[New Corona] Kanagawa on the 1st, 2 people died 1258 people infected More than 7 people
If you write the contents roughly
Both of them are said to have underlying illness.
Over the new coronavirus infection, 1 people died in Kanagawa prefecture on the 2th, and 10 men and women under the age of 90 to 1258s ... → Continue reading
Kanaroko is a news site operated by the Kanagawa Shimbun. As the only local newspaper in Kanagawa Prefecture, we have a news gathering network throughout the prefecture to provide a wealth of information on incidents and accidents, political administration, economics, sports, culture, and heartwarming topics in the region.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Underlying diseaseWhat is (Underlying disease)?ChronicDiseases, includingobesityFrom a person who is healthy due to conditions etc.CoronavirusDiseases with a high case fatality rate when suffering from infectious diseases such as.Because affected people are often due to lifestyle habitsLifestyle-related diseasesAlso includes.
- Respiratory disease
- Heart disease (including high blood pressure)
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease (cirrhosis, etc.)
- Diabetes being treated with insulin or medication
- Diabetes with other illnesses
- Blood diseases (excluding iron deficiency anemia)
- Chromosomal abnormality
- Sleep apnea
- Severe mental illness (if you are hospitalized for the treatment of mental illness, have a mental illness health and welfare notebook, or fall under "severe and continuous" in independence support medical care / mental outpatient care)
- Intellectual disability (if you have a nursing notebook)
- Diseases with reduced immune function
- Diseases receiving treatment or palliative care (including malignant tumors)
- Diseases that require treatment that reduces immune function, such as steroids
- Neurological and neuromuscular diseases associated with immune disorders
- A state in which physical function is impaired due to neurological or neuromuscular diseases (respiratory disorders, etc.)
- Severe mental and physical disability (severe physical disability and severe intellectual disability and * overlap)
- People with BMI 30 or above
- ^ "Case fatality rate is more than 5 times more than XNUMX times lifestyle, threatening new coronavirus (San-in Chuo Shimpo)”(Japanese). Yahoo! News. 2021/9/8Browse. “It can be said that lifestyle-related diseases have become a threat to the new coronavirus. . ”
- ^ "Types of underlying diseases | Hadano City Hall". www.city.hadano.kanagawa.jp. 2021/9/8Browse.