-Iojima Village(← Iojima/Okinoshima)Takashima Village(Takashima)Nomo Village-Wakimisaki Village(Wakimisaki Village)Kabashima Village-Takahama-Tamishimura-Kawahara-Mosquito yaki village(←Mosquito-yaki Village/Nunomaki Village)Kamiura Village-Kurosaki Village-Muramatsu Village-Nagaura
- Kitakorai-gun : Toishi Village-Koga Village
- 1898(31th year of Meiji)
- 1919(Taisho8 years) October 10-Motegi village is enacted,MotegiBecomes
- 1920(Taisho 9) October 10-Transfer of Kaminagasaki Village and Urakamiyamasato Village (Area 1km2 Population 232,912).
- 1938April 13 (Showa 4)-Nishiura Kamimura, Ogakura Village, Doi Neck Village, Kosakaki Village are transferred (Area 1km2 Population 268,954).
- 1948(Showa 23) October 10-Takashima village is enacted, Takashima Town.
- 1950(Showa 25) April 4-Transfer part of Fukuda Village (Area 1km2 Population 247,248).
- May 1 -Transfer Fukuda Village and Fukahori Village (Area 114.23km2 Population 292,765).
- February 2-Transfer Himi Village (Area 1km2 Population 296,323).
- May 2
- Yagami-mura, Toishi-mura, Koga-mura newly merged, and the town system came into effect.Higashi Nagasaki TownWas launched.
- Tameishi Village, Kawahara Village, Mosquito Yaki Village were newly merged and the town system was implemented.Sanwa TownWas launched.
- Kamiura Village and Kurosaki Village were newly merged,SotomuraWas launched.
- April 4-Part of Takahama Village, Nomo Village, Wakimisaki Village, Kabashima Village merged to form a new town system.Nomozaki TownWas launched. On the same day, the remaining part of Takahama village (Hashima name) and Takashima town were newly merged, and again.Takashima TownWas launched.
- 1959(34)May 1 -A part of Muramatsu Village and Nagaura Village were newly merged,Kinkai VillageWas launched.
- 1960(35)May 5 -Tokai village is in effectTokai TownBecomes
- 1961(36)May 11 -Koyaki village is implementedKoyaki TownBecomes
- 1963(38)May 4 -Transfer Higashi Nagasaki Town (Area 206.62km2 Population 392,072).
- 1969(44)May 1 -Kotoumi village is enacted,Kinkai TownBecomes
- 2005(Heisei17 years)May 1 - Koyaki Town-Iojima Town-Takashima Town-Nomozaki Town-Sanwa Town-Tokai Town(Area 338.72km)2 Population 447,103).
- 2006(18) April 1- Kinkai Town(Area 406.35km)2 Population 454,739).
- Nagasaki City Hall
- Central Office (Main Building/Annex) (2-22 Sakuramachi, Nagasaki City, Nagasaki Prefecture)
- General Office (4)-Central General Office, East General Office, South General Office, North General Office
- Regional Center (20)-Central, Ogakura, Doi Neck, Kosakaki, Nishiurakami, Taseki[Annotation 1], Fukuda, Fukahori, Himi, Mogi, Shikimi, Higashi Nagasaki, Mie, Koyaki, Iojima, Takashima, Nomozaki, Sanwa, Sotokai, Kinkai
- Consumer Center (inside the town with Merca)-Passport counter
- Central Office (Main Building/Annex) (2-22 Sakuramachi, Nagasaki City, Nagasaki Prefecture)
- 2017(29) Since October, Nagasaki City has renamed and reorganized its branch offices and administrative centers into "regional centers"... In addition, "Chuo area center" was set up on the first floor of Nagasaki City Hall main building, and "general office" in charge of civil engineering, health, welfare, etc. was set up at four locations in the city (city hall, Higashi Nagasaki, Sanwa, Kinkai)..
- Nagasaki Prefectural Police
- Nagasaki City Fire Department
- Central fire station
- North fire station
- South fire department
- Nagasaki Minato Medical Center(At the end of March 2016Nagasaki Minato Medical Center Adult Disease CenterIntegrated)
Sister cities/partner cities
- sister city
- Saint Paul(The United States of AmericaMinnesota): The first sister city tie-up in Japanese history.
- SantosState of Sao Paulo(Federal Republic of Brazil）
- Middelburg(Kingdom of the NetherlandsZeeland）
- Leiden City(Kingdom of the NetherlandsSouth Holland）
- Fuzhou(People's Republic of ChinaFujian Province）
- Friendship city
- Aberdeen City(United KingdomEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- Zhongshan City(People's Republic of ChinaGuangdong）
- Wurzburg city(The Federal Republic of GermanyBavaria）
- Partner city
- Hiroshima city(Hiroshima）
- Aioi City(Hyogo）
- Exchange between 5 cities
- Ryoma's Bond City Exchange
- Constant: 40
- Initially, it was stipulated by the regulations of Nagasaki City to be 44, but the special merger of municipalities from 2005 (17) to 2006 (18) resulted in 51 (one seat from 44 + former 7 towns). In February 1 (Heisei 2009), the bill for reviewing the number of members of the city council was passed, and the number was reduced to 21. This constant has been applied since the election in April 2.
- Chair: Masahiro Sato (Meisei Club)
- Vice Chairman: Kazuki Umehara (Citizen Club)
|Parliamentary name||Number of members|
|Civic club (National Democratic Party-Constitutional Democratic Party-Social Democrats）||9|
|LDP creation (LDP）||9|
|Meisei Club (Liberal Democratic Party)||9|
|Reiwa Nagasaki (Independent）||4|
|Japan Communist Party||3|
*As of May 2019, 5.
Prefectural assembly (Nagasaki city constituency)
- Constant number: 14 people
- Term: June 2019, 31-June 4, 30 (Reiwa 2023 years)
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Nakamura Taisuke||Reform 21||Party membershipNational Democratic Party|
|Masumi Asada||LDP・Citizens' meeting|
|Hitomi Horie||Japan Communist Party|
|Nakayama Isao||Liberal Democratic Party/Prefectural Assembly|
|Yukihito Akagi||Reform 21||Party membershipConstitutional Democratic Party|
|Fukahori Hiroshi||Reform 21||Party status is National Democratic Party|
|Hiroshi Sakamoto||Reform 21||Party membershipSocial Democrats|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Nagasaki Prefecture 1nd Ward(OldKinkai Town, OldTokai TownNagasaki City excluding districts)||Hideoka Nishioka||National Democratic Party||1||Constituency|
|Tsutomu Tomioka||LDP||4||Proportional revival|
|Nagasaki Prefecture 2nd Ward(Former Kinkai Town, Nagasaki City in the former Tokai Town area, etc.)||Koji Kato||LDP||3||Constituency|
- Nagasaki Legal Affairs Bureau
- NagasakiProbation office
- Nagasaki Prosecutor's Office
- Fukuoka Immigration BureauNagasaki branch office
- Nagasaki Detention Center
- NagasakiJuvenile discrimination office
- Kyushu Health and Welfare BureauNagasaki Office
- FukuokaQuarantine stationNagasaki Quarantine Branch
- Nagasaki Labor Bureau
- NagasakiLabor Standards Inspection Office
- NagasakiPublic Employment Security Office
- National Peace Memorial Hall for the Atomic Bomb Victims
- Kyushu Agricultural Administration BureauNagasaki base
- Nagasaki Forest Management Office Nagaura Forest Office
- MojiPlant quarantineFukuoka branch Nagasaki branch office
- Nagasaki Transport Office
- Transportation Safety CommitteeNagasaki Office
- Nagasaki Regional Marine Accident Tribunal
- Nagasaki Local Meteorological Observatory
- Nagasaki Coast Guard
- Kyushu Regional Development BureauNagasaki Port/Airport Maintenance Office
- Kyushu Regional Development Bureau Nagasaki River National Highway Office
- Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Nagasaki
- Nagasaki FranceHonorary ConsulMansion
- Honorary Consulate of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Nagasaki
- Honorary Consulate of Portugal in Nagasaki
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Nagasaki Shipyard,Mitsubishi ElectricFactories are concentrated. Nagasaki’sCastle townThat is why it is also said.
