Photo TSS TV Shin Hiroshima
Zero new infections in Hiroshima, Fukuyama, and Kure XNUMX-day new corona
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, on the 1st, Fukuyama City and Kure City also announced that no new infections were confirmed.
Hiroshima News TSS
We will deliver the latest news in various genres such as incidents, accidents, disasters, politics, economics, sports, etc. interviewed in Hiroshima Prefecture and Iwakuni City, Yamaguchi Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Second World WarInside, it was also the base of the Imperial Japanese Navy.2005 May 3AroundAki DistrictOndo Town-Kurahashicho-Kamagari Town,Toyota-gunYasuura Town-Toyohama Town-ToyomachiWas incorporated.As a result, Kure CityHonshuWith the area inShimo-kamagari Island, In addition to Nasake Island, Kurahashi Island in the south,Kami-kamagari Island,Teshima,Osaki ShimojimaIn addition, the city has a population of 25.2016 At the same time as designating a core cityPublic health centerSpecified in.
shipbuilding-Steel-pulp・ It is developing as a seaside industrial city centered on machinery and metals.Also,Yamato Museum-Tetsuno Whale MuseumThere is a museum about the Navy and the Maritime Self-Defense Force.
KyotoMaizuruWithImperial Japanese NavyOf originMeat and potatoesIt claims to be the birthplace of Nikujaga, which has a culture.cityFile in Nigata areaProduction is the highest in Japan[Source required].
Relationship with the Navy and the Maritime Self-Defense Force
Second in the Meiji eraNavy districtGuardian office(Kure Guard Office, Commonly known as "Wu Zhen") was opened.Before the warKure Navy ArsenalIs also the largest battleship in the worldYamatoWas built and was known as the number one military port in the Orient and the number one arsenal in Japan.Kure Naval Arsenal is early on, not to mention the excellence of shipbuilding technologyIzumoYasugiIt was also a base for cutting-edge munitions steel research, focusing on Japanese steel and applying it as a special steel.For this reason, at the end of the Pacific WarKure army air raidHas been heavily damaged by the US military air raids.
Steel-related technologybecause of the ,Nisshin SteelKure Naval Arsenal was taken over by major steel makers such asIHITaken over toJapan Marine UnitedActive as a Kure factory, and as a military baseEscort fleet,Submarine fleetAnd the Maritime Self-Defense Force to which training vessels belongKure BaseThere is a Maritime Self-Defense Force on the premisesKure District General ManagerIs installed.The total number of Maritime Self-Defense Force members working in Kure reaches 6,600.The former Navy Wu Zhen Government Building is used as the First Government Building of the Kure District General Administration Department and is open to the public on Sundays.The infrastructure constructed by Wu Zhen is in active use, for example.Honjo Dam-Second-class dam-Miyahara water purification plantKure City has taken over what was built as a military water supply facility.
またYamato Museum,Tetsuno Whale MuseumAs of the 2010s, these defense and military facilities are also tourism resources, as represented by. In 2016, as "Chinjufu Yokosuka, Kure, Sasebo, Maizuru-a town where you can experience the dynamics of modernization in Japan"Japanese heritageCertified by.
Located in the southwestern part of Hiroshima prefecture.
- Mountain : Haigamine,Resting mountain,Noroyama(Mt. Noro)
- River: Two rivers(Honjo Dam),Kurose River(Second-class dam), Norogawa (Nomurogawa Dam）
- Island: Jijima,Shimo-kamagari Island,Kami-kamagari Island,Teshima,Osaki Shimojima,Kurahashi Island
warmishSeto Inland Sea climateIn summer, the heat is harsh, and in winter there is less snow than in Hiroshima, and it is rare for snow to accumulate.
|Climate of Kure Special Area Meteorological Observatory (Takaramachi, Kure City, altitude 4m)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||19.0|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||9.5|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||6.1|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||2.8|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−5.4|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||41.5|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5 mm)||5.8||7.6||10.2||9.8||9.5||11.8||10.5||7.6||9.3||7.0||6.5||6.5||102.1|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||140.7||145.7||181.7||194.8||212.3||155.9||183.9||217.9||166.8||176.0||150.5||141.6||2,067.9|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1894-present)|
Adjacent local governments
- Ehime(Adjacent at sea)
Districts and towns
Kure City divides the city area into 18 districts.Municipal systemlaterTransferEach town / village before the transfer is a district in the city area, and the district name is the old town / village name excluding "-town" or "-village" ("-district" is not officially added). Often).
|地区||reading||Old town||Main islands||population||Area / km2||Year of transfer||town-Large print|
|Center||Chuo||53489||20.07||(1902)||Asahi Town, Azuma, Uchigami Town, Mizoro Town, Ehara Town, Coast, Kaminagasako Town, Kaminagasako Town, Kaminagasako Town, Uehata Town, Kamihirabara Town, Ueyamada Town, Kitashioya Town, Go Town, Yuki Town, Sanjo・ Miwa Town ・ Shimizu ・ Shimoyamada Town ・ Showa Town ・ Shingu Town ・ Treasure Town ・ Chuo ・ Tsukiji Town ・ Teramoto Town ・ Nakadori ・ Nagasako Town ・ Naganogi Town ・ Futagawa Town ・ Futagawakyo Town ・ Nishi Atago Town ・ West Katayama Town, Nishikawaraishicho, Nishishioyacho, Nishikada, Nishisozukecho, Nishitatsukawa, Nishitanicho, Nishichuo, Nishihatacho, Nishimitsudacho, Mitsumachi, Higashikatayamacho, Higashikatayamacho, Higashikawaharaishicho Higashishioyacho, Higashisozukecho, Higashisozukecho, Higashitatsukawacho, Higashichuo, Higashihata, Higashimitsudacho, Hiraharacho, Fushihara, Bochicho, Honmachi, Hondori, Mizorocho, Minamitatsukawacho, Yawatacho・ Yamate ・ Ryojo ・ Washo ・ Washo Noborimachi ・ Washohonmachi|
|Miyahara||Miyahara||8192||3.95||(1902)||Miyahara, Tsubonouchi Town, Funami Town, Aoyama Town, Murose Town, Kamihara Town|
|Kegoya||Kegoya||5523||4.20||1928||Kegoya / Kegoya Town / Matoba / View|
|Yoshiura||Yoshiura||11220||8.12||1928||Harumi Town, Wakaba Town, Yoshiura Ikenoura Town, Yoshiura Tanko Town, Yoshiura Shinmachi, Yoshiura Higashi Town, Yoshiura Kaga Town, Yoshiura Shinde Town, Yoshiura Higashi Honmachi, Yoshiura Nakamachi, Yoshiura Honmachi, Yoshiura Matsuba Town, Yoshiura Kamishiro Town, Yoshiura Iwagami Town, Yoshiura Nishijo Town, Yoshiura Miyahana Town,Karugacho・ Umekicho ・ Shiomicho ・ Mt. Ooyamacho ・ Yayoicho ・ Hasecho ・ Setomicho ・ Yoshiuracho|
|Aga||Aga||Aga Town||16434||14.56||1928||Agakita, Agachuo, Aganami, Agamachi|
|Nigata||Nigata||7151||10.51||1941||Nigata Honmachi, Nigata Otoshicho, Nigata Pier Dori, Nigata Nakasuji Town, Nigata Miyagami Town, Nigata Miyagami Town, Nigata Nishigami Town, Nigata Nishiki Town, Nigata Minamimachi, Nigata Town|
|Wide||Hiro||Hiromura||46121||32.73||1941||Hiroyokoji, Hirohirohiro, Hiroishiuchi, Hirobentenbashicho, Hirosanakasakocho, Hiroshiyake, Hiromachida, Hirotokumarucho, Hirokoshinkai, Hiroculturecho, Hirotagaya, Hirosuehiro, Hirohoncho, Hironakashinkai・ Hirokuimotocho ・ Hiroyoshimatsu ・ Hironakacho ・ Hiro station square ・ Hirooshingai ・ Hiroryotani ・ Hiroshiraishi ・ Hiroshirodake ・ Hironada ・ Hirotsukumocho ・ Hironagahama ・ Hiroobancho ・ Hirokotsubo ・ Hiromachi|
|Ten O||Tennou||Tennocho||4423||3.94||1956||Tenno Fukuura Town, Tenno Denjubara Town, Tenno Saijo, Tenno Ohama, Tenno Higashikubo, Tenno Minami Town, Tenno Miya Town, Tenno Shioya Town|
|Showa||Showa||35415||27.76||1956||Yakeyama Hibarigaoka Town, Yakeyama Konohara Town, Yakeyama Matsugaoka, Yakeyama Sakuragaoka, Yakeyama Masaru, Yakeyama Nishi, Yakeyama Chuo, Yakeyama East, Yakeyama Minami, Kamiyama, Yakeyama Mitsuishi Town, Yakeyama Miyagasako, Yakeyama Kita, Yakeyama Honjo・ Yakeyama Izumigaoka ・ Push ・ Push Nishihira Town ・ Yakeyama Town ・ Naeshiro Town ・ Tochihara Town ・ Push Town|
|Gohara||Gohara||4954||3.95||1956||Gohara Learning Hill, Gohara Noji no Sato, Gohara Town|
|Shimo-kamagari||Shimokagari||Shimo-kamagari Town||Shimo-kamagari Island||1809||8.72||2003||Shimo-kamagari-cho Shimojima / Shimo-kamagari-choSannose|
|Kawajiri||Kawajiri||Kawashiri Town||9380||16.85||2004||Kawajiri Town Iwato, Kawajiri Town Yanagisako, Kawajiri Town Sainoya, Kawajiri Town Gokake, Kawajiri Town Itakyu, Kawajiri Town Kagakiuchi, Kawashiri Town Ohara, Kawashiri Town Obata, Kawashiri Town Makochi, Kawajiri Town Small Use, Kawajiri Town Small Nikata, Kawajirimachi Higashi, Kawajirichonishi, Kawashirimachi Mori, Kawashirimachi Koyo, Kawajirimachi Hisatoshi, Kawajiricho Kusuji, Kawashirimachi Harayama|
|Otodo||Ondo||Ondo Town||Kurahashi Island||13164||18.75||2005||Tsuboi, Ondo Town, Hikichi, Ondo Town, Ondo Town, Ondo Town, Kita Hidden, Ondo Town, Minami Hidden, Ondo Town Takasu, Ondo Town Hatami, Ondo Town Field, Ondo Town Ariyoshi, Ondo Town Front, Ondo Town Fujiwaki, Ondo Town Hayase, Ondo Town Tahara, Ondo Town Watako, Ondo Town Oaza Oto, Ondo Town Oaza Watako|
|Kamagari||Biting||Kamagari Town||Kami-kamagari Island||2198||18.90||2005||For Kamagaricho Oura, Kamagaricho Tado, Kamagaricho Miyamori, and Kamagaricho|
|Yasuura||Yasuura||Yasuura Town||11894||63.54||2005||Yasuura Town Oaza Akamukaisaka, Yasuura Town Oaza Yasuura, Yasuura Town Oaza Utsumi, Yasuura Town Oaza Uchihira, Yasuura Town Oaza Women's Field, Yasuura Town Oaza Shimogakiuchi, Yasuura Town Oaza Nakagiri, Yasuura Town Oaza Nakahata, Yasuura Town Oaza Harahata Yasuura Town Oaza Mitsuguchi, Yasuura Town Yasuura West, Yasuura Town Yasuura East, Yasuura Town Central Heights, Yasuura Town Central North, Yasuura Town Mizujiri, Yasuura Town Mitsuguchi, Yasuura Town Uchiumi Kita, Yasuura Town Uchi Hainan|
|1764||11.68||2005||Toyohama-cho Oaza Toyoshima, Toyohama-cho Oaza Ohama, Toyohama-cho Oaza Itsuki|
|Yutaka||Yutaka||Toyomachi||Osaki Shimojima||2338||14.08||2005||Yutaka Mitarai, Yutakamachiocho, Yutakamachikubi, Yutakamachiokitomo|
Origin of city name
There are several theories.
- The mountain range that surrounds the Kure area is called "Kyurei", and that isWith a swearingThe theory that it became "Kure".In addition, the city emblem is associated with this,KatakanaIt is a star-shaped object with nine "re" s..
- It is derived from the fact that Kure (meaning Kure, plate material) cut down from Ashigamine became famous as a special product.
- A long time ago, the migrants from the ancient Korean Peninsula who lived around this region were called "Kurejin" (without Chinese characters), and it is said that they became "Kure" (Wu) over time.
- 1686 (Sacredness3 years) - Aki DistrictKureura came to be called Kure Town.
- 1886 (Meiji19 years)October - No. 2 4 daysNavy districtGuardian officeSet to Kure Port, Aki District.
- 1889 (22th year of Meiji)October --In Hiroshima Prefecture 1 daysMunicipal systemEnforcement.Aki-gun, Miyahara-mura, established.
- 1889 (22th year of Meiji)October - 1 daysKure Guard OfficeOpen agency.
- 1892 (25th year of Meiji)October --Hezhuangcun, Aki-gun enforced the town system and moved to Hezhuangcun, Aki-gun. 1 days
- 1902 (35th year of Meiji) October 1st-Aki-gun is separated from Yoshiura-mura, Aki-gun.
- 1902 (Meiji 35) September 9-Aki-gun, Washo-cho, Miyahara-mura, Soyamada-mura, and Futagawa-cho merged on an equal footing.KuremachiBecome
- October 1902, 35 (Meiji 10)-Municipal systemEnforced[contradiction]It becomes Kure City.Third in Hiroshima prefecture after Hiroshima and Onomichi.
- 1903 (36th year of Meiji)May 11 - Kure Navy ArsenalEstablished.
- 1921 (Taisho 10)May 1 --Kure Naval Arsenal Hiro Branch Opening Agency.
- 1928 (Showa3 years) October 1st-Aki-gun ...Kamo-gunIncorporated.
- 1936 (11)May 11 --The Navy Arsenal commuter ship sank off the coast of Ume Island. 3 people died.
- 1941 (16)May 4 --Kamo-gun,HiromuraIncorporated.
- 1943 (18) --The population (in the city area at that time) will be the largest at 40.
- 1945 (20)October - 5 daysHiro Navy ArsenalIs bombed.32 dead / missing.
- 1945May 6 --The bombing of the Kure Naval Arsenal is carried out.
- 1945October - 1 daysU.S. Army OfBomberAir raids on the city (Wu city air raid).
