Photo Mito City Hall = Chuo 1-chome
[Breaking news] New corona, Mito City confirms one newly infected person
If you write the contents roughly
Mito City announced on the 23th that 9 new coronavirus-infected persons have been confirmed in the city.
Ibaraki Shimbun Cross Eye
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Mito Tokugawa familyIt ’s a place of ties,Mito Komon(Tokugawa Mitsukuni) AndKairakuenIt has been known. Every FebruaryPlum Festival in MitoBut in AugustMito Komon Festival, The Mito Hagi Festival will be held in September.Meiji EraLaterNattoProduction of (Mito Natto) became popular.
Most of the city including the center is oldIbaraki-gun(1878 〈MeijiFrom 11 years>Higashiibaraki-gun), and the name of Ibaraki prefecture isPrefectural officeWas placed in Mito, Ibaraki-gun. Old in part of the cityNaka-gunIncluding the area.
- (I.e.: Asaboyama
- river : Nakagawa, Fujii River,Hinuma River,Sakuragawa,Sakagawa
- (I.e. : Senba Lake,Kozogawa Dam, Otsuka Pond
Pacific climateIt has an intermediate climate between the Sanriku / Joban type and the Tokai / Kanto type. SummerOkhotsk Kaiki GroupHighest due to the northeast air currents fromtemperatureIs low,真 夏日The number of days is 33.6 days, the smallest in the prefectural capital west of Kanto Koshinetsu,YamagataFewer. Also,Tropical nightThere is almost no.
The weather is sunny in winter and the highest temperature is the average value west of the Kanto region.Radiation coolingThe phenomenon tends to be strong, and it is severely cold in the morning and evening. The average minimum temperature in winter is in the southern part of TohokuSendai city,FukushimaLower. It becomes snow when the former south bank low pressure of strong cold air passes, but it is hard to become extremely heavy snow in the Kanto region. It can be said that the climate is mild nationwide, except that the winter mornings and evenings are very cold.
|Climate of Kanemachi, Mito City (Mito Local Meteorological Observatory, altitude 29m)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||23.8|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||9.2|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||3.3|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−1.8|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−12.0|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||54.5|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||4|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5 mm)||5.5||6.0||10.5||11.3||12.2||13.0||12.5||9.4||11.8||12.0||8.0||5.9||118.1|
|Average number of snowfall days||6.2||6.9||5.5||0.2||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.1||3.1||21.9|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||195.4||174.3||182.7||183.5||186.1||137.8||150.8||179.4||138.7||140.6||153.7||178.0||2,000.8|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1897-present)|
|Population distribution by age in Mito City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Mito City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Mito City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Although it is the largest city in the prefecture, its population is less than 1% of the total population of Ibaraki prefecture.As a percentage of the population occupied by the largest cities in each prefecture,Tokyo WardIs the lowest among all prefectures when is considered as one city.
Origin of place name
The place name of "Mito" isNakagawaFlourished as a river port for boat transportation,WedOf luckdoorIt comes from what was said to be the mouth. I'm not sure when it was called, but the Christian era1400 Around (Muromachi Period) Is said to have already had that name. The water transportation of the Naka River existed until modern times, but it is not replaced by land transportation at present, and only the place name remains.
From ancient times to the Ritsuryo era
- 6st centuryAround that time, even in the city, such as the Nigasawa tumulus groupOld tombWill be built.
- Heian periodAt the endMr. Daijo HitachiIchimonBaba SukemotoHowever, he set up a building on the Mito plateau. This isMito CastleIt is said to be the beginning of.
From the Warring States Period to the Edo Period
- Sengoku periodIsYoshitake SatakeBut,Hideyoshi ToyotomiGained power under the castle and acquired Mito Castle. But,Mr. Satake TheBattle of SekigaharaBecause I didn't get to the Tokugawa sideTokugawa IeyasuChased Mito byAkitaToTranshipmentWas done.
- 1609 (Keicho14 years)Tokugawa IeyasuThe third child ofTokugawa Yorifusa Mito CastleBecome the LordTokugawa Gosankeone ofMito DomainWas founded.Edo ShogunateWas defeated,1871 ToAbandoned DomainThe descendants of Yorifusa, the youngest child of Ieyasu, served as the feudal lord for generations.
- 1842 (Tempo13 years):Tokugawa MasaakiBecomes the feudal lord and the Mito feudal clan becomes a politically important area at the end of the Edo period.
From Meiji to World War II
- 1871 (3th year of Meiji)May 8 : Abandoned DomainIt belongs to Ibaraki prefecture, and Mito became the prefectural capital.
- 1889 (22th year of Meiji)May 4: Due to the enforcement of the city systemMitoWill be. The population of the city system is 2, which is one of the 2993 cities that first implemented the city system in Japan.
- 1891 (Meiji 24):Ibaraki ShimbunFounded.
- 1896 (Meiji 29): The "Mito no Ume Festival" begins at Kairakuen.
- 1897 (30th year of Meiji)May 2 : Joban LineMito station opened. Established Mito Observatory (current Mito Meteorological Observatory).
- 1906 (Meiji 39):Japanese historyComplete(1657 Undertake).
- 1907 (Meiji 40): The first electric light was lit in Mito City,TelWill also be partially opened.
- 1910 (Meiji 43):TelとElectricalHowever, it will be available throughout the city at that time.
- 1918 (Taisho7 years)May 3 : steam locomotiveA fire broke out from the sparks of.A big fire that burns down about 1100 homes.
- 1920 (Taisho 9):old systemMito High School(CurrentIbaraki University)Founded.
- 1926 (Taisho 15): Established Mito City High School for Girls.
- 1929 (Showa4 years)May 11 : Mito Electric Railway Line(- Hitachi Nagaoka) The space is open.
- 1933 (Showa 8): Incorporated Tokiwa Village, Higashiibaraki County.
- 1938 (Showa 13):Manmon Pioneer Youth ArmyOpened Uchihara Training Center.
- 1938May 11: All Mito Electric Railway lines abolished.
- 1944 (Showa 19):Battle of PeleliuAtMito Infantry 2nd RegimentBreak the jade. 2 survivors out of about 3000 34nd Regimental soldiers.
- 1945 (20): Gun shooting,May 8 OfB-29byMito air raidBecause of this, three-quarters of the city was burned down.Mito CastleThird floor turretBurned down.
After World War II
- 1947 (Showa 22):Municipal Women's CollegeOpens. Mito ParkHirodokanRenamed as a park. Incorporate a part of Yoshida Village.
- 1949 (Showa 24):Ibaraki UniversityIs founded.
- 1952 (Showa 27): Kodokan is the nationalSpecial historical siteSpecified in.Midorioka VillageAnd a part of Kamiono Village will be incorporated.
- 1954 (Showa 29): The main shrine of Hachimangu is the countryImportant cultural propertySpecified in.
- 1955 (Showa 30):Great Showa mergerIn Higashiibaraki-gunKamiono Village-Watari Village-Yoshida-Sakamon Village-Kawada VillagePart of Naka-gunYanagawa VillageTo be incorporated.
- 1957 (Showa 32): Higashi Ibaraki DistrictIitomi Village・Naka-gunKunida VillageTo be incorporated.
- 1958 (Showa 33):KairakuenCompleted after restoration work of Kobuntei. Higashiibaraki-gunAkatsukaTo be incorporated.
- 1959 (Showa 34): The 70th anniversary commemoration ceremony was held. Mito City Song is established.
- 1961 (Showa 36): Hold the Tanabata Komon Festival in Mito (held every year thereafter).
- 1963 (Showa 38):Ibaraki BroadcastingWas established and started the main broadcasting.
- 1965 (Showa 40):FukuiTsurugaとsister cityTie up. City train (Ibaraki Kotsu Mizuhama Line) Part will be abolished (in front of Mito station ~ Kamito).
- 1966 (41)
- 1968 (43): Road safety city declaration.HikoneAnd a goodwill city tie-up. A train to the north of the city,Ibaraki Transportation Ibaraki LinePartial abolition (in front of university ~ Ishizuka).
- 1970 (Showa 45): The citizen charter is enacted.
- 1971 (Showa 46):Ibaraki Transportation Ibaraki LineAll lines abolished (Akatsuka-Kamimito-in front of university).
- 1972 (47): Moved from City Hall, Sannomaru XNUMX-chome (Mito Station North Exit) to Senba-cho (currently Chuo XNUMX-chome, Mito Station South Exit).
- 1974 (Showa 49):TakamatsuAnd a goodwill city tie-up.
- 1976 (Showa 51): Population exceeded 20.Anaheim City(USA) and international goodwill sister city tie-up.
- 1977 (Showa 52):Shokokan Tokugawa MuseumOpening.
- 1978 (53): Santopia (fashion building) opens.
- 1980 (55): Opened the City Central Library and City Museum.Kozogawa DamConstruction started.
- 1984 (59)May 3 : Joban ExpresswayMito ICStarted operation.
- 1985 (Showa 60): Declaration of peaceful city for the abolition of nuclear weapons. Completed the Nuikawa Dam and Nuikawa water purification plant.
- 1986 (61): Due to "August 61 heavy rain"NakagawaIs flooding. Worst damage ever (3580 flooded houses).
- 1988 (63): Placement of public halls in all elementary schools completed, central public hall abolished.
- 1988 May 12: Higashi Ibaraki DistrictChangbei TownAnd boundary changes.
- 1989 (100): Ceremony held to commemorate the XNUMXth anniversary of the enforcement of the city system (citizen gymnasium).
- 1991 (3): City tree (Plum), city flower (Hagi), the city bird (White wagtail) Enactment, declaration of green city.
- 1991 May 10: Naka-gunNaka TownAnd boundary changes.
- 1992 (4) February: Keyakidai 2-1 chome (formerly part of Sakemon Town) is set as a new residential display place name associated with land readjustment..
- 1992 (Heisei 4): Higashi Ibaraki DistrictTsunezumi VillageIncorporated. Mito's Tanabata Komon FestivalMito Komon FestivalRenamed to.
- 1993 (5): 10thNational urban greening fairHeld (nicknamed Green Fair '93 Ibaraki).
- 1993 May 11: Boundary change with Naka-machi, Naka-gun.
- 1995May 3: Boundary change with Naka-machi, Naka-gun.
- 1995 May 12: Establishment of legal council "City of Mito-Changoku-cho merger" with Tsunekita-cho, Higashi-Ibaraki-gun (initiated by residents).
- 1996 (8):Gender equalityCity declaration.New Mito HakkeiEstablishment of.
- 1996 May 12 : East Mito Road OfMito Minami IC~Mito Oarai ICThe space is open.
- 1997 (9): SoccerOld JFL leagueToMito Holy HookPromotion.
- 1998 (10):Taiga drama"Yoshiki TokugawaBroadcasting, temporary opening of the Tokugawa Keiki Exhibition Hall.
- 1998 October: The Nakagawa flooded in the city due to the heavy rain in northern Tochigi prefecture.
- 1999 (11):Lifelong learningCity declaration.
- 1999 October : Ibaraki Prefectural Government BuildingMoves to Kasahara-cho.
- 1999 May 7: Mito Oarai IC on Higashimito Road ~Hitachinaka ICThe space is open.
