[10/10] New coronavirus infects XNUMX new people
If you write the contents roughly
Looking at the newly infected people by place of residence, there is one each in Yamatotakada City, Yamatokoriyama City, Tenri City, and Asuka Village.
Regarding the new coronavirus, the prefecture announced on the XNUMXth that four new infections were confirmed.I have a newly infected person ... → Continue reading
Nara TV Broadcasting
"Nara TV Broadcasting," a TV station in the ancient city of Nara, will provide you with the latest news about the prefecture, topics on the Great Buddha and deer, and information on delicious gourmet food.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Yamatotakada(Yamatotakada)NaraLocated in the MidwestCity.neutralize-KatsuragiIt is a regional core city. Most in Nara prefectureThe population densityIs high. In recent years, the population has gradually decreased and the number of neighboring cities and towns has been increasing.Daytime populationIs still abundant.IwateRikuzentakata City,HiroshimaAkitakata City,OitaBungotakadaWith(I.e.Is a city with the name.
The cityKatsuragi RiverとTakadagawaFlows from north to south. Also in the northeast, near the city border with Kashihara CitySoga RiverBut in the northwestKatsuge RiverFlows. The Takadagawa River used to flow east of the current channel, but it was suffering from flood damage.1932 The replacement work was started in (Showa 7), and it became the current flow path. The old channel has been reclaimed and made into a road, and the current oneNational Route 166Line andPrefectural road Yamato Takada Ikaruga LineThe remains of the roadside place names and bridge balustrades are retained.
Farmland in recent yearsTameikeDue to the use of residential land, there are no retarding basins during heavy rains, and some parts of the city are inundated above and below the floor during heavy rains.
Town name, etc.
|Town name||reading||Zip Code||Town name||reading||Zip Code|
|Asahikitacho||Asahi Kitamachi||635-0036||Asahiminamicho||Asahi Minamachi||635-0035|
|Isonokita Town||The day||635-0094||Isono Shinmachi||Ishino Shinmachi||635-0063|
|Isono Higashi Town||Ishino Higashicho||635-0061||Isono-Minami Town||Isonominamimachi||635-0062|
|Imazato||Right now||635-0031||Imazato River Akata||Cute and cute||635-0032|
|Large Middle East Town||Hungry butterfly||635-0091||Onakaminami-cho||Hungry||635-0092|
|Daito Town||Oohashicho||635-0016||(I.e.||Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu||635-0073|
|Kasuga Town||Kasugacho||635-0067||Katashio Town||Katashi||635-0085|
|Amada Town||Kandacho||635-0056||Kitakata salt town||Kitataka Ocho||635-0084|
|Timber town||Baby butterfly||635-0011||Saiwaicho||Saicho Icho||635-0015|
|Showa Town||Shocho||635-0013||Shinonome Town||Shino no Mecho||635-0017|
|Shinto music||Jiraku||635-0025||Sone radish||Soone||635-0055|
|Tai||Want||635-0041||Shinmachi Tai||Taishin town||635-0047|
|Nanyo Town||What a butterfly||635-0057||Saibo Castle||Nishibo||635-0058|
|Negi persimmon||Negaki||635-0051||(I.e.||の ぐ||635-0075|
|Tochu||Higashi Naka||635-0065||Higashi Mikurado Town||Higashi Mikuracho||635-0034|
|Hinode Town||Hinodecho||635-0022||Hinode Nishihonmachi||Hinode Nishihonmachi||635-0024|
|Hinode Higashihonmachi||Hinode Higashi Honmachi||635-0023||Fujimori||Fujinomori||635-0004|
|Hongo Town||Japanese house||635-0082||Matsuzuka||Matsuzuka||635-0001|
|Minamiimasato Town||Minami Mizo and Butterfly||635-0033||Minamihonmachi||Minamihonmachi||635-0086|
|Yoshii||Good||635-0059||If not listed||635-0000|
Humidity is high in summer and cold in winter.
A large city of the 5th century in the northwestern part of the cityFront and rear circle,Tsukiyama Tumulus(Ring tomb reference place/denEmperor TakeruTomb) and the Ryokeyama Tumulus exist,Umami Burial MoundsForms the southern end of. Also looks like the Japanese ShokiBaekje ItarouThe (Otara) tomb is appointed to Okazaki, located to the south of the Tsukiyama Tumulus. In recent yearsIkeda RuinsHave been discoveredHaniwaEtc. were excavated. Most of the city limits areWanasho"ofYamatoKuzushita-gunIt belongs to (Katsuragi no Shimono Koori), and there is a theory that the town name is comparable to Tadata Township, but there is a high possibility that Kuzushita-Gami Township is.Enki ceremony internal companyIshizono Takushimadama Shrine(Aka Ryu Royal Palace) is settled in the city. AlsoAsuka PeriodWas built inYokoojiRuns through the city from east to west.
In the Middle AgesKofuku-ji TempleIchijoinHiratasoMr. Takada (Taima), who was a shogunate, became a samurai and built the whole area with Mr. Mantetsu who built Takada Castle (currently Katashio Elementary School) and built Manten (Hira) Castle,Junkei TsutsuiIt was destroyed by and the castle was destroyed.Edo PeriodThere are many territories and territories in the area, and when cotton production flourished during the middle period, it developed as a market town centering on Takada Hongo, and became a center of the textile industry with the establishment of a spinning factory in modern times. ..
1948 OfMunicipal systemAt the time of enforcement,NiigataTakada(CurrentJoetsu City) Had already enforced the city system, so it was named "Yamato" in Yamato.Old country nameThe first case to avoid duplication of city namesOsakaIzumiotsu City(Izumi country), but this city is the first to be crowned without omission.
1960 eraOr later,UnitikaThe Takada Factory was closed and in recent yearsChugokuIt is a local industry due to competition with products.fiberIndustry continues to decline. on the other handバ ブ ルDuring the period, workers in the Osaka area flowed in to seek housing and the population increased, but in recent years it has tended to decline slightly.
