2 Delta strains in Iwaki Fukushima Prefecture, 11 new corona infections
If you write the contents roughly
So far, it has been confirmed in Fukushima City, Koriyama City, Minamisoma City, etc., and the total number is eight.
On the 19th, the prefecture has a "L452R" mutation, which is likely to be a mutant strain of the new coronavirus "Delta strain" derived from India. → Continue reading
Minami Fukushima Shimbun
A news site of the local newspaper "Fukushima Minyu Shimbun" that represents Fukushima Prefecture. Since it was first published in Meiji 28, we have been transmitting the latest community-based news as a “friend of the people of the prefecture”. The prefectural news covers a wide range of local news by connecting 25 news bases in Fukushima prefecture. We are also focusing on recovery from the Great East Japan Earthquake and articles related to TEPCO's Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant. We will deliver a variety of articles such as gourmet, sightseeing, events, readable serials.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Image request: HozojiImage providedplease.(August, 2021）|
2006 years(Heisei18 years)May 1,HaramachiとSoma-gunOdaka TownandKashima Town mergerWas born. For each area of the old municipalityLocal autonomous districtAnd eachHaramachi Ward""Odaka Ward""Kashima WardToAddressAlmost left the name.
Initially, the merger talks between Odaka Town, Kashima Town, and Haramachi CityIitate VillageOld includingWhereaboutsIt was held in (Namegatagun), and "Namegata City" was also listed as a candidate for the new city name. By the way, the year before the merger was implementedMay 9ToIbarakiWas inWhereaboutsThree towns (reading the same) merged,WhereaboutsIs born.
The southernmost and largest city of Hamadori, Fukushima PrefectureIwakiとMiyagiSendai cityAnd the distance to each is about 75kmIt is located almost in the middle of both cities.Local newspaper"Fukushima private press''Fukushima MinyuBoth of the two papers have branch offices.
country'sImportant intangible folk cultural propertiesIs specified inSoma NomaoiIs done.Minamisoma City (formerlyHaramachi) IsScience fiction movie"Sengoku Self-Defense Force』Used for shooting,Soma NomaoiWas used in the play.High school students in the cityextraAre cooperating as
As part of the recovery from the earthquake, the Fukushima Robot Test Field was set up in the city under the Fukushima Innovation Coast Initiative, and the environment for robot development and verification is one of the best in Japan.
Great Kanto EarthquakeOf Haramachi Ward that first introducedHaramachi Radio TowerIs about 200 in heightmAnd at that timeAsiaIt was the tallest building in the world. However, due to deterioration etc.1982(ShowaIt was dismantled in 57 and is now 1/10 in Haramachi Ward.ス ケ ー ル OfMonumentIsMemories & Haramachi Radio TowerThere is.
Warm currentDue to the influence of, the climate is cool in summer and warm in winter.The amount of snowfallTohoku regionAlthough it is small asSouth coast lowIt may snow heavily when it passes.There is a lot of snow in the Haramachiku Baba, Katakura district, Odaka Ward Kawabo, and Kanaya districts along the mountain.
- Main terrain
- Mountains:Yamoriyama, Hachijo Ishiyama,Kunimiyama
- River system:Nitta River,Manogawa, Odaka River,Miyata River, Ota River, Minashi River, Lake Hayama
- Inshore and coastal topography:Hokusen coast
Wide area classification
It belongs to the Soso region among the Soso, Iwaki, prefecture north, prefecture middle, prefecture south, Aizu, and Minamiaizu, which are one of the regional divisions in Fukushima prefecture..
- Soma City: Adjacent in the north.
- Soma-gunIitate Village: Adjacent in the west.
- FutabaNamie Town: Widely adjacent from southwest to south.
Area in the city
In the area of the old municipalities,Local autonomous districtIs set up, and the address display is given the name of the ward after the city name except for some areas.
- Former Odaka Town, Soma District → Minamisoma CityOdaka Ward
- Former Soma-gun Kashima Town → Minamisoma CityKashima Ward
- Former Haramachi City → Minamisoma CityHaramachi Ward
- Example: 27-27 Honmachi, Haramachi → XNUMX-XNUMX Honmachi, Haramachi-ku, Minamisoma
There are ward offices in Odaka and Kashima.
- Former Odaka Town Office → Odaka Ward Office
- Former Kashima Town Office → Kashima City Office
- Former Haramachi City Hall → Minamisoma City Hall (Main Office)
Before modern times
- Jomon PeriodFrom the middle of the first half to the end of the middle period (about 5500-about 4000 years ago):Urajiri KaizukaFormation period.
- Kofun periodFirst half: Current Minamisoma CityHaramachi WardTo the area withinSakurai TumulusA group is built.
- Transmission-DatongNew Year (806):MutsuWhereaboutsAt the summit of MunjugatakeTakakura BunsudouWill be erected (later moved to Takakura Village (now Takakura, Haramachi Ward) at the foot of the building).
- CalendarNew Year (1326):Chiba clan OfSoma ShigetsukeLaga MutsuWhereaboutsDown to.Odaka Castle(CurrentlyOdaka WardOdaka)ResidenceAnd expand the power.Mutsu SomaBecome the ancestor of.
