[New Corona] Kanagawa on the 19th, 27 people confirmed infection Cluster at Yokohama City University
If you write the contents roughly
According to Kawasaki City, two outsourced employees of a hospital in the northern part of the city where the cluster had occurred were newly found to be positive, bringing the total number of infected people related to the hospital to 2.
19 men and women under the age of 10 to 90s were newly confirmed on the 27th in Kanagawa prefecture over the new coronavirus infection ... → Continue reading
Kanaroko is a news site operated by the Kanagawa Shimbun. As the only local newspaper in Kanagawa Prefecture, we have a news gathering network throughout the prefecture to provide a wealth of information on incidents and accidents, political administration, economics, sports, culture, and heartwarming topics in the region.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kawasaki City(Kawasaki) isKanagawaLocated in the northeastern part ofCity.Government-designated cityIs.The population is about 154.1 million.The whole city is oldMusashi countryIt belongs to, and is the only old municipality in Kanagawa prefecture.Sagami countryDoes not include areas that belonged to.The city area is 7 wardsAdministrative districtDivided into (Kawasaki ku-Koku-ku-Nakahara-Takatsu Ward-Tama-ku-Miyamae-ku-Aso).
The smallest area among the 20 ordinance-designated cities.KanagawaAt the inner横 浜 市It is the second largest city afterPrefectural office locationThe largest and only population in the city is over 100 million.The financial situation is good,Financial capability indexIs 1.02 (2019)Government-designated cityThen I have the most financial margin.
The population is increasing due to good access to Tokyo, but the population density is high because the area is small and residential land is being developed in almost the entire area of the city.
Old timesTokaido,Nakahara Road,Mt. Ooyama Road,Tsukui RoadPasses north and south,PostHas developed around. Kawasaki DaishiIs famous as a temple and shrine that many worshipers visit for the first time, and the number is the highest in Kanagawa prefecture.
Kawasaki Station-Keikyu Kawasaki StationThe surrounding area is the center of the city, and one of the best in the Kanto region, especially the east exit of Kawasaki Station.DowntownIs spreading, and at the west exitShopping centerA huge commercial facility that boasts the second largest sales in JapanLazona Kawasaki PlazaIs located, and the area around the station is very busy. Tokaido Line,Keikyu LineIn addition to the formation of an old urban area centered on the city, it is now a new residential area near Tokyo, mainly in the northwestern part of the city.Bed town) Spreads and spreads to the coastal areaKeihin Industrial AreaIt is also an industrial city of.
In addition,TamagawaAlongMusashikosugi StationFor commuters to Tokyo in the surrounding areaTower mansionKawasaki City has various aspects such as downtown areas, industrial areas, high-rise condominium areas, and new residential areas in the suburbs.
The percentage of employees aged 2015 and over who commute to work or school in Tokyo in 15 was 41.1%, so-called "Kanagawa residents(Kawasaki citizens) ”is very large.Despite being in Kanagawa prefecturePrefectural office locationIs横 浜 市The connection with Tokyo is much stronger than that. The day / night population ratio in 2015 was 88.3, which is well below 100 due to its strong side as a commuter town in Tokyo, despite being an ordinance-designated city..
Located in the northeastern part of Kanagawa prefecture, at the easternmost point of the prefectureTokyoと横 浜 市It has a long and narrow city area sandwiched between them.Within the prefecture, it is not adjacent to any municipality other than Yokohama.The Tama River runs on the north side of the city and borders Tokyo.Towns that have prospered since ancient times are scattered along the highway, and the surrounding area is a quiet residential area.However, the area around the station has been developed in recent years due to its proximity to Tokyo, especiallyKawasaki StationThe area around the front is the most downtown area in the city, and there are many people day and night.WesternTama HillsThere are many new residential areas with idyllic rural scenery.The reclaimed land on the eastern coast of Tokyo Bay is adjacent to Yokohama City.Tsurumi kuIt shows various aspects such as becoming a large-scale heavy industry area along with the coastal area.The highest point is 148m above sea level near the border with Machida City in Kurokawa, Asao Ward.
- First-class river
- TamagawaWater system:Misawa River, Yamashita River,Gotanda River,Nikaryō Main River,Hirase River, Tama River
- Tsurumi RiverWater system:Katahira River,Aso River,Shinfukuji River,Egawa,Shibukawa,Yagami River, Tsurumi River
In TokyoBed townHas a strong personality asTokaido Line,Yokosuka Line,Keikyu Line,Keio Sagamihara Line,Tokyu Toyoko Line,Tokyu Denentoshi Line,Odakyu lineThere is deep exchange with central Tokyo through commuting routes such as.Because each line forms a regional area along the line including the XNUMX wards of Tokyo and the northern part of Yokohama City.Inadazutsumi,Wakabadai(Keio Sagamihara Line),Noborito,ShinyurigaokaIn the north including (Odakyu Line)Shinjuku,ShibuyaThere is a strong tendency toward terminals in central Tokyo.
- Number of households: 750,949 households (September 2020, 9)）
- Number of registered foreigners: 45,168 (March 2021, 4)）
- Each ward in Kawasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture
Kawasaki City is currently composed of 7 wards.In addition, none of the names of the 7 wards are the original names of the city, which are not used at all in other ordinance-designated cities.
|The population density|
- Ward office
- Kawasaki ku --The nearest station to the ward office isKawasaki Station(Keikyu Kawasaki Station).
- Koku-ku --The nearest station to the ward office isYamu Station(15-20 minutes on foot).Kawasaki StationMusashikosugi StationIt is convenient to use the bus.
- Nakahara --The nearest station to the ward office isMusashikosugi Station.
- Takatsu Ward --The nearest station to the ward office isMizonokuchi Station(Musashi Mizonokuchi Station).
- Tama-ku --The nearest station to the ward office isMukaigaoka Yuen Station.
- Miyamae-ku --The nearest station to the ward office isMiyamaedaira Station.
- Aso --The nearest station to the ward office isShinyurigaoka Station.
|Population distribution by age in Kawasaki City and the whole country (2005)||Kawasaki City's population distribution by age and gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Kawasaki City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Adjacent municipalities/administrative districts
* The numbers in parentheses indicate the administrative district.
- Chiba(Adjacent at sea)
Before the city was established
Before the primitive
It is old that people settled in the hills in the northwest, and in Kurokawa etc.Paleolithic,Jomon PeriodYou can see the ruins of.However, many of the lowlands along the Tama River and in the coastal areas used to be the seabed, and due to the sedimentation of the Tama River and the decline in sea level, landing gradually progressed.
With the establishment of the decree system in the 7th centuryMusashi countryTachibanajuBecame a part of (Tachibanagun)Nara periodIn the current Takatsu WardCountyIs placed and is presumed to have become the center of regional administration.Heian periodFromManorHas developed,Mr. InageDominated a large area.
The aforementionedMr. InageClanSaburo Inage Shigenari TheYoritomo GengenHe played an active part as one of the Gokenins.AlsoDaiji3 years(1128 ) Is Kawasaki Daishi (Hiramaji Temple) Was erected,Monzen-choBegins to form.afterwardsKamakura PeriodからSengoku periodThe division by small lords progressed toward the end, and eventuallyHojoCame under the control of.
The early modern period
Keicho16 years(1611 )Tsuguo KoizumiBy the command ofNikaryō WaterwayIs completed,NakanoshimaIt flowed through almost the entire plain of the Tama River basin from to Daishi to Oshima, and brought about an improvement in agricultural productivity.Rice produced in paddy fields moistened with Nikaryō Waterway is called Inage rice and is used in Edo.Sushi riceBecome popular as.AlsoEdo ShogunateIs establishedTokaido,Nakahara HighwayThe importance of Kawasaki-juku has increased, and the development of Kawasaki-juku (currently around Kawasaki Station) has progressed.However,Kawasaki lodgingIs officialPostWas specified forFifty-three Stations of the TokaidoWill be the last inGenwa9 years(1623 ).At this time, the bridge of the Tama River was washed away, and Kawasaki-juku prospered as a crossing point of Rokugo and a gateway to Kawasaki Daishi.Besides thisNakahara Highway OfPassing Maruko,Mt. Ooyama Highway OfFutako Pass,Tsukui HighwayNoborito was improved, and a post town was formed in which a railway to Tokyo would be built later.
During the Meiji and Taisho eras, urbanization progressed rapidly around Kawasaki Station, while traditional agricultural and mountain villages were maintained in the hills.After that, in the early Showa period, railway lines were opened one after another, with residential areas along the private railway line and mainly industrial areas along the Nambu line along the Tama River.
- Meiji5 May 6(1872 May 7) --With the opening of Japan's first railway (currently the Tokaido Line)Kawasaki StationIs installed.After that, public services such as mail and electricity will be developed.
- 1883 (Meiji 16) --Rokugo Bridge is built over the Tama River.
- 1889 (22th year of Meiji)- Municipal systemBy enforcement, the later city area will be formedTachibanajuKawasaki Town and 12 villages (2 of which are Tsuzuki-gun) are established.
- 1893 (Meiji 26) --Tatsujiro Toma of Daishigawara Village (currently Kawasaki Ward)pearDiscovered a new species of "Chojuro" (however, there are various theories in the year of discovery).
- 1899 (Meiji 31) --Daishi Electric Railway (currentlyKeikyu Corporation)ButDaishi LineOpen a part of.After thatShinagawa,YokohamaWe will extend the route toward.
