Photo Takamatsu City Hall
New Corona Takamatsu City 1 people infected
If you write the contents roughly
Takamatsu City announced on the 23st that five new people have been infected with the new coronavirus.
Sanyo Shimbun Digital
Sanyo Shimbun Digital is a Sanyo Shimbun news site. We will deliver the news and sports news from each area in Okayama prefecture and overseas.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
New coronavirus(Shingata coronavirus,English: Novel coronavirus, nCoV) IsCoronavirus familyOrthocoronavirus subfamilyBelongs toウ イ ル スOf these, it is a tentative name given to those that are medically and publicly important..
In particularHuman coronavirusIt is often used in. (Human) Coronavirus against humanityEndemic diseaseIs believed to becoldCauses (common cold) -like symptoms,Is prevalent as a serious infection, often accompanied by pneumonia.
The following viruses were positioned as new coronaviruses before their official names were given.
|Formal name||Other names||Susceptible host[† 1]||First discovery location (discovery year)||Infection|
|SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)[† 2]||2019-Ncov|
SARS virus 2
Human coronavirus 2019 (HCoV-19)
|Bat,Scale armor||Chugoku-Wuhan(2019)||New Coronavirus Infection (2019) (COVID-19)[† 3]|
|MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV)[† 4]||Middle east virus|
Camel flu virus
|camel,Bat||Saudi Arabia-Jeddah(2012)||Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS).|
|Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)||New Haven Virus[Annotation 1]||A mouse||Hong Kong (2005)||Mild respiratory tract infection, rarely severe pneumonia|
|SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV, SARS-CoV-1)[† 2]||SARS virus||Chinese cabbage,Bat||Chugoku-Foshan(2002)||Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)|
All of the above four viruses belong to the genus Betacoronavirus (betacoronavirus) Belongs to.
Known for the "new" of the new coronavirusViral family classificationBelongs toIt means a new pathogen.That is, the new coronavirusCoronavirus familyIt means a new pathogen belonging to (or its subclass).There is no intention of a completely unknown new pathogen. The use of the word "new XX" was introduced in 2015WHOConforms to the new infectious disease naming scheme decided by.
- 2002 SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV) -From November 2002 to July 11Severe acute respiratory syndrome The virus that causes (SARS). At the time of 2003, it was also called "new coronavirus"[Annotation 2].
- 2005 Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)
MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV) -In July 2012Erasmus University Medical CenterIt was originally called HCoV-EMC (Human coronavirus- Erasmus Medical Center) because the coronavirus was isolated in..Initially it was called "new coronavirus" etc.[Annotation 3]But in May 2013International Virus Classification Committee PathogenNamed "Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV)"Received WHO decisionMinistry of Health, Labor and Welfare named the virus MERS (Mars) coronavirus and named the infectious disease.Middle East respiratory syndrome Decided to be (MERS)..However, in the pressDuring the 2015 epidemic in South KoreaAlso saw the expression "new coronavirus".
- In some cases, SARS coronavirus is referred to as "new coronavirus" and MERS coronavirus is referred to as "new coronavirus different from SARS"..
- SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)- 2019 New Coronavirus.. The first infected person appeared in November 2019, and the new model was launched in January 11.CoronavirusWas confirmed.
- ^ Human coronavirus NL63 Some strains of (HCoV-NL63)New Haven Coronavirus Be careful not to confuse it because it is called (HCoV-NH).
- ^ Example of use of the name "new coronavirus" for SARS coronavirus by the media.
- ^ Example of use of the name "new coronavirus" for MERS coronavirus by the media.
- ^ a b Murray and Nadel (2010). Chapter 31.
- ^ a b Cunha (2010). Pp. 6–18.
- ^ a b Melmed (2011). P. 636
- ^ a b c "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ “Coronavirus disease named Covid-19”. BBC News .
- ^ According to ICD-10 the disease is referred to as "2019-new coronavirus acute respiratory disease [temporary name]". It is not listed in ICD-11.
- ^ a b Synonyms include 2019 coronavirus pneumonia and Wuhan respiratory syndrome
- ^ a b "What is the new coronavirus?”. Joetsu Community Medical Center Hospital. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b Ghosh R, Das S. A Brief Review of the Novel Coronavirus (2019-Ncov) Outbreak. Global Journal for Research Analysis. 2020; 9 (2).
- ^ a b World Health Organization Best Practices for the Naming of New Human Infectious Diseases. World Health Organization. May 2015.
- ^ a b Budhwani, Henna; Sun, Ruoyan (2020). “Creating COVID-19 Stigma by Referencing the Novel Coronavirus as the“ Chinese virus ”on Twitter: Quantitative Analysis of Social Media Data” (English). Journal of Medical Internet Research 22 (5): e19301. two:10.2196/19301.
- ^ Host jump capability may not persist
- ^ "Eiken News" No.128,YamagataInstitute of Health, published June 2003, 6, page 10.
- ^ "SARS virus detected in less than an hour Eiken Chemical Nagasaki University and reagent development" "Nikkei Sangyo Shimbun』June 2003, 6, p. 20. "Causes SARSNew coronavirusWhen a reagent that can identify the gene of the patient is reacted with a sample such as patient's blood (hereinafter omitted) "
- ^ "Editorial SARS Eradication of Research" "Nihon Keizai Shimbun』June 2003, 6 morning edition, page 29. "To avoid these secondary SARS epidemics in advance and eradicate SARS itself,New coronavirusIdentification of the source of (Omitted below) "
- ^ "Memories of Eighteen 1996-2014 Domestic and Foreign News" "Asahi Shimbun』February 2015, 2 morning edition, page 12 (Nagoya Head OfficeEdition). In the topics of 2003, "This year,New coronavirusSevere Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) is prevalent all over the world. "
- ^ "Toward the development of a new pneumonia virus treatment method, with the completion of genome decoding" "Yomiuri Shimbun』Osaka morning edition dated June 2003, 6, p. 4. "The new type of pneumonia (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome = SARS), which is rampant mainly in mainland China and Taiwan, is the pathogen SARS virus (SARS).New coronavirus) Genome (all genetic information) has been decoded, (hereinafter omitted) "
- ^ a b Tetsuya Mizutani, ``New species of coronavirus"Virus" Vol. 63, No. 1, p.1-6, 2013, Japanese Society of Virology, two:10.2222 / jsv.63.1.
- ^ Concerns about the spread of new coronavirus infections in France increase (13/05/11) - YouTube(ANN News）
- ^ Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, Saudi Arabian Healthcare Worker Infection,Nihon Keizai Shimbun, August 2013, 5.
- ^ 31 people infected with new coronavirus in Saudi Arabia 40 people infected worldwide 20 people died,AFPBB News, August 2013, 5.
- ^ "New Coronavirus'MERS'WHO Beware of Pandemic Spreading in Europe" Nihon Keizai Shimbun, May 2013, 5, morning edition, page 29. The expression "new coronavirus" is only a heading, and in the text, it is written as "new virus" and "Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) coronavirus".
- ^ "Cold virus companion, MERS, the world is wary ── Prevention is hand washing and mask (Genki Navi)" Nihon Keizai Shimbun, June 2013, 6, evening edition, page 28.In the text "New coronavirusThe expression "Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)" can be seen.
- ^ "Strengthening vigilance for'new corona', 6 countries infected, 20 dead, 2nd place in Saudi, both onset", Yomiuri Shimbun, May 2013, 5, evening edition, page 16. "The World Health Organization (WHO) announced on the 1thNew coronavirusRegarding (the following is omitted). "
- ^ "Caution for the new coronavirus" SARS's return "", Yomiuri Shimbun, morning edition, May 2013, 5, p. 22. "New coronavirusInfection is widespread in the Middle East and Europe. (Omitted below) "
- ^ "Strengthening inspection of new corona" Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, "Infection in the world", Yomiuri Shimbun, May 2014, 5, evening edition, page 26. "Infection spreads mainly in the Middle EastNew coronavirusThe number of patients with "MERS coronavirus" is (abbreviated below).
- ^ "Coronavirus epidemic in the Middle East, be wary in Japan," Yomiuri Shimbun, June 2014, 6, morning edition, p. 26. "Infection spreads mainly in the Middle EastNew coronavirusReport of patients with "MERS coronavirus" (abbreviated below) "
- ^ Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV); Announcement of the Coronavirus Study Group Journal of Virology, Published ahead of print 15 May 2013, doi: 10.1128 / JVI.01244-13
- ^ Naming of the Novel Coronavirus WHO, 28 May 2013
- ^ Angle: The endless MERS, why no vaccine, Reuters, June 2015, 6.
- ^ "Not applicable to emergencies, Korean MERS" Travel restrictions are not required "WHO", Nihon Keizai Shimbun, June 2015, 6, morning edition, page 18. "MERS was confirmed in 6New coronavirusIs a respiratory illness caused by (abbreviated below). "
- ^ "I want to know now! Prevention and treatment of infectious diseases Hirosaki University planning series (46) Lessons from the MERS uproar" "Asahi Shimbun』January 2018, 1 morning edition (Aomori prefecture version), page 26.
oldKagawa-gun-Kida-gun-Ryuta County(The area at the time of the municipal organization on February 1890, 2 was former Kagawa-gun).Takamatsu metropolitan areaCentral city of.It boasts the second largest population in the Shikoku region.
Seto Inland SeaFacePort townAnd onceNational railway OfUtaka ferryIs the gateway to Shikoku, as it was in service.Of the country that governs ShikokuOfficeMost and many national scaleCompanyShikoku branch office支店,AlsoShikoku Electric Power,JR ShikokuThe head office of a company that represents Shikoku is located, and it is the central base in the political economy of Shikoku.
Currently, the population of Takamatsu City is 42 after the Great Heisei Consolidation, and it is centered on Takamatsu City.Takamatsu metropolitan areaIn the population of about 84 (2005 CensusIt forms the largest metropolitan area in Shikoku, with a population of 100 million in Kagawa Prefecture, which is the majority of the population.
