[Breaking news] One new infection in Kumamoto Prefecture New corona
If you write the contents roughly
Kumamoto Prefecture and Kumamoto City announced on the 11rd that two new people were infected with the new coronavirus.
West Japan Newspaper
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
New coronavirus(Shingata coronavirus,English: Novel coronavirus, nCoV) IsCoronavirus familyOrthocoronavirus subfamilyBelongs toウ イ ル スOf these, it is a tentative name given to those that are medically and publicly important..
In particularHuman coronavirusIt is often used in. (Human) Coronavirus against humanityEndemic diseaseIs believed to becoldCauses (common cold) -like symptoms,Is prevalent as a serious infection, often accompanied by pneumonia.
The following viruses were positioned as new coronaviruses before their official names were given.
|Formal name||Other names||Susceptible host[† 1]||First discovery location (discovery year)||Infection|
|SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)[† 2]||2019-Ncov|
SARS virus 2
Human coronavirus 2019 (HCoV-19)
|Bat,Scale armor||Chugoku-Wuhan(2019)||New Coronavirus Infection (2019) (COVID-19)[† 3]|
|MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV)[† 4]||Middle east virus|
Camel flu virus
|camel,Bat||Saudi Arabia-Jeddah(2012)||Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS).|
|Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)||New Haven Virus[Annotation 1]||A mouse||Hong Kong (2005)||Mild respiratory tract infection, rarely severe pneumonia|
|SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV, SARS-CoV-1)[† 2]||SARS virus||Chinese cabbage,Bat||Chugoku-Foshan(2002)||Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)|
All of the above four viruses belong to the genus Betacoronavirus (betacoronavirus) Belongs to.
Known for the "new" of the new coronavirusViral family classificationBelongs toIt means a new pathogen.That is, the new coronavirusCoronavirus familyIt means a new pathogen belonging to (or its subclass).There is no intention of a completely unknown new pathogen. The use of the word "new XX" was introduced in 2015WHOConforms to the new infectious disease naming scheme decided by.
- 2002 SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV) -From November 2002 to July 11Severe acute respiratory syndrome The virus that causes (SARS). At the time of 2003, it was also called "new coronavirus"[Annotation 2].
- 2005 Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)
MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV) -In July 2012Erasmus University Medical CenterIt was originally called HCoV-EMC (Human coronavirus- Erasmus Medical Center) because the coronavirus was isolated in..Initially it was called "new coronavirus" etc.[Annotation 3]But in May 2013International Virus Classification Committee PathogenNamed "Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV)"Received WHO decisionMinistry of Health, Labor and Welfare named the virus MERS (Mars) coronavirus and named the infectious disease.Middle East respiratory syndrome Decided to be (MERS)..However, in the pressDuring the 2015 epidemic in South KoreaAlso saw the expression "new coronavirus".
- In some cases, SARS coronavirus is referred to as "new coronavirus" and MERS coronavirus is referred to as "new coronavirus different from SARS"..
- SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)- 2019 New Coronavirus.. The first infected person appeared in November 2019, and the new model was launched in January 11.CoronavirusWas confirmed.
- ^ Human coronavirus NL63 Some strains of (HCoV-NL63)New Haven Coronavirus Be careful not to confuse it because it is called (HCoV-NH).
- ^ Example of use of the name "new coronavirus" for SARS coronavirus by the media.
- ^ Example of use of the name "new coronavirus" for MERS coronavirus by the media.
- ^ a b Murray and Nadel (2010). Chapter 31.
- ^ a b Cunha (2010). Pp. 6–18.
- ^ a b Melmed (2011). P. 636
- ^ a b c "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ “Coronavirus disease named Covid-19”. BBC News .
- ^ According to ICD-10 the disease is referred to as "2019-new coronavirus acute respiratory disease [temporary name]". It is not listed in ICD-11.
- ^ a b Synonyms include 2019 coronavirus pneumonia and Wuhan respiratory syndrome
- ^ a b "What is the new coronavirus?”. Joetsu Community Medical Center Hospital. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b Ghosh R, Das S. A Brief Review of the Novel Coronavirus (2019-Ncov) Outbreak. Global Journal for Research Analysis. 2020; 9 (2).
- ^ a b World Health Organization Best Practices for the Naming of New Human Infectious Diseases. World Health Organization. May 2015.
- ^ a b Budhwani, Henna; Sun, Ruoyan (2020). “Creating COVID-19 Stigma by Referencing the Novel Coronavirus as the“ Chinese virus ”on Twitter: Quantitative Analysis of Social Media Data” (English). Journal of Medical Internet Research 22 (5): e19301. two:10.2196/19301.
- ^ Host jump capability may not persist
- ^ "Eiken News" No.128,YamagataInstitute of Health, published June 2003, 6, page 10.
