Photo Kagawa Prefectural Office
New Corona Kagawa Prefecture 34 people infected
If you write the contents roughly
The breakdown is 29 in the city, 2 in Kanonji and 1 in Marugame, and XNUMX in Sakaide.
Sanyo Shimbun Digital
Sanyo Shimbun Digital is a Sanyo Shimbun news site. We will deliver the news and sports news from each area in Okayama prefecture and overseas.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Seto Inland SeaFacing theMarugame PlainWith the northeastern part ofShiozawa IslandsPart of the city area.Others in the plainsKagawaAs many as the cities and towns ofReservoirThere is, in the central part from north to southFirst-class river OfEarthen riverFlows to the eastSanuki ShichifujiSanuki Fuji, which is one of theIinoyamaHowever, in the south, there is also one of Sanuki Seven Fuji, Hayuka Fuji, Tsutsumiyama.
- Iinoyama,Aonoyama,Twin mountains, Otakamibo, Nekoyama, Shiroyama, Tsutsumiyama, Yokoyama, Nishiyama
- Niike, Okubo Pond, Kusumi Pond, Ozumori Pond, Mizuhashi Pond, Uchikoshimachi Pond, Uchikoshimachi Pond, Tsutsumi Pond, Tamura Pond, Hachijo Pond, Hoshoji Pond, Michiike Oi Pond, Seichi Pond, Masuike Pond:
|Marugame City and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Marugame City's population distribution by age and gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Marugame City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Geospatial Information Authority of JapanAccording to the report, the north, south, east and west ends of Marugame City are located at the following positions, with a length of 24.16km from east to west and a length of 43.53km from north to south.
|Center point||Eastern end|
The city centerMarugame Clan Ofcastle town,AlsoKotohira ShrineIt is a worship entrance toSouvenirAsFanProduction became popular.Marugame Domain is longMr. KyogokuRuled by the former Marugame cityCity emblemOf Mr. KyogokuHorse sign"Standing drum" is used,Marugame PortThere are remnants such as the bridge that straddles the bridge is named Kyogoku Bridge.
Former Marugame CityMarugame CastleThe city area is a castle town and neighboring villagesMunicipal systemHas been enforced, and the city area has been expanded by repeating mergers with surrounding towns and villages.
- 1890(Meiji23 years)May 2 - Municipal systemBy enforcementNaka-gunToMarugame TownIs established.
- 1899(32th year of Meiji)
- 1900(Meiji 33) April 4-Enact a city emblem[Annotation 2].
- 1917(Taisho6 years)May 6 --Nakatado DistrictRokugo VillageIncorporated.
- 1951(Showa26) April 4-Nakatado DistrictMinamimuraIncorporated.
- 1958(33)May 5 --Nakatado DistrictTarumi Village-Hiroshima VillageIncorporated.
- 2005(Heisei17 years)May 3 --Marugame City, Ayauta-cho, Ayauta-gun, and Hanzan-cho, Ayauta-gun merged on an equal footing.MarugameWas launched.Establish a city emblem at the same time.
Former Marugame City
- Successive mayors
- Toyoda Motoyoshi(MeijiAugust 32, 8 --- January 3, 37)
- Kazuai Hasegawa (June 37, 6-June 18, 43)
- Inuiyoshi Fujiyoshi (June 43, 6- TaishoAugust 4, 1)
- Kenichi Saito(November 4, 11-June 2, 6)
- Tokutaro Higuchi (September 6, 9-October 15, 9)
- Ren Kuno (June 10, Taisho 6-March 3, Taisho 12)
- Iwao Osuka(July 12, 7- ShowaAugust 6, 7)
- Kikuma Takagi (November 6, 11-April 17, 9)
- Seisaburo Ogashi(July 9, 7-July 25, 17)
- Shunsuke Irie (July 17, 7-July 25, 21)
- Katsuhide Mihara (April 22, 4-April 6, 38)
- Shigetoshi Horiya (April 38, 4- HeiseiAugust 3, 4)
- Keiyuki Katayama (April 3, 4-April 30, 15)
- Tetsuji Arai(April 15, 4-March 30, 17)
- Mayor:Kyoji Matsunaga(Scheduled to take office on November 2021, 4)
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|First generation||Tetsuji Arai||2005May 4||2013May 4||Former Mayor of Marugame|
|2 fee||Masaharu Kaji||2013May 4||2021May 4||Former Kagawa Prefectural Assembly member|
|3 fee||Kyoji Matsunaga||2021May 4||Former Marugame City Council member|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|3st Ward, Kagawa Prefecture(Marugame City (former Marugame City Area),Mitoyo,Kanonji,Zentsuji,Nakatado-gun）||Keitaro Ohno||LDP||3||Constituency|
|2st Ward, Kagawa Prefecture(Marugame City (formerly)Ayaka Town-Iiyama TownArea),Sakaide,Takamatsu(OldKokubunji Town-Kagawa Town-Konan Town-Shioe Town-Mure Town-Anji TownArea),Sanuki City,Higashikagawa,Miki Town,Ayagawa Town,Utazu Town）||Yuichiro Tamaki||National Democratic Party||4||Constituency|
- Rice,Vegetables,chicken,Peach,Hassaku,ChrysanthemumEtc. are the main products.
