<New Corona> Confirmed 31 infections in Okayama Prefecture Of these, 15 were infected in Okayama City
If you write the contents roughly
Of these, Okayama City has 15 people, Kurashiki City has 3 people, and Takahashi City has 7 people.
KSB Setonaikai Broadcasting delivers a wide range of news every day, including political, social and economic news centered on Okayama and Kagawa prefectures, as well as local arts and sports.Full news videos!You can watch it immediately on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Takahashi(Takahashi)OkayamaIt is inCityIs.Located in the central western part of the prefectureHiroshimaBorder with.The city centerBitchu Matsuyama Domain Ofcastle townAndYamashiro OfBitchu Matsuyama CastleKnown in.
Since ancient timesChinaOccupy the core,The early modern periodThen.Bakuhan systemUnderBitchu Matsuyama DomainIt was the center.Flow through the cityTakahashi River,Nariwa RiverAnd so onTakase boatByTamashima Port(Kurashiki), It developed as a center of logistics because of the active transportation of goods.
12 existing castle towersThe onlyYamashiroIsBitchu Matsuyama CastleSpread under your eyes,Samurai residenceandMachiya,ShrineBuddhist templeLine upcastle townIs located in the center of the city.In addition, Nariwa Town is located on the north side of the city.Fukiya districtOncecopper mineとRed iron oxideProspered as a huge production area of BengalaPlasterYou can see the red cityscape on the wall.From this, the Fukiya district2020As the birthplace of "Japan Red"Japanese heritageCertified by.
Besides this,1648The largest dance in the prefectureBon danceIsMatsuyama Dance (Binaka Takahashi Matsuyama Dance), Takahashi is the birthplacetraditional culture OfBitchu Kagura, At festivals in some areasDedicationIt is adorned with a rich historical heritage and culture, such as the time signature of the pilgrimage.
In the morning(I.e.Is likely to occur, especiallyFall:からWinter:SunnyWindIn a high place on a weak daysea of cloudsCan often be seen.From the Unkai Observatory, which is located away from Bitchu Matsuyama Castle, you can see Bitchu Matsuyama Castle floating in the sea of clouds depending on the conditions., Its appearanceCastle in the skyCalled..Besides, in the city, KawakamichoYatakayama ParkThere are famous seas of clouds such as Matsubara Kiriumi Observatory Hill in Matsubara Town and Ohirayama Observatory in Ukancho.
OkayamaLocated in the Midwest, most of the city areaKibi plateauConsists of upper hillsMountainous area.Great Heisei mergerByHiroshimaThe city area has expanded significantly, such as coming into contact with.It is 35km east-west and 30km north-south, accounting for 7.7% of Okayama prefecture, and has the fourth largest area of any municipality in Okayama prefecture.HoweverOkayama City,KurashikiSince there was no merger across the old countries like, the whole areaGeneral corporationSame old asChinaBelong to.
City centerSpreads to the north of the point where the Nariwa River joins the Takahashi RiverbasinLocated incastle townThe old townscape of is left.The center of the Nariwa district was also a castle town in the basin along the Nariwa River. elevationThe basin is 50 to 100 meters, hillsThe part is 300 to 500 meters.
The western part of the cityGeology LimestoneQuality and peculiar to limestone areasValley,plateauCan be seen.especiallyBichu TownAroundlimeIndustry is thriving.It is also rare in the world in the Bitchucho Fuka district.HenmiliteIncluding,Bicchuliteな どNew mineralIsmineral-OreIs discovered and produced.
The area around Nariwa consists of five layers called the Nariwa Group.Strata[Note 1]There,plantfossil,ShellfishProduces fossils, but many plant fossilsNariwa TownIt was produced from the Hinabata Formation in the south of Japan.Many fossils of plants that are more perishable than animals have been identified, and many new species have been produced.[Note 2].
- Mountain : Gagyuzan, Mt. Atagoyama, Mt. Inari, Mt. Takakura, Mt. Utari, Mt. Takamura, Mt. Kino, Mt. Tsurushu, Mt.Mt., Mt. Hino, Mt. Inotsuji, Mt. Nagamatsuji, Mt. Takayama, Mt. Kobuki, Mt. Tenjin, Mt. Sarukami, Mt. Ooyama, Mt. Oike
- River: Takahashi River, Ukan River,Nariwa River
- Lakes: Lake Bitchu (Shin-Nariwagawa Dam), Shinshiro Pond, Nagashiro Pond
- Dam: Shin-Nariwagawa Dam, Tahara Dam, Kurodori Dam, Otake Dam, Narai Dam
- Canyon: Ban Cave Valley, Hayama Valley
Throughout the year(I.e.Often occurs.so thatDaylight hoursIs less than in Okayama City.Day and night in the hillstemperatureThe difference is large, in winterSnowfallIt can also be seen.While the basin is relatively warm,early summerからSummer: Oversolar radiationIt is easy for the heat to build up, especially in the prefecture.temperatureRise and the maximum temperature exceeds 35 ℃Extremely hot dayThere are many days when it becomes.2020May 8からMay 9It was a hot day for 24 consecutive days, setting a new record in Japan.[Note 3]..Also, in the meantime 2020May 8The maximum temperature was 39.3 ℃, which is the highest in Okayama prefecture.[Note 4].
Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euIn the classification of, it belongs to "Takahashi area" and is treated as "Southern part of Okayama prefecture" (south of prefecture) together with Okayama area, Tobi area, Kurashiki area and Igasa area..
|Climate of Takahashi (approximate to Ochiai Town)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||17.0|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||8.5|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−1.2|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−8.3|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||39.4|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||135.2||130.7||164.7||186.1||193.8||134.8||148.1||182.0||146.0||154.4||135.1||124.1||1,831.2|
|Source 1:Japanese Meteorological Agency(Statistical period: average temperature, precipitation, sunshine hours are 1991-2020)|
|Source 2: Japan Meteorological Agency|
The center of the cityBichu Takahashi StationSurroundings, Ochiai Town (approximate, Abe),Nariwa Town OfNational Route 313Urban areas are formed along the railway lines and the population is concentrated, but in other areas it is small.VillageIs widely distributed.
The address notation after the merger will be the same as before for the former Takahashi city area, and the former 4 towns (Ukancho, Nariwacho, Kawakamicho, Bichucho) will also be written in the form of "Takahashi City 〇〇machi 〇〇". The letters "large" are omitted.Example: "Oaza Shimohara, Nariwa-cho, Kawakami-gun" → "Shimohara, Nariwa-cho, Takahashi-shi".
|Takahashi||(Former Takahashi Town)||Uchisange, Kawabatacho, Odakashitacho, Okumandacho, Wadacho, Ainomachi, Honmachi, Shinmachi, Kataharacho, Nakanomachi,Ishibiyacho, Yorikuji Town, Onzakicho, Igamachi, Teramachi, Nakamachi, Shitamachi, Ujicho, Daikumachi, Kojinmachi, Kokacho, Yawatacho, Kakinokicho, Mukaicho, Guncho, Yuminocho, Minamimachi, Higashimachi, Sakaemachi ,Matsubara, Masamune Town, Hama Town, Asahi Town, Kamidani Town, Shimotani Town, Harada Kita Town, Harada Minami Town, Nakahara Town, Yoko Town, Dan Town, Matsuyama|
|Tsugawa Town||Hachikawa, Imazu|
|Nakai town||Tsutsu, west|
|Tamagawa Town||Tama, Masuhara, Shimogiri|
|Uji Town||Tohara, Uji, Anada, Hongo|
|Matsubara Town||Otsu Yori, Matsuoka, Haruki, Kamihara|
|Takakura Town||Hachicho Ose,Tai, Iibe|
|Ochiai Town||Approximation, Abe, Harada, Fukuchi|
|Nariwa||Nariwa Town||Shimohi name, Kamihi name, Shimohara, Hoshihara, Sasaki, Nariwa, Hayama, Hane, Koizumi, Aisaka, Nagachi, Nunoyori,Fukiya, Nakano, Sakamoto|
|(I.e.||Kawakami Town||Jito, Nanachi, Misawa, Ryoke, Kazu, Yoshiki, Niga, Kamiotake, Shimootake,Takayama, Ohara, Takayama|
|Bitchu||Bichu Town||Shito Mochigase, Fuka, Nagaya, Fuka,Hirakawa, Higashi Yuno, Nishi Yuno, Nishiyama|
Looking at the distribution by age, it is typicalMountainous areaAs a feature ofAging rateIs 38.6% (2015), Which is the third highest number in 15 cities in Okayama prefecture.On the other hand, in the city centerKibi International University,Junseikotokangyo Nursing and Welfare CollegeDue to the influence of, the population by age from 19 to 23 is outstandingly large,StudentIt can be seen that it is a town of.
|Population distribution by age in Takahashi City and the whole country (2005)||Takahashi City's population distribution by age and gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Takahashi City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Before modern times
1240(En'o2 years),UkanOf the townGroundShigenobu Akiba built the first castle on Omatsuyama.1331(HiromotoFrom the first year)MiyoshiBy the time the clan lived in the castle, the territory was expanded to the third Komatsuyama.The place name around here used to be "Takahashi", but the owner of the castle is his own.Last nameMaybe because I didn't want to call him, I changed it to "Matsuyama".
After that,ChinaAs a key point located almost in the center of the city, many battles were fought over its control.Such a battle1600(Keicho5 years)Battle of SekigaharaWhen the end was announced, Bitchu MatsuyamaShogunate OfDirect controlNextKuni BugyoEntered.1617(Genwa3 years)Daming OfMr. IkedaIs sealedBitchu Matsuyama DomainWhen is established,Mr. MizutaniIn the age of Bitchu Matsuyamacastle townWas completed.Takahashi River OfWater transportationUsedTakase boatIt was from this era that Takahashi established itself as a distribution base due to the traffic.BakumatsuThe feudal lordKatsushika Itakura Yamada HoyaAchieved results in the industrial field by appointingMeijiLay the foundation for subsequent prosperity.
