1 person in Fukushima Delta strain or Fukushima prefecture, 14 new corona infections
If you write the contents roughly
Of the 14 people, 5 were from Koriyama City, 3 were from Aizuwakamatsu City, 1 was from Motomiya City, Sukagawa City, Minamisoma City, Kawamata Town, Ono Town, and Tenei Village.
On the 16th, the prefecture has a "L452R" mutation, which is likely to be a mutant strain of the new coronavirus "Delta strain" derived from India. → Continue reading
Minami Fukushima Shimbun
A news site of the local newspaper "Fukushima Minyu Shimbun" that represents Fukushima Prefecture. Since it was first published in Meiji 28, we have been transmitting the latest community-based news as a “friend of the people of the prefecture”. The prefectural news covers a wide range of local news by connecting 25 news bases in Fukushima prefecture. We are also focusing on recovery from the Great East Japan Earthquake and articles related to TEPCO's Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant. We will deliver a variety of articles such as gourmet, sightseeing, events, readable serials.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tenei Village(Teneimura) isFukushimaNakadoriLocated inIwase-gunBelongs tovillage..The name of the village was taken from Mt. Tenei, which rises in the center of the village during the 1955 merger..
The village areawatershed(Central watershed) IsOu MountainsAcrossAbukuma RiverWater systemShakado RiverBasinThe Pacific OceanSide andAgano RiverWater systemTsurunuma RiverBasinSea of JapanThe distance from east to west straddles the side is about 36km, and it has been around for a long time.AizuとNakadoriIt was an important transportation hub connecting the two.Also,Agricultural waterOf the Agano River system that supplies agricultural water to the Shirakawa area of the Abukuma River basin, which tends to be in short supplyHatori Dam TheEarth damBoasting one of the largest scales in Japan, the area around the gentle dam lake is accessible to golf courses, campgrounds, ski resorts, and English.British HillsIn addition to resort facilities such as these, there are many old hot springs scattered throughout the village.In the Köppen climate classificationWest coast marine climateBelong to.
- Mountain:Mt. Futamatayama,Aizu Nunobikiyama,
- River:Shakado River,Tsurunuma River
- Lake:Lake Hatori,Ryusei Dam
- Minamiaizu DistrictShimogo Town
- Iwase-gunKagamiishi Town
- Nishishirakawa-gunYabuki Town
- Nishishirakawa-gunSaigo Village
- 1955(30)May 3 --Makimoto Village, Yumoto Village, Osato Village and part of Hiroto Village (Iitoyo, Shirako, Ogawa and Kakinouchi, Takabayashi) mergedTenei VillageWas launched.
- 1971(Showa 46) July 10- Sukagawa, Nishishirakawa-gunYabuki TownChanged part of the boundary with.
- 1975(Showa 50) July 4- National Route 294Mashiko Town-Established by Aizuwakamatsu City.
- 1993(5)May 4 - National Route 118Established between Sukagawa City and Aizuwakamatsu City.
Administrative region transition
- Timeline of transition
|Changes in the Tenei Village area (chronological table)|
|Years||Date||Transition of administrative areas related to the current Tenei village area|
|1889(22th year of Meiji)||May 4||Municipal systemWith the enforcement, the following villages were established.|
|1949(24)||May 4||A part of Oya village (Osato) is separatedOsato VillageWas launched.|
|1955(30)||May 3||Makimoto Village, Yumoto Village, Osato Village and part of Hiroto Village (Iitoyo, Shirako, Ogawa and Kakinouchi, Takabayashi) mergedTenei VillageWas launched.|
- Transition table
|Transition table of Tenei village area|
|First year of the Meiji era--22nd year of the Meiji era||Meiji 22|
|Makinouchi Village||Makimoto Village||Makimoto Village||Showa 30 years 3 month 31 Date|
|Tenei Village||Tenei Village|
|Hatori Village||Yumoto Village||Yumoto Village|
|Shimo-Ozato Village||Meiji 9|
A part of
|Showa 24 years 4 month 1 Date|
|Part of Kakinouchi Village||Hiroto Village||Hiroto Village'|
|Part of Takabayashi Village|
Changes in the population of Tenei Village (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Village Mayor: Katsuyuki Soeda (2011-current 3rd term)
- Constant number: 10 people
- Term of office: March 2012-March 24
- Chair: Katsuhiko Koyama (non-parliamentary group, 3rd term)
- Vice-chairman: Osamu Goto (non-parliamentary group, 3rd term)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Representative name|
|Japan Communist Party||1||Tokiko Oura|
|Abandoned||9||Keihito Osuga, Akira Hattori, Kazuyoshi Hirose, Kazuo Yangtsuma, Tsutomu Watanabe, Kihachi Kumada, Masataka Sudo, Osamu Goto, Katsuhiko Koyama|
*As of October 2014, 6.