- 1910 (Meiji 43) --Japan Phonograph Company (currentlyNippon Columbia) Was founded in Kawasaki Town.
- 1912 (Meiji 45) --The boundary between Kanagawa Prefecture and Tokyo Prefecture (currently Tokyo) is organized with the Tama River as the boundary.
- 1912 (Meiji 45) --Nippon Kokan (later NKK, nowJFE Steel) Established Kawasaki Steel Works.Industrialization of the coastal area begins.
- 1914 (Taisho3 years) --The horse-drawn carriage service between Kawasaki and Mizonokuchi (Takatsu Village at that time) begins.
- 1914 (Taisho 3)- AjinomotoEstablished Kawasaki Factory.
- 1921 (Taisho 10) --Water supply development begins in Kawasaki Town.
After the city is established
- 1924 (Taisho 13)May 7 —— 2 towns and 1 village merged to enforce the city system.The city limits are the current western part of Kawasaki Ward and the eastern part of Saiwai Ward.The population is 4.
- 1926 (Taisho 15)May 2 --Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway (currentTokyu) The Toyoko Line opens in Kosugi Town.
- 1927 (Showa2 years)May 3 --Nambu Railway (current JRNambu Line) Kawasaki Station- Noborito StationOpened.
- 1927May 4 - Odakyu Odawara LineIs open for all lines, Inada Noborito Station (currentlyMukaigaoka Yuen Station) Is opened.
- 1927May 7 - Tamagawa Electric RailwayMizonokuchi Line (currentlyTokyu Denentoshi Line) Opened.
- 1930 (Showa 5) --Fuji Gas Spinning (current)Fujibo Holdings) In a labor dispute at the Kawasaki factoryChimney manAppears.
- 1934 (9)-"Kawasaki City SongIs established.
- 1935 (10)May 1 - WaterWater is polluteddysenteryOutbreak of patients (Kawasaki city dysentery (1935)).By the end of the same month, 1357 people were ill.
- 1937 (Showa 12) --The Army Research Institute moved to Ikuta Village (incorporated into Kawasaki City in 1938) in the current Tama Ward.
- 1939 (Showa 14) April 4-The current city area is confirmed except for the reclaimed land due to the split and merger of Tsuzuki-gun.
- 1942 (17)May 2 --The distribution system for miso and soy sauce begins (横 浜 市,Yokosuka,Fujisawa,Hiratsuka,Kamakura city,Odawara cityAlso started on the same day).. at the same timeClothingAlso, a point ticket system was introduced.
- 1944 (19)May 10 - Kawasaki tramOpened.
- 1945 (20)May 4 --Kawasaki air raid.Kawasaki StationIn the surrounding urban areas, industrial areas in the coastal areas, temples and shrinesKawasaki DaishiThere will be great damage to such things.
- 1946 (Showa 21) --Fujitaro Kanasashi was elected as the first mayor of the private election.
- 1947 (Showa 22) --The first postwar city council convocation.
- 1948 (Showa 23) --CurrentTama-kuOpened a junior high school and high school attached to Japan Women's University (currentlyJapan Women's UniversityNishiikuta Campus).
- 1951 (Showa 26) --In the current Tama WardMeiji University Ikuta CampusEstablished.
- 1952 (Showa 27) --CurrentKawasaki kuIn Fujimi ParkKawasaki Stadium(Kawasaki Stadium at that time) opened.
- 1952 (Showa 27)- Mukogaoka AmusementHas enhanced playground equipment facilities and charged a fee.
- 1957 (Showa 32) --In the current Tama WardSenshu UniversityIkuta school building opened.
- 1957 (Showa 32) -Population exceeds 50.Around this time, the northwestern part of the city became popular as a good residential area for residents of the metropolitan area, and it was the main reason for the rapid increase in population before it was designated as an ordinance-designated city.For this reason,TokyoThe rush of commuting and school trains heading to the heart is one of the most crowded in Japan.
- 1960 (Showa 35)- Professional baseball-Ocean Whales Japan seriesWon the championship and held a parade in the city.
- 1964 (39) --In Tama WardYomiuri LandOpens.Nishiikuta stationYomiuri Land Mae StationHigashiikuta stationIkuta StationRenamed to.
- 1966 (Showa 41)- Tokyu Denentoshi LineMizonokuchi Station - Nagatsuta StationOpened.
- 1967 (Showa 42) --In the current Tama WardJapanese private gardenIs open.This is the first large-scale cultural facility in the northern region as a public facility.
- 1967 (Showa 42) --Tama Ward (currentAso) On HigashiyurigaokaChofu Gakuen Women's Junior CollegeEstablished.
- 1968 (43)May 4 - Tomei ExpresswayIs opened,Tomei Kawasaki IC(CurrentMiyamae-ku) Opened.
- 1968 (Showa 43) --Municipal Saginuma Pool opens.
- 1969 (44) April 4-The streetcar is completely abolished.
- 1971 (Showa 46) --Saburo Ito was elected the second mayor of the private election,Innovation municipalityBecome a member.
- 1971 (Showa 46)- Kawasaki Oyako TheaterEstablishment
- 1971 (Showa 46)- Ikuta RyokuchiOpened Kawasaki City Youth Science Museum.
- 1971 (Showa 46) --In the current Sugao, Miyamae WardSt. Marianna University of MedicineOpened.
- 1972 (47) April 4-At the location of non-prefectural officesKitakyushuIt is designated as an ordinance-designated city next to it, and five wards are established (Kawasaki Ward,Koku-ku,Nakahara,Takatsu Ward, Tama Ward).Enforce the Kawasaki City Pollution Control Ordinance.Yumemigasaki Zoological ParkIs open.
- 1974 (49) --The population has exceeded 100 million.
- 1974 (Showa 49)- Odakyu Tama LineOpened,Shinyurigaoka Station,Satsukidai Station,Kurihira Station,Kurokawa StationEstablished.
- 1974 (Showa 49) --In Tama Ward (currently Asao Ward)Keio Sagamihara LineToWakabadai StationEstablished.
- 1976 (51) --The "Kawasaki City Environmental Impact Assessment Ordinance" was enacted and environmental assessment was started ahead of the rest of the country.
- 1978 (53) --The Ocean WhalesYokohamaBy relocationLotte OrionsMakes Kawasaki Stadium a franchise.Held the 1st Kawasaki Citizen's Festival.
- 1979 (54) --Kawasaki Shimin Plaza opened in Takatsu Ward to commemorate the transition to an ordinance-designated city.
- 1980 (55) --On the Yokosuka Line of the Japanese National RailwaysShin-Kawasaki StationOpens, and does not go through Kawasaki Station.Kawasaki number of automobiles is born.
- 1982 (57) --With the increase in population, Takatsu Ward will be divided into Miyamae Ward and Tama Ward will be divided into Asao Ward, resulting in a 7-ward system.
- 1982 (Showa 57) --FirstKawasaki pollutionProceedings have been filed, and the state and the state about air pollutionMetropolitan Expressway Company Limited, The responsibility of each company is pursued.
- 1984 (59) --Produced and announced "Kawasaki Citizen's Song".
- 1985 (60) --Announced a plan to aim for a gender equality in Kawasaki City.
- 1986 (61) --Underground shopping mall at the east exit of Kawasaki StationKawasaki AzaleaOpened.
- 1986 (Showa 61) --The Japan Institute of the Moving Image opens in front of Shin-Yurigaoka Station.
- 1987 (62) --Japan's firstCinema complexCallCinecittaOpened.
- 1988 (Showa 63)- Kawasaki StationOver the redevelopment of the west exitRecruit caseIs discovered.It became clear that the transfer of Recruit Cosmos shares from Recruit to the assistant of Kawasaki City at that time would have an impact on the central political world.Kawasaki City Museum・ Opened Fureaikan and Industrial Promotion Hall.
- 1989 (HeiseiFirst year)- Kanagawa Science Park(KSP) is set up in Takatsu Ward.
- 1989 (Heisei XNUMX)- May 4There is Takatsu Ward inBamboo forestA wad of 1 million yen is found in (Bamboo Yabu riot).
- 1990 (2) --CitizenOmbudsmanThe system was launched.
- 1991 (3) --Lotte Orions moves to Chiba, and the professional baseball team based in Kawasaki Stadium disappears.The first day of every month is designated as "No Car Day".
- 1992 (4) --Elumi Road opens at the south exit of Shinyurigaoka Station.Tenant Ito-Yokado Shinyurigaoka store recorded the number one sales nationwide.
- 1993 (5) --The J League started and was founded as the Yomiuri Soccer Club.Verdi Kawasaki Todoroki Athletics StadiumIs based.Verdy Kawasaki won the second half.Kashima AntlersBecame the first annual champion of the J League.
- 1994 (6) --The symbol mark of the city is decided.
- 1995 (7) --The Todoroki Arena opens.The littering prohibition ordinance has started.
- 1996 (8) --Abolished the nationality clause of the city staff employment examination.Kawasaki Citizen Broadcasting opened.Established a foreign citizen representative meeting.
- 1997 (9)- FujitsuKawasaki Soccer ClubProfessionalTransformedKawasaki FrontaleIs born.
- 1997- Tokyo Bay Aqua LineIs open.ThisChibaIt came to be adjacent to.
