Photo Kurashiki City Hall
New Corona Kurashiki City 1 people infected
If you write the contents roughly
Kurashiki City announced on the 17th that 1 people in the city were infected with the new coronavirus.
Sanyo Shimbun Digital
Sanyo Shimbun Digital is a Sanyo Shimbun news site. We will deliver the news and sports news from each area in Okayama prefecture and overseas.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
New coronavirus(Shingata coronavirus,English: Novel coronavirus, nCoV) IsCoronavirus familyOrthocoronavirus subfamilyBelongs toウ イ ル スOf these, it is a tentative name given to those that are medically and publicly important..
In particularHuman coronavirusIt is often used in. (Human) Coronavirus against humanityEndemic diseaseIs believed to becoldCauses (common cold) -like symptoms,Is prevalent as a serious infection, often accompanied by pneumonia.
The following viruses were positioned as new coronaviruses before their official names were given.
|Formal name||Other names||Susceptible host[† 1]||First discovery location (discovery year)||Infection|
|SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)[† 2]||2019-Ncov|
SARS virus 2
Human coronavirus 2019 (HCoV-19)
|Bat,Scale armor||Chugoku-Wuhan(2019)||New Coronavirus Infection (2019) (COVID-19)[† 3]|
|MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV)[† 4]||Middle east virus|
Camel flu virus
|camel,Bat||Saudi Arabia-Jeddah(2012)||Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS).|
|Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)||New Haven Virus[Annotation 1]||A mouse||Hong Kong (2005)||Mild respiratory tract infection, rarely severe pneumonia|
|SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV, SARS-CoV-1)[† 2]||SARS virus||Chinese cabbage,Bat||Chugoku-Foshan(2002)||Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)|
All of the above four viruses belong to the genus Betacoronavirus (betacoronavirus) Belongs to.
Known for the "new" of the new coronavirusViral family classificationBelongs toIt means a new pathogen.That is, the new coronavirusCoronavirus familyIt means a new pathogen belonging to (or its subclass).There is no intention of a completely unknown new pathogen. The use of the word "new XX" was introduced in 2015WHOConforms to the new infectious disease naming scheme decided by.
- 2002 SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV) -From November 2002 to July 11Severe acute respiratory syndrome The virus that causes (SARS). At the time of 2003, it was also called "new coronavirus"[Annotation 2].
- 2005 Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)
MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV) -In July 2012Erasmus University Medical CenterIt was originally called HCoV-EMC (Human coronavirus- Erasmus Medical Center) because the coronavirus was isolated in..Initially it was called "new coronavirus" etc.[Annotation 3]But in May 2013International Virus Classification Committee PathogenNamed "Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV)"Received WHO decisionMinistry of Health, Labor and Welfare named the virus MERS (Mars) coronavirus and named the infectious disease.Middle East respiratory syndrome Decided to be (MERS)..However, in the pressDuring the 2015 epidemic in South KoreaAlso saw the expression "new coronavirus".
- In some cases, SARS coronavirus is referred to as "new coronavirus" and MERS coronavirus is referred to as "new coronavirus different from SARS"..
- SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)- 2019 New Coronavirus.. The first infected person appeared in November 2019, and the new model was launched in January 11.CoronavirusWas confirmed.
- ^ Human coronavirus NL63 Some strains of (HCoV-NL63)New Haven Coronavirus Be careful not to confuse it because it is called (HCoV-NH).
- ^ Example of use of the name "new coronavirus" for SARS coronavirus by the media.
- ^ Example of use of the name "new coronavirus" for MERS coronavirus by the media.
- ^ a b Murray and Nadel (2010). Chapter 31.
- ^ a b Cunha (2010). Pp. 6–18.
- ^ a b Melmed (2011). P. 636
- ^ a b c "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ “Coronavirus disease named Covid-19”. BBC News .
- ^ According to ICD-10 the disease is referred to as "2019-new coronavirus acute respiratory disease [temporary name]". It is not listed in ICD-11.
- ^ a b Synonyms include 2019 coronavirus pneumonia and Wuhan respiratory syndrome
- ^ a b "What is the new coronavirus?”. Joetsu Community Medical Center Hospital. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b Ghosh R, Das S. A Brief Review of the Novel Coronavirus (2019-Ncov) Outbreak. Global Journal for Research Analysis. 2020; 9 (2).
- ^ a b World Health Organization Best Practices for the Naming of New Human Infectious Diseases. World Health Organization. May 2015.
- ^ a b Budhwani, Henna; Sun, Ruoyan (2020). “Creating COVID-19 Stigma by Referencing the Novel Coronavirus as the“ Chinese virus ”on Twitter: Quantitative Analysis of Social Media Data” (English). Journal of Medical Internet Research 22 (5): e19301. two:10.2196/19301.
- ^ Host jump capability may not persist
- ^ "Eiken News" No.128,YamagataInstitute of Health, published June 2003, 6, page 10.
- ^ "SARS virus detected in less than an hour Eiken Chemical Nagasaki University and reagent development" "Nikkei Sangyo Shimbun』June 2003, 6, p. 20. "Causes SARSNew coronavirusWhen a reagent that can identify the gene of the patient is reacted with a sample such as patient's blood (hereinafter omitted) "
- ^ "Editorial SARS Eradication of Research" "Nihon Keizai Shimbun』June 2003, 6 morning edition, page 29. "To avoid these secondary SARS epidemics in advance and eradicate SARS itself,New coronavirusIdentification of the source of (Omitted below) "
- ^ "Memories of Eighteen 1996-2014 Domestic and Foreign News" "Asahi Shimbun』February 2015, 2 morning edition, page 12 (Nagoya Head OfficeEdition). In the topics of 2003, "This year,New coronavirusSevere Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) is prevalent all over the world. "
- ^ "Toward the development of a new pneumonia virus treatment method, with the completion of genome decoding" "Yomiuri Shimbun』Osaka morning edition dated June 2003, 6, p. 4. "The new type of pneumonia (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome = SARS), which is rampant mainly in mainland China and Taiwan, is the pathogen SARS virus (SARS).New coronavirus) Genome (all genetic information) has been decoded, (hereinafter omitted) "
- ^ a b Tetsuya Mizutani, ``New species of coronavirus"Virus" Vol. 63, No. 1, p.1-6, 2013, Japanese Society of Virology, two:10.2222 / jsv.63.1.
- ^ Concerns about the spread of new coronavirus infections in France increase (13/05/11) - YouTube(ANN News）
- ^ Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, Saudi Arabian Healthcare Worker Infection,Nihon Keizai Shimbun, August 2013, 5.
- ^ 31 people infected with new coronavirus in Saudi Arabia 40 people infected worldwide 20 people died,AFPBB News, August 2013, 5.
- ^ "New Coronavirus'MERS'WHO Beware of Pandemic Spreading in Europe" Nihon Keizai Shimbun, May 2013, 5, morning edition, page 29. The expression "new coronavirus" is only a heading, and in the text, it is written as "new virus" and "Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) coronavirus".
- ^ "Cold virus companion, MERS, the world is wary ── Prevention is hand washing and mask (Genki Navi)" Nihon Keizai Shimbun, June 2013, 6, evening edition, page 28.In the text "New coronavirusThe expression "Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)" can be seen.
- ^ "Strengthening vigilance for'new corona', 6 countries infected, 20 dead, 2nd place in Saudi, both onset", Yomiuri Shimbun, May 2013, 5, evening edition, page 16. "The World Health Organization (WHO) announced on the 1thNew coronavirusRegarding (the following is omitted). "
- ^ "Caution for the new coronavirus" SARS's return "", Yomiuri Shimbun, morning edition, May 2013, 5, p. 22. "New coronavirusInfection is widespread in the Middle East and Europe. (Omitted below) "
- ^ "Strengthening inspection of new corona" Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, "Infection in the world", Yomiuri Shimbun, May 2014, 5, evening edition, page 26. "Infection spreads mainly in the Middle EastNew coronavirusThe number of patients with "MERS coronavirus" is (abbreviated below).
- ^ "Coronavirus epidemic in the Middle East, be wary in Japan," Yomiuri Shimbun, June 2014, 6, morning edition, p. 26. "Infection spreads mainly in the Middle EastNew coronavirusReport of patients with "MERS coronavirus" (abbreviated below) "
- ^ Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV); Announcement of the Coronavirus Study Group Journal of Virology, Published ahead of print 15 May 2013, doi: 10.1128 / JVI.01244-13
- ^ Naming of the Novel Coronavirus WHO, 28 May 2013
- ^ Angle: The endless MERS, why no vaccine, Reuters, June 2015, 6.
- ^ "Not applicable to emergencies, Korean MERS" Travel restrictions are not required "WHO", Nihon Keizai Shimbun, June 2015, 6, morning edition, page 18. "MERS was confirmed in 6New coronavirusIs a respiratory illness caused by (abbreviated below). "
- ^ "I want to know now! Prevention and treatment of infectious diseases Hirosaki University planning series (46) Lessons from the MERS uproar" "Asahi Shimbun』January 2018, 1 morning edition (Aomori prefecture version), page 26.
Kurashiki(Living kishi)OkayamaLocated in the south ofCity.. The townscape of white walls remainsKurashiki Bikan Area,HonshuとShikokuTieSeto Ohashi BridgeKnown for such.Also in the Chugoku regionCore cityBoasts the largest populationPublic health centerIs also specified.
In Okayama PrefecturePrefectural office locationAdjacent to eastOkayama CitySecond place after (ChugokuWith a population of over 3, which is the third largest), along with Okayama City and surrounding local governmentsOkayama metropolitan areaIs forming[Note 1]. Also,Binchu Prefectural Citizen's BureauThe main office is located in the western part of the prefecture (Takahashi RiverIt also functions as a central city (basin area)..In the city centerKurashiki RiverThe area along the lineEdo PeriodDirectly controlled by the ShogunateHeaven) Prospered when it was placed, and the white-walled townscape that weaves Japanese and Western styles is still there.Bikan districtIt is preserved as one of the prefecture's leading tourist towns.On the other hand, in the coastal areaPetroleum complexHeavy chemical industrial zone has been formed, and the shipment value of manufactured goods in the city (2016) has reached over 3 trillion yen.,OsakaAnd so onWest JapanOn behalf ofIndustrial cityAlso has a face as.
The inauguration of Kurashiki City1928 And then1967 Former Kurashiki, Kojima, and Tamashima citiesNew mergerAs a result, the current Kurashiki City (2nd generation) was established.Furthermore, the old three cities and the current city are in the surrounding towns and villages.Transfer mergerSince the city area has been expanded repeatedly, it is composed of various areas with different geography, history, and culture, and the core urban areas are also distributed in each area.As a major areaAdministrationとTourism OfKurashiki,Heavy chemical industrial zoneAt the knees ofMizushima,School uniform-jeans OfMecca-Kojima,Trading portとShinkansenHave a stationTamashimaand so on.
