Photo TSS TV Shin Hiroshima
[Breaking news] XNUMX new infections in Hiroshima City Fukuyama City XNUMX people Kure City XNUMX person New Corona on the XNUMXrd
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, on the 23rd, 5 people (20-70s) in Fukuyama City and 1 person (elementary school students) in Kure City have been announced to be infected.
Hiroshima City announced on the XNUMXrd that it was confirmed that XNUMX new people were infected with the new coronavirus. (XNUMX the day before ... → Continue reading
Hiroshima News TSS
We will deliver the latest news in various genres such as incidents, accidents, disasters, politics, economics, sports, etc. interviewed in Hiroshima Prefecture and Iwakuni City, Yamaguchi Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Second World WarInside, it was also the base of the Imperial Japanese Navy.2005 May 3AroundAki DistrictOndo Town-Kurahashicho-Kamagari Town,Toyota-gunYasuura Town-Toyohama Town-ToyomachiWas incorporated.As a result, Kure CityHonshuWith the area inShimo-kamagari Island, In addition to Nasake Island, Kurahashi Island in the south,Kami-kamagari Island,Teshima,Osaki ShimojimaIn addition, the city has a population of 25.2016 At the same time as designating a core cityPublic health centerSpecified in.
shipbuilding-Steel-pulp・ It is developing as a seaside industrial city centered on machinery and metals.Also,Yamato Museum-Tetsuno Whale MuseumThere is a museum about the Navy and the Maritime Self-Defense Force.
KyotoMaizuruAt the same time my cityImperial Japanese NavyOf originMeat and potatoesIt claims to be the birthplace of Nikujaga, which has a culture.cityFile in Nigata areaProduction is the highest in Japan[Source required].
Relationship with the Navy and the Maritime Self-Defense Force
Second in the Meiji eraNavy districtGuardian office(Kure Guard Office, Commonly known as "Wu Zhen") was opened.Before the warKure Navy ArsenalIs also the largest battleship in the worldYamatoWas built and was known as the number one military port in the Orient and the number one arsenal in Japan.Kure Naval Arsenal is early on, not to mention the excellence of shipbuilding technologyIzumoYasugiIt was also a base for cutting-edge munitions steel research, focusing on Japanese steel and applying it as a special steel.For this reason, at the end of the Pacific WarKure army air raidHas been heavily damaged by the US military air raids.
Steel-related technology was taken over by major steel makers such as JFE and Nisshin Steel, and Kure Naval ArsenalIHITaken over toJapan Marine UnitedActive as a Kure factory, and as a military baseEscort fleet,Submarine fleetAnd the Maritime Self-Defense Force to which training vessels belongKure BaseThere is a Maritime Self-Defense Force on the premisesKure District General ManagerIs installed.The total number of Maritime Self-Defense Force members working in Kure reaches 6,600.The former Navy Wu Zhen Government Building is used as the First Government Building of the Kure District General Administration Department and is open to the public on Sundays.The infrastructure constructed by Wu Zhen is in active use, for example.Honjo Dam-Second-class dam-Miyahara water purification plantKure City has taken over what was built as a military water supply facility.
またYamato Museum,Tetsuno Whale MuseumAs of the 2010s, these defense and military facilities are also tourism resources, as represented by. In 2016, as "Chinjufu Yokosuka, Kure, Sasebo, Maizuru-a town where you can experience the dynamics of modernization in Japan"Japanese heritageCertified by.
Located in the southwestern part of Hiroshima prefecture.
- Mountain : Haigamine,Resting mountain,Noroyama(Mt. Noro)
- River: Two rivers(Honjo Dam),Kurose River(Second-class dam), Norogawa (Nomurogawa Dam）
- Island: Jijima,Shimo-kamagari Island,Kami-kamagari Island,Teshima,Osaki Shimojima,Kurahashi Island
warmishSeto Inland Sea climateIn summer, the heat is harsh, and in winter there is less snow than in Hiroshima, and it is rare for snow to accumulate.
|Climate of Kure Special Area Meteorological Observatory (Takaramachi, Kure City, altitude 4m)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||19.0|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||9.5|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||6.1|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||2.8|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−5.4|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||41.5|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5 mm)||5.8||7.6||10.2||9.8||9.5||11.8||10.5||7.6||9.3||7.0||6.5||6.5||102.1|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||140.7||145.7||181.7||194.8||212.3||155.9||183.9||217.9||166.8||176.0||150.5||141.6||2,067.9|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1894-present)|
Adjacent local governments
- Ehime(Adjacent at sea)
Districts and towns
Kure City divides the city area into 18 districts.Municipal systemlaterTransferEach town / village before the transfer is a district in the city area, and the district name is the old town / village name excluding "-town" or "-village" ("-district" is not officially added). Often).
