Photo Hospitalization status of new coronavirus infected persons (as of 23:7 pm on the XNUMXst)
[24th] 3 new corona infections in 5 cities in Nagasaki Prefecture
If you write the contents roughly
A male office worker in his 30s in Goto City and a man whose age and occupation are not disclosed are tested as close contacts and confirmed to be negative.
The prefecture and Nagasaki City announced on the 24th that they have confirmed a total of five new coronavirus infections in three cities in the prefecture.The breakdown by city is ... → Continue reading
We publish seasonal hot articles in Nagasaki.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Nagasaki PortIt is located about 100 kilometers from the island and consists of 11 manned islands and 52 uninhabited islands.
Major islands in Goto city
Other manned islands
It is surrounded by the sea and is adjacent across the sea area.
|Climate of Fukue Special Regional Meteorological Observatory (Kobacho, Goto City, altitude 25m)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||21.0|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||10.8|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||7.6|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||4.2|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−4.1|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||93.4|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5 mm)||12.3||10.8||11.4||10.3||10.1||14.1||12.3||11.9||10.9||7.2||10.6||11.6||133.7|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||81.5||107.4||150.9||175.7||191.0||122.2||156.9||197.6||165.4||177.7||127.8||96.2||1,745.8|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1962-present)|
- As of 2016, in the cityCatholicHas a population of 3113, accounting for 8.3% of the city's total population (Goto Islands8375 people in the whole area, accounting for 14.6% of all islanders).
|Population distribution by age in Goto City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Goto City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Goto City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Hizen Country CultureAccording to the folklore written inEmperor KageyukiChikushiThe Goto archipelago is called Chikashima, and it is said that there were "Tsuchigumo" called Ochika's big ears and Daikin's ears.Kashiwazaki, located in the northwestern part of Fukue Island,East China SeaCrossEnvoyIt was famous as the last harbor of the ship.
- Ancient times
- 804 16thEnvoyThe ship, Miyarasaki (now Kashiwazaki), sails for mainland China.Kukai,Clearest,Tachibana no HayashiRide together.
- 806 KukaiEncountered a storm on his way home and called at Tamanoura, Fukue Island
- 中 世
- 1413 Mori Heike (also known as Seiwa Genji and Saga Genji in one theory) Descendants, Ukuya, Goto unification
- 1507 Tamanoura Rebellion
- 1526 Egawa Castle construction
- 1540 LightPeopleWang ZhiCome to live
- 1566 Catholic priestLuis de Almeida, Japanese IlmanLorenzo RyosaiVisit the island and carry out missionary activities
- 1571 Don LewisUku Sumitaka, Take over the familyChristian daimyoBirth
- 1592 Sumiharu Uku,Hideyoshi ToyotomiReceived more Toyotomi surnameMr. GoshimaAnd changed the surnameMr. KonishiBelonging to Korea
- The early modern period
- Modern times
- 1962 Great Fire of Fukue
- 1963 Fukue AirportComplete
- 1969 Emperor ShowaEmpress Yukiyuki
- 2002 Emperor AkihitoEmpress Yukiyuki
Changes in administrative areas
- 1871 (4th year of Meiji) Abandoned DomainでFukue PrefectureAnd laterNagasakiMerged into.
- Around the first year of the Meiji era, Kita Kabashima Village and Minami Kabashima Village merged to form Kabashima Village.
- 1878 (11th year of Meiji)May 10 County, town and village organization lawBy enforcement in Nagasaki,Matsuura-gunOf these, Fukue Village and 17 other villages have administrative divisions.Minamimatsuura DistrictWas launched.
- 1885 (Meiji 18) Part of Fukue Village (Heizo Township, Okuura Township, Togi Township) is separated into Okuura Village.
- 1889 (22th year of Meiji)May 4 Municipal systemWith the enforcement, the following villages in Minamimatsuura District, which correspond to the current city area, will be established as independent villages.
- 1919 (Taisho 8)May 10 Fukue village enforces the town system.Fukue TownBecomes
- 1922 (Taisho 11)May 9 Tomie Village enforces the town system.Tomie TownBecomes
- 1933 (8)May 11 Tamanoura Village enforces the town system.Tamanoura TownBecomes
- 1940 (Showa 15) November 11 Miiraku Village enforces the town system.Mitsui TownBecomes
- 1941 (16)May 4 Kishiku village enforces the town system.Kishiku TownBecomes
- 1954 (Showa 29) April 4 Due to the merger of Fukue-cho, Okuura-mura, Sakiyama-mura, Motoyama-mura, and Ohama-mura (new merger)Fukue CityWas launched.