The city area is located in the south central part of Okayama prefecture, in the midwestern part of the city.Takahashi RiverFlows from north to southSeto Inland SeaIs pouring into. Most of the plains are reclaimed landAlluvial plainIt is occupied by and is relatively flat except for the Kojima area.There are many place names with "islands" such as Kojima, Kamejimayama, Tamashima, and Tsurajima in the city, but those areas are literally "islands", and the current city area is formed by reclamation. ..
Sanyo Shinkansen-Sanyo Main Line-Sanyo Expressway-National Route 2Crosses east and west,San'in districtTieHakubi Line,ShikokuTieSeto Ohashi Bridge(Seto Ohashi Line-Seto Chuo Expressway) Also passes through the city, and has come to occupy an important position as a node for transportation and logistics.
Main natural terrain
- Tanematsuyama -258.4m Kurashiki Grain river
- Mt. Ooyama-143.7m Kurashiki Ikusaka
- Mukaiyama-100.0m Kurashiki Mukaiyama
- Ohirayama-161.9m Mizushima Archipelago Yagara
- Kamotsujiyama-283.9m Mizushima Homatsu
- Mt. Yataka-307.6m Tamashima Ceramics
- Mt. Washu -133.5m Kojima Shimotsui Noura
- Ryuo Mountain-203.4m Kojima Ajino
- Ojigadake-227.8m Kojima Karakoto
- Yukayama -273.1m Yuka Kojima
- Mt. Sensen-269.9m Kojima Tanaguchi
- Mt. Washine-399.2m Mabi sister * The highest peak in the city
- Takahashi River --110.7 km:First-class river(Source Niimi CityHanami) * One of the three major rivers in Okayama.
- Odagawa ―― 40.2 km: First-class river (headwater) HiroshimaKamiishi Kogen Town）
- Kurashiki River --13.6 km:Second-class river(The Shiodome River that originates from the Bikan district, the former headwaters of Satsuki and Takahashi River)
- Satomi River (Tamashima) --13.3 km: Second-class river (headwater) Asaguchi CityKamokata Town Mt. Myoken)
- Odagawa(Kojima) --5.4 km: Second-class river (source Kojima Yanaida Ishizuchiyama)
- Shimomura River (Kojima) --2.16 km: Second-class river (source Kojimakaminocho)
- Gonai River (Kojima) --5.15 km: Second-class river (joins the headwaters forest / Kimi and Kurashiki rivers)
- Okayama Plain
- Kojima Peninsula
- Mizushima Nada
A lot of warm and sunny days with little rainSeto Inland Sea climateWhile belonging toTakahashi RiverRich inWater resourcesWater scarcity is rare due to the benefits of. From winter to spring,Mainland ChinaFlows in fromYellow sandYou may be hit by. Also in winterSnowfallThe snow is observed once or twice a year, but heavy snowfall is extremely low.
Pacific highCovered insummerIs unique to the Seto Inland Sea coastcalmOccurs and exceeds 35 degreesIntense heat-Extreme heatThe dayTropical nightThere are days when In addition, there are a series of steep mountains of XNUMX-hundreds meters that are located in the south of the Seto Inland Sea.Shikoku MountainsBytyphoonIs rarely hit directly, and even if it passes directly above, the power is weakened in the Shikoku Mountains, and it is often a case that it does not cause serious damage.
MostlyAlluvial plainとReclaimed landIn the plain area, there are many lowlands with little difference from the surface of the river or the sea,Meiji EraThe Takahashi River, which was divided into east and west, causes frequent floodsFlood damageThere were many areas. But,Taisho eraAfter the rehabilitation work was carried out along with the maintenance of the irrigation canalFlood damageHas decreased.
As a remarkable meteorological disaster that occurred in recent years2004 typhoon intensive landingbyclimaxDamage such as2018 OfHeisei 30 year 7 month heavy rain(Torrential rain in western Japan)MabiLarge-scale flood damage in the district.
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||16.1|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||9.2|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||4.6|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||0.3|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−5.4|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||34.4|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||152.5||144.5||175.7||189.8||199.2||143.1||173.0||206.5||155.2||166.7||149.7||145.8||2,001.3|
|Source 1:Japanese Meteorological Agency(Statistical period of normal value: 1991-2020)|
|Source 2: Japan Meteorological Agency|
- Area: 354.73 km²
- Population: X NUM X people
- Men: 235,816
- Women: 247,529
- Number of households: 201,601
- Population density: 1,362.57 people/km²
(Depending on the registered population as of the end of August 25)
|Kurashiki City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Kurashiki City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Kurashiki City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Relationship with neighboring cities
Our cityOkayama metropolitan areaIncluded inOkayama CityIn addition to human exchanges, it has a close relationship with the government, and the overwhelming majority of people commute to Okayama. However, both cities have broken the merger concept that was led by the prefecture in the past, and Kurashiki City onceRepresentative officeWas placedHeaven, Okayama cityOutside Daimyo Ofcastle townThere is also a deep-rooted rivalry due to the historical difference in the establishment of the central region. The Kojima area is the same old as Okayama city.Bizen country, In the Edo periodOkayama DomainIt is under the control of Okayama City, and the transportation is better in Okayama City. The head office is often relocated and the first store is opened in Okayama City.
Also, it is west across the prefectural borderFukuyama metropolitan areaAndSeto Ohashi Bridge(Seto Inland Sea) On the opposite bankTakamatsu metropolitan areaThere are not a few exchanges with.The situation differs depending on the area in the city, but due to the geographical location, the Tamashima area and Kurashiki area along the JR Sanyo Main LineFukuyama, The Kojima area in the southTakamatsuThere are also commuters to work and school.
Adjacent local governments
- Okayama City(Kita,South ward）
- General corporation
- Asaguchi City
- Oda DistrictYakake
- Tokubo-gunHayashima Town
Kagawa(Adjacent at sea)
Ancient to medieval
The oldest archaeological site in the city is around 2 BCPre-earthenware era OfWashuyama RuinsAnd at that timeSeto Inland SeaIs presumed to have been land. 1 years agoIce ageThe sea level rose after the end, and it became the sea by 6000 years ago. In addition, there are many archaeological sites that are famous in academic history.
The earliest to be formed as a villageKibijiCurrent located in the south ofSho districtNorthSo, this area was once called "Kibi no Tsu"Kibi countryBecause it was the gateway to the sea, around 100 BCJoto RuinsTo (jotouiseki)Shield construction site(Tatetsuki Iseki)Obosan KofunFlock, around the 6th centuryEarthenwareIn addition to the ruins of the Futago kiln that produced the product, many archaeological sites such as those built around 650 are concentrated.
The current Kurashiki city area has been around since the 3rd centuryRitsuryokuUntil it becomes Kibi Province,Asuka PeriodLate 7th centuryRebellionAfter the Kibi division that was triggered byKojimaThe districts included inBizen,Other than thatBitchuBecame. The center of Btsutyuu andKokufuAre both adjacent to the north of Kurashiki CityBi Chugoku Bunji TempleHaveGeneral corporationIt is presumed that it was located in the west of the Takahashi River.Mabi districtBorn in Kibi Province's influential clan, Shimomichi, who was based in the areaKibi MabiWas activeNara periodIt was around the latter half of the 8th century.
Kurashiki area OfKurashiki Bikan AreaThe surrounding area is Kibi's Anami (Kojima LakeとKojima BayWas called the prototype)Inland seaFloat onTsurugata mountainとMukaiyamaIt originates from Tsurugata Island (Enkamejima, Achijima) formed by. End of the 8th centuryHeian periodAt the beginning, it had already been landed and the surrounding area was a tidal flat called Achigata. In the middle of the 10th century,Fujiwara Junyu no RanAfter,Yoshiko OnoTo the south of Mount TsurugatacityIt is said that Mr. Ono ruled until the middle ages. The name of Kurashiki appearsThe early modern periodBut since thenSailorThe port of (Kako) is said to have been around the current Funakura town. The sailors were embarked on a number of battles in the area,Naval forceIt is said that he played an active part as. By the way, the estuary of the Takahashi River in the middle agesFunao TownIt is in the vicinity of Mizue, Funaicho, Yanaihara.
Kojima areaIs on the west side of a remote island called Kibijima (or Bizenjima).Record of Ancient MattersAnd 'ManyoshuBecause it was a key point of maritime transportation from ancient times written inYamato kingshipIn the age ofTonkuraWas placed.Nara periodErected inKumano Twelve Company RightsOf temples and shrines and Kayo-no-shoManorEtc. existed and functioned as a relay point connecting Honshu and Shikoku.Fujiwara Junyu no Ran-Genpei battleBattle of Fujito-Northern and Southern DynastiesInvolved in the battle ofSengoku periodThe battle for the Australian clan was held as a political and military point, and it was often the stage of war. 『Taiheki]Takanori KojimaThere is a theory that he is from here.
Tamashima areaUntil the early Edo period, the plains were surrounded by islands such as Nanashima, Kashiwajima, and Otoshima.JinnoumiIt was an inland sea called (Motaiumi). The area from Yashima to Doguchi is a natural port known as Monotomari, which became the gateway to the sea in Biei China from the Middle Ages, and was produced around Kameyama from Sue from the Kofun period to the Muromachi period.Sue ware(Kameyama ware)JarI was shipping earthenware such as (turtle). Also, the sea around the old city of Tamashima is read as "Tama no Ura" in Manyoshu, and the place isGenpei battle-Battle of MizushimaWas set inOtoshimaとKashiwajimaIt is presumed to be the area surrounded by the seven islands located north of.
- Kuboya District -Achigo (Achi,Manju,Obi), Oichigo (Ouchi, Kawairi, Sakazu, Mizue), Biyango (Yuan, Nishioka, Asahara)
- Tou-gun -Fukaigo (Futako, Matsushima, Kamito, Mountains), Ekiyago (Yabe, Hibata)
- Shimoda-gun -Kabego (Kawabe), Sonogo (Okada, market), Hattago (Yasuda), Kuzumago (XNUMX), Kuremekyo (younger sister), Hohokugo (ceramic), Hataharago (Tsujita)
- Asakuchi -Majingo (Kashiwajima, Otoshima, Kurosaki), Funaho (Funaho), Achigo (Nishiachi）
- Bizen country
- Kojima -Kojimago (Hayashi, Kimi, Kushida, Sohara, Fukue), Dorago (Rento, Fukuda, Shimotsui, etc.)
