27 people including elementary school students in Mie are infected with the new corona At Kuwana Elementary School, 33 children are inspected
If you write the contents roughly
In Kuwana City, one child attending an elementary school in the city has been confirmed to be infected, and 1 children and 33 faculty members who are believed to have been in contact will be inspected.
Mie Prefecture announced on the 22rd that 50 men and women from elementary school to 27s were newly infected with the new coronavirus. ... → Continue reading
We will tell you a wide range of information such as incidents and accidents that occurred in Furusato Mie, delicious dishes that have reached the season and topics that make you feel at ease.
Mie's events are on Mie TV♪
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
In Ise BaySedimentary plain OfIse plainとKiso MikawabyAlluvial plain OfNobi PlainA city on the border of.AichiとGifuIs in contact withNagoya cityIt is located within 25km from.Nagoya cityBed townResidential land development is progressing.Intangible cultural propertyToIshitori Festival,CraneHow to fold "Kuwana's thousand paper cranes"and so on.
蛤(Clam) Represented by cookingFood culture:HaveNagashima Spa Land,Tado Taisha,Rokkaen,Tokaido OfHanding over ShichiriOne of the best in Mie prefecture, blessed with abundant tourism resourcesTourist cityIs, Mainly for machinery and metalIndustrial cityBut also .
Located in the northern part of Mie prefecture.Kiso Mikawa(Kiso River,Nagara River,Ibigawa) At the mouth of the river, in the northwestYoro Mountains, In the southeastIse bayThere is.Ise Shrine"One oftoriiIs installed, etc.Ise countryPositioned as the eastern gateway to.Due to its geographical conditionsEdo PeriodIs one of the best on the TokaidoPost town,castle town,Port townFlourished as.
- MieYokkaichi,Inabe City,KuwanaKisosaki Town,Inaben-gunToin Town,Mie-gunAsahi Town,Kawagoe Town
- AichiAishi City,Yatomi City
- Kiso River
- Nagara River
- Nagashima River, Niikawa (prefectural management)
- Shinbori River, Mt. Ooyama Tagawa, Sawakita River, Higashikawa, Ryuishi River, Sunagawa, Niida River, Tado River, Jiangchuan (prefectural management)
- Yamae River (city management)
- Inabengawa(Machiya River）
- Sanko River, Benten River, Karei River (prefectural management)
- Sasagai River, Renkaji River (city management)
Pacific climateIn general, the climate is mild and there are many hours of sunshine.Summer: Is very hot and humid, and it is not uncommon for the maximum temperature to exceed 38 ° C.Also,Tropical nightThere are many days when it becomes.Winter:There are many dry and sunny days, but it becomes a strong winter type pressure distribution and from the direction of ShigaSuzuka MountainsHeavy snow may occur when snow clouds flow over the area.
- Temperature-Maximum 39.8 ° C (August 2018, 8), Minimum -3 ° C (February 6.4, 1999)
- Maximum precipitation-358 mm (September 2000, 9)
- Maximum instantaneous wind speed-23.5 meters (September 2009, 10)
- Maximum number of summer days-145 days (2004)
- Most summer days-81 days (2010)
- Most hot days-24 days (2010)
- Most tropical nights-51 days (2010)
- Maximum number of winter days-50 days (1981)
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||16.5|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||8.9|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||0.9|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−5.3|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||49.4|
|Average days of precipitation (≥1.0 mm)||6.5||7.4||10.0||9.6||10.9||12.8||12.2||8.5||11.3||9.2||6.9||6.8||112.1|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||141.3||144.3||177.7||192.3||188.8||152.0||173.8||216.0||161.4||159.4||148.9||148.5||2,004.4|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
- Ritual systemWhen the country and county were established by Kuwana, most of KuwanaIse countryKuwanaIn (Kuwana no Koori), the Nanawa district and the Kume district belonged to Inabe-gun.
- Heian periodMore mainly京都The supplies that were produced in and aroundOwariEasternTokaidoAs a relay base for selling to countries, and collecting supplies produced in eastern JapanOmiProspered as a relay base to send to Kyoto via.
- From Tado TownFuruseto,Tokoname ware OfUrnHas been excavated from the late Heian period to the Kamakura, Muromachi, and Momoyama periods.OwariIt is clear that it was imported from.
- KuwanaHonshu OfThe Pacific OceanOn the sideUpper cultureIt was the easternmost part of the area (Kyoto cultural area), and was also the point of contact with the eastern Japanese cultural area east of Owari.
- Muromachi PeriodBy the merchantsFree cityIs formed,Sakai,Hakata,OminatoOne of the best in JapanPort cityProspered as a center of commerce and shippingJuraku no TsuWas called.
- The main pass of the Suzuka Mountains that crosses from Kuwana to Kyoto and Omi is from the north.Kurakake Pass・ ・Ishigure Pass-Happu Pass・ ・Anraku Passand so on.Above allKomono TownFrom Chikusa, crossing the Nenohira Pass, the presentShigaHigashiomi CityEigenji TownTo KozuhataChikusa Highway"Over a thousand species" from Tabika, Komono-cho, over the Happu Pass, to Yuzurio, Eigenji-choHappu Kaido"Happu crossing" was often used.
- "Happu Crossing" is from Kuwana and OmiYokaichi-Omi HachimanIt was an important trade route connecting the two, but in OmiTokuchinhoHonai Merchant (Four merchants) (OmiGamo-gunA merchant in various towns such as Imahori, Jagizo, Nakano, and Ima-Ike in Honai,Suzuka MountainsYamakoshi merchants) monopolized commerce.Eiroku2-3 years (1559-1560), According to the "Honai Merchant Declaration Draft", there is a record that the Honai merchant (four merchants) was granted the exclusive right to distribute both passes from Happu and over XNUMX kinds, and paid the service in return. ..
- Honai merchants (four merchants) use Kuwana to produce products from the Tokai region (mainly hemp 苧, paper, cotton, earthenware, salt, oil grass, young cloth, birds, seaweed, arame, fish, Ise cloth, etc.) Purchased and sold in Omi and Kyoto.From Omi, in addition to supplies produced in and around Kyoto,Bare woodMountain items such as trays, bowls, songs, charcoal, and hemp are carried to Kuwana.Ise bayThroughOwariIt was sent to the Tokaido countries east of the east and sold.
- Sengoku periodIn NagashimaShrineCentered aroundIkko SectA major base was formed, and autonomy was carried out by the Ikko sect, but eventually Owari'sOda NobunagaAnd the war began to occur.
- 1570(Former turtleFrom the first year)1574(TenshoOver 2 years)Nagashima Ikko IkkoHowever, it was suppressed by Nobunaga's army and the dominion collapsed.
- 1571(Genki 2nd year) May-Received the order of Nobunaga Oda during the Sieges of NagashimaOgaki CastlemainUjiie NaotomoByTado TaishaMain shrine and Setsumatsusha, Shinto shrine, old records, Tado ShrineJinguji TempleThe temples, towers, and temples of the Hounji Temple (Shingon Buddhism), which were more than XNUMX, were all burned down and burned down.
- 1580(Tensho 8) --Oda Nobunaga's vassalKazuyasu TakigawaWhen he invaded Kita Ise from Owari, he had XNUMX children's houses and about XNUMX monks.Holy TempleMany temples such as Asuka-dera and Asuka-dera were burned down and disappeared.
- Edo PeriodToKuwana Domain11 stonescastle town,andFifty-three Stations of the TokaidoKnown forTokaido42 thYado Station-KuwanaFlourished as.Miyajuku(Nagoya cityAtsuta)Handing over ShichiriIs famous.BakumatsuIsSamuraiThe so-called core of the schoolOne meeting mulberry administration(Yoshinobu Tokugawa,Aizu Domain, Kuwana Domain) became one of the bases.
- 1753(Horeki XNUMXrd year) -For hydraulic workEdo Shogunate TheOutside OfSatsuma DomainAgainstHelpThe construction started in February of the following year.So-calledHoly calendar flood controlIs.Construction1755It ended in (Horeki XNUMXth year), but the general magistrateHirataWas harassed for the many casualties and the huge budget overruns.
- Kuwana was one of the best breadbaskets in Japan because it is located at the mouth of the Kiso Three Rivers.Ise plainとNobi PlainBecame an accumulation area of rice fromEdo PeriodTenmei 4th year (1784From)Rice marketThe business of rice began and it prospered as a rice town.In addition, Meiji 27 (1894) The Kuwana Rice Exchange was opened on December 12, 29.1931) The US market was traded for 12 years until the site closed in December.At that time, more than 37 middlemen were lined up around the exchange, and flag semaphores were used to communicate the market price, and Tadosan was used as a relay station to inform Nagoya of price movements.At that time, Osaka was another major rice exchange in Japan.Dojima,TokyoEggshell Town, ShimonosekiAkamasekiKuwana is the only place in the country that opens the market in the evening and is called "Kuwana's Evening Market". I was told.
- Meiji EraTo become andAbandoned DomainBy the Kuwana DomainKuwana Prefecture,Nagashima domainBecame Changdao County.After that, due to a merger with a neighboring prefectureAnazu Prefecture(Later Mie Prefecture) was established and became a part of it.
History since modern times
- 1888(21th year of Meiji)- YokkaichiToKansai RailwayWas established.Kiso MikawaBridge construction started.
- 1894(Meiji 27) July 7-Kansai Railway opens between Yokkaichi and Kuwana temporary stops.Tokaido Main Line OfKusatsu StationAre connected.
- 1895(Meiji 28 years) May 5-Kansai Railway Kuwana temporary stop ⇔ Kuwana stretched. Opening between Nagoya and Maegasu (Yatomi).
- 1895(Meiji 28) November 11-Kansai Railway Kuwana ⇔ Maesu (Yatomi) opened between. For the first time, it became possible to move to Aichi Prefecture by land.
- 1929(Showa 4) July 1- Ise Electric Railway(CurrentKinki Nippon Railway) Opens Yokkaichi ⇔ Kuwana.
- 1933(Showa 8) November 11-Present-day Nagashima Town, Kuwana City ⇔ Aichi PrefectureYatomi CityBetweenKiso RiverToOwari OhashiOpened and started operation.
- 1934(Showa 9)-Between the current Kushima City Nagashima Town ⇔ Kuwana City CenterNagara RiverとIbigawaToIse OhashiOpened and started operation. As a result, it became possible to travel to Aichi Prefecture on foot or by car.