TakahashiShikoku OfIyo Matsuyama DomainAgainstBitchu Matsuyama DomainIt was called,Boshin WarIn BtsuchuFormer Shogunate ArmyOn the other hand, the Iyo sideNew Government ArmyI arrived at.so thatMeiji RestorationAfterAbandoned DomainThen Iyo Matsuyama feudal clan is called Matsuyama feudal clan, and Bichu Matsuyama feudal clan1869(Meiji2 years) The name was changed to the Takahashi clan and it became the predecessor of the current Takahashi city.
NariwaTsurushu CastleIt is,1189(Bunji5 years)Hidekiyo KawamuraIs reported to have built a castle.1617(3th year of Genna),Naruha DomainLord'sIeji YamazakiBuilt Nariwa Castle and Tsurushu Castle was abandoned.1639(Kanei16 years)Katsutaka MizutaniEven though1642(Kanei 19) Moved to Bitchu Matsuyama CastleNaruha DomainIs once abolished.1658(ManjiXNUMXst year) Yamazaki IejiBranch houseIsToyoji YamazakiEntered the Nariwa domain, and the Yamazaki family subsequentlyAbandoned DomainRuled up to.
In the current city areaTakahashi RiverMost of the eastern partKayo-gun, Most of the westShimoda-gun(Depending on the timeOda District-Gogetsu-gunWas also mixed).Later, the eastern part was separated as Jobo-gun and the western part as Kawakami-gun.
- 1871(4th year of Meiji)- Abandoned DomainIt becomes Takahashi prefecture and Nariwa prefecture.
- 1871 (4th year of Meiji)May 11 ――The 11 prefectures of Bicchu and Bingo have been integrated into Fukatsu prefecture (Oda) Is installed.
- 1875(8th year of Meiji)May 12 --Oda prefecture will be integrated into Okayama prefecture.
- 1876(9th year of Meiji)6 --The 4th Police Branch Office (currentlyTakahashi Police Station) Is installed.
- 1878(11th year of Meiji)May 12 --The XNUMXth National Bank (currentlyBank of China)Established.
- 1881(14th year of Meiji)12 - Shigeko FukunishiIs private in MukomachiSewing stationTo establish.
- 1882(15th year of Meiji)4 - Takahashi Christ ChurchEstablished.
- 1885(18th year of Meiji)1 --Shigeko Fukunishi's sewing shopJunshou Girls' SchoolWill be reorganized as.First in TakahashiwomanSecondary educationEstablishment of facility. (When calculated from the above-mentioned garment factory, it is considered to be the first girls' secondary education facility in Okayama Prefecture.Okayama Prefectural Takahashi High SchoolDivision of Home Economics. )
Municipal system enforcement
- 1889(Meiji 22) April 6- Municipal systemEnforcement.Kamifusa-gunTakahashi TownIn addition, the following villages have been established.
- Takahashi Town ← Takahashi 23 Town, TakahashiUchisange, Takahashi Kokoge
- Matsuyama Village ← Matsuyama Village
- Tsugawa Village ← NowTsuVillage, eightrivervillage
- Kawamen Village ← Kawamen Village
- Kosemura ← Kosemura
- Kawakami District
- Tamakawa Village ← Tamamura, Shimogiri Village, Masuhara Village
- Uji Village ← Uji Village, Anada Village, Part of Nakano Village, Part of Iibe Village
- Matsubara Village ← PineOkamura, GodoriginalVillage, Haruki Village, Otsu Yadoriki Village
- Takakura Village ← Taimura, Part of Iibe Village, Part of Approximate Village
- Ochiai Village ← Abu Village, Harada Village, Fukuchi Village, Part of the approximate village
- Nakai Village ← Nishikata Village, Tsutsumura
- 1893(26th year of Meiji)May 10 - Typhoon in Meiji 26ByFlood damageOccurs.
- 1895(28th year of Meiji)8 --Takahashi Normal Junior High School (currentlyOkayama Prefectural Takahashi High School)Established.
- 1918(Taisho7 years) --Takahashi ~Chinese RailwayKibi LineBetween Sakai StationShared vehicleStart of operation.
- 1922Around (Taisho 11)- TaxiA trader is established.
- 1926(Taisho 15)May 6 - Hakubinan Line OfMinagi Station~Kinoyama StationThe space opens,Bichu Takahashi StationOpening of business.
- 1927(Showa2 years)May 7 --Hakubi Minami Line Kinoyama Station ~Bichu-Kawamen StationIs extended and opened.
- 1928(3)May 10 --The north of Bichu-Kawamo Station has been extended and opened.Hakubi Line(Renamed from Hakubinan Line) is all through.
- 1929(4)May 5 --Takahashi Town incorporated.
- 1934(9)May 9 - Muroto TyphoonWill cause flood damage in various places.
- 1943(18)2 - Bihoku busEstablished.
Takahashi City (first generation)
- 1954(29)May 5 --Jobo-gun ...Kawakami District・ ・ ・ ・ 1 town and 8 villages merged to enforce the city systemTakahashi(Old) launched.
- 1955(30)May 2 --Incorporate Jobo-gun.
- 1967(42)May 4 - Junsho Junior CollegeOpening of school.
- 1970(45)May 5 --Jobo-gunKayo TownIncorporated a part of the Sayotani area (each part of Oaza Kamitake and Nishi).
- 1972(47)May 7 - Heavy rain in July 47Will cause flood damage in various places.
- 1985(60)May 7 - Takahashi General Cultural CenterOpening.
- 1990(Heisei2 years)May 4 - Kibi International UniversityOpening of school.
- 1996(8)May 8 - National Route 484Uetani Bypass (including Atago Loop Bridge) opened.
- 1997(9)May 3 - Okayama ExpresswayOkayama Soja IC~Hokubo JCTThe space is open.
- 1997May 3 --Bitchu Matsuyama CastleHonmaruRestoration work completed.
2001(13) On September 9, Takahashi area merger problem study group was established in 28 city and 1 towns of Takahashi City, Ukancho, Jobo-gun, Hokubo-cho, Kayo-cho, Nariwa-cho, Kawakami-gun, Kawakami-cho, and Bichu-cho. And2002On June 14, 6,Voluntary merger councilWas provided.Meanwhile, on July 7thKayo TownIt is,Mitsu-gunKamogawa TownIn 2 towns withLegal Merger CouncilInstalled[Note 5], Withdrew from the Takahashi area on November 11th.Also,Kitafusacho TheReferendumThe result ofManiwa areaThere were many votes requesting a merger with[Note 6]For,2003(15) Withdrew on April 4..The remaining 1 city and 4 towns of Takahashi City, Ukancho, Nariwa Town, Bitchu Town, Kawakami Town, and Bitchu Town established the legal merger council "Takahashi Area Merger Council" on May 5 and held concrete discussions. It was.Of the basic matters to be discussed, the merger method isNew mergerThe name of the new city is "Takahashi City"[Note 7], The new city office will be located at Takahashi City Hall before the merger.2004(16) Signing ceremony on March 3, voted by each municipal council on March 12, and merger application to the prefecture on March 3, A new city was launched on October 10st.
Takahashi City (2nd generation)
- 2004(16)May 10 --Takahashi City (first generation) and Jobo DistrictUkancho,Kawakami DistrictNariwa Town-Bichu Town-Kawakami Town1 city and 4 towns mergedTakahashi(2nd generation) launched.
- 2017(29)May 2 - Takahashi City LibraryOpening.
- 2018(30)May 7 - Heisei 30 year 7 month heavy rainWill cause flood damage in various places.
Changes in administrative areas
Municipal systemThe table below summarizes the changes in the administrative areas of the current Takahashi City since the enforcement.However, some boundary changes are omitted.
|Transition table of Takahashi city area|
|Before 1889||October 1889, 6-||1906-||1929-||1954-2004||2004-Present|
|Takahashi[Note 8]||Takahashi Town||1929/5/1|
|Songshan Village||Songshan Village|
|Kawamen Village||Kawamen Village|
|Uji village||Uji village|
|Part of Nakano Village|
Part of Iibe Village
|Part of Iibe Village|
Part of the approximate village
|Part of the approximate village||Ochiai Village|
|Nishikata Village||Nakai Village||1955/2/1|
Transferred to Takahashi City
|Part of Kayo Town||1970/5/1|
Transferred to Takahashi City
|Ukan Village||Ukan Village||1956/4/1|
|Kamiukan Village||Kamiukan Village|
|Shimohara Village||Higashinari Hamura||1901/4/1|
|Part of Sasaki Village|
Part of the village
|Nariwa Village||Nariwa Village|
Transferred to Nariwa Town
|Part of Nakano Village|
|Jito Village||Teso Village||1950/4/1|
|Part of the village|
Part of Sasaki Village
|Shimo Otake Village|
|Part of Sasaki Village|
|Hirakawa Village||Hirakawa Village|
|East Oil Nomura||Yuno Village|
|West Oil Nomura|
- Successive mayors
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|Former Mayor of Takahashi|
|First-2||Sadaichi Kashiwagi||1954/5/25||1961/3/17||Former Okayama Prefectural Assembly.Died during term|
|3 5||Yusho Suzuki||1961/5/3||1972/11/4||yuanAssistant..Died during term|
|6 8||1972/12/15||1984/12/14||Former assistant|
|9 11||1984/12/15||1996/12/14||Former assistant|
|12 13||Daio Tachiki||1996/12/15||2004/9/30||Former assistant|
|-||Daio Tachiki||2004/10/1||2004/10/24||Temporary mayor agent|
|First||Takeshi Akioka||2004/10/24||2008/10/23||yuanNariwa Townlong|
|2 5||Takanori Kondo||2008/10/24||Incumbent||Former city employee|
City centerThe main government building will be located in, and one regional bureau will be set up in each of the four former towns before the merger.There will be nine regional civic centers in the former Takahashi city area and three liaison offices under the jurisdiction of the Naruwa Regional Bureau.again,Civil engineering businessOf the work related to this, some of the work in Nariwa Town, Kawakami Town, and Bitchū Town is under the jurisdiction of the Western Civil Engineering Office.