- ^ "SARS virus detected in less than an hour Eiken Chemical Nagasaki University and reagent development" "Nikkei Sangyo Shimbun』June 2003, 6, p. 20. "Causes SARSNew coronavirusWhen a reagent that can identify the gene of the patient is reacted with a sample such as patient's blood (hereinafter omitted) "
- ^ "Editorial SARS Eradication of Research" "Nihon Keizai Shimbun』June 2003, 6 morning edition, page 29. "To avoid these secondary SARS epidemics in advance and eradicate SARS itself,New coronavirusIdentification of the source of (Omitted below) "
- ^ "Memories of Eighteen 1996-2014 Domestic and Foreign News" "Asahi Shimbun』February 2015, 2 morning edition, page 12 (Nagoya Head OfficeEdition). In the topics of 2003, "This year,New coronavirusSevere Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) is prevalent all over the world. "
- ^ "Toward the development of a new pneumonia virus treatment method, with the completion of genome decoding" "Yomiuri Shimbun』Osaka morning edition dated June 2003, 6, p. 4. "The new type of pneumonia (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome = SARS), which is rampant mainly in mainland China and Taiwan, is the pathogen SARS virus (SARS).New coronavirus) Genome (all genetic information) has been decoded, (hereinafter omitted) "
- ^ a b Tetsuya Mizutani, ``New species of coronavirus"Virus" Vol. 63, No. 1, p.1-6, 2013, Japanese Society of Virology, two:10.2222 / jsv.63.1.
- ^ Concerns about the spread of new coronavirus infections in France increase (13/05/11) - YouTube(ANN News）
- ^ Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, Saudi Arabian Healthcare Worker Infection,Nihon Keizai Shimbun, August 2013, 5.
- ^ 31 people infected with new coronavirus in Saudi Arabia 40 people infected worldwide 20 people died,AFPBB News, August 2013, 5.
- ^ "New Coronavirus'MERS'WHO Beware of Pandemic Spreading in Europe" Nihon Keizai Shimbun, May 2013, 5, morning edition, page 29. The expression "new coronavirus" is only a heading, and in the text, it is written as "new virus" and "Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) coronavirus".
- ^ "Cold virus companion, MERS, the world is wary ── Prevention is hand washing and mask (Genki Navi)" Nihon Keizai Shimbun, June 2013, 6, evening edition, page 28.In the text "New coronavirusThe expression "Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)" can be seen.
- ^ "Strengthening vigilance for'new corona', 6 countries infected, 20 dead, 2nd place in Saudi, both onset", Yomiuri Shimbun, May 2013, 5, evening edition, page 16. "The World Health Organization (WHO) announced on the 1thNew coronavirusRegarding (the following is omitted). "
- ^ "Caution for the new coronavirus" SARS's return "", Yomiuri Shimbun, morning edition, May 2013, 5, p. 22. "New coronavirusInfection is widespread in the Middle East and Europe. (Omitted below) "
- ^ "Strengthening inspection of new corona" Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, "Infection in the world", Yomiuri Shimbun, May 2014, 5, evening edition, page 26. "Infection spreads mainly in the Middle EastNew coronavirusThe number of patients with "MERS coronavirus" is (abbreviated below).
- ^ "Coronavirus epidemic in the Middle East, be wary in Japan," Yomiuri Shimbun, June 2014, 6, morning edition, p. 26. "Infection spreads mainly in the Middle EastNew coronavirusReport of patients with "MERS coronavirus" (abbreviated below) "
- ^ Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV); Announcement of the Coronavirus Study Group Journal of Virology, Published ahead of print 15 May 2013, doi: 10.1128 / JVI.01244-13
- ^ Naming of the Novel Coronavirus WHO, 28 May 2013
- ^ Angle: The endless MERS, why no vaccine, Reuters, June 2015, 6.
- ^ "Not applicable to emergencies, Korean MERS" Travel restrictions are not required "WHO", Nihon Keizai Shimbun, June 2015, 6, morning edition, page 18. "MERS was confirmed in 6New coronavirusIs a respiratory illness caused by (abbreviated below). "
- ^ "I want to know now! Prevention and treatment of infectious diseases Hirosaki University planning series (46) Lessons from the MERS uproar" "Asahi Shimbun』January 2018, 1 morning edition (Aomori prefecture version), page 26.
The place name Kumamoto used to beKumamotoI wrote. There are various theories about the origin of Kumamoto,Noritaka KikuchiThere is a folklore that it is associated with. 「隈本」の名が文献に見られるのはThe name "Kumamoto" can be found in the literatureNorthern and Northern DynastiesIn the following, thisKiyomasa KatoIt is said that the word "kuma" was used as the "bear" because it contained the word "awe" (dangerous, clever) because it was not suitable for the warlord's name. In addition, when abbreviating with "Lai Yu", "Hou Yu", and "Ki Yu" in one letter, use "Kuma ("Yu" and reading aloud).