- FanAlthough the production volume of bamboo uchiwa accounts for 9% of the national total, the number of business establishments and employees has decreased due to mechanization, and as of May 2017, there are only two bamboo uchiwa workshops remaining in the city...Also, the landfill on the coastIndustrial parkShipbuilding is being carried out.
- National Route 11,Sanukihama HighwayNew stores have opened along the main roads such as, and suburbanization is progressing.As a major commercial facilityYoume Town Marugame,Fuji Grand Marugameand so on.
Sister cities/partner cities
- sister city
- Goodwill city
- Friendship city
- Zhangjiagang(People's Republic of ChinaJiangsu): Signed May 1999, 5
- AkitaYurihonjo City : Signed on February 2014, 2 - Marugame ClanThe first feudal lord ofMr. IkomaFrom the edge where was transferred, it has been olderYajima TownEven after Yashima Town became Yurihonjo City due to the merger, it continued to be an exchange city, but in 2014, a friendship city agreement was signed again.In additionDisaster support agreementHave signed.
- Interchange city
- HokkaidoKyogoku Town
- ShigaMaibara(Old Shandong Town)
- TottoriMt. Ooyama Town(Old Katoricho)
- EhimeImabari(Former Asakura Village)
- EhimeToon City(Former Shigenobu Town)
- (The United States of AmericaCalifornia）
- Partner city
Many of the suburbs were once rural, but urbanization is progressing in the north and along the trunk roads, and new residential areas are increasing in other areas as well.
Of the city area, the Rokugo, Minami, Gunge, Tarumi districts and the west side of the center are oldNaka-gun(laterNakatado-gun), Other than that, oldUtari-gun(laterRyuta County)Met.Iinomachi, Dokicho, Kubaracho, Kawanishicho, Gungecho, Sanjocho, Haradacho, Tarumicho are oldTakamatsu DomainTerritory.
Castle town from the former Marugame domain (marketplaceWas called) in the center of Marugame city.Once from the outer moat to the innerBanchoIt is called the (outer shell) and is a place that the general public could not enter freely.
- Marugame feudal lord Kyogoku Nagato Moritakaro established a school called Keitodo here.It was open to the general public and worked to improve the level of education.
- There is Johoku Elementary School.
- The Higashi Shioiri River Green Road Park, which spreads near the elementary school, is a reclaimed outer moat (Higashi Shioiri River).
- Old timesKasumi TownI also wrote.
- Yoneya Town (Komeyacho)
- Matsuya Town
- There is a shopping street.The area between Matsuyamachi and Tsumachi isTataya TownWas called.
- Uoyama Town
- Nishihirayamacho (Nishihirayamacho)
- Originally it was a part of Tsunogo Doi Village, Utari District, but when the castle was builtUtazuA sailor moved from Hirayama to become a town.
- It has a Tsumachi shopping street (all-covered arcade street).It once prospered not only as Marugame City but also as a commercial center in the surrounding area.
- There is a shopping street that connects Otemachi and Marugame Station.Long time agoHyogo TownIt was called, but it was renamed to its current name in the 4th year of Genroku.It was a large all-covered arcade town alongside Tsumachi, but the arcade has been removed due to aging.
- It is said that the Nishishioiri River flowed into this beach and merged with the seawater.広 場FacingMarugame station,Marugame City Inokuma Genichiro Museum of Contemporary Art, Municipal library etc. are built.The western end of HamachoTsukimi TownWas called.There is a full-covered arcade street, but cars can pass through. There are two shopping streets, Hamacho and Hamacho Galleria.
- There is a full-cover arcade shopping street that connects Tomiyacho and Tsumachi.Long time agoYokomachiIt was called.
- Fukushima Town
- Once upon a time, according to Nishi SanfuNakasukaIt is said that it was called Suzaki, which is connected to Shioya Village.Genroku4 years(1691) The bridge over the moat between Hamacho and Hamacho in March was the lord of the time.Kyogoku TakatoyoRenamed it because it was named Fukushima Bridge.
- Even nowShiozawa IslandsHead toPassenger shipGo in and outMarugame Port Ferry BathThere isPort town.
- It is located between Fukushima Town and Hama Town.The town area is long and narrow from east to west and narrow from north to south.A place where the Nishishioiri River, which once merged with seawater, was reclaimed in the east of Fukushima Town (now Minato Park).