- 1945May 7 - May 7 --A carrier-based aircraft attack on the remaining ships of Kure military port by the US military (Kure army air raid).
- 1945May 9 - Makurazaki TyphoonDebris flow occurs in the city.There are many casualties.
- 1946May 2 - British Commonwealth Occupation ArmyDispatches an advance team..Take over the occupation mission of the Chugoku-Shikoku region from the US military.
- 1950 (25)May 6 - Former Navy Port City Conversion LawEnforcement.
- 1951 (26)May 7 --A landslide disaster in Tanadacho, Kegoya. 17 people buried alive (later rescued 3 people).
- 1954 (29) October 1 days - JMSDFKure District ForceIs placed.
- 1956 (31)October --Incorporated Aki-gun and Kamo-gun. 1 days
- 1960 (35)May 12 - Niigata Red Cross Center Bombing AttemptKorean terrorist agent infiltrates from Kure Port.
- 1967 (42)May 7 ――Due to torrential rain with a rainfall of over 300 mm from the beginning, sediment-related disasters occurred in about 100 places in the city. 148 people were buried alive, 31 dead, 51 missing.
- 1975 (50) ――The population (of the city area at that time) will be the largest at 24 after the war and before the Great Heisei Consolidation.
- 1985 (60)May 4 - Green pierYasuura opens(Transferred to Kure City in June 2005, then renamed to Greenpia Setouchi).
- 2000 (Heisei12 years)October --Promoted to a special city. 1 days
- 2001 (13)May 3 - Geiyo EarthquakeOccurrence.In the city, the seismic intensity is over 5 in the Takaramachi and Hiro districts.A seismic intensity of less than 5 was observed in the Yakeyama area.
- 2003 (15) October 1st-Aki-gunShimo-kamagari TownIncorporated.
- 2004 (16) October 1 days - Toyota-gunKawashiri TownIncorporated.
- 2005 (17)May 3 --Aki-gunOndo Town-Kurahashicho-Kamagari Town, Toyota DistrictYasuura Town-Toyohama Town-ToyomachiIncorporated.
- 2016 (28) October 1st-Promoted to a core city.
- 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa) October 7 days - Nippon Steel blast furnaceHas twoKure Steel WorksAnnounced that it will be closed by the end of September 2023.
|代||Mayor's name||Term||Term of office|
|First||October 1903, 36 (Meiji 2)-July 4, 1903 (Meiji 36)||1|
|2 - 3||October 1903, 36 (Meiji 8)-July 27, 1911 (Meiji 44)||2|
|4 - 5||Toshio Sawahara||November 1911, 44 (Meiji 11)-July 28, 1917 (Taisho 6)||2|
|6||Kentaro Amano||October 1917, 6 (Taisho 8)-September 17, 1921 (Taisho 10)||1|
|7||Kahei Haruto||October 1922, 11 (Taisho 2)-September 2, 1925 (Taisho 14)||1|
|8||Hashimoto||April 1925, 14 (Taisho 4) --March 24, 1927 (Showa 2)||1|
|9||||1927 (Showa 2) April 6-13 (Showa 1930) March 5||1|
|10||1930 (Showa 5) April 11-25 (Showa 1932) March 7||1|
|11||Watanabe Atsumu||1932 (Showa 7) April 12-26 (Showa 1935) March 10||1|
|12||Katsutaro Matsumoto||1935 (Showa 10) April 6-13 (Showa 1936) March 11||1|
|13 - 14||Jinjiro Mizuno||1937 (Showa 12) April 5-4 (Showa 1941) March 16||2|
|15||Noboru Suzuki||1942 (Showa 17) April 1-11 (Showa 1946) March 21||1|
|16||Jinjiro Mizuno||1946 (Showa 21) April 1-14 (Showa 1946) March 21||1|
|17 - 18||1947 (Showa 22) April 4-5 (Showa 1954) March 29||2|
|19 - 20||Kenichi Matsumoto||1954 (Showa 29) April 4-18 (Showa 1961) March 36||2|
|21 - 24||Yoshito Okuhara||1961 (Showa 36) April 11-19 (Showa 1977) March 52||4|
|25 - 28||November 1977, 52 (Showa 11)-November 19, 1993||4|
|29 - 31||Shinya Ogasawara||November 1993, 5-November 11, 19||3|
|32 - 34||Kazutoshi Komura||November 2005, 17-November 11, 19||3|
|35||Yoshiaki Niihara||November 2017, 29-Current position||3|
Kure City Council
Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly (selected by Kure City)
- Constant number: 5 people
- Term: September 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 13) to September 2023th, 5 (5th year of Reiwa)
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Shinya Okuhara||LDPHiroshima Prefectural Assembly|
|Ryudai Tsubagawa||Liberal Democratic Party Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly Daishikai|
|Yukio Shimonishi||KomeitoHiroshima Prefectural Assembly|
|Kido Kenta||Liberal Democratic Party Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly Hiroshi Assembly, Tsubasa|
|Hidenori Inudo||Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly Democratic Prefectural Government||No party membership|
House of Representatives
- Term of office: October 2021, 3 (Reiwa 10 years) --October 31, 2025 (Reiwa 7 years) ("49th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Hiroshima Prefecture 5st Ward(Kure City, etc.)||Minoru Terada||LDP||6||Constituency|
- Kure City Office
- 裁判 所
- National government office
- Ministry of JusticeHiroshima Legal Affairs BureauKure branch office
- Ministry of JusticeHiroshima Correction DistrictHiroshima prisonKure Detention Branch
- Hiroshima District Public Prosecutor's OfficeKure branch, KureWard Public Prosecutor's Office
- Ministry of FinanceChina Finance BureauKure branch office
- Ministry of FinanceKobe CustomsKure Customs Branch
- National Tax AgencyHiroshima National Taxation BureauKure Tax Office
- Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareHiroshima Labor BureauKureLabor Standards Inspection Office
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Hiroshima Labor Bureau KurePublic Employment Security Office
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare HiroshimaQuarantine stationKure branch office
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismChugoku Regional Development BureauHiroshima National Highway Office Kure National Highway Branch Office
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism China Regional Development Bureau Hiroshima Port / Airport Development Office Kure Port Branch Office
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismChina Department of TransportationKure Maritime Office
- Japan Coast GuardSixth District Coast Guard HeadquartersKure Maritime Security Department
- SDFHiroshimaRegional Cooperation HeadquartersKure Regional Office
- JMSDFKure Base(Kure District General ManagerWait)
- Library-The generic name for the 7 libraries is the Kure City Library.In addition to this, there is a simple handling base for library materials.
- Kure City Central Library
- Kure City Kureshihiro Library
- Kure City Showa Library
- Kure City Kawajiri Library
- Kure City Ondo Library
- Kureshikurahashi Library, Kure City
- Kure City Yasuura Library
- Sports Facilities
- Major parks
Water supply facility
- Kure City Waterworks and Sewerage Bureau
Major medical institutions
- National Hospital Organization Kure Medical Center
- China Industrial Accident Hospital
- Kure Mutual Aid Hospital
Large commercial facility
- The following 3 facilitiesKure Port/Yamato MuseumからKure StationFor up toPedestrian deckIt is connected by.
- Youme Town Kure - IzumiThe largest in Kure City operated byShopping center.. The 2nd floor itself forms part of the pedestrian deck.
- Rekure - Kure Station OfMarshalling yardA commercial building built by redeveloping.There is also a hot spring facility in the building.
- Crest --The station building of Kure Station.
- --A commercial building on Rengadori.There is also a movie theater in the hall.
The only department store in the city in front of Kure stationSogo Kure storeHowever, it closed in January 2013.
- --Nakadori.Full-covered arcade shopping street.
Until 1949Kure ShimbunExisted.
・ Monthly Kureban (Kure Town Magazine) First published in 1987
After the warFormer Navy Port City Conversion LawAs a result, the manufacturing industry of shipbuilding, machinery, steel, metal, etc. centered on the Kure Naval Arsenal site was developed.
- List of major industries
- shipbuilding (Japan Marine United）
- Steel (Nippon Steel,Yodogawa Steel Works）
- machine (IHI,Mitsubishi Heavy Industries,Shin Nippon Machinery）
- Automobile (U-Shin）
- 金属Product (Daikure）
- Gunpowder(Chinese medicine）
- fountain pen (Sailor fountain pen）
- Precision machinery (Disco,Mitutoyo）
- Papermaking (Prince materia）
- Lumber (Chinese wood)
- Brush(Kawajiri brush）
Sister city/friendship city
- sister city
|Population distribution by age in Kure City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Kure City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Kure City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
The past and present populations of Kure City and the population ratio to Hiroshima Prefecture in the city area at that time are as follows...In addition, Kure City was between 2003 and 2005.Shimo-kamagari Town-Kawashiri Town-Ondo Town-Kurahashicho-Kamagari Town-Yasuura Town-Toyohama Town-ToyomachiWas incorporated.
University/College of Technology
- Hiroshima Bunka Gakuen University
- Hiroshima International UniversityKure Campus
- Kure National College of Technology
- Independent administrative agencyNational Hospital OrganizationKure Nursing School attached to Kure Medical Center
- Kure Mutual Aid HospitalNursing college
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kure Mitsuda High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kure Miyahara High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Hiro High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kure Showa High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kure Technical High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kure Commercial High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Ondo High School
- Kure Municipal Kure High School
- Kure Port High School
- Kure Aoyama High School
- Shimizugaoka High School
Junior high school
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kure Special Needs School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kure Minami Special Needs School
Facilities other than school education
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Hiroden Bus
- China JR Bus
- Setouchi Sanko
- Connecting Osaki-Shimojima, Teshima, Kami-kamagari, Shimo-kamagari and Chugokurosai Hospital in Hiromachi, Kure
- Sanyo Bus
- Operates Osakikamijima (Osakikamijima Town), Osakishitajima, and Teshima (Kure City).Hiroshima-Kami-kamagari / Toyohama / Toyo LineThe express bus "Tobishima Liner" also operates.
- General national road
- Akinada Islands communication bridge(Aki Nada Tobishima Kaido)
- Sazanami skyline
- China Nature Trail --Karahata Iwayama Route,Haigamineroot,NoroyamaRoute, Utsumi / Niga route.
- Average students age
- 50.47 years old (male: 48.14 years old, female: 52.62 years old)
- Kure city model
- Health business started by Kure City in 2005.Aiming to improve the health of citizens and prevent their aggravationReceiptWe analyzed various data of specific medical examinations and implemented measures according to the extraction results.As a result, it is said that it led to the optimization of medical expenses. In 2014,Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareTaken as an example of anticipating the "Data Health Plan".
- Kure Post Office ：737-00xx、737-08xx、737-09xx、737-85xx、737-86xx、737-87xx
- Japan Post: 737-12xx
- Kurahashi Post Office: 737-13xx
- Hiro Post Office : 737-01xx
- Kami-kamagari Post Office: 737-04xx, 737-03xx[Annotation 2]
- Kawajiri Post Office: 737-26xx, 737-25xx[Annotation 3]
- Mitarai Post Office: 734-03xx, 734-01xx[Annotation 4]
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
- Sannose Gohonjin Arts and Culture Center (used as a lodging facility for the Tsushima feudal clan, who served as a guide for the diplomatic mission of the Edo period and the Joseon Tongsinsa)
- A stall(Kuramoto Dori)
- Former Sawahara family residence
- Irifuneyama Park
- JMSDFKure District General Administration Building (formerlyKure Guard OfficeGovernment building)
- Japan Coast Guard Museum
- Hill Overlooking Historic Areas
- Nagasako Park(Old Navy Cemetery)
- Areikarasukojima(In front of the former Kure Naval Arsenal Headquarters)
- Seto of Ondo
- Ondonoseto Park (Seto Inland Sea National Park）
- Romantic Beach Karuga (Karuga Seaside Park)
- Kure Portopia Park
- Staircase houses in both castles, seven bends
- Two hundred stairs-movie "Sea monkeyLocation
- Niko Park- Kure Municipal Niko StadiumOther
- Noroyama(Seto Inland Sea National Park）
- Resting mountain
- Green Hill Gohara
- Second-class gorgeSecond-class dam
- Honjo water source
- Kameyama Shrine
- Nobuhito TakamatsuOld house (Shunzanso) --Shingu Town (disassembled in December 2010)
- Kiyomi FujiiBirthplace-Yakeyamacho (disassembled in 2018)
- Tanaka small MasamasaHome / Church-Higashi Mitsuda Town
- Greenpia Setouchi
- Rantokaku Museum
- Prefectural beach
- Mitarai(Osaki Shimojima)- Important traditional buildings preservation area, The building that prospered as a port of call during the Edo period remains.