*Current place names estimated to be in the vicinity are in parentheses
The early modern period
Kurashiki IslandsToyotomi AdministrationWas the five oldUkita HideyaStartedReclamation Edo PeriodAfter that, these islands continued to land, forming the present plain. Above allShodoshimaThe size of Kibijima that is comparable toKojima PeninsulaIt became.Edo PeriodTo enter theBakuhan systemBelow is a rather complicated rule, with various territories cluttered from place to place. Kurashiki is the territoryRepresentative officeOther thanBitchu Matsuyama Domain-Okayama Domain(Duck-Ikusaka DomainEtc.)Asao Domain-Tanba Kameyama Domain-Okada DomainIn addition to other daimyo territories, there were the Chigyosho (Hatamoto territory) and the shrine territory.
HeavenThe old city of Kurashiki became Takahashi RiverKojima BayTiecanalAsKurashiki RiverWas made into an inland port town,1614 Bitchu Matsuyama CastleWas the secretary of BitchuMasakazu Kobori JinyaAfter holdingRepresentative officeThe (dominant place) was set. After that, Kurashiki developed as a merchant town because of the function of the port.Annual tributeIt was as an accumulation place of. The Kurashiki Deputy Office increased the population by giving preferential treatment to the autonomy of merchants, and the territory was nominally 5 stones, but in fact it controlled more than 10 stones. By the way, Kurashiki Daikansho is nowKurashiki Ivy SquarePlaced in a placeBikan district OfKurashikiIs a storehouse of merchants who have gained wealth through this.
Kojima areaOkayama DomainIs a clan ofAmagi Ikeda familyIt is an old industry under the ruleShiodaIn addition toNittaCultivated inCottonUsedWeavingBecame popular,Monopoly systemTo become a financial pillar. The products made by weaving eventuallyLocal industryAnd,braid,足 袋And other specialty products to form the foundation of "Kojima, the town of textiles". Out of the coastal portShimotsui TheKitamaebunePorts of call, Tanoguchi and Shimomura (current lower town)Yukari DaigenとShikokuKotohira ShrineIt prospered as a port connecting the two.
In the Tamashima area,Bitchu Matsuyama DomainFeudal lordKatsutaka Mizutani-KatsumuneParent and childOkayama DomainThe land reclamation with Otoshima and Kashiwajima, which were facing the Seto Inland Sea side, was reclaimed. After that, Mr. Mizutani created a waterway called Takase-dori, and Tamashima Nitta and Agasaki Nitta in the downstream are from the Takahashi River upstream.Takase boatThe goods carried byKitamaebuneIt was developed as a shipping port to be loaded on. Eventually it became known nationwide as "Tamashima Minato",1693 Many of the territories were requisitioned by the Shogunate after the break of Mr. Mizutani, except for the area around Haguro Shrine, which remained as the territory of Bitchu Matsuyama domain, Kurashiki Daikan, Okayama domain,Tanba Kameyama DomainIt was subdivided and controlled.
- 689 - Emperor emperorIn 3Kibi country Bizen country,China,Bingo countryIs divided into
- 701 - HometownToKumano Shrine, To liveHonjo HachimanguIs built.
- 717 -Kibi MabiAbe Nakamaro-GenkyouTogether withEnvoyAsTang GuoCross over.
- 733 --A disciple of GenboGyokiByYukayama-Yukari Daigen,the sameBalanceIn a yearEntsuji Temple,Fujitoji TempleEtc. are built.
- 859 - IslandsNiga Rigen Daishi (Holy treasure) Is built.
- 939 - Johei Tenkei no RanでJun Fujiwara ShimotsuiOffshoreBusanBuild a fort.
- 1183 - Mizushima Nada OfOtoshima-KashiwajimaAt Genpei Battle (Responsibility and Rebellion of Toshinaga)・Battle of MizushimaOccurs.
- 1185 - FujiyaAt Genpei Battle (Responsibility and Rebellion of Toshinaga)・Battle of FujitoOccurs.
- 1221 - Seku no RanHappensEmperor GotobaPrince ofYorihito-shinIs washed away to Kojima.
- 1336 - Northern and Southern DynastiesIn the battle ofTakashi AshikagaLanded from ShimotsuiFukuyama battleOccurs.
- 1550 -Tamashima Minato and Matsuyama (TakahashiThe transportation of goods by Takase Fune begins.
- 1584 - Ukita Hideya HayashimaA levee embankment is built from to the mouth of the Takahashi River.
- 1606 - Bizen DomainShimotsui CastleComplete(1639 Abandoned castle,Amagi JinyaMove to).
- 1615 - Nagami Ito Okada Domain(Okada, Mabi Town) Is standing.
- 1616 -Near Kurashiki/TamashimaMizushima NadaNitta development starts at.
- 1642 --Kurashiki Village becomes the direct control of the Shogunate. The whole area of Tamashima areaBitchu Matsuyama DomainBecome the rule of.
- 1704 --Mr. Obi EdogawaYasuhiro TogawaIs Nitta off the coast of Obie (Chayamachi) Is started.
- 1779 - YoshihiroOshoEntsuji TempleStart training at.
- 1829 - Takezaemon NozakiStarted the salt farm business in Kojima (Ajino / Akasaki).
- 1866 - Kurashiki Asao uproar.
* For information on mergers of cities, towns and villages, see the transition of the city area below.
- 1871 (Meiji4 years)- Abandoned DomainIn Kurashiki-mura, Kuboya-gunKurashiki PrefectureA government office is set up.
- 1872 (Meiji 5) --Kurashiki PrefectureFukuyama PrefectureEtc. merged into Fukatsu prefecture, the following yearOdaRenamed to.
- 1875 (Meiji 8) --Oda PrefectureOkayamaMerged with.
- 1881 (Meiji 14) --The first Tamashima spinning mill in the city operates on Otoshima (Tamashima Otoshima).
- 1882 (Meiji 15) --One of Japan's first beachesSamiOpened in.
- 1889 (22th year of Meiji)- Municipal systemWith the enforcement, Kuboya-gunKurashiki VillageWas launched.
- 1891 (Meiji 24) --Enforced the town systemKurashikiWill be.In Kurashiki-cho, Kuboya-gunSanyo RailwayKurashiki StationIs opened, and the railway can be built for the first time.
- 1921 (Taisho10 years) --Production of school uniforms begins in the Kojima area.
- 1923 (Taisho 12) --Kurabo Industries Central Hospital (currentlyKurashiki Central Hospital) Is opened.
- 1925 (14th year of Taisho)- Takahashi RiverThe renovation work is completed.
- 1926 (Taisho 15) --Kurashiki Silk Ori Co., Ltd. is established in Kurashiki City, Okayama Prefecture by Magosaburo Ohara.
- 1927 (Showa2 years) --Kurashiki-cho, Tsukubo-gunWanshou Village-Otaka VillageWas newly established and merged, and againKurashikiWas launched.
- 1928 (Showa 3) --Kurashiki-cho, Tsukubo-gun enforced the city system,Kurashiki City (first city) was established (second city in Okayama Prefecture).
- 1930 (Showa 5)- Ohara Museum of ArtOpened.
- 1934 (Showa 9)- Mt. Washu・ Ojigatake HillSeto Inland Sea National ParkSpecified in.
- 1936 (Showa 11)- Kurashiki City SongEstablished (first generation).
- 1945 (Showa 20)- Mizushima air raidOccurred (June 6nd). Mizushima Aircraft Mfg. Co., Ltd.Air raidWill be destroyed by.
- 1948 (Showa 23) --Kojima City was established by the merger of 3 towns and 1 village in Kojima District.
- 1952 (Showa 27) --Tamashima-cho, Asakuchi-gun enforced the city system, and Tamashima-shi was established.
- 1953 (Showa 28)- Mizushima Seaside Industrial AreaConstruction begins.
- 1954 (Showa 29) --The Washuyama site is discovered.
- 1965 (40) --In the Kojima areajeansProduction begins.
- 1967 (Showa 42) --Kurashiki City (first generation), Kojima City, and Tamashima City merged to form a new company.The current Kurashiki City (second generation) is established..Established Kurashiki City Song (2nd generation, current).
- 1968 (43) --Kurashiki City Traditional Beauty Preservation Ordinance was enactedBikan districtStart maintenance of.
- 1975 (Showa 50)- Sanyo ShinkansenShin Kurashiki StationOpened (renamed from Tamashima Station).
- 1988 (Showa 63)- Sanyo ExpresswayKurashiki JCT - Fukuyama East ICMeanwhile, the same Hayashima branch line Kurashiki JCT- Hayashima ICThe space is open.
- 1988 (Showa 63) --Kojima ・Sakaide(Kagawa) TieSeto Ohashi BridgeIs completed.Seto Chuo ExpresswayOpened,JRHonshi Bisan Line(Seto Ohashi Line) Is opened.
- 2002 (14)- Core cityDesignated as (30th in the whole country).
Origin of place name
The name of the current Kurashiki City is derived from the former place name "Kurashiki Village" in the area around the Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter, which is also known as a tourist destination nationwide. The place name Kurashiki was a place to collect annual tribute rice and tributes from the surrounding territories in order to send them to the lord in the Middle Ages.Kura siteThe theory that it is derived from "is considered to be influential among local historians. Kurashiki Village is said to have once been the site of Kurashiki. It is said that "Kurayashiki" was changed to "Kurayashiki" because "Kurayashiki" was lined up, and "Kurayashiki" is also said to mean "Kurayashiki" or "Kurayashiki". .. It is said that Kurashiki Village was born between the Warring States period and the Azuchi-Momoyama period (1565 to 1585), and was sometimes written as "Kurashiki" or "Kurasuke". In the Edo period, the Shogunate Daikansho was set up and became a Jinya town, and it also became a distribution center for supplies. The foundation around the current Bikan Historical Quarter was born.
In addition, although Kurashiki sites were located all over the country, there are cases where place names derived from Kurashiki sites remain until the present day, as in Kurashiki City. For example, in the same Okayama prefectureMimasakaHayashino has also been called Kurashiki Village since the Warring States period. In addition, this also became a heavenly territory during the Edo period and had a representative office.1918 (Taisho 7) MimasakaAida DistrictKurashiki Town has been renamed to Hayashino Town, which is derived from the old town name of Hayanogo.Tokubo-gunThe name of Kurashiki was handed over to Kurashiki Town. Even now, from the forest to the Yoshino River (Yoshii RiverThe word Shimokurashiki remains in Kose, Mimasaka City, downstream of the tributary.Uno BusThere are still remnants of the Kurashiki site, such as the Shimokurashiki bus stop on the route operated by.