- IsolationIt has been known as an exotic town because it has been open to foreign countries since the times. Also, because it is an atomic bombed area,School excursionThere are many schools that are destinations of the school.
- Fishing industry
- Nagasaki fishing port Thewhaling,East China SeaProsper as a base for the "western bottom dragnet" with a fishing ground.1989The main fishing port function was moved to the furrow and Mie area in the northwestern part of the city. There are many fishing ports other than the Nagasaki fishing port.
- Animal husbandry
- Beef and dairy cattle are raised in the southern part of Nishisonogi Peninsula.
Major companies with headquarters
- Communication one
- Goto noodles
- Choko soy sauce
- Nagasaki Electric Orbit
- Nagasaki Motor(Nagasaki Bus Group)
- Hamaya Department Store(Hamaya Department Store)
- Castella Honke Fukusaya
- Bunmeido Sohonten(The originator of the civilized temples in various places)
- HTB cruise
- Fairy tale hall
- Juhachi Shinwa Bank
- Nagasaki Bank
- Central Bank - Bank of Japan
- City bank - Mizuho Bank,Mitsubishi UFJ Bank,Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation(Corporate sales only)
- Local bank - Juhachi Shinwa Bank(Head office, 52 branches, 1 branch office),Saga Bank,Fukuoka Bank,West Japan City Bank,Higo bank,Kitakyushu Bank(OldYamaguchi Bank）
- Second regional bank - Nagasaki Bank(Head office, branch 11)
- Policy financial institution - Japan Finance Corporation,Commerce and Industry Association Chuo Bank
Credit, credit union, labor, etc.
- Credit union - Tachibana Shinkin Bank
- Credit union - Mitsubishi Nagasaki Credit Union,Kinki Industrial Credit Union,Nagasaki Doctor Credit Union
- Labor union - Kyushu Labor Bank(Rokin)
- Norinchukin Bank
Agricultural Cooperative/Fishing Cooperative/Co-op
- JA Nagasaki Seihi(JA Bank）
- Head office (former ship), branch office 19, branch office 2
- Fisheries cooperative(JF Marine Bank）
- All laboredNagasaki Prefecture Headquarters
- post office(Japan Post Bank）[Annotation 4]
- Collection and delivery station12 innings
- 63 stations
- Simple post office8 innings
The commercial districts of Nagasaki City can be broadly divided into four areas (central Nagasaki City, central Nagasaki City, Sumiyoshi District, Higashi Nagasaki District, etc.).
There are many cultural properties such as Meganebashi, and trams run in the center of Nagasaki City.Nagasaki StationThere is also a bus terminal in the vicinity, Shinchi Chinatown.
A large-scale arcade shopping streetHamamachi ArcadeAnd againYoume Town Yumesaito,Amu Plaza NagasakiIt is a district with many large commercial complexes such as Hamamachi-Tourist Street, which has long been the number one downtown area in Nagasaki, Shianbashi(I.e.District since the Edo periodRed light district.
There are many high-rise buildings, and Nagasaki Port has been rapidly developed in recent years, and Nagasaki Port Terminal, Matsugae International Terminal, Mizube no Mori Park, etc. have been constructed XNUMX years ago to recent years.There are also Nagasaki Prefectural Art Museum and AIG in the waterside forest park.In addition, land development is progressing due to the relocation of the Nagasaki Prefectural Government Building and the Prefectural Police Headquarters to the site of the Nagasaki Fishing Port behind Nagasaki Station.
Central part of Nagasaki City (around Urakami Station)
The northern part is the center of the atomic bomb fall, and there is the Atomic Bomb Museum and Peace Park.
There are Nakazono Shopping Street and Sun Mall Sumiyoshi.Redevelopment is progressing in the vicinity, and there are commercial complexes Chitosepia and Joyful Sun.Since it is close to Nagasaki University's educational campus, there are many shops and apartments for students.
There are three trams, one or more every three minutes in the daytime (for Matsuyama, Nagasaki station square, and the central area), and the bus is a stopover for buses from each residential area in the Sumiyoshi area. It never ceases.
Higashi Nagasaki district
The Himi Bypass on Route 34 passes.There are no trams, and the JR railway line also runs through northern Higashi-Nagasaki (JR).Present river station,Hizen Koga Station), The center of public transportation is the bus.
In 2012, the eastern district Nico Nico Center (with branch office) opened.
Major large-scale commercial facilities
- Hamaya Department Store(Hamacho) 1 basement floor, 9 floors above ground
- NagasakiDaimaru(Hamacho)-Closed on July 2011, 7.
- Nagasaki Tamaya (Sasebo TamayaNagasaki branch. Shin-Carpentry Town)-Closed in February 2014.
- ionHigashi Nagasaki Shopping Center (the largest in the Higashi Nagasaki area, approximately 30 tenants)
- Kwassui Women's University
- Nagasaki University of Foreign Studies
- Nagasaki Junshin University
- Nagasaki Institute of Applied Science
*About the closed junior collegeList of abolished Japanese junior collegesRefer to.
*About closed high schoolNagasaki high school closed list # NagasakiRefer to.
