[8/30] New coronavirus 161 new infections
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, Nara City announced that an infected group = cluster occurred at a childcare facility in the city.
Regarding the new coronavirus, the prefecture and Nara City announced today that XNUMX new cases have been confirmed.new… → Continue reading
Nara TV Broadcasting
"Nara TV Broadcasting," a TV station in the ancient city of Nara, will provide you with the latest news about the prefecture, topics on the Great Buddha and deer, and information on delicious gourmet food.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Licensed Nursery School
Licensed Nursery School(Who is,, Nursery center) IsGuardianFor some reason, such asNeed childcare乳 幼 児To keepChildcareA facility for daily activities for the purpose of doing. in Japan,Child Welfare ActStipulated in Article 7Child welfare facilityIt has become. This section describes nursery schools in Japan.
Facility name is "○○NurseryIn many cases, "nursery school" is a common name, and the name under the law is "Licensed Nursery SchoolIs.
In addition, in the municipalitiesOrdinanceThere is an example in which the facility name is set as 〇 nursery school.
In childcare at a nursery school,NursingとEducationWill be deployed together. The term "nursing" is used to maintain the life and emotional stability of children.Childminder"Education" is the developmental assistance for children to grow up healthy and to develop their activities more abundantly. However, as for "education", "education for infants aged 3 years or older to cultivate the basics of compulsory education and subsequent education" is excluded..
- A nursery school is a facility for the purpose of providing day-to-day care for infants and young children in need of childcare by passing them from under a guardian every day. (Article 39 Paragraph 1)
- According to the provision of "education" in the definition of "nursing" in Article 6-3, paragraph 7, "education for infants over 3 years old as cultivating the foundation of compulsory education and subsequent education" will not be conducted. (KindergartenEtc.)
- Exceptionally moreage OfChildrenThere is also a case of childcare. (Article 39 Paragraph 2)
- Social welfare lawIs defined as a second-class social welfare business (Article 2, Paragraph 3),Social welfare corporationMany are managed by.
Childcare content and functions
Minimum standards for child welfare facilitiesas well as the Nursery school childcare guidelinesBased on the above, the childcare will be conducted in consideration of age and individual differences among children. The contents include "preservation of life" and "stabilization of emotions" corresponding to nursing, and 5 areas equivalent to education ("health", "human relations", "environment", "language", "expression"). At the root. At nursery schools, these are comprehensively developed while having mutual relations through the life and play of children.
A nursery teacher prepares a monthly plan that summarizes the contents of childcare for one month by intermingling the direction of childcare, goals, seasons, events, etc., a weekly plan that summarizes the contents of childcare for one week, and a plan that summarizes the flow of daycare. It is general to make and promote childcare along them.
The time when childcare is possible varies depending on the daycare center or local government. It is common from 7:19 to 22:XNUMX, but the number of cases where it is opened until XNUMX:XNUMX is increasing.Bon holiday-New Year's HolidayWhether or not to open is also different depending on the day care center or local government.
Though it is a small number, after school child healthy upbringing business operation summarybased onAfter-school child healthy upbringing businessMay be operated within daycare facilities (as of May 2008, 5, 1% of children's clubs after school as a whole).
In recent yearsChild care support centerIn some cases, the garden is openEventsAnd child-rearing consultation.Temporary childcare is also provided to temporarily take care of children who have not been admitted (see details).ChildcareSee article).
“Authorization” and “out of authorization” at daycare centers
Licensed nursery school
In addition to so-called licensed daycare centers, there are small-scale licensed daycare centers and night-time licensed daycare centers. In addition to conforming to the minimum standards for child welfare facilities, licensed daycare centers are licensed. Guidelines Guideline for small-scale nursery installation approval Criteria for nighttime nursery installation approvalMust meet the requirements of.
A bill has been submitted to the Diet to eliminate the national minimum standards for child welfare facilities that are applied to licensed nursery schools and to establish by local government ordinance, and discussion is emerging..
Unlicensed childcare facility
Childcare facilities that fall under the Child Welfare Law but are not licensed are called “unlicensed childcare facilities” or “unlicensed childcare centers” and are installed by notification. It is also called an unlicensed nursery school.
For so-called unlicensed nursery schools that meet the standards set by local governments, the local governments may provide their own subsidies and supervision.Local independent childcare businessI call it. For example, in TokyoCertified nursery schoolIs called.
With entrance requirement "we need childcare"
- Working outside the home of parents (full-time work, part-time work, agriculture, forestry and fisheries as a business, etc.)
- In-home labor of parents (self-employed, in-house work, etc.)
- Before and after childbirth
- Parental injury or disability
- Nursing care for relatives living together
- Disaster recovery
Can be given.
In some cases, priority is given to these households from the perspective of family welfare for mothers and children.
In addition, the following conditions are listed as admission requirements, in which case the priority of admission will be low (as determined by the municipality).
- When parents are attending daytime school
- When a parent has a willingness to work and is seeking a job (some municipalities have a one month limit)
In the past, admission to a nursery school was "lacking childcare"MeasureHowever, under the current system, it is established as a "contract."
In many municipalities, childcare fees areincome tax-Resident taxCalculated based on the taxation status and the age of the child. Depending on the age of the child entering the school or at the beginning of the year, there are many cases where people are classified as 3 years old or older and under 3 years old, but there are categories such as "0 years old", "1, 2 years old", "3 years old", "4 years old and older", etc. In some cases. If more than one child is admitted to the nursery school at the same time, the childcare fee is often exempted according to the number of children in the nursery school.
Payment method, etc.
The payment method depends on the municipality.Account transferIn some municipalities, the method of paying directly to the municipalities is adopted, and in other municipalities, the nursery school collects the money. The Child Welfare Law does not allow children to leave due to non-payment of childcare fees. If unpaid payment occurs, payment is urged by the commune of the municipalities, etc., but due to the increase in unpaid childcare in recent years, many local governments take legal measures such as seizure of salaries.
From the day of admission年度Even if the child's age increases by one by the end of the period, the age category will not change. Therefore, even children with the same date of birth may have different childcare fees or different classes if they enter during the year.
The situation of authorized nursery school
- There are 23,711 daycare centers.
- The number of childcare staff is 2,240,178.
- Number of children used is 2,176,802
- The number of waiting children is 24,825.
- The overall utilization rate is 34.2%.
- Utilization rate under 3 years old is 25.3%.
The number of children using nursery schools is1975 Due to the declining birthrate, the peak of 50 people (1,996,082)1994 The decreasing trend continued until (6),1995 After (7), it started to increase,2004 (16) 1,966,9291975 The peak of (50) was exceeded. It has continued to increase since then. this is,1973 Born (Showa 48) (peak of the second baby boom) was 2 years old1978 (Showa 53) The situation of kindergarten where the number of children continues to decrease with the peak time,1994 (6) It was similar before,1995 After 7, it is obviously different.