- Nagato Shipbuilding History Museum
Festivals and events
- Kure Minato Festival May 4orMay 4
- Kure Maritime Fireworks Festival October
- Kameyama Shrine Festival May 10-May 10
- Fusae Ota(政治家,Member of the House of Councilors）
- Shinnen Tagaya(政治家, OriginalJapanese Socialist PartySecretary General）
- Hiroyuki Masuoka(OriginalLDPMember of the House of Representatives-Minister of Health）
- Churyō Morii(OriginalSocialist PartyMember of the House of Representatives, Minister of Health and Welfare)
- Mitsuo Mitani(OriginalDemocratic PartyMember of the House of RepresentativesHiroshima 5 wardsElection)
- Soramoto Seiki(Former Democratic Party member of the House of RepresentativesHiroshima 4 wardsElection)
- Noriyuki Kumamoto(OriginalTokyoSetagayaWard mayor)
- Shunji Kono(Governor of Miyazaki Prefecture)
- Kazutoshi Komura(Former Mayor of Kure, formerJapan Sewerage AssociationChairman)
- Yoshiaki Niihara(Mayor Kure, formerMint(President)
- Kozaburo Miyahara(Former member of the House of Representatives, Chairman of the Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly)
- Kozaburo Miyahara(Former member of the House of Representatives)
- Toshihiko Kanemura(Hiroshima High CourtGeneral Judge, FormerYamaguchi District CourtLong)
- Tsunehiko Maeda(OriginalOsaka District Public Prosecutor's OfficeSpecial Investigation DepartmentProsecutor）
- Yuko Takemori(Japan Federation of Bar AssociationsVice-president)
- Mika Yokota(Agriculture, Forestry and FisheriesOfficials,ToyamaDeputy Governor）
- Jun Akimitsu(physicist-Osaki ShimojimaFrom)
- Yasunori Arano(Historian）
- Hideyo Arisaka(Linguist）
- Kenichi Iga(OriginalTokyo Institute of TechnologyPresident)
- Tadashi Okanouchi(Hosei UniversityProfessor of Faculty of Sociology)
- Atsushi Kajii(Kyoto UniversityProfessor, Institute of Economic Research)
- Ken Kawai(OriginalHitotsubashi UniversityPresident)
- Gao qiao shen(OriginalToho UniversityAssociate Professor, Faculty of Medicine)
- Furuhisa(world Heritagescholar）
- Yasunori Matogawa(Space engineer）
- Niroku Tateishi(Kitakyushu City UniversityHonorary professor,Kyoto Women's UniversityFaculty of Law)
- (OriginalHiroshima UniversityPresident, opera singer)
- Shigeo Morino(Chinese literary）
- Kiichiro Aomori(Oil Japanese and Western paper wholesaler, Hiroshima prefecture large taxpayer)
- Kyoichi Aomori(Timber dealer, Hiroshima prefecture large taxpayer)
- Mitsuru Izumo(EuglenaPresident.Made from EuglenaBio fuelResearcher)
- Jiro Okuhara(Chairman of Kotobuki Industry, Chairman of Kure Chamber of Commerce)
- Mansuke Tagawa(President of Tagawa Bank)
- Jinjiro Mizuno(4rd generation,Goyo Constructionfounder)
- Hatsune Hidenobu(Aohatafounder)
- Yukitaka Ishii(Kyushu passenger railwayFirst president)
- Hiroshi Yoshino(FeliCa・ President of FeliCa Networks)
- Shigehiro Nakajima(FUJIFILM Holdings8th president, formerJapan Chemical Industry AssociationVice-president)
- Yoshiharu Noda(Sands EntertainmentChairman)
- (Japan ArchonFirst president, chairman)
- Tosaku Masuoka(Masuoka group-Steel buildingFounder of)
- Shigetaka Masuoka(Masuoka Architectural 2nd President, Steel Building 3rd President)
- Seigo Masuoka(Masuoka Architectural 3rd President)
- (Former President of Nissho Iwai)
- Hidematsu Sumiyoshi(Businessman and philanthropist involved in infrastructure construction in prewar Taiwan. Born in Hiromura, Kamo-gun)
- Satoshi Ikeda(Shikoku Broadcastingannouncer)
- Shizue Oda(Radio personality）
- Satoshi Kawasaki(TV West Japanannouncer)
- Tatsuya Mori(Documentary filmmaker, TV documentary director, non-fiction writer)
- Ko Yoshida(China broadcastingannouncer)
- Yoshi Segawa(Yamaguchi broadcastingannouncer)
- Chie Harada(TV Osakaannouncer)
- Yasuchi Miyawaki(Hiroshima TV Broadcastannouncer)
- (Radio personality）
- Mayumi Nakagawa(Hiroshima FM Broadcastannouncer)
- Ai Yokomachi(Free announcer)
- Masao Sueda(Former NHK announcer)
- Reio Omachi(Nippon TVannouncer)
- Yuri Tamura(China Broadcasting Announcer)
- Kazuhisa Okubo(ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン）
- Junko Ogawa(singer)
- Kenji Okahira(Musician, ex19 (Juke)）
- Akira Sakata(jazzSaxophonePerformer)
- Megumi Ohashi(作曲家・ Arranger)
- Akira Okamoto(Composer)
- Hitomi Shimatani(singer）
- Koji Takata(Composer)
- Michiru Castle(singer)
- Masami Tsutsui(Former singer)
- Masae Kowaki(Former singer)
- Shogo Hamada(Musician)
- Kanji Choshi(Musician)
- Bluem of Youth(Musician)
- Yamamoto(Music producer）
- Machico(Singer / voice actor)
- Shunsaku Ikehata(Writer）
- Toshio Otani(Film director）
- Minori Kanenaga(talent)
- Kamiyama Shigeru(An actor）
- Yusuke Sasaki(Comedian Comedy combination magnet）
- Rika Furukawa(talent)
- (Film director)
- Miyuki Matsuki(Voice actor）
- Kawahara Sabu(Actor)
- Kensaku Hara(Actor)
- (Takarazuka Opera Company graduate, Former actress)
- Soichiro Komatsu(Film director)
- Issei Okihara(Actor)
- Kazuto Amano(Movie producer,Toei）
- Shutaro Nagata(Art designer, art producer,TBS）
- Akihiko Miura(Comedian Comedy combination identity）
- Kimio Kataoka(Movie producer)
- Soya Kaya(Comedian Kagaya）
- Naoko Nobutomo(Film director)
- Hiromu Ono(manga artist）
- Saburo Kuroda(poets)
- Dongfeng Takahiro(manga artist)
- Hideko Tachikake(manga artist)
- Tanaka small Masamasa(作家）
- Takashi Tajima(Original author）
- Shinichi Hosoma(manga artist)
- Shinji Wada(manga artist)
- Koshi Akeda(Photographers）
- Shioka Adachi(Flower arrangement）
- Naoji Ueda (彫刻家）
- Kiyoshi Sori(Japanese painter）
- Gyokuju Funada(Japanese painter)
- Mizufune Rokushu (Sculptor,Printmaker)
- Kunzo Minami(Western painter）
- Junpei Nakama -(Former professionalBasketball player）
- Shohei Nakama - (ProfessionalBasketball player, Junpei Nakama's younger brother)
- Kou Masanobu(Bicycle racer）
- Yuji Shimamoto(Karate)
- Shuji Muramatsu(Boat rider）
- Wu Hakuho(Chinese martial arts）
- Kuzo(Edo periodRussiaDrifter to)
- Taro Amano(architect)
- Akita University(Student activist）
- Hideo Iwakuro(soldier,Army Nakano Schoolas well as the Kyoto Sangyo UniversityFounder)
- Kozo Minou(OriginalYakuza）
- Tatsuo Yamamura(Yakuza）
- Moriyuki Hadani(Yakuza）
- Hironari Nakano(Go player）
- Harukichi Nakamura(Adventurer・ From former Toyomachi)
- Ishiizumi Monk (Jodo ShinshuMonk, private school in Kure)
- Daimon Miko(A fictional character. The drama "Doctor X-Surgeon, Michiko Daimon-』The hero.Performance:Ryoko Yonekura）
Person with connection
- Takebei Iwakoshi(Hiroshima Prefecture large taxpayer, President of Japan Miso) --In Kure CityJapanese inn-CookingRun a business.
- Tomoko Yamazaki(Nonfiction writer) -Spend a period of childhood in Kure.
- Sayuri Kokusei(talent)-From 16 to 18 years old,Self-defense personnelLived for two and a half years due to the transfer of his father.Onyanko ClubWhen he made his debut in Kure, he was originally from Kure.
Special product, specialty
- Honey bun: Honey shop
- Otori Manju: Tenmeido
- Kureyama Senbei: Matsudaya
- Tsubaki Manju: Hiromiya, a famous confectionery
- Fry cake : SmallAn-doughnut.Okinawa OfFried sweetsSata andagiIs similar to.The one made by "Fukuzumi" near the brick street is famous.
- Surprised bun : Imagawayaki-like sweets with cream at the store opposite the above frying cake store.
- Sake : Moon after rain, Ouchiyama, Mizuryu,Chifuku・ Chiemori ・ Nissho crown ・ Hakutenryu ・ Fujiju ・ Treasure sword ・ High tide ・Dove・ Hakuko ・ Mitani Haru ・ Ondo no Seto
- Kawajiri brush
- Melon bread : The shape is different from the national "melon bread"custard creamIs included.The nationwide "melon bread" is called "koppe bread" in Kure City.
- Tomaya's ice cream
- Large mandarin orangeDaicho Lemon..Former Toyomachi district specialty.
- Kure cold noodles
Works set in Kure
- Literary works
- Kiyoshi Shigematsu"Before Run"
- Tokutomi Roka"Nature and Life" There is a description of Ondo Town
- Mosuke Mamiya"Decay Watchtower" Set in Kurahashi Island
- Yoshichi Miyachi"Smell of soot" "Wanderer Tomizo"
- Seiichi Morimura"Death vessel"
- Sumika Kawabe"To Judith of burn marks"
- Tanaka small Masamasa "Amen Father"
- TV drama
- Anime, games
- "Prism ♢ Re collection!』\ There are depictions reminiscent of Kure, such as special products such as melon bread and Bijutsukan Dori.
- ^ Then, the lyrics are written by Kiyoshi Matsumoto (no trust) and the composition is written by Kiyomi Fujii (PD)..
- ^ The "737-03xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Shimo-kamagari Post Office. Transferred to Kami-kamagari Post Office in 2021 due to the elimination of collection and delivery stations at Shimo-kamagari Post Office.
- ^ The "737-25xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Yasuura Post Office. Transferred to Kawajiri Post Office in 2021 due to the elimination of collection and delivery stations at Yasuura Post Office.
- ^ The "734-01xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Toshima Post Office. Transferred to Mitarai Post Office in 2006 due to the elimination of collection and delivery of Toshima Post Office.
- ^ "Normal value download”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/6Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/6Browse.
- ^ Population by town (Basic Resident Register)
- ^ A-1 Change of city area A-2 Location and area A-3 Area of land --Kure City(area)
- ^ Public facilities in the city (from "Citizen's Life Guide") --Kure City (with map)
- ^ Population registered in Basic Resident Register as of March 23, 3
- ^ "Re: Please tell me the origin of the name of Kure City.". Kure Navi Anything Question Box. Tourism Promotion Division, Ministry of Industry, Kure City (January 2009, 1). As of May 27, 2013オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2012/7/28Browse.
- ^ "Kure City Emblem". City overviewKure City. 2017/2/11Browse.
- ^ a b History of Kure City | Kure City
- ^ 5 Municipal abolition, boundary change and name change[Broken link] Statistics Division, General Affairs Bureau, Hiroshima Prefecture
- ^ Notification No. 35 of the Ministry of Interior on September 63, XNUMX[Broken link]"Act No. 21 of the 1st year of the Meiji era, Article 126, Kure-cho, Aki-gun, Hiroshima Prefecture, designated as the enforcement site of the city, October 35, 10, the enforcement of the Yori city system."
- ^ Chronology "Etajima Town History" p545, Etajima Town History Edition, Council Edition, October 2001, 10,National bibliographic number:20196683
- ^ "History of Etajima Town" p546
- ^ Ending material "History of Yasuura Town" p1073, edited by Yasuura Town History Committee, published on March 2004, 3
- ^ "History of Etajima Town" p549
- ^ "17 people buried in Kure landslide" "Asahi Shimbun" July 26, 7 16rd page
- ^ “50 여년 Mae 66 인의 Northbound 저지 공작 대를 아십니까”. Chosun Ilbo(July 2011, 4) 2011/4/30Browse.
- ^ "Outflow of police box, etc. about 20 life filling" "Asahi Shimbun" July 42, 7 morning edition, 10th edition, 12th page
- ^ "History of Yasuura Town" p1085
- ^ ○ Kure City Song --Kure City
- ^ Kure City Song,J-WID(Japan Music Copyright Association）
- ^ "National Municipal Handbook, Reiwa 01 Edition" (First Law) p.337
- ^ "Mayors of Japan" Volume 3, compilation of successive governors, 1985. "Asahi Shimbun』.
- ^ a b c d "Hiroshima Gentleman Directory"Kure Ichinobe 1-24 pages (National Diet Library Digital Collection). Retrieved November 2021, 1.
- ^ a b "National Mayor's Inscription XNUMXth Anniversary of Autonomy"Page 53 (National Diet Library Digital Collection). Retrieved February 2021, 2.
- ^ Keelung City and Kure City, Hiroshima Prefecture Conclude Sister Cities
- ^ a b c d Census-Hiroshima homepage
- ^ Situation of municipalities after the merger - Hiroshima Prefecture
- ^ (PDF) --Hiroshima Electric Railway (December 2010, 12)
- ^ “Abolition ceremony Kure to see off the last bus service”.Chugoku Shimbun. (April 2012, 4) 2012/4/2Browse.
- ^ "Kure Hiroden Bus starts operation".Chugoku Shimbun. (April 2012, 4) 2012/4/2Browse.
- ^ Kure city model
- ^ "Yurin”. HoriPro. As of December 2018, 12オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2021/1/13Browse.
- ^ Kure City, Hiroshima Prefecture --Sayuri Kokusho Official Blog November 2016, 11
- ^ Hiroshima, the Japanese technique that the world wants to know!Shosuke Tanihara approaches craftsmanship --Hiroshima News Eating Tinger January 2014, 1
- ^ TIM God's homework
- "Hiroshima Gentlemen's Directory" National Education Promotion Company, 1917.
- Imperial Autonomous Society "National Mayor's Inscription 1938th Anniversary of Autonomy System Implementation" Imperial Autonomous Society, XNUMX.
ChugokuThen.Hiroshima metropolitan area,Okayama metropolitan areaNext to the location of the non-prefectural officeMetropolitan areaThe fifth largest in JapanFukuyama metropolitan areaCentral city of. The metropolitan area straddles the prefectural border and is closely related geographically and historically.OkayamaSpreading to the Igasa region, Okayama metropolitan area,Takamatsu metropolitan areaTogether withEast Seto Economic AreaIt may be recognized as.The world's largest single business establishment with cumulative crude iron production of 4 million tonsPig iron integrated steel mill(JFE Steel) Is a heavy industrial city..Has an annual production capacity of 1300 million tons in the cityCrude steelJapan's largest production.. In addition, steel-related industries, shipbuilding, machinery industries, etc. will be concentrated. The industrial output in the city is 2 trillion yen and the number of industrial establishments is 1200.San'in districtBeyondKochiBoasting four times the size of Japan.