Junior high school
(*Marked as a secondary school)
- Iojima Junior High School(Iojima)
- Ikeshima Junior High School* (Ikeshima)
- Iwaya Junior High School(Iwaya)
- Umezaki Junior High School(Umegasaki)
- Ehira Junior High School(Ebira) Scheduled to close school in March 2021
- Oura Junior High School(Oura)
- Katabuchi Junior High School(Katafuchi)
- Kinkai Junior High School(Kinkai)
- Sokai Junior High School(Sotom)
- Koyaki Junior High School(Kouyagi)
- Koehara Junior High School(Rubbing)
- Ogakura Junior High School(Kogara)
- Kojima Junior High School(Kojima)
- Sakurababa Junior High School(Sakuraba)
- Sanwa Junior High School(Sanwa)
- Takashima Junior High School* (Takashima)
- Tachibana Junior High School(Tachibana)
- Doi neck middle school(Doi no Yuku)
- Open ingredient school *
- Tomachi Junior High School(Tomachi)
- Nagasaki Junior High School(Nagasaki)
- Nameshi Junior High School(Tanned)
- Nishiurakami Junior High School(Nishiurakami)
- Nishidomari Junior High School(Shidari)
- Nomozaki Junior High School(Nomozaki)
- Higashi Nagasaki Junior High School(Higashi Nagasaki)
- Himi Junior High School(Himi)
- Hiyoshi Junior High School* (Hiyoshi)
- Fukahori Junior High School(Fukahori)
- Fukuda Junior High School(Fukuda)
- Fuchi Junior High School(Edge)
- Maruo Junior High School(Maruo)
- Mie Junior High School(Mie)
- Mikawa Junior High School(Mikawa)
- Midorigaoka Junior High School(Midorioka)
- Minami Junior High School*(South)
- Mogi Junior High School(Mogi)
- Yamazato Junior High School(Yamazato)
- Yokoo Junior High School(Yokoo)
*For junior high schools that have been consolidated due to scale optimization,Nagasaki junior high school closed list # NagasakiRefer to.
(*Marked as a secondary school)
- Ashiura Elementary School(Akunoura)
- Asahi Elementary School(Asahi)
- Unari Elementary School(Akari)
- Atago Elementary School(Atago)
- Iojima Elementary School(Iojima)
- Ikeshima Elementary School* (Ikeshima, closed school)
- Inasa Elementary School(Inasa)
- Irabayashi Elementary School(Irabayashi)
- Oura Elementary School(Oura)
- Ozono Elementary School(Ozono)
- Katagami Elementary School(Katagami)
- Kaminagasaki Elementary School(Kaminagasaki)
- Mosquito Yaki Elementary School(Kayaki)
- Kawahara Elementary School(Kawara)
- Kamiura Elementary School(Konoura)
- Koyaki Elementary School(Kouyagi)
- Koehara Elementary School(Rubbing)
- Koga Elementary School(Koga)
- Ogakura Elementary School(Kogara)
- Kosakaki Elementary School(Kosaki)
- Kojima Elementary School(Kojima)
- Sakamoto Elementary School(Sakamoto)
- Sakuragaoka Elementary School(Cherry blossoms)
- Sakuramachi Elementary School(Sakura town)
- Shikimi Elementary School(Shikimi)
- Shiroyama Elementary School(Shiroyama)
- Suwa Elementary School(Suwa)
- Zenza Elementary School(Zenza)
- Tokai Kurosaki Elementary School(Sotome Kuroshiki)
- Takao Elementary School(Takao)
- Takashima Elementary School* (Takashima)
- Takashirodai Elementary School(Takashirodai)
- Tachibana Elementary School(Tachibana)
- Tameishi Elementary School(Trial)
- Tekuma Elementary School(Teguuma)
- Toishi Elementary School(Toshishi)
- Doi neck elementary school(Doi no Yuku)
- Tomachi Elementary School(Tomachi)
- Nagaura Elementary School(Nagaura)
- Nameshi Elementary School(Tanned)
- Narumidai Elementary School(Naramidai)
- Nanyo Elementary School(How)
- Open ingredient school *
- Nishiurakami Elementary School(Nishiurakami)
- Nijigaoka Elementary School(Nijikaoka)
- Nishikita Elementary School(Nikita)
- Nishisaka Elementary School(Squash)
- Saijoyama Elementary School(Nishishiroyama)
- Nishimachi Elementary School(Nishimachi)
- Nishiyamadai Elementary School(Nishiyama)
- Nita Sako Elementary School(Nitasako)
- Nomozaki Elementary School(Nomozaki)
- Harumidai Elementary School(Harumi Dai)
- Himi Elementary School(Himi)
- Hiyoshi Elementary School* (Hiyoshi)
- Fukahori Elementary School(Fukahori)
- Fukuda Elementary School(Fukuda)
- Hokuyo Elementary School(Hokuyo)
- Mie Elementary School(Mie)
- Minami Elementary School(South)
- Minami Nagasaki Elementary School(Everyone Minasaki)
- Mihara Elementary School(Mihara)
- Muramatsu Elementary School(Muramatsu)
- Onna no Meto Elementary School(Menoto)
- Mogi Elementary School(Mogi)
- Yagami Elementary School(Gang)
- Yamazato Elementary School(Yamazato)
- Yokoo Elementary School(Yokoo)
- Sendo Mikawadai Elementary School(Man)
- Saint Maria Gakuin Elementary School
- Nagasaki Seido Elementary School(woman)
- Nagasaki Nanzan Elementary School
*For elementary schools that have been consolidated or abolished due to scale optimization,Nagasaki Elementary School-List of closed schools # NagasakiRefer to.
- Nagasaki City Certified Children's School Nagasaki Kindergarten
- Nagasaki City Takashima Kindergarten
- Inasa Kindergarten
- Walnut west kindergarten
- Hikari Koehara Kindergarten
- Guanghua kindergarten
- St. Mary Kindergarten
- Second Hikari kindergarten
- Nagasaki Nanzan Kindergarten
- Hikari kindergarten
- Fuji Kindergarten
- Futaba Kindergarten
- Hoju Kindergarten
- Yuai Social Hall Kindergarten
- Yuri kindergarten
- Rosary kindergarten
- Ayame Higashi Kindergarten
- Kodaiji Kindergarten
- Walnut kindergarten
- Suwa kindergarten
- Virgin Knight Kindergarten
- Knight of Our Lady Higashi Nagasaki Kindergarten
- Tendo kindergarten
- Nagasaki Women's Junior CollegeAttached first kindergarten
- Second kindergarten attached to Nagasaki Women's Junior College
- Himi Kindergarten
- Yagami Kindergarten
- Redemptor Kindergarten
- Umino Hoshino Kindergarten
- Ozono Kindergarten
- Walnut north kindergarten
- Kobato Kindergarten
- Pure heart kindergarten
- Sumiyoshi Kindergarten
- St. Antonio Kindergarten
- Nagasaki Shinai Kindergarten
- Second Woman's City Kindergarten
- Nameshi Central Kindergarten
- Minorigaoka Kindergarten
- Miyama kindergarten
- Women's City Kindergarten
- Lumbini Kindergarten
- Oura Shinai Kindergarten
- Otori Kindergarten
- Ogakura Kindergarten
- Sanwa Kindergarten
- Sakura kindergarten
- Diamond land blue bird kindergarten
- Nomozaki Kindergarten
- Deep digging kindergarten
- Fukaku Junshin Kindergarten
- Daini Futaba Kindergarten
- Midorigaoka nursery school
- Tomachi nursery school
- Yamazato nursery school
- Ogakura nursery school
- Major nursery school
- Nita nursery school
- Irabay Nursery School
- Central nursery school
- Koyaki nursery school
- Mosquito yaki nursery school
- Kawahara nursery school
- Tamishi nursery school
- Private (authorization)
- Wakamiya Nursery School
- Akenohoshi Nursery School
- Yuai Hachiman Town Nursery School
