Photo TSS TV Shin Hiroshima
XNUMX newly infected people in Hiroshima prefecture XNUMX days new corona
If you write the contents roughly
Infection was confirmed in 3 people in Hiroshima City, Kure City, Fukuyama City, and Higashi Hiroshima City.
New coronavirus. On the XNUMXnd, it was announced that there were XNUMX newly infected people in Hiroshima prefecture. (XNUMX people the day before) Feeling per day ... → Continue reading
Hiroshima News TSS
We will deliver the latest news in various genres such as incidents, accidents, disasters, politics, economics, sports, etc. interviewed in Hiroshima Prefecture and Iwakuni City, Yamaguchi Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Image request: Uenohara Ranch, Tom Milk FarmImage providedplease.(August, 2021）|
Sake capital (Saijo sake) ・ Birthplace of Ginjo sake (Akizu sake) And two historic liquor stores in JapanSakeOrigin of.Saijo ・Nada-FushimiIt is known as one of Japan's three major sake breweries.Many sake breweries line up in a small areaSake brewery street"ShirakabeSea cucumber wall,Red brick OfchimneyUnique buildings such as are lined up.Every year10IsSake festivalIs held and many tourists visit.1995From Tokyo in (7)National Tax AgencyThe brewing laboratory has moved (currentlyIndependent administrative agencyLiquor Research Institute TokyoUntil 2015, the offices and the National New Sake Appraisal Committee, which had been reduced in scale, were left in Tokyo).
Higashi HiroshimaLandscapeThe red roof tiles in are notable, and have been maintained spontaneously rather than under administrative guidance.With the mountains surrounding the basin and the red pine forest of the satoyama in the background, red tiles and white-walled buildings are scattered, forming a typical landscape with paddy fields spreading in front of them..
Kamo Gakuen City
Hiroshima UniversityCentered onAcademic cityIt is made.Hiroshima University in 1973campusThe university has requested Hiroshima Prefecture to consider a regional plan for the former Kamo District, and in response to this, the prefecture and the former will consider the integrated relocation site.Ministry of ConstructionIt started with.
In 1974, the "Kamo Gakuen City Construction Basic Plan" was announced, and in 1975, the "Kamo Gakuen City Construction Basic Plan" was formulated. The "Hiroshima University Integrated Relocation Memorial Magazine" is examining more than a dozen candidate sites in the prefecture. Saijo-cho, the county was taken up, the relocation was decided, and urban development was to be carried out.After that, Hiroshima CentralTechnopolisDue to the designation of, the concentration of advanced industries is progressing, and the Hiroshima Central Science Park will be constructed.Also,Hiroshima cityIs adjacent toBed townIt also has a personality as.From this personalityHiroshimaAmong them, the population growth rate is high,University faculty,Students, Foreigners such as trainees are also increasing.Foreigner OfEstimated populationIs 4,695 (2009(End of December), accounting for about 12% of the population.In Kamo Gakuen CityRegional Promotion Development CorporationThe area adopted for the "Local Urban Development Project" was 500 hectares, the campus of Hiroshima University was about 300 hectares, and an additional 200 hectares of maintenance area was required, so the hills of the Takaya district were developed.Takayatakamigaoka(Higashi Hiroshima New Town) has been created.In 1997, the city planning road Saijo Station University Line district (commonly known as Boulevard) was evaluated for the use of red roof tiles for the construction of public facilities along the road.Cityscape Grand PrizeHas been selected.
The city limitsSeto Inland SeaThere is a large difference in elevation from the coast to the mountainous areas.Widest in the prefecturebasinIsSaijo basinIt is composed of small basins scattered around the center.To the eastNumata RiverTo the southKurose RiverTo the westSenogawaIt is the source of each river main stream.furtherOta River,Ashida River,EnokawaThere is also a tributary ofCentral watershedIs glaring.Because it is a basin夜とNoon,Winter:とSummer: There is a big difference in temperature.The climate is said to be suitable for sake brewing.On the other hand, Akitsu-cho, which is separated from the city center by a mosquito-free pass, faces the Seto Inland Sea and is relatively warm.
- Saijo Town
- Saijohonmachi, Sakaecho, Asahicho, Showacho, Gojo district
- In the center of the citymunicipal office,business hotel,Shopping center,Agricultural cooperativeThere is a headquarters (JA Hiroshima Central), and along Boulevard, it is an office district where banks, credit unions, securities and life insurance companies are lined up.Urban developmentIs also done in stages,Saijo StationThe maintenance was completed in April 2006.However, because large commercial facilities were built in various parts of the suburbs, in front of the stationShopping districtThere is no liveliness of yesteryear.In addition, the position of the central area has changed from before, as the electronics retail stores that used to be in the central area have moved to the suburbs along the Misonou Bypass one after another.
- The current station square shopping street, Chuo-dori, is lined with snacks, izakaya, etc., from the shopping streetRed light districtIt has changed to.
- The center is the center of municipal administration.On the east sideSanyo ExpresswaySaijo ICThere is a Yoshiyuki industrial park, and there is a face of a distribution / industrial area.
- It is also a sake town in Japan, and there are many sake breweries.
- Saijo Chuo district
- It is located on the south side of the center.BoulevardThere are two elementary schools, family restaurants and condominiums along the main street called, and many housing complexes have been created and houses are lined up.In addition, the old road of Route 2 also passes,supermarket,Home centerComplex facilities and automobile supply storesdriving schoolAre lined up.
- Kagamiyama / Preview / Taguchi area
- Academic research facilities such as Hiroshima University and Hiroshima Central Science Park are concentrated, and many large shopping centers and financial institutions are also located.Many buildings are centered around student apartments.On the other hand, the younger generation despite the dense populationHouseholdBecause there are fewChildThe number of is also small.The Kagamiyama Castle Ruins are located in the Kagamiyama area and are maintained.In addition, on the south side of the foot, there is a large site area in Hiroshima Central Science Park and the prefecture.Hiroshima Prefectural Saijo Agricultural High SchoolThere is.
- In the Taguchi areaHigashi Hiroshima Athletic ParkThere,1994 Asian Games OfwrestlingCompetition,Hiroshima National Athletic Meet OfWeight liftingThe gymnasium used for the competition venueJapan Athletics FederationType 2 official athletics stadiumBaseball fieldThere is a multi-purpose open space where you can play soccer, tennis courts, etc., various official competitions are held, and there is a open space with playground equipment, making it a place where parents and children can enjoy themselves on holidays.
- Sanaga district
- ShinkansenHigashihiroshima StationHowever, the connection with other public transportation is poor.HikariThe stop has been decided, and the number of users is expected to increase.It is the gateway for passengers from outside the prefecture to enter Higashi-Hiroshima.The construction around the station is progressing in stages, such as business hotels住宅,convenience store,Pachinko parlorsEtc. are lined up.It became an urbanized area next to Saijo Station, Saijo Chuo, and the preview area.
- Goso / Umaki / Morichika district
- Located on the south side of Saijo Town.National highway 375 passes, but there are fields around it.Higashihiroshima Kure ExpresswayUmaki ICOpened in 2007 and contacted the Sanyo Expressway in 2010, which improved access to the Sanyo Expressway and improved access to Kure City with the opening of the entire line in March 2015.Also,Prefectural Road 67It is the starting point of the driving school and apartments are located along the railway line.This area is the boundary between the former Higashi Hiroshima City and Kurose Town.
- Doyomaru / Jojitsu / Misonou district
- National Route 375Misono BypassSince the opening of this bypass, roadside stores, consumer electronics mass retailers, and large shopping malls (Fuji Grand Higashi Hiroshima) Are opening one after another and moving from the center. At the end of December 2011Higashi Hiroshima City Fire DepartmentIt has been relocated from Saijokamiichicho, which is located next to Doyomaru, along the Misonoyu Bypass, and is developing more and more.Previously bypassProvisional 2 lanesFor this reason, there was a problem of traffic congestion, but in 2014, the road to the Misonou intersection was completed with four lanes, and chronic traffic congestion is being resolved.
- Also along the old road of Route 375 passing through the Doyomaru districtYoume Town Higashi HiroshimaThere are many shoppers on holidays, and traffic jams occur in the surrounding area.
- Teraya district
- It is a large area extending north, south, east and west in the western part of the Saijo area.Originally, there were many fields and it was a quiet area compared to Saijo Chuo, but since the 2000s it has been a quiet area.Maxvalu,La MuMedium-sized supermarkets, etc.car dealer,Karaoke shopAndDaiso,Fast food restaurantetcNational Route 486It has been lined up along (formerly No. 2) and is changing.Also, Sanyo Main LineJike StationAgreed with JR to set up the facility and opened in March 2017.Along with that, redevelopment is being carried out and hospitals, convenience stores and houses are lined up around the station.To the southNational Route 2Saijo BypassThere are upper and lower separation lamps.
- Hachihonmatsu Town
- Isomatsu / Shoriki / Shino district
- The northern part of the Hachihonmatsu district.There are many factories such as Isomatsu Industrial Park (Isomatsu District) and Yahonmatsu Industrial Park (Shino District).In addition, the fields are also expanding in the positive power and Shino districts.
- Shimogumi / Mukaihara / Sokichi district
- Central part of Hachihonmatsu district.National highway 486 and national highway 2 (Saijo Bypass),Sanyo Main LineIs passing.Hachihonmatsu StationThere are convenience stores and shopping centers around the station, as well as banks and credit unions. The housing complex has been built since the 1990s, and many houses are lined up.There are many roadside stores such as restaurants and car dealers along Route 486, which is the second largest after Saijo.
- Hara / Yoshikawa district
- The southern part of the Hachihonmatsu district.It is a very quiet place with wide fields, but many industrial facilities have been located since the Yoshikawa Industrial Park was created.Since the Hara area is close to Hiroshima University, there are many student apartments and driving schools.
- Shiwa Town
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 33 Senogawa Fukutomi Hongo LineCrosses from Shiwabori to Nishi-Shiwa district, and is connected to the former Fukutomicho district and Aki Ward in Hiroshima City.
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 46 Higashihiroshima Shiraki LineIs traversing from Shiwahigashi to Shiwabori, and is connected to the Hachihonmatsu district and Asakita Ward, Hiroshima City.
- Shiwabori district
- Shopping streets and major prefectural roads intersect in the center of the former Shiwa Town.The firefly festival, which became famous as a firefly village in a clean environment and was an event of Shiwabori Elementary School, is now a tourist attraction.Around the Hankawa River (Kan'en 2 (1749) founded Shigaya Mori Kakubei. In the first year of the Meiji era, the surname was changed from Mori to Takeo) in early June.fire FlyDances.Also known as the Awakening Bell and the KanebodoJihoutou"(country'sRegistered tangible cultural property), And it is a rare building with a church-style bell.
- Higashi Shiwa district
- NamitakijiThere is a temple called, and there is a hot spring facility near it, so many hot spring guests come.There are many fields around.There is also an industrial park, and like Nishiwa, the industry is thriving.
- Befunishi / Nishishiwa district
- Sanyo ExpresswayShiwa ICDue to the geographical condition that there is a distribution complex, there is a factory of a local soft drink manufacturing company and an automobile parts factory of a company in Osaka, so the industry is thriving.
- Takaya Town
- Currently, it is the second most populous area after Saijo.There are 5 municipal elementary schools and 2 municipal junior high schools in the town.The Zoka district is a Takaya junior high school district, but you can only reach it through the Takayatakamigaoka junior high school district.Furthermore, when using the school bus, due to road conditions near Nishi-Takaya Station, the school detours near Higashisaijo Elementary School.