Municipal system enforcementOnomichi(Meiji 31),Kure(Meiji 35) Be late5th year of TaishoBefore the war, it was just a small city, but after the war,Bingo Industrial Development Special AreaThe economic scale has expanded rapidly with industrialization.Seto Inland SeaIt became one of the major cities of.The city areaChugoku Mountains(Kamiishi Plateau)・Fukuyama Plain-Geiyo Islands(Bingo archipelago) etc.Ashida River OfDelta zoneとFukuyama DomainSpread over the reclamation plain based on the development of Nitta.Sanyo Shinkansen-Sanyo road-National Route 2-Sanyo LineAnd an important trunk line in western Japan traverses the city and is an international portFukuyama PortIt has become a key point of transportation such as..Of the central stationFukuyama station TheHopeIn addition to stoppingFukushio LineAnd manyTransit BusIt is the starting point of the routeLong-distance over 10 routes, which is very common as a local city where non-prefectural offices are locatedExpress BusIt is the gateway from the eastern part of Hiroshima prefecture to the western part of Okayama prefecture.[Source required]
It is said that it has a unique temperament that is different from Hiroshima City and Okayama Prefecture due to historical background.. ThatMetropolitan areaAlthough it is not the prefectural capital due to its scale,Land Transport Office(Fukuyama number), area code 084 for telephone number, 720 postal code, etc. may be treated as if it were the location of the prefectural office...It has many large companies including listed companies for its urban population, including world-class steel and shipbuilding companies, and has a concentration of R & D bases for small and medium-sized companies and large companies...It used to boast a large commercial cluster in the cityFukuyama SogoWithdraw,The remarkable decline of the city center has become a problem.
Fukuyama CitySeto Inland SeaLocated at the southeastern end of Hiroshima Prefecture in the central part of.
MiharaNorthernYamato TownSourceAshida RiverBuilt by reclamation projects since the Edo period and the delta area that extends to the mouth of the riverFukuyama PlainThere is a city center in. The southern tip of the citySeto Inland SeaFacing the northern mountainous area, the altitude is about 400-500 meters.Kibi plateauThe popular name at the southwest end "Kamiishi PlateauIt is formed from the southern end. This is Okayama PrefectureKurashikiPour intoTakahashi RiverTributaryOdagawaIt is a basin.
The city area is roughly divided into the former Fukuyama city, the eastern part (Zao, Kasuga) area, the southern part (Tomo, Numakuma) area, the Matsunaga (former Matsunaga city) area, and the northern part (Kannabe, Ekiya, Kamo) area. It depends on the situation. The former Fukuyama City incorporated the surrounding local governments one after another, but the eastern part was blocked by the prefectural border and the southern part was blocked by the sea, so the city area expanded to the northern and western parts. As a result, the center of Fukuyama City is biased to the southeast of the city area. On the other hand from the centerOkayamaIbara,KasaokaThe distance to is smaller than the western and northern ends of Fukuyama City. AlsoFukuyama metropolitan areaSpreadIbara,KasaokaIn the meantime, the continuity of the urban area is high, and cooperation across prefectural borders is widely seen in the political, economic and private sectors.
- Fukuyama CitySeto Inland SeaIt belongs to the ceremony climate, and even in Hiroshima prefecturePrecipitation amountLess (about 1200mm per year)RiverThe feature is that the flow rate of is small. For this reason, river pollution is remarkable, especially in urbanized areas.SewerIn many places, although some areas have been improved by businessWater pollutionIs a problem. Small amount of running waterEstuary weirFlows north and south due to the disappearance of brackish water due toAshida RiverIs heavily polluted in the middle and downstream,Water quality TheChugoku OfFirst-class riverHas been recording worst 24 for 38 consecutive years until 1.
- The northern half of the city and west of the Ashida RiverChugoku MountainsIt has become a mountainous area.Vegetation The平野The closer to the departmentRed pineMany tend to be monotonous. Mountain rangeweathering-ErosionSusceptible tograniteBecause there are manyups and downsHowever, many valleys are formed mainly along the river. The highest peak in the cityKibi plateauKyonokamiyama at the southern end is 611m above sea level, the second place is Jakuenzan in the northern part of Ekiyamachi, 2m, and the third place is Kasakiyama in the northern part of Kamocho, 546m. There is also partly limestone geology in the northern part of Yamanomachi, especiallyTakahashi RiverTributaryOdagawaThere is the Sararu Gorge that makes up the valley, and there are also nearby scenic spots related to limestone, such as "Yagawa's Klippe" and "Ueharadani Limestone Giant Pebble", a natural monument of the prefecture. Next to each otherIbaraLimestone quarry (Yoshii mining plant) Is also available.
- South sideSeto Inland Sea(Bingo Nada) Spreads and many islands are scattered, but few islands belong to Fukuyama City.Off the coast of Fukuyama City, it is located almost in the center of the Seto Inland Sea, and the difference in full-tide is very large, exceeding 2 m on average, and the speed of the ocean current is partially very fast.The waves are calm and the wave height is usually less than 50 cm, and even if it is rough, it is about 2 m.(I.e.There are no records damaged by. However, 17th year of Meiji (1884 The high waves caused by the typhoon caused severe damage. The largest island in the city is Tajima and the mainland (Numakuma Peninsula) Is a bridge. The seabed is not undulating, and the water depth is about 30 m at the deepest. Once off the coast of Fukuyama City, there were many tidal flats and was blessed with abundant nature, but most of them were reclaimed from the Edo period and the Japan Steel Pipe Fukuyama WorksJFE Steel) It has disappeared due to land reclamation of construction. Currently due to the effects of household and industrial wastewater, etc.Fukuyama PortThe surrounding area is very polluted, and the seawater may turn brown or milky white, especially in summer.But,TomonouraMost of the area along the coast is not very transparent, but it is very beautiful (for the Seto Inland Sea) if it goes off about 5km offshore.
- There are few earthquakes, and no record has been found in history that caused significant damage. For this reason, until recentlyEarthquake blank areaIt was said that in 2000Tottori-ken Seibu EarthquakeWith a seismic intensity of less than 5, 2001Geiyo EarthquakeBut I recorded a seismic intensity of less than 5. However, there is no human injury in either case. Active faults have not been confirmed until recently, but in 2002 it became clear that there was a "Chajahara Fault" with a class B activity from the Kamo/Miyuki district in the north to the Matsunaga district in the west., Traces of activity since at least the 3rd century have been found.
Fukuyama City is typical due to the influence of topography and location.Seto Inland Sea climateIs. The summer monsoon is blocked by the Shikoku Mountains, and the winter monsoon is blocked by the Chugoku Mountains. For this reason, the weather and humidity are stable throughout the year, and the months of precipitation are bimodal: May, June, and July (during rainy season) and September (during autumn rain and typhoon). The amount of precipitation in the moon (midsummer) is extremely low, and it greatly dents on the rain temperature chart.
Winter:からSpring:OverMainland ChinaFlows in fromYellow sandIs often observed. Also in winterBelow freezingThere are days when it goes down.Pacific highCovered insummerIs unique to the Seto Inland Sea coastcalmOccurs during the daytemperatureExceeds 35°CIntense heat-Extreme heatThere are days when.. There is little snowfall, and snowfall on flat areas is rare.
|Climate of Fukuyama Special Area Meteorological Observatory (Matsunaga-cho, Fukuyama City, altitude 2m)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||17.4|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||9.8|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||4.6|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||0.0|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−8.1|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||38.5|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5 mm)||5.7||7.6||10.3||9.9||9.6||11.6||10.7||7.2||9.3||7.8||6.5||6.5||102.8|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||139.8||138.6||174.8||191.4||211.5||162.4||193.5||221.8||165.6||174.3||150.7||145.6||2,069.8|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1942-present)|
- HiroshimaOnomichi,Fuchu-shi,Kamiishi DistrictKamiishi Kogen Town
- KagawaMitoyo,Kanonji,Nakatado-gunTadotsu Town,EhimeImabari,Niihama,Shikokuchuo City,Saijo City,Ochi-gunUeshima Town(In each areaSeto Inland SeaAdjacent to each other)
Than beforeChugoku / Shikoku regionThen.Hiroshima city-Okayama City-Matsuyama City-KurashikiIt is the fifth largest population size after.Great Heisei mergerAdjacent toBed townAs a result of the transfer of 4 towns, the population is about 46 (Estimated population) Became.
Total fertility rateIs very high for a city of this size. In 2012, it was 1742 with 208th place out of all 1.71 municipalities. 30 as a prefecture with a population of 1.63 or moreNahaAichi prefecture岡 崎 市Is significantly higher than the number one.
|Fukuyama City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Fukuyama City Age and Gender Population Distribution (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Fukuyama City (equivalent area) population changes
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Region / dialect
City badgeBatIs a mountain design. Also, the city emblem is drawn in yellow on black. This is a famous architect from Fukuyama when the municipal system came into effect in 1917.Takeda GoichiHe was involved in the request. About originFukuyama CastleThe area with the mosque was once called the bat mountain, and the bat was originally an auspicious animal due to the influence of Chinese thought. It was chosen as a motif because of its origin theory. In fact, in the early Meiji eraHakodate WarSometimes participated as a new government armyFukuyama DomainTroops are participating in the war with the flag of this bat.
There are roses (established in 1985) and chrysanthemums (established in 2003) as "city flowers". In the 2000s, a mark imitating roses was drawn in publications in the city, or due to roses in the city's facilities. Sometimes the name was used, and the rose was treated according to the “city emblem”,2013 From then on, the symbol of the roses will be used differently depending on the purpose, centering on the official emblem of Mt.
Infrastructure development environment
- Water supplyIs supplied to almost the entire city. It was built by Katsunari Mizuno in the Edo period.Fukuyama Old Water SupplyIt is used until the war and modern water supply was established in the Taisho era and continues to the present day. Sawa, a part of these old waterworks and the first modern water purification plant constructedSawashiroyama ParkIt is preserved as a cultural property. Today's major water purification plants are in Senda, Nakatsuhara, and Minoshima. And especially in the Kannabe areagroundwaterRich in.
- SewerHas a penetration rate of 65.5%(Population rate before the merger of Kannabe town area) Most of the urban areas can be discharged to public sewers.MajorSewage treatment plantIs the Ashida River Purification Center (Minooki Town), Shinhama Treatment Plant, and Matsunaga Treatment Plant.
- Power isChina Electric PowerSupply at. In the city as a supply sourceSetouchi joint thermal power Fukuyama Kyodo Power Station and FukuyamaRDFThere is a thermal power plant. It will also be the first in the Chugoku region in December 2011.Mega solar, Fukuyama solar power plant started operation off the coast of Minoh.
- City Gas TheFukuyama gasAvailable in most of the old city.
List of town names
Major mountains, rivers and islands
- Main mountains: (611 m・ The highest peak in the city, Fujio, Shinichicho, Fukuyama City),Jaensan(546 m, Ekiya-cho, Fukuyama-shi), (438 m, Kumano-cho, Fukuyama-shi),Mt. Zao(226m, Senda-cho, Fukuyama City)
- Main rivers: First-class riversAshida River, Tributary of Ashida RiverSetogawa,, Kamo River,Takaya River, First-class riverTakahashi RiverTributaryOdagawa
- Main islands: Hashirijima,Uji Island,Tajima,Yokoshima,Sensuijima,Bentenjima, (*Minoshima was an island before the war)
- Main ponds :,Oike Hattori,,,Chizuka Pond, And many others
- Fukuyama dialectWas called in this areaBingo valveA dialect based on.Okayama dialectLike the dialect of the Higashi Sanyo regionContinuous vowelThere is a strong tendency for fusion, for example, red (akai) is pronounced as [akæː] (akai).On the other handMikawa dialectとCommon expressionThe feature is that is used, and it is possible to draw a clear line with the Okayama dialect.Even within Okayama Prefecture, the areas that used to be the former Fukuyama domain, such as Ibara City and Kasaoka City, are almost the same as the Fukuyama dialect.Dialects of the Aki region such as Hiroshima city from the prefecture name (Hiroshima dialect), ButHiroshimaOnce in the westAkiOwned the regionHiroshima DomainAnd dominated the Bingo region in the eastFukuyama DomainBecause it was divided into two, there is a large difference in dialects within the prefecture.
- Tomonoura, which has prospered by shipping since ancient times in the cityAboveSome areas are influenced by dialects.
Although there is no designated gang headquarters in Fukuyama city, it is the fifth generation in eastern KasaokaAsano group, The third generation in Nishi OnomichiKyodo-kaiHeadquarters.The city is headquartered by the second generation Nakaoka group, a secondary organization of the Asano group, and the third generation Shimomori group (Shimorigumi), a secondary organization of the third generation Kyodokai.