- Jiko Nursery School
- Constellation nursery school
- Our Lady Nursery School
- Shirayuri nursery school
- Kaminagasaki nursery school
- Nishiyama nursery school
- Nishiyamadai nursery school
- Atago nursery school
- Kojima nursery school
- Tagami nursery school
- Choshoji nursery school
- Hiyoshi Preschool
- Himi nursery school
- Toishi nursery school
- Kakimichi Pinocchio Nursery School
- Gyosuji nursery school
- Tsubasa nursery school
- Ohisama nursery school
- Daylight nursery school
- Tendo nursery school
- Chick nursery school
- Chinese garden
- Asahi nursery school
- Inasa nursery school
- Tree pot Futaba garden
- Sayurien nursery school
- Kaminoshima Aikoen
- Fukuda nursery school
- Koehara nursery school
- Nagasaki St. Mary nursery school
- Shikimi nursery school
- Furrow nursery school
- Sankyo Enoki Nursery School
- Mie nursery school
- Kashiyama nursery school
- Kurosaki Our Lady nursery school
- Detsu Aikoen
- Tokai Madoka Nursery School
- Odo nursery school
- Katagami nursery school
- Central nursery school
- Kinkai Nursery School
- Nishiumi Nursery School
- Oura Nursery School
- Oura Children's Garden
- Kirinoki Nursery School
- Dandelion nursery school
- Tomachi nursery school
- Rosary nursery school
- Cherry nursery school
- Diamond land nursery school
- Yuinenji Nursery School
- Tsurumidai Nursery School
- Forest Wind Nursery
- Dana Nursery
- Rape blossom nursery
- Mogi nursery school
- Koyaki nursery school
- Tsubakigaoka Nursery School
- Takahama nursery school
- Nomo nursery school
- Joka Nursery School
- Iojima Kindergarten
- Shotoku nursery school
- Sanno nursery school
- Moto nursery school
- Mihara nursery school
- Sakura nursery school
- Uminohoshi Nursery School
- Pure heart nursery school
- Rosa Nursery
- Tateiwa nursery school
- Virgin nursery school
- Aoyama nursery school
- Shiroyama nursery school
- Yuai Fujimi-cho Nursery School
- Nishiurakami Nursery School
- Blue Bird Nursery School
- Ayumi nursery school
- Sumiyoshi Nursery
- Akakosako nursery school
- Hayama nursery school
- Cosmos nursery school
- Talc nursery school
- Nameshi Center Nursery School
- Nagasaki Kita Nursery School
- Pippala Nursery School
- Private (not authorized)
- City nursery school Zabon-chan main store
- City nursery school Zabon-chan Hamacho store
- 24-hour childcare facility Petit nursery school
- Smile nursery school
- Arum Wind Nursery School
- KID´S ROOM
- Fuji nursery school
- Shishinoko nursery school
- Childcare center Moritsuko Land
- Smile Kinder
- Nijigaoka bean tree nursery school
- Skye International Preschool
- Childcare is TON☆TON
- Iojima Symbiosis Infant Garden Hometown
- Nagasaki University School of Education Special Support School
- Nagasaki Prefectural Nagasaki Special Support School
- Nagasaki Prefectural Crane South Special Support School
- Nagasaki Prefectural Nagasaki Library
- Nagasaki City Library
- Koyaki Library
- In addition, there is a library at the city's public hall and contact center..
- Nagasaki City Sports Park(Kakidomari Town, nickname: Kakidomari)-Baseball field, track and field stadium, auxiliary stadium, tennis court, etc. It will be the main venue for major competitions.
- Nagasaki Municipal Athletic Field (Matsuyama Town)
- Nagasaki Prefectural Baseball Field(Ohashi Town, popular name: Big N Stadium)
- Nagasaki municipal rugby soccer field(Matsuyama Town)
- Nagasaki Prefectural Gymnasium(Yuki, popular name: Arena Kabutogani)
- Nagasaki Civic General Pool (Matsuyama Town)
- Nagasaki citizen tree pot pool
- Nagasaki Civic Aba Pool
- Nagasaki East Park Pool
- There are many other sports facilities.
- The nearest airport isOmuraIt is inNagasaki Airport.Nagasaki BypassViaDejima RoadIt is connected by a limousine bus consisting of two routes.
- The bus is prefectural (Nagasaki Transportation Bureau) And private bus companies (Nagasaki Motor) Operated by. Nagasaki City operatesCommunity busThere are 8 systems (business is Nagasaki Motor,Traffic, Entrusted to Bucheon Transport). The bus that goes from Sakuranosato Terminal to the direction of the old Sokaimachi is operated by Saikai Kotsu. As for the route buses, large vehicles mainly run around Nagasaki Station, Takaracho, and Chuo Bridge, and run into steep hills and narrow roads throughout the city. There are also 5 shared taxis operating as public transportation to the narrow roads where regular buses cannot enter, and Nagasaki City operates by consigning each taxi company.
- In the cityTram(Nagasaki Electric Orbit), which is the foot of the public. There are 5 lines and 4 (5) lines connecting the city center, the northern subcenter, the southern tourist areas (Minami Yamate, etc.) and the central east (new carpentry area). Most trams run on national roads, and some sections near Matsuyama-cho are tram lines (Dedicated track).
- In front of JR Nagasaki Station, there are bus, electric and bus terminals that many tourists use. Elsewhere in the cityMirai Nagasaki Coco WalkBus terminal,Nagasaki Shinchi Terminal, There are bus terminals such as Nagasaki Kotsu Kaikan Bus Terminal.
- JRNagasaki Station,Urakami StationEtc. are in the city. "Kamome", a limited express train connecting Fukuoka and Nagasaki, connecting cities in the prefectureYC1 systemRapid by "Seaside linerVarious trains are operating.
- RoadNagasaki ExpresswayAnd other than national highways,Nagasaki Dejima Road,Nagasaki Bypass,Kabira Toll Road,Nagasaki Goddess BridgeThere are many prefectural roads in addition to each toll road.
- There are many city roads with stairs due to the city with many slopes, and the monorail for residents "Slope transfer systemIs installed in only 3 places (about 200m in total).
- #GeographyAs mentioned in the section, due to the reason of the terrain with many slopes and the effect of the fare service, among the ratio of household expenditure in the city, the bus fee is the most nationwide from 2011 to 2019. (Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsSurvey).
Central station of JR line, Nagasaki Electric RailwayNagasaki Station.
- Main Station/Transfer Station/Terminal Station
- Nagasaki Station 〔Nagasaki Main Line,Omura Line,Nagasaki Electric Orbit]
- Nishihamamachi stop [Nagasaki Electric Track]
- Shinchi Chinatown Stop [Nagasaki Electric Track]
- Sumiyoshi stop [Nagasaki Electric Track]
- Urakami Station [Nagasaki Main Line, Omura Line, Nagasaki Electric Track]
- Nishiurakami Station [Nagasaki Main Line]
- Civic center stop [Nagasaki Electric Track]
- Other stations
- Excluding freight routes.
