[New Corona Bulletin] Two new infections confirmed in Tottori Prefecture since XNUMXth
If you write the contents roughly
The infection has been confirmed in Tottori prefecture since the 14th.
San-in Central TV
This is an account of "San'in Chuo Television Broadcasting" (Fuji Television affiliate) news. We will send you the latest news from Shimane and Tottori prefectures.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Sea of Japan sideIn,San'in districtOccupies the east side of.areaIs about 3,507square kilometerAnd the 7th smallest in the whole country,populationIs about 55Is the least.Basic municipalityIs 4City14town1villageAnd the number of cities is also the smallest.
Geospatial Information Authority of JapanAccording to the report, the north, south, east and west ends of Tottori Prefecture are located at the following locations, with an east-west length of 125.41 kilometers and a north-south length of 61.79 kilometers.
|Center of gravity|
|Center point||Eastern end|
- Yumigahama Peninsula(Yomigahama Peninsula)
- National park
- National park
- Prefectural nature park
In Tottori prefecture, almost all of the prefectureSea of Japan side climateAnd the whole areaAct on Special Measures for Heavy Snow Regionsbased onHeavy snowfallIt is specified in. (The heavy snowfall area in the entire prefecture is the westernmost part of the country. However, no special heavy snowfall area is designated.)
There are many cloudy, rainy and snowy days in winter, but the average January temperature in the plains is 1℃With a standTokyoSuburbs orAichiNagoya city,Kyoto CityIt is about the same as, and the chilling is not severe.YonagoThe deepest snowfall in normal years is 20 in the western coastal areas such asCentimeterAlthough the amount of snow is relatively small, the amount of snowfall / snowfall increases toward the east, and in Tottori City, the deepest snowfall of 40 cm or more is observed even in the center of Tottori City.In the eastJPCZ (Japan Sea polar air mass convergence zone)Tottori City, which is easily affected byIwami TownCoastal areas such asChizu TownThere may be more snowfall than inland areas such as. EspeciallyMt. OoyamaThe surrounding inland mountainsSan'inIt is the most heavy snowfall area, and the cold weather is severe.-It can drop below 15 ° C.
|Kurayoshi||Mt. Ooyama Town|
The prefecture area is onceInaba,HokokuThere are 4 cities, 5 counties, 14 towns, and 1 village (all towns are read as "cho" and villages are read as "son").Currently, it is generally divided into three areas: eastern, central, and western, centered on Tottori City, where the prefectural office is located.eastIs the former Inaba country,KurayoshiCentered onCentral partとYonago,SakaiminatoCentered onWestern partIs the old Hokoku. To the eastern part of the former Inaba, the western part and the central part of the same hoki were collectively calledMidwestSometimes divided into two.
Equivalent to the area of the former Inaba country centered on the Tottori Plain,Tottori sakyu,White rabbit coastThere are scenic spots such as. The prefecture's only locationCore cityTottori City isliquid crystalFactories are locatedIndustrial cityBut also.
An area centered on the Kurayoshi Plain in the eastern part of the former Hoki Province.White wall storehousesBut also knownKurayoshiWith a focus onMisasa Onsen,Hawai Onsen,Togo Onsen such ashot springThere are also many.
The western part of Hoki, the Yonago plain andHino RiverArea including the basin. Chugoku regionHighest peakでNihon Hyaku Meizan（Japan's hundred famous mountains）one of·Mt. OoyamaThere is (1,729m), which has been westward since ancient times.Shimane OldIzumoHas strong ties with the community.
- Saihaku-gunHiyoshitsu Village-Mt. Ooyama Town-Nanbu Town-Hoki Town
- Hino-gunNichinan Town-Hino Town-Kofu
Forecast classification by the Japan Meteorological Agency
Is "Tottori prefecture". Is 2 categories and “” is 5 categories. Is divided by municipalities except Tottori City, and only Tottori City is divided into the north and the south.
A story about the origin of the prefecture name
In "Kojiki",Yamato Imperial CourtThere was a swamp and a lot of swamps at that timeSwampThe hunting people who lived by catching the birds gathering on the waterside in the Tottori PlainYamato(CurrentNara) Was incorporated into the system of control and became subordinate to the "Tottori club", and from there it is said that the land was called "Tottori"..
The story of the origin of "Tottori" can be seen from Emperor Tarinin "Nippon Shoki" from September to November XNUMX.Prince of honors(Miko Homutsu) can't speak even if she grows upEmperorWhen I was worriedswanWhen he found that he was flying, he said, "What are you doing?" The emperor rejoiced and ordered the capture of the bird.Tenyu river board(Ama no Yukawatana) continues to chase the birds and travels around the country, finallyIzumoLand (current Shimane PrefectureYasugi regionThe theory is that it is. ) Succeeded in capturing. From this achievement, the title of "Tottori" (Last name= Kabane). Similar to "Kojiki"NarrativeCan be seen, but the ending is different.
"Japanese name JujuInaba countryOumi-gunTottori is one of the five townships.The name of this town is derived from the Tottori club, which was set up for Prince Homutsuwake, the prince of Emperor Suinin.The whole area around hereSwamp, The relation with the swan legend of the whole country is taken up. In the document,Tenkei3 years(940 ) InabaTakagusa-gunTodaiji TempleTerritory gardenvillage“Insistence Tottori Takatoshi” (GunjiEstimated)signatureIs the first look.