- 1938(Showa 13) July 6- Kansai Express Electric Railway(Current Kintetsu Line) opens between Kuwana and Nagoya.
- 1945（昭和20年）1月31日、3月11日、5月17日、7月17日、7月24日 - Kuwana air raidThere,U.S. Forces OfB-29bybombingIn response, about 90% of the city area was burnt down.
- 1959(Showa 34) July 9- Isewan TyphoonAs a result, many lives and houses were lost, causing enormous damage.Almost all of Nagashima Town is submerged and causes many casualties.
- 1963(Showa 38) --In Nagashima TownOtani Natural Gas Natural gasBecause a hot spring sprang up during the exploration ofNagashima hot springCan be done.
- 2011(23) --Ordered by the cityPublic worksA few staff members of the cityAuction bid obstruction crimeArrested at.In addition, taking this opportunity, to Mayor MizutanirecallBilling began, and in December of the same year, a draft ordinance to halve the mayor's monthly salary was passed.
Changes in administrative areas
- 1889(Meiji22 years)May 4 - Municipal systemBy enforcement ofKuwanaKuwana Castle (Kuwana Sannomaru, Kuwana Yoshinomaru, Kuwana Uchibori, Kuwana Moto Akasuka, Kuwana Iga Town, Kuwana Sotobori, Kuwana Hachiman Town, Kuwana Yanagihara, Kuwana Shinyashiki, Kuwana Isshiki Town, Kuwana Yatagawara, Kuwana Shinchi, Kuwana Funama Town, Kuwana Honmachi, Kuwana Funacho, Kuwana Koami Town, Kuwana Hoden Town, Kuwana Shimizu Town, Kuwana Miya Town, Kuwana Bath Town, Kuwana Kawaguchi Town, Kuwana Edo Town, Kuwana Kata Town, Kuwana Kyo Town, Kuwana Miyadori, Kuwana Craftsman Town・ Kuwana Oil Town ・ Kuwana Tamachi ・ Kuwana Kita Uomachi ・ Kuwana Misaki Dori ・ Kuwana Minami Uomachi ・ Kuwanaden Town ・ Kuwana Yoshitsuya Town ・ Kuwana Blacksmith Town ・ Kuwana Konya Town ・ Kuwana Irie Town ・ Kuwana Aoi Town ・ Kuwana Shinmachi ・ Kuwana Kuwana Town, Kuwana Denma Town, Kuwana Nabeya Town, Kuwana Yada Town, Kuwana Fukue Town, Kuwana Taichimaru, Kuwana Ima Isshiki Daikita Town, Kuwana Ima Isshiki Kita Town, Kuwana Ima Isshiki Nakamachi, Kuwana Ima Isshiki Katamachi, Kuwana Ima Isshiki Temple Town, Kuwana Tsutsumihara, Kuwana Sumiyoshi Town, Kuwana Aioi Town) and Eba Village, Daifuku Village, Honganji Village, Yada Village, Kuwana VillageKuwana TownWas launched.
- 1923(Taisho12) April 4-Kuwana-cho, Kuwana-gunAkasuka VillageIncorporated.
- 1933(Showa8 years)May 3 --Kuwana-cho, Kuwana-gunMasuo VillageIncorporated.
- 1937(Showa 12) March 3-Kuwana-cho, Kuwana-gunNishikuwana TownIncorporated.
- April 1937, 12 (Showa 4) --Kuwana-cho, Kuwana-gun enforces the city system (old)Kuwana CityBecomes
- 1951(26)May 3 --Kuwana-gunKuwabe Village-Ariyoshi Village-Inaben-gunNanawa VillageIncorporated.
- 1955(30)May 2 --Kuwana-gunFukaya VillageAnd Inabe DistrictKume VillagePart of (Oaza Sakai, Akao, Tomomura, Shimada, Shichi) was incorporated.
- 1956(31)May 9 --Kuwana-gunJonan VillageIncorporated.
- 2004(Heisei16 years)May 12 -(Old) Kuwana City, Kuwana CountyTado Town-NagashimaMerged withKuwana CityWas launched.
CurrentCity emblemWas sent from all over the country on the occasion of the mergerPublic offerSelected from2004May 12Was established in..The city emblem consists of one blue line (belt) and two green lines.By arranging these lines in a circumferential shape, a "circle of interaction between water and green" is expressed.Then, the central margin is highlighted in the shape of a famous clam, expressing "the culture and history of the city"..
Old city emblem
The name of the city
There are various theories about the origin of the place name and Kuwana, but it became the ancestor of Kuwana development.Australian・ The theory that it was taken from the name of (Obito) is influential.The oldest historical material with the place name and Kuwana is "Japanese calligraphy].RebellionAt the time of672May 6ToEmperor TenmuIs KuwanaGungeThere is a description that he stayed at (Kuwana no Koori no Miyake).
City certified character
- Dream Hama-chan
- Kuwana Chamber of Commerce and Industry decided by open call for participants as "characters that support the activation of Kuwana"Yuru Chara.2011May 1The mayor certified as "a city character that supports the revitalization of Kuwana City"..In the original design, the body does not exist, only the head is sticking out from the shell with the Kuwana logo, which is the image of a famous clam.In the costume, there is a torso, and he wears a light blue costume with three white lines in the image of Kiso Three Rivers..
|Population distribution by age in Kuwana City and the whole country (2005)||Kuwana City's population distribution by age and gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Kuwana City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Mayor Kuwana:Narutaka Ito(2020th term inaugurated on November 12, 1)
- Successive mayors
- With the birth of the new city of Kuwana in 2004, Hisakatsu Hirano (formerly) was the mayor's executor until he became the new mayor.NagashimaChief) took office.
- First Mayor:Gen Mizutani(Mayor Kuwana before the merger also served), term of office December 2004, 12-December 19, 2012
Number of members of the Diet: 26
Term: December 2018, 12 to December 6, 2022
|Parliamentary name||Number of members|
|Mulberry wind club||7|
|Forum Shin Kuwana||3|
|KomeitoKuwana City Council||2|
|Japan Communist PartyKuwana City Council||2|
(As of June 2020, 3）
- With the birth of New Kuwana City in 2004, before the mergerSpecial in officeDue to the application of the regulations, the former municipal council members remained until November 2006.The number of members is 11 as of November 2006 and 11 from December 34.
*In addition, the constituencies of the lower house election areMie Prefecture 3th ward', The constituency for the Mie Prefectural Assembly election is "Kuwana City / Kuwana District Electoral District" (constant: 4)It has become.
Scandals in municipal administration
- 2016July-Kei Omori city council wears nine ties at a clothing store in KuwanaShopliftingAs you didArrestBeing done in SeptemberImprisonment1Probation3 yearsConvictedIn response, the city councilResignation recommendationTheresolutionBut Omori didn't resign.
- June 2018-Kei Omori City CouncilNagoya city内 のbookstoreShoplifting again.The city council resolved a second resignation recommendation for Omori.
- Publication of public relations magazine
- "Public Relations Kuwana" (issued on the 1st of every month), "Public Relations Kuwana Information Square" (issued on the 15th of every month)
- Broadcasting of municipal programs (Cable TV）
- "News from Kuwana City"
- Broadcast by large-scale vision
- Dot Avision (Kuwana station square complex facilitySun FareWall surface (Kuwaeicho))
- インターネットInformation dissemination by
The former Kuwana City Office is the main government building of the city hall, and the other old town halls are the general branch offices.
- Kuwana City Office
- Tadocho General Branch (former Tadocho Office)
- Nagashima Town General Branch (former Nagashima Town Hall)
- Police box
- Mt. Ooyama field (Matsunoki 4-chome)
- In front of Kuwana Station (Soeicho)
- Uchibori (Uchibori)
- Bado (Yada)
- Kume (Shichi)
- Fukaya (Shimofukayabe)
- Tado (Tado Town Tado)
- Mizono (Tadocho Mizono)
- Nagashima (Matagi, Nagashima Town)
- Kusunoki (Nagashimacho Nishikawa)
- Isojima (Fukuyoshi, Nagashima Town)
- Border crossing
- Kita Ise (Matagi, Nagashima Town)
- Fire department
- Kuwana City Fire Department (Eba)
- Branch office
- Nishi (Akao)
- Mt. Ooyama field (Mt. Ooyama field)
- Tado (Tadocho Oyama)
- Cape Kisosaki, Nagashima (Matsugashima, Nagashima Town)
- Main hospital
- Kuwana City Medical Center
- Yonaha General Hospital
- Aoki Memorial Hospital
- Kuwana City Library
Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Kiso River Downstream River Office
Ministry of Finance
- Nagoya National Taxation Bureau Kuwana Taxation Office
Ministry of Justice
- Tsuji Legal Affairs Bureau Kuwana branch office
- Representative of KuwanaLocal industryHas a high name recognition nationwide.Formerly one of Japan's two largest casting production areas, "East(I.e., Kuwana in the west "..There are about 34 foundries in Kuwana, with more than 1,300 people engaged.Product shipment value is about 394 billion yen (2002), And boasts one of the largest scales in Japan..A wide variety of casting products are manufactured, including daily necessities and civil engineering and construction materials (manhole,GratingEtc.), industrial machinery and equipment parts, electric equipment parts, etc.
- Bell bellThe traditional casting industry that manufactures such products is still alive, and Bonsho may be exported overseas.Casting as a local industry developed in Kuwana after the Meiji era, but Kuwana casting has a long history.Tadakatsu HondaBecame the lord of Kuwana Domain (1601), It is said that it started casting guns..The products at that timecopperalloyBy shrines and templesLantern, Bonsho, pot pots, farm tools, etc. were the main items.Both Hirose and Tsujiuchi were active as Kuwana imoji. (The casterImperial courtAt that time, there was no record of an imoji in Kuwana other than both families, as it was not possible to open a business or succeed to the family business without the permission of. ) By Yozaemon HiroseButsuganinBy "Kansho" (a tangible cultural property designated by Kuwana City) and Zenemon TsujiuchiKuwanasoja"Kasuga Shrine's Bronze Torii" (a tangible cultural property designated by Mie Prefecture) still exists and is a cultural property that symbolizes Kuwana casting..
