Infection of XNUMX new coronaviruses in Akita Prefecture XNUMX person with unknown route
If you write the contents roughly
A man in his thirties announced by Akita City has not been outside the prefecture and has not been confirmed to have contact with infected people.
It was found that five new people in Akita Prefecture are infected with the new coronavirus.Of these, the infection route is known ... → Continue reading
AAB Akita Asahi Broadcasting
This is a news account of the AAB Akita Asahi TV station in Akita Prefecture.
Politics, economy, sports, events in the prefecture, etc.
We will tell you various information about Akita.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
In AkitaPrefectural office locationIt is the center of politics, economy and transportation of the prefecture.Kubota DomainFrom the timescastle townAs well asTsuchizaki Port TheKitamaebuneFlourished as a port of call. In the Tsuchizaki areaAkita PortThere,Akita Thermal Power StationOn behalf ofIndustrial parkSpreads. Also,Yahashi-TerauchiThe largest oil field in Japan centered on the districtYahashi oil fieldSpreads.
As a high-speed transportation networkAkita StationTo and fromTohoku ShinkansenThroughTokyo StationGo straight toAkita Shinkansen"Komachi"Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismBased on Article 4 of the Airport LawSpecified regional management airportHas been designatedAkita Airport,AlsoAkita Minami IC-Akita Chuo IC-Akita Kita ICAroundAkita Expressway-Sea of Japan Tohoku ExpresswayHas been maintained.
- The city badge is Yaru,1928 (3)May 6Make.
- City treeKeyaki.
- Flowers in the citySatsuki,1962 (Showa 37) Selected.
- Successive mayors
ElectionUnified local electionsCarried out as.
|Parliamentary name||Number of members||Remarks|
|Autumn water society||16|
|Komeito Akita City Council||4||Komeito|
|Japanese Communist Party Akita City Council||2||Japan Communist Party|
Akita Prefectural Assembly (elected to Akita City)
- Constant number: 12 people
- Term: May 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 11st year) to May 2023 (5th year of Reiwa) May 5th
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Jun Numaya||Meeting for the next generation||No party membership|
|Hitomi Ishikawa||Social Democrats|
|Chiguru Kagaya||Japan Communist Party|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (October 10, 22) – October 2021, 3 (Reiwa 10 years), October 21 (“48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Akita Prefecture 1rd Ward(Akita City)||Hiroyuki Togashi||LDP||3||Constituency|
|Extreme value||Observed value||Observation date|
|(I.e.||38.2 ℃||1978 May 8|
|(I.e.||-24.6 ℃||1888 May 2|
|Daily precipitation||186.8 mm||1937 May 8|
|Deepest snow||117 cm||1974 May 2|
Sea of Japan side climateHowever, there is not much rainfall in winter, with the most rainy months being July and the least rainy months being February. As mentioned earlier, due to low winter precipitation and windy coastal areas, normal snowfall is 7.cm・The deepest snow is 38 cm, both of which are relatively small on the Tohoku Sea of Japan side.1888 It recorded -21 ℃ in (Meiji 24.6), but the average minimum temperature is in Kita-Kantou because there is usually a lot of cloudy weather and radiative cooling is weak in winter.Utsunomiya City,MitoIs about the same. In the Heisei era, it almost disappeared even below -10℃, and the year when the temperature below -10℃ was observed1990 (2) and1999 (11) only.summerIs hot and humid and dull, and has a lower latitude than Akita City.Sendai cityAnd in northern KantoNasushiobara,Kitaibaraki CityThe average maximum temperature and daily average temperature are higher than.After the rainy seasonIt is not uncommon for autumn to come without it.Blow from the Pacific side(I.e. TheOu MountainsBlocked by the mountains ofFern phenomenonMay occur.1882 (15th year of Meiji)10Of the top 10 highest temperature records observed, 9 observation records were recorded after 1999 (Heisei 11). )..Akita Local Meteorological Observatory1989 On September 9th in Akita cityYahashi Sports ParkHas moved to Sanno XNUMX-chome Akita Second Joint Government Building.
|Climate of Sanno, Akita City (Akita Local Meteorological Observatory, altitude 6m)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||13.7|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||3.1|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||0.4|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−2.1|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−19.8|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||118.9|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||100|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5 mm)||23.8||20.0||17.4||13.2||12.7||11.4||13.2||11.7||13.5||16.0||19.6||23.6||196.0|
|Average number of snowfall days||28.7||25.3||19.0||3.8||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||7.7||24.8||108.9|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||39.0||64.3||121.5||168.6||184.9||179.5||150.3||186.9||160.8||143.1||83.2||45.3||1,527.4|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1882-present)|
|Former Akita Local Meteorological Observatory (Yahashi Sports Park, Akita City) 1961-1990 average climate|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||2.4|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||−0.4|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−3.2|
|Source: Science Chronology|
- Emperor Saimei5 years(659 )- Abe HirafuOf Sugita (first look at "Akita")EzoTo (Japanese calligraphy).
- Balance5 years(733 )- Dewa fence(LaterAkita Castle) Is Takashimizuoka (currently Akita CityTerauchi) And become the government of the Kitahan area (Japanese sequel).
- Genkei2 years(878 )- Genkei RebellionHappens. In the Akita city area, Yakioka Village (now Akita City Kinshi?) is on the rebel side, while Soegawa Village (now Akita City Soekawa?) and Hetsubetsu Village (now Akita City).Taiping?) and Sukegawa (now Sannai, Akita City?) belonged to the government (Japan's third generation).
- Tenkei2 years(939 )- Tenkei no RanHappens (This morning centuryetc).
- Mr. Ando(LaterAkita)ButMitsu NanatoOne ofDewa Minato(CurrentTsuchizaki Port) BasedAkita DistrictControl.
- Meiji4 years(1871
- May 1(March 3)-Kubota DomainAkita domainThe name of the castle town of Kubota was changed to Akita town.
- May 7(Aug. 8) - Abandoned DomainBy AkitaKameda-Honjo prefecture-Yajima-IwasakiIs launched.
- May 11(December 12)-With the above 13 prefecturesEsashi prefectureOut ofKazuno-gun,YamagataOut ofYuri-gunAkita prefecture (secondary) will be established together with (part).
- 5th year of Meiji (1872 ）
- 1873 (6th year of Meiji)May 10 -A traditional school opens.
- 1874 (7th year of Meiji)
- 1876 (9th year of Meiji)-Split Atago under Narayama out of Akita town, and transfer to Narayama village.
- 1878 (11th year of Meiji)
- 1879 (12th year of Meiji)May 1 - XNUMXth National BankOpens.
- 1880 (13th year of Meiji)May 7 -Former Kubota Castle burned down.
- 1886 (19th year of Meiji)May 4 -A fire broke out from Kawatani 3-chome and burned 7,640 out of 3,554 Akita-cho in just XNUMX hours (Tawaraya Fire).