- Main government building
- Location: 2043 Matsubara-dori, Takahashi City, Okayama Prefecture
- access:JRBichu Takahashi Station3 minute walk from
The current government building was constructed in the old parking lot and the old passage area due to the deterioration of the old main government building.2013Start of construction in December,2015May 5The business of the old government building was completed atMay 5Started operations at the new government building.
Due to the relocation of the government building, the former main government building, which used to have most of the departments and meeting places, the former branch office building, which had the supervision section and the settlement measures section (currently the Takahashi Promotion Section), and the Industrial Economy Department (current industrial economy) Most of the departments and civil engineering departments, the former second government building where the Board of Education secretariat was located, the purification center where the water and sewage section was located, and the departments scattered in four places are concentrated in the new government building.The old main government building has been demolished and removed, and the site is being used as a parking lot along with the site of the adjacent former civic center...In addition, the road on the premises was relocated to the north side.The old branch office building was demolished and a public car parking lot and warehouse were constructed.The former Second Government Building is currently used as the Takahashi General Counseling Center for Persons with Disabilities.The purification center facility itself is still in operation.
- Tourism Division, Japan Heritage / History Town Promotion Office
- Location: 1335-7 Asahimachi, Takahashi City
- Access: 1 minute walk from JR Bitchū-Takahashi Station
- Western Civil Engineering Office
- Location: 29-2 Fuka, Bitchu-cho, Takahashi-shi (inside the Takahashi-shi Bitchu area bureau office building)
- access:Bihoku bus1 minute walk from the Bichu area station square stop
- Jurisdiction:Nariwa Town,Kawakami Town,Bichu Town(Part of civil engineering work)
- Regional Bureau
|Ukan Regional Bureau||3387 Ukan, Ukan-cho, Takahashi-shi||Ukancho||Inside Takahashi City Ukan Area Center|
|Naruwa Regional Bureau||606 Shimohara, Nariwa-cho, Takahashi-shi||Nariwa Town||Inside Taikomaru Plaza[Note 9]|
|Kawakami Regional Bureau||1819-1, Kawakamicho, Takahashi City||Kawakami Town||Former Kawakami Town Hall|
|Bichu Regional Bureau||29-2 Fuka, Bitchu-cho, Takahashi-shi||Bichu Town||Former Bitchū Town Hall|
- Takahashi Community Center
|Tsugawa Community Center||1801-1 Imazu, Tsugawa-cho, Takahashi-shi||Tsugawa Town||Takahashi City Tsugawa General Hall|
|Kawakami Community Center||2212-1, Kawamo-cho, Takahashi-shi||Kawazuracho||Inside the Kawakami Community Welfare Center|
|Kose Community Center||4864-1, Kose-cho, Takahashi-shi||Kosecho||Inside the Ose Community Welfare Center|
|Nakai Community Center||3158 west of Nakai-cho, Takahashi-shi||Nakai town||Inside the Hodani no Sato Fureai Center|
|Tamagawa Community Center||1550 Tamagawa-chotama, Takahashi-shi||Tamagawa Town||Takahashi City Tamagawa General Hall|
|Uji Community Center||1690 Uji, Uji-cho, Takahashi-shi||Uji Town||Takahashi City Uji General Hall|
|Matsubara Community Center||669-1, Haruki, Matsubara-cho, Takahashi-shi||Matsubara Town||Inside Matsubara Town Community House|
|Takakura Community Center||4532-2 Tai, Takakura-cho, Takahashi-shi||Of Takakura TownTai, Iibe||Takahashi City Takakura Life Improvement Center|
|Ochiai Community Center||2303-2 Abe, Ochiai-cho, Takahashi-shi||Abe, Fukuchi, Harada in Ochiai Town||Takahashi City Ochiai Training Hall 1st floor|
- Nariwa Regional Liaison Office
|Medium contact office||1247 Nagachi, Nariwa-cho, Takahashi-shi||Nariwacho Fuyori (excluding Tahara and Abeyama), Aisaka, Koizumi, Nagachi, Feather||Inside the middle community center|
|Fukiya Liaison Office||838-2 Fukiya, Nariwa-cho, Takahashi-shi||Nariwa TownFukiya, Nakano|
|Sakamoto Liaison Office||1061 Sakamoto, Nariwa-cho, Takahashi-shi||Nariwacho Sakamoto||Inside the Sakamoto Community Center|
- Number of people: 18 people
- Term: April 2024, 10
|Affiliation party or parliamentary group||Number of members|
|Japan Communist PartyTakahashi City Council||2|
- Okayama Prefectural BureauTakahashi Regional Office
- Bikita, Okayama PrefectureHealth center
- Takahashi, Okayama PrefectureLivestock Health Center
- Government office
- TakahashiPublic Employment Security Office
- TakahashiTax office
- Okayama Legal Affairs BureauTakahashi branch office
- Self-Defense Forces Okayama Regional Cooperation HeadquartersTakahashi Regional Office
- Okayama Forest Management OfficeTakahashi Forest Office
- 裁判 所
- Special corporation
- Japan Pension ServiceTakahashi Pension Office
- Takahashi Police Station
- Has jurisdiction over the entire Takahashi city.See the article for police boxes (2 locations) and police boxes (12 locations).
- Takahashi City Fire Department
- Takahashi City Fire Department
- Nishi branch office
- Takahashi City Fire Department
Some office associations
Sister cities, affiliated cities, partner schools
- Troy City(The United States of AmericaOhio):1990(2) Sister city tie-up.
Educational exchange agreement with high school
- Chikusei(Ibaraki):1979(Showa 54) Former Takahashi City is oldShimodateConcluded a friendship city tie-up with.What is Chikusei City after the merger?2007Concluded in (19).
- Naie Town(Hokkaido):1983(58) Former Nariwa Town concludes a friendship city.
- Yamaga City(Kumamoto):1999(11) Former Ukancho is oldKamoto TownConcluded a friendship city with.What is Yamaga City after the merger?2007Concluded in (19).
- Shimanto Town(Kochi): 1999 (Heisei 11) Former Ukancho is oldTaisho TownConcluded a friendship city with.Concluded with Shimanto Town after the merger in 2007 (Heisei 19).
- Little Kyoto : Bitchu OfLittle Kyoto"TakahashiIt is a member of the National Kyoto Conference.
- Japan's Three Mt. Ooyama CastleSummit:Takatori Town(Nara),Iwamuracho(GifuCurrentEna City).
- Takahashi Central Hospital : Disaster base hospital
- Osugi Hospital
- National Health Insurance Nariwa Hospital
In addition, in the citychildbirthSince there are no hospitals or clinics that handle childbirthObstetricsSecuring a system that can be carried out while coordinating with facilities is progressing.The city's "Mama Support 119" will help secure access to obstetric facilities in an emergency.Pregnant woman medical examinationCan be received locally.
- Takahashi City Library(Takahashi City ComplexInside)
- Ukan Library(In Takahashi City Ukan Lifelong Learning Center)
- Nariwa Library(In Taikomaru Plaza)
- Kawakami Library(In Takahashi City Kawakami Comprehensive Learning Center)
- Bichu Library(Takahashi City Bichu Regional Bureau)
Museums and museumsTakahashi City #Museum / MuseumSee
- Takahashi General Cultural Center(The large hall can accommodate 1,008 seats)
- Takahashi City Cultural Exchange Center (Middle Hall can accommodate 250 seats)
- Takahashi City Ukan Social Education Center
- Takahashi City Ukan Lifelong Learning Center (Multipurpose hall accommodates 308 seats)
- Taikomaru Plaza (Ito Memorial Hall can accommodate 156 people including 250 mobile seats)
- Takahashi City Naruha Cultural Center Annex
- Takahashi City Youth Training Center
- Takahashi City Kawakami Comprehensive Learning Center (Multipurpose hall is mobile (fixed on the 2nd floor) with 519 seats)
Takahashi has long been enthusiastic about education.Edo PeriodToClan schoolA large number of human resources have been produced from the end of the building.Meiji EraWas the earliest founded Junsei Girls' School in Okayama Prefecture and the former Takahashi Junior High School (both are nowOkayama Prefectural Takahashi High School) Has an educational soil.With this as the foundation, Takahashi City aims to create a school cultural city., We are working on cooperation between the school and the community and creating an environment that supports its activities.
Higher educationAs an institutionprivate university1 school, privateVocational schoolIt has one school.However, these schools are nominallyprivate schoolHowever, it was established with the investment of Takahashi City.School corporation Junsho GakuenAt the school below, in effectThird sectorOperated (semi-municipal) school.Therefore, the former mayor of Takahashi (after the second generation of the old city) also served as a director of Junseikotokang.A department called the University Cooperation Office is set up in Takahashi City.
Secondary educationAs an institutionPrefectural high school2 schools,Municipal high school(Part-time system) 2 schools, 1 private high school, municipalJunior high schoolIt has 6 schools.Primary EducationMunicipal as an institutionprimary schoolIt has 15 schools.Preschool educationMunicipal as an institutionAuthorized child institution3 gardens, municipalKindergartenIt has 8 gardens.