- Kuwana Yorozufuru grilled
- A type of Banko ware, featuring red painting (red painting)..It is a traditional craft designated by Mie Prefecture and an intangible cultural property (craft technology) designated by Mie Prefecture...Kuwana's wealthy merchant,Swamp wave play mountainOpened the kilnBanko wareWas abolished without a successor, but was born in Kuwana and Tamachi.Yusetsu MoriBy the brothers of Yusetsu and Chiaki, the Kuwana domain, which is related to Banko ware, Komukai village (currently)Asahi Town) Was revived. (Called.) The Mori brothers can be disassembledWooden patternWe devised a method of molding and mass-producing by pasting thin soil stretched with a stick on the surface, and that method was kept secret.But,teapotThe secret was leaked to Kuwana's wooden mold master who received the wooden mold order, and Sato decided to open the kiln around 1840.This is the beginning of Kuwana Banko.It gained popularity as a souvenir of the highway, and was excellent as a disciple of Sato (etc.)potterKuwana Manko was established as one of the brands in Banko ware in terms of both quality and quantity.It was the most successful business from the end of the Edo period to the beginning of the Meiji era, but in the latter half of the Meiji era, it merged and shrunk due to its excellent sales strategy..
- (Turnip tray)
- Keyaki(Zelkova),栓(Sen),Japanese cypressFor wood with beautiful grain such as (hinoki)lacquerMade by applying (Pheasant coloring, how to paint through the grain of wood)Pots..Typically in a round trayTurnipThe picture is drawn.It is a traditional craft designated by Mie Prefecture.
- Kuwana Tansu
- Kuwana knife
- Many playing monkeys
- A traditional craft designated by Mie Prefecture, from the middle of the Meiji eraTado TaishaMonzen-cho OfSouvenirIs familiar as.. Because the name of "Hajikizaru" matches the word "to repel (disaster)"Lucky charmIt is assumed.
- Grilled clams,Clams, Eat as steamed sake, etc.That hand is Kuwana's grilled clam"(" I don't eat that hand "and" Kuwana's (famous) clam "is multiplied, which means" I can't get caught in that hand. ".. )Wordplay(Ground mouth) Is so famous nationwide.Matsuo BashoAlsoOkunohoso RoadWhen he left Ogaki, he left behind the phrase, "Autumn is going to be separated by the clams."In addition, the shells of Kuwana clamsPlaster,Indigo dyeIn addition to being transported and sold nationwide as shell ash (shell ash), which is a raw material forAlso famous for its beautiful colors,Kai-awaseIt was prized for processing for containers of shell paintings and plasters..
- Currently, most of the clams that are distributed and consumed under the name of "clam" in Japan are different species of clams., Kuwana City is a clam (main clam, scientific name) Meretrix lusoria) Is one of the few fishing grounds in Japan..The main fishing groundsKiso MikawaEstuaryIn the areafreshwaterとseawaterWas mixed moderatelyBrackish waterFertile and vast, ideal for growing clamsTidal flatIs formed.."Kuwana clams" grown in this environment are large and delicious., It is also possible to eat raw food in good conditions..It is believed that the reason why Kuwana clams became famous nationwide is that Kuwana was a transportation hub and that good quality clams were obtained as described above..
- (I.e.(Shell mound) Excavation survey revealed clam shellsKofun periodからKamakura PeriodBy that time, it was confirmed that clams were being eaten in what is now Kuwana City...It is thought that it was around the Edo period that it became recognized nationwide as a specialty of Kuwana...Kuwana clams caught in the mouth of the Kiso Three RiversGeneralIt was customary to give to..There is a record that a fishing village existed in the estuary in the early Edo period, but the clam fishing in the fishing village was so successful that the ground was thickly covered with clam shells...Late Edo periodcomic book"Tokaido Naka Knee Chestnut Hair]"...Atsuta godMisonahasu,Seven villages of meIt was a wandering trip, and there was no difficulty in coming and going, and the joy of Kuwana was so great.MeibutsuSake the clams in the clams ... "When,MiyajukuBy boatKuwanaCame toheroYajirobei and Kitahachi are depicted as enjoying the famous grilled clams immediately.At that time, grilled clams and shigure clams were considered to be the specialty of Kuwana-juku, and grilled clams were instantly offered to travelers, and shigure clams were sold as souvenirs...Furthermore, from Kuwana-jukuTomita's positionAlong the highway, there were many shops that let you eat clams..
- 地蛤の年間漁獲高は、ピーク時には約3,000トンと日本一を誇ったが、1995年には過去最低の0.8トンを記録した。近年の漁獲高は、資源管理、稚貝放流（栽培漁業）によって回復傾向にあり、2000年19トン、2001年15トン、2002年16トン、2003年20トン、2004年62トン、2005年52トン、2006年47トン、2007年95トン、2008年140トンとなっている..There are many restaurants that offer clam dishes such as grilled clams, but a typical example of a long-established restaurant is "Cooking Ryokan Yamatsuki" (Funamacho, Funamacho,Wakihonjin"Surugaya" trace), "Uojuro" (Minami Uomachi), "Kappo Mikuni" (Kawaguchi Town), etc.
- Traditional cooking method of grilled clams
- In the Edo period, around Kuwana, grilled clamsPineconeIt was cooked by burning and heating.Katsushika Hokusai OfUkiyo-eThe situation is described in "Kuwana Yokkaichi e Sanri Haccho" etc...In this recipe,RosinCover with a pine cone, which has a strong firepower because it containshingeSince the hinges are cut and then heated, the shells do not open and cooking can be done in a short time.Therefore, it is steamed softer than the general cooking method.In addition, it should be notedNHKof"Try GattenThis cooking method was introduced in Kuwana City, and the reproduced clams were shown to the residents, but the taste was well received by the residents..
- Clams(Shigure clam)
- BoiledA kind of.Of clamsBoiled in rain..Raw boiled clamsslipPut (Kibikitamari) in a boiling sardine (large pot) and boil it in a unique way called "floating boiling"...At that time, chopped into flavorGingerAdd..By making it a rain clam, the preservation of the clam was improved, and it was very popular as a souvenir...Originally called "boiled clam",Matsuo BashoHigh brother,Shikō KagamiIs said to have named it "Shigure Clam".
- (A song that sings widely at the banquet) "Lord Kuwana], It is famous for being sung as "Kuwana-sama, Chacha-zuke in the rain."The "Kuwana-no-sama" that appears in this song is not the lord of Kuwana, but the master of Kuwana who made a profit in the rice market from the Meiji era to the Taisho era.Money)."Kuwana no Tonosama" is a song about Kuwana's husband, who had a big banquet at a Japanese restaurant in Tokyo and played a lot with geisha, ate chazuke of clams at the end of the banquet...This song isJingu-shikinen Sengu OfMiki HikiWood songIt is believed that "Matsumae Kiyori," a type of song, was made into a tatami room song...By the way, the phrase "-no-den-sama-de-chacha-zuke" in this song was enjoyed as a parody that read local specialties and specialties from all over Japan..
- Lyrics of "Kuwana no Tonosama"
- Mr. Kuwana Yanley Yatkosei Yoiyana Mr. Kuwana In the rainChachazuke(Chacha) Yoitner Alewa Alya Liang Liang Yoitko Yoit Connor
That isToma(Taima) That is Toma ChujohimeThat's right
To cry and to cry RokujoMoney box
GenjiIs a white flag HeikeIs a red flag Tempozan(Tenpozan) is the flag off the coast
It's out, it's out, it's out YahashiIt's a (Yabase) boat
- Yasunaga rice cake
- An elongated flat shaobing with red bean paste. It was also called "Tomochi" or "Beef tongue mochi".A representative confectionery of Kuwana, Yasunaga since the Edo periodpositionPopular with travelers traveling to and from Kuwana-juku in (Yasunaga)teahouseWidely popular as a souvenir..Currently, there are two stores that manufacture and sell Yasunaga Mochi, "Nagamochiya Long-established Store" (1634Founded) and "Yasunaga Mochi Honpo Kashiwaya".I was retired in KuwanaMatsudaira SadanobuThere is a tradition that (Rakuo) devised Yasunaga Mochi as an emergency food...However, the culture of eating mochi of the same form as Yasunaga mochi is widely distributed from Kuwana to Yokkaichi and Suzuka.The origin of Yasunaga Mochi is not clear because there are no historical materials left at the time of its founding..
- Clams(Clam Shiruko)
- A pocket that imitates a clam, a specialty of KuwanaSoup powder..Clam-shapedIn the middleYou can instantly make soup powder by breaking it and pouring hot water on it to dissolve it.
- Ice bun
- A frozen dessert with azuki beans that imitate buns inside.Maruman (Kyomachi), Suehiroya (Fukayacho),Suehiro(Mitsuyabashi) and others manufacture and sell.In particular, Suehiro is well known and1950Started manufacturing ice buns from department stores, supermarkets,Thanks Yokocho(Ise City), Sold nationwide through online shopping, etc..
- A type of oilseed rape that makes young shoots and stems edible.Nagashima Town is the "birthplace of Nabana".
- Eight pot beans(Tado beans)
- soyWith the coreKinakoBean confectionery sprinkled with white sugar by kneading sugar water.Tado TaishaMonzen-choIt is popular as a souvenir confectionery.
- Red plum ware
- TadoRed plumIn the shape ofJapanese pepperFlavored hard-baked rice cracker.Along with Hachitsubo beans, it is popular as a souvenir confectionery in Tado Shrine Monzen-cho.
- Miyako Manju
- On the surfaceBlack sesameStudded, stiffnessBean pasteGrilled withManju..Originated in Kuwana City..Because it lasts for a long timeGift,Buddhist memorial serviceIt is often used as a product of.
- A carp restaurant founded in the Edo periodDaikokuya"(Tadocho Yui) is famous.Shotaro IkenamiHas visited for a meal in stealth, and in his essayCarpAdmires.
- Hand rolled udon
- Hand total systemA type of dried noodles made from.In winter,Ibuki OroshiIt is made by drying and aging using the climate of Kuwana, which is blown by a strong cold and dry wind called (Suzuka grated).Kuwana's hidden specialty,noodlesIt features a mellow texture and a transparent color and luster..
- Shigure Meat Rolled Rice Ball
- RainClamShigure rice using豚 肉Onigiri made by rolling with.2010In addition, it became the winning work of the "Kuwanameshi Grand Prix" that decides the new specialty of Kuwana., New in KuwanaLocal gourmetBecame.
