[Breaking news] New coronavirus confirmed to be infected by one new person in Oita prefecture
If you write the contents roughly
Regarding the new coronavirus, Oita Prefecture announced on the 21st that it has infected a female part-time employee in her 60s who lives in Tsukumi City.
"TV Oita" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Oita Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
New coronavirus(Shingata coronavirus,English: Novel coronavirus, nCoV) IsCoronavirus familyOrthocoronavirus subfamilyBelongs toウ イ ル スOf these, it is a tentative name given to those that are medically and publicly important..
In particularHuman coronavirusIt is often used in. (Human) Coronavirus against humanityEndemic diseaseIs believed to becoldCauses (common cold) -like symptoms,Is prevalent as a serious infection, often accompanied by pneumonia.
The following viruses were positioned as new coronaviruses before their official names were given.
|Formal name||Other names||Susceptible host[† 1]||First discovery location (discovery year)||Infection|
|SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)[† 2]||2019-Ncov|
SARS virus 2
Human coronavirus 2019 (HCoV-19)
|Bat,Scale armor||Chugoku-Wuhan(2019)||New Coronavirus Infection (2019) (COVID-19)[† 3]|
|MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV)[† 4]||Middle east virus|
Camel flu virus
|camel,Bat||Saudi Arabia-Jeddah(2012)||Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS).|
|Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)||New Haven Virus[Annotation 1]||A mouse||Hong Kong (2005)||Mild respiratory tract infection, rarely severe pneumonia|
|SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV, SARS-CoV-1)[† 2]||SARS virus||Chinese cabbage,Bat||Chugoku-Foshan(2002)||Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)|
All of the above four viruses belong to the genus Betacoronavirus (betacoronavirus) Belongs to.
Known for the "new" of the new coronavirusViral family classificationBelongs toIt means a new pathogen.That is, the new coronavirusCoronavirus familyIt means a new pathogen belonging to (or its subclass).There is no intention of a completely unknown new pathogen. The use of the word "new XX" was introduced in 2015WHOConforms to the new infectious disease naming scheme decided by.
- 2002 SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV) -From November 2002 to July 11Severe acute respiratory syndrome The virus that causes (SARS). At the time of 2003, it was also called "new coronavirus"[Annotation 2].
- 2005 Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)
- 2012 MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV) -In July 2012Erasmus University Medical CenterIt was originally called HCoV-EMC (Human coronavirus- Erasmus Medical Center) because the coronavirus was isolated in..Initially it was called "new coronavirus" etc.[Annotation 3]But in May 2013International Virus Classification Committee PathogenNamed "Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV)"Received WHO decisionMinistry of Health, Labor and Welfare named the virus MERS (Mars) coronavirus and named the infectious disease.Middle East respiratory syndrome Decided to be (MERS)..However, in the pressDuring the 2015 epidemic in South KoreaAlso saw the expression "new coronavirus".
- In some cases, SARS coronavirus is referred to as "new coronavirus" and MERS coronavirus is referred to as "new coronavirus different from SARS"..
- SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)- 2019 New Coronavirus.. The first infected person appeared in November 2019, and the new model was launched in January 11.CoronavirusWas confirmed.
- ^ Human coronavirus NL63 Some strains of (HCoV-NL63)New Haven Coronavirus Be careful not to confuse it because it is called (HCoV-NH).
- ^ Example of use of the name "new coronavirus" for SARS coronavirus by the media.
- ^ Example of use of the name "new coronavirus" for MERS coronavirus by the media.
- ^ a b Murray and Nadel (2010). Chapter 31.
- ^ a b Cunha (2010). Pp. 6–18.
- ^ a b Melmed (2011). P. 636
- ^ a b c "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. 2020/5/16Browse.
- ^ "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. 2020/5/16Browse.
- ^ “Coronavirus disease named Covid-19”. BBC News .
- ^ According to ICD-10 the disease is referred to as "2019-new coronavirus acute respiratory disease [temporary name]". It is not listed in ICD-11.
- ^ a b Synonyms include 2019 coronavirus pneumonia and Wuhan respiratory syndrome
- ^ a b "What is the new coronavirus?”. Joetsu Community Medical Center Hospital. 2021/5/21Browse.