Status of waiting-list children
Waiting children who cannot accept due to overcapacity even if they want to use a nursery school have become a problem mainly in urban areas (for example, Kawasaki City also accepts overcrowding, but still responds to applications. I can't)
According to the situation of the nursery school, most of the waiting-list children are 1-2 years old (63.7% of the total).. This is because the number of children under the age of 3 that can be accepted by daycare is small. In addition, waiting-list children account for 7% of the total in seven prefectures in Kanto (Saitama, Tokyo, Chiba, Kanagawa) and Kinki (Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo) and other ordinance-designated cities and core cities. It is estimated that most of the waiting-list children are apparently waiting-list children who are admitted to non-licensed childcare facilities, and it is estimated that there are few true waiting-list children who cannot enter unlicensed childcare facilities. In addition, according to statistics by local governments, waiting children who enter childcare facilities not authorized by the local government may be excluded from the number of waiting children. In 77.7, the government and the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare announced a policy to clarify the number and timing of zero waiting-list children nationwide in 2013, two years later.. Yokohama City announced that it has achieved zero waiters as of April 2013, 4.
Current situation of shortage of childcare workers
In recent years, as the construction of nursery schools is progressing mainly in large cities to eliminate the waiting children, we are facing new problems such as a serious shortage of human resources for nursery teachers. It is expected to be a major obstacle to the development of nursery schools.
Difference from kindergarten
KindergartenSchool education lawbyEarly childhood educationIt is a facility and is defined in Article 1 of the same law.Dedicated to pre-school and extra curricular(Ichijo school)”. Kindergarten teachers provide guidance. Not for children under 3 years.
The opening hours are around 9 pm and the closing hours are around 14:17 on noon or lunch day (or lunch day), but in recent years, many kindergartens have been provided with childcare services (childcare performed after hours). The target closing time has been expanded until around XNUMX:XNUMX.
Difference in qualification
Issued by the prefectural board of education to be a kindergarten teacherKindergarten teacher licenseThe nursery school qualification is required at the nursery school. In addition to childcare teachers, the number of 0-year-olds set by local governments as a zero-year-old special care programnurseorMidwifeMay be placed.
Can be placed in kindergartennursing teacher・The nursery or midwife is the occupation type of a nursery school that corresponds to a nursing assistant teacher, but these are intended for 0-year-olds and not for all ages.
Authorized child institution
- Policy that nursery schools and kindergartens should be unified (Yoho unification)for
- One of the reasons for unification of kindergartens is that it is difficult to secure a group of the size necessary for the growth of children when there are a large number of kindergartens and nursery schools while the birthrate is decreasing.
- If parents are not working, they cannot use the nursery
- Waiting-listTo eliminate
- To enhance support for parents who feel uneasy and burdened about parenting
There are several types of certified children's schools, but among these, the nursery school-certified children's school and the nursery school part of the childcare cooperation-certified children's school are equivalent to the nursery school mentioned in this section.
Differences with nursery schools
- Applications for admission to a certified children's school should be made directly to the school, not to the local government. Entrance examinations and judgments are made by each garden, not by the municipality (the examination standards of the municipality apply accordingly).
- The nursery school for children also accepts children who do not lack childcare (with the number of people deemed appropriate by the prefectural governor).
- Childcare fees are set independently by each institution (according to the criteria such as childcare fees of nursery schools set by the local government) and collected independently.
- Childcare cooperation type (nursery school part) ・In the nursery school type, education is provided in accordance with the guidelines for kindergarten education in addition to the guidelines for daycare.
- Staff qualification
- For 0-2 year olds, a childcare worker qualification
- For children aged 3 to 5 years, it is desirable to have both a kindergarten teacher's license and a nursery teacher qualification. However, consider not to exclude those who have only one qualification
- ^ "Kojien XNUMXth edition",Koto bankHow to read by.
- ^ NHK Broadcasting Culture Research Institute, “Handbook of Language, Second Edition”, p. 2, allows two types of reading: “-sho” and “-jo”. ((PDF) by)
- ^ "Welfare Statistics Manual (Children)”. Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. 2019/8/29Browse.
- ^ Child Welfare Act - e-Gov Law Search
- ^ Child Welfare Act(Law No. 6, December 3, 7) Article XNUMX-XNUMX, paragraph XNUMX
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareMinisterial OrdinanceNo. 63 (April 2008, 4). “ (PDF)". 2009/2/7Browse.
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfarenoticeNo. 141 (March 2008, 3). “ (PDF)". 2009/2/7Browse.
- ^ Notification of Director General of Child and Family Affairs Bureau, Ministry of Health and Welfare No. 294 from Children (April 1998, 4)."Out-of-school health promotion program for children"". About conduct of after-school child healthy upbringing business. 2009/2/11Browse.
- ^ Director of Child and Family Bureau, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare notification Child No. 295 (March 2002, 3). “"Guidelines for approval of nursery school installation"". About setting authorization of nursery school. 2009/2/7Browse.
- ^ Notification of Director of Child and Family Affairs Bureau, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare No. 296 (March 2002, 3)."Guidelines for small-scale nursery installation approval"". About setting authorization of small nursery school. 2009/2/7Browse.
- ^ Notification of Director of Child and Family Affairs Bureau, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare No. 298 (March 2002, 3)."Criteria for approval of installation of night nursery school"". About setting authorization of night nursery school. 2009/2/7Browse.
- ^ Q&A by Yoshio Yamashita at the General Assembly Committee of the House of Councilors on April 2010, 4
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, Equal Employment and Child and Family Affairs Bureau, Childcare Division, Childcare Section (September 2009, 9)."About the situation of nursery school (April 21, 4)"". 2009/9/25Browse.
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ (PDF)
- National Child Care Council
- List of nursery schools in Japan
- Friedrich Froebel -German who had a great influence on Japanese kindergarten and nursery school education.
- On-site childcare
- In-hospital care
- Nursery library
- Recent trends
- Toilet bowl
- Child Welfare Act - e-Gov Law Search
- Shogakukan "Nippon University Encyclopedia" "Nursery" item (from Kotobank)
- National Federation of Private Nursery Schools
- National Child Care Organization Liaison Meeting
- Children's Future Foundation
- 21st Century Vocational Foundation
- Meeting of parents thinking about nursery school
At present, Nara City is a wide-area city that occupies the northern part of Nara Prefecture at the same time.Nara BasinHits the northern end of. Eastern part of the cityYamato PlateauIt forms a part of the highlands, and the highlands of 300m to 600m above sea level continue.cityNorth of ancient timesHeijozanIn the hilly area called (Narayama)KyotoIs in contact with. Narasaka, which crosses Mt. Heijo and leads to Yamashiro, has been one of the important transportation routes since ancient times.
The city area is wide in the east and west, with (1) eastern mountainous areas, and (2) many cultural assets.International Tourism and Culture CityIn the Middle East with a face asCity center, (3) Osaka OfSatellite city-Bed townWith multiple faces, the atmosphere of the region and the orientation of the inhabitants show a difference from the western part, which has been developed as a residential area with the character of.
Origin of the city name
In olden times, the present Nara city area was called Sohori.