- Otsunomura robbery murder case - 1945 (Showa20 years)
- Taizhou-kun murder case - 1984 (59)
- Fukuyama City family murder case - 1988 (63)
- Fukuyama city lonely old woman murder case - 1992 (Heisei4 years)
- Hotel Prince Fire - 2012 (24)
|Total algebra||Name||Inauguration||Retirement date|
|First generation||1916 October||1926 October|
|Second generation||Nakano Arimitsu||1927 October||1938 October|
|Three generations||1938 October||1944 October|
|Fourth generation||Koji Mitani||1944 October||1946 October|
|Five generations||Kazuichi Kobayashi||1946 May 3||1947 May 3|
|Six generations||Masao Fujii||1947 October||1955 October|
|Seven generations||Tokunaga Yutaka||1955 May 5||1970 May 5|
|Yatsushiro||Sadao Tateishi||1970 May 5||1979 May 7|
|Nine generations||Hiroshi Nakagawa||1979 May 8||1983 May 8|
|Ten generations||Makimoto Mikio||1983 May 8||1991 May 8|
|Eleventh generation||Miyoshi Akira||1991 May 8||2004 May 8|
|Twelve||Akane Haneda||2004 May 9||2016 May 9|
|Thirteen||Naoki Edahiro||2016 May 9||Incumbent|
Mayor / Deputy Mayor
- Chair Masakazu Ogawa
- Vice Chairman Yusuke Ota
- Parliamentary group (as of December 2021)
- Wednesday party 14 people
- Komeito 7
- Seiyukai 6 people
- Civic Union 4
- 3 members of Fukuyama City Council of the Japanese Communist Party
- Shinsei Club 3 people
- 1 independent
- 38 city council members
Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly (Fukuyama City Election District)
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Uda Shin||LDPHiroshima Prefectural Assembly|
|Kiyoshi Inaba||Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly Democratic Prefectural Government||No party membership|
|Masahiro Ishizu||KomeitoHiroshima Prefectural Assembly|
|Eiji Murakami||Hiroshima Reiwa||Independent|
|Ryoichi Oguma||Komeito Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly|
|Ryoji Miyoshi||Liberal Democratic Party Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly|
|Masahara Dehara||Liberal Democratic Party Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly|
|Yutaka Matoba||Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly Democratic Prefectural Government||No party membership|
|Tsuneo Tsuji||Japan Communist Party|
|Hiromichi Matsuoka||Liberal Democratic Party Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly|
House of Representatives
- Term of office: October 2021, 3 (Reiwa 10 years) --October 31, 2025 (Reiwa 7 years) ("49th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Hiroshima Prefecture 7st Ward(Fukuyama City)||Fumiaki Kobayashi||LDP||4||Constituency|
- 裁判 所
- Ministry of Justice
- Immigration Control Agency
- Hiroshima Immigration BureauFukuyama branch office
- Ministry of Defense
- SDFHiroshima Regional Cooperation Headquarters Fukuyama Regional Office
- Ministry of Finance
- Kobe CustomsFukuyama Customs Branch
- National Tax Agency
- Hiroshima National Taxation BureauFukuyama Tax Office
- Fuchu Tax Office (located under the jurisdiction of Fuchu City and Fukuyama City Northwest)
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Japan Coast Guard
- Sixth District Coast Guard HeadquartersOnomichi Coast Guard Fukuyama Coast Guard
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
Independent administrative agency
- Japan Pension ServiceFukuyama Pension Office
- National Research and Development AgencyNational Agriculture and Food Research InstituteWest Japan Agricultural Research Center
Hiroshima Prefecture Organization
- HiroshimaFukuyama Government Building (Miyoshi Town)
- Hiroshima Prefecture Fukuyama Passport Center (Higashisakura Town)
- Fukuyama, Hiroshima Prefecturechild consultation center(Seto Town)
- Hiroshima Prefecture Fukuyama Education Office (Miyoshi Town)
- Hiroshima Prefecture Eastern Driver's License Center(Tsunogo Town)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Cultural Center (Higashisakura Town, nickname: Est Park)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Eastern Industrial Technology Center (Higashi Fukatsu Town)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Fukuyama Higher Technical College (Yamate Town)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Fukuyama Shonen Nature House (Kanee Town)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Museum of History(Marunouchi)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Fukuyama Industry Exchange Center (Miyuki Town, nickname: Big Rose)
Fukuyama City Organization
Major organizations --As of May 2021, 3 (Reiwa 5)
- Mayor's office
- Planning and Finance Bureau
- General Affairs Bureau
- Economic Environment Bureau
- Health and Welfare Bureau
- Civic Affairs Bureau
- Fukuyama Municipal Hospital
- Construction Bureau
- Accounting manager
- Water and Sewerage Bureau
- Congress Secretariat
- Election Commission Secretariat
- Audit office
- Agricultural Committee Secretariat
- Fukuyama district firefighting association
- Board of education
Initiatives for the city environment
- 6 timesJapan's environmental capital contest to create a sustainable communityParticipate in
- As of January 2012, 24 (Heisei 1), certified by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry's Agency for Natural Resources and Energy as “Fukuyama City Next-Generation Energy Park”.
Almost the entire center of the present-day Fukuyama city was the tidal flat and the sea. Until recent yearsKannabe PlainIt was said that the sea was also called the "sea of holes", but this is now denied from the survey of the distribution of the ruins and the strata. If this name was given, it is highly likely that it was the present Fukuyama city that was reclaimed and landed in the Edo period. The center of the Bingo region in ancient timesBingo countryKokufuThe present location ofFuchu-shiIt was a whole area. Old to thisSanyo roadWas an important highway in the Chugoku region. It shows that the remnant was literally the station house (Yado station) of Sanyo Expressway in the place name of Ekiya town in the northern part of the city. The Sanyo Expressway included in the current Fukuyama city area was passed across the Kannabe Plain, and Fukatsu City, which was established as an outer port, was busy, and this area was the most prosperous area in Setouchi. (Near the current Fukuyama East IC)Yamato kingshipとKibiIt is the forefront of the power battle withYamato kingshipIt was also an important base of. Large-scale like the "Futakozuka Tumulus" large keyhole-shaped tomb moundAlso, it has a horizontal mouth stone gall that is rare except in Kinai.Old tombIs the leading one in the rest of the countryOld tombIt is an accumulation area. In the south of Bingo located in the central part of SetouchiHarborThere are many. Fukatsu, Tsunogo, Yoshitsu, Naratsu, Imazu, and other place names that mean ports are left today. And above all,Tomonoura TheManyoshuIt had been waiting for the wind, and it had a unique position since ancient times as a tide waiting port.
Many years in the Middle AgesAshida RiverThe present Fukuyama city gradually changed into land due to the sedimentation of the islands, and the manor gardens such as Honjo and Kinosho were formed.KusadoThe port city, called However, it is believed that the use of port facilities in this town became difficult due to the sedimentation of the Ashida River (the ruins disappeared due to the dredging of the Ashida River). On the other hand, the area of Fuktsu Island called Fukatsu Highland, which has been developed today, has developed into a financial base in Setouchi and has made a great contribution to the subsequent establishment of the Fukuyama domain. In the Heian periodTomoToClearestBy Sekanji Temple,KukaiIt became a base of mission for each of Western Japan, such as the construction of Iouji Temple byNorthern and Northern DynastiesThere were several battles between the North and South dynasties, and valuable cultural assets such as the Five-Storied Pagoda of Jingan Temple were lost. In the Warring States period, the Bingo regionMr. MouriMomentumAmakoIt became a place of base battle with the groupGinzan Castle,Kannabe CastleMany castles were built.
The early modern period
Azuchi-Momoyama PeriodWhen it comes toMr. MouriIn the Tomo, under the protection of Mr. Mohri,Muromachi Shogunate15nd shogunYoshiaki AshikagaStayed (Bingo countrychecking).Battle of SekigaharaAfter thatFukushima,KannabeとTomoA branch was set up in.1619 Mr. FukushimaReformByTokugawa IeyasuIs a cousin ofMizuno KatsunariAs a wedge of the shogunate towards the leading foreigners of Western JapanBingo countrySoutheastChinaGiven 10 stones in the southwest,Fukuyama DomainIs established. Katsunari is a new castle in Fukatsu Village and Nogami Village in Fukatsu County, which was a tidal flat at the time (Fukuyama Castle)Whencastle townTo build this townFukuyamaI named it. Therefore, the history of Fukuyama to this day isGenwa8 years(1622 ). In addition, the initial constituent territory isBingo country OfFukatsu-gun,Anna-gun,Numakuma-gun Kamiishi District Shinji Ashida-gun,China OfOda District,Gogetsu-gunWas the majority of each. Mr. Mizuno is from EdoKanda JosuiThe second largest water supply network (Fukuyama Old Water Supply) Was maintained, the canal was pulled from the Seto Inland Sea to the castle, and a large convoy was organized and moored under the castle. Giving land free of charge in industrial developmentJikoTo promote the castle by exemptingKanei7 years(1630 ) Is said to be the first in JapanClanIssued. Also,RushThe tatami mats produced by the Fukuyama Domain, which controls the production ofBingo tableIt was called and was known as the finest product all over the country.In this way, the foundation of modern Fukuyama development was laid during the Mizuno period.afterwards,1698 In the 5th lordMizuno KatsuyoshiAt the death ofUnboxedAnd temporarily the entire Fukuyama domainHeavenAlthough it is said to be under the direct control of the Shogunate,1699 ToTadamasa MatsudairaWill be transposed. But,Tadamasa MatsudairaOnly 10 years later1710 ToIse countryKuwana DomainAnd transfer it to1710 ToMasakuni AbeWas transferred to Fukuyama. After that, Mr. Abe will continue until the Meiji RestorationBingo Fukuyama Domainchecking).
In Kannabe Town, Fukuyama CityBingo Kokubunji TempleHas been discovered.Kokufu TheKokubunjiBecause it is placed nearBingo KokufuIt may have been there, and excavation continues, but it has not been confirmed..
1871 ,Meiji Restoration OfAbandoned DomainByBingo countryFormer Fukuyama domainKamiishi District,Kofu DistrictHalf of theChinaOda District,Gogetsu-gunHave the majority ofFukuyama PrefectureWas established byFukuyama TownStipulated in. However, from now on, the administrative division will change rapidly,1871 ToFukuyama Prefecture TheFukatsuWas renamed to1872 )FukatsuとKurashiki PrefectureIs integratedOdaWas established by the prefectural office in Oda-gunKasaokaMoved to town. And1875 ToOda OkayamaWas transferred to the next year (1876 )OkayamaFrom the old Bingo countryNumakuma,Fukatsu,Anna,Cure,Ashida, 6 counties of god stoneHiroshimaWill be transferred to (Fukuyama Town is included in Fukatsu-gun). Under these circumstances,1891 ,May 9ToSanyo RailwayKasaoka-FukuyamaOpened in the same year, the same yearMay 11Fukuyama-OnomichiFukuyama-cho transformed into an industrial city when was opened.1898 May 10, Ashida-Shinji-gun and Fukatsu-Anna-gun are integrated respectively,Ashina-gun,Fuk'an CountyIs established. afterwards,1908 In the army41rd RegimentWas established in Fukuyama Town (Fuk'an County), the economy of the town developed and1913 May 4Fukuyama-cho incorporated Nogami and Miyoshi villages on December 12,Tomo Light Railway(Fukuyama-Tomo) opened the following year (1914 ）May 7ToRyobi Light Railway(Ryobi Fukuyama (1935 Abolished)-Fuchu-cho) opened and transportation facilities were improved,1916 Fukuyama Town was abolished,Fukuyama CityWas born.
After municipal enforcement
Fukuyama CityTaisho5 years(1916 ) It was born on July 7st as the 1rd city in Japan and after Hiroshima, Onomichi and Kure in Hiroshima prefecture.It is said that the population was 73 in the area centered on the old castle town when the city system came into effect.However, the road after its inauguration was not flat.Taisho 32,356 (Taisho 7) shortly after the city system came into effect1918 )Rice riotSpread to the city, and from August 8th to 15th of the same year, there were more than 16 participants in the protest rally, and there was an event in which police and military were dispatched to disband...In addition, the following year, Taisho 8 (Taisho XNUMX)1919 ) Was hit by a great flood, and at the end of the Taisho era, a plan was raised to abolish the 41st Army Regiment due to the effects of disarmament. The abolition of the 41 regiment could have led to the city's financial collapse, which was avoided by the city's petition.After that, Fukuyama City became the central city of the eastern part of Hiroshima Prefecture in place of Onomichi City, which has few plains and no room for development, due to the steady development and absorption and merger of surrounding villages to expand the city area. ..However, in 20 (1945 )ofFukuyama air raidThe city was devastated by this.
Most of the city has been burned down, and due to factors such as population growth due to the return of the repatriated people after the war, Fukuyama City, which has suffered financial difficulties due to the withdrawal of the Army, will enter a period of great turmoil.A black market was opened around Fukuyama Station, which became a burnt field, and the deterioration of public security became serious.Numakuma-gunNumakuma TownThen, the first mayor Hideo Kanbara launched a "town-wide migration" and aggressively South AmericaパラグアイBecame the main force of postwar immigrants as it promoted immigration to.. 1960年代に入るとIn the XNUMXsHigh economic growthReconstruction by riding the wave of the world, especially the largest scale in the world at that timeNippon Steel Fukuyama WorksAs a company town, the development of the castle town progressed rapidly and the population increased.In the latter half of the Showa era, the population peaked at about 37 due to the end of the era of high economic growth and the steel recession, but by this time the town of the steelworks had moved to the center of the eastern part of the prefecture.AndGreat Heisei mergerAs a result, the city area expanded further, becoming an area that was almost the former Fukuyama domain and reaching a population of approximately 45, but the actual population growth rate in recent years has only slightly increased.
- 1916 May 7 - Fuk'an CountyFukuyama Town enforces municipal structureFukuyama City(First generation) was established. The population is 32,356.
- 1933 May 1 -Fuk'anKawaguchi・ ・Fukatsu Village・・・・・・・10 villages in Numakuma-gun are transferred.
- 1942 July 7-Numakuma-gun, incorporated.
- 1943 May 3 -In Otsuno Village, Fukaan District (now Daimon Town, Fukuyama City)Fukuyama Navy Air CorpsOpening.
- 1945 May 8 - Fukuyama air raidThe catastrophic damage to the city center.
- 1954 May 3 -Numakuma-gunMatsunagaandYanaizu Village... mergedMatsunagaMunicipal system enforcement.
- 1956 May 9 -Fuk'anHikino Village..., Numakuma-gunTomocho·and··Seto Village・Incorporated.
- 1962 May 1 -Fuk'anFukaan TownIncorporated.
- 1964 May 7 -Bingo District Industrial Development Special AreaSpecified to
- 1966 May 5 -Fukuyama City (first generation)MatsunagaNo. 2 cities merged on an equal footing,Fukuyama City(2 generations) (ChugokuFirst city merger).
- 1966 May 8 -Nippon Steel Fukuyama WorksIs burned and completed.
- 1966 May 11 - Fukuyama CastleReconstruction of the castle tower, Fushimi Goten Goyuden, and Tsukimi turret is completed.
- 1967 May 6 - Land Transport OfficeBy installing the carLicense plateFukuyama number appeared.
- 1974 May 4 - Ashina-gunAshida TownIncorporated.
- 1975 May 2 -Fuk'anKamo Town・AshishinStation houseIncorporated.
- 1975 May 3 -JRSanyo ShinkansenOpening of business. JRFukuyama stationThe Shinkansen is on the 3rd floor, the conventional line is on the 2nd floor, and the Shinkansen and conventional line are the world's first double-structure elevated structures in the vicinity.
- 1988 August 3- Sanyo ExpresswayHayashima IC-Fukuyama East ICOpen to the public.
- 1997 May 12 -Opened all Sanyo Expressway main lines.
- 1998 August 4- Core cityBecomes
- 2002 May 2 -Partial area (entire new city, Ashida-cho Fukuda, Takanishi-cho Minami,Yamano TownExcept for each part of Yamano), the city code is converted into three digits.
- 2003 May 2 -Numakuma-gunUtsumi Town・AshishinNew cityIncorporated. Ashigun disappeared.
- 2005 February 2-Numakuma-gunNumakuma TownIncorporated. Numakuma-gun disappeared.
- 2006 January 3-Fuk'anKannabe TownIncorporated. Fukuan-gun disappeared.
Search for a merger with Yue prefecture
1963 (Showa38 years)OkayamaKasaokaWas incorporated into the former Mohei village (1889 Jomi Village was established together with 2 other villages) and separated from the city, and transferred to Fukuyama City (Yue prefecture merger) The uproar that sought.