- Nagasaki Ropeway Fuchi Shrine Station-Inasadake Station
- Nagasaki Expressway
- Nagasaki Bypass(National highway No. 34 bypass)
- Kabira Toll Road(National highway No. 206 bypass)
- Nagasaki Dejima Road(National highway No. 324 bypass)
General toll road
General national road
- National Route 34(National Route 57(Duplicate)
- National Route 202
- National Route 206
- National Route 251
- National Route 324
- National Route 499
- Main local road
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road No. 28 Nagasaki Fukari Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road No. 29 Koyaki Egawa Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road 34 Nomozakijuku Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road No. 33 Nagasaki Tarami Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road 45 East Nagasaki Nagayo Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road No. 51 Nagasaki South Loop Line
- General prefectural road
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road No. 112 Nagasaki Shimiko Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road 118 Iojima Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road 185 Takashima Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road 224 Fukahori Sanwa Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road No. 235 Showacho Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road 250 Iojima Koyaki Line (Iojima BridgeIncluding 1km section) and others
■List of prefectural roads in NagasakiRefer to.
- Nagasaki Bypass(National Route 34)-Direct connection with Nagasaki Expressway Nagasaki Tarami Interchange.
- Himi Bypass (Route 34)
- Dejima Bypass (Route 324)-Direct connection with Nagasaki Expressway Nagasaki Interchange. Most are Nagasaki Dejima Road.
- Nagasaki Minami Bypass (Nagasaki Prefectural Road No. 51 Nagasaki Minami Loop Line)-Direct connection with Nagasaki Expressway Nagasaki Interchange. Take the Nagasaki Goddess Bridge toll road on the way.
- Yagami Ohashi -Originally, it was a general toll road, but it was made free in April 2012.
City planning road
- Urakami River Line -The section that connects the original ship and Matsuyama Town.2010(22)May 11Opened toCity planning roadIs. There are two elevated tracks on the way, and there are three-level crossings at the Shirimachi ramp. The Inasabashi ramp was originally an underground crossover, but as of 2 it is a level crossing. The prefecture's homepage also has a forecast for the completion of underground grade separation.
- Aburagicho Nishimachi Line-The section connecting the Oebara and Nishimachi districts- 2011(23)May 3Opening.
- Nagasaki City Road Aioicho Uedacho Line 2(Glover Sky Road)-A public road constructed as the nation's first elevator (a combination of slope and vertical).
() is a joint operating company
- Nagasaki Transportation Bureau -Nagasaki prefectural bus
- Nagasaki Motor -Nagasaki Bus
- Within the prefecture-Nagasaki Airport (Nagasaki Prefectural Transportation Bureau)
- Outside the prefecture-Beppu/Oita (Nagasaki Prefectural Transportation Bureau, Oita Kotsu, Oita Bus, Kamenoi Bus, Hita Bus)[Annotation 6]
- Kyushu Express Bus - Fukuoka
- Saihi Motor -Sasebo (Nagasaki Prefecture Transportation Bureau)
- Kintetsu Bus - Kobe/Osaka/Kyoto[Annotation 7]
- Yutaka Transportation -"Yutaka Liner" * Sasebo, Hakata, Kobe, Osaka
- Nagasaki Transportation Bureau(Prefectural bus)
- Nagasaki Motor(Nagasaki bus)
- Nagasaki City Community Bus
- In Nagasaki City, there is a so-called "bus blank area" where there are no route buses, due to topographical restrictions, etc. As a means of solving this, we operate "shared taxis".
- Maruzen housing complex area (in front of Chitosepia---Mihara Elementary School)-LuckyTaxiRuns.
- Yanodaira/Irabayashi area (Shin-Carpenter Town/Suwa Shrine---via Yanohira---Kazato)-Maruju taxi operates.
- Kitaoura area (Shinchi route, hall route, Ishibashi route)-A cultural taxi operates.
- Kinbori area (Matsuyama---Kanabori pass)-Shiroyama taxi operates.
- Northwest district (Iwaya route, northwest route, Wakatake route, Yanagiya route)-Sumiyoshi taxi operates.
Slope transfer system
- Glover Garden(Ground installation type)
- Tenjin Town (suspended type) "Tenjin-kun"
- Tateyama district (suspended type) "Sakura"
- Mizunoura district (suspended type) "Mizutori-go"
- Nagasaki Port
- Nagasaki Kisen - Iojima,TakashimaA high-speed ship connects to and.
- Kyushu Merchant Shipping - Goto cityFukue Port, (Narushima),Shinkamigoto TownConnect to Narao Port by ferry or high-speed boat (only ferry to Narushima).
- Goto Sangyo Kisen-Connect a high-speed ship between the Shinjo Goto Town and Tainoura Port.
- HTB Cruise-Connects with the city of Shanghai at irregular intervals by a casino ship. Out of service since October 2012.
- Kamiura Port,IkeshimaPort (Offshoredistrict)
Except for NHK, the head office and headquarters are all located in the city.
- NHK Nagasaki Broadcasting Station(JOAG-DTV (general) JOAC-DTV (education))Remote control key ID 1.2
- NBCNagasaki Broadcasting(JOUR-DTV,TBSSeries) 3
- NIBNagasaki International Television(JOXH-DTV,Nippon TVSeries) 4
- nCCNagasaki Cultural Broadcasting(JOXI-DTV,TV AsahiSeries) 5
- KTNTV Nagasaki(JOWH-DTV,Fuji Television Network, IncSeries) 8
- Cable TV
- Nagasaki Cable Media(NCM)
- NBC Nagasaki Broadcasting Radio: 1233kHz (JOUR)
- NBC Nagasaki FM (Wide FM): 92.6MHz
- NHK Radio First Broadcast: 684kHz (JOAG)
- NHK Radio First Broadcast: 1377kHz (JOAC)
- Community FM
- Nagasaki Shimbun
- Nagasaki Keizai Shimbun (information dissemination on the Internet)
- The following newspaper offices/general offices are available.
Sights and historic sites
- Oura Cathedral - National treasure
- Sofukuji -Daiyuhoden and Daifengmon are national treasures, and Sanmon is an important cultural property
- DejimaWaran Trading HouseTrace-Historic Site
- SieboldHome Ruins-Historic Site
- Utazaki Burial Mounds -Historic site
- Takashima AkihoOld Home-Historic Site
- Inasayama(Is the access Nagasaki ropeway?Nagasaki Bus）
- Kuishi -Important cultural property
- Peace park(Matsuyama Town)
- Atomic bombFall center (Hakugan Park)
- Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum(Near the hypocenter park)
- National Peace Memorial Hall for the Atomic Bomb Victims(Next to the Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum)
- Urakami Cathedral
- 山 王 神社, A-bombed camphor tree, single pillar torii (one foot torii)
- Glover Garden
- Higashiyamate XNUMXth Hall -Important cultural property
- Higashiyamate - Important traditional buildings preservation area
- Minamiyamate -Preservation area for important traditional buildings
- Old Luoyang Theological Seminary -Important cultural property
- Former Nagasaki British Consulate -Important cultural property
- Former Hong Kong Shanghai Bank Nagasaki Branch -Important cultural property
- Former Nagasaki Customs Outbound Matsusho Branch -Important cultural property
- Former Nagasaki Archbishop's Building
- Nagasaki Daiba Ruins Uomidake Daiba Ruins-Historic Site
- Kosuge Shusenba Site -Historic site
- Kofuku-ji Temple -Daiyuhoden is an important cultural property
- Confucius Temple
- Nagasaki Shinchi Chinatown
- Nagasaki Museum of History and Culture
- Nagasaki Penguin Aquarium
- Nagasaki Science Museum
- Nagasaki Onsen Yasuragi Iojima
- Iojima Lighthouse
- Coal Museum (Takashima)
- Takashima sea water bath facility healing water
- Hashima(Common name: Gunkanjima)
- Temple -The Senju Kannon statue is an important cultural property
- Prefectural forest
- Jishoji Temple
- Shiotaru Island
- Uta Island(Masashi SadaOwned by
- Goddess Ohashi
- Inasayama Onsen
* The above "historical sites" and "important cultural properties" refer to historic sites and important cultural properties designated by the country.