- ^ a b Ghosh R, Das S. A Brief Review of the Novel Coronavirus (2019-Ncov) Outbreak. Global Journal for Research Analysis. 2020; 9 (2).
- ^ a b World Health Organization Best Practices for the Naming of New Human Infectious Diseases. World Health Organization. May 2015.
- ^ a b Budhwani, Henna; Sun, Ruoyan (2020). “Creating COVID-19 Stigma by Referencing the Novel Coronavirus as the“ Chinese virus ”on Twitter: Quantitative Analysis of Social Media Data” (English). Journal of Medical Internet Research 22 (5): e19301. two:10.2196/19301.
- ^ Host jump capability may not persist
- ^ "Eiken News" No.128,YamagataInstitute of Health, published June 2003, 6, page 10.
- ^ "SARS virus detected in less than an hour Eiken Chemical Nagasaki University and reagent development" "Nikkei Sangyo Shimbun』June 2003, 6, p. 20. "Causes SARSNew coronavirusWhen a reagent that can identify the gene of the patient is reacted with a sample such as patient's blood (hereinafter omitted) "
- ^ "Editorial SARS Eradication of Research" "Nihon Keizai Shimbun』June 2003, 6 morning edition, page 29. "To avoid these secondary SARS epidemics in advance and eradicate SARS itself,New coronavirusIdentification of the source of (Omitted below) "
- ^ "Memories of Eighteen 1996-2014 Domestic and Foreign News" "Asahi Shimbun』February 2015, 2 morning edition, page 12 (Nagoya Head OfficeEdition). In the topics of 2003, "This year,New coronavirusSevere Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) is prevalent all over the world. "
- ^ a b Tetsuya Mizutani, ``New species of coronavirus"Virus" Vol. 63, No. 1, p.1-6, 2013, Japanese Society of Virology, two:10.2222 / jsv.63.1.
- ^ Concerns about the spread of new coronavirus infections in France increase (13/05/11) - UAF YouTube(ANN News）
- ^ Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, Saudi Arabian Healthcare Worker Infection,Nihon Keizai Shimbun, August 2013, 5.
- ^ 31 people infected with new coronavirus in Saudi Arabia 40 people infected worldwide 20 people died,AFPBB News, August 2013, 5.
- ^ "New Coronavirus'MERS'WHO Beware of Pandemic Spreading in Europe" Nihon Keizai Shimbun, May 2013, 5, morning edition, page 29. The expression "new coronavirus" is only a heading, and in the text, it is written as "new virus" and "Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) coronavirus".
- ^ "Cold virus companion, MERS, the world is wary ── Prevention is hand washing and mask (Genki Navi)" Nihon Keizai Shimbun, June 2013, 6, evening edition, page 28.In the text "New coronavirusThe expression "Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)" can be seen.
- ^ Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV); Announcement of the Coronavirus Study Group Journal of Virology, Published ahead of print 15 May 2013, doi: 10.1128 / JVI.01244-13
- ^ Naming of the Novel Coronavirus WHO, 28 May 2013
- ^ Angle: The endless MERS, why no vaccine, Reuters, June 2015, 6.
- ^ "Not applicable to emergencies, Korean MERS" Travel restrictions are not required "WHO", Nihon Keizai Shimbun, June 2015, 6, morning edition, page 18. "MERS was confirmed in 6New coronavirusIs a respiratory illness caused by (abbreviated below). "
- ^ "I want to know now! Prevention and treatment of infectious diseases Hirosaki University planning series (46) Lessons from the MERS uproar" "Asahi Shimbun』January 2018, 1 morning edition (Aomori prefecture version), page 26.
The prefectural capital of Oita PrefectureOita CityIt is located about 30 kilometers southeast of.On the east sideBungo ChannelOccupies a corner of the Bungo Channel facingTsukumi BayIt is shaped to surround from three sides and is on the south side of the bay.Siura PeninsulaOn the north half and north side ofLong peninsulaThe southern half of the city is included in the city area.Also, on the Bungo ChannelHotojima,Solid island,Oki MukushimaIs also a city area.
At the beginning of the city system, it consisted of 13 large letters.
