Bankruptcy filing at Hokkaido's first "medical corporation" ... "Obstetrics and gynecology / pediatrics clinic" Corona sickness reduced the number of patients and the sudden death of the president made it difficult
If you write the contents roughly
This means that it has hindered medical services and made it difficult to continue business in the future.
As the number of patients decreased due to the new coronavirus, it was found that a medical corporation in Asahikawa City, Hokkaido, was preparing for bankruptcy filing ... → Continue reading
Hokkaido News UHB
It is a local TV station of Fuji TV. The news of Hokkaido is delivered promptly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Business continuity plan
Business continuity plan(Jigyo Keizoku Keikaku,English: Business continuity planning, BCP) Means when an emergency such as a disaster occursCompanyPlans to minimize damage and continue and restore business.Business continuity and recovery plan(Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning, Bcrp) Also called.In addition to prevention to address potential threats to the enterpriseDisaster recoveryThe goal is to enable the continuous operation of the business.
As a synonymContingency plan(Emergency response plan), And this word also expresses a plan that summarizes the measures to be taken in the event of an emergency, but the emphasis is on the initial plan for emergencies rather than business continuity.. Also,Business continuity plan (BCP) Is formulated, operated, and continuously improved.Business continuity management (BCM).
Supply chainAny event that could adversely affect operations, such as disruption, loss or damage to critical infrastructure (major machinery, computers, networks, etc.), should be included in the business continuity plan.Therefore, the business continuity plan isCrisis managementTreated as part of..In the United States, government agencies call this process a business continuity plan (COOP)...Business continuity planProvides an overview of various disaster scenarios and the steps companies take to restore their business to normal operations in certain scenarios.A business continuity plan may be prepared in advance and include precautionary measures to be taken.It is usually created with the views of key employees and stakeholders.A business continuity plan is a series of emergency responses to minimize potential harm to a business in an unfavorable scenario..
A 2005 analysis found that how a crisis could adversely affect a company's operations, investing in resilience to prepare for a variety of contingencies compared to unprepared competitors.Competitive advantageOr extended the practice of general business continuity planning at the time..Corporate organizations such as the United States Competitiveness Council have embraced this resilience goal..
Adapting to change in an apparently slower, more evolutionary way (sometimes over years or decades) has been described as more resilient... The term "strategic restoring force" is now used beyond resisting a temporary crisis, with continuous, gradual adaptations being taken "before changes become apparent." ..
Resilience theory has something to do with the field of public relations.Because resilience is a communication process built through daily and mediated conversations by citizens, families, media systems, organizations and governments..
This theory is based on the work of Patrice M. Busanel, a professor at Purdue University's Graduate School of Communication, Brian Lamb.In her 2010 article, Resilience: Talking, Resisting, and Imagine New Normal, Buzanell discussed the ability of an organization to thrive after experiencing a crisis by building resistance...Buzanell has five different processes that individuals use to maintain resilience: "make normal", "identity anchor verification", "maintain and use communication networks", "function of alternative logic", and "negative emotions". There is concealment and exposure of positive emotions. "
Resilience theory is similar to crisis communication theory, but not the same.Crisis communication theory is based on the company's reputation, while resilience theory is based on the company's recovery process.Resilience has five main elements: "make normal", "identity anchor verification", "maintain and use communication networks", "function of alternative logic", "concealment of negative emotions and exposure of positive emotions" There is, Each process can be applied to companies in crisis, which is a point that companies should be aware of when conducting rehearsals.
The main groups affected by the crisis are "micro(Individual) ","Meso(Group or organization) ","macro(Inter-country or organization) ”.There are two main types of resilience: "proactive resilience" and "post-resilience".Proactive resilience is to build and prepare a solid foundation for the company before a crisis strikes, and post-resilience is to continue communicating with employees and confirming their safety...Proactive resilience is about dealing with problems before they occur, and post-resilience is about maintaining communication and accepting post-crisis opportunities.Resilience can be applied to any organization.