- Chinese New Year (Nagasaki Lantern Festival）
- Nagasaki Sailboat Festival
- Minato Festival (Peron[Annotation 8] Championship)
- Spirits sink(Shourou Nagashi) (August 8)
- Chinese basin
- GrouperFried tournament
- Nagasaki-kunchi(November 10-7)
- Bamboo art
- Nagasaki Saruku Expo'06 (April-October 2006)
- Nagasaki Summer "After all, Jigemon! Yomomon! Grand Festival!" (August 2015)
Sailing boat festivalNagasaki Port of Time
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Nagasaki Baseball Club - Mitsubishi Heavy Industries OfNagasaki ShipyardWas based inAdult baseballCorporate team. Activities have been suspended since 2017.
Works set in Nagasaki
- Death of a minister(Ryunosuke Ayukawa）
- Battleship musashi(Yoshimura Akira）
- (Yoshimura Akira）
- Urakami travelers ()
- 沈 黙(Shusaku Endo）
- The Life of a Woman (Shusaku Endo)
- Tree shadow (Sata Inako）
- Summer break(Masashi Sada）
- Memories of Memories (Tokutomi flower) (Former Nomozaki Town)
- Leave this child(Takashi Nagai）
- Bell of Nagasaki(Takashi Nagai)
- Nagasaki Brab(Thank you）
- Bronze Christian (Yoshiro Nagayo）
- Festival place (Kyoko Hayashi）
- Lily of the twilight bone (Riku Onda）
- Nagasaki Rakurakuzaka (Shuichi Yoshida）
- Bell of Nagasaki(1950,Shochiku）
- Mrs. Butterfly(1955, Ritzoli Film, Garone Pro,Toho..Japan&イタリア(Collaboration)
- Unforgettable longing(1956, Shira Film = Terra Film = PAT Film = La Society Nouvelle Putty Cinema = Putty Overseas, Shochiku. Japan & France collaboration)
- young person(1962,Nikkatsu）
- Truck guy / Bakuso Ichiban(1975,Toei）
- Leave this child(1983, Shochiku)
- TOMORROW tomorrow(1988,Herald Ace=Japanese herald movies）
- August Rhapsody(1991, Shochiku)
- Sinbad the beach(1995, Toho)
- Nagasaki Brab(2000, Toei)
- Spirits sink(2003, Nikkatsu)
- Summer break(2004, Toho)
- One day to read(2005, location)
- NAGASAKI 1945 Bell of Angelus(2005)
- Double exposure(2006)
- July 7th Street Christmas(Published March 2006, 11)
- Red string(Published March 2008, 12)
- Naoko(2008, Nikkatsu)
- Bad guy(2010, Toho)
- 007 Skyfall(Original title:Skyfall, 2012, UK)
- Go to see pecorus mother(2013)
- Wolverine: SAMURAI(Original title:The Wolverine, 2013, US)
- Go to see pecorus mother (Released on November 2013, 11) (Harue Akagi)
- Bakushin Nagasaki Sky(Taro Hyugajidirected by/Ki Kitano/Inamori Izumi/Yuya Yanagura/Shiro Sano) (2013)
- Ao halide(Nagasaki location)
- A song for the lips(Takahiro Mikidirected by/Aragaki Yui/Kimura Fumino/Kenta Kiritani）
- Attack on Titan ATTACK ON TITAN (Haruma Miura) (August 2015)
- Attack on Titan ATTACK ON TITAN End of the World (Takeshi Kusanagi) (September 2015)
- 母 と 暮 せ せ(2015)
- Gunkanjima(Korea) (2016)
- Silence-silence-(British) (2016)
- (ポーランド) (2018)
- (Director) (2018)
- Amber (Shin Iura/Akira Ohashi/) (2019)
- To you dear(Fuji Television Network, Incsystem)
- Mito Komon39 partPanasonic Drama Theater(TBSSeries 2008 The destination of the trip is Nagasaki. There is also a location in Nagasaki)
- Red string(Fuji Television Network, Inc(Start December 2008, 12)
- Ryoma-den(NHKTaiga drama 2010 years)
- montage Fuji TV production drama broadcast in 2016 Starring: Sosaku Fukushi, Heroine: Kyoko Yoshine, Toshiyuki Nishida and others
- one(Naoki Hisadraft)
- Cute!(Kawakubo Kaori/Magazine GREAT(Serialization)
- Important things for magicians: slopes of the sun and the wind(Norie Yamada-Yoshikumi Kumichi/Monthly Dragon Age(Serialization)
- montage(Jun Watanabe) (Nagasaki City)
- (Yuka Nishioka）
- (Michiteru Kusaba/ Serialization)
- one(Naoki Hisadraft/Naru NanaoCharacter draft/UHF anime）[Annotation 9]
- Day Break Illusion
- Ghost in the shell SAC 2nd GIG(Original:Masamune Shirow/Animation production:Production IG）
- From the tomorrow of the colored world(Original Yashio/Natsuka/flyCharacter draft/animation production:PAWORKS）
-"Tsukigahama" in the process.