The whole area of the city is flat terrain.As if they were evenThe terrain isNaraThe theory that it was the origin of the city name of "is influential. For more on the etymology,Nara # etymologySee.
The current Kanji notation is "Nara", but in old documentsNara""Neraku""HeijoIs also written.
- Temperature-up to 39.3 °C (1994 (6)May 8), Minimum -7.8 ℃ (1977 (52)May 2）
- Maximum precipitation-196.5 mm (2017 (29)May 10）
- Maximum instantaneous wind speed-47.2 m (1979 (54)May 9）
- Deepest snow-21 cm (1990 (2)May 2）
- Maximum number of summer days-153 days (1994 (6))
- Maximum number of summer days-85 days (1994 (6))
- Most hot days-30 days (2010 (22))
- Maximum number of tropical nights-20 days (2017 (29))
- Maximum number of winter days-90 days (1984 (Showa 59))
|Nara(Nara Local Meteorological Observatory) Climate|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||18.9|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||9.0|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||4.2|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||0.1|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−7.0|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||52.4|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||1|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5mm)||7.6||8.2||11.2||10.6||10.8||13.0||12.2||9.0||11.4||10.1||8.1||7.9||120.1|
|Average number of snowfall days (≥0 cm)||11.5||11.8||4.7||0.2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0.1||5.5||33.9|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||115.2||116.8||156.4||179.0||189.5||136.6||158.8||204.4||152.8||152.1||135.1||124.4||1,821.1|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme temperature: 1953-present)|
※About the history of the city area before the enforcement of the municipal system,NaraSee also
To the west of Nara city areaUwanabe TumulusA huge burial mound of the 5th century was built,Saki shield line burial moundsIs formed. 『WanashoLooks likeYamatoSoegami-gunYamamurago, Yangjugo, Yashimago, Ookago, Kasugago andSoge DistrictIt was the land of Saki and Torigai.
The area around the current city appears on the stage of Japanese history,710 To都 Kyo FujiwaraからHeijokyoIt was after moving to. After that, although there were several short-term capital transfers,NagaokakyoGo to784 Until then, this place was the center of Japan.NagaokakyoAfter moving to Tokyo,Todaiji Temple,Yakushiji Temple,Kofuku-ji TempleBuddhist temple forces such as remained in this area and were called the South Capital.
Kofukuji Temple is still in Yamato even in the middle agesGuardianIt's a huge jobManorThe Buddhist temple forces with the Rather, the power of the Great Temple had a great influence in times of war, and as a result, it suffered several wars. Two Great Buddha burning cases (Nanto burningとBattle of the Great Buddha of Todaiji Temple) Is a symbolic event. But,Muromachi PeriodからSengoku periodTo other countries and nearby areasYamato BushidanThe power of the Great Temple diminished as a result of effective control.
Edo PeriodToEdo Shogunate OfNara magistrateHas been installedHeavenAsTokugawa familyBecame a direct territory of.Edo Period OfTeramachiThe atmosphere of Naramachi (Naramachi). In addition, the southern part of the present city areaIse country OfTsuhanEnclave (around Furuichi TownTodo familyTerritory). Also in the northeastern part of Nara city areaYagyu ClanWas the territory of.
- 1889 (Meiji22 years)May 4 - Municipal systemBy enforcement ofSoegami-gunNara Town[Annotation 1]・Narasaka Village ・Hanjira Village ・Kawakami Village ・Zoshi Village ・Suimon Village ・Kasugano Village ・Kijira Village ・Takahata Village ・Kyosetsu Village ・Hijizuka Village ・Kitsuji Village ・Kido Village ・Ayusaka Village ・Sugiga Village ・Sanjo Village ・Shiba Tsuji Village ・Hanaka Naka Have a village areaNara TownWas launched.
- 1898 (31th year of Meiji)May 2 -Sorakami-gun NaraMunicipal systemEnforceNaraBecomes
- 1903 (36th year of Meiji)May 5 -Established city emblem.
- 1923 (Taisho12) April 4-Soegami-gunSaboIncorporated.
- 1939 (Showa14) April 4-Soegami-gunEast cityIncorporated a part of (Hakurei Temple in large character).
- 1940 (15)May 11 - Ikoma-gunToto VillageIncorporated.
- 1945 (Showa 20)- Nara air raid.
- 1951 (26)May 3 -SoegamiDaianji Temple・Higashiichimura/Ikoma DistrictHeijo VillageIncorporated.
- 1955 (Showa 30) March 3-Soegami-gunTatsuichi-Gotaya Village-Obiha Town-Meiji village・Ikoma DistrictTomi Town-Fushimi TownIncorporated.
- 1957 (32)May 9 -SoegamiTahara-Yagyu Village-Oyanagi Village-Tozato Village-Sakawa VillageIncorporated.
- 1977 (52)May 2 -Establishment of city flag.
- 2002 (Heisei14 years) June 4- Core citySpecified.
- 2005 (17) April 4- Yamabe DistrictTsumura・Sougami-gunTsukigase VillageIncorporated.
Change of city limits
|Meiji 22||Meiji 29||Meiji 31||12th year of Taisho||Showa 2||Showa 15||Showa 25||Showa 26||Showa 28||Showa 30||Showa 32||Showa 43||Heisei 3||Heisei 17||Now|
|Tomio Village||Tomi Town|
|Obiyashi Village||Obiha Town|
|Tsukise Village||Tsukigase Village|
- TsumuraWas renamed in 3 (until 3, the indication of "Tsubaki" was "Show", after 3, the bias was "Ne")
- Mayor : Gen Nakagawa(Nakagawa Motonobu, popular name: Gen Nakagawa) (2009 May 7 - Current)
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|1||Yasumoto Hikosuke||1898 (31th year of Meiji)May 2||1898 (31th year of Meiji)May 4|
|2||Kirishima Shoyo||1898 (31th year of Meiji)May 4||1898 (31th year of Meiji)May 7|
|3||Yoshimori Omori||1898 (31th year of Meiji)May 9||1902 (35th year of Meiji)May 1|
|4||Rita Taita||1902 (35th year of Meiji)May 4||1905 (38th year of Meiji)May 3|
|5||Matsui Motojun||1905 (38th year of Meiji)May 4||1908 (41th year of Meiji)May 2|
|6||Genkichi Kimoto||1908 (41th year of Meiji)May 4||1911 (44th year of Meiji)May 10|
|7||Hisashi Nishijo||1911 (44th year of Meiji)May 11||1919 (Taisho 8)May 5|
|8||Fukutaro Sagawa||1919 (Taisho 8th year)May 7||1925 (Taisho 14)May 3|
|9||Hirokichi Oguni||1925 (Taisho 14th year)May 8||1929 (4)May 8|
|10||Morita Uzaburo||1929May 8||1933 (8)May 8|
|11||Ishihara Zensaburo||1933May 9||1937 (12)May 9|
|12||Sadataro Matsui||1937May 10||1939 (14)May 10|
|13||Kiyoshi Taki||1939May 10||1945 (20)May 12||Experienced assistant|
|14||Kiyoshi Ishikawa||1946 (21)May 6||1946May 11||Experienced assistant|
|15||Kataoka Yasutaro||1947 (22)May 4||1951 (26)May 4||Experienced assistant|
|16||Masatsugu Takagura||1951May 4||1967 (42)May 4|
|17||Tadamasa Kagida||1967May 5||1980 (55)May 9|
|18||Hiroshi Kiyama||1980May 9||1984 (59)May 9||Earnings/assistant experience|
|19||Eizo Nishida||1984 (Showa 59)/9/28||1992 (4) April 9||Experienced assistant|
|20||Yasunori Okawa||1992 (Heisei 4)/9/28||2004 (16) April 9||Earnings/assistant experience|
|21||Tadashi Kageda||2004 (Heisei 16)/9/28||2005 (17)May 7|
|22||Akira Fujiwara||2005May 7||2009 (21)May 7|
|23||Gen Nakagawa||2009 (Heisei 21)/7/31||Incumbent|
1889 (22th year of Meiji) Municipal systemNara town was established by the enforcement, and the government office was located in Tojibayashi town.Yagyu ClanPlaced in the ruins of a mansion.Municipal systemEven after the enforcement, there was a government building in the same area until 1977 (Showa 52). Moved to the current Nihon-Oji Minami 2-chome building on February 11, 1.. In Nara City, the city hall is called "Nara City Hall".
