[Breaking news] New corona confirmed XNUMX new infections Oita
If you write the contents roughly
Beppu City has 5 people, Hita City has 3 people, Saiki City has 2 people, and residents outside the prefecture have 2 people.
Regarding the new coronavirus, Oita Prefecture announced on the XNUMXth that it has infected XNUMX new people.By place of residence, there are XNUMX people in Oita City ... → Continue reading
"TV Oita" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Oita Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Beppu hot springIt is a well-known city in Japan because of its existence.Over 800 million tourists visit every yearTourist cityAndInternational Tourism Hot Spring Cultural City,International Conference Tourist CityIt is specified in.Hot springs spring out in various parts of the city, with more than 2300 hot springs, accounting for about 1% of the total number of hot springs in Japan, and the largest amount of hot springs in Japan.[Note 1]..Hot springs are not only for sightseeing and civic life, but also in the olden daysAlumFrom the production ofGeothermal power generation, Hot spring cure, medical treatment, using hot spring heatFlowerCultivation and aquaculture, recentlyHot spring mudIt is widely used in various industries, including beauty methods that use.
In the economic zoneOita metropolitan areaIt belongs to (another metropolitan area) and is adjacentOita CityAlthough the city area is divided by Mt. Takasaki, about 7 km between them is 1 lanes, which is one of the busiest sections in Kyushu.Betsudai National Highway(National Route 10) Is tied together.In addition, there are 4 JR lines in the city.Nippo Main LineIt is about 10 to 30 minutes from each station to the center of Oita City, and it also plays a role as a commuter town in Oita City.
Beppu City is located almost in the center of the eastern part of Oita Prefecture, and is surrounded by mountains in three directions except the eastern coast, and these are all volcanoes...In particular, the volcanoes in the western part of the city are new,Mt. TsurumidakeThen you can see fumarolic activity[Note 2]..In addition to Mt. Tsurumidake, in the western part of the cityYufu,OhirayamaA mountain range centered around the area can be seen, and in this western partOita XNUMX ViewsSelected as one ofYufu River Canyon(Near Higashiyama), andAso Kuju National ParkThere are many forests because there is a designated area of.On the other hand, in the eastern partBeppu BayFlow intoAsami River-Haruki River-SakaigawaFormed by rivers such asFanAnd downstreamAlluvial plainConsists of.A major urban area was formed near this area.The northern and southern parts of the alluvial fan are short across east and west due to crustal movements.FaultIs distributed in large numbers, and the urban area is located in a recessed terrain sandwiched between these faults.
Along the coastline, penetrating the city area from north to southNational Route 10, Central partOita ExpresswayPasses through.Also,Beppu International Tourism PortStarting from Mt. Tsurumidake and the south side of Mt. Yufu,Oita Prefectural Road No. 11 Beppu Ichinomiya Line(Kyushu crossing road) Passes.The railroad runs along the city coastlineNippo Main LinePasses through.In addition to thisBeppu PortThere is also surface mail to.
Seto Inland Sea climateThe average temperature is 16.4 ° C and the average annual rainfall is 1644.6 mm (1981-2010 average)...Even in Oita prefecture, especially in the coastal area of Beppu city, in the summerdroughtKnown as an area where.
sourceNumber andAmount of dischargeIt is,JapanThe number of sources is about 2600, which accounts for about 9% of the number of sources in Japan, and their total amount of spring reaches 102 (kL / min).[Note 3]..It should be noted that, not only as a natural source, but also as an excavation method for the source well.Kazusa DiggingAs a result of the introduction of, it became easier to excavate the source.As a result of the increase in the number of customers coming to Beppu Port by ship from Kansai as well as the Kitakyushu region, Large-scale hot spring industry and tourism industry flourished in the 20th century.
- Use other than for bathing
- Beppu Alum Onsen Flower Manufacturing Technology - Alum OnsenYunohana produced at Hana Goya in Noyu (Alum) Has a large production volume and is shipped all over Japan.2006In the countryImportant intangible folk cultural propertiesSpecified.
- Hell steamed - Kannawa OnsenToHot springThe customerHell kettleThe hot spring culture that stays for a long time while cooking for yourself remains.
- Geothermal power generation - Suginoi HotelHas built a 1.9 MW geothermal power plant to cover about half of its electricity consumption.
- Flower Research Institute- 1952Established as Oita Prefecture Hot Spring Heat Utilization Agricultural Research Institute.Even now, research on cultivation and breeding of vegetables and flowers using hot spring heat is being conducted.
- Hot spring algae research- Saravio cosmeticsThen.Hot spring algaeSo far, we have discovered a new type of microorganism (RG92) and reported that the components produced by the microorganism have anti-inflammatory effects.
1956At that time it consisted of 15 large letters.
Addressing system Town name
1965The residential address was displayed in the center of the city.
Common name town name
The following town names are used except for the districts where the residential address is displayed.
These town names are common names, and officially use large letters.As an example, in the case of Miyuki, the lot number notation similar to that of other local governments is written as "Beppu City Oaza Kannawa x Address", and the commonly used address is written as "Beppu City Miyuki y Group".In addition, some towns may have a residential addressing system with the same name..
- Uchikamado --Uchikamado, Kunitachi No. 1, Kunitachi No. 2, Jumonji Hara, Spaland Toyoumi, Sekinoeshincho
- Uchinari --Uchinari, Kogabaru
- Kamegawa --Kamihirata Town, Daikanyama Town, Yonoyu Town 2 Wards, Kamegawa Chuomachi 1 Ward, Kamegawa Hamada Town, Furuichi Town
- Kannawa --Ida, Kannawa, Kannawahigashi, Kita Kannawa, Furomoto, Miyuki
- Kitaishigaki --Sakuragaoka, Shoningahama, Shoningahama, Shoningahama, Nakasuka Higashimachi, Nakasuka Honmachi, Nakasuka Motomachi, Haruki, Minamisuka
- Tsurumi --Asahigaoka Town, Ogiyama, Kokura, Ohata, Kitanaka, Jitsusoji, Shin Beppu, Manor, Soen Kitamachi, Takenouchi, Tsurumi, Baba, Higashisoen 1-9 Chome, Honometogei, Midorigaoka Town, Myoban
- (I.e. --Noda, Yuyama
- Minamihata / Tenma --Tenma
- Hamawakise --Akamatsu, Urata, Kawachi, Taguchi, Torigoe, Yanagi, Yamaya, Ryogunbashi
- Flat road --Kosaka, Osho
- Higashiyama --Shiroshima, Higashiyama 1 ward, Higashiyama 2 ward, Yamaguchi
- Beppu --Edago, Otohara, Noguchihara
- Minami Tateishi --Kankaiji, Tsurumiencho, Hotta, Minamisoencho, Minamitateishi Ikimecho, Minamitateishi Itajicho, Minamitateishi 1 Ward, Minamitateishi 2 Ward, Minamitateishi Honmachi, Minamitateishi Hachimancho
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|28||Yasuhiro Nagano||August, 2015||Incumbent|
Beppu Citizens Charter
Beppu City enacted the "Beppu Citizens Charter" on January 1968, 1..
- Let's create a beautiful town.
- Let's cherish the hot springs.
- Let's warm up our customers.