Edo PeriodToGorenshi OfTakamatsu Matsudaira family(Mito Tokugawa familyIe) governsTakamatsu Domain Ofcastle townServe asTakamatsu CastleThe castle tower was a symbol of this cityMeiji EraWas destroyed by, and now2004 (HeiseiIt was completed in 16)Takamatsu symbol towerHowever, it functions as a new landmark to replace it.
It is also the central shopping districtMarugame Town Shopping StreetHas undergone a large-scale redevelopment and has been featured in many media as a vibrant shopping district.
And in Kagawa prefectureCenter of gravityIs "Fukuya, Kokubunji-cho, Takamatsu City"It is located in the southwestern part of Takamatsu city center and is also the geographical center of the prefecture.
Takamatsu citySanuki PlainIs part ofTakamatsu PlainIt is located in and is occupied by a gentle slope as a whole.Also on the north sideSeto Inland SeaFacing theTakamatsu PortIt also forms a semi-circular urban area centered on Takamatsu Shinminato (commonly known as Shinminato).
The western part of the cityKotogawaEarth and sandAccumulationI was able to do itFanConsists of.Kasuga River in the eastShinkawaThe estuary of the flooded plain created bydeltaIt is a coastal plain consisting of.In the northeastSeto Inland SeaTable-shaped protruding intoplateauso,Responsibility and Rebellion of Toshinaga(Genpei War)YajimaAndShikoku main islandNorthernmostCape Takei Anji TownIt is in.The northwestern part of the cityhillsIt has become.First time in JapanNational parkSpecified inSeto Inland Sea National ParkIt is located in the center ofSeto Inland SeaToislandsAre scattered.
- (I.e.: Iwaseo Mountains,Yajima,Maedayama,Goshikidai,Five Mt. Tsurugisan,Mount Ryuo,Otakiyama(Sanuki Mountains）
- river: Kotogawa
- (I.e.: Yajima,Megijima(Onigashima),Ogijima, Ozuchi Island,Ozuchi Island(The northern halfTamano-shi）
- dam: Naiba Dam
Takamatsu cityPort townDue to its characteristics, the city area faces the sea directly on the north side, and the southwest direction is called Mineyama.Iwaseo MountainsThe development of the real city is limited to about 100 degrees because it is also in contact with.Therefore, compared to other cities that can deploy 360 degreesApartmentThe population density of the central area and neighboring residential areas is high.
Geospatial Information Authority of JapanAccording to the report, the north, south, east and west ends of Takamatsu City are located at the following positions, with an east-west length of 23.60 km and a north-south length of 35.84 km.All three ends except the southern end are located on the islands.Also,2010 CensusThe center of gravity of the population according to the standard is near 845 Fuseishi-cho.
|Center of gravity|
|Center point||Eastern end|
Winter:からSpring:OverMainland ChinaFlows in fromYellow sandIs often observed.Winter: The(I.e.,Light snow(Sleet) There are days when it rains, so it's refreshing(I.e.(Cloud coverAlthough the number of days when it becomes less than 1.5) is surprisingly small, the number of sunny days in winter itself is large.SnowfallIt happens once or twice a winter,Kanto regionCompared toSouth coast lowThere is little heavy snowfall.Also,Summer: Is peculiar to the coast of the Seto Inland Seacalm"Sanuki MountainsBeyondFern phenomenonOften due to such influencesExtremely hot day,Tropical nightMay become.
Long daylight hours help the production and development of salt,Shioda"Kingdom Kagawa" was said.However, the tendency of light rain caused a lot of water shortage in the summer, and heavy rain caused flooding of rivers.
Due to the low rainfall and the lack of large rivers even if it rains, it quickly flows into the sea and is hit by droughts every few decades.It is not a drought, but it is a water source in Kagawa prefecture.Kochi OfSaimeura DamIt is not uncommon for Kagawa Prefecture to hit the bottom and restrict water intake every year.But still1974 ToKagawa waterPasses waterTokushima OfYoshinogawaIt is remarkable because the water of Sameura Dam in Kochi Prefecture is now supplied viaDroughtHas decreased.
Because the city area faces the sea directly, when a typhoon passes near Shikoku, it is often in the city area.climaxDamage will occur.2004 (Heisei16 years)May 8Typhoon No. 16 that struck before dawn was hit by a storm surge of up to 2 m in some areas due to the overlap of the passing time and the high tide of the spring tide.One day, the city function was paralyzed.→History of Takamatsu City # Typhoon No. 16 (2004)
- Temperature-up to 38.6 °C (2013 (25)May 8, Minimum -7.7℃ (1945 (20)May 1）
- Maximum precipitation-210.5 mm (2004 (16)May 10）
- Maximum instantaneous wind speed-39.5 m (1965 (40)May 9）
- Maximum number of summer days-152 days (1994 (6))
- Maximum number of summer days-86 days (2010 (22))
- Most hot days-29 days (2013 (25))
- Maximum number of tropical nights-56 days (2010 (22))
- Maximum number of winter days-67 days (1943 (Showa 18))
|Climate of Takamatsu Local Meteorological Observatory (Fuseishi-cho, Takamatsu City, altitude 9m)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||18.9|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||9.7|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||5.9|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||2.1|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−7.7|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||39.4|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||0|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5 mm)||7.5||8.0||10.8||10.1||9.4||11.5||10.5||7.9||10.5||9.3||7.8||7.9||111.3|
|Average number of snowfall days||4.7||4.6||1.2||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||2.4||12.8|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||141.4||143.8||175.0||194.5||210.1||158.2||191.8||221.2||159.6||164.6||145.5||142.7||2,046.5|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1941-present)|
In the 2015 census, Takamatsu became the only city in the Shikoku region with an increased population...It has the second largest population in the Shikoku region.
- Total population
- Number of households: 19 households (estimated population, as of October 0618, 2021)
- Population density: 1111.2 people / km² (estimated population, as of October 2021, 3)
- Average age: 45.08 years old (2010 census)
- Concentrated areaPopulation: X NUM X 10,000 X NUM X People
- Percentage of population in densely populated areas to total population: 52.2%
- Total area: 375.41 km²
- Area of densely inhabited area: 40.81 km²
- Percentage of the area of the densely inhabited area to the total area: 10.9%
- Population density in densely populated areas: 5327.4 people / km²
- Area of habitable area: 232.83 km²
- Percentage of densely populated areas in habitable area: 17.5%
|Area name||Total number|
|The number of households|
|Average students age|
|The population density|
- Source:22 Census / Subregion Aggregation / 37 Kagawa Prefecture ,18 Takamatsu City Statistics Annual Report / 1. Land / Weather
Distribution by age and population transition
While Kagawa Prefecture and other local cities are facing the problem of population decline, the population of Takamatsu City is increasing year by year based on the excess migration from Shikoku...However, the factors behind the increase have changed in recent years.Until now, the population dynamics have increased because the increase in natural dynamics has exceeded that even though the social dynamics have decreased.In other words, the population had flowed out of the city to some extent (excessive migration), but the number of births was still large, so the population was increasing by covering it.However, in 2008, the social dynamics changed from decreasing to increasing, that is, the outflow of the population stopped, and this time it began to flow in (excessive migration), so both social and natural dynamics began to increase. ..afterwardsLow birthrate and aging populationNatural dynamics began to decline from 2011, but the amount of decline did not exceed that of social dynamics, and population growth did not stop..
Therefore, the population increase of Takamatsu City after 2008 is realized by the population gathering from other areas.The source of the population is all other local governments in Kagawa prefecture andShikoku regionIn all three prefectures, Takamatsu City is the concentration point of population migration in the Shikoku region.On average for the five years from 3 to 2006 regarding moving in and out of the prefecture, the inflow isTokushima,Kochi,EhimeOn the contrary, the outflow is the largestOsakaTo the topCapital Area,Keihanshin,Sanyo regionHas become.
The population composition ratio by age of Takamatsu City is above the national average for the three generations of 0-8, 28-37, 56-58, and conversely, significantly below the national average for 3-19. ing.The reason why many young people are out of the prefecture is that in Kagawa prefecture, 24% of this generation goes on to university or graduate school.Nevertheless, there are very few universities in the prefecture (or universities outside the prefecture that you can attend from your parents' home).The number of university students per capita in Kagawa Prefecture is the 10th worst in Japan, and it is the lowest in the Chugoku-Shikoku region along with Shimane Prefecture..
|Population distribution by age in Takamatsu City and the whole country (2005)||Takamatsu City's population distribution by age and gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Takamatsu City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Regularity of "town" in the city
In Takamatsu City, the town names set in the city have the following regularities.
- "Town" is attached to almost all town names
- In Takamatsu City, almost all the town names set in the city are "townIs attached.Great Heisei mergerSince 2006, the city area has expanded to 182 towns, of which XNUMX-chome and XNUMX-chome do not have any "towns".In front of Tenjin,Sunport,MarunouchiThere are only 5 towns, all of which are located in the central government district.
- The word gusset is in the city center, and the butterfly is in the suburbs.
- As for how to read "town", here too, the gusset is the suffix of the town name in the city center and the suburbs, and the butterfly is fixed to some extent in the periphery and the suburbs of the city.First of all, gussets are often found in central Tokyo, especially in town names derived from the old castle town era.Example:
Marugame Town(）, Kawaramachi(）Such.And, butterflies are basically found in many areas in the suburbs and central city areas that are not the former Takamatsu castle (city center).Example: Fukuoka Town(）, Kota Town(）.
- In general, butterflies in the suburbs have a larger area than gussets in the city center.It is because many of these butterflies were incorporated into Takamatsu City after the Taisho era.Large printThis large letter is derived from before the Meiji era.Natural villageIn other words, it was an existence that pointed to a range equivalent to one village.
- However, some of the town names located in the central city area were given after the Taisho era.Mizusho place nameThere are many exceptions to read as gusset, even if it is not in the city center, mainly in landfills.Example:
Asahi Town(）, Ogimachi(）, (）.
- In addition, even in towns located in the suburbs, when the place name is followed by north, south, east, west, or top and bottom, it is read as gusset.Example:
Yashima Higashimachi(）, Ota Shimomachi(）etc.