- Nishitakaya / Nakajima / Takayatakamigaoka / Takaya East District
- There is Nishitakaya station, and there is a bank / credit union branch in front of the station.マ ツ ダHas built a large company housing (Mazda Town Takaya), and the population has increased sharply.After that, Mazda Town was demolished, but the site became a housing complex and houses are beginning to be built.Also Higashi Hiroshima New Town (Takayatakamigaoka) And other housing estates have been developedKinki UniversityDue to the increasing population, such as the opening of the Hiroshima campus, a shopping center has been built at the entrance to Newtown, making it more convenient than before.In addition, there is a prefectural Hiroshima junior and senior high school in front of the station, and there are many educational facilities such as Kinki University Faculty of Engineering and affiliated junior and senior high schools near New Town.Therefore, the number of station users is increasing year by year. In March 2010Higashihiroshima Kure Expressway,Sanyo ExpresswayConnect withHigashi Hiroshima Takada RoadHas been partially opened to the vicinity of Takaya Higashi, and access to the Sanyo Expressway and the Kure area has improved.A residential complex has begun to be built near the Saijo Interchange, which is the Takaya Nishi Elementary School District, but since Higashisaijo Elementary School is near, most children go to school beyond the old town boundaries.
- Shiraichi / Otani district
- There is Shiraichi Station, but the surrounding area is quieter than Nishitakaya Station.There is a bus from Shiraichi Station to Hiroshima Airport.Initially, a railroad connecting Shiraichi Station to Hiroshima Airport was planned, but it has been abandoned.The Ozoradai housing complex has been constructed in the Otani area, and many houses are lined up.Behind it is the Sanyo Expressway Kodani SA.
- Zoka district
- It is located at the northern end of Takaya Town and borders Fukutomi Town and Hachihonmatsu Town.The altitude is about 100 meters higher than the Nishitakaya area, the temperature is lower than other areas in the town, and the roads often freeze in winter.Rural
- Yamada Nishiki, a sake rice, is produced in this area.To get to Hiroshima, JR often uses Prefectural Route 350 from Nishi-Takaya Station in the same town and uses Yahonmatsu Station.
- Kurose Town
- It is located in the southwestern part of the city and is close to Hiroshima City, so it also has the character of a commuter town.
- It is the production area of the trader brand "".
- KureThe connection with is also strong.The Kurose IC-Aga IC section of the Higashi-Hiroshima Kure Expressway opened in 2012, improving access to Kure and improving the congestion of the existing road in the service section. The remaining Umaki IC-Kurose IC section was completed in March 2015, and access to central Higashi-Hiroshima was improved.
- Route 375 runs through the town.Due to the narrow road width and heavy traffic, it will be crowded with cars traveling between Kure and Higashi Hiroshima in the morning and evening, but it is expected to improve with the opening of the entire Higashi Hiroshima Kure Expressway in March 2015.
- Fukutomi Town
- Located in the northern part of the city.There are many fields and the population is small.
- In the Kuyoshi area, as part of the comprehensive development of the Numata River, the purpose was to control floods, stabilize existing water intake, conserve the river environment, and supply tap water.Fukutomi DamWas completed in 2009, and many houses and fields have been submerged, and the changes are drastic.
- With the completion of Fukutomi DamNational Route 375Fukutomi Hoei Bypass is partially in service,2008ToRoad Station Lakeside Village FukutomiIs open.In addition to rest areas and product facilities, there are playground equipment for children and a park with a panoramic view of the dam.
- National highway No. 375 runs through the town, and Hiroshima prefectural highway No. 33 runs from the Shiwa district, leading to the Hongo district of Mihara city. Along No. 33, product facilities and other facilities have been lined up since before the roadside station was set up.
- During the Kamo-gun era, there was a battle between Hoei-cho and the central part of Hiroshima prefecture.
- Hoei Town
- Located in the northernmost part of the city.The population is small.
- During the Kamo-gun era, there was a battle between Fukutomi-cho and the central part of Hiroshima prefecture.
- Old in the districtBingo countryThe area that was was included.
- There is Uogatsutsuishi Shrine, which is the source of the river Enokawa.
- There is an airfield dedicated to light planes (Hoei Airfield).
- Kawachi Town
- Located in the easternmost part of the city.Hiroshima AirportClose to the Sanyo ExpresswayKochi ICBecause there is, it has the face of a logistics area.
- Development of housing complex "Grunen Nyuno"1990 eraIt has been done since the second half.
- Akitsu district
- Located in the southernmost part of the city.Fishery:,shipbuildingThe business is thriving.The origin of the name Akitsu comes from the fact that it was once the port of the front door of Akitsu country.It is said that Saijo had the national government office of Aki Province, and Kokubunji Temple still remains today.It seems that a port (Tsu) was set up near the Kokufu in the course of the day, and it has been an important relationship since ancient times.In addition, Miura Senzaburo, the creator of Ginjo Sake, is from Akitsu and is a region where sake brewing is thriving.Akizu sake) Is known.It has a deep connection with Saijo even after the Meiji era.Since the birth of Higashi-Hiroshima City, exchanges at the city, parliament, and private level have been active, and it cannot be said that Akitsu's connection with Higashi-Hiroshima City was merely the idea of a major merger in Heisei.Originally, Akitsu was Kamo-gun from ancient times before it became Toyota-gun, so it has a strong connection from ancient times.
- Kure LineAlong the lineTakeharaIt also has a strong connection with Kure City.
- A small island on the verge of disappearing due to erosion, etc.Hoboro IslandThere is.
- As the name suggests, the Akasaki district of Kitani is a cape of bright red soil and is made of the same rocks as Hoborojima.Volcanic ashIt is made of solidified volcanic bombs, and the iron contained in it makes it a bright red color.However, it drains relatively well, has moderate moisturizing power, and is made of Akasaki.potatoIs very good and is shipped as a specialty brand.
- Akitsu's red bricks are made from the sediments that have flowed from the red soil, and the production volume accounts for 50% of the national market share.
Seto Inland Sea climateHowever, because it is located inland, there is a large difference in temperature.There are many sunny days in winter,Radiation coolingOn days when it works well, the minimum temperature may drop below -5 ° C. On January 2011, 1, it recorded the lowest temperature in the history of observation, -31 ° C.
|Higashi Hiroshima (formerlySaijo Town) Climate|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||18.3|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||7.5|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||2.1|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−2.9|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−12.6|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||45.6|
|Average days of precipitation (≥1.0 mm)||6.6||7.5||10.6||10.0||10.3||11.1||10.5||7.8||9.9||7.1||6.7||5.8||103.9|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||123.3||130.9||161.1||186.9||196.5||150.5||167.0||192.6||154.2||170.7||144.1||136.3||1,914.1|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
Adjacent local governments
- Hiroshima city(Aki Ward,Asakita Ward）
- Akitakata City
- Miyoshi City
- Aki DistrictKumano Town
- Sera-gunSera Town
- Toyota-gunOsaki Kamijima Town(Adjacent at sea)
Higashi-Hiroshima City has a short history as a city.1973The integrated relocation destination of Hiroshima University is oldSaijo TownIn response to the decision, the momentum for the construction of a school city centered on the university increased,1974Saijo Town and three other neighboring towns merged into Higashi Hiroshima City.The city name comes from its location on the east side of Hiroshima City.
On the premises of Hiroshima UniversityPaleolithic,Jomon PeriodThere is an area where the ruins of the area overlap, and the oldest one has found several 2-year-old dwellings.This was an important discovery that overturned the dogma that Paleolithic people lived in the shade of rocks, but it has not been maintained as an archaeological site.At the beginning of the relocation of Hiroshima University, construction proceeded without ignoring the ruins, but due to objections from the staff, active excavation revealed many important ruins.
In the Saijo basin, unevenness increased explosively during the Yayoi period.There are many archaeological sites that are the largest in the prefecture, such as the Nishimoto archaeological site and the Higashihiroshima New Town archaeological site.From Saijo TownYayoi PeriodMid-termOitaProductionEarthenwareHas also been excavated, and it is probable that there was widespread interaction with other regions.
5st centuryToFront and rear circleIs the largest in the prefectureMitsujo Ancient TombWas created.The burials dominated the areaNational constructionClassAustralianIs believed to be.Small from the tumulusmirrorIron swords, human bones, etc. have been excavated, 571982It has been designated as a national historic site and has been restored and maintained as a historic park.In addition, the mountain (Shiratoriyama) that rises to the south of Takayacho MiyaryoSwan Ancient TombMore considered to be made in JapanTriangular Edge God Beast MirrorHas been excavated.These relics are valuable as there are no other excavations in the prefecture.Both mirrors are currently on display in the guidance corner of the Central Library next to the Mitsujo Kofun.
Nara periodToAkiKokubunjiWas erected, AkiKokufuIs said to have been placed here.On the north side of the current Saijo station, there is (an important road connecting Dazaifu and the capital), and the land of Mitate (read as "Mitate", which is a change of Mitachi who called the building of Kokufu) There is a Gion shrine that was ordered to be enshrined inside.There are many place names around the area that make you feel the existence of Kokufu such as Okura and Ojime.recent years[When?], A building trace with the characteristics of a facility attached to the national government has been detected on the ground, and future excavation, investigation and analysis are expected.The site of Aki Kokubunji was maintained (the site of the tower was designated as a national historic site in 11, the main cathedral part was additionally designated in 57, and the western part was additionally designated in 7).Akikokubunji Historical ParkWas maintained as
In the area where the national government was supposed to have beenRyori systemWas enforced, and it was divided into Tojo-go and Saijo-go with the Hanao River as the boundary.In any case, it seems to be a fact that there were influential political forces in the Saijo basin at this time.Tojo-go and Saijo-go were eventually grouped under the name Tosaijo, and Tosaijo became the name of the former Higashi-Hiroshima area, including Fukutomi, Kumano, Hiro, and Mitsu.
Japanese name JujuAccording to the report, there were nine towns in Higashi-Hiroshima City: Kamo, Shiho, Fruit Brewing, Takaya, Farming, Training, Kozu, Cotton, and Oyumi.Kamo is the Saijo district, Shiho is the Shiwa district, fruit production is the Zoka district, farming is the Irino district, training is read as "Yanakuni", and Kazu is the Sanaga district. , Cotton is read as "Yu" in the Jike area, and Oyama is in the Hachihonmatsu area due to the mistake of Mt. Ooyama.
Also ancientSanyo roadIs maintained,Enki ceremonyAccording to the report, there were three stations: Katsuki, Cotton, and Mt. Ooyama.It is unclear where the deer is located, but "History of Hiroshima Prefecture" estimates the vicinity of Takaya.
Heian periodFull-scale here in the previous termDecreeDomination and then currentAki DistrictFuchu TownIt is said that the national government has moved to.Most of the city area belonged to Kamo-gun and Toyota-gun in Aki Province, but some (currently Toyosaka-cho Iida and Toyosaka-cho Yoshiwara)Bingo countryIt belonged to Sera-gun.