From Mt. Ooyama Susono HillsLate Paleolithic OfobsidianMade andAndesiteMade ofKnife shaped stoneware,Shaving machine, Sculpting and scraping tools have been found. It is presumed that it is from about 2 years ago. Also made of obsidian from the end of the Paleolithic periodFine stone bladeA stone tool called "is" has been discovered. Although a small number of relics have been discovered in this way, the ruins where people lived have not been discovered within the prefecture.
Mr. YamanaWas a territory ofSengoku periodAt the endTerumoto MoriとOda NobunagaBecame a disputed place under NobunagaHideyoshi Hashiba Capture Tottori Castle..SubordinateMiyabe TsunejunBecame the official Tottori castle owner after passing through the castle.HokokuIn the eastern part, the eastern part became under the control of Mr. Hashiba, due to the harmony of Mr. Hashiba and Mori.Mototsugu NanjoBut in the west, MouriMr. YoshikawaWas relieved.
In InabaBattle of SekigaharaWas the Western Army lost inMiyabe,Kazuya Kakiya,Kinoshita ReformAnd insteadKamei Noriyuki,Nagayoshi Ikeda,Yamazaki familyThe three daimyo ruled. Before the Battle of SekigaharaKano CastleWas the LordKameiWith respect to, the other daimyo were transposed.
Even in HokiHirokawa Yoshikawa(Yoshikawa MotoharuThird son),Mototada Nanjo(The child of the former) was tampered with and transferred as a Western army.Chuichi NakamuraJoined the club.Keicho14 years(1609 ) Suddenly died in Nakamura, and the following yearSadayasu Kato,Ichihashi Nagakatsu,Kazumasa SekiWas divided into three daimyo. This time,Kawamura-gun-Kume-gun TheEdo ShogunateHeaven(Direct territory),Yasukatsu Itami Deputy officialWas dispatched as. In addition, 19th year of Keicho (1614 )Satomi Tadayoshi KurayoshiToDistributionAnd part of Kume-gun 4,000stoneWas given.
HokokuSweat-gun OfMt. Ooyama TempleIs a monkAustralian Yen15 years by the success of (1610 ),Tokugawa HidetadaThanTemple3,000 stones were recognized.This Mt. Ooyama temple territory is scattered throughout the Nishi-Hoki area, and 18 villages are under the jurisdiction of Mt. Ooyama Teramotobo Seirakuin. Mt. Ooyama Temple is called different from Tottori DomainsamuraiWas promoted and was involved in the rule of the temple.
- 1871 (Meiji 4）July 7 (Old calendar) - Abandoned DomainBy oldInaba8 counties (Iwai-Omi-gun-Homi-gun-Yagami-gun-Hatto-gun-Chizu-gun-Takagusa-gun-Kita-gun), oldHokoku6 counties (Kawamura-gun-Kume-gun-Yahashi-gun-Sweat-gun-Interview county-Hino-gun), oldHarima country3 counties (Koto-gun-Shinsai District-Inami District) Became Tottori prefecture.
- 1872 (Meiji 5)-In January, the prefecture was divided into 1 wards,Chief・Appoint a deputy chief. In July, set up a post office.
- 1873 (Meiji6 years) --June, in Aimi-gunConscription systemOppositeRebellionBreak out. In December, the system of large and small wards will be enforced.
- 1874 (Meiji 7) --August,Ground revisionTo embark on.
- 1876 (9th year of Meiji)May 8 -Tottori Prefecture merges with Shimane Prefecture and a branch office is established in Tottori Prefecture. The merger is ShimanePrefectural orderSince it was suddenly announced by a proxy, the Tottori prefecture separatist movement flourished..
- 1881 (14th year of Meiji)May 9 -Of Shimane prefecture, 8 districts of former Inaba and 6 districts of former Hoki are separated and relocated as Tottori prefecture.
- 1889 (22th year of Meiji)
- May 10 -Due to the enforcement of the municipal systemOmi-gunFrom part ofTottori CityWas launched.
- May 10 - Hiyoshitsu VillageWas established (the only municipality in the prefecture that has not experienced a merger since its inception).
- 1896 (29th year of Meiji)May 4 -Iwai-gun / Oumi-gun / Homi-gun mergedIwami-gun, Hachigami-gun, Hachito-gun, Chizu-gun mergedYazu-gun, Keta-gun/Takakusa-gun mergedKitaka-gun, Kawamura-gun/Kume-gun/Yahashi-gun mergedTohaku-gun, Hiruri-gun and Meimi-gun mergedSaihaku-gunWas launched.
- 1909 (42th year of Meiji)May 4 -Two villages, including Wakasakura Village in Yazu, newly merged and the town system came into effect. YazuWakasa TownWas launched.
- 1914 (Taisho3 years)May 6 -The town system of Chizu Village, Yazu-gun is enforced. YazuChizu TownWas launched.
- 1927 (Showa2 years)May 4 -Yonago-cho, Saihaku-gun is the second municipal organization under Tottori prefecture.YonagoWas launched.
- May 6 -Two villages such as Eo village in Hino county merged equally. Hino-gunKofuBecomes
- May 10 -Tohaku-gun Kurayoshi-cho and 1 town and 7 villages were newly merged, and the third municipal system was implemented under Tottori prefecture.KurayoshiWas launched.