- 1957 (32)
- 2004 (16) April 8 Fukue City,Minamimatsuura DistrictTomie Town,Tamanoura Town,Mitsui Town,Kishiku Town,Naru TownDue to the merger (new merger)Goto cityWas launched.
Goto City Administration
|代||Name||Yomigana||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|First generation||Ikuko Nakao||Nakao Ikuko||2004 May 9||2008 May 9||Kyushu's first female mayor|
|2 fee||2008 May 9||October 2012th, 9|
|3 fee||Ichitaro Noguchi||Noguchi Ichitaro||2012 May 9||2016 May 9|
|4 fee||2016 May 9||2020 May 9||Winning without a vote for the first time in the city system|
|5 fee||2020 May 9|
- Number of people: 18 people
- Standing Committee
- General Affairs and Water Services Committee (fixed number of 6 people)
- Education and Welfare Committee (fixed number of 6 people)
- Industrial Economy Committee (fixed number of 6 people)
- Budget Committee (constant 17 people)
- Parliamentary Steering Committee (8 members)
|Parliamentary name||of people|
|Goto Isshin no Kai||2|
|Core wind party||1|
|Japan Communist Party||1|
|Symbiosis Mirai 21||1|
Administrative / judicial organs
- Goto City Fire Department
- Goto City Fire Department
Ministry of Justice
- Nagasaki Legal Affairs BureauGoto branch office
- Nagasaki prisonFukue Detention Center
- Nagasaki Prosecutor's OfficeGoto Branch / Goto Ward Prosecutor's Office
Ministry of Finance
Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Nagasaki Labor BureauNagasaki Labor Standards Inspection Office Goto Representative Office
- Nagasaki Labor Bureau Goto Public Employment Security Office
Ministry of Agriculture
- Nagasaki Forest Management StationFukue Forest Office
- Nagasaki Agricultural Administration OfficeGoto Statistics and Information Center
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Seventh District Coast Guard HeadquartersNagasaki Maritime Security Department Goto Maritime Security Office
- Osaka Aviation BureauFukue Airport Air Route Surveillance Radar Office
- Fukuoka District Meteorological ObservatoryFukue weather station
- Fukuoka District Meteorological Observatory Fukuoka Aviation Weather Station Fukue Airport Branch Office
Ministry of the Environment
- Kyushu Regional Environment OfficeGoto Nature Conservation Office
Ministry of Defense
- Japan Air Self-Defense ForceFukuejima Branch Tunnel
- SDF Nagasaki Regional Cooperation HeadquartersGoto Representative Office
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Nagasaki Prefecture 3nd Ward(Goto City,Sasebo(Haiki-Mikawauchi-PalaceWithin the jurisdiction of each branch),Omura,Iki City,Tsushima city,Higashisonogi-gun,Ojika Town,Shinkamigoto Town）||Yaichi Tanigawa||LDP||6||Constituency|
- Nagasaki Goto Central Hospital
- Nagasaki Tomie Hospital
- Nagasaki Naru Hospital
- Nagasaki Prefectural Goto High School
- Nagasaki Prefectural Goto Kaiyo High School
- Nagasaki Prefectural Goto Minami High School
- Nagasaki Prefectural Naru High School
- * High schools that have been consolidated or abolished due to scale optimizationList of closed high schools in Nagasaki #Goto CityRefer to.
Junior high school
- *The junior high school that has been consolidated due to scale optimizationList of closed junior high schools in Nagasaki #Goto CityRefer to.
- * Elementary schools that have been consolidated or abolished due to scale optimizationList of closed elementary schools in Nagasaki #Goto CityRefer to.
- Nagasaki Prefectural Crane South Special Support SchoolGoto branch school
- Elementary and junior high school (established at Fukue Elementary School in Goto City)
- High School (established at Nagasaki Prefectural Goto Kaiyo High School)
Since it is a remote island, access from outside the city uses sea routes and air routes.It should be noted that the distance from the mainland is long and it takes some time to access by ship.The center of transportation in the city is automobiles (private cars, fixed-route buses, taxis).Road maintenance is being carried out in every corner of the suburbs, centering on the former Fukue city.
- Fukue Airport
- Shopping street patrol bus --Fukue district
General national road
Main local road
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road No. 27 Fukue Arakawa Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road No. 31 Tomie Kishiku Line
General prefectural road
Since 2001, Ironman Japan Triathlon Goto Nagasaki (currently Brahmin King) has been held, and many people from all over Japan and around the world are visiting.There are also natural and historically famous buildings and places, and many tourists come to see them.
In 2018, two villages in Goto City were registered as World Heritage Sites, and tourists from all over the world are increasing.