Business continuity is a business continuity planDisaster recoveryThis is the result obtained by proper implementation of.Obtained by cost-effectively purchasing spare machines and servers, installing them elsewhere to perform backups, assigning responsibilities, conducting rehearsals, educating and alerting employees.
Plans and procedures are developed to maintain business continuity, and the important organizational operations necessary to maintain organizational operations are prepared so that they can continue to operate even if their dependencies are interrupted.
The main cost in planning is the preparation of audit compliance management documents.This information can be created manually or by using automated tools.
A checklist of "Business Continuity Standards", which is an essential item when creating a plan, has been published by various standardization organizations and can be used as a reference..
Methodology and manual
- BCP activation phase
- Business resumption phase
- Business recovery phase
- Full recovery phase
A complete BCP cycle is a printed manual available before, during, and after the turmoil.Its purpose is a disadvantage that is influenced by both the extent of the interruption (how much it affects what) and the duration (eg hours, days, months).StakeholdersIs to reduce.Areas that include measurable Business Impact Analysis (BIA) "zones" (areas of danger and threat, citizens, economy, nature, technology, secondary and subsequent existence).
BCP methodology for any size and any complex organizationScalableIs.The methodology isDespite having roots in, every feature of an organization has the potential to create a single BCP manual.And undoubtedly, every organization has it to ensure the life extension of the organizationShouldIs.Evidence that companies do not invest sufficient time and resources to prepare for BCP is revealed in disaster survival statistics.The fire permanently freezes 44% of the affected businesses.World Trade Center bombings150-350 businesses were affected and did not survive.Conversely, companies affected by the XNUMX/XNUMX terrorist attacks in the United States, which had developed and tested BCP manuals well, were able to return to business within a few days..
BCP manuals for small organizations are safely stored away from the primary work area, offsite locations,データ,backupA simple print, including names, addresses, and phone numbers for crisis management staff, regular staff members, clients, and vendors, with storage media, copies of insurance policies, and other important documents needed to survive the organization. This is a manual.The BCP manual at the most complex is the secondary work site, technical requirements and preparedness,RegulationOutline means for reporting requests, work recovery measurements, means for reestablishing physical records, means for establishing new supply chains, and means for establishing new production centers.Companies should ensure that these BCP manuals are realistic and easy to use during a crisis.Thus BCP isCrisis managementとDisaster RecoveryIt is part of the organization's risk management that sits beside it.
BCP manual development has the following five phases.
The above list is not definitive and there are some other considerations that may be included in the business's own plans / manuals.
- Risk identification matrix
- Roles and Responsibilities (Make sure the name is retained but the title is included, eg HR Manager)
- Identification of maximum risk and mitigation strategies
- Resources for resource allocation, such as the skill matrix of large organizations
Many of the BCP materials on the Internet are supported by consultants who provide free-based services for developing BCP solutions.But the basic tutorials are freely available on the internet.
The analysis phase in the development of the BCP manual consists of impact analysis, threat analysis, and impact scenarios that result in requirement documentation of the BCP plan.
Impact analysis(Business impact analysis,BIA) Refers to the act of analyzing how a disaster affects business operations in view of stakeholders, laws, contracts, etc.
Impact analysis results in a recovery request for each critical function.The recovery request consists of the following information.
- Business requirements for restoration of important functions
- Technical requirements for recovery of critical functions
Use the following indicators to numerically define the impact on your business
- RPO (Recovery Point Objective,At the time of target recovery) --How many hours before the disaster can be restored?A guide to how often you make backups
- RTO (Recovery Time Objective,Target recovery time ) -The target value for how many hours after a disaster can be resumed.“Resumption of operations” is defined as the RLO being greater than or equal to a predetermined value.
The following indicators are also defined as needed.
- RLO (Recovery Level Objective) The target value for the level of operation that can be recovered.It is expressed as a function of the elapsed time from the time of the disaster.