- Tomato(HouseMomotaro) (Nagashima area)
- House cultivationSuitable ripe shipping pink tomatoes..It is crunchy and has a high sugar content, so it is eaten like a fruit.1988Succeeded in trial cultivation in the former Nagashima Town ahead of the rest of the country..The annual shipment is about 1,000 tons, and the peak harvest is in early May.As a high-class tomato, it is shipped to the suburbs as well as to Kyoto.
- Mandarin orange(Tado district)
- It is cultivated under the brand of "Tado oranges".It is clogged with fruit juice and has a strong sweetness...Harvest time is from early October to around March of the following year..In the fall, mandarin oranges are picked.
- bamboo shoots(Kuwana district)
Major companies and factories located in the city
- MorotoHoldings Headquarters
- Moroto Green Industry Mie Branch
- St. Gilles Brewing Main office
- Yamamori Main office
- Chung'an Main Store Main office
- NTN Land of origin, Kuwana Works, Mie Works, R & D Center, etc.
- Hokusei Transport Co., Ltd. Headquarters Tadocho, Kuwana City
- Fujitsu Semiconductor Mie factory
- Hitachi Metals Kuwana Factory
- MIE Corporation head office,MIE techno Main office
- Nagashima tourism development Main office
- Happu Bus Main office
- Newgin Manufacturing Headquarters / Kuwana Factory
- Baby department store Mizutani Head office/head office
- Main office
Large commercial facility
- Aeon Mall Haruna(Shinnishigata)
- Mitsui Outlet Park Jazz Dream Nagashima(Urayasu, Nagashima-cho)
- Sanshi Park(Onaka Shinden)
- Aeon Town Kuwana Shinnishigata(Shinnishigata)
- Apita Kuwana store(Chuo Town)
- Hoshikawa Shopping Town Sun City(Hoshikawa)
Japan Post Group
To each post office except simple post officesTMJThere is installation. Conducted at post offices marked with ★. (As of December 2012)
- Kuwana Post Office(Chuo Town) --Collection and delivery station. ★
- Kuwana Yada Post Office (Kakehi)
- Masakazu Kuwana Post Office (Nonbe)
- Kuwana Harima Post Office (Kitabessho)
- Kuwana Jonan Post Office (Yasunaga)
- Kuwana Shinnishigata Post Office (Shinnishigata)
- Kuwana Akasuka Post Office (Igamachi)
- Kuwana Fukaya Post Office (Shimofukayabe)
- Kuwana Soyodai Post Office (Sakuradori)
- Kuwana Ariyoshi Post Office (Nukata)
- Kuwana Hachiman Post Office (Hachimancho)
- Kuwana Nishibessho Post Office (Nishibessho)
- Kuwana Hachikendori Post Office (Tonomachi)
- Kuwana Umamichi Post Office (Honganji Temple)
- Kuwana Nanawa Post Office (Hagasaki)
- Kuwana Mt. Ooyama Ta Post Office (Mt. Ooyama Ta) ★
- Tado Post Office (Tadocho Tado) --Former collection and delivery office. ★
- Minami Tado Post Office (Tado Town Kitaikai)
- Nanatori Post Office (Tadocho Katori)
- Nagashima Post Office (Nagashimacho Matagi) --Former collection and delivery office. ★
- Kuwana Higashikata Simple Post Office (Yurakucho)
- Northern Nagashima (Hokubu) Simple Post Office (Okura, Nagashima-cho) --Temporarily closed
- Isojima Simple Post Office (Fukuyoshi, Nagashima-cho) --Temporarily closed
- Nagoya Branch Aeon Kuwana Shopping Center Branch Office (Shinnishigata) (ATM only / Holiday service)
- Nagoya Branch Apita Kuwana Branch Office (Chuomachi) (ATM only / Holiday service)
* The postal code in Kuwana City is "511-00xx""511-08xx""511-09xx(The above is the Kuwana city area before the merger) "511-01xx"(Former Tado Town Area)"511-11xx(Former Nagashima town area) (both are in charge of collection and delivery at Kuwana Post Office).
Sister cities/partner cities
- sister city
- Tomamae Town(Hokkaido）
- 1981(Showa 56) September Sister city tie-up with former Nagashima Town.It is named after the group migration from Nagashima Town in the Meiji era.
- Gyoda City(Saitama）
- National Monzen Town Summit -A conference held by local governments, tourism associations, and commercial personnel who have Monzen towns that have developed around shrines and temples across the country to revitalize the region and promote town development.
Dedicated to pre-school and extra curricular
- Mie Prefectural Kuwana High School
- Mie Prefectural Kuwana Nishi High School
- Mie Prefectural Kuwana Kita High School
- Mie Prefectural Kuwana Technical High School
Junior high school
- Kuwana City Seitoku Junior High School
- Kuwana City Meisei Junior High School
- Kuwana City Kofu Junior High School
- Kuwana City Yowa Junior High School
- Kuwana City Masakazu Junior High School
- Kuwana City Nissin Elementary School
- Kuwana City Seigi Elementary School
- Kuwana Municipal Education Elementary School
- Kuwana City Joto Elementary School
- Kuwana Municipal Masusei Elementary School
- Kuwana City Shutoku Elementary School
- Kuwana City Taisei Elementary School
- Kuwana City Kuwabe Elementary School
- Kuwana City Ira Elementary School
- Kuwana City Nanawa Elementary School
- Kuwana City Kume Elementary School
- Kuwana City Fukaya Elementary School
- Kuwana City Jonan Elementary School
- Kuwana City Yamato Elementary School
- Kuwana City Mt. Ooyama Takita Elementary School
- Kuwana City Mt. Ooyama Tanishi Elementary School
- Kuwana City Mt. Ooyama Tato Elementary School
- Kuwana City Mt. Ooyama Tanan Elementary School
- Kuwana Municipal Fujigaoka Elementary School
- Kuwana City Hoshimigaoka Elementary School
- Kuwana City Tadokita Elementary School
- Kuwana City Tadashi Junior High School
- Kuwana City Tado Higashi Elementary School
- Kuwana City Tado Aoba Elementary School
- Kuwana City Isojima Elementary School
- Kuwana City Nagashima Chubu Elementary School
- Kuwana City Northern Nagashima Elementary School
School closure / integration
- 2011(23)Mie Prefectural Kuwana High School Hygiene Nursing Branch SchoolClosed, Mie Prefectural Kuwana High SchoolDepartment of Hygiene and NursingTo integrate as.
- 2011In (23), Municipal Tado Nishi Elementary School and Municipal Tado Minami Elementary School will be integrated to become Municipal Tado Aoba Elementary School..
In the cityUniversityThere is no.
City center station:Kuwana Station
- Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)
- Kinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu)
- Yoro Line : Kuwana Station- Harima Station - Shimofukaya Station - Shimonoshiro Station - Tado Station
- Hokusei Line : Kuwana Kyobashi Station(Abandoned station)- Nishi-Kuwana Station - Umamichi Station - Nishi-Bessho Station - Rengeji Station - Ariyoshi Station - Sakaibashi Station(Abandoned station)- Hoshikawa Station - Nanawa Station
Highway bus route
- Tokyo Express Bus : Omiya Station-Ikebukuro Station-Shinjuku Station-Tachikawa Station-Yokohama Station - In front of Kuwana Station・Ise City station square ・Toba BC (Mie traffic,Sanko Ise Shima Kotsu,Seibu Bus) *Night trip
- Gifu Nagashima Onsen High Speed Line: Seki City Hall, Seki City Terminal,Meitetsu Gifu - Nagashima hot spring (Mie Kotsu,Gifu shared car) * Seasonal driving
- Nagoya Nagashima Onsen Line: Nagoya (Meitetsu Bus Center)- Nagashima Sports Land-Nagashima hot spring (Mie Kotsu,Meitetsu bus）
- Nagoya Nagashima Onsen Line: Prosperity(Oasis 21)- Nagashima hot spring (Mie Kotsu)
- Nagoya Kuwana Express Line: Nagoya (Meitetsu Bus Center)- Mt. Ooyama rice field housing complex-In front of Kuwana Station/Hill of the sun/Hope hill/ Nishi Kuwana Neopolis (Mie Kotsu)
- Sakae Kuwana High Speed Line: Sakae (Oasis 21)- Mt. Ooyama rice field housing complex-In front of Kuwana Station/Hill of the sun/Hope hill/ Nishi Kuwana Neopolis (Mie Kotsu)
- Nagoya Masakazu Akao Line: Nagoya (Meitetsu Bus Center)- Mt. Ooyama rice field housing complex-Akoodai (Mie Kotsu)
- Nagashima Resort Liner:Sannomiya・ Osaka Station JR Express Bus Terminal --Ikuwa Garage ・ Kintetsu Yokkaichi ・Nagashima hot spring (West Japan JR Bus）
- Osaka Eliner : 浜 松 - Nagashima hot spring --Osaka Station JR Express Bus Terminal - USJ (Entetsu bus）
- Olive Matsuyama: Nagoya StationIn front of Kuwana Station(Yurakucho bus stop)- Tokushima Station-Takamatsu Station-Matsuyama Station (JR Tokai Bus,JR Shikoku Bus) *Night trip
General route bus
Access to airport
- Chubu International AirportHighway Bus Kuwana Chubu International Airport Line
- As of 2018, Mie Kotsu is in front of Kuwana Station / Nagashima Onsen-Chubu Centrair International Airport (Centrair)Express BusIs operating.It takes about 55-85 minutes.
- Higashi Meihan Expressway: ← Up line Nagashima IC - Kuwana Higashi IC - Mt. Ooyama field PA - Kuwana IC Down line →
- Ise Gulf Expressway: ← Up line Wangan Nagashima IC/PA - Wangan Kuwana IC Down line →
General national road
- Main local road
- General prefectural road
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
Sights and historic sites
- Daifukuda Temple(Kuwana Seiten) (Touhou)
- Jumenji Temple(Temmacho)
- Kaizo-ji Temple (Kitateramachi)
- Soto sectTemple.
- Satsuma Yoshishi Cemetery
- (Kitaji Town)
- Also known as Kuwana Gobo, it is commonly known as "Gobo-san".Tokugawa Igemo,Emperor MeijiA historic temple where I stayed.