Change of city limits
Kurashiki, Ajino, and Tamashima villages, where the county office was located in the Meiji era, absorbed the surrounding villages, and these areas separated by large-scale rivers and mountains spread their municipality and expanded the city area. .. Showa 36, Governor Miki Okayama PrefectureSaidaiji City・33 municipalities including former Kurashiki city, Kojima city, Tamashima city, Tamano city, and former Soja city will mergeOkayama Prefecture South Million City Construction PlanWas proposed by the council and all municipal councils reached a merger agreement.
However, the three city chiefs of Kurashiki, Okayama, and Kojima did not apply for the merger,Yukio TakahashiThe disappearance of Mayor Kurashiki (This is called "China News", which is the act of occupying the parliamentary seats of men and women, which is believed to have been prepared by the merger promotion group, in addition to the pressure of Governor Miki and Kiyoshi Mori Kiyoshi.Red newspaperMayor Kurashiki's slanderous defamation caused by the issuance, etc., was distributed as a newspaper article for free, and disappeared due to the fact that Mayor Takahashi felt himself in danger before and after the signing ceremony), and the withdrawal of 3 cities and Governor Miki's Due to sudden death, it was never realized.
After the idea of a million city merger failed,Ministry of Home AffairsUnder SecretaryBy presenting the relief plan, the policy was changed to a gradual merger for each block divided into two, a Bizen block centering on Okayama city and a Bichu block centering on old Kurashiki city. After that, the former Kurashiki City, Kojima City, and Tamashima City, which were participating in the merger council, were to be merged, but the reason for the merger of these three old cities was the origin of the Okayama Prefecture South Million City Construction Plan Problem. The Mizushima Seaside Industrial Zone is located in the area of the former three cities, and the factory land of the Seaside Industrial Zone is located where the boundaries of the three cities at that time, such as the sea and rivers in each of the Kurashiki City Mizushima, Kojima City, and Tamashima City districts, are not set vaguely. It is also said to be a merger that avoids the outbreak of so-called territorial dispute, which is caused by what was created.
|date||Municipalities that were incorporated after the establishment of the new city|
|1971 (Showa 46) January 3||Tokubo-gunShomuraMerged into.|
|1972 (Showa 47) January 5||Tokubo-gunChayamachiMerged into.|
|2005 (17) April 8||AsakuchiFunao Town,Kibi-gunMabi-choMerged into.|
Kurashiki-shi is March, 23 "city planning master plan" In the process, "Regional Town Development Policy <Regional Concept>" The area under the jurisdiction of the central government office (Kurashiki) and Mizushima/Tamashima/Kojima branch, which have a large population/area size and a certain extent of living area, are “regions”. The areas under the jurisdiction of Sho, Chayamachi, Funaho, and Mabi branch, which are small but carry familiar living areas, are set as "districts". The city is divided into 4 regions and 4 districts, and a policy of city planning is set up..
Of the above 8 areas, Kurashiki and Mizushima are equivalent to the old Kurashiki city area in two areas, and in other areas, the jurisdiction of each branch is equivalent to the old municipal area. Note that the unit designations of the eight areas may change depending on the case and organization, and it is flexible to unify the regional or district or other designations without distinguishing them from the regions/districts, or to call them without the unit designation. Is called.
In addition, there are multiple variations in area division depending on the organization, for example, "4 districts" are included in neighboring "regions", Sho/Chayamachi is included in Kurashiki, and Funaho/Mabi is included in Tamashima. In addition, Kurashiki and Mizushima are sometimes treated as "Kurashiki" in the sense of the former Kurashiki city area.
- Incumbent mayor
- ■ 2008 May 4The selection of mayors was conducted by Kenzo Furuichi (59), the current mayor, Kaori Ito (41), former director of the Multilateral Economic Office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Mae Kurashiki City (53), and Tadashi Akiyama (3). First name is a candidate,Japan Communist PartyAbandoned his own candidate. As a result of the vote, Ito won the second place, Furuichi, by 8,220 votes. Became the first female mayor in the Chugoku and Shikoku regions. (Title, title, age, etc. are those of the time)
- ■ 2012 May 4The mayor election was held in Ito, with the current mayor of Ito, and a representative of the citizen group "Our Society for Creating Kurashiki Municipal Affairs"KyotoMt. Ooyama SakimachiTwo members of the Diet, Ryosuke Yabiki (41), recommended by the Japanese Communist Party, are running. As a result of the vote, Ito defeated Yabiki by an overwhelmingly large difference (2 votes) and re-elected.
- Successive mayors (after 3 city mergers)
(+ sign died while in office)
|First generation||Mt. Ooyama Shigeki||March 1967, 3-March 5, 1979||Retired from the former Mayor of Kurashiki|
|2||Yoshio Takizawa||March 1979, 3-March 5, 1991||The last mayor of Tamashima, serving as assistant director of Kurashiki city|
|3||Yukio Watanabe+||March 1991, 3-March 5, 1996||Former president of Mizushima Rubber Supplies died while in office|
|4||Takeshi Nakata||March 1996, 5-March 20, 2004||After being an assistant from the city staff, elected as a promotion agent for attracting Tivoli parks|
|5||Kenzo Furuichi||March 2004, 5-March 19, 2008||Former prefectural assembly chairman, from Kojima area|
|6||Kaori Ito||April 2008, 5-Current position||Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsFormer Director of Multilateral Economic Office, International Department|
City hall organization
Kurashiki City HallSee also
Administrative areaKurashiki-Kojima-Tamashima-Mizushima-village-Chayamachi-Funaho-MabiAnd 8 divided. There is a main office in Kurashiki Ward, and branch offices are located in the remaining seven districts. The three branch offices of Kojima, Tamashima, and Mizushima have general affairs section, tax office, citizen section, welfare section, national health care section, industry section, construction section, etc.
Only major organizations (bureaus) are listed (as of April 2011, 23)
- Main office
- Mayor's office
- Planning and Finance Bureau
- General Affairs Bureau
- Civic Affairs Bureau
- Environmental Recycling Bureau
- Health and Welfare Bureau
- Culture and Industry Bureau
- Construction Bureau
- Boat Racing Business Bureau
- Cash room
- Fire department
- Congress Secretariat
- Board of education
- Outer Office (Election Management Committee, Audit Office, Fairness Committee, Agriculture Committee)
- Kojima branch
- Tamashima branch
- Mizushima branch
- Sho branch
- Chayamachi Branch
- Funaho Branch
- Mabi Branch
- Number of people: 43 people
- Term of office: June 2021, 3 (Reiwa 2 years) --June 1, 2025 (Reiwa 7 years)
- Chair: Kimihito Nakanishi (Future Club)
- Vice Chairman: Takaaki Shiozu (Shinsei Club)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Representative name (◎ is representative)|
|Future Club||8||◎ Ken Ohashi, Mikion Akazawa, Takamitsu Katayama, Kimihito Nakanishi, Ryugo Harada, Shuko Yano, Takio Yamabata, Akio Wakabayashi|
|Living wound straight club||7||◎ Hideyo Mimura, Ryuji Araki, Yuki Ito, Katsuhiko Kitahata, Tomohiro Namba, Mamoru Mori, Hiroshi Moriya|
|Komeito Kurashiki City Council||7||◎ Shozo Kajita, Taeko Ide, Koji Ikumizu, Takataka Senda, Yoshiyuki Nakanishi, Atsuko Arakaki, Takanori Yabuta|
|Shinsei Club||5||◎ Takeyoshi Ohashi, Hideyuki Omori, Takaaki Shiozu, Hiroshi Takimoto, Yasuaki Matsunari|
|New style living||5||◎ Yutaka Hinata, Yasuhiro Ashida, Katsuya Ozaki, Mitsuhiro Nakajima, Toshimitsu Hirai|
|Japanese Communist Party Kurashiki City Council||4||◎ Masahiko Sueda, Akiko Taguchi, Makimi Tanabe, Seishi Miyake|
|Blue Sky Citizen's Club||3||◎ Akisa Fujii, Hinako Kogo, Takejiro Sai Rattan|
|Parliamentary group||4||Yasuyuki Akita, Manabu Shiozu, Hiroyuki Tokio, Kaoruko Fujiwara|
Okayama Prefectural Assembly (Kurashiki City/Tokubo District Election District)
- Constant number: 14 people
- Term: September 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 15) to September 2023th, 5 (5th year of Reiwa)
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Kaitaka Takahashi||LDPOkayama Prefectural Assembly|
|Soichiro Yamada||KomeitoOkayama Prefectural Assembly|
|Hiromichi Senda||Liberal Democratic Party Okayama Prefectural Assembly|
|Yoshida Tohru||Komeito Okayama Prefectural Assembly|
|Shuichi Nakatsuka||Liberal Democratic Party Okayama Prefectural Assembly|
|Masahiro Akiyama||Democratic and prefectural club||No party membership|
|Satoshi Yanagita||Democratic and prefectural club||No party membership|
|Nobuko Sumasu||Japan Communist PartyOkayama Prefectural Assembly|
|Keiichi Oda||LDP prefectural assembly|
|Yasuyuki Hasuoka||Liberal Democratic Party Okayama Prefectural Assembly|
|Ryosuke Torii||Democratic and prefectural club||Party membershipConstitutional Democratic Party|
|Hideki Watanabe||Liberal Democratic Party Okayama Prefectural Assembly|
|Yasuhiro Endo||Liberal Democratic Party Okayama Prefectural Assembly|
House of Representatives
- Term of office: October 2021, 3 (Reiwa 10 years) --October 31, 2025 (Reiwa 7 years) ("49th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Okayama Prefecture 4st Ward(OldFunao Town,Mabi-choKurashiki City excluding the area)||Mt. Hashimoto||LDP||5||Constituency|
|Michiyoshi Yuki||Constitutional Democratic Party||6||Proportional revival|
|Okayama Prefecture 5st Ward(Former Funaho Town, Kurashiki City in Mabi Town Area, etc.)||Katsunobu Kato||LDP||7||Constituency|
- Kurashiki Police Station : Kurashiki/Chayamachi/Sho
- Kojima police station : Kojima (Shimotsui, hometown)
- Mizushima Police Station : Mizushima (Fukuda)
- Tamashima Police Station : Tamashima/Mabi/Funeho
- Kurashiki Fire Department
- Nakasu Branch Office, Sho Branch Office, East Branch Office (Hayashima Town is also under the jurisdiction)
- Mizushima Fire Department
- Kojima Fire Department
- Rinko Branch Office, Kotoura Branch Office, Hometown Branch Office, Shimotsui Branch Office
- Tamashima Fire Station
- Mabi Branch Office, North Branch Office, Yuzaki Branch Office, West Branch Office (Kanamitsu-cho, Asaguchi City)
- Countermeasures against fire
- A three-piece set has been deployed at the Mizushima Fire Department based on the Disaster Prevention Law such as the Petroleum Complex. In addition, there is the Okayama Prefectural Disaster Prevention Equipment Center within the Mizushima Fire Department and the complex where fire engines are deployed. In addition, companies jointly deploy fire engines. Comprehensive disaster prevention drills are regularly conducted based on the Okayama Prefecture Petroleum Complex and other disaster prevention plans.