- 1999 May 9 : Tokaimura JCO criticality accidentOccurs. Request for indoor evacuation in a part of the city.
- 2000 (12): Mito Holy Hock,J2 leagueEntry.
- 2000 May 3 : North Kanto Expressway OfTomobe Junction-Open between Mito Minami IC. Connected to Higashi Mito Road.
- 2001 (13):Special cityMove to.
- 2004 (16)May 10 : NHK Mito Broadcasting Station, For the prefectureTerrestrial digital television broadcastingStart. A transmission station was set up in Senbacho in the city in collaboration with commercial broadcasters (relay stations).
- 2005 (17): Higashiibaraki-gunUchihara TownIncorporated.
- 2006 (18):OthelloThe 30th World Othello Championship is held as the birthplace.
- 2006 (18) February: AdjacentIbaraki TownThe merger council was established with the government, aiming for a merger in December 2007, but a cautious merger was elected to the mayor of Ibaraki in the unified local elections in 19.Requested the city of Mito to withdraw the basic merger agreement.
- 2007 (19) December 12: Higashiibaraki-gunCastle townAnd boundary changes.
- 2010 (22)May 3,22 days : Komiketto Special 5 in MitoHeld.
(23)May 3 : Tohoku-Pacific Ocean EarthquakeOccurs.
- In Mito City(I.e.Less than 6[Annotation 1] 2 people were killed, 78 people were seriously injured, and 2 cases were completely destroyed.In Tsunezumi district(I.e.Therefore, evacuation orders or recommendations were issued to Miyamachi 3-chome, Sakadocho, and Motoyoshida due to a landslide disaster..
- Also in the whole cityElectrical,gas,WaterHas stopped,JR Joban Line suspension,Closing the Joban Expressway,gasolineDue to lacklogisticsStopped,food,Everyday itemsIs out of stock, etc.CitizenLifeWas affected.
- 2012 (24)May 10: 1thMito Machinaka FestivalHeld.
- 2015 (27)May 11: 1thMito Ramen FestivalHeld.
- 2016 (28)May 10: Held the 1st time.
- 2019 (31)May 1: With the completion of the new city hall, the Sannomaru temporary office will start full-scale operations at its original location (Central XNUMX-chome, Mito City).
- 2019 (ReiwaFirst year)May 11: Mito Municipal 130th Anniversary Ceremony.
- 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)May 4: Mito CityCore cityMigration.
Administrative region transition
*Transition of fine boundaries[Need explanation]Is omitted.
Timeline of transition
|Transition of Mito city area (chronological table)|
|Years||Date||Transition of administrative areas related to the current Mito city area|
|1889 (22th year of Meiji)||May 4||Municipal system-Municipal systemWith the implementation of, Mito City and 18 other villages will be established.|
|1933 (8)||May 3||Mito CityTokiwa VillageIncorporated.|
|1952 (27)||May 4||Mito CityMidorioka Village-Kamiono VillagePart of (a part of Hosoya) is incorporated.|
|1955 (30)||May 3|
|1957 (32)||May 6||Mito CityIitomi Village-Kunida Village(Excluding some of Kamikunii) was incorporated.|
|1958 (33)||May 4||Mito CityAkatsukaIncorporated.|
|1965 (40)||May 1||Uchihara village enforces town systemUchihara TownBecomes|
|1992 (4)||May 3||Mito CityTsunezumi VillageIncorporated.|
|2005 (17)||May 2||Mito City incorporates Uchihara Town.|
Chart for each old town
|Transition table of Mito city area (* Transition of fine boundaries is omitted)|
|First year of the Meiji era--22nd year of the Meiji era||Meiji 22|
|Mito Castle Town||Mito||Mito||Mito||Mito||Mito|
|Mito Castle Town|
|Part of Yoshida Village|
|Part of Hamada Village|
|Part of Hosoya Village|
|Tokiwa Village||Showa 8/3/15|
Transferred to Mito City
|Mikawa Village||Midorioka Village||Showa 27/4/1|
Transferred to Mito City
|Hosoya Village||Kamiono Village|
Transferred to Mito City
|Naka Ono Village|
|University of Tokyo Nomura|
|Nishi Ono Village|
|Watari Village||Watari Village|
|Naka-gun||Aoyagi Village||Yanagawa Village|
|Kunita Village||Kunida Village||Kunida Village||Showa 32/6/1|
Transferred to Mito City
|Shimo Kunita Village|
|Iitomi Village||Iitomi Village||Showa 30/4/1|
|Narizawa Village||Yamane Village|
|Koba Shimomura||Showa 30/4/1|
Transferred to Mito City
|Kai Jiang Village|
|Otsuka Village||Kaminakatsuma Village|
|Kawada Village||Kawada Village|
Transferred to Mito City
|Sakamon Village||Sakamon Village|
A part of
|Shimoono Village||Shimoono Village||Showa 30/3/31|
Transferred to Mito City
|Shimo Irino Village||Oba Village|
|Rokutan Tamura||Inari Village|
|Kobayashi Village||Shimonakatsuma Village||Showa 30/3/31|
Transferred to Mito City
|Tsuiji Village||Nakatsuma Village|
|Part of Koibuchi Village||Koibuchi Village|
A part of
|Takano Village||Meiji 11|
|Part of Gohei Village|
Things of origin
- Othelloplace of origin(The Othello package itself is from Mito CityGoro HasegawaWas developed in Tokyo However, 27 years after its release, Hasegawa said that the prototype of Othello was invented in Mito City as a boy. Derived from). In addition, the game itself is exactly the same as the reversi that originated in London that existed before that, and there is an objection that it is inappropriate to originate in Japan... In addition, developer Hasegawa explained that immediately after the launch of Othello, Othello was an improvement of the reversi equipment that was witnessed in Mito City as a child in Tokyo after becoming an adult..
- "Mitsukuni Tokugawa is the first in JapanRamenとGyozaI ate. "
- loose socksIs said to have originated in Mito.
- Mayor:Yasushi Takahashi(August 2011, 5, 29th term)
|Successive generations||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date|
|First generation||Hattori Masayoshi||May 1889, 22||December 1892 (Meiji 25)|
|2||May 1893, 26||May 1898, 31|
|3||December 1899 (Meiji 32)||May 1905, 38|
|4||December 1905 (Meiji 38)||May 1906, 39|
|5||May 1906, 39||August 1914 (Taisho 3)|
|6||May 1914, 3 (Taisho 5)||May 1923, 12 (Taisho 2)|
|7||Takeshi Yamazaki||May 1923, 12 (Taisho 5)||May 1924, 13 (Taisho 6)|
|8||May 1924, 13 (Taisho 8)||1932 (Showa 7)/8/11|
|9||Nakazaki Toshihide||1932 (Showa 7)/8/12||1941 (Showa 16)/6/14|
|10||During Nagoshi||1941 (Showa 16)/9/16||1942 (Showa 17)/3/3|
|11||Watanabe Kakuzo||1942 (Showa 17)/10/14||1946 (Showa 21)/4/23|
|12||1946 (Showa 21)/6/14||1947 (Showa 22)/11/3|
|13||Toshio Yamamoto||1947 (Showa 22)/12/9||1967 (Showa 42)/11/19|
|14||1967 (Showa 42)/11/20||1972 (Showa 47)/6/13|
|15||1972 (Showa 47)/7/30||1984 (Showa 59)/7/29|
|16||Kazunobu Sagawa||1984 (Showa 59)/7/30||1993 (Heisei 5)/8/31|
|17||Hiroshi Okada||1993 (Heisei 5)/10/17||2003 (Heisei 15)/3/20[Annotation 2]|
|18||Koichi Kato||2003 (Heisei 15)/4/27||2011 (Heisei 23)/5/28|
|19||Yasushi Takahashi||2011 (Heisei 23)/5/29||Incumbent|
City hall / branch / branch office / citizen center
- Postal Code310-8610 1-4-1, Central, Mito City, Ibaraki Prefecture
- JRMito StationAbout 10 minutes on foot from the south exit
- Kanto Railway-Ibaraki TransportationGet off at Mito City Hall (only on weekdays) or Mito City Hall North, in front of Cultural Center
Branch / branch office
- Uchihara branch office
- 319-0393, Uchihara-cho, Mito-shi, Ibaraki 1395-1
- Akatsuka branch office
- 311-4143 Otsuka-cho, Mito City, Ibaraki Prefecture 1851-5
- Tsunezumi branch office
- 311 Okushicho, Mito City, Ibaraki Prefecture 1115-2134
- Sannomaru Civic Center
- Goken Civic Center
- Takekuma Civic Center
- Watari Civic Center
- Kaminakatsuma Civic Center
- Sakuragawa Civic Center
- Midorioka Community Center
- Miwa Civic Center
- Futabadai Civic Center
- Joban Civic Center
- Kotobuki Civic Center
- Ishikawa City Center
- Kamiono City Center
- Iitomi Civic Center
- Joto Civic Center
- Yoshida Community Center
- Shinso Civic Center
- Senba Civic Center
- Yanagawa Civic Center
- Kasahara Civic Center
- Sakado Civic Center
- Migawa Civic Center
- Kunita Civic Center
- Akatsuka Civic Center
- Yoshizawa Civic Center
- Horihara Civic Center
- Yamane City Center
- Inari Daiichi Civic Center
- Oba Civic Center
- Inari Daini Civic Center
- Shimo-Ono Civic Center
- Uchihara Civic Center
- Koibuchi Citizen Center
- Wife Satono Citizen Center
National administrative agency
- Reconstruction Agency
- Ibaraki office
- National Police Agency
- Kanto District Police DepartmentIbaraki Prefecture Information and Communication Department
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- Ibaraki Administrative Oversight Administrative Counseling Center
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of education
- Mito Nuclear Office
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Kanto Shinetsu Health and Welfare BureauIbaraki office
- Ibaraki Labor Bureau
- Mito Labor Standards Inspection Office
- Mito Public Employment Security Office
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Ministry of Defense
- Number of people: 28 people
- Term: March 2019, 5-March 29, 2023
- Chair: Hirokazu Suda (Kai, Mito)
- Vice-chairman: Ryoichi Otsu (Seiwakai)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Representative name (◎ is representative)|
|New Water Policy Reform Mito||8||◎ Katsuhisa Matsumoto, Tatsuzo Fukushima, Yonezo Taguchi, Takeo Naito, Katsuo Ogawa, Ryoichi Otsu, Koji Koizumi, Sakae Anzo|
|KomeitoMito City Council||5||◎ Hiroshi Igarashi, Isamu Kuroki, Fujio Takakura, Nobuko Suzuki, Masayoshi Mori|
|Kaoru, Mito||3||◎ Masaaki Watanabe, Shintaro Kimoto, Michiko Goto|
|Prefectural Citizens Club||3||◎ Takao Hakamatsuka, Fumitaka Kurihara, Hirokazu Suda|
|Japan Communist PartyMito City Council||3||◎ Mami Tanaka, second son Nakaba, Kiyomi Tsuchida|
|Democracy / Social Democratic Forum||3||◎ Masami Iida, Akio Sato, Ken Watabiki|
|Constitutional||2||◎ Shinichi Hagiya,Yuri Yurikawa|
- Constant number: 6 people
- Constituency: Mito City Constituency (Mito City,Castle town）
- Term: March 2019, 1-March 8, 2023
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Number of wins|
|Shizuma Tate||Ibaraki LDP||4|
|Tamatsukuri Junichi||Constitutional Democratic Party||1|
|Kana Ejiri||Japan Communist Party||2|
|Takashi Kawazu||Ibaraki LDP||6|
House of Representatives
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Ibaraki Prefecture 1th Ward||Nobuyuki Fukushima||Independent||3||Constituency|
|Yoshinori Tadokoro||LDP||4||Proportional revival|
|Ibaraki Prefecture 2th Ward||Fukushiro Nukaga||LDP||13||Constituency|
House of Councilors
- Constant number: 4 people
- Election district:Ibaraki Prefectural Election District
|Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Term|
|Hiroshi Okada||LDP||4||July 2016, 28-July 7, 26 (Reiwa 2022)|
|Gunji Akira||Independent||4||July 2016, 28-July 7, 26 (Reiwa 2022)|
|Ryosuke Kouzuki||LDP||2||July 2019, 7 (Reiwa 29st year)-July 2025, 7 (Reiwa 7th year)|
|Takumi Onuma||Constitutional Democratic Party||1||July 2019, 7 (Reiwa 29st year)-July 2025, 7 (Reiwa 7th year)|
- Main industry: Tertiary industry
- Industrial population: 15 (1392)2000 ）
- Service industry: 30.4%
- Wholesale/retail industry, restaurant industry: 28.9%
- Mito Chamber of Commerce
A company with its head office and head office in Mito City
- Akatsuki Iijima Industry
- Ibaraki Transportation
- Ibaraki newspaper
- Ibaraki Broadcasting
- Kabuki Construction ■TokyoAlsoMain officeThere is
- Kameji Confectionery(Japanese sweetsManufacturer)
- K's Holdings(Consumer electronics store）
- Adastria * Headquartered in Tokyo
- Joyo Bank
- Mito Shinkin Bank
- Noble Home-In 2018 (Heisei 30)Mito City Stadium OfNaming rightsTo get.