It is located in the central part of the main island of Kyushu and borders Fukuoka, Oita, Miyazaki and Kagoshima prefectures. At seaAriake SeaIt is also in contact with Nagasaki Prefecture.The second largest in Japan in the eastern Aso region (this is why the Aso caldera is described as the largest)Aso CalderahaveMount AsoAnd the mountains of the Kyushu mountains rise, the Kumamoto plain in the west faces the Ariake Sea, and the Yatsushiro Plain and the Rias coast in the Ashikita region face the Shiranui Sea. In the meantime, the Uto Peninsula protrudes and continues to the Amakusa Islands. Is the central cityKumamoto-shiIs a rare city in the world where all tap water that supports more than 70 people in the city is covered by groundwater.
- Kumamoto region
- Kumamoto-shiThe average annual temperature is about 16-17 degrees Celsius.Ariake SeaFacingKumamoto Plain TheMt. KinpusanとMount AsoA basin is formed between and, so it is close to the inland climate. In summer, the temperature exceeds 35℃Intense heatIt is often very hot and humid in the evening, because there is no wind called "Higo no Yunagi" in the evening.2005 Has 106 days a year真 夏日Is recorded. Of the rainy seasonOctober-OctoberAbout 2,000% of the annual average rainfall of about 40 mm is concentrated in. In the winter, there is little snowfall and snowfall, but it is severely cold in the morning, and according to the 1981-2010 statistics, January has an average of 1 days.(I.e.Below 0℃Winter dayBecomes
- Aso region
- Mountainous climateso,KyusyuIt is a cold region of.In winterMount AsoIn mountainous areas such as, snow often accumulates.In addition, on the flat land at the foot of the mountain (Aso City, etc.), snow may accumulate depending on the weather conditions.In addition, the minimum temperature may drop below freezing.When the chills flow inMount AsoIn the above, the temperature may rarely drop to about -15 ° C.SummerKumamoto-shi35°C or aboveIntense heatIn that case, the temperature may reach 30 ° C or higher.Mount AsoAbove, the temperature never reaches 30 ° C.Precipitation amountThere is much rain throughout the year with a rainfall of about 2,800 mm.
- Amakusa・Ashikita region
- Oceanic climateAnd the difference in temperature is small. The average annual temperature is 16-17 degrees Celsius, and the average minimum temperature is warm at around 2-5 degrees Celsius even in the middle of winter. The annual precipitation is about 2,000 mm.
- Kuma district
- Hitoyoshi BasinAnd the inland climateMountainIt has a typical climate, and the difference in temperature is severe. Annual rainfall is high at around 2,400 mm, and in summerExtremely hot dayIt is sometimes the lowest temperature in winterBelow freezingGo downWinter dayThere are also many.
|Aso region||Kumamoto region||Amakusa region||Ashikita region||Kuma district|
|Minami Akko||Aso city|
- National park
- Aso Kuju National Park,Unzen Amakusa National Park
- National park
- Kyushu Chuo Mountains National Monument,Yaba Mita Hikosan National Monument
- Prefectural park
- Mt. Kinpusan Prefectural Natural Park, Kodaiyama Prefectural Natural Park, Triangle Oyano Seaside Prefectural Natural Park, Ashikita Coast Prefectural Natural Park, Yabe Area Prefectural Natural Park, Itsukigokaso Prefectural Natural Park, Oku Kuma Prefectural Natural Park
The neighboring prefectures areKyushu regionThe most.
Kumamoto Prefecture is roughly divided into three areas: north of the prefecture, middle of the prefecture, and south of the prefecture, and further divided into 3 areas. In addition, there are 11 cities, 14 counties, 9 towns and 23 villages (8 municipalities in total). In Kumamoto Prefecture,2003 All the towns are read as "towns" and all the villages are read as "mura", except that the three towns of Asagiri-cho, Yamato-cho, and Hikawa-cho, which were born after the merger of towns and villages (15), are called "chou".
- Prefecture north
- Tamana area: 2 cities, 1 district, 4 towns
- Kamoto area: 1 city
(Kumamoto City, formerly Kumamoto CountyUeki TownArea may be included)
- Kikuchi area: 2 cities, 1 district, 2 towns
- Aso area: 1 city 1 district 3 town 3 village
- Kumamoto City: 1 city
- Uki area: 2 cities, 1 district, 1 town
- Kamimashiki area: 1 district 5 towns
- South of the prefecture
- Yatsushiro area: 1 city, 1 county, 1 town
- Ashikita area: 1 city, 1 county, 2 towns
- Kuma area: 1 city 1 district 5 town 3 village
- Amakusa area: 2 cities, 1 district, 1 town
It was more than 3 years ago that people started hunting and gathering activities in the prefecture and started living.Currently, the oldest stone tool confirmed in the prefecture is a group of stone tools excavated from the Ishimoto site in Hirayama-machi, Kumamoto city.Aira / Aira volcanic ash (AT) SedimentarySoil layerConfirmation ofRadiocarbon datingI understood from.