(22th year of Meiji)
- May 4 - Municipal systemAkita City was established in all areas of Akita Town due to enforcement, and left Akita-gun. Minami Akita County OfficeTsuchizaki Port TownMove to.
- Many people in Uchimachi (formerly Samurai Town) support the enforcement of the city system, and in Togamachi (former townsman town), the insistence that the Uchimachi and Sotomachi are separated and the town system is enforced, or the city system is implemented once Many people insisted on shifting to the system.. However, in order for Akita Town, which is located in the central part of the prefecture and is not a key point of transportation, to develop in the future, there is no way but to develop the industry in cooperation with the inner and outer towns..
- May 7 -Place Akita City Hall in the former Minami Akita District Office in Nakacho, Dotenagacho.
- May 7 - AkitaCarriage train(Predecessor of Akita City Tram) is Shin-Kaimachi-Opening between Tsuchizaki.
- May 4 - Municipal systemAkita City was established in all areas of Akita Town due to enforcement, and left Akita-gun. Minami Akita County OfficeTsuchizaki Port TownMove to.
- 1896 (29th year of Meiji)May 5 - Former Akita BankOpens.
- 1898 (31th year of Meiji)
- 1899 (32th year of Meiji)May 4 - Akita Prefectural Akita LibraryIs founded by
- 1901 (34th year of Meiji)May 11 -The Omiya Valley power plant will start supplying power to Akita City and Minami Akita District Tsuchizaki Port Town.
- 1902 (35th year of Meiji)May 10 -Oukita Line (currentOu Main Line)ofGojome Station - Akita StationThe space is open. In Shimogari, Kinashi Village, Minami-Akita DistrictOiwake Station, Ichiki Town, Tsuchizaki Port TownTsuchizaki Station,Hiroyama TamuraAkita Station opens in Narayama.
- 1903 (Meiji 36) October 10-Akita Station on the Oukita Line- Wada StationThe space is open.Kawabe-gunWadaWada Station opens in Wada.
(38th year of Meiji)
- May 7 -Akita City Hall burns down.
- May 7 -Restart the operations of the former taxation bureau of Omachi XNUMX-chome as a temporary office building.
- May 8 -The location of Akita Station and the surrounding area are located in Hiroyamada-mura, Minami-Akita-gun.AsahikawaSplit and transfer to Akita City.
- 1907 (40th year of Meiji)
- 1909 (42th year of Meiji)May 11 -Akita City New Government Building will be completed at Dochochocho Jocho.
- 1911 (Meiji 44) April 4- Akita Mine CollegeOpens.
- 1914 (Taisho3 years)May 5 - Nippon OilA rotary type No. XNUMX well erupts in the Kurokawa oil field.
- 1915 (Taisho 4)May 8-May 8 -Higashione Koyacho, Akita City (currentNakadori) Was located inold systemAkita Junior High School (laterAkita High School) Baseball club1th National Secondary School Championship Baseball TournamentAnd participated in second place.
- 1917 (Taisho 6) December 8- Bank of JapanAkita branch opened.
- 1920 (Taisho 9)May 2 -Uetsukita Line (currentUetsu Main LineAkita Station- Dogawa StationThe space is open. In Shinya-cho, Kawabe-gunShinya Station,Yuri-gunShimohama VillageTo HagawaShimohama StationOpens.
- 1921 (Taisho 10)May 7 -Uetsukita Line in Ushijima Town, Kawabe DistrictUgoushijima StationOpens.
- April-Bank of Akita Bankruptcy, dissolved.
- May 5 - at that timeHiraka-gunMasudaUgo Bank, Ltd., which had its head office inHokuto Bank) Advanced to Akita City and opened Akita Branch (2008 Closed).
- December-As a saucer for the bankruptcy Akita Agriculture and Industry Bank,Bank of JapanAkita branch opened.
- 1923 (Taisho 12) December 4- County systemWill be abolished.
- 1927 (Showa2 years)May 8 --Genzo KuriharaShogun field amusement parkOpened (1945 (Showa 20) Closed in August).
- 1928 (3)May 6 -Established July 7th (Meiji 12 City Hall opening day) as the anniversary of the city.
- 1932 (7)May 7 - SewerLaying work started.
- 1934 (Showa 9) July 11- Akita OhashiIs completed.
- 1935 (10)May 3 - Japanese mining industryYahashi oil fieldThe Kazusa type No. XNUMX well is a large fountain oil.
- 1936 (11)May 10 -Minami-Akita DistrictTsuchizaki Port Town OfgasBusiness launched (predecessor of Akita City Gas Bureau).
- 1938 (13)May 4 - OmonogawaExcavation work on the tailrace is completed.
- 1941 (16)
- 1945 (20)May 8 - Tsuchizaki air raid.. From midnight to dawn on the 15th of the next day, 134 aircraftB-29Was attacked by more than 250 people.
- May 3 - Sendai High Court Akita BranchとSendai High Public Prosecutor's Office Akita BranchOpened in Akita City.
- May 4 -Akita Unlimited Co., Ltd. (laterAkiba Bank of Akita) Was established in Akita City. Opened next month.
- May 5 -Akita Normal School,Akita Youth Normal SchoolWith Akita Mine College as the mother body,Akita UniversityWas launched.
- 1950 (25)
- 1951 (26)
- 1953 (28)
- 1957 (32)May 10 -Kiuchi Department StoreHowever, it was newly opened and expanded to a three-story reinforced concrete structure.
- 1958 (33)May 6 - Imperial OilAkita Museum of Art (Akita City Chiaki Museum(Predecessor of) is open
- 1960 (35)May 9 -Completion of Akita Prefectural Industrial Hall in Nakadori, Akita City.
- May 9 -Akita Station is AkitaPeople stationRebuilt as a commercial facilityAkita Station Department StoreIs open.
- May 9 - Akita AirportOpens in Kuriyama, Akita city.
- May 9 - Akita Prefectural Civic CenterIn AkitaShimonakagusuku TownOpened in.
- May 10 -Akita CityShimonagamachiAkita New Grand Hotel opens.
- May 10-May 10 - Akita National Athletic MeetAutumn meeting held.
- May 11 -As a complex of Akita Prefectural Civic CenterAkita Prefectural LibraryOpened (3rd generation)
- 1964 (39)
- 1965 (40)
- 1966 (41)May 1 - Akita tramWas suspended (closed on March 3).
- 1968 (Showa 43) July 10- Yahashi Sports ParkToAkita Prefectural GymnasiumIs completed
- 1969 (44)May 8-September 9-Held Akita Agricultural Exposition.
- 1970 (45)
- 1971 (46)
- 1973 (48)May 9 - Omoriyama ZooIs open.
- 1974 (49)May 5 - JuscoAkita Prefecture's first store, "Jusco Akita Store", is in front of Akita StationNakayoshiOpened as a building core tenant.
