[Breaking news] XNUMX new infections confirmed in Iwate Prefecture A total of XNUMX new coronas (announced on July XNUMX)
If you write the contents roughly
The jurisdiction of Chubu Health Center is Hanamaki City, Tono City, Kitakami City, Nishiwaga Town, and the jurisdiction of Ninohe Health Center is Ninohe City, Karumai Town, Kunohe Village, and Ichinohe Town.
On the afternoon of July XNUMXth, Iwate Prefecture and Morioka City announced confirmation of infection with nine new coronaviruses in the prefecture.This time ... → Continue reading
Iwate Menkoi TV
"Iwate Menkoi TV" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Iwate Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Location and terrain
It is located inland in the southeastern part of Iwate Prefecture. Almost all of the cityKitakami RiverIs a tributary ofSarugaishi RiverIn the uppermost basin ofKitakami MountainsBiggestbasinIt is the Tono Basin. It is also the second highest mountain in Iwate prefecture.Mt. HayachinesanIs part of the city limits.
|Tono City and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Tono City Age and Gender Population Distribution (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Tono City
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Looking at the population change from the previous survey from the 27 national census, it was 4.33 people, a 28,062% decrease, and the rate of change is 33th among 10 municipalities in the prefecture.
As mentioned above, it is located in the Kitakami Highlands,Radiation coolingWhen it occurs, the temperature may drop to around -20℃. Also,Pacific climateIn Although,Act on Special Measures for Heavy Snow RegionsInHeavy snowfallIs specified in.
- Extreme temperature extreme value 36.5℃ (August 2007, 8)
- Extreme temperature minimum -22.5°C (February 1978, 2)
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||1.5|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−7.3|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||46.8|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||105|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||94.8||108.6||134.6||164.5||172.5||142.0||129.3||140.2||108.4||124.5||107.8||88.5||1,515.7|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
Tono as a castle town
Tokugawa IeyasuSubject to,Morioka DomainWas establishedSouthern interest rateSet out to build a base within the territory. Until then, he owned TonoMr. AsonumaExiled Mr.Mr. Nanbu Nejo OfNaoyoshi HachinoheTo transferSendai DomainIt was made to govern Tono, which is adjacent to the territory.1627(Kanei4 years), Toyo is TonoNabekura CastleMainly given 12,500 stones. After thatMeiji RestorationFor about 240 years, Tono has survived as the castle town of Southern Tono. The successive heads of residence were stationed in Morioka as one of the three family members of the Morioka clan, so the actual political affairs were performed by the senior citizens of Shizen, the castle lord of Nabekura. You can still see the remnants of the castle town under the place names of Kumemachi, Carpentry Town, Timber Town, and Muikamachi.
- 1889(Meiji22 years)May 4 - Municipal systemWith the enforcement ofNishikaii-gunTono TownWas launched.
- 1897(Meiji 30) April 4- County systemDue to the enforcement ofMinamiei districtWith the area ofKamiikai-gunWas launched. It becomes Tono-cho, Kamiikai-gun.
- 1954(Showa29 years)May 12 - Aozasa Village-Ayaori Village-Otomo Village-Kamigo Village-Tsukebaushi Village-Tobuchi Village-Matsuzaki VillageMerged withTono CityWas launched.
- 2005(Heisei17 years)May 10 -(Former) Tono City is Kamii-gunMiyamori VillageMerged with the new systemTono CityWas launched.
- Government building
- Topia Government Building
- Miyamori General Branch
- After "Great Showa merger"
|-||Sueyoshi Numari||1954(Showa29 years)May 12||1955(30)May 1||Mayor Executor|
|1||Miwakichi Sasaki||1955May 1||1959(Showa 34) January 1|
|2||Junya Murakami||March 1959, 34 (Showa 1)||1963(Showa 38) January 1|
|3||March 1963, 38 (Showa 1)||1967(Showa 42) January 1|
|4||Chizo Kudo||March 1967, 42 (Showa 1)||1971(Showa 46) January 1|
|5||March 1971, 46 (Showa 1)||1975(Showa 50) January 1|
|6||March 1975, 50 (Showa 1)||1979(Showa 54) January 1|
|7||March 1979, 54 (Showa 1)||1982(57)May 3|
|8||Masami Ohara||1982May 4||1986(61)May 4|
|9||March 1986, 61 (Showa 4)||1990(Heisei2 years) April 4|
|10||1990 (Heisei 2)/4/25||1994(6) April 4|
|11||Tadashi Kikuchi||1994 (Heisei 6)/4/25||1998(10) April 4|
|12||1998 (Heisei 10)/4/25||2002(14) April 4|
|13||Toshiaki Honda||2002 (Heisei 14)/4/25||2005(17)May 9|
- After "Heisei Great Merger"
|-||Hiroshi Sasaki||2005May 10||2005May 10||Mayor duty executor, formerMiyamori Villagelong|
|1||Toshiaki Honda||2005 (Heisei 17)/10/23||2009(21)May 10|
|2||2009 (Heisei 21)/10/23||2013(25) April 10|
|3||2013 (Heisei 25)/10/23||2017(29) April 10|
|4||2017 (Heisei 29)/10/23||Incumbent|
The key industry is agriculture. The proportion of agricultural workers among all workers was 1950% in 73, but it decreased mainly in the 1960s and 1970s, and decreased to 2005% in 22... Instead, the percentage of workers in the service, manufacturing, and construction industries is increasing.