Until the mid-1990s Kurashiki was an industrial area andKojima Boat RacecourseWith abundant income fromLocal allocation taxIt was a non-delivering organization that did not receive any treatment.Therefore, there were many unpopular voices from the citizens, such as the construction of luxurious facilities such as city halls and roads that seemed excessive. Despite the flattening of population growthLand use planningIs not reviewed,SprawlThe public works expenses represented by the sewer system swelled and put pressure on the public finances.[Source required] As a result, as the income declines due to the prolonged economic downturn, it becomes a local allocation tax delivery organization.
Currently working on reducing spending. For example, administrative measures are reviewed every year by a rolling system for three years to reduce projects that do not require urgency, control the issuance of municipal bonds that are debts, and reduce the number of municipal staff by outsourcing facility management. However, the transfer of tax sources as part of decentralization has not progressed momentarily, and the financial situation is still difficult due to the drastic decrease in local allocation tax grants and the redemption of municipal bonds.
- General account -175,243,790 thousand yen (105.0)
- Special account -130,522,01 thousand yen (101.6)[Note 3]
- Property zone accounting-51,828 thousand yen (86.4)
- Corporate Accounting-JPY 50,959,332 (93.7)[Note 4]
- Public debt expenses-17,373,849 thousand yen (103.1)
- Voluntary financial resources-95,451,277 thousand yen (104.1)
- city tax -79,806,944 thousand yen (99.3)
- Dependent financial resources-79,792,513 thousand yen (106.1)
Fiscal adjustment fund -11,070 million yen (up 159 million yen, as of March 30, 3)
Municipal bond balance -172,814,479 thousand yen (177,289 thousand yen increase, 28)
Financial capability index -0.865 (29)
*The figures in parentheses are year-on-year changes.
Sister cities/partner cities
- sister city
- St. Poltencity(AustriaLower Austria）
- Kansascity(The United States of AmericaMissouri）
- Christchurchcity(New Zealand countryCanterbury）
- Friendship city
- Partner city
Office organization in Kurashiki
Office organization of Okayama Prefecture
- Okayama Prefectural BureauMain government building
- Okayama Prefecture Bichu Health Center-Jurisdiction over Soja City and Hayashima Town. Kurashiki city is under the jurisdiction of Kurashiki city public health center.
- Okayama Prosecutor's OfficeKurashiki Branch
- Kurashiki Public Prosecutor's Office, Tamashima Public Prosecutor's Office, Kojima Public Prosecutor's Office
- Okayama Legal Affairs BureauKurashiki Branch
- Okayama Finance OfficeKurashiki branch office
- KurashikiTax office・Kojima Tax Office/Tamashima Tax Office
- Kobe CustomsMizushima Customs Branch
- Okayama Labor Bureau
- Japan Pension Service
- Kurashiki East Pension Office
- Kurashiki West Pension Office
- HiroshimaQuarantine stationMizushima branch office
- Chugoku-Shikoku Agricultural Administration BureauKurashiki Statistics Information Branch Office
- KobePlant quarantineHiroshima Branch Mizushima Branch Office
- China Department of TransportationOkayama Transport BureauMizushima Maritime Office
- Chugoku Regional Development Bureau
- Sixth District Coast Guard HeadquartersMizushima Coast Guard
- Self-Defense Forces Okayama Regional Cooperation HeadquartersKurashiki Regional Office
- Okayama District CourtKurashiki Branch
- Okayama Family CourtKurashiki Branch / Kojima Branch / Tamashima Branch
- Kurashiki Magistrate Court・ Kojima Summary Court ・ Tamashima Summary Court
- Kurashiki City is the only city that has three summary courts other than ordinance-designated cities.
Major medical institutions
- Kurashiki Central Hospital - Disaster base hospital
- Kawasaki Medical School Hospital --Disaster base hospital
- Kurashiki Medical Center
- Mizushima Central Hospital
- Kurashiki MedicalConsumer cooperative・ Mizushima Kyodo Hospital
- Tamashima Central Hospital
- Kurashiki Medical Life Cooperative / Tamashima Kyodo Hospital
- Kurashiki Municipal Municipal Hospital(Formerly known as Kurashiki Municipal Kojima Municipal Hospital)
- Kojima Central Hospital
Except for some districts, the main urban areas are geographically divided by mountains and rivers and are independent, so each district has a core part (shopping street, etc.). However, due to the influence of the automobile society in recent yearsRoadside storeIs beginning to rush, and the core of each district is disappearing. EspeciallyAEON MALL KurashikiThe opening of the company had a serious impact on each commercial area in the city, especially in the Kurashiki area.
- Retail tradeAnnual product sales 4958 billion yen (FY2009) * Retail sales in the area in parentheses
- Kurashiki area (2416 billion yen)
- Aeon Mall Kurashiki opened in the Mizue area about 2000km north of around 2 around JR Kurashiki Station due to the outflow of population to the suburbs.DaieiとMitsukoshiWithdrawal one after another, in 2008Kurashiki Tivoli ParkClosed in 2010JR Kurashiki Station Building "Le Blanc"The decline in function as a commercial area is conspicuous, such as the closing of the museum.Retail tradeThe center of AEON MALL Kurashiki and the southOffshore sasaIt has moved to the surrounding area, and the number of people around Kurashiki Station is decreasing.
- Under these circumstances, Kurashiki since 2003Chamber of commerceLifestyle run byTown management agencyThe organization holds events such as the "Kurashiki Folding Screen Festival" and opens a "Challenge Shop". In addition, since 2005, we have organized the "Kurashiki Morning Market Executive Committee" to reproduce the bustle of the regular market held in the Edo period, and on the third Sunday of every month.Kurashiki StationThe morning market "Sansai City" is being held in the former Kurashiki Center Street Shopping District (BIOS)... Based on the purpose of "local production for local consumption", we are trying to revitalize the shopping district by holding various events and "one coin gourmet" every time.
- 2008 Year of 3 MonthTenmayaThe relocation of the Kurashiki store to the Mitsukoshi site finally stopped the decline in land prices, and in 2011, it became the site of Kurashiki Tivoli Park.Ito-YokadoOperated byArio KurashikiとMitsui FudosanFirst in the Chugoku region run byMitsui Outlet Park KurashikiIs open. The area around JR Kurashiki Station is expected to be revitalized.
- NakajoLarge stores have opened one after another in the district since the 1990s, and the change is the most drastic in the city. With the accompanying increase in automobile trafficOld Route 2Congestion is becoming chronic.
- Mizushima area (892 billion yen)
- Despite the economic scale next to Kurashiki, the central shopping district is TokiwachoRed light districtIs declining. Large-scale stores are being withdrawn one after another, and small and medium-sized supermarkets are scattered in the suburbs. In 2009AEON TOWNMizushima opened.
- Kojima area (624 billion yen)
- AbolishedShimotsui Electric Railway Kojima StationJR from the Ajino district where there wasKojima Station~National Route 430The center of the town has moved to the east line, but since JR Kojima Station opened in 1988, the station west exitUnused landIs one of the causes of stagnation in the integrated development of the city.
- In the shopping mall and the Tenmaya Happy Town area adjacent to Kojima Station, the morning market "Mishiro City" hosted by the Kojima Station Mall is held on the last Sunday of every month... In the Ajino shopping district, jeans manufacturers have opened directly-operated stores inside and outside the region and are called Kojima Jeans Street.
- Tamashima area (543 billion yen)
- JR, a few kilometers north of the old cityShin Kurashiki StationThe growth on the south side is remarkable. On the other hand, the old city is looking for ways to become a tourist destination that retains the image of an old port town.
- Sho area (243 billion yen)
- Population 1,Old Route 2Located along the roadside stores, located between Kurashiki and Okayama, and part of the Nakajo district, the retail sales are high relative to the population size.
- Chayamachi area (¥78 billion)
- Population 1, JRChayamachi StationAroundBed townIn the area with the largest population increase in the city, commercial accumulation is gradually progressing.
- Mabi District (148 billion yen)
- RiversideNational Route 486Medium-sized supermarkets are densely located along the way, and it is a fierce battleground for a population of 2.
- Funaho area (¥14 billion)
- With a population of 7 people, no railway station in the area, and a deviation from the main highways, no commercial area has been formed.
- Of the coastal area that spans the Mizushima and Tamashima areasMizushima Seaside Industrial AreaJapan's leadingComplexIs formed.petrochemistry,Steel,AutomobileThere are many factories in the center. Although it is a small area as a whole,Kojima areaIn the C area, which was constructed by reclaiming the salt vineyard and the beach of Unotsu, there are mainly petrochemical establishments and shipyards. The amount of manufactured goods shipped is about 50% of the whole prefecture.
- Main business sites in Mizushima Seaside Industrial Area
- oil - ENEOS Mizushima Refinery
- Chemical - Mitsubishi ChemicalMizushima Office,Mitsubishi Gas ChemicalMizushima Plant,KurarayKurashiki Plant,Asahi KaseiMizushima Plant
- Steel - JFE SteelWest Japan Works Kurashiki Ward,Tokyo SteelOkayama Factory
- machine - Mitsubishi MotorsMizushima Plant,Sumitomo Heavy IndustriesOkayama Factory
- Kojima district in the southeastfiberThe industry is thriving. Especially thick fabric is the main product,School uniform・For businesses and government officesuniform(Uniform) boasts the highest production in Japan. Also domesticjeansIt is also the birthplace, and manufacturers of all sizes are crowded together.
Main industrial statistics(17)
- Manufactured product shipment value 39,440 billion yen (Mizushima Industrial Area-36,040, Okayama Prefecture-72,955)
- Breakdown by item (XNUMX million yen)
- Automotive, etc.-6,710
- Breakdown by district (XNUMX million yen)
- Kurashiki and Mizushima-27,137
Main agricultural statistics(17)
- Total number of farm households: 8,785 (of which 4,680 are produced)
- Management cultivated land area 3,373 ha
- Agricultural calculation amount of 1,206 million yen (breakdown: rice grains 25%, fruits 30%, vegetables 17%, poultry 19%, other 9%)
Main specialty by district
- Kurashiki Ward- Tomato
- Mizushima area- Lotus root,Burdock,Japanese radish,Ginger
- Kojima district- eggplant
- Tamashima area- Peach,Orange
- Mabi District- Bamboo shoot
- Funaho area- Muscat,Sweet pea
*Kurashiki City was onceStraw grassCultivation and using it as a raw materialTatami mat-While the production of flower bamboo was carried out and it was one of the leading production centers in the whole country, at present it is little produced and most of the above secondary products are made from imported products such as those from China.