- Ancient times
- 中 世
- 1432 (3rd year of Eikyo)-Takada castle construction and Toma Tamei become the first Takada castle owner.
- The early modern period
- 1583 (Tensho 9)-Mr. Takada is destroyed.
- 1682 (Tenwa 2nd year)- Shinjo DomainTakada village due to reformHeavenBecomes
- Modern and contemporary
- 1871 (Meiji 4) November-The whole of YamatoNaraBecomes
- 1876 (9th year of Meiji)May 4 -Nara Prefecture was abolished,Sakai prefectureMerged with.
- 1881 (14th year of Meiji)May 2 -Sakai prefecture was abolished,OsakaMerged with.
- 1887 (20th year of Meiji)May 11 -Nara Prefecture becomes independent.
- 1889 (22th year of Meiji)May 4 - Municipal systemBy enforcement ofKuzushita-gunWith some areas of Takada Village, Yamauchi Village and Nakaido VillageTakada TownWas launched.
- 1891 (Meiji 24) February- Osaka RailwayOpens a railway between Takada Station and Oji Station. (Current:Wakayama LineTakada Station-Oji Stationwhile)
- 1892 (25th year of Meiji) May-Osaka railway will open the railway between Takada station and Sakurai station. (Current:Sakurai LineTakada Station/Sakurai Stationwhile)
- 1896 (29th year of Meiji)May 3 -The county of Takada TownKitakatsuragi-gunchange to. Established by the county office.
- 1896 (Meiji 29) October-Nanwa Railway opens the railway between Takada Station and Futami Station. (Current: Takada Station, Wakayama Line)Kawabata Stationwhile)
- 1901 (Meiji 34) April 4-Takadaka, Kitakatsuragi-gunFloating villageIncorporated a part (Oji Sankurado).
- 1925 (Taisho 14) January- Osaka Electric Orbit(Kinki Nippon RailwayThe predecessor) opened a single railway line between Takada Station and Yagi Station. (Current:Kintetsu Osaka LineYamatotakada Station-Yamato Yagi Stationwhile)
- 1927 (2)May 8 -Kitakatsuragi-gun Takada-cho is the same countyDoko Village-MatsuzukaIncorporated.
- 1927 (Showa 2) July-Osaka Electric Railroad opens the railway between Onchi Station and Takada Station. (Current: Kintetsu Osaka LineOnchi Station・Between Yamatotakada station)
- 1929 (Showa 4) March-Osaka Railway will open the railway between Furuichi Station and Kumeji Station. (Current:Kintetsu South Osaka LineFuruichi Station-Kashihara Jingumae Stationwhile)
- 1941 (16)May 1 -Takadaka-cho, Kitakatsuragi-gunBandonomuraIncorporated.
- 1948 (Showa 23) January 1st-Takada Town, Kitakatsuragi District, has come into forceYamatotakadaBecomes (Population 3, area 1.334km2, 6.395 households, second in the prefecture)
- 1956 (31)May 9 -Kitakatsuragi-gunRyo NishimuraIncorporated.
- 1957 (32)May 3 - Takaichi-gunTenma VillageIncorporated.
- 1957May 7 -Kitakatsuragi-gunGoryo TownPart of (part of large letters Ikejiri and Fujimori) is incorporated.
Change of city limits
|Meiji 22||Meiji 29||Showa 2||Showa 16||Showa 23||Showa 31||Showa 32||Now|
|Takada Town||Takada Town||Takada Town|
- Shizu Gozen TheYoshitsune MinamotoAfter farewell, it is said that he moved to Isono, Yamatotakada City, the home of his mother, Isono Zennun. Although there is no definite proof of the literature, there is a mound that conveys to Shizu Gozen's grave in the area of Isono. In addition, the nearby Iwano is considered to be the old name of "Isono", and the stone garden and Isono are also considered to have the same name.
As of October 2008, the city's financial status is the worst deficit ratio in the prefecture, 10, and the financial strength index is 4th out of 12 cities in the prefecture.. However, the real debt service ratio and future burden ratio are lower than those of neighboring municipalities.. Since then, the city's fiscal consolidation policy has been implemented to record a surplus in a single year and reduce the deficit ratio.
In addition, since April 2006 (Heisei 18), we have implemented a fee for garbage disposal.
- 1948 (January-May): Tamekichi Horiuchi
- 1948-1952: Senzo Nagura
- 1952-1956: Kumataro Miyauchi
- 1956-1968: Senzo Nagura
- 1968-1975: Takanori Tanaka
- 1975-1979: Chuichi Murashima
- 1979-1991: Yasuharu Morikawa
- 1991-1995:Nobuhide Tanaka
- 1995-2003: Toshiharu Matsuda
- 2003-2019:Seikatsu Yoshida
- From 2019 onwards:Horiuchi Taizo
- Parliamentary structure (constant 17)
- Operation (as of May 2019, 5)
- Chairman-Riki Manzu (bond)
- Vice Chairman-Toshiya Hashimoto (Sosei Takada)
- Audit Committee-Masagen Yoneda (Komeito)
- Parliamentary Steering Committee 8 members-Chairman: Motohide Nishimura (Sousei Takada)
- 6 General Affairs and Finance Committee-Chair: Naomori Morimoto (Kizuna)
- Civil Education Committee 6 people-Chair: Koji Sunahara (Komeito)
- Environmental Construction Committee 6 people-Chair: Masahide Mukawa (Japan Communist Party）
About city name
The name "Yamatotakada City" has been used since the beginning of the municipal system in 1948.Niigata OfTakada(At that time, nowNaoetsu CityMerged withJoetsu City) Was to avoid confusion with. In addition to this, the local government named TakadaIwateRikuzentakata City,HiroshimaAkitakata City,OitaBungotakadaAs such, including the names of towns and villages, Takada place names can be found all over the country. The name of "Yamatotakada" was used since 1941 when Kintetsu's "Yamatotakada Station" was renamed from "Takada Station".