- Kenmu3 years(1336):Akira KitahataLeadSouthern DynastyAttacked by the forces,North morningMr. Mutsu Soma was defeated. As many of the clan killed and killed, Kodakajo alsoFallen castleTo do.
- Kenbu 4 years (1337): Returned to JapanSomaDefeats the Kitahata family and restores his territory to the old, and Otaka Castle is regained.
- Tensho17May 6(1589May 7):Date Masamune Battle of SuriueharaでYoshihiroAnd wins over Minami Oshu. Due to this, Mutsu Soma's main territory isDateWill face directly with.
- KeichoFebruary 2 (1597March):Soma YoshiseHowever, he left Kodaka Castle, which was the residence of Mr. Mutsu Soma for 280 years, and repaired and built a castle located in the north (Ushikoshi, Haramachi-ku).
- Keicho 6 years (1601):Tokugawa IeyasuReceived the life ofDate MasamuneIs Uesugi Ryo (Uesugi Kagekatsu), The Soma group cooperates with the Date group (this is the territory)ReliefIt is said that it led to).
- October 7th, Keicho (1602March):Soma Toshie Masanobu HondaAnd Ieyasu Tokugawa won the relief of Mutsu Soma's main territory viaSoma domain (Soma Nakamura domain, Nakamura domain)Is established.
- October 16th, Keicho (1611December): Soma RikanNakamura Castle (Soma Nakamura Castle.. In JapanSoma CityNakamura) was rebuilt to become the main residence (clan office), and Odaka CastleAbandoned castleAnd
- ComplianceNew Year (1652)- EnpoNew Year (1673):Soma TadashiDuring this time under reign,Annual event"Soma NomaoiIs added to the martial arts color to establish a form that continues to this day.
- Tenmei2 years(1782)-8 years (1788): Mainly throughout MutsuGreat Famine of TenmeiHappened, and the Nakamura domain (Soma domain) was severely damaged. Many territoriesStarvationOrEscapedid.
- culture10 years(1813)- Hiroka2 years(1845): The Nakamura clan adopted an immigration introduction policy,VietnamIsami-gunCentered onHokuriku regionAbout 1 people settled there.A total of 3 paddy fields and fieldsstoneThe surplus land was developed.
Since modern times
- The first year of the Meiji eraMay 12(1869May 1): Mutsu Province is divided into 4 parts, and this area isIwaki countryWill belong to.
- Meiji 4May 7(1871May 8):Abandoned DomainByNakamura Domain (Soma Domain)Disappeared, and Nakamura prefecture was established in Iwaki country (this area belongs to).cf. Prefectural Sanji system # Abandoned domain Clan that existed on the day of the prefecture.
- November of the same year (December 11): Almost all of Iwaki country is integrated into Iwasaki prefecture (Iwasakiken) (this area belongs).
- 1872(Meiji 5): All the wild horses in Nomahara have been hunted and caught.Soma NomaoiBecomes infeasible.
- 1876(Meiji9 years)May 8: Fukushima prefecture (former Nihonmatsu prefecture) due to the second prefecture integrationWakamatsu Prefecture・The former Fukushima Prefecture was established by the merger of Iwate Prefecture (this area belongs to).
- 1878(11th year of Meiji)May 7 : Soma Ota Shrine(Currently in Haramachi)Soma NomaoiFor the revival ofMinistry of InteriorGet approval to hold from.
- 1898(31th year of Meiji)May 4: Haramachi (predecessor of Motomachi, Haramachi City. Honmachi, Haramachi-ku, Minamisoma City)cf. )soJapan RailwayIwaki Line (JRJoban LinePredecessor route)Haranomachi StationBut,Kashima VillageSame (currently Kashima Ward)Kashima StationOpened.
- 1898 (31th year of Meiji)May 5 : Odaka Town(Currently Odaka Ward) Japan Railway Iwaki Line (currently JR Joban Line)Odaka StationBut in Haramachi (currently Haramachi Ward)Iwakiota Station(Opening station name: Taka Station) opens.
- 1921(Taisho10 years)7: In Haramachi (currently Haramachi Ward)Haramachi Radio TowerWas completed, and Iwaki Radio and Telegraph Station HaramachiTransmitting stationIs installed.
- 1923(Taisho 12)May 9: Iwaki Radio and Telegraph Station Haramachi Transmission StationGreat Kanto EarthquakeThe first report ofWireless communicationTo electrocut all over the world.
- 1930(Showa5 years)May 7: Located in Odaka Town (currently Odaka Ward)Stone Buddha of Mt.In the countryHistoric siteSpecified in.
- 1937(Showa 12): As a business of Haramachi (currently Honmachi, Haramachi-ku),Nitta RiverWater system???Murakaze (currently in the Nogamigami River basinSoma-gunIitate VillageKazekane) and Kazekane Dam (cf. Iitate Village#River system.. Model:Earth dam) Is completed.
- 1948(23)May 8: Japan Railway Iwaki Line (currently JR) in Odaka-cho (currently Odaka Ward)Joban Line）Mouchi StationOpened.
- 1955(Showa 30):Haramachi(Currently Haramachi Ward)Sakurai TumulusBut,Otsuka HatsushigeLeadMeiji UniversityAs a result of an investigation by the archeology laboratory,Japanese archipelagoThe largest in the Tohoku region, located in the northernmost part of the countryFront and rear burial moundsIt was said.
