<New Corona> One newly infected person continues to wear a single-digit mask for XNUMX consecutive days, calling for a drinking party while sitting [Niigata Prefecture]
If you write the contents roughly
We will send you the latest news of Niigata prefecture.
The newly infected person announced on the XNUMXth was a man in his XNUMXs in Minami Uonuma City.With this, new infections in the prefecture for XNUMX consecutive days ... → Continue reading
Niigata General Television
"NST Niigata General Television" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news about Niigata Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Sea of JapanThe prefecture is generally facing from a geographical point of view.Joetsu region,Chuetsu region,Shimoetsu district,Sado region Of4 regionsCan be roughly divided into#Region classificationSee below).
The area is the fifth largest in 47 prefectures, and the length of the coastline is 5 kilometers (Honshu 634.0 kilometers, Sado Island 331.0 kilometers, Awashima 279.9 kilometers)..
In ancient timesVietnamIs the territory ofGoki Shichido OfHokuriku RoadOccupy the eastern half ofRegulatory countryIn (old country)Echigo countryとSadoEquivalent to the entire area of. From this old country name,KoshisaSometimes expressed as (esa).
About the name
- Prefecture badge
- The prefectural emblem is the one in which the word "new" is broken is placed on the center, and the area around it is surrounded by a round design of "play". In addition to the prefecture emblem, a symbol mark has also been established.
- Main mountains and hills
- Echigo mountain range,Mikuni Mountains,Hida Mountains,Asahi mountain area,Mt. Iidesan Land,Mt. Kushigatayama vein,Kukujo mountain mass,Eastern cervical castle hills,Uonuma Hills,Niitsu Hills
- Main mountain
- Mt. Myokosan,Mt. Hakai,Mt. Makihatayama,Mt.,Mount Kinjo,Mount Sakado,Mt.,Mt. Uonuma Komagatake,Mt. Kinpokusan,Mt. Niigatayakeyama,Mt. Yoneyama,Mt. Naebayama,Small lotus flower mountain,Mt. Hiuchiyama,Mt. Iidesan,Mt. Sumondake,Mt. Gozusan,Mt. Ninoujidake,Mt. Nakanodake,Mt. Hiragatake,Mt. Yukikuradake,Mt. Asahidake,Mt. Saburyuyama,Tanigawadake
- Main pass
- Yasurigoe,Sixty-seven crossings,Mikuni Pass,Shimizu Pass,Sozatoge Pass,Kuzuha Pass,Nojiri slope pass
- Main plains
- Echigo Plain,Takada Plain,Kuninaka Plain
- Main basin
- Uonuma Basin,Tokamachi basin
- Main river
- Shinano River,Agano River,Shibukai River,Uono River,Arakawa,Sanmen River,Sekigawa,Himekawa,Kofu River,Igarashi River
- Main lakes and lagoons
- Lake Kamo,Hyoko,Okutadami Lake,Fukushimagata,Toriya Nogata,Sagata
- Main manned islands
- Sado Island,Awashima
- Bandai Asahi National Park,Oze National Park,Joshinetsu Kogen National Park,Myoko Togakushi Mountains National Park,Chubu Mountain National Park
The whole prefectureSea of Japan side climateAndHeavy snowfallReceived designation (some special heavy snowfall areas).The amount of snowfall and snowfall in the mountains is one of the largest in the world.Tsunan Town,Tokamachi,Uonuma CityIn such areas, the average snow depth exceeds 2 m even in urban areas, and Tokamachi CityMatsunoyamaIn, snow depths over 4 m are often observed.. Also,Joetsu CityItakura WardIt is said that there was a snow depth of 1927 cm in February 2 in the village of Mt... on the other hand,Kashiwazaki,NiigataThere is not much snow cover in the coastal areas such asGeography of Niigata City # SnowSee).
Sea of Japan OfWarm current(Tsushima Current) InfluencelatitudeBecause of the high winter temperature and short sunshine hoursRadiation coolingIs unlikely to occur, and it does not get very cold in the morning and evening.Therefore, the snow that falls has a lot of moisture and is heavy in nature.
The average summer temperature is not particularly high compared to other regions, but both the maximum and minimum temperatures are not particularly high.typhoonIn the seasonFern phenomenonAn abnormally high temperature may be observed due to the influence of. On September 2020, 9Sanjo City,Wombai cityIn addition to observing a temperature of over 9 ° C, which is the highest in Japan for September, on August 40, 2019,Itoigawa,Sado CityAt several points in the prefecture, such as Aikawa, the lowest temperature did not fall below 30 ° C, setting the highest record for the lowest temperature in Japan.
Daylight hoursAlthough winter is short, the climate from late spring to early autumn is longer and clearer than in the Pacific region.
|Japan Meteorological Agency 1991-2020 Climatological Normal||Prefecture 1994-2019 average value|
|Observation point||Cumulative amount of snowfall||Deepest snow||Observation point||Cumulative amount of snowfall||Deepest snow|
|Yasuka||799 cm||174 cm||Itoigawa||279 cm||62 cm|
|(I.e.||413 cm||96 cm||North castle||413 cm||91 cm|
|Nou||505 cm||94 cm||Satoshi Nakane||934 cm||184 cm|
|Sekiyama||1061 cm||204 cm||Myoko Kogen||1471 cm||260 cm|
|Tsunan||1301 cm||271 cm||Kakizaki||206 cm||45 cm|
|Yuzawa||1054 cm||208 cm||Yuzawa||1320 cm||245 cm|
|Tokamachi||967 cm||217 cm||Matsunoyama|
* Missing data in 2005
|1397 cm||297 cm|
|Koide||900 cm||207 cm||Minami Uonuma||889 cm||188 cm|
|Guardian||1243 cm||--||Ojiya||665 cm||143 cm|
|Kashiwazaki||290 cm||51 cm||Tochio||670 cm||130 cm|
|Nagaoka||477 cm||89 cm||Nagaoka||416 cm||85 cm|
|Xinjin||249 cm||43 cm||Sanjo||259 cm||53 cm|
|Niigata||139 cm||32 cm||Niigata||131 cm||30 cm|
|Tsugawa||658 cm||109 cm||Shibata||244 cm||48 cm|
|Shimonoseki||519 cm||86 cm||(I.e.||223 cm||46 cm|
|Aikawa||67 cm||15 cm||Ryotsu||156 cm||29 cm|
- ■Cumulative amount of snowfall: The total amount of snowfall per day for the entire season (normal value)
- ■Deepest snow: Maximum snow depth of the season (normal value)
- ■Coldest month temperature: Average temperature in the coldest month (January) (normal value)
- * For comparison with other prefectures, see "Geography of Niigata City # Snow""Snowfall #Record of snowfall (Japan)""Snow cover # Deepest snow cover average and extremumSee each article.
Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euThese four regions are also reported, and weather warnings and warnings are further detailed in 4 regions.[Note 3] Will be announced every..In addition, in Niigata Prefecture, the area around Sanjo City and Tsubame City, which are generally located near the boundary between the Chuetsu region and the Shimoetsu region,Central prefecture areaIn the Chuetsu regionMinamiuonuma City,Ojiya,TokamachiAroundUonuma area, In the Shimoetsu districtAgano RiverNorthAgakita,Prefecture northSometimes called.