- 1998 (Heisei 10) --The area around Shin-Yurigaoka Station in Asao WardMinistry of ConstructionReceived the Cityscape Grand Prize.
- 1999 (11) --The Kawasaki pollution proceedings are settled by settlement.Taro Okamoto Museum of ArtIs open.
- 2000 (12)- Keio University Shin-Tsurumi Signal HallOpened Shinkawasaki Town Campus on the site.
- 2000 (Heisei 12) --Kawasaki Stadium stand removal work.The repair work was completed the following year.
- 2001 (13) --Kawasaki City Enforcement of the Ordinance on Children's Rights.
- 2002 (14) --Announced Kawasaki City Administrative and Financial Reform Plan.
- 2002 (14) --Cinecitta of the cinema complexLa CittadellaRenewal as.Around this time, redevelopment around Kawasaki Station has accelerated.
- 2002 (Heisei 14) --Mukogaoka Amusement Park is closed.
- 2003 (15) --"Kawasaki City Children's Dream Park" opens in Takatsu Ward.
- 2004 (16) --In Asao WardOdakyu Tama LineHaruhino StationEstablished.
- 2004- Kawasaki City Hometown Sports Promotion PartnerInstitutionalization.
- 2004 (16) --At the west exit of Kawasaki StationMUZA Kawasaki Symphony HallIs opened.
- 2005 (17) --Enacted an ordinance on the prevention of smoking on the streets of Kawasaki City.A fine of 2000 yen will be levied on street smoking in areas where street smoking is strictly prohibited.
- 2006 (18) --Municipal Tama Hospital opens in Tama Ward.
- 2006 (18) --At the west exit of Kawasaki StationLazona Kawasaki PlazaOpened.
- 2007 (19) --In Asao WardShowa College of Music AtsugiMoved from.
- 2007 (19) --Kawasaki Art Center opens in Asao Ward.
- 2007 (Heisei 19) ―― 3stAmerican football world cupWill be held.
- 2007 (Heisei 19) --Adult asthmaKawasaki pollutionMedical expenses subsidy system for patients is started.
- 2008 (20)- Tokyu Electric RailwayPurchased from the cityMiyamae-kuOf the land insideSoil contaminationRegarding the incineration brought in by the cityAshTokyu sued that there was a cause inPollution Control CommitteeIn the cityRestitution for DamagesOrder payment.
- 2011 (23) --In Tama WardFujiko F. Fujio MuseumOpening.
- 2011 (23)- Montreux Jazz Festival Japan in KawasakiIs realized by attracting citizens. Conducted until 2014
- 2012 (24)- DoraemonIn commemoration of 100 years before birth, Doraemon was issued a "special resident card".
- 2014 (26) --Kawasaki StadiumKawasaki Fujitsu StadiumRenamed to (Fujitsu Stadium Kawasaki).
- 2016 (28)- Nambu Line (Hamakawasaki Branch Line)Odasakae StationOpened.
- 2017 (29) --Announced that the population as of April 4 has reached 24 and has exceeded 1,500,052 million.
- 2017- Kawasaki FrontaleWon the J1 league for the first time.
- 2019 (ReiwaMay 5- Kobe CityBecomes the 6th largest city in Japan.
- December 2019, 12 (the first year of Reiwa)- Hate speechCriminal punishment called fineHate speech ordinanceIs enacted for the first time in the whole country.
Changes in administrative areas
- 1924 February 7:TachibanajuKawasaki Town,Miyuki Village,Daishi TownMerged and the city system was enforced.
- 1927 April 4: Tachibana districtTajima TownIncorporated.
- 1933 April 8: Tachibana districtNakahara TownIncorporated.
- 1937 April 4: Tachibana districtTakatsuchoas well as the Hiyoshi VillageIncorporated a part of.Part of Hiyoshi Village was transferred to Yokohama City.
- June 1937, 6: Tachibana DistrictTachibana villageIncorporated.
- 1938 April 10: Tachibana districtInadamachi,Mukaoka Village,Miyasaki Villageas well as the Ikuta VillageIncorporated.Tachibana district disappears.
- 1939 February 4:Tsuzuki-gunKakibu Villageas well as the Okakami VillageIncorporated.Tsuzuki-gun disappears.
- 1975 February 2: Part of the character Shinkawa, Hiyoshi-cho, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama (left bank of the Yakami River) was incorporated, and part of 15-chome, Minamisaiwai-cho, Saiwai-ku, Kawasaki (west of Shitte Station) was incorporated into Yokohama.The current city border is confirmed except for the landfill.
In addition, the city area is expanding toward the sea due to the progress of landfill after the Meiji era.
- Mayor : Norihiko Fukuda(Norihiko Fukuda) (Inaugurated on November 2013, 11, 19nd term)
- Municipal Anniversary: May 7
- Successive chiefs
- Government elected mayor
- Taisuke Ishii: April 1924, 10-April 18, 1929
- Kahei Haruto: April 1929, 3-April 2, 1930
- Bunsuke Hyakusai: April 1931, 8-April 22, 1932
- Shigeharu Nakaya: April 1932, 8-April 13, 1935
- Ichiro Shibuji: April 1935, 9-April 14, 1939
- Murai Hachiro: April 1940, 5-April 13, 1944
- Kiyoo Ebe: April 1944, 5-April 23, 1946
- Publicly elected mayor
- Constant number: 60 people
- Term: May 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 3st year) to May 2023 (5th year of Reiwa) May 5th
- Chair: Masaru Hashimoto (Liberal Democratic Party, 4th term)
- Vice-chairman: Katsuhisa Oda (Mirai, 5th term)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Member name (◎ is the leader)|
|LDPKawasaki City Council Members||19||◎ Isao Aoki (Takatsu Ward), Naofumi Yamazaki (Aso Ward), Fuminao Asano (Miyamae Ward), Yasuhiro Ishida (Miyamae Ward), Akira Oshima (Takatsu Ward), Shinji Saito (Tama Ward), Yoshio Shimazaki (Kawasaki Ward) ), Nao Suenaga (Nakahara Ward), Masayuki Noda (Yuki Ward), Masaru Hashimoto (Tama Ward), Noriyuki Hara (Nakahara Ward), Shigefumi Matsubara (Nakahara Ward), Takao Yazawa (Miyamae Ward), Kenjiro Homma (Kawasaki Ward) ), Eri Yamada (Kawasaki Ward), Takaaki Kato (Yuki Ward), Naomi Yoshizawa (Nakahara Ward), Masahiro Uehara (Tama Ward), Masahiko Kagami (Tama Ward)|
|KomeitoKawasaki City Council Members||11||◎ Kawano Tadamasa (Saiwai Ward), Kazuaki Numazawa (Saiwai Ward), Masahiro Kawashima (Nakahara Ward), Yukari Kono (Tama Ward), Shinichiro Tamura (Miyamae Ward), Masatoshi Hamada (Kawasaki Ward), Takaaki Haru (Takatsu Ward) ), Haruhiko Yamada (Miyamae Ward), Daisuke Urata (Kawasaki Ward), Koji Hirayama (Takatsu Ward), Koichi Hanawa (Miyamae Ward)|
|Mirai Kawasaki City Council Members||11||◎ Chihiro Iwakuma (Takatsu Ward), Katsuhisa Oda (Miyamae Ward), Yuji Amekasa (Asao Ward), Masayoshi Iizuka (Kawasaki Ward), Yoshiji Oshimoto (Nakahara Ward), Rikako Kiniwa (Asao Ward), Akemi Rouki (Tama Ward) , Toshio Hayashi (Kawasaki Ward), Ken Horisoe (Takatsu Ward), Kyozo Tamura (Saiwai Ward), Tomoko Suzuki (Asao Ward)|
|Japan Communist PartyKawasaki City Council Members||11||◎ Hiroyuki Soda (Takatsu Ward), Mami Iguchi (Tama Ward), Kenji Ishikawa (Miyamae Ward), Yuko Oba (Nakahara Ward), Susumu Katayanagi (Kawasaki Ward), Mitsue Katsumata (Aso Ward), Manabu Watanabe (Saiwai Ward) , Masami Goto (Kawasaki Ward), Jiro Ichiko (Nakahara Ward), Hiroko Akaishi (Tama Ward), Shoko Kobori (Takatsu Ward)|
|Independent||8||Tatsuya Shigetomi (Nakahara Ward), Masaru Soeda (Miyamae Ward), Takuya Tsukimoto (Asao Ward), Ryusuke Miyake (Tama Ward), Izumi Onishi (Miyamae Ward), Akiko Yoshizawa (Tama Ward), Megumi Akita (Saiwai Ward), Shojiro Matsukawa (Nakahara Ward)|
- Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly (elected by Kawasaki City)
- Constant number: 18 people
- Term: June 2019, 31-June 4, 30 (Reiwa 2023 years)
|Kawasaki ku||Nobuo Sugiyama||Liberal Democratic Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Nishimura Kuniko||Komei Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Sakai Manabu||Constitutional Democratic Party・Citizenship Club Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Koku-ku||Tokuichiro Tanaka||Liberal Democratic Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Yoshiko Ichikawa||Constitutional Democratic Party/People's Rights Club Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Nakahara||Manabu Kawamoto||Liberal Democratic Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Takanori Takita||Constitutional Democratic Party/People's Rights Club Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Chikako Kimishima||Japanese Communist Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Takatsu Ward||Kuniko Ogawa||Liberal Democratic Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Takami Saito||Constitutional Democratic Party/People's Rights Club Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Kazuko Ishida||Japanese Communist Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Miyamae-ku||Fumio Mochida||Liberal Democratic Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Yumiko Sasaki||Kanagawa network movement|
|Yoshisuke Yanase||Constitutional Democratic Party / Civil Rights Club|
|Tama-ku||Ryusuke Doi||Liberal Democratic Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Keiichi Aoyama||Kanagawa Prefectural Democratic Forum|
|Aso||Hironori Ishikawa||Kanagawa Prefectural Democratic Forum|
|Keiichi Aoyama||Prefectural government|
House of Representatives
- Term of office: June 2021, 3 (Reiwa 10 years) to June 31, 2025 (Reiwa 7 years)
|Constituency||Representative name||Political party|
|Kanagawa 9 Wards(Tama Ward / Asao Ward)||Hiroshi Kasa||Constitutional Democratic Party|
|Norihiro Nakayama||LDP(Aso school）|
|Kanagawa 10 Wards(Kawasaki Ward, Saiwai Ward, Nakahara Ward)||Tanaka||Liberal Democratic Party (Aso faction)|
|Ryuna Kanamura||Japan Restoration Party|
|Atsushi Suzuki||National Democratic Party|
|Kanagawa 18 Wards(Miyamae Ward / Takatsu Ward)||Daishiro Yamagiwa||Liberal Democratic Party (Aso faction)|
- 裁判 所
Ministry of Justice
- Police station
- KanagawaKawasaki Police Station
- KanagawaKawasaki Rinko Police Station
- KanagawaSaiwai police station
- KanagawaNakahara Police Station
- KanagawaTakatsu Police Station
- KanagawaTama Police Station
- KanagawaMiyamae Police Station
- KanagawaAsao Police Station
- Kawasaki City Library
- Kawasaki Library-The nearest station is Kawasaki Station.
