Photo TSS TV Shin Hiroshima
XNUMX newly infected people in Hiroshima prefecture, XNUMX people for XNUMX consecutive days, XNUMXth new corona
If you write the contents roughly
This brings the total number of deaths from the new coronavirus in Hiroshima Prefecture to 190.
New coronavirus. On the XNUMXth, it was announced that there were XNUMX newly infected people in Hiroshima prefecture. (XNUMX people the day before, Tuesday last week ... → Continue reading
Hiroshima News TSS
We will deliver the latest news in various genres such as incidents, accidents, disasters, politics, economics, sports, etc. interviewed in Hiroshima Prefecture and Iwakuni City, Yamaguchi Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
New coronavirus(Shingata coronavirus,English: Novel coronavirus, nCoV) IsCoronavirus familyOrthocoronavirus subfamilyBelongs toウ イ ル スOf these, it is a tentative name given to those that are medically and publicly important..
In particularHuman coronavirusIt is often used in. (Human) Coronavirus against humanityEndemic diseaseIs believed to becoldCauses (common cold) -like symptoms,Is prevalent as a serious infection, often accompanied by pneumonia.
The following viruses were positioned as new coronaviruses before their official names were given.
|Formal name||Other names||Susceptible host[† 1]||First discovery location (discovery year)||Infection|
|SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)[† 2]||2019-Ncov|
SARS virus 2
Human coronavirus 2019 (HCoV-19)
|Bat,Scale armor||Chugoku-Wuhan(2019)||New Coronavirus Infection (2019) (COVID-19)[† 3]|
|MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV)[† 4]||Middle east virus|
Camel flu virus
|camel,Bat||Saudi Arabia-Jeddah(2012)||Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS).|
|Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)||New Haven Virus[Annotation 1]||A mouse||Hong Kong (2005)||Mild respiratory tract infection, rarely severe pneumonia|
|SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV, SARS-CoV-1)[† 2]||SARS virus||Chinese cabbage,Bat||Chugoku-Foshan(2002)||Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)|
All of the above four viruses belong to the genus Betacoronavirus (betacoronavirus) Belongs to.
Known for the "new" of the new coronavirusViral family classificationBelongs toIt means a new pathogen.That is, the new coronavirusCoronavirus familyIt means a new pathogen belonging to (or its subclass).There is no intention of a completely unknown new pathogen. The use of the word "new XX" was introduced in 2015WHOConforms to the new infectious disease naming scheme decided by.
- 2002 SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV) -From November 2002 to July 11Severe acute respiratory syndrome The virus that causes (SARS). At the time of 2003, it was also called "new coronavirus"[Annotation 2].
- 2005 Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)
MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV) -In July 2012Erasmus University Medical CenterIt was originally called HCoV-EMC (Human coronavirus- Erasmus Medical Center) because the coronavirus was isolated in..Initially it was called "new coronavirus" etc.[Annotation 3]But in May 2013International Virus Classification Committee PathogenNamed "Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV)"Received WHO decisionMinistry of Health, Labor and Welfare named the virus MERS (Mars) coronavirus and named the infectious disease.Middle East respiratory syndrome Decided to be (MERS)..However, in the pressDuring the 2015 epidemic in South KoreaAlso saw the expression "new coronavirus".
- In some cases, SARS coronavirus is referred to as "new coronavirus" and MERS coronavirus is referred to as "new coronavirus different from SARS"..
- SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)- 2019 New Coronavirus.. The first infected person appeared in November 2019, and the new model was launched in January 11.CoronavirusWas confirmed.
- ^ Human coronavirus NL63 Some strains of (HCoV-NL63)New Haven Coronavirus Be careful not to confuse it because it is called (HCoV-NH).
- ^ Example of use of the name "new coronavirus" for SARS coronavirus by the media.
- ^ Example of use of the name "new coronavirus" for MERS coronavirus by the media.
- ^ a b Murray and Nadel (2010). Chapter 31.
- ^ a b Cunha (2010). Pp. 6–18.
- ^ a b Melmed (2011). P. 636
- ^ a b c "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. 2020/5/16Browse.
- ^ "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. 2020/5/16Browse.
- ^ “Coronavirus disease named Covid-19”. BBC News .
- ^ According to ICD-10 the disease is referred to as "2019-new coronavirus acute respiratory disease [temporary name]". It is not listed in ICD-11.
- ^ a b Synonyms include 2019 coronavirus pneumonia and Wuhan respiratory syndrome
- ^ a b "What is the new coronavirus?”. Joetsu Community Medical Center Hospital. 2021/5/21Browse.
- ^ a b Ghosh R, Das S. A Brief Review of the Novel Coronavirus (2019-Ncov) Outbreak. Global Journal for Research Analysis. 2020; 9 (2).
- ^ a b World Health Organization Best Practices for the Naming of New Human Infectious Diseases. World Health Organization. May 2015.
- ^ a b Budhwani, Henna; Sun, Ruoyan (2020). “Creating COVID-19 Stigma by Referencing the Novel Coronavirus as the“ Chinese virus ”on Twitter: Quantitative Analysis of Social Media Data” (English). Journal of Medical Internet Research 22 (5): e19301. two:10.2196/19301.
- ^ Host jump capability may not persist
- ^ "Eiken News" No.128,YamagataInstitute of Health, published June 2003, 6, page 10.
- ^ "SARS virus detected in less than an hour Eiken Chemical Nagasaki University and reagent development" "Nikkei Sangyo Shimbun』June 2003, 6, p. 20. "Causes SARSNew coronavirusWhen a reagent that can identify the gene of the patient is reacted with a sample such as patient's blood (hereinafter omitted) "
- ^ "Editorial SARS Eradication of Research" "Nihon Keizai Shimbun』June 2003, 6 morning edition, page 29. "To avoid these secondary SARS epidemics in advance and eradicate SARS itself,New coronavirusIdentification of the source of (Omitted below) "
- ^ "Memories of Eighteen 1996-2014 Domestic and Foreign News" "Asahi Shimbun』February 2015, 2 morning edition, page 12 (Nagoya Head OfficeEdition). In the topics of 2003, "This year,New coronavirusSevere Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) is prevalent all over the world. "
- ^ "Toward the development of a new pneumonia virus treatment method, with the completion of genome decoding" "Yomiuri Shimbun』Osaka morning edition dated June 2003, 6, p. 4. "The new type of pneumonia (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome = SARS), which is rampant mainly in mainland China and Taiwan, is the pathogen SARS virus (SARS).New coronavirus) Genome (all genetic information) has been decoded, (hereinafter omitted) "
- ^ a b Tetsuya Mizutani, ``New species of coronavirus"Virus" Vol. 63, No. 1, p.1-6, 2013, Japanese Society of Virology, two:10.2222 / jsv.63.1.
- ^ Concerns about the spread of new coronavirus infections in France increase (13/05/11) - YouTube(ANN News）
- ^ Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, Saudi Arabian Healthcare Worker Infection,Nihon Keizai Shimbun, August 2013, 5.
- ^ 31 people infected with new coronavirus in Saudi Arabia 40 people infected worldwide 20 people died,AFPBB News, August 2013, 5.
- ^ "New Coronavirus'MERS'WHO Beware of Pandemic Spreading in Europe" Nihon Keizai Shimbun, May 2013, 5, morning edition, page 29. The expression "new coronavirus" is only a heading, and in the text, it is written as "new virus" and "Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) coronavirus".
- ^ "Cold virus companion, MERS, the world is wary ── Prevention is hand washing and mask (Genki Navi)" Nihon Keizai Shimbun, June 2013, 6, evening edition, page 28.In the text "New coronavirusThe expression "Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)" can be seen.