Niigata prefecture has a large area, so2000 (HeiseiAt the stage of 12, there were 112 municipalities (at that time).Hokkaido,NaganoNext to the third place in Japan).HoweverGreat Heisei mergerBy2010 By April (22), there are 4 municipalities.As for the counties, all are in the state of only one town and village, except that Iwafune-gun has two villages.There are the following 30 cities, 2 counties, 1 towns and 20 villages.. All towns are read as "towns" and all villages are read as "mura."
- Nagaoka(Special City at Enforcement)
- Sanjo City
- Kamo City
- Mitsuke City
- Uonuma City
- Minamiuonuma City
- Minamiuonuma District
- Niigata(Prefectural office location-Government-designated city）
- Shibata City
- Murakami City
- Tsubame City
- Gosen City
- Agano City
- Wombai city
- Sado City(One island, one city)
Wide administrative area
1969 FormulationNew National Comprehensive Development PlanA wide-area living area (wide-area municipal area) starting from (New Zenso) was set as 14 area (initially 12 area) in Niigata prefecture, and became a wide-area administrative unit..Great Heisei mergerSince then, the example of becoming one city within the area has appeared, so the breakdown is 9 regional administrative areas and 5 cities,Cooperation Central urban area plan-Sedentary areaMany were disbanded due to the appearance of a new system such as a concept(In the case of one city in the area, the area name isItalic ).
- Iwafune area (Murakami City,Sekikawa,Awashimaura Village -1 city and 2 villages)
- Shibata area (Shibata City,Wombai city,Seiromachi -2 cities and 1 town)
- Niigata area (Niigata,Agano City -2 cities)
- Gosen area (Gosen City,Aga Town -1 cities and 1 town)
- Sanjo, Tsubame area (Sanjo City,Tsubame City,Kamo City,Tagami Town,Yahiko Village -3 cities, 1 town, 1 village)
- Nagaoka area (Nagaoka,Ojiya,Mitsuke City,Izumozaki Town-3 cities and 1 town)
- Kashiwazaki area (Kashiwazaki,Kariwa Village -1 city and 1 villages)
- Uonuma area (Uonuma City -1 cities)
- Minami Uonuma area (Minamiuonuma City,Yuzawa Town -1 cities and 1 town)
- Tokamachi area (Tokamachi,Tsunan Town -1 cities and 1 town)
- Joetsu area (Joetsu City -1 cities)
- Myoko area (Myoko City -1 cities)
- Itoigawa area (Itoigawa -1 cities)
- Sado area (Sado City -1 cities)
1874 From (Meiji 7)1896 According to the statistics of (Meiji 29), it was the prefecture with the largest population in Japan, with the number of people increasing from 150 million to 180 million (→Population list of past prefectures #Permanent population: 1948 (Showa 23) --2020 (Reiwa 2),). At this time,UrbanizationHas not progressed, and nearly 9% of the JapaneseAgriculture:Niigata Prefecture, which has a high yield, has a high population recharge ability because it has established a life by[Note 4].CensusIn,1940 (Showa 15) exceeded 200 million people,1955 (Showa 30), it was 247.3 million1970 (Showa 45), it decreased to 236.1. Then increase,1985 In 60, it reached 247.8.1997 (9) 249 (Estimated population) After recording the peak at,2005 (17) 243.1 people (14th place nationwide),2010 In 22, the number was 237.1 thousand. In particular, the number of young people aged 18 to 24 is seriously decreasing due to reasons such as going on to school or getting a job.
|Population distribution by age in Niigata prefecture and Japan (2005)||Niigata Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Niigata Prefecture
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Niigata Prefecture Population Ranking by City
10. Sado City
Over 10Urban employment area(2015% urban area as of 10 Census)
- Niigata metropolitan area(106)
- Nagaoka metropolitan area(35)
- Joetsu metropolitan area(23)
- Sanjo metropolitan area(21)
- About 3 years agoJomon PeriodOver ten thousand years untilPaleolithicWithinLate PaleolithicI said. And about 200 archaeological sites are known in this prefecture. At that timestone toolasKnife shaped stonewareWas flourishing.
- Emperor SojinAnnual- Kubiki KuzoAnd Takashi Fukae Kunizo is installed
- Dahua3 years(647 )-YueEzoTo prepare forToe fence(Nutari-no-ki, near Niigata City) is built
- Dahua 4 years (648 )- Banfune fence(Iwafunenoki, near Murakami City, Niigata Prefecture)ShinanoからFence door(Sakuko) is dispatched
- Niigata PrefectureKoshi (Etsu) countryWas a part ofEchizen-Etchu-EchigoWas divided into three countries
- 1868 (MeijiFirst year)- Boshin War(Battle of Hokuetsu) Outbreak.New government army captures Nagaoka Castle and controls Echigo
- 1955 (30)May 10 - Niigata FireOutbreak
- 1959 (Showa 34)- Niigata Red Cross Center Bombing Attempt
- 1964 (39)May 6 - NiigataNational bodyHolding
- 1973 (Showa 48)- People's Republic of China OfShip Invasion of territorial watersToothSado IslandApproaching,missileIncident occurs to test fire
- 1978 (Showa 53)- Hokuriku ExpresswayPartial opening (between Niigata City (Kurosaki Town at the time) and Nagaoka City)
- 1982 (57)May 11 - Joetsu ShinkansenProvisional opening (between Niigata and Omiya)
- 1985 (60)
- 1988 (Showa 63)- Hokuriku ExpresswayAll lines opened
- 1991 (Heisei3 years)-Joetsu ShinkansenTokyo StationStart boarding
- 1996 (8)-Prefecture capitalNiigata Core citySpecified to
- 1997 (9)- Banetsu ExpresswayAll lines opened
- 1999 (11)May 10 - Joshinetsu ExpresswayAll lines opened
- 2000 (12) January-Scandal of Niigata Prefectural Police Chief (Yukimi Sake Case,Niigata Girl Confinement CaseIn relation to)
- 2002 (14) June- Sea of Japan Tohoku ExpresswayNiigata Airport IC~Seiro Shibata ICThe space is open. In October of the same yearNakajo ICStretched to.
- 2002 (14) June- Niigata StadiumAt2002 World Cup SoccerOpening game held by the Japanese side
- 2007 (19)May 4 - Niigata Government-designated cityAnd againNagaokaとJoetsu City Special cityMove to
- May 2008-Held the G20 Labor Ministers' Meeting
- 2009- Tokimeki Niigata National Athletic MeetOpening
- 2011-Niigata Chinese Consulate General Moves Bandai Elementary School SiteOccurs.
- 2012 (24)May 9 - Sea of JapanAkita Prefecture, Yamagata Prefecture, Niigata Prefecture, Toyama Prefecture, Ishikawa Prefecture, Fukui Prefecture, Kyoto Prefecture, Hyogo Prefecture, Tottori Prefecture, Shimane PrefecturePromotion of ocean energy resource development Japan Sea UnionEstablished
- 2015 (27)May 3 - Hokuriku ShinkansenThe section in Niigata Prefecture is opened.Echigo Tokimeki RailwayOpened.