- 39 people
Nara Prefectural Assembly
- Electoral district Yamabe-gun, Nara-shi
- 11 people
House of Representatives
- Term of office: October 2021, 3 (Reiwa 10 years) --October 31, 2025 (Reiwa 7 years) ("49th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Nara Prefecture 1st Ward(Nara City, excluding the former Tsumura area,Ikoma City）||Sumio Mabuchi||Constitutional Democratic Party||7||Constituency|
|Shigeru Kobayashi||LDP||3||Proportional revival|
|Kiyoshige Maekawa||Japan Restoration Party||1||Proportional revival|
|Nara Prefecture 2st Ward(OldTsumuraNara city in the area)||Sanae Takaichi||LDP||9||Constituency|
Sister cities/partner cities
- sister city
- Koriyama(Fukushima)- 1971 (46)May 8Partnership
- Obama City(Fukui)- 1971 (46)May 11Partnership
- Dazaifu City(Fukuoka)- 2002 (14)May 6Partnership
- Usa City(Oita)- 2004 (16)May 7Partnership
- Tagajo City(Miyagi)- 2010 (22)May 2Partnership
- National Monzen Town Summit -A conference held by local governments, tourism associations, and commercial personnel who have Monzen towns that have developed around shrines and temples across the country to revitalize the region and promote town development.
- Gyeongju(South KoreaGyeongsangbuk-do)- 1970 (45)May 4Conclusion
- Toledo(SpainCastile-La Mancha ProvinceToledo)- 1972 (47)May 9Conclusion
- Xi'an City(People's Republic of ChinaShaanxi)- 1974 (49)May 2Conclusion
- Versailles(FranceYvelines)- 1986 (61)May 11Conclusion
- Canberra(Australian CommonwealthCapital Territory (ACT))- 1993 (5)May 10Conclusion
- Yangzhou(People's Republic of ChinaJiangsu)- 2010 (22)May 5Conclusion
Since Nara City is the prefectural capital, many national institutions, various financial institutions, and branches of large corporations are concentrated.Kintetsu Nara Station,Shin-Omiya StationAre concentrated around. For companies headquartered in NaraNanto BankAnd develop bus business in the prefectureNara KotsuThere is.In addition, we will develop related businesses such as railway networks, department stores, and real estate throughout Nara Prefecture.Kinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu) andKintetsu GroupHas a great influence on the economy of Nara City and is a group companyNara KotsuIt also has a close relationship with the tourism industry.
The annual number of tourists reaches about 1400 million, but in recent years Nara tourism has included Kyoto city and school trips.OsakaThe number of rooms and the occupancy rate of accommodation facilities are low compared to other countries.
Large commercial facilitiesNara family(Kintetsu Department Store),Paradis,Mi NaraThere,Takanohara StationPrevious,Gakken Nara Tomigaoka StationIn frontAEON MALLIs open.Also,Yamatokoriyama CityThere is a shopping mall that is open on the border with Nara City.In the shopping district in the cityTouko Shopping Street, Mochiido Center Town,Konishi Sakura Street Shopping Streetand so on.Restaurants etc.Kintetsu Nara Station-JR Nara StationAround,Sanjo street, There are many stores around Shin-Omiya Station, and various stores are located in front of Gakuemmae and along the main road of Oshikuma.
Traditional local industries such as brush and ink still exist, but their economic scale is not large. In the south of the cityDaiwa House Industry,Sekisui Chemical Industry,ス ケ ー タ ー, Daiichi Kako and other large factories of house makers and plastic product companies are in operation.
The development of suburban residential areas had been underway since before the war,1950 Or later,Gakuenmae StationIn the area west of the Heijo Palace ruins centered on Kintetsu Group, the development of residential land led by private companies has begun in earnest.1972 At the northern end of the city Heijo hillsAtJapan Housing Corporation Was an early large-scale work in KansaiNew townIs Heijo/Soraku New TownThe move-in to has begun.After that, residential land development progressed all over the suburbs of the city, especiallyKintetsu Nara Line,Kintetsu Keihanna Line ,Kintetsu Kyoto LineAlong the line is Osaka CityBed townBecause it is, commuting to Osaka City (so-called)Nara citizen) Is many.
2010 Held inHeijo 1300 year festivalTaking this opportunity, a continuous grade crossing project around JR Nara Station was carried out, and the scenery of the city was in 1988.Nara Silk Road ExpoIt has changed significantly since then.At the same time, cultural assets such as the restoration of the Daigokuden of the Heijo Palace site and the restoration of the cathedral at Yakushiji and Kofukuji were also carried out.Since then,2020 Tokyo Olympics,2025 Osaka / Kansai Expo, Scheduled for 2037Linear Chuo ShinkansenAccommodation facilities are being developed in various parts of the city in anticipation of an increase in tourism demand due to the opening of all lines.
Headquartered major companies
- Imperial Household Agency Shosoin Office
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Nara Administrative Evaluation Office
- Ministry of Justice NaraLegal Affairs Bureau, NaraProbation office, Nara,Nara Boy Prison,,,Nara Prosecutor's Office,Osaka Immigration BureauNara Branch Office
- Ministry of Finance Kinki Finance Bureau Nara Finance Office, Nara Tax Office
- Ministry of education Nara Institute of Cultural Properties,Nara National Museum
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Nara Labor Bureau / Nara Labor Standards Inspection Office
- Japan Pension Service Nara Pension Office
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Nara National Highway Office, Nara Local Meteorological Observatory
- Ministry of Defense SDF Nara Regional Cooperation Headquarters,Japan Air Self-Defense ForceNara base(JASDF Executive Candidate School）
- Nara District Court
- Nara Family Court
- Nara Summary Court
Since the 2000 census recorded 37 people, it has been on a downward trend. The population in 4944 will be about 2021.
|Nara City and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Nara City's Age and Gender Population Distribution (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Nara city (equivalent area) population changes
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Data source Nara Prefectural Statistics DivisionPopulation on October 10st of each year according to the survey. In 1, Tsukigase Village and Tsuge Village were incorporated to expand the city area.