Famous for its potatoes, such as the Grand Sumo Sweepstakes.
- Ironman Japan Triathlon Goto Nagasaki(Held around summer, all over Fukue Island)
- Currently renamed to "Brahmin King" and every yearFather's DayIt is being done around the time.
- Fukue Minato Festival (Autumn, Fukue area)
- Osezaki Cliff,Osezaki Lighthouse
- Takahama beach
- Once every few yearsBurningIs performed.
- Ishida Castle(Fukue Castle)
- A castle completed in 1863.It is also called the last castle in Japan.At the time of completion, it faced the sea and was also a "sea castle."
- UNESCO Ofworld Heritage"Nagasaki and Amakusa region latent religious relation heritageConstituent assets
- With other churchesHidden ChristianHistoric site
- Dozaki Catholic Church
- Mizunoura Church ...Yosuke TetsukawaBy1939 It was built in (Showa 13).
- Kusuhara Church ... by Yosuke Tetsukawa1912 It was built in (Meiji 45).
- Kusuhara Christian prison ruins ...1868 "(XNUMXst year of the Meiji era)Goto collapseThe house of Kiyosuke Kariura, the leader of the book, was used as a prison in the simultaneous arrest of hidden Christians called "Kakure Kirishitan", and 6 people were pushed into a 200 tsubo hut.ExcrementIs crushed as it isMartyrdomThe place where 42 people did.
Specialty products / special products
The number of migrants is increasing due to the ease of living because it is a relatively large remote island, regional revitalization mainly by local residents and migrants, and a fulfilling employment environment.
2016 people moved to Goto City in 66, 2017 people in 129, and 2018 people in 202.This is the top class in Nagasaki prefecture.
In addition, more than 7% of migrants are young people in their 30s or younger.
The settlement rate exceeds 8%.
- Kanichi Kubo(Former Governor of Nagasaki Prefecture, Former Member of the House of Councilors)
- Yaichi Tanigawa(Member of the House of Representatives)
- Masahiko Yamada(Member of the House of Representatives)
- Kazuo Torashima(64th Secretary of Defense, former member of the House of Representatives)
- Tomihisa Tagami(Mayor of Nagasaki)
- Ikuko Nakao(Former Mayor of Goto)
- Ichitaro Noguchi(Mayor of Goto)
- Hisami Matsuzono(Yakult HeadquartersFormer President, Former Owner of Tokyo Yakult Swallows)
- Kenji Fujiwara(OriginalLawsonPresident, formerFANCLPresident)
- Yoshio Shimizu (Conveyor belt sushi"Sushiro』Founding owner, Kishikumachi)
- Sakaki Hideo(Actor, film director)
- Yamamoto twenty three(ア ニ メ ー シ ョ ンArt director,Animation director）
- Fumihiko Tachiki(Voice actor)
- Yuji Senrakawa(Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc.announcer)
- Haruna Kawaguchi(Actress / fashion model)
- Yoshinotani Akitoshi(Former sumo wrestler, formerly from Miiraku Town. After retiring, he taught younger generations.)
- Masahiro Togitsu(Former sumo wrestler, 16th Tokitsukaze master)
- Ryoji Ryoji(manga artist)
- Yoshino Satsuki(manga artist)
- Kanji Kawasaki(NHKFukushima Broadcasting Stationannouncer)
- Miyaka Oda(singer,O's2005 Record Award for New Artist)
- Satomi Oda(Singer, O's 2005 Record Award for New Artist)
- Daikinman (singer-songwriter who is active mainly in Fukuoka prefecture)
- Akira Saga (former Takarazuka Revue otokoyaku star, Takarazuka Revue graduate, businessman)
- Marina Yamada(Voice actor, exHKT48Member, born in Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture, lives from nursery school to the third grade of elementary school)
- Tsuyoshi Matsushita (President and CEO of MTG Co., Ltd.)
- Mugen Kawazaka (Professional Boxer, Japanese Welter Weight Champion, Japanese Middleweight Champion)
- ^ "Normal value download”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/4Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/4Browse.
- ^ "Goto City Church Tour Handbook”. Goto City World Heritage Registration Promotion Council (December 2017). October 2020th, 9Browse.
- ^ "Goto City Assembly Member Election (Nagasaki Prefecture)”. Constitutional Democratic Party. October 2021th, 3Browse.
- ^ "Goto City Assembly Member List, Standing / Special Committee Member List, Parliamentary Group Member List”. Goto City. October 2021th, 3Browse.
- ^ ANA WingsOperated by
- ^ All Nippon AirwaysCodeshare with (ANA)