Photo Hospitalization status of new coronavirus-infected persons
[18th] New corona infection 8 new people in Nagasaki Prefecture
If you write the contents roughly
The breakdown of 8 newly infected people is 5 in Nagasaki, 1 in Hirado, XNUMX in Isahaya, and XNUMX in Omura.
Nagasaki City and the prefecture announced on the 18th that they have confirmed a total of eight people infected with the new coronavirus in the prefecture.The city has not announced the store name ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Hirado City(Hirado) isNagasakiNorthwestHirado IslandAnd its surroundings as an administrative areaCity..The central Hirado district is oldHirado DomainMatsuura Ofcastle townso,IsolationbeforeChugoku,Portugal, NetherlandsIt was an international trading port.
The current city of Hirado is2005May 10In (old) Hirado City and its surroundingsKitamatsuura-gunTabira Town-Ikitsuki Town-Oshima villageWas established by a merger (new merger) with the city hall, and the building of the former Hirado city hall is still in use. (Old) Hirado City is Hirado Island andDejimaな ど Remote islandOnly the city area was used, but the current Hirado city area isMainland KyushuAlso straddles.
NagasakiNorthernKitamatsuura PeninsulaWith the northwestern tip of the region and the peninsulaHirado SetoIs across the westHirado Island, And northwest of Hirado IslandIkitsuki Island,Hirado IslandTrue north ofDejima, Further north of TakushimaMatosan OshimaIs the main city area.The position isSaseboAbout 25km northwest ofNagasakiIt is about 80km north-northwest from.Hirado BridgeThe mainland of Kyushu and Hirado Island are connected atIkitsuki BridgeHirado Island and Ikitsuki Island are connected by.
The western end of Hirado IslandKyusyuIs the westernmost point ofKozakibanaLocated west of (Sasebo City), mainland Japan (Hokkaido-Honshu-Shikoku・ It is the westernmost of all areas that can be moved to and from Kyushu) or mainland Japan only by land transportation.
- Mountain:Yasumandake・ ・Mt. Shijiki・ Fukiageyama
- Rivers: Kamizone River, Kubuki River
- Dam: Winnowing Dam / Kubuki Dam
Typical in the Kyushu regionOceanic climateTherefore, it is warm in winter and the temperature does not rise easily in summer.The midsummer days of normal years are 24.7 days and the winter days are only 2.3 days, and the annual and daily differences are very small.There was only one observation on a hot day in 1960, and it has not been observed for more than 1 years.Annual rainfall reaches 60 mm or more, but more than one-thirdrainy seasonI am concentrating on the period.
|Climate of Hirado Special Area Meteorological Observatory (Iwanoue-cho, Hirado City, altitude 58m)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||18.7|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||9.6|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||7.0|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||4.4|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−5.7|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||84.9|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5 mm)||10.1||9.4||10.8||10.7||9.8||13.6||13.9||11.0||10.7||7.8||9.4||10.1||127.3|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||94.0||115.8||157.7||179.0||194.3||125.3||146.9||196.7||158.9||174.6||132.8||104.6||1,777.7|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1940-present)|
|Population distribution by age in Hirado City and the whole country (2005)||Hirado City Age / Gender Population Distribution (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Hirado City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Especially before the seclusionEdo PeriodUntil the early days, it prospered as a center of foreign trade.
Before modern times
- 1191(Takehisa2 years)- Eisai Eisai Study abroadPreviousSouthern Song DynastyReturn to Hirado Island.
- 1225(Gennin2 years)- Matsuura PartyThe clan (the ancestor of Mr. Matsuura Hirado)OjikaMoved to Hirado from Tateyama (currentlyMatsuura Historical MuseumBuild a building on the back mountain).
- 1550(astronomical19 years)- Takanobu Matsuura Nanban tradeAdvance toHirado PortToPortugal OfTradeThe ship arrives at the port for the first time.In September of the same yearFrancisco XavierCame to Hirado,キ リ ス ト 教(Catholic) Begin missionary work.
- 1561(Eiroku4 years)- Miyanomae IncidentThe Portuguese ship's trading port started the following yearOmura DomainYokoseura of the territory (currentlySaikai CitySaikai TownYokoze) will be replaced.
- 1584(Tensho12 years)- SpainTrade ship arrives at the port.
- 1600(Keicho5 years)- Matsuura Shinnobu Tokugawa IeyasuRelieved from the territory of 6 stones,Hirado DomainIs established.