- Nara University
- Kinki UniversityFaculty of Agriculture
- Tezukayama University
- Nara Gakuen University Tomigaoka Campus
- Tezukayama University Junior College
- Nara Saho Junior College
- Nara Prefectural Nara High School
- Nara Prefectural Takamado Art High School
- Nara Prefectural Tomigaoka High School
- Nara Prefectural Nara Commerce and Industry High School
- Nara Prefectural West Kyoto High School
- Nara Prefectural Heijo High School
- Nara Prefectural Yamabe High School
- Nara Prefectural International High School
- Ikuei West High School
- Kashima Gakuen High SchoolNara Campus
- Clark Memorial International High SchoolNara Campus
- Daiichi Gakuin High SchoolNara Campus
- Tezukayama High School
- Todaiji Gakuen High School
- Nara Ikuei High School
- Nara Gakuen Tomigaoka High School
- Nara Girls' High School
- Nara University High School
- Closed School/Integration: Only after Heisei
- NationalNara Women's University Secondary School*Coeducation
Junior high school
- Nara City Asuka Junior High School
- Nara City Kasuga Junior High School
- Nara City Keizai Junior High School
- Nara City Kotokan Yagyu Junior High School
- Nara City Tahara Junior High School
- Nara City Tsukigase Junior High School
- Nara City Tsume Junior High School
- Nara City Tomigaoka Junior High School
- Nara City Tomigaoka Kita Junior High School
- Nara City Tomio Junior High School
- Nara City Tomio Minami Junior High School
- Nara City Tomio Third Junior High School
- Nara City Tonan Junior High School
- Nara City Nina Junior High School
- Nara City Fushimi Junior High School
- Nara City Heijo Junior High School
- Nara City Heijo Higashi Junior High School
- Nara City Heijo Nishi Junior High School
- Nara City Mikasa Junior High School
- Nara City Toto Junior High School
- Nara City Wakakusa Junior High School
- Ikuei West Junior High School
- Tezukayama Junior High School
- Todaiji Gakuen Junior High School
- Nara Ikuei Junior High School
- Nara Gakuen Tomigaoka Junior High School
- Nara Women's Junior High School*Closed
[Closed school: only after Heisei]
- Nara City Asuka Elementary School
- Nara City Ayameike Elementary School
- Ukyo Elementary School, Nara City
- Nara City Omiya Elementary School
- Nara City Oyanagi Elementary School
- Nara City Obiha Elementary School
- Nara City Kosaka Elementary School
- Nara City Kosakakita Elementary School
- Nara City Saidaiji Kita Elementary School
- Nara City Saho Elementary School
- Nara City Sabogawa Elementary School
- Nara City Sahodai Elementary School
- Nara City Sakyo Elementary School
- Nara City Sumi Elementary School
- Nara Municipal Sumiminami Elementary School
- Nara City Shinko Elementary School
- Suzaku Elementary School
- Nara City Seiwa Elementary School
- Nara City Daianji Elementary School
- Nara City Daianji West Elementary School
- Nara City Tatsuichi Elementary School
- Nara City Tahara Elementary School
- Nara City Tsukigase Elementary School
- Tsubakii Elementary School
- Nara City Tsume Elementary School
- Nara City Tsurumai Elementary School
- Nara City Higashi City Elementary School
- Nara City Tomio Third Elementary School
- Nara Municipal Tomio Minami Elementary School
- Tomi Kita Elementary School, Nara City
- Tomigaoka Elementary School
- Nara City Torimi Elementary School
- Nara City Nina Elementary School
- Higashi Tomigaoka Elementary School
- Fushimi Elementary School
- Nara City Fushimi Minami Elementary School
- Nara City Heijo Elementary School
- Heijo Nishi Elementary School
- Tora Elementary School, Nara City
- Nara City Sansui Elementary School
- Nara City Meiji Elementary School
- Nara City Yagyu Elementary School
- Nara City Rokujo Elementary School
- Kinki University Elementary School
- Tezukayama Elementary School
- Nara Ikuei Elementary School
- Nara Gakuen Elementary School
- The area code of Nara's telephone number is Nara No. 1MA"0742" which is Nara No. 2 MA is used in the Tsume and Tsukase districts in "0743", but since Nara No. 1 MA and Nara No. 2 MA are treated as the same city, the city fee is Applied. Former Nara city area1982 The area code was unified.
- In addition to the above, Nara No. 2 MA area isYamatokoriyama City,Tenri City,Ikoma City,Yamazoe VillageandKyotoSoraku-gun OfKasagiとMinamiyamashiro Village,OsakaShijonawate CityIn the Taharadai area, you can call from Nara 2MA without an area code, and from Nara 1MA you need an area code, but you can call at a local rate.
The above is the collection and delivery station. *The postal codes in Nara are as follows.
- "630-80xx""630-81xx""630-82xx""630-83xx""630-84xx＝＝Nara city center, Aoyama, Amagatsuji, Nishi no Kyo, temple, Furuichi, Obiha district, etc. In charge of collection and delivery of Nara Central Bureau.
- "631-00xx""631-08xx=Saidaiji, Ayameike, Gakuenmae, Tomio, Tomigaoka, Takanohara area, etc. In charge of collection and delivery of Nara Nishi station.
- "630-11xx”= Sukawa, Sakawa area, etc. In charge of collection and delivery of the Sugawa station.
- "630-12xx== Yagyu area etc. In charge of collection and delivery of the Yagyu Bureau.
- "630-21xx] = Mizuma, Tahara area, etc. In charge of collection and delivery at the Makoto Department.
- "630-23xx== Tsukigase Village area, former Soegami District. In charge of collection and delivery at Hatano Bureau (Yamazoe Village).
- "632-01xx== Former Yamabe-gun, Tsumura Village area, generally north of Meihan National Highway. Responsible for collection and delivery of the Shinjuku Bessho Bureau.
- "632-02xx== Old Tsumura area, generally south of Meihan National Highway. In charge of collection and delivery at Someda Bureau (Uda City).
By trainJR West JapanArea is small, and the commuting demand in western residential areas isKintetsuIs in charge.Many roads in the city are narrow compared to the traffic volume, and chronic congestion occurs on holidays. The only city in which 47 prefectures are locatedHighway national roadHowever, it connects to central Osaka via a general toll road (Daini Hanna Road).In addition, it passes through the city where route formulation has been difficult for many years.Kyonawa Expressway(General highway 24Bypass) construction2019 Was started.
- The closest airport to Nara isOsaka International Airport(Itami Airport)
- The closest international airport to NaraKIX
- According to the JTB timetable, the central station is JR Nara Station, but Kintetsu Nara Station is better.Nara ParkClose to major tourist destinations such asBoarding and alighting personnelThere are overwhelmingly more Kintetsu Nara stations.Both stations are about 900m apart in a straight line.