- Major disaster
- 863 May 7 - Etchu / Echigo Earthquake
- 1502 May 1 --Echigo Earthquake
- 1665 - Echigo Takada Earthquake
- 1714 - Shinano Otani Earthquake
- 1751 - Takada earthquake
- 1828 - Sanjo earthquake
- 1833 - Shonai-oki Earthquake
- 1896 (Meiji29 years)May 7 - Yokota slice
- 1961 (36)
- 1963 (Showa 38)- Heavy snowfall in January 38(Sampachi heavy snowfall) ・Disruption of the transportation network between Tokyo and Niigata
- 1964 (Showa 39)- Niigata earthquake
- 1965 (Showa 40)- Typhoon No. 40 in 24
- 1966 (Showa 41)- Shimoetsu flood damage(7.17 flood damage)
- 1967 (Showa 42)- Heavy rain(8.28 flood damage)
- 1977 (52) January-February- XNUMX heavy snowfall
- 1978 (Showa 53) June- Rainy season front
- 1980 (55) end- 1981 (Showa 56)- Heavy snowfall
- 1982 (57)May 9 - Typhoon No. 57 in 18
- 1984 (59) January-February- XNUMX heavy snowfall
- 1985 (59) January-February-
- 1986 (61) January-February- Sixty-one heavy snowfall
- 1995 (Heisei7 years) Summer- 7.11 flood damage-7 rainy season front heavy rain
- 1998 (10)
- 2004 (16)
- 2005 (17) December-To the next year18 heavy snowfall.. Updated the maximum amount of snow in the history of observation in various places.Niigata blackoutOccurrence.
- 2007- Niigata Chuetsu-oki Earthquake
- 2011 (23)
- 2012 (24) January-February- 24 heavy snowfall
- 2013 (25) June- 25 heavy snowfall
- 2016 (28)May 12 - Itoigawa City Large-scale FireOutbreak
- 2018 (30) June- 30 heavy snowfall
- 2019 (ReiwaFirst year)
- 2020 (2rd year of Reiwa) April- 2021 (3rd year of Reiwa) April- Reiwa 3rd year heavy snowfall
Changes in administrative areas
Change of prefecture
Parentheses indicate the current municipality of the prefectural office.
- 1868 May 5(4th year of Keio = the first year of Meiji)Lunar calendar November 4):Niigata Magistrate's OfficeInstead ofNiigata CourtInstall
- 1868 May 5(Keio 4th yearLunar calendar November 4):Sado Magistrate's OfficeInstead ofSado CourtInstall
- 1868 May 7(Keio 4th yearLunar calendar November 5 : Echigo countryToEchigofu(First,Joetsu City(I.e. ⇒ Kashiwazaki) Installed
- 1868 May 9(Keio 4th yearLunar calendar November 7): From EchigofuKashiwazaki Prefecture(First, Kashiwazaki City) separated
- 1868 May 10(Keio 4th yearLunar calendar November 9): Instead of the Sado CourtSado prefecture(Sado CityoldMano Town) Installed
- 1868 May 11(First year of MeijiLunar calendar November 9): EchigofuNiigata Prefecture(Kashiwazaki City ⇒ Nagaoka ⇒ Niigata) Renamed
- 1868 May 12(First year of MeijiLunar calendar November 11): Kashiwazaki Prefecture merged with Niigata Prefecture (not executed only by Nuno), and Sado Prefecture is now under the jurisdiction of Niigata Prefecture (de facto incorporation)
- 1869 May 3(Meiji 2Lunar calendar November 2): From Niigata PrefectureEchigofu(First,Agano CityoldSuwon Town) Is separated and replaced
- 1869 May 4(Meiji 2Lunar calendar November 2): Niigata Prefecture was renamed Niigata Prefecture (first). Reissued the abolition of Kashiwazaki Prefecture and the merger with Echigofu. Sado prefecture is under the jurisdiction of Echigo prefecture for the time being.
- 1869 May 6(Meiji 2Lunar calendar November 5):IwashiroToWakamatsu Prefecture(Aizuwakamatsu) Installed,Kambara-gunOld ofAizu DomainTerritory (currentHigashikanbara-gun) Has jurisdiction
- 1869 May 7(Meiji 2Lunar calendar November 6):Redemption - May 8( Lunar calendar November 6By the way, the following 10 feudal lords in Echigo (Princes)ButWisdomWas appointed to
- Murakami Domain(Murakami City),Kurokawa Domain(Wombai cityoldKurokawa Village),Mikkaichi Domain(Shibata CityMikkaichi),Shibata Domain(Shibata City),Muramatsu Domain(Gosen CityoldMuramatsu Town),Mineyama Domain(NiigataoldMakimachi),Nagaoka Domain(Nagaoka City),Yoita Domain(NagaokaoldYoita Town),Shiiya Domain(Shiiya, Kashiwazaki City)Takada Domain(Takada, Joetsu City),Kiyosaki Domain(Itoigawa）
- 1869 May 8(Meiji 2Lunar calendar November 7): For the time being, the jurisdiction of Echigo Prefecture was lifted, and Sado Prefecture (Sado CityAikawa) Is replaced
- 1869 May 9(Meiji 2Lunar calendar November 7): Merged Echigo and Niigata prefectures,Suwon(Former Suwon Town, Agano City)
- 1869 May 9(Meiji 2Lunar calendar November 8): From SuwonKashiwazaki Prefecture(First, Kashiwazaki City) separated
- 1870 May 4(Meiji 3Lunar calendar November 3): Abolished Suwon Prefecture and established Niigata Prefecture (second, Niigata City)
- 1870 May 11(Meiji 3Lunar calendar November 10): Abolished Nagaoka domain and transferred to Kashiwazaki prefecture
- 1870 May 11(Meiji 3Lunar calendar November 10): The Mine Mountain ClanMineoka DomainRenamed to (Former Makimachi, Niigata City)
- 1871 May 8(Meiji 4Lunar calendar November 7):Abandoned Domain -The following prefectures have been established in the current Niigata prefecture area, including those that changed from the former clan to the prefecture
- Murakami prefecture, Mikkaichi prefecture, Kurokawa prefecture, Shibata prefecture, Muramatsu prefecture, Mineoka prefecture, Niigata prefecture, Kashiwazaki prefecture, Yoita prefecture, Shiiya prefecture, Takada prefecture, Kiyosaki prefecture, Sado prefecture
- The former Aizu domain in Kambara-gun continues to be part of Wakamatsu Prefecture
- Murakami prefecture, Mikkaichi prefecture, Kurokawa prefecture, Shibata prefecture, Muramatsu prefecture, Mineoka prefecture, Niigata prefecture, Kashiwazaki prefecture, Yoita prefecture, Shiiya prefecture, Takada prefecture, Kiyosaki prefecture, Sado prefecture
May 12(Meiji 4Lunar calendar November 11): Established the following 3 prefectures by integrating prefectures
- Niigata(3rd, Niigata City): Shimoetsu 2 counties (Kamabara and Iwafune)-Murakami, Mikkaichi, Kurokawa, Shibata, Muramatsu, Mineoka, Niigata
- Kashiwazaki Prefecture(3rd, Kashiwazaki City): Jo, Chuetsu 5 counties (Kibuki, Kariwa, Uonuma, Mishima, Koshi)-Integrate Yoita, Shiiya, Takada, Kiyosaki and Kashiwazaki prefectures
- Aikawa Prefecture(Former Aikawa Town, Sado City): Renamed Sado Prefecture
- 1873 (6th year of Meiji)May 6: Abolished Kashiwazaki Prefecture and merged with Niigata Prefecture
- 1876 (9th year of Meiji)May 4: Abolished Aikawa Prefecture and merged with Niigata Prefecture
- 1886 (19th year of Meiji)May 5: Transferred Higashikanbara District from Fukushima Prefecture to Niigata Prefecture
- Establishment of Niigata Prefecture
Currently Niigata PrefectureUS-Japan Amity and Trade TreatyByOpen portSpecified inNiigataHold in the pipe,Boshin WarSince it became one of the main battlefields of Japan, the transition until its establishment was more complicated than in other prefectures. The transition until the establishment of Niigata Prefecture (second) in 1 (Meiji 1870) is "Echigofu"and"Kashiwazaki PrefectureSee section.