- Long time agoHori side townWas called.
- Nanjo Town(Nanjomachi)
- There are many temples such as Kotobukikakuji, Sosenji, Honzoji, and Hoonji.
- According to Nishi Sanfu ShiJonanjo Town,Shimonanjo TownIt was divided into.
- Marugame CastleTowers.
- A samurai who once served the clan lived there.There are Josai Elementary School and Marugame High School.
- The samurai who served the clan once lived there, and now it is a quiet residential area.
- The samurai who once served the clan lived there, and it is now a quiet residential area.
- The samurai who served the clan once lived there, and now it is a quiet residential area.
- The samurai who served the clan once lived there, and now it is a quiet residential area.At the border between Jubancho and Jonan-cho, there was the only remaining Sotobori until recent years, but now it is also reclaimed and becomes a park.
- Located to the south of the castle.Part of the old local village.
- It was a rural village located between the old castle town and the Doki River, but it is becoming a residential area.
- The old name is Utari-gun Tsunogo Doi-mura, the only place in the territory of the Marugame domain that belonged to Utari-gun.
- Located in the east of the castle, the road that filled the outer moat runs north and south.Once inside the old SotoboriGobanchoA samurai who served the clan lived there, and when the Meiji era entered, it became a military site.
- It is said that the name comes from the fact that Sanruo offered a sailor from this area when he defeated a large fish in Utazu in ancient times.
- Kitahirayamacho (Kitahirayamacho)
- Originally part of Doi Village, when the castle was builtUtazuA sailor moved from Hirayama to become a town.
- At Kitahirayama, Nishihirayama, Gokusho(I.e.That is.There is a place where temples are densely packed in this Miura, and the surrounding area was also called Teramachi.
- Located to the west of Honmachi.OldSendomachi.
- There used to be Marugame City Office here.Part of the old local village.
- Located to the west of the castle.The area on the west side of Josai Elementary SchoolFalconry townWas called.
- The old name is Nakafu-mura, Kashihara-go, Naka-gun.
- Located just west of the old castle town.It is said that there was a prefecture in Naka-gun, which was originally a rural area, but is becoming more urbanized.
- In the past, the place just south of Nanjo Town wasNoninmachi, On the southwest side of NoninmachiEsashimachi, Near Egetenman ShrineKagekawa Town, On the south side of Nishi Junior High SchoolSakaemachiIt was called and was a part of the castle town.A part of the old local village is also included.
- Part of the old local village.There is a well in Shosou-ji (Komei-an) that is said to have been dug by Honen.
- Important cultural propertyMarugame CastleOda GateIn front of you, when you were a clanElderLived.municipal office,Marugame civic center,Marugame Post Office,Summary court,Junior high school,private schoolEtc. are lined up. 1-chome is a bank, securities, and corporate office district, and 2-chome is a government office district where mainly city halls, police stations, fire stations, and local agencies of the prefecture gather. 3-chome is an entertainment district where restaurants, snacks and clubs gather.
- Once just south of the old SotoboriIchibancho, Around the southern end of the city hallNibancho, The south sideSanbancho, Just north of UchiboriXNUMXth chomeWas called.
1917May 6Before the transfer to Marugame City, almost the entire area was "Nakatado-gunRokugo VillageThe district that existed as.1890May 2 OfMunicipal systemWith the enforcement, Rokugo Village was established by combining the six villages of Imazu Village, Tsumori Village, Nitta Village, Shioya Village, Kami Kanakura Village, and Shimo Kanakura Village in Naka District, and then merged with Marugame City.
- The old name is Imazu Village, Kashihara Township, Naka District.
- There is Jokon Elementary School.
- There is Tenman Ten Shrine.Originally a small letter of Imazu Village.It is a place called Imazumura Tenma.
- The old name is Tsumorimura, Gozu, Naka-gun.
- There is Tsumori Tenjin Shrine.
- The etymology of Tsumori comes from the fact that the guard of the port (Tsunokami) lived there.There is a theory that.
- It seems that the mouth of the Kanakura River (formerly Shijo River) before the river improvement was here.
- Nitta Town
- Mataemon who moved from Shiwaku IslandComplianceYear (1652~1654)Ansei5 years(1858) I didn't get the name of the townMachishindenBothMarugame EmergingIt is also called, and Nitta is now the name of the town.From Nitta Town to Kanakura TownMarugame City Sports ParkThere is.
- The old name is Shioya Village, Kashihara Township, Naka District.It corresponds to most of the former Shioya village.
- Keicho20 years(1615）May 3ToHarima countryThe name of the town is derived from the fact that people moved from Ako and cultivated salt farms.The salt industry has declined, but it is a local industry.FanManufacture is thriving, and the town factory and residential land are mixed.Nishi HonganjiThere is Shioya Betsuin (Shioya Gobo).