On-site investigation problem of welfare recipients to the amusement park
2015At the city council in December, Beppu City held a playground in the city in October of the same year (Pachinko parlors,Bicycle race track) Surveyed at 13 locations for 5 days, instructed 25 beneficiaries found in writing, and excluded medical expenses of 9 people who were in the store again during the periodWelfareIt was revealed that the payment of the pachinko parlor was suspended for 1-2 months, and that a pledge was requested not to enter or leave the pachinko parlor at the start of the payment.Beppu City, where the ratio of welfare recipients is 3.3%, which is almost twice that of the average Japanese municipality, has been conducting surveys once a year since before 2.There are pros and cons to this., The "Life Protection Support Kyushu-Okinawa Network" organized by about 140 lawyers requested cancellation as "guidance and disposition are illegal" and "extremely restricted and extremely inappropriate" and submitted a written opinion.. Also,Akihiro HatsukaMembers of the House of Representatives国会でQuestion formAsked a question by..On the other hand, out of more than 200 opinions sent to Beppu City, more than 8% supported the suspension measures..
About this issueMinistry of Health, Labor and WelfareIt is,Welfare ActIn February 2016, Oita Prefecture requested Beppu City to rectify the situation, informing Oita Prefecture that spending on pachinko machines was not explicitly prohibited and that suspension of payment was inappropriate.In response to this, Beppu City decided to cancel the suspension measures from 2, but decided to continue the patrol survey and provide guidance if it finds a beneficiary to gamble...On the other hand, the lawyer who serves as the secretary general of the "Kyushu-Okinawa Network for Livelihood Protection Support" mistakenly said that the livelihood protection recipients are in front of the public and that it is unavoidable for the government to interfere with any non-illegal acts. He said that it was inappropriate because he was given an image and was atrophied..
- Constant number: 25 people
- Chair: Aiichiro Kuroki (Liberal Democratic Party, Liberal Democratic Party)
- Vice-chairman: Daisuke Mori (Shinfu Beppu)
- Term: March 2019, 4-March 30, 2023
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Affiliated party|
|Liberal Democratic Party legislators||12||LDP|
|Liberal Democratic Party||3||LDP|
|Civic club||3||Social Democrats|
|Japanese Communist Party Legislature||2||Japan Communist Party|
|Administrative and financial reform club||1|
- As of July 2019
- Constituency: Beppu City constituency
- Constant number: 5 people
- Term: March 2019, 4-March 30, 2023
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Takashi Harada||Prefectural club||Party membershipSocial Democrats|
|Hisako Saruwatari||Japan Communist Party|
|Nobuo Arakane||Shinsei Taikikai|
House of Representatives
- Election district:Oita Prefecture first ward (Beppu City,Nakatsu,Bungotakada,Kitsuki,Usa City,Kunisaki City,East Kunisaki,Hayami-gun）
- Term: October 2017, 10-October 22, 2021 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Katsuhiko Yokomitsu||Constitutional Democratic Party||7||Proportional revival|
National administrative agency
- OitaLegal Affairs BureauBeppu Legal Affairs Bureau Certification Service Center
- Beppu District Public Prosecutors Office
- Oita Labor BureauBeppuPublic Employment Security Office(Hello Work Beppu)
- Beppu Part Bank
- National Recreation CenterNational Beppu Severely Handicapped Person Center
- Ground Self-Defense Force Western Army4th Division41th Ordinary Science Regiment(Beppu Camp）
- Self-Defense Forces Beppu Hospital(Minami-Beppu Camp）
- Self-Defense Forces Oita Regional Cooperation HeadquartersBeppu Regional Office
- Self-Defense Forces Oita Regional Cooperation Headquarters Oita Regional Assistance Center
- Kyushu Defense BureauBeppu Defense Office
Independent administrative agency
- Employment Support System for Elderly/Disability/Job SeekersOita Vocational Center for Persons with Disabilities
- National Hospital Organization Beppu Medical Center
- National Hospital Organization Nishi Beppu Hospital
- Japan Pension ServiceKyushu Block Headquarters Beppu Pension Office (formerlyOita Social Insurance SecretariatBeppu Social Insurance Office)
- Special company
National University Corporation
- Kyushu University Hospital Beppu Hospital
- Geothermal Research Facility, Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University
Prefecture administrative agency
- Eastern Promotion Bureau Beppu Office
- Eastern Health Center
- Beppu Prefectural Tax Office
- Beppu Civil Engineering Office
- Beppu Police Station
- Oita Prefecture Bamboo Craft and Training Support Center(Vocational development school）
Beppu Onsen History SectionSee also.
- 1871(4th year of Meiji)May 5 - Beppu Port(AfterKusunoki Port)Complete.
- 1873(Meiji 6) --The steamship "Masumaru" of Osaka Kaishosha went into service.OsakaOpened a route with.
- 1875 --"Manju Maru", "Kotohira Maru", "Safety Maru", "Onishi Maru" and "Ryoha Maru" are in service.Southwest WarThe amount of transportation has increased dramatically.
- 1879(12th year of Meiji)- Takegawara hot springOpened.As a method of excavating a source wellKazusa DiggingIntroduced.
- 1880 --The Beppu company "Yamashiro Maru" created by Inoroku Arakane and others is in service.
- 1884(17th year of Meiji)- Osaka Merchant MarineWas established, Hanshin-Beppu-Hososhima"Saeki Maru" goes into service on the route.
- 1885(Meiji 18) --Hanshin-Beppu-UwajimaOn the routeUwajima Transport"Daiichi Uwajima Maru" goes into service.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)May 4 - Municipal systemBeppu Village was established as a local government by the enforcement.
- 1893(26th year of Meiji)May 4 -Enforcement of town system.
- 1900(33th year of Meiji)May 5 --Toyoshu Electric Railway (laterOita Kotsubetsu Line) Is open.
- 1902(35th year of Meiji)May 2 --Beppu Town / Hamawaki Town School Association Established Industrial Apprentice School in Hamawaki Town.
- 1906(Meiji 39) April 4-Hamawaki-cho and Befu-cho merged.Beppu Town with a population of 1 (town history in 12,308) was born.
- 1911(44th year of Meiji)May 7 - Beppu StationOpened.
- 1912(45th year of Meiji)May 2 --In Ueda no YuArmy hospitalWas opened.
- 1912 (45th year of Meiji)May 5 --Osaka Shosen opens a sightseeing route, Osaka Beppu Line, between Hanshin and Beppu, and the passenger ship "Red pillIn service.
- 1917(6th year of Taisho)- Asami Water Purification PlantCompletion.The first water supply in Oita prefecture is completed.
- 1921(Taisho 10) --Hell Circulation Road (currentlyOita Prefectural Road No. 52Others) is completed.
- 1922(Taisho 11)May 3 --A police officer burned down a village in the Matogahama area of the city (Matagahama Incident).
- 1923(Taisho 12)May 7 - Japan Airlines Co., Ltd.Is Beppu Osaka間 にSeaplaneEstablished a regular air route by.
- 1924(Taisho 13) January- Kyoto UniversityIs the Institute of Geophysics (currentlyGeothermal Research Facility, Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University) Is installed.
- September 1924, 13 (Taisho 4)- Municipal systemEnforcement (population 36,276).
- 1925(Taisho 14)May 1 --In KamegawaNaval hospital(CurrentNational Hospital Organization Beppu Medical Center) Is opened.