Non-payment of garbage disposal fee
It was revealed that there is a processing company that does not pay a fee while bringing in industrial waste not only from within the city but also from outside the prefecture, which is not authorized, to the city's cleaning plant. Talks between the city and the traders were long, but as a result of the settlement mediation by the court, in June 2004, a settlement proposal was proposed to return 6 yen for 20 months, totaling 235 million yen. In the debate in the city council on the proposed settlement, the majority of the members insisted on the opposition, but the vote approved to accept the settlement.
Kitakatsuragi-gunGoryo TownIn parallel with the development of industries such as textiles and socks,Panty stockingThe production ofJapanIs. However, due to the recent increase in the import of cheap textile products from China and other countries, the local industry is at risk of survival.
- Population by industry (2000)
Main commercial facilities in the city
- Tonarie Yamatotakada
- life Tonarie Yamatotakada store
- Takada Kagura store
- Yamatotakada store
- Kinsho store
- Yamatotakada store
- Yamatotakada City Shopping Street
A supermarket that once existed
- DaieiYamatotakada store (Oak Town YamatotakadaAnchor tenant)
- Nichii Takada store (laterMycalTakada Saty)
- Okuwa Takada Isono store
- Izumiya Yamatotakada store
- City bank
- Mitsubishi UFJ Bank(Uchihonmachi)
- Local bank
- Credit union
- Labor union
- Kinki Labor Bank(Nishimachi)
- Ichiyoshi Securities(Uchihonmachi)
- Iwai Cosmo Securities(Minamihonmachi)
- Mizuho Securities(Isono Higashimachi)
- Nara Agricultural Cooperative(JA Nara)
- Takada Branch (Minami Honmachi), Ryosai Branch (Market), Tenma Branch (Yoshii)
Japan Post Group
(*As of May 2014)
- Yamatotakada Post Office(Kagura) -Collection and delivery station.
- Yamatotakada Tsukiyama Post Office (Tsukiyama)
- Yamatotakada Hinode Post Office (Hinode Higashihonmachi)
- Ryosai Post Office (Market)
- Yamatotakada Asahikita Post Office (Asahikitacho)
- Yamatotakada Katashio Post Office (Katashiocho)
- Yamatotakada Soone Post Office (Kandacho)
- Yamatotakada Kitahonmachi Post Office (Kitahonmachi)
- Tenma Post Office (Nenarigaki)
- Yamatotakada Matsuzuka Simple Post Office (Matsuzuka)
- Yamatotakada Shinonome Simple Post Office (Shinonomecho)
- Yamatotakada Departure Simple Post Office (Departure)
- Osaka Branch Oak Town Yamatotakada Branch Office (Saiwaicho) (ATM only / Holiday service)
- In addition, ATMs are installed at each post office except for simple post offices, and holiday services are provided at each post office in Yamatotakada and Yamatotakada Katashio.
|Population distribution by age in Yamatotakada City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Yamatotakada City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Yamatotakada City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Data source Nara Prefectural Statistics DivisionPopulation as of October 10, each year according to the survey.
- As of October 2007, 10: 1 people
- Population growth rate (2002 → 2007): -4.4%
The population peaked in 1999 and has been declining.
- primary school
- Yamatotakada City Takada Elementary School(Big Middle East Town)
- (Asahikita Town)
- (Sone radish)
- Yamatotakada Municipal Ryosai Elementary School(Ikeda)
- Yamatotakada Municipal Storm Elementary School(Dirt)
- (Negari persimmon)
- Junior high school
- Yamatotakada City Takada Junior High School(Big Middle East Town)
- high school
- Nara Prefectural Takada High School(Isono Higashi Town)
- 1921-Kita Katsuragi County Takada High School opened
- 1948-Reorganized into a new prefectural high school
- Nara Prefectural Takada East High School(Matsuzuka)
- 1976-Open daytime two-part high school
- 1981-Full-time regular course established
- 2005-integrated with prefectural Koryo High School,Nara Prefectural Yamato Hiroryo High SchoolAnd closed in 2006
- Yamatotakada City Takada Commercial High School(Lumber town)
- 1954-Opened in temporary school building
- 1958-New school building completed
- Nara Cultural High School(Tochu)
- Japan Aviation High SchoolKansai Headquarters (Katashio Town)
- Other schools
- Vocational school
- Cultural facility
- Sazanka Hall
- Public hall
- Yamatotakada City Central Community Center
- Isono Central Community Center
- Isono Town Community Center
- Public hall
- Rikusai Community Center
- Okuda Community Center
- Kitashikijima Town Community Center
- Kuranomiya Community Center
- Nitta Town Community Center
- Sugawara Community Center
- Tsukiyama Public Hall
- Desashiki Community Center
- Dust public hall
- Nakamachi community center
- Seibo Castle Community Center
- Higashi Naka Community Center
- Physical education facility
- Central Park
- Community pool
Most of the major government offices in the city and in the central and southern part of Nara Prefecture are concentrated near Nishimachi and Ohanaka.
- Ministry of FinanceKatsuragiTax office(Nishimachi)
- Ministry of JusticeNara regionLegal Affairs BureauKatsuragi Branch (Nishimachi)
- Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareKatsuragiLabor Standards Inspection Office(Ochu)
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare YamatotakadaPublic Employment Security Office(Ikeda)
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismNara National Highway Construction Office Yamatotakada Branch Office (Oonakaminami-cho)
- Japan Pension ServiceYamatotakada Pension Office (Sachimachi)
- Takada Government Office, Nara Prefecture (Ochuaka)
- Nara Prefectural PoliceTakada Police Station(Kagura)
- Takada Civil Engineering Office (Tochu)
- Neutralization Labor Hall (Nishimachi)
- Takada Passenger Ticket Center (Saiwaicho / Tonarie Yamatotakada 3rd floor)
- Takada Children's Home Counseling Center (Ochuaka)
- Takada Work i Center (Nishimachi)
- Katsuragi Wide Area Administrative Office Union (Nishimachi)
- Kyonawa Expressway Site Office (Negaki Kaki)
- Nara Wide Area Fire Fighting Association(Before widespread firefightingNeutralization wide area firefighting association) Takada Fire Department (Ochu)
- East Branch Office (Shinonome Town)
- South branch office (source)
- Nara District CourtKatsuragi Branch,Katsuragi Summary Court,Nara Family CourtKatsuragi Branch
- Nara Prosecutor's OfficeKatsuragi Branch,Katsuragi Prosecutor's Office-Uda Ward Public Prosecutor's Office(Ochu)
- Katsuragi Detention Center (Ochu)
Terrestrial broadcasting station
- Nara TV BroadcastingYamatotakada Branch
- FM Yamato(Godo Kaisha YAMATO)
- KCN(Kintetsu Cable Network Co., Ltd.)