- Chinu, Tsukumi, Tsukumiura, Hachinohe (formerly Tsukumi Town)
- Kamiaoe, Shimo Aoe (above, former Aoe Town)
- Ajiro, Hishiro (above, former Hishiro Village)
- Kataura, Tokuura, Nagame (former Shimoura Village)
- Youra (former Youra Village)
- Hotojima (formerly Hotojima Village)
- Kozono Town, Shitemachi, Shinmachi, Jizocho,Cement Machi, Port town, Motomachi (above, established in 1967 from Shimo Aoe)
- Imutamachi, Irifune Nishimachi, Irifune Higashimachi, Iwayamachi, Otomomachi, Kamimiyamotomachi, Takasumachi, Chuomachi, Miyamotomachi (established in 1967 from Tsukumiura)
- Okamachi, Nakamachi (established in 1968 from Kamiaoe and Shimoae)
- Monzen-cho (established in 1968 from Shimo-Aoe)
- Tachibanamachi, Nakadamachi, Bunkyocho (established in 1968 from Tsukumi / Tsukumiura)
- Motomachi, Tokuura, Tokuuramiyamachi (established in 1968 from Tokuura)
- Around 500-Iwayaguchi Ruins (Shards of Earthenware and Sue Pottery)
- 708-714 --Emperor Jimmu tells him that he will climb the mountain climbing (Crystal Mountain) and donate mandarin oranges.
- 740(Tenpyo 12) --Nito Nizaemon begins growing small oranges in Matsukawa, Aoe.
- 1157(2nd year of Hogen) --Mashiro transplants a small orange tree from Matsukawa to Kuratomi Kamiaoe (nationally designated natural monument) Ozaki small mandarin ancestor tree).
- 1190(XNUMXst year of Kenkyu) --- "Solicit the spirit of Iwashimizu Hachimangu to Akahachiman Shrine."
- 1250(Keicho 2nd year) --There is a description that Tsukumiura guardian Hachiman Daibosatsu donates "Yabuta" Santan as a donation (the oldest historical material of Tsukumi characters).
- 1374(7th year of Oan) --Established Gedatsuanji Temple.
- 1532(First year of Astronomy) --Hasako Shrine was built.
- 1533(2nd year of Astronomy) --Saikyoji Temple was founded.
The early modern period
- 1583(Tensho 11) --Sorin Otomo burns Akahachiman Shrine.
- 1586(Tensho 14) --Battle of Kubodomari Castle.
- 1587(Tensho 15th year)May 5 --Sorin Otomo ends his life in Tsukumi.
- 1591(Tensho 19) --Founded Hotojima Hoshoji Temple.
- 1643(Kanei 20 years) --Founded Hatoura Ryuhoji Temple.
- 1700(Genroku 13) --Kataura Kaiganji was founded.
- 1767(2nd year of Nin'an) --There is a record that Gennyo Osho invented the technique of lime ware at the site of Asahiji Temple in Monzen Village.
- 1791(Kansei 3rd year) --Started lime grilling in Usuki Castle Tatamiyamachi Yoshidaya Yasuji and Kozono Village.
- 1809(6th year of culture) --The limestone mining of Mt. Sesame pattern begins.
- 1810(7th year of culture) --- Ino Tadataka and his group explore Tsukumi.
- 1838(Tenpo 9th year) --The Totaka family manufactures Bungo lime as a family business (currently Totaka Mining Co., Ltd.).
- 1861(XNUMXst year of Bunkyu) --Yonejo Lime Industry Co., Ltd. begins manufacturing lime.
- 1872(Meiji 5) --Reisaku Suzuki starts a citrus wholesaler in Tsukumi.
- 1873(Meiji 8) --The following towns and villages are established.
- Nagame Village ← Nagame Village, Urashiro Village
- Shimo Aoe Village ← Matsuzaki Village, Shite Village, Kegoya Village, Oka Village, Monzen Village, Michigo Village, Kozono Village, Inada Village
- Kamiaoe Village ← Nagano Village, Sakoguchi Village, Hiraiwa Village, Michio Village, Kuratomi Village, Akagi Village, Shiogago Village, Hara Village, Onimaru Village, Kuzuhata Village, Matsukawa Village, Okugawachi Village
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)May 4 --With the enforcement of the town and village system, the following towns and villages, which correspond to the current city area, have been established.