- May 11 -Misasa Village and 4 other villages were newly merged and the town system was implemented. Tohaku-gunMisasa TownWas launched.
- 1954 (29)May 7 -Iwami-gun merged with Uratomi-cho, Iwami-gun and 1 town and 7 villagesIwami TownWas launched.
- 1955 (30)May 9 -Saiko-gun Tokoko Village and Koma Village (excluding Imazu) newly merged and the town system came into effect. Saihaku-gunMt. Ooyama TownBecomes
- 1956 (31)May 4 -Sakaiminato-cho, Saihaku-gun is the fourth city under Tottori Prefecture.SakaiminatoWas launched.
- 1959 (34)
- 2004 (Heisei16 years)May 9 -Tohaku-gunTohaku Town,Akabono TownMerged to form Tohaku-gunKotoura TownWas launched.
- May 10 -Tohaku-gunHaai Town,Tomari village,Togo TownMerged to form Tohaku-gunYurihama TownWas launched.
- May 10 -Saihaku-gunSaihaku Town,Hitomi TownWas newly merged, and Seihaku-gunNanbu TownWas launched.
- May 11 -Tottori CityIwami-gunKofu Town,Fukube Village,Kitaka-gunNodaka Town,Kano Town,Aoya Town,Yazu-gunKawaramachi,Yoze Town,Saji VillageIncorporate 8 municipalities. As a result, Kitaka-gun will disappear on the same day.
- May 1 -Saihaku-gunKishimoto,Hino-gunMizoguchiWas newly merged, Seihaku-gunHoki TownWas launched.
- May 3 -Kurayoshi City is Tohaku-gunKankin TownIncorporated.
- May 3 -Former Mt. Ooyama Town, Saihaku-gun,Nawa Town,Nakayama TownWas merged to form Mt. Ooyama Town, Shin-Hakushin-gun.
- May 3 -Former Yonago City, Saihaku DistrictYodoe TownWas newly merged, and a new Yonago city was established.
- May 3 -Yazu-gunGunji Town,Funaoka Town,Hatto TownWas newly merged, Yazu-gunYazu TownWas launched.
- May 10 -Tohaku-gunHojo Town,Daiei TownMerged to form Tohaku-gunHokuei TownWas launched.
- May 10 -Tottori City is the first SaninSpecial citySpecified in.
- 2011 (23)May 1 -Due to the end of the year cold wave, it became a record heavy snow in the western part of the prefecture,National Route 9Damages such as heavy traffic on the line and broken steel towers occurred.
- 2012 (24)May 9 - Sea of Japan10 prefectures including Tottori jointly facingPromotion of ocean energy resource development Japan Sea UnionEstablished.
- 2013 (25)May 10 -First time in Japansign languageTreat as a languageOrdinancePass.
- 2014 (26)May 11 -Renamed "Tottori Prefecture" to "Kanitori Prefecture" for a limited time during the tourism campaign.
Tottori Prefecture is the least populated prefecture in Japan.In addition, which of the whole countryGovernment-designated cityThe population is small compared to, and it is the largest except for ordinance-designated cities.Chiba OfFunabashi,Saitama OfKawaguchi city,Kagoshima OfPrefectural office location OfKagoshima,TokyoThe onlyCore cityBut alsoHachioji CityLess than. In March 2021, the prefecture's population fell below 3 for the first time after the war..
The number of migrants from outside the prefecture is about 2,000 a year, and we are trying to attract migrants by setting up "wortation" to have them work in a land where they can enjoy their vacations easily..
|Population distribution by age in Tottori prefecture and Japan (2005)||Tottori Prefecture Age and Gender Population Distribution (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Tottori prefecture
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
In TottoriAdministrationIn addition to the Tottori prefectural government office, there are general offices as local organizations... In addition,Tottori City-Iwami Town-Wakasa Town-Chizu Town-Yazu TownRegarding this, the central office is in charge. Hoki Town (formerlyMizoguchi) Is2005 (17)May 4From Hino General Office to Western General Office, Tottori City (Kawaramachi-Yoze Town-Saji Town) Is2007 (19)May 4Were transferred from the Yazu General Office to the Eastern General Office.2013 On April 25, 4, the eastern and Hachizu general offices were consolidated into the central office, and the Hino General Office became the Western General Office Hino Promotion Center.2014 (26) On April 4, some operations of the prefectural tax department were consolidated into a specific prefectural tax office..2018 (30) With the transition of Tottori City to the core city of April 4, 1, Tobu City Health and Welfare Office was transferred to Tottori City and became Tottori City Health Center. (Iwami-cho, Wakasa-cho, Chizu-cho, and Yazu-cho are also transferred to Tottori-shi through an administrative consignment from Tottori Prefecture).