- Football Club Mito HollyHock
Sister cities/partner cities
In connection with the Tengu Party RebellionTsurugaBecame a sister city, and then through the mediation of Tsuruga CityHikoneBoth become goodwill cities. About HikoneOutside of SakuradamonIs related. (The elderNaosuke Ii TheHikone clanThe one who defeated Ii, the family of the LordMito DomainA group centered on the romain. ) Furthermore, through the mediation of Hikone CityTakamatsuBecome a good friend city. Takamatsu, who ruled Takamatsu during the Edo periodMatsudairaIs a branch of the Tokugawa Mito family.
- Tsuruga(Fukui)- 1964 (39)May 10 Sister city tie-up
- Hikone(Shiga)- 1968 (43)May 10 Goodwill City Alliance
- Takamatsu(Kagawa)- 1974 (49)May 4 Goodwill City Alliance
- 1976 (51)May 12 International Goodwill Sister City Alliance (amusement park,Tokyo Disneylandfamous for)
DowntownMito StationAround the plateau on the north side of the Joban LineGo public(Wow one[Broken link]), From Mito station to the eastern downtownDowntown(Shimoichi)DowntownIs formed in the north exit direction,National Route 50Penetrates east and west. Route 50 has two lanes each way, the right lane is the passage, and the left lane is partlybusThere is a dedicated lane time zone. The south exit is lined with hotels and commercial facilities due to redevelopment.
Mito Station North Exit
At the north exit of Mito StationStation buildingEXCELAnd the north exit redevelopment building "MYM" (MaruiMito store, Miyamachi 1-chome, opened on February 1993, 5), And on the main street extending from there, the site of the Bomberta Isejin Mito store was redeveloped including the surrounding buildings and was opposite.Mito Keisei Department Store(Currently Keisei Department Store, Izumicho 1-chome) Moved and opened on March 2006, 18.
However, on February 2003, 15, the department store "Bomberta Isejin Mito" in Izumicho 2-chome closed., Daiei Mito store closed on October 2005, 17 (Heisei 10), On March 2009, 21 (Heisei 3)LIVINMito store closed, And the former Daiei Mito store opened on October 2007, 19 (Heisei 10) "MIMO(Mimo) Closed on April 2013, 25 In addition,SuntopiaLarge stores are closing one after another, such as closing.
The former Mito Keisei Department Store Building, which was vacated by the relocation, was acquired by Ise Jin Headquarters and is the core of the target site of the redevelopment project by the Izumicho 1-Chome North Area Urban Redevelopment Preparation Association, and the Mito Civic Center will be relocated. Completion2022 (Reiwa 4th year) Scheduled for September.
Part of the building was used as a temporary use until the start of the redevelopment project, and it opened as Mito Shopping Street Kimmit on January 2008, 20, but in March 1.Great East Japan EarthquakeAfter the outbreak, the store was virtually closed.
Adjacent to the Uni Mito storeTaharayaAlong with the site of the Mito store, a construction plan for a skyscraper of about 25 stories or more containing commercial facilities and condominiums was planned, but the plan was not realized due to the impact of rising building material prices, and part of it was used as a parking lot. An agreement was reached with Sumitomo Realty & Development to rent a part of the building free of charge for two years, and the "Minamimachi Freedom Square" opened on February 2, 2009. It is a professional basketball team after 21 (Heisei 2)Ibaraki RobotsIs open as M-SPO.
Mito Station South Exit
At the south exit of Mito station, the south exit station buildingExcel Minami Bic cameraAs an anchor store Opened on May 2011, 23 (Heisei 5) In addition, in 2006 (Heisei 18)COMBOX310,Yamada Denki LABIIs the key tenantMito South Tower' Opened in 2008 (Heisei 20).. Also,Hotel, High riseApartmentEtc. have been built.
Akatsuka StationCondominiums and complex high-rise facilities are located in the surrounding area. At the south exit on March 2005, 17 (Heisei 3)KasumiFood Square Mito Akatsuka store (Kawada 1-1), December 4 of the same yearYork-BenimaruAkatsuka store (Himeko 2-30) opens, Commercial facilities are maintained around supermarkets. Commercial facilities are located around the Ibaraki Prefectural Office, as well asNational Route 50Mito BypassAlong the railway line, especially from Otsuka Town to KeyakidaiRoadside shopLine up.The area around Uchihara Station is the largest in the central area of the prefecture.Suburb型Shopping centerIsAEON MALL Mitouchihara(135 Nakaharacho character west) opened on November 2005, 17 (Heisei 11), Roadside shops such as home electronics mass retailers and restaurants are increasing around this area.
|Region||City hall / branch / branch office||Nearest Station|
|Central region||Mito City Hall Main Government Building||Mito Station|
|TsunezumiRegion||Mito City Hall Tsunezumi Branch Office||Tsunezumi Station|
|AkatsukaRegion||Mito City Hall Akatsuka Branch Office||Akatsuka Station|
|UchiharaRegion||Mito City Hall Uchihara Branch Office||Uchihara Station|
- Junior high school district (15)
- Elementary school district (33)
The former "Mito City Yamane Elementary School" was abolished, and the Yamane Elementary School district up to that point was integrated into the "Mito City Futabadai Elementary School" school district. However, the "Yamane City Center" is still in operation. In addition, the "Yamane Autonomous Federation", which is a resident organization in the Yamane area, operates independently of the "Futabadai area resident association".
List of town names
- Aoyagi Town
- Akinari Town
- 圷 Ohno
- Asahi Town
- Atago Town
- Ishikawa Town
- Izumi Town
- Iwane Town
- Ushibushi Town
- Uchihara Town
- Ogushi Town
- Oashi Town
- Otsuka Town
- Oba Town
- Ohara Town
- Kakurai Town
- Kasahara Town
- Kanaya Town
- Kamikochi Town
- Kamikuni Town
- Kayaba Town
- Kawamata Town
- Kawawada Town
- Kitami Town
- Kurisaki Town
- Kuroiso Town
- Koizumi Town
- Koibuchi Town
- Kobayashi Town
- Konya Town
- Samon Town
- Shiozaki Town
- Shibui Town
- Shimada Town
- Shimoirino Town
- Shimoono Town
- Shimoguni Town
- White plum
- Mizufu Town
- Sumiyoshi Town
- Sennami Town
- Takada Town
- Tajima Town
- Tano Town
- Taya Town
- Tsukiji Town
- Tenno Town
- Higashino Town
- Tomae Town
- Tokiwa Town
- Nakakochi Town
- Nakahara Town
- Nakamaru Town
- Naruzawa Town
- Yawata Town
- Hamada Town
- Plum incense
- Higashi Akatsuka
- Kaie Town
- Hiras Town
- Bizen Town
- Fujii Town
- Fujisara Town
- Hori Town
- Zenkuma Town
- Matsumoto Town
- Mikawa Town
- Minami Town
- Minowa Town
- Miyauchi Town
- Miyu Town
- Motoishikawa Town
- Motoyama Town
- Motoyoshida Town
- Morito Town
- Yata Town
- Yatsu Town
- Yanagawa Town
- Yurigaoka Town
- Yoshinuma Town
- Yonezawa Town
- Rutanda Town
- Wakamiya Town
- Watari Town
The place name of "Uchihara" isManmon Pioneer Youth ArmyIt was known nationwide during the war because there was a training center.
Neighborhood association, residents' association, etc.
Overview of neighborhood associations, residents' associations, etc.
About 1300 in Mito cityNeighborhood association・There is a neighborhood association..Neighborhood associations and residents' associations are simply different names, not different contents or activities... The neighborhood association and residents' association areCrime prevention lightInstallation and management"Voluntary disaster prevention・Mutual assistance”, “Environmental improvement/management of garbage storage”レ ク リ エ ー シ ョ ンFellowship events such as However, the content of the activity differs depending on each neighborhood association and residents' association...The number of households participating in each neighborhood association / residents' association ranges from several households to 600 households...Neighborhood associations and residents' associations with a large number of households organize groups under them.Circular boardIn addition to the circulation of, it is a unit for conducting local activities.. In Mito city2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)May 1At that time, the participation rate in neighborhood associations and residents' associations was 56.7%..
Each neighborhood association, residents' association belongs to "district association"..The main names of each district association are "○○ Making Association" (9 districts), "○○ Residents' Association" (7 districts), and "○○ Federation" (7 districts)...The district meeting holds athletic meet and festivals.. District associations are generally organized into elementary school units., Neighborhood associations, residents' associations in the area,Social welfare councilBranch,Seniors club,Women's association,PTA,Children's AssociationTraining group,Public welfare officer, Etc... There are 34 district associations,Citizen CenterBased in.
"Mito City Living Good Town Development Promotion Council" (abbreviation: Mizuzumikyo, Sumikyo, Sumitomo) is composed of representatives of the "district meeting", We are trying to cooperate with each district associationThe goal is to promote livable town development together with the government... The Mito City Living Good Town Development Promotion Council has the momentum to unify the two residents' organizations, the Mito City Autonomous Federation and the Mito Citizens Charter Promotion Council, which once formed the basis of community activities in Mito City. By1996 Established in (8) Was done.
Chronology of neighborhood associations, residents' associations, etc.