- 1925 (Taisho 14)-Tokyo Electric Light Research Institute is the first in Japan in BeppuGeothermal power generationSucceeded.
- 1928(Showa 3)- Beppu City Hall(Beppu City designated cultural property)Complete.
- 1928 (Showa 3)- Kamenoi Ryokan Bus Division Hell tourOperates a sightseeing bus.
- June 1928 (Showa 3)- Chugai Industrial ExpoHeld.
- 1929(Showa 4) --Beppu Amusement Park (XNUMX)Lactench) Opened.
- 1931(Showa 6)- Kyushu University Hot spring therapeutic research institute(CurrentKyushu University Hospital Beppu Hospital) Is installed.
- 1935(10)May 9 --Incorporated Ishigaki Village, Asahi Village, and Kamegawa Town.
- 1937(Showa 12) June- Beppu International Hot Spring Tourism ExpositionHeld.
- 1938(Showa 13) --Oita Prefecture is the Oita Prefectural Industrial Research Institute Beppu Craft Guidance Center (currentlyOita Prefecture Bamboo Craft and Training Support Center) Established.
- 1945(20) --Due to the defeat of World War II, the expeditionary forces requisitioned Beppu Park and started stationing.The war damage in the Beppu city area was minor and the population increased rapidly.
- 1952(Showa 24) --Oita PrefectureOita Prefectural Hot Spring Agricultural Research Institute(CurrentOita Prefectural Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Research CenterFlower Research Institute) was established.
- 1950(25)May 5 - Beppu Bicycle RacetrackEstablished.
- 1950(25) --Designated as an international tourist hot spring cultural city.International Tourism and Culture CityNo. 1 of.
- 1950 (Showa 25) --Established Beppu City Craft Research Institute.
- 1952(27) February --2thBeppu Oita Mainichi MarathonCompetition held.
- 1957(Showa 32) June- Beppu hot spring tourism industry expositionHeld.
- June 1957 (Showa 32)- Beppu TowerOpening of business.
- December 1957-Noguchihara Camp Chikka Mauga (now Beppu Park)United States ArmyReturned and transferred to the Ground Self-Defense Force.Beppu CampInstalled.
- 1960(Showa 35)- Kansai Steamship3000-ton class cruise liner "MarumaruIn service.
- June 1960 (Showa 35)- Atomic bomb survivors Beppu hot spring recuperation research instituteOpened.
- 1962(Showa 37) --At Beppu station41th Ordinary Science RegimentOrganization.
- June 1962 (Showa 37)- Beppu RopewayOpening.
- 1964(Showa 39) June- Yamanami Highway(Kyushu Crossing Road) Opened.
- 1966(41)May 9 - Nippo Main LineDouble track between Kamegawa station and Higashi-Beppu station at the same time as the completion of the elevated construction near Beppu station.
- 1967(42)May 9 --Electrification between Shindembaru and Kozaki, including the entire section of Beppu City on the Nippou Line.
- 1972(47)May 4 - Oita Kotsubetsu LineAbolished.
- 1978(53) March --The Beppu camp moved from Noguchihara to the new camp in Ogiyama.The former garrison was returned to Beppu City the following year, leaving the siteBeppu ParkRedeveloped as.
- 1979(Showa 54)- Beppu bamboo workBy the Minister of International Trade and IndustryTraditional craftsSpecified.
- 1985(60) April-City hall relocation, new government building opened[Note 4].
- 1988(63)May 10 --In the redevelopment of the Kitahama areaTokiwa Beppu storeOpened.
- 1989(7) July- Oita ExpresswayYufuin-Beppu opened.Beppu Bay Service AreaOpened.
- 1992(4) December --Oita Expressway Beppu --Oita opened.
- 1994(6) June- Beppu City Bamboo Craft Traditional Industry CenterOpening.
- 1995(7) July --Convention facilityBeacon PlazaIs completed.
- 1998(10) September-11thBeppu Argerich Music FestivalHeld.
- 1999(11) June- Beppu Hachiyu WalkStarts.
- 2001(13) June- Beppu Hachiyu Onsen RoadStarts.In September of the same year, Keitai Onsen Road @ Beppu started.
- April 2001- ImpactFirst in conjunctionBeppu Hachiyu Onsen overnight tour-OnpakuHeld.
- 2003(15) April-Local currency "Yuji"birth.
- 2005(17) April --Established ONSEN Tourism Bureau.
- July 2005-Local currency "Sento"start.
- 2006(18) June- Kannawa MushiyuRenewal open.
- 2007(19)May 11 - Kusunoki PortIn the former site redevelopmentYoume Town BeppuOpened.
- 2008(20)May 7 - Central city activation methodCertified as "Beppu City Central City Revitalization Basic Plan" based on.
- 2009(21) April-Beppu Contemporary Art Festival 4 Mixed bathing hot spring worldHeld.
- 2010(22) March --Hell steaming studio Tetsuwa opened.
- April 2010- 2010 Japan APECHeld a high-level meeting on growth strategies.
- 2011(23) March --Beppu station square redevelopment project (Beppu Kintetsu Department StoreTrace) started.
- 2012(24) September-"Beppu's Yukemuri / Hot Spring Landscape" is designated as a national important cultural landscape (cultural property).
Changes in administrative areas
- 1889(Meiji 22) April 4-With the enforcement of the town and village system, the following villages corresponding to the current city area were established.
- Hayami-gunBeppu Village, Hamawaki Village, Mikoshi Village, Ishigaki Village, Asahi Village
- 1893(Meiji 26) April 4-Beppu Village → Beppu Town, Hamawaki Village → Hamawaki Town (town system enforced)
- 1901(Meiji 34) November 11st-Mikoshi Village → Mikoshi Town (town system enforced)
- 1906(Meiji 39) April 4-Hamawaki-cho / Befu-cho → Befu-cho (equal merger, new town system)
- 1924(Taisho 13) April 4-Beppu Town → Beppu City (city system enforced)
- 1925(Taisho 14)May 1 --Mikoshi Town → Kamegawa Town (renamed)
- 1935(Showa 10) September 9-Ishigaki Village, Asahi Village, Kamegawa Town → Beppu City (transfer)
- 1956(Showa 31) April 4-Part of Hiji TownSouthern tip villagePart of Hasama Town → Beppu City (transfer)
|Part of Hiramichi Village||Part of Toyooka Village||Part of Toyooka Town||Part of Hiji Town||Beppu|
|Part of Nambata Village||Part of Minamihata Village|
|Beppu Village||Beppu Town||Beppu Town||Beppu||Beppu|
|Mikoshi Village||Mikoshi Town||Kamegawamachi|
|South Ishigaki Village|
|Part of Uchinari Village||Oita-gun|
Part of Ishijogawa Village
Part of Hasama Village
Part of Hasama Town
Working population composition
Since the tourism industry is thriving, the ratio of workers in the tertiary industry, mainly in the tourism industry such as the accommodation industry and the retail industry, exceeds 8%.Conversely, the proportion of workers in the primary and secondary industries is small.In addition, since the manufacturing industry is also centered on the manufacture of food products such as confectionery and souvenirs, the shipment value of manufactured products is 118 billion yen, and the shipment value per employee is 1 million yen (923.5 Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Industrial Statistics), which is extremely low. ..