- ^ "Strengthening vigilance for'new corona', 6 countries infected, 20 dead, 2nd place in Saudi, both onset", Yomiuri Shimbun, May 2013, 5, evening edition, page 16. "The World Health Organization (WHO) announced on the 1thNew coronavirusRegarding (the following is omitted). "
- ^ "Caution for the new coronavirus" SARS's return "", Yomiuri Shimbun, morning edition, May 2013, 5, p. 22. "New coronavirusInfection is widespread in the Middle East and Europe. (Omitted below) "
- ^ "Strengthening inspection of new corona" Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, "Infection in the world", Yomiuri Shimbun, May 2014, 5, evening edition, page 26. "Infection spreads mainly in the Middle EastNew coronavirusThe number of patients with "MERS coronavirus" is (abbreviated below).
- ^ "Coronavirus epidemic in the Middle East, be wary in Japan," Yomiuri Shimbun, June 2014, 6, morning edition, p. 26. "Infection spreads mainly in the Middle EastNew coronavirusReport of patients with "MERS coronavirus" (abbreviated below) "
- ^ Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV); Announcement of the Coronavirus Study Group Journal of Virology, Published ahead of print 15 May 2013, doi: 10.1128 / JVI.01244-13
- ^ Naming of the Novel Coronavirus WHO, 28 May 2013
- ^ Angle: The endless MERS, why no vaccine, Reuters, June 2015, 6.
- ^ "Not applicable to emergencies, Korean MERS" Travel restrictions are not required "WHO", Nihon Keizai Shimbun, June 2015, 6, morning edition, page 18. "MERS was confirmed in 6New coronavirusIs a respiratory illness caused by (abbreviated below). "
- ^ "I want to know now! Prevention and treatment of infectious diseases Hirosaki University planning series (46) Lessons from the MERS uproar" "Asahi Shimbun』January 2018, 1 morning edition (Aomori prefecture version), page 26.
Seaside area (Seto Inland Sea Industrial Area)Industrial(automotive industry, Steelmaking, shipbuilding) developed.Hiroshima metropolitan area,Fukuyama metropolitan areaAnd has two large metropolitan areas in the prefecture.Prefectural office location OfHiroshima city TheGovernment-designated cityIsChugoku / Shikoku regionBiggestcityIs.On the other hand, it is blessed with abundant nature of the sea and mountains,Agriculture:-Fishery:Is also popular.From this, the industrial distribution is close to the Japanese average, and the prefectural income is also in the middle.A microcosm of JapanSometimes called ".
Following the old national system, the western part of the prefecture centering on Hiroshima city is roughlyAki"In the eastern part of Fukuyama City, which is adjacent to Okayama Prefecture in the eastern part of the prefecture,"Bingo, And still show some differences in terms of dialects and culture (for dialects,Hiroshima dialect-Bingo valvechecking). However, due to the urban functions and living spheres that Hiroshima's policies have in recent years,Hiroshima area(Western part of prefecture),Bingo areaIt is often divided into three areas: (eastern part of the prefecture) and Bihoku area (northern part of the prefecture).
Second World WarIn the world for the first timenuclear weaponsIt is known internationally because it has Hiroshima city that was attacked by. AlsoAki no MiyajimaとAtomic bomb domeTwo unescoworld HeritageHasThere are also many tourists from outside Japan.
Seto Inland SeaTowards the coast,Chugoku MountainsIt is characterized by the formation of a staircase-like topography from a highland to a lowland in parallel with the above. The open plains are limited to the river basin and the mouth of the river.Although it is not high above sea level, it is also a terrain with many mountains. This is also the case in coastal areas, and it is not uncommon for mountains to approach the coast.graniteAnd granite weathered Masa (masa sand) are widely distributed and spread under the topsoil.Masa soilLayers reach a maximum thickness of several tens of meters.. But for that reasonEarth and stone flowThere are many dangerous areas of dangerous mountain streams and steep landslides, and the number of designated areas is the highest in Japan..
Within Hiroshima PrefectureOta RiverWith water systemEnokawaIn addition to the two major water systems, from the east to the Setouchi coastal areaTakahashi River,Ashida River,Numata River,Kurose River,Hachiman River,Kosegawaand so on. The Ota River basin is almost equivalent to the western part of the prefecture (Aki), and the Eno River basin is the northeastern part of the prefecture (Bihoku). In the eastern part of the prefecture (Bigo), the Ashida River and the Numata River system are formed.
Although there are plains such as Hiroshima City and Fukuyama City that have been reclaimed, it is a mountainous landform and is located inland.Miyoshi basin,Saijo basinand so on. In the eastSera Kogen,Kamiishi PlateauIs spreading.
- Due to the mountainous topography including the islands,Rice terracesIs the number one in Japan by far.
- Adjacent prefectures: From the east on landOkayama - Tottori - Shimane - Yamaguchi At seaEhime - Kagawa(However, Tobi Kojima,Gourd Island(Hyotan Island) crosses the prefectural border with Ehime Prefecture).
Geospatial Information Authority of Japan According to Hiroshima, the north, south, east, and west ends of the prefecture are located at the following locations, with a east-west length of 131.62km and a north-south length of 118.79km. According to the Geographical Survey Institute's national prefectural areas by area, Hiroshima has an area of 8479.63 square kilometers..
|Center of gravity|
|Center point||Eastern end|
In the coastal areas, there are many sunny days even in winter, but part of the north is a heavy snowfall area.
In the north, the temperature is low in winter for the latitude, and there is a lot of snowfall mainly in the mountains.In particularChugoku MountainsAlong the mountainKitahiroshima TownObserved at Higashiyawatahara (elevation 774m) in Japan at -28.0 ° C (1977 (Showa 52) February 2),Shobara-26.0 ° C in the Takano area of1977 (February 52, 2), etc. -19 ° C or less It's a very cold area, where it can even go down. There is a heavy snowfall area where the amount of snowfall reaches from 592m to 582m in the vertebra part with the Sea of Japan side, such as 3cm in Hachiman, Kitahiroshima-cho and 6cm in Takano, Shobara-shi. Even in urban areas such as Shobara City and Miyoshi City, there is about 80 cm to 120 cm of snowfall.
|South (Seto Inland Sea Island)||South (Seto Inland Sea coast)||Central part (inland part on the Seto Inland Sea side)|
|Central part (inland part on the Seto Inland Sea side)||Northern (Kibi Kogen, Chugoku Mountains)|
- For Kuhi, Toyomachi, Kure City, the average value from 1971 to 2000 (because the observation was completed on February 2009, 2).
- Kure City There is no normal value for Kure City Kamari because observation started on February 2009, 2.
- Observation of Hongo in Mihara City started on January 2003, 1, so there is no normal value.
- National park
- Seto Inland Sea National Park
- National park
- Hiba Dogo Taishaku Quasi-National Park,West China Mountains Quasi-National Park
- Prefectural nature park
- Namwonkyo Prefectural Natural Park, Yamanokyo Prefectural Natural Park, Mikuradake Prefectural Natural Park, Bamboo-ji Temple Kurayama Prefectural Natural Park, Butsutsuji Ocho Hachimangu Prefectural Natural Park,Jinosekyo Prefectural Natural Park
In the past, the prefectural office divided it into eight wide-area administrative areas, one area around a large city and seven wide-area municipal areas.However, this wide-area administrative area was different from the actual metropolitan area framework.Within the prefecture, there are the Hiroshima metropolitan area centered on Hiroshima City and the Bigo metropolitan area centered on Fukuyama City, each of which extends beyond wide-area administrative areas and prefectural borders.The wide-area administrative zone policy itself was abolished at the end of March 1..
Below, the municipalities are listed for each regional administrative area and the population is added (2015 census population).