- MTPD (Maximum Tolerable Period of Disruption: ) The target value for how many hours or less the downtime is to be suppressed.“Suspension of operation” is defined as the RLO falling below a predetermined permissible limit.
After defining a recovery request, documentation of possible threats is recommended to refine the recovery steps specific to a particular disaster.Some common threats include:
- Cyber terrorism
- Sabotage(Internal and external threats)
- typhoon,HurricaneOr bigstorm
- power failure
- Water outage(Supply interruption, pollution)
- Communication network outage
- IT infrastructure outage
- 戦 争/ Civil riot
- theft(Internal and external threats, important information / articles)
- Accidental failure of the core system
- Moral hazard
- One point dependence
- Supply shortage
- Data corruption
- setting error
All threats in the above example share a common impact (potential damage to organizational infrastructure).Its effects are considered purely human and may be mitigated by technology and business solutions.However, if the people behind these recovery plans are affected by the disaster, the process can be disrupted there.
2002-2003 SARS outbreakDuring that time, an organization groups its staff into separate teams, and each team suffers from a disaster.Incubation periodTo equalizeTurncycleSo, I switched between the primary and secondary work sites.The organization also prohibited face-to-face contact between other team members, both working and non-working hours.Due to such separation, the organization will be government-supported, even if there are contracted teams or persons exposed to the disaster.Epidemic preventionThey were able to increase their resilience to the threat of countermeasures.
洪水Damage from is also unique.If the office environment is flooded with uncontaminated fresh water (for example, in the event of a rupture of a pipe), the equipment may still function if thoroughly dried.
Definition of impact scenario
After defining potential threats, it is recommended to document the impact scenarios that form the basis of the business recovery plan.In general, the most widespread disaster or disruption planning is better to plan smaller problems so that almost all small problems are part of a larger disaster. Typical impact scenarios such as “building loss” cover all significant business functions and the worst potential consequences from any potential threat.
The business continuity plan can also document additional impact scenarios if the organization holds one or more buildings.Other more specific impact scenarios, such as scenarios for the temporary or permanent loss of a particular floor of a building, can also be documented.Organizations sometimes underestimate the space required to move from one site to another.Moving sites is not a problem, so it is imperative that organizations consider them during the planning phase.
Recovery request document
After the analysis phase is complete, business and technology planning requirements are documented to begin the implementation phase.A good wealth management program can be a great help to this and enable the identification and relocation of resources quickly.Oneofficebase,Information technologyBecause it is an intensive business, the planning request isIt can cover the following elements that are classified as data.
- Type and number of fixed or shared desks required outside the temporary office in a secondary location
- Efforts with personal contact information and technical details regarding recovery
- Applications and application data required from a desk in a secondary location for important business functions
- Workaround resolution manual
- Maximum downtime allowed for the application
- printer, Copy machine, fax,calculator,paper,ペ ンPeripheral equipment requirements such as
Other business environments, such as production, delivery, and warehousing, need to cover these factors, but have additional management challenges following the events of turmoil.
The goals of the solution design phase are the most cost-effective to meet the two main requirements from the impact analysis stage.Disaster RecoveryTo identify the solution. For IT applications this is commonly expressed as:
- Minimum application and application data requirements
- Time frame during which the lowest application and application data must be available
Disaster recovery plans are also required in areas other than IT applications, such as storing information in hard copy format, managing skilled staff, or recovering technology embedded in process plants.
This BCP phase isDisaster recoveryIt overlaps with the methodology.In the solution phase, the following are decided.
- Crisis management command structure
- Secondary workSite location (if needed)
- Telegraph architecture between primary and secondary work sites
- How to replicate data between primary and secondary work sites
- Applications and software required at the secondary work site
- Types of physical data requests at secondary work sites
The implementation phase is simple: execute the design elements identified in the solution design phase.The work package "test" may be done during the implementation period of the solution, but the work package "test" is not done at the organizational test.