Fukushima Prefectural Assembly (Sukagawa City / Iwase District Electoral District)
- Constant number: 3 people
- Term: April 2011, 23-April 11, 20 (Heisei 2015)
|Name||Parliamentary name||Number of wins|
|Munekata Yasushi||Democratic and Prefectural Union Parliamentary Assembly||4|
|Kenji Saito||LDPFukushima Prefectural Assembly||1|
|Masanari Kawada||Fukushima Future Network||6|
*As of October 2014, 3.
Tenei VillageYaconIs a special product, and PR activities are carried out in Tokyo and other places.Fried buns and sake buns are also famous and can be bought at shopping malls in Sukagawa City.
RiceRice / Taste Analysis Appraisal Contest: International ConventionIt is the only brand rice in Japan that has won the gold medal for 9 consecutive years.
- primary school
- Tenei Village Hiroto Elementary School (Oaza Iitoyo Shinyama 28)
- Tenei Village Osato Elementary School (25 Osato Hatada)
- Tenei Village Makimoto Elementary School (Makinouchi Bunsha 35)
- Tenei Village Yumoto Elementary School (Oaza Tarao Aza Nonaka)
- Junior high school
- Tenei Village Tenei Junior High School (Large Shiroko character Nishihara 5)
- Tenei Village Yumoto Junior High School (Oji Tarao, Gorinbayashiyama 10)
There is no train station in the villageTohoku ShinkansenPasses through the eastern part of the village, and the nearest station from the village office isJR EastTohoku Main LineKagamiishi StationOrYabuki StationBoth are about 10km away from the village office.
- General national road
- National Route 118 --With the Yumoto district of the same villageShimogo TownBetween EdamatsuTsurunuma RiverIt was a narrowed area and it was difficult to construct the road.Until thenLeft bankThe mountain road that passed through the mountain pass at the foot of Mt.In the same sectionRight bankThe reason why we built a road along the river and made it accessible by car1953(Showa28 years).afterwards1987(Showa62 years)Semi tunnelOpens, and the end point of the national highwaySukagawaからAizuwakamatsuWith the change to1992(Heisei4 years)Prefectural roadからNational roadWas promoted to.
- National Route 294
- Main local road
- General prefectural road
- Kinosato Tenei -National Route 294
- Lake Hatori Plateau --Fukushima Prefectural Road 37 Shirakawa Hatori Line
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- British Hills
- Angel Forest Nasu Shirakawa (Spa Resort, Tennis Court, Campground, Cottage)
- Hatori Lakeside Auto Camping Ground
- Lake Hatori(Smelt fishing)
- Mt. Futamatayama
- YOSAKOI Soran Junior East Japan Tournament
- Northern Farm Tenei(Old: Tenei Horse Park)
- Ryugatsuka Tomb
- Niki Onsen(Futamata Onsen)
- Yumoto Onsen(Yumoto Onsen) --In the 40sTsuge YoshiharuVisited and praised it as the best place ever.