|地区||reading||Old town||Main islands||population||Area / km2||Year of transfer||town-Large print|
|Center||Chuo||53489||20.07||(1902)||Asahi Town, Azuma, Uchigami Town, Mizoro Town, Ehara Town, Coast, Kaminagasako Town, Kaminagasako Town, Kaminagasako Town, Uehata Town, Kamihirabara Town, Ueyamada Town, Kitashioya Town, Go Town, Yuki Town, Sanjo・ Miwa Town ・ Shimizu ・ Shimoyamada Town ・ Showa Town ・ Shingu Town ・ Treasure Town ・ Chuo ・ Tsukiji Town ・ Teramoto Town ・ Nakadori ・ Nagasako Town ・ Naganogi Town ・ Futagawa Town ・ Futagawakyo Town ・ Nishi Atago Town ・ West Katayama Town, Nishikawaraishicho, Nishishioyacho, Nishikada, Nishisozukecho, Nishitatsukawa, Nishitanicho, Nishichuo, Nishihatacho, Nishimitsudacho, Mitsumachi, Higashikatayamacho, Higashikatayamacho, Higashikawaharaishicho Higashishioyacho, Higashisozukecho, Higashisozukecho, Higashitatsukawacho, Higashichuo, Higashihata, Higashimitsudacho, Hiraharacho, Fushihara, Bochicho, Honmachi, Hondori, Mizorocho, Minamitatsukawacho, Yawatacho・ Yamate ・ Ryojo ・ Washo ・ Washo Noborimachi ・ Washohonmachi|
|Miyahara||Miyahara||8192||3.95||(1902)||Miyahara, Tsubonouchi Town, Funami Town, Aoyama Town, Murose Town, Kamihara Town|
|Kegoya||Kegoya||5523||4.20||1928||Kegoya / Kegoya Town / Matoba / View|
|Yoshiura||Yoshiura||11220||8.12||1928||Harumi Town, Wakaba Town, Yoshiura Ikenoura Town, Yoshiura Tanko Town, Yoshiura Shinmachi, Yoshiura Higashi Town, Yoshiura Kaga Town, Yoshiura Shinde Town, Yoshiura Higashi Honmachi, Yoshiura Nakamachi, Yoshiura Honmachi, Yoshiura Matsuba Town, Yoshiura Kamishiro Town, Yoshiura Iwagami Town, Yoshiura Nishijo Town, Yoshiura Miyahana Town,Karugacho・ Umekicho ・ Shiomicho ・ Mt. Ooyamacho ・ Yayoicho ・ Hasecho ・ Setomicho ・ Yoshiuracho|
|Aga||Aga||Aga Town||16434||14.56||1928||Agakita, Agachuo, Aganami, Agamachi|
|Nigata||Nigata||7151||10.51||1941||Nigata Honmachi, Nigata Otoshicho, Nigata Pier Dori, Nigata Nakasuji Town, Nigata Miyagami Town, Nigata Miyagami Town, Nigata Nishigami Town, Nigata Nishiki Town, Nigata Minamimachi, Nigata Town|
|Wide||Hiro||Hiromura||46121||32.73||1941||Hiroyokoji, Hirohirohiro, Hiroishiuchi, Hirobentenbashicho, Hirosanakasakocho, Hiroshiyake, Hiromachida, Hirotokumarucho, Hirokoshinkai, Hiroculturecho, Hirotagaya, Hirosuehiro, Hirohoncho, Hironakashinkai・ Hirokuimotocho ・ Hiroyoshimatsu ・ Hironakacho ・ Hiro station square ・ Hirooshingai ・ Hiroryotani ・ Hiroshiraishi ・ Hiroshirodake ・ Hironada ・ Hirotsukumocho ・ Hironagahama ・ Hiroobancho ・ Hirokotsubo ・ Hiromachi|
|Ten O||Tennou||Tennocho||4423||3.94||1956||Tenno Fukuura Town, Tenno Denjubara Town, Tenno Saijo, Tenno Ohama, Tenno Higashikubo, Tenno Minami Town, Tenno Miya Town, Tenno Shioya Town|
|Showa||Showa||35415||27.76||1956||Yakeyama Hibarigaoka Town, Yakeyama Konohara Town, Yakeyama Matsugaoka, Yakeyama Sakuragaoka, Yakeyama Masaru, Yakeyama Nishi, Yakeyama Chuo, Yakeyama East, Yakeyama Minami, Kamiyama, Yakeyama Mitsuishi Town, Yakeyama Miyagasako, Yakeyama Kita, Yakeyama Honjo・ Yakeyama Izumigaoka ・ Push ・ Push Nishihira Town ・ Yakeyama Town ・ Naeshiro Town ・ Tochihara Town ・ Push Town|
|Gohara||Gohara||4954||3.95||1956||Gohara Learning Hill, Gohara Noji no Sato, Gohara Town|
|Shimo-kamagari||Shimokagari||Shimo-kamagari Town||Shimo-kamagari Island||1809||8.72||2003||Shimo-kamagari-cho Shimojima / Shimo-kamagari-choSannose|
|Kawajiri||Kawajiri||Kawashiri Town||9380||16.85||2004||Kawajiri Town Iwato, Kawajiri Town Yanagisako, Kawajiri Town Sainoya, Kawajiri Town Gokake, Kawajiri Town Itakyu, Kawajiri Town Kagakiuchi, Kawashiri Town Ohara, Kawashiri Town Obata, Kawashiri Town Makochi, Kawajiri Town Small Use, Kawajiri Town Small Nikata, Kawajirimachi Higashi, Kawajirichonishi, Kawashirimachi Mori, Kawashirimachi Koyo, Kawajirimachi Hisatoshi, Kawajiricho Kusuji, Kawashirimachi Harayama|
|Otodo||Ondo||Ondo Town||Kurahashi Island||13164||18.75||2005||Tsuboi, Ondo Town, Hikichi, Ondo Town, Ondo Town, Ondo Town, Kita Hidden, Ondo Town, Minami Hidden, Ondo Town Takasu, Ondo Town Hatami, Ondo Town Field, Ondo Town Ariyoshi, Ondo Town Front, Ondo Town Fujiwaki, Ondo Town Hayase, Ondo Town Tahara, Ondo Town Watako, Ondo Town Oaza Oto, Ondo Town Oaza Watako|
|Kamagari||Biting||Kamagari Town||Kami-kamagari Island||2198||18.90||2005||For Kamagaricho Oura, Kamagaricho Tado, Kamagaricho Miyamori, and Kamagaricho|
|Yasuura||Yasuura||Yasuura Town||11894||63.54||2005||Yasuura Town Oaza Akamukaisaka, Yasuura Town Oaza Yasuura, Yasuura Town Oaza Utsumi, Yasuura Town Oaza Uchihira, Yasuura Town Oaza Women's Field, Yasuura Town Oaza Shimogakiuchi, Yasuura Town Oaza Nakagiri, Yasuura Town Oaza Nakahata, Yasuura Town Oaza Harahata Yasuura Town Oaza Mitsuguchi, Yasuura Town Yasuura West, Yasuura Town Yasuura East, Yasuura Town Central Heights, Yasuura Town Central North, Yasuura Town Mizujiri, Yasuura Town Mitsuguchi, Yasuura Town Uchiumi Kita, Yasuura Town Uchi Hainan|
|1764||11.68||2005||Toyohama-cho Oaza Toyoshima, Toyohama-cho Oaza Ohama, Toyohama-cho Oaza Itsuki|
|Yutaka||Yutaka||Toyomachi||Osaki Shimojima||2338||14.08||2005||Yutaka Mitarai, Yutakamachiocho, Yutakamachikubi, Yutakamachiokitomo|
Origin of city name
There are several theories.