- 1940 (15): "Buraku-kai Neighborhood Association Maintenance Guidelines" (Ministry of Interior Instruction No. 15 of 17) is issued (September 9).In Mito City, a "Neighborhood Association" will be established as a subordinate organization of the city...The town association organized "groups" (one group consisted of 5 to 13 households), and each group had economic functions such as tax payment and digestion of government bonds, and increased food production and distribution. It was responsible for social life functions during the war, such as rations and mutual monitoring of neighbors..."Neighborhood Association Federation" is established in 6 districts (Sannomaru, Goken, Shinso, Joto, Hamada, Joban) as an upper organization of the neighborhood association... --Under the wartime regime in the Sino-Japanese War.
- 1947 (Showa 22): The Ministry of Home Affairs Instruction No. 15 is issued in 17 to abolish the "Guidelines for Maintenance of Neighborhood Associations, etc." (Ministry of Interior Instruction No. 22 of 4) (January 1).Potsdam OrdinanceNo. 15 ("Cabinet Order on Dissolution, Prohibition of Employment and Other Restrictions on Neighborhood Associations, Associations, etc. Based on Orders Issued with Acceptance of the Potsdam Declaration No. 20 of 542", 22 (Cabinet Order No. 15) is promulgated (May 5)-"Peace Treaty with Japan(San Francisco Peace Treaty, Treaty No. 27 of 5), "Neighborhood Associations", "Community Associations" and their "Unions" will be banned in the mainland of Japan.
- 1952 (Showa 27): Potsdam OrdinanceNo. 15 loses its effect (October 10) (Based on "Act on Abolition of Matters Concerning Orders Issued with Acceptance of Potsdam Declaration" (Act No. 25 of 27), "Peace Treaty with Japan(San Francisco Peace Treaty, 27 Treaty No. 5) came into effect (May 4), Including Potsdam Ordinance No. 180 on the day (October 10) that exceeds 25 days.Potsdam OrderMany of them have lost their effect). ――From October 10th of this year, the neighborhood association and residents' association will be able to be revived both in name and reality.
- 1953 (Showa 28): Mito City prepares "Guidelines for establishing a town liaison committee" in units of about 50 households --The town liaison committee was commissioned by the mayor and became a part-time civil servant (April).. "Neighborhood Association Liaison Council" was established as a district organization (April).
- 1957 (Showa 32): "Mito City Municipal Cooperation Commissioner Establishment Rule" enacted-Town Liaison Committee will be renamed Municipal Cooperation Commissioner (April).
- 1970 (Showa 45): "Mito Municipal Cooperation Committee Liaison Council" was established as a central organization (June).. "Mito Citizen's Charter" established by public recruitment from citizens(May 12).
- 1971 (Showa 46): "Mito Citizens Charter Promotion Council" established (February).
- 1973 (Showa 48) Around: 1974 (Showa 49)Ibaraki National Athletic Meet(29th National Sports Festival) Was held as a subordinate organization of the Mito Citizen's Charter Promotion Council, and the "Mito Citizen's Charter Promotion District Practice Group" was established for each elementary school district. Organized by many civic groups, including associations and senior citizens' clubs.
- 1988 (63): Mito Municipal Cooperation Committee Liaison Council will be reborn as a private organization called "Mito City Autonomous Federation" --- Stop being commissioned by the mayor (October).
- 1991 Every time(Heisei(FY3): The Mito City Autonomous Federation and the Mito Citizens Charter Promotion Council will consider the unification of both parties at their respective integration review committees..
- 1992 (4): Report from the Integrated Study Committee of the Mito City Autonomous Federation (February 2).. Report by the integrated study committee of the Mito Civic Charter Promotion Council (January 1).. It is confirmed that the joint board of directors of the Mito City Autonomous Federation and the Mito Citizens Charter Promotion Council will promote integration..Tsunezumi VillageWas transferred to Mito City (May 3）.
- 1993 From (5) 1995 (7): A general meeting for unification was held in each district and a "district meeting" was established..
- 1996 (8): "Mito City Living Good Town Development Promotion Council" was established with the chairman of each district association as a director..
- 1999 (11): Tsunezumi district joins Mito City Living Good Town Development Promotion Council.
- 2005 (17): Uchihara TownWas transferred to Mito City (February 2st).
- 2009 (21): Mito City makes "Citizen-Government Collaboration City Declaration" (November 11).
- 2011 (23): Uchihara district joins Mito City Living Good Town Development Promotion Council.
- 2017 (29): Mito City and Sannomaru Autonomous Community Federation receive the Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications Award for the 70th anniversary of the enforcement of the Local Autonomy Law (November 11).
- 2020 (Reiwa2nd year): Mito City Living Good Town Development Promotion Council, Ibaraki Prefectural Building Lots and Buildings Trading Association, and Mito City conclude an "Agreement on Promotion of Membership in Neighborhood Associations and Residents' Associations" (October 10) Day).
- 2022 (Reiwa 4th year): "Mito Neighborhood Association / Residents' Association Card" will be introduced.
List of district associations
- Sannomaru District Sannomaru Autonomous Community Federation
- Goken district faibutaun community
- Shinso district A comfortable town development Shinsokai
- Joto area Mito city Joto area self-governing association federation
- Hamada district A meeting to create a comfortable Hamada
- Joban District Land Joban no Kai
- Midorioka District Midorioka Residents' Association
- Kotobuki District Kotobuki District Autonomous Union Organization
- Kamiono Area A meeting to create a comfortable Kamiono
- Yanagawa District Yanagawa Autonomous Community
- Watari district Watari residents' association
- Yoshida district Yoshida district self-government practice meeting
- Sakado district Furusato Sakado making party
- Ishikawa District Ishikawa District Community Liaison Council
- Iitomi District Iitomi Autonomy Practice Meeting
- Kunida district Kunida district self-government practice meeting
- Kawawada district A meeting to create a rich Kawawada
- Kaminakazuma District Kaminakazuma District Residents' Association
- Yamane District Yamane Autonomous Federation
- Migawa district A meeting to create a comfortable Migawa
- Chinami district Council to create hometown Chinami
- Umegaoka District Umegaoka District Federation
- Futabadai District Futabadai District Residents' Association
- Kasahara District Kasahara District General Autonomous Federation
- Akatsuka District Hometown Akatsuka Creation Group
- Yoshizawa District Yoshizawa District Autonomous Federation
- Horihara District Horihara District Residents' Association
- Shimoono District A meeting to create a comfortable Shimoono
- Inari Daiichi District Inari Daiichi District Town Development Association
- Inari second district lively community Inari two
- Oba district A meeting to create a refreshing Oba
- Koibuchi District Koibuchi District Residents' Association
- Tsumari district A meeting to create a comfortable Tsumari
- Uchihara District Uchihara District Autonomous Federation
Postal code and collection and delivery in Mito city
- 310-xxxx Mito Central Post OfficeIs picked up and delivered.
- 311-11xx Mito Chuo Post Office collects and delivers.2021 Until (3rd year of Reiwa), the Tsunezumi Post Office was in charge.
- 311-41xx Akatsuka Post OfficeIs picked up and delivered.
- 311-42xx Mito Chuo Post Office collects and delivers.2009 Until (21)Postal Service Co., Ltd.The Mito Branch Iitomi Collection and Delivery Center (with the Iitomi Post Office) was in charge.
- 319-03xx Akatsuka Post Office collects and delivers.2008 Until (20), the Uchihara Collection and Delivery Center of the Mito Branch of Japan Post Service Co., Ltd. (with the Uchihara Post Office) was in charge.
Collection and delivery post office
- Mito Central Post Office(Japan Post BankWith Mito store,Yu Yu windowYes,Regional division office,Central post office）
- Akatsuka Post Office(There is a Yu Yu window)
Non-delivery post office
- Iitomi Post Office
- Ibaraki Prefectural Office Post Office
- Ibaraki University Post Office
- Uchihara Post Office
- Oba Post Office
- Kunida Post Office
- Koibuchi Post Office
- Tsunezumi Post Office
- Nakatsuma Post Office
- Mito Ishikawa Post Office
- Mito Kawawada Post Office
- Mito Gokencho Post Office
- Mito Sakado Post Office
- Mito Shitaichi Post Office
- Mito City Hall Post Office
- Mito Joto Post Office
- Mito Suehiro Post Office
- Mito Senbacho Post Office
- Mito Daikumachi Post Office
- Mito Hakamatsuka Post Office
- Mito Higashi Akatsuka Post Office
- Mito Higashihara Post Office
- Mito Hirasucho Post Office
- Mito Futabadai Post Office
- Mito Honcho Post Office
- Mito Matsugaoka Post Office
- Mito Midorioka Post Office
- Mito Miwa Post Office
- Mito Motoyoshida Post Office
- Mito Yoshizawa Post Office
- Mito Yonezawa Post Office
- Mito Watari Post Office
Simple post office
- Mito Miwa Gotenyama Simple Post Office
- Mito Yanakawa Post Office
School education, etc.
- Ibaraki University (National University Corporation Ibaraki University）
- Tokiwa University (Tokiwa University）
- Open UniversityIbaraki Learning Center (OUJ Academy）
- Tokiwa Junior College (School corporation Tokiwa University)
- Chigakukan Secondary School (School corporation Tokiwa University,Late courseIs a full-time course only)
There are 7 full-time courses only, and 1 school has both a part-time course and a correspondence course.
- Ibaraki Prefectural Mito Daiichi High School (Only for full-time courses)
- Ibaraki Prefectural Mito Daini Senior High School (Only for full-time courses)
- Ibaraki Prefectural Mito XNUMXrd High School (Only for full-time courses)
- Ibaraki Prefectural Midorioka High School (Only for full-time courses)
- Ibaraki Prefectural Mito Technical Senior High School (Only for full-time courses)
- Ibaraki Prefectural Mito Commercial High School (Only for full-time courses)
- Ibaraki Prefectural Mito Sakuranomaki High School (Only for full-time courses)
- Ibaraki Prefectural Mito Minami Senior High School (Part-time courses [daytime/nighttime] and correspondence courses)
There are 7 full-time schools and 1 correspondence course.