- 1975 (50)
- 1978 (53)
- 1979 (54)May 12 - Tsuchizaki Shopping Center(Jusco Tsuchizaki store: nickname Sunport Tsuchizaki) opens in Tsuchizaki, Akita city.
- April 4-Akita Children's Hall new building opened in Sanno, Akita.
- April 4-With the Higashidori districtNantong districtThe "Akeda Underpass" connecting the roads is opened. 44m long
- June 6-Akita City Cultural Center opens in Sanno, Akita City.
- May 11 - Akita Shopping Center(Ito-YokadoAkita store) opened in Nakadori, Akita city.
- 1981 (56)
- May 4 -Transferred Akita City High School to the prefecture,Akita Prefectural Akita Central High SchoolOpened as a school.
- May 4 - Nibetsu leisure landThe amusement park is AkitaNibetsuOpen to.
- May 8 -Akita City, Kawabe DistrictKawabe Town,Owa TownDesignated as Technopolis development concept development area.
- 1983 (58)
- 1984 (59)
- 1986 (61)
- 1987 (Showa 62) April 4-In One Forest ParkLanzhouCompletion of Chinese style Azumaya "Yuyotei" by design
- 1988 (63) July 7-Held the first Ogawagawa Fireworks Festival. Held on August 30th from the 1th competition.
- May 4 -Akita Mutual Bank Co., Ltd. was converted into a second regional bank,Akiba Bank of AkitaRenamed to.
- May 6 - Goshono New TownTown biraki.
- May 7 -To commemorate the 100th anniversary of the city system, in Chiaki Park, Akita CityKubota CastleRestore the Misumi Turret,Yoshitake SatakeBuilt a statue of a bronze statue.
- July 7-Held a commemorative ceremony for the 12th anniversary of the city system.
- November 11-General Cultural Arts Hall "in Nakadori, AkitaAtrionIs open.
- 1990 (2) April 10- CensusThe population has exceeded 30.
- 1991 (3)May 7 - Akita Expressway Yokote IC-Opening between Akita Minami IC. This opened the first highway that passes through Akita City.
- 1993 (5)
- 1994 (6)
- 1995 (7)
- 1997 (9)
- May 3 -Connecting Onoba and Akita City OnobaAkita Minami OhashiOpened.
- May 6 -Akita CityKawabe-gun(Currently Akita City)Minami Akita District6 towns (currentlyKatagami Cityincluding)·Senboku-gunKyowa Town(CurrentDaisen City(Kyowa)Area codeWas changed from "0188" to "018".
- May 7 - Akita City Information Disclosure OrdinanceEnforcement.
- 1999 (11)
- 2000 (12)
- July 7-Opening of Apollo Station's east-west free passage "Popolodo"
- May 8-25 days -2000United NationsHold disarmament Akita conference.
- May 11 -165m extension and 21m high shopping plaza large roof completed in Agora Square in front of Akita Station.
- May 12 -Cinema district in Akita city,NantongThe only movie theater in the town of Kameno (commonly known as Yurakucho) "Theater Play Town" is closed.
- May 3 - Akita Prefectural General PoolOpened in Mukaihama, Akita city.
- April 4-Akita City Gas Bureau BusinessEastern GasTransferred to.
- May 8-26 days -Focusing on Akita CityWorld Games 2001Akita tournament is held. The opening ceremony isYahashi Athletics StadiumConducted in.
- May 10 - Akita AirportScheduled international regular flights (Korean Air:Akita - Seoul).
- May 11 - Akita OhashiReplacement work completed.
- 2002 (14)
- 2003 (15)
- 2004 (16) "Akita city 400th anniversary commemorative project" implemented.
- 2005 (17)
- 2006 (18)
- May 1-May 10 -62thNational Athletic Meet(Akita Wakasugi National Athletic Meet) Held.
- May 9 - Akita Chuo RoadOpened.
- March 10-15 days -Held the 7th National Sports Games for the Disabled (Akita Wakasugi Competition).
- May 10 -Held a ceremony to commemorate the 100th anniversary of Akita City Water Supply.
- May 12 -Held "Akita's 100th Anniversary Phone Call Event" at Akita Center Alve.
- 2008 (20)
- 2009 (21)
- 2010 (22)
- May 7 - Nakadori XNUMX-chome redevelopment projectIs completed. Commercial facility and parking lot open ahead (2013 Since November 11, the nickname is "Area Nakaichi".
- May 7 -Akita City Lively Exchange Center "Au", New Prefectural Museum of Art opened (New Akita Prefectural Museum of Art will open its buildings free of charge until the book opens in autumn 2013).
- 2013 (25) April 4- Akita Public Art UniversityOpened.
- 2015 (27)
- 2016 (28)
- May 7 -Is open.
- May 3 -Is open.
- May 4 -Started using the passenger terminal for cruise ships built at Nakajima Pier in Akita Port. From the same dayAkitako Station"Akita Cruise", a train for passengers connecting Akita Station and Akita Station, started operation.
- May 8-May 8 -Located in Kinshi, Akita CityAkita Prefectural Kinshi Agricultural High SchoolThe hardball baseball team100th National High School Baseball Championship Memorial TournamentParticipate in. Achieve second place.
- 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)
(3nd year of Reiwa)
- May 3 - Ou Main LineAkita Station - Tsuchizaki Station間 にIzumi-Sotoasa StationOpened.
- May 3 --The former Hirano Masayoshi Museum of Art building in Senshu Park has been renovated but opened.
- May 3 - Akita coastal railwayWas abolished and the company was dissolved (train operation ended on March 3, the same year).
History of merger of municipalities
- 1905 (Meiji 38) August 8-Terauchi-mura, Minami-Akita-gunAsahikawa-Hiroyama TamuraPart of each is incorporated.
- 1909 (42th year of Meiji)May 12 -Incorporated part of Asahikawa Village, Minami Akita District.
- 1924 (13th year of Taisho) April 4-Transfer Kawabe-gun.
- 1926 (15th year of Taisho) April 4-Transferred to Minami Akita District.
- 1933 (8)May 3 -Transfer Asahikawa Village, Minami Akita District.
- 1941 (Showa 16) April 4-Minami-Akita DistrictTsuchizaki Port Town-Terauchi Town・Incorporated Hiroyama Tamura and Kawabe-gun.
- 1954 (Showa 29) April 10-Minami-Akita DistrictTaiping Village-Sotoasahikawa-Iijima Village.., Kawabe-gunHamada・ ・Niita Village...Yuri-gunShimohama VillageIncorporated.
- 1955 (30)May 1 -Minami-Akita DistrictKinshi VillagePart of is incorporated.
- 2005 (17)May 1 -Kawabe-gunKawabe Town-Owa TownIncorporated (Kawabegun disappears with this).