- The mountain range that surrounds the Kure area is called "Kyurei", and it becomes "Kure".In addition, the city emblem is associated with this,KatakanaIt is a star-shaped object with nine "re" s..
- It is derived from the fact that Kure (meaning Kure, plate material) cut down from Ashigamine became famous as a special product.
- A long time ago, the migrants from the ancient Korean Peninsula who lived around this region were called "Kurejin", and it is said that they became "Kure" over time.
- 1686 (Sacredness3 years) - Aki DistrictKureura came to be called Kure Town.
- 1886 (Meiji19 years)5 - No. 2 4 daysNavy districtGuardian officeSet to Kure Port, Aki District.
- 1889 (22th year of Meiji)4 --In Hiroshima Prefecture 1 daysMunicipal systemEnforcement.Aki-gun, Miyahara-mura, established.
- 1889 (22th year of Meiji)7 - 1 daysKure Guard OfficeOpen agency.
- 1892 (25th year of Meiji)9 --Hezhuangcun, Aki-gun enforced the town system and moved to Hezhuangcun, Aki-gun. 1 days
- 1902 (35th year of Meiji) 4 1st-Aki-gun is separated from Yoshiura-mura, Aki-gun.
- 1902 (Meiji 35) September 9-Aki-gun, Washo-cho, Miyahara-mura, Soyamada-mura, and Futagawa-cho merged on an equal footing.KuremachiBecome
- October 1902, 35 (Meiji 10)-Municipal systemEnforced[contradiction]It becomes Kure City.Third in Hiroshima prefecture after Hiroshima and Onomichi.
- 1903 (36th year of Meiji)May 11 - Kure Navy ArsenalEstablished.
- 1921 (Taisho 10)May 1 --Kure Naval Arsenal Hiro Branch Opening Agency.
- 1928 (Showa3 years) 4 1st-Aki-gun ...Kamo-gunIncorporated.
- 1936 (11)May 11 --The Navy Arsenal commuter ship sank off the coast of Ume Island. 3 people died.
- 1941 (16)May 4 --Kamo-gun,HiromuraIncorporated.
- 1943 (18) --The population (in the city area at that time) will be the largest at 40.
- 1945 (20)5 - 5 daysHiro Navy ArsenalIs bombed.32 dead / missing.
- 1945May 6 --The bombing of the Kure Naval Arsenal is carried out.
- 19457 - 1 daysU.S. Army OfBomberAir raids on the city (Wu city air raid).
- 1945May 7 - May 7 --A carrier-based aircraft attack on the remaining ships of Kure military port by the US military (Kure army air raid).
- 1945May 9 - Makurazaki TyphoonDebris flow occurs in the city.There are many casualties.
- 1946May 2 - British Commonwealth Occupation ArmyDispatches an advance team..Take over the occupation mission of the Chugoku-Shikoku region from the US military.
- 1950 (25)May 6 - Former Navy Port City Conversion LawEnforcement.
- 1951 (26)May 7 --A landslide disaster in Tanadacho, Kegoya. 17 people buried alive (later rescued 3 people).
- 1954 (29) 7 1 days - JMSDFKure District ForceIs placed.
- 1956 (31)10 --Incorporated Aki-gun and Kamo-gun. 1 days
- 1960 (35)May 12 - Niigata Red Cross Center Bombing AttemptKorean terrorist agent infiltrates from Kure Port.
- 1967 (42)May 7 ――Due to torrential rain with a rainfall of over 300 mm from the beginning, sediment-related disasters occurred in about 100 places in the city. 148 people were buried alive, 31 dead, 51 missing.
- 1975 (50) ――The population (of the city area at that time) will be the largest at 24 after the war and before the Great Heisei Consolidation.
- 1985 (60)May 4 - Green pierYasuura opens(Transferred to Kure City in June 2005 and renamed to Greenpia Setouchi).