- Mainichi NewspapersYamatotakada stationed
- Yamatotakada Chamber of Commerce
- Yamatotakada Council of Social Welfare
- Yamatotakada Club(Adult baseball team)
- Youth Independence Support Center Bloom
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Kinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu)
- General national road
- Main local road
- General prefectural road
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- Ishizono Takushimadama Shrine(Ryugu Palace)
- Takada Ten Shrine
- Escape to Yoshino in the precinctsYoshitsune MinamotoThere is a stone with a tradition that the party was absent.
- Senbonzakura on the banks of the Takada River
- Tsukiyama Burial Mounds, Tsukiyama Park,Otaniyama Nature Park
- Takada Onsen Sakuraso (it was municipally managed but is now outsourced to the private sector)
- Cultural Center
- General park, community pool, etc.
Festivals and events
- Four seasons festival
- spring·Takada Senbonzakura -Takada Riverside, Ohnaka Park area (4st week of April)
- summer·Takada Lively Festival － Bunka Kaikan "Sazanka Hall", Ma Reiike Park area (July 7st and 21nd)
- autumn·Thanks festival -Ryugu Palace,Katashio Shopping Street(May)
- winter·Takada Gobo Festival -Senji Temple, Honmachi Shopping Street (closed in 2010)
- Okuda lotus collection event(February 7)
- Tenjinsha summer festival(February 7)
- Tenjinsha Autumn Festival － 3 units of "Takada" "Ichi Hommachi" "Yamato"Ground car(Danjiri) Towing (Sunday and Monday including Health and Sports Day in October)
- Tenjinsha migration-A mikoshi migrant from Tenjinsha to Hasehonji in historical costumes that has been going on for hundreds of years (October)
People from Yamatotakada City
- Thelma Aoyama(singer)
- Hirofumi Ito (Go player)
- Yoshiya Kakimoto(4th Nara PrefectureGovernor）
- Masaki Shimizu(Comedy combination"Genius pianistMember of
- Kago Ai(talent)
- Shinkichi Katsura(Rakugo performer）
- Kiyoshi Sugimoto(announcer）
- Yoshihiro Naito(作家）
- Nishimoto Kensuke(Writer)
- Hirotada Matsuoka(announcer)
- Takayuki Okumoto(Pro Boxer)
- Hiroya Shimamoto(Professional baseball player）
Yamatotakada City Favorite Song
Works set in Yamatotakada City
- "Railway song Vol. 1900 Kansai, Sangu, Nankai Edition" (November 11)
- 39. If Takada is divided and goes to the right, there is a railroad running in Kawachi
- 40. Looking out from the right window To the south of Mt. Katsuragisan, Mt. Kongouzan is named after Mr. Kusunoki's castle.
- "Katsuragi Michi"(Ryotaro Shiba）
- "Takeuchi Highway(Ryotaro Shiba)
- The area code for Yamatotakada City's telephone number is Yamatotakada No. 2MAIt is "0745". There are other MAs that have multiple closed area numbers, but it is a rare case in Japan that the area with the largest number is the area that has the name of the MA.KanagawaOdawara city(0460),HyogoNishinomiyaMost of them (0797). Long time agoKumamotoKumamoto-shi(0963/0962D, changed to 1984 in 096), etc.)
- Areas of Yamatotakada MA other than Motoichi,Kashihara,Sakurai,Isojo-gunTahara Honmachi,Takaichi-gunTakatori Town,Asuka Village(End of Yamatotakada 1st MA “0744” area),Gosho City,Kashiba,Katsuragi,Kitakatsuragi-gunGoryo Town,Oji Town,Kamimaki Town,Kawai Town, Isojo-gunMiyake Town,Kawanishi Town,Ikoma-gunIkaruga Town,Misato Town,Tairamachi(These are the areas of Yamatotakada 2nd MA “0745 (20-79)”). In addition, there are "0745 (80-99)" areas where other area codes are used in Nara Prefecture, but it is the area of Yamato Haibara MA, and the area code is the same, but you cannot call at the local rate.
- ^ Ordinance to determine the location of Yamatotakada City Hall
- ^ There is no old country nameTakadaIsNiigataExisted in1971 May 4ToNeighboring municipalitiesWas merged withJoetsu CityHas already disappeared
- ^ a b Institute of Fiscal Statistics
- ^ "Prefectural Government News Nara October 2008" 10
- ^ "Member list (by committee)". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Member list (in order of seat number)". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Member list (by parliamentary group)". NovemberBrowse.
Yamatokoriyama City(Yamato Koori Yamashi)NaraLocated in the north ofCity.1954 May 1ToIkoma-gunWhen Koriyama Town enforced the city system, it emphasized that the city name was Yamato Province.FukushimaKoriyamaIt was designated as "Yamatokoriyama City" to distinguish it from.Since Koriyama Castle and the Koriyama Domain were located there, "Koriyama" alone may refer to Yamatokoriyama City.
Yamatokoriyama CityNara BasinLocated in the northSabo River,Tomio RiverIs flowing south.The city area is generally flat, but west of the Tomio RiverYada HillsThe undulations are large because of the widening.There are many ponds in the city, but this isReservoir,GoldfishIt was used as a farming pond.