Since then, the boundary between Kamo-gun and Toyota-gun has changed several times, but the current city area (including the districts that belonged to Bingo Province) all have a period of belonging to Kamo-gun.From the Heian periodKamakura PeriodTosaijo isNational territoryIt was, but in the 3rd year of Ninji (1242) With the text of Kinshi-naishinTojiDonated to Toji Temple.Also in Zoka, Shiwa, Takaya, etc.ManorIs formed,Kamakura ShogunateAfter the birth of the warriors and the Jokyu War, the samurai of the eastern countries of these mansionsGroundWas appointed to.Became a priest of Takaya and indigenousHakusan CastleAs a residence and extended its power to ZokaMr. Hiraga, Became the Jito of Shiwa and indigenousMr. AmanoEtc. are known.Tozaijo seems to have become a guardian territory, and no Jito was placed.
Northern and Southern DynastiesWhen the conflict occurs, Kannō 3 years (1350) In YamaguchiHiroyo OuchiCalled the extermination of Aki Province, and seized Tozaijo by consolidating Toji's national divisions.Sadaharu 3 years (1364), But the shogunate, who dealt with the rebellion of the guardians and nationals, gave Hiroyo Ouchi the first year of Oan (1368) Was issued a textbook by Toji miscellaneous hands and ordered the settlement of Tozaijo, and Hiroyo Ouchi conquered Tozaijo using this as an excuse.Mr. Ouchi is in Saijo Misonou as a base for control of Aki ProvinceKagamiyama CastleWas built, and a connecting road and a fortification network were built along the Kurose River that connects Saijo and the Seto Inland Sea.Mr. Ouchi's rule over Tozaijo lasted for more than 200 years, but it emerged during the Warring States period.Motonari MoriBy this placeMr. MouriBecomes a land controlled by.Mr. MouriBattle of SekigaharaAfter being transferred to the two nations of defense,Masanori FukushimaAndAsano familyBecame a territory of.
Edo PeriodTozaijo prospered as a post town on the Seigoku Kaido, and the headquarters of Yokkaichi-juku was the largest in the domain.The area between Furukawa in the east and Hanao in the west is called Saijo Yokkaichi-juku.Saijo's sake brewing began around this time, but it was not known nationwide at this time.
- February 1973-The integrated relocation site of Hiroshima University is decided to be Saijo Town.
- 1974May 4 - Kamo-gunSaijo TownShiwa Town-Takaya Town-Hachihonmatsu TownMerged (new merger)Municipal systemEnforcement,Higashihiroshima CityBecomes
- 1992(4) --Population exceeded 10.
- 2005(17)May 2 --Kamo-gunKurose Town-Kawachi Town-Hoei Town-Fukutomi Town,Toyota-gunAkitsu TownTo be incorporated.
- 2010 -Population exceeded 19.
- 2018(30) April 7- Heisei 30 year 7 month heavy rain21 dead / missing (including disaster-related deaths).
- Mayor:Hironori Takagaki(August 2018, 2, 4th term)
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|First generation||Takenori Ichimizu||August, 1974||August, 1978|
|2-6 generations||Teruo Sanuki||August, 1978||August, 1998|
|7-8 generations||Hiroyuki Ueda||August, 1998||2006/4/27||Died of rectal cancer|
|9-11 generations||Yoshio Kurata||2006/4/28||2017/12/21||Resigned due to poor physical condition due to a traffic accident|
|Duty agent||Koji Makihara||2017/12/22||2018/2/4||vice-mayor|
|12 fee||Hironori Takagaki||2018/2/4||Incumbent|
National Research and Development Agency
- National Agriculture and Food Research Institute(Agricultural Research Organization) Administration Headquarters (West Japan Administration Department Akitsu Office)
- Agricultural Research InstituteFruit Tree Tea Industry Research Division Grape and Oyster Research Area
- Sake (Saijo, Kurose, Shiwa, Akizu, Hachihonmatsu)
- Semiconductor memory
- Mobile phone製造
- AutomobileRelated parts / special equipment
- shipbuilding (Akitsu)
- Rice milling machine
- OysterAquaculture (Akizu)
- Rice crop
- Red brick (Akitsu)
- Low powerHydropowerMachine
- Wind power generator
- Emul Industry (Small power generator, Chugoku Electric Power Capital)
- Kobe Steel WorksSaijo Factory
- SatakeHeadquarters / Factory (rice milling equipment / inspection equipment / environmental equipment) (motors for trains and high-speed elevators, etc.)
- Liquor Research InstituteScience Park (Japan's only research institute for alcoholic beverages)
- sharpHigashi-Hiroshima Factory (a major production base for mobile phones)
- Shinraijima Hiroshima DokkuFactory (stainless steel chemical tanker, etc.)
- Shinmeiwa Industry Hiroshima Factory (Specially equipped vehicle)
- Stanley electricHiroshima Factory
- Hiroshima Factory
- Great creation industryHeadquarters (100-yen shop Daiso)
- Daikyo NishikawaHeadquarters, Yamotomatsu Factory (automotive resin parts)
- Toyoko ChemicalHiroshima No. XNUMX Sales Office, Hiroshima No. XNUMX Sales Office
- Fuji Kikai Kogyo Higashi Hiroshima Factory / Yamotomatsu Factory
- Toyokuni Kogyo (dam, floodgate, multi-storey car park, small hydroelectric power generation, wind power generation. Moved the head office to Misono, Saijo-cho in November 10)
- Hozumi Beverage (Manufacturing soft drinks. Known as the "PRIO" brand in the area around Higashi Hiroshima, it also manufactures on an OEM basis.)
- Webasto Japan Headquarters Factory (Japanese subsidiary of German sunroof maker Webasto)
- Masuya misoHigashi Hiroshima Factory
- MitutoyoHiroshima Works Shiwa Manufacturing Department (Manufacturing of measuring instruments) (Famous measuring instruments that measure measuring instruments)
- Mitsubishi powerKure Factory Akitsu District
- Micron Memory JapanHigashi Hiroshima Factory Yoshikawa Industrial Park
- Iida Research Complex
- Isomatsu Industrial Park
- Kurose Industrial Park
- Kawachi Rinku housing complex
- Teraya Industrial Park
- Shiwa Ryutsu Danchi
- Taguchi area research complex
- Techno Town Higashi Hiroshima
- Hara district industrial park
- Higashi Hiroshima Core Industrial Park / Takaya East District Industrial Park
- Hiroshima Central Science Park
- Misonou Industrial Park
- Yoshikawa district industrial park
- Yoshiyuki Industrial Park (Kamo Industrial Park)
- US Army in Japan Kawakami Ammunition Depot : Far EastThe largest ammunition depot in the region
- 13th Brigade (GSDF)Hara Village Exercise Area
Sister cities/partner cities
- Brazil Marilia
- Chugoku Deyang City(Sichuan Province）
- The United States of America Virginia Beach(Virginia）
|Population distribution by age in Higashihiroshima City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Higashihiroshima City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Higashi-Hiroshima City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- National Hospital Organization Higashihiroshima Medical Center
- National Hospital Organization Kamo Psychiatric Medical Center
- Prefectural Akitsu Hospital
- Hiroshima Prefectural Rehabilitation Center for Persons with Disabilities
Education / University
Kindergarten attached to a national university
Higashihiroshima City Kindergarten
- Itabashi Sazanami Kindergarten
- Saijo Kindergarten
- Saijo Lutheran Kindergarten
- Takaya kindergarten
- Higashi Hiroshima Kusunoki Kindergarten
- Freebel Kindergarten
- Midorigaoka kindergarten
- Kurumigaoka Kindergarten
- Academic sunflower kindergarten
- Searle Nato Kindergarten
- Kazahaya Kindergarten
Higashihiroshima City Elementary School
Junior high school
Higashihiroshima City Junior High School
Hiroshima Prefectural Junior High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Hiroshima Junior High School(High school consistent school）
Private middle school
Hiroshima Prefectural High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kamo High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kamokita High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kurose High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kawachi High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Saijo Agricultural High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Toyota High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Hiroshima High School(High school consistent school）
Private high school
- Hiroshima University(Higashi Hiroshima Campus)
- Elizabeth College of Music(Saijo Gakusha)
- Kinki University(Faculty of Engineering Campus)
- Hiroshima International University(Higashi Hiroshima Campus)
Schools other than educational facilities
- Kamo Driving School (Saijo Chuo)
- Higashi Hiroshima Driving School (Saijocho Goso)
- Dosoen Driving School (Hachihonmatsuchohara)
- New Team Ishida Driving School (Kurose Town)
- West Japan Railway Company
- Central station: Saijo station
- Sanyo Expressway : Kochi IC,Takaya JCT / IC,Saijo IC,Shiwa IC
- Higashihiroshima Kure Expressway: Takaya JCT,Kamiminaga IC,Shimominaga Fukumoto IC,Umaki IC,Kurose IC
- National Route 2
- National Route 185
- Akitsu Bypass (partially in service)
- National Route 375
- Fukutomi Hoei Bypass (part of Fukutomi Town in service)
- Misono Bypass(Saijocho Yoshiyuki-Saijocho Misonou)
- National Route 432
- National Route 486 (Higashihiroshima City-Soja City, Okayama Prefecture)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 28 Yoshisha Hoei Line
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 29 Yoshida Hoei Line
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 32 Aki Tsushita Sannaga Line*
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 33 Senogawa Fukutomi Hongo Line
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 34 Yano Yasuura Line
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 46 Higashihiroshima Shiraki Line*
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 59 Higashi Hiroshima Hongo Chukai Line
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 60 Yamato Fukutomi Line*
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 67 Maki Hachihonmatsu Line*
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 73 Hiroshima Airport Line
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 80 Higashi Hiroshima Mukaihara Line*
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 83 Shiwa Inter Line(South of Shiwa IC is managed by Hiroshima Prefecture, north of is managed by Higashi Hiroshima City *)
General prefectural road
(Maintenance authority for the city sections of major local roads and general prefectural roads marked with * has been transferred from Hiroshima Prefecture to Higashi-Hiroshima City from June 2008)
- Express Bus
- Green Phoenix(Hiroshima International University, Hiroshima University Shiwa IC, Saijo IC-Hiroshima) <China JR Bus>
- Wu Express Osaka (daytime), Wu Dream Osaka (night)(Kure / Hiroshima International University / Hiroshima University-Osaka (only at night via Kobe)) <Chugoku JR Bus>
- Youth Dream Hiroshima (Hiroshima / Higashi Hiroshima-Osaka / Kyoto) <Chugoku JR BusWest Japan JR Bus>
- Hiroshima-Saijo IC → Nishitakaya Station / Takayatakamigaoka / Hoei Line <Geiyo Bus>
- Kaguya Hime(Takehara / Higashi-Hiroshima-Hiroshima) <Geiyo Bus> * Some routes only
- New breeze(Night: Hiroshima / Higashi-Hiroshima-Tokyo) <Chugoku JR Bus /Odakyu City Bus>
- Hirofuku Liner(Night: Fukuyama / Higashihiroshima / Hiroshima-Fukuoka) <Chugoku JR Bus /Chinese bus＞ ※ Night train only
- Maple Harbor(Night: Hiroshima / Higashi Hiroshima / Fukuyama-Machida (Tokyo) / Yokohama) <Chugoku Bus>
- Airport Limousine (Kure-Hiroshima Airport Line) 〈Kure City Transportation Bureau>
- General route
- Geiyo Bus
- Saijo Station → Boulevard → Hiroshima University
- Saijo Station → Hachihonmatsu Station → Shiwa (Western)
- Saijo Station → Hachihonmatsu Station → Route 2 → Hiroshima Bus Center (West)
- Saijo Station → Yoshikawa Industrial Park (southwest)
- Saijo Station → Fuji Grand Higashi Hiroshima → Higashi Hiroshima Station → Akitsu (southeast)
- Saijo Station → Fuji Grand Higashi Hiroshima → Higashi Hiroshima Station → Takehara Station (southeast)
- Saijo Station → Nishitakaya Station → Takamigaoka → Toyosaka (Northern)
- Saijo Station → Route 375 → Hoei (Northern)
- Saijo Station → Route 2 → Zoka → Hoei (Northern)
- Akitsu Station → Higashi Hiroshima Station → Saijo Station → Nishitakaya Station → Kinki University
- Hachihonmatsu Station → Hiroshima University
- China JR Bus
- Saijo Station → Route 375 → Kurose → Hiroshima International University → Hiroshima Bunka Gakuen University → Hiro Station → Shin-Hiro Station → Kure Station (South)
- Saijo Station → Route 2 → Kamo Medical Center (West)
- Saijo Station → Shimami Oike → Hiroshima University West Exit → Kurose area (southern)
- Hiroden Bus-Southern city (Kurose area)
- Hiroshima International University → Kanehiro → Shin-Hiro Station → Kure Station
- Geiyo Bus
Community FM station
- Asahi Shimbun Higashi Hiroshima Branch
- Chinese newspaper Higashi Hiroshima Branch
- Yomiuri Shimbun Higashi Hiroshima Communication Department
Regional portal site
Higashi Hiroshima City Library
- Central Library
- Kurose Library
- Akitsu Library
- Kawachi Children's Library
- Sun Square Children and Youth Library
Tourism / Culture / Events / Specialties
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
- Aki KokubunjiTraces-of the countryHistoric site..Currently, the Shingon sect Omuro school Kokubunji.The remains of the main hall, auditorium, tower, middle gate, south gate, etc. of the Nara period have been confirmed.Akikokubunji Historical ParkHas been maintained as.