Testing and systematic acceptance
The purpose of the test is to reach an organizational acceptance that the business continuity solution meets the organization's recovery requirements.The plan can fail due to inadequate or inaccurate recovery requirements, solution design, or solution implementation errors.The test includes:
- Crisis command team calling team
- Technical swing test from primary to secondary work site
- Technical swing test from primary to secondary work site
- Application test
- Business process test
The minimum test is half a year or年度Generally run on a schedule.Problems identified during the initial test phase can be rolled up to the maintenance phase and retested during the next test cycle.
The 2008 book "Exercising for Excellence" published by the British Standards Institute (BSI)At Crisis Solutions, we identified three types of testing that were adopted when testing a business continuity plan:
Simple exams are often referred to as "desktops" or "workshops."It typically involves a small group of 5 to 20 and is focused on a particular aspect of a business continuity plan or on a particular subject area (eg, human resources, information technology or media).However, the beauty of simple testing is that it is easy to accommodate a complete team from different areas of the business.Its number may increase with its logistic, but its purpose remains the same.
Alternatively, one representative from multiple teams can be involved rather than requiring the entire team to participate.It does not involve the provision of needs other than the environment of the virtual world and daily resources.In general, participants are given a simple scenario and then invited to discuss certain aspects of the company's BCP.For example, in the case of a fire found outside of working hours, "what is the current call from the procedure", "how the accident management team is activated", "where this does not match", "current documentation". Does the procedure taken cover all contingencies? "
It is probably finalized within 3 hours and is often separated into two or three sessions, each focused on a different theme.In this case, any two or three different scenarios are used, and one scenario can be progressively developed to introduce the theme of the needs to be addressed.Real-time pressure is not a normal component of simple testing.The question isFacilitatorIt needs to be worked ahead of time to ensure that the discussion is productive and appropriate for the purpose of the event.
Mid-term inspections are always performed within a virtual world and are usually done simultaneously in multiple departments, teams, or disciplines.It generally focuses on multiple aspects that encourage BCP between teams.
The scope of mid-term exams ranges from a small number of teams in an organization sharing a building to multiple teams in distributed locations.The attempt should create a realistic environment as viable, and the number of participants should reflect the realistic situation.Depending on the degree of reality required, it will be needed to produce a simulated news broadcast, along with a simulated website.
Mid-term exams are undertaken over several days, but are usually completed in a few hours.They typically involve scenario cells guided by prescripted injections through testing of informative and action-enhancing.
Combined tests are probably difficult to define with the goal of having as few boundaries as possible.It probably involves some of the midterm exams and more aspects.The elements of the test must necessarily be left in the virtual world, but all attempts should be made to achieve reality.This includes unannounced launches, actual evacuation, and calls to disaster recovery (DR) sites.
While the start time and cutoff time must be agreed, the actual duration of the exam will be unknown if the event is allowed to run those courses in real time.If it takes 45 hours to get the DR site instead of the expected 2 minutes, the exam should be flexible enough to handle this.If the main player cannot handle it, the agent must prepare for it.
These definitions provide extensive guidance on the types of tests available, but it should be recognized that there may be "edge blurring" to consider.It is possible to perform a simple test at the recovery site by adding a different dimension, but this is not always necessary for mid-term testing.Regardless of the classification, the importance of the test is to achieve its defined purpose.
Maintenance of the BCP manual is broken down into three periodic activities.
- The first activity is the confirmation of information in the manual, which appears one after another to all staff for awareness and specific training for individuals whose roles are recognized as important in response and recovery.
- The second activity is the testing and verification of established technical solutions for recovery operations.
- The third activity is testing and validating documented organizational recovery procedures.A half-year or one-year maintenance cycle is common.