From ancient timesCity area TheKintetsu Koriyama StationAnd JRKoriyama StationIt spreads around and is still intricate with small alleys.The Hieda village on the east side of the Saho River is medievalRing moatIt is known to retain its appearance.
- Nara prefecture managed river
Tomio River(） (） (）
- Okazaki River
- Coral Pearl River
- Masada River
- Takase River
- Maekawa Flood Bypass
- Mutated river
- Heiwa River
- Yoshino River
- Konya River
- Ceiling river
ancientYamatoSoge DistrictMurakuni Township, Yada Township,Soegami-gunOtakugo,Taira-gunIt is the land of Nakuta Township.Yadasuwahisashi Tamabiko Shrine (Yatacho) and Sugada Shrine (Hachijocho) in the Enki ceremony,Kota Shrine(Hieda) is enshrined.
cityThe shape ofSengoku periodAt the endJunkei Tsutsui Koriyama CastleAccording to thatcastle townAfter the development.After the death of Junkei1585 ToToyotomi Hidenaga(Hidenaga Hashiba at that time) entered Koriyama Castle, and Koriyama was at this timeYamatoProspered as the central city of.
Edo PeriodTemporarily after enteringNara Magistrate's OfficeIt became the jurisdiction of, but it is devastated.Osaka Summer TeamLater played an active part in the same campaignMizuno KatsunariEntered, and thereafterTadaaki MatsudairaMatsudaira family starting fromHonda MasakatsuFollowing the Honda family starting withKyoho9 years(1724 ) HasReform of KyohoInShogunate territoryOn expansion policyKai countryWas made into a tenryoKofu DomainWas a feudal lordYoshisato YanagisawaWas transferred until the Meiji RestorationMr. Yanagisawa Koriyama DomainHe ruled the area as a feudal lord.Also,Katagiri and YumotoorKatagiri SadatakaBegins withMr. KatagiriEntered Koizumi Jinya in Koizumi-cho, the cityKoizumi Domain(Katagiri feudal clan) Became the feudal lord.
Redemption-Abandoned DomainAfter the twists and turns that begin with1887 ToNaraWas re-installed.1889 Eight towns and villages (Koriyama Town, Tsui Village, Yata Village, Honda Village, Hirabata Village, Harumichi Village, Heiwa Village, Katagiri Village) were born by implementing the town and village system.1896 Soejimo-gun and Heguri-gun merged to form Ikoma-gun, and the Ikoma-gun office was set up at the current Yamatokoriyama City Hall.
- 1889 (Meiji22 years)May 4 - Municipal systemBy enforcement ofSoge DistrictKoriyama Town (Imai Town, Sakai Town, Shio Town, Uo Town, Nakakajimachi Town, Kitakajimachi Town, Kannonji Town, Nogakiuchi Town, Minami Blacksmith Town, Honmachi, Shinnaka Town, Yanagi Town, Nara Town, Miscellaneous Grain Town, Tea Town, Watamachi, Yanagimachi XNUMX-chome, Yanagimachi XNUMX-chome, Yanagimachi XNUMX-chome, Yanagimachi XNUMX-chome, Yanagimachi XNUMX-chome, Yanagimachi XNUMX-chome, Yanagiuramachi, Kitakajimachi, Minamidaikocho, Tosenjicho, Yadacho, Shinkonyacho, Takadacho・ Timber Town ・ Tofu Town ・ Konya Town ・ Car Town ・ Higashioka Town ・ Nishioka Town ・ Nishinaraguchi Town ・ Higashinaraguchi Town)・ With the area of Kujo VillageKoriyama TownWas launched.
- 1897 (Meiji 30) April 4-The county to which Soejimo-gun Koriyama-cho belongsIkoma-gunchange to.
- 1941 (Showa16 years)May 3 --Koriyama-cho, Ikoma-gunTsutsui VillageIncorporated.
- 1953 (28)May 12 --Ikoma-gun, Koriyama-cho is Ikoma-gunYata Village-Showa village-Soegami-gunHarumichi Village-Peace VillageIncorporated.
- 1954 (29)May 1 --Renamed Koriyama-cho, Ikoma-gun・ Municipal system enforcementdo itYamatokoriyama CityBecome.
- 1957 (32)May 3 --Ikoma DistrictKatagirichoIncorporated.
Change of city limits
|Meiji 22||Meiji 29||Showa 10||Showa 16||Showa 25||Showa 28||Showa 29||Showa 32||Now|
|Soge District||Ikoma-gun||Yamatokoriyama City||Yamatokoriyama City|
|Koriyama Town||Koriyama Town||Koriyama Town|
|Taira-gun||Hirabata Village||Showa village|
In addition, the constituency of the House of Representatives election is "Nara Prefecture 2st Ward, The constituency for the Nara Prefectural Assembly election is "Yamatokoriyama City constituency" (constant: 3)..
In our cityEdo PeriodThansamuraiStarted as a side business ofGoldfishAquaculture is very popular and is also exported.Yamagata OfShonai GoldfishIt boasts a market share that divides the market into two.However, recently, due to the shortage of successors and the slump in the market, there are a number of companies that have closed their businesses and converted the fishponds to residential land, and the number of fishponds that were once found in various parts of the city is decreasing year by year.For this reason, in recent years, with the support of the city and local industry groups, "nationwide"Goldfish scoopingVarious attempts are being made to revitalize the market, such as holding "championships".
Showa Industrial Park
In the Showa area in the southern part of the city, factories of many manufacturers have been attracted since the 40s, and it is known locally as the Showa Industrial Park.Around this industrial parkNishi-Meihan ExpresswayExists.