- Central Office (Tottori City):Tottori City,Iwami Town,Wakasa Town,Chizu Town,Yazu Town
- Genki making headquarters
- Eastern Promotion Director, Eastern Promotion Division
- General Affairs Department
- Eastern Prefectural Tax Office (Tottori City): Tottori City, Iwami Town, Wakasa Town, Chizu Town, Yazu Town (however,Prefectural tax interest rate, corporation prefectural tax,Corporate business tax,Local corporation special tax,Prefecture tobacco taxAbout)
- Chubu Prefectural Tax Office (Kurayoshi City): Kurayoshi City, Misasa Town, Yurihama Town, Kotoura Town, Hokuei Town (HoweverMining area tax・Industrial waste disposal tax (Non-statutory purpose taxAbout))
- Western Prefectural Tax Office (Yonago City): Yonago City, Sakaiminato City, Hiezu Village, Mt. Ooyama Town, Nambu Town, Hoki Town (however,Golf course tax-Light oil collection taxAbout)
- Hino Branch (Hino Town): Nichinan Town, Hino Town, Kofu Town
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Department
- Eastern Agriculture and Forestry Office (Tottori City): Tottori City, Iwami Town
- Yazu Office (Yazu Town): Wakasa Town, Chizu Town, Yazu Town
- Eastern Agriculture and Forestry Office (Tottori City): Tottori City, Iwami Town
- Prefectural soil maintenance department
- Tottori Prefectural Soil Maintenance Office (Tottori City): Tottori City, Iwami Town
- Yazu Prefectural Land Development Office (Yazu Town): Wakasa Town, Chizu Town, Yazu Town
- Genki making headquarters
- Chubu General Office (Kurayoshi City):Kurayoshi,Misasa Town,Yurihama Town,Kotoura Town,Hokuei Town
- Regional Promotion Bureau
- Health and Welfare Bureau (Kurayoshi Health Center (Health and Welfare Department))
- Living Environment Bureau (Kurayoshi Health Center (living environment department))
- Agriculture and Forestry Bureau
- Prefectural Land Maintenance Bureau
- Western Office (Yonago City):Yonago,Sakaiminato,Hiyoshitsu Village,Mt. Ooyama Town,Nanbu Town,Hoki Town,Nichinan Town,Hino Town,Kofu
- Regional Promotion Bureau: Yonago City, Sakaiminato City, Hiezu Village, Mt. Ooyama Town, Nambu Town, Hoki Town
- Health and Welfare Bureau (Yonago Health Center (Health and Welfare Department))
- Living Environment Bureau (Yonago Public Health Center (living environment department))
- Agriculture and Forestry Bureau: Yonago City, Sakaiminato City, Hiezu Village, Mt. Ooyama Town, Nambu Town, Hoki Town
- Yonago Prefectural Land Development Bureau: Yonago City, Sakaiminato City, Hiezu Village, Mt. Ooyama Town, Nambu Town, Hoki Town
- Hino Promotion Center (Hino Town): Nichinan Town, Hino Town, Kofu Town
- Hino Promotion Bureau
- Hino Prefecture Soil Maintenance Bureau
- Financial capability index 0.27
- IV Group (Financial Power Index less than 0.4) 6th out of 4 municipalities
- Standard financial scale 1881 yen
- General account revenue 3763 billion yen
- General account expenditure ¥3695 billion
- Fiscal strength index 0.26
- IV Group (Financial Power Index less than 0.4) 10th out of 8 municipalities
- Current account ratio 92.8% (prefectural average 92.6)
- Real balance ratio 2.71%
- Number of employees per population 100,000 1,792.17 (prefectural average 1,173.11)
- Laspeyres index 97.3 (prefecture average 99.6)
- Personnel expenses, property expenses, etc. per person population 1 yen (prefectural average 18 yen)
- Larger population is an index that gives merit of scale
- Real debt service ratio 13.0% (prefecture average 14.7%)
- Municipal bond present per capita current amount of JPY 1 100 (prefectural average of JPY 9078)
Balance of local bonds
- Municipal bond current amount for ordinary account 6122 billion yen
- Local bonds for special accounts other than the above, current amount of ¥304 billion
- Especially for hospital business accounting 128 million yen
- otherThird sectorDebt guarantee balance, etc.
- Tottori Prefectural Agricultural Development Corporation loss compensation debt balance 84 million yen
- Fiscal strength index 0.24
- IV Group (Financial Power Index less than 0.4) 14th out of 12 municipalities
- Fiscal strength index 0.23
- IV Group (Financial Power Index less than 0.4) 15th out of 13 municipalities
Successive governors (public election)
- First generation Aiji Nishio(April 1947, 4 to April 12, 1954, 11nd term)
- 2 fee Endo Shigeru(April 1954, 12 to April 7, 1958, 11nd term)
- 3 fee Jiro Ishiba(April 1958, 12 to April 3, 1974, 2nd term)
- 4 fee Kozo Hirabayashi(April 1974, 3 to April 27, 1983, 3nd term)
- 5 fee Nishio Yuuji(April 1983, 4 to April 13, 1999, 4nd term)
- 6 fee Yoshihiro Katayama(April 1999, 4 to April 13, 2007, 4nd term)
- 7 fee Shinji Hirai(From April 2007, 4)
House of Representatives OfSmall districtThere are 2 wards.House of CouncilorsThen.Tottori Prefecture Election DistrictAs a whole, it constituted one ward, but in 124rd House of Councilors ordinary electionThanShimane Prefectural constituencyWas merged withTottori Prefecture/Shimane Prefecture Election DistrictConsists of 1 ward together with neighboring Shimane prefectureJoint constituencyWas founded.
Economic and industrial
Prefecture gross product
Tottori Prefecture has the smallest population in Japan, so its gross domestic product (nominal GDP) is also high.2008 From October2009 Basis until March (FY3 statistics) is 20 billion yenAnd the smallest in 47 prefectures, in the worldGDP (GDP) rank is about the same as 90 countries.. If you look at this per personWakayama-IwateClose to that of.The per capita prefectural income is 230.4 yen, which is 83.7% of the national average.this is,Kumamoto-KagoshimaClose to that.
