[Breaking news] New corona confirmed 9 new infections Toyama Prefecture
If you write the contents roughly
There are nine men and women in their 20s and 50s, two each in Toyama City, Takaoka City, and Nanto City, and one each in Namerikawa City, Tonami City, and Tateyama Town.
On the 21st, eight new coronavirus infections were confirmed in Toyama prefecture. Men and women in their teens to 9s, wealth ... → Continue reading
"Toyama TV Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Toyama Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tonami PlainLocated in the center ofHokuriku ExpresswayTonami IC,Takaoka Tonami SICIs located on the Hokuriku Expressway,Tokai Hokuriku Expressway-Noetsu ExpresswayCrossing and north and southNational Route 156, East and westNational Route 359Because of the growth, there are many large suburban commercial facilities.
In the Shogawamachi area,Shogawa Onsen VillageThere is a hot spring town that is said to be located, and there are several inns in a row.
- Mountain:Ushidake, Mt. Takaosan,Mt. Hachibuseyama, Sanjoyama, Tenguyama
- River: Shogawa,Wada River
- Lake: Lake Masuyama,Komaki flood pond
- Temperature-up to 36.4 °C (1990(2)May 8), minimum -12.0℃ (1978(53)May 2）
- Maximum precipitation-155 mm (1983(58)May 9）
- Maximum instantaneous wind speed-39.8 m (2012(24)May 4）
- Deepest snow-192 cm (1981(56)May 1）
- Maximum number of summer days-110 days (2010(22))
- Maximum number of summer days-59 days (2010(22))
- Most hot days-2 days (2012(24),2010(22),2006(18),2004(16),1994(6),1985(Showa 60))
- Maximum number of tropical nights-11 days (1984(Showa 59))
- Maximum number of winter days-95 days (1984(Showa 59))
- Most days in midwinter-17 day (1977(Showa 52))
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||5.4|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−1.2|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||260.4|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||177|
|Average days of precipitation (≥1.0 mm)||23.3||19.9||17.8||12.5||11.2||11.6||13.9||10.4||13.5||13.7||17.5||21.7||187|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||62.4||84.7||125.1||172.4||188.4||137.1||139.5||191.6||127.9||136.5||100.1||71.1||1,536.8|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
- 1952(Showa27 years)May 4 - Higashidaba DistrictDemachi-Youtian Village-Gokaya Village-Shoge Village-Nakanomura-Lincun New mergerdo itTonami TownIs born.
- 1955(30)May 1 --Higashitonami-gunTakasu VillageIncorporated.
- 1957(32)May 9 --Nishitonami-gunWakabayashi VillagePart of is incorporated.
- 1963(Showa 38) June- National Route 156Eastbound bypass opened on the east side of the Demachi district.
- 1967(42)May 4 --Installed the city's first traffic light at the Sakaemachi irregular intersection.
- 1973(48)May 10 - Hokuriku ExpresswayTonami interchangeIn service.
- 1992(Heisei4 years)May 3 - Tokai Hokuriku ExpresswayFukumitsu - Oyabe Tonami JCTOpen to the public.
- 1993(5) October --Completion of widening work for the city section of National Highway No. 10.
- 2000(12))May 10 - 55th National Sports FestivalAutumn tournament held. (May 10Until).
- 2004(16)May 11 --Higashitonami-gunShogawa TownAnd newly mergedTonamiIs born.
- 2006(19)May 6 - Tonami Scattered Village MuseumOpening.
- 2007(19)May 4 - Mukawa TownSigned a sister city tie-up and mutual support agreement in the event of a disaster.
- 2008(20)May 7 --The entire Tokai Hokuriku Expressway is opened.
- 2014(26)May 4 --Enforcement of the Tonami City Landscape Town Development Ordinance.