- 1870 May 4(Meiji 3Lunar calendar November 3),Echigo countryIncluding NiigataJoetsuIt had jurisdiction over the government-controlled land in 2 counties (Kamabara and Iwafune)SuwonWas abolished and the prefectural government moved to NiigataNiigata(Second) was established. ** At that time, in addition to Niigata prefecture, the current prefecture area has jurisdiction over the government-controlled areas in the five counties of Kamijo and Chuetsu (Kubijo, Kariwa, Uonuma, Santo, and Koshi).Kashiwazaki Prefecture,SadoHave jurisdiction over the entire areaSado prefecture, And was divided and controlled by 10 clans that had a clan office within the prefecture. In addition, in Kambara-gunAizu DomainTerritoryWakamatsu PrefectureWas under the jurisdiction of.
- 1871 May 8(Meiji 4Lunar calendar November 7)ofAbandoned DomainThrough the same yearMay 12(Lunar calendar November 11The former 2 prefectures of Shimoetsu 5 counties and the former 5 prefectures of 4 Joetsu/Chuetsu districts (Nagaoka DomainHad already been transferred to Kashiwazaki Prefecture) but merged with Kashiwazaki Prefecture,Niigata(3rd),Kashiwazaki Prefecture(3rd) and again in Sado prefectureAikawa PrefectureWas renamed.
- 1873 Kashiwazaki Prefecture in (Meiji 6)1876 Aikawa prefecture was abolished in (Meiji 9) and merged into Niigata prefecture one after another, and Niigata prefecture has unified jurisdiction over Koshisa and Ryogoku.
- 1886 (19th year of Meiji), after going through Wakamatsu PrefectureFukushimaPart of Kambara-gun, which was under the jurisdiction of (1878 Since the transfer of (Higashi-Kabahara-gun) to Niigata Prefecture (Meiji 11), the current prefecture area of Niigata Prefecture has been established.
Changes in the county
- 1869 (Meiji 2): In the current Niigata prefecture area, there were the following country counties
(Meiji 11):County, town and village organization lawKambara-gun, Uonuma-gun, and Kubiki-gun were divided into 1 district and 22 districts in Niigata prefecture, and 1 district in Echigo country belonged to Fukushima prefecture.
- Kambara-gunNiigata Ward-Kitabamabara-gun-Nakakanbara-gun-Nishikanbara-gun-Minamikanbara-gun-Higashikanbara-gunHigashikanbara county belongs to Fukushima prefecture
- Uonuma-gunKitauonuma District-Minamiuonuma District-Nakauonuma-gunSplit into
- Kubiki-gunHigashikubiki-Nakakubiki District-Nishikubiki-gunSplit into
- As usual: Iwafune, Mishima, Koshi, Kariwa, Zota, Kamo, Hamo
- 1886 (19th year of Meiji)May 5: Higashi-Kabahara County was transferred from Fukushima Prefecture, and now Niigata Prefecture has 1 district and 23 districts
- 1889 (22th year of Meiji)May 4 : Municipal system-Municipal systemNiigata Ward becomes Niigata City
- 1896 (Meiji 29) April 4: In Niigata PrefecturePrefecture system-County systemWas implemented and the three Sado counties (Zota, Kamo, Hamo) were integrated.Sado-gunIn Niigata prefecture, there will be 1 city and 21 counties.
- 2004 (16)May 3: Sado-gun disappeared due to merger of municipalities
- 2005 (17)May 3: Nishikubiki-gun disappeared due to merger of municipalities
- 2005 (17) April 4: Higashi-kubiki-gun, Naka-kubiki-gun and Koshi-gun disappear due to the merger of municipalities
- 2006 (18)May 1: Nakagahara-gun disappeared due to merger of municipalities
- 2010 (22)May 3: Kita-Uonuma District disappeared due to merger of municipalities
- Abolished municipalitiesList of abolished municipalities in Niigata PrefectureSee.
- Abandoned county
2000 years(HeiseiAdministrative map of 12) (before the Great Heisei merger).
2006 years(Heisei18) Administrative map at the end of March. The former municipalities are shown in gray.
- Successive governors (public election)
- Shohei Okada(2nd term,1947 (22)May 4 - 1955 (30)May 4）
- Kazuo Kitamura(2nd term,1955 (30)May 4 - 1961 (36)May 11）
- Juichiro Tsukada(2nd term,1961 (36)May 12 - 1966 (41)May 3）
- Watashirou(2nd term,1966 (41)May 5 - 1974 (49)May 4）
- Takeo Kimi(4nd term,1974 (49)May 5 - 1989 (XNUMX)May 4）
- Kiyoshi Kaneko(1nd term,1989 (XNUMX)May 6 - 1992 (4)May 9）
- Hirayama Seio(3nd term,1992 (4)May 10 - 2004 (16)May 10）
- Hirohiko Izumida(3nd term,2004 (16)May 10 - 2016 (28)May 10）
- Mt. Yoneyama Ryuichi(1nd term,2016 (28)May 10 - 2018 (30)May 4）
- Hanazono Hideyo(2018 (30)May 6-)
- Degree of 2007
- Financial capability index 0.43
- II Group (Financial Power Index 0.4 or more, less than 0.5) 11th among 7 municipalities
- Degree of 2006
- Fiscal strength index 0.40
- II Group (Financial Power Index 0.4 or more, less than 0.5) 9th among 9 municipalities
- Real debt service ratio 15.2
- Current account ratio 91.6
- Municipal bonds per capita Current amount 103 yen Ordinary account only
- Laspeyres index 100.9
- Balance of local bonds, etc.
- Municipal bonds for ordinary account 2 billion yen
- Municipal bonds for special accounts other than the above 1773 billion yen
- Debt for some related administrative associations: 8 million yen (debt x burden ratio)
- Debts related to debt guarantee of the third sector, etc. ¥3 billion Niigata Prefecture Violence Expulsion Campaign Promotion Center, etc.
- Total amount of municipal bonds, etc. ¥2 billion (consolidated accounting)
- Degree of 2005
- Fiscal strength index 0.38
- Group III (financial power index 0.3 or more, less than 0.4) 14th out of 5 municipalities
- Degree of 2004
- Fiscal strength index 0.36
- Group III (financial power index 0.3 or more, less than 0.4) 13th out of 5 municipalities
Niigata State Plan
2011 (23)May 1ToHirohiko IzumidaWith Governor NiigataAkira ShinodaAt a joint conference by the Mayor of Niigata,TokyoIn line with the current Niigata cityspecial areaTo other cities, towns and villages, and further mergers, with a population of 30Basic municipalityThe state transition plan was announced. Also, the authority of each special ward and basic municipality is assumed to be at a level higher than that of the current 23 special wards of Tokyo..