- Takahashi Municipal Uji High School, Okayama Prefecture(Part time)
- Matsuyama High School, Takahashi City, Okayama Prefecture(Part time)
Junior high school
- Takahashi City Takahashi Junior High School
- Takahashi City Takahashi Higashi Junior High School
- Takahashi City Ukan Junior High School
- [Note 11]
- Takahashi City Takahashi Elementary School
- Takahashi City Tamagawa Elementary School
- Takahashi City Tsugawa Elementary School
- Takahashi City Nakai Elementary School
- Takahashi City Matsubara Elementary School
- Takahashi Municipal Uji Elementary School
- Takahashi City Ochiai Elementary School
- Takahashi City Kawakami Elementary School
- Takahashi City Kose Elementary School
- Takahashi City Fukuchi Elementary School
- Takahashi City Ukan Nishi Elementary School
- Takahashi City Yuhan East Elementary School
- Takahashi Municipal Nariwa Elementary School
- Takahashi City Kawakami Elementary School
- Takahashi Municipal Tomie Elementary School[Note 12]
Authorized child institution
- Takahashi City Ukan Children's Garden
- Takahashi Municipal Nariwa Children's Garden
- Takahashi City Kawakami Children's Garden
- Takahashi Municipal Takahashi Kindergarten
- Takahashi City Takahashi Minami Kindergarten
- Takahashi City Tsugawa Kindergarten
- Takahashi Municipal Kawamo Kindergarten
- Takahashi City Kose Kindergarten
- Takahashi City Tamagawa Kindergarten
- Takahashi City Nakai Kindergarten
- Takahashi City Ochiai Kindergarten
- Takahashi Municipal Fukuchi Kindergarten
Facilities other than educational facilities
- Takahashi City Takahashi Nursery School
- Takahashi City Bichu Nursery School
- Takahashi Central Nursery School
- Ochiai nursery school
Total production in Takahashi city is about 1,480 billion yen (FY2018, same below), Which is the ninth largest in 27 municipalities in Okayama prefecture.The breakdown isPrimary industryIs about 55 billion yen (3.7%),Secondary industryIs about 695 billion yen (47.0%),Tertiary industryIs about 722 billion yen (48.8%),TariffOthers are about 8 million yen (0.5%).
Takahashi citizen income is about 760 billion yen, and per person is about 1 yen.The breakdown is about 249 billion yen in employee compensation, about 9 billion yen in property income, and about 527 billion yen in corporate income.
Among Takahashi citizens, over 15 years oldEmploymentThe number of people is 14,830 (2015,same as below), The ratio of workers by industry is 1,874 (12.8%) in the primary industry, 4,361 (29.9%) in the secondary industry, and 8,365 (57.3%) in the tertiary industry.
The number of establishments is 461 (2016,same as below) And of theseWholesale trade67 offices,Retail tradeIs 394 establishments.The number of employees is 2,180, of which 336 are in the wholesale business and 1,844 are in the retail business.Annual product sales are about 396 billion yen, wholesale business is about 118 billion yen, and retail business is about 278 billion yen.
RepresentativeLarge-scale retail storeAs,1990Opened inYoume Town TakahashiとPolka Temmaya Happy TownThere is[Note 13], Citizen's favorite shopping destination survey (multiple answers allowed, 2019)) But these two stores are especially large.
Home centerChain store TheJuntendo,DCM Daiki,NafcoBut the main largeDrug storeChain storesZag Zag2 stores,Discount drug cosmosBut,Consumer electronics store TheEdion,Yamada Denki Tech LandBoth stores are located on the site of Youme Town Takahashi or Polka Temmaya Happy Town or within a straight line of 500m.
Bichu Takahashi Station100m west fromArcade shopping streetSakaemachi Shopping Street was onceBihokuThe best in the districtShopping districtProspered as.Before the station opens1925It was called "one-day road" because the residents completed the road in one day (Taisho 14), but as the town grew, many shops and shopsMovie theater,Pachinko parlorsLined up the eaves.Two along the main street in front of the stationRebarThere is a building, Takahashi department store on the west side, and the east sideBihoku busThe head office and Bihoku Kaikan are included (currently neither building is available).1956There were 31 movie theaters around (Showa 4)1973After disappearing in (Showa 48), the shopping streets in the city, including Sakaemachi Dori,Private carPopularization and suburban typeShopping centerThe number of customers was far away due to the opening of stores, etc..
- Chamber of Commerce
- Takahashi Chamber of Commerce (formerly Takahashi City)
- Bihoku Chamber of Commerce (Ukancho, Nariwacho, Kawakamicho, Bichucho)
Manufacturing industryThe number of business establishments is 57 (2020,same as below), The number of employees is 3,899.The shipping value of manufactured products is approximately 1,412 billion yen (2019,same as below).Looking at the shipment value of manufactured goods by industry, transportation machinery and equipment was the highest at about 741 billion yen, followed by金属Products are about 333 billion yen, non-ferrous metals are about 90 billion yen,Furniture・ Equipment is about 37 billion yen,Steel industryContinues at about 36 billion yen.Furniture / equipment has a higher percentage of employees than the national average.
TotalFarmerThe number is 3,212 (2015, same below), Of which 1,722 are sold.The area of cultivated land is 1,270 ha.Agricultural output (estimated) is 88.9 billion yen (2019, same below).The most common by classificationchicken28.6 billion yen, thenfruit25.2 billion yen,Rice9.5 billion yen,Dairy cow7.9 billion yen,Vegetables7.2 billion yen,Beef cattleIt continues with 5.2 million yen.
FarmlandManyplateauLocated in the area, fruit trees and vegetables are actively cultivated in the cool climate.in particularNew Pione, Summer AutumnTomatoIs one of the best producing areas in the prefecture..Originally one of the leading in the prefectureTobacco leafProduced in New Pione, which is highly profitableTransferDue to the difficulty of successors and successors, the shipment volume of leaf tobacco is decreasing year by year..
Area (Takahashi City andKibichuo-choFormer Kayo town area)Japanese beefHas been called Btsutyuu beef for a long time and is nowJA Sunny Country OkayamaIs promoting branding..Once in the city centerEdo Periodから牛,(I.e.Was being bought and sold.From the old feudal erastreetThe transaction was taking place above,1874Banned in (Meiji 7)1885(Meiji 18)wellTakahashi livestock in Minamimachi in the same year because it was banned nearbyMarketWas installed.The market then traded[Note 14]It became the largest model market in Okayama prefecture and one of the four major markets in Kansai.However, the number of cattle admitted continues to decrease year by year due to the decrease in breeding farmers.1991(3)Kuse Town(Maniwa) Was integrated into the comprehensive livestock market, and the Takahashi livestock market was abolished..
- Main agricultural products
- Grape(New Pione,Shine Muscat, Seto Giants, etc.)
- Peony root
- tea(Green Tea,Black tea）
- beef(Bicchu beef)
- Agricultural cooperative
- Sunny Country Okayama Agricultural Cooperative(Most of the city is under the jurisdiction of Bihoku Headquarters, and some is under the jurisdiction of Okayama Nishi Headquarters)
- Bank of China(Takahashi branch, Nariwa branch)
- Tomato bank(Takahashi branch, Nariwa branch)
- Bihoku Shinkin Bank(Head office, Nariwa branch, Shitamachi branch, Ochiai branch)
- China Labor Bank(Bicchu branch)
- Sunny Country Okayama Agricultural Cooperative(Takahashi Branch, Kinoyama Branch, Takahashi Ochiai Branch, Ukan Branch, Nariwa Branch, Kawakami Branch, Bichu Branch)
Company headquartered or based
- Eagle IndustryOkayama Plant (Headquarters is Tokyo)
- Okayama Eagle
- Sumitomo Electric Sintered Alloy
- Nikkei Extrusion
- Manufacturing (food)
Central station: Bichu Takahashi Station
At Bichu-Takahashi Station,Limited express"YakumoIn addition to stopping all of them, we have been working on the realization of the stop from before.Express train with sleeping berths"Sunrise IzumoAlso about2015(Heisei27 years)May 3 OfTimetable revisionIt is stopped from.
From Bichu-Takahashi Station to OkayamaordinaryLocal train1-2 bottles per hour (2021, The same applies below), one limited express yakumo every two hours.The time required is normalOkayama stationIt takes 51 minutes to 64 minutes, and about 35 minutes to Okayama station by limited express Yakumo.To the Shinmi area, there is usually one local train every hour and one limited express Yakumo every two hours.The time required is normalNiimi Station33 minutes-51 minutes, about 30 minutes to Niimi station by limited express Yakumo,Yonago StationIt takes about 1 hour and 40 minutes.
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
In Takahashi cityTransit BusIs mainlyBihoku busIs operating.Takahashi City ComplexOn the 1th floorTakahashi Bus CenterAround the cityKibichuo-cho,ManiwaA route network is formed toward.Also, from Kawakami Town via Nariwa Town and Ochiai Town AbeOkayama CityCentral part(Tenmaya Bus Station) 1-3 round trips a day.From Nariwacho SakamotoNiimi CityThere is also a route to the center.
- Bihoku taxi
- Pione traffic
- Taketaku Transportation
- Nariwa taxi
- Bicchu Transportation
- For residents' lives
Takahashi City and taxi operators will take the lead in reducing the burden of transportation for the elderly in areas with no traffic, and as an alternative means of transportation in areas where the use of living welfare buses is sluggish.Shared taxiIs operating.