- Mitsujo Ancient Tomb --National historic sites (100 selections of Japanese historical parks).
- Kagamiyama CastleRuins-A national historic site.
- Headzaki Castle: Prefectural designated historic site.
- Misono Ujo: Prefectural designated historic site.
- Hakusan Castle (Aki Province): Prefectural designated historic site.
- Sake brewery street In October around Saijo StationSake festivalIs done and crowded.
- Minaga ReservoirOwned by Kure City, a famous place for wisteria trellis and cherry blossoms.
- Bamboo forest --An old temple that conveys the construction of Gyoki.The main hall is the countryImportant cultural property..The three-storied pagoda was relocated to Chinzanso in Tokyo.OnoTemple related to.
- Fukujoji ――It is said that it was built in the Nara period, and moved to this area in the middle of the Heian period.At the end of the Heian period, it became the stage for Genpei's battle.The kitchen and Sumidan in the main hall are nationalImportant cultural property..The giant trees in the precincts are a natural monument designated by the prefecture.Minamoto no Yorimasa's room and a temple related to the clan.
- Namitakiji --An old temple that is said to have been built by Gyoki.
- Former Kihara family residence --National important cultural property.Divided from Mr. Hiraga Jito, the house of the Kihara family, the best merchant in Geinan, he became the owner of Kihara Castle and started Kiharaya after the Battle of Sekigahara.Sake brewing was taking place in the back of the house.In Tadanoumi, he was engaged in the salt farm business.
- Shofukujisan Park --A famous place for cherry blossoms.
- ――It is located in Kazahaya, Akitsu-cho, and there is a monument and a ceramic wall of the two Manyoshu that read this place.
- Makiyama Castle: City designated historic site
- Sobaga CastleTrace (soba)
- Trace (Ogiyamajo)- Motonari MoriSeven sonsAmano MotomasaIs adopted by Mr. Amano and becomes the lord of the castle.
- Agatsuma Falls Minamoto no YorimasaThe child who was brought by the room died, a grave was built near the waterfall, covered with a temple, and Azumako Kannon was enshrined.
- Eighty-eight stone Buddha
- Ukyo Katsutani (Junta Ino) Hokyointo (Higashihiroshima City designated cultural property) Saijocho Misonou Kangenji TempleIs in.Minamoto no Yorimasa's party, known for exterminating Nue, falls to the current Misonou in Aki Province, following the iris.
- Higashi Hiroshima Athletic Park(Aqua Park)
- Higashi Hiroshima Athletic Park Baseball Field(Higashi Hiroshima Aqua Stadium)
- Ryuo Island Nature Experience Village
- Akitsu Oyster Festival (Mid January)
- Mitate Shrine Gion Festival (early July) (Saijo)
- Mitsu Gion Festival (early July) (Akizu)
- Akizu Sumiyoshi Festival Fireworks Festival (July 7)
- Saijo Bon Odori Tournament (late August) (late August, Miken Ground)
- Hoei Navel Festival (August)
- Sake festival(Early January)
- Fire and gourmet festival Akitsu Festival(Mid January)
Special product, specialty
- Sake ――Three major sake benefactors in Hiroshima,Miura Sensaburo, Hashizume Yo, Kimura Shizuhiko statues are all in the city.
- Saijo Persimmon-Chofukuji Temple of the Saijochoji family is the birthplace of Saijo Persimmon.It is reported that the illness was cured by giving it to Shogun Kamakura, who later became a gift.
- potato --Akasaki potatoes.The geology of Akasaki is smooth even with red soil, and its water retention capacity and drainage are moderately suitable for growth.
- Matsutake mushroom ――The mountain area around Hachihonmatsu was once called "Mt. Matsutake", and it is said that a large amount of Matsutake mushrooms were transported by train from the nearest station, Hachihonmatsu Station.The current harvest has dropped significantly, but it is still a major source.
- Red roof tile --There is abundant clay in Saijo, and in the neighboring TamariStone roof tilesA stone similar to the "Kimachi stone" used for the glaze is produced.During the Edo period, tilers moved from Ishishu, and so-called Saijo red tiles began to be manufactured.The fabric of the red roof tile is clay deposited from decomposed granite soil containing a lot of iron flowing from the granite geology, but it turned red at the time of firing, but the name of the red roof tile is from the brownish pinkish metallic color of the Kurumachi glaze. It came to be called so.
- Red brick ――It is produced from the red clay of Akitsu, which is the main production area in Japan.
- Shirouo --A set net is set up at the mouth of the Takano River in Akitsu.Capture ice goby running up the river for spawning.Write as an ice goby.Perch-Goby family-Ice goby.
Seekruza Higashi Hiroshima-Adult Soccer Team
- Area code
- The area code is 0823 for the Kurose area, 0846 (20-49) for the Akitsu area, and 082 (400-409, 420-439, 490-499) for the others.
- The area code is required for calls to the following areas.
- The collection and delivery of mail is as followspost officeIs in charge.
- License plate
- The license plate of the car is the Hiroshima number.
- The policeHigashihiroshima Police StationHas jurisdiction.
- FirefightingHigashi Hiroshima City Fire DepartmentHas jurisdiction.
Celebrity from Higashi Hiroshima City
- Akinojima Katsumi(Currently Takadagawa master, formerGrand SumoSekiwakiWrestler): Akitsucho
- Hiroshi Asuna(manga artist）
- Shuichi Ishimoto(Former baseball player, first generationHiroshima CarpDirector) Sleeps in the grave of Saijo Town.
- Koichi Isobe(Professional baseball-Tohoku Rakuten Golden EaglesyuanOutfielder,Baseball commentator）
- Noriyuki Ichihara(Japan Handball AssociationVice-president,Japan Olympic Committee(JOC) Managing Director) Born in Hachihonmatsuchohara
- Yoko Ichiji(Shoko Aki ・actress）
- Chiaki Imada(Movie producer)
- Keigo Iwase(Original19 (Music group)）
- Tomoya Inzen(Professional baseball·Yomiuri GiantsFormer outfielder)
- Utsunomiya Silent(Bakumatsu priest) Born wide, but the tomb is located at Saifukuji Temple in Yoshikawa, Hachihonmatsucho, where his parents sleep.Refute Yoshida Shoindid.
- Ayako Okamoto(Professional golferLeader, former player, Hiroshima citizen honorary award, honorary citizen): Born in Akitsu-cho, still living
- Shigeru Okada(OriginalToeiPresident, Chairman, Honorary Citizen): Kamo-gunSaijo Town
- Tsutomu Kake(educator-Businessman Kake GakuenFounder)
- Shuzaburo Kihara (suitable)(Samurai) Formerly from Hinokiyama Village, Kamo District (currently Takaya Town, Higashi Hiroshima City) Shoya.The castle of the Hiroshima domain, Hachijohara Castle, and the corps of Shinkitai.
- Shizuhiko Kimura(Businessman. Established Saijo Sake Brewery (currently Fukubijin Sake Brewery), Saijo Minamikata Sake Brewery, and Kamotsuru Sake Brewery as a corporation one after another.)
- Gyoken(Monk) Focusing on Takayacho InakiStoneworkRemains.Hiroshima Prefecture Important Cultural Property.
- Tomoko Kubota(TBSannouncer）
- Kuro-chan(Comedian,Yasuda University Circus): Hachihonmatsu Town
- Shozo Kurokawa(OriginalTokyuManaging director,Toyoko movie-Tokyo movie distributionPresident)
- Kurata Btsutyuu Mamoru(Samurai. Aki Tosaijo Kagamiyama CastleJodai) Tomb, in Heitaiji Temple,
- Araki Kondo(Gambler）
- Miki Saeki(Professional golfer)
- Sakai Takashi(Army Lieutenant General,23th ArmyCommander): Hachihonmatsu Town (former Kamo District)
- Toshi Satake(Satake Corporation Founder) One of the benefactors of Saijo Sake Brewery, which developed the powered rice mill
- Ryuji(An actor,Tokusou Sentai DekarangerThe role of Decaled) (Hachimotomatsucho)
- Sayashi Riho(Talent, exMorning Musume.）
- Teruo Sanuki(XNUMXnd mayor XNUMXth term XNUMX years) Born in Saijo Town Born in Hachihonmatsuchohara
- Qoonie (Rie & Qoonie(Old name "September"),作曲家）
- Takamaro Shigaraki(Religious scholar, Buddhist Mission SocietyPresident, former Ryukoku UniversityPresident): Kamo-gunHoei Town
- Toshinori Shigeie(inSouth KoreaAmbassador of Extraordinary Plenipotentiary）
- Fumio Shigeto(Former doctor of Showa period, director of Hiroshima Atomic Bomb Hospital)
- Saburo Soji(educator）
- Kenji Sugagawa(OriginalMember of the House of Councilors）
- Tohru Takahashi(racer）
- Kazutaka Takahara(economist）
- Kazuo Tanikawa(OriginalDefense AgencySecretary,Minister of Justice,LDPSecretary-GeneralProxy) (Shiwa Town）
- Noboru Tanigawa(Former member of the House of Representatives, efforts to establish Hiroshima Carp, father of Kazuo Tanikawa)
- Takashi Tsuboshima(Film director,Crazy catsIn charge of many of the works)
- Naito Morizou(OriginalMember of the House of Representatives-CensusFounder)
- Nakagawa Hidenao(LDP secretary general-Member of the House of Representatives）
- Atsuko Nakanishi(TV New Hiroshimaannouncer)
- Shingo Nakahara(NHKannouncer)
- Daiki Nishiyama(Judo）
- Yuki Nishiyama(Judo）
- Itaru Ninomiya(Professional baseball·Yomiuri GiantsFormer outfielder)
- Numata Ehan(Founder of Buddhist Missionary Association, MitutoyoFounder): Shiwa-cho, Kamo-gun
- Nosaka Kanzan(Doctor）
- Yo Hashizume(Sake brewing engineer) Moved to Saijo as the director of the Saijo Sake Brewing Branch in Hiroshima Prefecture.Developed a sake brewing method suitable for Saijo.One of Saijo Sake's benefactors
- Takanori Hiura(Musician, exclass): Akitsu Town, Toyota District
- Yuki Himura(Manzai ・Banana man): Kurose Town (bred in Sagamihara City, Kanagawa Prefecture)
- Kenzo Hinoki(Former principal of Saijo Elementary School) Make the educational policy original.At the age of XNUMX, he was invited to Saijo Junior High School to rebuild the rough post town of Saijo Yokkaichi through education.