- Matsuo BashoWinter peony monument ("Winter peony Chidori yo Yuki no Hototogisu")
- Daichiin (Nagashimacho Nishidomo)
- Matsuo Basho Accommodation
- Shooh Shinjuku stone monument
- Ganshoji(Nagashimacho Matagi)
- Nagashima Ikko Ikkoold haunt
- Kasuga Shrine(Kuwanasoja) (Honmachi)
- Bronze torii
- Gozen Mizui
- When Emperor Meiji stayed, the water from this well was served as a set water.
- Sachiko YamaguchiPhrasebook, Phrasebook
- Jiuhua Park(Kuwana CastleRuins) (Yoshinomaru)
- Prefectural historic site.A park built on the remains of Honmaru and Ninomaru in Kuwana Castle.It is popular as a place of relaxation for the citizens.The park designerModernThe first landscaping researcher and former Kuwana feudal lordKeijiro Ozawa..Known as one of the best cherry blossom viewing spots in Mie Prefecture.
- Chinkokushukoku Shrine
- Kuwana CastlesiteJiuhua ParkIs insideMatsudaira Sadatsuna(Zaize) andMatsudaira SadanobuA shrine that enshrines (Kokukoku) as the main deity.Origin is1784(4th year of Tenmei)Shirakawa CastleIt was erected to worship the feudal lord Matsudaira Sadatsuna.1823(6th year of Bunsei)Matsudaira Sadanaga Kuwana DomainSince the territory was changed to, he moved to Kuwana Castle Honmaru, and after that he began to worship Sadanobu.Meiji RestorationLater, it moved when Kuwana Castle was dismantled,1907(Meiji 40) It was returned to the present location.The worship hall1919In (Taisho 8), the annexed Rakuo Kogyo Centennial Memorial Treasure Museum (May 5-3 days(Open only on regular holidays)1934It was built in (Showa 9).
- Tado Taisha(Tadocho Tado)
- Nagashima CastleRemains (Nagashimacho Nishidomo)
- Current Nagashima Chubu Elementary School, Junior High School
- Kuwana City designated natural monument "Omatsu" (in Nagashima Chubu Elementary School)
- Rensei-ji Temple (Matagi, Nagashima Town)
- Former Nagashima CastleOda Gate(City designated cultural property)
- Senshoji Temple (Imanakamachi)
- The area around this temple was a fishing village in the early Edo period, and clam fishing was so popular that the ground was thickly covered with clam shells.BunseiIn the year, the inhabitants of this area who saw the inexhaustible shells built a clam burial mound to thank and memorialize the clams..1966In (Showa 41), it was designated as a tangible folk cultural property of Kuwana City.
- Nippon TaketakaOzumae Ruins (Yamato Takeru no Mikoto Otsusaki Oniseki) (Tadocho Mizono)
- The place where it is said that the sword was left behind when Takeru Nihon went to Togoku (Otsumae, Ozuhama).A historic site designated by Mie Prefecture.
- Of HagasakiIlex rotunda(Hagasaki)
- A natural monument designated by Kuwana City, which is a sacred tree on the approach to Emperor Hachimansha...The height of the tree is 15m, the circumference of the trunk is 3.44m, and the branches are 24m east-west and 23m north-south.Hitachi treeAppears in TV commercialsMonkey podUmbrella-shaped that spreads out symmetrically likeCrownhave.
Kuwana CitySuigo Prefectural Nature ParkIt is specified in.Also, because it is close to Nagoya and has a lot of sightseeing spots, in Mie prefectureIse CityIt is the municipality with the second largest number of tourists after. Approximately 2 million in 2007, 2013, 10,003,347 people visited.
- Handing over ShichiriTrace
- Edo PeriodToTokaidoKuwana-MiyajukuSea route between 7inThe ruins of the pier on the Kuwana-juku side at the Shichiri Ferry that connected (about 28km).KuwanaIse countryAt the eastern entrance ofIse Sangu KaidoBecause it is the entrance toTenmeiIn a yearIse Shrine"Ichino" for far worshiptoriiWas built.This torii is stillJingu-shikinen SenguEvery timeImperial Grand Shrine (Naiku)Uji BridgeIt has been rebuilt by scraping the outer torii gate.Isewan TyphoonAfterclimaxDue to the countermeasure construction, a breakwater was built between the ferry port and the road, and the function as a port was lost..1959It became a designated historic site in Mie Prefecture in 34.
- Rokkaen(OldSecond generation Moroto SeirokuHouse) (Oaza Kuwana)
- 1913(Taisho 2) A general term for the former second-generation Moroto Seiroku residence, which was completed.Josiah CondorIn addition to the Western-style building designed, it consists of a Japanese-style building, a warehouse, and a pond spring strolling garden.The Western-style building and the Japanese-style building are designated as national important cultural properties as valuable cultural heritage of residential construction representing the Taisho era...In addition, the garden is national except for someScenic spotIt is specified in.often,movies,TV dramaSuch asLocationUsed as.
- Moroto Garden(OldThe first Moroto SeirokuHouse) (Taichimaru)
- A garden that was expanded by the first Seiroku Moroto in the Meiji era, who bought a mansion and retreat of Hikozaemon Yamada, a wealthy merchant from the Edo period...It is open to the public for a limited time every spring and autumn.Migratory garden, Main residence,PalaceIt consists of a garden with a tide, a brick warehouse, etc., and has a large number of buildings that are designated as national important cultural properties and tangible cultural properties designated by the prefecture.The garden is designated as a national scenic spot.
- Nagashima hot spring
- Nagara River mouth weir・ While at Aqua Plaza
- National Kiso Mikawa Park Culture VillageTownship in the circle
- Kiso Sansen National Government Park Kuwana Shichiri no Watari Park
- Senbonzakura Street
- Tadosanjo Park
- Misogi waterfall
- Hashiriizan Park
- Over 100 cherry trees (Somei Yoshino) Is planted and is familiar to the citizens as a cherry blossom viewing spot.Sengoku periodToNorth groupIt was built on the site of Yada Castle, which played a central role in the region.By the way, at the foot of Mt. Hashirii, a swordsmithMuramasaThere is a tradition that the mansion of.
- Ise Ohashi
- twinkleKisogawa Bridge / Ibigawa Bridge
- Kuwana City Ishitori Kaikan(Kyomachi)
- Matagi Chaya (Nagashimacho Matagi)
- Nagashima Waterside Yasuragi Park(Nagashimacho Matagi)
- A facility that restored and maintained the residence of the Koga family, who was in charge of the Nagashima domain.
- Isewan Typhoon Memorial Hall(Matsukage, Nagashima Town)
- Kuwana City Museum(Kyomachi)
- Kuwana Natural Hot Spring Genkimura Satonoyu(Fukuoka Town)
- Kuwana City Sports Park(Hagasaki)
- Kuwana Country Club (Kareigawa)
- Token Tado Country Club Nagoya(Tadocho Kono)
- Sports Magic Kuwana (Western Kotani)
- Large outdoor sports complex
Festivals and events are held throughout the year, and relatively large ones are concentrated around the former Kuwana-juku, around Tado Shrine / Tadosan, and around Kiso Mikawa / Nagashima Onsen.The Ishidori Festival, which is well known nationwide, has spread from Kasuga Shrine to various parts of the city.In addition, based in Tayu, Mie prefecture, Shiga prefecture, Wakayama prefecture, Kyoto prefecture, Osaka prefecture, Fukui prefecture, Hyogo prefecture, Okayama prefecture, Tottori prefecture, Hiroshima prefecture, Yamaguchi prefecture, Shimane prefecture, Kagawa prefecture At the end of the year, the dedication of the home of Ise Daikagura, which travels through one prefecture, is being held at Masuda Shrine.
The annual schedule of major festivals and events is as follows.