Main fisheries statistics(15)
- 904 fishery workers (including 700 Kojima, 120 Tamashima, 60 Kurashiki and Mizushima)
- Fish catch 670t, shellfish 709t, algae culture 2,143t)
- Shimotsui District- Ikago,た こ,Mamakari,Sea cucumber(Aquaculture):Glue,First time
- Kurosaki area- Ishimochi,This white(Aquaculture):Glue,
- Two species-Obata fishing port (Obatake), Shimotsui fishing port, Sami fishing port (prefecture management)
- Kind-Tsuyo fishing port, Kayomatsu fishing port, Yuzaki fishing port, Obara fishing port (Yomatsu is a prefecture, except for city management)
- Duck well processed paper(Hitori paper)
- Kurashiki Kako
- Sanoyas Shipbilding Shipbuilding
- Hagiwara industry
- Pegasus candle
- Marugo Rubber Industry
- Watanabe Industry
- Kinko Pharmaceutical(Drug store)
- Crab(Rabbit and)
- Daikoku Tensan(Dio Ramu)
- Takahashi camera
- Tokyu store
- Nakahara Sanbodo(Buddhist altars and tools)
- Nishina Department Store(Nishina)
- Fujitoku Bussan
- Matsusaka(Plaza Choppers)
- Hiramatsu of glasses
Service (food and drink)
■Taizi TheListed companies
Companies related to Kurashiki City
- Kan official school uniform(head officeOkayama City）
- Kurabo Industries(head officeOsaka）
- Kuraray(head officeTokyoとOsaka）
- Shimotsui Electric Railway(Headquarters Okayama City)
- Fujiki Engineering Co., Ltd.(head officeOsaka）
■Taizi TheListed companies
- Central station:Kurashiki Station
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Sanyo Shinkansen
- Sanyo Main Line
- Hakubi Line
- Kurashiki Station
- Uno Line
- Honshi Bisan Line(Seto Ohashi Line）
- Shikoku Passenger Railway(JR Shikoku)
- Honshi Bisan Line (Seto Ohashi Line)
- Kojima Station
- Mizushima Main Line
- Expressways and toll roads
- Sanyo Expressway
- Seto Chuo Expressway(National Route 30bypass）
- General national road
- National Route 2(Okayama bypass - Tamashima bypass - Tamashima Kasaoka Road）
- National Route 429
- National Route 430
- National Route 486(Makibi bypass）
Car license plate
In Kurashiki city,2006 May 10For vehicles registered later in the garage,Kurashiki"A number has been issued. The old area name is "OkayamaWas the so-calledLocal numberIt has been changed due to the introduction of the system such as Kurashiki City with the start of the system.. "Kurashiki" number is in addition to Kurashiki city,Kasaoka-Ibara-Asaguchi City-AsakuchiSatosho Town-Oda DistrictYakakeHas been introduced in 3 cities and 2 towns.
- Okayama Gakuin University
- Kurashiki University of Arts and Sciences
- Kurashiki Sakuyo University
- Kawasaki Medical School
- Kawasaki University of Medical Welfare
- Okayama Prefectural Kurashiki Seiryo High School
- Okayama Prefectural Kurashiki Minami High School
- Okayama Prefectural Kurashiki Kojoike High School
- Okayama Prefectural Kurashiki Central High School
- Okayama Prefectural Kurashiki Washu High School -In 2005, reorganized two high schools in Kojima and Kotoura.
- Okayama Prefectural Tamashima High School
- Okayama Prefectural Kurashiki Technical High School
- Okayama Prefectural Mizushima Technical High School
- Okayama Prefectural Kurashiki Commercial High School
- Okayama Prefectural Tamashima Commercial High School
- Kurashiki City Seishin High School
- Kurashiki City Technical High School
- Kurashiki City Kurashiki Shonan High School -In 2003, the three high schools of Kojima Daiichi, Municipal Kojima, and Nankai were reorganized.
- Kurashiki City Tamashima High School
- Kurashiki City Mabiryo Minami High School
High school consistent school
Junior high school
- Kurashiki City Higashi Junior High School
- Kurashiki City West Junior High School
- Kurashiki City Minami Junior High School
- Kurashiki City Kita Junior High School
- Kurashiki City Tatsumi Junior High School
- Kurashiki City Nitta Junior High School
- Kurashiki City Toyo Junior High School
- Kurashiki City Sho Junior High School
- Kurashiki City Kurashiki Daiichi Junior High School
- Kurashiki City Fukuda Junior High School
- Kurashiki City Fukuda Minami Junior High School
- Kurashiki City Mizushima Junior High School
- Kurashiki City Junior High School
- Kurashiki City Minami Junior High School
- Kurashiki City Ajino Junior High School
- Kurashiki City Shimotsui Junior High School
- Kurashiki City Kojima Junior High School
- Kurashiki City Kotoura Junior High School
- Kurashiki City Gouchi Junior High School
- Kurashiki City Tamashima Higashi Junior High School
- Kurashiki City Tamashima Nishi Junior High School
- Kurashiki City Tamashima Kita Junior High School
- Kurashiki City Kurosaki Junior High School
Kurashiki area(Including Sho and Chayamachi)
- Kurashiki City Kurashiki Higashi Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Kurashiki Nishi Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Oimatsu Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Manju Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Manju Higashi Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Otaka Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Ashitaka Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Kurashiki Minami Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Nakasu Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Nakajima Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Tsubue Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Nakasho Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Obie Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Sugo Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Daiichi Fukuda Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Asahioka Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Tsurajima Nishiura Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Islands Kamikame Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Tsurajima Higashi Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Tsurajima Minami Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Akasaki Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Kojima Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Midorigaoka Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Kotoura Higashi Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Kotoura Minami Elementary School
- Ohara branch school
- Kurashiki City Tamashima Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Kamari Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Otoshima Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Otoshima Higashi Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Kashiwajima Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Tamashima Minami Elementary School
- Kurashiki City Minamiura Elementary School
- Okayama Prefectural Kurashiki Kotoura Higher Support School
- Okayama Prefectural Kurashiki Makibi Support School
- Kurashiki City Kurashiki Support School
Facilities other than school education
Established an employment support organization for seniors, persons with disabilities and job seekers
- China Vocational Ability Development College (nickname: China Polytech College,Occupational Ability Development Promotion Actbased onVocational Development College）
- Okayama Prefectural Southern College of Technology (former: Kurashiki College of Technology, based on the Vocational Ability Development Promotion Act)Vocational development school）
- China Electric Power
City gas / supply area
Number of units supplied 49,000
Penetration rate around the water supply population 99.91% (FY2015)
Water management company
- Kurashiki City Waterworks Bureau-Mizushima Sales Office, Tamashima Sales Office, Kojima Sales Office, Mabi Branch Office
Water supply company and service area(All water is taken from Takahashi River, and the water distribution is for Kurashiki City)
- Kurashiki City Waterworks Bureau (Distribution volume: 24,154,437 m³)
- Katashima Water Source-Islands, Mizushima
- Fukui water source-Amagi,Grain river
- Superior water source-Funaho, Tamashima
- Mabi Water Source-Mabi
- Binan Water Supply Company (Kurashiki City, Hayashima Town, water distribution 26,032,530 m³)
- Satsuki Water Source-Kurashiki,Nishiachi, Sho, Chayamachi
- Okayama Prefecture Southern Water Supply Company (Kurashiki City, Okayama City, Tamano City Water Distribution 17,278,693 m³)
- Nishiachi Water Source-Kojima, Fukuda
- Soja water source-Mabi
Sewerage penetration rate around the treated population 80.6% (as of March 2020, 3)
- Kurashiki City Sewer Department
- Kurashiki Sewage Treatment Plant
- Kojima sewage treatment plant
- Mizushima Sewage Treatment Plant
- Tamashima Sewage Treatment Plant
- Lake Kojima basin sewer
- Okayama Prefecture Kojima Lake Basin Sewerage Purification Center (HigashiXNUMX Ward, Tamano City)
Area codeKurashiki MA (086(City code is 420-489, 520-529, 552, 553, 691, 697, 698). In addition, about Mabi-cho,2009 May 6ThanSojaTransferred from Kurashiki MA to MAGeneral corporationMutual calls with and were treated as adjacent.
- 0866-91 → 086-691
- This area code has been assigned to KDDI, it was changed to 086-691 for Mabi-cho, Kurashiki City, and changed to 0866-37 for Soja City (subscriber number changed significantly).
- 0866-97 → 086-697
- Since this area code was used by two detention stations (Mabi and Soja Gokei), it corresponds to Mabi Town in Kurashiki City with 2-086 and shifts to 697-0866 for Soja City.
- 0866-98 → 086-698
- Since this station number is used by one containment station (genuine), it can be handled with a simple shift.
- The Hikari Denwa (0866-31) in Mabi-cho and the local area code of each NCC station (excluding 0866-91 (part of KDDI)) moved to the local area code of Kurashiki MA, and the subscriber number changed significantly. It was
- Kurashiki Post Office：710-00xx、710-08xx、710-85xx、710-86xx、710-87xx、701-01xx（701-010x～011x、0192～0195のみ）、710-01xx、710-11xx、710-13xx
- Until September 2006, 9, 11-710xx was the Amagi Post Office and 01-710xx was the Yasuda Post Office.
- Until March 2015, 3, the 2-710xxChayamachi Post OfficeWas the number. Originally, 710-11xx was the number used until October 1987, 10.Soja Post OfficeIt was a missing number because the collection and delivery business was transferred to. After that, on March 2007, 3, the Chayamachi Post Office, which used 5-709xx until then, was changed to 11-710xx due to the change of the regional division office.
- Until March 2018, 3, the 12-701xxKibi Post Office(Okayama CityKita) Number. On the same day, Okayama City North Area (areas excluding 701-010x ~ 011x, 0192 ~ 0195)Okayama Central Post OfficeTo the Kurashiki city area (701-010x ~ 011x, 0192 ~ 0195 area) collection and delivery services were transferred to the Kurashiki Post Office.
- Kojima Post Office: 711-09xx, 711-85xx, 711-86xx, 711-87xx
- Mizushima Post Office: 712-80xx, 712-85xx, 712-86xx, 712-87xx
- Tamashima Post Office：713-81xx、713-85xx、713-86xx、713-87xx、710-02xx
- Until March 2018, 10, the 9-710xxNagao Post OfficeWas the number.
Terrestrial television station
- RSK TV - TBSSystem 21ch. Kurashiki Branch (Hakurakucho RSK Kurashiki Building)
- Okayama Broadcasting - Fuji Television Network, IncSystem 27ch. Kurashiki Branch (Offshore sasa Shikishima Building)
- TV set - Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.System 18ch. Kurashiki Branch News Department (Hakurakucho Sanyo Shimbun Kurashiki Head Office Building)
- West Nippon Broadcasting Television - Nippon TVSystem 20ch. Kurashiki Branch (Central 1-chome)
- Seto Inland Sea Broadcasting - TV AsahiSystem 30ch.