4st centuryIn the latter half of the period, at the base of the Uto Peninsula, there are Mt. Suribachi Kofun (Uto City, 96m), Sakonoue Kofun (Uto City, 56m), etc.Front and rear circleWas run. Tamana-gunWasui Town(Former Kikusui Town) is the Eda Funayama Tumulus, which was built in the late 5th and early 6th centuries and has a front-back circle. A sword with 75 characters inlaid with silver has been excavated from the same burial mound.
The area of Kumamoto was onceHigo countryAlthough it almost overlaps with that ofAncient timesInFire country(Fertility）Was called. The center of this fire countryYatsushiro-gun(HikawaBasin),ManyThere was a powerful Australian family (Hinoki). The fertile country will soonSaga-NagasakiWill be included in the area of, but around the end of the 7th centuryHizen countryWas divided into Higo countries.
Higo was a rich land with high productivity and was considered geographically important, so it was regarded as one of the major powers under the Ritsuryō system.
中 世 に は,Aso ShrineExpanded the power by utilizing the Kamui ofManyPosterityMr. Aso,Omi ProvinceDown from the groundKuma-gunNative toSagara,DazaifuWas the minister ofKikuchiSuch a powerful group grew in power.Northern and Northern DynastiesIt is,Emperor GodaigoPrince ofGood luckMr. Kikuchi, who owns, played an active role as the center of the Southern Dynasty in Kyushu. In addition,Nawa many yearsIs a descendant ofMr. NawaAlso moved to Yatsushiro where the territory is located. During the Warring States period, Mr. Sagara ruled Nawa in the southern part of the post-fertilizer nation, but in the northern part, Kikuchi and Aso's family were often disturbed, and Bungo's guardianOtomoInfluential Sengoku Daimyo did not appear,ChineseContinued to be allocated.
The early modern period
Hideyoshi ToyotomiBy the conquest of KyushuNarimasa SasaIs commanded by Higo's lord,Taiko Inspection SiteBy nationals who opposeRebellionHappened. Hideyoshi owes Narimasa responsibilityAccused, The nations who took part in the Rebellion were thoroughly suppressed, and their forces were wiped out. After that, Hideyoshi took the northern halfKiyomasa Kato, The southern halfMr. KonishiIn Kuma-gun, Sagara's control was recognized.
Konishi YukinagaBattle of SekigaharaWhen defeated and destroyedKiyomasa KatoBecame the lord of 52 stones including the territory. Kiyomasa is a famous castleKumamoto CastleIt was revered as a master of flood control because it built a farm, and improved rivers and waterways to expand cultivated land and improve productivity. However, after Kiyomasa's death, he was changed to his son Tadahiro,Mr. HosokawaBecame the lord of 54 stones. (Kumamoto Domain) As a clanUto Domain,Higo-Shinden ClanThere is. In addition, the elder Matsui familyYatsushiro CastleAs a castle lord, he was given 3 stones and was the de facto lord of the Yatsushiro domain. In Higo Japan, Mr. Sagara will ruleHitoyoshi Clanwas there.
Amakusa TheNagasakiClose toChristian daimyoMetMr. KonishiThe number of Christians was large because it became a territory of. After the battle of Sekigahara,Karatsu DomainThe lord of 12 stonesHirotaka TerasawaHowever, because Terazawa suppressed Christians and harshly collected taxes,Kanei14 May 10(1637 May 12)Shimabara's turbulenceWhen it happened, half of the people took part in it and it was wiped out. After the turmoil, AmakusaHeavenNext to the firstSuzuki SuzukiAmakusa gradually recovered due to his efforts.
Meiji4 years(1871 ), Kumamoto and Yatsushiro prefectures were established in Higo, and Kumamoto prefecture was later renamed Shirakawa prefecture.1873 (6th year of Meiji), Shirakawa prefecture and Yatsushiro prefecture were merged into Shirakawa prefecture.1876 (9th year of Meiji), it was renamed to Kumamoto prefecture again and the present Kumamoto prefecture was born.
1916 (Taisho 5), from passengers of "Hawaii Maru" who entered Yokohama Port to the whole countrycholeraExpands.Cholera wreckage has also spread in Kumamoto prefecture, killing more than 4100 people..