By the way, Tottori prefectureStarbucksWas the only prefecture with no stores yet,2015 May 5Tottori Prefecture's first store inTottori City OfTottori StationOpened near the south exit. This makes Starbucks 47PrefecturesWe decided to set up stores in all. afterwards,AEON MALL TottorikitaThere is also a store inside.
Population by industry
cropsThen.watermelon(watermelon),Lucky,Twentieth century pearIt is famous all over the country.Rice,Vegetables,fruitEtc. are also produced in a well-balanced manner.Sand Dunes Rakkyo, Mt. Ooyamabroccoli, Koge Flower Imperial Palacepersimmon, Daiei watermelonGeographical indication(GI) Registered.
Vegetables account for the largest proportion of agricultural production at 28.4% of total production, and rice at 19.5%.chicken(Chicken eggs-broiler) Is 13.6%,Dairy cowAccounts for 10.5% and 9.4% of fruits.
- Sun mart(Tottori City)
- S-mart(Tottori City)
- Marugo(Yonago City)
- Toho company(Kurayoshi City)
- Not in(Kurayoshi City)
- Financial institution
- San-in Godo Bank(The head office is in Shimane prefectureMatsueBut the prefectureDesignated financial institutionIs. )
- Tottori Bank(PrefectureDesignated proxy financial institution.. (Head office, Tottori City)
- Tottori Prefecture Credit Agricultural Cooperative Association(Designated proxy financial institution.. (Head office, Tottori City)
- TottoriCredit Fisheries Cooperative Association(Designated proxy financial institution.. (Head office, Tottori City)
- Tottori Shinkin Bank(Head office, Tottori City)
- Kurayoshi Shinkin Bank(Main store, Kurayoshi City)
- Yonago Shinkin Bank(Head office, Yonago City)
- otherMizuho Bank,Bank of China,Shimane Bank,Sumitomo Mitsui Trust BankEtc. have branches in the prefecture.
- Major companies with stores in the prefecture
- Major companies headquartered in the prefecture
- Nippon Ceramic(Tottori City)
- Yoshitani Machine Works(Tottori City)
- (Iwami Town)
- (Kurayoshi City)
- (Tottori Onkyo) (Kurayoshi City)
- Kotobuki Spirits(Yonago City)
- Marukyo Confectionery(Yonago City)
- Treasure confectionery(Kotoura Town)
- (Yonago City)
- (Yonago City)
- (Sakaiminato City)
- Japan Mushroom Center (Tottori City)
- Yawata Bussan(Yonago City)
- Sharp yonago(Yonago City)
- Major companies with base offices in the prefecture
- Prince paperYonago Factory (Yonago City)
- Nippon Advanced Paper IndustryYonago Factory (Yonago City)
- MinebeaMitsumiYonago Factory (Yonago City)
- Suntory ProductsNatural water Mt. Ooyama Beechwood plant (Kofu Town):Suntory natural waterOku Mt. Ooyama
- Coca-Cola Bottlers JapanMt. Ooyama Factory (Hoki-cho):,I, Ro, Ha
- Glico Manufacturing JapanTottori Factory (Nambu Town)
Life and transportation
- Tottori Police Station(Tottori City):Tottori City(Main office, Kokufu Town, Fukube Town area),Iwami Town
- Gunke police station(Yazu Town):Wakasa Town,Yazu Town
- Chizu Police Station(Chizu Town): Tottori City (Kawahara Town, Mochigase Town, Saji Town District),Chizu Town
- Hamamura Police Station(Tottori City): Tottori City (Ketaka Town, Shikano Town, Aoya Town District)
- Kurayoshi Police Station(Kurayoshi City):Kurayoshi,Misasa Town,Yurihama Town,Hokuei Town
- Kotoura Mt. Ooyama Police Station(Kotoura Town):Kotoura Town,Mt. Ooyama Town
- Yonago Police Station(Yonago City):Yonago,Hiyoshitsu Village,Nanbu Town
- Sakaiminato Police Station(Sakaiminato City):Sakaiminato
- Kurosaka Police Station(Hino Town):Hoki Town,Nichinan Town,Hino Town,Kofu
Mostly, the old along the coastline from the Hyogo prefectural border to the Shimane prefectural borderSanin roadThe main line running along the routeSan'in Main Line,National Route 9Line) passes through (or near) major cities in the prefecture, and from the vicinity of Tottori/Yonago/Kurayoshi cities to the Chugoku Mountains/SanyoIt has a structure in which the route branches toward the direction.
Lines without parentheses run only within the prefecture.
- West Japan Railway Company
- Wakasa Railway
- Abandoned railway line
- Japan National Railway-Kurayoshi Line
- Hinomaru Motor-Hoshoji Electric Railway Line
- Yonago train track
- Iwai Town Track
- Other sightseeing tour buses / municipal consignment buses
- Tottori City 100 yen circulating busCome pears
- Loop Kirin Lion(Tottori City)
- Bus gradually(Yonago City Tour Bus)
- Acorn(Yodoe-cho Yodoe-cho patrol bus)
- Hamaru bus(Sakaiminato City)
Donguri Korokoro is operated by Yonago Daiichi Kotsu, Hamamaru Bus is operated by Hinomaru Motor, and the other three are operated jointly by Nippon Kotsu and Hinomaru Motor.