- 2015(27)May 3 --Hokuriku ExpresswayTakaoka Tonami Smart InterchangeIn service.
|Population distribution by age in Tonami City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Tonami City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Tonami City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Third term.The term of office is November 3, 2020-November 11, 28.
|1||Goto Enemon||1954May 4||1958May 8|
|2||Toshio Oi||1958May 9||1966May 9|
|3||Seiichi Kataoka||1966/9/14||1969May 11|
|4||Toshio Kawabe||1970May 1||1986May 1|
|5||Noboru Okabe||1986/1/18||1998May 1|
|6||Anshin Tetsuo||1998/1/18||2004May 10|
|1||Anshin Tetsuo||2004May 11||2008May 11|
|2||Makoto Ueda||2008/11/28||2012May 11|
- Tonami City Hall
- 7-3 Sakaemachi, Tonami City
- Shogawa branch
- 401 Qingdao, Shogawamachi, Tonami City
- Malaria Fujio
- Yonehara 蕃
- House of Representatives
- House of Councilors
- Major companies headquartered in Tonami
- Main offices in Tonami city
- Takara StandardTonami Factory
- Hokuriku Coca-Cola Products Tonami Factory (Hokuriku Coca-Cola BottlingAffiliated companies)
- Panasonic・ Tower Jazz Semiconductor Tonami Factory
- Chuetsu Tonami Factory
- BunkodoToyama Factory
- Made in Japan hempMain store / Hokuriku factory
- Tonami Agricultural Cooperative(JA Tonami)
Sister cities/partner cities
- Mukawa Town(HokkaidoYufutsu-gun-Iburi General Promotion Bureau）
- Anjo City(Aichi）
- Oyabe City(Toyama Prefecture)
- 2007May 12 Concluded a mutual support agreement in the event of a disaster.
- Yalovacity(Turkey Yalova）
- Panjin City(People's Republic of China Liaoning）
- Lissecity(Kingdom of the Netherlands South Holland）
- Northern police box
- Takasu station
- Higashi Nojiri Representative Office
- Gokaya police box
- Nakano police box
- Shosai Representative Office
- Shoto Representative Office
- Shogawa police box
- Tonami Police Box
- Tonami Fire Department
- Shoto branch office
- Toyama Prefectural OfficeLocal agency
- Toyama Prefectural Tonami General Government Building
- Tonami Agriculture and Forestry Promotion Center
- Tonami cashier room
- General Prefectural Tax Office Tonami Counseling Room
- Tonami Local Prefectural Counseling Room
- Western Toyama Prefectural Livestock Hygiene Service Center
- Toyama Prefectural Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Research Center Gardening Research Institute
- Wada River DamManagement office
- Toyama Prefectural Tonami Gakuen
- Prefectural Park Ranjo ForestForest Science Museum
- Toyama Prefectural Tonami General Government Building
- National agency
- Toyama Family CourtTonami branch office
- Tonami Simple Court
- Ministry of JusticeToyama District Legal Affairs Bureau Tonami Branch
- National Tax AgencyKanazawa National Taxation BureauTonami Tax Office
- Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareToyama Labor BureauTonami Labor Standards Inspection Office
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Toyama Labor Bureau Tonami Public Employment Security Office
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismHokuriku Regional Development BureauRiga dam construction office
- Ministry of DefenseJapan Ground Self-Defense ForceToyama station
- Tonami City Takanosu Nursery School
- Tonami Municipal Shoshita Nursery School
- Tonami City Eastern Nursery School
- Tonami Municipal Higashiyamami Nursery School
- Tonami City Qingdao Nursery School
- Tonami Municipal Ogami Nursery School
- Tonami City Taneda Nursery School
- Azumahannya nursery school
- Tonami City Takanami Kindergarten
- Tonami Municipal Prajna Kindergarten
Authorized child institution
- Tonami City Demachi Certified Children's Garden
- Tonami Municipal Southern Certified Children's Garden
- Tonami City Northern Certified Children's Garden
- Tonami City Ota Certified Children's Garden
- Churippunintei Children's Garden
- Oil-den certified children's garden
- Demachi Aoba Kindergarten
- Tonami City Demachi Elementary School
- Tonami City Shonan Elementary School
- Tonami City Tonami Eastern Elementary School
- Tonami City Tonami Southern Elementary School
- Tonami City Tonami Northern Elementary School
- Tonami City Shoto Elementary School
- Tonami City Takanosu Elementary School
- Tonami City Shogawa Elementary School
Junior high school
- Tonami City Demachi Junior High School
- Tonami City Shosai Junior High School
- Tonami City Prajna Junior High School
- Tonami City Shogawa Junior High School
- Tonami Driving School
- Tonami Architectural Higher Vocational Training School
- Tonami Sheet Metal Higher Vocational Training School
- Newspaper company
- Northern Japan BroadcastingTonami branch office
- Toyama TV BroadcastTonami branch office
- FM and Nami(Community broadcastingBureau)
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
Central station: Tonami station
- Kaetsuno Bus
- Tonami Municipal Bus (cityTonami Sightseeing TransportationIs outsourced to
- Toyama regional railway
- West Japan JR Bus
- Once a highway busHokuriku Dream NagoyaWas on the Tonami station, but has been abolished since April 2019, 4.