- Ibaraki High School (School corporation Ibaraki, Full-time course only)
- Mizuki High School(School corporation Mizuki High School, full-time course only)
- Taisei Girls' High School(School corporation Taisei Gakuen, Full-time course only)
- Tokiwa University High School(School corporation Tokiwa University, full-time courses only)
- Mito Aoi Mausoleum High School(School corporation Tanaka Gakuen, full-time course only)
- Mito Girls' High School(School corporation Mito Girls' High School, full-time course only)
- Hiroaki Mito High School(School corporation Tanaka Gakuen, full-time course only)
- Mito Heisei Gakuen High School(Kurimura Gakuen, correspondence course only)
Junior high school
- Mito City Senba Junior High School
- Mito City Daiichi Junior High School
- Mito City Second Junior High School
- Mito City Third Junior High School
- Mito City Fourth Junior High School
- Mito City Fifth Middle School
- Mito City Tsunezumi Junior High School
- Mito City Futabadai Junior High School
- Mito City Mikawa Junior High School
- Mito City Midorioka Junior High School
- Ibaraki University Faculty of Education Junior High School (National University Corporation Ibaraki University）
- Ibaraki Junior High School (School corporation Ibaraki）
- Hideto Mito Junior High School (School corporation Midorigaoka Gakuen)
Compulsory education school
- Mito City Kunida Compulsory Education School
There are 32 municipal elementary schools in total. Rare in the Kanto regionStandard clothingNearly half of schools adopt
- Mito City Akatsuka Elementary School
- Mito City Iitomi Elementary School
- Mito City Ishikawa Elementary School
- Mito City Inari Daiichi Elementary School
- Mito City Inari Daini Elementary School
- Mito City Uchihara Elementary School
- Mito City Umegaoka Elementary School
- Mito City Oba Elementary School
- Mito City Kasahara Elementary School
- Mito City Kamitsukazuma Elementary School
- Kawato Elementary School, Mito City
- Mito City Koibuchi Elementary School
- Mito City Goken Elementary School
- Mito City Kotobuki Elementary School
- Mito City Sakamon Elementary School
- Mito City Sannomaru Elementary School
- Shimoono Elementary School, Mito City
- Mito City Joto Elementary School
- Mito City Shinso Elementary School
- Sento Elementary School, Mito City
- Mito City Tsumari Elementary School
- Mito City Joban Elementary School
- Mito City Hamada Elementary School
- Mito City Futabadai Elementary School
- Horihara Elementary School, Mito City
- Mito Elementary School
- Mito City Midorioka Elementary School
- Mito City Yanagawa Elementary School
- Mito City Yoshizawa Elementary School
- Mito City Yoshida Elementary School
- Mito City Watari Elementary School
- Ibaraki University Elementary School(National University Corporation Ibaraki University)
- Ibaraki Prefectural School for the Blind (Visually impairedSchools for
- Ibaraki Prefectural Mito Deaf School (Deaf personSchools for
- Ibaraki Prefectural Mito Special Needs School (Physically handicappedSchools for
- (To our school2009 Integrated into <21>) Ibaraki Prefectural Mito School for the Disabled Yoshizawa Branch School (School for the physically handicapped)
- Ibaraki Prefectural Mito Iitomi Special Support School (Intellectually Handicapped IndividualSchools for
- Ibaraki Prefectural Mito Higher Special Needs School (School for people with intellectual disabilities)
- Ibaraki Prefectural Uchihara Special Needs School (School for people with intellectual disabilities)
36 gardens in total. 19 municipal gardens, 16 private gardens, 1 national garden (Ibaraki University Faculty of Education Kindergarten）
- Ibaraki Barber and Living Hygiene Association Ibaraki Central Barber and Beauty College (Ibaraki Barber and Living Hygiene Association)
- Ibaraki College of Music (Ibaraki College of Music)
- Mito Nikken Technical College(School corporation Joto Gakuen) (former Mito Computer College)
- Nakagawa Gakuen Cooking Technical College (Nakagawa Gakuen)
- Mito Beauty College (Mito Beauty College)
- Mito Accounting College (School corporation Hachimoji Gakuen）
- Mito Electronics College (School corporation Yakumo Gakuen)
- Mito Driving College(School corporation Yakumo Gakuen)
- Mito Beauty College (Hachimoji Gakuen)
- Mito Nursing and Welfare College (Hachimoji Gakuen)
- Vocational schoolsBunka Designer Institute(School corporation Lily Bunka Gakuen) (former Bunka Gakuin Art and Technology College)
- Lily Childcare and Welfare College (Lily Bunka Gakuen)
- Ibaraki Central Welfare College (Social welfare corporationKitayokai)
- Medical College Mito Medical College (Social Welfare Corporation Kitayokai)
- Mito City Medical Association Nursing College (CorporationMito Medical Association)
- Ibaraki Dental College (Ibaraki Dental Association)
- Japan Agricultural Practice Academy (Japan National High School Association)
- Koibuchi Gakuen Agricultural Nutrition College(FoundationFarmers Education Association)
- Kawai JukuMito school (Prep school, School corporation Kawai Juku)
- Ibaraki Chosun High School(Ethnic school, School corporation Ibaraki Korean Elementary School)
- Mito Shunyu Preparatory School(Prep school, School corporation Iwata Gakuen)
- Mito Tsukuba Seminar (preparatory school, educational corporation Mito Tsukuba Seminar)
Vocational training facility
Public vocational capacity building
- Vocational Development Junior College
- Vocational development school
- Ibaraki Prefectural Industrial Technology Junior College Mito Industrial Technology College
Vocational training facilities set up by business owners, etc.
- Ibaraki Prefecture Sheet Metal Industry Association Sheet Metal Higher Vocational Training School
- Mito Building Higher Vocational School
- Nanatsudo Park
- Ogushi Kaizuka Fureai Park
- Kurefushi no Sato Kofun Park
- Katakuri no Sato Park
Large-scale park around Lake Senba
Senba LakeSenba Park on the lakeside, Kairakuen, Sakuragawa green area, Sawado river green area, Sakagawa green area, Kishu moat green area, Higashimachi Sports Park,Ibaraki Prefectural History Museum,Ibaraki Prefectural Cultural Center300 including etc.HaArea is collectively called "Kairakuen Park" by Ibaraki Prefecture and Mito City.This generic name "Kairakuen Park" has a shape in which the parks and green spaces that radiate from Lake Senba cut into the city area, making it a city park close to the city center.The United States of AmericaNew York City OfCentral ParkIt has the second largest area in the world after 340 hectares and is publicized by Ibaraki Prefecture and Mito City..
The generic name "Kairakuen Park" is1999 (11)May 7 OfMasashi HashimotoIbarakiPrefectural governor(At the timePress conferenceAnnounced in. However, it has been done before that to develop Senba Park, Kairakuen and the surrounding parks and green spaces as an integrated large-scale park. The beginningUrbanizationThe idea is to improve the scenery of Kairakuen, which is in danger of disappearing, over the long term.1972 From (47), the study was started by the people concerned such as Ibaraki prefecture, Mito city and the country.This review1973 It was summarized as "Senba Lake Area Large-scale Park Concept" in (48).. With this concept, the main area was set as an area to be maintained with a total area of about 300 hectares, which is a combination of various parts such as a city park project in Ibaraki prefecture or Mito city, a river project, and so on. Was kneaded.1986 (61)OctoberHas compiled a basic plan for long-term maintenance, the “Senba Lake Area Maintenance Plan,” which is a revision of the previous concept. In this plan, when proceeding with the development, "1. International garden model city-harmony between city functions and landscape", "2. Fusion and integration with the city", "3. Linking to regional revitalization" 3 The basic concept was to aim for one, and the park development was promoted in line with this..1993 (5)National urban greening fairWhen Kairakuen and the area around Senba Lake are selected as the venue for the (= name "Green Fair '93 Ibaraki" at the time of the event), Kairakuen's Sakuragawa coast (currently "Shiki no Hara" etc.) is located under Kairakuen. The expansion of the paradise) and the development of Senba Park have made rapid progress... The announcement of the generic name "Kairakuen Park" in 1999 was made to improve the image and promote the use of the 11 hectares of parks and green spaces that have been developed in the process described above. Regional large-scale park utilization promotion round-table conference (chairperson:Nakamura YoshioKyoto University教授) ”Is incorporated..
2016 (28), Mito City reviewed the "Senba Lake Area Development Plan" 1986 years after its formulation in 61 (Showa 30) in line with the changing times of "Mito City Kairakuen Park (Senba Park, etc.)" "Maintenance Basic Plan" was announced.In this planTourismThe role of the surface was also emphasized, and one of the planning goals was to create a lively park with excellent base and excursion.. To respond to this2019 (First year of Reiwa)October, Ibaraki Prefecture formulates a plan to improve the attractiveness of the area around KairakuenResortHotelRunLtd.Hoshino resortEntrusted to.. same yearOctober, On Senba LakeRound OfbridgeThe plan drafted by the Hoshino Resorts was announced, including the installation of a Kairakuen and a historical museum to enhance the ease of migration..
CityPublic hallIs provided for each school district of each municipal elementary school in principle.
Museum methodA facility that has been registered based on.
- Mito City Museum (Division of folk, history, nature, archeology, art)
- Ibaraki Prefectural History Museum (History department,ArchivesAlso serves. )
- Ibaraki Prefectural Museum of Modern Art (Art department)
- Shokokan Tokugawa Museum (History department,FoundationMizufu MeitokukaiInstalled. )
A facility that meets the requirements based on the Museum Act.
- Tokiwa ShrineGiretsukan (Mito Komon Treasure Museum, History Department)
Various facilities[Need explanation].
- Art Tower Mito (Center for Contemporary Art, Music and theater department, established by Mito City)
- Mito Botanical Park(Botanical garden, Established by Mito City)
- LEC Center (in Ogushikaizuka Fureai Park, set up by Mito City)
- Kobuntei (KairakuenIn the park, Ibaraki Prefectural Governor's Department Local Tube)
- Hirodokan(Local office of Governor of Ibaraki Prefecture in Hirodokan Park)
- Joyo Gebun Center (FoundationEstablished by Joyo Gebun Center)
- Joyo Historical Museum (established by Joyo Art Center)
- Kenshin Astronomical Training Center (planetarium,Ibaraki Credit UnionIs installed)
- Ibaraki Prefectural Cultural Center(The Hirosawa City Hall)
- Mito Civic Center
- It is under construction on the site of the Keisei Department Store in Izumicho 2022-chome and is scheduled to open in September 4 (Reiwa 9).The old civic center was next to the old Mito City Hall.
- K's Denki Stadium Mito
- Twin field
- Mito City Sports Park
- Noble Home Mito Stadium
- Horihara Sports Park
- Aoyagi Park
- Mito Civic Gymnasium(Lily Arena)
- Kobuki Sports Park
- Higashimachi Sports Park
- Central station:Mito Station
- Wide-ranging contact: JR East Joban LineLimited express train(Hitachi and Tokiwa) Is available. All trains that reach Mito Station stop.
- 2015 (27)OctoberIsUeno Tokyo LineWith the opening of the business, there is no need to change trains, mainly for limited express trains.Tokyo-ShinagawaBeing accessible to2020 (2nd year of Reiwa) In November2011 (23)May 3Occurred inGreat East Japan Earthquake(Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake), it was cut off,Tomioka - NamieWith the restoration of the area (recovery of the entire Joban Line), there is no need to transfer again.Haranomachi-Soma-SendaiAccess to the direction is also possible.
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Kashima coastal railway
- There are only 3 stations including temporary stations on 6 lines, and 5 stations excluding temporary stations, which are 6 stations (all are permanent stations).Kofu CityBelow, and among the cities in the prefectureSaga CityNext to (4 stations, 5 stations including temporary stations) the second lowest.