Merger with Kawabe-gun
2005 (17)May 1, Akita City has incorporated Kabe Town and Yuwa Town, and the new "Akita City" has been born. The merger was requested by both towns, and the merger ceremony was held on the same day in Akita City.Akita Center AlveMade in.
Akita City HallThe location (No. 1-1-XNUMX, Sanno) has not changed, and the old town halls of Kawabe and Yuwa are the civic centers (2011 May 5Since then, it has been used as a citizen service center).
For details Akita City Home Page See.
Friendship City/Sister City
Overseas Friendship City/Sister City
- Lanzhou(People's Republic of China-Gansu1982 (57)May 8Conclusion
- Passaucity(The Federal Republic of Germany-Bavaria） 1984 (59)May 4Conclusion
- Vladivostokcity(Russian Federation・Coastal region) 1992 (4)May 6Conclusion
- Saint Cloud(The United States of America-Minnesota） 1993 (Former Yuwa Town) Conclusion
- Kenai Peninsula County(The United States of America-ア ラ ス カ 州) 1992May 1Conclusion
Domestic sister cities and affiliated cities
- AkitaSemboku City --With the merger of cities, towns and villages in Hitachiota City, Akita City, and Semboku City, exchanges in various fields such as inheritance of historical culture and promotion of wide-area tourism based on the sister city relations and related friendship city relations so far. To promote2007 (19), signed the three-city cooperation exchange tie-up.
- SagaTakeo City - Akita War150th anniversary2018 (Heisei 30), "Agreement on exchange between Akita City and Takeo City" signed.
|Akita City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Akita City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Akita City (equivalent area) Population Changes
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Base general hospital
- Emergency hospital notified to the prefectural governor
- Akita University Hospital(, Akita Prefectural Disaster Base Hospital)
- Akita Red Cross Hospital(Lifesaving Center) (Disaster Medical Center, Akita Prefectural Disaster Base Hospital)
- Local independent administrative corporationAkita Prefectural Hospital Organization Akita Prefectural Cardiovascular and Cerebrospinal Center(Cerebrovascular disease / heart disease, Akita Prefectural Disaster Base Hospital)
- Local Independent Administrative Agency City Akita General Hospital Municipal Akita General Hospital(Child Emergency Center)
- JA Akita Koseiren Akita welfare medical center(National Disaster Medical Center, Akita Prefectural Disaster Base Hospital)
- Social medical corporationMeiwakai Nakadori General Hospital
- Medical CorporationShowakai Igarashi Memorial Hospital
- Medical corporation Koizumi Hospital Koizumi Hospital
- Medical corporation Seikankai Onoba Hospital
- Akita Prefectural Police
- Akita City Fire Department
- Akita fire station (Ushijima branch office, Kappei branch office, Shinya branch office)
- Tsuchizaki Fire Station (Terauchi Branch, Shogunno Branch, Iijima Branch, Sotoasahikawa Branch)
- Joto Fire Department (Hiro- surface branch office)
- Akita Minami Fire Department (Kawabe Branch/Yuwa Branch Office)
- Sendai High Public Prosecutor's Office Akita Branch
- Akita District Public Prosecutor's Office
- Akita City Public Prosecutor's Office
National administrative agency
- Cabinet Office (National Police Agency)
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- TohokuProvince Administrative Evaluation BureauAkita Administrative Monitoring Administrative Consultation Center
- Ministry of Justice (Public Prosecutors Office is not included)
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Tohoku Agricultural Administration BureauAkita prefecture base
- Tohoku Regional Agricultural Administration Bureau Nishiokuu Land Improvement Research Management Office
- YokohamaPlant quarantineNiigata Branch Akita Branch Office
- Forestry AgencyTohoku Forest Management Bureau(Headquarters. It is the only institution in each district of the country located in Akita Prefecture.)
- Akita Forest Management Station
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Tohoku Regional Development BureauAkita River National Highway Office
- Tohoku Regional Development Bureau Akita Port Office
- Tohoku Transport BureauAkita Transport Bureau
- Japan Coast Guard2th District Coast Guard HeadquartersAkita Maritime Security Department
- Japanese Meteorological AgencyAkita Local Meteorological Observatory
- Ministry of the Environment
- Tohoku Regional Environment OfficeAkita Nature Conservation Office
- Ministry of Defense
Other city facilities
Citizen service center
- Central citizen service center(Centers)
- Northern citizen service center(Kitasuka)
- Western civic service center(Wester)
- Southern citizen service center(Nampia)
- Southern Civic Service Center Annex (Nampia Annex)
- Eastern Civic Service Center(Earpal)
- Kawabe Citizen Service Center(Kawaberia)
- Kawabe Citizen Service Center Iwami Sannai Liaison Office
- Yuwa Citizen Service Center(Ubis)
- Yuwa Citizen Service Center Taishoji Liaison Office
Other community facilities
- Shimoshinjo Exchange Center, Akita City
- Akita City Shogunno Elderly Learning Center, Matsubayashikan
- Akita City Yuwa District Northern Community Facility Chojayamaso
- Industrial Promotion Plaza
- Women's Learning Center (mainly for women)
- Youth Center (mainly for young people working in the city)
- National University Corporation
- Public university corporation(Akita)
- Public university corporation(Akita City)
- private university
- Junior college
College of technology
- Prefectural high school
- Municipal high school
- PrefecturalHigh school consistent school
- CityHigh school consistent school
Junior high school
- Municipal junior and senior high school
- Akita Higashi Junior High School
- Akita Minami Junior High School
- Sanno Junior High School
- Tsuchizaki Junior High School
- Akita Nishi Junior High School
- Taihei Junior High School
- Sotoasahikawa Junior High School
- Akita Kita Junior High School
- Jonan Junior High School
- Shimokitate Junior High School
- Joto Junior High School
- Izumi Junior High School
- Shogun No Junior High School
- Onoba Junior High School
- Kappei Junior High School
- Iijima Junior High School
- Sakura Junior High School
- Kabe Junior High School
- Hotono Elementary School
- Meitoku Elementary School
- Tsukiyama Elementary School
- Asahikita Elementary School
- Nakadori Elementary School
- Asahinami Elementary School
- Ushijima Elementary School
- Kawajiri Elementary School
- Asahikawa Elementary School
- Tsuchizaki Elementary School
- Kohoku Elementary School
- Tsuchizaki Minami Elementary School
- Takashimizu Elementary School
- Hiromen Elementary School
- Nissin Elementary School
- Kappei Elementary School
- Taihei Elementary School
- Sotoasahikawa Elementary School
- Iijima Elementary School
- Shimoshinjo Elementary School
- Kamishinjo Elementary School
- Hamada Elementary School
- Toyoiwa Elementary School
- Niida Elementary School
- Yotsuya Elementary School
- Kamitate Elementary School
- Shimokitate Elementary School
- Shimohama Elementary School
- Kinshi Nishi Elementary School
- Yahashi Elementary School
- Higashi Elementary School
- Izumi Elementary School
- Ozumi Elementary School
- Sakura Elementary School
- Iijima Minami Elementary School
- Terauchi Elementary School
- Goshono Elementary School
- Iwami Sannai Elementary School
- Kawabe Elementary School
- Tojima Elementary School
- Yuwa Elementary School
College of technology
Akita City is a monopolistically concentrated leading city in Akita Prefecture, the so-calledPrimate CityIs. With the main government offices of the prefecture,Akita Bank,Hokuto Bank,Akita Kaishin ShimpoHeadquarters of companies whose main activity bases are in the prefecture are concentrated. Also, each countryOfficeAndInternational Oil Development TeishiAkita mining plant,JR East Akita BranchMany branch offices of companies with headquarters outside the prefecture are also concentrated. It serves as a base for local administration, economy and industry.
