[New Corona] Yokohama City, childcare workers and faculty members will also be vaccinated with priority
If you write the contents roughly
Until now, priority vaccination under the age of 64 was limited to those with underlying illness and those working in facilities for the elderly, but the scope has been expanded based on the amount of vaccine supplied and the status of vaccination.
Regarding the vaccination of the new coronavirus infection, Yokohama City will target nursery teachers and teachers under the age of 21 on the 64st. → Continue reading
Kanaroko is a news site operated by the Kanagawa Shimbun. As the only local newspaper in Kanagawa Prefecture, we have a news gathering network throughout the prefecture to provide a wealth of information on incidents and accidents, political administration, economics, sports, culture, and heartwarming topics in the region.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Underlying diseaseWhat is (Underlying disease)?ChronicDiseases, includingobesityFrom a person who is healthy due to conditions etc.CoronavirusDiseases with a high case fatality rate when suffering from infectious diseases such as.Because affected people are often due to lifestyle habitsLifestyle-related diseasesAlso includes.
- Respiratory disease
- Heart disease (including high blood pressure)
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease (cirrhosis, etc.)
- Diabetes being treated with insulin or medication
- Diabetes with other illnesses
- Blood diseases (excluding iron deficiency anemia)
- Chromosomal abnormality
- Sleep apnea
- Severe mental illness (if you are hospitalized for the treatment of mental illness, have a mental illness health and welfare notebook, or fall under "severe and continuous" in independence support medical care / mental outpatient care)
- Intellectual disability (if you have a nursing notebook)
- Diseases with reduced immune function
- Diseases receiving treatment or palliative care (including malignant tumors)
- Diseases that require treatment that reduces immune function, such as steroids
- Neurological and neuromuscular diseases associated with immune disorders
- A state in which physical function is impaired due to neurological or neuromuscular diseases (respiratory disorders, etc.)
- Severe mental and physical disability (severe physical disability and severe intellectual disability and * overlap)
- People with BMI 30 or above
- ^ "Case fatality rate is more than 5 times more than XNUMX times lifestyle, threatening new coronavirus (San-in Chuo Shimpo)”(Japanese). Yahoo! News. 2021/9/8Browse. “It can be said that lifestyle-related diseases have become a threat to the new coronavirus. . ”
- ^ "Types of underlying diseases | Hadano City Hall". www.city.hadano.kanagawa.jp. 2021/9/8Browse.