|Festival / event name||Schedule||venue||Overview||Source|
|Chinese New YearKarutaAssociation||January 1-3||Chinkokushukoku Shrine||On the 3thOne hundred peopleOn the 5th, karuta will be played by "Poetry Karuta", which has been handed down and preserved only in Kuwana.|||
|KuwanaKangitenGrand festival||January 4-1||Daifukuda Temple||Matsudaira SadanobuBelieved and donatedKangiten (Sacred Heaven)Festival.Both daysFirewalkingIn addition to the Shinto ritual, the first dayChigo processionIs held, and Ise Daikagura is dedicated on the second day.|||
|azaleaFestival||5 month 1-15 days||Jiuhua Park||About 550 azaleas bloom in the park.During the festival, a goldfish festival will be held at the same time at the Chinkokushukoku Shrine in the park.|||
|GoldfishFestival||January 5-2||Chinkokushukoku Shrine||Matsudaira SadanobuDerived from the fact that he liked goldfish.Children from each town carry the goldfish portable shrine and parade.|||
|Tado Festival||January 5-4||Tado Taisha||Tado ShrineAnnual festival..A nationally famous raising horse ritual is held.The Kazuma Shinto ritual is a heroic Shinto ritual in which a boy jockey dressed as a warrior runs up a cliff of about 2m with a human horse, and is designated as an intangible folk cultural property of Mie Prefecture.|||
|IrisFestival||6 month 1-15 days||Jiuhua Park||Approximately 3 irises bloom in the three iris gardens in the park, and events (photo session, baseball tournament) are held.|||
|Ishidori Festival (Akihasha in the precincts of Inari Shrine)||Last Friday and Saturday of July||Inari shrine precincts Akiba shrine||Own one each in Nagashima Kayamachi, Nagashima Nakamachi, and Nagashima ShitamachiFestival carA "town kneading" is performed, in which the sword is towed and the drums and drums are ringed.It will be launched on Friday, and the main music will be held on Saturday. It is designated as an intangible folk cultural property of the city as "Sancho Ishidori Festival Event".|||
|TOKAI SUMMIT||Late 7 month||Nagashima Spa Land||One of the largest summers in the Tokai areaOutdoor festivalAnd an artist from the Tokai area (hip hop) Will be held mainly.|||
|Kuwana Suigo Fireworks Festival||Late 7 month||IbigawaRiverside||A fireworks display unique to Kuwana, a town of water towns, that takes advantage of the length, width, and depth of the large-scale Ibi River.About 1 fireworks will be launched from the sandbar of the Ibigawa River in about an hour and a half.|||
|Ishitori Festival||First Sunday in August and the day before||Kuwanasoja(Kasuga Shrine)||A festival that represents Kuwana. Over 30Festival carBut,鉦,drumAll at once and oldTokaidoAnd so on.Because of the heroic appearance of the festival, it is called "the loudest festival in Japan" or "the strange festival in the world".country'sImportant intangible folk cultural propertiesDesignated asUNESCO OfIntangible cultural heritageRegistered in.|||
|Ishidori Festival (Akasuka Shinmeisha)||August old tray||Akasuka Shinmeisha||The six festival cars will be launched on the first day, the trial music will be held on the second day, and the main festival will be held on the third day. It is designated as an intangible folk cultural property of the city as "Akasuka Shinmeisha Ishidori Festival".|||
|Ishidori Festival (Naimo Shrine)||First Friday to Sunday of October||Naimo Shrine||Six festival cars in the Tado north 5 districts parade in a line to Naimo Shrine while beating kane and drums, and dedicate the chestnut stones taken from the Tado River to the shrine.In addition, the artificial flower "Sakurahana" made of Japanese paper displayed on the festival car will be used as a lucky charm and dedicated. It is designated as an intangible folk cultural property of the city as "Ishidori Festival of Naimo Shrine".|||
|Kuwana no Tonosama Kitchen Festival / Senhime Orizuru Festival||Mid 10 month||Kuwanabetsuin Hontenji Temple, Chinkokushukoku Shrine, etc.||A festival run by an executive committee of volunteers. It was started by local shop owners in 1989.I lived in Kuwana for a short period of time with the "Kuwana no Tonosama Midaidokoro Festival" where I enjoyed planning such as the Hanamachi Gourmet Park where you can experience Kuwana's food culture and classical performing arts on a special stage.ChihimeAnd the city-designated intangible cultural property "Kuwana's thousand paper cranesIt consists of "Senhime Orizuru Festival" which is multiplied by "Thousand".The Senhime Origami Crane Procession and the Senbazuru Fire Ceremony are held.|||
|Seven Lucky GodsFestival||May 11||Jumenji Temple||A party dressed as the Seven Lucky Gods prays for the Seven Lucky Gods of each family and parades around the city.In the precinctsTaishogoto-danceIn addition to the dedication, Fuku beans and Fukumochi are thrown.|||
|Yabusame Festival||May 11||Tado Taisha||Bow Equestrian Courtesy Ogasawara SchoolBy the service ofhorseback archeryIs done.An archer on horseback shoots through three targets.The target hit by being shot is distributed for a fee as a lucky charm.New festivalAccording toFive grainsIt is done with the meaning of gratitude for a good harvest.|||
|Ise DaikaguraSomai||May 12||Masuda Shrine||OnceIse ShrineWorship was a once-in-a-lifetime dream, but instead of someone who couldn't do it,Shinto musicShinto ritual to dedicate.In the precinctsLion DanceOf coursePlate dish・ Eight dances and eight songs, including very rare equanimity such as bowls, are dedicated.Five companies, including Gentao Yamamoto, Tadashi Morimoto, and Kantao Yamamoto, who are designated as national important intangible folk cultural properties, will participate in the dedication.|||
|Sanpachi City||3rd and 8th day of every month||Teramachi Shopping Street||Kuwanabetsuin Honjoji Temple in front of the gatearcadeMorning market held in the shopping district.There are about 80 stalls selling seafood and vegetables, and it is crowded with many people.Also, for digging behind the shopping streetKawazu SakuraIt is also maintained for sightseeing purposes, such as planting trees.|||
- Kotaro Ito(Member of the House of Representatives, Mayor of Nagashima,Honorary citizen）
- Kaga Unokichi(Maiden name, Yamamuro, member of the House of Representatives, actressMariko KagaGrandfather of)
- Kuninori Kata(AristocratCongressman,Kansai UniversityPresident)
- Yoshikawa Yumi(Member of the House of Councilors）
- Fence tree ring(OriginalYamanashiDeputy Governor）
- Tsutomu Mizutani(Council member, formerAgriculture, Forestry and FisheriesUnder Secretary of State）
- Shigeo Mori(Member of the House of Representatives, Mayor Kuwana)
- Nobuyuki Ota(Cool Japan FundRepresentative Director and President)
- Sadasaku Takagi(Shinsengumi, Kuwana feudal lord,Commercial Law SchoolParticipated in establishment, banker)
- Fusakichi Matsui(Matsui Securitiesfounder)
- Seita Moroto(Landowner, wealthy person, Mie prefecture large taxpayer, Moroto towel representative employee)
- Second generation Moroto Seiroku(Asset owner, President of Moroto Shokusan, Representative employee of Moroto General Partnership)
- Choi Shinshu(economist,Businessman）
- Sohei Kaizuka(Geographer,Tokyo Metropolitan UniversityHonorary professor)
- Shigetada Komai(economist,Senshu UniversityOne of the founders, Kuwana Clan)
- Toshitaka Yada(Historian, political scientist,Hokkaido UniversityHonorary professor）
- Kenji Kuroda(Writer)
- Akihiko Jojima(Writer)
- (TV writer）
- Kenji Kitamura(Children's literature writer）
- Yasuda Suzuhito(Illustrator,manga artist,Designer）
- Shoin Sato(painter)
- (Rakugo performer,Somemaru HayashiyaOne gate）
- TAKA(Musician,Libraian, ExLa'cryma Christi OfVocal）
- Mitsutaka Umuyashiki(Musician, internetDJ）
- (Japanese drumPlayer, exOniko drum seat）
- (i-dep/Sotte Bosse,producer, DJ)
- Aoi Mizutani(Actor, singer, talent)
- Shimowada Hiroki(Voice actor）
- Mikako Komatsu(Voice actor)
- Summer moon(actress)
- Asano(Fashion Model）
- Toshihiko Seko(marathonplayer)
- Haruka Miyashita(volleyballplayer - Okayama Seagulls）
- Tsugio Matsuda(Racing driver）
- Shigemitsu Sakuma(Bicycle racer）
- Masahiko Mori(Baseball coach,Atlanta Olympic Baseball Japan National Team）
- (Swimming coach,Seoul OlympicsSwimming representative from Japan）
- Katsuhisa Shibata(Wrestling referee ← Professional wrestler ← Former sumo wrestlingWrestler）
- Katsuyori Shibata
- Hiroki Goto
- Akihiko Ito
- Koji Iwamoto
サ ッ カ ー
- Katsumi Mizutani(Every day broadcasting）
- Akiko Maeda(Daily broadcast)
- Kaori Narita(Tokai Radio Broadcast）
- Sari Miyatake(Tokai TV）
- (Gift coordinator)
- Shinroku Mizutani(MinamitorishimaPioneer)
- Swamp wave play mountain(Manko YakiFounder)
- Yusetsu Mori, Brothers (the ancestor of Banko ware Chuko)
- Tsunekichi Mori(Kuwana feudal lord,ShinsengumiHakodate Shinsengumi President of a Bank)
- Yojiro Sekikawa(Kuwana Clan, Shinsengumi,Battotai of the Police AgencyMember)
- Emperor emperor(RebellionI lived in Kuwana for a while）
- Muramasa(Swordsmith, A swordsmith in Kuwana, Ise Province, famous for Muramasa
- Tadakatsu Honda(Kuwana DomainThe first lord,Tokugawa Shitenno）
- Hattori Masanari(3th generationHattori Hanzo, The founder of the Kuwana domain's famous family, the Kohattori family)
- Hattori Masashige(Kuwana DomainElder, 4th generation Hattori Hanzo, founder of Kuwana Domain's famous family, Ohatabe family)
- Chihime(Tokugawa HidetadaThe eldest daughter of the Kuwana domainHonda Tadamasa嫡子 ・TadatokiLived in Kuwana for a while as his wife)
- Kawai Sora(Haiku,Matsuo BashoHigh brotherJumon BashomonOne of them, for a while,Nagashima domainmain·Matsudaira YasunaoServe)
- Shikō Kagami(Haiku master, one of Matsuo Basho's high-ranking younger brother, Shomon Jittetsu, the godfather of Shigure clam)
- Masakata Mashiyama(Nagashima domainLord, cultural person)
- Matsudaira Sadanobu(Edo ShogunateOld ageChief, Shogun, Rakuo)
- Keijiro Ozawa(Kuwana feudal lord, garden history researcher,Landscaping,Gardener,Jiuhua ParkDesigner)
- The first Moroto Seiroku(Businessman）
- Matsudaira Sadataka(Kuwana feudal lord,Kyoto office）
- Josiah Condor(建築 家So, in the former Moroto Seiroku residenceRokkaenDesigner)
- Izumi Kyoka(Novelist, A novel set in KuwanaUta Andon(Uta Andon) ”)
- Atsushi Masuda(Bridgeengineer,Ise OhashiDesigner)
- Hosui Arimoto(poets, The author of the poem "At Kuwana", a poem monument set up in the precincts)
- Nakahara Chuya(Poet, author of the poem "Kuwana Station",Kuwana StationA poetry monument is set up on the premises)
- Shigeki Kaizuka(Oriental historian,Kyoto UniversityProfessor Emeritus, adopted child of the first Mayor of Kuwana, Einosuke Kaizuka)
- Chiune Sugihara(Diplomat, Temporarily enrolled in Kuwana-cho, Kuwana-gun, Mie Prefecture (currently Kuwana City Nissin Elementary School)）
- (Painter, spent most of his life in Kuwana）
- Mari Yamamoto(Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareSocial and Support BureauChief, Former Deputy Mayor of Kuwana City)
- Mainichi NewspapersTo Kuwana CityInformation disclosureFor the fishery cooperative (fishery cooperative) who has already been arrested and prosecuted at the place of request, the city mayor's public office policy creation section, sewerage section, water supply section etc. "compensation" and "subsidy" It was reported that a total of 2010 million yen had been paid to the fishery cooperative for 10 years from 653 under the name of.It was also reported that the city has announced that it will not spend public money on fisheries cooperatives in the future, saying, "It is natural not to spend public money on groups with arrests.".
- As of 2007, some Kuwana City has not enacted ordinances.Koreans in JapanSpecial measures were taken to halve the residence tax for..From 2008 onward, a policy to correct this measure was announced.Detail is"Korean in Japan" sectionchecking ...
- Named after Kuwana City, "Kuwana"小 惑星Exists.