Although it is hard to say that agriculture is flourishing, as of 2013, Beppu City can be mentioned as the main production area in Oita Prefecture...However, looking at Japan as a whole, as of 2013, Kumamoto Prefecture accounted for 96.5% of the yield of Banpeille., Beppu City is not the main production area of Banpeille in Japan.
Headquartered major companies
- Peace mannequin --Mannequin production.
- Meirindo Bookstore --Book retail business.
- Sanyo Sangyo-Sanyo coffee --Coffee, coffee filter, restaurant management.
- Credit industry ――Operation of CD rental and retail store "Screen & BOO".
- Betsudai Kosan - real estate business.
- Oita Mirai Shinkin Bank
- Kamenoi Bus --Operates fixed-route buses and regular sightseeing buses.
- Oita Gas --Supply city gas.
- Saravio cosmetics --Manufacturing and development of pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, research and development of hot spring algae microorganisms.
- - Agricultural cooperative..Beppu City has few farmers, and its main businesses in the city are retail, finance, insurance, ceremonial occasions, etc.
The company that once had its headquarters
- Zenrin --Map making work.The head office has moved to Kitakyushu.
- Sunrib Marshok Group --Comprehensive distribution business.The head office has moved to Oita City and Kitakyushu City.
- Kikuya --Confectionery manufacturing and sales business.Although the head office is located in Beppu City and Oita City, the head office has moved to Yufu City.
- Chokyudo (currently:Xavier Honpo) --Confectionery manufacturing and sales business.The head office moved to Oita City when he was calling himself Chokyu-do.
- Kamenoi Hotel ――The head office is in Beppu City, but the head office has moved to Oita City.
(Top 4 companies with the highest number of employees)
Major large-scale retail stores
- Tokiwa Beppu store(Approximately 30,000 m²)
- Youme Town Beppu(Approximately 21,000 m²) --Construction of the new building has been postponed.
- Ekimachi XNUMX-chome Beppu(Approximately 13,000 m²)
- Marushoku Ryukawa store(Approximately 7500 m²) --The store was temporarily closed in February 2013 and rebuilt.
- HI HiroseBeppu store / Food store Beppu store (2 buildings total about 7200 m²)
All of the above stores are located relatively close to the city center.
Major retailers with stores
The number in parentheses is the number of stores in Beppu city.
- Department store
- Tokiwa (1)
- General merchandise store (the number of stores includes stores that handle only food)
- Food supermarket
- Home center
- discount store
- Direx (2)
- Super drug
- Consumer electronics store
- Ote Book Store
- Major retailers that once opened
- Beppu Kintetsu Department Store・ Beppu Kintetsu Corporation Sunrise Store (withdrawn in 1994)
- Mr Max(Ultra-small store) (withdrawn in 1999)
- Kotobukiya・ Kotobukiya Living Hall (Bankruptcy, withdrawal in 2002)
- Home wide(Withdrawal in 2008)
- Daiei (Withdrawal in 2012, oldUnido）
- Super Drug Ueda (6) --Bankruptcy, withdrawal in 2013.It had its headquarters in Beppu City.
Central shopping district
Almost the entire central shopping districtDowntown activationIt is included in the planned area of the project and was gradually renovated and redeveloped by around 2012.Currently, there are many exchange and event facilities "platforms" that have been renovated from vacant stores through the revitalization project, and these are the main venues from April 2009th to June 4th, 11. "Beppu Contemporary Art Festival 2009 Mixed Bathing Hot Spring WorldFrom October 2012th to December 10nd, 6, "Beppu Contemporary Art Festival 12" Mixed bathing hot spring world"It was held.In addition, various restaurants are concentrated around the Kitahama area, forming one of the largest entertainment districts in Kyushu.
- Beppu Station Market Shopping Street, BIS South Building, B-passege, North Elevated Shopping Street(Only for under-elevated shopping streets and pedestrians)
- Spread under the elevated railroad around JR Beppu Station, a subsidiary of JR KyushuJR Kyushu Building ManagementA tenant-type shopping street managed by.Currently, it is actually the largest shopping district in the city. "B-passege" has many new stores and looks like a general station building, but "Beppu Station Market" has many old stores that sell fresh food.Due to recent renovation work and the expansion of the Yamada Denki Beppu station square store, the ability to attract customers has increased, and there are few vacant stores and many people pass by.In recent years, cafes and second-hand clothing stores have moved into the Kitakouka shopping district, where vacant stores were conspicuous for a while, and art events are being held.Marumiya store Beppu station store is located.
- Ekimae streetShopping district
- In addition to various shops, financial institutions, office buildings, and hotels are also lined up.There used to be a single-roofed arcade, but it was removed.The sidewalks are well maintained, and there are hot spring springs and pipe horns.The Tokiha Beppu store is located along National Highway No. 10, near Beppu Station in March 2011 (Beppu Kintetsu Department StoreConstruction of a 15-story redevelopment building has begun on the site).The paving stones on the roadway were removed in 2008 due to aging.
- Saihoji Dori Shopping Street
- Tengu-dori Hot Street Yayoi Gintengai (all-covered arcade installed, for pedestrians only)
- Former "Yayoi Gintengai".It is an old shopping street, and the symbol is "Yayoi Tengu". Although the arcade was completely renewed in 1997, vacant stores have been conspicuous in recent years.
- Kaimonji-dori Shopping Street
- Kaimonji Park on the south side of the street was renewed in 2003 and is used as the main venue for events in the city center.In addition, the municipal Kaimonji Onsen, located in a corner of the park, was rebuilt in the spring of 2010.
- Yasaka Brick Street (for pedestrians only)
- Tengu-dori Hot Street Yayoi Ginten-gai and Sol Paseo Ginza are parallel shopping streets.However, since it is mainly snacks and izakaya, there is little traffic during the day.There are few vacant stores, and in addition to long-established stores, many new restaurants can be seen.
- Sol Paseo Ginza (all-lid arcade installation, pedestrian only)
- Former "Beppu Ginza Shopping Street".In the past, it was mainly old stores, but in recent years, restaurants and stores with a rich international flavor by foreigners have opened, and there are few vacant stores.Downtown activationFor "platform 07", which was a renovated vacant store based on the planBeppu bamboo workA craftsman's workshop was also created.There are many restaurants, and the banquet season nights are more crowded than daytime.Every year, Tanabata decorations and Christmas illuminations are held.You can use the parking lot of Youme Town Beppu.
- Kusunoki Gintengai (all lid type arcade installation, pedestrian only)
- It used to be the largest shopping street in Beppu, but the relocation of the city hall, the 1992 shopping street fire (25 houses burned down, mainly in the Matsubara market), 2005Kusunoki hot springThe number of shops decreased rapidly due to the closure of the store.Downtown activation"Platform 06," which was a renovated vacant store based on the plan, is being used as a three-generation exchange salon.
- Nakahama-suji shopping street
- Beppu's oldest shopping street.Centered around Nakahama Jizoson, which faces the street, it developed as a shopping district that connects Nagarekawa Dori, the main street of Beppu, with the downtown area around Matsubara Park, where there were movie theaters and playhouses. 2% of the sales were concentrated on Nakahama-suji, and a movable full-cover type arcade was also installed.However, it declined due to the forced evacuation that took place during World War II.Currently, there are small stores such as popsicle shops.