Background of the uproar
The former Mohei Village district at the southwestern tip of Okayama Prefecture has been geographically (adjacent to the district) and socially (many relatives of residents live in Fukuyama City and many of them are from Fukuyama City) since that time. It was an area with strong ties to Fukuyama City.1963 Okayama OfNissa TownFukuura's strong resident movementHyogoAko CityResidents who were inspired by the merger started a large-scale merger movement (there were several merger proposals before). at that timeHiroshimaMember of parliamentHiroshi Nakagawa(Then later became the mayor of Fukuyama.) With the approval, the approval of several members of the Fukuyama city council is also obtained. In addition, the old district, which has the same circumstances as the former Mohei village district in Jomi Village, agreed to the merger with Fukuyama City and started a joint campaign. After that, the former Mohei village district, together with the former Yonoe village district, submitted a petition for merger to Fukuyama city.
End of the uproar
When the petition for merger is submitted to Fukuyama City, opposition movements from the Okayama Prefectural Assembly and the Kasaoka City Assembly occur. Also, next year (1964 ) The local governor of Okayama PrefectureTakenori KatoWhen he took office, the governor also opposed the merger movement and the turmoil ended.
Sister cities/partner cities
- Hamilton City(Canada Ontario）
- 1976 Concluded a friendship city tie-up. Along with the huge steel mill, the edge.
- Pohang City(South Korea Gyeongsangbuk-do）
- 1979 Concluded a friendship city tie-up. Along with the huge steel mill, the edge.
- Tacloban City(Philippines Leyte Province）
- 1980 Concluded a friendship city tie-up. Former Imperial Army 5th DivisionInfantry XNUMXth SeriesThe rim is said to be the place where (the headquarters is Fukuyama City) is completely crushed.
- Maui(The United States of America Hawaii Maui）
- May 2008, 5 Signed a friendship city tie-up. An edge where more immigrants crossed over to Maui before the war.
- Partner city
- 岡 崎 市(Aichi）
- After the middle of the Edo periodBingo Fukuyama Domain In the Nishikata district of the ward where there was the Abe family's mansion, on the site of the Seinokan, a clan school established for the purpose of training the clan of the Edo clan's residence, the Seinosha, which was the predecessor of the current Seino Elementary School in Bunkyo Ward, was established. In the same way, using the site of the clan residence as one of the best luxury residential areas in Bunkyo Ward, and in March 2018, based on the relationship that built a foundation on which many literary people who shaped the image of Bunkyo Ward lived, Conclude an agreement on mutual cooperation such as culture, tourism and disaster prevention. There is also a slope named Fukuyama Slope in the Nishikata area.
- Ryoma's Bond City Exchange
- Areas with deep exchanges but no formal friendship ties
- HiroshimaFuchu-shi-Onomichi-Kamiishi Kogen Town(Collaboration with neighboring municipalities and fire and emergency departments)
- OkayamaIbara-Kasaoka(Wide range of cooperation such as firefighting emergency, city planning, administrative services in neighboring local governments and the same metropolitan area)
- IbarakiYuki(This is because the founder of Fukuyama, the first lord of the Fukuyama lord, Mizunoya, was established in the fifth generation after the severance. The Yuki Castle Ruins have the Satoshi Shrine dedicated to Katsunari Mizuno.)
- IbarakiMito(The deep relationship of friendship between Masahiro Abe, the XNUMXth lord of the Abe family, and Masaaki Tokugawa, the lord of Mito)
In particularIbara-KasaokaAre bordered by the prefectural borders, and are closer to the center of Fukuyama than the northern and western ends of Fukuyama. Although both cities cross prefectures, they are very closely related, and there are many opportunities to be treated as one in terms of city planning.
- AdministrationCountries that have deep exchanges at the private level, although they do not have a friendship city tie-up
- (Bulgaria Stara Zagora) Friendly relations through "roses" between the administrative and private organizations such as the Bulgarian government centering on Kazanlak City and the local NPO "Fukuyama Bulgarian Association".
- Federal Republic of Brazil(Rim where many Japanese Brazilians live in the western part of the city)
The route is HiroshimaMiharaIt is inHiroshima AirportFrom Fukuyama station squareAirport limousine busAbout 65 minutes,Okayama AirportIt is less than an hour and a half by car. There used to be a limousine bus service from Fukuyama Station to Okayama Airport, but it has been abolished because there were few users. Also larger via the ShinkansenOsaka International Airport,KIX,Fukuoka AirportIt takes about 120 minutes for each and it is used depending on the route and price.
Sanyo ShinkansenStops 4-5 trains per hour during the day for Shin-Osaka and Tokyo, and 4-6 trains for Hakata.Mizuho,HopeThen, the shortest 15 minutes to Okayama, the shortest 23 minutes to Hiroshima,Shin-Osaka58 minutes toHakataFrom reaching to in 86 minutesSanyo regionMajor cities andKansai area,KyusyuEasy access to the north,Tokyo StationIt takes 210 minutes at the fastest by Nozomi.
- Sanyo Line Daimon Station - Higashifukuyama Station -Fukuyama Station- Bingo Akasaka Station - Matsunaga Station
- Fukushio Line Fukuyama Station- Bingo Honjo Station - Yokoo Station - Kannabe Station - Yudamura Station - Michigami Station - Bannokura Station - Ekiya station - Chikata Station - Tode Station - Uedote Station - Shinichi Station
- Ihara Railway
JR West JapanAbout the central stationFukuyama stationFromSanyo LineTo the Okayama area, in addition to 4 trains per hour at each station on the conventional line during the daytime,Sun liner) Runs only in the evening and later. The time required at high speedKasaoka StationUntil 13 minutes,Shin Kurashiki StationUntil 25 minutes,Kurashiki StationTo about 33 minutes,Okayama stationUp to 45 minutes. During the daytime, there are about 3-4 trains running to Hiroshima every hour.Onomichi StationUntil 18 minutes,Mihara StationUntil 33 minutes,Saijo StationUntil 69 minutes,Hiroshima StationIt takes 100 minutes to get there. There are no high-quality trains on the conventional line to Hiroshima, and all trains to HiroshimaItozaki StationorMihara StationUp to theHongo StationAll trains to the west need to change trains at Itozaki or Mihara (before the March 19 revision, there were direct trains).Starting from Fukuyama Station, inlandFuchu-shi,Miyoshi CityTieFukushio LineAndIbara,General corporationConnect withIhara RailwayIhara LineAlso only 3 per dayKannabe StationIt goes directly to Fukuyama station via.
Incidentally,Tomo RailwayOperated byTomo Railway LineAlso existed from 1913 to 1954. Fukuyama on the JR Fukushio Line-FuchuRyobi RailwayWas the predecessor, but during the Ryobi Railway era, it was partly different from the current Fukushio Line.
- Sanyo road Fukuyama East IC Fukuyama Nishi IC Fukuyama SA,Fukuyama SIC (Smart Inter)
- National Route 2(Osaka - Kitakyushu）
- National Route 182(Okayama PrefectureNiimi City -Fukuyama City)
- National Route 313(Fukuyama City-Tottori PrefectureHokuei Town・Nickname Romantic Road 313）
- National Route 314(Fukuyama City-Shimane PrefectureYunnan）
- National Route 486(Okayama PrefectureGeneral corporation - Hiroshima PrefectureHigashihiroshima City・Nickname Sanyo Hometown Road)
Sanyo Expressway,National Highway 2The main transportation network such as is running east and west in the city,Hiroshima metropolitan area,Okayama metropolitan areaIt is tied up with. In addition, two Honshu-Shikoku connecting bridges connecting Shikoku (Seto Chuo Expressway-Setouchi Shimanami KaidoBecause it is located in the middle of the starting point on the Honshu side,Kagawa-Ehime such asShikokuGood access to the north. See also EhimeImabariExpress bus that runs 16 round trips a dayShimanami LinerでNishi-Seto Expressway(Shimanami Kaido) Travel time is over 1 hour.
- Chinese bus(Central and northern)
- Tomotetsu Bus(Central and western, southern)
- Igasa Bus Company(Until March 2012, 10Igasa Railway) (Center and east, towards Kamibe)
- North swing bus(North area only)
- Onomichi Bus(Matsunaga area only)
Unusually on the scale of the city, three private bus companies operate in the city center. The north swing bus and Onomichi bus have routes in the city, but there is no access to the city center.
Igasa Bus CompanyOkayamaHeadquartered in Fukuyama City, however, due to historical reasons, its main service area is. Is the company's largest terminal. As a result, the company is a route bus company with multiple Yue County routes, which is rare in Japan.
Intercity high-speed line
- Lines outside the prefecture
- Tokyo Line:Etoile Seto(Odakyu Highway Bus・Chinese bus) (night bus)
- Tokyo Line:Dream sleeper(Night Bus) High-end private room type bus.
- Yokohama Line:Maple Harbor(Chugoku Bus) (Night Bus)
- Kyoto Line:Miyako Liner(Keihan Kyoto Transportation・Chinese bus)
- Osaka Line:Bottle liner(Kintetsu Bus・Chugoku Bus) (Fuchu/Onomichi first train)
- Osaka Line: Horseshoe crab (from Kannabe first)Igasa RailwayOperating flights
- Kobe Line:Kobe liner(Chugoku Bus) (Fuchu/Kozan first bus)
- Matsue/Yonago Line (via Matsue):Crossway express(Chinese bus)
- Kochi Line:Ocean liner(Chinese bus)
- Matsuyama Line:Kirara Express(Chinese busHonshi Bus Development-Shimanami Setouchi reading-Iyotetsu Bus）
- Imabari Line:Shimanami Liner(Chinese Bus/Tomotetsu Bus/Setouchi Transport-Shimanami Setouchi reading）
- Fukuoka Line:Hirofuku Liner(Chinese busJR Kyushu Bus) (Only overnight flights to Fukuyama)
Although Fukuyama City is a non-prefectural office, it has more than 10 routes outside the prefecture. On the other hand, the Chinese bus, which operates most of the high-speed buses, suffers from a difficult business environment as a result of excessive expansion of routes in search of profits, and behaviors such as forcing crew members to operate unreasonably are often exposed, and instructions are given by the authorities. I've been Chinese buses, whose profitability declined due to excessive competition for high-speed buses, could not eliminate the cumulative deficit that accumulated and entered business failure in the 2000s.Ryobi GroupWas transferred to.
- Prefecture lines
- Hiroshima Line:Rose liner(Hiroshima Transportation・Chugoku Bus/Tomotetsu Bus/Igasa Bus Company) The first train from Fukuyama Station
- Hiroshima Line:Lead liner(Hiroshima Kotsu/Chugoku Bus/Igasa Bus Company) Connecting the northern part of the city with Hiroshima City
- Innoshima Line:Citrus liner(Chinese bus/Honshi bus development/Innoshima Transport）
- Hiroshima Airport Line:Airport limousine(China Bus/Tomotetsu Bus)
- Tertiary line: Kinsai liner
Due to competition with the Shinkansen, the Rose Liner operates as frequently as 1 round trips a day.
Routes to/from Fukuyama City
- Tomo Port- HashirijimaInter-route (Harishima Kisen)
- Tomo Port- SensuijimaFerry (municipal)
- Tomo Port- OnomichiSightseeing boat (Setouchi Cruising）
- From Spring to Autumn Only on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
- Onomichi Port-Tozaki Port-Uta Port-Mango Port-Fukuda Port (Hundred Islands)-Tsuneishi Port (Bingo Merchant Marine）
- Fukuyama East Police Station(Location is Minami XNUMX-chome, Miyoshi-cho, area east of Ashida River)
- Fukuyama Nishi Police Station(Location is Kamimura Town, area west of Ashida River, former Matsunaga City area, Tomo Town, Numakuma Town, Utsumi Town, Onomichi City Urasaki Town, etc.)
- Fukuyama north police station(The location is under the jurisdiction of Shinbejo XNUMX-chome, Kannabe Town, Shinichi Town, Miyuki Town, Kannabe Town, Kamo Town, Yamano Town and Kamiishi Kogen Town, Kamiishi District)
- Hiroshima Prefecture Eastern Driver's License Center(Tsunogo Town)
- Transportation riot police-Car policeEast part station (Daimoncho 1-chome)
- Highway Traffic Police Corps Fukuyama Branch (5 Zao Town)
- In the cityPolice boxIs 25 places OfficeThere are 14 locations.
Fire and emergency
(Organized in 2 cities and 1 town of Fukuyama City, Fuchu City and Kamiishi Kogen Town, and operating fire and emergency services.) 8 stations, 1 minute station, 6 branch offices
- Headquarters (5th Okinokami-cho, Fukuyama City)
- Minami Fire Department (5th Okinokamicho, Fukuyama City), Tomo Branch Office (Tomocho Tomo, Seki Town, Fukuyama City), Seto Branch Office (Seto Town, Fukuyama City)
- Kita Fire Station (2, Narazu-cho, Fukuyama-shi), Station House Branch (Enoke-machi, Fukuyama-shi Mannokura)
- Higashi Fire Station (4th Hikino-cho Kita, Fukuyama City)
- West Fire Station (3rd, Matsunagacho, Fukuyama City), Imazu Branch Office (under Imazu Town, Imazu Town, Fukuyama City), Numakuma Inland Sea Branch Office (Tsuneishi, Numakuma Town, Fukuyama City)
- Minakami Fire Station (Minooki Town, Fukuyama City)
- Ashina Fire Department (Shinichimachi Tote, Fukuyama City)
- Fuk'an Fire Department (Kawabe, Kannabe-cho, Fukuyama City), Yasuda Branch Office (Yasuda, Kamiishikogen-cho)
- Fuchu Fire Department (Fuchu-cho, Fuchu-shi), Kozuka Branch Office (Senjokotsuka, Fuchu-shi)
Main hospitals in the city
- SKY Perfect JSAT OpticastDivision China Sales Office (Optical fiberCATV）
- Ihara Broadcasting(Only part of CATV/Kamibecho Kamiryo)
- Cable joy(Only part of CATV, new city area)
- Previously, NHK Fukuyama Broadcasting Station existed in the city (currentlyNHK Fukuyama Branch).
PreviouslyHiroshima FM BroadcastAlso had a branch office, but it was abolished due to rationalization.