- Dolphin traffic : Oyabe CityAn emerging chartered bus company headquartered in Serikawa.
- The highway bus "Kitoki to Liner" (Nagoya-Gokayama, Tonami, Takaoka) will board the Tonami Station and Sanko Tonami Inter Store.
General national road
- Main local road
- Toyama Prefectural Road 9 Toyama Tode Oyabe Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 11 Shinminato Shogawa Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 16 Tonami Oyabe Line
- Tonami Prefectural Road No. 17 Tonami Shogawa Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 20 Sakainami Fukuraya
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 25 Tonami Narrow Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 40 Takaoka Shogawa Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 48 Fukumitsu Fukuoka Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 66 Takaoka Sawanami Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 72 Tsubono Oyabe Line
- General prefectural road
- Toyama Prefectural Road 133 Yamada Sakai Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 143 Komoriya Shogawa Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 239 Ikuriya Daimon Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 258 Kitatakagi Shintomicho Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 259 Kitatakagi Tateno Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 260 Anyoji Sakai Line
- Tonami Prefectural Road No. 261 Tonami Stop Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 346 Yamada Yuya Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 370 Toyama Shogawa Oyabe Bicycle Path Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 371 Honmachi Takagi Deline
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
Festivals and events
- Shogawakyo Sakura Festival (early April-mid)
- Tonami Tulip Fair(Late May-Early June)
- Demachi Children's Kabuki Hikiyama(April) -Tsukuidecho Shinmeigu, an annual spring festival event.
- Shogawa Tourism Festival(Shogawa night high lantern) (March)
- Tonami Night High Festival(May)
- Ranjo Forest Flower Festival(Mid-late June)
- Shogawa Water Festival(May)
- A summer event held at Shogawa Water Memorial Park.As the name suggests, various events related to water are held.Among them, the driftwood riding championship, which was held before the construction of the dam in the first-class river Shogawa, is crowded with many participants every year because the general division has a winning prize of 1 yen. ..