- North Sea DistrictTsukumi Village, Aoe Village, Shimoura Village, Hishiro Village, Shihoto Village
- Tsugumi Village ← Hachinohe Village, Tsukumi Village, Tsukumiura, Senryu Village
- Aoe Village ← Lower Aoe Village, Upper Aoe Village
- Shimoura Village ← Nagame Village, Katsuura Village, Tokuura Village
- Hishiro Village ← Hishiroura, Amiyoura
- Shihoto Village ← Youra, Hoto Island
- North Sea DistrictTsukumi Village, Aoe Village, Shimoura Village, Hishiro Village, Shihoto Village
- 1892(25th year of Meiji)May 10 --Shihoto VillageYoura Village-Hotojima VillageIs divided into
- 1895(Meiji 28) --Kotegawa Sangyo was founded.
- 1897(Meiji 30) --Bungo Lime Manufacturing Joint Stock Company established in Tsukumi Shimoura.
- 1901(Meiji 34) --Tsukumi Lime Joint Stock Company was established in Aoe Village.
- 1906(Meiji 39) --The pelagic fishery of tuna longlines on Hoto Island begins.
- 1916(Taisho 5)May 10 --Tsukumi Station opened (Nippou Main Line old stamp-Saeki opened)
- 1917(Taisho 6) --Sakura Cement Kyushu Factory was completed in Tokuura and started operation.Monthly production capacity of 1 barrels.
- 1919(Taisho 8) --Oita Cement Co., Ltd. started in Aoe Village.
- 1921(Taisho 10)May 1 --Tsugumi Village enforces the town systemTsukumi TownBecomes
- 1922(Taisho 11) August-Tsukumi Citrus Sales Association is established in the Tsukumi area.
- 1928(3)May 4 --Aoe Village enforces the town systemAoe TownBecomes
- 1933(8)May 4 --Tsukumi Town, Aoe Town, and Shimoura Village merged to form Tsukumi Town (new town system).
- 1935(Showa 10)- Kawano Natsu DaidaiIs selected and trained by Yutaka Kawano of Kamiaoe
- 1945(Showa 20) July 7- Hodojima air raid..Hotojima National School is damaged.
Postwar / modern
- 1950(25)May 9 --The liner connecting Tsukumi and Fukuura sank.28 dead.AmanatsuName registration.
- 1951(26)May 4 --Tsukumi Town, Hishiro Village, Youra Village, and Hotojima Village are newly established and merged, and the city system is enforced to become Tsukumi City.The first of is held.
- 1964(39) --The first Tsukumi Folding Fan Dance Tournament was held.
- 1967(42)May 9 --Tokuura GogenlimestoneExplosion accident killed 12 people while working at a mining site.Accidental explosion due to a mistake in the signal before blasting.
- 1972(47)May 6 --Tsukumi City and Onoda Cement have signed a pollution control agreement.May 8 --Tsukumi High School won the 5th Summer High School Baseball Championship.
- 1977(52) --Usutsu Bypass opened.
- 1984(59) --Completed the reclamation work of Senryu Bay.
- 2001(13) --Higashikyushu ExpresswayTsukumi interchangeopen
- 2011(23)May 4 - Umitama Experience Park "Tsukumi Dolphin Island"Opening of business.
- 2017(29)May 9 - 29 Typhoon No. 18Due to the record heavy rain, 1496 residential houses and 481 non-residential houses were flooded mainly in the city area.
Great Heisei merger
AdjacentUsuki CityIs originally the sameNorth Sea DistrictIn addition to belonging to, there is a connection in terms of civil life and culture,2000The merger pattern presented by Oita Prefecture in December in the merger promotion outline prefecture showed the merger of Tsukumi City and Usuki City..
Tsukumi City and Usuki City2001Started merger talks, Usuki CityOno-gunWithdrew from the merger talks withinNozu TownLaunched a merger council with2005May 1It merged with Notsu Town on an equal footing and became the new "Usuki City".Tsukumi City called on other towns to discuss the merger, but it was refused..