- 1956(31)May 11: Sakurai Kofun is the nationalHistoric siteSpecified in.
- 1958(Showa 33): Under constructionTokyo Tower(same yearMay 10Completion)Haramachi Radio TowerAbove the height of.
- Late 1960s (early 40s): With Odaka Town, Soma DistrictFutabaNamie TownIn the area that spansTohoku Electric Power Nuclear power plantTo attract. Tohoku Electric Power at that timeOnagawa Nuclear Power StationThe construction plan ofMiyagiOnagawaThe Otakamachi Council (at that time) and Namie Town Council agreed with the opposition that they would receive subsidies, employment, etc. associated with the nuclear power plant. It will be. In the schematic diagram shown in the 1982 magazine interview, there were four reactors(LaterNamie/Odaka Nuclear Power Stationplan).
- 1982(57)3: Due to deterioration,Haramachi Radio TowerIs dismantled.
- 198210: Dismantled Haramachi Radio Towerミ ニ チ ュ アMonumentIsMemories & Haramachi Radio TowerIs completed.
- 1983(Showa 58):Range confirmation surveyAs a result ofSakurai TumulusDug around the burial moundmoat() Is confirmed.
- 1988(63)May 6: The remains of the area of the Sakurai Kofun, including the moat, is designated (additional designation) as a national historic site.
- 1994(Heisei6th year): Haramachi City begins the "Sakurai Tumulus Conservation Project".
- 1997(9): Haramachi City andKashima Town(Currently in Haramachi and Kashima)Haramachi Thermal Power StationStarted operation.
- 1998(10)May 4 : Joban Expressway OfMinamisoma Interchange, Construction started.
- 2003(15)May 5: Haramachi citySakurai TumulusTheHistoric siteparkIt will be maintained and opened as (the first full-scale historical park in Fukushima Prefecture).
- 2004(16):Hokusen coastでsurfingHeld amateur national competition.
- 2005(17): Surfing on the Hokusen coastEast JapanProfessional competition held.
- 2006(18)From July 10st until July 4th~8 days: On the Hokusen coastWorld Professional Surfing FederationThe official "World Qualify Series" will be held.
- 2006 (Heisei 18): Urajiri Shell Mound in Odaka Ward is designated as a National Historic Site.
- 2007(19) October 10: Iwaki Radio and Telegraph Station at Haramachi Transmitting SiteRoad Station Minamisoma, Opening of business.
- 2009(21): On the site of Haramachi Radio TowerFlower clock(Wireless tower trace flower clock) Is installed.
- 2011(23)May 3: Population 70,772,Household数 23,653.
- 2011May 3 : Great East Japan EarthquakeOccurred and Minamisoma City suffered a great deal of damage (*DetailsTo).
- 2012(24)May 4: Joban Expressway Minamisoma IC - Soma ICOpen to the public.
- 2014(26)May 12: Joban Expressway Namie IC -Opening between Minamisoma IC.
- May 3 : Fukushima Prefectural Road 12 Haramachi Kawamata Line Yagisawa tunnelOpening.
- May 6: In Shizuku, Haramachi Ward69th National Tree Planting FestivalWill be held.
- 2021(Reiwa3 years)May 4: Completion of a memorial park to hand down the Great East Japan Earthquake.
Changes in administrative areas (after the enforcement of the municipal system)
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)May 4 : Municipal systemBy enforcement,WhereaboutsKashima Village,Manomura,Yazawa,Kamenomura, Haramachi,Otamura,Takahira Village,Ojimura,Ishigami Village, Kodakamura,Fukuura Village,Kinbo Village12 villages are established.
- 1896(Meiji 29): WhereaboutsUta-gunとmergerThen,Soma-gunBecomes
- 1897(Meiji 30):Town systemWas implemented, and HaramachiHaramachiBecomes
- 1898(31th year of Meiji)May 1: Odakamura enforces the town system,Odaka TownBecomes
- 1954(29)May 3: Haramachi, Otamura, Ojiramura, Takahiramura, 1 town and 3 villages merged, and the municipal system was implemented.HaramachiBecome.
- 1956(31)May 9: From Soma-gun,Ishigami VillageTo incorporate.
- 2006(18)May 1: Haramachi City and Odaka Town and Kashima Town of Soma District merged,Minamisoma CityIs born.Local autonomous districtThe former municipalities became Haramachi Ward, Odaka Ward, and Kashima Ward, respectively.
Great East Japan Earthquake related
2011(23)May 314:46:18,magnitude9.0'sTohoku-Pacific Ocean EarthquakeOccurred, Minamisoma cityOdaka WardとKashima Ward,FurthermoreHaramachi WardIn Takami TownSeismic intensity 6 or less, In Haramachi-ku Honmachi and Haramachi-ku Mishima-choSeismic intensity 5 or lessObserved.. Furthermore thisCrustal movementCaused by(I.e.Swallowed and destroyed the area about 2 km from the coastline.. According to eyewitness testimony from a natural environment researcher living in Tsukahara, Odaka, Tsukahara, the third wave of the tsunami was particularly large, with a height of more than 3 meters on the coastline.Tidal forestCrossed (However, as a few exceptionsMansion forestIs a house [A mansion,Purlin]). Haramachi Thermal Power StationAlso received a direct hit from the tsunami, 1 dead, fire (14th), equipment damage, 8 tonsCoal shipSuffered great damage, such as the sinking of. 