Local independent administrative corporation
The public enterprise that once existed
- Akita City Gas Bureau (1941 Formerly merged with (Showa 16)Tsuchizaki Port TownIt was established by taking over from2001 (13)May 3Obsolete.Eastern Gas(Transfer all over to)
- Akita City Waterworks Bureau (2005 (17)May 4Was newly established by integrating with the city's sewer department.Akita City Waterworks Bureau”)
- Akita City Transportation Bureau (2006 (18)May 3Abolished)
- Municipal Akita General Hospital(2014 (26)May 4,Local independent administrative corporation(Transition to operation)
(Unified financial institution code・Order by branch code)
A financial institution that used to exist (name when it was abolished)
(Unified financial institution codeorder)…1960 eraThe financial institutions that have been abolished since then, and the financial institutions that have merged with each other within the prefecture are limited to financial institutions that have disappeared due to their legal personality.
- Fuji BankAkita Branch (at the time of openingYasuda BankAkita Branch) →Bank of JapanTransferred business to Akita branch (currently Mizuho Bank Akita branch).
- Sanwa BankAkita Branch (at the time of openingYamaguchi BankAkita Branch) → Transferred business to Akita Bank Head Office.
- (Bank of JapanAkita store) → Newly established on the siteThe Second Succession Bank of Japan(AfterAEON Community Bank) The Akita store took over and inherited it.
- (AEON BankAkita Corporation Sales Department) →2012 May 7From the Sendai Corporate Sales Department[Annotation 4].
- (AEON Community BankAkita store) →AEON BankBecame the Akita corporate sales department of the company.
- Aomori BankAkita Branch (at the time of openingFifty-ninth bankAkita Branch) → integrated into Noshiro Branch.
- Michinoku BankAkita Branch (at the time of openingHirosaki Mutual BankAkita Branch) → integrated into Noshiro Branch.
- Yamagata BankIntegrated from Akita Branch to Honjo Branch.
- Tohoku BankAkita Branch →Integrated with Kazuno Branch[Source required].
- UFJ Trust BankAkita Branch (at the time of openingToyo Trust BankAkita Branch) → integrated into Tokyo Service Branch[Annotation 5].
- Japan Trust BankAkita Branch → Head Office Sales Department (later formerMitsubishi Trust BankNihonbashi Central Branch).
- Akiba Bank of Akita→Ugo BankWas absorbed and dissolved, and the same day Ugo BankHokuto BankRenamed to. The former head office sales department has become the Akita Central Branch, but it has been merged with the nearest head office sales department (the head office of the Ugo Bank era), and the former head office as a store does not exist.
- Sousan Mutual BankAkita Branch →Daiichi Kangyo BankTransferred business to Akita Branch (then).
- Due to the merger of Tsuchizaki Shinkin Bank to Akita Shinkin Bank, the former head office became Doshinkin's Tsuchizaki Central Branch, but it is now renamed to the (second generation) Tsuchizaki Branch (the location is the same as the Tsukinzaki Shinkin era).
- Gojome Shinkin Bank Iijima Branch → Akita Shinkin Bank was merged and became Doshinkin's (second generation) Iijima Branch, but it was merged with Kohoku Branch and abolished.
- Akita Central Credit UnionAkita Branch → Only deposits and customers due to bankruptcyAkita Shinkin BankBusiness transfer to.
- Woori Credit UnionTohoku Branch Akita Branch Office →2017 Abolished in December, Tohoku Branch (Sendai cityAoba-kuLocation) is inherited. On March 2021, 3, the transactions of customers in Akita Prefecture of the Tohoku Branch were transferred to the Tohoku Kita Morioka Branch.
- Asahi Akita Credit Union → Absorbed and merged with Asahi North Sea Credit Union, and became Akita Branch of Asahi Tohoku Credit Union. afterwards,Woori Credit UnionAfter working at the Akita branch, moved to the Tohoku branch Akita branch office.
- Akita Shogin Credit Union →Asuka Credit UnionAbsorbed and merged into the Akita branch.
- Akita Prefectural Labor Bank → Merged with Miyagi Labor Bank,Tohoku Labor BankTo The former head office is the current Akita branch and Akita Prefecture headquarters. At the time of the merger, there were 3 branches in Akita City, but now there are 2 branches.
- Akita Prefecture Agricultural Cooperative Federation→Norinchukin BankAkita Branch,New Akita agricultural cooperativeBusiness transfer to.
- Akita Fisheries Cooperative -Although the union still exists,Credit business(JF Marine Bank) Was completed in June 2008.
- Akita Prefectural Fisheries Cooperative Association → Completed business succession to Akita Prefectural Fisheries Cooperative Association and disbanded.
- Yamaichi SecuritiesAkita Branch → With the bankruptcy,Merrill Lynch Japan SecuritiesTransferred to Sendai branch (then).
- (National Life Finance CorporationAkita Branch) →Japan Finance CorporationMoved to Akita branch.