Tsukumi City will be with Usuki City after the merger with Notsu Town.2007Usuki City / Tsukumi City Voluntary Merger Council was established in July., Talks suspended, council remains dormant, Disbanded on March 2015, 3.
In the Oita Prefectural Assembly election, Motoichi (Tsukumi city area) constitutes one constituency.The fixed number is one.19th Unified Local Election(2019The elected members in April) are as follows.
- Masaharu Kotegawa (Liberal Democratic Party)
- --Built in 1958.It is aging but the budget is tight, soFurusato tax paymentTo raise the replacement cost atHaunted houseWe have released a PR video that looks like.
- Usuki Tsukumi Police Station
- Executive police box
- Tsukumi executive police station (Chuomachi)
- Tokuura police box (large character Tokuuramiyamachi)
- Kamiaoe police box (large character Kamiaoe)
- Nishiro Police Officer Station (Large Ajiro)
- Youra Police Station (Oaza Youra)
- Hotojima police box (Oaza Hotojima)
- Executive police box
- Dream Fuel Center-Refuse-derived fuel facility
- Prefectural South Kankitsu Wide Area Fruit Sorting Plant
Major companies headquartered in Tsukumi
- --Fire pot, construction, civil engineering
- --Limestone mining and processing
- --Limestone mining and processing
- --Development and manufacture of freshness preservatives
- cotta --Sales of food freshness preservatives and related products
- --Aquaculture and processing of marine products
In the mountains of the western part of the citylimestoneMining is carried out, and coupled with having a good port, in the cityTaiheiyo CementThe cement industry is developing, such as the location of the Oita factory.
- --Limestone --Oita Pacific Mining / Nittetsu Mining
- --Limestone --Oita Mining
- --Limestone --Todaka Mining Co., Ltd.
- --Silica stone --Totaka Mining Co., Ltd.
Agriculture, forestry and fisheries
One Village One Product
Yutaka no Uo Ichimura Ichiyo
- Tsu horse mackerel and Tsu mackerel
- Hotojima tuna
- Sorin Flounder
Other special products
Main large stores and shopping streets
- MarushokTsukumi store (store area 3,260m2）
- Opened in 2007 at the reclaimed land at the entrance of the shopping street in front of the station.
- Tsukumi Ekimae Dori Shopping Street
- Sun Road Central Shopping Street
- Honmachi-dori shopping street
- Showa Dori Shopping Street
- Cement Machi Shopping Street
|Population distribution by age in Tsukumi City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Tsukumi City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Tsukumi City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Junior high school
- Tsukumi City Daiichi Junior High School
- Tsukumi Municipal Second Junior High School
- Tsukumi City Hotojima Junior High School(Closed)
- Tsukumi City Nishiro Junior High School(Closed)
- Tsukumi City Shiura Higashi Junior High School(Closed)
- Tsukumi City Jimukujima Junior High School(Closed)
- Tsukumi City Kentoku Elementary School
- Tsukumi City Aoe Elementary School
- Tsukumi City Tsukumi Elementary School
- Tsukumi City Chinu Elementary School
- Tsukumi City Hotojima Elementary School
- Tsukumi City Nagame Elementary School(Closed)
- Tsukumi City Hidai Elementary School(Closed)
- Tsukumi City Ochi Elementary School(Closed)
- Tsukumi City Jimukujima Elementary School(Closed)
Nearest airportOita Airport.
* Central station: Tsukumi Station
- Main local road
- General prefectural road
- Oita Prefectural Road 204 Tsukumi Notsu Line
- Oita Prefectural Road 217 Usuki Tsukumi Line
- Oita Prefectural Road 507 Tsukumi Station Line
- Oita Prefectural Road 611 Shiura Nishiro Line
- Oita Prefectural Road 612 Nagame Nakanoshima Line
- Oita Prefectural Road 648 Tsukumi Inter Line
- Oita Prefectural Road 707 Otomarihama Tokuura Line
Route bus, etc.
- Oita Busgroup(Usuzu Transportation）
- Tsukumi Station-Usuki (Usuki Station・ Ichihama)
- Noriai Taxi Tsukumin (operates in the city)Shared taxi）
- limestoneMost of them are exported.This is 4% of the total amount of port exports and 2% of the total amount of flow..