Information update and testing
All organizations change over time.Therefore, the BCP manual must also change to maintain its suitability for the organization.Once the data accuracy is verified, a test, usually called a tree, is performed to evaluate the efficiency of the notification plan, as well as the accuracy of the contact data.Some types of changes that should be manually identified and updated include:
- Staff change
- Staff personnel
- Changes to important clients and their contact details
- Changes to important vendors / suppliers and their contact details
- Departmental changes such as new, closed, or basically changed departments
- Changes in the company's investment portfolio and mission statement
- Upstream / downstream changes in the supplier path
Testing and validating technical solutions
As part of the ongoing maintenance, the deployment of any specially imposed technology must be checked for functionality.Some check items include:
- Computer virusDistribution of definitions
- Application security and service patch distribution
- Hardware operability check
- Check application operability
- Data validation
- Data application
Testing and validating organizational recovery procedures
Pre-documented operational recovery procedures may no longer be appropriate as work process changes over time.Sometime it includes:
- Is it the whole work process because of the important documented features?
- Do you have a system that will be used to perform important modified functions?
- Is the documented work checklist meaningful and accurate for the staff?
- Will documented work process recovery tasks and supporting disaster recovery infrastructure allow staff to recover within a predetermined recovery time objective?
Handling of test defects
There is a direct relationship between the testing and maintenance phases and the impact phase, as recommended in the diagrams contained in this paper.When establishing a BCP manual and recovery infrastructure from scratch, issues often found during the testing phase must be reintroduced to the analysis phase.
Used in BCPlogisticsThe plan isBusiness continuityIs called. The intended effect of BCP is to ensure business continuity, a methodology that governs the state of execution and how it operates. Efforts to formulate, operate, train and continuously improve BCPBusiness continuity managementThat.
In plain language, the BCP defines how to continue business in the event of a disaster.Typical events include local events such as building fires, regional events such as earthquakes and floods, or national events such as global infectious disease epidemics.However, it is not limited to such situations, and the business depends on it, such as the loss of a source, the loss of critical infrastructure (a major part of a machine or computing / network resource), or the result of theft or destruction. Everything that can cause a potential loss of business, including everything, must be considered.in this way,Risk managementMust be incorporated as part of the BCP.
Prior to January 2001, 1, the government2000 issueWas calledbank, electricity, Telegraph,Healthas well as the financePredicted computer failures in infrastructure for critical public utilities, such as industry. Since 1983as well as the Regulatory bodies such as have required their support members to exercise business continuity practices (later supported by the official BCP manual) to protect public interests.Newer regulations are often based on official standards defined under ISO / IEC 17799 or BS 7799.
BCP-focused regulation and global business have declined after the year 2000 problem resolution.someone[Who?] TheAmerican terrorist attacksso,ニ ュ ー ヨ ー クTerrorist attacks on the devastated downtown of the city, and of business continuity planningWorst scenario OfparadigmI was convinced that this loose posture was over when I changed.
In 2004,The United KingdomIs the Private Emergency Law 2004(Civil Contingencies Act 2004)Enacted (a law that requires all ambulance crews and local governments to be proactively prepared and planned for emergencies).Local governments also have legal obligations under this decree that actively guides the promotion of business continuity experience in their respective geographic areas.
In June 2006,British Standards AssociationHas published a new independent standard for BCP — BS 25999-1.BS 25999BCP experts prior to the announcement of[Who?]Is a BSI information security standard that only discusses the BCP perimeter to improve an organization's information security compliance.BS 7799I relied on. The applicability of BS 25999 has been extended to all types, scales, and operations, whether government and private, commercial and non-profit, large and small, or industrial sectors.
In 2007, BSI published Part 25999, BS 2-XNUMX, "Specifications for Business Continuity Management," which defines the requirements for the implementation, operation and improvement of a documented business continuity management system (BCMS). Published.
Business continuity plan for businesses deeply involved in disaster response
Business deeply involved in disaster responseThe BCP in Japan is difficult to understand from the perspective of "a plan for a company to minimize damage and continue or restore its business in the event of an emergency such as a disaster."This is because in these businesses, "responding to new work (emergency work) that occurs after a disaster" is more important than "continuation of work in normal times and early recovery".
In these businesses, the following matters that are different from general businessesMust also be considered.