- Btsutyuu Fureai Taxi
- Kawakami Fureai Taxi
- Tamagawa Fureai Taxi
- Matsubara Fureai Taxi
- For sightseeing
Two routes to and from Bichu-Takahashi Station will be operated.If you want to use it, make a reservation at the Takahashi City Tourist Information Center (Takahashi City Complex 2nd floor) by the day before..
- Bitchu Matsuyama Castle sightseeing shared taxi
- Unkai Observatory Sightseeing Shared Taxi (October-March only)
- Okayama Expressway : Takahashi SA,Ukan IC(To head to the cityKibichuo-cho OfKayo ICIs close[Note 16]）
General national road
The main trunk road is on the east side of the cityTakahashi RiverPenetrate north and south alongNational Route 180And five Takahashi river basins from the southwest to the northeast of the city[Note 17]Penetrate alongNational Route 313Is. Also,National Route 484From the city centerKayo ICHas an access function to.
The places with the most traffic in statistics are National Highway 180 and National Highway 313.Heavy duty sectionOf these, Ochiai Bridge East Intersection-Kawabatacho Intersection (observation point is near Ochiai Bridge East Intersection), about 1 vehicles a day (2)).
Main local road
- Okayama Prefectural Road No. 31 Takaryo Mitsu Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road No. 33 Niimi Kawakami Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road No. 35 Kurashiki Naruha Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 49 Takarya Asahi Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 77 Bisei Takayama City Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road No. 78 Nagayagayo Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road No. 85 Takaryo Sakamoto Line
General prefectural road
- Okayama Prefectural Road 106 Fuka Yuuki Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 107 Nara Bichu Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 156 Kayo Yuhan Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 169 West Kose Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 196 Takahashi Stop Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 197 Hodani Stop Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 293 Udoya Takaryo Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road No. 294 Shimogagawakami Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 297 Takayama Yoshii Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 298 Kamiotake Seed Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 299 Fuga Jito Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road No. 300 Uji Shimohara Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 301 Ochiai Takakura Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 302 Uji Guncho Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 309 Ose Takakura Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 310 West Kitafusa Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 312 Miyaji Yuhan Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 313 Onobe Bichu Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 320 Wakashiro Hodani Stop Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road No. 332 Kurihara Yuhan Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 435 Uji Nagaya Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 436 Nunoyori Shimohara Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 437 Shimogo Soda Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 438 Nishiyama Fuyori Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 440 Kamyuhan Kitafusa Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 473 Kamiotake Takayama Line
Takahashi City Michishitacho Narai Line, Takahashi City Michishitacho Yakushiin Line
- 600 meters long located on both sides of the Koyagawa River that runs east and west through the cityCity roadIs.As a "road across the Koyagawa River" based on aesthetics and mobility1987(Showa62 years) October 8Road dayOldMinistry of ConstructionAnd the "Michi no Hi" executive committee establishedTop 100 Roads in JapanIt has also been selected as one of.The roadside is called Konya River Linecastle townIt has been designated as a beautiful district in Takahashi City because it retains the remnants of.Willow-Cherry blossomWas planted, and the road landscape was improved by stone-clad the riverbed of the Koyagawa River.Tree-lined pathIt is designated as an important cultural property of Okayama prefecture and is the oldest in Okayama prefecture.Christian churchIsTakahashi Christ ChurchIt is also a walking path to famous places and historic sites along the road, including.
- 0866 (20-29,40-59) Area-Takahashi CityManiwa(Hokubo district) ・Kibichuo-cho(Whole Kayo area and part of Kamogawa area)
- Takahashi Post Office : 716-00xx、716-85xx、716-86xx、716-87xx、716-01xx、716-13xx、719-21xx[Note 18]
- : 716-02xx
- : 716-03xx, 719-22xx, 719-23xx[Note 19]
- (Maniwa): 716-14xx, 719-24xx[Note 20]
- Sanyo newspaperTakahashi branch office
- Cable TV
- Terrestrial TV broadcasting
In the city centerTakahashi UHF Station and Takahashi Matsuyama StationIs in the same placeUHFYou can watch all channels with one antenna,Analog broadcastingThen.TSC TV SetouchiOnly did not have a relay station installed.Digital broadcastingThen TSC is also stationed, soCable TVYou can now watch all channels without subscribing to.
In the center of Takahashi City where Takahashi relay stations can receive, many households set up antennas and watch directly by receiving, but in other mountainous areas, there are relay stations installed.NHKOnly orCommercial broadcast2 stations in Oka (XNUMX stations in Oka)RSK-OHK) Since there are many places where only stations are stationed, you can subscribe to cable TV without setting up the antenna.Joint receiving antennaMany households are watching via such means.
|Station name||NHK Okayama||RSK||OHK||RNC||KSB||TSC||output||Plane of polarization||SEND|
|Digital remote control number||1 ch||2 ch||6 ch||8 ch||4 ch||5 ch||7 ch|
|Takahashi||デ ジ タ ル||33 ch||31 ch||19 ch||16 ch||15 ch||17 ch||14 ch||1W||Level||Mt. Atagoyama|
|Takahashi Matsuyama||39 ch||45 ch||37 ch||-||-||-||-||3 W|
|UHF||-||-||-||22 ch||28 ch||26 ch||-||10 W|
|VHF||2 ch||12 ch||7 ch||-||-||-||-||Chicken foot mountain|
|Ukan||デ ジ タ ル||22 ch||13 ch||19 ch||16 ch||34 ch||17 ch||14 ch||0.3 W||Level||Mt. Gongenyama|
|analog||49 ch||51 ch||41 ch||47 ch||43 ch||-||-||3 W|
|Nariwa||デ ジ タ ル||22 ch||13 ch||43 ch||47 ch||-||-||-||0.1 W||Level||-|
|analog||56 ch||54 ch||58 ch||62 ch||-||-||-||1 W|
|Takahashi Nakai||analog||50 ch||52 ch||-||-||-||-||-||1W||Level||-|
|Btsutyuu Kawakami||analog||55 ch||53 ch||57 ch||59 ch||-||-||-||1 W||Level||Miyanoyama|
|Takahashi Kinoyama||デ ジ タ ル||40 ch||13 ch||19 ch||47 ch||-||-||-||0.3 W||Level||Mt. Kino|
|analog||48 ch||52 ch||46 ch||44 ch||-||-||-||3 W|
|Takahashi Kose||デ ジ タ ル||24 ch||28 ch||36 ch||38 ch||-||-||-||0.3 W||Level||-|
|analog||58 ch||56 ch||60 ch||62 ch||-||-||-||3 W|
- FM radio broadcast
- NHK OkayamaFM : 87.9 MHz (Takahashi Bureau Output 10 W), 82.5 MHz (Ukan station output 3 W)
- FM Okayama : 81.3 MHz (High beam station output 10 W)
- AM radio broadcast
NHK does not have a relay stationOkayama CityReceives directly from the main office in, but at nightinterferenceThere is interference.Sanyo Broadcasting Takahashi Radio StationAM stereo broadcastingWas carried out,2011May 3ThanMonaural broadcastingReturned to.
- NHK OkayamaSecond broadcast : 603 kHz (Okayama station output 5 kW)
- NHK OkayamaSecond broadcast : 1386 kHz (Okayama station output 5 kW)
- RSK radio: 1494 kHz (High beam station output 1 kW)
Tokichi Saiga 1911(Meiji 44) Received business license in November,1912(Meiji 45) Established Kitabi Electric in January.Power plant(Gas force, output 60 Kw) Was constructed in Matsuyama Village. The business started in June 1912 (Meiji 45), and the supply area isKamifusa-gunTakahashi Town, Matsuyama Village,Kawakami DistrictNariwa Town.1915(Taisho 4) In March, in Hayama, Nariwa-choHydroelectric power plant(60 kW) was built, 10 towns and villages in Jobo-gun, 5 towns and villages in Kawakami-gun, the year before the mergerKibi-gunExpanded to 3 villages.1923(Taisho 12) Merged with Btsutyuu Electric in June.
- Major power plants
- Shin-Nariwagawa Power Station-Hydroelectric Power Station, 30kW.
- Tahara Power Plant-Hydroelectric Power Plant, 2 kW.
Sales office, etc.
- Sales Office
- Chugoku Electric Power Company Takahashi Sales Center
- Power distribution
- Chugoku Electric Power NetworkTakahashi Network Center
- Chugoku Electric Power Network Shin-Okayama Substation
For details, refer to "Cultural Properties in Takahashi City".