Regular passenger routes
- Tsukumi city
- Tsukumi-Hotoshima:Yamamaru(New Yama No. 2, Marine Star)
- Tsukumi-Jimuku Island: Municipal Ship (New Mukushima)
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
Sights and historic sites
- Ozaki small mandarin ancestor tree --National natural monument..Over 850 years old.The oldest surviving citrus tree in Japan (Kishu mikan).
- My mother-in-lawUbamegashi -Prefectural designated natural monument.
- Shozo IseSong monument (Nagori snow) --It is installed in the premises of Tsukumi Station.The limited express arrival sound was changed to mellow snow according to the installation.
Nearby Tourist Spots
- Umitama Experience Park "Tsukumi Dolphin Island" --City and "UmitamagoExperience-based facility in collaboration with Marine Palace, which operates.
- --Sea turtle spawning ground.
Sale of products and special products
- --A product building run by the Tsukumi City Tourism Association.Umitama Experience ParkTsukumi Dolphin IslandAdjacent to.
- ――Special product sales office operated by Tsukumi Lively Cooperative.
- (Minato Central Park) --The motif is the Kaiyu Kingdom.There is a large playground equipment.
- --Community space.
- Sorin Park ・Sorin OtomoPublic Tomb (Tsukumi Miuchi 4189-1) - Arata IsozakiThere is a designed Christian tombstone.
- Hotojima - XNUMX selections of historical and cultural assets of fishing villages that you want to leave in the future.
- Innocent island
- Ajiro Island --The island where the world's oldest cosmic dust was discovered in 2011.
Local performing arts
- -Prefecture designated intangible folk cultural property.
- -Prefecture designated intangible folk cultural property.
- --City-designated intangible folk cultural property.
Festivals and events
- Bungo Suido Kawazu Cherry Blossom Festival (February) --Kyushu's largest Kawazu cherry blossom.
- Tsukumiyama Cherry Blossom Festival (late March)
- Hotojima Summer Festival (July)
- Tsukumi Port Festival (July)
- Fireworks display
- Soiya Tsukumi
- Takahama Summer Festival (July)
- Akahachiman Shrine Summer Festival (July)
- Tsukumi Hyuga Donburi Campaign (July-September)
- Tsukumi Folding Fan Dance Tournament (August)
- Tsukumi City Hometown Promotion Festival (October)
- Tsukumi Moi Cafe Star (October-January)
- Tsukumi Light Truck City
- Tsubasa Ando(soccer player,Van Rale Hachinohe）
- Mizuki Ando(Professional soccer player,FC Machida Zelvia）
- Yasunari Ikenaga(Japanese painter)
- Shozo Ise(Singer-songwriter)
- Tatsuo Inoue(Accountant)
- Toshihiro Iwao(Former Saitama Seibu Lions, current pitcher of the same team)
- Tadayoshi Iwasaki(Former Lotte Orions, Nippon-Ham Fighters)
- EIJI (Disc Jockey)(Disc Jockey)
- Takuji Ohta(Former professional baseball player)
- Takashi Ohno(Former kickboxer, shoot boxer)
- Natsumi Kawano(Enka singer)
- Yukio Kawano(Mayor Tsukumi)
- Jinhachiro Kojima(Former professional baseball player, Beppu Midorigaoka High School, Tsukumi High School baseball manager)
- Takamasa Kondo(Former Yomiuri Giants)
- Nobuhide Nakagawa(Former Pacific Club Lions)
- Kuniaki Nakamura(Former Yakult Swallows, Nippon-Ham Fighters, Oita Sorins Baseball Club Director)
- Nihozan Mitsuyoshi(OriginalWrestler）
- Toru Hamaura(Former Lotte Orions, Seibu Lions)
- Katsuhisa Yakushinji(Businessman,Yakushin GroupChairman)
- Yakushiji Hoei(Former Prizefighter)
- Ippei Watanabe(Swimming athlete)
Works set in Tsukumi City
- ^ "Position and nature”. Tsukumi City. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Twenty-eight passengers died, liner crashes into the quay and is two in half", Nihon Keizai Shimbun, September 25, 9, 15rd page
- ^ "Happa explosion during work Eleven people died One person despair The blaster misunderstood the signal"
- ^ "XNUMX Hita City Elections Preparing to Run Tsukumi City No Vote? XNUMX City Election XNUMXth Notification”. Nishinippon Shimbun. 2019/5/13Browse.