- 2000 (Heisei12 years)11 --Promoted to a special city. 1 days
- 2001 (13)May 3 - Geiyo EarthquakeOccurrence.In the city, the seismic intensity is over 5 in the Takaramachi and Hiro districts.A seismic intensity of less than 5 was observed in the Yakeyama area.
- 2003 (15) 4 1st-Aki-gunShimo-kamagari TownIncorporated.
- 2004 (16) 4 1 days - Toyota-gunKawashiri TownIncorporated.
- 2005 (17)May 3 --Aki-gunOndo Town-Kurahashicho-Kamagari Town, Toyota DistrictYasuura Town-Toyohama Town-ToyomachiIncorporated.
- 2016 (28) 4 1st-Promoted to a core city.
- 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa) 2 7 days - Nippon Steel blast furnaceHas twoKure Steel WorksAnnounced that it will be closed by the end of September 2023.
|代||Mayor's name||Term||Term of office|
|First||October 1903, 36 (Meiji 2)-July 4, 1903 (Meiji 36)||1|
|2 - 3||October 1903, 36 (Meiji 8)-July 27, 1911 (Meiji 44)||2|
|4 - 5||Toshio Sawahara||November 1911, 44 (Meiji 11)-July 28, 1917 (Taisho 6)||2|
|6||Kentaro Amano||October 1917, 6 (Taisho 8)-September 17, 1921 (Taisho 10)||1|
|7||Kahei Haruto||October 1922, 11 (Taisho 2)-September 2, 1925 (Taisho 14)||1|
|8||Hashimoto||April 1925, 14 (Taisho 4) --March 24, 1927 (Showa 2)||1|
|9||||1927 (Showa 2) April 6-13 (Showa 1930) March 5||1|
|10||1930 (Showa 5) April 11-25 (Showa 1932) March 7||1|
|11||Watanabe Atsumu||1932 (Showa 7) April 12-26 (Showa 1935) March 10||1|
|12||Katsutaro Matsumoto||1935 (Showa 10) April 6-13 (Showa 1936) March 11||1|
|13 - 14||Jinjiro Mizuno||1937 (Showa 12) April 5-4 (Showa 1941) March 16||2|
|15||Noboru Suzuki||1942 (Showa 17) April 1-11 (Showa 1946) March 21||1|
|16||Jinjiro Mizuno||1946 (Showa 21) April 1-14 (Showa 1946) March 21||1|
|17 - 18||1947 (Showa 22) April 4-5 (Showa 1954) March 29||2|
|19 - 20||Kenichi Matsumoto||1954 (Showa 29) April 4-18 (Showa 1961) March 36||2|
|21 - 24||Yoshito Okuhara||1961 (Showa 36) April 11-19 (Showa 1977) March 52||4|
|25 - 28||November 1977, 52 (Showa 11)-November 19, 1993||4|
|29 - 31||Shinya Ogasawara||November 1993, 5-November 11, 19||3|
|32 - 34||Kazutoshi Komura||November 2005, 17-November 11, 19||3|
|35||Yoshiaki Niihara||November 2017, 29-Current position||3|
|Parliamentary name||Number of members|
|KomeitoKure City Assembly||4|
|Cherish the heart of Japan||1|
|Japan Communist PartyKure City Assembly||1|
|Social Democratic PartyKure City Council||1|
|Nature Symbiotic Party||1|
(As of June 2020, 7）
Scandals in municipal administration
- 2020 July-Masazumi Doi City Council (Kojikai)2019 7 of the monthHouse of Councillors electionHiroshima prefectural constituencyGo aroundKawai's election violation caseAnd beforeMinister of Justice OfKatsuyuki KawaiFrom my wife and candidateAnriAt the election office in Kure City, the city council on July 30 said that it initially denied giving and receiving 7 yen in cash, but admitted that the name was announced and misrepresented the citizens. Against DoiResignation recommendation resolutionTheUnanimousPassed by.
Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly (selected by Kure City)
- Constant number: 5 people
- Term: September 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 13) to September 2023th, 5 (5th year of Reiwa)
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Shinya Okuhara||LDPHiroshima Prefectural Assembly|
|Ryudai Tsubagawa||Liberal Democratic Party Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly Daishikai|
|Yukio Shimonishi||KomeitoHiroshima Prefectural Assembly|
|Kido Kenta||Liberal Democratic Party Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly Hiroshi Assembly, Tsubasa|
|Hidenori Inudo||Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly Democratic Prefectural Government||No party membership|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Hiroshima Prefecture 5st Ward(Kure City, etc.)||Minoru Terada||LDP||5||Constituency|
- Kure City Office
- 裁判 所
- National government office
- Ministry of JusticeHiroshima Legal Affairs BureauKure branch office
- Ministry of JusticeHiroshima Correction DistrictHiroshima prisonKure Detention Branch
- Hiroshima District Public Prosecutor's OfficeKure branch, KureWard Public Prosecutor's Office
- Ministry of FinanceChina Finance BureauKure branch office
- Ministry of FinanceKobe CustomsKure Customs Branch
- National Tax AgencyHiroshima National Taxation BureauKure Tax Office
- Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareHiroshima Labor BureauKureLabor Standards Inspection Office
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Hiroshima Labor Bureau KurePublic Employment Security Office
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare HiroshimaQuarantine stationKure branch office
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismChugoku Regional Development BureauHiroshima National Highway Office Kure National Highway Branch Office
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism China Regional Development Bureau Hiroshima Port / Airport Development Office Kure Port Branch Office
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismChina Department of TransportationKure Maritime Office
- Japan Coast GuardSixth District Coast Guard HeadquartersKure Maritime Security Department
- SDFHiroshimaRegional Cooperation HeadquartersKure Regional Office
- JMSDFKure Base(Kure District General ManagerWait)
- Library-The generic name for the 7 libraries is the Kure City Library.
