Photo Japan Research Institute "Forecast of births and deaths in 2021".The impact of corona is limited to macro and short-term, and the decline in the number of births is in the trend range
The number of births of corona sickness has recovered to the trend range.On the other hand, there are concerns about long-term adverse effects due to women's economic difficulties and reduced opportunities for encounters.
If you write the contents roughly
In particular, some women, such as non-regular employees engaged in the hospitality industry, have been severely adversely affected by the economy.
The epidemic of the new corona is considered to have a high risk of infection not only in infectious disease hospitals but also in general hospitals, so to avoid infection ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Labor contract with no fixed term
|Employment status||Ten thousand people|
|Labor contract with no fixed term||3,728|
|Over a yearFixed-term contract||451|
|Fixed-term contracts for one month to less than one year (temporary employment)||763|
|Fixed-term contract less than 1 month (Day labor）||15|
|I don't know the period||239|
Labor contract with no fixed term(The organs are not damaged,British: Permanent employment) is a continuous relationship between a specific company or public affairs (employer) and an employer.employmentIn a relationship, the employer works under the employer permanently (Retirement age(No system) or refers to an employment form that does not set an employment period until retirement age.
in Japan,No fixed periodfull-timeLabor contractTheRegular employmentCalled (Seikikoyo)1990 eraOr later,Dispatched labor(Registration type dispatch)Short-term employment contractEmployment forms other than regular employment (Non-regular employment) Has come to be used to distinguish it.
Name by industry
- In academicTenure
- Main work in the manufacturing industry
Termination of contract
Labor contracts with no fixed term can be canceled by applying before the period set by the fixed remuneration.
Civil Code Article 627 (Request for cancellation of employment with no fixed period)
- If the parties do not set a period of employment, each party may apply for cancellation at any time. In this case, employment will end two weeks after the date of application for cancellation.
- If the remuneration is set according to the period, the employer can request cancellation from the next period onward. However, the request for cancellation must be made in the first half of the current fiscal year.
- If the remuneration is set for a period of 6 months or more, the request for cancellation set forth in the preceding paragraph must be made 3 months in advance.
However, in general labor contracts, it is a special law.Labor Standards ActRegulationsCivil lawMore priority, in many companiesLabor regulationsToretirementIn order to determine matters related to (Article 89 of the Labor Standards Act), if there is a provision regarding the period of application for cancellation in the work regulations, that is usually given priority., Article 627 of the Civil Code is applied when there is no provision in the work regulations or the Labor Standards Law is not applied (Domestic servantEtc.).
userWhen canceling from the side (Dismissal) Is subject to even stronger regulations under the Labor Standards Law. Set a notice period of 30 days or more, or give a dismissal notice allowance for the number of daysWorkerYou have to pay for. However, if business continuity becomes impossible due to a natural disaster or other unavoidable reason (a mere bankruptcy does not fall under "unavoidable reason") orDisciplinary dismissalIf this is the case, advance notice / dismissal notice allowance is not required. In addition, those who have been employed for less than 2 monthsTrial periodAmong them, those who do not need advance notice / dismissal notice allowance, such as those who do not exceed 14 days in the calendar, are stipulated.
Labor Standards Law Article 20(Notice of dismissal)
- The employer must give notice at least 30 days in advance if he / she intends to dismiss the worker. For users who do not give notice 30 days in advance, 30 days or moreAverage wageMust be paid. However, if it becomes impossible to continue the business due to a natural disaster or other unavoidable reason, orDismissal for reasons attributable to workersIn the case of doing so, this does not apply.
- The number of days of notice set forth in the preceding paragraph may be shortened if the average wage is paid for one day.
- The provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article shall apply mutatis mutandis to the proviso of Paragraph 1.
- The provisions of the preceding article do not apply to workers who fall under any of the items on the left. However, if the person who falls under item 1 continues to be used for more than one month, or if the person who falls under item 1 or 2 continues to be used for more than the prescribed period. Or, this shall not apply if the person who falls under item 3 continues to be used for more than 4 days.
- Those who can be hired day by day
- Persons who are used for a period of up to 2 months
- Persons who are used for seasonal work for a period of up to 4 months
- Those who are using the trial
Conversion from fixed-term employment contract
Labor contract lawDue to the amendment, if a labor contract with a fixed term exceeds 5 years, the right to convert it to a labor contract with no fixed term will be obtained (indefinite conversion application right)..
Labor contract lawArticle 18 The total period of the contract periods of two or more fixed-term employment contracts (excluding those before the beginning of the contract period; the same shall apply hereinafter in this Article) concluded with the same employer (in the next paragraph). A worker whose "total contract period" (referred to as "total contract period") exceeds five years will give the employer the period from the day after the expiration date until the contract period of the fixed-term employment contract actually concluded. When an application is made to conclude a labor contract with no fixed period for which labor is provided, the employer shall be deemed to have accepted the application. In this case, the working conditions that are the contents of the labor contract with no fixed period pertaining to the application are the same working conditions (excluding the contract period) that are the contents of the fixed-term employment contract that is currently concluded (excluding the contract period). The working conditions (excluding the contract period) shall be the same as otherwise provided).
- ^ Labor Force Survey (Basic tabulation) National Annual 2019 (Report). Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau(2019-01-31). Basic tabulation Table II-10 .
- ^ a b Labor contract law Chapter Four
- ^ Retirement / Dismissal / Suspension (Q & A)Osaka Labor Bureau
- ^ Fixed-term employment contract (depending on the company)Fixed-term contract employee) To permanent employment contract (for permanent contract employees)PermanentEven if you switch to (may be different from), wages and treatment are the same as for fixed-term employment contracts and there is no legal problem, so be careful.