- Even if the above exceptions do not apply, the special patterns that are read as gussets in the suburbs are Sakuramachi in the Kuribayashi area, Muromachi, Murojinmachi, East / Nishihazemachi, and Kamimachi in the Tsuruo area.
- In the city area after Heisei, a place name is added after "town".
- Great Heisei mergerIn the area incorporated in, a town name different from the previous transfer pattern was set.The name of the incorporated municipality is XX town, and the large letters in the municipality are added after it.Example:
Kagawacho Kawahigashi(）, Shionoecho Yasuhara Kamigashi(）Such.However, since there was no large character in Aji-cho, nothing is added after the town name.In addition, Kinashi Town, which was incorporated in the Showa period, also has a place name after the town name, but there is no large letter here and it was once due to the change of the town name.Fine printIs attached as the town name.Addressing systems generally tend to be longer in these areas.
In Takamatsu CityHouse displayHas been implemented sequentially only in the central area (main office area) since 1964.However, even in the main office area, the following areas are not labeled as residential..
- Shioya Town, Tsukiji Town, Shiogami Town (described later), Yasaka Town, Fukuda Town, Joban Town XNUMX-chome, Joban Town XNUMX-chome, Taramachi XNUMX-chome, Taramachi XNUMX-chome, Furubabacho, Gobocho, Imashinmachi, Daikumachi , Hyakkenmachi, Kataharacho, Higashihamacho XNUMX-chome, Tsukijicho, Iguchicho, Suehirocho, Matsushimacho (described later), Kankodori XNUMX-chome, Tamachi, Higashidacho, Fujitsukacho (described later), Tokiwacho, Nakashinmachi, Hyogo Town, Furubabacho, Maya Town, Konya Town, Blacksmith Town, Marugame Town, Minamishinmachi, Kamei Town, Mineyama Town
The part of the main office area that corresponds to the center of the city is a donut-shaped area where residential addressing is not implemented.Many in this area are "Act on Residential DisplayIt is an area where the town name and lot number were improved in 1958 before the enforcement, and it is a so-called "both-sided town" area where both sides belong to the same town across a road.This two-sided town system is derived from the town division during the castle town era, and retains the historical significance of the town name.Since these two-sided towns do not necessarily have roads as town boundaries, the town names and town boundaries derived from castle towns were completely abolished by implementing residential addressing systems such as Nagoya City.Prosperity,Nishiki,MarunouchiThere is also a method of grouping with a wide and large town name such as.
In the central city area of Takamatsu City, as shown in the table below, there are cases where areas with and without residential addressing coexist with the same place name.
|Area where residential addressing system has been implemented||Areas where residential addressing is not implemented|
|Shiogamicho 1-3 chome||Shiogamicho|
|Fujitsukacho 1-3 chome||Fujitsukacho|
|1 to 3 Matsushima Town||Matsushima Town|
|Kankodori 2-chome||Kankodori 1-chome|
- 1588 - Chikamasa IkomaIs in Kato-gun, Shouharasho (now almost the old city)Takamatsu CastleAnd itscastle townAnd laid the foundation for the full-scale development of Takamatsu.
- 1642 - Yorishige Matsudaira(Tokugawa MitsukuniBrother),MitoMoved to Takamatsu.Since thenMeiji RestorationUntil TakamatsuMito Tokugawa familyIt was placed under the control of Mr. Matsudaira Takamatsu, who is a branch of the family.
- From Meiji Restoration to World War II
- 1871 (Meiji4 years)May 7 - Abandoned Domain.
- 1888 (21th year of Meiji)May 12 -Kagawa PrefectureEhimeTakamatsu became the prefectural capital of the city.
- 1890 (23th year of Meiji)May 2 -Incorporated a part of Higashihama Village and Nakano VillageMunicipal systemEnforced,TakamatsuWas launched.
- 1894 (27th year of Meiji)May 4 -Establish a city emblem.
- 1914 (Taisho3 years)May 5 -Kagawa-gunMiyawaki VillageIncorporated.
- 1921 (Taisho 10)May 1 -Kagawa-gunHigashihama VillageIncorporated.
- 1921 (Taisho 10th year)May 11 -Kagawa-gunKuribayashi VillageIncorporated.The city area at this point is called the "old city".
- 1940 (Showa15 years)May 2 -Kagawa-gunOtamura,Sagita Village,Kida-gunYashima Town,Kita Village ,Furutakamatsu VillageIncorporated.
- 1945 (20)May 7 - Takamatsu air raid..Approximately 86,400 victims and 1,400 victims.
- After World War II
- 1954 (29)May 4 -Kagawa-gunIchinomiya villageChange the boundary with a part of.
- 1956 (31)May 9 -Kagawa-gunKozai Town,Busshozancho, Ichinomiyamura,Enza Village,Kamikasai Village,Kawaoka Village,Shimokasai Village,Tsuruuchi Village,Tahi Village,Danshi Village,Shiyujima Village, Kita-gunKawazoe Village ,Lincun,Maeda,Mitani VillageIncorporated.
- 1958 (Showa 33) April 4-Kagawa-gunKagawa TownChange the boundary with a part of.
- 1966 (41)May 7 -Kita-gunYamada TownIncorporated.
- 1983 (Showa 58) April 4- Ryuta CountyRyanan TownChange the boundary with a part of.
- 1997 (Heisei9 years)May 3 -Kita-gunMiki TownAnd boundary changes.
- 1999 (11) April 4- Core cityMoved to.
- 2002 (14)May 12 -Boundary change with Miki-cho, Kita-gun.
- 2005 (17)May 9 -Kagawa-gunShioe TownIncorporated.
- 2006 (18)May 1 -Kagawa-cho, Kagawa-gun,Konan Town, Kita-gunAnji Town,Mure Town, Ayauta-gunKokubunji TownIncorporated.
|Date of transfer||Transfer towns and villages||population||area||Chief||A new town in Takamatsu City due to the transfer|
|November||Municipal system enforcement||42,883||2.85||-||-|
|November||Miyawaki Village, Kagawa District||3,750||2.72||Unknown||Miyawakicho, Nishihama Shinmachi|
|November||Higashihama Village, Kagawa District||7,085||2.27||Ryohachi Hisamoto||Salt Town, Fukuoka Town, Matsushima Town, Hanazono Town|
|November||Ritsurin Village, Kagawa District||7,574||1.94||Masayoshi Inoue||Ritsurincho, Sakuracho, Kusugamicho, Hananomiyacho, Fujitsukacho, Uenocho, Nakanocho|
|November||Kita Village, Kita District||3,371||5.81||Kasai Sakutaro||Kota Town|
|Furutakamatsu Village, Kita District||4,888||12.83||Hero Ueeda||Takamatsu Town, Kasuga Town, Shindencho Ko, Shindencho Otsu|
|Yashima-cho, Kita-gun||5,508||10.41||Sokichi Morita||Yashima Higashimachi, Yashima Nakamachi, Yashima Nishimachi|
|Sagita Village, Kagawa District||7,472||6.16||Ichitaro Uchii||Mineyama Town, Muro Town, Murojin Town, Higashi Haze Town, Nishi Haze Town, Paper Town, Matsugashi Town, Nishi Kasuga Town, Chokushi Town, Tamura Town, Kamitenjin Town, Sanjo Town|
|Ota Village, Kagawa District||4,745||6.02||Jinsuke Kato||Tourist town, Kamifukuoka town, Matsuba town, Fuseishi town, Ota Shimomachi, Ota Kamimachi, Imazatocho|
|November||Maeda Village, Kita District||4,004||6.00||Kimura Fumino||Maeda Nishimachi, Maeda Higashimachi, Kameda Town|
|Kawazoe Village, Kida County||3,899||4.49||Yoshio Nitta||Motoyama-cho, Higashiyamasaki-cho, Shimotai-cho|
|Hayashi-mura, Kita-gun||3,652||5.58||Masao Miyai||Hayashicho, Rokujocho, Kamihayashicho|
|Mitani Village, Kita District||3,238||8.53||Heiichi Kono||Mitanicho|
|Tahi Village, Kagawa District||3,238||3.96||Senichi Fukuda||Tahi Shimomachi, Tahi Kamimachi, Shussakucho|
|Busshozancho, Kagawa-gun||5,738||2.95||Shintaro Matsushita||Busshozancho Ko, Busshozancho Otsu|
|Ichinomiya Village, Kagawa District||5,891||7.51||Nobuo Nakanishi||Ichinomiya Town, Sanmyo Town, Kanotsuno Town, Nariai Town, Terai Town|
|Kawaoka Village, Kagawa County||3,775||5.40||Chuichiro Horikawa||Kawanabecho, Okamotocho|
|Enza Village, Kagawa District||4,549||5.00||Totaro Takagi||Enzacho, Nishiyamasakicho|
|Danshi Village, Kagawa District||5,512||7.74||Kazuichi Tayama||Danshicho, Mihirocho, Nakamachi|
|Tsuruuchi Village, Kagawa District||4,550||6.99||Kiyoshi Kaji||Gotocho, Tsuruichicho, Iidacho|
|Kamikasai Village, Kagawa County||4,889||6.83||Tsuneo Kamitaka||Kinashicho Fujii, Kinashicho Koretake, Kinashicho Sato, Kinashicho Sato, Kinashicho Yamaguchi, Kinashicho Kinashi|
|Kozai Town, Kagawa District||6,568||3.99||Honda Tadao||Kozaihonmachi, Kozai Higashimachi, Kozai Minamimachi, Kozai Nishimachi, Kozai Kitamachi|
|Shimokasai Village, Kagawa District||6,568||18.74||Yutaka Takahashi||Shinzaikawakubo Town, Uematsu Town, Nakayama Town, Ikushima Town, Tarumi Town|
|Shiyujima Village, Kagawa District||2,026||3.93||Masateru Fujimoto||Megicho, Ogicho|
|November||Yamada Town, Kida County||14,272||40.86||Akira Akamatsu||Kawashima Honmachi, Kawashima Higashimachi, Yura Town, Omorecho, Kameda Minamimachi, Sogawa Nishimachi, Togawa Higashimachi, Ikeda Town, Higashi Ueda Town, Nishi Ueda Town, Sugawara Town|
|November||Shionoe-cho, Kagawa-gun||3,640||80.10||Hiroshi Nakai||Shionoecho Yasuhara Shimo No. 1, Shionoecho Yasuhara Shimo No. 2, Shionoecho Yasuhara Shimo No. 3, Shionoecho Kaminishi Ko, Shionoecho Kaminishi Otsu, Shionoecho Yasuhara Kaminari, Shionoecho Yasuhara Kaminashi|
|November||Murecho, Kita-gun||18,208||16.48||Eiichi Takagi||Murecho Mure, Murecho Omachi, Murechohara|
|Aji-cho, Kita-gun||6,259||15.83||Masataka Kajikawa||Anji Town|
|Kagawa-cho, Kagawa-gun||24,385||27.33||Koji Oka||Kagawa-cho Ono, Kagawa-cho Terai, Kagawa-cho Asano, Kagawa-cho Kawauchihara, Kagawa-cho Kawahigashi, Kagawa-cho Kawahigashi, Kagawa-cho Higashiya, Kagawa-cho Yasuharashi No. 1, Kagawa-cho Yasuharashi No. 3|
|Konancho, Kagawa-gun||7,914||14.72||Masao Tsuji||Konanchooka, Konancho Yusa, Konancho Nishinosho, Konancho Ikenouchi, Konancho Yokoi, Konancho Yoshimitsu|
|Kokubunji-cho, Ayauta-gun||24,250||26.25||Norifumi Fukui||Kokubunjicho Arai, Kokubunjicho Kokubun, Kokubunjicho Fukuya, Kokubunjicho Fukuya Ko, Kokubunjicho Fukuya Otsu, Kokubunjicho New Name, Kokubunjicho Kashiwabara|
|* The unit of population is people, and the unit of area is km².|
* Population, area, and chief are as of the time of abolition
* The town name and its font are those at the time of transfer and do not necessarily match the current place name.