- Takegawara alley(Full lid type arcade installation, pedestrian only)
- Nagarekawa streetShopping district
- Before the war, "Never sleepsHowever, because the road is narrow and there are no sidewalks (the road has one lane on each side), many financial institutions have relocated.EDION Beppu store in the center of the streetToho A PriceHowever, Youme Town Beppu is located along Route 10 at the entrance. Youme Town Beppu New Building is scheduled to be constructed across Route 10.Downtown activationA book cafe has been set up on "platform 03," which is a renovated vacant store based on the plan, and activities such as notifying the citizens of the progress of the central city area revitalization project are being carried out.
Suburban shopping street
- Hamawaki Mall Shopping Street
- A shopping street centered around Hamawaki Onsen near Higashi-Beppu Station.Redevelopment and land readjustment were carried out at the end of the Showa period, and it has now been developed as a tenant-type shopping district that is located on the lower floors of Beppu Municipal high-rise housing estates and hot spring facilities.The Marushoku Hamawaki store is located.
- Tsurumi-dori Shopping Street / Tsurumi-dori Shopping Street
- A shopping street that connects the Tsurumi district and the Tetsuwa district along the prefectural road Beppu Yamaka Line.It is divided into two shopping associations, the Tsurumi-dori shopping street on the south side and the Tsururin-dori shopping street on the north side, with the Hara intersection as the boundary.In addition to small and medium-sized stores and small restaurants, the number of roadside stores and stores on the lower floors of condominiums has increased in recent years. The anchor store was Tokiwa Industry for a long time since the latter half of the 2s, but it closed due to the aging of the building, and it became Lawson and an apartment on the site.Marushoku Tsurumi store, Fresh Market Tsurumi store, Corp Oita are located.
- Beppu University Street Shopping Street
- A shopping street from Beppu University Station to Beppu University.Since it is an old student district, there are many old and new small and medium-sized shops and small restaurants.The Tokiwa Industry superior store and Marushoku University Street store are located.
- Kamegawa shopping street
- The central shopping district in the Kamegawa district on the south side of Kamegawa station.There are many old shops around Kamegawashinoyu Onsen, and there are many condominiums for students and families near Kamegawa Station.The Marushoku Kamegawa store is located.
- Oita Bank
- Howa Bank
- Iyo Bank
- West Japan City Bank
- Oita Mirai Shinkin Bank --The head office is set up in front of Beppu Station.
- Oita Prefecture Credit Union
- Japan Post Bank
- Kyushu Labor Bank
- Agricultural cooperative
- Hirogin Securities
Without setting up a general sales window in the city,TMJA financial institution that only sets up.
- Oita Shinkin Bank --There is a branch office on Nagarekawa Dori.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Fukuoka Bank(Convenience ATM)
- Seven Bank(Convenience ATM)
- AEON Bank
The main financial institution that once set up a branch instead of an ATM in the city, but withdrew.
- Bank of Tokyo --Withdrew in the 1950s.
- Fukuoka Bank --In February 1995, it was integrated into the Oita branch.
- Fukuoka City Bank --After the merger with the West Japan Bank, it was integrated into the neighboring West Japan City Bank Beppu Branch.
- South Japan Bank --At that time, it was Asahi Mutual Bank. It was integrated into the Oita branch in the 1980s, and the Oita branch also withdrew in 1993.
- CTB media
- Cable TV station.The penetration rate is about 5%, and the terrestrial digital broadcasting of 3 Fukuoka stations is also retransmitted.In addition, all stations can receive TV (including terrestrial digital broadcasting) and radio broadcasting in Ehime prefecture over a wide area of the city.However, due to the spread of CATV, many households do not receive it (in many cases, it is necessary to readjust the antenna when receiving terrestrial digital broadcasting in Ehime Prefecture).
- Newspaper today
- Beppu local newspaper "Today newspaper"issue.Evening edition only, 4-8 pages, some colors, closed on Sundays and holidays.The sales areas are Beppu City and Hiji Town.
- 874-XXXX (Beppu Post Office): Areas other than the following
- 879-55XX (Hasama Post Office (Yufu City)): Uchinari / Kogabaru
- (0977) 2X / 4X / 5X / 6X / 7X / 8X (NTT West Beppu MA)
- Most homes in the city are 2X / 6X / 7X stations.There are many 2X stations in the center and 6X stations north of Kannawa. Until around 1970, the city code was a single digit.
Sister / friendship / international exchange city
- Beppu City and Atami City have signed a sister city agreement with the aim of deepening mutual understanding and goodwill through tourism, economic and cultural exchanges and contributing to the development of local communities.
- Beppu City and Mokpo City will promote exchanges in various fields such as administration, education, culture, industry, and economy, cooperate with each other to deepen mutual understanding and trust, and promote friendship and goodwill between Japan and South Korea in the future. Concluded a sister city agreement for the purpose of doing so.
- Beppu City and Beaumont City have signed a sister city agreement not only for both cities but also for the purpose of deepening friendly relations between the United States and Japan, mutual understanding and deep friendship.
- yuanChinese Ambassador to JapanSong Nomitsu introduced Yantai City, which has a similar urban form to Beppu City, and exchanges began.As a result of sending a delegation from both sides and starting discussions, in July 1985, a friendship city agreement was signed in Beppu City.
- Beppu and Rotorua have signed a sister city agreement to promote friendship and goodwill between the two cities and their countries.Following the proposal of a sister city through the Ambassador of New Zealand to Japan, the mayors of both sides visited each other and agreed in February 1985, and in July 2, 1987 members of the Mayor of Rotorua visited Beppu City to hold a signing ceremony.
- Beppu City and Bath City, England have signed a sister city agreement to promote friendship, cooperation and harmony between the two cities and the two countries.
- A five-year deadline was set on January 2003, 1, and an international exchange city agreement was signed.After the expiration of the period, an agreement was signed with a period of 17 years until January 5, 2023, in order to continue friendly exchanges.
After the population increase during the period of high economic miracle, the population declined significantly from the 1980s to the first half of the 1990s, but the population decline slowed down from the latter half of the 1990s and has been almost stagnant since then.
|Population distribution by age in Beppu City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Beppu City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Beppu City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Oita Prefectural Beppu Shosei High School
- Oita Prefectural Beppu Tsurumioka High School
- Meiho High School --There are also attached junior high schools and elementary schools in the city.
- Beppu Mizobe Gakuen High School
Junior high school
Museums and museum
- Beppu City Library-Formerly Beppu City Hall.
- Beppu City Museum of Art
- Oita Fragrance Museum --Attached to Beppu University.
- Beppu City Bamboo Craft Traditional Industry Center
- Beppu Bamboo Craftsmanship Workshop-Installed as "platfom 07" in Sol Paseo Ginza Shopping Street on Kokusai-dori.
- Take Miraikan- Beppu Transportation CenterAnnexed to.
- Beacon Plaza
- Beppu Arena (Beppu City General Gymnasium)
- Beppu City Central Public Hall (Beppu City Hall）
- Beppu City Shonen Nature House "Ojika"
- Kyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu)
* The central station of the city is Beppu Station.