- 1609(Keicho 14th year)- Netherlands Trading houseInstalled.
- 1613(Keicho 18th year)- The United Kingdom Trading houseInstalled.
- 1615(GenwaFirst year) -Director of the British Trading HouseRichard Cox, First time in Japansweet potatoCultivate. (At the timeOkinawaWas inRyukyu KingdomThen, before that1605It is said that it was cultivated for the first time in Japan)
- 1620(6th year of Genna)- Miura Anshin (William Adams), Sick in Hirado.
- 1623(9th year of Genna) --The English trading house was closed.
- 1641(Kanei18 years)-Dutch trading houseNagasaki OfDejimaMoved to Hirado, and the Nanban trade in Hirado came to an end.
- 1707(Hoei4 years) -Kameoka Castle (Hirado Castle) Is completed.
- 1871(Meiji4 years)- Abandoned DomainAs a result, the Hirado domain became Hirado prefecture. (Later Nagasaki Prefecture)
- 1880(Meiji 13) -Former Hirado feudal lordMatsura AkiraHowever, the children of the former feudal lord, etc.EducationOpened "Grace Shoin".CurrentNagasaki Prefectural Grace Hall High SchoolPredecessor of.
- 1955(Showa30 years) -Renovated the old Matsuura residenceMatsuura Historical MuseumOpens.
- 1969(49) -NagasakiNational bodySumoBecause the competition is held and attendedEmperor Showa-Empress KasumiVisits Hirado.
- 1977(Showa52 years) June 4- Hirado BridgeIs opened,Hirado IslandIs connected to the mainland of Kyushu.
- 1991(Heisei3 years) June 7- Ikitsuki BridgeIs opened,Ikitsuki IslandAnd Hirado Island are connected.
- 2015(27)May 8 --"Hirado City Future Creation Center, COLAS Hirado" opens in Iwanouecho.
- 2018(30) April 6- Nagasaki and Amakusa region latent religious relation heritage UNESCO Ofworld Cultural HeritageBe registered with..One of the constituent assets "Sacred Places and Villages of Hirado" is located in the city.
Changes in administrative areas
- 1871(Meiji4 years)- Abandoned DomainThe Hirado domain was abolishedHirado PrefectureAnd thenNagasakiWill be merged into.
- 1878(11th year of Meiji)
- A part of Hirado Village (formerly Hirado Castle) is separated and becomes Hirado Town.
- May 10 - County, town and village organization lawIncluding the current city area due to the enforcement in Nagasaki PrefectureMatsuura-gunAs an administrative division in the area of 1 villages in 49 townKitamatsuura-gunWas launched.
- 1885(Meiji 18) --A part of Mae Tsuyoshi Village (Kuroshima exemption) was separatedKuroshima VillageWill be. (Kuroshima Village, Kitamatsuura District →SaseboKuroshima exemption → Currently Kuroshima-cho, Sasebo City)
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)May 4 - Municipal systemWith the enforcement, the following towns and villages, which correspond to the current city area of Kitamatsuura District, will be established.
- Hirado(Independent town system)
- Hirado Village(Hirado Village and Toshima Village merged)
- Nakanomura(Single village system)
- Lion village(Single village system)
- Himosashi Village(Himosashi Village and Houki Village merged)
- Nakatsura Village(Single village system)
- Tsuyoshi Village(Furuta Village and Mae Tsuyoshi Village merged)
- Shijiki Village(Independent village system. Renamed Ura Shijiki Village)
- Tabira Village(Single village system)
- Minamitabira Village(Merger of Oteda Village and Shimodera Village)
- Ikitsuki Village(Merger of birthplace village and Yamada village)
- Oshima village(Oshima Village and Azuchi Village merged)
- 1925(Taisho14) April 4-Hirado-cho and Hirado-mura merged and newly establishedHiradoWas launched.
- 1940(Showa15 years)May 4 --Ikitsuki VillageTown systemEnforcement.Ikitsuki TownBecomes
- 1954(Showa 29) April 4-Tahira Village and Minamitabira Village merged to enforce the town system.Tabira TownWas launched.
- May 1 --Hirado Town, Nakano Village, Shishi Village, Himosashi Village, Nakatsura Village, Tsuyoshi Village, Shijiki Village mergedMunicipal systemEnforcement.Hirado City(XNUMXst generation) is launched.