- May 3 : Sakurai KatsunobuMayorBut,Video posting siteUAF YouTubeIs used as a source of official information, and the poverty of the disaster-stricken areas where daily supplies are lackingTroop feedingIt's in a state."English字幕And appealed to the world (shooting date: March 3, 24:21).Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Accident(TEPCO)ofradioactivityRelief supplies such as food and fuel could not be satisfactorily delivered to the city designated as an indoor evacuation area due to leakage (cf. Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station Accident #People's Behavior), the communication and information from the government and TEPCO are also lacking, and this video received a response from the world (the number of views exceeded 4 as of April 21)..
- May 3: At this point, Minamisoma City had 301 dead,Missing personAbout 1,180 people, about 1,800 destroyed households.
- May 4: Mayor Sakurai Katsunobu sends information to citizens on YouTube.
- May 4: At this point, 403 dead, 1,071 missing, 279 evacuees.
- May 4 : Temporary disaster broadcasting stationOpens. (Broadcast on March 2018, 3)
- May 4 : AmericaThe news magazine oftimeIs the 2011 edition of "Time 100 (100 most influential people in the world)To one of theFukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant AccidentKatsunobu Sakurai, the Mayor of Minamisoma, who criticized the Japanese government's response to the above on the video posting site and appealed widely for support to the world was mentioned (as for the Japanese,MiyagiMinamisanriku TownI worked hard to evacuate and treat patients.Physician-Takeshi SuganoAre listed).
- From July 5st until July 1th- 2 days:traditional event"Soma NomaoiIs bred for(I.e.Evacuate 28 horses from the area within 20km (warning area) from the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant (as a special measure,家畜Is not originally allowed).
- May 6: Within the warning zone (within 20km from the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant), it is allowed to bring out each car owned by an evacuee with a limitation of "within 2 hours", and Minamisoma is the first of the nine municipalities With 9 citizensKawauchi Village21 peopleRadiation protection suitWear and enter the area.
- May 7: Focusing on providing information to disaster victimsTerrestrial digital TV broadcasting OfExperimental testing station"Minamisoma channelIs open.
- May 2 Reconstruction AgencyIs installed. Fukushima Reconstruction Bureau Minamisoma Branch opened in our city.
- May 10 In the cityTemporary housingAnd jumbo taxi connecting the old warning zone started.
- May 7 Canceled evacuation instructions (remains difficult to return, but no applicable household). Train operations between Haranomachi and Odaka stations on the JR Joban Line, which had been suspended after the Great East Japan Earthquake, resumed for the first time in 5 years and 4 months..
|Successive generations||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|First generation||2006(18)May 1||2010(22)May 1||Former Mayor of Haramachi|
|2nd generation-3rd generation||Sakurai Katsunobu||2010(22)May 1||2018(30)May 1|
|4 fee||Kazuo Kadoma||2018(30)May 1|
- Number of people: 22 people
- Term: March 2018, 12-March 1, 2022
- Chair: Yu Imamura (Towakai)
- Vice Chairman: Masahiko Yamada (Shouyukai)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Representative name (◎ is representative)|
|Towakai||6||◎Shouichi Nakagawa, Yoichi Kikuchi, Hiroo Oba, Kazumasa Tanaka, Hiroshi Hosoda, Yutaka Imamura|
|Reform club||5||◎Kazuo Watanabe, Shoichi Ogawa, Mitsuo Takeno, Sadamasa Suzuki, Kyoko Tanaka|
|Shoyukai||5||◎Junichi Ota, Takeshi Hirata, Makoto Takahashi, Tsuneo Oiwa, Masahiko Yamada|
|Shiseikai||2||◎ Shoichi Suzuki, Yoshinori Okazaki|
|Japan Communist PartyLegislature||2||◎Kaiichi Watanabe, Fumio Kurimura|
|Abandoned||2||Mt. Ooyama Koichi, Shiga Minoru|
Fukushima Prefectural Assembly
- Constant number: 2 people
- Term: November 2019th, 11 (Reiwa 20st year)-November 2023th, 5 (11th year of Reiwa)
- Election district: Minamisoma City/Soma County Iitate Village Election District
|Name||Parliamentary name||Number of wins|
|Koji Takano||Prefectural Union||3|
*As of October 2019, 11.