- Kintetsu Beppu Ropeway
- Beppu Ropeway Line
- Takaharu Station-Yamagami Station
- Beppu Ropeway Line
From 1900 to 1972Oita StationFrom the front to the front of Kamegawa station, on the tramOita Kotsubetsu LineExisted.In addition, a railway between Beppu and Mikoshi (currently Kamegawa) is planned for hot spring guests.Established hot spring tour railway (Beppu hot spring railway)Taikichi Aso,Denemon ItoInfluential people were listed, but it did not come true (license in June 1911), October 1916 License expired）.
General national road
Main local road
General prefectural road
Highway bus (Beppu Kitahama)
- Oita City / Beppu City- Nagasaki
- SORIN issue
- Oita City / Beppu City- Kitakyushu
- Pacific Liner
General route bus
- Oita traffic
- Kamenoi Bus
- Each line in Beppu city
- Beppu City-Yufuin / Ajimu
In both companies, each major system operates approximately every 20 to 30 minutes.In addition, Beppu Station-Beppu Kitahama-Sightseeing Port-Kamegawa and Beppu Station West Exit-City Hall North Exit-Hikari-no-en, where the main systems overlap, operate approximately every 10 minutes or more during the day.
Regular sightseeing bus
- Beppu Hell Tour(Kamenoi Bus): Has the longest history in JapanRegular sightseeing bus, 1 flights a day from Beppu station, travel time 5 hours 2 minutes.
- Kyushu Crossing Bus(Kyushu Sanko Bus): Beppu~Yufuin~Kuju~Kurokawa Onsen~Aso~KumamotoTie. 1 round trips a day.
- (JR Kyushu): Beppu Station → Yufuin → Kuju → Kurokawa Onsen → Yufuin → Beppu Station, one train per day, operated by Kamenoi Bus.
- Beppu International Tourism Port
Due to soaring crude oil prices in recent years, Uwajima Unyu Ferry's Misaki route and Soleil Express (Seto Inland Sea Steamship(System) The Yanai / Hiroshima / Kure / Matsuyama route has been abolished (Hiroshima / Tokuyama area is replaced by a highway bus), and Kansai Kisen has been reduced to one round trip (the route to Matsuyama area has been completely abolished).
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
In Beppu City, there are hundreds of springs with different spring qualities.They are in 8 places with different historyhot springAre distributed around, and these are collectively calledBeppu HachiyuCalling[Note 5].
- Beppu hot spring
- Hamawaki Onsen
- Kankaiji Onsen(Kaiji Onsen)
- Hotta Onsen(Horita Onsen)
- Alum Onsen(Alum)- National health resort
- Kannawa Onsen(Kannawa Onsen) --National recreation hot spring area
- Shibaishi hot spring(Shibaseki Onsen) --National hot spring resort
- Kamegawa Onsen
Beppu Hell Tour
- Umi Jigoku, Blood Pond Hell, Shiraike Jigoku, Tatsumaki Jigoku are nationalScenic spotWas specified in.In addition, to hell that is not included in the hell tourShaved hell,Mingbo Helland so on.
- Also, in 1927, a course around the "hell" of Kannawa Onsen on a 25-seater bus was explained, and in 1928, a female bus guide boarded for the first time in Japan..Kamenoi BusThe "Beppu Jigoku Meguri" course, which started operation at the same time as the company was founded, has the longest history in Japan.Regular sightseeing bus.
Zoo / leisure facilities / recreation facilities
- Kyushu Nature Zoo African Safari(Mostly Usa city area)
- Mountain hell zoo
- Jojima Kogen Park(Formerly "Shiroshima Korakuen")
- Suginoi Palace
- Young Center(Mass theater, Kannawa Onsen Ideyuzaka)
- Mt. Tsurumidake
- Lake Shidaka
- Lake Kagura
- Yufu River Canyon
- SPA beach (Matogahama beach)
- Kaimonji Park
- Beppu Park
- Kitaishigaki Park
- Shoningahama Park
- Sekinoe beach
- Kannawa Yukemuri Observatory
- Jumonji ViewpointObservatory
- Onino Iwaya Tomb -National historic site.
- Beppu Tower --National registered tangible cultural property.Naito Tanakadesign.
- Takegawara hot spring --National registered tangible cultural property.
- Geothermal Research Facility, Faculty of Science, Kyoto University --National registered tangible cultural property.Kurase Nagasedesign.
- Beppu Post Office Telephone Branch Office --National registered tangible cultural property.Tetsuro Yoshidadesign.
- Hamada Onsen Museum --National registered tangible cultural property.
- Fujiya Ryokan --National registered tangible cultural property.
- Kyochokaku --National registered tangible cultural property.
- Asami Water Purification Plant --National registered tangible cultural property.
- Beppu City designated cultural property list
- 100 scented landscapes --Beppu Hachiyu no Yukemuri
- --Jumonji Viewpoint
- 100 New Japan Tourist Destinations -Beppu Onsen
- 100 modern waterworks --Otohara Reservoir
- XNUMX best rice terraces in Japan --Uchinari Rice Terrace
- 100 hot springs in Japan -Beppu Onsen
- XNUMX famous hot springs in Japan --Beppu Onsen (Kannawa Onsen, Myoban Onsen)
- XNUMX hot springs --Beppu Onsen (all Beppu Hachiyu)
- XNUMX selections of Japanese landscapes created by people and nature --Hana Goya, the hot spring of Myoban Onsen
- Eight views of Japan -Beppu Onsen
Beppu SankatsuWas selected in the Taisho era, and is no longer a general tourist destination except for Lake Shidaka.
- Lake Shidaka
- Uchiyama Canyon
Beppu HakkeiIt is,1930There are some places that are not general tourist destinations nowadays.It also includes tourist spots near Beppu City.
- Takasaki Mountain(Oita City)
- Hamawaki Park
- Otohara / Kankaiji
- Tsurumi Gaoka
- Shibaishi mountain stream
- Yufuin (Yufu City)
- Hiji Beach (Hiji Town)
- Beppu Foreign Tourist Information Center(Visit Japan Information Center）
- Beacon Plaza・ Global Tower
- Kintetsu Beppu Ropeway
- Hot water Hana Goya(Mingbo Hell）
- Jigoku Steaming Workshop Kannawa(Kannawa Onsen Ideyuzaka)
- Beppu Bicycle Racetrack
- Beppu Apple Garden
Festivals and events
- January-Bamboo Crafts Exhibition in Living
- 2 month - Beppu Oita Mainichi Marathon
- March-Opening of Lake Shidaka,Ohira Fire Festival
- 4 month - Beppu Hachiyu Onsen Festival, Shidaka Lake Sakura Festival,Beppu Mt. Tsurumidake Mountaineering Tournament
- 5 month - Beppu Argerich Music Festival, Yufudake Mountain Opening Festival
- June-Kagurame Lake Flower Shobu Appreciation Party
- 7 month - Beppu Fire Sea Festival, Maritime Watari Folk Art Promotion Festival
- August-Kamegawa Summer Festival, Beacon Summer Festival>, Beppu Hamawaki Yakushi Festival, Shidaka Lake Summer Festival
- 9 month - Kannawa Onsen Yuami Festival(Eifukuji Temple）
- October-Beppu Yukemuri Health Marathon, Bamboo and Moonlit Night Survey, Beppu Art Month, Oita Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Festival
- November-Ayuya Kumahachi monument festival
- 12 month - Beppu Christmas Hanabi Fantasia
- monthly26 days--Bath day
- Year-round- Beppu Hachiyu Walk,Beppu Hachiyu Onsen Road
Festivals and special events that were once held
- Beppu Hachiyu Onsen overnight tour(Onpaku) --- Not last held in October 2014.