- Tajima Annex-Use the bus from Kawasaki Station.
- Daishimachi Annex-The nearest station is Kawasaki Daishi Station.
- Saiwai Library-The nearest station is Yako Station (15-20 minutes walk).It is convenient to use the bus from Kawasaki Station or Musashi-Kosugi Station.
- Hiyoshi Annex-The nearest station is Shin-Kawasaki Station.
- Nakahara Library --The nearest station is Musashi-Kosugi Station.
- Takatsu Library-The nearest station is Takatsu Station.
- Tachibana Annex-Use the bus from Musashi-Shinjo Station or Mizonokuchi Station (Musashi-Mizonokuchi Station).
- Miyamae Library-The nearest station is Miyamaedaira Station.
- Tama Library-The nearest station is Mukogaoka Yuen Station.
- Suge Reading Station-The nearest station is Keio Inadazutsumi Station.
- Asao Library-The nearest station is Shin-Yurigaoka Station.
- Kakio Annex-The nearest station is Kakio Station.
- Kawasaki Library-The nearest station is Kawasaki Station.
- Kanagawa Prefectural Library
- Kawasaki Library- "Science and Industry Information Library". Inside KSP (Kanagawa Science Park).The nearest stations are Mizonokuchi Station and Musashi-Mizonokuchi Station (15 minutes on foot, 5 minutes by free shuttle bus).
- Baseball field
- Kawasaki City Todoroki Baseball Field --In Todoroki Green Space, Nakahara Ward.Capacity 5000 people.There is also lighting equipment,high school baseballLocal qualifyingAmerican FootballOfficial games will be held.
- Kawasaki City Tamagawa Marukobashi Hardball Baseball Field --Nakahara WardKamimaruko Tenjincho..No spectator seats or lighting equipment.OldNippon-Ham FightersThe city bought the site of the Tama River Grand and reopened it.
- Yomiuri Giants Stadium --Tama WardSugesengoku..Capacity 4000 people.TokyoInagi-shiLocated on the prefectural border withYomiuri GiantsIt is a practice field and a base for the 2nd army.
- Kawasaki Fujitsu Stadium --In Fujimi Park, Kawasaki Ward.Kawasaki StadiumIt opened in 1952 as (Kawasaki Stadium at the beginning) and has been a baseball stadium for many years. 1954-1991 is a professional baseball team (1977 UntilOceanWhales (currentYokohama DeNA Baystars）1978 Since then Lotte Orions (currentlyChiba Lotte Marines)) Used as a base (described later). In 2001, the existing stand was demolished and became a ball game field, and now in addition to baseballAmerican FootballAnd used for various events. It will be the current name on April 2014, 4.
- Track and field / soccer field
- Todoroki Athletics Stadium --In Todoroki Green Space, Nakahara Ward.Capacity 2. Opened in 5000, it has undergone several renovations since 1964.Kawasaki FrontaleUsed as the home of.It is also used in various competitions as a type 1 official stadium of the Japan Association of Athletics Federations.
- Furuichiba Track Field-Saiwai Ward Furuichiba. An untoured truck with a lap of 1m.Located on the riverbed of the Tama River.
- ゴ ル フ 場
- Kawasaki International Ikuta Ryokuchi Golf Course-Hills in Tama Ward. Established as Kawasaki International Country Club in 1952, moved to the management of Kawasaki City Parks and Greenery Association in 1992 and became a public course.
- Indoor facility
- Kawasaki City Gymnasium --In the city area of Kawasaki Ward. Opened in 1956.wrestlingEntertainment (match) etc. will be held.About 20 minutes walk from the east exit of Kawasaki station.
- Kawasaki City Todoroki Arena --In Todoroki Green Space, Nakahara Ward.volleyballVarious indoor competitions and concerts including international games will be held.
- Yonetti Ozenji--A heated pool in Asao Ward that uses the residual heat of the garbage incinerator.
- Studio 246
Sister city/affiliated city
- sister city
- Rijeka city(Croatia)- 1977 May 6Conclusion
- Baltimore City(The United States of America)- 1979 May 6Conclusion
- Shenyang(People's Republic of China)- 1981 May 8Conclusion
- Wollongong City(Australian Commonwealth)- 1988 May 5Conclusion
- Sheffield City(United Kingdom)- 1990 May 7Conclusion
- Salzburg city(Austria)- 1992 May 4Conclusion
- Lübeck(The Federal Republic of Germany)-1992May 5Conclusion
- Bucheon(South Korea)- 1996 May 10Conclusion
- sister city
- Nakashibetsu Town(Hokkaido)- 1992 May 7Conclusion
- Fujimi(Nagano)- 1993 May 4Conclusion
- Naha(Okinawa)- 1996 May 5Conclusion
- National Monzen Town Summit -A conference held by local governments, tourism associations, and commercial personnel who have Monzen towns that have developed around shrines and temples across the country to revitalize the region and promote town development.
Sister port/affiliated port
- Friendship port
Early Edo periodNikaryō WaterwayThe development of paddy fields in the Tama River basin has expanded and agricultural productivity has improved.In addition, since the Edo period, fruit trees have been cultivated in a location close to the large consumption area of Edo, and the peaches of Shukugawara and the persimmons of Ozenji were known.Above allTamagawa pearAs a new variety in the 20s of the Meiji eraChojuroWas discovered, and its cultivation spread throughout the country.However, fruit tree cultivation in the coastal area where it was discovered was lost due to industrial development after the Taisho era.Even in the inland area, farmland decreased rapidly after the war due to the progress of urbanization.Currently, the city is focusing on the reconstruction of traditional specialties.
Keihin Industrial AreaHeavy industry has developed since the Industrial Revolution in the Meiji era.Especially in the early Showa period, a large-scale landfill was carried out in the coastal area, and the construction of steelworks, chemical factories, machinery and electrical industry, etc. proceeded.Nippon Kokan (currentlyJFE Steel),Fujitsu,NEC,ToshibaLarge-scale factories such as these and many small and medium-sized factories related to them have been constructed and continue to this day.
In recent years, many research institutes for advanced technology have been located.Kawasaki Micom City,Kanagawa Science ParkThe construction of the building is also promoting this.On the other hand, in the industrial area of the coastal area, regeneration from the slump in the heavy chemical industry is planned, whileIndustrial heritageProtection is also being promoted.In anticipation of the Kanagawa exit of Haneda Airport, the city intends to develop an airborne industrial system.
Kawasaki StationUnderground shopping mall "Azalea", At the west exitLazona KawasakiIs located and is the core of the commercial area around Kawasaki Station.In addition, as a special case, Kanto No. 2 with a history from the early modern periodGenre townIsHorinouchiとMinami TownThere is.As a subcenter of Kawasaki CityMizonokuchi StationIsMarui"Shinyurigaoka StationCommercial facilities such as "Aeon", "Elmi Road", and "OPA" are being built in.Also, as the third city center, Musashi-Kosugi StationYokosuka LineUrbanization is progressing due to the construction of the station.In addition, since there are many residential areas, small and medium-sized shopping streets and supermarkets can be seen throughout the city.
However, on May 2015, 5, in the department storeSaikayaWith the closure of the Kawasaki store, it became the only city in Japan that has no department stores.[Annotation 1]..As a member store of the Japan Department Store AssociationSogo/SeibuOpened a small store the year before,SalesIt was closed on August 3, 2017, less than three years ago...The small stores that Saikaya subsequently opened in the hotel are not members of the association.