* Also, when the boundary was changed with a part of Kagawa-cho, Kagawa-gun on April 1958, 33, most of the town's Oaza Terai was incorporated to form Terai-cho, but the southern part. A part of was not incorporated and remained as Kagawa-cho Oaza Terai.
Takamatsu City Song
(Mayor elected by the government until the 11th generation, mayor elected by the government after the 12th generation (after the second year))
- First generation: Wataru Akamatsu (1890 5 month - 1896 May)
- 2nd generation: Tomoshu Oda (May 1896- 1908 May)
- 3 generations: Ikujiro Suzuki(June 1908- 1914 May)
- 4th generation: Tsunetaro Izumi (June 1914- 1916 May)
- 5 generations: Juan Fujimoto(1917 August 2- 1919 May)
- 6 generations: Mikita Sakata(June 1919- 1920 May)
- 7th generation: Hisanobu Sano (October 1920- 1924 May)
- 8 generations: Ryukichi Ishihara(June 1924- 1928 May)
- 9 generations: Goshiro Matsubara(1929 1 month - 1933 May)
- 10 generations: Tomiie Masaichi(1934 5 month - 1942 May)
- 11 generations: Yoshinobu Suzuki(June 1942- 1946 May)
- 12 generations: Teruta Kunitou(June 1946- 1967 May)
- 13 generations: Tokusaburo Miyake(June 1967- 1971 May)
- 14 generations: Nobuo Waki(June 1971- 1995 May)
- 15 generations: Shozo Masuda(1995May 5 - 2007 May 5）
- 16 generations: Hideto Onishi(March 2007, 5-Incumbent)
- No-vote winning case
It was the one who won no vote after becoming a public election system1951 With Kunisaki1999 Both of them were re-elected in their current positions at that time. In the 2 mayoral election, there were no candidates other than Onishi, a new candidate, and the new candidate was elected without a vote for the first time.Four years later, in 2007, there were no candidates other than Onishi, and the newcomer was re-elected without a vote for the second consecutive term.According to the Takamatsu City Election, this is the first case in the Takamatsu Mayor's election, and the second consecutive no-vote election from a newcomer at the prefectural capital is second only to Otsu City, Saga City, and Kagoshima City..
- Increasing White House Voting Case
Held in January 2013 (Heisei 25)23rd House of Councilors ordinary electionIn Takamatsu CityElection Management Committee Proportional representationAt the time of counting the votes, increase the number of white votes by re-entering about 300 totaled white votes.Unfair electionAn incident has occurred.As a result, three former Takamatsu City Election Commission Secretary-General were arrested in June 3 on suspicion of violating the Public Offices Election Act. "Unprecedented" that shakes the foundation of the election systemIt became a situation.
- Constant number: 40 people
- Term of office: May 2019, 5 (first year of Reiwa) -April 2, 2023 (5th year of Reiwa)
- Chair: Nobutaka Togawa (Liberal Democratic Party Parliamentary Assembly, 4th term)
- Vice-chairman: Masao Fujiwara (Liberal Democratic Party Parliamentary Assembly, 4th term)
- Location: 8-15-XNUMX Bancho, Takamatsu City
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Representative name (◎ is representative)|
|LDPParliamentary Assembly||20||◎ Junichi Nakamura, Motoshi Kamada, Sumiko Oura, Katsuhiko Okashita, Yoshikuni Sato, Shigeki Kamiuchi, Masahiro Omi, Yoshito Shiraishi, Hiroyuki Hashimoto, Katsutoshi Sugimoto, Makoto Yamashita, Katsuto Sakashita, Katsuhiro Kobiga, Akio Nishioka, Takashi Inoue, Nobutaka Togawa, Masao Fujiwara, Osamu Saito, Masahiko Tsuji, Atsushi Sumitani|
|KomeitoParliamentary Assembly||6||◎ Toshihiko Takeuchi, Takako Mt. Ooyama, Shinichi Nakamura, Keiji Haruta, Kurumi Tai, Shuzo Nakamura|
|Citizens Forum 21||5||◎ Yukio Yoshimine, Satoshi Onishi, Masahiko Zukuda, Shunsuke Nakanishi, Kazunori Tomino|
|Aramasa Association||5||◎ Teruhiko Mikasa, Mega Station Tsuneo, Chatan Chatan, Chiemi Amakumo, Yoji Kagawa|
|Japan Communist PartyLegislature||2||◎ Manami Okada, Yayoi Fujisawa|
|Citizenship Reform Net||2||◎ Maki Ueda, Yumi Ota|
- General Affairs Standing Committee
- Education and Civil Affairs Standing Committee
- Economic Environment Standing Committee
- Construction Fire Fighting Standing Committee
- Comprehensive Transportation Countermeasures Special Committee
- Wholesale Market Redevelopment Special Committee
- Tourist Area / Affiliated Medical Facility Development Special Committee
Congress Steering Committee
- Congress Steering Committee
Kagawa Prefectural Assembly (Takamatsu City constituency)
- Constant number: 15 people
- Term: September 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 14) to September 2023th, 5 (5th year of Reiwa)
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Mt. Ooyama Ichiro||LDPKagawa Prefectural Government|
|Kinsada Miyamoto||Kagawa Prefectural Assembly Liberal Democratic Party Parliamentary Assembly|
|Nobuyuki Tsuzuki||Kagawa Prefectural AssemblyKomeitoParliamentary Assembly|
|Shuriko Okano||Liberal Democratic Party Kagawa Prefectural Government|
|Yoshitaka Hirose||Kagawa Prefectural Assembly Komeito Assembly|
|Hiraki||Kagawa Prefectural Assembly Liberal Democratic Party Parliamentary Assembly|
|Kosuke Mino||Liberal Kagawa||Belonging partySocial Democrats|
|Moriyasu Kamada||Kagawa Prefectural Assembly Liberal Democratic Party Parliamentary Assembly|
|Toshinobu Takemoto||Liberal Kagawa||Belonging partyConstitutional Democratic Party|
|Satoshi Yamamoto||Liberal Kagawa||Belonging partyNational Democratic Party|
|Shoji Kashi||Japan Communist PartyKagawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Fukuo Ayata||Liberal Democratic Party Kagawa Prefectural Government|
|Kintsugu Matsumoto||Kagawa Prefectural Assembly Liberal Democratic Party Parliamentary Assembly|
|Eiichi Takagi||Liberal Democratic Party Kagawa Prefectural Government|
|Tokisada Akiyama||Japanese Communist Party Kagawa Prefectural Assembly|
House of Representatives
- Term of office: October 2021, 3 (Reiwa 10 years) --October 31, 2025 (Reiwa 7 years) ("49th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|1st Ward, Kagawa Prefecture(OldKokubunji Town-Kagawa Town-Konan Town-Shioe Town-Mure Town-Anji TownTakamatsu City, etc. excluding the area)||Junya Ogawa||Constitutional Democratic Party||6||Constituency|
|Takuya Hirai||LDP||8||Proportional revival|
|2st Ward, Kagawa Prefecture(Former Kokubunji Town, Kagawa Town, Konan Town, Shionoe Town, Mure Town, Aji Town, Takamatsu City, etc.)||Yuichiro Tamaki||National Democratic Party||5||Constituency|
Kagawa Prefectural PoliceUnder the jurisdiction ofPolice stationThere is.The largest station with the widest jurisdiction is the Takamatsu Minami Police Station, which is located in Takamatsu City.SuburbIt has jurisdiction over much of the region.In Takamatsu CityCity areaThe Takamatsu Kita Police Station has jurisdiction over the area, which is the second largest after the South Police Station.Police stations that include Takamatsu City as their jurisdiction have all the north, south, east, and west names, and their jurisdiction generally matches the name.East and West stations are adjacent to each otherKida-gunMiki TownとRyuta CountyAyagawa TownIs placed in.In addition, it should be notedSanuki Police StationThe Mure / Aji district, which was under the jurisdiction, was transferred to the Takamatsu Kita Police Station in 2009.