- Kure City Central Library
- Kure City Kureshihiro Library
- Kure City Showa Library
- Kure City Kawajiri Library
- Kure City Ondo Library
- Kureshikurahashi Library, Kure City
- Kure City Yasuura Library
- Sports Facilities
- Major parks
Water supply facility
- Kure City Waterworks and Sewerage Bureau
Major medical institutions
- National Hospital Organization Kure Medical Center
- China Industrial Accident Hospital
- Kure Mutual Aid Hospital
Large commercial facility
- The following 3 facilitiesKure Port/Yamato MuseumからKure StationFor up toPedestrian deckIt is connected by.
- Youme Town Kure - IzumiThe largest shopping center in Kure City operated by. The 2nd floor itself forms part of the pedestrian deck.
- Rekure --A commercial building built by redeveloping the marshalling yard at Kure Station.There is also a hot spring facility in the building.
- Crest --The station building of Kure Station.
- --Commercial building.There is also a movie theater in the hall.It's on the brick.
The only department store in the city in front of Kure stationSogo Kure storeHowever, it closed in January 2013.
- --Nakadori.Full-covered arcade shopping street.
Until 1949Kure ShimbunExisted.
・ Monthly Kureban (Kure Town Magazine) First published in 1987
After the warFormer Navy Port City Conversion LawAs a result, the manufacturing industry of shipbuilding, machinery, steel, metal, etc. centered on the Kure Naval Arsenal site was developed.
- List of major industries
- shipbuilding (Japan Marine United）
- Steel (Nippon Steel,Yodogawa Steel Works）
- machine (IHI,Mitsubishi Heavy Industries,Shin Nippon Machinery）
- Automobile (U-Shin）
- 金属Product (Daikure）
- Gunpowder(Chinese medicine）
- fountain pen (Sailor fountain pen）
- Precision machinery (Disco,Mitutoyo）
- Papermaking (Prince materia）
- Lumber (Chinese wood)
- Brush(Kawajiri brush）
Sister city/friendship city
- sister city
|Population distribution by age in Kure City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Kure City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Kure City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
The past and present populations of Kure City and the population ratio to Hiroshima Prefecture in the city area at that time are as follows...In addition, Kure City was between 2003 and 2005.Shimo-kamagari Town-Kawashiri Town-Ondo Town-Kurahashicho-Kamagari Town-Yasuura Town-Toyohama Town-ToyomachiWas incorporated.
University/College of Technology
- Hiroshima Bunka Gakuen University
- Hiroshima International UniversityKure Campus
- Kure National College of Technology
- Independent administrative agencyNational Hospital OrganizationKure Nursing School attached to Kure Medical Center
- Kure Mutual Aid HospitalNursing college
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kure Mitsuda High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kure Miyahara High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Hiro High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kure Showa High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kure Technical High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kure Commercial High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Ondo High School
- Kure Municipal Kure High School
- Kure Port High School
- Kure Aoyama High School
- Shimizugaoka High School
Junior high school
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kure Special Needs School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kure Minami Special Needs School
Facilities other than school education
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Hiroden Bus
- China JR Bus
- Setouchi Sanko
- Connecting Osaki-Shimojima, Teshima, Kami-kamagari, Shimo-kamagari and Chugokurosai Hospital in Hiromachi, Kure
- Sanyo Bus
- Operates Osakikamijima (Osakikamijima Town), Osakishitajima, and Teshima (Kure City).Hiroshima-Kami-kamagari / Toyohama / Toyo LineThe express bus "Tobishima Liner" also operates.
- General national road
- Akinada Islands communication bridge(Aki Nada Tobishima Kaido)
- Sazanami skyline
- China Nature Trail --Karahata Iwayama Route,Haigamineroot,NoroyamaRoute, Utsumi / Niga route.
- Average age
- 50.47 years old (male: 48.14 years old, female: 52.62 years old)
- Kure city model
- Health business started by Kure City in 2005.Aiming to improve the health of citizens and prevent their aggravationReceiptWe analyzed various data of specific medical examinations and implemented measures according to the extraction results.As a result, it is said that it led to the optimization of medical expenses. In 2014,Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareTaken as an example of anticipating the "Data Health Plan".