In recent years, we have been focusing on industrial promotion related to art, around Kawasaki Station.CinecittaProjects andMuza kawasakiConstruction, in Asao Ward, near Shin-Yurigaoka StationShowa College of Music,Nippon Film CollegeAnd the construction of Kawasaki Art Center,KAWASAKI Shinyuri Film FestivalIs being held.Above all2004 After the opening of Muza Kawasaki in (16), Kawasaki City has been promoting "Music Town Kawasaki".
Companies based in the city
Company with head office / head office
- Fujitsu(Main store / Kawasaki factory)
- Fujitsu general
- PFU(Tokyo Head Office)
- Spansion Japan
- Dell(Japanese corporation)
- Japan Toys'R Us(Japanese corporation)
- Mitsubishi Fuso Truck/Bus
- Toa Oil(Headquarters, Keihin Refinery)
- Wako Shoji
- Sumiyoshi Shobou
- Kawasaki Tsurumi Rinko Bus
- Aso Form Cleat
- Fuji Furukawa E & C
- Kawasaki Kasei Chemicals
- Tokyo Ohka Kogyo
- Oncotherapy Science
- Jonan Research Institute(Operated by Jonan Preparatory School)
- Tokei computer
- Toyoko Chemical
- Nippon Casting
- Nippon Metallurgical Industry
- Nippon Shokubai
- Oki Electric Cable
- Fuji Sash
- Mitsubishi Kakoki
- Renesas Electronics
- D&M Holdings
- Teikoku Tsushin Kogyo
- NKK Switches
- Press industry
- Kuroda Seiko
- Sanyo Industry
- Japan Industrial Inspection
- DC Co., Ltd.
- Sanwa Electronics
- CostcoWholesale Japan
- Dengensha Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Ajinomoto food
- Kawasaki Frontale
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Fuji Electric
- Ajinomoto(Kawasaki Office)
- Canon(Yamukai Office, Kawasaki Office, Tamagawa Office, Kosugi Office)
- ENEOS(OldMitsubishi Oil-Nippon Oil→Nippon Oil, Former Tonen →TonenGeneral Sekiyu）
- JFE Steel(OldNippon Steel Pipe: Commonly known as NKK)
- Asahi Kasei
- Mitsubishi Fuso Truck/Bus
- Showa Denko
- Nippon TV(Ikuta Studio)
- Kanagawa Shimbun Kawasaki Directorate General
- Asahi Shimbun Kawasaki branch office
- Mainichi Shimbun Kawasaki branch office
- Yomiuri Shimbun Tokyo Head Office Kawasaki branch office
- Chunichi Shinbun Tokyo Headquarters(Tokyo Newspaper) Kawasaki branch office
Ground wave broadcasting
- KantoWide area,KanagawaArea,TokyoArea,SaitamaArea,ChibaEach radio / television broadcast in the area can be received in the entire area or most of Kawasaki City.
- Kawasaki Civic Broadcasting(Kawasaki FM) --Kawasaki City (Nakahara) Is the broadcasting areaCommunity broadcasting.
Water and sewerage
- Infrastructure development status
- Sewerage penetration rate: 99.5% (end of 29)）
- Japan Welding Structure College
- Municipal high school
- Private high school
High school consistent school
- Municipal junior high school with a municipal high school
- Private junior high school with a private high school
Educational facilities other than school education
- Driving school
- Public vocational capacity building
- Kanagawa Prefectural Kawasaki Higher Vocational Technology School (closed in March 20)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Kawasaki Higher Vocational Technology School Keihin Branch School (closed in March 20)
- Certified vocational training facility
- NEC Industrial Technology Junior College (abolished in 9)
- Kawasaki Architectural Higher Vocational Training School
- Northern Kawasaki Employment Higher Vocational Training School
- Tokyo Skill Up College
There is no airport in the city, but in Ota Ward, Tokyo, which is adjacent across the Tama RiverTokyo International Airport(Haneda Airport, IATA code: HND).Currently, due to the re-expansion work of Tokyo International Airport,KanagawaguchiAs a result, studies are underway to bridge to the Tonomachi district of Kawasaki Ward and to develop the Tonomachi district as an area around the airport..
Access to Tokyo International Airport
- Keikyu Main Line (with direct operation to Keikyu Airport Line)
- Shin-Yurigaoka Station (direct)
- Musashi-Kosugi Station Yokosuka Line Exit (direct)
- Kawasaki Station East Exit (general route bus)
Access to Narita International Airport
- Keikyu Main Line (There is direct operation to Toei Asakusa Line and Keisei Line)
- JR East Yokosuka Line (with direct operation)
- Shin-Yurigaoka Station (direct)
Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)
- Tokaido Shinkansen Shinagawa Station - Shin-Yokohama StationIt passes between, but there is no station.
East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Tokaido Main Line
- Keihin Tohoku Line
- - Kawasaki Station -
- Nambu Line
- Kawasaki Station - Shitte Station -(During this timeYamu Station The横 浜 市Tsurumi ku)- Kashimada Station - Hirama Station - Mukaigawara Station - Musashikosugi Station - Musashi Nakahara Station - Musashi Shinjo Station - Musashi Mizonokuchi Station - Tsudayama Station - Kuji Station - Shukugawara Station - Noborito Station - Nakanoshima Station - Inadazutsumi Station -
- Nambu Line branch line
- Tsurumi Line
- Tsurumi Line Okawa Branch Line
- Yokosuka Line, Shonan Shinjuku Line
- --Musashi Kosugi Station - Shin-Kawasaki Station -
- Sotetsu/JR direct line
- --Musashi Kosugi Station -
- Musashino Line(The part of the city area is mainly used as a freight line, and there is no passenger station. Passenger business is only for temporary trains)
- -(Currency)Kajigaya Freight Terminal Station -
- ItalicThe stations shown inJR OfSpecific city areaTreated as a "Yokohama city" station of the system.
- The Keihin Tohoku Line, Yokosuka Line, Shonan Shinjuku Line, and Sotetsu / JR Direct Line are names on the operation system, and the line names belong to the Tokaido Main Line.
Keio Electric Railway(Keio)
- Sagamihara Line
Odakyu Electric Railway(Odakyu)
- Odawara Line
- Tama Line
- Main line
- Daishi Line(All lines)
- Toyoko Line
- Meguro Line
- --Shinmaruko Station --Musashi Kosugi Station --Motosumiyoshi Station -
- Denentoshi Line
- Oimachi Line
- -(Futako-shinchi Station)-(Takatsu Station)-Mizonokuchi Station
- * There is no platform at Futako-shinchi Station and Takatsu Station on the original Oimachi Line side, so it is only possible to stop at both stations.Futakotamagawa Station --Limited to local trains running on the Denen-toshi Line between Mizonokuchi Stations.
Main cities / terminals
- Kawasaki Station-Keikyu Kawasaki Station - Atre Kawasaki,Kawasaki Azalea,Yodobashi Camera,Kawasaki Lefron,Kawasaki More's,Kawasaki DICE,La Cittadella,Muza kawasaki,LAZONA Kawasaki,Kawasaki ZERO GATE,Kaltz Kawasaki
- Musashikosugi Station - Grand Tree Musashikosugi,LaLa Terrace Musashikosugi,Musashi Kosugi Tokyu Square,foodium Musashi Kosugi,Ito-Yokado,Maruetsu
- Musashi Nakahara Station – Epoch Nakahara
- Musashi Mizonokuchi Station-Mizonokuchi Station --Marui Family Mizonokuchi,NOCTY,Don Quixote, Ito-Yokado, Maruetsu,Bunkyodo Bookstore Mizonokuchi Main Store
- Saginuma Station - Frell
- Inadazutsumi Station-Keio Inadazutsumi Station - Keio Store,Keibundo Bookstore,fuji,Yuri store,Coop Kanagawa
- Wakabadai Station - Keio Ritnerd
- Noborito Station-Mukaigaoka Yuen Station - Kawasaki Municipal Tama Hospital,Life corporation
- Shinyurigaoka Station - ion(ion,AEON CINEMASEtc.), Elmi Road (Ito-Yokado, etc.),OPA,Odakyu OX
- Yomiuri Land Gondola Lift (Sky Shuttle): (Keio Exit Station is Inagi City) --Summit Station
- Kawasaki City Transportation Bureau
- Kawasaki tram(Abolished): There was a line from the current Keikyu Kawasaki station square to the factory area in the coastal area. Opened in 1944, completely abolished in 1969.Even now, part of the Kanagawa Prefectural Road 140 Kawasaki Machida Line is called "Shiden-dori".
- trolley bus(Abolished): Operates from Kawasaki Station to Mizuecho in the coastal area. Opened in 1951, abolished in 1967.
- Odakyu Electric Railway (Odakyu)
- Yomiuri Land Monorail : Opened January 1964, 1, abolished on November 1, 1978. From August 11, amusement park → large parking lot → soccer field → sky road → amusement park circuit course.At that time, it was the world's longest monorail, Hitachi Alweg type, and it was not a playground equipment in the park, but a "transportation" licensed by the Local Railway Law.
- Yokohama Municipal Subway Blue Line : Azamino Station から Shinyurigaoka StationExtend the route to (Yokohama City Transportation Bureau).