- Beppu Contemporary Art FestivalMixed bathing hot spring world --Held three times in total, once every three years from 2009 to 2015.
Specialty products / special products
- Template --The origin of Toyoken in the city
- Beppu cold noodles
- Pickled pomelo
- Bungo Beppu Bay Chirimen - Regional collective trademarkIt is "Chirimenjako".
- Hell steamed --There are also shops that offer pudding and pork buns steamed with hot spring heat.
- Beppu bamboo work - Traditional crafts designated by the Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Beppu Tsuge work
Celebrity from Beppu City
Political / economic
- Tomotaro Kawashima - 政治家,Karate, Former member of the House of Representatives
- Kunihiko Takahashi -Former politicianKomaelong
- Sumi Adachi - politician,Businessman, Member of the House of Councilors
- Nandoku Ando - Businessman,Odakyu Electric RailwayFounder
- Iwao Takahashi - Businessman,HoveFounder
- Ikuno Shounsai --Living National TreasureTraditional craftsman
- Shiro Yadama - Children's literature writer
- Kaoru Ando - Writer
- Natsumi Matsumoto - manga artist
- Arakane Hisao -YuanProfessional baseball player,Orix BuffaloesBelonged to etc.
- Kazuhisa Inao -Former professional baseball player,Nishitetsu Lions
- Kenta Imamiya - Pro baseball player,Fukuoka Softbank Hawks
- Akira Otsuka -Former professional baseball player,Chiba Lotte Marines
- Mt. Ooyama Akifumi --Professional baseball player Orix Buffaloes
- Kyosuke Yamano -Former professional baseball player,Hiroshima Toyo Carp
- Kamogawa Sho -YuanProfessional soccer player,Nagoya Grampus EightBelonged to etc.
- Takuya Takamatsu -Volleyball player
- Junko Moriyama -Former volleyball player
- Kohei Beppu -YuanSumo wrestler.. Active in the 1990s.
- Katsumi Tamahibi --Former sumo wrestler. Active from the late 1950s to the early 1960s.
- Gendaiki - Professional boxer,Watanabe Boxing Gym, 63rd JapanFeatherweightChampion.
- Takeru Obata --Professional Boxer, Dash Toho Boxing Gym, 2nd JapanWelterweight-Youth champion.
- The Atchi -YuanProfessional wrestler,Oita AMW Wrestling
- Toshiyuki Ono - Bicycle racer,KEIRIN Grand Prix2004 champion.
- Kenjiro Ishimaru - An actor..After living in Kannawa as a child, moved to Oita City
- Masaya Oki -Actor
- Iku Goto - actress,talent, OriginalIdling!!!..Lived until the 5th grade of elementary school,Hayami-gunYamaka Town(Current: Kitsuki) Moved.
- Iwao Junko - Voice actor,singer
- Sho Nogami -Voice actor
- Masaaki Yano -Voice actor
- Beppu Tomohiko- Comedian,Eight bridge
- Saki Kabata -Singer,Designer
- SALLiA(Sari Hatada) --Singer,ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン,Music producer
- Kumiko Yamashita -Singer
- Otsuka Hakudo - Singer-songwriter
- Yuhei Hanaoka - Singer-songwriter,Radio personality
- Junta Mori --Musician, music producer,JUN SKY WALKER (S)
- Kota Sato -YuanOita Broadcasting Ofannouncer
- Takumi Sato - RKB Mainichi Broadcasting SystemAnnouncer
Celebrities with a connection to Beppu City
- Masayoshi Matsukata - politician.He built Beppu Port when he was governor of Hita Prefecture, and laid the foundation for the development of Beppu Onsen.
- Yuya Kumahachi --Businessman, founded Kamei Group.EhimeUwajima CityI'm from
- Kosuke Morita - physicist.Born in Beppu City Chubu Junior High School and Oita Prefectural Beppu Tsurumioka High School.
- Toshiko Akiyoshi --Pianist.Before moving to Tokyo, he was in charge of the pianist of the stationed military band in Beppu.
- Shinya Kiyokawa - Composer.Yu-enchi planning general producer.
- Mao Abe - Singer-songwriter.Born in Oita City.Before moving to Tokyo, he performed live at the live house "Hakudomura" in the Ekimae-dori shopping district.
- Chimo・ Niimo-Singer / idol unit.A local idol based in Beppu City and Oita City.There are members from Beppu City, and they sometimes perform in the city.
- Rina Miyazaki -Singer,SUPER ☆ GiRLS..Born in Oita prefecture and raised in Fukuoka prefecture.Relatives are from and live in Beppu City.
- Noriko Fujita(Noriko Fujita) --Actress.Born in Oita City.He lived in Beppu City for a while.
- Mayu Tsuruta --Actress.My father is from Beppu City.
- Kinno Dan --Singer, actor.Born in Oita City.I attended a high school in Beppu City.
- Atsushi Kubota -Talent,Pachi Pro, The first generationIto youth squad..Born in Fukuoka prefecture.Currently living in Beppu City.
- Yoshida Hatsaburo --Bird's-eye view painter. I left a bird's-eye view of Beppu, such as "Beppu Onsen bird's-eye view" and "Traffic in East Kyushu centered on Beppu city".
- Kotani Otani --Religious and explorer.In his later years, he was treated in Beppu.Otani Memorial Hall was established in Honganji Beppu Betsuin.
Works set in Beppu City
- Sequel to President Manyuki --A movie released in 1963.
- The walking major --A movie released in 1970.
- Yamaguchi Gaiden Kyushu attack strategy --A movie released in 1974.
- Godzilla vs Space Godzilla --A movie released in 1994.Appeared in the main story.
- Zetsubo Yoshiya --The manuscript was discovered in 2007Sakunosuke OdaUnpublished novel.Although the characters are different, "Husband and wifeA sequel to the work. Includes "Mouzen Zenya Definitive Edition" (Shincho Bunko).
- ^ Hot spring sectionSee.
- ^ In addition to this, although fumarolic activity can be seen, the summit of Mt. Karadake belongs to the Yufu city side, so it was not written in the text.
- ^ However, the Japan Hot Spring Science Society (supervised) "Illustrated Japanese Hot Spring-170 Hot Spring Science-" Asakura Shoten, published March 2020, 3 ISBN 978-4-254-16075-8 According to page 152 of, there are some data that differ from the number of sources of about 2300 and the total amount of springs of about 87 (kL / min).
- ^ The site of the former government building is currently used as the Beppu City Hall Southern Branch Office, Southern Cross, and the City Library.
- ^ 1889When the town / village system was enforced, Beppu Onsen was in Beppu Village, Hamawaki Onsen was in Hamawaki Village, Kankaiji Onsen and Hotta Onsen were in Ishigaki Village, Myoban Onsen and Kannawa Onsen were in Asahi Village, and Shibaseki Onsen and Kamegawa Onsen were in Mikoshi Village.TaishoUntil the middle of Kita Yufu VillageYufuin hot springとTsukahara OnsenIncludingBeppu JuyuWas also called.