House of Representatives
- Niigata Prefecture second ward : Chinami Nishimura
- Niigata Prefecture second ward : Kenichi Hosoda
- Niigata Prefecture second ward : Hiroaki Saito
- Niigata Prefecture second ward : Makiko Kikuta
- Niigata Prefecture second ward : Mt. Yoneyama Ryuichi
- Niigata Prefecture second ward : Mamoru Umetani
House of Councilors
Economic and industrial
2016 (28) degree of gross domestic product is nominally 8 billion yen.. Of the majority of countries in the world GDP Have a larger scale. Prefectural income is 6 billion yen, Per capita income is 282.6 million yen.
Agriculture, forestry and fisheries
Agriculture is one of the major industries.RiceProduct (Koshihikari Rice) Is the center, and the yield of Koshihikari is the highest in Japan... EspeciallyUonuma districtKoshihikari cultivated inKoshihikari from UonumaIt is the top brand that receives the highest evaluation in Japan for its taste, and is the best in Japan.RiceIt can be said to be the point. Also in relation to riceRice confectionery(Rice crackers,HailstoneEtc.) is the largest production value in Japan,SakeAlsoHyogo,KyotoIt is the third largest after, and the number of sake breweries is the largest in Japan.Because of the high production of ricerice flourResearch and use the research to sell productsNiigata millingHave invested in.
- Joetsu region OfItoigawaThen good qualitylimestoneIn Itoigawa City, Joetsu City, etc.Chemical industryIs developing.
- Chuetsu region OfNagaokaThen, food processing such as rice crackers, papermaking,AutomobileAnd motorcycle meters are manufactured.The domestic market share of motorcycle meters is less than 9%, and the world market share is about 3%.
In Sanjo City and Tsubame City, the production of cutlery, hardware, Western tableware, etc. is thriving.
- Shimoetsu district OfNiigataIn the surrounding areaRice confectioneryThere are many food processing industries such as, paper manufacturing, and chemical industries.
- Sado region OfSado CityThen, historically, the mining industry was thriving.
- Manufacturing industry
- light industry
In addition, the production of metal products is large. Tsubame City and Sanjo City MetalsTablewareOwns 9% of the domestic market share,Non-ferrous metal materialThere are many companies that have strengths in processing.Scissors,Knife,spannerSuch as metal toolsOsakaIt is second only after.Hokuriku Industrial AreaIt is also the central existence of.
In the textile industry,KnitsHas the highest production in Japan.However, in recent years, overseas relocation of production bases and low-priced foreigners seeking low labor costs (ChugokuAnd Southeast Asian countries, etc.).
1989 In XNUMX, the number of factory locations was the highest in Japan.
- gold mine
- Natural gas
CurrentlyNatural gasMining is thriving,Minami Nagaoka Gas Field(Nagaoka City),Katagai Gas Field(Ojiya),Iwafune-oki oil and gas field(Wombai cityMining is being promoted in areas such as Oki.Higashi Niigata Oil and Gas Field(Niigata CityKita), Nishikanbara gas field (Niigata CityNishikan Ward), the Nakajo Gas Field (Townai City) accounts for 10% of the domestic production from groundwater after separation of water-soluble natural gas.IodineHave also been collected.
Power generationThen,Agano RiverLarge scale in the basinHydroelectric power plantIs located. AlsoKashiwazakiとKariwaKariwa VillageIt is inTEPCO HoldingsKashiwazaki Kariwa Nuclear Power StationIs the world's largest nuclear power plant. otherJoetsu CityNaoetsuIn the district,Tohoku Electric Power,JERAOperate jointlyJoetsu Thermal Power StationThere is.
The annual product sales amount by business establishments in Niigata prefecture is the 14th largest in Japan in total for wholesale and retail trade (FY26).The number of businesses is still 12th and the number of employees is 14th.
Japan's leadingSnowy areaBecauseChuetsu regionとJoetsu regionIn the mountains ofSki resortAre located in large numbers.However, immediately after the burst of the bubble1993 Around (5)Ski boomIs gone, and even moreNiigata Chuetsu EarthquakeThe number of skiers in Niigata Prefecture has been declining since the 2000s due to the effects of heavy snowfall and concerns about traffic network paralysis due to heavy snowfall.Due to this effect, some ski resorts have been closed. (Detail isList of ski resorts in Japan#NiigataSee).In recent years, snow resortsRemodelIs advanced,Joetsu regionToHokuriku ShinkansenIs being sought for economic measures through industry-government-academia collaboration with local governments along the railway lines.
It is often said that Niigata people do not ski much, but the image of "snow = spicy" is strong for the people of the prefecture who know how to live under the heavy snowfall in winter. So most skiers rarely become a silver worldCapital AreaThere is also an aspect that it was largely due to attracting customers from.In the future, a new tourism system is being built with the aim of "sightseeing that makes the most of snow."
Life and transportation
Medical and welfare
Electricity, city gas
- General power transmission and distribution business : Tohoku Electric Power Network(Whole prefecture)
- Power frequency: Honshu part and Awashima50 hertzHowever, part of Itoigawa City and Myoko City60 hertz..Sado Island60 hertz.
- General gas conduit operator : Hokuriku gas(Chuetsu region, Kaetsu region)
Universities of high school students in Niigata prefecture in 2019Education continuance rateIs 46.9%, which is lower than the national value of 54.7%, but the vocational school enrollment rate is 26.0%, which is much higher than the national value (national value 16.4%), and the total enrollment rate of 72.9% is the national value. Over 71.1%.. Operates 27 vocational schools in the prefectureNSG Group OfNSG College LeagueIn addition, there are many vocational schools in the prefecture, and the number of special training schools per 10 people is 3.57, which is the 6th largest in Japan..
Junior high school
- National newspaper
Tohoku regionThere are programs co-produced with the broadcasting station ofChubu regionThere are also programs co-produced with the broadcasting station of, and there are various news such as being broadcast in the Kanto Koshinetsu region and Koshinetsu region.In addition, NHK has set Niigata Prefecture as Kanto Koshinetsu (Metropolitan area broadcasting center(Direct control), but since it belongs to the Hokuriku / Shinetsu block in national elections and amateur sports, these reports and broadcasts are not available.Nagoya stationIt will be online with the 3 prefectures of Hokuriku via.Also,NiigataChuo-kuThen.Shinano RiverBroadcasting stations are lined up along the way.
- TV broadcast
Within the prefectureNHKIn addition to the Niigata Broadcasting Station,Commercial broadcastThen.Nippon TV,TBS,Fuji Television Network, Inc,TV AsahiThere are affiliated stations of the four major key stations.The citizens of the prefecture are quick to respond to terrestrial digital broadcasting, and in the November 4 survey, it was the highest in Japan at 2010%..
The master station of the prefecture TV station / prefecture FM station and the main station of the FM complementary relay station are bothMt.It is installed in.