- Nearest station of City Hall:Shin-Omiya Station
- At the prefectural capital of KinkiTsu Cityと と も にTramIs a city that never existed.However, once on the Kintetsu Nara LineYusaka Station800m from (currently abolished) to Kintetsu Nara StationCombined trackwas.
West Japan Railway (JR West)
- QKansai Main Line(Yamato Line）
- USakurai Line(Manyo Mahoroba Line)
*In the regular timetable, there are no high-quality trains that require a separate fare in addition to tickets for limited express trains. Nara Prefecture is the only prefecture in which 46 JR prefectures have railway lines and "no JR limited express train (passenger train/timer train) runs".[Annotation 2]In addition, the timetable was revised on March 2006, 3.KasugaThe only prefecture in 46 prefectures that "no JR excellent train (same as above) runs"[Annotation 2]Became. Similarly, after the abolition of the express "Kasuga", on the JR line in NaraRailcarNo passenger trains (commuter trains) run by[Annotation 3].. (The above are all as of September 2015)
Kinki Nippon Railway
Kintetsu Limited ExpressConnects the city to Osaka, Kyoto, Kashihara, and Ise-Shima, especiallyTokaido ShinkansenLimited express trains bound for Kyoto, which are responsible for transportation with and to Kyoto, are operated frequently.
- AKintetsu Nara Line
- Tomio Station - Gakuenmae Station - Shobuike Station - Yamato-Saidaiji Station - Shin-Omiya Station - Kintetsu Nara Station
- BKintetsu Kyoto Line
- BKintetsu Kashihara Line
- CKintetsu Keihanna Line
- Nara Kotsu
- NC Bus
- Mie traffic
- From Momokano area in the former Tsukigase village areaUenoshi StationThere is a route to the direction.
- Mushroom bus
- A community bus from Kizugawa City, Kyoto PrefectureTakanohara StationGet into.
- Meihan National Highway - General national highway dedicated to highways(General Route 25 Bypass).Kinki Expressway Nagoya Osaka LineMake up a part of. free.
- Kyonawa Expressway - High-standard highways designated by the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism(General Route 24 Bypass). Through Nara CityYamato North RoadIs in business.
- Daini Hanna Toll Road - Regional high standard road(General Route 163 Bypass).Hanshin Expressway No. 13 Higashi Osaka LineDirectly connected to.
Pass through Nara cityDaini Hanna Toll Road,Meihan National Highway, In businessKyonawa ExpresswayAre all highways, not national highways, and are the only cities in 47 prefectures in Nara.Highway national roadDoes not exist. AroundNishi-Meihan Expressway OfKoriyama ICとTenri ICThere is.
General national road
Main prefectural road
- Hannah Road(Nara Prefectural Road No. 1, Nara Ikoma Line）
- Kyoto Prefectural Road/Nara Prefectural Road 4 Kasagi Yamazoe Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road/Nara Prefectural Road 7 Hirakata Yamato Koriyama Line
- Nara Prefectural Road 9 Nara Yamato-gun Yamakaruga Line
- Nara Prefectural Road 25 Tsukise Needle Line
- Nara Prefectural Route 28 Yoshino Muroji Temple Needle Line
- Nara Prefectural Road/Kyoto Prefectural Road 33 Nara Kasagi Line
- Nara Prefectural Road 38 Sakurai Tsume Line
- Nara Prefectural Road 41 Nara Yamatokoriyama Line
- Nara Prefectural Road/Kyoto Prefectural Road 44 Nara Kamo Line
- Nara Prefectural Road/Kyoto Prefectural Road 47 Tenri Kamo Kizu Line
- Nara Prefectural Road 51 Tenri Loop Line
- Nara Prefectural Road/Kyoto Prefectural Road 52 Nara Seika Line
- Nara Prefectural Road/Mie Prefectural Road 80 Nara Nabari Line
- Mie Prefectural Road/Nara Prefectural Road/Kyoto Prefectural Road 82 Ueno Minamiyamashiro Line
General prefectural road
- Nara Prefectural Road 104 Yata Nara Line
- Nara Prefectural Road No. 122, Keiyo Bus Stop Yakushiji Line
- Nara Prefectural Road 127 Kitano Toyama Line
- Nara Prefectural Road 172 Obo-Echi Line
- Nara Prefectural Road 173 Shimosakawa-sakahara Line
- Nara Prefectural Road 176 Sanryo Saki Line
- Nara Prefectural Road 183 Hikasa Higashi-Kanbou Line
- Nara Prefectural Road No. 184 Suyama Nishisakawa Line
- Nara Prefectural Road 186 Fukuzumi Yatahara Line
- Nara Prefectural Road 187 Fukuzumi Kamitsubashi Line
- Nara Prefectural Road 188 Takahatayama Line
- Nara Prefectural Road No. 214 Tsukise Sangaya Line
- Nara Prefectural Road 245 Life Assistance Shimogi Line
- Nara Prefectural Road No. 246 Baba Harigabesho Kokura Line
- Nara Prefectural Road 249 Yamatokoriyama Loop Line
- Nara Prefectural Road 266 Nara West's Kei Ikaruga Bicycle Road Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road/Nara Prefectural Road 702 Osaka Hiraoka Nara Line
- Kyoto Prefectural Road / Nara Prefectural Road 751 Kizu Heijo Line
- Kyoto Prefectural Road/Nara Prefectural Road 752 Takada Higashi-Narukawa Line
- Nara Prefectural Road/Kyoto Prefectural Road 753 Tsukigase Imayama Line
- Kyoto Prefectural Road/Nara Prefectural Road 754 Kizu Yokota Line
- Nara Prefectural Road/Mie Prefectural Road 781 Tounabari Line
Private toll road
- Kasuga Grand Shrine
- Temuzan Hachimangu
- Sugawara Tenmangu
- Isagawa Shrine (Honkomoricho)
- Hankoku Shrine
- Himuro Shrine
- Naratsuhiko Shrine
- Shimada Shrine
- Sacred shrine
- Sudo Emperor
- Kyobate Shrine
- Naramachi Tenjinsha
- Yuga Shrine
- Yakekasuga Shrine
- Chintakureifu Shrine
- Saki Shrine (Kamehata)
- Saki Shrine (Nishihata)
- Sarutahiko Shrine
- Teikio Shrine
- Uneme Shrine
- Inoue Shrine
- Sumiyoshi Shrine (Shonancho)
- Sumiyoshi Shrine (Imazushicho)
- Hayabusa Shrine
- Hakusan Shrine (Kitanoshocho)
- Isagawa Shrine (Nishinoshinyacho)
- Hakusan Shrine (Gangojicho)
- Katte Shrine
- Yasaka Shrine
- Tsukihi Shrine
- Kasuga Wakamiya Shrine (Nakatsujicho)
- Hachioji shrine
- Nanto Seven Great TemplesOf these, 6 temples are located in the city.