- Kure Post Office ：737-00xx、737-08xx、737-09xx、737-85xx、737-86xx、737-87xx
- Japan Post: 737-12xx
- Kurahashi Post Office: 737-13xx
- Hiro Post Office : 737-01xx
- Kami-kamagari Post Office: 737-04xx, 737-03xx[Annotation 2]
- Kawajiri Post Office: 737-26xx, 737-25xx[Annotation 3]
- Mitarai Post Office: 734-03xx, 734-01xx[Annotation 4]
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
- Sannose Gohonjin Arts and Culture Center (used as a lodging facility for the Tsushima feudal clan, who served as a guide for the diplomatic mission of the Edo period and the Joseon Tongsinsa)
- A stall(Kuramoto Dori)
- Former Sawahara family residence
- Irifuneyama Park
- JMSDFKure District General Administration Building (formerlyKure Guard OfficeGovernment building)
- Japan Coast Guard Museum
- Hill Overlooking Historic Areas
- Nagasako Park(Old Navy Cemetery)
- Areikarasukojima(In front of the former Kure Naval Arsenal Headquarters)
- Seto of Ondo
- Ondonoseto Park (Seto Inland Sea National Park）
- Romantic Beach Karuga (Karuga Seaside Park)
- Kure Portopia Park
- Staircase houses in both castles, seven bends
- Two hundred stairs-movie "Sea monkeyLocation
- Niko Park- Kure Municipal Niko StadiumOther
- Noroyama(Seto Inland Sea National Park）
- Resting mountain
- Green Hill Gohara
- Second-class gorgeSecond-class dam
- Honjo water source
- Kameyama Shrine
- Nobuhito TakamatsuOld house (Shunzanso) --Shingu Town (disassembled in December 2010)
- Kiyomi FujiiBirthplace-Yakeyamacho (disassembled in 2018)
- Tanaka small MasamasaHome / Church-Higashi Mitsuda Town
- Greenpia Setouchi
- Rantokaku Museum
- Prefectural beach
- Mitarai(Osaki Shimojima)- Important traditional buildings preservation area, The building that prospered as a port of call during the Edo period remains.
- Nagato Shipbuilding History Museum
Festivals and events
- Kure Minato Festival May 4orMay 4
- Kure Maritime Fireworks Festival 7
- Kameyama Shrine Festival May 10-May 10
- Fusae Ota(政治家,Member of the House of Councilors）
- Shinnen Tagaya(政治家, OriginalJapanese Socialist PartySecretary General）
- Hiroyuki Masuoka(OriginalLDPMember of the House of Representatives-Minister of Health）
- Churyō Morii(OriginalSocialist PartyMember of the House of Representatives, Minister of Health and Welfare)
- Mitsuo Mitani(OriginalDemocratic PartyMember of the House of RepresentativesHiroshima 5 wardsElection)
- Soramoto Seiki(Former Democratic Party member of the House of RepresentativesHiroshima 4 wardsElection)
- Noriyuki Kumamoto(OriginalTokyoSetagayaWard mayor)
- Shunji Kono(Governor of Miyazaki Prefecture)
- Kazutoshi Komura(Former Mayor of Kure, formerJapan Sewerage AssociationChairman)
- Yoshiaki Niihara(Mayor Kure, formerMint(President)
- Kozaburo Miyahara(Former member of the House of Representatives, Chairman of the Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly)
- Kozaburo Miyahara(Former member of the House of Representatives)
- Toshihiko Kanemura(Hiroshima High CourtGeneral Judge, FormerYamaguchi District CourtLong)
- Tsunehiko Maeda(OriginalOsaka District Public Prosecutor's OfficeSpecial Investigation DepartmentProsecutor）
- Yuko Takemori(Japan Federation of Bar AssociationsVice-president)
- Jun Akimitsu(physicist-Osaki ShimojimaFrom)
- Yasunori Arano(Historian）
- Hideyo Arisaka(Linguist）
- Kenichi Iga(OriginalTokyo Institute of TechnologyPresident)
- Tadashi Okanouchi(Hosei UniversityProfessor of Faculty of Sociology)
- Atsushi Kajii(Kyoto UniversityProfessor, Institute of Economic Research)
- Ken Kawai(OriginalHitotsubashi UniversityPresident)
- Gao qiao shen(OriginalToho UniversityAssociate Professor, Faculty of Medicine)
- Furuhisa(world Heritagescholar）
- Yasunori Matogawa(Space engineer）
- Niroku Tateishi(Kitakyushu City UniversityHonorary professor,Kyoto Women's UniversityFaculty of Law)
- (OriginalHiroshima UniversityPresident, opera singer)
- Shigeo Morino(Chinese literary）
- Kiichiro Aomori(Oil Japanese and Western paper wholesaler, Hiroshima prefecture large taxpayer)
- Kyoichi Aomori(Timber dealer, Hiroshima prefecture large taxpayer)
- Mitsuru Izumo(EuglenaPresident.Made from EuglenaBio fuelResearcher)
- Jiro Okuhara(Chairman of Kotobuki Industry, Chairman of Kure Chamber of Commerce)
- Mansuke Tagawa(President of Tagawa Bank)
- Jinjiro Mizuno(4rd generation,Goyo Constructionfounder)
- Hatsune Hidenobu(Aohatafounder)
- Yukitaka Ishii(Kyushu passenger railwayFirst president)
- Hiroshi Yoshino(FeliCa・ President of FeliCa Networks)
- Shigehiro Nakajima(FUJIFILM Holdings8th president, formerJapan Chemical Industry AssociationVice-president)