- The old name is Kanakura Village, Kanakura Township, Naka District.Other Kanakura Township consists of three villages: Kanakura, Shimo Kanakura (Nakatsu), and Konzoji.
- Kanakura RiverFlows,Kagawa Prefectural Marugame StadiumThere is.
- Part of the former Shioya village.
- There are large commercial facilities and private high schools.Fukushima Town is located on the west side of the Nishishioiri River.
- The old name is Shimo Kanakura Village, Kanakura Township, Naka District.The origin of Nakatsu is that there was Tsu in Naka-gun in this area.
- Located at the mouth of the Kanakura River, along the Hama KaidoNakatsu ManzoenThere is.
1951May 4Before the transfer to Marugame City, the entire area except Haradacho was "Nakatado-gunMinamimuraThe district that existed as.1890May 2 OfMunicipal systemWith the enforcement, Minami Village was established by combining the three villages of Tamura, Yamakita Village, and Yusuhara Village in Naka District, and then merged with Marugame City.
- Tamura Town
- The old name is Tamura, Kabara-go, Naka-gun.
- There are Tamura Tenmangu and Jonan Elementary School, and there are many suburban commercial facilities around National Route 11.
- Yamakita Town (Yamakita, Yamakita)
- Yamakita Hachimangu is enshrined.Yamakita Hachimangu was once north of Kameyama, but moved to this place south of the mountain when building Marugame Castle.
- A stone torii gate is built across the road extending south from Marugame Castle.
- The old name is Yusuhara Village, Yusuhara Township, Naka District.
- It is said that there used to be many Katsuki trees.
- Harada Town
- The old name was Harada-mura, Kitokugo, Naka-gun, and before it was incorporated into Marugame City, it was part of Harada-cho, Zentsuji-shi and Konzoji-cho (formerly Tatsukawa-mura).
- Many of the addresses in Harada-cho are the same as those used in the Zentsuji era.
- Koaza has a lower place and a third (currently called the west third and the east third).
- Harada housing complex (Haradadanchi)
- It is located between the eastern third of Harada Town and Tamura Town.
1954May 3Before the transfer to Marugame City, the whole area was "Ryuta CountyKawanishi VillageThe district that existed as.1890May 2 OfMunicipal systemWith the enforcement, Utari-gunNishi Futamura-Nishi Ogawa VillageKawanishi Village was established at the same time, and then merged with Marugame City.
Located to the west of the Doki River.There is Joshin Elementary School.
- The old name is Nishi Nimura, Utari District.
- The old name is Nishi-Ogawa-mura, Ogawa-go, Utari-gun.
- Koaza includes Takatsu, Nishimura, and Kawako.
- Although it was a rural village located on the west bank of the Doki River, it is becoming a residential area.
- It was a rural village located between Mt. Aono from the east bank of the Doki River, but there are many newly built stores along the road called the Doki Line that runs north and south as residential land becomes more popular.At the autumn festival of Tashio Hachimangu Shrine, which is located at the foot of Mt. Aono, it is known that a parishioner carries a portable shrine and enters the Doki River and rampages.Also, along the beach roadMarugame Hirai MuseumThere is.
1954May 10Before the transfer to Marugame City, the whole area was "Nakatado-gunGunge VillageThe district that existed as.The origin of the place name Gunge is in Naka-gun.CountyThis is due to the existence of (Gunga, the government office of the ancient county).It is the most populous district in the city and is lined with new residential areas.Shops line up along Prefectural Road 18 (Zentsuji Fuchu Line).
- The old name is Guge-mura, Naka-gun.Koaza includes Hara, Obayashi, Tashiro, Yawata, Jito, Ryoke, Shigemoto, Shimosho, and Tsuji.
- Gunge Elementary SchoolMinami Junior High SchoolIt is an area with many new residential areas.It borders Kubara-cho in the north, Tarumi-cho in the south, Kawanishi-cho in the east, and Sanjo-cho in the west.
- The old name is Sanjo Village, Kitokugo, Naka District.Koaza includes Kuroshima, Nakasanjo, Miya, and Kamisanjo.The place name Sanjo was enforced here in ancient times because there are small place names Shijo and Gojo in Harada-cho, Zentsuji City on the west side of Sanjo Town.Ryori systemIt seems to be derived from.
- It borders Tamura Town in the north, Yogita Town in Zentsuji City in the south, Harada Town and Kitoku Town in Zentsuji City in the west, and Gunge Town in the east.
1955May 5Before the transfer to Marugame City, the whole area was "Ryuta CountyIino VillageThe district that existed as part of.1890May 2 OfMunicipal systemWith the enforcement, Iino Village was established by combining the three villages of Utari-gun Higashi Nimura, Higashi Branch Village, and Nishibun Village, and most of them merged with Marugame City.However, at that time, a part of the old Iino village, Higashibun, isUtazu TownIt was transferred to Higashibun, Utazu Town (Nabeya, Tsunosato, etc.).