- Bus from next prefecture
- Ichibata Bus(Oki SteamshipA connecting bus enters Sakaiminato Station. )
- Matsue City Community Bus(Mihonoseki Community Bus Sakaiminato Line and Yatsuka Community Bus board Sakaiminato Station.)
- Yasugi City Wide Area Life Bus(Yellow bus, get on at Yonago station.)
- Okuizumo Traffic(The Torigami Line is in Nichinan TownAbireGet in. )
- Maniwa City Community Bus(Maniwa-kun ♡, Nakaso / Sekikin routeKankin hot springGet in. )
- Dream swallow(Only one Shinonsen townsman bus, one way on weekday mornings, enters Iwami Station.)
- Prefecture bus transport personnel (annual)
- 2012 671
Tottori Prefecture has the fewest bus users in Japan.
In Matsue City, Shimane PrefectureMatsue RoadOpened1998 (10)May 4Since then, Tottori Prefecture has long been "the only city in Japan where prefectural offices are located."highwayThere was no prefecture,2004 (16)May 11ToSan'in ExpresswayAoya interchangeHaveAoya TownWas merged and merged, so it was resolved.
- Tottori Expressway(Chizu - Tottori）
- Yonago Expressway(Kofu - Yonago）
- San'in Expressway(Tottori - I'm sorry,Daiei Tohaku - Yonago West）
- Sanin Kinki Expressway(Fukube - Uradome,Higashihama -Shichisaka Tunnel)
- Hojo Yubara Road(Hojo - Kurayoshi Nishi）
- Kofu Miyoshi Road(Fukucho-Kasumi)
- Prefectural roadIs "List of prefectural roads in Tottori prefecturePlease refer to.
- EasternTottori Airport,WesternYonago AirportWith two airports.
- Main port
- Japan Sea side leadingFishing portIsSakaiminatoAndImportant port OfTottori Portand so on.
Car registration number sign
- Tottorinumber -Whole prefecture
Medical and welfare
- University/Junior college
- College of technology
- Yonago National College of Technology(National College of Technology)
- Local newspaper
- Nihonkai newspaper: Tottori PrefectureLocal newspaper..It is also sold in the eastern part of Shimane prefecture and the northern part of Hyogo prefecture.
- Sanin Chuo Shimpo: A local newspaper in Shimane prefecture, which is also sold in parts of western Tottori prefecture.
- Chinese newspaper : HiroshimaHeadquartered in ChugokuBlock paper..It has a branch office in Tottori City, and until the 1970s there was a Tottori version, but now only a few Shimane versions are on sale.
- National newspaper
- Yomiuri Shimbun,Asahi Shimbun,Mainichi NewspapersHas a Tottori edition.
- Nihon Keizai Shimbun,Sankei ShimbunHas a local version for the Chugoku region. "Local versionSee section.
Prefectural commercial broadcasters in Tottori and Shimane prefectures are broadcasting in each other's prefectures.For more information,"Mutual radio service #Tottori/Shimane prefecture private broadcast servicePlease refer to the item.The station location is in parentheses after the station name.
- NHK Tottori Broadcasting Station(Tottori City)- General TVとRadio No. 1We carry out prefectural broadcasting in.
- Commercial TV station
- BSS TV(BSS;Yonago):JNN(TBS) Affiliates, the main transmitting stationMatsue, Radio combined. How did the Sanin Broadcasting TV station start?This sectionSee.
- Nippon Sea TV(NKT;Tottori City):NNN(Nippon TV)series
- The above two companies usually broadcast all night.
- Sanin Central Television(TSK;Matsue):FNN(Fuji Television Network, Inc)series
* In the San'in region ANN(TV Asahi) Affiliated stationsTXN(Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.) Since there are no affiliated stations, you can watch affiliated stations outside the prefecture via cable TV.[Annotation 1]..Regarding TV Asahi,Key stationTV Asahi as an interview baseTV Asahi Yonago Branch-TV Asahi Tottori BranchIs placed.
- AM radio
- FM radio
In TottoridialectVary greatly between the eastern/central and western regions. In the eastern part (Inaba)Inshu dialect・Chubu (Tohaku)Kurayoshi dialectIs in the northern part of Hyogo prefectureTajima dialectHas the same features asHigashiyamain dialectIt is classified into.on the other hand,Western dialectIs in the eastern part of Shimane prefectureIzumo valveHas the same features asUnhaku dialectIt is classified into.
- local cuisine
- Yumihama Kasuri(fabric,1975 ）
- Inshu Washi(Japanese paper, 1975)
- (Masonry/Precious stoneWorkmanship,1976 ）
- Traditional crafts
- Input hall - Small angleThere is a legend that he was thrown in.