- Takamatsu Kita Police Station
- Takamatsu East Police Station
- Takamatsu Minami Police Station
- Takamatsu Nishi Police Station
Takamatsu City Fire DepartmentTo the followingFire departmentThere is.Similar to the police station and prefectural high school in Takamatsu city, the names are all north, south, east and west.The area under the jurisdiction of the Miki Fire Department is the entire area of Miki-cho, Kita-gun, which is adjacent to the area, and does not include Takamatsu City.Each Takamatsu city is entrusted by an adjacent town and is under the jurisdiction of the Takamatsu City Fire Department.
- North fire station
- East Fire Department
- South fire department
- West Fire Department
- Miki Fire Department
- Takamatsu Central Post Office: 760-00xx, 760-85xx, 760-86xx, 760-87xx
- Takamatsu East Post Office: 761-01xx
- Takamatsu Minami Post Office: 761-80xx、761-85xx、761-86xx、761-87xx、761-03xx、761-04xx、769-01xx
- Konan Post Office: 761-14xx, 761-15xx
- Shionoe Post Office: 761-16xx
- Kagawa Post Office: 761-17xx
The number corresponds to the collection and delivery post officeZip Code.."Takamatsu Minami Post Office" has been designated as a regional division office, which is the core base for collecting and shipping mail in Kagawa Prefecture.
Non-delivery post office
- Takamatsu Akane Post Office
- Takamatsu Saihocho Post Office
- Takamatsu Miyawakicho Post Office
- Takamatsu Hachihonmatsu Post Office
- Takamatsu Hamanocho Post Office
- Takamatsu Ogimachi Post Office
- Kagawa Prefectural Office Post Office
- Sunport Takamatsu Post Office
- Takamatsu Iguchimachi Post Office
- Takamatsu Shioyamachi Post Office
- Takamatsu Kawaramachi Post Office
- Takamatsu Fukuoka Town Post Office
- Takamatsu Matsushimacho Post Office
- Takamatsu Fujitsuka Post Office
- Takamatsu Hanazonocho Post Office
- Takamatsu Ritsurin Post Office
- Takamatsu Sakuramachi Post Office
- Takamatsu Kitacho Post Office
- Takamatsu Kita Nishi Post Office
- Ogijima Post Office
- Megijima Post Office
- Takamatsu Kotakamatsu Post Office
- Yashima Post Office
- Mure Post Office
- Aji Post Office
- Takamatsu Hayashi Post Office
- Kawazoe Post Office
- Takamatsu Maeda Post Office
- Takamatsu Togawa Post Office
- Kawajima Post Office
- Nishiueta Post Office
- Ohno Post Office
- Asano Post Office
- Shimo-Kasai Post Office
- Takamatsu Kozai Post Office
- Takamatsu Kinashi Post Office
- Takamatsu Tsuruichi Post Office
- Danshi Post Office
- Takamatsu Enza Post Office
- Kawaoka Post Office
- Takamatsu Sagita Post Office
- Takamatsu Tamuracho Post Office
- Takamatsu Kaminocho Post Office
- Takamatsu Fuseishi Post Office
- Youme Town Takamatsuuchi Post Office
- Takamatsu Ota Post Office
- Takamatsu Busshozan Post Office
- Takamatsu Ichinomiya Post Office
- Kokubunji Post Office
- Yamauchi Post Office
- Chitose Post Office
- Takamatsu Higashiueta Post Office
- Mitani Post Office
- Kaminishi Post Office
- Kokubu station square post office
- Takamatsu High Court
- Takamatsu District Court
- Takamatsu Family Court
- Takamatsu Summary Court
National Personnel Authority
- Shikoku Secretariat
National Police Agency
- Shikoku Police Branch
- Kagawa Prefecture Information and Communication Department
- Shikoku Police Bureau Police Academy
Fair Trade Commission
- Kinki Chugoku Shikoku Office Shikoku Branch
Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- Shikoku Administrative Evaluation Bureau
Ministry of Justice
- Takamatsu Legal Affairs Bureau
- Takamatsu Correction Division
- Takamatsu Prison
- Takamatsu Boys' Identification Center
- Shikoku Regional Rehabilitation Protection Committee
- Takamatsu Probation Office
Immigration Control Agency
- Takamatsu Immigration Bureau
Public Security Intelligence Agency
- Shikoku Public Safety Research Bureau
- Takamatsu High Public Prosecutor's Office
- Takamatsu District Public Prosecutors Office
- Takamatsu District Public Prosecutors Office
Ministry of Finance
- Shikoku Finance Bureau
- Kobe Customs Sakaide Customs Branch Takamatsu Branch Office
National Tax Agency
- Takamatsu National Taxation Bureau
- Takamatsu Tax Office
- Takamatsu National Tax Appeals Tribunal
- National Tax College Takamatsu Training Center
Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Shikoku Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry
- China Shikoku Industrial Security Supervision Department Shikoku Branch
Ministry of Agriculture
- Kagawa prefecture base
- Kagawa Irrigation Phase XNUMX Agricultural Water Use Office
- Shikoku Forest Management Bureau Kagawa Forest Office
Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Shikoku Health and Welfare Bureau
- Kagawa Labor Bureau
- Takamatsu Labor Standards Inspection Office
- Takamatsu Public Employment Security Office
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Shikoku Regional Development Bureau
- Kagawa River National Highway Office
- Shikoku Technical Office
- Takamatsu Port / Airport Maintenance Office
- Takamatsu Port and Airport Technical Research Office
- Shikoku Transport Bureau
- Kagawa Transport Bureau
Japanese Meteorological Agency
- Takamatsu Local Meteorological Observatory
Japan Coast Guard
- 6th Regional Coast Guard Headquarters Takamatsu Coast Guard Department
Geographical Survey Institute
- Shikoku Regional Survey Department
Ministry of the Environment
- China Shikoku Regional Environment Office Shikoku Office
- China Shikoku Regional Environment Office Takamatsu Nature Conservation Office
Ministry of Defense
- Chugoku-Shikoku Defense Bureau Takamatsu Defense Office
- Self-Defense Forces Kagawa Regional Cooperation Headquarters
Takamatsu City is the center of politics and administration in the Shikoku region.A local agency of central government ministriesLocal branch officeOf these, 15 out of 13 departments control the Shikoku Regional Police, as well as other internal offices.Special institution,JudiciaryAlmost everything is placed.Of the regional branch offices that are not located in Takamatsu City,Shikoku General Communication Bureau(Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications) And related information and communication institutions (Japan Post GroupShikoku branch office andNHKIn ShikokuBase stationAlso)Matsuyama City,Shikoku Forest Management Bureau(Ministry of Agriculture) IsKochiIt is located in
Currently, Kagawa Prefecture and Takamatsu CityRedevelopmentSunport Takamatsu"Takamatsu Sunport Joint Government Building, And consolidate the local agencies of the countries that are currently dispersed in the city.Prefectural system OfState capitalWe are trying to solidify our position as a core management city in Shikoku with a view to.
- Other public institutions
- Bank of Japan Takamatsu Branch (Bank of Japan) --2-1-6 Kotobukicho
Sister cities/partner cities
- Yajima Town(AkitaYuri-gun.. PresentYurihonjo City）
- St. Petersburgcity(The United States of America Florida）
- Tourscity(FranceRepublic Andre-et-Loire）
- Nanchang City(People's Republic of China Jiangxi Province）
- Keelung City(Republic of China Provincial city）
Takamatsu cityTakamatsu metropolitan areaIs the core city ofUrban employment areaNo. 84 in Shikoku with a population of 1Metropolitan areaIs forming.Central government offices andcapital OfTokyo,OsakaOf large companies nationwide headquartered inShikokuBecause the local agencies that govern theBranch economy cityAlso called.Also,Shikoku Passenger RailwayIt has become the center of transportation in Shikoku, including the headquarters of Shikoku.
The number of crimes recognized in Takamatsu City is increasing as well as the national average.21st centuryExtortion, bicycle theft, etc. in the area of the second land readjustment project in the Ota district, where the population has increased and rapidly developed, and in the suburbs centered on it.Street crime, The burglary, etc.Minor crimeThe increase is noticeable.
Takamatsu City has the largest central city area in Kagawa Prefecture, and has many criminal factors such as downtown areas and commercial facilities where many influxes from the outside gather, but for that reason it is one of the safest areas in Kagawa Prefecture. Is.Most in Kagawa prefectureCriminal lawThe number of criminal recognition cases (per 1000 people) is highNakasanIn the area, jurisdiction over the Chusan areaSakaide-Marugame-Zentsuji TempleThe worst 3 police stations in the prefecture are monopolized by these 3 stations.By region, there were 11.88 cases in the Chusan area, where insecurity was noticeable, while 9.41 cases were in the Takamatsu area.Tosan-Shodoshima7.29 cases in the area,NishisanThe number of regions is 8.27.
In addition, as Kagawa Prefecture, traffic accidents may record the worst in Japan.
Representative of Takamatsu City as a sphere of influenceGangsterIs the only one in ShikokuPublic Safety CommissionDesignated gangIsShinwa-kaiAndYamaguchigumiWakabayashi-gumi, a secondary organization of.Shinwa-kai is the smallest of the 2 designated gangsters nationwide, but with other affiliated gangsters that have invaded Takamatsu City.ConflictRepeatedly, December 1992Kagawa Prefecture Public Safety CommissionIt is an independent gang that does not belong anywhere and has been designated as a designated gang.The office is located in Shiogami-cho, Takamatsu City, and there are many affiliated gangster offices there.