- May 4 --Former Minamitabira Village in Tabira TownLarge printSuetachibana, a part of ShimoderaEgyo TownTransferred to. (Suetachibana, Emukae Town → Currently Suetachibana, Emukae Town, Sasebo City)
- 2005(Heisei17 years)May 10 --Hirado City, Oshima Village, Ikitsuki Town, Tabira Town merged.NewlyHirado City(Current).As a result, the village disappeared from Nagasaki Prefecture.
- 2019(31ReiwaFirst year) January- West Kyushu Sasebo Metropolitan AreaParticipate in
- Before the new merger
- --February 1955 (Showa 30) 1963(Showa 38) 2nd term 2 years until February.
- Shozo Aosaki --February 1963 (Showa 38) 1971(Showa 46) 2nd term 2 years until February.
- Mitsuyo Yamaga --February 1971 (Showa 46) 1983(Showa 58) 1nd term 3 years until February.
- Ryotaro Yuya --February 1983 (Showa 58) 1996(8) Approximately 11 years (14th term) until November.
- Nobu Shirahama -1996 (Heisei 8)May 12 ~ 2005(17)May 9About 11 years (3rd term).
- After the new merger
- Executor of duties-Kenichi Obama (former Mayor of Oshima Village) -2005 (Heisei 17)May 10 ~ 2005 (Heisei 17)May 11For about a month.
- The first generation-Nobu Shirahama (former Mayor of Hirado) -November 2005, 17- 2009(21)May 11Up to 1 term 4 years.
- 2nd generation (current position) - Naruhiko Kuroda(PreviousNagasaki Prefectural AssemblyCongressman) -2009 (Heisei 21)May 11 ~ 3rd term.
- Hirado City Council Capacity 18
- Hirado City HallMain office
- Chubu branch office
- Southern branch office
- Takushima Liaison Office
- Oshima branch (former Oshima village office)
- Ikitsuki Branch (former Ikitsuki Town Hall)
- Tateura branch office
- Tahira Branch (former Tahira Town Hall)
- Hirado City Fire DepartmentHirado City Fire Department
- Nakatsura branch office
- Tahira branch office
- Ikitsuki branch office
- Ojima branch office
- Hirado Municipal Hospital
- Ikitsuki Hospital
- Clinic-Oshima Clinic, Takushima Clinic
- Nagasaki Prefectural Assembly
- Hirado constituency capacity 1
- Prefectural North Promotion Bureau(Sasebo）
- Tabira Civil Engineering Maintenance Office (Tahira-cho, Hirado City)
- Prefectural Kita Health Center (Tahiracho, Hirado City)
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Nagasaki Prefecture 4nd Ward(Hirado City,Sasebo(Haiki-Mikawauchi-Palace(Except within the jurisdiction of each branch),Matsuura,Saikai City,Sasa Town）||Seigo Kitamura||LDP||7||Constituency|
Sister city/friendship city
- Nan'an(People's Republic of China)- 1995May 10Sister city tie-up
- (Kingdom of the Netherlands)- 2011May 9Sister city tie-up
The tourism industry centered on the historic sites of Hirado Castle TownHirado BridgeAlthough it had been temporarily stagnant after the boom before and after the opening, it is trying to redevelop tourism resources, cooperate with neighboring areas, and respond to experiential tourism.Although the mining industry does not behave and agriculture and fisheries are important industries, competition with other production areas is fierce and struggling.As a result of focusing on the hometown tax payment system, the donation application amount of the hometown tax payment system in 2014 was 14 billion yen, which was the highest in Japan.The city has introduced a system in which points are given to donors according to the amount of donations, and benefits such as prickly pear and Hirado beef can be selected from the catalog.However, competition among local governments became excessive and the system was reviewed, and in FY2016 it was about 12 billion yen..
- Agricultural and marine products
- Processed goods
- Gourmet rice cake
- SuboKamaboko (steamed fish cake) ――It is a special product of Kawauchi-cho, and it was initially wrapped with locally produced straw because the straw is plant-based and absorbs water, which is useful for long-term storage of kamaboko...However, due to the difficulty in procuring due to the decrease in wheat planting, it is now a kamaboko wrapped with a straw..