- "Mito-go (Akatsuka route)" Mito station, Daikumachi,Akatsuka Station·Otsuka - Yashio PA(TX Yashio Station)Tokyo Station(Ibaraki Kotsu, Kanto Railway,JR Bus Kanto）
- "Mito-go (Ibaraki University Route)" Mito Station, Ibaraki University Mae, Mitokita Smart Interchange-Yashio PA (TX Yashio Station), Tokyo Station (Ibaraki Kotsu, Kanto Railway, JR Bus Kanto)
- "Mito-go (prefectural office route)" Mito station south exit, in front of Ibaraki prefectural office --Yashio PA (TX Yashio station), Tokyo station (Ibaraki Kotsu, Kanto Railway, JR Bus Kanto)
- Tokai, Katsuta, Mito Oarai IC-Yashio PA (TX Yashio Station), Toei Asakusa Station, Ueno Station, Tokyo Station (Ibaraki Kotsu)
- Mito Station/Ibaraki University/Akatsuka Station-Kami-Mikawa InterparkUtsunomiya Station-Tobu Utsunomiya Station(Ibaraki Kotsu,Kanto Motor）
- Express "TM Liner" Kairakuen / Mito Station / Ibaraki Prefectural Office BT- Tsukuba Center-Tsuchiura StationEast Exit (Kanto Railway,Sekitetsu sightseeing bus）
- Night coach "Yokappe Kansai" Mito Station South Exit, Tsuchiura Station, Tsukuba Center- Kyoto Station-Osaka Abenobashi Station・ USJ (Kanto Railway,Kintetsu Bus）
- Mito Station- Sendai Station(Ibaraki Kotsu)
- Mito Station South Exit- Haneda airport(Ibaraki Kotsu)
- Mito Station South Exit- Narita Airport(Ibaraki Kotsu,Chiba Kotsu）
- Mito Station South Exit- Ibaraki Airport(Kanto Railway, Ibaraki Transportation)
- Mito Station South Exit, Daikumachi, Akatsuka Station, Otsuka- Tokyo Disney Resort(Kanto Railway)
- highway-toll road
- General national road
- National Route 6(Mito Highway-Rikuzenhama Highway）
- National Route 50
- National Route 51
- National Route 118
- National Route 123
- National Route 124(All sections in Mito City overlap with Route 51)
- National Route 245
- Northward-Hitachinaka / Tokai / Hitachi
- National Route 349
- National Route 400(The entire section of Mito City overlaps with Route 118 or Route 349)
- Main local road
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road No. 2 Mito Hunta Sawara Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road No. 6 Mito Nakaminato Line(The entire section of Mito City overlaps with Route 51 or Route 245)
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road No. 30 Mito Iwama Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road No. 40 Uchihara Shiozaki Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road No. 50 Mito Shinsu Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road No. 51 Mito Mogi Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road No. 52 Ishioka Castle Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 59 Tamari Mito Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 63 Mito Katsuta Nakaminato Line
- General prefectural road
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 102 Nagasawa Mito Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 105 Tomobe Uchihara Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 106 Nagaoka Orai Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 113, Mito Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 169 Sugaya Obarauchi Mito Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road No. 171 Ishikawa Hakamatsuka Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 174 Koizumi Mito Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 175 Shiogasaki Ibaraki Line(All sections in Mito City overlap with Prefectural Road 40)
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 177 Akatsuka Maguchi Labor Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 178 Joban Park Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 179 Nakaishizaki Mito Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 180 Nagaoka Mito Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 193 Sugisaki Tomobe Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road No. 232 Momoido Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 235 Shimoirino Mito Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road No. 253 Mito Edakawa Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road No. 342 Kamimito Stop Senba Koen Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road No. 351 Mawatari Mito Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 356 Castle Rinaka Line
- Bicycle path
Other than Ibaraki AirportTokyoOta-ku OfTokyo International Airport(Haneda airport),ChibaNarita City OfNarita International Airport,FukushimaSukagawa OfFukushima AirportEtc. are used. For domestic flights, Tokyo International Airport, which has good ground transportation and many cities in service, is often used.
Newspaper / broadcast
- Ibaraki newspaper
- Ibaraki Broadcasting(AM radio station）
- FM Parrun(Community broadcasting station）
- NHK Mito Broadcasting Station(TV station,FM radio station）
Terrestrial wavetv setIn broadcasting, otherKanto regionAre the five major commercial broadcastersKey station+NHK+Independent local stationThere are seven stations in one station, but the northern part of Ibaraki prefecture, including Mito, is an area with only five major key stations + NHK. As of 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa), cable TV has not been opened in Mito City.
Terrestrial digital television broadcasting transmission equipment
|Remote control key ID||Broadcasting station name||callsign||Channel||Antenna power||ERP||Broadcast target area||Broadcast areaNumber of households|
|1||NHK MitoSynthesis||JOEP-DTV||20||300W||3 kW||Ibaraki||Approximately 338,604 households|
|2||NHK TokyoE Tele||-||13||Kanto wide area|
|4||Nippon Television Network||-||14||2.9 kW|
|7||Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.||-||18|
- The digital broadcasting transmission station is located in Mito City Forest Park. Only NHK Mito Sogo is the master station, and all the rest are relay stations.
- Mito Holy Hook(J2 leagueBelongs)
- Cyberdyne Ibaraki Robots(B2 league affiliation, B1 promotion decision)
- FC Mito Siruela(Ibaraki Women's Soccer League1st division)
Tourist destinations / tourist facilities
- "Around Kodokan and Mito Castle Ruins"
- "Howaen and surrounding historic sites"
- Howaen-in JuneHydrangeaIs in full bloom
- "Around Kairakuen Park and Senba Lake"
- "Art Tower Mito"
- "Mitoshi Forest Park and Kozogawa Dam"
- "Daidarabotchi and Ogushikaizuka Fureai Park"
- "Otsukaike Park"
- Mito City Hara Local History Yoshiyu Army Museum
- Meiri Shurui / Betsuharukan-Sake Brewery Tour /Plum wine,Distilled spirits,SakeTasting
Festivals and events
Three famous gardens in JapanIn connectionKanazawa,Okayama CityMay hold a joint event with. It is often carried out between the central post office and tourist associations rather than the government (city hall, etc.).
- Plum Festival in Mito(Late February-End of March. Famous nationwide.Ume Ambassador of MitoIs active. In mid-March, "Night plum festivalWill be held. Held at Kodokan and Kairakuen)
- Mito no Hi (May 3Before and after. Natto Eating World Tournament Held)
- Mito Cherry Blossom Festival (April. Held at Senbacho Lakeside, Sakurayama, etc.)
- Mito Azalea Festival (late April-early May. Held at Kairakuen)
- Tokiwa Shrine annual festival (mid-May, held at Tokiwa Shrine)
- Hydrangea Festival in Mito (June, held at Howaen)
- Mito Komon Festival(Early August. Until 8 (Heisei 2018), as the eve of the festival, at the shore of Lake SenbachoFireworks displayHeld. From 2019 (the first year of Reiwa), the fireworks display will be held two weeks before the main festival.The parade will be held on Kamiichi Street)
- Mito City Hara Commerce and Industry Summer Festival (late August. Held at Uchihara Encounter Square Park)
- Mito Hagi Festival (September, held at Kairakuen)
- Mito Machinaka Festival(Late September. Held on Kamiichi Street)
- Yoshida Shrine annual festival (mid-October. Held at Yoshida Shrine and Shimoichi Street)
- Mito Chrysanthemum Flower Exhibition (Late October-Mid November. Held in front of Sannomaru Government Building)
- Daidarabotchi Festival (Mid November. Held at Ogushikaizuka Fureai Park)
- Mito City Industrial Festival (Mid November. Held at Mito City Sports Park Gymnasium)
- Ogushi Inari Shrine Festival (late November, held at Ogushi Inari Shrine)
- Art Tower Mito Starlight Fantasy (December-Mid January. Held at Art Tower Mito)
- Mito Design Festa (held at Art Tower Mito)
- Mito Ramen Festival(Late November. Held at Senba Park)
- Santa Santa santa festival (mid-December. Held at Minamimachi 12-chome special venue <between Joyo Bank and TEPCO>)
Historic Sites/Old Sites
Works set in Mito
- Mito Komon (Brother Theater) - TV drama
- Koto Mito (Panasonic Drama Theater) - TV drama
- Tokugawa Yoshiki (NHK Taiga Drama) - TV drama
- Sakurada Gate - movies
- Night picnic - movies
- My choice in the brain is hindering my school romantic comedy with all my strength - Television Animation
- Momokuri --Web animation
- Library war --Novel
- Oizumi's case with a real sister-game
Before the Meiji era
- Tokugawa Mitsukuni - Mito Domain2nd generationLord
- Tokugawa Masaaki --The 9th feudal lord of the Mito domain
- Fujita Yuya - Mito scholar,Scholar,thinker
- Fujita Toko --Mito scholar, Confucian scholar, thinker
- Aizawa Masashisai --Mito scholar, Confucian scholar, thinker
- Toda Chudayu --Mito scholar, Confucian scholar, thinker
- Takeda Kounsai - Tengu PartyChief of
- Takeshi Yamazaki --The last under the old constitutionChairman of the House of Representatives,Minister of Transport
- Gunji Akira - Vice-chairman of the House of Councilors,Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
- Yamaguchi Tadasada --Second generationIbarakiPrefectural order(Counselor),Geheimrat
- -YuanTextUnder Secretary
- Suzuki XNUMX - Diplomat, StationedItalyambassador
- Shinnosuke Kikuchi - armysoldier,Army general
- Masayasu Koizumi --Army soldier,Army Lieutenant General
- Aritomo Goto - NavySoldier,Admiral Navy
- Takeo Kurita --Naval officer, lieutenant general
- Kozaburo Tachibana - Political activist,All Japan Patriots Group ConferenceTop adviser
- Makoto Taneda --Lawyer, exMember of the House of Councilors, OriginalJapan Federation of Bar AssociationsVice-president
- Gunji Akira -YuanVice-chairman of the House of Councilors
- Youhei Wakabayashi - Shizuoka PrefectureGotembalong
- Yuri Yurikawa - Mito City CouncilParliamentarians, human rights activists
- Hiroshi Kurita - Historian,Imperial University教授
- Naito Chisou --Historian,Japanese language scholar, Professor of Imperial University
- Yasufumi Fukasaku --Ethicist,Tokyo Imperial University教授
- Kenichi Tatenuma - Jurist, OriginalHitotsubashi UniversityPresident