- Hiroshima 1,310,256
Search for a merger with Yue prefecture
Kasaoka City, Okayama Prefecture (former Mohei Village)
1963 (38)OkayamaKasaokaThe former Mohei village of Jomi village (which was incorporated into1889 (Established Jomi Village together with 22 other villages in 2) separated from Kasaoka City, Okayama Prefecture,Fukuyama CityI was looking for a transfer to.
The former Mohei Village area has historically been geographically (adjacent areas do not have natural barriers such as rivers at the boundary) and socially (most of the relatives of Fukuyama City are living in Fukuyama City and many are from Fukuyama City). It was an area with strong ties to the city.1963 (Showa 38) In Okayama PrefectureNissa TownFukuura's strong resident movementHyogo OfAko CityResidents who were inspired by the merger started a large-scale merger movement (there were several merger proposals before). Hiroshima Prefectural AssemblyHiroshi NakagawaWith the approval of (after becoming the mayor of Fukuyama), the approval of several members of the Fukuyama city council was obtained. In Jomi Village, the former Yonoe Village district, which has the same circumstances as the former Mohei Village district, also started a joint campaign in support of the merger with Fukuyama City. After that, the former Mohei village district submitted a merger petition to Fukuyama City in collaboration with the former Yonoe village district.
When the petition for merger was submitted to Fukuyama City, opposition movements from the Okayama Prefectural Assembly and the Kasaoka City Assembly took place. Also next year (1964 (39)) A local governor of Okayama PrefectureTakenori KatoWhen he took office, the governor also opposed the merger movement and the turmoil ended.
Ehime Prefecture (Ochi-gun, Kamijima Islands)
Great Heisei mergerAt the time ofEhimeOchi-gunUeshima Islands OfYuge Town-Namina Village-Iwaki Village-Uoshima VillageSeparated from Ehime prefecture, Hiroshima prefectureInnoshima CityWas looking for a merger with.
- The Ueshima Islands, Ochi-gun, Ehime Prefecture, has been included in the cultural sphere centered around Innoshima City since ancient times.
- The routes connecting the islandsInnoshimaIs operated mainly.
- InnoshimaHitachi ShipbuildingMany islanders work in Innoshima City centering on the Innoshima Factory.
For this reason, 4 municipalities are considering merger with Innoshima City in Hiroshima Prefecture. Of the four islands, Ikina Village, which is closest to Hiroshima Prefecture, once sought to merge into Hiroshima Prefecture in the 4's... However, not only in the island, but in Ochi-gun, which feared losing a large fishing area,ImabariFishermen conducted a large-scale maritime demonstration. In addition, Ehime Prefecture and Ochi-gun also opposed and there was a history of not being decided... In Ikuna village, the distance to Innoshima is 300m. In addition, the village-run ferry operates nearly 1 round trips a day, which was like a bed town of Innoshima City.
2000 (12)OctoberEven though a collaborative exchange council was established among the five municipalities, coordination between the two prefectures was difficult. After all, in four towns and villages on the Ehime sideUeshima TownThe merger proposal was virtually frozen.
Up to now, Ueshima Town is not connected to Ehime Prefecture by bridges or ferries, so it is necessary to once pass through Hiroshima Prefecture to reach Shikoku by vehicle.[Annotation 3].
Sediment disaster danger point
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismAccording to the reports of 10 and 14,Landslide,Earth and stone flowによる土砂災害危険箇所が31,987箇所あり、これは都道府県の中で最多である。2位以下は、島根県（22,296）、山口県（22,248）、兵庫県（20,748）、大分県（19,640）、和歌山県（18,487）、高知県（18,112）、愛知県（17,783）となっている。危険箇所の少ない地域は、沖縄県（1,032）、山形県（3,771）、東京都（3,786）、青森県（4,005）などで全国に525,307箇所ある.. The top three prefectures are Hiroshima, Shimane, Yamaguchi and the western part of the Chugoku region.Since this is a mountainous landform, the residential area approaches the foot of the mountain, and the residential land has been developed to the hillside, and the granite is weathered It is due to the weakness of the geology due to the soil.
Origin of prefecture name
The prefecture name comes from Hiroshima City, which is the prefectural capital. The origin of Hiroshima is1589 From (Tensho 17)Terumoto MoribyHiroshima CastleWhen building a castle,1591 (Tensho 19) It was named.Hiroe OeEver since (Mori's ancestor), Mr. Mohri has also used "Hiro" as one of the characters used for the shrine, in addition to the original "Letter".Motonari MoriIn the age ofYoshikawa Motoharu, Amano Motosada, Dewa Motosuke, etc.) were given the word "gen" as a single character,Hirohisa Hiraga, Asonuma Hirohide, etc.) is said to have been given the word "wide", avoiding the word "original" which is clearly incorporated under the umbrella. This custom is passed on to Terumoto Mouri (Hirokawa Yoshikawa,Hiromichi Yamauchi,Hirokane MasudaEtc.), and "Hiro" given by Mr. Mohri (especially Terumoto) had an important meaning. Therefore, "Hiroshima" is the "Hiro" and the locals of this area,Building serviceThe theory that the "islands" of former Fukushima was combined is influential. Another theory is that it came from a "wide island" due to the Delta.
PaleolithicIt is thought that people lived inHiroshima University(Higashihiroshima City) Has a Western Gala ruins dating back about 2 years[Annotation 4].Kurahashi Island(KureOff Kashima (Kurahashi Town)Naumann ElephantThe fossils and so on have been raised.
- Around the 6th centuryKofun periodIn the latter half,Yamato administrationAppointed influential people in the region toNational systemStarted. In parallelTribal systemAlso introduced. Moreover, the establishment of Tonkura in each region was expanded and direct control of the local people began to intervene.
- 741 : Emperor ShomuTo countriesKokubunji,Kokubun NunneryThe poem of construction is put out,BingoKokubunjiFukuyama CityKannabe TownToAkiKokubunjiHigashihiroshima CitySaijo TownFounded in.
- 1164 : Kiyomori TairaHeike familyHokke Sutra28 rolls, 33 rolls 1 tool (Heike)Itsukushima shrineDedication to.
- 1174 : Emperor Goshirakawa Kiyomori TairaAccompanied byItsukushima shrineWorship
- 1189 : Kai countryGuardianNobumitsu TakedaIs appointed guardian of Aki country.
- 1274 : Nobutoki Takeda Ginzan CastleThe castle.
- 1358 : TakedaAs guardian of Aki countryTakeda KaiKara branch house (Aki TakedaThe beginning).
Ryotaro ShibaIs considered to be Hiroshima prefecture in his book, but its physiographic area is really small, leaving the city.Ota RiverAnd if you go north 20km upstream, the river is alreadySea of JapanIt's not just the thing that flows towards.Hiroshima prefectureOld tombIn the distribution of, there are very few on the Seto Inland Sea side, and in the north of the prefecture.three timesThe burial mounds are densely packed in the region where the river flows to the Sea of Japan.Most of the old shrines in those regions were also Izumo gods, and he pointed out that the ancient Hiroshima prefecture might have belonged to the Seto Inland Sea culture rather than the Seto Inland Sea culture, without fear of a leap..
- 1541 : Motonari Mori Ginzan CastleCapture (Aki TakedaDestruction of)
- 1555 : Motonari Mori Tohru KenTheItsukushimaBreak with
- 1587 : Hideyoshi Toyotomi Itsukushima shrineWorship
- 1589 : Terumoto Mori Hiroshima CastleStart building the castle
The early modern period
- 1600 : Battle of SekigaharaMouri Terumoto lostNagato countryIt was transferred toMasanori FukushimaEnters Hiroshima Castle and governs Bingo and Aki Bikuni
- 1619 : Masanori Fukushima repaired the stone wall of Hiroshima Castle without permission, so it was punished. On behalf of Bingo FukuyamaMizuno KatsunariIn Aki HiroshimaAsano NagaakiEntered the castle.