- Chin Dashi Ramen (1991 OfIkitsuki BridgeBefore and after openingIkitsuki TownIt is said that the store that started business in Japan originated in)
- Juhachi Shinwa Bank(4 stores) -Hirado Branch, Hirado Central Branch, Tahira Branch, Ikitsuki Branch
- Nagasaki Prefectural Credit Union(1 store) -Hirado branch
- Nagasaki Saikai Agricultural Cooperative(JA Bank) (6 stores, 1 office) -Hirado branch, Himosashi branch, Tsuyoshi branch, Oshima branch, Ikitsuki branch, Yamada branch, Takushima office
- Fisheries cooperative(JF Marine Bank)-Hirado City Fisheries Cooperative, Shijiki Fisheries Cooperative, Tateura Fisheries Cooperative, Ikitsuki Fisheries Cooperative, Kujukushima Fisheries Cooperative
- post office(Japan Post Bank) (24 stations)
- Collection and delivery station ――Post office (6 station) that handles collection and delivery operations in addition to window operations
- Hirado Post Office --Regions starting with 859-51
- Himosashi Post Office-Regions starting with 859-53
- Tsuyoshi Post Office --Regions starting with 859-55
- Ikitsuki Post Office --Regions starting with 859-57 (Ikitsuki Island）
- Ojima Post Office-Regions starting with 859-58 (Matosan Oshima）
- Tahira Post Office --Regions starting with 859-48 (formerlyTabira Town）
- No pick-up and delivery station(9 stations)
- Higashitabira Post Office, Tasuke Post Office, Kawauchi Post Office, Neshishi Post Office, Nakatsura Post Office, Maetsuyoshi Post Office, Shishiki Post Office, Miyanoura Post Office, Tateura Post Office
- Simple post office(9 stations)
- Manomoto Simple Post Office, Light Incense Simple Post Office, Takaragame Simple Post Office, Kigatsu Simple Post Office, Lion Simple Post Office, Tsutsumi Simple Post Office, Misaki Simple Post Office, Takushima Simple Post Office, Matyama(Azuchi)Simple post office
- Collection and delivery station ――Post office (6 station) that handles collection and delivery operations in addition to window operations
All prefectural.A total of 3 schools. (2018(As of April 30).The closed high school (branch school)List of closed high schools in Nagasaki #Hirado CityRefer to.
- Nagasaki Prefectural Grace Hall High School(general course-Science and Mathematics）
- Nagasaki Prefectural Hirado High School(Integrated course）
- Nagasaki Prefectural Kitamatsu Agricultural High School(Department of Bioproduction, Department of Food Distribution, Department of Life Science)
Junior high school
All municipal.A total of 8 schools (as of April 2021 (Reiwa 3)).Junior high schools that have been consolidated or closedList of closed junior high schools in Nagasaki #Hirado CityRefer to.
- Hirado Junior High School
- Nakano Junior High School
- Chubu Junior High School
- Southern Junior High School
- Tahira Junior High School
- Ikitsuki Junior High School
- Takushima Junior High School
- Oshima Junior High School
All municipal.A total of 15 schools (as of April 2018).Elementary schools that have been consolidated or closedList of closed elementary schools in Nagasaki #Hirado CityRefer to.
- Hirado Elementary School
- Tasuke Elementary School
- Nakano Elementary School
- Himosashi Elementary School
- Neshiko Elementary School
- Tsuyoshi Elementary School
- Shijiki Elementary School
- Noko Elementary School
- Tahira Kita Elementary School
- Tahira Higashi Elementary School
- Tahira Minami Elementary School
- Ikitsuki Elementary School
- Yamada Elementary School
- Takushima Elementary School
- Oshima Elementary School
- Hirado Kindergarten (closed at the end of March 2020)
- Yamada Kindergarten (Ikitsuki Town)
- Yayoi Kindergarten (Tahiracho)
- Ikitsuki nursery school
- Yamada nursery school
- Oshima nursery school
- Light garden nursery school
- Ainoen nursery school
- Shioka nursery school
- Minori Nursery School
- Mebae nursery school
- Wakaba nursery school
- Hanazono nursery school
- Hiradoguchi Social Center Nursery School
- Houki nursery school
- Nakano Aikoen
- Towa Aikoen
- Shishi nursery school
- Tsutsumi nursery school
- Kobato nursery school
- Nakatsu Ryo Nursery School
- Tsuyoshi nursery school
- Haifuku nursery school
- Kigatsucho remote nursery school
- Neshikocho remote nursery school
- Shijikicho remote nursery school
- Nokocho remote nursery school
- Hirado Library- 2015(27)May 8A new building opens in "Hirado City Future Creation Center, COLAS Hirado" in Iwanouecho.