- Tenei Onsen(Tenei Onsen)
- Hatori Lake Onsen(Hatoriko Onsen)
- Meijiyu Onsen
- Grandee Hatoriko Ski Resort
- Ski Resort Tenei
ゴ ル フ 場
- Taiheiyo Club & Associates Shirakawa Resort
- Shirakawa Meadow Golf Club
Celebrity from Tenei Village
Works set in this village
- Niki Valley - Tsuge YoshiharuA manga work created based on the model of Yukoya Onsen, which actually exists.Showa 40'sNiki OnsenThe appearance of is drawn realistically.
- Dantarian Bookcase - Anime
Yoshiharu Tsuge Museum
2018Than,NPO corporation"Yudagumi" became the designated manager of the village and started to improve the boxwood museum.In the Yumoto area2014There is a 140-year-old village-rural exchange facility (also known as "Chieko's House"), which has won a special category award at the Fukushima Prefectural Architecture and Culture Award. In addition to exhibiting materials such as the complete works of Yoshiharu Tsuge and the magazines published at that time, it will be a base for disseminating the appeal of Tsuge's works, and it aims to open in June of the same year with the intention of making it a place for exchange between fans.Part of the Japanese-style room will be opened as a free rest area "Engawa Cafe".
Tsuge was in the village in the 40sNiki OnsenIwase Yumoto Onsen, a manga modeled after an existing Yumoto ryokanNiki Valley』And magnificentThatched roofThe streets of Iwase Yumoto Onsen at the time whenイ ラ ス トI have left it in.Regarding the Yukoya Ryokan, there was talk of demolishing it due to aging, but in response to the persistent voice of Tsuge fans who wanted to keep it as it is, it was decided to build a new inn in another place while repairing the old building. Taking advantage of the fact that it is a place related to Yoshiharu Tsuge, such as being consideredRegional revitalizationIs progressing.
Impact of the Great East Japan Earthquake
Occurred in 2011Great East Japan Earthquake(Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake) Caused great damage such as damage to many houses in the village.Also, it occurred at the same timeTEPCOFukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant AccidentAccompanyRadioactive materialThe outflow is also affecting Tenei Village.Social problems such as sluggish sales of agricultural products, falling prices, and impact on the tourism industry (hot springs and resort facilities) are occurring. As of May 2012, the air dose in the village can be confirmed in real time by the radiation monitoring information of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology..
- ^ Information on Tenei Village Tenei Village Official Homepage Viewed May 2020, 5
- ^ Kadokawa Japan Place Name Dictionary Compilation Committee "Kadokawa Japan Geographic Names Dictionary 7 Fukushima Prefecture',Kadokawa Shoten, 1981 from ISBN 4040010701
- ^ Nihon Kayo Shuppan Co., Ltd. Editorial Section "National Municipalities Transition Overview",Japan Kayo Publishing, 2006, from ISBN 4817813180
- ^ ""The best rice in the world" Tenei rice --Report --Elma's reading --Ale market --Yahoo! JAPAN”(Japanese). Ale market. 2019/3/23Browse.
- ^ a b Fukushima Minpo January 2018, 1 --To the birth of Yoshiharu Tsuge Museum NPO corporation "Yudagumi" manga work charm PR 22 years old folk house utilization
- ^ Sankei News 2014.11.21 --Yoshiharu Tsuge's Yukoya "Preservation" Volunteer Initiatives for Tourism Resources Fukushima
- ^ Information related to the Great East Japan Earthquake Radiation monitoring measurement results, etc.
- ^ Environmental radiation dose map (an example of past air dose measurement data)
- "Municipal Name Transition Dictionary" published by Tokyodo, 1990.
- "Today is good weather too』- Osamu YamamotoManga works.Yamamoto has purchased a house in Tenei Village, and describes his life before the Great East Japan Earthquake and how he planted rice after the earthquake.
- Tenei Village Branding Promotion Council