- (SME Finance CorporationAkita Branch) → Same as above
- (Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Finance CorporationAkita Branch) → Same as above
- General correspondence operator
- East Japan Railway
- Akita Shinkansen : Akita Station
- Ou Main Line : Oharino Station - Wada Station - Yotsuya Station -(Akita General Vehicle Center South Akita Center)- Akita Station - Izumi-Sotoasa Station -(Akita Freight Station)-(Akita General Vehicle Center・Turn to Tsuchizaki and branch to the right before Tsuchizaki Station)- Tsuchizaki Station - Kamiijima Station - Oiwake Station
- Oga Line : Oiwake Station(Katagami City Tenno/Oga City Area)
- Uetsu Main Line : Shimohama Station - Katsura Station - Shinya Station - Ugoushijima Station - Akita Station
- Akita coastal railway(cargo)
- Tohoku Forest Management BureauAkita Forest Management Station
- Nibetsu Forest Railway(Abandoned line)
- Akita City Transportation Bureau
- Akita tram(Abandoned line)
Highway national road
- E7 Akita Expressway(Tohoku Transit ExpresswayKamaishi Akita Line)
- E7 Sea of Japan Tohoku Expressway - Akita Airport IC
- Kawabe JCT: Akita Expressway, Nihonkai Tohoku Expressway
General national road
- National Route 7
- National Route 13
- National Route 46(The city overlaps with National Route 13 for all sections)
- National Route 101(Individual section in the city is about 200 m, others overlap with National Route 7 and National Route 285)
- National Route 285(The city overlaps with National Route 7 and National Route 101)
- National Route 341
Main local road
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 9 Awa Yuwahonjo Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 10 Honjo Nishisen Kita Kakudate Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 15 Akita Hachirogata Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 25 Akita Port Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 26 Akita Station Line
- Akita Prefecture Route 28 Akita Iwami Funaoka Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 41 Akita Showa Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 44 Yuwa Iwaki Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 46 Akita Airport Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 56 Akita Tenno Line
- Akita Prefecture Route 61 Akita Goshono Yuwa Line
- Open line
- Akita Prefectural Road 62 Akita Kitanoda Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 65 Terauchi Shinya Yuwa Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 72 Akita Kita Inter Line
General prefectural road
- Akita Prefectural Road 112 Kubo Akita Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 124 Takaoka Oiwake Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 126 Akita Marshalling Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 157 Oiwake Stop Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 161 Tsuchizaki Stop Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 162 Ugoushijima Stop Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 175 Wada Stop Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 231 Kamishinjo Tsuchizaki Port Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 232 Mt. Taiheizan Hatta Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 233 Tsuchizaki Port Akita Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 240 Kawazoe Shirahama Stop Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 303 Akita Showa Iida River Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 308 Kawabeani Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 319 Yuwakyowa Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 326 Akita Airport East Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 401 Yuwajinbetsu Bicycle Road Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 402 Akita Kabe Yuwa Bicycle Road Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 403 Akita Oga Bicycle Road Line
- Akita Chuo Kotsu
- Akita Central Transport(Of the Akita City My Town Bus, the western part (operated by the company's dedicated general route vehicle) and the eastern part (on-time service type, the company's dedicated general route vehicle orJumbo taxiIn-vehicle operation). In the other three districts, two other taxi companies will be connecting by either the scheduled service type or the demand type.MicrobusOr in charge of jumbo taxi vehicles)
- Ugo Traffic(Yurihonjo CityBoarding routes fromYuzawa(Yokote City(Via via) express bus)
- Akikita bus(Noshiro CityExpress bus with
- Akita Airport
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- (Radio 1503st 774kHz, Radio 86.7nd XNUMXkHz, NHK FM XNUMXMHz Remote control key ID Overall 1, E Tele 2)
- (ABS radio 936kHz or 90.1MHz remote control key ID4) (Latte)
- (Remote control key ID8)
- (Remote control key ID5)
- IBC Iwate Broadcasting(JNNseries)Akita Cable TVDelivery at. Depending on the areaCross-border receptionIs also possible. Once in Akita CityAkita branchwas there.
- (Remote control key ID6 on Akita Cable TV)
- AFMFM Akita(JFNSeries, 82.8 MHz)
- ACBAkita community broadcasting(Community FM, 76.5 MHz) Broadcast mainly in Akita city area
- Akita Tsubakidai FM broadcasting(Community FM, 79.6 MHz) Broadcast mainly in the former Yuwa Town
- Good morning from Akita (Akita Asahi Broadcasting Mon-Thu 10:30-10:35)
- Hello from Akita (Akita Broadcasting Fri 11:20-11:25, Sat 11:45-11:50, 15:55-16:00, Sun 11:55-12:00)
- Good evening from Akita City (Akita TV Wed 22:54-23:00 / However, when the program such as night game is extended, it is postponed and broadcast.)
- Contents, "Good morning -" and "Hello -" is almost the same.
- 010 (Akita Branch) Akita City Central Area, Eastern Area, Ushijima, Sotoasahikawa Area
- 010-01 (Akita Branch Oiwake Collection Center) Kinshi, Shimoshinjo, Kamishinjo area,Katagami CityHeavenly KingA part of
- 010-11 (Taihei Post Office→2007 (19)May 3Change to Akita Central Post Office → Akita Branch due to privatization) Taihei District
- 010-12 (Awa Branch Yuwa Collection and Delivery Center) Yuwa area (Excluding Taisho-ji area)
- 010-13 (Taisho-ji Post Office→2004 (17)May 9More changed to Yuwa Post Office → Akita branch Yuwa collection and delivery center due to privatization) Taishoji district
- 010-14 (Akita Branch Niida Collection and Delivery Center) Niida, Onoba, Goshono, Yamatedai, Kamikita, Yotsuya, Ozumi area
- 010-15 (Akita Branch Shimohama Collection and Delivery Center) Shimohama area
- 010-16 (Shinya Post Office→2003 (15)May 3Change to Akita Central Post Office → Akita branch due to privatization) Shinya, Mukaihama, Hamada, Toyoiwa area
- 019-26 (Akita Branch Wada Collection Center) Kawabe area (excluding Iwami Sannai area)
- 019-27 (Iwami Sannai Post Office→2007 (19)May 3Change to Wada Post Office → Privatization Akita Branch Wada Collection Center) Iwami Sannai District
- 011-09 (Tsuchizaki Branch) Tsuchizaki Port, Terauchi, Iijima, Shoguno area
Commitment to tourism
Akita City Red Brick Local Museum(Important cultural propertyThe name above is "Former Akita BankMain store main building"), various museums and memorials and museums, many outdoor spots,KiritanpoIncludinglocal cuisineAkita City, which has many tourism resources, has been working to attract tourists from within and outside of Japan with the "Tourism Akita Restoration". With the cooperation of Yasushi Yoshii, who has been appointed as an Akita City tourism advisor since 2010, we have built a citizen participation tourism information site "Akitouch" and invited a Chinese broadcasting station to introduce Akita regional products and tourist destinations to China and ASEAN countries. While delivering programs through satellite broadcasting, we are making various efforts such as expanding sales channels for Akita products and planning inbound travel development. It will also build a system for smartphones in other language tourist guides for inbound tourists.