IinoyamaIt spreads to the west from the top of the mountain, and the fields spread, but it is also becoming a residential land.
- Iinocho Higashiji (Iinocho Higashi lid)
- Formerly known as Utari-gun Nimura-go Higashi Nimura
- Iinocho Higashibun (Iinocho Higashibun)
- Formerly known as Higashi Branch Village, Tsunogo, Utari District
- Iinocho Nishibun
- Formerly known as Nishibunmura, Nimurago, Utari-gun
- The old name is Tarumi Village, Tarumi Township, Naka District.
- There is Tarumi Elementary School.The number of new residential areas is increasing here as well.It borders Kawanishichominami and Gunya in the north, Higashitakashino and Kumon in Manno Town in the south, Yohoku in Zentsuji City in the west, and Higashi Ogawa and Okada Nishi across the Doki River in the east.Tarumi Township consisted of Tarumi Village and Kumon Village.
The area around Ayauta Town was formerly known as Kurikuma-go, Utari-gun.
In addition, the four villages of Okada were separated from Inoue-go in Utari-gun, and were called Okada-go.
With the establishment of the local government in 1890, Kurikuma Village, Tomikuma Village, and Okada Village were established in Utari District.
- Okada Shimo
- Higashi Okada
- Okada Nishi
- Kurikuma Higashi
- Kurikuma Nishi
- Ayauta Citizens' Center (before the merger)Ayaka TownGovernment office)Sogo Bunka Kaikan Ilex,New Reoma Worldand so on.
In the olden days, the area around this area belonged to Utari-gun, and Sakamoto-go, Inoue-go, and Ogawa-go existed.
- Kagawa Prefectural Iiyama High SchoolThere is.
- Higashi Ogawa
- True time
- There is the Iiyama Citizens' General Center (Iiyama Town Hall before the merger).
Shiozawa IslandsIs also called Shiwaku Island,Seto Inland SeaIt consists of 28 islands, large and small, floating in the sea, and the origin of the name is also called "salt roasting" or "tide spring".Sengoku periodThe Shiwaku Suigun is active inEdo PeriodWas self-governing by personal name (Ninmyo, representative of local residents).
Marugame CityMain island,Hiroshima,Teshima,Ushijima,Ote IslandFive manned islands andKamimashima,Shimo Majima,Karasukojima,Shiraishi,Nagashima,Bentenjima,MukaijimaThe city area is seven uninhabited islands.
An industrial area that was reclaimed mainly in the Showa era.
- Landfill facing the harbor.There is the Uchiwanominato Museum, and the Kyogoku Ohashi Bridge with a blue arch crosses the harbor with Fukushima Town.
- Showa42 years(1967) To 49 years (1974) Is an industrial area reclaimedImabari ShipbuildingEtc. are in operation.
- Called Sanuki FujiIinoyamaSee,Marugame Boat Racecourse,Okura HotelMarugame etc. are built.
It was reclaimed around the Meiji era.World War IIt was a military training ground at that time.
- Earthen riverIt is located in the east of the river mouth and is an industrial area.The north bank is on the beachSquid huntingCan be done.
Junior high school
- Imabari Seika High SchoolMarugame school (communication system)
- Otemae Marugame High School
- Seijo International High SchoolKagawa Campus Marugame School (communication system)
- Kagawa Prefecture Fujii High School
- Murakami Gakuen High School(Communication system)
- Kagawa Prefectural Marugame High School
- Kagawa Prefectural Marugame Castle West High School
- Kagawa Prefectural Iiyama High School
Facilities other than school education
- Shikoku Vocational Development College(Nickname: Polytech College Shikoku)
- Kagawa Prefectural College of TechnologyMarugame school
- Marugame City Library(Center,Ayauta,Iiyama）
Old timesSeto Inland SeaIt is a key point of maritime transportation facing the sea, especially on the opposite bank.OkayamaBetween Shimotsui PortRouteIt was crowded with people.When the times go downShimotsui Electric RailwayViaHonshuWithContact freight transportEtc. were also done,Seto Ohashi BridgeBy the opening ofPort townThe status as.
There are two lines in the city, the JR Shikoku Yosan Line and the Takamatsu Kotohira Electric Railway Kotohira Line.The Yosan Line that runs along the Seto Inland Sea in the northern part of the city is Takamatsu City,Matsuyama City, Honshu area, etc., and a limited express train stops at Marugame Station, which is the closest station to the city hall.The Kotohira Line runs through the inland area (formerly Ayauta Town) in the southern part of the city, and is located in Takamatsu City.Kotohira TownI am in contact with the direction.Since the main city area of the Kotohira Line is the former Ayauta Town area, the former Marugame City railway before the merger was only the JR Yosan Line (JNR →), and was abolished in 1963 due to the merger of Ayauta Town.Kotohira Sangu Electric RailwaySince then, the private railway line will enter the city for the first time in 42 years.