- Mt. Ooyama Yoshinori - Chemist,Tokyo Institute of TechnologyPresident
- Masayasu Tozawa - English literary,Tokyo Foreign Language School(CurrentTokyo University of Foreign Studies）head teacher
- - educator,Ministry of Education bureaucracy,Tokyo University of Education(CurrentUniversity of Tsukuba) The first president,Toho GakuenDirector
- Masasada Shiozawa - economist,Waseda University4th President, 2ndPresident
- Matsukichi Koyama --Law scholar,Hosei UniversityPresident,Attorney General,Minister of Justice
- Takanobu Takahashi - Literary,Tokyo University教授
- Haruo Numanoi - Biologist,Tokyo UniversityProfessor,Waseda University教授
- Taroh Matsuno - Meteorologist, Former professor at the University of Tokyo
- Akira Tsuda - psychologist
- Futoshi Toyoda - educator,Tokyo Women's Normal SchoolTeacher,Kindergarten attached to the sameTeacher,Taisei Girls' SchoolPrincipal, the first JapaneseBabysitter(Childminder）
- Fumiko Hiki --Accounting scholar, Professor of Hitotsubashi University, Chairman of Japan Society for Cost Accounting Research
- - educator,Chukyo University,Chukyo University Chukyo,Mie High SchoolAnd run them againUmemura AcademyFounder of
- - educator,School Adachi GakuenFounder of
- --Social entrepreneur, founder of Tokyo Ikuseien
- Michiakira Nagai - Gymnast,Tokyo Higher Normal School(CurrentUniversity of Tsukuba)Professor,Tokyo Girls Higher Normal School(CurrentOchanomizu University)Professor
- Ryoichi Yamamoto - Engineer, The University of Tokyo Professor
- Kakurai sand mountain - Educator
- Michihaku Mori - Chinese medicine doctor
- Toyoshi Sarata - Engineer,Nuclear Regulatory CommissionChairman
- Takashi Isaka - Yokohama Koshin Bank(CurrentYokohama Bank)Establishment, head,Tokyo GasPresident,Nippon Kogyo ClubDirector,Secretary counselor
- Kamitani -Secretary of Agriculture and Forestry,Norinchukin BankChairman,Bank of JapanThe first member of the Policy Committee,National Agricultural Cooperative Central AssociationChairman, called God of America
- Kameyama Jin -First President of Joyo Bank, Chairman of Japan Regional Bank Association, President of Nippon Fire & Marine Insurance
- Katsuji Kawamata -YuanNissan MotorPresident, NissanChuko no Sou,Japan Automobile Manufacturers AssociationFormer ChairmanKeidanrenVice-president
- Yoshihisa Kitano - JFE SteelThe president,Japan Iron and Steel FederationPresident
- Isamu Tanaka -YuanTokyu Electric RailwayConsultant,Japan Air SystemPresident,TokyuWas called the big head of
- Hiro Hiyama -YuanMarubeniChairman, Advisor
- Kamei Toshiro -YuanKawasaki Heavy IndustriesPresident, formerJapan Shipbuilding Industry AssociationPresident
- Hiroshi Hasegawa - Nisshin Seifun GroupFormer President of Head Office, Advisor
- Kato Kaoru - K's HoldingsFounder, Honorary Chairman
- Shuichi Kato -K's Holdings President
- - Fukudaya Department StoreFounder
- -In a clothing storeAdastriaPresident
- Yoshio Takahashi -Tea master, director of Mitsui LLC
- Keijiro Miki - PanasonicThe founderKonosuke MatsushitaSponsor Advisors
- Yoshito Hori - GLOBIS Graduate School of Management The president,Globis Capital Partners Representative partner
|In this section,JIS X 0213:2004 includes characters (the fourth character of "Umino Masaru ○" is Oyobi)Details).|
- Yokoyama Taikan - Japanese painter,The firstOrder of CultureAward
- - Western painter,Japan Art AssociationVice Chairman
- Fumaya Isojo --Western painter,Botanical artPioneer of
- Yu Nakamura -Western painter
- Kiuchi Katsura - 彫刻家
- Go Kobayashi - Art historian,Nara National Institute for Cultural PropertiesFirst director
- Seiichi Goto -Sculptor, exDay exhibitionCouncilor
- Unno Katsura -,Imperial Artist,Tokyo Art School(CurrentTokyo University of the Arts)Professor
- Tsuchiura Kamejo - 建築 家,モ ダ ニ ズ ムFamous mansion
- Kotaro Maki - Stage artist
- Takuhiko Tsuruta - journalist,Nihon Keizai ShimbunFormer Chairman,Yokozuna Deliberation CommitteePresident
- Masanori Ito -Journalist,Jiji ShimpoPresident,Kyodo NewsFirst Deputy Director,Japan Newspaper AssociationFirst Deputy Director
- Osamu Watanabe -Journalist,Osaka Mainichi NewspaperPresident,Member of the House of Representatives
- Chii Asahina -Journalist,Tokyo Nichini ShimbunMain brush,Many morning reportsEditorial adviser
- --Journalist, Chief Editor of Osaka Mainichi Shimbun,Tokyo Nichini ShimbunMaster
- Mikiaki Ishikawa -Journalist,Current newsMain brush,Keio UniversityCouncilor
- Kikuchi Yuho - Novelist,Osaka Mainichi NewspaperConsultant
- Yuji Usui - Novelist
- Yoshiaki Hiyama - Detective writer,Science fiction writer,Fictional war recordLeading person
- Hiroyuki Sato - manga artist
- Kinji Fukasaku - Film director,The Battle Series Without Religion","Kamata March","Battle Royale"Such,Japan Film Directors AssociationDirector
- Koizumi Toshifumi - Film director,"It rains","News from Amidadou","Formulas that Dr. loved"Such
- Kawamata -Cinematographer
- Toritomo Kurita -Cinematographer,Tokyo University of the Arts教授
- Goro Hasegawa - GameResearcher,OthelloDeveloper, Chairman of the Japan Othello Federation
- Shinichiro Ikebe - 作曲家, OriginalTokyo College of Music教授
- Toshiya Imura - Investor,YouTuber,comedian
- Makoto Sato -Composer, exTokyo University of the Arts教授
- Suzuka Yuko - PoemShihan, singer-songwriter,Wagakki Bandvocal,HanafugetsuPiano and vocal
- Nobuhiko Koizumi -Keyboardist
- Odakuryuu - ギ タ リ ス ト,Arranger
- -Trumpet player
- Aiko Teramon - NHKannouncer
- Saya Hiyama - Weather Newscaster
- Takagi Mika -Child role
- Yutaka Nakajima - actress
- Hirotaro Honda - An actor
- Hiroyuki Watanabe -Actor
- Koji Wada -Actor
- Mika Katsumura -Actress
- Shimada Teru --Japanese American actor
- Now kitayo -Entertainer,Inducted into the Kamigata Performing Arts Hall
- Hiromi Nanami -YuanTakarazuka RevueStar setMale role
- Maejima Shoko - talent, 2009Ume Ambassador of Mito
- Sakuma Kazuyuki - comedian
- Kumiko - singer
- Mayumi Gojo -Singer
- Ishizaki Hui -Singer
- Nagimoto -Idol groupRainbow ConquistadorMembers of
- Shunrin Otsuki - Animeproducer,King recordSenior Managing Director
- Nobuo Tobita -Voice actor
- Ai Nakajima -Voice actor
- Azusa Tadokoro -Voice actor
- Toyota Moe -Voice actor
- Mook - Band, Member ofTatsurouとSATO ChiFrom Mito
- Kaede-Musician, bandKagrra,Former member of
- LUNCH TIME SPEAX - hip hopunit
- Ryo Mikami - Violin player,Sapporo Symphony OrchestraConcert master
- TOSHI-LOW - rock bandBRAHMANVocals
- HiGE --Vocal Hisashi Sudo is from Mito
- Tomoya Kashimura --Bassist (THE LINDA!Members)
- Jun Isoyama-Singer-songwriter
- Isoyama Sayaka - Gravure idol
- James Hideki-Local talent,Radio personality
- Yuuki Kusaba --Musical actor.Moved to Tokyo
- Hitachiyama Valley right gate - Grand Sumo,19'sYokozuna,Japan Sumo AssociationLeading director
- Ito Masato Mito --Ozumou, exSekiwakiCurrentNishikido Master
- Takeshi Masashi --Ozumou, exOzekiCurrentFujishima Master, The place of birthHitachinaka City(OldKatsuta City）
- Tetsuji Masayama --Ozumou, former Ozeki, nowFutakoyama Master
- Onishiyama Masao --Ozumou, exFrontal
- Warlord Kotaro Yama --Ozumou,Ten cars
- Shigeyoshi Takano - kendoHouse,Showa Tensen Matchsecond place
- Seishi Horibe - Martial artist,Bone methodOrthodox successor
- Tosu Hosu - baseball player
- Rikuo Nemoto -YuanProfessional baseball player-directed by
- Akira Owada -Former professional baseball player
- Yoji Tamatsukuri -Former professional baseball player
- Tsuyoshi Haruta -Former professional baseball player
- Hideo Iijima -YuanTrack and field athletes, Original100m raceJapan record holder
- Yuki Otsu - soccer player,Yokohama F. Marinos
- Naoya Ohashi - soccer player
- Taiki Tamukai - soccer player,Tokushima Voltis
- Kengo Gunji -Rugby player,Honda HEAT
- Yuko Mitsuka -WomenProfessional golfer
- Mina Watanabe - Judo
- Yoshitake Satake --Hitachi Sengoku daimyo.Older in later years:Mito CastleBased in
- Yoshiki Tokugawa - Edo Shogunate15th generation and last in historyConqueror General,Edo-KoishikawaBorn in the Mito clan's mansion, grew up in Mito from the age of 0
- Toyoda Tenko --Mito scholar, Confucian scholar, thinker
- Yuji Otabe --Historian
- Torii Yasuhiko --Economist, exKeio UniversityPrincipal(Born in Tokyo, spending time in Mito until entering university)
- Hisashi Tsuji --Western painter,Day exhibitionChairman (Hiroshima cityBorn and raised in Mito)
- Takashi Tachibana - critic,Nonfiction writer, The University of Tokyo Specially Appointed Professor (NagasakiBorn, raised in Beijing, Mito)
- Tokudaiji Ari Tsune --Car critic
- Umemiya Tatsuo -Actor
- Kazuyo Sejima - 建築 家,Pritzker PrizeWinner
- Toshiyuki Oya - Yoyogi Animation AcademyFounder
- Hironobu Sakaguchi - gamecreater,Final fantasy series","Chrono Trigger"Such
- Takeshi Fuji -YuanWBA-WBC世界Super light weightChampion, representative of "Mito Boxing School"
- Shingo Katayama --Professional golfer, Japan PGA ChampionshipPermanent seedHolder
- Tanaka Marx Fight King - soccer player,Japan national football team, Naturalized to Japanese nationality at Mito City Hall.
- Kaneko Kato -Haiku
- Hidekazu Yoshida --Music critic,Art Tower Mitocurator
- Seiji Ozawa --Conductor, Advisor to the Mito Chamber Orchestra
- Hidee Mori --Fashion designer, Chairman of Mito City Art Promotion Foundation
- --One middle section三味 線player,Human national treasure(Residing in Senbacho)
- Sayuri Honda - ShogiFemale player
- Yukio Takanobu - NameResearcher,Judicial scrivener
- Mito City is a traffic safety city declaration, Mito citizen charter,nuclear weaponsAbolition Peace City Declaration / Green City Declaration /Gender equalityAdopting the City Declaration / Lifelong Learning City Declaration[When?].
- The first three digits of the postal code of Mito City are "3" (which can be read as "Mito"). In addition, there are many names that use 310 puns, such as March 3 as "Mito Day".
- ^ "Normal value download”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/6Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/6Browse.
- ^ Koshi Shimokawa "Environmental History Chronology Meiji / Taisho Edition (1868-1926)" p325 Kawade Shobo Shinsha November 2003, 11 National bibliographic number:20522067
- ^ http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/adomachi/backnumber/20110226/11529.html
- ^ "(PDF)", Ibaraki Prefectural Bulletin (Ibaraki Prefecture) No.317: p.1-3, (April 1992, 2)
- ^ Mito City Hall Announcement Disaster information (as of 10:20 on October 10) by.
- ^ "Kadokawa Japan Geographic Names Dictionary 8 Ibaraki Prefecture ”Kadokawa ShotenFrom (1983)
- ^ "1973 (Showa 48) fashions and events |". nendai-ryuukou.com. 2020/1/3Browse.