Sights and buildings
Sights and historic sites
- Chiaki Park(Kubota CastleTrace), Kubota Castle Misumi Tower
- Takashimizu Park (Akita CastleRuins), Akita Castle Ruins History Museum
- Tsuchizakigaiku Park (Minato CastleTrace)
- Jizada Ruins
- Akita Prefectural Koizumigata Park
- Akita Prefectural Central Park
- Yahashi oil field
- Fujikura water source
- Akita International Dahlia Garden
- Akita City Satake Museum
- Akita City Library
- Chiaki Art Museum, Akita (at Atrion),Kenzo OkadaMemorial
- Akita City Red Brick Local Museum, Memorial room,Tokuyuki KappeiMemorial
- Akita Folklore Museum
- Akita City Lively Exchange Center "Au"
- Omoriyama Zoo
- Yahashi Sports Park
- City gymnasium, Ibaraki Gymnasium, Tsuchizaki Civic Ground, Kappei Civic Ground, Kappei Indoor Gateball Field
- Kabe Gymnasium, Kabe Iwami Sannai Baseball Stadium, Kabewada Baseball Stadium, Kabetojima Baseball Stadium, Spo Park Kawabe
- Yuwa Gymnasium, Yuwa Minami Gymnasium, Yuwa Shinnami Baseball Stadium, Yuwa B & G Marine Center, Yuwa Hana no Mori Baseball Stadium, Mitsunuma Arena (indoor multipurpose athletic field), Yuwa Hana no Mori Tennis Court,One forest parkKyudo hall
Buildings such as third sector
- Akita Center Alve
- Akita Civic Exchange Plaza
- Natural Science Learning Center
- Therion(Designated administratorOperated by)
- Mt. Taiheizan Resort Park(Mt. Taiheizan Tourism Development Co., Ltd.)
- Akita Prefectural Museum,Masumi SugaeHistorical Materials Center, Annex (Nara House)
- Akita Children's Center
- Akita Prefectural Library-Akita Prefectural Archives
- Akita Museum of Art Masayoshi Hirano Collection
- Atrion(Akita General Life Cultural Center/Museum)
- Akita Prefectural Baseball Stadium(Komachi Stadium)
- Akita Prefectural Skating rink
- Akita Prefectural General Pool
- Akita Prefectural Budokan
- Tentokuji Temple
- (Former food warehouse,Akita Public Art UniversityInside)
- Nibetsu Forest Museum
- Former Kurosawa House(Important cultural property）
- Old Shio Shrine
- Akita hot spring
- Eucharist Service Maria Cemetery
- Former Oshima Shokai Store- Nationally registered tangible cultural property.. The oldest surviving citybrickBuilt structure, 6th Omachi.
- Kanto Festival: A summer festival that represents Tohoku. (8/3-6 every year, Kanto Boulevard)
- Cherry Blossom Festival/Azalea Festival: Cherry blossom festivals such as Chiaki Park (mid-late April), Chiaki Park Azalea Festival. (Mid May-Late)
- Yuwa Hana no Sato Spring Fair: Ueki City and product exhibitions. (Late April-Early May)
- Navel Festival: A festival held at Navel Park in the Kawabe district. Mainly to the umbilical cord. (Early June)
- Butterbur cutting photo session:butterburAkita Aunt's photo session in the field. (Mid June every year, Niida area)
- Yatuse Akita Festival: Akita and other placesYosakoiGroups come together,Sapporo OfYOSAKOI Soran FestivalOf AkitaYosakoiEvent. Akita Ondo and other Akita folk songsSoran section,Yosakoi SectionIt dances with a 5 minute song that arranges rock, techno, orchestra, etc.Perform stage-style and parade-style performances. (Scheduled for Omachi / Tsumachi in late June every year)
- Tsuchizaki Port Hikiyama Festival,: A magnificent festival in which floats carrying warrior dolls are pulled. (7/20・7/21 every year)
- Yojiro Ekiden: A citizen's Ekiden tournament held in the city center. (7rd week of July)
- Akita Nagachikuuta National Convention: Akita Nagamochi song originated in Yuwa area (7rd Sunday of July every year)
- Omonogawa Rafting Tournament: The Summer Ogawa Riverraft,CanoeContest to go down. (Every 8th Sunday of August)
- Omono River Fireworks Festival: Held at the riverbed of the Omono RiverFireworks display.. (8/10 each year)
- Iwami River Seiryu Festival: Kawabe Iwami district. For example, catching fish. (8/15 every year)
- Taisho-ji Oke-sama Festival: Yuwa Taisho-ji district. Okesa total dance, entertainment show, fireworks display, etc. (Mid August every year)
- Mt. Takaosan Festival: Held at Yuwa Mt. Takaosan. School and adult sumo competitions and Ginko haiku competitions. (Early September each year)
- : (Early October)
- Owaka no Sato Autumn Festival:DahliaAutumn festival in Hana-sato where peacock grass blooms. (Early October)
- Boatpia Kawabe Fureai Festa Autumn Harvest Festival: Selling locally grown autumn vegetables and a meal corner. (Every late October)
- Children's Snow Festival: Held on the first Saturday of every February,Horse zori,MochiTsuki, you can experience small New Year's events in the prefectureWinter festivalWas,2006 TheHeavy snowAs a result, the venue, Yabase Sports Park, became unusable and was canceled.In addition, it was decided to cancel the event in the next fiscal year as it was not expected to be held.2005 (17) The event ended in February with a 2-year history.2013 TheArea NakaichiHas been revived as "Nakaichi Dokko Snow Festival".
- Snow Dream: City tour bus for winter only. Experience making a Kiritanpo, experiencing a lantern, and visiting a sake brewery. (Usually Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays in February)
- サ ッ カ ー
- Hisao Naoshima(armygeneral）
- Emiko Okuyama(OriginalSendaiMayor）
- Yakichiro Suma(Diplomat,Member of the House of Representatives）
- Tadaharu Machida(Constitutional political party-Japan Progressive PartyPresident,Minister of Agriculture and Forestry,Minister of Commerce and IndustryandMinister of Finance）
- Senji Yasue(armyColonel）
- Obata Gen(OriginalOdateMayor）
- Kanazawa Matsuemon(From Minato Tsuchizaki,House of Representatives taxpayer）
- Takanobu Minato(Yurihonjo CityLong)
- Shunjiro Aoe(Playwright）
- Yumi Aoyagi(critic）
- Akiyama Masako(Visiting nurse）
- First generationAsano Umewaka(Folk song)
- Amano Masamichi (作曲家）
- Ando Japanese style(Poet）
- Izumibel(Illustrator-manga artist）
- Eisuke Ito(Novelist）
- Makiko Uchidate(Writer）
- Sadaki Hagino(Japanese language scholar, critic)
- Hiroki Endo(manga artist)
- Yasuyuki Kasori (Composer)
- Hanako Ono(Folk song)
- Kaneko Hirofumi(Proletarian literatureNovelist,Playwright,Member of the House of Councilors）
- Kudo Kudo(Japanese scholar）
- Yoshimi Kurata(manga artist）
- Tsutomu Konno(TV producer,Director, Screenwriter)