- 1698 : Fukuyama Domain5th LordMizuno KatsuyoshiDue to his death, the Mizuno family was unsealed.
- 1699 : Tadamasa MatsudairaTransferred to Fukuyama
- 1710 : Replaces Tadashi MatsudairaMasakuni AbeIs transferred to Fukuyama
- 1716 : Hiroshima DomainAdopted a fixed exemption system
- 1800 : Yori SanyoRemoved the clan of Hiroshima
- 1843 : Of the Fukuyama feudal lordMasahiro Abe Old middle ageWas appointed toJapan-US Treaty of Peace and AmityTie
- 1864 : 1rdChoshu conquestFor this reason, the tabernacle gathered in Hiroshima
- 1865 : Hiroshima clan is commanding the forerunner of the second Choshu conquest
Modern and contemporary
Meiji and Taisho
- 1867 : Satsuchogei 3 feudal clan alliance established
- 1871 (4th year of Meiji)
- 1875 (Meiji 8): February,Fujii Tsuzo(Yamaguchi Prefecture Clan) is appointed by the Prefectural Ordinance
- 1876 (9th year of Meiji)
- 1878 (11th year of Meiji): In April, a new government building was completed in Hiroshima Suisho Town (Kako Town, Naka Ward).
- 1880 (13th year of Meiji): Prefectural Ordinance, Tsuzo FujiiSadaaki SendaIs appointed
- 1884 (17th year of Meiji): Ujina Port (Hiroshima Port) Groundbreaking ceremony is held
- 1885 (Meiji 18): Government immigration started.After that, immigration of Hiroshima citizens begins (Hiroshima Prefecture immigrants）
(22th year of Meiji)May 4: Hiroshima cityMunicipal systemEnforcement
- March:Kure Guard OfficeOpen agency.
- 1891 (24th year of Meiji) Sanyo RailwayExtended to Fukuyama in September and Onomichi in November.
- 1894 (Meiji 27) 6Mt. Gassan Yang Railway extends to Hiroshima.
- 1897 (Meiji 30) September: Sanyo RailwayTokuyama CityStretched to. In May 1901 (Meiji 34)UmasekiOpen to (Shimonoseki).
- 1898 (Meiji 31):OnomichiMunicipal system enforcement
- 1899 (Meiji 32): The first hydroelectric power station in the prefecture, the Kurosegawa Hiro power station (750 kW), started power generation.
(35th year of Meiji)May 10: KureMunicipal system enforcement
- Hiroshima Higher Normal SchoolFounding
- 1903 (Meiji 36) November Kure Navy ArsenalEstablished.
- 1909 (Meiji 42): It is the first tram in the prefectureKure tram(Kure Electric Railway) opens.
- 1912 (45): Large-scale hydroelectric power generation begins in the Ota River system.Kameyama Power Station(2100 kW)
- 1912 (First year of the Taisho era): Tram opened in Hiroshima city (Hiroshima Electric Orbit）
- 1916 (Taisho 5)May 7: Fukuyama CityMunicipal system enforcement
- 1929 (Showa 4):Hiroshima Bunri UniversityFounding
- 1936 (11)May 11: MiharaMunicipal system enforcement
- 1938 (Showa 13): Sanfrecce HiroshimaThe roots ofToyo Kogyo ClubFormation
- 1945 (20)May 8: 8:15 am (8:14:30),Hiroshima cityへAmericaByAtomic bombdrop(Atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima cityreference)
- 1945 May 8: Tinian islandCame moreB-29・91 aircraft attacked Fukuyama city (Fukuyama air raid).Fukuyama CastleMost of the city, including the castle tower, will be destroyed.
- 1945 May 9(Kagoshima prefecture landing day):Makurazaki TyphoonAttack. Many damage
- 1947 December: Emperor Showa travels to Hiroshima Prefecture.
- 1949 (Showa 24): NationalHiroshima UniversityInstallation
- 1950 (Showa 25): Professional baseballBaseball teamHiroshima CarpFormation
- 1950 (Showa 25):Kizia TyphoonAttack. Many damage
- 1951 (Showa 26):Loose typhoonAttack. Many damage
- 1953 (Showa 28): Innoshima CityMunicipal system enforcement
- 1954 (Showa 29): Matsunaga,Fuchu-shi,Miyoshi City,Otake City,ShobaraMunicipal system enforcement.
- 1955 (Showa 30): Hiroshima Peace Memorial MuseumOpening. Held the 1st World Conference on Atomic Bomb Bans.
- Enrichment of social welfare assets since the late 1950s
- The target of postwar reconstruction has shifted from rebuilding and improving basic infrastructure such as living and industrial infrastructure to culture and physical education.
- 1958 (Showa 33): Hiroshima Reconstruction Grand Exposition held.
- 1960 (Showa 35): Hiroshima Prefectural LibraryOpening,Hiroshima Port1 tonsバ ー スComplete.
- 1961 (Showa 36): Hiroshima AirportOpen port,Ondo BridgeOpening
- 1962 (Showa 37): Hiroshima Prefectural GymnasiumOpened,National railwayTokyo-Hiroshima electrification.
- 1965 (Showa 40): Hiroshima Women's UniversityOpening of school.
- 1968 (Showa 43): Hiroshima Prefectural Museum of ArtOpening.
- 1958 (Showa 33): TakeharaMunicipal system enforcement
- 1963 (Showa 38) April 1:Heavy snowfall in January 38As a result, there is heavy snow in the prefecture. While each elementary school was closed, the roof of Asa Town Okochi Elementary School (at that time) collapsed
- 1966 (Showa 41): Fukuyama City and Matsunaga Citymerger
- 1968 (Showa 43): Hiroshima Carp is Toyo Kogyo (currentlyマ ツ ダ) Support,Hiroshima Toyo CarpBecome
- 1971 (Showa 46): Emperor ShowaFor the first timeAtomic Bomb Victims MemorialWorship.Eisaku SatoHas beenprime ministerParticipated in the Peace Memorial Ceremony for the first time.
- 1974 (49): Higashi-Hiroshima City municipal enforcement
- 1975 (Showa 50): Sanyo ShinkansenOkayama - HakataOpening period Hiroshima Toyo CarpSE LeagueFirst victory.
- 1980 (55): Hiroshima City is the 10th in JapanGovernment-designated cityBecome
- 1988 (Showa 63): HatsukaichiMunicipal system enforcement
- 1989: Expo of the sea and islandHolding
- 1992 (4): J LeagueWith the establishment, Sanfrecce Hiroshima was formed with the Mazda Soccer Club as the mother body.
- 1994 (6): HiroshimaAsian GamesHeld. Sanfrecce Hiroshima stage champion.
- 1995 (7): Okamura Bridgecarry out.EhimePartially connected with (2008Toshima OhashiAt openingAkinada Tobishima KaidoIs all). Population reaches the maximum of 2881748.
- 1996 (8): Hiroshima National Athletic MeetHeld.May 12,Itsukushima shrineとAtomic bomb dome world HeritageBe registered with.
- 1998 (10)May 4 : Fukuyama City,Core cityPromoted to
- 1999 (11)May 5 : Tatara BridgeComplete. Connect with Ehime prefecture (Setouchi Shimanami KaidoIs all).
- 1999 (11)May 6 : 6.29 Heavy rain disasterHappens
- 2000 (12)May 11 : Kure City,Special cityPromoted to
- 2001 (13)May 3 : Geiyo EarthquakeHappens
- 2004 (16): Akitakata City,Etajima CityMunicipal system enforcement
- 2006 (18): OnomichiとInnoshima City merger.. With Fukuyama City in MarchKannabe TownIn Hiroshima prefecture, which has been about three years since 2003Great Heisei mergerWas over, and it was reorganized from the 86 municipalities up to that point into 23 municipalities.