- Seeds of Tadagaike
- Tatomi Pass's Tonjorou
- Sajiya Banashi
- Mt. Ooyama's back comparison
- Ghost waterfall
- CustomsNo gui (KukaiLegend of)
- Koizumi YakumoHoneymoon (Kotoura Town）
- Misasa OnsenThe White Wolf Legend
- Tottori Soccer League: Top League, Second League
- Tottori Women's Soccer League
- Tottori Futsal League: Boys, girls
- Tottori Basketball League (TBL): Men's 1st, Men's 2nd, Women
- Nihonkai Volleyball League: 1st boy, 2nd boy, XNUMXst girl
- Sea of Japan Handball League
- Tottori Rugby League
- Sports team
- Gainale Tottori(Football):J LeagueAffiliation
- SC Tottori Dreams(Soccer): Gainale family.China soccer leagueAffiliation
- Tottori KFC(Soccer): Tottori Prefecture Soccer League
- Genki SC(Soccer): Tottori Prefecture Soccer League
- (Hockey): West Japan League
- Tottori Pear Kings(Hardball baseball)
- (Women's Softball Baseball): Women's softball team active in Yonago
- (badminton):Japan LeagueAffiliation
- Sports teams that existed in the past
- (Hard typebaseball）
- (Hardball baseball)
- Yonago Railway Management Bureau(Hardball baseball):City competition baseball tournamentThe only participant in the prefecture
- Oji Paper Yonago(Hardball baseball):Oji Paper Kasugai,Oji Paper TomakomaiAbolished due to integration with
- (Women's soccer)
Tangible cultural property building
- Sanbutsuji Temple: Okuin
- Uchibuki Tamagawa(Kurayoshi City)
- Tottori sakyu
- Uradome Beach
- Iwai hot spring
- Hamamura Onsen
- Misasa Onsen
- Kaike Onsen
- Hawai Onsen
- Mt. Ooyama
- Lake Togo
- Tottori CastleTrace
- Yonago CastleTrace
- Wakasa cherry treeTrace
- Fudoin Iwayado
- Hagoromoishi CastleTrace
- Kano CastleTrace
- Mitokusan Sanbutsuji TempleInput hall
Leisure facilities, tourist facilities, cultural facilities
- Kurayoshi Park Square
- Wakasa Hinoyama Nature Fureai no Sato
- Shigeru Mizuki Road
- Gosho Aoyama Hometown Museum
Festivals and events
- Tottori Shanshan Festival(Tottori City)-San'in summer festival with the largest number of spectators. Every year in the middle of August, about 8 people dance in the central city area using an umbrella called "Shangshan umbrella".
- Yonago Gina Festival(Yonago City)
- Minato Festival(Sakaiminato City)
- SUN-IN future walk -The largest Sanin walking event. Tottori Prefecture has “walking prefecture prefecture Tottori”.
- Mt. Ooyama Music Resort -Multi-year, wide-area music event
Advocated by the Youth Department of the Tottori Chamber of Commerce and Industry, it has been used since 2017.There are few artificial lights at night, and from any municipality天 の 川It is named after the fact that Tottori City has become the most visible star in Japan, and that the prefecture has been using "Crab Tottori Prefecture" for a long time..
Sales of the brand rice `` Hoshizora Mai'' named after this started in 2019.
Sister municipalities/affiliated municipalities
- Hebei Province(People's Republic of China）
- Jilin Province(People's Republic of China)
- Gangwon South(South Korea）
- Primorsky Territory(Russian Federation）
- Westmoreland Parish(Jamaica country）
- Vermont(The United States of America）
- Taichung City(Republic of China City）
A work set in Tottori prefecture
- Counterattack of Yagino Orochi(DAICON FILM(Later video production companyGainaxAn amateur movie produced by the independent production group that became the mother body of. (It is set in Yonago City):1984
- The man is painful Torajiro's confession(The man is painfulseries):1991
- Realism Inn(Original:Tsuge Yoshiharu,directed by : Atsuhiro Yamashita):2004
- Youkai Great War : 2005 (Cranked in at the Tottori location in July 2004)
- Silver rain(Original:Jiro Asada,directed by:Takayuki Suzui):2009 (Cranked in in Yonago City from November to December 2008)
- : 2011
- Novels, essays, etc.
- Dark path(Naoya Shiga）
- Tottori futon story(Koizumi Yakumo）
- Ghost Falls Legend(Yakumo Koizumi)
- Non-namba and me(Mizuki Shigeru）
- Legend of the Akutaba family(Kazuki Sakuraba）
- Bullets of sugar candies cannot be shot through(Kazuki Sakuraba)
- (Ryu Taniyama)
- (Hirokane Kenshi)- Yonago East High SchoolYonago City centered on
- Human intersection(ProductionMasao Yajima, Painting by Kenshi Hirokane)-Yonago Higashi High School
- Hello tension rat(Kenshi Hirokane)-Yonago Higashi High School
- touch(Adachi Mitsuru)-Tottori City Gymnasium, Shinbukuro River Bank
- Desert baseball club(Koji Castle) --Tottori City andTottori sakyu
- Father's calendar(Jiro Taniguchi)-Tottori CityTottori Great Fire
- (Jiro Taniguchi) --Kurayoshi City
- Non-namba and me(Mizuki Shigeru) --Sakaiminato City
- ()-Asahimachi, Yonago City
Films filmed in Tottori Prefecture
- (starring:Ryoji Hayama,Izumi Ashikawa.1956 ）
- Screaming(1966 ,1975 ）
- Sand bowl(1962 ,1974 , Other)
- Yatsugram Village(starring:Kenichi Hagiwara.1976 )-Scenes overlooking the village from the passMeiji PassIn addition to shooting inHino TownSo I shot the climax flame scene[Source required].