- Nagata Memorial Library
- Island mansion
- Folk Museum
- Oshima Furusato Museum
- Tabira Insect Nature Park
- Nearest airportNagasaki Airport..A little far, but there are many flightsFukuoka AirportMany citizens use.
- Matsuura RailwayNishikyushu Line
Both stations are located in the former Tabira town area (mainland side).
General national road
- National Route 204
- National Route 383
- Hirado Bridge Toll Road(Open for free from April 2010, 4)
Main local road
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road No. 19 Hirado Tahira Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road No. 42 Hirado Ikitsuki Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road No. 60 Shishi Tsuyoshi Line
General prefectural road
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road No. 152 Tahira Port Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road No. 200 Thin Hong Kong Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road 221 and beyond Zendahira Port Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road 230 Kitamatsu Park Hiradoguchi Line
- Saihi Motor --There are routes throughout the city, such as the Hirado Island route in Hirado City and the former Tahira Town.There is also a line that crosses the Hirado Pier and connects the center of Hirado City with neighboring cities, towns and villages.SaseboThere is a "half-kyu" that connects Hirado City with Sasa Town, and a line that connects Matsuura City and Hirado City.
- Ikitsuki Car --With the center of Hirado cityIkitsuki IslandIt operates a route connecting the two and a route within Ikitsuki Island.
- Hirado Fureai Bus --Operating routes in the central and southern parts of Hirado IslandCommunity bus..Once a Hirado bus (YOKARO) Was in operation, but it was suspended from November 2014, 11 due to the poor management of the operating company, and since then it has been a paid passenger transportation for private use by Hirado City.
- --A route bus that runs on Azuchi-Oshima Island.
- Satsuki Tourism --Hirado city center, Tahira (Hiradoguchi), Matsuura city and Fukuoka city (Canal City Hakata) Is operated by a highway bus.
- Hirado Island (Hirado Port) --Azuchi-Oshima (Kamiura / Azuchi-Oshima): Hirado Municipal
- Hirado Island (Hirado Port)- Dejima: Takeyama Transport
- Hirado Island (Maetsuyoshi Port) --Sasebo City (Aiura-Sasebo):Tsuyoshi Merchant Shipping
Long time agoHiradoguchi・ Hirado / Light incense ---Misaki KaiunThere was a route.Also,Nomo Merchant Ship OfHakata(Fukuoka City)- Fukue(Goto city) Only upbound flights called at Tateura Port (Ikitsuki Island), but it has passed since 2007.
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
1996Than2003OverTourismThe number of customers continues to increase slightly.Hirado City cites tourism development such as Hirado hot springs and events, and strengthening cooperation with Sasebo City and the Prefectural Tourism Federation as factors for this.
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
- Hirado Castle(Kameoka Castle)
- Matsuura Historical Museum
- Saikyoji Temple --Reihokan, Mie Tower
- Hirado Xavier Memorial Church
- View of temples and churches-Xavier Memorial ChurchKomyoji Temple・ Three temples of Mizuunji overlap.
- Saiwaibashi(Dutch Bridge)
- --A stone wall along the slope of the stone steps that climbs Yamate from the front of a private house where a part of the wall of the Dutch Trading Post remains.
- - Dutch trading houseSee.
- Sakikata Park- XavierMonument Square,Miura AnjinTomb (Meotozuka)
- Catholic Hoki Church
- Catholic Himosashi Church
- Hirado Christian Museum
- Tabira Park
- Satotabarure History and Folklore Museum
- Tabira Insect Nature Park
- Tabira Catholic Church(Catholic Tabira Church, Setoyama Catholic Church)
- Oshimamura Kamiura(Important traditional buildings preservation area,Matosan Oshima）
- Ikitsuki Town Museum "Island House"
- Shiodawara Cliff (Ikitsuki Island）
- Obae Lighthouse(Ikitsuki Island)
- Senkoji Temple - EisaiTemple related to Zen Master
- Miyanoura Fishing Port-It is said to be the westernmost port in Japan connected to the mainland by a bridge.