- Camphor tree (Fukuyama Masaharu）
- Nagasaki(Harry Warren, Mort Dixon,1928）
- (Lyrics:Kikuta Kazuo, Composition:Yuji KosekiOriginal song:Watanabe Hamako,1947, Many covers)
- (Songwriting:Hayao Isao,singing:Kasuga Hachiro,1963）
- (Lyrics/Composition/Singing:Akihiro Miwa,1965）
- Shianbashi Blues(Songwriting:,,1968, Many covers)
- Nagasaki Blues(Lyrics:Yoshikawa Shizuo, Composition:, Singing:Mina Aoe,1969）
- Nagasaki was the rain today(Songwriting:Masao Ayaki,singing:Hiroshi Uchiyamada and Cool Five, 1969)
- The night of Nagasaki is purple(Lyrics:Furuki Hanae, Composition:Arai Rimasa,singing:Egawa Segawa,1970）
- Nakanoshima Blues(Songwriting:Yoshida Sasa,singing:Yutaka Akiba and Arrow KnightsLater, Hiroshi Uchiyamada and Cool Five also1973..Nagasaki is treated in No. 3 of the lyrics, but the place name of "Nakashima" does not exist in the downtown area of Nagasaki City, and it is set in the Nakashima River)
- Spirits sink(Songwriting:Masashi Sada,singing:grape,1974）
- Nagasaki Sayaka(Songwriting:Masashi Sada, Arrangement:Toshiyuki Watanabe,singing:Masashi Sada,1982）
- Promised Hill(Lyrics/Composition/Singing:Fukuyama Masaharu,1992）
- Ame Otoko Hare WomanDutch slopeThen wait for you (Freeway high high,2004）
- Ganbaranba(Lyrics/Composition/Singing: Masashi Sada,2006.. Whole storyNagasaki dialectSpelled in)
- Karamachi Amejo (Lyrics/Composition:, Singing:Glacier Susana,2007）
- Miren Nagasaki (Lyrics:Mizuki Reiji, CompositionHideo Mizumori,singing:Kenichi Mikawa, 2007)
- I did Showa(Lyrics, composition, singing: Masaharu Fukuyama,2014.. Whole storyNagasaki dialectSpelled in)
other"Take a boat from Nagasaki(Lyrics:Yoko Yamaguchi, Composition:Hirao Masaaki,singing:Hiroshi Itsuki) Is also a song that is especially famous for singing, but Nagasaki itself is not sung as the content.
- Anju Mira
- Noboru Kaneko
- Koji Kuju
- Kaori Sakagami
- Tomoyo Harada
- Kiwako Harada
- Koji Nakata
- Koji Shima
- Fukuyama Masaharu
- Mizuki Maehara
- Wakabayashi Go
- Ritsuko Okazaki(From Takashima Town (Hashima))
- Masashi Sada
- Kyushu man
- Yuba Toba
- Nice Hashimoto
- Keiko Nishi(Uta no Sister）
- Akihiro Miwa
- Takaomi Matsuo
- Nagahama(OriginalKeyakizaka46-Keyakizaka46,Shinkamigoto TownHave also lived in)
- Asahi Tasaki(Bitter & Sweet）
- Moriya Madoka(HKT48）
- Kawakubo Kaori
- Uchida Shungiku
- Ebisu Nozomi(KumamotoAmakusaUshibukabirth)
- Ami Shibata
- Ko Shimizu
- Shinichi Suzuki
- Hirotsu Yananami
- Genichiro Fukuchi
- Shuichi Yoshida(Akutagawa Award)
- Kazuo Ishiguro(Nobel Prize for LiteratureAward)
- Hiroyuki Onogawa(Received the Jury Prize at the 69th Cannes International Film Festival "A Certain Viewpoint" category)
- Michiru Oshima
- Yusuke Homma
- Kengo Shimada(Nagasaki International Television）
- Tasaki Hikari(OriginalKyushu Asahi Broadcasting）
- Tomoko Morimoto(OriginalTelevision Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.）
- Kaori Yano(OriginalNHK Nagasaki Broadcasting Station）
- Seiji Sakai(Jockey/Funabashi Horse Racing Place. From the former Kinkai Town)
- Ryutaro Shibata(Matsumoto Motoyama FC)
- Miki Nakao(Sydney Olympic, backstroke 200M silver medal)
- Masatsugu Mototsugu(Sumo wrestler)
- Mr. Ganosuke(Pro Wrestler)
- Koichi Hori(Chiba Lotte Marines coach)
- Hironori Matsunaga(Formerly from Saitama Seibu Lions, former Sanwa Town)
- Hiroshi Matsuda(Former Tochigi SC director)
- Atsuhiro Motonishi(Former professional baseball player, former Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles coach)
- Junya Hirakawa(Rugby player)
- Hitomi Mannaga(Former volleyball player)
- Katsuya Okuma(Rugby player)
- Tadashi Otsuka(Badminton Athens Olympics (2004) Athens Olympics Representative)
- 大仁 田 厚(Former professional wrestler, former Diet member)
- Takada Arisa(Volleyball player)
- Tokiwa Nobei(Wrestler)
- Hironari Nakano (OriginalVice-chairman of the House of Representatives)
- Hideoka Nishioka (Member of the House of Representatives）
- Eriko Fukuda(Former member of the House of Representatives)
- Masaaki Mori(Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly member, former soccer player)
- Tokuko Kokubo(Former Yubi Toma CEO, former Takashima Town native)
- Go Shimoyanagi(Former Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles)
- Shinji Tasaki(Commercial scholar)
- Takashi Tachibana(critic)
- Hideo Tanimoto(KyoceraPresident)
- Naoki Tominaga(Sculptor)
- Nagaoka Shusei(Illustrator)
- Hiromichi Fujiwara(Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles)
- Mizutani bamboo purple(Playwright)
- Seizo Motoyoshi(Marine engineering, place of birth)
- Chika Yoshida(YouTuber）
- Maya Yoshida(Southampton FC)
- Kana (contemporary artist)(Artist)
- Akira Hara(Abduction victims by North Korea,Yaguchi Taguchi(Lee blessing)Mrs)
World leaders and dignitaries who visited Nagasaki City
- John Paul II(Pope) To announce the World Peace Declaration at Nagasaki Peace Park and to hold a special mass at the municipal stadium (February 1981)
- Mikhail Gorbachev(Soviet UnionLast supreme leader (first generationSoviet President (1990–1991), 8th generationSoviet Communist Party Secretary General (1985–1991)) (1991)
- Mother Teresa
- Mario Alberto Noble Lopez Soares(PortugalFourth generation under the Portuguese Third RepublicPresident) (July 1993)
- James Cameron(Film director) Double hibakushaYu YamaguchiTo meet with (December 2009)
- Caroline KennedyAmbassador to Japan Visiting the Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum (December 2013, 12)
- Hashemi Rafsanjani (Former President of Iran) Visit Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum
- Valentina Matvienko(ロシア Of政治家, Senate Chairman, Former Deputy Prime Minister) (2016)
- Joachim Gauk(The Federal Republic of GermanyThe 11thFederal president) (2016)
- NetherlandsRoyal familyLaurentienHer Imperial Highness, attending the ceremony to commemorate the completion of "Dejima Omomonbashi" (November 2017, 11)
- International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons(ICAN) Secretary GeneralBeatrice Finn Toward the Nobel Peace Prize (January 2018, 1)
- Michelle BacheletPresident Chile34's and 36'sPresident(December 2018, 2)
- GutelesUnited Nations Secretary-General(United Nations) Toward the 73rd A-Bomb Memorial Ceremony (August 2018, 8)
- ObamaFormer Special Assistant to the President for a lecture at Nagasaki University (August 2018, 8)
- Deputy Mayor Alan Levy France Issy-les-MoulineauxDeputy Mayor for visiting Nagasaki Prefectural Office (October 2018, 10)
- オーストリアForeign Minister To give flowers to the atomic bomb fall center monument (March 2019, 3)
- フ ラ ン シ ス コ(Pope) Announcement of the abolition of nuclear weapons and special mass (November 2019, 11)
- (Vice President of the International Olympic Committee) With attendance at the Tokyo Olympics (July 2021)
- The postal codes used are 850, 851 and 852.