Sister city/friendship city
- Former Tono City1998(Heisei10 years)May 8Declaration of Friendship City.
- 2006(18)May 4Joint declaration of friendly cities.
- OnceHigo country OfKikuchiIt started with the fact that the clan of the family moved to the current Tono city,KikuchiIt is concluded from the depth of the relationship, such as surnames account for about 2% of all households.
- MiyazakiWest rice village
- October 2006, 18 Joint declaration of friendship cities.
- TokyoMitaka City
- AichiObu City
- HyogoFukusaki Town
- ItalyCampaniaProvince of SalernoCity of Salerno
- The United States of AmericaTennesseeChattanooga City
- Tono Post Office(Collection and delivery station)
- Iwate Kamigo Post Office (collection and delivery office)
- Otomo Post Office (collection and delivery office)
- Attached horse cow post office (collection and delivery office)
- Miyamori Post Office(Collection and delivery station)
- Darsobe Post Office
- Aozasa Post Office
- Tono Shinmachi Post Office
- Ayaori Post Office
- Tono Matsuzaki Post Office
- Douchi Post Office
- Uemiya Mamoru Post Office
- Troutzawa simple post office
- Futsukamachi Post Office
- Tono City Tono Elementary School
- Tono City Tonokita Elementary School
- Tono City Ayaori Elementary School
- Tono City Otomo Elementary School
- Tono Municipal Horse Beef Elementary School
- Tono Municipal Tobuchi Elementary School
- Tono Municipal Aozasa Elementary School
- Tono City Kamigo Elementary School
- Tono City Miyamori Elementary School
- Tono City Tatsube Elementary School
- Tono Municipal Troutzawa Elementary School
Junior high school
- Tono City Tono Junior High School
- Tono City Tono Higashi Junior High School
- Tono City Tono Nishi Junior High School
*The following are closed schools.
- Tono City Tono Junior High School <Old> (2013, Tono Junior High School <New> integrated and newly established)
- Tono City Ayaori Junior High School (same as above)
- Tono Municipal Horse Beef Junior High School (same as above)
- Tono Municipal Seisasa Junior High School (In 2013, Tono Higashi Junior High School was integrated and newly established)
- Tono City Tobuchi Junior High School (same as above)
- Tono City Kamigo Junior High School (same as above)
- Tono City Otomo Junior High School (2013, Tono Nishi Junior High School integrated and newly established)
- Tono City Miyamori Junior High School (same as above)
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Express Bus-Express bus
- Tono/Kamaishi : (I.e.-AkihabaraviaIkebukuroとKamaishi-Yamada TownTie The city stops in front of Tono station and Tono Kaze no Oka.
- Limited Express Kamaishi Morioka Line: It was once abolished,2007(19)12Resumed. The city is Akakawabashi-Tono station square-Chiba mansion-Via Datsube.
- Express Morioka Ofunato Line: Via Tono (Morioka - Osako - Tono - Akabane Pass - Seta rice - Ofunato) And via Karasawa Pass (Morioka- Tohoku Expressway - Kamaishi Expressway - Towa - Karasawa Pass -Seta America-Ofunato) is.
- Transit Bus
- Hayachine Bus: Operates in various directions centering on the former Tono city.Iwate Prefecture Transportation,JR Bus TohokuMainly the route taken over from. As of April 2017, 29 (Heisei 4), it was integrated into the parent company Iwate Kotsu.
- Sumita Town Community Bus: Tono Station-Iwate Yokamachi (formerly JR Bus Tono Main Line →Sumita TransportTono line) service. Outsourced to Sumita Transport.
- Tono Municipal Bus: Operates in the former Miyamori Village. Previously, most routes were from Iwate Kotsu → Hayachine Bus.
- E46 Kamaishi Expressway
- Main local road
- General prefectural road
- Iwate Prefectural Road 121 Tono Station Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road No. 160 Dobuchi Datsube Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 161 Datsube Shimomiya Mamoru Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 174 Otomo Yonezato Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 178 Shimomiya Mortase Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 238 Tono Sumita Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road No.503 Tono Towa Bicycle Road Line
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
As mentioned above, since Tono City is the stage of Kunio Yanagita's "The Story of Tono", the city attracts tourists with folk tales and the traditional culture behind them as its main resources under the catchphrase "Hometown of Folktales". I am trying to The official characters of the city are "Karin-chan" and "Kururin-chan".