Routes that were canceled
- Kawasaki Transit High Speed Rail : Since the 1960s, the necessity has been stated in the government report as the framework of urban transportation, and in 2000Transportation Policy Council Report No. 18Then, it was positioned as "a route that is appropriate to open by the target year (2015)" (A1). In 2001, Kawasaki City obtained a railway business permit and conducted an environmental assessment survey, but the start of construction was postponed due to the severe economic environment at that time.However, large public facilities in Kawasaki City are concentrated.Todoroki Green Space, And the construction of a new station on the Yokosuka Line has been decidedTransportation nodeIncreased in importance asMusashikosugi StationI decided to change to a route that goes through, and once returned the railway business license that I had already obtained.Currently, adjustments are being made for business approval under the new rules.
Route under construction
- Tokaido Freight Line: ExistingConverting the Tokaido Freight Line to PassengersThen, a new line was established between Kawasaki Station on the Nambu Branch Line and Hamakawasaki (Kawasaki approach line).
General road line bus
In addition to the Kawasaki City Bus operating in almost the entire area, the coastal bus operates from the coastal area to the area around the Toyoko Line, the Tokyu Bus operates from Kawasaki Station to the Odakyu Line, and the Odakyu Bus operates along the Odakyu Line.In addition, the Yokohama Municipal Bus goes to the west exit of Kawasaki Station, the Kanagawa Chuo Kotsu East Bus goes to the entrance door once a week (1 round trip), and the Keihin Kyuko Bus goes to Musashikosugi Station once a week (1 round trips) around Kakio. ..
The boarding method is prepaid after getting on and off, and the fare is flat. The flat fare as of October 2019 is 10 yen (cash, IC same amount), but only Yokohama Municipal Bus is 210 yen (cash, IC same amount).In addition, for routes that are operated by private buses across Tokyo's 220 wards, Tokyo Tama district, or Yokohama city, a multi-section system is adopted in which the stop is declared in advance and the fare is paid at the time of boarding.In addition, Kanagawa Chuo Kotsu Higashi no Fuchi 24 system has a boarding method before and after getting off the train, and the fare is a section system using numbered tickets.On all routesPASMO-Suica(Contactless IC card) can be used.
- Kawasaki City Transportation Bureau : Kamihirama Sales Office-Shiohama Sales Office-Ida Sales Office-Washigamine Sales Office-Sugo Sales Office
- Kawasaki Tsurumi Rinko Bus : Shinmeicho Sales Office-Shiohama Sales Office-Hamakawasaki Sales Office
- Keikyu Express Bus : Keihin Kyuko Bus Keihinjima Sales Office■
- Haneda Keikyu Bus : Haneda Keikyu Bus Tokyo Sales Office■
- Tokyu bus : Takatsu Sales Office-Nijigaoka Sales Office-EBARA Sales Office*・Niba Sales Office*・Aobadai Sales Office*・Higashiyamada Sales Office■
- Odakyu Bus : Noborito Sales Office-Machida Sales Office■
- Kanagawa Central Transportation : Machida Sales Office■
- Kanagawa Central Transport East : Sagamihara Sales Office*・Hashimoto Sales Office■
- Yokohama City Transportation Bureau:Tsurumi Sales Office■
* Indicates a sales office that is not located in Kawasaki City, only for route entry.
- Long-distance route bus
- WILLER EXPRESSHas a bus stop for western Japan at the east exit of Kawasaki Station (outside the bus terminal).
- Medium-distance highway bus
- Kawasaki Station-Kisarazu Station via Tokyo Wan Aqualine
- Kawasaki Station-Tokyo Disney Resort
- Kawasaki Station-Narita Airport
- Musashi Kosugi Station-Narita Airport
- Shin-Yurigaoka Station-Narita Airport
- Mizonokuchi Station-Shin-Yokohama Station
- Tomei Expressway : Tokyo TB/Mukaigaoka BS - Tomei Kawasaki IC
- Third Keihin Road : Keihin Kawasaki IC - National Route 466 OfGeneral toll road.
- Tokyo Bay Aqua Line : Ukishima IC - National Route 409General toll road.
- Shuto Expressway
- K1 Kanagawa No. 1 Yokohane Line: Asada entrance --Hamakawasaki entrance --Daishi entrance
- K6 Kanagawa No. 6 Kawasaki Line: Tonomachi Entrance-Ukishima Entrance- Kawasaki Ukishima JCT Kawasaki running through roadPart of the first phase construction section.
- B Wangan Line: Higashi-Ogishima Entrance-Ukishima Entrance-Kawasaki Ukishima JCT
- National Route 1(Daini Keihin）
- National Route 15(Daiichi Keihin）
- National Route 132
- National Route 246(Mt. Ooyama Highway）
- National Route 357
- National Route 409(Fuchu Kaido）
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 2 Tokyo Maruko Yokohama Line(Tsunashima Kaido)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 3 Setagaya Machida Line(Michi Tsukui)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 6 Tokyo Daishi Yokohama Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 9 Kawasaki Fuchu Line(Fuchu Highway)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 12, Yokohama Kamiso Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 13 Yokohama Ikuta Line(Water purification plant street)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 14 Tsurumi Mizonokuchi Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 19 Machida Chofu Line(Tsurukawa Kaido)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 45 Maruko Nakayama Chigasaki Line(Nakahara Highway)
- Kawasaki City Main Regional Road Nogawa Sugao Line(Shirite Kurokawa Road)
- Kawasaki City Main Local Road Kotama Line(Road along Tama)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 101 Ogimachi Kawasaki Stop Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 106 Koboguchi Tsunashima Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 111 Daejeon Kanagawa Line(Gasubashi-dori)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Road / Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 124 Inagi Yomiuri Land Mae Stop Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road / Tokyo Metropolitan Road No. 137 Kamio Aso Renkoji Line
- Tokyo Metropolitan Road/Kanagawa Prefectural Road 139 Mahikoji Nagatsuda Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road/Tokyo Metropolitan Road No. 140 Kawasaki Machida Line(Some streetcar streets)
Sights and historic sites
- The approach is100 sound scenes in JapanHas been selected for.
- Shirahata Hachiman Ogami(Inage Sososha)
- Inage Shrine(OldSannosha）
- Tachibanaju Shrine
- Wakamiya Hachimangu
- Nyotai Okami, Saiwaicho, Saiwai-ku
- Nyotai Shrine, Konyamachi, Saiwai-ku
- Hie Daijinja
- Daishi Inari Shrine
- Tenman Tenjinsha
- Nobuyuki Temple (Shunjuen)
- Kotohira Shrine
- Takaishi Shrine
- Jorakuji Temple (Manga Temple, Japanese Manga Museum)
- Amaterasu OkamiSaiwai Ward Minamikase
- Tenshokotai Shrine, Idanakanocho, Nakahara-ku
- Keihin coastal area (Keihin Industrial Area）
- Petit Calator (the shortest in the world)escalator）Kawasaki More'sUnderground 2 floor
- Kuji Cylindrical diversion
- Kawasaki River Port Sluice Gate
- Ozawa CastleTrace
Nearby Tourist Spots
- Kawasaki CityJapanese private garden
- Kawasaki Sora and the Green Science Museum(planetarium-Megastar2)
- Train and Bus Museum --Operated by Tokyu Corporation
- Toshiba Future Science Museum --Toshiba management
- Kawasaki City Museum(MuseumAlso has the role of)
- Kawasaki CityTaro OkamotoMuseum
- Kawasaki Sunako Village Museum(Ukiyo-e)
- Nakamura Masayoshi Art Museum
- Fujiko F. Fujio Museum(Opened on September 2011, 9)
- Kawasui Kawasaki Aquarium
- Kawasaki Racecourse
- Winds Kawasaki (inside Kawasaki Racecourse)
- Kawasaki Bicycle Racetrack
- Kawasaki Marien
- Yomiuri Land
- Yonetti Ozenji
- Tamagawa Cycling Road(Kawasaki Tamagawa Fureai Road)
- Kawasaki Fruit Park
- Ikuta Ryokuchi(Masugata CastleTrace)
- Todoroki Green Space
- Kanagawa PrefecturalHigashitakane Forest Park
- Yumemigasaki Zoological Park
- Daishi Park・ Shinshuen Garden (Chinese garden)
- Fujimi Park
- Higashi-Ogishima East Park(Artificial beach)
- Ukishimacho Park
- Hayano Holy Land Park
Festivals and events
- Kawasaki Robot Competition
- Shimoasao Fudoin Daruma City
- Tamagawa Fireworks Festival
- Inage Shrine Sanno Festival
- KAWASAKI Shinyuri Film Festival
- Shinyuri Art Festival
- Kawasaki Citizen's Festival
- Fantasy Kawasaki Innight
- Kawasaki Robot Tournament
- In Unity
- Festa Summer Musa
- The sound of exchange
- Asian Exchange Music Festival
- Kawasaki Street Music Battle
- National Handmade Musical Instrument Idea Contest
- Kanamara festival
- Kawasaki International Environmental Technology Exhibition
- Kawasaki Halloween
- Kawasaki Jazz
- MUZA Kawasaki Symphony Hall - Tokyo Symphony OrchestraHeadquarters
- CLUB CITTA'(live house)
- Kawasaki City Sports and Culture Center (Culttz Kawasaki)
- Kawasaki City General Welfare Center (Epoch Nakahara)
- Yomiuri LandEAST (Open Theater, Amphitheater)
- Kawasaki City Art Center(Theater/Video Hall)
- "Music Town / Kawasaki" Promotion Council
- Lazona Kawasaki Plaza Sol..A studio-style full-scale multipurpose hall set up by the city
- Professional baseball
1952 ToKawasaki StadiumWas first openedOrions every dayWas using the official game as a quasi-base, but the official first of the professional sports team based in Kawasaki City is1954 FormedTakahashi Unionswas.But the next1955 ToOcean WhalesMoves its headquarters to KawasakiSE LeagueEspecially, it was said to be a treasure trove of star players巨人Audience mobilization increased mainly in the match against.The Takahashi baseball team was in a financial crisis,1957 Before the start of the seasonDaiei StarsThe absorption and coalescence into was announced and disappeared in just three years.