- Shikoku Passenger Railway(JR Shikoku)
- Kotossan bus
- Marugame Community Bus-You can change trains at a specific bus stop.
- Okada Utazu Line, Iino Nakatsu Line, Marugame Tarumi Line, Iiyama Kawanishi Line, Iiyama Kurikuma Line, Okada Kurikuma Line, Tomikuma Kurikuma Line(See also Kotosan Bus).
- Takamatsu ExpresswayMarugame Bus Stop
- General national road
- National Route 11,National Route 32,National Route 319,National Route 377,National Route 438
- Prefectural road
- Kagawa Prefectural Road No. 4 Marugame Miyoshi Line
- Kagawa Prefectural Road No. 18 Zentsuji Fuchu Line
- Kagawa Prefectural Road No.21 Marugame Takuma Toyohama Line
- Kagawa Prefectural Road No.22 Zentsuji Ryoka Line
- Kagawa Prefectural Road No. 33 Takamatsu Zentsuji Line
- Kagawa Prefectural Road No. 46 Nagao Marugame Line
- Kagawa Prefectural Road 47 Okada Zentsuji Line
- Shikoku ShimbunNishisan branch office (Dokicho) * Located in the same building as the Nishinippon Broadcasting branch office (Marugame Shimbun Broadcasting Hall).
- NHKTakamatsu Broadcasting StationMarugame Press Office (Sokomachi)
- Nishinippon broadcasting (RNC) Nishisan Branch (Dokicho) * Located in the same building as the Shikoku Shimbun branch (Marugame Shimbun Broadcasting Hall).
Broadcasts that can be received in the city
- Terrestrial TV broadcasting
If that is not possible due to other topographical reasonsOkayama Kinkozan Master Station(OkayamaTamano-shi), But in the analog broadcasting era, if only the radio waves from Mt. Kinko were received, NHK Takamatsu could not be viewed, so it was necessary to also receive any relay station in Kagawa Prefecture.In digital broadcasting, NHK Takamatsu's radio waves are also transmitted from Mt. Kinko, so that is no longer necessary.
|Station name||NHK Takamatsu||NHK Okayama||RNC||KSB||RSK||OHK||TSC||output||Plane of polarization||SEND|
|Digital remote control number||1 ch||2 ch||1 ch||2 ch||4 ch||5 ch||6 ch||8 ch||7 ch|
|Nishi Sanuki||デ ジ タ ル||24 ch||13 ch||-||-||15 ch||17 ch||21 ch||28 ch||18 ch||100W||Level||Taimayama|
|oldanalog||44 ch||40 ch||-||-||50 ch||42 ch||48 ch||52 ch||46 ch||3kW|
|デ ジ タ ル||(24ch)||(13ch)||32 ch||45 ch||20 ch||30 ch||21 ch||27 ch||18 ch||2kW (200W)||Level||Kinkozan|
|oldanalog||-||-||5 ch||3 ch||9 ch||25 ch||11 ch||35 ch||23 ch||V10kW /U20kW|
- FM radio broadcast
- NHK TakamatsuFM: 86.0MHz (Takamatsu station output 1kW)
- FM Kagawa: 78.6MHz (Takamatsu station output 1kW)
- West Japan RadioWide FM: 90.3MHz (Takamatsu station output 1kW)
- AM radio broadcast
- NHK TakamatsuSecond broadcast: 1584kHz (Kanonji station output 100W)
- NHK OkayamaSecond broadcast: 1386kHz (Okayama station output 5kW)
- West Japan Broadcasting Radio: 1449kHz (Marugame station output 1kW)
The following Okayama broadcast waves can also be received.
- NHK Okayama 1nd broadcast: 603kHz (Okayama station output 5kW)
- RSK radio: 1494kHz (Okayama station output 10kW)
In Marugame cityArea codeIs in the whole area0877(MarugameMA).The same Marugame MA outside of Marugame CitySakaide,Zentsuji,Ryuta CountyUtazu Town,Nakatado-gunThe whole area is 0877, in this areaLocal callIs possible.The total number of Marugame MA subscribers is 10 lines.
- Marugame MA accommodation station list
Local character with bones
"Tori Bugyo with bones" is a mascot character in Marugame City, Kagawa Prefecture.The motif is a bird with bones, which is a specialty of Marugame City.
Official profile of XNUMX
- Name-Bone Bugyo
- Where I was born-Marugame City, Kagawa Prefecture.
- Birthday-October 10th (10th).