- 2012 (24): Sanfrecce Hiroshima won the first victory of the year
- May 8 : Sediment disaster in Hiroshima city due to heavy rain in August 26Happens.
- May 8 : Due to the damage caused by torrential rain, the revision of the Sediment-related Disaster Prevention Law was considered. Discussions were held on how to make it easier for prefectures to specify "areas that require priority sediment-related disaster countermeasures" and "plans to strengthen national involvement" in the event of a large-scale disaster..
- 2016 (28)May 4 : G7 SummitIse Shima SummitThe G7 Foreign Ministers' Meeting was held in Hiroshima in line with the opening of the meeting. The Hiroshima Declaration was compiled and announced on the following day, the 11th. 
- 2018 (30), Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency(JAXA) is an earth observation satellite " Daichi No. 2The observation result was announced.Compared with the observation results before the heavy rain, the damage situation in a wide area such as sediment-related disasters in Hiroshima Prefecture was clarified..
- 2019 (31), the number of waiting children decreased for the first time in 4 years.
- 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa), Hiroshima University developed a method to estimate the amount of sediment that collapsed due to debris flow in a short time using satellite image data.As a result, Hiroshima Prefecture says, "It will be possible to respond quickly to recovery and disasters.".
|Hiroshima Prefecture and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Hiroshima Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Hiroshima prefecture
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Change of prefectural office
- Financial capability index 0.59
- Group I (Financial Power Index 0.5 or more, less than 1.0) 17th out of 9 municipalities
- Fiscal strength index 0.54
- Group I (Financial Power Index 0.5 or more, less than 1.0) 16th out of 10 municipalities
- Standard financial scale 5309 billion yen
- General account revenue 9814 billion yen
- General account expenditure ¥9767 billion
- Current account ratio 91.5% (prefecture average 92.6%)
- Real balance ratio 0.5
- Real debt service ratio 15.6% (prefecture average 14.7)
- Municipal bond per capita current outstanding amount 64 yen (only for ordinary accounts. Prefecture average 2081 yen)
- Number of employees per population 100,000 1,083.17 (prefectural average 1,173.11)
- In the five years from 17 to 21, we are working on personnel reduction with a goal of reducing about 5%, about 1 people in 2,800 years.
- Personnel expenses per person, property expenses, etc. settlement amount 11 yen (prefectural average 4872 yen)
- By reducing personnel costs and reducing internal management costs, etc., we have reduced about 2,556 yen from the previous year.
- Laspeyres index 100.2 (Prefectural average 99.6)
- Average staff salary (ordinary account) Salary 451 yen Staff allowance 3691 yen Term-end and diligent allowance 84 yen
- Average staff salary (annual amount) 728 yen
Local bond balance
- Municipal bond amount for one ordinary account Current amount of JPY 1 billion
- 2 Local bonds for special accounts other than the above, current amount of ¥2854 billion
- In addition, there is a debt balance related to debt guarantee for the third sector, etc. (3 groups)
Local bonds for ordinary account and special account total ¥2 billion
- Fiscal strength index 0.48
- II Group (Financial Power Index 0.4 or more, less than 0.5) 8th among 3 municipalities
- Fiscal strength index 0.46
- II Group (Financial Power Index 0.4 or more, less than 0.5) 10th among 7 municipalities
Economic and industrial
In the Edo periodTatara steelmakingWas one of Japan's leading producers of iron. In modern timesJapanese Army-NavyHiroshima, where the main base ofKure OfNavy ArsenalAnd many munitions facilities were set up. Even after the war, engineers and craftsmen who were involved in these techniques inherited their techniques, and manufacturing is active.automotive industry-shipbuilding, And later joinedSteel industryCentered onSetouchi Industrial AreaDeveloped as the core of.1994 Until (6), the industrial shipment value was the top in 17 prefectures in western Japan in Chugoku and Shikoku,Bubble economyThe heavy industry was greatly affected by the collapse of Japan, and the factories of three automakers were invited.FukuokaIt was overtaken by the shipment value of manufactured goods.
However2004 These industries recorded unprecedented economic boom due to economic recovery around 16 and special demand in China.2004 Manufacturing manufacturing shipments (16) increased by 6.3% to 7 billion yen, and manufacturing shipments increased by 4153% to 5.7 billion yen, surpassing Fukuoka Prefecture for the first time in 21 years and west of Kansai. Came back to the top. Also, from the reflection that was heavily focused on the heavy industry,semiconductorManufacturingElpida memory,Nitto DenkoWe are actively inviting IT/digital related equipment manufacturers to respond.
After the Meiji era, in Hiroshima CityOmotoSince the historical history of the area centered around Hiroshima City since the beginning of the period has been synchronized with the history of Japan since the Meiji era, it has been frequently featured in economic magazines. The Bingo region in the eastern part of the prefectureTsuneishi ShipbuildingShipbuilding industry represented byJFE Steel West Japan WorksIron and steel industry mainly in Fukuyama area, IC/semiconductor industry such as Sharp Fukuyama factory, and textile industry, which has been an old local industry, are concentrated.
- Automobile-マ ツ ダ
- shipbuilding-IHIな ど
- Heavy industryMitsubishi Heavy Industries,Kobelco Construction Machinery
- Steel-JFE Steel,Nippon Steel
- semiconductor-Elpida memory
- デ ジ タ ルRelated/Nitto Denko etc.
- Oyster OfAquaculture(Hiroshima oyster）
- Brush(Kumano brush-Kawajiri brush）
- Qin(Koto Fukuyama)
- Buddhist altar(Hiroshima Butsudan)
- Agriculture: : Orange,Hassaku,Lemon,Grape,Rice,FIGWait
- Tatami mat (Bottle tatami mat）
- Bingo Kasuri Fukuyama City (new city/ekiya district)
- Working wear Fukuyama City (new city/ekiya district)
- Kuwai (Fukuyama）
- 下 駄 Fukuyama City (Matsunaga)
Major companies headquartered in the prefecture
Major companies originating in Hiroshima Prefecture
A company that has moved its base to another prefecture.
- Building industry
- Financial industry
- Manufacturing industry
- Retail trade
- Nalmiya International
- UNIQLO(The head office isYamaguchi However, the first UNIQLO store is Hiroshima City)
Major companies in Hiroshima that have disappeared
Life and transportation
Hiroshima Prefectural PoliceIt is under the jurisdiction of the headquarters and has the following 26 police stations.
There are few private railway lines for the size of the population, and private railway linesTram,New transportation system,Third sector railwayOnly in 1967Igasa RailwayHowever, there were no private railway lines for ordinary railways from the discontinuation of the line until the opening of the Ibara Railway in 1999.[Annotation 5].