Japan Post (General correspondencebusiness person)
- Collection and delivery station
- Post offices other than the collection and delivery office
- Iwaki Ota Post Office
- Ebisawa Post Office
- Shinodazawa Post Office
- Haranomachi Station Post Office
- Haramachi Minamimachi Post Office
- Haramachi Honmachi Post Office
- Haramachi Sakurai Town Post Office
- Mano Post Office
- TakahiraSimple post office
- Ohara Simple Post Office
- North prawn simple post office
- Koike Simple Post Office
- Tochikubo Simple Post Office
- Iizaki Post Office
Deposit handling financial institutions
- XNUMX BankHaramachi Branch
- Toho BankHaramachi Branch
- Joyo BankHaramachi Branch
- Fukushima BankHaramachi Branch
- Daito BankHaramachi Branch
- Abukuma Shinkin BankHead Office Sales Department/East Branch
- Sosougojo Credit UnionHaramachi Branch
- Tohoku Labor BankHaramachi Branch
- Fukushima Future Agricultural CooperativeHaramachi synthesis/Haramachi west branch
- Daito Bank Kashima Branch
- Sosougojo Credit Union Kashima Branch
- Fukushima Future Agricultural Cooperative Association Kashima General/Kamimano Branch
- Toho Bank Odaka Branch (Reopened after suspension due to the impact of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant accident)
- Abukuma Shinkin Bank Odaka Branch
- Fukushima Future Agricultural Cooperative Odaka Sogo/Fukuura Branch
- Minamisoma Civic Cultural Center(Yumehatto)
- Minamisoma City Central Library
- Minamisoma City Kashima Library
- Minamisoma City Museum
Complex commercial facility
New field development base
- Minamisoma New Energy Development Research Center
- Minamisoma Solar Agripark
- Fukushima Robot Test Field
- Minamisoma City Industrial Creation Center
- Minamisoma Robot Industry Council
- Odaka Pioneer Village
Newspapers and news agencies
- Fukushima Minpo companyMinamisoma branch office
- Minamisoma Channel
- Minamisoma Hibari FM
The Kitaizumi coast in Haramachi Ward was built by reclaiming the coast.Haramachi Thermal Power StationTo the south side of砂 浜It is a coast.Of the power plantbreakwaterThe reflected wave and the direct wave of波Occurs,Surf spotAlso known assurfingThe tournament is2004(16) amateur national convention,2005(17) East Japan professional competition,2006(18) On October 10-4,World Professional Surfing FederationThe "World Qualify Series (WQS)" (2 star), which was officially recognized by, was held.cf. Surfing #main competitions.
Soma NomaoiBreeded just for(I.e.There are less than 200 horses, and many other horses are bred in the city, making it one of the largest in the world in terms of the number of horses bred in one area.It is not uncommon to see horses and jockeys walking on ordinary roads in the morning, as horse practice is also carried out individually just before Soma Nomaoi.Soma Agricultural High SchoolThere is an equestrian club in Japan, and it is a prestigious equestrian club that has produced many candidates for the Japanese national team.There are many families in the city that breed retired horses.Horse racingIt is widely known among fans.
- Minamisoma City Bajikoen
- Area: 398.50km2
- Population: X NUM X people
- Men: 35,673
- Women: 38,049
- Number of households: 23,417
- Population density: 185.00 people/km2
- 2006As of January 18, 1.
|Minamisoma City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Minamisoma City's Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Minamisoma City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Sister cities/partner cities
- Partner city
- 2013(25) Signing of mutual support agreement at the time of disaster
- sister city
- The United States of America Oregon Pendleton City(Concluded in July 2006-in 7HaramachiContinuation of sister cities affiliated with
Junior high school
- Minamisoma City Haramachi Daiichi Junior High School
- Minamisoma City Haramachi Daini Junior High School
- Minamisoma City Haramachi Third Junior High School
- Minamisoma City Ishigami Junior High School
- Minamisoma City Kashima Junior High School
- Minamisoma City Kodaka Junior High School
- Minamisoma City Haramachi Daiichi Elementary School
- Minamisoma City Haramachi Daini Elementary School
- Minamisoma City Haramachi Daiichi Elementary School
- Minamisoma City Takahira Elementary School
- Minamisoma City Otsuni Elementary School
- Minamisoma City Ota Elementary School
- Minamisoma City Ishigami Daiichi Elementary School
- Minamisoma City Ishigami Daini Elementary School
- Minamisoma City Kashima Elementary School
- Minamisoma City Kamimano Elementary School
- Minamisoma City Mano Elementary School
- Minamisoma City Yazawa Elementary School
- Minamisoma City Odaka Elementary School
- Minamisoma City Kinfusa Elementary School
- Minamisoma City Hatohara Elementary School
- Minamisoma City Fukuura Elementary School
- Fukushima Prefectural Soma Support School (Relocated from Soma City in April 2020)
- Public Futaba Associate Nursing School
Transportation to neighboring major cities is north-southIwaki,Soma CityToNational Route 6,Joban LineThrough,Joban Expressway The2015May 3ToAll lines openedBecame. Fukushima prefecture to the westNakadoriAs the only public transport toPrefectural office location OfFukushimaUntilTransit BusIs in place and is scheduled to open by the end of the 2010sTohoku Chuo ExpresswayA route through is opened.
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Central station: Haranomachi station
- Extensive contact: Limited express "From Haranomachi Station"HitachiIs available.
Route Bus/Highway Bus
- Fukushima Transportation -Routes connecting Haramachi Ward and Kashima Ward, and connecting Soma City with Haramachi Ward and Kashima Ward.
- New Joban Transportation -Suspended due to the impact of the nuclear accident.
- Tohoku access --Connecting Fukushima City and Sendai City with Minamisoma CityExpress Busroute.
- Cherry blossom traffic --Sakura Express Bus.Joban ExpresswayA highway bus route that connects Tokyo and Soma City.Via Minamisoma City.