- The area code is 095.
- There is only one crematorium at the foot of Mt. Inasa (Momijiya Funeral Hall).
- Nagasaki test -Implemented by the Nagasaki Chamber of Commerce.
Phrasebook with "Nagasaki"
- Defeating the Edo Era in Nagasaki-Clearing the old grudges in unexpected places. Or, revenge with incorrect content.
- Nagasaki Batten Edo Berabo-Country Language (dialect)proverb.. Synonyms such as "Nagasaki batten Kyoto dosue".
Song and folk song
- 1900ToKenki OwadaWritten byRailway song] In the 2nd Sanyo-Kyushu edition, Nagasaki is the ending point of this song, so I sang the fifth.
- 64. The prosperous Miyo that prospers from Chiyo to the end of Yachiyo is Momochibune in the port of Nagasaki The beauty of port lights at night
- 65. Going out of the train and seeing travelers first pass the mountain temple town of Suwa, and if you enter the settlement, you'll endure it.
- 66. Guided my opening of the port Aranda (Netherlands) The ship's gathering is here in Nagasaki, a long-standing nation (Kunitami).
- 67. In the front, there is no ocean, and it is possible to build up to a foreign country.
- 68. Tomorrow is Arashiyama, a flower Yube is the moon of Chikushigata Kashiko is fun to see here
- Seven Wonders of Nagasaki (Folk Song)
- Daitokuji Temple even though there is no temple
- Maruyama on the plain
- The old shrine to Wakamiya
- Sakurababa without cherry blossoms
- To the north is Nishiyama
- There are no cannons in the large wharf but Tama
- A pine tree descending from a standing pine tree with Shan
2020 Summer Olympics invitation relationship
- at firstHiroshima city・Also propose to hold the Olympics in Nagasaki CityInternational Olympic CommitteeNagasaki City abandoned its bid due to the decision that the co-sponsorship was not possible. After that, we aimed to invite Hiroshima City alone, but the opponents of the Hiroshima Olympics won the mayor of Hiroshima.Great East Japan EarthquakeThe city of Hiroshima also abandoned the bid because of the later public opinion.
- 1949May 8, A stamp with a face value of 8 yen was issued to commemorate the construction of the Nagasaki International Cultural City.
- ^ 2016From October 10st, the Nishiurakami branch talc office became the talc branch.
- ^ Higashi NagasakiThe district was originally under the jurisdiction of the Higashi Nagasaki Police Station, but due to the merger, it was abolished at the end of March 2005 (17) and transferred to the Nagasaki Police Station.
- ^ There are also the Nagasaki Mie Fisheries Cooperative, the Nagasaki City Fukuda Fisheries Cooperative, the Nomozaki Sanwa Fisheries Cooperative, and the Nishihinanbu Fisheries Cooperative (Koyaki).
- ^ The Japan Post Bank Nagasaki branch is located inside the Nagasaki Central Post Office.
- ^ in the pastKagoshima(Tropical transportationJoint operation),Hiroshima(Hiroshima bus-Defense trafficJoint operation),京都(Keihan BusJoint operation),Osaka(Hankyu bus→Hankyu sightseeing busJoint operation) was also in operation.
- ^ Nagoyaline(Meitetsu busJoint operation),KobeExpress bus (Shinki BusJoint operation) was also in operation.
- ^ In the past, it was a joint operation with Nagasaki Bus.
- ^ A Nagasaki specialty rowing boat. Proceed according to the sound of the drums and compete for rank.
- ^ The stage of the work is a fictitious town called "Kanami-cho", and strictly speaking, the model of the stage is Nagasaki City.
- ^ "Prefecture population reduced by 1 Nagasaki City's decline in society Most nationwide dynamic survey”(Japanese). West Japan News. 2020/2/15Browse.
- ^ "Rent is about the same as Nagoya ... Will the "hill town" of mass outflow of young people be resolved: Asahi Shimbun Digital”(Japanese). Asahi Shimbun digital. 2021/6/24Browse.
- ^ Tomorrow continues to be severely chilled nationwide
- ^ Precipitation average in Tokyo is 1528.8 mm https://www.data.jma.go.jp/obd/stats/etrn/view/nml_sfc_ym.php?prec_no=44&block_no=47662&year=&month=&day=&view=a1
- ^ Yomiuri Shimbun, Culture Department, "This song, this singer's drama of fate 120", Social Thought, 1997, pages 211-212.ISBN 4390116010
- ^ "Normal value download”. Japan Meteorological Agency. August, 2021Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. August, 2021Browse.
- ^ Written by Shinichi Miyazawa.Laurence Oliphant's Boulder Moss: Focusing on the character formation of adventure writers leading up to the expedition to China and Japan Shinichi Miyazawa, Bulletin of Saitama Women's Junior College 9, 195-215, 1998-03-01
- ^ Koshi Shimokawa, "Environmental History Chronology, Meiji and Taisho Edition (1868-1926)", pp. 300, published by Kawade Shobo Shinsha, November 2003, 11 National bibliographic number:20522067
- ^ 
- ^ Nagasaki City Consumer Center
- ^ a b (PDF) (Public information Nagasaki July, 2017 issue)-Nagasaki-shi website
- ^ "Nagasaki City │ became a sister city of Leiden City, the Netherlands". www.city.nagasaki.lg.jp. 2019/6/28Browse.
- ^ Nagasaki City International Division
- ^ "Sister city". Hiroshima city. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Intercity Declaration: Ryoma's Bonding Agreement, XNUMX cities and nations in Japan, to exchange through tourism and disaster prevention". Mainichi Newspapers(July 2014, 11)
- ^ "Nagasaki city council election”. Election dot com. 2019/5/13Browse.
- ^ News Nagasaki City Council HP
- ^ Juhachi Bank Store Information
- ^ Nagasaki Bank store introduction
- ^ Nagasaki west he agricultural cooperative book, branch introduction
- ^ JF Marine Bank store introduction
- ^ Post office in Nagasaki city-Japan Post HP
- ^ Admission to children's nurseries – Welfare HP of Nagasaki City
- ^ Non-licensed childcare facility list (excluding on-site childcare facilities) As of H26.6.1-Nagasaki City Parenting Support Homepage "Ekao"
- ^ List of libraries and libraries in Nagasaki city -Nagasaki City Library HP
- ^ List of sports facilities – Nagasaki City Website
- ^ “If you walk in the city, you will get a pin? No. 1 in Nagasaki City for the annual bus fare.. Mainichi Newspapers(July 2020, 7) 2020/7/5Browse.
- ^ Transportation in Nagasaki Shared taxi-Nagasaki City Hall HP
- From summer Nagasaki Masashi Sada
- Ikeshima coal mine
- Nagasaki and Amakusa region latent religious relation heritage
- Official website
- Nagasaki - Facebook
- Nagasaki (@nagasakimaster)- Twitter
- Nagasaki (nagasakicity_official)- Instagram
- Weekly hydrangea - UAF YouTubeChannel
- Nagasaki (@ 375jkwvx)- LINE Add Friend
- Nagasaki City Official Tourism Site "Ah! Tonagasaki"