- The heart is always ramune(1984 ）
- Yumechiyo Diary(starring:Sayuri Yoshinaga.1985 ）
- Dog in the sun(1988 ）
- Future Diary(The Future Diary Movie Version.2000 ）
- Journey to the West(Fuji Television Network, Inc-Shingo KatoriEdition,2006 )- Tsubame Zhao Garden
- Kotoura-san(2013 ）
- Free! (Anime)(Kyoto animation,2013 ）
- Child detective Memetan(2015 )-A work that Tottori Prefecture also participated in.
- Uzaki wants to play!(2020,ENGI) --Episode 9 and 10 are set in Tottori prefecture, and Tottori prefecture is credited for supervision cooperation. In the playShinji HiraiGovernor of Tottori Prefecture (voice:Masashi Yamane) Has appeared.
People from Tottori Prefecture
- ^ a b c d Profile of Tottori PrefectureTottori Prefectural Government homepage (read January 2020, 1)
- ^ Area adjustment by prefectures, cities, towns and villages nationwide Geographical Survey Institute March 2013, 11 reading
- ^ Municipalities in the prefecture / Tori net / Tottori prefecture official website
- ^ Folktales/MythsTottori Prefectural Office
- ^ Masanaka Naito and others "History of Tottori Prefecture"Yamakawa Publishing(2003)
- ^ "“Passion” again… “Two prefectures” erased from the map"."Yomiuri Shimbun(July 2018, 8). 2018/8/25Browse.
- ^ "Collaboration in submarine resource development: 10 prefectures along the coast of the Sea of Japan""Sankei Shimbun] June 2012, 9[Broken link]..Other participating prefecturesAkita,Yamagata,Niigata,Toyama,Ishikawa,Fukui,Kyoto,Hyogo,Shimane .
- ^ "Methane hydrate utilization research 10 prefectures established a conference""Kobe newspaper] June 2012, 9[Broken link]
- ^ "Collaboration in resource development of the Sea of Japan, establishing a coalition. 10 prefectures on the Sea of Japan side, including this prefecture""Niigata Daily] June 2012, 9
- ^ "Methane hydrate, 10 prefectures unite survey in Sea of Japan""Asahi Shimbun] June 2012, 9
- ^ Tottori Sign Language Language Ordinance
- ^ Reason for new regulation
- ^ Communication in Sign Language-Establishment of Tottori Sign Language Ordinance-
- ^ The first sign language regulations in Japan are established in Tottori prefecture!
- ^ "Sign language is a language" by Tottori prefecture established for the first time in Japan
- ^ Sign Language Spreads in the Town-Tottori Prefecture, the sign language ordinance now-
- ^ Tottori Prefecture considers first sign language ordinance to be enacted within the year
- ^ The first sign language ordinance in Japan, Sign language corner on Tottori HP
- ^ The Tottori Sign Language Language Ordinance has been approved
- ^ The Basic Ordinance on Sign Language came into effect.
- ^ "Tottori prefecture, finally change the prefecture name'
- ^ Welkany, Tottori Prefecture
- ^ "Tottori prefecture population falls below XNUMX for the first time after the war". 2021/9/30Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Nihon Keizai Shimbun』Morning edition December 2019, 12 19 pages [San'in economy special feature] Calling glittering San'in people: New face to" starry sky dance "and herbal food /" vacation while working "try to accelerate migration
- ^ Tottori Prefecture as seen from the indicators of 22 edition 100
- ^ "Prefecture organization and work”. Tottori Prefectural Office. 2019/1/2Browse.
- ^ "Some prefectural tax duties will be consolidated from April 26, 4”. Tottori Prefecture General Affairs Department Tax Affairs Section. 2019/1/2Browse.
- ^ Summary of Tottori Prefectural Economic Calculation for 20
- ^ World Nominal GDP Ranking
- ^ "30 Production Agriculture Income Statistics". 2020/4/18Browse.
- ^ Title unknown ()[Broken link](SaitamaDocument)
- ^ What is "Hoshitori Prefecture"?Tottori Prefecture (viewed on November 2020, 11)
- ^ Tottori Revised "It's Hoshitori Prefecture" PR/Yanagawa XunAsahi Shimbun digital(April 2017, 5) Viewed June 1, 2020
- ^ Agreement signed
- ^ Signed a Memorandum of Understanding for Friendship Exchange in Changchun City, Jilin Province
- ^ Agreement signed
- ^ Signed the Memorandum of Understanding for Friendship at Sakaiminato City, Tottori Prefecture
- ^ Conclusion of an agreement in Vladivostok
- ^ Signed a memorandum of cooperation regarding sister affiliation
- ^ Signed sister alliance agreement
- ^ Manga Kingdom Tottori Official Homepage "Manga Kingdom Conference/Collaboration with Kochi Prefecture"
- ^ Local movie Yatsutombura[Broken link]Retrieved November 2014, 9.
- List of prefectural roads in Tottori prefecture
- Tottori High School List
- List of people from Tottori prefecture
- Tottori Prefectural Ordinance on Relief Promotion and Procedures
- Tourist destinations in Tottori prefecture
- List of islands in Tottori prefecture
- List of Japanese local governments
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Sunaba coffee
- Tottori Prefecture Tourist Information Live Travel Information -Tottori Prefecture Tourism Federation
- TottoriGeographic data related to- Open street map
- Tottori Prefecture | Historical Administrative Area Data Set β Version -Geoshape repository (Checking the reference date on the left sideYou can see the change of administrative area)
|Changes in administrative districts|