- NHK Niigata Broadcasting Station
- Broadcasting System of Niigata(BSN TV:JNNSeries)
- NST Niigata General Television[Note 5](NST: FNN-FNSseries)
- TV Niigata Broadcasting Network(TeNY: NNN-NNSseries)
- Niigata TV 21(UX: ANNseries)
- "TV station exterior"
- Radio broadcast
BSN radio for AM broadcasting,FM radioThen, JFN-series FM-NIIGATA covers the entire prefecture. Although the prefecture soil is wide and there are many base cities,motorizationIt is said that the ability to appeal by radio (FM, community FM, AM) is as high as that of television because of the development of.
In addition,Five big citiesBe the first outside the areaIndependent radio stationでHeisei New Bureau OfNiigata Prefecture FM Broadcasting(FM PORT) existed, but due to business difficulties, it was closed on June 2020, 6.
- Community FM
- Shimoetsu district
- Chuetsu region
- FM Nagaoka --Delivery of Nagaoka City J-WAVE
- Radio is ... --Tsubame City (The transmission station is in Sanjo City and covers both cities) J-WAVE is delivered
- FM Yukiguni --Distribution of Music Bird in Minami Uonuma City
- FM and Okamachi --Delivery of Tokamachi Music Bird
- FM pickara --Delivery of Kashiwazaki City Music Bird
- FM Uonuma --Delivery of Uonuma City J-WAVE
- Joetsu region
- The following two stations are bothJoetsu Cable VisionOperated by.It is the only community FM in Japan that broadcasts two waves per company.
- FM Joetsu FM-J --Distribution of Joetsu City Music Bird
- FM Myoko-Myoko City Music Bird is delivered
- The following two stations are bothJoetsu Cable VisionOperated by.It is the only community FM in Japan that broadcasts two waves per company.
- Niigata Prefecture is so-calledSea of Japan TransitIs passingKeihanshin,Capital AreaとKitaou,HokkaidoTiefreight trainMany of them are operated, and they are the main artery of traffic on the Sea of Japan side.
- Niigata StationLimited express connecting with Joetsu ShinkansenInahoIs a limited express that connects the Joetsu Shinkansen at Nagaoka Station and the Hokuriku Shinkansen at Joetsu Myoko Station.White snowIs operating.
- The number of regular trains is in the very suburbs from Niigata Station[Note 6] Is 3 per hour during the day (approximately every 20 minutes), but most others are less than 1 per hour during the day.
- JROn the routeEast JapanとWest JapanTwo companies are operating, but Niigata Prefecture is the only area where these two companies are operating.
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Joetsu Shinkansen-Hokuriku Shinkansen(Joetsu Myoko Station）
- Shin-Etsu Main Line-Uetsu Main Line-Joetsu Line-Yonesaka Line-Banetsu West Line-Tadami Line-Echigo Line-Yahiko Line-White new line-Iiyama Line
- Niigata StationCentered onSuburban sectionIs set.
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Echigo Tokimeki Railway(Toki iron)
- E7 Nihonkai Tohoku Expressway
- E8 Hokuriku Expressway
- E17 Kanetsu Expressway
- E18 Joshinetsu Expressway
- E49 Ban'etsu Expressway
Vehicle registration number
- AutomotiveLicense plate
- Niigatanumber(Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismHokuriku Shin-Etsu Transport Bureau Niigata Transport Bureau)- Shimoetsu district,Sado region, Part of the Chuetsu region (Sanjo City-Kamo City-Minamikanbara-gunTagami Town）
- NagaokaNumber (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Hokuriku Shin-Etsu Transport Bureau Nagaoka Motor Vehicle Inspection Registration Office)- Chuetsu regionPart of (Sanjo City-Kamo City-Minamikanbara-gunTagami Townexcept for)
- Joetsunumber(Local number) (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Transport Bureau Nagaoka, Nagaoka Automobile Inspection and Registration Office)- Joetsu region
- It is characteristic that the prefecture's highway bus network is well developed.
In many cities in Niigata prefectureGanki-doriThe cityscape of is left.
Niigata Prefecture has a large difference in dialect depending on the region,Agakita areaThe dialect ofTohoku dialectIs a type ofKitaou dialect,Sado IslandThe dialect ofHokuriku dialect, Other areasTokai Higashiyama dialectIs a type ofEchigo wordare categorized(Tojo MisaoClassification by).
- Hokuetsu dialect
- Echigo word
- Sado dialect
- Akiyamago dialect-UnexploredAkiyamagoDialect
- local cuisine
- Food culture:
- From UonumaKoshihikari Rice・Koshihikari from Iwafune・Soy sauce katsudon(Sauce cutlet)-Western stylePork cutlet on rice·Soy sauceRed rice-Nopppe・Wappa rice・Hikozen-Italian-Bamboo dumpling-Poppoyaki(Steam pan)Taro Momo(Frozen dessert)·Hegi soba-Niigata Five Great Ramen-Tochio OfFried-Yasda yogurt-Kanzuri-Oyster(ediblechrysanthemum）
- There are both eastern and western food cultures, and while there are areas such as Sado Island where the characteristics of the yellowtail culture area of western Japan are strong, there are also areas such as the Kaetsu region and the Chuetsu region where the characteristics of the salmon culture area of eastern Japan are strong..
- Udon OfDashiとInari SushiKanto style,Sakura mochiIs both Kanto and Kansai style.
- Kinpira burdockThere is a "kinpira dumpling" that contains "(Aimon dumpling)". Furthermore, Kinpira Burdock isJapanese buckwheat noodlesIt is also the condiment of.
- Shiozawa pongee(fabric,1975 ）
- Honshiozawa(fabric,1976 ）
- Ojiya(Textile, 1975) (UNESCOIntangible cultural heritage）
- Ojiya Tsumugi (textile, 1975)
- Tokamachi Kasuri (textile,1982 ）
- Tokamachi Akashi Chijimi (textile, 1982)
- Uetsu cloth(fabric,2005 ）
- Murakami wood carving vermillion(Lacquerware, 1976)
- Niigata lacquerware(lacquerware,2003 ）
- Kamo paulownia chest (woodwork, 1976)
- Tsubame copperware (metalwork,1981 ）
- Echigo Yoita Uchihamono(Metalwork,1986 ）
- Echigo Sanjo Uchihamono (metalwork,2009 ）
- Niigata / Shirone Buddhist altar(Buddhist altar, Buddhist altar,1980 ）
- Nagaoka Buddhist altar (Buddhist altar, Buddhist altar, 1980)
- Sanjo Buddhist altar (Buddhist altar, Buddhist altar, 1980)
- Traditional crafts
- Sukunegi(Sado City)
- Cultural landscape of mines and mining towns of Sado Aikawa
- Agricultural and mountain village landscape derived from Mt.
- Birthplace of Frisbee dogs in Japan (Niigata City)
- Road StationNo. 1 (Road Station Hoei / Niigata City OldToyoei City）
- JapanSkiplace of origin(Joetsu City）
- Snow pipeBirthplace (Nagaoka City)
- Persimmon seeds(Rice confectionery) Birthplace (Nagaoka City)
- Japan's firstDrive throughInstallation store (Friend Kitamachi store / Nagaoka City)
- Le RectierBirthplace (former Niigata CityShirane）
- JapaneseWineBirthplace (Iwanohara Vineyard / Joetsu City)
- JapanesePostBirthplace of the father (Maejima Miyoshi Memorial Museum / Joetsu City)
- Craft beer nationwide No. 1 (Echigo Beer / Niigata City OldMakimachi）
- Local in 2003LeekFormed for PRNegiccoIs "Local idolPioneer of.. In 2019, leader Nao☆ also became a precursor to "a female idol who continues to be active even after getting married".