Until the end of the Pacific War, Kumamoto was considered the center of Kyushu,Fifth High SchoolHowever, as the government feared that the Allied Forces would land on the mainland if the war situation worsened, the Kyushu central government was set up in Fukuoka, closer to Honshu and Imperial City Tokyo. ..
As a Fifth High School TeacherNatsume Soseki-Koizumi YakumoHad lived in Kumamoto City,Mori OgaiAlso visited the city of Kumamoto when he was also the director of the 12th Division Military Doctor, a short story "Abe clan] Was written. this isEdo PeriodEarly onHigo DomainThe subject is the case that happened when the Abe clan was wiped out.
2012 (Heisei24 years)May 4, Kumamoto City has been promoted to the 20th ordinance-designated city. 2016 (28)May 4Since then, earthquakes have occurred in Kumamoto prefecture one after another, and seismic intensity 7 has been observed twice (Kumamoto earthquake).
Kumamoto PrefecturepopulationContinued to increase after the war,1995 In 7, the number reached 186 million. However, it is the third largest city in KyushuKumamoto-shi(About 74 people)Kumamoto metropolitan areaThe local governments included in the population (with a population of approximately 111 million, which accounts for the majority of the prefecture's population) have seen a steady increase in population, but other cities, towns and villages have seen a marked decrease in population. Therefore, in the whole prefecture2000 The population has been declining since (12). Note that2012 (24) Currently, the prefectures with ordinance-designated cities have the smallest population. It also has the largest population in the prefecture, Kumamoto City, and the second largest population in the prefecture.YatsushiroThere is a difference of about 61 people, and the population concentration in Kumamoto city is remarkable.
|Kumamoto Prefecture and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Kumamoto Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Kumamoto Prefecture
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Kumamoto Prefecture City Population Ranking (2016 (28) present)
- Kumamoto Prefecture city population density ranking (2016 (28) present)
Successive governors (public election)
- First generation Sakurai Saburo(1947 (Showa22 years)May 4~1959 (34)May 2, 3rd period)
- 2 fee Hirosaku Teramoto(1959 (34)May 2~1971 (46)May 2, 3rd period)
- 3 fee Issei Sawada(1971 (46)May 2~1983 (58)May 2, 3rd period)
- 4 fee Hosokawa Goki(1983 (58)May 2~1991 (Heisei3 years)May 2, 2rd period)
- 5 fee Joji Fukushima(1991 (3)May 2~2000 (12)May 2, 3rd period)
- 6 fee Yoshiko Shiotani(2000 (12)May 4~2008 (20)May 4, 2rd period)
- 7 fee Ikuo Kamaba(2008 (20)May 4~)
Prefectural Honor Award
|Yasuhiro Yamashita||Judo||November||Gold medal at the Los Angeles Olympics Judo Indiscriminate Class|
|Arita Isao||Medical doctor||November||Contributing to the eradication of smallpox as a WHO member|
|Sugo Shingo||Track and field athletes||November||Bronze medal at the 200m World Championships in Paris|
|Charlie Nagatani||Country singer||November||Over 50 years, music activities have been concentrated on country music|
|Immovable Yuri||Professional golfer||November||Achieved 50 tour wins in the youngest ever|
|Mizuki Fujii||Badminton player||November||Silver medal at the London Olympic Badminton Women's Doubles|
|Kakiiwa Reika||Badminton player||November||Silver medal at the London Olympic Badminton Women's Doubles|
|Tetsuji Kawakami||Professional baseball player/Director||November||As the director of the Yomiuri Giants, winning the Japanese series for nine consecutive years|
|Koji Akiyama||Professional baseball player/Director||November||As the director of Fukuoka Softbank Hawks, two Japanese series wins, etc.|
|Eiichiro Oda||manga artist||November||"ONE PIECE』Guinness record of cumulative circulation, efforts for Kumamoto earthquake reconstruction project|
*Judo'sMasato UchishibaWas awarded the Prefectural Citizenship Award on September 2004, 9, and the Prefectural Citizenship Award Special Award on September 24, 2008, but the arrest in 9 was revoked.