- Shinyakushi-ji Temple
- Lingshan Temple
- Obi Temple
- Toshodaiji Temple
- Denkoji Temple
- Akishinoji Temple
- Tenrin-in Temple
- Hokkeji Temple
- Kairyuji Temple
- Immortal temple
- Kojoji Temple
- Enshoji Temple
- Shiratoji Temple
- Orthodox temple
- Shomei-ji Temple
- Renjoji Temple
- Hojuji Temple
- Shokakuji Temple
- Shonenji Temple
- Kobayashi Temple
- Saisho-ji Temple
- Hotokuji Temple
- Kontaiji Temple
- Joukyouji Temple
- Saifukuji Temple
- Jofukuji Temple
- Binight Temple
- Saisho-ji Temple
- Fukuji --Abandoned temple
- Shoganin --Abandoned temple
Other religious facilities
- Hoso Jizo(Historic site of the country)
- Jigokudani sacred cave line engraved cliff Buddha (national historic site)
- Kasuga mountain cave Buddha(Historic site of the country)
- WakasayamaYamayaki (January)
- Daianji TempleKoninkai (January)
- Kasuga Grand ShrineMantoro (February, August)
- Todaiji TempleShujikai(Taking water) (March)
- Saidaiji TempleLarge tea ceremony (April)
- Heijo Transition Festival (April)
- Toshodaiji TempleMaki Uchiwa (May)
- Sugawara Shrine Saegusa Festival-Yuri Festival-(June)
- Daianji bamboo memorial service (June)
- Nara Flower Association(May)
- uppercase letterBonfire (August)
- Basara Festival (August)
- Shiba Nou (September)
- Female festival(May)
- deerThe corner cut (October)
- Autumn festival in the old village area of Nara city (October)
- Futon taiko (taikodai) and ground carts will be walked in the suburbs around October 10 and in urban areas around October 10.
- Shosoin Exhibition
- At the time of the Shosoin exhibition, many temples and shrines in and around Nara will hold special exhibitions and exhibitions of the secret Buddha.
- Nara Marathon(May)
- Kasuga Wakamiya On Festival(May)
- Nara National Museum
- Nara Institute of Cultural PropertiesHeijo Palace Ruins Museum
- Nara Prefectural Museum of Art
- Nara City Museum of Art
- Taikichi Irie Memorial Nara City Museum of Photography
- Shohaku Museum
- Yamato Bunkakan
- Nakano Art Museum
- Ningaku Museum
- Nara Town Museum
- Ancient City Nara Kanzashi Museum
- Closed/closed facilities
- Kintetsu Ayame Pond Amusement Park(2004 May 6(Closed)
- Nara Dreamland(2006 May 8(Closed)
- Cinema Dept Yuraku(2010 May 1(Closed)[Annotation 4]
- サ ッ カ ー
- Bicycle road race
Celebrities from Nara
- Kazumi Inamura(Hyogo prefectureAmagasakiLong, originalHyogo Prefectural AssemblyMember of parliament)
- Kosaku Uemura(Former member of the House of Representatives)
- Tadamasa Kagida(Former member of the House of Representatives, 17th mayor of Nara)
- Tadashi Kageda(Former member of the House of Representatives, 21th mayor of Nara)
- Kuroda Minoru(Osaka PrefectureKatano CityLong)
- Kazutomo Kongou(Nara PrefectureUda CityLong)
- Kei Sato(Member of the House of Councilors)
- Sanae Takaichi(Member of the House of Representatives, 18th, 19th, 23rd generationMinister of Internal Affairs and Communications）
- Sumio Mabuchi(Former member of the House of Representatives, 14th Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, 13thMinister for Special Missions, Cabinet Office (Okinawa and Northern Provinces)）
- Masahiro Morioka(Former member of the House of Representatives)
- Fukui Kenichi(Kyoto UniversityHonorary professor,1981 Nobel Prize in ChemistryAward)
- Ryoyuki Imai(University of TsukubaHonorary professor）
- Hiromi Iwai(National Museum of History and FolkloreProfessor, Professor Emeritus of Tezukayama University)
- Tomoyoshi Ichiumi(Kobe UniversityHonorary professor,Mainichi Publishing Culture AwardAward)
- Kuniomi Yamauchi(Kyoto UniversityHonorary professor,Nara Women's UniversityFaculty of Literature)
- Yuji Inada(OrthopedicsDoctor)
- Yasuyoshi Irie(photographer)
- Koji Kinutani(painter)
- Atsushi Ueda(Film director)
- Hideki Okamoto(Anime director)
- Naomi Kawase(Film director)
- Tomoe Takahashi(Film director)
- Tomoko Kinharu(Screenwriter)
- Shintaro Saito(Shogi player)
- Jun Togashi(manga artist)
- Akashi family(Comedian) Born in Wakayama Prefecture
- Shinju Michiyo(actress)
- Rie Arima(Clarinet player)
- Aiko Ikuta(singer)
- Mt. Ooyama Debuko(actress)
- Shogo Kaida(Composer)
- Masaya Kato(Actor)
- Seiko Kawai(Enka singer)
- Kubo Yurika(Artist / Voice actor)
- Hiroyuki Kobori(comedian,2 pistols）
- Marina Tsuda(talent)
- Toyo Sachiyo(Actress) Born in Tokyo
- Domoto Tsuyoshi(singer,KinKi Kids）
- Ryosuke Nagata(Actor)
- Nakanishi Yasushi(singer)
- Yu Nakamura(talent)
- Koji Nishida(comedian,Laughter）
- Ichiro Nitta(singer,ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン）
- Shin Hioki(Singer-songwriter)
- Munetaka Higuchi(Musician,LOUDNESS）
- Yumi Fukuda(Actress / Talent)
- Akari Hori(talent)
- Kyoko Matsunaga(talent)
- Natsume Mito(model)
- Memu Chisato(actress)
- Tomohi Yashima(Actor, talent)
- Hiroyuki Asakura(China International Broadcastingannouncer,Sports lighter）
- Ayako Ameda(Fukui FM Broadcastannouncer)
- Fuefuki Masako(Nippon TVNewscaster)
- Naomi Kishimoto(Free announcer, OldTsumuraFrom)
- Kimura Yoshifumi(, broadcast/acting artist)
- Sayaka Kojima(Hiroshima Home TVannouncer)
- Shuichiro Ami(NHKannouncer)
- Ryo Tanaka(Every day broadcastingTv producer）
- Mai Ito(Athleticsplayer)
- Tatsuo Uto(Former Professional Baseball Player/Pitcher)
- Onodera warm(Pro baseball player)
- Yukihiro Kitaoka(Athletics/Leader)
- Kunimoto Kitamoto(soccer player)
- Deokatsu Ryusei(Sumo wrestler)Takaichi-gunTakatori Townbirth
- Introducing Naito(soccer player)
- Katsuya Nakano(soccer player)
- Nobuo Meijo(Former Prizefighter, former WBA World Super Flyweight Champion)
- Namba Real Dream(Swimmer,Japan National Team for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics）
- Nozomi Niki(Former female volleyball player)