Most of the offices of gangsters are located in residential areas on the outer edge of the city center, and in the surrounding area.FireIncident orConflictIncidents occur frequently. (17)May 2With several members of the Shinwa-kai in Furubabacho, a downtown area of Takamatsu City in the early hoursYamaguchigumiSeveral members of the system (Kitacho) became a fierce battle, and a few hours later, a bullet was shot into the office of the Nakatsugawa group, and a bullet was also shot into the Shinwa-kai Kira group (Showacho). A bullet was also shot at the place, and in the early morning, a war-like conflict occurred in which members of the Nakatsugawa group threw a grenade into the Shinwa-kai headquarters (Shiogami-cho), where the police and the MTF were on the alert.At Shinwa-kai and Nakatsugawa group1984 In (59), one Shinwa-kai executive was shot dead and two Nakatsugawa members were shot dead, causing a terrible conflict.2005 (17)May 4From about 5 am to 7:45 am with Shinwa-kaiYamaguchigumiConflict case occurred, Yamaguchi-gumi systemGoyukaiThere were simultaneous shootings at Murahide Sogyo (Tahi Kamimachi), Shinwa-kai Kira-gumi (Showa-cho), and Shinwa-kai headquarters (Shiogami-cho).Two hours later, at 2:9KochiYamaguchi-gumi systemGoyukaiA bullet was shot at the headquarters, and a member of the Shinwa-kai in Ritsurin-cho, Takamatsu City was arrested.
Relationship between regions
With Okayama CitySeto Inland SeaHowever, it is the closest prefectural capital in terms of distance,Seto Ohashi BridgeFrom before openingUtaka ferryThere was a lot of exchange through.Also,Commercial TV stationSince both prefectures are broadcasting areas, it is easy to obtain mutual information.After the opening of Seto OhashiMarine linerConnects the two cities in less than an hour, and the exchange relationship is deepening, but there is no overwhelming absorption capacity to either of the prefectural capitals in the metropolitan area.
From Takamatsu Station, the central station where the prefectural offices of Shikoku and other prefectures are locatedTokushima Station,Matsuyama Station,Kochi StationLimited express trains that connect the trains depart and arrive.Shikoku 8-figure networkBy the maintenance ofhighwayHowever, since it is directly connected to the prefectural capitals of other prefectures in Shikoku, exchanges within Shikoku are flourishing.According to the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism's national trunk line passenger net flow data, as of 1990, Okayama Prefecture South was the number one destination for annual flow destinations by living area (movement across prefectural borders) from eastern Kagawa Prefecture, including Takamatsu City. However, as of 1, Tokushima ranked first, and exchanges with Ehime and Kochi are increasing..
|Mima||56 minutes||42.0km||Not suitable for use||Not suitable for use|
|Okayama City||XNUM X hours X NUM X minutes||43.9km||XNUM X hours X NUM X minutes||75.7km||52 minutes||Ferries are included in the use of national roads.Use National Routes 2 and 30 from Hayashima IC on the expressway|
|Shikokuchuo City||XNUM X hours X NUM X minutes||73.2km||49 minutes||69.1km||XNUM X hours X NUM X minutes|
|Tokushima||XNUM X hours X NUM X minutes||74.4km||XNUM X hours X NUM X minutes||68.4km||57 minutes||Use National Route 11 from Naruto IC on the highway|
|Kochi||XNUM X hours X NUM X minutes||138.9km||XNUM X hours X NUM X minutes||123.6km||XNUM X hours X NUM X minutes|
|Matsuyama City||XNUM X hours X NUM X minutes||158.3km||XNUM X hours X NUM X minutes||151.1km||XNUM X hours X NUM X minutes|
|Kobe City||XNUM X hours X NUM X minutes||136.5km||XNUM X hours X NUM X minutes||Railroad use includes Shinkansen|
|Fukuyama City||XNUM X hours X NUM X minutes||79.9km||XNUM X hours X NUM X minutes||107.2km||XNUM X hours X NUM X minutes||Ferries are included in the use of national roads.Railroad use includes Shinkansen|
District / town name
In Takamatsu City, for the city areas merged after the 1940th merger in 4, branch offices or branch offices of local agencies that provide resident services are set up in each area.In statistics such as population, the jurisdiction unit is used as a "district".In addition, since the area newly incorporated into Takamatsu City in the Great Heisei Consolidation has a large area, the small units used in the town before the merger are referred to as a cohesive "district".
In the main office district, the range at the time of enforcement of the city system is defined as "city center", the former three villages are divided into each area, and the reclaimed land and those that became the main office district after that are classified as "others".
The buildings in Takamatsu City, which is said to be the city of branch economy, generally form "Little Tokyo" in the city area and are also the main street.Chuo-doriIs modernskyscraperLine up.Furthermore, among them, as a building that is changing the landscape,Takamatsu symbol tower,Kagawa Prefectural Office Main Building,Takamatsu City Hall,Kawaramachi Station Buildingand so on.Arcades have developed in the shopping district, forming another landscape.
In terms of height, it is the best commercial facility in ShikokuSkyscraper"Kagawa Prefectural Office Main Building" and "JR Hotel Clement Takamatsu" are known with "Takamatsu Symbol Tower" at the top.The house is a 19-story building built on the site of Kagawa Saiseikai Hospital (relocation) in XNUMX-chome, Sakuramachi.Tower mansionIn addition to "Alpha Tower Sakuramachi Prime House", many 14 high-rise condominiums have been built mainly in the city area and its neighboring areas.
- List of high-rise buildings
- Takamatsu symbol tower(151m, 30 stories, 10.2m²)
- Kagawa Prefectural Office Main Building(113m, 22 stories, about 4m²)
- JR Hotel Clement Takamatsu(95m, 20 stories, 3.3m²)
- Kawaramachi Station Building(73m, 11 stories, 9.1m²)
- Takamatsu Sunport Joint Government Building A(66.83m, 14 stories, 2m²)
- Hyakuju BankMain store (66m, 16 stories)
- (64.17m, 19 stories)
- (62.4m, 13 stories)
- Takamatsu City Hall(60m, 13 stories)
- Shikoku Electric PowerHeadquarters (60m, 13 stories)
- List of the highest-rise buildings in history
- 1958-- 1966: Kagawa Prefectural Government Building (currently East Building) (43m, 8th floor)
- 1966-1996: Hyakuju BankMain store (66.0m, 16th floor)
- 1996-2000: Kotoden Kawaramachi Station Building(73.0m, 11th floor)
- 2000-2004: Kagawa Prefectural Government BuildingMain building (113.0m, 21st floor)
- 2004-Present: Takamatsu symbol tower(151.3m, 30th floor)
In shikokuPrefectural systemWhen was introducedState capitalRedevelopment projects are underway to attract customers and revitalize the shopping district.We aim to revitalize the economy without relying on the branch economy.
2003 According to the Housing and Land Statistics Survey, there are 69,200 owned houses, 5,800 publicly rented houses, 600 public corporation and public corporation rented houses, 42,000 privately rented houses, and 6,800 salaried houses.The total number of houses is 155,000, which exceeds the total number of households.
In Takamatsu cityPublic housingThe number of managed units is2006 At that time, there were 57 municipal housing units with 4340 units and 20 prefectural housing units with 4900 units...Prefectural management has the largest number of units in a single housing complexNishikasuga housing complex884 units, followed by 730 units in the municipal Sumire housing complex, but the top two are allTsuruo districtIs located in.Municipal housing supply1951 Started in Japan, and now, in order to promote the supply of high-quality rental housing, we have introduced private sector vitality and specified excellent rental housing for middle-income and elderly people.Excellent rental housing for the elderlyWe have a system.
List of Municipal Housing in Takamatsu City
List of prefectural housing in Takamatsu city
At public elementary and junior high schools in Takamatsu, all schools in 20042-semester systemWas introduced, but returned to the three-term system in 2013..In most of the elementary and junior high schools in the center, the number of students has decreased, and the problems of consolidation and revision of school districts have become major issues.
Professional junior college
- Kagawa Prefectural College of Medicine(Kagawa Prefectural University of Health SciencesReorganized into)
College of technology
* Takamatsu Daiichi High School is set up by Takamatsu City, but Takamatsu City is not included in the name.
- Kagawa Prefectural School for the Blind
- Kagawa Prefectural Deaf School
- Kagawa Prefectural Kagawa Chubu School for the Disabled
- Kagawa Prefectural Takamatsu School for the Disabled
Junior high school
- Kagawa Prefectural Takamatsu Kita Junior High School*Junior high school
There is no junior high school on Megijima, so you will go to Takamatsu Daiichi Junior High School by sea.
- Otemae Takamatsu Junior High School*Junior high school
- Kagawa Seiryochuga Junior High School*Junior high school
- Kagawa Prefecture Meizen Junior High School(Closed)
- Takamatsu City Takamatsu Daiichi Elementary School / Junior High School
- Matsushima / Tsukiji / Shin Shioya 3 Elementary Schools and Koyo /Inside the castleIntegrate 2 junior high schoolsElementary and junior high schoolAnd.The junior high school opened in advance in 2009, and the elementary school opened in 2010.The location is the former Matsushima Elementary School and the former Koyo Junior High School.The popular name for elementary and junior high school is "Takamatsu Daiichi Gakuen".
- Takamatsu City Shinbancho Elementary School
- The three elementary schools of Nissin, Nibancho, and Yonbancho are integrated. Opened in 3.The location is the former Nibancho Elementary School.
- Takamatsu Municipal Shioe Elementary School
- Yasuhara (including Toishi branch school), Shionoe, and Kaminishi are integrated. Opened in 3.Along with the renovation of Shioe Junior High School, it will be maintained as an integrated facility on the accompanying site (not an integrated elementary and junior high school).
Major medical institutions
As of October 2015, 10, there are 1 medical facilities and 691 beds in Takamatsu City..Secondary medical area TheKida-gunMiki Town,Kagawa-gunNaoshima TownBelongs to the Takamatsu Medical Area.
- Takamatsu Red Cross Hospital(576 beds)
- Kagawa Prefectural Central Hospital(531 beds)
- (305 beds)
- (279 beds)
- (254 beds)
- Takamatsu Medical Center(210 beds)
- (199 beds)
- Kagawa Saiseikai Hospital(198 beds)
- (179 beds)
- Takamatsu Heiwa Hospital(123 beds)
In addition to this, in the adjacent Miki TownKagawa University HospitalThere are (613 beds).