- Ryuichi Taira(soccer player·Catale Toyama): Kamo-gunKurose Town
- Yoshimatsu Hirahara(The first drifter in the Edo periodHawaiiJapanese who landed in): Kitani Village, Toyota District
- Kazuyuki Maeda(soccer player·Sony Sendai FC:JFL）
- Rieko Matsui(Akita Broadcastingannouncer)
- Miura Sensaburo(Sake brewer,Ginjo sakeThe inventor,Ginjo sakeBirth parent, development): Toyota-gunMitsumura
- Issei Minami(singer,Enka singer, Singing "Hiroshima Heaven" and "Go Sore Carp"): Akitsucho
- Masami Kanyama(Astronomer・Third generationNational ObservatoryLong)
- Yasuyuki Yamauchi(Professional baseball·Hiroshima Toyo CarpSource ofpitcher）
- Masao Yokoyama(JapanesestatisticsPopular): Kamo-gun (currently Saijo-cho, Higashi-Hiroshima City)
- Miho Yonemitsu(Singer, exTokyo Performance Doll）
- Tomio Yoshida(Chinese literary,Bukkyo UniversityHonorary professor)
- Hitoshi Yoshimura(OriginalMinistry of Health and WelfareUnder Secretary）
- Yuko Watanabe(EdionAffiliation track and field athlete)
- ^ Until the merger on February 2005, 2, all sections of this line were in Akitsu-cho, Toyota-gun, so they did not pass through the city at all before that.
- ^ The "739-02xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Nishishiwa Post Office. Transferred to Hachihonmatsu Post Office in 2006 due to the elimination of collection and delivery from Nishishiwa Post Office.
- ^ "739-27xx" area isShimokurose Post Officejurisdiction. Transferred to Kurose Post Office in 2021 due to the elimination of collection and delivery stations at Shimokurose Post Office.
- ^ Hidenori Okahashi "(PDF) "Hiroshima University Graduate School of Letters," Vol. 65, Hiroshima University Graduate School of Literature, December 2005, pp. 12-97, two:10.15027/24887.
- ^ "Mourning Ceremony for Heavy Rain Next Month in Kurose" "Chugoku Shimbun" June 2020, 6 8th page Wu Higashi Hiroshima version
- ^ Mayor Kurata of Higashihiroshima City submits resignation -Chugoku Shimbun July 2017, 12
- ^ About acting of the mayor's duties --Higashihiroshima City December 2018, 12
- ^ "About NARO / Organizational Overview”. Agricultural Research Organization. 2020/2/3Browse.
Second World WarInside, it was also the base of the Imperial Japanese Navy.2005May 3AroundAki DistrictOndo Town-Kurahashicho-Kamagari Town,Toyota-gunYasuura Town-Toyohama Town-ToyomachiWas incorporated.As a result, Kure CityHonshuWith the area inShimo-kamagari Island, In addition to Nasake Island, Kurahashi Island in the south,Kami-kamagari Island,Teshima,Osaki ShimojimaIn addition, the city has a population of 25.2016At the same time as designating a core cityPublic health centerSpecified in.
shipbuilding-Steel-pulp・ It is developing as a seaside industrial city centered on machinery and metals.Also,Yamato Museum-Tetsuno Whale MuseumThere is a museum about the Navy and the Maritime Self-Defense Force.
KyotoMaizuruAt the same time my cityImperial Japanese NavyOf originMeat and potatoesIt claims to be the birthplace of Nikujaga, which has a culture.cityFile in Nigata areaProduction is the highest in Japan[Source required].
Relationship with the Navy and the Maritime Self-Defense Force
Second in the Meiji eraNavy districtGuardian office(Kure Guard Office, Commonly known as "Wu Zhen") was opened.Before the warKure Navy ArsenalIs also the largest battleship in the worldYamatoWas built and was known as the number one military port in the Orient and the number one arsenal in Japan.Kure Naval Arsenal is early on, not to mention the excellence of shipbuilding technologyIzumoYasugiIt was also a base for cutting-edge munitions steel research, focusing on Japanese steel and applying it as a special steel.For this reason, at the end of the Pacific WarKure army air raidHas been heavily damaged by the US military air raids.
Steel-related technology was taken over by major steel makers such as JFE and Nisshin Steel, and Kure Naval ArsenalIHITaken over toJapan Marine UnitedActive as a Kure factory, and as a military baseEscort fleet,Submarine fleetAnd the Maritime Self-Defense Force to which training vessels belongKure BaseThere is a Maritime Self-Defense Force on the premisesKure District General ManagerIs installed.The total number of Maritime Self-Defense Force members working in Kure reaches 6,600.The former Navy Wu Zhen Government Building is used as the First Government Building of the Kure District General Administration Department and is open to the public on Sundays.The infrastructure constructed by Wu Zhen is in active use, for example.Honjo Dam-Second-class dam-Miyahara water purification plantKure City has taken over what was built as a military water supply facility.
またYamato Museum,Tetsuno Whale MuseumAs of the 2010s, these defense and military facilities are also tourism resources, as represented by. In 2016, as "Chinjufu Yokosuka, Kure, Sasebo, Maizuru-a town where you can experience the dynamics of modernization in Japan"Japanese heritageCertified by.
Located in the southwestern part of Hiroshima prefecture.
- Mountain : Haigamine,Resting mountain,Noroyama(Mt. Noro)
- River: Two rivers(Honjo Dam),Kurose River(Second-class dam), Norogawa (Nomurogawa Dam）
- Island: Jijima,Shimo-kamagari Island,Kami-kamagari Island,Teshima,Osaki Shimojima,Kurahashi Island
warmishSeto Inland Sea climateIn summer, the heat is harsh, and in winter there is less snow than in Hiroshima, and it is rare for snow to accumulate.
|Climate of Kure Special Area Meteorological Observatory (Takaramachi, Kure City, altitude 4m)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||19.0|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||9.5|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||6.1|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||2.8|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−5.4|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||41.5|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5 mm)||5.8||7.6||10.2||9.8||9.5||11.8||10.5||7.6||9.3||7.0||6.5||6.5||102.1|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||140.7||145.7||181.7||194.8||212.3||155.9||183.9||217.9||166.8||176.0||150.5||141.6||2,067.9|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1894-present)|
Adjacent local governments
- Ehime(Adjacent at sea)
Districts and towns
Kure City divides the city area into 18 districts.Municipal systemlaterTransferEach town / village before the transfer is a district in the city area, and the district name is the old town / village name excluding "-town" or "-village" ("-district" is not officially added). Often).
|地区||reading||Old town||Main islands||population||Area / km2||Year of transfer||town-Large print|
|Center||Chuo||53489||20.07||(1902)||Asahi Town, Azuma, Uchigami Town, Mizoro Town, Ehara Town, Coast, Kaminagasako Town, Kaminagasako Town, Kaminagasako Town, Uehata Town, Kamihirabara Town, Ueyamada Town, Kitashioya Town, Go Town, Yuki Town, Sanjo・ Miwa Town ・ Shimizu ・ Shimoyamada Town ・ Showa Town ・ Shingu Town ・ Treasure Town ・ Chuo ・ Tsukiji Town ・ Teramoto Town ・ Nakadori ・ Nagasako Town ・ Naganogi Town ・ Futagawa Town ・ Futagawakyo Town ・ Nishi Atago Town ・ West Katayama Town, Nishikawaraishicho, Nishishioyacho, Nishikada, Nishisozukecho, Nishitatsukawa, Nishitanicho, Nishichuo, Nishihatacho, Nishimitsudacho, Mitsumachi, Higashikatayamacho, Higashikatayamacho, Higashikawaharaishicho Higashishioyacho, Higashisozukecho, Higashisozukecho, Higashitatsukawacho, Higashichuo, Higashihata, Higashimitsudacho, Hiraharacho, Fushihara, Bochicho, Honmachi, Hondori, Mizorocho, Minamitatsukawacho, Yawatacho・ Yamate ・ Ryojo ・ Washo ・ Washo Noborimachi ・ Washohonmachi|
|Miyahara||Miyahara||8192||3.95||(1902)||Miyahara, Tsubonouchi Town, Funami Town, Aoyama Town, Murose Town, Kamihara Town|
|Kegoya||Kegoya||5523||4.20||1928||Kegoya / Kegoya Town / Matoba / View|
|Yoshiura||Yoshiura||11220||8.12||1928||Harumi Town, Wakaba Town, Yoshiura Ikenoura Town, Yoshiura Tanko Town, Yoshiura Shinmachi, Yoshiura Higashi Town, Yoshiura Kaga Town, Yoshiura Shinde Town, Yoshiura Higashi Honmachi, Yoshiura Nakamachi, Yoshiura Honmachi, Yoshiura Matsuba Town, Yoshiura Kamishiro Town, Yoshiura Iwagami Town, Yoshiura Nishijo Town, Yoshiura Miyahana Town,Karugacho・ Umekicho ・ Shiomicho ・ Mt. Ooyamacho ・ Yayoicho ・ Hasecho ・ Setomicho ・ Yoshiuracho|
|Aga||Aga||Aga Town||16434||14.56||1928||Agakita, Agachuo, Aganami, Agamachi|
|Nigata||Nigata||7151||10.51||1941||Nigata Honmachi, Nigata Otoshicho, Nigata Pier Dori, Nigata Nakasuji Town, Nigata Miyagami Town, Nigata Miyagami Town, Nigata Nishigami Town, Nigata Nishiki Town, Nigata Minamimachi, Nigata Town|
|Wide||Hiro||Hiromura||46121||32.73||1941||Hiroyokoji, Hirohirohiro, Hiroishiuchi, Hirobentenbashicho, Hirosanakasakocho, Hiroshiyake, Hiromachida, Hirotokumarucho, Hirokoshinkai, Hiroculturecho, Hirotagaya, Hirosuehiro, Hirohoncho, Hironakashinkai・ Hirokuimotocho ・ Hiroyoshimatsu ・ Hironakacho ・ Hiro station square ・ Hirooshingai ・ Hiroryotani ・ Hiroshiraishi ・ Hiroshirodake ・ Hironada ・ Hirotsukumocho ・ Hironagahama ・ Hiroobancho ・ Hirokotsubo ・ Hiromachi|