- Ministry of Justice
- Kumamoto Legal Affairs Bureau
- Branch (Aso Otsu, Uto, Tamana, Yamaga, Yatsushiro, Hitoyoshi, Amakusa)
- Yatsushiro Representative Office
- Fukuoka Immigration Bureau Kumamoto branch office
- Kumamoto prison
- Detention branch (Kyomachi, Yatsushiro, Amakusa)
- Prosecutor's office Kumamoto District Public Prosecutor's Office
- Branches (Tamaname, Yamaga, Aso, Yatsushiro, Hitoyoshi, Amakusa)
- Public Security Intelligence Agency Kumamoto Public Safety Research Office
- Kumamoto Legal Affairs Bureau
- Ministry of Finance
- Kyushu Finance Bureau
- Nagasaki Customs Yatsushiro Customs Branch
- Branch office (Kumamoto, Minamata, triangle, Kumamoto Airport)
- Financial Policy Institute South Kyushu Training Office
- National Tax Agency Kumamoto National Taxation Bureau
- Tax office(Aso, Amakusa, Uto, Kikuchi, Kumamoto west, Kumamoto east, Tamana, Hitoyoshi, Yatsushiro, Yamaga)
- National Tax Agency Tax college Kumamoto Training Institute
- National Tax Agency KumamotoNational Tax Tribunal
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Kyushu Health and Welfare Bureau Kumamoto Office
- National Sanatorium Kikuchi Keifuen
- Kumamoto Labor Bureau
- FukuokaQuarantine station Branch office (Kumamoto Airport, triangle, Minamata/Yatsushiro)
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Kyushu Agricultural Administration Bureau
- Yatsushiro area center
- Amakusa branch
- Northern Kyushu Land Improvement Research and Management Office Kumamoto Branch
- Land improvement technology office
- Tamana Yokoshima Coastal Conservation Office
- Onogawa upstream agricultural irrigation plant
- Yatsushiro area center
- MojiPlant quarantine Kagoshima Branch Yatsushiro Branch Office
- Forestry Agency Kyushu Forest Management Bureau
- Forest management station(Kumamoto, southern Kumamoto)
- Kyushu Agricultural Administration Bureau
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Kyushu Regional Development Bureau
- Kumamoto River National Highway Office
- Branch office (Yamaga maintenance, Kumamoto maintenance, Yatsushiro maintenance, Aso national highway maintenance, Shirakawa, Midorikawa upstream)
- Yatsushiro River National Highway Office
- Branch office (Yatsushiro, Hitoyoshi)
- Kawabegawa Dam Sabo Office
- Sabo Works Division
- Branch office (Dam No. XNUMX, Dam No. XNUMX)
- Kikuchi River Office
- Branch office (Tamana, Yamaga)
- Ryumon Dam Management Branch
- Tateno Dam Construction Office
- Chikugo River Dam General Management Office Shimotsui Dam Management Branch
- Midorikawa Dam Management Station
- Kumamoto Repair Office
- Kumamoto Port/Airport Maintenance Office
- Yatsushiro Port Branch Office
- Ariake/Yatsushiro Sea Marine Environment Center (Kumamoto New Port Branch)
- Kumamoto River National Highway Office
- Kyushu Transport Bureau Kumamoto Transport Bureau
- Osaka Aviation Bureau Kumamoto Airport Office
- Japanese Meteorological Agency Kumamoto Local Meteorological Observatory
- Japanese Meteorological Agency Fukuoka District Meteorological Observatory Fukuoka Aviation Observatory Kumamoto Branch Office
- Japan Coast Guard XNUMXth District Coast Guard Headquarters Kumamoto Coast Guard
- Amakusa Coast Guard Station
- Yatsushiro Branch
- Kyushu Regional Development Bureau
- Ministry of the Environment
- Ministry of Defense
- Kumamoto District Court
- Branches (Tamana, Yamaga, Aso, Yatsushiro, Hitoyoshi, Amakusa)
- Summary court(Kumamoto, Tamana, Yamaga, Aso, Yatsushiro, Hitoyoshi, Amakusa, Uki, Arao, Takamori, Mifune, Minamata, Ushibuka)
- Kumamoto Family Court
- Branches (Tamana, Yamaga, Aso, Yatsushiro, Hitoyoshi, Amakusa, Takamori, Mifune, Minamata, Ushibuka)
Economic and industrial
Agricultural output (2008 (20)) is 7th in Japan (3rd in Kyushu). For each itemProductionLooking atTomato-Straw grass(Most grass production is not done outside Kumamoto Prefecture)Leaf tobacco-Yadone Kasumi-watermelonIs the first place in Japan,Chestnut-eggplant-Ginger-Eustoma-oliveIs the first place in Japan,strawberry-melonIs the third place in the whole country.According to the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries statistics, Kumamoto Prefecture has the top 3 major agricultural and livestock products in Japan (based on output).Raw milk-Beef cattle·strawberry·Tangerine・ Five tomatoes are in the top five.other,Decopon-bitter summer orangeIs a specialty.In the Kikuchi and Aso areasLivestockIs thriving.
Since the modern era, the manufacturing industry has not developed anything remarkable, and the ratio of the primary industry and the tertiary industry was high, but now it is actively attracting companies in the high-tech industry and transportation machinery.Recently, we are also focusing on the promotion of solar cell related industries.[Source required].