- National road
- National Route 6
- National Route 114
- Fukushima Prefectural Road
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 12 Haramachi Kawamata Line
- Fukushima Prefecture Route 34 Soma Namie Line
- Fukushima Route 49 Haramachi Namie Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 62 Haramachi Nihonmatsu Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 74 Haramachi Ebi Soma Line
- Representing Fukushima Prefecture夏祭りRegarded as one ofFestival.. In Haramachi Ward, Minamisoma CityCavalryWarriorAfter marching about 500 people, at Hibarigahara Festival ground,Ancient armored horse racingAnd the battle for the god flag will be held. The ancient armored horse race and the battle for the god flagMeijiIt is a festival since the times.
- * Soma Nomaoi Nomagan Festival: NationalImportant intangible folk cultural properties.
- Samurai Festival in Minamisoma
- A simulated battle is held between the Soma Army and the Date Army.
Tourist attraction, historic site
- (I.e.Footprint fossil production area
- MesozoicJurassicLate Kimmeridgian (en.. About 1 million-about 5570 million years ago)StrataIt is a group of about 2 m longTheropodThe footprints of a small dinosaurTrace fossilHowever, it has been discovered in Oyamada, Kashima-ku.
- Urajiri Kaizuka(Urazuri Kaizuka)
- Located in Ujiri, Odaka Ward,Jomon PeriodFormed from the mid-early period to the end of the mid-term period (about 5500-about 4000 years ago)Shell mound.. country'sHistoric site.
- At a historic site in the countryFront and rear burial moundsasTohoku regionBut it belongs to a large category. AroundOld tombIt is also called the "Sakurai Kofun Group No. 1 tomb" because of its relationship with the group.
- KukaiByDatongNew Year (806It is said that it was built inManjusriTemple.Iwaki countryWhereaboutsTakakura Village (currently Takakura, Haramachi-ku, Minamisoma City).
- Summer Festa Haramachi
- Mainly at Haramachi Seaside Park, entertainment such as sand art and local performing arts are held during the day, and fireworks display that shines in the sea is held at night. A stall village has also been set up and is a summer festival that can be enjoyed all day long, which is a memorable summer vacation for children.
- Stone Buddha of Mt.(Yakushido Stone Buddha, Amitabha Stone Buddha, Kannon Hall Stone Buddha):Historic site.
- Daihizan no DaiCedar : 1955(Showa 30) February 2, designated by prefectureNatural treasure.
- Izumi Kanga Ruins :country'sHistoric site.
- Odaka CastleSite (Odaka Shrine)
- Hokusen coast
- * HokusenBeach
- * Haramachi Seaside Park
- Uedahama beach
- Tsukahara beach
- Village shanghai beach
- DismantledHaramachi Radio Tower1/10 ofス ケ ー ル Ofミ ニ チ ュ アMonumentAs,1982(Showa 57) Completed in October.
- Wireless tower trace flower clock
- 2009(21), installed on the site of the Haramachi Radio TowerFlower clock.cf. Oki/Haramachi Radio Tower#Area information.
A work set in Minamisoma
- Tenchi Shizudai Shugoro YamamotoComplete Works (1961)
- Soma Nomaoi Murder Case (1990)
- Complete Works of Fukushima Prefecture Literature Inakaburi (2001) Set in the former Odaka Town.
- Complete Works of Fukushima Literature Grandfather (2001)Bakumatsu維新The story of a vassal who supported the Soma family during the period.
- Complete Works of Fukushima Literature Silent Travel (2001)
- Horses, the light is still innocent (2011)
- Keicho / Genna Tsunami Oshu Soma Senki (2012)
- Steel breach (2012)
- Abukuma Republic Declaration of Independence (2012)
- Mountain of Light (2013) A story 30 years after the Great East Japan Earthquake.
- Drifters (2013)
- Midnight Super Moon (Draft:Hiroshi Yamamoto, By:Kosuke Mukai, Illustration: Nao Chikaoka,GakkenPublished, monthlyAnimediaNovember 2013 issue-April 8 issue)
- Proof of Prayer 3.11 Miracle (2014)
- Bonds-Run Miracle Pony-(2017)
- JR Ueno Station Park Exit (2017) Akutagawa Prize-winning artist living in the cityMisato YanagiWork of.National Book AwardAwarded. 2020-2021AmazonNo. 1 bestseller.
- Minami Soma Medley (2020) A work by Akutagawa Prize-winning writer Miri Yu, who lives in the city.
- Bonds-Run Miracle Pony-(2017, NHK) Koji Yakusho,Aragaki Yui,Masao Okada,Yuko TanakaAppearance.Set in Minamisoma City during and immediately after the Great East Japan Earthquake.
- Asahi liar on the beach(October 2020, 10, Fukushima Central Television (Fukushima Prefecture only)) Directed and written byYuki Tanada.Takehara pistol,Takahata MikiW starring.
- Star Shadow Waltz (2021, NHK)
- Sengoku Self-Defense Force(1979) Photographed in Minamisoma City, and Soma Nomaoi is depicted in the modern part.
- (2013) Full-length photographed in Minamisoma City.Otaru Gintandirected by.Takeyuki Yuestarring.A science fiction movie in which supernatural powers awakened in Minamisoma City immediately after the Great East Japan Earthquake fight.