- Yoshiharu Noda(Sands EntertainmentChairman)
- (Japan ArchonFirst president, chairman)
- Tosaku Masuoka(Masuoka group-Steel buildingFounder of)
- Shigetaka Masuoka(Masuoka Architectural 2nd President, Steel Building 3rd President)
- Seigo Masuoka(Masuoka Architectural 3rd President)
- (Former President of Nissho Iwai)
- Hidematsu Sumiyoshi(Businessman and philanthropist involved in infrastructure construction in prewar Taiwan. Born in Hiromura, Kamo-gun)
- Satoshi Ikeda(Shikoku Broadcastingannouncer)
- Shizue Oda(Radio personality）
- Satoshi Kawasaki(TV West Japanannouncer)
- Tatsuya Mori(Documentary filmmaker, TV documentary director, non-fiction writer)
- Ko Yoshida(China broadcastingannouncer)
- Yoshi Segawa(Yamaguchi broadcastingannouncer)
- Chie Harada(TV Osakaannouncer)
- Yasuchi Miyawaki(Hiroshima TV Broadcastannouncer)
- (Radio personality）
- Mayumi Nakagawa(Hiroshima FM Broadcastannouncer)
- Ai Yokomachi(Free announcer)
- Masao Sueda(Former NHK announcer)
- Reio Omachi(Nippon TVannouncer)
- Yuri Tamura(China Broadcasting Announcer)
- Kazuhisa Okubo(ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン）
- Junko Ogawa(singer)
- Kenji Okahira(Musician, ex19 (Juke)）
- Akira Sakata(jazzSaxophonePerformer)
- Megumi Ohashi(作曲家・ Arranger)
- Akira Okamoto(Composer)
- Hitomi Shimatani(singer）
- Koji Takata(Composer)
- Michiru Castle(singer)
- Masami Tsutsui(Former singer)
- Masae Kowaki(Former singer)
- Shogo Hamada(Musician)
- Kanji Choshi(Musician)
- Bluem of Youth(Musician)
- Yamamoto(Music producer）
- Machico(Singer / voice actor)
- Shunsaku Ikehata(Writer）
- Toshio Otani(Film director）
- Minori Kanenaga(talent)
- Kamiyama Shigeru(An actor）
- Yusuke Sasaki(Comedian Comedy combination magnet）
- Rika Furukawa(talent)
- (Film director)
- Miyuki Matsuki(Voice actor）
- Kawahara Sabu(Actor)
- Kensaku Hara(Actor)
- (Takarazuka Opera Company graduate, Former actress)
- Soichiro Komatsu(Film director)
- Issei Okihara(Actor)
- Kazuto Amano(Movie producer,Toei）
- Shutaro Nagata(Art designer, art producer,TBS）
- Akihiko Miura(Comedian Comedy combination identity）
- Kimio Kataoka(Movie producer)
- Soya Kaya(Comedian Kagaya）
- Naoko Nobutomo(Film director)
- Hiromu Ono(manga artist）
- Saburo Kuroda(poets)
- Dongfeng Takahiro(manga artist)
- Hideko Tachikake(manga artist)
- Tanaka small Masamasa(作家）
- Takashi Tajima(Original author）
- Shinichi Hosoma(manga artist)
- Shinji Wada(manga artist)
- Koshi Akeda(Photographers）
- Shioka Adachi(Flower arrangement）
- Naoji Ueda (彫刻家）
- Kiyoshi Sori(Japanese painter）
- Gyokuju Funada(Japanese painter)
- Mizufune Rokushu (Sculptor,Printmaker)
- Kunzo Minami(Western painter）
- Junpei Nakama -(Former professionalBasketball player）
- Shohei Nakama - (ProfessionalBasketball player, Junpei Nakama's younger brother)
- Kou Masanobu(Bicycle racer）
- Yuji Shimamoto(Karate)
- Shuji Muramatsu(Boat rider）
- Wu Hakuho(Chinese martial arts）
- Kuzo(Edo periodロシアDrifter to)
- Taro Amano(architect)
- Akita University(Student activist）
- Hideo Iwakuro(soldier,Army Nakano Schoolas well as the Kyoto Sangyo UniversityFounder)
- Kozo Minou(OriginalYakuza）
- Tatsuo Yamamura(Yakuza）
- Moriyuki Hadani(Yakuza）
- Hironari Nakano(Go player）
- Harukichi Nakamura(Adventurer・ From former Toyomachi)
- Ishiizumi Monk (Jodo ShinshuMonk, private school in Kure)
- Daimon Miko(A fictional character. The drama "Doctor X-Surgeon, Michiko Daimon-』The hero.Performance:Ryoko Yonekura）
Person with connection
- Takebei Iwakoshi(Hiroshima Prefecture large taxpayer, President of Japan Miso) --In Kure CityJapanese inn-CookingRun a business.
- Tomoko Yamazaki(Nonfiction writer) -Spend a period of childhood in Kure.
- Sayuri Kokusei(talent)-From 16 to 18 years old,Self-defense personnelLived for two and a half years due to the transfer of his father.Onyanko ClubWhen he made his debut in Kure, he was originally from Kure.
Special product, specialty
- Honey bun: Honey shop
- Otori Manju: Tenmeido
- Kureyama Senbei: Matsudaya
- Tsubaki Manju: Hiromiya, a famous confectionery
- Fry cake : SmallAn-doughnut.Okinawa OfFried sweetsSata andagiIs similar to.The one made by "Fukuzumi" near the brick street is famous.
- Sake : Moon after rain, Ouchiyama, Mizuryu,Chifuku・ Chiemori ・ Nissho crown ・ Hakutenryu ・ Fujiju ・ Treasure sword ・ High tide ・Dove・ Hakuko ・ Mitani Haru ・ Ondo no Seto
- Kawajiri brush
- Melon bread : The shape is different from the national "melon bread"custard creamIs included.The nationwide "melon bread" is called "koppe bread" in Kure City.
- Large mandarin orangeDaicho Lemon..Former Toyomachi district specialty.