Major companies with base offices in the prefecture
Major companies with headquarters in the prefecture
- Carino(Kumamoto City)
- 21st Century Group(Kumamoto City)
- Nakazono chemistry(Kumamoto City)
- Kyushu transportation(Kumamoto City)
- Hoshiyama store (Kumamoto city)
Life and transportation
- Kumamoto City Fire Department
- Yamaga City Fire Department
- Hitoyoshishita Kuma Fire Fighting Association Fire Department
- Kamimashiki Fire Department Fire Department Headquarters
- Upper Kuma firefighting association firefighting headquarters
- Yatsushiro wide area administrative office fire department
- Aso Wide Area Administrative Office Union Fire Department
- Ariake Wide Area Administrative Office Fire Department
- Minamata Ashikita Wide Area Administrative Office Union Fire Department
- Uki Wide Area Fire Department
- Kikuchi Wide Area Fire Department
- Amakusa Wide Area Fire Department
Railways that carry passengers.
Route buses are available in the Kumamoto metropolitan areaKyushu Sanko Bus(Sanko)Kumamoto Electric Railway(Dentetsu)Kumamoto bus(Red bus)Kumamoto city bus4 operators in (city) are operating, but except in metropolitan areasSanko BusCovers most areas.Express BusThere is also a long-distance route via ordinary roads. Route network of Chuo-ku, Kumamoto cityKumamoto Sakuramachi Bus TerminalThe terminal extends to all directions.
- highway·High standard highway-Regional high standard road : Kyushu Expressway-South Kyushu Westward Expressway-Kumamoto Amakusa main road
- General highways:National Route 3-National Route 57-National Route 208-National Route 212-National Route 218-National Route 219-National Route 265-National Route 266-National Route 267-National Route 268-National Route 324-National Route 325-National Route 387-National Route 388-National Route 389-National Route 442-National Route 443-National Route 445-National Route 501-National Route 503
- Prefectural road:List of prefectural roads in KumamotoSee
- Important port : Kumamoto Port-Yatsushiro Port-Triangular port
- Passenger route
- Kumamoto Port~Hondo Port(Amakusa):Kumamoto Ferries(2009 (21)May 3Abolished to)
- Shimabara Port-Kumamoto Port:Kyushu Merchant Shipping・Kumamoto Ferry
- Shimabara Port-Triangular Port:Triangle Shimabara Ferry(2006 (18)May 8Abolished to)
- Tahira Port (Nagasaki PrefectureUnzen CityKunimi Town)Nagasu Port : Ariake Ferry
- Mogi Port (Nagasaki)-Tomioka Port (Reikita Town):Yasuda Sangyo Kisen
- Kuchinotsu Port~Oniike Port(AmakusaGowa Town):Shimatetsu Ferry
- Yatsushiro Port-Matsushima Port (Kamiamakusa): (2013 (25)May 4Pause)
- Kuranomoto Port (Kagoshima PrefectureNagashima)-Ushibuka Port (Amakusa):Sanwa Ferry
- Moroura Port (Kagoshima PrefectureNagashima) ~Nakata Port(AmakusaShinwa Town):Tencho Ferry
- Freight route
Medical and welfare
- Kyushu Lutheran College(Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City)
- Kumamoto Gakuen University(Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City)
- Sojo University(Kumamoto CityNishi-ward）
- Shokei University(Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City)
- Kumamoto Health Science University(Kumamoto CityKita）
- Kyushu University of Nursing and Welfare(Tamana City）
- Heisei College of Music(Kamishijo-gunMifune-machi）
- Tokai University -Kumamoto Campus, Aso Campus
- Local newspaper
- Kumamoto Daily Newspaper(Morning newspaperSingle paper)
- Nikkan Hitoyoshi Shimbun(Evening paperSingle paper)
- Ariake Shimpo
- Block paper
- National newspaper
*The Sankei Shimbun2009 (21)May 9Until attachedSankei Shimbun Osaka Head OfficeThe issue was consigned to sell the early edition (6th edition) with a deadline of 18:6 pm (XNUMX:XNUMX) (consignment from the Nishinihon Shimbun store), but the same yearMay 10ThanSankei Shimbun Western HeadquartersIt sells "Sankei Shimbun Kyushu-Yamaguchi Special Edition" published by (former Kyushu-Yamaguchi Headquarters) (consigned by Mainichi Shimbun dealer).
The master station of digital TV isMt. KinpusanIt is located in
- NHK Kumamoto Broadcasting Station Digital TV broadcasting NHK synthesis: 1ch, NHK E-tele (education): 2ch
- Kumamoto Broadcasting(RKK TV) (JNNSeries) 3ch
- TV Kumamoto(TKU TV Kumamoto) (FNS-FNNSeries) 8ch
- Kumamoto citizen TV(KKT Kumamoto Kenmin Television) (NNS-NNNSeries) 4ch
- Kumamoto Asahi Broadcasting(KAB) (ANNSeries) 5ch
The master station of FM radio and the main relay station of FM complementary broadcasting of RKK radio are also located in Mt. Kinpusan as above.