- Kappa fuchi
- Jokenji Temple
- Traditional garden
- Nabekura Park(Nabekura CastleRuins)
- Nanbu Shrine
- Kojin Shrine
- Tono City Museum
- Tono folk tale village
- Tonokura no Michi Gallery
- Tono Castle Town Museum
- Five hundred arhat
- Fukusenji Temple
- Chiba House(Chiba'sBender）
- Tono Furusato Village
- Kantori Ruins(Japan's oldest ruins)
- Mt. Hayachinesan
- Miyamori River Bridge
- Japan's hometown Tono Festival (every September)
- Tono Ryo Fireworks Festival (August every year)
- Tono Hop Harvest Festival (held every August since 2015)
Tono is on a par with HokkaidoGenghis KhanIs very popular..Unlike ordinary grilled meat, in Tono, when eating Genghis Khan, a metal bucket (Genghis Bucket), Put solid fuel in a bucket, put a Genghis Khan pot on it, and bake the meat to eat..
A work set in Tono
- Tono Story (Kunio Yanagita)
- To Tono (Mizunoyo)
- Hearing paper (Yoshiyoshi Sasaki)
- Shinshaku Tono Story (Inoue Hisashi）
- Tono Murder Case (Yasuo Uchida）
- Tono Legend Murder Case (Renamed "Tono Warabbe Murder Case"Kyotaro Nishimura）
- Yamayuri Pepper -Tono Memorial Memorial- (Akira Sawami)
- Our Necromancy (Daisuke Sasaki)
- Manga anime
- Important things for magicians(Original:Norie Yamada, Drawing:Yoshikumi Kumichi）
- Kappa Ku and summer vacation(Original:Kogure Masao,directed by:Keiichi Hara）
- The story of Shigeru Mizuki's Tono(Mizuki Shigeru）
- Tono Monogatari(Toshifumi Kosaka）
- Nurarihyon's grandson(Hiroshi Shiibashi）
- Nitai and Kinana (Kimi Takamuro）
- Hirohide Ito - announcer
- Yoshinori Ino - Anthropologist
- Otsutomo Shizuko - manga artist
- Rokkatei Yuka -Announcer
- Shinkichi Kikuchi - soccer player
- Rikuzo Kikuchi -Soccer player (Brother of Shinkichi Kikuchi)
- Naoki Kikuchi - soccer player
- Yayoi Kikuchi - MuseologyPerson (Kishida's niece)
- Yukumi Kikuchi -Announcer
- Kishida - NutritionPerson,Boy kenya's friendVice Chairman
- Kyoko Gyoda - Member of the House of Councilors
- Yoshiyoshi Sasaki(Sasaki Kagami)- Folklore
- Funakoshi Yuka - Singer-songwriter,Yuka & Chronoship
- - Freedom Civil Rights MovementHome
- - Oral anatomy
- - SaitamaYashio cityFormer mayor
- - singer,Singer-songwriter
- Wakatake Chisako - Writer
- --Creative director, stylist
- ^ According to the census of each year version.
- ^ Karin & Kururin's profile
- ^ Aspect "Big Stone Pilgrimage 22 Japanese Big Stones You Want to See"aspect, 2011, pp. 8-13.ISBN 9784757218734.
- ^ a b "Genghis Khan is not only in Hokkaido!Tono's lamb to taste with a secret sauce.”. Magazine House. 2021/6/6Browse.
- Teruo Kikuchi "Walking in the Tono Monogatari -The Stage and Background of Folktales-"Kodansha, 1992.
- Kusuke Suzuki, "History of Tono City," Kumagai Printing Publishing, 1993.
- Daichi Kawamoto, "Reduction of Southern Musicians in Tono City, Iwate Prefecture and its Background (from "Regional Geographical Research" Vol. 7)," Geographical Science Society, 2002, pp. 1-18.
- Kanahara left gate "Tono's present and old times-Walking in another "Tono Monogatari"-"Koshisha, 2015.
- Official website
- Tono City Tourism Association
- Tono City Social Studies Supplementary Book WEB Version Hometown Tono -Tono City Board of Education
- Geographical Survey Institute topographic map browsing system
- Geographical Survey Institute Topographic map browsing system 2 in 5 Topographic map name: Tono (northwest)
- Tono CityGeographic data related to- Open street map
- Map - Google map
- Tono-Miyamori Village Merger Council(2005/09/01 archive)- National Diet LibraryWeb Archiving Project