On the other hand, in terms of popularity, the mobilization of spectators has shown dramatic growth in the ocean, but the strength is not good enough and the battle for the bottom is always the reserved seat.But,1960 The giant's fifth straight victory was blocked and he won the league for the first time.Japan seriesHowever, he won the best in Japan by winning four straight games with a close margin of one point in all games.After that1964 ToHanshinHe played a close battle with him and missed the victory, but after that he was once again in the final battle.However, rivals and giants, especially the world's home run kingsSadaharu OhIs the first one-legged method (1962 ), Nippon Professional Baseball's first 700 (1976 ) And many other home runs were also popular.
But the ocean team1978 At the start of the season横 浜 市Newly established inYokohama StadiumSuggested relocation of headquarters to.Kawasaki citizens opposed the relocation of their headquarters, but the relocation to Yokohama was forced.After that, there was no main stadium in the suburbs of Tokyo at that time, and in factSendai cityWe approached Lotte (the successor to the above-mentioned Mainichi Orions), which was based in 1978, and decided to use it as a base from XNUMX.Lotte in the Kawasaki era suffers from mobilizing spectators,1980 OfIsao HarimotoAchieved 3000 hits,1982-85-86 OfHiromitsu Ochiai OfTriple CrownAcquired again1988 OfKintetsuLeague championship10.19 decisive battleSuch as, a good card of attention was developed.But that Lotte tooFukuoka City,ChibaBecause there are love calls for relocation from various places such as Kawasaki City will not renovate the stadium1992 Municipal new stadium built in Chiba City from the season ofChiba Marine StadiumMoved to.This was the last professional baseball team based in Kawasaki.
The Kawasaki Stadium itself also occurred in 1995.Great Hanshin EarthquakeIn the seismic survey conducted in the wake of this, it was decided to demolish the stand because there is a risk that the stand will collapse due to a large earthquake with a seismic intensity of 5 or higher.2000 March, Yokohama vs Chiba LotteOpen battleFinally, he will withdraw from the stadium where professional baseball is held.Currently in Kawasaki CityTodoroki stadiumHowever, due to equipment limitations, it is not possible to hold a match for one army, and there are no plans to hold an official professional baseball game.
In addition, the Yomiuri GiantsSecond armyIs the home ofYomiuri Giants StadiumIs set up in Tama Ward.In the past, the Nippon-Ham Fighters had been the Nippon-Ham Fighters' predecessor, the Tamagawa Grand (1961-2011), and the Ocean Whales had the Ocean Tamagawa Stadium (1955-1980) in the Tamagawa Riverbed of Nakahara Ward as the base of the second army. Year) was set up.
サ ッ カ ー
- J League
J LeagueBefore its inauguration, Kawasaki CityTokyoInagi-shiとTama-kuHave a hometown inOld JSLIn 1 partsYomiuri Soccer Club,Toshiba Horikawa Town Soccer Club(Toshiba),Nippon Steel Soccer Club(NKK), in the second partFujitsu soccer clubEach had many official games in Kawasaki City.1993 At the opening of the J-League, Toshiba, NKK, and Fujitsu were reluctant to form a professional soccer club in Kawasaki City, and Yomiuri SC became a professional soccer club based in Kawasaki City.
Yomiuri intended to be based in Tokyo, but at that time there was a J-League standard stadium in Tokyo.Shinjuku OfNational StadiumとSetagaya OfKomazawaThere was only.However, Komazawa said that the national stadium should not be the home of a specific team due to the J-League policy, but should be a neutral stadium where each team can hold games.MeguroIt is inNational Hospital Organization Tokyo Medical CenterAre in close proximitynoiseAnd by night lightingLight pollutionforNight gameSince it was impossible to hold it, it could not be held at the base.Therefore, it is unavoidablePowerTo homeVerdi KawasakiI decided to act as.
Ramos Rui,Chiura Miura,Nobuhiro Takeda,Go KitazawaVerdy Kawasaki, who had many star players at that time, won the J-League's first annual championship and achieved the annual championship the following year.However, at that time, Kawasaki City regarded the Todoroki Stadium as a park facility for citizens to use, and like the Kawasaki Stadium, it did little to make large-scale renovations, and on the grass of a pitch that was damaged by the Madara pattern (sand). Because it was a messy response such as painting the part), it ended up getting a bad reputation from fans as a stadium that was not like a popular team at that time.Over the next two years, the stadium was renewed to meet J-League standards, such as a stand with a capacity of 2 and an expansion of the pitch, but on the other hand, city executives said, "Kawasaki has an alternative team." He was making awkward remarks.At that time, the divergence between Verdy, who tried to continue to be a corporate sport even in the J League, and Kawasaki City, which was an innovative government, was remarkable, and at this point the idea of "community-based" was not realized.
Around this time, the NKK soccer club was working to rationalize the company.1993 OfOld JFLFinally announced by the abolition department.When Toshiba became a professional in Kawasaki City, it was not expected to be as popular as Verdy, and it was difficult to maintain the team,SapporoConsensus was reached due to the increased attraction of professional soccer clubs in Japan.1996 "Consadole SapporoMoved as.Initially, the Fujitsu soccer club did not participate in professionalization and aimed to emphasize amateurism, but there is a Todoroki stadiumNakaharaShopping streetsJunior ChamberIn 1996 (formerly JFL), the team first covered the name "Fujitsu Kawasaki Soccer Club" with the name of Kawasaki City, and in 1997, the team decided to grow it as a citizen's club from the business team. Taking the opportunity of becoming a J-League associate member (acquiring the right to promote to the J-League within the second place of JFL), the Fujitsu Soccer Club became a corporate organization "Fujitsu Kawasaki Sports Management", and the club name was also "Kawasaki FrontaleIt was decided to restart as.
As with professional baseball, due to the lack of support for the city2000 Verdy at the end of the seasonTokyo(Tokyo (Ajinomoto) Stadium) Moved to "Tokyo Verdy", and at this point the first division team disappeared from Kawasaki City.
On the other hand, Kawasaki Frontale2001 Was demoted to J2,2004 To the originalKashima Antlers OfTakashi SekizukaAs a director, he decided to win the J2 for the second time and return to J2.Frontale attaches great importance to the local community and has a team management policy of participating in various events, not just games. In September 1Kawasaki City Hometown Sports Promotion PartnerCertified by enactment, and further2006 In 4 monthFutsalOf the facility "Frontown Saginuma"Designated administratorIt has become.
- B League
Since the area has developed as an industrial city, many sports teams have been created by companies (manufacturing industry) in the city for the purpose of welfare and health promotion of employees.EspeciallybaseballIs thriving and as its symbolic existenceKawasaki StadiumWhen (Kawasaki Stadium at the time of opening) is bornBaseball against cityMany teams have been active in this area, and in other sports, the promotion effect of the company name has come to be expected due to the development of national leagues and the development of mass media.
- Mainly based in KawasakiAdult baseballOUR TEAM
- Toshiba Hardball Baseball Club
- Isuzu Automobile Baseball Club - FujisawaMoved its headquarters to, and has been inactive since 2003.
- Japan Steel Pipe Baseball Club --Dissolved in 1987.
- Nippon Columbia Baseball Club --Dissolved in 1971.
- Mitsubishi Fuso Kawasaki Baseball Club --The activity was suspended from 2009 and dissolved in 2013.
- All Kawasaki Club ~ Citizens' Baseball Team
However, because it is an "unproductive sector" within the companyrecessionDue to the strong influence of the deterioration of corporate management due to the above, many out-of-town departments and out-of-city transfers / integrations occurred.However2004 In 9 monthKawasaki City Hometown Sports Promotion PartnerWhen was enacted, it gained the position of "sports resources in the city" like Kawasaki Frontale, a professional soccer club, and it was widely used in public relations of the city.
Kawasaki City Hometown Sports Promotion PartnerIs a system that Kawasaki City certifies for teams and athletes who are active in sports based in Kawasaki City.
- Certified in 2004
- Kawasaki Frontale(J League)
- Fujitsu red wave(W League）
- Toshiba Hardball Baseball Club
- Kawasaki Brave Sanders(basketball・ B League)
- Daisuke Nakata(trampoline）
- Certified in 2005
- Certified in 2006
- The following are sports clubs based in the city, although they do not participate in the "Kawasaki City Home Town Sports Promotion Partner".