- West Japan Railway Company
- Sanyo Shinkansen(Fukuyama - Hiroshima）
- Sanyo Main Line(Daimon - Otake）
- Kure Line (Kaita - Mihara）
- Kabe Line (Yokokawa - Akikameyama）
- Geibi Line(Tojo - Hiroshima）
- Fukushio Line (Shiomachi - Fukuyama）
- Kisetsu Line(Oily tree - Bingo Ochiai）
- *The sleeper limited express "in the timetable revision on March 2009, 21 (Heisei 3)Hayabusa""Fuji”Was abolished, and since then, no regular express trains or express passenger trains have been running on conventional lines in Hiroshima Prefecture (as of April 1, in 2022 prefectures with JR routes)Iwate[Annotation 6]-Tochigi[Annotation 7]-Nara[Annotation 8]Also applies)
- Hiroshima Electric Railway
- Ihara Railway
- Hiroshima Expressway
- Hiroshima New Transit Line 1(Astram line)
- Skyrail service
- Hiroshima Short-distance Transportation Seno Line(Skyrail Midorizaka Line)
Abandoned railway line
- Japan National Railway
- West Japan Railway Company
- Igasa Railway
- Kannabe line (Kannabe -Ryobi Hikari)
- Onomichi Railway
- Main line (Onomichi -City)
- Tomo Railway
- Tomo Railway Line (Fukuyama -Tomo)
- Kure tram
- Main line (Nagahama-Kawaraishi)
- Branch line in front of the station (Hondori XNUMX-chome-Kada)
- National road
- Prefectural road
- Sanyo Expressway
- Chugoku Expressway(China traverse highway）
- Nishi-Seto Expressway(Shimanami Kaido）
- Trans-China Expressway Hiroshima Hamada Line
- Chugoku Expressway Onomichi Matsue Line
- Hiroshima Expressway
- Hiroshima Kure Road
- Higashihiroshima Kure Expressway
Medical and welfare
From the already retired generation to the baby boom generation,NikkyogumiThe faculty members had a strong organizational strength. With the cooperation of the Buraku Liberation Alliance Hiroshima Prefectural Federation, the weight was placed evenly over the principle of competition (eg, entrance examination for comprehensive selection system). However, with the aim of correcting it, the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology dispatched the superintendent of education in order to make a reform of the upper-ranking (2007 (19) Appointed superintendent of education for the first time in more than 4 years from April). From the 2005 entrance examination, the barriers to school districts have disappeared in all prefectures, and competition for examinations is intensifying.
At elementary schools, the basic basics have become more firmly established, as symbolized by the "100 Masu Calculation." A common scholastic ability test was conducted for elementary school fifth graders and middle school second graders, and the results are published on each school's website. In addition, because of the fact that peace education was flourishing in the A-bombed prefecture, there remains a difference in opinion on the handling of national flags and national anthems during the ceremony. The suitability of disposal is being entrusted to the judiciary.
Choice and concentration
School selection system started in junior high school, etc.High school consistent schoolStarted multiple times. If the principle of competition affects the budget, it is unknown whether the taxpayer can understand.
- Local newspaper
- Chinese newspaper - Morning newspaperandEvening paperissue(Hiroshima cityHiroshima HeadquartersFukuyama City(Bigo Headquarters issue different editions)
- Sanyo newspaper -Issue Bingo version
- National newspaper
- All general paperOsakaIt is under the jurisdiction of the head office.
- Recently, some of them are printed in the prefecture.
- Sports paperIs under the jurisdiction of the Osaka head office except Kyushu Sports.
- Of the following, the three papers released by the prefecture, Sponichi, Daily and Nikkan, are often carp related on one side.
- TV station/radio station
- NHK Hiroshima Broadcasting Station
- China broadcasting(RCC: TV broadcasting TBS system/ Radio broadcasting JRN-NRNMembership)
- TV station
- Radio stations
Hiroshima Television Broadcasting (HTV)
(Hiroshima cityHigashi Ward）
TV Shin Hiroshima (TSS)
(Hiroshima citySouth ward）
- Community FM broadcasting station
- FM Fukuyama(Fukuyama City:J-WAVE-Music birdDistribution/Internet Broadcasting Bureau)
- Onomichi FM Broadcasting(Onomichi City: Music Bird Distribution/Internet Broadcasting Bureau)
- FM Chupy(Hiroshima City: J-WAVE distribution/Internet broadcasting station)
- FM hamster(Asanami Ward, Hiroshima City)
- FM Hatsukaichi(Hatsukaichi City)
- FM Higashihiroshima(Higashihiroshima City)
- FM Mihara(Mihara City: Music Bird Distribution Bureau)
- Reflecting the geographical features of mountainous Hiroshima prefecture,tv set,radioBoth have a large number of relay stations.The number of relay stations for Hiroshima FM broadcasting is 13, which is the largest among the 53 prefectural private FM broadcasting stations in Japan.
- Terrestrial digital television broadcasting The2006 (18) Broadcast started in October in coastal area of Hiroshima cityHiroshima cityAki WardYano TownShimoyamaIt is inHiroshima Digital Television Broadcasting Station(Joint 5 stations). The coverage rate was low at 46% at the beginning of broadcasting, but then it started broadcasting in Fukuyama in April of the following year, and it was started in major municipalities in the prefecture during the 4 fiscal year.2009 As of December (21), the coverage rate is 12%. ..
- The remote control key ID for digital terrestrial broadcasting isRemote control key IDSee article. Same as Kanto wide area except that TBS's Chinese broadcasting is 3 and there is no TXN system or independent station (Hiroshima TV (NTV system) is 4, Hiroshima Home TV (TV Asahi system) is 5, TV new Hiroshima (Fuji Television) 8).
- The master station of digital TV isAki Ward OfShimoyama, NHK-FMSouth ward OfMount Hiji, HFM's master station and RCC radio's FM complementary broadcast main relay station is in Minami WardGolden mountain.
- Cable tv station
Dialects in Hiroshima PrefectureChinese dialectThere are differences between the east and west of the prefecture.
- Hiroshima dialect -Sometimes refers to the dialect of the entire Hiroshima Prefecture, but generally refers to the dialect of the western part of the prefecture, which is the former Aki nation centered on Hiroshima City (Akiben).Yamaguchi dialect,Iwami dialectIt is classified in the same category (West Chinese dialect).
- Bingo valve -A dialect in the eastern part of the prefecture, which is the former Bingo country centered on Fukuyama City and Onomichi City.Fukuyama dialectetc.Okayama dialectIt is classified in the same category (Higashiyamayo dialect).
- local cuisine
- Miyajima work (woodwork,1982 ）
- Hiroshima Buddhist altar1978 ）
- Kumano brush(Stationery,1975 ）
- Kawajiri brush(Stationery,2004 ）
- Fukuyama Koto (other crafts,1985 ）
- Traditional crafts
- Professional baseball-Hiroshima Toyo Carp(MAZDA Zoom-Zoom Stadium Hiroshima）
- J League-Sanfrecce Hiroshima(Hiroshima Big Arch-Hiroshima Stadium）
- WE League-Sanfrecce Hiroshima Regina
- Nadeshiko League-Anjuviole Hiroshima
- B League-Hiroshima Dragon Fries(Hiroshima Sun Plaza Hall）
- volleyballV League-JT Thunders Hiroshima(Boy)
- Volleyball V League ·Ohno Oil Hiroshima Oilers(Girl)
- handballJapan League-Wakunagareoric(Boy)
- Handball Japan LeagueIzumi Maple Reds(Girl)
- rugby-Mazda Sky Actives Hiroshima
- rugby-China Electric Power Red Legions
- Field hockey-Coca-Cola Red Sparks
- Futsal-Hiroshima F・DO
- 3x3・ 3 STORM Hiroshima
- Bicycle competition-Victoria hiroshima
- Athletics-China Electric Power Athletics Club, Mazda Athletics Club, Edion Women's Athletics Club
- Professional boxing・Hiroshima Sanei Boxing Gym
- Boat racing-Miyajima Boat Race
- Bicycle race-Hiroshima bicycle race
- Horse racing-Fukuyama Horse Racing(Local horse racing, Abolished in 2013)
- at firstHiroshima city-NagasakiProposal for co-sponsored OlympicsInternational Olympic CommitteeNagasaki City abandoned its bid due to the decision that the co-sponsorship was not possible. After that, we aimed to invite Hiroshima City alone, but the opponents of the Hiroshima Olympics won the mayor of Hiroshima.Great East Japan EarthquakeThe city of Hiroshima also abandoned the bid because of the later public opinion.
"*" is inserted at the beginning of the text for facilities in the prefecture.