- ^ a b Hiroshi Morikawa "(PDF) Autonomous Research Institute Vol. 404 June 2012
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ a b No candidate for mayoral election next month / Tsukumi City, Oita Prefecture The Shikoku Shimbun, October 2003, 10
- ^ (PDF) p.8
- ^ "Oita Prefectural Elections: Unified Local Elections 2019 Bulletin”. Yomiuri Shimbun. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ Donate to the business feature "Haunted House"! ??Hometown tax payment - NHK
- ^ "Usuki Tsukumi Police Station". Oita Prefecture. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ a b c "Introduction of member mines”. Limestone Mining Association. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "About limestone mining”. Oita Pacific Mining Co., Ltd. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Todaka Mine”. Totaka Mining Co., Ltd. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Youra Mine”. Totaka Mining Co., Ltd. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Finally," one tuna "hometown tax payment Tsukumi City gift". Oita Joint Newspaper(November 2018, 12). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 12.
- ^ "Tsukumi Sansho”. Tsukumi City (October 2016, 10). 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Gyoroke”. Tsukumi City (October 2014, 7). 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Large-Scale Retail Store Location Law Notification Status List New Notification (Article 5, Paragraph 1)". Oita Prefecture. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "A community facility "Yoranse" has been set up as a contact base and resting place for the elderly.Pursuing convenience for the elderly and visitors from remote areas, increasing the ability to attract customers in the shopping district! Tsukumi Chamber of Commerce and Industry”. National Federation of Shopping District Promotion Associations. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Susaki Port Port Plan Revised”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (September 2018, 3). 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Remote island route Hotojima”. Tsukumi City (October 2018, 9). 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Remote island route Jimuku Island”. Tsukumi City (October 2019, 6). 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ a b c d e "Tsukumi City Cultural Property 1”. Tsukumi City (October 2016, 8). 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Ozaki small mandarin ancestor tree”. Tsukumi City Tourism Association. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Tsukumi Station (Nagori Snow, Shozo Ise Song Monument, Sorin Otomo Statue)". Japan's No. XNUMX "Onsen Prefecture" Oita Prefecture Tourism Information Official Website.Tourism Oita. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Tsukumi Dolphin Island”. Tsukumi City Tourism Association. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Youra Observatory”. Tsukumi City Tourism Association. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Beach”. Tsukumi City Tourism Association. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Tsukumi Marche”. Tsukumi City Tourism Association. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Umieru Tsukuminchi”. Tsukumi City Tourism Association. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Tsukumin Park”. Tsukumi City Tourism Association. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Otomo Sorin Cemetery Park". Japan's No. XNUMX "Onsen Prefecture" Oita Prefecture Tourism Information Official Website.Tourism Oita. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Sorin Otomo”. Tsukumi City Tourism Association. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "General sports park”. Tsukumi City Tourism Association. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Hotojima”. Tsukumi City Tourism Association. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Ajiro Island”. Tsukumi City Tourism Association. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Hikodake summit". Japan's No. XNUMX "Onsen Prefecture" Oita Prefecture Tourism Information Official Website.Tourism Oita. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ a b "Tsukumi Folding Fan Dance”. Tsukumi City Tourism Association. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Kawazu cherry blossoms on the Youra Peninsula”. Tsukumi City Tourism Association. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Cherry blossoms at Aoe Dam”. Tsukumi City Tourism Association. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Hotojima Summer Festival”. Tsukumi City Tourism Association. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Summer fireworks display”. Tsukumi City Tourism Association. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ a b "Event schedule”. Tsukumi City Tourism Association. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Tsukumi Hyuga Don Campaign”. Tsukumi City Tourism Association. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Tsukumi City Hometown Promotion Festival”. Tsukumi City. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Tsukumi Moi Cafe Star (for a limited time)”. Tsukumi City Tourism Association. 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ Kotoku Sato (December 2018, 12). "Oita) Tsukumi's first light truck city disaster recovery transmission". Asahi Shimbun