- Chinese newspaper Bingo Head Office/Kitafukuyama Branch
- Sanyo Shimbun Fukuyama branch office
- Headquarters (Regional Daily)
- Asahi Shimbun Fukuyama Branch
- Sokoku Shimbun Fukuyama Branch
- Mainichi Shimbun Fukuyama Branch
- Yomiuri Shimbun Osaka Head Office Fukuyama Branch
- Nihon Keizai Shimbun Fukuyama Branch
- Economic report (the number of subscribers is the highest in the region's top economic magazine)
- China Business Information
- Bingo Economic Report (Headquarters is Onomichi City)
- Wink (Town Information Magazine)
- Fukuyama Living Newspaper (free magazine)
- Press seed (free magazine)
- Town Information Fukuyama (Town Information Magazine) *Canceled in October 2006 issue.
Fukuyama City's manufactured product shipment value is approximately 1 billion yenIt is the second largest in the Chugoku-Shikoku region after Kurashiki City.Especially completed in 2 (Showa 1961)JFE Steel West Japan WorksThe Fukuyama district (formerly Nippon Kokan Fukuyama Steel Works) is not only the company's largest manufacturing base but also the world's largest steel mill, and has several large factories in the shipbuilding and machinery industries.
In the local industry, it is a major manufacturing base for textiles, electronic equipment, pumps, cranes, machine inspection equipment, food trays, rubber manufacturing industries, etc.
In addition, the number of listed companies and only one companies in that industry is very large compared to the ratio of city size,Shizuoka浜 松It is the region with the largest number of listed and top-share companies next to the district.[Source required]
Core industry/Listed company
- Transportation equipment
- Toraya Honpo(Manufacturing and sales of Japanese and Western confectionery, head office location)
- (Manufacturing and sales of noodles, head office location)
- (Manufacture and sale of pickles/head office location)
- Service industry/real estate
- Matsuoka Corporation(Abeno maskManufacturing company)
- (Large denim manufacturing company/head office location)
- Jishido(Working wear manufacturing/head office location)
- Xebec(Workwear manufacturing/head office location)
- Aoyama Trading(Aoyama, head office location for clothes) Industry leader
- TakayaShoji (apparel manufacturing planning sales)
- Yasuhara Chemical
- Cocos Nobuoka(Textile industry/head office location)
- Transportation/transportation industry
- Fukuyama Transport(Large transport business/head office location)
- Other manufacturing industry
- FP Corporation(Food tray manufacturing major/head office location) Largest in the tray manufacturing industry
- Hocos(Machine manufacturing/head office location)
- Sigiah Seiki Co., Ltd.(Machine manufacturing/head office location)
- Teral(Machine manufacturing/head office location)
- Manac(Chemical manufacturing major/head office location)
- Japanese hoist(Hoist crane/multi-storey parking lot head office location)
- Oh H Tea(Manufacturing of electronic board inspection equipment and head office location)
- Nitto Net(The head office is in Tokyo, where the company was founded and the current actual head office is Fukuyama City)
- Fukuyama gas(City gas supply company/head office location)
- Lhotse(Transport device/head office location)
- JFE SteelWest Japan Works Fukuyama area (Steel industry, one of the world's largest steelworks)
- Mitsubishi ElectricFukuyama Works (electrical parts)
- sharpElectronic Device Business Unit (CCD image sensor, LCD driver)
- Ishii notation(Printed circuit board manufacturing equipment manufacturer/head office location)
- Hirta Industry(Automobile parts manufacturingOkayamaKasaoka (Founded in Fukuyama City)
- Oriental frame(Hanging scroll mounting/head office location)
- Suzuki Engineering Shop(Construction industry, oldest design office in Hiroshima prefecture, headquarters location)
There used to be the following mines, but they are all closed.
- Otani Mine-Otani Hongo Village. Calculated mainly for copper in the Edo period. Permanent mine. It produced 6 pieces in 14, but closed after that..
- Minami Copper Mine-Yamanami Village, Numakuma District. Produced 44 pieces of copper in 2180, but stopped operations in the Taisho era.
- Otoyo Copper Mine-Otsune Tsuneishi, Millennial Village, Numakuma-gun. Produced 7 pieces in 8, but stopped operations by 7619.
- Competition -There was a match in Akasakamura. Mining started in the same year. Shut down by 23. Operated intermittently until 28.
- Copper mine in the trench (Dabo)-Copper mine on the hillside of Kumagamine in Numakuma town. Trial drilling started in May 11.
- Hongo town coalfields -Coal field in the barn area of Matsunaga Hongo Town.. Lignite was produced, but the operation period was short.
Fukuyama station square (central city)
It is the area with the most commercial concentration in the city and is formed around the south exit of Fukuyama Station.
It was a little far from the station until the 30sMain streetThe old shopping streets such as Kasumi, Kasumi Ginza, and Daikokucho have been the center of retailing. In 1948 (23) shortly after the warTenmayaOpened in front of Fukuyama station and in the 40sDaieiNichii (later FukuyamaVIVRE,),Izumi(Later complex store buildingCASPAThe main axis of retailing has moved to the front of the station.
1984 The Tenmaya Fukuyama store, which was rebuilt in the Motomachi urban redevelopment project in (59), has undergone a large floor space expansion, and the commercial area in front of the station is at its heyday. However, by the 1990s, the commercial center had shifted to suburban stores such as Zao and Kasuga (eastern part),1992 In 4, the largest department store in the Chugoku region at that timeFukuyama SogoOpened in the site of the factory southwest of the station. Sales were sluggish due to the collapse of the bubble economy and the location slightly away from the station.2000 It was closed in 12. Also, in the previous year, FukuyamaVIVREClosed due to poor sales,2005 In 17, Daiei Fukuyama store was closed.
Fukuyama Sogo remains purchased by Fukuyama City2003 In 15, the Tenmaya-affiliated complex specialty store building moved inFukuyama Lots", and after Tenmaya withdrew in 2013 (Heisei 25)Yamato Information ServiceSwitched to the operation of "RiM-fIn the former site of Fukuyama Vivre, hotels, rental offices, restaurants,Bedrock bathA multi-purpose building such as a facility opens, and the site of Daiei East Building2002 From (14)Futaba booksGIGA moved in, but closed in 2009, and Tomotetsu Seven acquired it and rebuilt it as a specialty store building.The site of the Daiei West Building was demolished and a high-rise condominium was built.In 21, the dismantling of the Daiei East Building will begin, and the Daiei Roynet Hotel Fukuyama will be completed in 2018 on the site.In addition, the building at the site of Bibure was partially dismantled and rebuilt into a 2020-story hotel that houses "Hotels 1, 2, and 3".There is also a plan for a 14-story condominium on the site of the NHK Fukuyama Broadcasting Station, which is adjacent to the site.A redevelopment plan for the former Caspa site was announced in April 20, and a building centered on a 2019-story condominium with commercial facilities on the lower floors and a 4-story hotel is scheduled to be completed by 22..
In order to stop the decline in the station area, Fukuyama City started the circulation bus route "Mawa Rose" in 2009 (21) following the purchase of Fukuyama Sogo traces, and in 2011 as a maintenance project around the station front Set up an underground pick-up area at the south exit of the station, and at the same time, set up a bicycle parking lot and road maintenance, and put forth various promotion measures. In the same year, a commercial/residential complex building was redeveloped by a private sector.Ines FukuyamaWas completed, but the tenant moved to Ines FukuyamaCaspaWill be closed in 2012. There was also a redevelopment plan centered on a complex building in Fushimi Town on the southeast side of the station, but it failed, and the redevelopment preparations association was dissolved in 2016..
On the other hand, at the station Naka, “Fukuyama Sun Talk” has accumulated 7 stores, including the first 91 stores in the Chugoku and Shikoku regions.2007 (Heisei19) Reopened on November 11st as "Sansute Fukuyama" (Sun Station Terrace Fukuyama). On July 1, 2008, the Municipal Library, which had been in Miyoshi-cho on the northeast side of the station until now, has progressed south from the center as Fukuyama City Lifelong Learning Plaza (nickname: Manabinokan Rosecom) in Chuo Park (Fukuyama Moved to the former site of the civic center.
In addition, Fukuyama station front as a living environment, construction of condominiums has advanced due to the return to the city from the latter half of the 2000s and the convenience of the Shinkansen stopping. In addition, the north exit of Fukuyama Station was relatively undeveloped, with lots of condominiums, rental hotels, business hotels, restaurants, retail stores, and other open spaces and parking lots. Recently, new business hotels and high-rise condominiums were constructed one after another,2008 (Heisei20 years)Fukuyama UniversitySatellite school was established.
Matsuhama-cho, Irifune-cho, Minato-cho, Oji-cho (central town)
It is an area that extends about 1.5 km southeast of Fukuyama Station. Substantially controls the center of Fukuyama cityFukuyama East Police StationThere is a red light district in Matsuhama town and Irifune town, but it was at the intersection of the national highway No. 2 and the prefectural road in the city center.Nippon KayakuLarge-scale redevelopment centered on the site of the Fukuyama Factory (moved to Minookicho in the city)Ito-YokadoFukuyama store (closed in February 2019.Opened as Youme Town Fukuyama on June 2 of the same year)Tenmaya,Tenmaya Happy TownEquipped with a large-scale parking lotPort Plaza NikkaWas built.The city has also carried out a large-scale land readjustment around the area, and the Fukuyama Arts and Culture Hall (on the site of the factory in the adjacent Matsuhama Town)Leaden Rose) Is open.In the place where the inlet of the port town adjacent to Irifune-cho was reclaimedFukuyama City UniversityIs open.In addition, large-scale retailers such as Edion Fukuyama Main Store in Irifune-cho and K's Denki Fukuyama Store in Matsuhama-cho have entered the market.Many condominiums for sale and rental are located so as to surround the area.Ojimachi is headquartered here mainly along Route 2.Aoyama of clothesSuburban stores are concentrated around the main store.
There is a large concentration of large and medium-sized medical facilities centered around the former National Hospital (present-day National Fukuyama Medical Center) in the area spread about 2 km south of Fukuyama Station, and there are also many condominiums and rental apartments. There is some commercial accumulation, but lack of continuity with the station area. In the neighboring Midoricho, the suburban commercial facility Coco Rose and Midoricho Mall will open in the place where Midoricho Park, which is a large-scale urban park, and the Tenmaya Happy Town Midorimachi store and Sunpia were once located. Also in the Okinokami districtRoute in Spa Resort Hotel Grantia Fukuyama has a complex banquet hall, Arse.
Showa Town, Minami Town, Sumiyoshi Town, Matsuhama Town, Irifune Town, Teramachi, Asahi Town
There are many rental and condominium apartments in the area extending about 700 meters southeast of Fukuyama Station.
From Teramachi to Asahimachi, it was collected according to the castle town construction of Katsunari MizunoTempleAre accumulated.
Higashi Fukatsu, Minami Zao, Hikino, Myojin, Tejo, Kasuga (eastern part)
Fukuyama stationIt is an area with the next largest accumulation in front of Fukuyama Station, which extends about 3-5 km east from the front. Formerly a vast area of reclaimed agricultural land, the plainsNational Route 182Installation of line bypass and 40'sLarge-scale land readjustmentThe mountainous area was maintained by Nippon Steel Pipe (currentlybecause of the ) Isegaoka Kasugadai was developed as a housing complex. Against this backdrop, the city formulated the Eastern Fukutoshin concept and started JRHigashifukuyama StationThe Fukuyama Municipal Hospital (Zao Town) Higashi Fukatsu Town will have infrastructure such as a pool donated by Nippon Kokan at the time and a memorial park with a small amusement park. And along the prefectural road that runs through the plains of the Zao and Kasuga districts from east to west, the "Izumi Zao store (currentYoume Town Zao)” opened and many suburban stores have been located in the surrounding area since around 60, and the geographical conditions of having large-scale residential areas such as Mt. Makuyama, Isegaoka, and Oyadai in the hinterland Airi has made great progress. In addition, in 63Sanyo Expressway OfFukuyama East ICHas opened to Zao-cho, and the convenience of transportation has further increased. Currently, high-rise condominiums, rental condominiums, detached houses, offices, and other locations are flourishing, forming a high-level agglomeration that is not just a suburban commercial area. .. Besides this, JRSanyo ShinkansenOf Myojin TownNational Route 2Along the lineYamada Denki,Nitori-Round one-Futaba books-Don QuixoteNew commercial clusters are being made, and in the Isegaoka area, a food supermarket using the former site of the JFE West Japan WorksHallowsAnd home improvementYou Ho,TSUTAYA-McDonald'sThere is a shopping mall whose core is.
Fukuyama stationIt is about 10 kilometers west from the front, and onceMatsunagaHowever, it was merged into Fukuyama City in 41. Under the direction of Shigemasa Honjo, a vassal of the Mizuno family in the Edo period, the salt industry has flourished since the reclamation of the shallow coastal terrain, and the use of that fuel as a fuel for the clogs of secondary geta flourished secondarily. can not see. After the abolition of salt fields under the national policy of 35, the former salt fields in the southern part of the station were gradually reclaimed and transformed into residential areas and commercial areas. (The Royal Driving School uses the former Shioda site as it is, and the ground surface is obviously lower than the surrounding area.) In the former Matsunaga City era, it flourished as a post town from the Middle Ages and in the Edo era the Imazu area where the main team was also located. JR to tieMatsunaga StationThe northern part was the central area, but the south side of the station was also concentrated around the suburban stores starting with the opening of the Youme Town Matsunaga store. There is also a red-light district at the south exit of the station, although it is small. Around the stationFukuyama UniversityWith the opening of the, many rental condominiums for students mainly in the middle and high rise started to line up. WestOnomichiTakanishi-cho, which is the border with the city, tells the story of the past, which was the same former Takasu-mura area before the merger of cities, towns and villages, due to the completion of the bridge connecting Minamimatsunaga and Takanishi-cho, land readjustment and the opening of the Yamada Denki Tech Land Fukuyama Nishi store. Continuous accumulation is possible.Safa Fukuyama, a suburban power center, is also located in the Tsunogo, Akasaka, and Seto districts, which are the midpoints between the center of Fukuyama City on the east side and the Matsunaga district.Life stage Taiyo Fukuyama storeEtc. are located.
Fukuyama stationThe Ekiya district is an area that was transferred to Fukuyama City in the 6s and is located in the area from 7 to 50 km north from the front. JR for a long timeFukushio LineA small shopping street was only formed along the prefectural road on the north side of theSatyBut now it is withdrawing from the food supermarketHallowsIt is the main station house mall) opened and became the forerunner of suburban stores in this area. And, although commercial accumulation was completed around this, the commercial center wasNational Route 486I moved along the line.