- Securing personnel immediately after a disaster occurs
- Collecting and disseminating information
- Responding to newly brought urgent matters
- Securing means of transportation
- Understanding the status of transportation, infrastructure, etc.
- Formation and dispatch of appropriate support units
- Securing temporary storage and disposal sites required for rubble disposal
In the construction industry, many of its businesses depend on external procurement, so the following matters must also be considered.
- Cooperation with partner companies
- Cooperation with equipment manufacturers, etc.
- Cooperation with design supervision company
In a business that is deeply involved in disaster response, new work that occurs after a disaster.Especially in the case of natural disasters, emergency work occurs immediately after the disaster occurs.Therefore, it is necessary to consider matters that other businesses do not have, such as "family understanding that employees will be engaged in work immediately after a disaster occurs".
- Disaster emergency measures work by regional disaster prevention plan
- Of the disaster recovery / reconstruction work, those with high priority for early implementation
- Among other new operations after the disaster, those with high priority for early implementation
In addition, in municipalities, there is also a business division called "emergency priority business" which is a general term for "emergency business" and "normal business with high priority for business continuity".
- Cooperation utilizing mechanical power for rescue activities
- Confirmation of the situation of the damaged building, first aid, judgment of building risk, restoration support
- Obstacle removal work, infrastructure restoration work
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- ISO 22301: 2012 Societal security — Business continuity management systems — Requirements
- International Device Technology (IDT) JIS Q 22301: 2013 Social Security — Business Continuity Management System — Requirements
- ISO / IEC 27001: 2005 (formerly BS 7799-2: 2002) Information Security Management System
- ISO / IEC 27002: 2005 (remunerated ISO17999: 2005) Information Security Management --Code of Practice
- ISO / PAS 22399: 2007 Guideline for incident preparedness and operational continuity management
- ISO / IEC 24762: 2008 Guidelines for information and communications technology disaster recovery services
- IWA 5: 2006 Emergency Preparedness
- British Standards Institution
- BS 25999-1: 2006 Business Continuity Management Part 1: Code of practice
- BS 25999-2: 2007 Business Continuity Management Part 2: Specification
- BS 25777: 2008 Information and communications technology continuity management --Code of practice
- "A Guide to Business Continuity Planning" by James C. Barnes
- "Business Continuity Planning", A Step-by-Step Guide with Planning Forms on CDROM by Kenneth L Fulmer
- "Disaster Survival Planning: A Practical Guide for Businesses" by Judy Bell
- ICE Data Management (In Case of Emergency) made simple --by MyriadOptima.com
- Harney, J. (2004). Business continuity and disaster recovery: Back up or shut down.
- AIIM E-Doc Magazine, 18 (4), 42-48.
- Dimattia, S. (November 15, 2001). Planning for Continuity. Library Journal, 32-34.
- Exercising for Excellence (Delivering successful business continuity management exercises) by Crisis Solutions
- ^ Small and Medium Business Administration "What is BCP (Business Continuity Plan)?".. Retrieved August 2016, 9
- ^ weblio dictionary "BCP".. Retrieved August 2016, 9
- ^ JIS Q 22301: 2013 Chapter XNUMX beginning.
- ^ Alan Berman (March 9, 2015). “Constructing a Successful Business Continuity Plan”. Business Insurance Magazine .