Other in the cityProvincial citythe same as,Public transportThan道路Priority is given to the maintenance of.Therefore, the utilization rate of public transportation is low, and in Kagawa prefecture including Takamatsu city, the share rate of private cars accounts for 92%.AutomobileIt is one of the cities that are highly dependent on.In addition, there are many plains in Takamatsu city, and there are many flat roads, so it is called "bicycle kingdom".BicycleThere are many.
Chuo-dori (about 2.4km between Sunport Takamatsu and Ritsurin Garden), which runs north-south through the center of Takamatsu City, has a width of 33-36m and a median strip with a width of about 4m at 8m intervals.CamphorWas planted, and in 1986 (Showa 61)Top 100 Roads in JapanWas selected to.. In commemoration of the Takamatsu Tourism Expo held in 1949 (Showa 24), seedlings were donated by a local company at the request of Takamatsu City and planted over three years..
In Takamatsu cityArea codeIs in the whole area087(TakamatsuMA).The same Takamatsu MA other than Takamatsu CitySanuki City(Shido, Kamosho, Oda, Kamobe, Sue), Ayauta-gunAyagawa Town, Kita-gunMiki Town, Kagawa-gunNaoshima TownThe entire area is 087, and local calls are possible within this area.The total number of Takamatsu MA subscribers is 21 lines.
In Takamatsu MA, the area code was 4 digits and the city code was 2 digits (0878-xx-xxxx).1997 (9)May 10By adding (shifting) the 8 at the end of the area code to the beginning of the city code as a measure against tightness, both the current area code and city code have become 3 digits (087-).8xx-xxxx).
- List of Takamatsu MA accommodation stations
Sightseeing / Events
- Historic sites / nature
- Yajima - Yashima Skyway, Yashima Shrine, Yashima Temple Treasure Museum,Shinyajima Aquarium,Yashima Castle Ruins(National historic site).
- Shikoku Village(Shikoku Village Museum)- Former Wasa Down House(Ijinkan),Shikokumura Gallery(Tadao Andodesign)
- Ritsurin Park(country'sSpecial scenic spot)- Michelin guideIt has been selected as the highest rated three-star in the (sightseeing version).
- Sanuki Folk Art Museum
- Commerce and Industry Promotion Hall
- Takamatsu Castle Ruins(Tamamo Castle) --Tsukimi turret, Mizute gate, 艮 turret, etc.Important cultural property.Japan's Three Great Water CastlesOne of the.
- Togawa Castle Ruins: City designated historic site.
- Katsuga Castle: City designated historic site.
- Takamatsu City Onigashima Oninokan- MegijimaLocated in the harbor.Introducing the history and culture of Onigashima.
- Onigashima Cave
- Plateau milling rice mill(Registered Tangible Folk Cultural Property-Industrial heritage）
- Takamatsu City Citizens' Culture Center Peace Memorial Room
- Sanuki Airport Park
- Shioe hot spring
- Busshozan Onsen
- Aji Onsen
- Shikoku Takamatsu Onsen
- Hanajukai Onsen
- Museums and buildings
- Kobiga Housing-National Important Cultural Property
- Kagawa Prefectural Museum
- Kagawa Prefectural Government BuildingEast Building- Kenzo Tangedesign,BCS AwardAward,Genichiro InokumaThere is a mural
- Kagawa Prefectural Gymnasium --Designed by Kenzo Tange, won the BCS Prize
- Hyakujushi Building-BCS Prize Winner,BELCA AwardLLB category award
- Kagawa Prefectural Cultural Center-Received the Japan Institute of Architects 25th Year Award
- Takamatsu Heike Monogatari History Museum
- Takamatsu City Museum of Art --BCS Prize Winner
- Isamu Noguchi Garden Museum
- George Nakashima Memorial
- Shionoe Museum
- Takamatsu City History Museum
- Takamatsu City Waterworks Museum-Consists of a history museum and a PR building.The history museum10th year of TaishoBuiltWestern-style building.
- Kikuchi Hiroshi Memorial Hall
- Seto Inland Sea History and Folklore Museum - Tadashi YamamotoDesign, 1974Architectural Institute of Japan AwardAward, 1998100 public buildingsSelection
- Takamatsu Port, Sunport Takamatsu
- Kitahama alley
- Ogijima Lighthouse - 1895 (Meiji 28) Lighting,Preservation lighthouse,50 lighthouses in Japan, Civil Engineering Society Selected Civil Engineering Heritage, 1957 movie "Years of joy and sadness, Ogijima Lighthouse Museum
- Iwaseo Hachimangu --Takamatsu Ujigami, old prefectural shrine
- Tamura Shrine --Sanuki Province Ichinomiya
- Kumano Gongen Momotarou Shrine
- Hozenji Temple
- Jyoganji Temple
- No. 80 Fudasho ShiraushiyamaKokubunji ――The main hall is a national important cultural property
- 82nd Fudasho AominesanNekoji Temple
- 83rd Fudasho KamibashiyamaIchinomiya Temple
- 84th Fudasho NanmenzanYashima Temple ――The main hall is a national important cultural property
- No. 85 Fudasho XNUMX Mt. TsurugisanYakuri Temple
- 19th sacred place Kosaiji Temple
- Takamatsu Spring Festival / Flower Festival
- For consecutive holidays in MayCentral ParkAn event held with flowers inside.A traffic safety festival will be held at the same time.
- Sanuki Takamatsu Festival
- Every yearMay 8 - May 8It will be held for 3 days.The main venue is Takamatsu Central Park, where comedians and singers hold event stages, yukata contests, and Sanuki udon eating contests. On the 13th, a fireworks display will be held off the coast of Asahishinmachi F district, and on the final day of the 14th, a total dance will be held on the main street Chuo-dori (both will be postponed the next day after rain).1973 と1994 Was discontinued due to abnormal drought).The announcement of the festival is made on the TV and radio of RNC Nishinippon Broadcasting Co., Ltd., which is in charge.
- Takamatsu Autumn Festival/Bushozan Daimyo Procession(May every year)
- YOSAKOI Takamatsu Festival (October every year)
- Takamatsu Winter Festival
- 1987 From the 12rd Saturday of December every yearMay 12An event to be held during the Christmas season.The main venue is Takamatsu Central Park.For a while, a pre-event was being held in Sunport Takamatsu.Unlike the Sanuki Takamatsu Festival, the event announcement and the omnibus program of the holding period are broadcast by KSB Setonaikai Broadcasting Co., Ltd.
- Takamatsu International Piano Competition
- Iwaseo HachimanguAnnual festival
- County City Opposition Genpei Ekiden
- Sanuki Film Festival(May every year)
- Takamatsu Stone Carving Triennale, the capital of Seto
- Shioe Momiji Festival (Shioe Onsenkyo）
- Ritsurin Garden Cherry Blossom Festival
- Hyouge Matsuri(Kagawa Town）
- Hyoge includes nuances such as "Hyokin" and "Funny".Sanuki dialectFrom "Hugena".As the name suggests, this is a strange festival in which participants parade through the town in a humorous fashion.
- Mure Genpei Ishikari Road(Murecho)
- Setouchi International Art Festival(Takamatsu Port, etc.)
Inclusive of Takamatsu CityLocal newspaper TheShikoku ShimbunHas a share of about 6%.In the evening edition, the Nikkei newspaper is sold only at the JR Takamatsu Station store and the Lawson Takamatsu Kameicho store near the Takamatsu City Hall.Evening sports newspaperOsaka Sports-Daily Gendai-Evening FujiIs sold at convenience stores with a half-day delay as a morning edition due to the influence of transportation.
A newspaper company with a branch office in Takamatsu
National newspapers published in Kagawa Prefecture have branch offices and branch offices in Takamatsu City as bases for coverage activities and sales in Kagawa Prefecture.In addition, although local newspapers from other prefectures in Shikoku are not published in Kagawa Prefecture, we have a branch office in Takamatsu City as a sales base in Shikoku's largest economic city and as an interview base in the political and administrative center of Shikoku. There is.
- National newspaper
- Yomiuri Shimbun Osaka Head OfficeDirectorate General Takamatsu: Takamatsu Citycommunity1-10-21, area in charge: Kagawa Prefecture
- Asahi ShimbunDirectorate General Takamatsu: Takamatsu CityIn front of Tenjin2-1 、 Area in charge: Kagawa Prefecture
- Mainichi ShimbunTakamatsu Branch: 17-32 Chuocho, Takamatsu City, Area in charge: Kagawa Prefecture
- Nihon Keizai ShimbunTakamatsu Branch: 4-34 Tenjinmae, Takamatsu City, Area in charge: Kagawa Prefecture
- Sankei ShimbunTakamatsu Branch: 7-10 Kajiyamachi, Takamatsu City, Area in charge: Kagawa Prefecture
- Seikyo ShimbunShikoku branch office: 76-1 Chokushicho, Takamatsu City, area in charge: Shikoku
- Local newspaper
- Tokushima newspaperTakamatsu branch office: 2-3-8 Kotobukicho, Takamatsu City Tokushima Shimbun Takamatsu Building, area in charge: Shikoku (excluding Tokushima Prefecture), Okayama Prefecture
- Ehime newspaperTakamatsu Branch Office: 3 Kajiyamachi, Takamatsu City, 4th floor, Kagawa Sanyu Building, Area in charge: Shikoku (excluding Ehime Prefecture), Okayama Prefecture
- Kochi newspaperTakamatsu branch office: 1-6-1 Bancho, Takamatsu-shi Sumitomo Life Takamatsu Building, area in charge: Chugoku-Shikoku region (excluding Kochi prefecture)
- Sanyo newspaperTakamatsu Branch: 3-1 Furujinmachi, Takamatsu City, 2nd floor of Tomei Building, Area in charge: Kagawa Prefecture
- NHK Takamatsu Broadcasting Station 1ch, 2ch
- RNC West Japan Broadcasting 4ch (Nippon TVSeries, abbreviation: RNC, head office: Takamatsu City)
- KSB Seto Inland Sea Broadcasting 5ch (TV AsahiAffiliation, abbreviation: KSB, head office: Takamatsu City)
- RSK TV 6ch (TBSSeries, abbreviation: RSK, head office: Okayama City)
- TSC TV Setouchi 7ch (Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.Series, abbreviation: TSC, head office: Okayama City)
- OHK Okayama Broadcasting 8ch (Fuji Television Network, IncSeries, abbreviation: OHK, Headquarters: Okayama City)
Terrestrial wavetv setIn broadcasting, in TakamatsuBroadcasting between Okayama and Kagawa prefecturesIs being done.2 stations in TakamatsuOkayamaThere are 3 stations in.