Major manufacturers and companies in the city
- PanasonicNara factory
- sharpNara factory
- House foodNara factory
- Tamanoi vinegarNara factory
- Sanyo foodNara factory
- Shikishima breadNara factory
- UHA taste sugarNara factory
- SentanNara factory
- Golden sugarNara factory
- DMG Mori Seiki
- Iwasaki Industry
- AEON MALL Yamatokoriyama(Shimomitsuhashi Town, opened on March 2010, 22)）
- Apita Yamatokoriyama store-DCM DaikiYamatokoriyama store (opened on April 1, 2004 as the first store in the Kansai area of Tanakacho).. DCM Daiki will be in 2016You HomeTransferred from)
Yamatokoriyama Yanagimachi store (Yanagimachi, opened on November 2006, 18)), Tsutsui Kita store (Tsutsuicho, opened as Yamatokoriyama Tsutsui store on August 2003, 12)), Tsutsui Nishi Store (Tsutsui Town, opened on September 2009, 21)）
- Price cutYamato-Koizumi store (Koizumi-cho, opened as Yamato-Koizumi store on July 2003, 12)）
- Kinsho store Harves Yamatokoriyama store (JR Koriyama station east side complex facility commercial buildingOpened on April 2000, 15）
- Super Center trialYamato Koizumi store (Koizumichohigashi)
- Yamaya(AEON group) Yamatokoriyama store (Kujocho)
- Home Center Konan Yamatokoriyama store (Koizumicho), Yamatokoriyama Tsutsui store (Tsutsuicho, opened on September 2009, 21)）
- Corp Imago (Nara co-op) (Imagoucho Town)
- Foleo Town Tsutsui (Tsutsuicho)
- Edion New Yamato Koizumi store (Koizumichohigashi)
- Joshi Koriyama store (Yokotacho), Koriyama AEON MALL store (Shimomitsuhashicho, AEON MALL Yamatokoriyamauchi), Opened on March 2010, 22)
- Welcia Pharmacy (Aeon Group) Yamatokoriyama Koizumi store (Koizumicho)
- The Daiso Yamaya Yamatokoriyama store (Kujocho), Okuwa Tsutsuikita store (Tsutsuicho), Yamato Koizumi store (Koizumicho), Asmo Yamatokoriyama store (Minamikoriyamacho)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Yamatokoriyama Branch (Minamikoriyamacho)
- Mitsubishi UFJ Bank Yamatokoriyama Branch (Minamikoriyamacho)
- Nanto Bank Koriyama Branch (Minamikoriyamacho), Yada Minami Branch Office (Koizumicho), Tsutsui Branch (Tsutsuicho), Central Market Branch (Tsutsuicho)
- Kyoto Bank Yamatokoriyama Branch (Minamikoriyamacho)
- Resona Bank Yamato Koriyama Branch (Takada Town), Koizumi Branch (Koizumi Town)
- Nara Shinkin Bank Head office (Yamatokoriyama-cho), Koizumi branch (Koizumi-cho), Tsutsui branch (Tsutsui-cho)
Agricultural Cooperative (JA Ken)
- Koriyama Branch (Kitakoriyamacho)
- Heiwa Branch (Minoshocho)
- Naraken Branch (Hashiincho)
- Yada Branch / Koriyama Economic Center (Togawacho)
- Showa Branch (Showa Town)
- Katagiri Branch (Ikenouchicho)
Japan Post Group
(As of 2013 year 7 month)
- Yamatokoriyama Post Office(Sugimachi) --Collection and delivery station.
- Yamatokoriyama Kujo Post Office (Kujo Town)
- Yamatokoriyama Honmachi Post Office (Honmachi)
- Kintetsu Koriyama Station Post Office (Asahicho)
- Yamatokoriyama Takada Post Office (Takadaguchicho)
- Heiwa Post Office (Minoshocho = Minoshō)
- Yamatokoriyama Yata Post Office (Yatacho)
- Yamatokoriyama Nishitanaka Post Office (Shinmachi)
- Yamatokoriyama Koizumi Post Office (Koizumicho)
- Yamatokoriyama Tsutsui Post Office (Tsutsuicho)
- Nara Prefecture Central Wholesale Market Post Office (Tsutsuicho)
- Showa Post Office (Nukatabe Kitamachi = Nukata Tamachi)
- Tokawa Simple Post Office (Tokawamachi)
- Yamatokoriyama Kobayashi Post Office (Kobayashi Town)
- Harumichi Post Office (Yokotacho)
- Yamatokoriyama Hasshiin Simple Post Office (Shiratsuchicho)
- ATMs are installed at each post office except for other simple post offices, and the Yamatokoriyama Post Office provides holiday services.
* The postal code for the entire Yamatokoriyama city is "639-10xx""639-11xx(Ikoma-gunRelief townThe whole area is the same / both are in charge of collection and delivery at the Yamatokoriyama Post Office).
Sister cities/partner cities
- Kofu City(Yamanashi)- 1992
(Heisei4 years)May 1Partnership
- Edo PeriodThe reason is that the Yanagisawa family changed their country from Kofu to Koriyama.
|Yamatokoriyama City and the national population distribution by age (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Yamatokoriyama City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Yamatokoriyama City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Data source Nara Prefectural Statistics DivisionPopulation as of October 10, each year according to the survey.
- As of June 2007, 10: 1
- Population growth rate (2002 → 2007): -3.3%
It used to be the third largest population in the prefecture after Kashihara City. In 3, the number fell below 2008.
- Central wholesale market()
- Flower Center(Ibid.)