- Toshin Electric Table Tennis Club (Japan Table Tennis League)
- Signal Equipment Table Tennis Club (Japan Table Tennis League)
- Fujitsu Kawasaki Red Spirits(Volleyball / V League)
- Nakagawa room(Sumo room)
- Kawasaki Nitta Boxing Gym
- Asahi Beer Silver Star(American football / X-League)
- Kawasaki Beach Sports Club(Beach volleyball）
As Kawasaki CityKawasaki Bicycle Racetrack, Both in Kanagawa prefecture and Kawasaki cityKanagawa Prefecture Kawasaki Horse Racing AssociationAsKawasaki RacecourseIs hosting.
Works set in Kawasaki City
- Comedy station square housing complex(1961)Toho
- Godzilla, Minilla, Gabara All Monsters Great Advance(1969)Toho
- Girls' school bad play (1970)Nikkatsu
- Modern yakuza people slashing Yota(1972)Toei
- Truck bastardSeries (1975-79) Toei (10 out of 9 works)
- Disappearance of capital(1987)Daiei
- The profession that women look best on (1990)
- Argo ProjectShooting the opening scene with Azalea
- Gamera large monster aerial decisive battle(1995)Daiei
- Are you guys doing it!(1995)
- Kawasaki Stadium is the climax stage
- 17 years old(2003)
- Detective office 5 ~ The story of detectives called by number 5 ~ (2005)
- Location in Kojimashinden, Mizue-cho, Kawasaki-ku (2006)
- Ogawamachi Serenade
- Taken in the southern part of Kawasaki City, including Kawasaki Ward, Kawasaki City (2014)
- Shin Godzilla(2016)
- Silver mask(1971-1972 TBSSeries) Episode 7 "I Need to Be in Love" at the ferry terminal in Ukishima-cho
- 7 men and women autumn story(1987 TBS series)
- Come to play!(1988 Fuji Television Network, Incseries)
- scrap(1988 TBS series)
- All of the young people(1994 Fuji TV series)
- Tuesday Suspense Theater"Moon Shape" (1998) NTVseries)
- GOOD LUCK !!(2003 TBS series)
- Fire extinguisher Komachi(2004 NHKseries)
- PartnerSeason 7 Episode 11 "Cross-border Investigation" (January 2009, 1)
- Monster(2010 NTV series)
- Don ★ Quijote(2011 NTV series)
- Youkai Human Bem(2011 NTV series)
- De S detective(2015 NTV series)
- ON Abnormal Crime Investigator, Hinako Todo(2016 Fuji TV series)
- A strange story(2018 Fuji TV series) May 5 broadcast "Followers" La Cittadella (Cinecitta Kawasaki)
- The heroMotosumiyoshi StationMoved to a nearby apartment,TsunashimaVisit "Kiyoshi Mitarai Astrology Class".
- His and Her Circumstances(Masami Tsuda）
- Celestial warrior sun red(Makoto Kubota）
- mainlyMizoguchiAround Takatsu Ward.The setting and material rich in local colors are studded abundantly.
- Fancy GUY Catlan(Makoto Kubota)
- Kingdom of ambition
- Tsurumoku bachelor dormitory
- Duck sky
- Honeymoon salad(Hikaru Ninomiya）
- At the nearest station used by the main character when commutingKajigaya StationIs drawn.
- Offside(Natsuko Fence）
- Welcome to NHK!(Tatsuhiko Takimoto-Oiwa Kenji）
- High score girl(Rensuke Oshikiri）
- The main characters live in Mizoguchi.The area around Kawasaki Station is also drawn several times.
- The location of Akamatsu Kogyo Co., Ltd.King of Braves Gaogaigar FINAL』\ It is revealed in the novel version.
- RELEASE THE SPYCE
- "Kawasaki Odori"(Miyako Harumi）
- "I like Kawasaki City of Love"(Yoko Seri）
- Citizen's favorite song established to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the municipal organization.Used for BGM of garbage trucks in the city.
- "If that's the case, let's go to Kawasaki City"Tamurapan
- "Kawasaki ↑ gradite"style-3!
- "LOVE Kawasaki" Sanichiru
- "Stand up! Kawasaki citizens! Kawasaki 7th ward anthology" Vincent & THE Dark MEN
- "Frosheim Kawasaki Branch Song" Our Frosheim Kawasaki Branch "" General Vamp (Louis Yamada 53 (Hige Danshaku))
- "Kagee (Kawasaki-Ota) feat.bay4k from SCARS"SEEDA
- "Kawasaki Ondo"
- "Ame no Kawasaki"SEX MACHINEGUNS
- "Kawasaki" Chokinzu
- "Kawasaki Return Blues"Johnny Okura
- "Kawasaki dance'Miyako Harumi, NeoBallad
- "Kawasaki for a long time"
- "Kawasaki -SMASH TAKE-"BLUE BOY
- "Till the End of Time (Version 2.0) -Do your best! Kawasaki Frontale Back to J1 !!-"Virgin Berry
- "Kawasaki Junjou Ondo" Kawasaki Junjou Komachi ☆
- "Riding the wind of Kawasaki" Tomo Arisaka
- "Fireworks-Music Town / Kawasaki-" Kawasaki Future Artist
- "Do you like it?" Chokinzu
- "Kawasaki" MARUGAN
- "Kawasaki Ondo"
- "The Best HAPPINESS!" CAMARU
- "To the sky of Kawasaki" Jamstan Magic
- "Kawasaki City Song (Children's Chorus Version)" Kawasaki City Sakado Elementary School Chorus
- "Kawasaki BLOSSOM" Ryudo Uzaki
- "Ame no Kawasaki" Kenichi Fuji
- "I like Kawasaki City of Love"Charan Po Lantern
- "Astronomical Warrior Sun Red Theme" manzo and attic kids
- "XNUMXth port of MinatomachiHibari Misora
- ".. in the K-Town feat. MIC PRESIDENT" HYENA
- "I CAME FROM Yokosuka'Momoe Yamaguchi
- "Kawasaki City Song" (dance version) CAMARU
- "LUCKY FLOWER ~ Miyamae Brothers and Sisters Theme Song ~" PLECO and Rin
- "Powerful cheering party" PanPopParadeise
- "Lala ♪ Mutton" Toshiko Miyashita
- "Bright Asao" Yurigaoka Children's Chorus, Keiko Akahoshi, Kakisei Junior High School Chorus, "Kanahodo Aso" Singing Party, FAiCO (former Far.Eastern.Comets.), Asao Philharmonic Orchestra, Kinjo Junior High School Brass Band, Yoko Okubo
- Kakio Station
- ANGEL NAVIGATE
- Make love to me seriously!
- My girlfriend's back
- Travel @ Spairaru!
- Nai's begging is already a sister
Public relations / public hearing
TV related programs
Radio related programs
- KAWASAKI CROSSING (FM Yokohama）
- Satomi Doi's Kawasaki found (Radio Japan）
- Music Town Kawasaki (Radio Japan)
HyogoKobe CityA well-known machine manufacturer for motorcycles and aircraft headquartered inKawasaki Heavy Industries(Kawasaki ShozoWas founded), of the diseaseKawasaki disease(Tomisaku KawasakiFound),OkayamaKurashikiIt is inKawasaki GakuenOperated byKawasaki Medical School-Kawasaki University of Medical WelfareSuch(Yusuke KawasakiEstablished an operating corporation) is a name derived from the founder, discoverer, and founder of each, not Kawasaki City.
- ^ Kumamoto City PDF document (see page 3)
- ^ "Kawasaki City”. Daytime population of Kawasaki City. 2020/9/15Browse.
- ^ "Number and population of households in Kawasaki City, distinctive demographics, distinctive out-of-town population (as of September 2, 9nd year of Reiwa)”. Kawasaki City. 2021/3/26Browse.
- ^ "Statistics by region of foreign nationality (open data) (for the second year of Reiwa)”. Kawasaki City. 2021/5/8Browse.
- ^ "Regarding the pathogen detection rate of dysentery that spreads in Kawasaki City”. Japan Infectious Diseases Society. 2020/2/9Browse.
- ^ Allocation dividends for miso and soy sauce in six prefectures (January 17, 1 Asahi Shimbun (evening edition)) "Showa News Dictionary Volume 8 8 / 17" p20 Mainichi Communications 124
- ^ “Kawasaki City's population is 6th, government-designated city without Kobe, next is Fukuoka”. Sankei Shimbun(November 2019, 5). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2019, 5. 2019/10/30Browse.
- ^ "Mayors of Japan" Volume 1, compilation of successive governors, 1983.
- ^ “Musashi Kosugi's Seibu / Sogo store closed”. Asahi Shimbun(July 2017, 5) 2018/1/13Browse.
- ^ "Seibu / Sogo Musashikosugi SHOP Business Closure Notice”. Sogo & Seibu. 2018/1/13Browse.
- ^ "Overview of sewerage business”. Kawasaki City. 2019/8/7Browse.
- ^ "Kawasaki City: About Haneda connecting road maintenance project". 2019/3/27Browse.
- ^ "Asao Ward, Kawasaki City: Asao Ward image song "Bright Asao"". Kawasaki City. 2016/3/12Browse.
- Kawasaki Town (Kanagawa Prefecture): Kawasaki City before 1924
- Kanagawa Tax Office Staff Martyrdom Case
- Kawasaki City Fire Department
- Kawasaki Civic Broadcasting
- Kawasaki City Hometown Sports Promotion Partner
- List of Japanese local governments
- Kawasaki History Guide
- Kawasaki City Regional Cultural Property
- Referendum Ordinance