- Kikuo Sato(Conductor）
- Masamitsu Sato(economist）
- Koume Tachibana(画家）
- Masahiro Tanahashi(JapanModern literatureresearcher,Teikyo UniversityProfessor)
- Terasaki(Japanese painter）
- Keiichi Hasumi(Novelist)
- Kenzo Futaki(Medicine,Rat biteDiscovery of spirochete)
- Fukai Shiro(作曲家）
- Shiro Wakamatsu(Film director）
- Taste theory (bar blogger,)
- Kazuyo Asari(actress）
- Sayuri Ataka(musicalActor)
- Kaoru Abe(An actor）
- Tomoaki Ogura(Free announcer,chairperson,talent）
- Orie Tsusaka(Actor)
- Junko Kawada(singer）
- Junko Sakurada(singer)
- Reika Sasaki(singer)
- Sasaki Nozomi(talent,actress)
- Sato University(comedian,Grunge）
- Shaba stallion man(Local talent）
- Tokai Rintaro(singer)
- Kyoko Takahashi(model)
- Chieko Takehisa(actress)
- Mitsuki Tenju(Takarazuka RevueStar setMale role)
- Takashi Nagasawa (comedy talent,magnet）
- Narita Kei(singer)
- Fujiwara Motoo(ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン,BUMP OF CHICKEN）
- Eiko Matsumoto(Singer-songwriter）
- Hiroya Matsumoto(Actor)
- Suzuki Ayane (Nogizaka46)
- Okabe University(comedian,Hanako）
- Mami Abe(Former professional cheerleader, current Akita Asahi Broadcasting Field Caster)
- Ishikawa Masanori(Professional baseball player,Tokyo Yakult SwallowsBelongs)
- Taishi Ishiyama(Professional baseball player, belonging to Tokyo Yakult Swallows)
- Hiroyuki Enoki (OriginalProfessional boxer）
- Sachiko Ebata (Volleyball player）
- Yukio Endo(OriginalGymnasticsplayer,OlympicGold medalist)
- Akira Ota(OriginalAmateur wrestlingAthletes, Olympic silver medalist)
- Yujiro Otozaki(OriginalSumo wrestler）
- Kazuyuki Ono(Former professional baseball player)
- Yuya Kamata(Former professional baseball player)
- Shingo Kumabayashi(OriginalProfessional soccer playerCurrentBlau Blitz AkitaU-18 Director)
- Goto Sato(Mixed fighter）
- Shimoda Kohei(Professional soccer player, Blau Blitz Akita)
- Tadashi Tsutsuzu(Former professional baseball player)
- Takita politics(Former professional baseball player)
- Mitsuhisa Taguchi(OriginalJapan national football team）
- Hiroko Nagasaki(Former swimmer, Olympic representative)
- Narita Sho(Pro baseball player,Chiba Lotte MarinesBelongs)
- Nobuo Fujishima(Former soccer representative from Japan)
- Fujita Taiyo(Former professional baseball player)
- Teruyoshi Yoshida(Pro baseball player,Hokkaido Nippon-Ham FightersBelongs)
- Yokoyama(Rugby player,NEC Green RocketsBelongs)
- Shinkai Kozo(Former sumo wrestler)
- Haruna Asada(NHK Akita Broadcasting StationAnnouncer, bornFukuoka）
- Maki Ishikawa(Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc.announcer）
- Ayako Ito(Free announcer・OriginalAkita Broadcastingannouncer)
- Keita Ito(NHKannouncer)
- Hiromi Onuma(NHK announcer)
- Minako Goto(OriginalAkita TVAnnouncer Caster, 2005Miss WorldRepresentation from Japan)
- Hiroto Sasaki(Asahi cameraEditor-in-chief,LifeThe creator
- Kenichi Sato(Free announcer,chairperson,Program producer）
- Sannomaru Kazue(OriginalNippon TVannouncer)
- Hitoshi Takada(Weather forecaster）
- Takahashi Haruka(Hokkaido Television Broadcastannouncer)
- Ai Tangoya(Cherry TVannouncer)
- Mayuko Senda(Akita Asahi BroadcastingAnnouncer/Caster)
- Horika Mika(TBS TVannouncer)
- Kentaro Suda (Fukuoka BroadcastingAnnouncer/ExHokuriku Broadcastingannouncer)
- Sonosuke Nagasaki(Japan National RailwayPresident）
- Kikuchi Noboru(Toyota Central Research Institutechief,ToyotaTechnician,University of MichiganHonorary professor)
- Eikichi Saito(Hokuto Bankexecutive chairman,Fidea HoldingsDirector)
- Shinichi Sasaki(Shuto ExpresswayChairman,ToyotaVice president)
- Takao Shindo(Nippon SteelRepresentative Director and Chairman,Nippon KeidanrenVice-president)
- Takao Minatoya(Akita BankRepresentative Director and Chairman)
- Zenitani Mami(OriginalUndersecretary of Education and Science）
- Ueno Masaru(OriginalTokyo High Public Prosecutor's OfficeTribunal General,Lawyer）
- Keiichi Horii(AkitaDeputy Governor）
- ^ originally,Bank of Japan→Daiichi Kangyo Bank→ OldMizuho BankStore inherited from. In July 2013, the former Mizuho BankMizuho Corporate BankHas been merged intoFuji BankIt was a re-entry since the Akita branch was abolished.
- ^ Nomura SecuritiesThere is a transaction with the Akita branch,Online tradeAvailable only to customers with a contract. Therefore, there is no physical store.
- ^ 2020 May 4From Akita CityStorage agency financial institutionIt is out of the range.Akita City Waterworks Bureau OfStorage handling financial institutionAs for the storage at the counter, the withdrawal from the branch account is still supported.December 2019, 12 Regarding the end of storage operations for public money, etc. (PDF: 11KB)See.
- ^ 2017 May 3Closed on April 4, and merged with the head office corporate sales department on April 3 of the same year.
- ^ Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking CorporationAfter the transition to2011 May 2, Tokyo service branch integrated into the head office.
- ^ Illustrations Chapters of municipalities in Japan p40
- ^ Akita City coat of arms
- ^ Akita Local Meteorological Observatory
- ^ Japan Meteorological Agency (1-10th place value in Akita city's observation history)
- ^ "Normal value download”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/6Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/6Browse.
- ^ From "Akita City History Showa".
- ^ "Akita City History Vol. 283" pp.284-XNUMX.
- ^ "Akita City History Vol. 286" pp.287-XNUMX.
- ^ Notification No. 26
- ^ "Public Relations Akita November 2018, 11 Issue”. Akita City Hall. October 2021th, 6Browse.
- ^ "Akita Kaishin Shimpo』(2006May 5 Morning edition)
- ^ Jay AirIncluding flights operated by
- ^ ANA WingsIncluding flights operated by
- ^ Japan Airlines andDelta AirlinesAnd code share
- ^ Currently suspended.There is no prospect of resumption.
- ^ “Akita City's oldest brick building, relocated to preserve the old Oshima Shokai on Yokomachi-dori”. Akita Kaishin Shimpo(July 2018, 12) October 2019th, 3Browse.
- ^ "Yatose Akita Festival". October 2020th, 10Browse.
- ^ Akita Nagachikuuta National Convention
- "Akita City History, Vol. 2004, Modern I History", Akita City, XNUMX