- Personality-Silent and shy.I'm always doing my best, so I'm sweating (gravy).I want to make the world a peaceful world with bone-in birds.
- Mouth- "Tabemai, Tabemai" "I made it delicious"
- Favorite foods-cabbage, rice balls.
- Special Skill-Burning birds with bones. (Because of the heat) Googling with Marugame Uchiwa.
- Twelve companions-The turtle "Birijian".
I used to live in the moat of Marugame Castle, but for some reason I miss it all the time.By the way, my favorite food is Oiri..
- Work-The role of teaching how to grill and eat bone-in birds.To convey the charm of a bird with a bone.
- Haunting Places-I'm always looking for haunting places to behave as bone-in birds.
- Efficacy / Benefits-It is said that happiness comes when you touch your face.
Birth of a character
Juju is a character selected from 2012 works in Japan and overseas in the recruitment of mascot characters for birds with bones, which is a specialty dish of Marugame City in 756...Designed by Hiroko Hashimoto, an illustrator from Matsuyama City, Ehime Prefecture..
- 2012-Bone bugyo was born to spread the deliciousness of bone-in birds nationwide.
- Unveiled at the "Marugame Oshiro Festival" held on May 5th of the same year.
- At the Yuru Chara Grand Prix 2012, he was selected as the 30th place.
- 2013-2013th in the Yuru Chara Grand Prix 68.
- 2014-At the Yuru Chara Grand Prix 2014, was selected as 1168nd out of 102 bodies and won 1st place in Kagawa Prefecture..
- 2015-Yuru-chara Grand Prix 2015, ranked 101st and 1st in Kagawa Prefecture.
- LINE Creators Stamps XNUMXst and XNUMXnd .
- Other goods with bones, collaboration products with birds with bones  See.
- Pop!Local character & pop (free game) Ramen soul (ramen shop management game).
XNUMX external site links
- Official website "Tori Bugyo Bone with XNUMX Profiles"
- Historic site
- Marugame Castle - country'sHistoric site
- Shiosai office(Shiwaku main island) --National Historic Site
- Kasashima(Shiwaku main island)- Important traditional buildings preservation area
- Kaitenyama Tumulus -National Historic Site
- Nakatsu Manzoen
- Tasuke lantern (Kotohira-ko lantern)
- Marugame City Inokuma Genichiro Museum of Contemporary Art
- Marugame Hirai Museum
- Marugame City Museum
- Uchiwa no Port Museum
- Akitora no Yakata
- Jukakuin(Bodaiji Temple of the Yamazaki family, the lord of Marugame Domain)
- Genyoji Temple(Bodaiji Temple of the Kyogoku family, the lord of the Marugame domain)
- Ii Shrine(Old shrine)
- (Kurikuma Nishi, Aya-cho, Marugame City)
- (Okadashita, Aya-cho, Marugame City)
- --Selected by the Ministry of the EnvironmentXNUMX best beaches・ "Island Department Special"
- New Reoma World
- Marugame Boat Racecourse
- Boatpia Marugame(Kyotei off-site sales floor ・Boat pierBirthplace)
- Marugame civic center
- Marugame City Sports Park
- Miyuki MiyabeThe person in the lonely inn (June 2005 new person coming and going company [top / bottom] / May 6 new person novels [top / bottom] / November 2008 Shincho Bunko [top / bottom]) is 5 years old For more than 2009 years since (11), Sanuki Marugame feudal lordKyogoku TakaroImprisoned underTorii YozoIs a model, and the Marugame domain is described as the Marugame domain.
Festivals and events
- Marugame Castle Festival -Early October
- Kagawa Marugame International Half Marathon - January
- Shiwaku Honjima My Pace Marathon
- -Late November
- Peach Blossom Festival (Hanzan Town) --April
- Peach Eating Festival (Hanzan Town) --July
- Chrysanthemum Festival Ayauta Furusato Matsuri (Ayauta Town) --October
- Sanuki Udon Noodles(Marugame noodleUdon restaurants use the area name Marugame)
- Bird with bone
- Moon vegetable juice
Works set in Marugame City
- Wakaba Nogi is a hero
- Town with a castle / Masashi Sada
Politics / administration / legal profession
- Yoshikawa(Member of the House of Representatives）
- Toshio Yamauchi(OriginalMember of the House of Councilors）
- Yoshihiko Isozaki(Member of the House of Councilors)
- Masanori Kaneko(2nd Governor of Kagawa Prefecture)
- Hideto Onishi(16th Mayor of Takamatsu)
- Fumiko Saiga(International Criminal Courtjudge）
- Kazushige Hirasawa(Diplomat)
- Takuro Kurose(Kagawa prefecture large taxpayer) --A wealthy person, Kagawa prefecture large taxpayerYoshiro KuroseEldest son.