|Ten O||Tennou||Tennocho||4423||3.94||1956||Tenno Fukuura Town, Tenno Denjubara Town, Tenno Saijo, Tenno Ohama, Tenno Higashikubo, Tenno Minami Town, Tenno Miya Town, Tenno Shioya Town|
|Showa||Showa||35415||27.76||1956||Yakeyama Hibarigaoka Town, Yakeyama Konohara Town, Yakeyama Matsugaoka, Yakeyama Sakuragaoka, Yakeyama Masaru, Yakeyama Nishi, Yakeyama Chuo, Yakeyama East, Yakeyama Minami, Kamiyama, Yakeyama Mitsuishi Town, Yakeyama Miyagasako, Yakeyama Kita, Yakeyama Honjo・ Yakeyama Izumigaoka ・ Push ・ Push Nishihira Town ・ Yakeyama Town ・ Naeshiro Town ・ Tochihara Town ・ Push Town|
|Gohara||Gohara||4954||3.95||1956||Gohara Learning Hill, Gohara Noji no Sato, Gohara Town|
|Shimo-kamagari||Shimokagari||Shimo-kamagari Town||Shimo-kamagari Island||1809||8.72||2003||Shimo-kamagari-cho Shimojima / Shimo-kamagari-choSannose|
|Kawajiri||Kawajiri||Kawashiri Town||9380||16.85||2004||Kawajiri Town Iwato, Kawajiri Town Yanagisako, Kawajiri Town Sainoya, Kawajiri Town Gokake, Kawajiri Town Itakyu, Kawajiri Town Kagakiuchi, Kawashiri Town Ohara, Kawashiri Town Obata, Kawashiri Town Makochi, Kawajiri Town Small Use, Kawajiri Town Small Nikata, Kawajirimachi Higashi, Kawajirichonishi, Kawashirimachi Mori, Kawashirimachi Koyo, Kawajirimachi Hisatoshi, Kawajiricho Kusuji, Kawashirimachi Harayama|
|Otodo||Ondo||Ondo Town||Kurahashi Island||13164||18.75||2005||Tsuboi, Ondo Town, Hikichi, Ondo Town, Ondo Town, Ondo Town, Kita Hidden, Ondo Town, Minami Hidden, Ondo Town Takasu, Ondo Town Hatami, Ondo Town Field, Ondo Town Ariyoshi, Ondo Town Front, Ondo Town Fujiwaki, Ondo Town Hayase, Ondo Town Tahara, Ondo Town Watako, Ondo Town Oaza Oto, Ondo Town Oaza Watako|
|Kamagari||Biting||Kamagari Town||Kami-kamagari Island||2198||18.90||2005||For Kamagaricho Oura, Kamagaricho Tado, Kamagaricho Miyamori, and Kamagaricho|
|Yasuura||Yasuura||Yasuura Town||11894||63.54||2005||Yasuura Town Oaza Akamukaisaka, Yasuura Town Oaza Yasuura, Yasuura Town Oaza Utsumi, Yasuura Town Oaza Uchihira, Yasuura Town Oaza Women's Field, Yasuura Town Oaza Shimogakiuchi, Yasuura Town Oaza Nakagiri, Yasuura Town Oaza Nakahata, Yasuura Town Oaza Harahata Yasuura Town Oaza Mitsuguchi, Yasuura Town Yasuura West, Yasuura Town Yasuura East, Yasuura Town Central Heights, Yasuura Town Central North, Yasuura Town Mizujiri, Yasuura Town Mitsuguchi, Yasuura Town Uchiumi Kita, Yasuura Town Uchi Hainan|
|1764||11.68||2005||Toyohama-cho Oaza Toyoshima, Toyohama-cho Oaza Ohama, Toyohama-cho Oaza Itsuki|
|Yutaka||Yutaka||Toyomachi||Osaki Shimojima||2338||14.08||2005||Yutaka Mitarai, Yutakamachiocho, Yutakamachikubi, Yutakamachiokitomo|
Origin of city name
There are several theories.
- The mountain range that surrounds the Kure area is called "Kyurei", and it becomes "Kure".In addition, the city emblem is associated with this,KatakanaIt is a star-shaped object with nine "re" s..
- It is derived from the fact that Kure (meaning Kure, plate material) cut down from Ashigamine became famous as a special product.
- A long time ago, the migrants from the ancient Korean Peninsula who lived around this region were called "Kurejin", and it is said that they became "Kure" over time.
- 1686(Sacredness3 years) - Aki DistrictKureura came to be called Kure Town.
- 1886(Meiji19 years)5 - No. 2 4 daysNavy districtGuardian officeSet to Kure Port, Aki District.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)4 --In Hiroshima Prefecture 1 daysMunicipal systemEnforcement.Aki-gun, Miyahara-mura, established.
- 1889 (22th year of Meiji)7 - 1 daysKure Guard OfficeOpen agency.
- 1892(25th year of Meiji)9 --Hezhuangcun, Aki-gun enforced the town system and moved to Hezhuangcun, Aki-gun. 1 days
- 1902(35th year of Meiji) 4 1st-Aki-gun is separated from Yoshiura-mura, Aki-gun.
- 1902 (Meiji 35) September 9-Aki-gun, Washo-cho, Miyahara-mura, Soyamada-mura, and Futagawa-cho merged on an equal footing.KuremachiBecome
- October 1902, 35 (Meiji 10)-Municipal systemEnforced[contradiction]It becomes Kure City.Third in Hiroshima prefecture after Hiroshima and Onomichi.
- 1903(36th year of Meiji)May 11 - Kure Navy ArsenalEstablished.
- 1921(Taisho 10)May 1 --Kure Naval Arsenal Hiro Branch Opening Agency.
- 1928(Showa3 years) 4 1st-Aki-gun ...Kamo-gunIncorporated.
- 1936(11)May 11 --The Navy Arsenal commuter ship sank off the coast of Ume Island. 3 people died.
- 1941(16)May 4 --Kamo-gun,HiromuraIncorporated.
- 1943(18) --The population (in the city area at that time) will be the largest at 40.
- 1945(20)5 - 5 daysHiro Navy ArsenalIs bombed.32 dead / missing.
- 1945May 6 --The bombing of the Kure Naval Arsenal is carried out.
- 19457 - 1 daysU.S. Army OfBomberAir raids on the city (Wu city air raid).
- 1945May 7 - May 7 --A carrier-based aircraft attack on the remaining ships of Kure military port by the US military (Kure army air raid).
- 1945May 9 - Makurazaki TyphoonDebris flow occurs in the city.There are many casualties.
- 1946May 2 - British Commonwealth Occupation ArmyDispatches an advance team..Take over the occupation mission of the Chugoku-Shikoku region from the US military.
- 1950(25)May 6 - Former Navy Port City Conversion LawEnforcement.
- 1951(26)May 7 --A landslide disaster in Tanadacho, Kegoya. 17 people buried alive (later rescued 3 people).
- 1954(29) 7 1 days - JMSDFKure District ForceIs placed.
- 1956(31)10 --Incorporated Aki-gun and Kamo-gun. 1 days
- 1960(35)May 12 - Niigata Red Cross Center Bombing AttemptKorean terrorist agent infiltrates from Kure Port.
- 1967(42)May 7 ――Due to torrential rain with a rainfall of over 300 mm from the beginning, sediment-related disasters occurred in about 100 places in the city. 148 people were buried alive, 31 dead, 51 missing.
- 1975(50) ――The population (of the city area at that time) will be the largest at 24 after the war and before the Great Heisei Consolidation.
- 1985(60)May 4 - Green pierYasuura opens(Transferred to Kure City in June 2005 and renamed to Greenpia Setouchi).
- 2000(Heisei12 years)11 --Promoted to a special city. 1 days
- 2001(13)May 3 - Geiyo EarthquakeOccurrence.In the city, the seismic intensity is over 5 in the Takaramachi and Hiro districts.A seismic intensity of less than 5 was observed in the Yakeyama area.
- 2003(15) 4 1st-Aki-gunShimo-kamagari TownIncorporated.
- 2004(16) 4 1 days - Toyota-gunKawashiri TownIncorporated.
- 2005(17)May 3 --Aki-gunOndo Town-Kurahashicho-Kamagari Town, Toyota DistrictYasuura Town-Toyohama Town-ToyomachiIncorporated.
- 2016(28) 4 1st-Promoted to a core city.
- 2020(2nd year of Reiwa) 2 7 days - Nippon Steel blast furnaceHas twoKure Steel WorksAnnounced that it will be closed by the end of September 2023.
|代||Mayor's name||Term||Term of office|
|First||October 1903, 36 (Meiji 2)-July 4, 1903 (Meiji 36)||1|
|2 - 3||October 1903, 36 (Meiji 8)-July 27, 1911 (Meiji 44)||2|
|4 - 5||Toshio Sawahara||November 1911, 44 (Meiji 11)-July 28, 1917 (Taisho 6)||2|
|6||Kentaro Amano||October 1917, 6 (Taisho 8)-September 17, 1921 (Taisho 10)||1|
|7||Kahei Haruto||October 1922, 11 (Taisho 2)-September 2, 1925 (Taisho 14)||1|
|8||Hashimoto||April 1925, 14 (Taisho 4) --March 24, 1927 (Showa 2)||1|
|9||||1927 (Showa 2) April 6-13 (Showa 1930) March 5||1|
|10||1930 (Showa 5) April 11-25 (Showa 1932) March 7||1|
|11||Watanabe Atsumu||1932 (Showa 7) April 12-26 (Showa 1935) March 10||1|
|12||Katsutaro Matsumoto||1935 (Showa 10) April 6-13 (Showa 1936) March 11||1|
|13 - 14||Jinjiro Mizuno||1937 (Showa 12) April 5-4 (Showa 1941) March 16||2|
|15||Noboru Suzuki||1942 (Showa 17) April 1-11 (Showa 1946) March 21||1|
|16||Jinjiro Mizuno||1946 (Showa 21) April 1-14 (Showa 1946) March 21||1|
|17 - 18||1947 (Showa 22) April 4-5 (Showa 1954) March 29||2|
|19 - 20||Kenichi Matsumoto||1954 (Showa 29) April 4-18 (Showa 1961) March 36||2|
|21 - 24||Yoshito Okuhara||1961 (Showa 36) April 11-19 (Showa 1977) March 52||4|
|25 - 28||November 1977, 52 (Showa 11)-November 19, 1993||4|
|29 - 31||Shinya Ogasawara||November 1993, 5-November 11, 19||3|
|32 - 34||Kazutoshi Komura||November 2005, 17-November 11, 19||3|
|35||Yoshiaki Niihara||November 2017, 29-Current position||3|
|Parliamentary name||Number of members|
|KomeitoKure City Assembly||4|
|Cherish the heart of Japan||1|
|Japan Communist PartyKure City Assembly||1|
|Social Democratic PartyKure City Council||1|
|Nature Symbiotic Party||1|
(As of June 2020, 7）
Scandals in municipal administration
- 2020July-Masazumi Doi City Council (Kojikai)20197 of the monthHouse of Councillors electionHiroshima prefectural constituencyGo aroundKawai's election violation caseAnd beforeMinister of Justice OfKatsuyuki KawaiFrom my wife and candidateAnriAt the election office in Kure City, the city council on July 30 said that it initially denied giving and receiving 7 yen in cash, but admitted that the name was announced and misrepresented the citizens. Against DoiResignation recommendation resolutionTheUnanimousPassed by.
Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly (selected by Kure City)
- Constant number: 5 people
- Term: September 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 13) to September 2023th, 5 (5th year of Reiwa)
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Shinya Okuhara||LDPHiroshima Prefectural Assembly|
|Ryudai Tsubagawa||Liberal Democratic Party Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly Daishikai|
|Yukio Shimonishi||KomeitoHiroshima Prefectural Assembly|
|Kido Kenta||Liberal Democratic Party Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly Hiroshi Assembly, Tsubasa|
|Hidenori Inudo||Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly Democratic Prefectural Government||No party membership|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Hiroshima Prefecture 5st Ward(Kure City, etc.)||Minoru Terada||LDP||5||Constituency|
- Kure City Office
- 裁判 所
- National government office
- Ministry of JusticeHiroshima Legal Affairs BureauKure branch office
- Ministry of JusticeHiroshima Correction DistrictHiroshima prisonKure Detention Branch
- Hiroshima District Public Prosecutor's OfficeKure branch, KureWard Public Prosecutor's Office
- Ministry of FinanceChina Finance BureauKure branch office
- Ministry of FinanceKobe CustomsKure Customs Branch
- National Tax AgencyHiroshima National Taxation BureauKure Tax Office
- Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareHiroshima Labor BureauKureLabor Standards Inspection Office
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Hiroshima Labor Bureau KurePublic Employment Security Office
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare HiroshimaQuarantine stationKure branch office
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismChugoku Regional Development BureauHiroshima National Highway Office Kure National Highway Branch Office
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism China Regional Development Bureau Hiroshima Port / Airport Development Office Kure Port Branch Office
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismChina Department of TransportationKure Maritime Office
- Japan Coast GuardSixth District Coast Guard HeadquartersKure Maritime Security Department
- SDFHiroshimaRegional Cooperation HeadquartersKure Regional Office
- JMSDFKure Base(Kure District General ManagerWait)
- Library-The generic name for the 7 libraries is the Kure City Library.
- Kure City Central Library
- Kure City Kureshihiro Library
- Kure City Showa Library
- Kure City Kawajiri Library
- Kure City Ondo Library
- Kureshikurahashi Library, Kure City
- Kure City Yasuura Library
- Sports Facilities
- Major parks
Water supply facility
- Kure City Waterworks and Sewerage Bureau
Major medical institutions
- National Hospital Organization Kure Medical Center
- China Industrial Accident Hospital
- Kure Mutual Aid Hospital
Large commercial facility
- The following 3 facilitiesKure Port/Yamato MuseumからKure StationFor up toPedestrian deckIt is connected by.
- Youme Town Kure - IzumiThe largest shopping center in Kure City operated by. The 2nd floor itself forms part of the pedestrian deck.
- Rekure --A commercial building built by redeveloping the marshalling yard at Kure Station.There is also a hot spring facility in the building.
- Crest --The station building of Kure Station.
- --Commercial building.There is also a movie theater in the hall.It's on the brick.
The only department store in the city in front of Kure stationSogo Kure storeHowever, it closed in January 2013.
- --Nakadori.Full-covered arcade shopping street.
Until 1949Kure ShimbunExisted.
・ Monthly Kureban (Kure Town Magazine) First published in 1987
After the warFormer Navy Port City Conversion LawAs a result, the manufacturing industry of shipbuilding, machinery, steel, metal, etc. centered on the Kure Naval Arsenal site was developed.
- List of major industries
- shipbuilding (Ishikawajima Harima Heavy Industries → IHI Marine United → Japan Marine United）
- Steel (Nippon Steel,Yodogawa Steel Works）
- machine (Mitsubishi power,Shin Nippon Machinery）
- Automobile (U-Shin）
- 金属Product (Daikure）
- Gunpowder(Chinese medicine）
- fountain pen (Sailor fountain pen）
- Precision machinery (Disco,Mitutoyo）
- Papermaking (Prince materia）
- Lumber (Chinese wood)
- Brush(Kawajiri brush）
Sister city/friendship city
- sister city
|Population distribution by age in Kure City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Kure City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Kure City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
The past and present populations of Kure City and the population ratio to Hiroshima Prefecture in the city area at that time are as follows...In addition, Kure City was between 2003 and 2005.Shimo-kamagari Town-Kawashiri Town-Ondo Town-Kurahashicho-Kamagari Town-Yasuura Town-Toyohama Town-ToyomachiWas incorporated.
University/College of Technology
- Hiroshima Bunka Gakuen University
- Hiroshima International UniversityKure Campus
- Kure National College of Technology
- Independent administrative agencyNational Hospital OrganizationKure Nursing School attached to Kure Medical Center
- Kure Mutual Aid HospitalNursing college
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kure Mitsuda High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kure Miyahara High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Hiro High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kure Showa High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kure Technical High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kure Commercial High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Ondo High School
- Kure Municipal Kure High School
- Kure Port High School
- Kure Aoyama High School
- Shimizugaoka High School
Junior high school
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kure Special Needs School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kure Minami Special Needs School
Facilities other than school education
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Hiroden Bus
- China JR Bus
- Setouchi Sanko
- Connecting Osaki-Shimojima, Teshima, Kami-kamagari, Shimo-kamagari and Chugokurosai Hospital in Hiromachi, Kure
- Sanyo Bus
- Operates Osakikamijima (Osakikamijima Town), Osakishitajima, and Teshima (Kure City).Hiroshima-Kami-kamagari / Toyohama / Toyo LineThe express bus "Tobishima Liner" also operates.
- General national road
- Akinada Islands communication bridge(Aki Nada Tobishima Kaido)
- Sazanami skyline
- China Nature Trail --Karahata Iwayama Route,Haigamineroot,NoroyamaRoute, Utsumi / Niga route.
- Average age
- 50.47 years old (male: 48.14 years old, female: 52.62 years old)
- Kure city model
- Health business started by Kure City in 2005.Aiming to improve the health of citizens and prevent their aggravationReceiptWe analyzed various data of specific medical examinations and implemented measures according to the extraction results.As a result, it is said that it led to the optimization of medical expenses. In 2014,Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareTaken as an example of anticipating the "Data Health Plan".
- Kure Post Office ：737-00xx、737-08xx、737-09xx、737-85xx、737-86xx、737-87xx
- Japan Post: 737-12xx
- Kurahashi Post Office: 737-13xx
- Hiro Post Office : 737-01xx
- Kami-kamagari Post Office: 737-04xx, 737-03xx[Annotation 2]
- Kawajiri Post Office: 737-26xx, 737-25xx[Annotation 3]
- Mitarai Post Office: 734-03xx, 734-01xx[Annotation 4]
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
- Sannose Gohonjin Arts and Culture Center (used as a lodging facility for the Tsushima feudal clan, who served as a guide for the diplomatic mission of the Edo period and the Joseon Tongsinsa)
- A stall(Kuramoto Dori)
- Former Sawahara family residence
- Irifuneyama Park
- JMSDFKure District General Administration Building (formerlyKure Guard OfficeGovernment building)
- Japan Coast Guard Museum
- Hill Overlooking Historic Areas
- Nagasako Park(Old Navy Cemetery)
- Areikarasukojima(In front of the former Kure Naval Arsenal Headquarters)
- Seto of Ondo
- Ondonoseto Park (Seto Inland Sea National Park）
- Romantic Beach Karuga (Karuga Seaside Park)
- Kure Portopia Park
- Staircase houses in both castles, seven bends
- Two hundred stairs-movie "Sea monkeyLocation
- Niko Park- Kure Municipal Niko StadiumOther
- Noroyama(Seto Inland Sea National Park）
- Resting mountain
- Green Hill Gohara
- Second-class gorgeSecond-class dam
- Honjo water source
- Kameyama Shrine
- Nobuhito TakamatsuOld house (Shunzanso) --Shingu Town (disassembled in December 2010)
- Kiyomi FujiiBirthplace-Yakeyamacho (disassembled in 2018)
- Tanaka small MasamasaHome / Church-Higashi Mitsuda Town
- Greenpia Setouchi
- Rantokaku Museum
- Prefectural beach
- Mitarai(Osaki Shimojima)- Important traditional buildings preservation area, The building that prospered as a port of call during the Edo period remains.
- Nagato Shipbuilding History Museum
Festivals and events
- Kure Minato Festival May 4orMay 4
- Kure Maritime Fireworks Festival 7
- Kameyama Shrine Festival May 10-May 10
- Fusae Ota(政治家,Member of the House of Councilors）
- Shinnen Tagaya(政治家, OriginalJapanese Socialist PartySecretary General）
- Hiroyuki Masuoka(OriginalLDPMember of the House of Representatives-Minister of Health）
- Churyō Morii(OriginalSocialist PartyMember of the House of Representatives, Minister of Health and Welfare)
- Mitsuo Mitani(OriginalDemocratic PartyMember of the House of RepresentativesHiroshima 5 wardsElection)
- Soramoto Seiki(Former Democratic Party member of the House of RepresentativesHiroshima 4 wardsElection)
- Noriyuki Kumamoto(OriginalTokyoSetagayaWard mayor)
- Shunji Kono(Governor of Miyazaki Prefecture)
- Kazutoshi Komura(Former Mayor of Kure, formerJapan Sewerage AssociationChairman)
- Yoshiaki Niihara(Mayor Kure, formerMint(President)
- Kozaburo Miyahara(Former member of the House of Representatives, Chairman of the Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly)
- Kozaburo Miyahara(Former member of the House of Representatives)
- Toshihiko Kanemura(Hiroshima High CourtGeneral Judge, FormerYamaguchi District CourtLong)
- Tsunehiko Maeda(OriginalOsaka District Public Prosecutor's OfficeSpecial Investigation DepartmentProsecutor）
- Yuko Takemori(Japan Federation of Bar AssociationsVice-president)
- Jun Akimitsu(physicist-Osaki ShimojimaFrom)
- Yasunori Arano(Historian）
- Hideyo Arisaka(Linguist）
- Kenichi Iga(OriginalTokyo Institute of TechnologyPresident)
- Tadashi Okanouchi(Hosei UniversityProfessor of Faculty of Sociology)
- Atsushi Kajii(Kyoto UniversityProfessor, Institute of Economic Research)
- Ken Kawai(OriginalHitotsubashi UniversityPresident)