|Important cultural property(Country designation)||Bitchu Matsuyama Castle||Former Takahashi city area|
|Umbilical cord temple stone 幢 and stone pagoda||Ukancho|
|Old Katayama House Attached family map||Nariwa Town|
|Kinumoto's Color Shakyamuni Statue||Former Takahashi city area (Rikuji Temple）|
|Historic site(Country designation)||Bitchu Matsuyama Castle Ruins||Former Takahashi city area|
|Kasagami no Mojiiwa||Bichu Town|
|Scenic spot(Country designation)||Rikuji Templegarden||Former Takahashi city area|
|Rock cave||Bitchū Town / Kawakami Town|
|Natural treasure(Country designation)||Gagyuzan OfmonkeyHabitat||Former Takahashi city area|
|Oga's Oga (Oga Decken)||Kawakami Town|
|Intangible folk cultural property(Country designation)||Bitchu Kagura||Whole area|
|Important traditional buildings preservation area||Takahashi City Fukiya Traditional Buildings Preservation District||Nariwa Town|
|Registered tangible cultural property||Nishie ResidenceMain house and others||Nariwa Town|
|JR Hakubi LineHokoku StationStation building||Former Takahashi city area|
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
- Former Takahashi city area
- Bitchu Matsuyama Castle(country'sImportant cultural property,Extant castle towerOnly Yamashiro)
- castle townTakahashi
- Rikuji Temple(Rinzai Soeigenji SchoolAt the temple, Mt. Atagoyama was set as a borrowed landscapeJapanese gardenThere is)
- Ishibiyacho Furusato Village(Samurai residenceA townscape preservation district designated by the prefecture in the city.The former Hagiwara family and the former Orii family are open to the public)
- Konya River (formerly Bitchu Matsuyama Castle)outer moatでCity roads on both banks (mentioned above) TheTop 100 Roads in Japan.Cherry BlossomsFamous place)
- Takahashi Christ Church(The oldest existing in Okayama prefecture(I.e.(Historic sites of the prefecture)
- Takahashi City Tourist Product Center Koyagawa
- Matsuyama traffic (Honmachi-dori, Shitamachi-dori, Minamimachi-dori)
- Takahashi Merchant House Museum "Ikegami House"
- Junsho Memorial Hall
- Shorenji Temple
- Kofuku Temple
- Takahashi City Complex(Takahashi City Library,茑屋书店,Starbucks Coffee, Takahashi Tourist Info,Takahashi Bus CenterOther multiple stores)
- An observatory overlooking Bitchu Matsuyama Castle floating in the sea of clouds (sea of cloudsObservatory)
- Takahashi Beautiful Forest (camp site）
- Takahashi Natural Park (Campground)
- Yamanaka KanosukeTomb
- Matsubara Kiri no Umi Observatory Hill (Sea of Clouds Famous Place)
- Former Nakata House Kurayashiki
- Gionji Temple
- Hokoku Station(The station building isRegistered tangible cultural property）
- Ukantsuneyama Park
- Ukan Rural Park
- Umbilical cord temple stone 幢 and stone pagoda(Important national cultural property)
- Ohirayama Observatory (a famous sea of clouds)
- Nariwa Town
- Fukiya Furusato Village(Important traditional buildings preservation area）
- Fukiya townscape
- Fukiya Furusato Village Folk Museum
- Old Katayama House(Important national cultural property)
- Former Takahashi City Fukiya Elementary School * Restoring until the spring of 2022
- La Foret Fukiya
- Fukiya Fureai no Mori (Campground)
- Bengala Ceramic Art Museum
- Sasaune mine tunnel
- Hirokane's House
- Nishie Residence(Registered tangible cultural property)
- Enmei-ji Temple
- Tsurushu Castle
- Kagura Road Nariwacho Honcho Shopping Street
- Shiratanigawa Park (a famous place for cherry blossoms)
- Hayama Valley
- Couple rock
- Shukuji Temple
- Kawakami Town
- Yatakayama Park(camp site.Azalea,Hydrangea,Autumn leavesThe mountaintop is a famous sea of clouds)
- Sawayanagi Waterfall
- National river water and green hometown plaza
- Bichu Town
- Ban Cave Valley
- Nishiyama Kogen Leisure Facility (Campground)
- Bichu Tenjin Sakura
- Suzuki waterfall
Museums and museums
- Takahashi Nariwa Museum
- Kibi Kawakami Contact Manga Museum
- Takahashi City Historical Art Museum (Takahashi City Cultural Exchange Hall)
- Takahashi Local History Museum
- Yamada HoyaMemorial
- Hodani no Sato Fureai Center
- Scenic Year Memorial Hall
- Bichu Folk Museum
- Kawakami Folk Museum * Not open all the time
Festivals and events
- Bitchu Kagura
- Crossing beat
- Hirakawa Plowzaki Hachiman Shrine Festival (November)It is a folk performing art performed in various parts of the city.
- Hinamatsuri on Machiya Street, Takahashi Bichu (4 days in April)
- Spring isn't it!Yataka Azalea Festival (April)
- Castle Town Festa(April-May, October-November)
- Takaryo Music Festival(Several days in May)
- Nariwa Atago Fireworks (July)
- Manga Picture Pig Festival (August)
- Bitchu Takahashi Matsuyama Dance(May 8 - May 8）
- The largest Bon festival dance event in the prefecture,Bichu-Takahashi station square main streetWill be held at the venue.Matsuyama dance has continued since the Edo periodCommon people"Ground Dance",samurai"Mechanical dance",ShowaThere are three types of "Yatosa" that were introduced from the surrounding area in the early days.Of these, local dance and Yatosa are open to the general public,scaffoldIt is danced in a circle around.The mechanism dance dressed as a samuraiDancerIt is a performance format by.In addition to this event, Matsuyama Odori is held in some areas of the city.夏祭りAlso danced in.
- Fukiya Bengala Light (9 days in September)
- Kibi International University Charme Takahashi Okayama(Japan Women's Soccer League (Nadeshiko League)）
Annual sports competition
- Love Takahashi Fureai Marathon (February. Citizen's Marathon (2km, etc.))
- Physical Fitness Nariwa Kagura Marathon (March. Citizen's Marathon (3km, etc.))
- Hill Climb Challenge Series Takahashi Fukiya Furusato Village Tournament (October. CitizensBicycle race(Parade run approx. 12km + measurement course 15km, etc.))
Specialty / confectionery / crafts
- Famous confectionery
- Sake(Encyclopedia Shirakiku,Yoshitsugu Sakura, Rantei Kakusui)
- TakahashiBlack tea
- Indian tomatoYakisoba
- First timeZoni
Celebrities related to Takahashi City
Origin or resident
A key position in a castle or clan
- Mimura family(Sengoku Daimyo.Tsurushu CastleLord, laterMatsuyama Castlemain.Eisho 14 (1517) --February 9, 2 (February 5, 1566))
- Motochika Mimura(Sengoku daimyo. Lord Matsuyama. Year of birth unknown-June 3, 6 (July 2, 1575))
- Mimura Chika(Sengoku warlord..Tsurushu castle owner.LaterBingo Fukuyama DomainElder..Year of birth unknown-October 14, 10 (October 1, 1609))
- Kobori Enshu(Sengoku daimyo.ChinaDeputy officialAnd Matsuyama castle owner.Rikuji TempleCreate a garden.Tensho 7 (1579) --February 4, 2 (March 6, 1647))
- Mizutani Katsune(The early modern periodDaming.Bitchu Matsuyama Domainmain.ExistingCastle towerEtc.Matsuyama CastlePerform a major renovation.Genna 9 years  -Genroku 2 years )
- Yamada Hoya(Yomei scholar..Bichu Matsuyama ClanSuffrage(ElderJob).A person who has contributed to the financial reconstruction of the Bichu-Matsuyama domain.1805 - 1877)- Hokoku StationOrigin of the name.
- Katsushika Itakura(Early modern daimyo.Edo ShogunateOld age・ Bitchu Matsuyama feudal lord,1823 - 1889）
- Watanabe Isozo(Member of the House of Representatives,1841 - 1912）
- Hyohachi Sato(Businessman, member of the House of Representatives, Takahashi BankHead,1844 - 1900）
- Ryosaburo Higashi(Lawyer・ Member of the House of Representatives,1863 - 1916）
- Nishimura Tanjiro(Member of the House of Representatives,1866 - 1937）General corporationbirth.
- Morishita Kametaro(Lawyer / Member of the House of Representatives,1869 - 1946）
- Norii Masuo(Lawyer / Member of the House of Representatives,1879 - 1936）
- Hiramatsu Toshitaro(Okayama Prefectural Assembly member-Former Mayor of Kurashiki,1882 - 1967）
- Kaoruro Monobe(NaganoGovernor,1901 - 1977）
- Keisuke Tanimura(Member of the House of Representatives,1932 - 2017）
- Ono Motoyuki(OriginalOfficials, OriginalUndersecretary of Education and Science,1944 -)
- Koji Inoue(Businessman,Imperial life insuranceManaging director,1864 - 1925）
- Ryuichi Fukumoto(Government electionPrefectural governor·Businessman,All Nippon AirwaysVice president,1896 - 1991）
- Tohashi Hashimoto(Banker, OriginalFuji BankRepresentative Director and Chairman,1934 -)
- Kensuke Ito(Businessman, exKyoceraRepresentative Director and Chairman,1937 -)
- Yoji Ohashi(Businessman, exANA Holdingsexecutive chairman,1940 -)People's Republic of Chinabirth.
- Hiroyuki Ota(Businessman, exTV setRepresentative Director and Chairman,1943 -)
- Akio Koike(Businessman, exHokkaido passenger railwayRepresentative Director and Chairman,1946 -)
- Kohei Kiguchi(Old armyinfantryでraphand.1872 - 1894）
- Masato Sugi(Old NavyLieutenant general,1880 - 1951）
- Toyo Mitsunobu(Old NavyMajor General,1897 - 1944）
- Kurushima Kinai(Wasan, Around 1690?- 1758）
- Mishima Nakasu(Takeshi) (Yomei scholar,Tokyo Imperial University教授-Higashimiyaimperial tutor-NishogakushaFounder·Mimura familydescendants,HokokuMenxia.1830 - 1919）
- Shigeko Fukunishi(Traditional) (Educator-キ リ ス ト 教Believers at home.Girls' educationPioneer ofJunshou Girls' SchoolFounder.His Majesty Hodani.1848 - 1898）
- Susumu Misawa(Educator,Yokohama Commercial High SchoolThe first principal,1849 - 1923）
- Kokubu Sangai(Prosecutor・ Educator,Korean Governor's Office Legal Affairs BureauLong,NishogakushaChairman.Former Takahashi City's first honorary citizen.1864 - 1962）
- Kosuke Tomeoka(Educator ・Religious house・ Social entrepreneur,1864 - 1934）
- Jun Yamada(Yangmingist,NishogakushaHonorary President,1867 - 1952）
- Tsunashima Ryogawa(thinker,1873 - 1907）
- Yokoyama Yusaku(English literary,1882 - 1929）
- Hideo Namba(Social activist,1888 - 1972）
- Shigeru Nakajima(Jurist-Sociologist-キ リ ス ト 教Thinker,1888 - 1946）
- Yonekawa Masao(Russian literaturePerson,1891 - 1965）
- Shigemitsu Danto(Law scholar,1913 - 2012）
- Osamu Omoto(Engineer,1925 - 2008）
- Shohei Fujii(educator,1927 - 2019）
- Akira Miyawaki(Ecologist,1928 - 2021）
- Kenji Mori(Chemist,1935 - 2019）
- Shinya Nomoto(Theologian,1935 -)
- Terunori Mimura(Japanese literature researcher,1940 -)
- Yoshiaki Kameyama(Educational sociologist,1947 -)
- Hiroyuki Mano(Doctor-Medical doctor,1959 -)
- Torajiro Kojima(Western painter,1881 - 1929）
- Hian Shimizu(poet-画家-Calligrapher,1883 - 1975）
- (Calligrapher,1903 - 2003）
- Norio Miyawaki(Children's literature writer,1907 - 1986）
- Akiko Fukai(ClothingResearcher,1943 -)
- Shinji Hiramatsu(manga artist,1955 -)
- Yasuhiko Tsuchida(Glass designer,1969 -)Osakabirth.