- ShrineThe number is about 5,000, which is the first place in Japan (the second place is about 1 companies in Hyogo prefecture).
- There used to be a local dog named Echigo Shiba, but it is already extinct.
- Albirex Niigata(サ ッ カ ー-J League）
- Albirex Niigata Ladies(Football·WE League）
- Grand Sena Niigata FC(Football·Hokushinetsu Football League）
- JAPAN Soccer College(Football·Hokushinetsu Football League）
- Joetsu Marine Breeze(Beach volleyball）
- Team Albirex Niigata(Ski）
- Niigata Albirex Baseball Club(baseball-BC League）
- Niigata Albirex BB(basketball-B LeagueB1)
- Niigata Albirex BB Rabbids(basketball·W League）
- Niigata Albirex Running Club(land）
- Vital Net Baseball Club(Adult baseball）
- Befco(Womenvolleyball-V. Challenge League）
Sister municipalities/affiliated municipalities
- sister city
- Shah Alam(Malaysian Federation Selangor）
- Glasgow Metropolitan County(United Kingdom Scottish country Strathclyde Region）
- Friendly municipality
Works set in Niigata Prefecture
- Love me
- Initial D
- Komachi(Episode 4 Niigata/Tokamachi)
- High school teacher
- Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah Large Monsters All-Out Attack
- Strawberry on the shortcake(Latter half)
- Strobe edge
- Saint March(Middle stage)
- Run into the sun
- Rush In! Asama Sanso Incident(2002Joetsu CityItakura WardTaken with)
- The men who made the Shinkansen(2004, TV Tokyo 40th anniversary commemorative drama / Joetsu CityItakura WardTaken with)
- Cheer ☆ Dan ~A story about a high school girl who won the US cheerleader in the US~(Major scenes taken in Niigata City)
- Heaven and earth
- Natsuko sake
- Overhanging punishment heat system
- Under one roof
- Fulin Volcano
- White out
- Mari and the Puppy Story
- 30 years of a torn family
- What if the school is...!?(1985 , TBS)-The main character and teacher are from Niigata
- Monochrome girl
- 3rd Year Class B Kinpachi-sensei(2011 May 3broadcast. TBS series, in the final roundShibata City）
- Negotiator ~THE NEGOTIATOR~(First series2008 , The final storyAga TownTaken with)
- Detective Conan 15 minutes of silence
- Fly! Dakota(2013Pacific War(Set on Sado Island after the end of the war)
- Snow country
- Joetsu ShinkansenMurder case
- Echigo YuzawaMurder case
- Inspector Totsugawa Fight against snow
- "Snow countryMurder case
- Deep LovePart XNUMX-Host
- XNUMX bales of rice
- 藏 -Later made into a video work
- Koshisa Ohashi series
- Kacho Fugetsu series
- Noble Children Series
- INNOCENT DESPERADO
- Niigata Blues(Kenichi Mikawa）
- Echigo Zessho (Sachiko Kobayashi）
- Leaving snow Echigo (Sachiko Murakami）
- Niigata in the four seasons (Sachiko Kobayashi)
- Snow camellia(Sachiko Kobayashi)
- Sado's love song (Hosokawa Takashi）
- Yuzawa Travel Information (Yuzo Kayama）
- Manta Music (Haru Sanba）
- Echigo Plain (Maiko Takigawa）
- Snow Country -niigata- (Tokyo Incidents）
- A person from Niigata (Kotaro Satomi）
- Sea snow(Jero）
- Echigo Lion Song (Hibari Misora）
- Woman from Yuzawa (Kenichi Mikawa)
People from Niigata Prefecture
About the word "gata"
|New year||VariantOne of the examples|
|(Recommended by the Niigata Prefectural Office)|
Refers to the prefecture漢字There are multiple notations,JapaneseIn whichFontEven " ,[ɲ̟iːɡa̠ta̠][Note 7] Read. Above allOrthographic charactersIt is said that "NiigataIs the most common notation. other,SanzuiUsing the “Saga” to write inNiigataMay be written. Formerly "Sakai"Collection of clausesIt is a generally recognized character that is registered to,Edo PeriodIn the book (printing book) ofMatsuo Basho"Okunohoso Road"andAkinari Ueda"Rain moon story""Zousai" (currentlyAkitaNikaho City OfKisakata) Can be seen,Suzuki Makiyuki"Hokuetsu Snow Score』Allows the use of "Saku" even in the current place names in this prefecture, such as "Shinzaki" and "Garmor". With the circulation of these printed books, it became a “lagoon” nationwide.AbbreviationIt is considered that "Sakura" was said to have been viewed in the same row.(There are multipleVariantThere is).
MeijiWhen you enterLetterpressIs the mainstream of publications,The end of the warSold byMincho type OfTypeWhen I looked up, only "gata", which is the official letter, was sold, and "sagar," which was the abbreviation, was not sold.. In other words, after the Meiji era, the letters "Sakai" were wiped out of the printed materials, but Niigata, Kisakata,HachirogataOrShimane Shiragata Tenmangu Shrine For example, in areas where "gata" is used on a daily basis, "Sakura" survives other than print.DialectIt turned into. In Niigata Prefecture, "Niigata" was also used for road signs,1981 (Showa"56")Common kanjiWhen adopted by the.
ChineseInSimplified charactersso"Niigata',繁体字so"Shinpei' You can see an example written as. They areMandarinでpinyin: Pronounced (since).2007 (19)May 6 OfNiigata Prefectural AssemblyOctoberRegular meetingIn the General Affairs Education Committee, in ChineseSack(Lagoon) And the meaning of潟There was a question that questioned these Chinese notations because it was different.. same yearMay 8,Niigata Prefectural OfficeIn Chinese on the official websiteNiigata"(pinyin:  Requested the use of the notation "Cynthy" within the prefectural office and prefecture-related organizations (JapaneseAt the end, stop using "Shinzaki"NiigataIs not a request to use).
- ^ Teradomari 2000-2020, Matsuhama 2003-2020
- ^ It has been written in four categories up to the present, such as newspapers, TV, and prefecture public relations back numbers, but it was also used as a reference material for elementary school social studies in Niigata prefecture in the early 4s (all schools in the prefecture For a while, the Niigata Prefectural Board of Education compiled "Our Niigata Prefecture," which indicated that the Sado region should be included in the Shimoetsu region.
- ^ Wide area municipalities described belowSome parts are different from Tsubame City and Yahiko Village.
- ^ In the Echigo area of Niigata prefecture, where the belief in Buddhism (Jodo Shinshu) was strong due to religious factors, the reason for the large population was that there were few thinnings and trafficking.
- ^ The company name from the start of broadcasting to September 2019 is Niigata General Television Co., Ltd.
- ^ Niigata Station- Niitsu Station-Uchino Station-Toyoei Station
- ^ a b "Ni" at the beginning of the wordInternational phonetic symbolsThen. [ɲi] Indicated byHard palate nasalIs supposed to be used, but in realityPalate officialGum nasal Of [nʲi] Also.