- Hirado Onsen
Festivals and events
- Nakizumo (February 2rd):Saikyoji Temple
- Hirado Onsen / Castle Doll Festival (February 2th-April 15rd)
- Hirado Kaido Tokaijin Festival (early May)
- Hirado South Wind Night Wind People Festival (Summer Team: Early August, Autumn Team: Mid-September)
- Tabira Summer Festival (August 8th)
Celebrity from Hirado
- Birth month whale Taizaemon(Edo periodGrand SumoWrestler, Known as the legendary giant wrestler) * Former Ikitsuki Town (1827-1850)
- Inagaki Manjiro(Diplomat) (1861-1908)
- Oki Reisuke(Intelligent activist) (1874-1904)
- Kameju Ozaki(Former professional baseball player, father of Takanowaka Ozaki) * Former Ikitsuki Town
- Ozaki Yuuki(Talent, former sumo wrestler: Takanowaka Yuki) * Former Ikitsuki Town
- Kaneko Iwazo(政治家, OriginalAgriculture and water phase) * Former Ikitsuki Town (1907-1986)
- Jiro Kanekohara(OriginalMember of the House of Representatives, Former NagasakiGovernor) * Old Ikitsuki Town
- Kamita Mika(singer) * Former Tabira Town
- Mitsumasa Kawakami(Yoga leader)
- Satoshi Kuribayashi(Insect photographer) * Former Tabira Town
- Yoshisuke Kurosaki(Japanese-style painter, children's painter, picture book painter) (1905-1984)
- It was
- Akira Takada(Japan netfounder)
- Seiichi Takada(Black Cats, vocals) (1960-2004)
- Morikazu Tanaka(Attorney, former prosecutor) (1943-2014)
- Takumi Tsukamoto(Pro wrestler,Dainippon Pro WrestlingBelongs)
- Zheng Chenggong(ChinaLightBorn in Hirado, a soldier of the country) (1624-1662)
- (Koxinga's younger brother, Jirozaemon Tagawa (later)Nanazaemon) 11th grandson)
- Kikushiro Nagata(Doctor of Law, 5th President of Nihon University, Honorary President) (1895-1969)
- Ko Fujiura(Lyricist,poets) (1898-1979)
- Shin Fujishima(singer）
- Shunichi Furukawa(University of Tsukuba教授,Public administration scholar) (1948-2006)
- Kazuya Maekawa(Former soccer player)
- Yasukawachi (Free announcer)
- Yanagimoto Yanagisaku(Colonel of the Navy, Captain of the aircraft carrier "Soryu") (1894-1942)
Hirado Defense Squadron Hiradoshi Man..Currently inactive. It was formed in 2000 as part of the town revitalization.It consists of 6 heroes: Chin Red, Oni Yocho Blue, Kamaboko Yellow, Burdock Mochi Green, Hirado Beef Pink, and Dutch Tricolor.It is said that he fights against his nemesis Ijimenger and continues to protect the peace of Hirado day and night.The activity was not limited to Hirado, but was also active outside the prefecture, including events in various parts of Nagasaki prefecture.
- ^ "Normal value download”. Japan Meteorological Agency. August, 2021Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. August, 2021Browse.
- ^ a b Yoko Gushiken (August 2015, 8). “A new library opens in Hirado. Tourists can also register for use”. Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun): p. Morning edition Nagasaki version
- ^ "Nagasaki, Amakusa's" Kakure Kirishitan "is decided as a World Cultural Heritage 22nd". Sankei Shimbun(July 2018, 6) 2018/6/30Browse.
- ^  --Hirado City, Nagasaki Prefecture (viewed December 2018, 12)
- ^ Sasebo City. “Regarding the conclusion of a cooperation agreement regarding the formation of the West Kyushu Sasebo wide-area metropolitan area (cooperation central city area)”(Japanese). Sasebo. 2020/3/19Browse.
- ^ "Hirado City Council Overview / Hirado City Council Member Political Ethics Ordinance". 2018/12/22Browse.
- ^ "Sasebo City and Hirado City Respond to a drastic reduction in hometown tax payment”. Nishinippon Shimbun. 2020/7/15Browse.
- ^ a b Uedasuke (January 2016, 1). “From Kawauchi! Special product wrapped with Satsumasendai straw”. Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun): p. Morning edition Nagasaki version
- Official website
- Hirado City, Nagasaki Prefecture (@HIRADOcity)- Twitter
- Hirado City Hall - Facebook
- Hirado City (@ hkl5663h)- LINE Add Friend
- Nagasaki Prefecture Hirado Tourism Association "Master Navi Hirado"
- Matsuura Historical Museum
- Kitamatsu Western Regional Merger Council(2005/09/20 archive)- National Diet LibraryWeb Archiving Project
- Wiki travelIsHirado CityThere is a travel guide about.
- Hirado CityGeographic data related to- Open street map
- Map - Google map
- "Hirado (city)』- Koto bank