- world Heritage
- Saijo brewing facilities(Higashihiroshima City)
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museumas well as the Manto lizard(Hiroshima city)
- A medieval miniature city spun by Onomichi Suido(Onomichi City)
- Guardian Office Yokosuka/Kure/Sasebo/Maizuru-A town where you can experience the dynamics of Japanese modernization-(Kure City)
- Home of "Japan's largest pirate": Geiyo Islands-Reviving Murakami KAIZOKU's memory-(Onomichi City)
- National treasure
- Itsukushima Shrine-Headquarters main hall/Shinden/Haiden, Headquarters Shrine, Senshakushrine Shrine/Shinden/Worship hall, Senshakushrine Shrine Shrine, Corridor (East Corridor), Corridor (West Corridor)
- Kojoji Temple(Setoda Town, Onomichi City)-Triple Tower
- Jodo Temple(Onomichi City)-Tahoto, Main Hall
- Fudoin(Hiroshima City)-Kondo
- Meioin(Fukuyama City)-Five-storied pagoda, main hall
- Important traditional buildings preservation area
Historic Sites/Old Sites
- Fudoin(Hiroshima City) (Kondo is a national treasure)
- Hiroshima Castle
- Ginzan Castle Ruins(Hiroshima cityAsanami Ward) (Prefectural historical site)
- JMSDF1st Technical School-Executive candidate school (Etajima-Former Naval Academy Education Reference Center）
- Ewayama Meteorological Museum
- Yoshida Koriyama CastleTrace (Akitakata CityYoshida Town) (National Historic Site)
- Fukuyama Castle Fushimi Turret/Sujitetsu Gomon (Important Cultural Property)
- Meioin (Fukuyama City) Five-storied pagoda/main hall (national treasure)
- Ota Family Residence, Ota Family Asotei (Tomo-cho, Fukuyama City) (Important Cultural Property)
- Bingo Angokuji Temple(Tomo-cho, Fukuyama City) (Shakado is an important cultural property)
- Bingo Kibitsu Shrine(Shinichimachi, Fukuyama City) (The main shrine is an important cultural property)
- Kusado Sengen TownRuins (Kusato Town, Fukuyama City)
- Shukkeien(Hiroshima city)
- (I.e.(Japan Sakura Famous Place XNUM X Selection-Onomichi）
- Yamano Gorge(Fukuyama City)
- Taishaku Gorge(Shobara City)
- Sandankyo(Akiota Town)
- Mt.・Ryuo Mountain (Mihara）
Festivals and events
- Hiroshima's three major festivals
- Toka-san(6 days from the first Friday of June) (Hiroshima City, Charity Temple Enryuji Temple)
- Sumiyoshi Festival (June 6/14, Hiroshima City/Sumiyoshi Shrine）
- Koko Ko(November 11-November 17) (Koshi Shrine, Hiroshima City)
- Other than the three major Hiroshima festivals
- Tube festival(June 6, Lunar calendar) (Itsukushima shrine）
- Hiroshima Flower Festival(May 5-May 3) (Hiroshima CityHiroshima Peace Memorial Parkas well as the Peace Boulevard）
- Onomichi Minato Festival (April) (Onomichi）
- Kure Minato Festival (April 4-April 28) (Kure）
- Betcher festival(November 11-November 1) (Onomichi City)
- Fukuyama Rose Festival(May)(Fukuyama City）
- Hand Festival(7nd Saturday in July) (Fukuyama City)
- Soubou Shrine (Tote Gionsha) Gion Festival (Kenka Mikoshi, mid July) (Fukuyama City)
- Two-up dance(August 8-August 13) (Fukuyama City)
- Shinmei City (February) (Mihara）
- Yassa Festival(August) (Mihara City)
Sights and theme parks
- Kure Portopia Park
- Miroku no Sato・ShinshojiSpa
- Fukuyama City Zoo
- Fukuyama Memorial Park (amusement park）
- Wel Sunpia Fukuyama (Pool）
- Bihoku Hillside National Park
- Atsui Dam
Museums and art galleries
- Hiroshima castle tower
- ★Hiroshima Prefectural Museum of Art(Hiroshima city）
- Hiroshima City Museum of Contemporary Art(Hiroshima city)
- Hiroshima Museum of Art(Hiroshima city)
- Kure City Museum(Kure）
- Kure City Maritime History Museum(Kure City, Yamato Museum)
- JMSDF Kure Historical Museum(Kure City, Tetsuno Whale Museum)
- Japanese Kimono Museum(Fukuyama City）
- Fukuyama Automobile Clock Museum(Fukuyama City, Classic Car)
- Fukuyama City Fukuyama Castle Museum(Fukuyama City)
- ★Hiroshima Prefectural Museum of History(Fukuyama City/Kusado Sengen TownExhibits from the ruins are displayed)
- Fukuyama Museum of Art(Fukuyama City)
- Fukuyama Literature Museum(Fukuyama City,Masuji IbuseMainly on the book
- Tomonoura History and Folklore Museum, Fukuyama City(Fukuyama City)
- Japan Folk Toy Museum(Fukuyama City)
- Nakagawa Art Museum(Fukuyama City, Chinese ancient art)
- ★Hill of Miyoshi Fudoki(Jorakuji and Nanatsuka Burial MoundsThe largest group of burial mounds in the Chugoku region) (Miyoshi City）
- ★Hiroshima Prefectural Hiroshima Industrial Hall(Hiroshima city)
- Hiroshima City Small Business Hall(Hiroshima city)
- Big rose(Fukuyama City)
For convenience, the facility for more than 1000 people is described.
- Fukuyama Arts and Culture Hall(Leeden Rose) Great Hall (2003 seats)
- Hiroshima City Cultural Exchange Center(Hiroshima Bunka Gakuen HBG Hall, former name "Hiroshima Welfare Pension Hall") Large Hall (2001 seats)
- ★Hiroshima Prefectural Cultural Arts Hall(Ueno Gakuen Hall, formerly known as "ALSOK Hall" and "Hiroshima Postal Savings Hall") (1730 seats)
- Kure City Culture Hall (1614 seats)
- Hiroshima International Conference CenterPhoenix Hall (1504 seats)
- Aster PlazaLarge hall (1204 seats)
- Fuchu City Cultural CenterLarge hall (1030 seats)
Hiroshima Prefecture1984 (59)May 9ToPeople's Republic of ChinaSichuan ProvinceWhen,1997 (9)May 5In United StatesHawaiiWe have concluded a friendly alliance with and have exchanges. Also,South KoreaThere are also exchanges with Gyeongsangnam-do.
Works set in Hiroshima Prefecture
Honorary citizens of Hiroshima
The title of honorary citizen of Hiroshima prefecture is given to those who "have outstanding achievement in the rise of social culture and are equally respected as the pride of the citizens".
|Name of winner||Occupation||Selection date||Remarks||Source|
|Issey Miyake||fashion designer||2011/12/1||Order of CultureAward|||
|Hirayama Ikuo||Japanese painter||2011/12/1||Received the Order of Culture|||
|Yoshio Okada||Biologist||2011/12/1||Cell fusionResearch, Received the Order of Culture|||
|Masuji Ibuse||Novelist||2011/12/1||Received the Order of Culture|||
|Katsuzo Enba||彫刻家||2011/12/1||Received the Order of Culture|||
|Mikio Oda||yuanTrack and field athletes||2011/12/1||1928 Amsterdam OlympicsWin gold medal|||
|Kiichi Miyazawa||政治家||2011/12/1||yuanPrime Minister|||
|Okuda Genso||Japanese painter||2011/12/1||Received the Order of Culture|||
|Hiroo Iguchi||Chemist||2011/12/1||Organic semiconductorResearch, Received the Order of Culture|||
|Kento Shindo||Film director||2012/5/30||Received the Order of Culture|||
|Hiroyuki Agawa||Novelist||2015/8/6||Received the Order of Culture|||
|Masayuki Imai||Potter||2018/12/17||Received the Order of Culture|||
Hiroshima Prefecture Honor Award
The Hiroshima Prefectural Citizen's Honor Award is given to those who have "achieved brilliant achievements and have widely given dreams and hopes to the citizens of the prefecture.".