- Takeshi Hayashi(soccer player)
- Fuka(Former female professional wrestler)
- Naoki Matsushiro(soccer player)
- Yuta Murata(Pro boxer, former WBA world middleweight champion,London Olympic Boxing MiddleweightGold Medalist, Civic Honor Award)
- Jiro Yabe(Former soccer player)
- Kaoru Wakisaka(Racing driver)
- Juichi Wakisaka(Racing driver)
- 1968 Kiyoshi Oka(Mathematician)
- 1972 Hashimoto(President of Yakushiji Temple)
- 1975 Saeki Isamu(Entrepreneur)
- 2001 Sugioka Kason(Calligrapher）
Citizen's Honor Award
- 2012 Yuta Murata(London Olympic Boxing MiddleweightGold medalist)
- 2020 Deokatsu Ryusei(Sumo Reiwa March 2nd PlaceMakuuchi highest championship)
Celebrity living in Nara city
- Ryusuke Inui(announcer）
- Hiroyuki Yamamoto(announcer)
- Rina Aiuchi(Former singer/businessman)
- Tatsuno Isamu(Climber/Montbellfounder)
- Akizuki Risu(manga artist)
People related to Nara City
- ^ At this point, Kozenin Town, Higashi-nosaka Town, Kitamimon Town, Imazaike Town, Imajiji Town, Tegai Town, Higashibuenaga Town, Higashisasaboko Town, Nakaomimon Town, Oshiage Town, Kawakubo Town, Noborioji Town, Yurugi Town, Minami Handa East Town, Kita Handa Higashi Town, Kiji Temple Town, Fukuchi-in Town, Kondo Hall Town, Bishamon Town, Ushi Town, Shiba Tombuki Town, Nakain Town, Tsurufukuin Town, Suspicious Tsujiko Town, Nain Town, Tsukijinouchi Town, Kawakami Torushuki Town, Jurin-in Town, Kawanoue Town, Jurin-in Hata Town, Yakushido Town, Ki Tsuji Town, Sannobu Town, Kyoshu Town, Nakatsuji Town, Wakido Town, Takamimon Town, Yinyo Town, Shonanin Town, Motokoji Town, Nishishinya Town, Shiba Shinya Town, Shimogimon Town, Nakashinya Town, Aji Manji Town, Kita Bath Town, Baba Town, Kitamuro Town, Minami Kido Town, Minami Naka Town, Minami Bath Town, Kotaro Town, Minamibukuro Town, Minami Shinmachi, Narukawa Town, Kawado Town, Hanazono Town , Inoue Town, Kyosetsu district east side town, Kyosetsu district west side town, Yanagi town, Nishijirin town, Komeiin town, Mochiaiden town, Nishikito town, Ogawa town, Minamiichi town, Tojibayashi town, Imamimon town, Ikeno town, Motorinin town, Tarui-cho, Hashimoto-cho, Higashi-Kido-cho, Tsubakii-cho, Minami-Uoya-cho, Teramachi, Okukomori-cho, Kitakomu-cho, Takaten-cho, Hankoku-cho, Hayashikoji-cho, Kado-shuri, Kado-shuri-ya, Kamisanjo-cho, Shimosanjo Town, Honkomori Town, Imazutsuko Town, Aburaka District Town, Nishinosaka Town, Millionga Tsujiko Town, Takatenshi Town, Sakashiniya Town, Okushiba Town, Kitaichi Town, Ibubuike Town, Higashi Shinka Town, Nishi Shinka Town, Nishi Shinka No., Funabashi Town, Boyashiki Town, Shujukuin Town, Nabeya Town, Soybean Town, Minamihoren Town, Uchimurahara Town, Kitakoji Town, Minami Handanaka Town, Handa Yoko Town, Kita Handa Nishi Town, Soybean Yamatochi Town, Kita Handaka Town , Kitaoya Higashi-cho, Tamon-cho, Nishi-Bakunaga-cho, Kitabukuro-cho, Nishi-Sasaboko-cho, Kitakawabata-cho, Kitao-ya Nishi-cho, Goto-cho, Oshikoji-cho, Handa-outuki-cho, Nishimimon-cho, Konishi-cho, Higashimuminami-cho, Higashimukinaka-cho, Higashimukita-cho, There are Hashiba town and Nakasuji town.
- ^ a b ShinkansenExceptHiroshimaAlso applies to this.
- ^ MoreTokyo-Kanagawa-ShizuokaAlso corresponds to this. JR is all electrifiedAichi-Ishikawa-Shiga-OsakaThere is a railcar regular passenger train in
- ^ With the closing, Nara City will be the only "Non-cinema" in Japan in 2012.Prefectural office location", In the same yearYamaguchi Is the prefectural capital ofYamaguchi CityBut the only movie theater "Scary of Yamaguchi" closed
- ^ Establishment of Nara City Flag February 52, 2 Notification No. 10
- ^ Municipal emblem No. 36 of May 5, 5
- ^ Ordinance to change the location of the office in Nara City
- ^ "Normal value (value for each year/month)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/5/19Browse.
- ^ "1st to 10th place in the history of observation (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2018/12/5Browse.
- ^ "Illustration of Japanese municipalities" Shogakukan dictionary editorial department,Shogakukan, January 2007, 1, first edition, first print, page 10.ISBN 4095263113.
- ^ Establishment of Nara City Flag
- ^ Mr. Nishitani, Deputy Mayor of Nara City(Mainichi Shimbun Nara Edition, September 2018, 9)
- ^ Shinji Okubo/Nara City History Editorial Board (Edit) "History of Nara City, Shishi IV" Chapter XNUMX Establishment of Nara City Section XNUMX Movement to a modern city Nara City Retrieved September 2018, 9
- ^ History of Nara-Showa (1926-1989)- Nara City Retrieved September 2018, 9
- ^ List of National Historic Sites, Scenic Spots and Natural Monuments Nara City. Retrieved November 2014, 11.
- ^ [Museum of Oriental Folklore] Uhufu Washa PinkAsahi Shimbun, September 2012, 2
- ^ “There is no movie theater in Nara city... Circumstances of “Japan's only prefectural capital””. MSN Sankei News (Sankei Digital). (September 2011, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2011, 8.
- ^ "Goodbye, the silver screen of the prefectural capital, "Yamaguchi Scala", closed on the 1st of next month" "Asahi Shimbun," morning edition, October 2012, 10, Yamaguchi-26 region, page 1
- ^ "Scary of Yamaguchi, half-century history, pushed by cinemacon, DVD rental store". MSN Sankei News (Sankei Digital). (September 2012, 10). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2012, 10.
- ^ Grand sumo wrestling January 2nd place Place of Makuuchi's highest winning wrestler Deokatsu Ryuseki victory celebration parade and awarding of Nara citizen honorary prize Nara City (February 2020, 2) Read February 19, 2020
- Japanese capital
- Urumashi Urawashi Nara
- Tourist city
- Osaka metropolitan area