- ^ "Designate Nishikigoi as a "prefecture fish"”. Niigata Public Relations and Public Hearing Division (March 2017, 3). As of August 29, 2019オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Kotobank (Encyclopedia Nipponica (Nipponica), Encyclopaedia Britannica, My Pedia, etc.) "Chubu Region"”. Shogakukan, Britannica Japan, Heibonsha, etc. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Kotobank (Encyclopedia Nipponica (Nipponica), Encyclopedia Britannica, Selected Japanese Language Dictionary, etc.) "Hokuriku Region"”. Shogakukan, Britannica Japan, Shogakukan, etc. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Kotobank (Encyclopedia Nipponica (Nipponica)) "Koshinetsu region"”. Shogakukan. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ The 129th Niigata Prefectural Statistics Yearbook 2018 (Chapter 1 Prefectural soil and weather) p.2 -Niigata Prefecture
- ^ "Niigata Prefecture Snow Information Snowfall materials”. Niigata Prefecture. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ “The world's largest snowfall, 8m18cm! Spring in Itakuraku, Itakuraku, Joetsu City”Joetsu Town Journal. (March 2010, 3)
- ^ Japan Meteorological Agency data is "Japan Meteorological Agency Past meteorological data search(Viewed on February 2021, 2), prefecture data is "Niigata Prefecture Snow Information Snowfall Data --Niigata Prefecture(Retrieved on February 2021, 2).
- ^ a b "Links: Prefectures”. Information Policy Division, General Affairs Department, Niigata Prefecture. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Announcement area for weather warnings, warnings, and weather forecasts: Niigata Prefecture”. Japan Meteorological Agency. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Ⅲ Other wide-area administrative systems Cooperation Central urban areas, independent settlement areas, etc.". Wide-area administrative office guide. Niigata Prefecture General Affairs Department Municipal Division. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Wide area municipalities within Niigata Prefecture due to merger of municipalities -Niigata Prefecture
- ^ "Regional characteristics data: Meiji period and present population list by prefecture". Hokuriku Social Capital 2003.Hokuriku Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Is this all right? Niigata Prefecture (Special edition of special editions of Japan) Page 19
- ^ Niigata Prefecture as seen in statistical graphs 20 edition (Niigata Prefecture) - Wayback machine(For archived March 2013, 6)
- ^ Prefectural population, with population of 230 million people announced[Broken link](Niigata Nippo April 2015, 4)
- ^ Is this all right? Niigata Prefecture (Special edition of special editions of Japan) Page 6
- ^ "033rd Diet Legal Committee No. 6". House of Representatives (September 1959, 12). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Cooperation in submarine resource development 10 prefectures along the coast of the Sea of Japan: Sankei Shimbun September 2012, 9-Archived by WayBack Machine
- ^ Methane hydrate utilization research 10 prefectures established conference[Broken link]: Kobe Shimbun September 2012, 9
- ^ Established coalition and coalition in resource development of the Sea of Japan. 10 prefectures on the Sea of Japan side, such as this prefecture: Niigata Daily September 2012, 9
- ^ Methane hydrates, 10 prefectures unite survey in Sea of Japan: Asahi Shimbun September 2012, 9
- ^ Is this all right? Niigata Prefecture (Special edition of special editions of Japan) Pages 122-123
- ^ a b c "Summary of 28 prefectural economic calculation”. Statistics Division, General Affairs Department, Niigata Prefecture. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Amount of harvest of paddy rice produced in 21 by variety”. Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Minister's Office Statistics Department (February 2010, 2). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Natural gas extraction and supplyToho Earth Tech. Retrieved July 2020, 7.
- ^ What is iodineToho Earth Tech. Retrieved July 2020, 7.
- ^ Business activities Nakajo Oil Works. JX Oil Development. Retrieved July 2020, 7.
- ^ Overview of natural gas in Niigata. Natural Gas Mining Association. Retrieved 2020 July 7.
- ^ "Basic survey of schools in the first year of Reiwa" --Announced by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology on December 12, 25.
- ^ Statistics of prefectures in statistics 2019 -Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications "Penetrance Survey on Digital Terrestrial Television Broadcasting" November 22
- ^ Nobuo Homma, Rinichi Shingu, Kazuo Ishihara, Emiko Sato "Study on the point of contact between East and West food culture on the Sea of Japan side (III): Old fish and kelp rolls"Bulletin of Prefectural Niigata Women's Junior College," Vol. 27, March 1990, pp. 3-75.
- ^ "Local pioneer pioneer" Negicco・Nao☆ announced enrollment! The long-cherished Perfume scene became a meeting place! -The Television February 2019, 2
- ^ Why is Negicco Nao☆'s marriage announcement not criticized? What's happening in the idol world -Gadget Communications February 2019, 2
- ^ The stage of the TV anime "Magical Girl Raising Plan" is Joetsu City⁉
- ^ a b Present and future of Chinese characters 223nd Spread and disappearance of abbreviations for "gata"(SanseidoWordwise Web September 2012, 9)
- ^ Present of Kanji 224th "Kijo" and "Cervical vertebra" in Niigata(Sanseido Wordwise Web September 2012, 9)
- ^ a b c d Character Sanpo "Whereabouts of the dialect "Sa""(National Institute for Japanese Language"NIDL Window" No. 32, published on July 2007, 7)
- ^ a b Japanese kanji (Hiroyuki Sasahara Author,Iwanami Shinsho Published January 2006, 1) p.20 and p.62
- ^ Present of Kanji No. 51 "Tofu" that does not "rot" in Shimane(Sanseido Wordwise Web September 2009, 11)
- ^ "Is "Niigata=Shin (Sanzui + Photo)" true?”. Niigata Nippo (August 2006, 8). NovemberBrowse.[Broken link]
- ^ Viewing: Japan Shin-Sho Fire & Fire Station 140 Kiboya(with the BBC(Chubun Net, December 2016, 12)
- ^ Mitomo: 140 Shinjuku fire in Japan(BBC Chinese Net, December 2016, 12)
- ^ June 19 Regular Meeting General Affairs Education Committee June 6, 19(Niigata Prefectural Assembly minutes search)
- ^ a b ●Notation of "Niigata" in Chinese (August 19, 8)(Niigata Prefecture)
- List of people from Niigata Prefecture
- Niigata Prefecture Tourist Attractions
- List of prefectural roads in Niigata Prefecture
- List of cultural properties designated by Niigata Prefecture
- Niigata Prefecture's natural scenic spots
- Niigata Prefecture companies
- Works set in Niigata Prefecture
- University of Niigata
- Niigata Prefecture buildings
- Echigo Seven Wonders
- North Kanto/Banetsu area
- Kita-Kanto Banetsu Governors Meeting
- Sea of Japan side
- Circular Sea of Japan
- The Circular Sea of Japan Niigata Ekiden
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Official website
- Niigata Public Relations Section (@Niigata_Press)- Twitter
- Niigata Prefecture Disaster Prevention Bureau (@Niigata_Bousai)- Twitter
- Niigata Prefecture Disaster Prevention Portal
- Niigata LIVE camera
- Current Niigata
- [Official] Recommended sightseeing and travel information for Niigata Prefecture! Niigata Tourism Navigation -Niigata Prefecture Tourism Association
- Tokyo Niigata Kenjinkai Official Page
|Changes in administrative districts|
1871 - (Second Niigata Prefecture)