- ^ "(PDF)”(Japanese). Kuwana City. P. 2 (March 2006). 2018/4/8Browse.
- ^ "Kuwana (city)”(Japanese). Koto bank. Asahi Shimbun. 2018/4/8Browse.
- ^ Erimo Suzuki (February 1990). “"Public world" in various parts of Mie during the Warring States period”(Japanese). Prefectural history. Mie Prefecture. 2008/10/4Browse.
- ^ "History of Local History Research (2) --Local History (History of Local History Research)”(Japanese). Kuwana City. As of November 2009, 11オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2008/10/4Browse.
- ^ "Kuwana, the town of rice”(Japanese). Goto Sake Brewery. As of June 2009, 6オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2008/10/4Browse.
- ^ a b Kuwana City Council Secretariat. “(PDF)”(Japanese). Summary of municipal administration 21 versionKuwana City. As of May 2010, 5オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2010/5/11Browse.
- ^ a b "Yumehama-chan, a character who supports the activation of Kuwana”(Japanese). Kuwana Chamber of Commerce. 2018/1/8Browse.
- ^ a b "Overview of city council”. Kuwana City Council. 2020/9/3Browse.
- ^ a b "Introduction of members of the Diet / Committee composition”. Kuwana City Council. 2020/9/3Browse.
- ^ "Parliamentary roster”. Kuwana City Council. 2020/9/3Browse.
- ^ (PDF) Mie Prefecture Election Management Committee
- ^ Prefectural assembly members constituencies and numbers Mie Prefecture Election Management Committee
- ^ a b "Local councilor shoplifting recommends second resignation-Kei Omori Kuwana City Council”. Net IB News June 2018, 06 19:15. 2020/9/3Browse.
- ^ a b "And the casting of Kuwana is”(Japanese). Mie Casting Industry Cooperative. As of December 2010, 12オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2010/3/9Browse.
- ^ a b c Seiya Sato (April 1980). “Kuwana "Casting" "Shigure Clam" "Turnip Bon"". Mie traditional industryMie Prefectural Education and Culture Center. As of November 2007, 11オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2009/5/9Browse.
- ^ a b "casting”(Japanese). Mie Hokusei Regional Local Industry Promotion Center. As of June 2012, 6オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2010/3/9Browse.
- ^ a b "Manko Kuwana (red painting)”(Japanese). Mie Cultural Properties Database. Mie Prefectural Board of Education. 2018/3/19Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Mie traditional crafts (Hokusei area)”(Japanese). Mie Prefecture. 2018/3/19Browse.
- ^ "Manko Kuwana (red painting)”(Japanese). Kuwana City Buried Cultural Property Arrangement Center Designated Cultural Property of Kuwana CityKuwana City Board of Education. 2018/3/19Browse.
- ^ "Door of history and culture Banko ware”(Japanese). Mie Prefectural Museum.As of August 2008, 1オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2007/11/18Browse.
- ^ "History of Banko ware [Edo period.3]”(Japanese). Manko Ceramics Industry Cooperative. As of September 2011, 9オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2011/5/5Browse.
- ^ "Turnip tray”(Japanese). Local look. As of October 2008, 10オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2008/4/19Browse.
- ^ "That hand is Kuwana's grilled clam”(Japanese). Sanseido Web Dictionary.Sanseido. 2009/11/29Browse.
- ^ Yoshiki Ishihara (July 2003, 7). “Mie and Tokushima-Kuwana's 蛤, which are possessed by shells and indigo, are reused for dyeing.”(Japanese). Discover!Mie history. Mie Prefecture Life and Culture Department Culture Promotion Office Prefectural History Group. 2009/11/28Browse.
- ^ a b c "To revive Kuwana's "clam"”(Japanese). Akasuka Fisheries Cooperative. As of June 2013, 6オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2009/11/28Browse.
- ^ a b c "Efforts to revive Kuwana clams”(Japanese). Kuwana City. 2018/4/8Browse.
- ^ Other clam fishing groundsKumamoto,OitaIs in.
- ^ a b "Boasting hometown taste Special gem (Kuwana clam)”(Japanese). TV in the afternoon. Nippon TV (February 2007, 5). As of February 16, 2015オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2011/5/5Browse.
- ^ "Kuwana clams”(Japanese). Food Culture Academy: Miken Kenshoku. Nissin Food.As of August 2008, 5オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2008/5/24Browse.
- ^ "Solar car around Japan! ～ Mie Prefecture ～”(Japanese). The!Tetsuwan! DASH! !!. Nippon TV (September 2008, 4). 2011/5/5Browse.
- ^ a b "Clam”(Japanese). Japanese seasonal fish storyShinko fish. 2018/4/8Browse.
- ^ It is better to refrain from eating raw clams on the market because of their freshness.Also, for clamsVitamin B1Disassemble酵素(Thiaminase) Is included, so it is better to refrain from large intake by raw food..Enzyme problems disappear when cooked.
- ^ Sachiko Matsushita (supervised and written). “No.85 Grilled clams and shigure clams”(Japanese). Edo Food Culture Tour-Exploring the Deliciousness of Edo-Kabuki-za business. 2011/5/5Browse.
- ^ "Ruins-The largest shell mound in the Tokai region”. Kuwana City. 2018/4/8Browse.
- ^ "Mie Prefecture's local cuisine”(Japanese). Kanko MieMie Prefecture Tourism Federation. As of December 2010, 12オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2011/5/5Browse.
- ^ "Tokaido Yadomura Daishocho" Kodama Kota (edited), Yoshikawa Kobunkan <Modern Transportation Material Collection>, 1970, p. 765.2009/10/19Browse.
- ^ a b "(Mie) Signs of the resurrection of Kuwana clams”(Japanese). Yomiuri Shimbun (December 2006, 12). As of May 20, 2007オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2009/11/19Browse.
- ^ "Overview of Sensho-ji Temple”(Japanese). Kuwana City Tourist GuideKuwana City Office. 2011/5/20Browse.
- ^ Tokosha XNUMX"Tokaido Naka Knee Chestnut Hair"Isoji Aso (School Note), Iwanami Shoten, 1958.
- ^ "Kuwana's specialty”(Japanese). Kuwana City Product Promotion Association. 2012/6/24Browse.
- ^ a b "History gourmet special revival!Hokusai / Phantom Clam”(Japanese). Try Gatten. NHK (February 2008, 4). As of February 23, 2012オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2011/5/26Browse.
- ^ a b "How to make Shigure clams”. Sohonke Kaishin. As of February 2010, 2オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2009/5/9Browse.
- ^ "The secret story of the birth of aspirations”. Sohonke Shinnosuke Kaishin. As of June 2009, 6オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2009/6/27Browse.
- ^ "The copywriter was a disciple of Basho Matsuo!”. Sohonke Shinnosuke Kaishin. As of June 2009, 6オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2009/6/27Browse.
- ^ "Who is Kuwana-san?”. Sohonke Shinnosuke Kaishin. As of June 2009, 6オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2009/6/27Browse.
- ^ a b "Song commentary <Mie Prefecture>". Japanese folk songs-hometown songs to listen to on CDAkatsukisha (2000). 2009/5/9Browse.
- ^ "Japanese Folk Song Collection" edited by Kasho Machida, edited by Kenji Asano, Iwanami Shoten <Iwanami Classics>, 1983, p. 246.2009/5/15Browse.
- ^ "Yasunaga rice cake”(Japanese). Nagamochiya long-established store. 2010/3/9Browse.
- ^ "Yasunaga's position overview”(Japanese). Kuwana City Tourist GuideKuwana City Office. 2010/3/9Browse.
- ^ a b "(PDF)”(Japanese). Polon Club June 2014 Issue Vol.6. Nakahiro. 2018/4/8Browse.
- ^ Yuki Matsui. “Is the Sangu Highway for visiting Ise the Mochi Highway?Elongated rice cakes along the highway”(Japanese). OTONAMIEKotobuki Printing Industry. 2018/4/8Browse.
- ^ "Store Infomation”(Japanese). Suehiro. 2011/5/26Browse.
- ^ "Kuwana no Iroha" Kuwana Furusato Examination Executive Committee, Kuwana Chamber of Commerce, 2007, p. 191.ISBN 4-9903866-0-4.2010/4/29Browse.
- ^ "Kwana person "Koi cook person"”(Japanese). Kuwana City Tourist GuideKuwana City Office. 2011/5/7Browse.
- ^ Shotaro Ikenami, "Scenes of the Dining Table," Shinchosha <Shincho Bunko>, 1980, pp. 237-241.2009/6/4Browse.
- ^ "Main souvenir introduction”(Japanese). Kuwana City Tourism Association. As of June 2011, 6オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2011/7/26Browse.
- ^ "Specialty goods”(Japanese). Kuwana Film Commission. 2011/7/26Browse.
- ^ "A new specialty decided by the citizens-Kuwana style!Shigure meat-wrapped rice balls(Japanese). Tokai Keizai Shimbun (February 2011, 2). As of April 17, 2011オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2011/4/22Browse.
- ^ "Kuwana's new local gourmet! !! "Kuwana style!"Shigure Meat Rolled Onigiri" dealer is here!”(Japanese). Mie Prefecture Tourism Federation (December 2010, 12). As of July 28, 2011オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2011/7/2Browse.
- ^ "House Momotaro”(Japanese). Takii seedling. 2011/8/27Browse.
- ^ "Memorandum "House Momotaro"”(Japanese). CityDO!. SCINEX.As of August 2006, 11オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2011/8/27Browse.
- ^ "Agricultural and marine products”(Japanese). Kuwana City Tourist GuideKuwana City Office. 2011/9/28Browse.
- ^ "List of special product harvest time”(Japanese). JA Kuwana.As of August 2012, 8オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2011/9/28Browse.
- ^ "Goodbye branch school”(Japanese). Mie Prefectural Kuwana High School. As of July 2011, 7オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2011/7/25Browse.
- ^ "Divided into school names, Tado Nishi Elementary School and Minami Elementary School integrated two schools into Tado Aoba Elementary School --- Kuwana / Mie”(Japanese). Mainichi Shimbun (March 2011, 3). As of September 26, 2011オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2011/7/25Browse.
- ^ "Kuwana / Nagashima Onsen / Kinjofuto Station-Chubu International Airport”. Mie Kotsu. 2018/4/11Browse.