- Nara Prefectural Folk Museum()
- Koriyama Police Station()
College of technology
- NationalNara National College of Technology(Yada Town)
- Nara Gakuen High School(Yamada Town)
- Nara Prefectural Koriyama High School(Jonaicho)
- Nara Prefectural Yamato Chuo High School(Tsutsui Town) *2008 (20) November, oldNara Prefectural Hokuwa Girls' High School - Nara Prefectural Isojono High SchoolOpened using the Hokuwa school building
- High school in the past
- Nara Prefectural Castle High School(Jonaicho):Nara Prefectural Koriyama High SchoolMerged with
- Nara Prefectural Katagiri High School(Manganjicho):Nara Prefectural Ikaruga High SchoolMerged withNara Prefectural Horyuji International High SchoolBecome
- Nara Prefectural Hokuwa Girls' High School(Tsutsui Town):Nara Prefectural Tawaramoto Agricultural High SchoolMerged withNara Prefectural Isojono High School(For several years after the merger, the former Hokuwa Girls' High School building was used as the "Ishirono High School Hokuwa School Building")
Junior high school
- Nara Gakuen Junior High School(Yamada Town)
- Yamatokoriyama Municipal Koriyama Junior High School(Yanagimachi)
- Yamatokoriyama Municipal Koriyama Higashi Junior High School(Wakatsukicho)
- Yamatokoriyama Municipal Koriyama Nishi Junior High School(Tanaka Town)
- Yamatokoriyama Municipal Koriyama Minami Junior High School(Tsutsui Town)
- Yamatokoriyama City Katagiri Junior High School(Koizumi Town) *1986 (61) The newest municipal junior high school in Yamatokoriyama City, which opened in April
- (Tanaka Town)
- (Yada Town)
- (Yamada Town) *1982 (57) The newest municipal elementary school in Yamatokoriyama City, which opened in April
- Yamatokoriyama City Katagiri Nishi Elementary School(Koizumi Town)
- Katagiri Elementary School, Yamatokoriyama City(Ikenouchicho)
- Yamatokoriyama City Tsutsui Elementary School(Tsutsui Town)
- (Nukatabe Kitamachi)
- (Yokota Town)
The road in the center of the town is like a maze with many narrow alleys remaining in the castle town.
- Central station
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Kinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu)
JROsaka Station-Tennoji Station-JR Namba StationDirectly to. About 1 times an hourYamatoji Rapid-Rapid sectionIs being driven.The number increases in the morning. JRKyoto Station,Shin-Osaka StationThere is also a direct train during the morning commute.
- Nara Kotsu Transit Bus-Sightseeing bus・ School / school bus
- Japan traffic Sightseeing busonly
- Yamatokoriyama City Community Bus Route bus only
- Ando Town Community Bus Route Bus Only
Night express bus
- Nara Kotsu Goido StationDepartureTokyo Disney Resort-Kaihama Makuhari StationTo (via Kintetsu Koriyama Station, Hon-Atsugi Station, Yokohama Station (YCAT), Keisei Ueno Station) Yamato
Expressways and motorways
- Nishi-Meihan Expressway
- Kyonawa Expressway
Main local road
- Osaka Prefectural Road/Nara Prefectural Road 7 Hirakata Yamato Koriyama Line
- Nara Prefectural Road 9 Nara Yamato-gun Yamakaruga Line
- Nara Prefectural Road 41 Nara Yamatokoriyama Line
- Nara Prefectural Road 51 Tenri Loop Line
General prefectural road
- Nara Prefectural Road 108 Yamato-gun Yamahiroryo Line
- Nara Prefectural Road 109 Tenri Ikaruga Line
- Nara Prefectural Road No. 123 Yamato Koizumi Stop Matsuoji Line
- Nara Prefectural Road 144 Yamatokoriyama Kamimitsuhashi Line
- Nara Prefectural Road 189 Yadaji Line
- Nara Prefectural Road 192 Fukuzumi Yokota Line
- Nara Prefectural Road No. 193 Tsutsui Nikaido Line
- Nara Prefectural Road 249 Yamatokoriyama Loop Line
- Nara Prefectural Road 266 Nara West's Kei Ikaruga Bicycle Road Line
- Kyoto Prefectural Road/Nara Prefectural Road 754 Kizu Yokota Line
- Yamatokoriyama City Community BusOperation of
- Genki Castle Town, Genki Jido, Genki Peace
Sights and historic sites
- Koriyama Castle Ruins(Prefectural historical site)
- Upside down Jizo
- Sotobori Ryokuchi
- Tsutsui Castle
- Koizumi Castle (Yamato Province)
- Koizumi Otsuka Tomb (Prefectural Historic Site)
- JikoinGarden (nationalHistoric site-Scenic spot）
- Dainagonzuka (Toyotomi Hidenaga Cemetery)
- Nukatabe kiln ruins(Historic site of the country)
- Nara Prefectural Yamato Folk Park
- Nara Prefectural Yata Nature Park
- Hieda Moated Village(City historic site)
- Tosenji Yukaku
- Higashioka Yukaku
- Nara Prefectural Folk Museum
- Yanagisawa library
- Former Usui family residence (main house and built-in are national important cultural properties)
- Former Iwamoto Family Residence (National Important Cultural Property)
* The "important cultural property" in the explanation indicates an important cultural property of the country.
- Eikeiji Temple - Mr. YanagisawaBodaiji Temple
- --The deity is the fifth shogun of TokugawaTsunayoshiWas a servant ofYoshiyasu Yanagisawa
- --Mt. Kongouzan Temple (Yatadera) Located in the precincts, the main shrine is a national important cultural property)
- Hisamatsuzen Temple(Yamatokoriyama Castle Prayer Temple)
- (Important Cultural Property: Main Hall)
- Matsuo-ji Temple(Important Cultural Property: Main Hall, etc.)
- Jikoin(Scenic spot: Garden, Important Cultural Property: Shoin, tea room, etc.)
- Kinrinin(Koizumi Koshindo)
- Gakuanji(Important Cultural Property: Gorinto, etc.)
- Yatadera(Famous for hydrangea)
- Yadasuwahisashi Tamabiko Shrine(Important Cultural Property: Main shrine / end shrineHachiman ShrineShrine)
- Kota Shrine
- Genkuro Inari Shrine
- Gorinto Kaido (Important Cultural Property: Gorinto, Kaido, Tsukiishi Lantern)
- Memory competition(Memory Japan Championship) (February) It is named after Hieda no Are, who was involved in the compilation of Kojiki.