- NHK Okayama Broadcasting Station - Synthesis: 32ch.Education: 45ch.Kurashiki Branch (Nakajima KCT Information Center)
- Sun Television - Hyogo OfIndependent UHF station, You can watch it on the following CATV. Okayama Branch (Kojima Akasaki 1-chome)
- Kurashiki Cable TV -Distribution area: Kurashiki, Mizushima, Kojima, Mabi
- Tamashima Television Broadcast -Delivery area: Tamashima, Funaho
- Yakake Broadcast -Delivery area: Mabi
- FM Living 82.8 MHz- Community FM station.. There are Tanematsuyama transmitting station and Kojima/Soja relay station, which can receive in the whole city.
- Okayama FM Broadcasting 76.8 MHz (Okayama main station) 80.4 MHz (Kasaoka station) -Prefectural FM station.
- RSK radio 1494 KHz (Okayama main station, Kasaoka station) 91.4 MHz (RSK Okayama FM) -Prefectural medium wave station.
- Okayama City FM 79.0 MHz-Community FM station.It can be received by cable TV or radio waves. (Regarding radio waves, such as the eastern region)
- FM dream wave 79.2 MHz-Community FM station.Kasaoka Relay StationSince it is emitted from, it can be received in the western and southern regions.
- Sanyo newspaperKurashiki head office, Kojima branch-published in the morning and evening.
- Asahi ShimbunKurashiki Branch
- Sankei ShimbunKurashiki Communication Department
- Daily SportsOkayama Branch
- Mainichi NewspapersKurashiki Branch
- Yomiuri ShimbunKurashiki Branch
- Krash Japan
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
- Kurashiki Bikan Area - Important traditional buildings preservation area"Kurashiki Riverside"
- Ohashi House - country'sImportant cultural property
- Sakazu Park-East-West irrigation water Sakazu Himon (South water distribution Himon, 2003Civil Engineering Society Selected Civil Engineering HeritageThe area around the water reservoir is designated as a water park, and it is one of the famous cherry blossom trees in Kurashiki.
- Fujitoji Temple - Fujito area
- Saimeiin-Fujito area
- Saijin-an-Fujito area
- Mt. Washu
- Shimotsui Townscape Preservation Area
- Shimotsui Castle: Prefectural designated historic site
- Gion Shrine: The shrine is a memorial designated by the prefecture
- Prince is Mt.
- Kumano Shrine -Town district
- Kou Hachimangu: Prefectural designated important intangible folk cultural property festival music "Shagiri"
- Funao Winery
- Ichinoguchi Sluice
- Yanaihara Orthodox Church
- Makibi Park
- Yokomizo MasashiEvacuated home
- Yata Otsuka Burial Mound
- Kawabe Honjin ruins
- Horse riding temple: City historical site
Annual number of visitors to major city sightseeing spots
- 555.1 thousand people in the entire city (Kurashiki City Statistical Report 22 version)
- Breakdown-Bikan area 314.7 million, Washuyama 148.5 million, Prince Mt.
Festivals and events
- Achi ShrineFestival (Spring/Autumn)
- Heartland Kurashiki (May 5 - May 5）
- Kurashiki Tenryo Summer Festival
- Kurashiki Photo Mural
- Kurashiki Music Festival
- Kurashiki folding screen festival
- Living and Flower Tanabata Festival
- Living Morning Market "Sansai City"
- Mizushima Port Festival
- Konohachimangu annual festival - Okayama Three Great Danjiri Festivalone of
- Otoshima Festival
- Tamashima Festival
- Demon Festival in Chayamachi
- Setouchi Kurashiki Two Day March
Famous sweets/famous sake
- Murmur sparrow -Kurashiki
- Fujito Manju -Kurashiki (Fujito)
- Hamayaki Sakura Bream-Tamashima
- Ryokan Temari-Tamashima
- saltYokan -Kojima
- Ankoro Mochi -Kojima (Yukayama)
- Futanashi MuscatWine -Funeho
- Sake -Brightness, perpetual snow, fountain of joy, etc.
Famous and local dishes
Crafts and industrial products
- jeans: Custom-made hand-dyed indigo dye-Kojima
- canvas: "Kurashiki canvas" --Kurashiki (Hometown）
- bambooLaminated wood -Kurashiki
- Satsuki ware -Kurashiki
- Hashima ware-Kurashiki
- Kurashiki Hariko: Necklace Tiger-Kurashiki
- Kurashiki glass-Kurashiki (Shinzo KotaniFounded by)
- Binoka paper -Kurashiki
- Kurashiki Tadori -Kurashiki
- GrassProducts: Hand-woven, cotton, soybeans, flowers-all areas
Chamber of Commerce
- KurashikiChamber of commerce
- Living TMO
- Kojima Chamber of Commerce
- Tamashima Chamber of Commerce
- TsukuboChamber of Commerce
- Mabuneho Chamber of Commerce
- KurashikiJunior Chamber
- Kojima Junior Chamber
- Tamashima Junior Chamber
- Kurashiki City Sports Promotion Agency - Wayback machine(For archived March 2006, 10)
- Mitsubishi Motors Mizushima FC
- Kurashiki Abraise-Women's volleyball club team.
- Mitsubishi Motors Kurashiki Oceans - Adult baseballCorporate team.
- Kurashiki Peach Jacks -Of adult baseballClub team.
- JFE West Japan Baseball Club -A corporate baseball team for working adults. Kurashiki CityHiroshimaFukuyama CityAre based in both cities.
- Kawasaki Steel Mizushima Baseball Club -A corporate baseball team for working adults. Disbanded in 2002.
- Kurashiki citizenchorusGroup
- Kurashiki citizenBrass bandDan Green Harmony
- Living concert
- Kurashiki Music Festival Executive Committee
- Kurashiki Music Exchange Meeting
- Kurashiki Junior Philharmonicorchestra
- Kurashiki AcademicWinds
Other various groups
- Kurashiki Ward Welcome Tourist Guide Liaison Meeting
- Kurashiki Goodwill Interpreter
- Kurashiki Japanese tomb association
- Kurashiki International Association
- Kurashiki International Friendship Association
- Kurashiki City Hall - Multipurpose hall: 1979 seats
- Kurashiki City Geibunkan -Hall: Single layer balcony type, 885 seats. Used for plays, classical music, light music concerts, etc. Eye Theater: Capacity 200. It is used for small-scale performances such as theater and music.
- Kurashiki Community Center
- Kurashiki City Museum of Art
- Central Library
- Kurashiki City Natural History Museum
- Cultural Center
- Social movement center
- Sanyo Heights
- Kurashiki Touken Museum
- Kurashiki City Isozaki Sleeping Turtle Memorial Hall
- Ohara Museum of Art - 1930 Japan's first private museum of Western Art opened.
- Life Park Kurashiki
- Civic learning center
- Information Learning Center
- Science Center- planetarium
- Buried Cultural Property Center
- Mizushima Community Center
- Mizushima Library
- Kurashiki City Environmental Education Square Mizushima Ai Salon
- Mizushima Labor Welfare Center
- Kojima Cultural Center
- Kojima Community Center
- Kojima Library
- Kojima Civic Exchange Center
- Jeans museum
- Ogino Museum
- Tamashima Cultural Center
- Tamashima Community Center
- Tamashima Library
- Tamashima Civic Exchange Center
- Marby Contact Center
- Mabi Library
- Funaho Library
Parks, sports facilities, etc.
- Okayama Prefecture Kurashiki Sports Park
- Kurashiki Sports Park
- Kurashiki Gymnasium
- Kurashiki City Indoor Swimming Center
- Satsuki Park
- Kurashiki Mirai Park
- Nakayama Park
- Kojima Boat Racecourse
- Kojima Marine Pool
- Boy nature house
- Kurashiki City Mizushima Ryokuchi Fukuda Park
- Mizushima Central Park
- Healthpia Kurashiki
- Tamashima Forest
- Mabi Comprehensive Park
Works set in Kurashiki city
- Truck bastard, Tenka Gomen(1976 ）Toei
- Fishing idiot diary 18 Hama-chan Sue's promise of Seto(2007 ）Shochiku
- Hirune Hime ~The Story of I Don't Know~(2017 ）Warner bros movies -Kojima/Shimotsui district, Seto Ohashi
- Happy muscat(2021 Released on July 5)BS-TBS --Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter, Machiya Cafe Miyake Shoten, Healthpia Kurashiki
- ALWAYS Sunset on XNUMX-chome(2005 ）Toho -Tamashima Minatobashi and Fujito Manju Main Store
- DIVE !!(Dive!!) (2008 ）Kadokawa movie -Kojima Marine Pool,Sami coast,other
- Kurashiki Murder Case (Yasuo UchidaWork)
- Wakaba Nogi is a hero(Aoi Shiro) Depiction of the destroyed town
- Turn over(Writing)
A famous person from and related to Kurashiki city
- Kibi Mabi(政治家,scholar）
- Jiro Hoshijima(Politics, 47thChairman of the House of Representatives）
- Takeyoshi Nozaki(Politician, businessman, social entrepreneur. FormerAristocratMember of parliament)
- Katsunobu Kato(19s and 20sMinister of Health, Labour and Welfare, 84th generationChief Cabinet Secretary）
- Kunihiko Yokomizo(Matsue District Courtchief)
- Isozaki Isogame(Businessman, Develops Nishikihama)
- Koshiro Ohara(Businessman,Kurashiki spinningInvestment/Founder First President)
- Osamu Saburo(Businessman and social entrepreneur.Kuraray) Established)
- Soichiro Ohara(Businessman, exBank of ChinaVice President)
- Saburo Ohashi(Businessman, co-founder of Kurashiki Spinning Co., Ltd.)
- Ritaro Kimura(Businessman, co-founder of Kurashiki Spinning Co., Ltd.)
- Keitaro Komatsubara(Businessman, co-founder of Kurashiki Spinning Co., Ltd.)