- Kure cold noodles
Works set in Kure
- Literary works
- Kiyoshi Shigematsu"Before Run"
- Tokutomi Roka"Nature and Life" There is a description of Ondo Town
- Mosuke Mamiya"Decay Watchtower" Set in Kurahashi Island
- Yoshichi Miyachi"Smell of soot" "Wanderer Tomizo"
- Seiichi Morimura"Death vessel"
- Sumika Kawabe"To Judith of burn marks"
- Tanaka small Masamasa "Amen Father"
- TV drama
- Anime, games
- "Prism ♢ Re collection!』\ There are depictions reminiscent of Kure, such as special products such as melon bread and Bijutsukan Dori.
- ^ Then, the lyrics are written by Kiyoshi Matsumoto (no trust) and the composition is written by Kiyomi Fujii (PD)..
- ^ The "737-03xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Shimo-kamagari Post Office. Transferred to Kami-kamagari Post Office in 2021 due to the elimination of collection and delivery stations at Shimo-kamagari Post Office.
- ^ The "737-25xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Yasuura Post Office. Transferred to Kawajiri Post Office in 2021 due to the elimination of collection and delivery stations at Yasuura Post Office.
- ^ The "734-01xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Toshima Post Office. Transferred to Mitarai Post Office in 2006 due to the elimination of collection and delivery of Toshima Post Office.
- ^ "Normal value download”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/6Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/6Browse.
- ^ Population by town (Basic Resident Register)
- ^ A-1 Change of city area A-2 Location and area A-3 Area of land --Kure City(area)
- ^ Public facilities in the city (from "Citizen's Life Guide") --Kure City (with map)
- ^ Population registered in Basic Resident Register as of March 23, 3
- ^ "Re: Please tell me the origin of the name of Kure City.". Kure Navi Anything Question Box. Tourism Promotion Division, Ministry of Industry, Kure City (January 2009, 1). As of May 27, 2013オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.October 2012th, 7Browse.
- ^ "Kure City Emblem". City overviewKure City. October 2017th, 2Browse.
- ^ a b History of Kure City | Kure City
- ^ 5 Municipal abolition, boundary change and name change[Broken link] Statistics Division, General Affairs Bureau, Hiroshima Prefecture
- ^ Notification No. 35 of the Ministry of Interior on September 63, XNUMX[Broken link]"Act No. 21 of the 1st year of the Meiji era, Article 126, Kure-cho, Aki-gun, Hiroshima Prefecture, designated as the enforcement site of the city, October 35, 10, the enforcement of the Yori city system."
- ^ Chronology "Etajima Town History" p545, Etajima Town History Edition, Council Edition, October 2001, 10,National bibliographic number:20196683
- ^ "History of Etajima Town" p546
- ^ Ending material "History of Yasuura Town" p1073, edited by Yasuura Town History Committee, published on March 2004, 3
- ^ "History of Etajima Town" p549
- ^ "17 people buried in Kure landslide" "Asahi Shimbun" July 26, 7 16rd page
- ^ “50 여년 Mae 66 인의 Northbound 저지 공작 대를 아십니까”. Chosun Ilbo(July 2011, 4) October 2011th, 4Browse.
- ^ "Outflow of police box, etc. about 20 life filling" "Asahi Shimbun" July 42, 7 morning edition, 10th edition, 12th page
- ^ "History of Yasuura Town" p1085
- ^ ○ Kure City Song --Kure City
- ^ Kure City Song,J-WID(Japan Music Copyright Association）
- ^ "National Municipal Handbook, Reiwa 01 Edition" (First Law) p.337
- ^ "Mayors of Japan" Volume 3, compilation of successive governors, 1985. "Asahi Shimbun』.
- ^ a b c d "Hiroshima Gentleman Directory"Kure Ichinobe 1-24 pages (National Diet Library Digital Collection). Retrieved November 2021, 1.
- ^ a b "National Mayor's Inscription XNUMXth Anniversary of Autonomy"Page 53 (National Diet Library Digital Collection). Retrieved February 2021, 2.
- ^ "Composition of city council”. Kure City. October 2019th, 5Browse.
- ^ "Parliamentary alias”. Kure City. October 2019th, 5Browse.
- ^ "Parliamentary alias”. Kure City Council. October 2020th, 9Browse.
- ^ "Passed a resolution recommending the resignation of the receiving member Kure City Council in the Kawai case”. Chugoku Shimbun 2020/7/10. October 2020th, 9Browse.
- ^ Keelung City and Kure City, Hiroshima Prefecture Conclude Sister Cities
- ^ a b c d Census-Hiroshima homepage
- ^ Situation of municipalities after the merger - Hiroshima Prefecture
- ^ (PDF) --Hiroshima Electric Railway (December 2010, 12)
- ^ “Abolition ceremony Kure to see off the last bus service”.Chugoku Shimbun. (April 2012, 4) October 2012th, 4Browse.
- ^ "Kure Hiroden Bus starts operation".Chugoku Shimbun. (April 2012, 4) October 2012th, 4Browse.
- ^ Kure city model
- ^ "Yurin”. HoriPro. As of December 2018, 12オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.October 2021th, 1Browse.
- ^ Kure City, Hiroshima Prefecture --Sayuri Kokusho Official Blog November 2016, 11
- ^ Hiroshima, the Japanese technique that the world wants to know!Shosuke Tanihara approaches craftsmanship --Hiroshima News Eating Tinger January 2014, 1
- ^ TIM God's homework
- "Hiroshima Gentlemen's Directory" National Education Promotion Company, 1917.
- Imperial Autonomous Society "National Mayor's Inscription 1938th Anniversary of Autonomy System Implementation" Imperial Autonomous Society, XNUMX.