- ^ "Former Tokaido in Kuwana City”(Japanese). Kanko Mie.Mie Prefecture Tourism Federation. 2011/8/7Browse.
- ^ "Clam burial mound”(Japanese). Kuwana City Buried Cultural Property Arrangement Center Designated Cultural Property of Kuwana CityKuwana City Board of Education. 2009/6/27Browse.
- ^ "Ilex rotunda in Hagasaki”(Japanese). Kuwana City Buried Cultural Property Arrangement Center Designated Cultural Property of Kuwana CityKuwana City Board of Education. 2014/10/26Browse.
- ^ a b "Ilex rotunda”(Japanese). Sightseeing MieMie Prefecture Tourism Federation. As of December 2014, 10オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2014/10/26Browse.
- ^ "Ilex rotunda in Hagasaki”(Japanese). Tree Medical DiaryIshiguro Tree Medical Office (July 2013, 7). 2014/10/26Browse.
- ^ "I see, Chizucho Japan 2009" Shobunsha Map Editorial Department,Shobunsha, 2009, 5th edition, 1 print.ISBN 978-4398200402.
- ^ "(PDF)”(Japanese). Tourism Policy Division, Tourism and International Bureau, Ministry of Employment and Economic Affairs, Mie Prefecture. As of January 2015, 1.オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2015/1/25Browse.
- ^ "Shichiri no Watashi”(Japanese). Kuwana City. 2009/6/27Browse.
- ^ "Rokkaen details”(Japanese). Kuwana City Tourist GuideKuwana City Office. 2011/5/7Browse.
- ^ "Shooting results”(Japanese). Kuwana Film Commission. As of August 2011, 8オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2011/8/7Browse.
- ^ "Moroto Garden”(Japanese). Morotokai. 2011/9/26Browse.
- ^ "Hashiriizan Park”(Japanese). Kuwana City. 2011/2/11Browse.
- ^ Keiyo Nakura. “Part 42 (Sword, Muramasa)”(Japanese). Japanese Liberal Arts Course "Japanese Sword".Tokyo Timber Wholesaler Cooperative. 2011/2/11Browse.
- ^ "Mataki Chaya”(Japanese). Kuwana City. 2011/2/11Browse.
- ^ "Kuwana Country Club (Golf Course Details)”(Japanese). Yahoo! Sports.Yahoo! JAPAN. As of July 2011, 7オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2011/7/25Browse.
- ^ "Famous designer design course special feature Seiichi Inoue design course”(Japanese). Rakuten GORA. Rakuten. 2011/7/25Browse.
- ^ a b "Course”(Japanese). Token Tado Country Club NagoyaToken Tado Country Club. 2011/7/25Browse.
- ^ "6. Tado oranges and persimmon hunting”(Japanese). Hotel Tado Onsen. As of September 2011, 9オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2011/9/28Browse.
- ^ "7. Tadocho Mizono potato digging”(Japanese). Hotel Tado Onsen. As of September 2011, 9オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2011/9/28Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p "Festival/Event”(Japanese). Kuwana City Tourist GuideKuwana City Office. 2011/5/6Browse.
- ^ "Poetry Karuta”(Japanese). Kuwana City Buried Cultural Property Arrangement Center Designated Cultural Property of Kuwana CityKuwana City Board of Education. 2011/5/6Browse.
- ^ "Kuwana Seiten (Daifukuda Temple)”(Japanese). K's PLAZA. Kinki Nippon Railway.As of August 2011, 5オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2011/5/26Browse.
- ^ "Outline of Kuwana Seitendaisai”(Japanese). Kuwana City Tourist GuideKuwana City Office. 2011/5/26Browse.
- ^ "Azalea Festival Overview”(Japanese). Kuwana City Tourist GuideKuwana City Office. 2011/5/26Browse.
- ^ "Overview of the Tado Festival”(Japanese). Kuwana City Tourist GuideKuwana City Office. 2011/8/5Browse.
- ^ "Tado Festival History”(Japanese). Tado Shrine. As of October 2011, 10オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2011/8/5Browse.
- ^ "Overview of the Iris Festival”(Japanese). Kuwana City Tourist GuideKuwana City Office. 2011/5/21Browse.
- ^ "Outline of Ishidori Festival (Akihasha in the precincts of Inari)”(Japanese). Kuwana City Tourist GuideKuwana City Office. 2011/5/26Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”(Japanese). Routes such as walking and scrutiny in Mie Prefecture. Mie Prefecture. 2011/5/26Browse.
- ^ "Sancho Ishidori Festival Event”(Japanese). Kuwana City Buried Cultural Property Arrangement Center Designated Cultural Property of Kuwana CityKuwana City Board of Education. 2011/5/26Browse.
- ^ "TOKAI SUMMIT '10”(Japanese). Pia. 2011/4/22Browse.
- ^ "Kuwana Suigo Fireworks Festival”(Japanese). Kuwana City Tourism Association. As of June 2011, 5オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2011/5/6Browse.
- ^ "Outline of Ishidori Festival”(Japanese). Kuwana City Tourist GuideKuwana City Office. 2011/8/5Browse.
- ^ "Ishitori Festival”(Japanese). Kuwanasoja. 2010/9/3Browse.
- ^ ""Kuwana Ishidori Festival Car Event" is registered as a UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage”(Japanese). Kuwana City. 2018/4/5Browse.
- ^ "Outline of Ishidori Festival (Akasuka Shinmeisha)”(Japanese). Kuwana City Tourist GuideKuwana City Office. 2011/6/9Browse.
- ^ "Akasuka Shinmeisha Ishidori Festival”(Japanese). Kuwana City Buried Cultural Property Arrangement Center Designated Cultural Property of Kuwana CityKuwana City Board of Education. 2011/6/9Browse.
- ^ "Outline of Ishidori Festival (Naimo Shrine)”(Japanese). Kuwana City Tourist GuideKuwana City Office. 2011/6/10Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”(Japanese). Routes such as walking and scrutiny in Mie Prefecture. Mie Prefecture. 2011/6/10Browse.
- ^ "Kuwana City Intangible Folk Cultural Property: Designated "Ishidori Festival at Naimo Shrine" --- City Board of Education / Mie”(Japanese). Mainichi Shimbun (March 2011, 4). As of September 30, 2011オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2011/5/26Browse.
- ^ "Kuwana no Tonosama Kitchen Festival / Senhime Orizuru Festival”(Japanese). Kuwana City Tourist GuideKuwana City Office. 2011/8/5Browse.
- ^ "Official site page"(Japanese)." Kuwana no Tonosama Kitchen Festival / Senhime Orizuru Festival "Executive Committee. As of December 2011, 12オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2011/8/5Browse.
- ^ "Outline of the Seven Lucky Gods Festival”(Japanese). Kuwana City Tourist GuideKuwana City Office. 2011/6/23Browse.
- ^ "Seven Lucky Gods Festival”(Japanese). Kanko Mie.Mie Prefecture Tourism Federation. 2011/6/23Browse.
- ^ "Overview of Yabusame Festival”(Japanese). Kuwana City Tourist GuideKuwana City Office. 2011/6/23Browse.
- ^ "Yabusame Festival”(Japanese). Tado Shrine. 2011/6/23Browse.
- ^ "Tado Shrine Shinto ritual Yabusame”(Japanese). Bow Equestrian Religion Ogasawara Kyojo. 2011/6/26Browse.
- ^ "Overview of Ise Daikagura”(Japanese). Kuwana City Tourist GuideKuwana City Office. 2011/7/22Browse.
- ^ "December XNUMX, Masuda Shrine”(Japanese). Ise Daikagura Kosha. 2011/7/22Browse.
- ^ "Sanpachi City Overview”(Japanese). Kuwana City Tourist GuideKuwana City Office. 2011/8/5Browse.
- ^ "Sanpachi City”(Japanese). Teramachi-dori Shopping Street. As of August 2011, 8オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2011/8/5Browse.
- ^ "Yasuda Suzuhito". Amazon Japan. 2016/5/29Browse.
- ^ "Hayashiya Somekichi". Kakugo RakugoHouse directory. Kamigata Rakugo Association. 2018/4/14Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”(Japanese). Kuwana City Council of Social Welfare (January 2020, 1). 2020/9/20Browse.
- ^ "Remains of Empress Jito (Kitakuwana Shrine)”(Japanese). JalanRecruit lifestyle. 2020/5/3Browse.
- ^ "Chiune Sugihara's school register found Gifu / Nakatsugawa elementary school”(Japanese). Sankei photo. Sankei Shimbun. 2020/5/3Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”(Japanese). Mie Prefecture. P. 13 (February 2016, 2). 2020/5/1Browse.
- ^ "Four painters from Mie Prefecture-Movement Museum Kuwana Exhibition”(Japanese). Mie Prefectural Museum of Art. 2020/9/20Browse.
- ^ "Kobayashi Lab.”(Japanese). Mie Prefectural Art Museum. 2020/9/20Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Jiho. 2021/9/14Browse.
- ^ "Mie / Kuwana City spends 653 million yen on public money to Kuwana Fisheries Cooperative". Mainichi Newspapers(July 2020, 7) 2020/7/19Browse.
- ^ "Iga City halves city prefectural tax that allows exemption from "resident in Japan" until last year”(Japanese). Chunichi Shimbun (February 2007, 11). As of February 13, 2007オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2007/11/13Browse.
- Kuwana, Mie: English Wikipedia page of Kuwana City
- Portal: Japanese prefectures / Mie prefecture
- Amatsuhikone(Amatsuhikone): The deity of Tado Shrine and Kuwanasoja (Kasuga Shrine), the ancestor of the great family Kuwana, who is said to be the origin of the place name "Kuwana".
- 100 heritage selections: Ise Ohashi and Rokkaen are selected.
- 500 selections of beautiful cities that make you want to walk in Japan: "Michi visiting Kuwana Castle Town" Water and History "" was selected.
- Water Village Hundred Election: "Historical water town" of the former Nagashima town was selected.
- Civil Engineering Society Selected Civil Engineering Heritage: In 2005Kiso River-IbigawaThe dike is certified as a civil engineering heritage.
- Yoro-Kuwana-Yokaichi Fault Zone
- Kuwana Furusato Test
- Lucky town tv
- Hamaguri dog --Unofficial character of Kuwana City
- Nagoya metropolitan area