|Name of winner||Occupation||Selection date||Remarks||Source|
|Koji Yamamoto||yuanProfessional baseball player||1987/1/12||at that timeHiroshima Toyo CarpAffiliation: "Mr. Red Hell"|||
|Kinugasa Yoshio||Former professional baseball player||1987/6/15||"Tetsujin", Hiroshima Toyo Carp at the time|||
|Ayako Okamoto||Professional golfer||1993/9/14||1993 Japan Women's Open Golf ChampionshipWin|||
|Kitabeppu studies||Former professional baseball player||1994/11/10||At that time belong to Hiroshima Toyo Carp|||
|Yoko Morishita||ballerina||2000/11/2||Japan's first international prima ballerina|||
|Kenjiro Nomura||Former professional baseball player||2005/7/9||At that time belong to Hiroshima Toyo Carp|||
|Maeda Satoshi||Former professional baseball player||2007/9/12||At that time belong to Hiroshima Toyo Carp|||
|Hiroki Kuroda||Former professional baseball player||2016/9/22||At that time belong to Hiroshima Toyo Carp|||
|Takahiro Arai||Former professional baseball player||2016/9/22||At that time belong to Hiroshima Toyo Carp|||
|Rie Kanto||yuanSwimmingplayer||2016/11/20||2016 Rio de Janeiro OlympicsWin gold medal|||
- ^ Adjacent to Kagawa prefecture by sea, with Ehime prefectureSeto Inland Sea OfGourd IslandHas a prefectural border on land within
- ^ The use is limited to sports, but in 1994 the prefectural sports anthem (Physical education song) AsRainbow glowIs being produced.
- ^ The rapid boat has a port stop at Imabari City, Ehime Prefecture.
- ^ Five dwellings have been confirmed. It is a simple house with a diameter of less than 5 m and about 4 pillars. From the remains of the furnace and the gravel that has undergone heat, it can be seen that cooking was done using fire.
- ^ However, the Hiroshima Electric Railway Miyajima LineRailway Business LawIs the railway line to which is applied.
- ^ However,Akita Shinkansen("Komachi)) isMorioka StationからAkita StationUntilTazawako Line-Ou Main Line), So it is treated as a limited express on a conventional line for business purposes.
- ^ However, limited express by JR vehicle"Nikko" "Kinugawa"Exists (JRShinjuku StationAlthough you can get in from Tochigi prefectureTobu Railway(Run only on the railroad tracks).
- ^ Until around the middle of 2020, as a temporary limited express mainly on Saturdays and Sundays,Mahoroba"(Shin-Osaka Station~Nara StationHowever, the operation after 2021 is undecided.
- ^ this house,Kabe - Akikameyama(OldKawato StationIt will be revived on March 300, 2017 after being electrified between (3m ahead).
- ^ [Please let us know your voice] NHK Hiroshima Broadcasting Station (NHK Hiroshima February 2013, 2) Archived August 2013, 10, at the Wayback Machine.[Broken link]
- ^ "Three World Heritage Sites”. Hiroshima Prefecture Tourism Federation. 2020/8/23Browse.
- ^ a b c Topography and ground of Hiroshima Geotech Viewed August 2020, 8
- ^ 2005 Census of Agriculture and Forestry Vol.XNUMX Agricultural and Mountain Village Area Survey and Rural Settlement Survey Report Conservation of Local Resources-Agricultural Land (Agricultural Land, Rice Terraces, Valley Paddy Fields) (Microsoft Excel.Xls) Ministry of Agriculture.Retrieved January 2017, 1.
- ^ Area adjustment by prefectures, cities, towns and villages nationwide Geographical Survey Institute March 2013, 11 reading
- ^ Observatory Meteorological Annual Report (77), Hiroshima Prefectural Monthly Report (February 77)
- ^ (PDF) Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications.Retrieved January 2017, 1.
- ^ Masao Nakano, Tsuruo Kibi, Yukito Sasaki, Atsuo Ika (1963/12). “Focusing on the Bingo Seaside Industrial Zone in Hiroshima Prefecture”. A Study on the Influence of Development of Setouchi Seaside Industry on Agricultural Management (Part 2) 10: 109.
- ^ a b "Kadokawa Japanese Place Name Dictionary 38 Ehime Prefecture" Kadokawa Shoten, October 1981, 10. p.860
- ^ Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Sabo Information Room "Prefectural landslide disaster hazard areas"
- ^ Asahi Shimbun "The three prefectures with the most fear of sediment-related disasters are the Chugoku region, Hiroshima, Shimane, and Yamaguchi."
- ^ Ryotaro Shiba "Going on the Highway" 21 Kobe / Yokohama Walk, Gebi no Michi (Asahi Bunko, January 2009, 1)
- ^ Showa Emperor Yukiyuki Hiroshima First color image December 22, 12
- ^ a b c d e f "Profile and history of the prefecture" Hiroshima Prefecture, December 2011, 12
- ^ Nihon Keizai Shimbun April 2014, 8 Sediment disaster prevention law, revision to working group Liberal Democratic Party
- ^ Aviation Newspaper July 2018, 7 JAXA conducts observation of heavy rain damage at "DAICHI-12"
- ^ Asahi Shimbun June 2019, 6 Hiroshima) 15 waiting-list children in the prefecture decreased for the first time in 128 years
- ^ Asahi Shimbun September 2020, 1 Hiroshima) Estimating the amount of sediment, easily developed by Associate Professor of Hiroshima University in a short time
- ^ Honorary citizens of Hiroshima prefecture-recognition -Hiroshima Prefecture, browsed July 2019, 7.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l Hiroshima Prefecture Honorary Citizen Winners-Awards -Hiroshima Prefecture, browsed July 2019, 7.
- ^ Prefectural Honor Award Winners-Recognition -Hiroshima Prefecture, browsed July 2019, 7.
- ^ Koji Yamamoto-Awarded -Hiroshima Prefecture, browsed July 2019, 7.
- ^ Kinugasa Sachio-Award -Hiroshima Prefecture, browsed July 2019, 7.
- ^ Ayako Okamoto-Award -Hiroshima Prefecture, browsed July 2019, 7.
- ^ Kitabeppu Manabu-Award -Hiroshima Prefecture, browsed July 2019, 7.
- ^ Yoko Morishita-Awarded -Hiroshima Prefecture, browsed July 2019, 7.
- ^ Kenjiro Nomura (Nomura, Kenjiro)-Award -Hiroshima Prefecture, browsed July 2019, 7.
- ^ Maeda Tomonori-Award -Hiroshima Prefecture, browsed July 2019, 7.
- ^ Hiroki Kuroda-Award -Hiroshima Prefecture, browsed July 2019, 7.
- ^ Takahiro Arai-Awarded -Hiroshima Prefecture, browsed July 2019, 7.
- ^ Rie Kaneto-Award -Hiroshima Prefecture, browsed July 2019, 7.
- Natural scenic spots in Hiroshima prefecture
- List of people from Hiroshima
- List of prefectural roads in Hiroshima
- Pacific belt
- Seto Inland Sea
- List of Japanese local governments
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Hiroshima Prefecture Official Tourism Site Hiroshima Tourism Navi -Hiroshima Prefectural Tourism Federation
- Hiroshima Wide-area Tourism Information Website Hirotabi -Hiroshima Tourism Convention Bureau
- Map - Google map
- Wiki travelIsHiroshimaThere is a travel guide about.
OkayamaA part of
(OldOdaOut ofBingo country）
|Changes in administrative districts|