- Castle Festival(April) The cherry blossoms on the ruins of the castle are famous
- Yamato Summer Festival (August)
- National Goldfish Scooping Championship (8rd Sunday of August "Goldfish Scooping Day")
- Basara Festival (August)
- Yada Furusato Festival (October)
- Parent and child festival (November)
- Bunjiro Ishida(Civil law scholar)
- Aida Hieda(Record of Ancient Matters(Editor) A "memory competition" is being held in honor of him.
- Shirahama Kazuyoshi(Member of the House of Councilors）
- Masahiro Ishida(Member of the House of Councilors)
- Nobuaki Tsutsui(Sengoku warlord, original tree Ami motif)
- Junkei Tsutsui(Sengoku warlords, 1549 to 1584)
- Yoshimoto Ishin(Naikan therapyFounder, 1916-1988)
- Ryzo Okuda(Governor of Nara Prefecture, 1951 to 1980)
- Fukui Kenichi(1981 Nobel Laureate in Chemistry, 1918-1998)
- JITTERIN'JINN(Has hit songs such as "Summer Festival" and "Present"band）
- Shigeru Jojima(Musician,TOKYOleader)
- Hinako Saeki(actress）
- Kaori Minami (talent）
- Yujiro Fujita(Nankai Broadcastingannouncer)
- Hirotada Matsuoka(Nankai Broadcasting Announcer)
- Hiroshi Oshima(OriginalProfessional baseball player）
- Yusuke Minamida(HoriproOfficials.Born in the same cityOji TownRaised)
- Yoshiyuki Kamei(Yomiuri Giants）
- Shigeki Shinkawa(作曲家）
- Kita Makoto - ProfessionalBasketball player(bj league-Osaka EvessaBelongs)
- Yoshinori Fujimoto(Professional golfer) --June 2012, 6, Domestic Major Round 3Japan Tour Championship Citibank ShishidoHe won the tour for the first time in the 5th race since his debut.
- Takeshi Matsumura(Director-Playwright-An actor,Theatrical company Kamkamu MinikinaPresided over)
- Yurika Kishima(Meteorological forecaster)
- Miyako Atsuko(Weather forecaster)
- Kazuki Nakajima(Professional boxer）
- Soichi Tomiwa(Kinki Nippon RailwayPresident)
Person with connection
- Toshio Fukui(Weather caster) I'm not from my hometown,Japanese Meteorological AgencyAfter retiring, he settled here.
- Fujio Akatsuka(Manga artist) After the end of the war, he lived in the city for four years from 1945 to 1949.
- Tajin(Talent) General moderator of the National Goldfish Scooping Championship (1st to 20th consecutive times).
- Keisuke Iwamoto(announcer)Koriyama High Schoolgraduate.
- Eri Kohinata(Talent) Graduated from Koriyama High School.
- Yoshitaka Okada(Picture book writer)OsakaOriginally from, currently living in the city.
- Kunihiro Tanaka(Businessman.Cherry blossom internetPresident and CEO) He spends his childhood in the city for about 1979 years from 1989 to 10.I attended Katagiri Nishi Elementary School in Yamatokoriyama City.
- ^ Ordinance to determine the location of Yamatokoriyama City Hall
- ^ "Must-see for goldfish lovers!Yamatokoriyama in Nara was a city full of goldfish! │ Sightseeing / Travel Guide”(Japanese). Every time. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Sukutte Goran
- ^ a b c Yamatokoriyama City River Map(PDF file: 3.6MB)
- ^ Ordinance to change the name of the town(December 28, 12 Yamatokoriyama Town Ordinance No. 12) Retrieved July 30, 2014.
- ^ Disposal with the town as a city(December 28, 12, Prime Minister's Office Notification No. 26) Retrieved January 267, 2021.
- ^ History of Yamatokoriyama City 28-50
- ^ "Yamatokoriyama city council member election ballot counting result (executed on April 31, 4)”. Yamatokoriyama City. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "About the result of the 30rd city council regular meeting in 3". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Constituencies and constants Nara Prefectural Election Commission
- ^ "AEON MALL," AEON MALL Yamatokoriyama "opened 3rd store in Nara Prefecture". Japan Food Newspaper(Nippon Shokuhin Shimbun). (April 2010, 4)
- ^ "Chubu Distribution Special: Apita Research = Introducing the Topic Apita-Apita Yamatokoriyama Store". Japan Food Newspaper(Nippon Shokuhin Shimbun). (April 2004, 6)
- ^ “Okuwa Yamatokoriyama Yanagimachi store opened on Friday, November 11rd, Yamatokoriyama City, Nara Prefecture”. Taihan Special News (Mass Sales Newspaper). (December 3, 2006)
- ^ "Okuwa opens 3 stores at once" Wakayama 1 store and Nara 2 stores last weekend. Japan Food Newspaper(Nippon Shokuhin Shimbun). (April 2003, 8)
- ^ a b “Okuwa Yamatokoriyama Tsutsui Nishi Store, SSM format, Kohnan Yamatokoriyama Tsutsui Store, Nara Prefecture”. Taihan Special News (Mass Sales Newspaper). (October 2009, 10)
- ^ "Okuwa" Yamato Koizumi store "opened". Japan Food Newspaper(Nippon Shokuhin Shimbun). (April 2000, 7)
- ^ a b “The 5th Kinsho Store and Harves store will open in Yamatokoriyama in June”. Japan Food Newspaper(Nippon Shokuhin Shimbun). (April 2003, 7)
- ^ a b “AEON MALL Yamatokoriyama Mihashi-cho, Yamatokoriyama-shi, Nara 170 specialty stores such as Jusco, Joshin, Mitsuhashi, etc. Parking number 4,200”.
- ^ a b "National Yukaku Guide"353-Page 354 (National Diet Library Digital Collection). Retrieved April 2020, 5.
- "Nationwide Yukaku Guide" Japan Pleasure Company, 1930.
- Category: Yamatokoriyama City
- List of Japanese local governments
- Abandonment of Japanese municipalities