- Nakano Nobuchika(An actor,1866 - 1932）
- Seiichi Kato(Actor,1889 - 1963）
- Shiro Nakagawa(Film director,1892 - 1958）
- The first Fumiko Yonekawa(KotoHouse,1894 - 1995）
- Kubota Shoji(Lyricist,1899 - 1947）
- Hirakawa only(NHKannouncer,1902 - 1993）
- Ocean beach, Obama(Comic artist）
- Haruno Mizuno(Movie critic·Film director,1931 - 2008）
- Annet Kazue Strunato(Opera singer,1938 -)HyogoNishinomiyabirth.
- Yuki Katsuragi(singer,1952 -)
- Wekko (ギ タ リ ス ト,Sachertortemember,1981 -)
- Lugz & Jera(singer·Music producer,1981 -)
- Nanami Matsumoto(singer)
- Take (manzai master,Tokyo Hotison,1995 -)
- Masashi Hiramatsu(OriginalProfessional baseball player-Baseball commentatorReceived the city's first Citizen's Honor Award in 2017,1947 -)
- Wolf Tokimitsu(OriginalProfessional boxer,1977 -)
- Nobuhisa Mimura(OriginalJockey,1984 -)
- Riku Morioka(Professional soccer player,1998 -)ShizuokaIwataGrew up.
A person who was nominated as a citizen for his achievements in the history of Takahashi City.Excludes Takahashi City residents and residents mentioned above.
- Tsutomu Kake(Educator, businessman,1923 - 2008.School corporation Junsho Gakuen(Former Takaryo Gakuen) Founder, first president, president, president, honorary president for life. HiroshimaToyota-gunAkitsu Town(CurrentHigashihiroshima City) From)
- Ichiro Tominaga(manga artist,1925 - 2021.Kibi Kawakami Contact Manga MuseumHonorary director, formerKawakami TownHonorary citizen.KyotoKyoto Citybirth,OitaSaiki CityFrom)
- Yasuhiko Egusa(Doctor, Educator, social entrepreneur,1926 - 2015.AsahikawasoThe second president.Former Kawakami Town Honorary Townspeople.Okayama PrefectureKasaokaFrom)
- Second generation Fumiko Yonekawa(Song musician,1926 ――.The daughter of the first Fumiko Yonekawa's older brother.HyogoKobe CityFrom)
- (Shunsho Gakuen 2nd President / President)
Works taken by Takahashi City on stage or in the city
- "The man is painful"series
- "Yatsugram Village"
- "Azumi』(2003(Public): Location at Haratakiyama Trial Ground.
- "Thank you Ishii's dad』(2004Release):Takahashi Christ Church,Former Orii familyOn location.
- "Prefectural office star』(2005Release):Polka Temmaya Happy TownOn location.
- "battery』(2007(Public): Locations in many places in the city.
- "Fishing idiot diary 18 Hama-chan Sue's promise of Seto(Released in 2007):Nishie ResidenceOn location.
- "The Poem of the Earth -The Story of Kosuke Tomeoka-』(2011(Public): Location at Hachiman Shrine in Wada Town.
- "Lupine's Bizarre Castle(Released in 2011):Bitchu Matsuyama CastleOn location.
- "Family day』(2016(Public): Locations in many places in the city.
- "I love you.』(2018Release):Konya River, Location in Matsubara Town.
- "Mitori』(2019(Public): Locations in many places in the city.
- "Burn sword』(2021coming soon):Fukiya Furusato Village Folk Museum,Rikuji TempleLocation.
- Television Animation
- "Love, top and bottom useless!』(TOKYO MX,2014Broadcast): Locations in many places in the city.
- "battery』(Fuji TV,2016Broadcast): Credit as cooperation.
- TV drama
- "City of wandering』(TV Asahi,2000Broadcast): Locations in many places in the city.
- "Tomb of Fireflies』(Nippon TV,2005broadcast):FukiyaLocation in the streets of.
- "99 years of love ~ JAPANESE AMERICANS ~』(TBS,2010Broadcast): Fukiya townscape,Former Fukiya Elementary SchoolOn location.
- "Carnation』(NHK,2011Broadcast): Location at the former Fukiya Elementary School.
- "It was a great meal(NHK,2013Broadcast): Location at the former Fukiya Elementary School.
- "Red Cross ~ Women's Red Paper ~(TBS,2015Broadcast): Locations in several locations in the Fukiya area.
- "Police Agency Okabe Group Kurashiki Murder Case ”(TBS,2017Broadcast): Locations in many places in the city.
マ ス コ ッ ト
- Matsuhime, Yamajii (Takahashi City Health Promotion Image Character)
- Bitchuman (Takahashi City Youth Economic CouncilLocal hero）
- Yamajiro (Character with the motif of Bitchu Matsuyama Castle in the Takahashi Chamber of Commerce and Industry Youth Club)
- Bi-mo-chan (Sunny Country Okayama Agricultural CooperativeBy, PR character of Btsutyuu beef)
- Hoko-kun (by a local organization in Nakai Town)Yamada HoyaCharacter modeled on)
- Kazaguruma-kun (a character with a stone windmill motif in Ukantsuneyama Park in Ukancho)
- Pheasant Maru (Kawakamicho)Mt.Was an old Kawakami town birdpheasantとComicCharacter with the motif of a cultural town)
- Bister (character with the motif of Western romance in Bitchū)
- Sanjuro : Bitchu Matsuyama CastleCatCastle ownerServe as PR Ambassadorcat.
- During history-themed events, the feudal lordMr. ItakuraOften invites the head of the family (the nineteenth head of the family, Shigenori Itakura).
- ^ The oldest strata are layered in the order of "Niga Formation", "Jito Formation", "Saijozan Formation", "Hina Formation", and "Hinabata Formation".
- ^ 114 kinds of adult plant fossils have been confirmed, of which 38 are new species, which is about one-third, and it is extremely rare in the world that so many new species are produced from the same area.
- ^ The national record up to that pointOitaHita City22 days (1990, 1994).
- ^ Okayama CityとManiwaKuze(Both are in line with the records observed in 1994).
- ^ laterKibichuo-choWas newly established and merged.
- ^ Voted April 2003, 4.Maniwa area 20%, Takahashi area 57.2%.There are many connections with the Maniwa area in terms of firefighting and waste / urine disposal.laterManiwaWas newly established and merged.
- ^ The number of applications was the highest in the recruitment of residents' households (46.01%, second place was 2% of "Bicchu-Takahashi City"), and the majority of the members were among the members.
- ^ At this point, Takahashi Uchiyamashita, Takahashi Kawabata Town, Takahashi Honmachi, Takahashi Shinmachi, Takahashi Katahara Town, Takahashi Nakano Town, Takahashi Yorikuji Town, Takahashi Ishibaya Town, Takahashi Gozen Town, Takahashi Kodakashita, Takahashi Iga Town, Takahashi Temple Town, Takahashi Mukomachi, Takahashi Manocho, Takahashi Koga Town, Takahashi Hachiman Town, Takahashi Aragami Town, Takahashi Kakinoki Town, Takahashi Carpenter Town, Takahashi Shitamachi, Takahashi Minami Town, Takahashi Blacksmith Town, Takahashi Intermediate Town, Takahashi Yukino Town, Takahashi Gun Town exist.
- ^ Moved from the former Nariwa Town Hall on August 2020, 8.
- ^ In 2004 Takaryo Industry-Nariwa-Upstream agricultureThree schools are reorganized and merged.
- ^ In 2017Takahashi City Bi Junior High School(Nishiyama, Nishiyuno bamboo blinds and TakaiwaNiimi Municipal Tetsunishi Junior High SchoolIntegrated into).
- ^ In 2013, Takahashi City Hirakawa Elementary School and Yuno Elementary School were integrated.Nishiyama Elementary School in the same Btsutyuu Town was integrated into Niimi City Nozomi Elementary School in 2016.
- ^ Opening date order.
- ^ The number reached 1883 in 16 (Meiji 3,178), 1916 in 5 (Taisho 19,032), and 1975 in 50 (Showa 29,625).
- ^ The Ibara-Saya line departs from Kawakamicho Nika, and the Ibara-Yatakayama entrance lineKawakami Town Takayama City(The Yatakayama entrance stop at the departure and arrival point is located in Ibara City).
- ^ About 13.5km from Kayo IC tollhouse to Bichu-Takahashi station, about 18.5km from Ukan IC tollhouse (Google mapMeasured using, August 2021, 8).