- ^ IT Glossary e-words.jp "Contingency Plan".. Retrieved August 2016, 9
- ^ Intrieri, Charles (September 2013, 9). “Business Continuity Planning”. Flevy. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Continuity Resources and Technical Assistance | FEMA.gov". www.fema.gov. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "A Guide to the preparation of a Business Continuity Plan". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Business Continuity Planning (BCP) for Businesses of all Sizes”(May 2017, 4). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ (October 2005). The Resilient Enterprise: Overcoming Vulnerability for Competitive Enterprise. MIT Press
- ^ "Transform. The Resilient Economy". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Newsday | Long Island's & NYC's News Source | Newsday". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Tiffany Braun; Benjamin Martz (2007). Business Continuity Preparedness and the Mindfulness State of Mind"" An estimated 80 percent of companies without a well-conceived and tested business continuity plan, go out of business within two years of a major disaster "(Santangelo 2004)"
- ^ "Building A Resilient Nation: Enhancing Security, Ensuring a Strong Economy report”. Reform Institute (October 2008). NovemberBrowse.[Broken link]
- ^ "Communication and resilience: concluding thoughts and key issues for future research". www.researchgate.net. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Buzzanell, Patrice M. (2010). “Resilience: Talking, Resisting, and Imagining New Normalcies Into Being”. Journal of Communication 60 (1): 1–14. two:10.1111 / j.1460-2466.2009.01469.x. ISSN 1460-2466 .
- ^ Buzzanell, Patrice M. (March 2010). “Resilience: Talking, Resisting, and Imagining New Normalcies Into Being”. Journal of Communication 60 (1): 1–14. two:10.1111 / j.1460-2466.2009.01469.x. ISSN 0021-9916 .
- ^ Buzzanell, Patrice M. (2018-01-02). “Organizing resilience as adaptive-transformational tensions”. Journal of Applied Communication Research 46 (1): 14–18. two:10.1080/00909882.2018.1426711. ISSN 0090-9882 .
- ^ "Business Continuity Plan”. United States Department of Homeland Security. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry "Reference Material for Study Group Report on Information Security Governance in Companies" Chapter III Items to be considered when formulating BCP. Retrieved September 2016, 9
- ^ Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry "Outline of business continuity plan (BCP) formulation guidelines Chapter III Items to be considered when formulating a BCP. Retrieved September 2016, 9
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareResponse to emergencies such as disasters p2. Retrieved September 2016, 9
- ^ Business Continuity Planning --A safety net for businesses
- ^ http://howe.stevens.edu/Research/ATT/ReportAllSep1004_v3.pdf
- ^ http://nonprofitrisk.org/tools/business-continuity/intro/1.htm
- ^ Disaster recovery plan to start from now Various indicators necessary for formulating IT disaster recovery plan June 2011, 6, Akira Onodera. Retrieved September 23, 2016
- ^ ISBN-0 5805-0953-2
- ^ Paradigm shifts in business continuity
- ^ 政府-Municipalities(Especially security and security related departments),life lineBusinesses, medical personnel,Construction industryEtc. are applicable.
- ^ a b Construction BCP Guidelines 4th Edition 2015 year 2 month,Japan Construction Federation.. Retrieved September 2020, 9
- ^ "(PDF)”. Cabinet Office (in charge of disaster prevention) (March 2015). NovemberBrowse.
- Continuity of Operations Planning (no date). .Retrieved July 26, 2006.
- Purpose of Standard Checklist Criteria For Business Recovery (no date). .Retrieved July 26, 2006.
- NFPA 1600 Standard on Disaster / Emergency Management and Business Continuity Programs — PDF (2007). .
- United States General Accounting Office Y2k BCP Guide (August 1998). .
- "Business continuity plan』- Koto bank
- Standards organization
- British Standards Institution (BSI)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- American Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Australian / New Zealand Standard (AUS / NZ)
- Ability test organization
- The Institute for Continuity Management
- The Business Continuity Institute
- Business Continuity Management Institute
- Business Resilience Certification Consortium International (BRCCI)
- Wikibooks: Business Continuity Planning (BCP) life cycle
- Business Continuity Planners Association --Adapting for.
- Business Continuity Plan Writing Tutorial
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council's Information Technology Examination Handbook (FFIEC)
- DIR Texas Department of Information Resource
- The Institute for Continuity Management
- Department of Homeland Security Emergency Plan Guidelines
- Glossary of Business Continuity Terms
- For open source BCP "how-to", see Wikibooks - Business and economics
- Cabinet Office study into BCM
- CIDRAP / SHRM Pandemic HR Guide Toolkit
- ISO 17799 Newsletter
- 17799 Central