- Tonami Fireworks Festival (August 8)
- Tonami Tradition Yagura Festival (Tonami Sangyo Fair Power Expo) (early / mid-September)
- (Late August)
- Tonami Yumenotaira Cosmos Watching(Early-late October)
- Sky Festival Tonami Balloon Tournament (early October)
- Shogawa Yuzu Festival(Mid January)
- Tulip Park KIRAKIRA Mission(Early-late October)
- Release of apotropaic carp(February 1)
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
- Tonami Tulip Park
- Tulip Shikisaikan
- Tonami City Museum of Art
- Toyama Prefectural Flower Center (Elega Garden)
- Tonami City Demachi Children's Kabuki Hikiyama Kaikan
- Tonami Folk Museum
- Tonami Folk Equipment Exhibition Room
- Tonami City Cultural Center
- Kainyoen (former Kanaoka family residence)
- Tonami Scattered Village Museum
- Shogawa Onsen Village
- Shogawa Water Memorial Park
- Shogawa Specialty Museum
- Shogawa Wood Plaza
- Shogawamizu Museum
- Koi Koi no Miya
- Matsumura Soujiro Memorial Shogawa Art Museum
- Yuzu no Sato Yamabuki
- Shogawa Daibutsu
- Shogawa Seiryu Park (Pat Park Golf Course)
- Sightseeing on Lake Shogawakyo
- Komaki Dam
- Kanjoji Kogen Yumeki Kamura
- Tonami Yumenotaira Ski Resort
- Dispersed villageObservatory / Observation Square
- Masuyama Castle Ruins(National Historic Site,Continued 100 famous castles in Japan）
- Senkoji Temple (Tonami City)
- Prefectural Park Ranjo Forest(100 forests in the forest）
- Kamiwada Ryokuchi Campsite
- Hisaizumi Ruins
- Ogami Shrine
- Uriwari Shimizu(One hundred famous waters）
- Lunch Oka
- Kawada Hachimangu(Nishinomiya Mori Hachimangu)
- Chiyoga-sama CastleTrace
- Danjo (Shono Castle)）
- Doi trace of Ogura
- Tulips (bulbs, cut flowers)
- Seed fir
Postal code/phone number
- Zip code 939-13XX (former Tonami city, excluding Shoto / Shogawa area) 939-14XX (Shoto area) 932-03XX (former Shogawa town)
- Phone number 0763-XX-XXXX (all city)
- Water Village Hundred Election: Tonami, the hometown of flowers and greenery in the water and scattered settlements of the Shogawa River
- Toyama Castle Card : Cultural propertyThe City Board of Education began issuing in 2018 (Heisei 30) for the purpose of raising awareness of protection.Trading cards..All 50 types.
Politician / businessman / military
- Seiichi Kataoka (politician)
- Suke Shiro(Businessman,Sato Industryfounder)
- Tokuji Wakasa(Businessman,All Nippon AirwaysPresident)
- Oya Shirobei(Businessman)
- Masakazu Kawabe(Military)
- Toshishiro Kawabe(Military)
- Shinichi Ogawa(Military scholar)
- Kaneaki Fujimori(Western painter)
- Sotoji Kawabe(Western painter)
- Keiichi Kiyohara(Western painter)
- Kazu Yamada(Non-fiction writer)
- Yuki Morita(manga artist)
- Kazuyoshi Oimatsu(Figure skater)
- Koyanagi Ashitaro(Wrestler)
- Masa Kitamiya(Pro Wrestler)
- Toshimasa Konda(Pro baseball player)
Entertainment / reporting
- Mika Takanishi(Nippon TVannouncer)
- Rumiko Ishida(Iwate Asahi TVannouncer)
- Akiyoshi Maeda(Former NHK caster)
- Masaki Tanabe(chairperson,Radio personality）
- Nose hair forest(Musician)
- Hajimeshacho (YouTuber)
- ^ From Tonami Shimbun, January 2019, 1, page 24, "Tonami 28: The Secret of Living Goodness 1300: The Showcase of" Discussion Power "Chapter 19 Our Landing Point 4".
- ^ a b From "Fifty Years of Tonami City" (March 2004, 3, published by Tonami City), page 25, "Maintenance of the Eastbound Bypass and Widening of National Highway 310".
- ^ From page 2004 of "Fifty Years of Tonami City" (March 3, 25, published by Tonami City).
- ^ From "Fifty Years of Tonami City" (March 2004, 3, published by Tonami City), page 25, "Start of Construction Work".
- ^ Yuka Narita (April 2014, 4). “Great Heisei Consolidation: 8th Anniversary Tonami, Matching Strategy Development / Nanto, Looking for Celebration Business”. Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Newspaper)
- ^ "16 version statistics Tonami』\ Tonami City, 2005.
- ^ "21 version statistics Tonami』\ Tonami City, 2010.
- ^ "Release of apotropaic carp | Tonami Shoso". 1073shoso.jp. 2020/1/29Browse.
- ^ "The Toyama Castle Card has been completed!"Tonami City Official HP
- ^ "List of Toyama Castle Cards"Tonami City Official HP