- Where do ASAHIZA humans go (2013)
- MARTH (2018) Set in Minamisoma City after the Great East Japan EarthquakeDocumentary movie
- Asahi liar on the beach(2021) Director / ScreenplayYuki Tanada.Takehara pistol,Takahata MikiW starring.
- Midnight super moon Hiroshi YamamotoOne of the director's "Tohoku Trilogy".The same Fukushima prefecture for the Tohoku trilogyIwakiIs the stageDuskThere is.
- Soma Toshie : samurai(Mutsu SomaThe owner.Soma Nakamura DomainThe first lord). Tensho 9 (1581),Odaka Castlebirth. Mr. Mutsu Soma, the last owner of the castle in Minamisoma (*Soma Nakamura Castle).
- Sakurai Katsunobu : 政治家(Previous: Mayor Minamisoma).AmericaThe news magazine oftime], from the 2011 edition100 most influential people in the worldWas chosen ascf.). Born January 1956, 1.
- Seiju Hangai : MeijiFrom the early Showa periodBusinessman, Agricultural politician,政治家.Member of the House of Representatives.
- Tomoyuki Wada : An incubator, a businessman living in Odaka Ward. Born in January 1977.
- Suzuki Azusa : Jurist(Constitutional scholar), legal historian. Born March 1904, 3.
- Haruji Mori : Engineer(Nuclear engineering,Thermal engineering), originalAtomic Energy Society of JapanVice-president.
- Wakamatsu Hiroki :TV setproducer(Fuji Television Network, Inc).
- Matsutsuru Family Sentose : Mandanka.chairperson.. Born December 1938, 1.
- Hiroyasu Hoshi : bassist.. ExZARDmember. Born in 1969.
- Wakisaka Masato : musicalAn actor
- Yuuki Aoi :actress.HoriproBelongs.At the time of the Great East Japan EarthquakeYamagataEvacuate to.
- Fumio Kamei :Film director
- Yutaka Hanaya : Politics-thoughtcritic,作家.. Real nameYutaka Prajna(Hannya Yutaka).
- Yuko Matsuoka : OriginalInterpreter,translator(Harry potter seriesJapanese translator).Businessman.. Born December 1943, 9.
- Kyoko Sagara : manga artist.. Born May 5th. Born in former Haramachi city.
- Izumi Shiga : Novelist.. 20th in "Music of Fingers"Osamu Dazai AwardAward.1960birth. Originally from Odakamachi.
- Sugano Yuketsu : Novelist. "Tenzan Miko Sonin』Series author. Born in 1969.Born in the former Kashima town.
- Tadahiko Taira : Originalオ ー ト バ イRoad raceラ イ ダ ー(World grand prix·rider). Born November 1956, 11.
- Kobata Hatshiro : Jockey(JRAMiura Training CenterBelongs). Born June 1965, 6.
- Nishiuchi Yoko : triathlonplayer. Born October 1975, 10.
- Masato Imai : Athleticsplayer(Long distance,marathon). Born April 1984, 4.
- Celebrities associated with
- Soma Shigetsuke : samurai(Mutsu SomaAncestor of. The descendants were from generation to generation (until 1611),Odaka Castle(Born in Odaka, Odaka-ku, Japan).
- Shinichi Fujimura: Japanese exarcheologyEvery woman participating in the study applied SERUM to one half of her face and an identical product without the EGF cellular activator to the other half. The study ran for eight weeks, during which time participants applied the serum twice a day. To rule out any effect anticipation could have on results, the study was double-blinded, meaning that none of the women in the study, nor the scientists in charge of measuring results, knew which half was which. Efficacy was assessed by standardized photography and biophysical measurements to evaluate skin topography, density, and thickness. Specified nonprofit corporationFormer Vice President of "Tohoku Old Stone Tool Culture Research Institute".It was called God's Hand
- ^ a b "Completion of a park to report tsunami damage, on the hills of Fukushima Minamisoma"Tokyo Newspaper TOKYO Web / Delivered on April 2021, 4Kyodo NewsArticle (viewed on the same day)
- ^ cf. Fukushima prefecture regional map (reference):"Farmland information for sale". (Official website)Fukushima Prefectural Agricultural Promotion Corporation. 2011/6/24Browse.
- ^ cf. Fukushima prefecture regional map (reference):"Application for car tax address change". Fukushima Prefecture Municipalities Joint Electronic Application System (Official Website). Fukushima Prefecture. 2011/6/24Browse.
- ^ cf. Complete Fukushima Prefecture municipalities map:"Search on map". (Official website). Fukushima Prefecture. 2011/4/18Browse.
- ^ cf. "Minamisoma City". (Official website). Japan Post. 2014/3/8Browse.
- ^ cf. "Minamisoma City (Fukushima Prefecture) Address/Place Names”. Municipality.com. 2011/4/20Browse.
- ^ a b "Takakura Bunsudou". (Official website)Takakura Bunshudo. 2011/6/6Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Nanto City. 2021/3/2Browse.
- ^ "Haramachi". (Official website). Japan Post. 2011/6/23Browse.
- ^ For the initial process, seeNuclear industry] June 1982
- ^ From the Minamisoma City official website.