- Gao qiao shen(OriginalToho UniversityAssociate Professor, Faculty of Medicine)
- Furuhisa(world Heritagescholar）
- Yasunori Matogawa(Space engineer）
- Niroku Tateishi(Kitakyushu City UniversityHonorary professor,Kyoto Women's UniversityFaculty of Law)
- (OriginalHiroshima UniversityPresident, opera singer)
- Shigeo Morino(Chinese literary）
- Kiichiro Aomori(Oil Japanese and Western paper wholesaler, Hiroshima prefecture large taxpayer)
- Kyoichi Aomori(Timber dealer, Hiroshima prefecture large taxpayer)
- Mitsuru Izumo(EuglenaPresident.Made from EuglenaBio fuelResearcher)
- Jiro Okuhara(Chairman of Kotobuki Industry, Chairman of Kure Chamber of Commerce)
- Mansuke Tagawa(President of Tagawa Bank)
- Jinjiro Mizuno(4rd generation,Goyo Constructionfounder)
- Hatsune Hidenobu(Aohatafounder)
- Yukitaka Ishii(Kyushu passenger railwayFirst president)
- Hiroshi Yoshino(FeliCa・ President of FeliCa Networks)
- Shigehiro Nakajima(FUJIFILM Holdings8th president, formerJapan Chemical Industry AssociationVice-president)
- Yoshiharu Noda(Sands EntertainmentChairman)
- (Japan ArchonFirst president, chairman)
- Tosaku Masuoka(Masuoka group-Steel buildingFounder of)
- Shigetaka Masuoka(Masuoka Architectural 2nd President, Steel Building 3rd President)
- Seigo Masuoka(Masuoka Architectural 3rd President)
- (Former President of Nissho Iwai)
- Hidematsu Sumiyoshi(Businessman and philanthropist involved in infrastructure construction in prewar Taiwan. Born in Hiromura, Kamo-gun)
- Satoshi Ikeda(Shikoku Broadcastingannouncer)
- Shizue Oda(Radio personality）
- Satoshi Kawasaki(TV West Japanannouncer)
- Tatsuya Mori(Documentary filmmaker, TV documentary director, non-fiction writer)
- Ko Yoshida(China broadcastingannouncer)
- Yoshi Segawa(Yamaguchi broadcastingannouncer)
- Chie Harada(TV Osakaannouncer)
- Yasuchi Miyawaki(Hiroshima TV Broadcastannouncer)
- (Radio personality）
- Mayumi Nakagawa(Hiroshima FM Broadcastannouncer)
- Ai Yokomachi(Free announcer)
- Masao Sueda(Former NHK announcer)
- Reio Omachi(Nippon TVannouncer)
- Yuri Tamura(China Broadcasting Announcer)
- Kazuhisa Okubo(ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン）
- Junko Ogawa(singer)
- Kenji Okahira(Musician, ex19 (Juke)）
- Akira Sakata(jazzSaxophonePerformer)
- Megumi Ohashi(作曲家・ Arranger)
- Akira Okamoto(Composer)
- Hitomi Shimatani(singer）
- Koji Takata(Composer)
- Michiru Castle(singer)
- Masami Tsutsui(Former singer)
- Masae Kowaki(Former singer)
- Shogo Hamada(Musician)
- Kanji Choshi(Musician)
- Bluem of Youth(Musician)
- Yamamoto(Music producer）
- Machico(Singer / voice actor)
- Shunsaku Ikehata(Writer）
- Toshio Otani(Film director）
- Minori Kanenaga(talent)
- Kamiyama Shigeru(An actor）
- Yusuke Sasaki(Comedian Comedy combination magnet）
- Rika Furukawa(talent)
- (Film director)
- Miyuki Matsuki(Voice actor）
- Kawahara Sabu(Actor)
- Kensaku Hara(Actor)
- (Takarazuka Opera Company graduate, Former actress)
- Soichiro Komatsu(Film director)
- Issei Okihara(Actor)
- Kazuto Amano(Movie producer,Toei）
- Shutaro Nagata(Art designer, art producer,TBS）
- Akihiko Miura(Comedian Comedy combination identity）
- Kimio Kataoka(Movie producer)
- Soya Kaya(Comedian Kagaya）
- Naoko Nobutomo(Film director)
- Hiromu Ono(manga artist）
- Saburo Kuroda(poets)
- Dongfeng Takahiro(manga artist)
- Hideko Tachikake(manga artist)
- Tanaka small Masamasa(作家）
- Takashi Tajima(Original author）
- Shinichi Hosoma(manga artist)
- Shinji Wada(manga artist)
- Koshi Akeda(Photographers）
- Shioka Adachi(Flower arrangement）
- Naoji Ueda (彫刻家）
- Kiyoshi Sori(Japanese painter）
- Gyokuju Funada(Japanese painter)
- Mizufune Rokushu (Sculptor,Printmaker)
- Kunzo Minami(Western painter）
- Junpei Nakama -(Former professionalBasketball player）
- Shohei Nakama - (ProfessionalBasketball player, Junpei Nakama's younger brother)
- Kou Masanobu(Bicycle racer）
- Yuji Shimamoto(Karate)
- Shuji Muramatsu(Boat rider）
- Wu Hakuho(Chinese martial arts）
- Kuzo(Edo periodロシアDrifter to)
- Taro Amano(architect)
- Akita University(Student activist）
- Hideo Iwakuro(soldier,Army Nakano Schoolas well as the Kyoto Sangyo UniversityFounder)
- Kozo Minou(OriginalYakuza）
- Tatsuo Yamamura(Yakuza）
- Moriyuki Hadani(Yakuza）
- Hironari Nakano(Go player）
- Harukichi Nakamura(Adventurer・ From former Toyomachi)
- Ishiizumi Monk (Jodo ShinshuMonk, private school in Kure)
- Daimon Miko(A fictional character. The drama "Doctor X-Surgeon, Michiko Daimon-』The hero.Performance:Ryoko Yonekura）
Person with connection
- Takebei Iwakoshi(Hiroshima Prefecture large taxpayer, President of Japan Miso) --In Kure CityJapanese inn-CookingRun a business.
- Tomoko Yamazaki(Nonfiction writer) -Spend a period of childhood in Kure.
- Sayuri Kokusei(talent)-From 16 to 18 years old, lived for two and a half years due to father's transfer.Onyanko ClubWhen he made his debut in Kure, he was originally from Kure.
Special product, specialty
- Honey bun: Honey shop
- Otori Manju: Tenmeido
- Kureyama Senbei: Matsudaya
- Tsubaki Manju: Hiromiya, a famous confectionery
- Fry cake : SmallAn-doughnut.Okinawa OfFried sweetsSata andagiIs similar to.The one made by "Fukuzumi" near the brick street is famous.
- Sake : Moon after rain, Ouchiyama, Mizuryu,Chifuku・ Chiemori ・ Nissho crown ・ Hakutenryu ・ Fujiju ・ Treasure sword ・ High tide ・Dove・ Hakuko ・ Mitani Haru ・ Ondo no Seto
- Kawajiri brush
- Melon bread : The shape is different from the national "melon bread"custard creamIs included.The nationwide "melon bread" is called "koppe bread" in Kure City.
- Large mandarin orangeDaicho Lemon..Former Toyomachi district specialty.
- Kure cold noodles
Works set in Kure
- Literary works
- Kiyoshi Shigematsu"Before Run"
- Tokutomi Roka"Nature and Life" There is a description of Ondo Town
- Mosuke Mamiya"Decay Watchtower" Set in Kurahashi Island
- Yoshichi Miyachi"Smell of soot" "Wanderer Tomizo"
- Seiichi Morimura"Death vessel"
- Sumika Kawabe"To Judith of burn marks"
- Tanaka small Masamasa "Amen Father"
- TV drama
- Anime, games
- "Prism ♢ Re collection!』\ There are depictions reminiscent of Kure, such as special products such as melon bread and Bijutsukan Dori.
- ^ Then, the lyrics are written by Kiyoshi Matsumoto (no trust) and the composition is written by Kiyomi Fujii (PD)..
- ^ The "737-03xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Shimo-kamagari Post Office. Transferred to Kami-kamagari Post Office in 2021 due to the elimination of collection and delivery stations at Shimo-kamagari Post Office.
- ^ The "737-25xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Yasuura Post Office. Transferred to Kawajiri Post Office in 2021 due to the elimination of collection and delivery stations at Yasuura Post Office.
- ^ The "734-01xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Toshima Post Office. Transferred to Mitarai Post Office in 2006 due to the elimination of collection and delivery of Toshima Post Office.
- ^ "Normal value download”. Japan Meteorological Agency. August, 2021Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. August, 2021Browse.
- ^ Population by town (Basic Resident Register)
- ^ A-1 Change of city area A-2 Location and area A-3 Area of land --Kure City(area)
- ^ Public facilities in the city (from "Citizen's Life Guide") --Kure City (with map)
- ^ Population registered in Basic Resident Register as of March 23, 3
- ^ "Re: Please tell me the origin of the name of Kure City.". Kure Navi Anything Question Box. Tourism Promotion Division, Ministry of Industry, Kure City (January 2009, 1). As of May 27, 2013オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2012/7/28Browse.
- ^ "Kure City Emblem". City overviewKure City. 2017/2/11Browse.
- ^ a b History of Kure City | Kure City
- ^ 5 Municipal abolition, boundary change and name change[Broken link] Statistics Division, General Affairs Bureau, Hiroshima Prefecture
- ^ Notification No. 35 of the Ministry of Interior on September 63, XNUMX[Broken link]"Act No. 21 of the 1st year of the Meiji era, Article 126, Kure-cho, Aki-gun, Hiroshima Prefecture, designated as the enforcement site of the city, October 35, 10, the enforcement of the Yori city system."
- ^ Chronology "Etajima Town History" p545, Etajima Town History Edition, Council Edition, October 2001, 10,National bibliographic number:20196683
- ^ "History of Etajima Town" p546
- ^ Ending material "History of Yasuura Town" p1073, edited by Yasuura Town History Committee, published on March 2004, 3
- ^ "History of Etajima Town" p549
- ^ "17 people buried in Kure landslide" "Asahi Shimbun" July 26, 7 16rd page
- ^ “50 여년 Mae 66 인의 Northbound 저지 공작 대를 아십니까”. Chosun Ilbo(July 2011, 4) 2011/4/30Browse.
- ^ "Outflow of police box, etc. about 20 life filling" "Asahi Shimbun" July 42, 7 morning edition, 10th edition, 12th page
- ^ "History of Yasuura Town" p1085
- ^ ○ Kure City Song --Kure City
- ^ Kure City Song,J-WID(Japan Music Copyright Association）
- ^ "National Municipal Handbook, Reiwa 01 Edition" (First Law) p.337
- ^ "Mayors of Japan" Volume 3, compilation of successive governors, 1985. "Asahi Shimbun』.
- ^ a b c d "Hiroshima Gentleman Directory"Kure Ichinobe 1-24 pages (National Diet Library Digital Collection). Retrieved November 2021, 1.
- ^ a b "National Mayor's Inscription XNUMXth Anniversary of Autonomy"Page 53 (National Diet Library Digital Collection). Retrieved February 2021, 2.
- ^ "Composition of city council”. Kure City. 2019/5/6Browse.
- ^ "Parliamentary alias”. Kure City. 2019/5/17Browse.
- ^ "Parliamentary alias”. Kure City Council. 2020/9/4Browse.
- ^ "Passed a resolution recommending the resignation of the receiving member Kure City Council in the Kawai case”. Chugoku Shimbun 2020/7/10. 2020/9/4Browse.
- ^ Keelung City and Kure City, Hiroshima Prefecture Conclude Sister Cities
- ^ a b c d Census-Hiroshima homepage
- ^ Situation of municipalities after the merger - Hiroshima Prefecture
- ^ (PDF) --Hiroshima Electric Railway (December 2010, 12)
- ^ “Abolition ceremony Kure to see off the last bus service”.Chugoku Shimbun. (April 2012, 4) 2012/4/2Browse.
- ^ "Kure Hiroden Bus starts operation".Chugoku Shimbun. (April 2012, 4) 2012/4/2Browse.
- ^ Kure city model
- ^ "Yurin”. HoriPro. As of December 2018, 12オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2021/1/13Browse.
- ^ Kure City, Hiroshima Prefecture --Sayuri Kokusho Official Blog November 2016, 11
- ^ Hiroshima, the Japanese technique that the world wants to know!Shosuke Tanihara approaches craftsmanship --Hiroshima News Eating Tinger January 2014, 1
- ^ TIM God's homework
- "Hiroshima Gentlemen's Directory" National Education Promotion Company, 1917.
- Imperial Autonomous Society "National Mayor's Inscription 1938th Anniversary of Autonomy System Implementation" Imperial Autonomous Society, XNUMX.