- ^ Ryoke River from the south,Nariwa River, Takahashi River (concurrency section of National Highway No. 180), Ukan River, Daiya River.
- ^ The "716-01xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Nariwa Post Office, the "716-13xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Kose Post Office, and the "719-21xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Kawakami Post Office. Transferred to Takahashi Post Office in 2006 due to the elimination of collection and delivery stations at Nariwa Post Office, Kose Post Office, and Kawakami Post Office.
- ^ The "719-22xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Uji Post Office, and the "719-23xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Fukiya Post Office.Transferred to Fukiya Post Office in 2006 and to Bichu Post Office in 2016 due to the elimination of collection and delivery stations from Uji Post Office.
- ^ The "719-24xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Nakai Post Office. Transferred to Hokubo Post Office in 2018 due to the elimination of collection and delivery stations at Nakai Post Office.
- ^ Birthplace of "Japan Red" -Btsutyuu Fukiya, the town of Benji and copper-Takahashi City Tourism Association, viewed July 2021, 7.
- ^ Observatory overlooking Bitchu Matsuyama Castle floating in the sea of clouds (sea of clouds observatory)Takahashi City Tourism Association, viewed July 2020, 9.
- ^ Sea of Clouds Appearance NAVI / Bicchu Matsuyama Castle ObservatoryMitsubishi Motors, viewed September 2020, 9.
- ^ Approaching the charm of the mountain castle "Bitchu Matsuyama Castle" in the skyOkayama Prefecture Tourism Federation, viewed October 2020, 10.
- ^ "Torisetsu of Okayama" Shobunsha Travel Book Editorial Department, Gulliver Products,Shobunsha, 2021, pp. 30-31.ISBN 978-4-3981-4819-3.
- ^ "Rain in Okayama and Tamano for the first time in a month, which is interrupted in XNUMX days on a hot day in Takahashi". Sanyo Shimbun Digital (Sanyo Shimbun). (November 2020, 9) 2020/9/3Browse.
- ^ "XNUMXrd consecutive hot day, new record in Japan Takahashi City, Okayama Prefecture-Japan Meteorological Agency". Current affairs dot com (Jiji Press). (November 2020, 8) 2020/9/3Browse.
- ^ "Takahashi XNUMX degrees, the highest in the history of observation in the prefecture, along with the record of August XNUMX". Sanyo Shimbun Digital (Sanyo Shimbun). (March 2020, 8) 2020/9/3Browse.
- ^ Weather warning / warning and weather forecast announcement area (Okayama Prefecture) --Japan Meteorological Agency.
- ^ "Takahashi Normal value (value for each year / month)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/5/23Browse.
- ^ "Takahashi 1st to 10th place in the history of observation”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/2/22Browse.
- ^ Takahashi City Landscape PlanTakahashi City, 2014, p. 11.
- ^ Second Takahashi City Regional Public Transportation Network Formation PlanTakahashi City, 2020, p. 7.
- ^ Address notation changed due to merger of cities, towns and villagesOkayama Prefecture, November 2007, viewed August 11, 2021.
- ^ Census / Reiwa XNUMXnd year census / Flash report Population flash report (population by gender and total number of households)Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, dated June 2021, 6.
- ^ The results of the XNUMX national census (basic tabulation of population, etc.) have been announced.Okayama Prefecture, October 2016, 10.
- ^ Census / Reiwa 2nd year census / Preliminary report Results of estimating the foreign population as of October 10, 1nd year (reference table)Calculated based on the Statistics Bureau of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, dated June 2021, 6.
- ^ "Takahashi walk"Cat publishing, 2019, 13 pages.ISBN 978-4-7770-2282-3.
- ^ "Torisetsu of Okayama" Shobunsha Travel Book Editorial Department, Gulliver Products,Shobunsha, 2021, 94 pages.ISBN 978-4-3981-4819-3.
- ^ a b c d "Eternal Takahashi City 50th Anniversary Magazine" Takahashi City, 2004, p. 109.
- ^ 1st Takahashi Regional Merger Council Meeting Material (1)Takahashi Regional Merger Council, May 2003, 5.
- ^ 6st Takahashi Regional Merger Council Meeting Material (1)Takahashi Regional Merger Council, October 2003, 10, Report No. 20.
- ^ Meeting statusTakahashi Regional Merger Council, viewed July 2021, 7.
- ^ Status of merger of cities, towns and villages in Okayama PrefectureOkayama Prefecture, viewed July 2021, 7.
- ^ "Eternal Takahashi City 50th Anniversary Magazine" Takahashi City, 2004, p. 106.
- ^ "Today's new step" The prefecture's first merger "Takahashi City" "Kibichuo Town" / Okayama ". Asahi Shimbun: pp. 28. (June 2004, 10)
- ^ “Starting operations at Takahashi City Hall New Government Building 300 staff members renewed their feelings”. Sanyo Shimbun Digital (Sanyo Shimbun). (November 2015, 5) 2015/5/8Browse.
- ^ (PDF) Retrieved February 2015, 5
- ^ Notice of office relocationTakahashi City, viewed August 2021, 6.
- ^ “Takahashi City Tourism Division and Association Relocate and Live Together to Promote Close Cooperation”. Sanyo Shimbun Digital (Sanyo Shimbun). (November 2021, 6) 2021/8/21Browse.
- ^ XNUMXth Okayama Prefecture Health Care Plan (after interim review)Okayama Prefecture, 2021, p. 450.
- ^ XNUMXth Okayama Prefecture Health Care Plan (after interim review)Okayama Prefecture, 2021, p. 476.
- ^ About creating a school culture cityTakahashi City, August 2018, 8, viewed March 9, 2021.
- ^ 30 Okayama Prefecture Municipalities Economic CalculationOkayama Prefecture, 2021.
- ^ 30 Okayama Prefecture Statistics Annual ReportOkayama Prefecture, October 2020, 3
- ^ 28 Economic Census-Activity Survey (Wholesale / Retail)Okayama Prefecture, 2018.
- ^ a b Second Takahashi City Regional Public Transportation Network Formation PlanTakahashi City, 2020, p. 14.
- ^ a b "Eternal Takahashi City 50th Anniversary Magazine" Takahashi City, 2004, pp. 57-59.
- ^ a b 2020 Industrial Statistics Survey Regional Statistics TableRetrieved August 2021, 8, August 25, 2021, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
- ^ Municipal sheet for commuting area, etc.Okayama Prefecture, October 2015, 3.
- ^ "History of Takahashi City (Augmented Edition)" Takahashi City History (Augmented Edition) Compilation Committee, 2004.
- ^ "2015 Agriculture and Forestry Census" Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, 2017.
- ^ Confirmed report Agricultural output by municipality in the first year of Reiwa (estimated)Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, June 2021, 6, August 15, 2021.
- ^ Farming information in Takahashi area, Okayama prefectureOkayama Prefecture, viewed July 2020, 7.
- ^ "Eternal Takahashi City 50th Anniversary Magazine" Takahashi City, 2004, p. 17.
- ^ Bicchu beefJA Sunny Country Okayama, viewed February 2021, 2.
- ^ Second Takahashi City Regional Public Transportation Network Formation PlanTakahashi City, 2021.
- ^ Tojo Bus / Shared TaxiTakahashi City Tourism Association, viewed July 2021, 8.
- ^ 27 National Road / Street Traffic Situation Survey Basic table by location and traffic volume table by time zone (Okayama Prefecture)Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, 2015.
- ^ "100 Selected Roads in Japan" Study Group "100 Selected Roads in Japan (New Edition)" Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Road Bureau (supervised),Gyosei, October 2002, 6, pp. 20-160.ISBN 4-324-06810-0.
- ^ Takahashi City Informatization Plan (partially revised)Takahashi City, 2009.
- ^ a b "Electric Power Business Handbook. 6th"(National Diet Library Digital Collection)
- ^ "Records of executives of companies throughout Japan. 21st edition"(National Diet Library Digital Collection)
- ^ "Chugoku Local Electricity Business History" Chugoku Electric Power Co., 1974, p. 210
- ^ "Electric Power Business Manual. 13th"(National Diet Library Digital Collection)
- ^ "Electric Power Business Manual. 16th"(National Diet Library Digital Collection)
- ^ "Cultural assets in Takahashi city”. Takahashi City Board of Education (April 2019, 4). 2021/7/18Browse.
- ^ Prefectural Important Cultural Property "Former Fukiya Elementary School" [Okayama / Takahashi City]Okayama Broadcasting, April 2021, 4, viewed August 23, 2021.
- ^ “RV Park” opened in Takahashi Comfortable accommodation with a camper van. Sanyo Shimbun Digital (Sanyo Shimbun). (November 2015, 5) 2015/5/7Browse.
- ^ Bitchu KaguraRetrieved November 2020, 9.
- ^ Hirakawa Plowzaki Hachiman Shrine Grand Festival (Walking time signature)Takahashi City, August 2012, 2, viewed March 1, 2020.
- ^ "Movie" Family Day "Takahashi location finished 18 days full of staff including director Omori". Sanyo Shimbun Digital (Sanyo Shimbun). (March 2015, 8) 2015/10/7Browse.
- ^ Movie "Baragaki: Unbroken" TwitterRetrieved May 2020th and 5th, 10, August 11st, 2020.
- ^ Demon Sergeant Diary TBS TV 60th Anniversary Special Project "Red Cross-Women's Red Paper-"TBS TV, viewed May 2015, 5, June 17, 2021.
- Takahashi City History (Augmented) Compilation Committee "Takahashi City History (Augmented Edition)" 2004
- "Takahashi walk"Cat publishing, 2019.ISBN 978-4-7770-2282-3.