- ^ July 3st of the same year,Prime Minister's OfficenoticeNo. 93 "Disposal of municipalities"
- ^ March 3 of the same year, Prime Minister's Office Notification No. 27, "Abandonment of municipalities"
- ^ March 3 of the same year, Prime Minister's Office Notification No. 27, "Abandonment of municipalities"
- ^ On the same day, Prime Minister's Office Notification No. 516 "Ichimura decommissioning"
- ^ February 2005, 17 (Heisei 8),Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsNotification No. 852 "Abandonment of municipalities"
- ^ "Seismic intensity database search". (Official website). Japanese Meteorological Agency (September 2011, 3). 2011/4/16Browse.
- ^ “A tsunami like a sandstorm…” Fukushima and Minamisoma City in devastating damage”. Isa (MSN Sankei News Blog) (Sokoku Shimbun). (November 2011, 3) 2011/6/6Browse.
- ^ “NHK News Morning after dawn Minamisoma City, Fukushima Prefecture”. NHK online(NHK News Video) (NHK). (November 2011, 3) 2011/6/6Browse. : UAF YouTubeNHK news video using.“Giant earthquake damage Fukushima/Minamisoma”. Yomiuri online (Yomiuri Shimbun). (November 2011, 3) 2011/6/6Browse. : A news video from the Yomiuri Shimbun.
- ^ "A big tsunami on the coast taken by a man in Minamisoma". Fukushima Minpo (website) (Fukushima Minpo company). (November 2011, 3) 2011/6/6Browse.
- ^ "Great East Japan Earthquake and damage summary of Minamisoma, Soma area". (Official website). Niigata University Institute for Disaster and Reconstruction Science (April 2011, 4). 2011/6/6Browse.
- ^ "Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake Photo Special". Current affairs dot com (Jiji Press). (November 2011, 3) 2011/6/6Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". (Official website). Japan Weather Association (September 2011, 4). 2011/6/6Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". (Official website). Meiji Consultant (September 2011, 5). 2011/6/6Browse.
- ^ "Tsunami video on YouTube Taken by Fukushima/Haramachi Power Station personnel". MSN Sankei News (website). Sokoku Shimbun (September 2011, 4). 2011/6/7Browse.
- ^ cf. "The Great East Japan Earthquake seen in photos". (Official website).Minamisoma City Hall. 2011/4/20Browse.
- ^ "SOS from Mayor of Minami Soma City, next to the crippled Fukushima nuclear power plant, Japan". UAF YouTube. Minamisoma City (March 2011, 3). 2011/3/28Browse.
- ^ a b “Mayor Minamisoma and doctors in Minamisanriku Town, American magazine “100 influential people””. Nikkei electronic version (Nihon Keizai Shimbun). (November 2011, 4) 2011/4/22Browse.
- ^ "Message from the mayor". (Official website). Minamisoma City Hall (March 2011, 3). 2011/3/30Browse.
- ^ "Message from Minamisoma Mayor to Citizen 20110407". UAF YouTube. Minamisoma City (March 2011, 4). 2011/4/10Browse.
- ^ cf. "Message from the mayor". (Official website).Minamisoma City Hall. 2011/4/10Browse.
- ^ "Great East Japan Earthquake Illustrated Book". Daily jp (Mainichi Shimbun). (January 2011, 4). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2011, 6. 2011/4/17Browse. : Full map of the disaster situation.
- ^ “Katsunobu Sakurai-The 2011 TIME 100” (English). New York Times (official website) (New York Times Company). (November 2011, 4) 2011/4/22Browse.
- ^ “US Time Magazine: “100 Most Influential People” Mayor Minamisoma and others”. Daily jp (Mainichi Shimbun). (June 2011, 4) 2011/4/22Browse.
- ^ “[Nuclear Power] Soma Noma Osamu! Move the horse out of the warning zone (11/05/02)”. ANN News(Website video) (ANN). (November 2011, 5) 2011/6/6Browse. : ANN news video using YouTube.cf. "[Stricken area information] Fukushima/Minamisoma City The traditional "Soma Nomaoi"". Fukushima: TV Asahi series (video) (TV AsahiSeries). (April 2011, 4) 2011/6/6Browse. : Also the TV Asahi news video.
- ^ “Residents in protective clothing take out cars”. Yomiuri Online (video) (Yomiuri Shimbun). (October 2011, 6) 2011/6/6Browse. : News video.
- ^ “Starting transfer to the former warning area Minamisoma City Jumbo taxi to support returning home from temporary construction”. fukushimaminpo (Fukushima Minposha). (October 2012, 10) 2016/7/29Browse. : Prefecture news
- ^ "Resumed for the first time in 5 years and 4 months between Haranomachi and Kodaka on the JR Joban Line". fukushimaminpo (Fukushima Minposha). (October 2016, 7) 2016/7/13Browse. : Prefecture news
- ^ "(PDF)". Fukushima Prefectural Office. 2018/12/19Browse.
- ^ About international exchange --Minamisoma City
- ^ Regarding the restart of the Joban Line (between Tomioka Station and Namie Station) and the sale of advantageous tickets -
- ^ "Regular flight information”. Tohoku Access. 2013/6/6Browse.
- ^ "Sakurai Tumulus". Nationally designated cultural property database (official website). Agency for Cultural Affairs. 2011/6/6Browse.
- ^ "Minamisoma City Museum". (Official website)Minamisoma City Museum. 2011/4/20Browse.