- NHK Kumamoto Broadcasting Station (Radio No. 1-Radio No. 2-FM）
- Kumamoto Broadcasting(RKK Radio) 1197kHz / 91.4MHz (JRN-NRNseries)
- FM Kumamoto(FMK) 77.4MHz (JFNseries)
- Kumamoto City FM(FM791) 79.1 MHz
- FM guy(Nickname: Kappa FM) 76.5 MHz
- FM small country(Nickname: Green Pocket) 76.5 MHz
- Amakusa Cable Network(Honeybee Radio) 88.8 MHz
※in the pastFM Tamana(Community broadcasting station) also existed,2006 (18) Closed in April.It is also located in Omuta City, Fukuoka Prefecture.Ariake Netkomu(FM Tanto) also includes Arao City in the broadcast target area.
Cable tv station
- Cable TV station in Kumamoto(reference)
DialectKumamoto dialect(Including,, etc.) is spoken.
- local cuisine
- Koshiroyaki(Porcelain,2003 ）
- Amakusa ceramics(Ceramics, 2003)
- Higo inlay(Metalwork, 2003)
- (Paper products, 2013)
- Traditional crafts
- Roasso Kumamoto(J League/サ ッ カ ー）
- Kumamoto Volters(B League/basketball）
- Kumamoto Renaissance Football Club(Q League/Women's football）
- Forest Leaves Kumamoto(V League/Women's volleyball）
- Fire Country Salamanders(CAL/baseball）
Sightseeing spots / festivals / special events
- Kuma River descent
- Fujisaki Hachihinomiya fall season festival
- Greenland(Former Mitsui Greenland)
- Yamaga Lantern Festival
In addition, there are many hot spring resorts throughout the prefecture. There are abundant spring water sources at more than 1000 places in the prefecture[Source required].
- Kumamoto Art Police
- Kumamoto Prefecture1988 An architectural culture project that has been underway since 63.Tadao Ando,Shoei leaf,Jun Aoki,Toyo Ito,Yamamoto Riken,Kazuyo Sejima,Renzo PianoBuildings and structures by a number of well-known architects, etc. in 67 locations in the prefecture (2008 It is being built (as of March 20).
- Kumamoto Open Air Theater(Aspector)
- The world's best caldera villageMinamiaso villageOne of the largest outdoor concert venues in the world. Admission is free when no paid events are held. You can use it for a picnic, BBQ, camping, PV shooting, etc. There is also an outdoor wedding ceremony while watching the five peaks of Aso.
- Official character of the prefecture
The sister (friendship) exchange areas are as follows.
Works set in Kumamoto Prefecture
People from Kumamoto Prefecture
- ^ Ariake Sea is sandwiched between them.
- ^ Kazuko Itagusu "Formation of the Country of Fire" Jusaburo Matsumoto, Kazuko Itagusu, Keiichi Kudo, Takaaki Inoi "History of Kumamoto" Yamakawa Publishing Co., Ltd. 1999 p.
- ^ Kazuo Yawata, author of "47 prefectures encyclopedia" author
- ^ Koshi Shimokawa, "Environmental History Chronology, Meiji and Taisho Edition (1868-1926)", p. 314, published by Kawade Shobo Shinsha, November 2003, 11 National bibliographic number:20522067
- ^ "Mr. Eiichiro Oda is the XNUMXth Kumamoto Prefecture Honor Award, the first manga artist". Kumamoto Daily Newspaper (September 2018, 4). NovemberBrowse.[Broken link]
- ^ kuni_kikan_ichiran.pdf: List of administrative agencies in Kumamoto prefecture (as of July 24, XNUMX)
- ^ "Location of court in jurisdiction”. Court. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Summary of 27 Kumamoto prefectural economic calculation
- ^ World Economic Outlook Database
- Kumamoto Prefectural Office
- Kumamoto Prefectural Assembly
- Kumamoto Prefectural Board of Education
- History of Kumamoto
- List of people from Kumamoto
- List of cultural assets designated by Kumamoto
- Kumamoto Prefecture's natural scenic spots
- Higo Mokkosu
- Higo Zui
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Nagomi Travels Kumamoto -Kumamoto Prefectural Tourism Federation
- Wiki travelIsKumamotoThere is a travel guide about.
- Record photo
- Kumahi Photo Library -Kumamoto Nichinichi Shimbun
|Changes in administrative districts|
1871 - (Kumamoto → Shirakawa → Kumamoto)