Academic / Technology
- Miki Shigeo(Anatomist）
- Yukio Matsuki (Kitasato UniversityProfessor, exKochi Medical UniversityProfessor)
- Hideo Sugita(Engineering engineer)
- Haru Tokura(Women's physical education / early childhood education,Ochanomizu UniversityHonorary professor）
- Sakae Osugi(thinker,Writer)
- Utaemon Ichikawa(Historical dramaAn actor）
- Saori Iwakura(actress)
- Kohei Watanabe(Actor)
- Genichiro Inokuma(Western painterBornTakamatsu）
- Yukio Nakagawa (Ikebana作家-Flower arrangement）
- Takamitsu Yamashita(Detective writer)
- Koichi Nakamura(gamecreater,Ltd.ChunsoftRepresentative Director and President)
- Zhiemay Bato(manga artist, From the former Iiyama Town)
- Katsuyuki Motohiro(Film director）
- Daisuke Nakayama(Contemporary artist)
- Masayuki Takabatake(Stationery King)
- Jun Adachi(Coterie writer)
- Tomoaki Ogura(Free announcer) --FromAkitaAkita CityHowever, it was broadcast on February 2009, 2 that the registered domicile and birth were in Marugame City.Tokudane!I revealed it in.
- Minako Nakano(OriginalFuji Television Network, Incannouncer）
- Sakika Taoka(OriginalChukyo TVannouncer）
- Sakae Watanabe(kendoHouse,Showa Tensen MatchParticipation)
- Yuri Ushida(Basketball player)
- Wakamisugi Akiaki(OriginalGrand SumoSekiwaki）
- Isamu Wada(OriginalProfessional baseball player）
- Koji Okamura(OriginalProfessional baseball player）
- Satoshi Miyawaki(OriginalProfessional baseball player）
- Akiyama Takumi(Pro baseball player)
- Chika Hirayama(Boat rider）
- Kotoyuki Ichiwa(Grand SumoWrestler) Announced birthplace is from junior high school and high schoolShodoshima TownHowever, he was born in Marugame City and spends his time until he graduates from elementary school.
- Fumio Nishiuchi(decathlon）
- Nobuhiro Maeda(Soccer player / leader)
- ^ a b 2005(Heisei17 years)May 3Enactment.City emblem and city flag --Marugame City
- ^ Keio University Magazine Mita Criticism Kanrin Maru (below) Retrieved February 2014, 7
- ^ Marugame City / Ayauta Town / Iiyama Town Merger Council Handling of practices
- ^ "Illustrated Japanese municipalities] P195
- ^ Yuichi Yano (May 2017, 5). “Marugame, Uchiwanominato is at its peak”. Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun): p. Morning edition Kagawa prefecture version
- ^ a b c d e #Marugame City (Exchange City)
- ^ Nanao City.
- ^ "Both Ikoma's castle town / Marugame City and Yurihonjo City have a friendship city agreement". Shikoku Shimbun(July 2014, 2) 2014/2/10Browse.
- ^ Marugame Community Bus Route Map / Timetable / Fare Table --Marugame City
- ^ Main island bus route map, timetable, price list --Marugame City
- ^ Hiroshima Bus Timetable / Fare Table --Marugame City
- ^ "(PDF)”. NTT West (December 2006, 12). 2013/12/6Browse.
- ^ https://ja-jp.facebook.com/ToriFengXingGuFujuujuu/posts/314647778632522/
- ^ Marugame City Public Relations Magazine "Public Relations Marugame" Published April 2012 Section 4
- ^ http://genki365.net/gnkm09/pub/sheet.php?id=10420
- ^ https://www.facebook.com/ToriFengXingGuFujuujuu/posts/381209661929591/
- ^ Marugame City Public Relations Magazine "Public Relations Marugame" Published December 2014 Section 12
- ^ Marugame City Public Relations Magazine "Public Relations Marugame" Published December 2016 Section 1
- ^ http://kubota-men.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=482
- ^ Keiko Kiryu "Popular School Dance ● Haru Tokura ●" "History of Modern Japanese Women's Physical Education-Pioneers of Women's Physical Education-" Nippon Gymnasium, May 1981, 5, pp. 20-239.National bibliographic number:82017419
- "Chart Japanese Municipal Akira" Shogakukan, 2007.ISBN 978-4-09-526311-3.
- "Interchange city”. Marugame City. 2012/4/24Browse.
- "Profile of Nanao City / Nanao City". Nanao City. 2015/2/19Browse.
- "History brief history". Iiyama Junior High School. 2012/4/24Browse. [Broken link]
- Wikimedia Commons There is media about.
- Wiki Voyage hasMarugame(English)There is travel information about.
- Wiki travelIsMarugameThere is a travel guide about.
- List of Japanese local governments
- Abandonment of Japanese municipalities