Photo Okayama Prefectural Office
45 new corona infections announced in Okayama Prefecture
If you write the contents roughly
Tsuyama City 7 people, Ibara City 5 people, Sosha, Takahashi City 4 people each, Tamano, Akaban, Asakuchi City, Shoo Town 3 people each, Kasaoka, Misaku, Maniwa City, Hayashima, Wake Town 2 people each, Yakake, Satosho , 1 person each in Kumenan Town.
Okayama Prefecture announced on the 21st that 45 new people have been infected with the new coronavirus.Tsuyama City 7 people, Ibara City 5 people, Soja, ... → Continue reading
Sanyo Shimbun Digital
Sanyo Shimbun Digital is a Sanyo Shimbun news site. We will deliver the news and sports news from each area in Okayama prefecture and overseas.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Image request: Of Kurikara ShrineImage providedplease.(2019/2）|
Chugoku MountainsIt is located in the southern part of the country and is dominated by hills and forests.Katsumada, which is the center of the town, once prospered as one of the seven beautiful stations of Izumo traffic.
- River: Takikawa
- 1954 (Showa29 years) August,Katsumadamachi-Uetsuki Village -Takatori Village-Koyoshino Village1 town 3 villages andYoshino VillagePart ofmergerShoo Town is born.
- 1955 (Showa30 years)May 6, In the former Takatori village, Ikegahara / Donoo districtTsuyamaTransferred to.
- We discussed the merger with Tsuyama City and other local governments in Katsuta-gun and Aida-gun, but for the time being, we have decided to continue on our own.
■2006 In October, stone tools, including one that is rare in western Japan, were excavated because of the black soil in the town block.This willJomon PeriodIt became clear that people lived in this land from the early days.In Shoo-cho, there are Sugawara surnames, that is, Nogami, Uetsukinaka, Arimoto, and Harada, who are the seven schools of the Sugawara clan.
- Main industry: In traditional agriculture, in recent yearsBlack soybeanOkayama Prefecture has become proud of the highest yield in Japan, along with the surrounding local governments.In addition, a major company is expanding into the northwestern part of Katsumada, which is the center of the town, with an industrial park, Shoo Core Industrial Park (Neo Park Shoo).
- Agricultural specialties: black soybeans,pear,peach,Chestnut,Grape
- Major companies:Tostem(2009 11Closed, distribution center survives),Cleanup,Taisho Pharmaceutical,Nihon Closure,King Jim,Ogawa fragrance,Nippon Paint Surf Chemicals,Towa Pharmaceuticalな ど
Sister cities/partner cities
|Population distribution by age in Shoo Town and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Shoo Town (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Shoo Town (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Shoo Municipal Shoo Kita Elementary School
- Katsumada Elementary School
- Shoo Municipal Shoo Junior High School
- Okayama Prefectural Katsumada High School
- Highway that runs through the town
- Nearest interchange
- General national road
- Prefectural road
- Prefectural road running in the town:
- Okayama Prefectural Road No. 52 Katsuo Hitori Naka Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 67 Katsuo Katsuhoku Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 353 Ishu Nagi Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 354 Mabashi Hirafuku Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 355 Toyokutahira Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road No. 361 Hataoki Katsumada Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road 415 Komon Katsoo Line
- Chinese highway bus(West Japan JR Bus,Shinki Bus）
General route bus
- Chutetsu Northern Bus
- Tsuyama Wide Area Bus Center-Katsumada Station
- Misaku Municipal Bus(Katsuta Bus)
- Each high school in Tsuyama city-Tsuyama wide area bus center-Uetsuki Nishi-Isou-Maka subordinate-Kajinami
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- (The land of the end of Kintoki Sakata)
- Okayama Farmers Market North Village
- (Saturday and Sunday of the 10th week of October every year)
- BOSE (ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン-Schauda Lapar MCResponsible)
- Komura Furumura(政治家, 4th generationAichiSeto CityLong)
- Tokichi Kani(Worldwide advocating river polymorphismEcologyperson.While studying at Kyoto Imperial University, he was killed in action in Saipan by conscription.Current ecology cannot be considered without the achievements of Kani)
- Kimura Takeshi(Literary）
- Roppuku Nukada(Playwright）
- Kinichiro Fukushima (画家）
- Sahei Akahori (painter)
- Kintoki Sakata --Known as the land of the end.
- Ryosen Yamamoto(Tendai sect Ofmonk)- Abolition of BuddhaDevastated byUetsuki VillageHe made an effort to revive the temple.