- Keiji Nishie(Businessman,vectorFounder / Chairman)
- Takezaemon Nozaki(King Shioda)
- Hirose Hirose(Businessman,Sumitomo ChemicalPresident,East Japan ExpresswayPresident)
- (Businessman invents sulfur dye)
- Kinoe Kawada(Chinese scholar）
- Mishima Nakasu(Chinese scholar,Nimatsugakusha Universityfounder)
- Hiroshi Ohashi(Home economics professor, former professor of Japan Women's University and 5th president, first president of Japan Association for Home Economics)
- Atae Fukuda(educator）
- Incense tree(Astronomer）
- Honda Minoru(amateurAstronomer）
- Ryzo Yoneya(Jurist, Former Tokyo University of Commerce (currentlyHitotsubashi University)as well asSeikei UniversityProfessor)
- Dazai Shimon(French literature, OriginalKyoto UniversityHonorary professor）
- Fujio Koyama(Ceramicist)
- Takamori Akira(Shinto(Scholar/critic)
- Akira Miyawaki(Yokohama National UniversityHonorary professor·Ecologist）
- Toshihiro Ibori(economist,Tokyo UniversityProfessor, Graduate School of Economics)
- Motoyoshi Hiraga(poet-National scholar-Calligrapher) Growing up in Okayama City
- Nakatsuka Hazuki(Poet）
- Usuda crying(poets）
- Yokomizo Masashi(作家) Born in Higashikawasaki, Kobe city, Hyogo prefecture
- Tsukamoto Yasushi(Writer)
- Haruka Ikeda(Japanese painter）
- Toyohiko Okamoto(Painter of the Edo period)
- Kazuo Sakata(Western painter) Born in Funato Town, Okayama City
- Ohno Showasai(Wood craftsman)
- Mt. Ooyama Yasuharu(Shogi player）
- Torajiro Kojima(Western painter) Born in Shimohara Village, Kawakami County, Okayama Prefecture
- Urabe Shintaro(建築 家）
- Jun Miki(Photographers）
- Nakayama Seika(manga artist）
- Hinase Momoyama(manga artist)
- Bon Voyage(Illustrator）
- Makoto Koga(animator）
- Akihiko Yamashita(animator)
- Midori Nakatsuka(calligrapher)
- Katsushi Ota(Editor)
- Shinzo Kotani(Glass craft writer）
- Eiji Kotani(Glass craftsman)
- Kiyose Town(Race queen,Japan Race Queen Award2016 Grand Prix winner)
- Reiko Fujiwara(actress）
- Yuki Katsuragi(singer, From Kawakami Town
- MEGUMI(talent, The place of birthMatsue）
- miyake(Musician,Mihimaru GTMembers)
- Eriko Ohashi(Former actress/idol singer)
- Dr. Suidobashi(comedian, Takeshi CorpsAsakusa Kid）
- Honey Jiro(comedian,Tokyo dynamite）
- Nagato Isamu(Actor)
- Fujiki Naoto(Actor)
- Masatsugu Narita(Actor)
- Izawa Kazuha(pianist,Tokyo IncidentsMembers)
- Katsura Umeji(Rakugo performer）
- Blood of the poet(band）
- Iwasaki(Pianist / educator)
- Noriko Itami(Mandolin player)
- Kazumasa Matsumoto(pianist)
- Mako Omoto(Voice actor）
- Mayu Amase(Voice actor)
- Hisako Kanemoto(Voice actor)
- Tomoya Maeno(Movie actor,Film director）
- Mari Omori(Musical actor)
- English Kaoto(Takarazuka RevueMonthly groupMale role)
- Makiko Aoyama(Stage actor)
- Yasuo Fujii(NHKannouncer）
- Keiichi Wakasa(CBC TVannouncer)
- Atsushi Moriwaki(Tokai TVannouncer)
- Toko Takeuchi(NHK announcer)
- Junichi Nakano(NHK announcer)
- Takahata Makoto(RSK Sanyo Broadcastingannouncer,Weather forecaster）
- Ayana Ando(announcer)
- Chiaki Nakajima(announcer)
- Yuki Yamazaki (Fuji Television Network, Incannouncer)
- Hidefumi Miyake(OriginalProfessional baseball : Hanshin Tigersplayer)
- Hiroshi Matsuoka(Former professional baseball:Yakult Swallowspitcher)
- Senichi Hoshino(Former professional baseball player, formerChunichi Dragons, Hanshin Tigers,Tohoku Rakuten Golden EaglesDirector, formerly from Fukuda Town)
- Makoto Sasaki(Former professional baseball:Fukuoka Daiei Hawksplayer)
- Katsumi Mizumoto(Former professional baseball:Hiroshima Toyo Carpplayer)
- Kazuhiro Hiramatsu(Former professional baseball:Yomiuri Giants, Chunichi Dragons pitcher, exJR West JapanEmployee)
- Yamamoto tree(Former professional baseball: Yakult Swallows pitcher)
- Naoya Okamoto(Former professional baseball:Tokyo Yakult Swallowspitcher)
- Yusuke Nomura(Professional baseball player Hiroshima Toyo Carp pitcher, 2012 SeregiNewcomer King, 2016 LeagueMost wins）
- Joichiro Tatsuyoshi(Professional boxer, OriginalWorld Boxing Council(WBC)Bantamweightchampion)
- Satoshi Araki(Pro Boxer, XNUMXnd Japan BantamweightYouthchampion)
- Wolf Tokimitsu(Pro-boxer, Former Pacific OceanMinimum gradechampion)
- Yuri Masago Akui(Pro Boxer, 2015All Japan Light Flyweight Rookie King）
- Kenji Fujita(Pro Boxer)
- Daijiro Matsui(Professional wrestler-Mixed fighter）
- Shubara Kawahara(Originalsoccer player : Fagiano Okayamaplayer)
- Anglonomics(Former soccer player:Yokohama FCplayer,north korearepresentative)
- Keishi Ryo(soccer player)
- Lee Han(soccer player:FC Machida ZelviaPlayer, former North Korea representative)
- Toshihiro Aoyama(soccer player:Sanfrecce Hiroshimaplayer)
- Jin Nasu(soccer player:Gainale Tottoriplayer)
- Erika Araki(OriginalvolleyballPlayer: Japan Women's National Team,2012 London OlympicsCopper medalist)
- Yuki Ishii(Volleyball player: Japan Women's National Team)
- Daisuke Takahashi(Figure skating Former single / current ice dancer,2010 Vancouver OlympicsCopper medalist)
- Detective Tanaka(Figure skater,2011 World Junior Championships2nd place)
- Emi Hirai(Former figure skating ice dancer)
- Katsumasa Tonoyama(Wrestler）
- Tsunenoyama Hideo(Wrestler)
- Yoshikazu Washuyama(Wrestler, exDewa Seamaster)
- Emi Takami(Wrestler)
- Junichi Demiya(Bicycle competitionplayer)
- Hiroyuki Ishimaru(Bicycle racer）
- Yusuke Iwazu(Bicycle player)
- Keiyo Shigemitsu(Female Bicycler）
- Maki Takagi(Women's bicycle racer)
- Yoshiaki Kurome(Boat rider）
- Horikouchi Kiyoko(Female boat player)
- Moriya Miho(Former weightlifting player → WomenBoat rider）
- Rei Ohara(WomenTrack and field athlete,Medium-distance running-Long distance-marathon）
- Asami Hiri(wrestling)
- Yoshihiro(Monk)-Born oldEchigo countryIzumozaki (currentNiigataMishimaIzumozaki Town）
- Yukari Miyake(JMSDF,singer)
- Oka Seiyoshi(Yakuza）
- ^ Until the 1995 census, the Kurashiki metropolitan area centering on Kurashiki city was taken as an independent metropolitan area, but since the 2000 census, the commuting rate from Kurashiki city to Okayama city exceeded 10%. The Okayama metropolitan area merged with the Kurashiki metropolitan area, the area expanded and the population increased statistically.
- ^ The figures in parentheses are year-on-year (%).
- ^ Specific business relations such as sewers and health insurance
- ^ Boat racingProfitability relationships such as hospitals and municipal hospitals
- ^ (PDF(Kurashiki City)
- ^ "Industrial statistics survey 29 report statistical table according to area (28 results)". Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (September 2018, 8). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Overview of the Takahashi River basin and rivers (draft) Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism River Bureau (April 2007, 4)
- ^ 16 Typhoon disaster record -Kurashiki
- ^ About the announcement of the July 30 heavy rain disaster response verification report -Kurashiki
- ^ Observation point- Okayama Local Meteorological ObservatoryKurashiki area weather station
- ^ "Kurashiki average year value (value by year/month)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Kurashiki 1st to 10th value in the history of observation”. Japan Meteorological Agency. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b Kurashiki City Master Plan / Kurashiki City Read September 2014
- ^ Regional Town Development Policy <Regional Concept>Read April 2014 (PDF)
- ^ List of Election Schedules for 28 (April-March)-Prefectural/Municipal Elections, etc.-Okayama Prefecture Homepage (Election Management Committee Secretariat)
- ^ a b c 29 initial budget proposal(Retrieved July 2019, 2)
- ^ Kurashiki City Finances(Retrieved July 2019, 2)
- ^ a b Kurashiki City Statistics XNUMX version(Retrieved July 2019, 2)
- ^ Kurashiki Sansai City Official website Read February 2020, 2
- ^ Mihaku Kojima Sanpo February 2020, 2 reading
- ^ "Location of petrochemical complex and ethylene production capacity”. Japan Petrochemical Industry Association. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ About introduction of new area name number plate Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (July 2005, 7)
- ^ About plate name Dear Driver, Okayama Prefectural Automotive Development Association February 2020, 2 Read
- ^ Business statistics -Kurashiki City Waterworks Bureau
- ^ Public sewer maintenance status -Okayama Prefecture Civil Engineering Department
- ^ Jijiba Kurashiki Motoreki Preservation Society Read on February 2020, 2
- ^ Ohara Museum of Art is Japan's first private museum of Western art Tabyori Viewed February 2020, 2
- ^ "Movie "Happy Muscat" x Okayama Location”. Okayama Prefecture Tourism Federation. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ ""Occupational Research" Spring 2010 Issue "Work Interview" Voice Actor / Narrator Makiko Omoto". NovemberBrowse.
- Kurashiki City History Research Committee "New Shu Kurashiki City History" Published by Kurashiki City, Sanyo Shimbun Publishing 1998.
- Hideo Saito "New Shu Kurashiki Modern and Old Story Collection" Keiso Shobo 2002
- Mami-cho History Compilation Committee "Mabi-cho History" Mabi-cho 1979.
- Okayama City 1991 Year History Compilation Committee "Okayama City XNUMX Year History" Okayama City XNUMX.
- Official website
- Kurashiki - Facebook
- Kurashiki (kurashiki_city)- Instagram
- Kurashiki (@Kurashiki_City)- Twitter
- Kurashiki - YouTubeChannel
- Kurashiki (@kurashikicity)- LINEOfficial account
- Kurashiki Sightseeing WEB-Sightseeing/Travel Information/Sightseeing/Recommended Spots
- Wiki travelIsKurashikiThere is a travel guide about.
- KurashikiGeographic data related to- Open street map