The environment for terrestrial television broadcasting isKagawaとOkayamaThere are 5 stations in total, and in addition to thisNHKIs located.However, there are no independent commercial broadcasters, and all broadcasters are "capital-TokyoFive majorKey stationIt looks like a "branch office".
NHK Takamatsu Broadcasting Station is based in Takamatsu City,Nishinippon broadcastingとSeto Inland Sea BroadcastingAlthough it was originally founded in Takamatsu City, it has two head offices, Takamatsu and Okayama, and the Okayama head office also has a studio function so that it can produce programs.However, both companies have their main program production and studio functions at the Takamatsu head office, and their registered head office is also at the Takamatsu head office.
Both commercial TV stations in both prefectures have transmission stationsmaster stationIs in Okayama prefectureMt.Kinko transmitting stationIt is installed in Kagawa Prefecture as a core transmission station in Kagawa Prefecture.Maedayama transmission stationIs in TakamatsuMaedayamaIt is installed in.The Maedayama transmission station is called "Takamatsu station", but only Nishinippon Broadcasting calls the transmission station installed at Kinkozan in Okayama "Takamatsu station", and the transmission station installed at Maedayama in Takamatsu Called "Maedayama Bureau".This is because the broadcasting area of Nishinippon Broadcasting was initially only in Kagawa Prefecture, and the former parent station called "Takamatsu Station" at that timeGoshikidaiIt was installed in Aomine, but when each company unified the location of the parent station due to the mutual entry of commercial broadcasters in both Okayama and Kagawa prefectures, the parent station was treated as a relocation to Mt. Kinko and the name was also moved. ..
Digital terrestrial broadcastingInOkayama BroadcastingTakes the lead and gives "control signals necessary for video playback"excludeTest broadcastAnd thenSeto Inland Sea BroadcastingHas started a similar test broadcast.Both from the beginningAnalog broadcastingOf the same programSimul broadcastingMet.Even stations that did not start test broadcasting after that2006 (18)May 10"Control signals required for video playback" all at onceincludedTest broadcast (Sanyo Broadcasting TheMay 10,TV set TheMay 11Up to test video only, otherwise the same program as analog broadcastingSimul broadcasting) Start2006 (18)May 12"Main broadcast" was started.Fukuokaexcept forKyushu prefecturesTogether with it was the latest start in Japan.
Broadcasting station with branch offices in Takamatsu
In addition to broadcasting stations in Okayama prefecture that share the broadcasting target area, broadcasting stations in Shikoku and other prefecturesNewspaper companySimilarly, it has a branch office in Takamatsu City as a sales base in Shikoku's largest economic city and as an interview base in the political and administrative center of the Shikoku region.All of them are on the main streetChuo-doriLocated alongside, especially the branch offices of broadcasting stations in the Shikoku regionTakamatsu High CourtIt is concentrated in Kotobukicho, which is in front of.Also, onceEhime Asahi TVAlso had a branch office.
- RSK Sanyo BroadcastingShikoku branch office: 3-1 Furujinmachi, Takamatsu-shi Tomei Building 2nd floor, area in charge: Shikoku
- Okayama BroadcastingShikoku branch office: 8-1 Furujinmachi, Takamatsu-shi Shikoku Panasonic Building 2nd floor, area in charge: Shikoku / Others
- TV setShikoku Branch: 2-1 Kameicho, Takamatsu City Asahi Mutual Life Insurance Company Takamatsu Building 4th floor, area in charge: Shikoku
- Shikoku BroadcastingTakamatsu branch office: 2-3-8 Kotobukicho, Takamatsu City Tokushima Shimbun Shikoku Broadcasting Takamatsu Building 4th floor, area in charge: Shikoku (excluding Tokushima prefecture), Okayama prefecture
- Nankai BroadcastingTakamatsu branch office: 1-3-2 Kotobukicho, Takamatsu-shi Takamatsu Daiichi Seimei Building 4th floor, area in charge: Shikoku (excluding Ehime prefecture), Okayama prefecture
- TV EhimeTakamatsu Branch: 1-2-5 Kotobukicho, Takamatsu City, 5th floor, Imon Takamatsu Building, Area in charge: Shikoku (excluding Ehime Prefecture), Okayama Prefecture
- Kochi BroadcastingTakamatsu Branch: 1-6-1 Bancho, Takamatsu City Sumitomo Life Takamatsu Building 9th floor
- Kochi-san TVTakamatsu Office: 1-2-5 Kotobukicho, Takamatsu City JPR Park West Takamatsu 5th floor
- In addition to the ones listed below, with AM radio stations around the Seto Inland Sea coastShikoku BroadcastingAM can be received well.
|NHK Takamatsu第 1||1368kHz||1944 (19)May 5||5kW||Matsunawacho|
|RNC West Japan Broadcasting Radio||1449kHz||1953 (28)May 10||Kota Town|
|NHK Takamatsu No. 2||1035kHz||1958 (33)May 6||1kW||Matsunawacho|
|NHK Takamatsu FM||86.0MHz||1969 (44)May 3||1kW||GoshikidaiAomine|
|FM Kagawa||78.6MHz||1988 (63)May 4||1kW||Goshikidai Mitsumine|
|FM Takamatsu||81.5MHz||1996 (8)May 4||20W||Mt. Ishikiyo|
|RNC West Japan Broadcast Radio (Wide FM)||90.3MHz||2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)May 2||1kW||Goshikidai Aomine|
- Kagawa Five Arrows(basketball Japan Professional Basketball League）
- Kagawa Olive Gainers(baseball Shikoku Island League plus）
- Kamata Mare Sanuki(サ ッ カ ー J League）
Music, theater companies, etc.
★ is Takamatsu Tourism Ambassador
- Ryuji Kobayakawa(Lawyer,Japan Federation of Bar AssociationsVice-president,Shikoku Bar Association FederationChairman,Kagawa UniversityProfessor)
- Yoshifumi Tsuji(OriginalNissan MotorPresident, chairman, formerJapan Automobile Manufacturers AssociationChairman, formerJapan Business FederationVice-president)
- Kazuhiko Kasai(OriginalFukuoka Softbank HawksPresident and CEO, formerYasuda Trust Bankexecutive chairman)
- Imura Kimura(PreviousAsahi Shimbun・ President)
- Kenji Kodama(Yokohama Shokin BankHead)
- Takeo Harada(Takeo Harada Institute for International Strategic Informationfounder)
- Masayoshi Ohira(No.68-69代Prime Minister）
- Takekichi Miki(politician)
- Suehiro Nishio(politician·Democratic PartyFirst chairman)
- Shunichi Fukuya(politician)
- Tomomi Narita(politician·Japanese Socialist PartyChairman)
- Local media
- The garbage collection relationship differs between the city area before the merger and each old town, and the collection method will be the same as before until March 2008, 20.In addition, the designated garbage collection bags of each old town can be used as Takamatsu City designated collection bags until the same day.
- ^ The center of population is Seki City, Gifu Prefecture, and Kagawa is Takamatsu / Kokubunji Town.(Shikoku Shimbun August 2007, 6)[Broken link]
- ^ "Normal value download”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/6Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/6Browse.
- ^ "Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications 27 Census”. Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c "24 Takamatsu City Statistics Annual Report (2 population)”. Takamatsu City (2012). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Kagawa Prefecture. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Tottori Prefecture. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Takamatsu City. “About the addressing system". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Yusuke Kusuhara "I don't need such a city name anymore! Historical and traditional place name preservation manual"Tokyodo Publishing, February 2003.ISBN 4-490-20497-3.
- ^ Illustrations Chapters of municipalities in Japan p194
- ^ a b Takamatsu 1988 Years History Editing Room "Takamatsu 3 Years History" Volume XNUMX, Takamatsu City, March XNUMX.
- ^ Takamatsu Mayor Onishi re-elected / No vote for 2 consecutive terms Shikoku Shimbun 2011/04/18 09:31 delivery[Broken link]
- ^ "City officials arrested on suspicion of increasing white votes, Takamatsu House of Councilors election proportional representation vote counting". Tokyo Newspaper NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b “Loss of credit for elections / suspicion of inflated white votes”. Shikoku Shimbun NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Kagawa Prefecture Term Expiration Date List
- ^ Recognition of criminal law offenses by Kagawa Police Department
- ^ Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, 5th National Trunk Line Passenger Net Flow Data
- ^ a b "(PDF)”. Takamatsu City (March 2008). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Kagawa Prefecture (March 2013). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ "28 Takamatsu City Statistics Annual Report". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Kagawa Prefecture (September 2004, 2). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b (PDF) - National Institute of Advanced Science and Technology
- ^ "(PDF)”. NTT West (December 2006, 12). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Change of telephone number implemented in 9”. Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Yuichi Nakamura from Kagawa participates in the" Sanuki Film Festival "for the first time in his hometown for the first time in more than ten years.". Movie.com (Aiga.com). (July 2019, 2) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Yuichi Nakamura from Kagawa participates in the" Sanuki Film Festival "for the first time in his hometown for the first time in more than ten years.". Movie.com (Aiga.com). (July 2019, 2) NovemberBrowse.
- Takamatsu Travel Net
- Experience Takamatsu-Sense of Wonder-
- Wiki travelIsTakamatsuThere is a travel guide about.
- Geoshape repository historic administrative area dataset beta version
- Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture (37201A1968) (Displays the transition of administrative districts since 1920)
- Map - Google map