- ^ a b Japan Hot Spring Science Society (supervised) "Illustrated Japanese Hot Spring-170 Hot Spring Science" p.152 Asakura Shoten Published March 2020, 3 ISBN 978-4-254-16075-8
- ^ "Beppu City Regional New Energy Vision Chapter 2 Regional Characteristics of Beppu (pdf) ”. Beppu City (March 2015). 2018/10/27Browse.
- ^ Shigeru Inoue "47 Prefectures / Kudamono Encyclopedia" text p.277 Maruzen Publishing Co., Ltd. May 2017, 5 ISBN 978-4-621-30167-8
- ^ Junji Yamamura "47 Prefectures / Hot Spring Encyclopedia" p.249 Maruzen Publishing Co., Ltd. December 2015, 12 ISBN 978-4-621-08996-5
- ^ a b c Junji Yamamura "47 Prefectures / Hot Spring Encyclopedia" p.250 Maruzen Publishing Co., Ltd. December 2015, 12 ISBN 978-4-621-08996-5
- ^ Notification of move-in, move-out, move-in Beppu
- ^ (PDF) Beppu
- ^ "Beppu City Designation / Declaration (html) ”. Beppu City. 2018/10/27Browse.
- ^ “Beppu City strengthens survey of livelihood protection, such as entering and exiting amusement facilities for beneficiaries” (html). Sankei News(July 2016, 1)
- ^ a b "If you pachinko, some of the welfare protection will be suspended-Beppu City and Nakatsu City, Oita Prefecture will withdraw. (html). Sankei News(July 2016, 3)
- ^ a b c "[Reconstruction of Japan, letting the elderly go (XNUMX)]" There is only a place to go for pachinko. There is no stimulation in life. "Increasing welfare expenses ... Wasted with pachinko" (html). Sankei News(July 2016, 4)
- ^ Gambling with welfare expenses ... Beppu City strengthens beneficiary survey twice a year, suspension of payment 2 Morning edition 2016.01.31 pages Nishinippon Shimbun
- ^ Guidance on welfare recipient pachinko Lawyers request Beppu City to cancel [Western] 2016.03.10 Morning edition, page 34 Asahi Shimbun
- ^ 190th Diet Questionnaire regarding guidance for welfare recipientsHouse of Representatives HP
- ^ Akihiro Hatsushika, a member of the House of Representatives, answers to questions regarding guidance for people protected by welfare.House of Representatives HP
- ^ "Beppu City to cancel "suspension of livelihood protection with pachinko", attorney "naturally" "inappropriate investigation" (html) ”. Lawyer.com (March 2016, 3). 2018/2/27Browse.
- ^ Parliamentary member list Beppu
- ^ List of Legal Affairs Bureaus in the jurisdiction Oita Legal Affairs Bureau
- ^ Hello Work Beppu
- ^ Beppu Port / Airport Development Office
- ^ "About Oita Vocational Center for Persons with Disabilities (html) ”. Elderly / Disability / Job Seeker Employment Support Organization. 2018/10/27Browse.
- ^ "Kanpo no Yado Beppu (html) ”. Japan Post Holdings Co., Ltd. 2018/10/27Browse.
- ^ "Notice of closed inn (html) ”. Kanpo no Yado. 2020/7/10Browse.
- ^ "Beppu bamboo craft certified traditional craftsman (html) ”. Japanese traditional craftsman.Traditional Craft Industry Promotion Association. 2018/10/27Browse.
- ^ Shigeru Inoue "47 Prefectures / Kudamono Encyclopedia" text p.280 Maruzen Publishing Co., Ltd. May 2017, 5 ISBN 978-4-621-30167-8
- ^ Shigeru Inoue "47 Prefectures / Kudamono Encyclopedia" text p.274 Maruzen Publishing Co., Ltd. May 2017, 5 ISBN 978-4-621-30167-8
- ^ Sister City / Friendship / International Exchange City Introduction Atami City (Shizuoka Prefecture) Beppu
- ^ Sister City / Friendship / International Exchange City Introduction Mokpo City (Republic of Korea) Beppu
- ^ Sister / Friendship / International Exchange Cities Beaumont (USA) Beppu
- ^ Sister City / Friendship / International Exchange City Introduction Yantai City (People's Republic of China) Beppu
- ^ Sister / Friendship / International Exchange Cities Rotorua (New Zealand) Beppu
- ^ Sister / Friendship / International Exchange City Introduction Bath City (UK) Beppu
- ^ Sister City / Friendship / International Exchange City Introduction Jeju City (Republic of Korea) Beppu
- ^ "Records of executives of companies throughout Japan. 23st edition"(National Diet Library Modern Digital Library)
- ^ "Rail license subscript", "Gazette," December 1911, 6(National Diet Library Digital Collection)
- ^ "Light Railway License Expired" "Government Bulletin" October 1916, 10(National Diet Library Digital Collection)
- ^ "Onsen Railway Launch" Fukuoka Nichinichi Shimbun 1919.1.25(Kobe University Library Newspaper Article Library)
- ^ (PDF) --Oita Bus Co., Ltd. News Release February 27, 2
- ^ Highway bus via Higashi Kyushu Expressway Beppu / Oita-Nobeoka / Miyazaki Line The nickname for the open call for participants has been decided.Reservation starts from 3/5! --Oita Bus Co., Ltd. News Release February 27, 3
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l "Beppu City Event Calendar”. Beppu City. 2018/10/27Browse.
- ^ "Beppu Hachiyu Onsen Festival”. Beppu Hachiyu Onsen Festival Executive Committee Secretariat. 2018/10/27Browse.
- ^ a b c "Event Calendar”. Paradise Hell Beppu. 2018/10/27Browse.
- ^ "Beppu Spa Day -Beppu Hachiyu Bath Day-”. Beppu City Ryokan Hotel Association. 2018/10/27Browse.
- ^ “Hatto Onpaku” (Beppu City, Oita Prefecture, 2nd Excellence Award). 47NEWS(July 2017, 9)
- ^ "The role that art festivals play in community development, learned from the 10-year history of Beppu's" Mixed Bathing Hot Spring World ".". Lifehacker [Japan Version](July 2015, 9)
- ^ “Recall the popularity of pomelo! Image, new way of selling”. Oita Joint Newspaper(July 2018, 6)
- ^ "Beppu City-Beppu Tsuge work "Job Vol.17"". Information site in Oita (SHOKU-shoku [food / color / job / touch]-).Zarai Oita / Ginza Oita Information Center. 2018/10/27Browse.
- ^ "Otani Memorial Hall”. Hongan-ji Beppu Beppu. 2018/10/27Browse.
- International Tourism Hot Spring Cultural City
- Tatsunoko Pro ――We are developing a tie-up business “Waku Waku Beppu” with Tatsunoko characters, including the Tatsunoko bath.
- Official website
- Beppu (@beppucity)- LINEOfficial account
- Beppu - Facebook
- Beppu City Web What's New (@BeppuCity_RSS)- Twitter
- Beppu Navi (finished on November 11th)
- Hot spring high standard!Paradise Hell Beppu
- Beppu City Tourism Association
- Beppu City Chamber of Commerce
- Wiki travelIsBeppuThere is a travel guide about.
- BeppuGeographic data related to- Open street map