- ^ "History chronology of toys | Comprehensive toy information site: Toy information net.”(Japanese). 2020/1/6Browse.
- ^ "Othello official website”(Japanese). Othello Official Website-The official website of Japan's head sport "Othello". 2020/1/4Browse.
- ^ Hiroshi Inoue, "Discovery of Reversi-Othello's Joseki and Winning Tactics," Neko Publishing, October 1977, p. 10.OCLC 673360720.
- ^ Goro Hasegawa. “History of Othello”. Japan Othello Federation. 2020/4/20Browse.
- ^ Michio Tsuzuki "The first thing to keep in mind" "How was the yellow room renovated? Freestyle, April 2012, 4, Augmented Edition, pp. 15-121.ISBN 9784939138607.
- ^ Goro Hasegawa"Pandemic" Othello "Game Making Ichidai" "Modern" Vol. 7, No. 12,Kodansha, November 1973, pp. 12-147, two:10.11501/3367321.
- ^ http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/adomachi/backnumber/20110226/11520.html
- ^ Mito City Homepage 23 Annual Statistical Report Retrieved February 2014, 8
- ^ "Mito City Regulations | Mito City Homepage". 2019/6/4Browse.
- ^ Overview of City Council | Mito City Homepage
- ^ Ibaraki prefectural assembly-member list of prefectural assembly
- ^ Mito City Hall Overview of Mito City
- ^ “Local supermarket makeover, daily store, first tenant opening, great success like DS”. Japan Food Newspaper(Nippon Shokuhin Shimbun). (April 1993, 3)
- ^ a b "Urban redevelopment project completed" Keisei Department Store "opened on March 3, Mito City, Ibaraki Prefecture". Taihan Special News (Mass Sales Newspaper). (February 17, 2006)
- ^ "Isejin Mito store closed".Asahi Shimbun(Asahi Shimbun). (December 2003, 2)
- ^ "14 stores closed today / Daiei Mito store, etc.". Tokyo Newspaper (Chunichi Shimbun). (October 2005, 10)
- ^ “The Livin Mito store is closed, which has spurred the hollowing out of the city center”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(Nikkei Inc.). (October 2009, 4)
- ^ “MIMO opens in Mito today, expecting to revitalize the city center”. Yomiuri Shimbun (Yomiuri Shimbun). (October 2007, 10)
- ^ “City of Mito, Kasumi closed today“ Shopping refugees ”fear of expansion”. Ibaraki newspaper(Ibaraki Shimbun). (April 2013, 4)
- ^ a b c "New commercial building south of Mito Station, opened on April 4" Excel Minami "". Ibaraki newspaper(Ibaraki Shimbun). (April 2011, 2)
- ^ "" Excel Minami "partially opened Mito Station South Exit" Sankei Shimbun (Sankei Shimbun). (May 2011, 5)
- ^ “Yamada Denki, Circle K Sunkus Mito Ekimae South Tower Scheduled to open on November 11, next year Mito City, Ibaraki Prefecture”. Taihan Special News (Mass Sales Newspaper). (September 21, 2007)
- ^ “Kasumi, Utilizing Locally Reputed Stores for Evolution of Food Square Business Aiming to Become a Food Specialty Store”. Japan Food Newspaper(Nippon Shokuhin Shimbun). (April 2005, 4)
- ^ "Open information = York Benimaru" Akatsuka store "". Japan Food Newspaper(Nippon Shokuhin Shimbun). (April 2005, 4)
- ^ "AEON opens" Jusco Mito Uchihara store "" Regional color "is launched GMS reform momentum". Japan Food Newspaper(Nippon Shokuhin Shimbun). (April 2005, 11)
- ^ a b c d e Mito City. Support for neighborhood associations and residents' association activities. Retrieved May 2020, 4.
- ^ Mito City. Let's join the neighborhood association / residents' association. Retrieved May 2021, 2.
- ^ a b c d "Mito City Living Good Town Development Promotion Council". Komitto Square Mito City Citizen Activity Information Website. 2021/2/11Browse.
- ^ a b c d Mito's charm transmission section "Please cooperate with the activities of neighborhood associations and residents' associations." "Mito: Public Relations Mito Reiwa 3rd Year (2021) February 2th Issue No. 15" Published by Mito City, February 2021, 2, p. 15.National bibliographic number:01043612.
- ^ Mito; Zenrin Co., Ltd. "Request to join the neighborhood association / residents'association: Let's join the neighborhood association / residents' association" "Mito City Citizen's Guidebook 2021" Published by Mito City, Zenrin Mito Sales Office, March 2021, p. 3 .
- ^ Mito City Council (October 2020, 3). “Mito City Reiwa March 2nd Regular Meeting (3st) March 1-03". Mito City Council Minutes Search System. Minutes of the 2st Mito City Council Regular Meeting in 1nd Year of Reiwa. Mito City Council. Pp. 198-204. 2021/2/11Browse. "◎ General Manager of Citizens' Collaboration Department (Yoshiaki Suzuki) I will answer the question again regarding the budget of Representative Matsumoto. First, the membership rate of the neighborhood association is the number as of January XNUMX, this year. Furthermore, it is XNUMX%. "
- ^ a b c Mito City. “(PDF)". Mito City HomepageMito City. 2021/2/12Browse.
- ^ a b c Mito City. About Mito City Living Good Town Development Promotion Council. Retrieved May 2020, 4.
- ^ Mito City. “(PDF)". Mito City HomepageMito City. 2021/2/12Browse. "Mizuzumikyo flag"
- ^ a b Mito City. We have signed an agreement to promote membership in neighborhood associations and residents' associations!. Retrieved May 2021, 2.
- ^ Social Welfare Corporation Mito City Council of Social Welfare (July 2020, 7). “(PDF)". 2021/2/12Browse. "Sumikyo"
- ^ a b c d e f g Mito "Chapter 2 Current Situation and Issues, 1 Status of Community Activities in Residents' Organizations, (1) Mito City Living Good Town Development Promotion Council, (XNUMX) History" "Mito City Community Promotion Plan (3rd)", Page 3 .
- ^ a b c d Nobuyuki Iwama, Akifumi Nakamura, Yukio Saito, Tomoyuki Takahashi, Tatsuro Sento, Seiko Masuyama, Keisuke Matsui "Residents' friend network in Sannomaru district, Mito city"Regional Survey Report" No. 24, Human Geography Research Group, Department of Earth Sciences, University of Tsukuba, March 2002, pp. 3-33, ISSN 0289-4491 , NOT 110000109461, National bibliographic number:00040047,2021/2/12Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k Yasuo Hoshi "<Municipal Practice Report> Creating a Community in Mito City: Challenges for the 21st Century"Ibaraki University Lifelong Learning Education and Research Center Report" No. 2, Ibaraki University Lifelong Learning Education and Research Center, March 1996, pp. 3-107, NOT 110000482733.
- ^ Mito City. Mito Citizens Charter. Retrieved May 2020, 4.
- ^ a b Mito City. About merger of municipalities. Retrieved May 2021, 2.
- ^ Mito City. Mito, a collaborative city between citizens and the government. Retrieved May 2020, 8.
- ^ Mito City. Mito City and Sannomaru Autonomous Community Federation received the Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications Award. Retrieved May 2021, 2.
- ^ Ibaraki Prefectural Building Lots and Buildings Trading Association. We have signed an "Agreement on Promotion of Membership in Neighborhood Associations and Neighborhood Associations" with Mito City.. Retrieved May 2021, 2.
- ^ "Mito City agrees with prefectural housing associations Encourage members to join neighborhood associations and residents' associations"Ibaraki Shimbun" Ibaraki Shimbun Co., Ltd., Mito, October 2020, 10.2021/2/11Browse.
- ^ Toru Morinaga "The reason why Mito City and others distribute leaflets due to the low subscription rate"Mainichi Shimbun" Mainichi Newspapers, Tokyo, October 2020, 10.2021/2/13Browse.
- ^ Mito City. We are looking for Mito Neighborhood Association / Residents' Association card cooperation stores!. Retrieved May 2021, 7.
- ^ a b "The name is" Kairakuen Park ", and the area around Kairakuen and Senba Lake is used together." Ibaraki newspaper: p. 1. (September 1999, 7)
- ^ “Kairakuen, Senba Park, etc. are integrated into Kairakuen Park Prefecture and Mito City Policy”. Asahi Shimbun (Ibaraki version): p. 31. (September 1999, 7)
- ^ "Ibaraki Governor Press Conference". Ibaraki Prefecture Official Homepage (from Wayback Machine).As of August 2001, 5オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2019/12/31Browse.
- ^ Report booklet "Ibaraki Prefectural Civil Engineering Department City Planning Division "Senba Lake Area Large-scale Park Concept Development Survey", March 1979.(Collection of Ibaraki Prefectural History Museum)
- ^ Naoto Oishi "Large-scale park concept around Lake Senba" Kairakuen Park "" Park Green Space "Vol. 66, No. 5, January 2006, 1, pp. 31-25, ISSN 0287-9034 .
- ^ "Park of four seasons and natural beauty, Mito, Kairakuen area maintenance policy". Iharaki: p. 1. (September 1986, 12)
- ^ Ibaraki Prefecture "City Planning for Water, Greenery and History" Senba Lake Area Development Plan, Ibaraki Prefecture, January 1987.
- ^ Isao Otsuki, "Lake in the City: History of Lake Chinami and Mito," Bunshindo <Goura History Series 2>, October 2001, pp. 10-161.ISBN 4830944021.
- ^ "Mito City Kairakuen Park (Senba Park, etc.) Maintenance Basic Plan". Mito City Official HomepageMito City (May 2016, 5). 2020/1/1Browse.
- ^ Mito City City Planning Department Park Green Area Division "Mito City Kairakuen Park (Senba Park, etc.) Maintenance Basic Plan FY2016-2023(Pdf) Mito City City Planning Department Park and Greenery Division, May 2016, p. 5.2020/1/1Browse.
- ^ "Kairakuen's attractiveness improvement project, outsourced to Hoshino Resorts Ibaraki Prefecture". Nikkei electronic versionNihon Keizai Shimbun (May 2019, 6). 2020/1/1Browse.
- ^ "Hoshino Resorts plans to improve the attractiveness of a circular bridge over Mito and Senba Lake". Nikkei electronic versionNihon Keizai Shimbun (May 2019, 11). 2020/1/1Browse.
- ^ Regarding the restart of the Joban Line (between Tomioka Station and Namie Station) and the sale of advantageous tickets -East Japan Railway Company Mito Branch
- ^ "Eight views of Mito and eight views of new Mito". Mito Tourism Association Official Homepage. 2017/2/5Browse.
- ^ "Nobuo Tobita". goo encyclopedia. 2020/11/6Browse.
- ^ Ibaraki Shimbun dated June 2010, 6 "Tulio Tanaka's" Hometown of Japan ""
- Official website
- Mito (@kouhou_mito)- Twitter
- Mito - Facebook
- Mito (@mitocity)- LINEOfficial account
- Mito Tourism Convention Association
- Mito Chamber of Commerce
- Mito Youth Conference Center
- Social Welfare Corporation Mito City Council of Social Welfare
- Mito City Living Good Town Development Promotion Council