The Miyuki district had only a small concentration along the prefectural road in the south, but the opening of National Route 486 in the north,Fukuyama Heisei UniversityAnd Chugoku Chuo Hospital, Hiroshima Prefectural Fukuyama Industrial Exchange Center (Big rose) Has become a core area of the Kannabe plain, and now has a continuous commercial cluster along the national highway in the station area and the Kannabe area.
Kannabe districtNational Route 313Along the lineNational Route 182Kawaminami/Michigami district along the line, former Sanyo Expressway (Saigoku Highway) There was only a small commercial cluster along the line, but JRKannabe StationIn the vicinity of the 50s, a suburban commercial facility, Tenmaya Happy Town Kannabe store (currently withdrawn from a food supermarket)heartWill enter) and the Nichii Kannabe store (change clothes to Saty but withdraw and Yuho will open but move to an adjacent land) will open.However, the area around Kannabe Station is currently declining due to poor road conditions and the development of the Miyuki area.On the other hand, along National Route 486, there is a power center near the intersection with National Route 313 (inside the Yuno land readjustment project site).MrMax(CurrentlyFrespo Kannabe MallMoved to) and act Kannabe opened, and in the Heisei era, all the national highways 486 were connected and connected to national highway 182, which led to the formation of a continuous accumulation with the Ekiya and Miyuki districts. And in 17 (2005 ) Near the intersection of Routes 486 and 182 (inside the roadside land readjustment project site)Fuji Grand KannabeA large-scale commercial area centered on was completed.
Kawaguchi, Taji rice, new life, Akebono, one letter, water cup (south)
The area extends about 4-5 km south of Fukuyama Station, and Kawaguchi and Tajime were reclaimed in the early Edo period, and the new life (including Akebono and Ichimonji) was reclaimed at the end of the Edo period. Prior to the large-scale land readjustment project in the 1970s, it was a countryside with only a small commercial agglomeration along Bus Street. 47 (Showa XNUMX)1972 The Irie Ohashi Bridge was erected on the canal that separates Tegi Town and the prefectural road 182 that connects the National Highway 380 and the Prefectural Road 6 was opened, and suburban commercial facilities began to be built around this street. However, due to the small surrounding population and the closed geographical environment surrounded by the sea, large-scale agglomeration has not yet occurred. XNUMX (1994 ), the road (Fukuyama Station Minooshima Line) that continues from Ekimae Odori was opened, and in 15 (2003 The opening of the Ashida River bridge in) has connected to the water bank on the opposite bank of the Ashida River, and the traffic conditions have improved significantly. The commercial center has moved from the Kawaguchi district to the Shinsei district. In addition, the commercial concentration of Mizunomachi, which has crossed the Ashida River Bridge, is increasing as the land readjustment project is completed.
Have a big ball,BowlingAfter withdrawing from the AEON-affiliated shop malls adjacent to Billiards, comics stores, etc.2007 ) Since then, a large-scale comprehensive amusement facility (Corona World) has been built, a Ferris wheel has been installed, and a fireworks display, which is an annual event of the Fukuyama Summer Festival, has been held near the Ashidagawa Bridge. The population growth rate is second only to the area around the station.
At each place, a stone god called Jin-san is installed by the Daishin Life reclamation project carried out during the Edo period.
In this areaQuiThe production of (a kind of potato) is flourishing, and Fukuyama has the highest production in Japan (as of 1).
Minoshima/Off the Minoo (South)
Originally, Minoshima was a remote island floating in Fukuyama Bay, but it became a land continuation due to the reclamation of the great new life that took place from the Edo period to the early Meiji era. It is a region rich in crops. There is also an old burial mound in nearby Chayama.
Shinnoyo is a reclaimed land that extends a few kilometers from Minoshima, called Minooki, and is lined with China Electric Power's solar power plant, FP Corporation, Nippon Kayaku, various manufacturing companies, and port facilities.
New City (North)
Bingo Ichinomiya is also settled in an area that has prospered since ancient times in an area extending about 15 km northwest of Fukuyama Station. JR along the prefectural roadShinichi StationThere was a small commercial cluster nearbyNational Route 486There is a certain amount of continuous commercial accumulation near the boundary between Ekiyacho and Fuchu City. The textile industry is prosperous and it is also famous as the birthplace of Bingo Kasuri, one of the three major Kasuri patterns in Japan. It is a textile town where the head offices of major working companies such as Jishido and Koukos and major jeans companies such as Blueway and Kaihara are located.
Major large-scale retail stores
- TenmayaFukuyama Store/Port Plaza Store
- Sun Station Terrace Fukuyama Abbreviation: Sanste Fukuyama (former: Fukuyama Suntalk, Fukuyama Station Building)
- Port Plaza Nikka
- Youme Town Zao-You Town Matsunaga
- Fuji Grand Kannabe(Shopping Center/Cinema Complex)
- Yamada DenkiHome Appliances House YAMADA Fukuyama Store
- EdionFukuyama Main Store
- NitoriFukuyama store
- Frespo Kannabe Mall
- Hotel 1-2-3 Fukuyama
- Richmond Hotel Fukuyama Station
- Fukuyama New Castle Hotel (the only city hotel in the city)
- Hotel Area One Fukuyama
- Fukuyama Terminal Hotel
- Castle Inn Fukuyama
- Sun Hotel Fukuyama
- Fukuyama Oriental Hotel
- Anchor Hotel Fukuyama
- Marunouchi Hotels
- Fukuyama Plaza Hotel
- Fukuyama Rose Garden Hotel
- Candeo Hotels Fukuyama
- Vessel Hotel Fukuyama
- Hotel Grantia Fukuyama SPA RESORT
- Kageshokan Rentei
- Tomo Seaside Hotel
- Shrine Residence Tone Konne
- Hotel Ogutei
- An inn where a sense of life changes
- Toyoko Inn Fukuyama Shinkansen station square
- Tsuneishi Harbor Hotel
- Daiwa Roynet Fukuyama station square (under construction)
- Livemax Fukuyama station square
List of major major corporate branches
List of local financial institution branches with books and branches in the city
Designated financial institutionIs a rotation system of the Bank of China (even-numbered year in the Christian era) and the Hiroshima Bank (odd-numbered year in the Christian era).
- Local bank
- Hiroshima BankFukuyama Sales Headquarters, Fukuyama Nishi, Fukuyama Hu Town, Fukuyama Tejo, Fukuyama Kasuga, Fukuyama Minami, Fukuyama Zao, Fukuyama Kawaguchi, Fukuyama Seto, Tomo, Matsunaga, Matsunaga Minami, Station House, Shinichi, Millennium, Kannabe, Kannabe Nishi Branches・Ito-Yokado Fukuyama branch office
- Bank of ChinaFukuyama/Fukuyamahu-cho/Matsunaga/Tomo/ekiya/Kannabe/New City/Millennium/Fukuyama Kasuga/Fukuyama Nishi/Fukuyama East/Fukuyama Minami Branches
- Yamaguchi BankFukuyama Branch
- San-in Godo BankFukuyama Branch
- Iyo BankFukuyama Branch
- Hyakuju BankFukuyama Branch
- West Japan City BankFukuyama Branch
- Second regional bank
- Momiji BankFukuyama District Headquarters, Matsunaga, Fukuyama Minami, Zao, Kannabe, Fukuyama Central, Fukuyama East, Fukuyama West Branches, Housing Center Fukuyama, Fukuyama Mifune, Kawaguchi, Tejo, Miyuki, Kasuga Branch Offices
- Tomato bankFukuyama Branch
- Kagawa BankFukuyama Branch
- Ehime BankFukuyama Branch
- Shinkin Bank/Credit Union
- Many branches such as head office
- China Labor Bank(Rokin) Fukuyama Branch, Zao Branch, Kokancho Branch
- Shimanami Shinkin BankFukuyama Sales Department, Tomo, Iseoka, Akebono, Zao, Kusado, Mizunagaoka, Tejo, Yamate, Higashi, Fukuyama Lots, Station House, Kannabe, Matsunaga Branches
- Bingo Credit UnionHead Office Sales Department/Kanbe/Yokoo/Shinichi/Miyauchi/Ekiya/Millennium/Fukuyama Minami/Kinosho/Kamo/Ashida Branch/Utsumi Branch Office
- Ryobi Credit UnionFukuyama, Fukuyama Higashi, Kannabe, Shinichi, Kanamaru, Ekiya Branches
- Hiroshima Shinkin BankFukuyama Konan Branch/Fukuyama Kasuga Branch
- Hiroshima Credit UnionFukuyama, Fukuyama Higashi, Matsunaga, Matsunaga Minami branch, Akasaka branch office
- Hiroshima ShinshinrenFukuyama Branch
- Morning bank west credit unionFukuyama Branch
- Credit union Hiroshima commercial bankFukuyama Branch
- Regional securities company
- Hirogin SecuritiesFukuyama Branch
Since the 1970s, excessive interference of education by Dowa groups has become a problem in Hiroshima Prefecture. Fukuyama City is Fuchu CityAshina-gun,Sera-gunIt is a district where those problems were severe. It has been resolved after the Ministry of Education took corrective measures after it was regarded as a problem by the Diet.
Junior high school
Compulsory education school
- Hiroshima Prefectural Ashina Manabi Gakuen High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kannabe High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kannabe Asahi High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Numa Minami High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Daimon High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Tote High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Higashi High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Fukuyama Ashiyo High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Fukuyama Technical High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Fukuyama Commercial High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Fukuyama Seinokan High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Fukuyama Meiodai High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Matsunaga High School
- Fukuyama City University(With graduate school)
- Anabuki school
- Anabuki Medical and Welfare College
- Anabuki Information Design College
- Anabuki Cooking Confectionery College
- Anabuki Animal College
- Anabuki Beauty College
- Asahi Medical College Fukuyama School
- Hiroshima Prefecture Beauty College
- Fashion Business Academy Fukuyama
- Fukuyama Medical Association Nursing College
- Fukuyama Dental Association Fukuyama Dental Hygienist School
- Fukuyama Welfare College
- Fukuyama Pet Business College
- Fukuyama YMCA International Business College
- Maitreya VillageInternational Culture Institute Japanese Language School
- Anabuki school
Other educational institutions
Facilities other than school education
- Established an employment support organization for seniors, persons with disabilities and job seekers
- Fukuyama Higher Technical College(Public vocational ability development facility)
Consolidation and abolition of educational institutions
Junior high school
Other educational institutions
Facilities other than school education
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- MeioinFive-storied pagoda (Kusato Town)
- Meioin Main Hall (Kusato Town)
- Tachi inscription Masatsune(Fukuyama City owned, Fukuyama Museum of Art storage)[Note 1]
- Tachi inscription National religion(Fukuyama City owned, Fukuyama Museum of Art storage)
- Tachi inscription Yoshifusa(Fukuyama City owned, Fukuyama Museum of Art storage)
- Tachi Inoribo (owned by Fukuyama City and stored by the Fukuyama Museum of Art)
- Tachi name Chikushu Sumiza (Eyuki left character) (Owned by Fukuyama City, stored at Fukuyama Art Museum)
- Tanto name left / Sumi Chikushu (Taiko left character) (Owned by Fukuyama City, stored at Fukuyama Art Museum)
- Tanto Inscription Kunimitsu (Specialty)Aizu Shintogo) (Owned by Fukuyama City, stored at Fukuyama Art Museum)
Important cultural property (designated by the country)
- Fukuyama CastleFushimi Turret (KyotoFushimi CastleRelocated in the early Edo era along with Shintetsu Gomon, which will be described later, Marunouchi XNUMX-chome)
- Fukuyama Castle Muscle Iron Gate (Marunouchi XNUMX-chome)
- Swamp name shrineNoh stage(Tomo-cho/Numa name shrine grounds/KyotoFushimi CastleWhat was there)
- TomonouraOta House/Ota House Asashotei(Tomo Town)
- Tomo no UrabigoAnkoji TempleShakado (Tomo Town)
- Eleven wooden statue of Kannon (Kusato-cho, Meioin)
- Wooden Amitabha Nyorai and Ryowawaki Samurai Statue (Tomo-cho, Ankokujizo)
- Wooden method lantern sitting statue (Tomomachi, Ankokujizo)
- Bandai Temple Kannon(Numakuma Town)
- BingoKibitsu ShrineMain hall (Shin-shi town)
- Wooden guard dog (Shinichi-cho, Kibitsu Shrine)
- Hairless type sword Goami Nagasaku product (Kinbitsu Shrine, Shinichi-machi)
- Hairless type sword Goami Nagasaku product (Kinbitsu Shrine, Shinichi-machi)
- Hairless type sword Masako product (Kinbitsu Shrine, Shinichimachi)
- Hairless type sword Masako product (Kinbitsu Shrine, Shinichimachi)
- Tachi Meikuni Kiyo (owned by Fukuyama City and stored by the Fukuyama Museum of Art)
- Tachi Meibin Chobune Kanemitsu Nobunbun February XNUMX, XNUMXrd year (owned by Fukuyama City, stored in Fukuyama Museum of Art)
- Tanto Meikotsu (owned by Fukuyama City and stored in Fukuyama Museum of Art)
- Tachi Megumi Bizen Kunio Chosensenkei (owned by Fukuyama City, stored by Fukuyama Museum of Art)
- Tanto Zhumei Sadamune (Famous Sekishu Sadamune) (owned by Fukuyama City and stored by Fukuyama Museum of Art)
- Swordless Legendary Kunimitsu Hikari (owned by Fukuyama City, stored in Fukuyama Museum of Art)
- Kusado Sengencho RuinsExcavated items (Nishimachi Prefectural Museum of History collection)
Special historical site
Historic site (designated by country)
- Fukuyama Castle(Marunouchi XNUMX-chome)
- Ruins of abandoned temple in front of Miya(Zao Town)
- Korean communication ambassadorRuinsFukuzenji TemplePrecincts (Tomo Town)
- Bingo Ichinomiya (Sakura ShunLegendary ground for raising soldiers, Shinichi-machi, Kibitsu Shrine grounds, Sakurayama Castle, and Tobijo Castle)
- Futakozuka Kofun(The largest in Ekiyacho / Bingo area large keyhole-shaped tomb mound）
Scenic spot (country designated)
- Tomo Park (Tomonoura)- Seto Inland Sea National ParkFirst designated place in world HeritageProposed site
Natural monument (designated by the country)
- HosenjiPine canopy (Tomo-cho)
Important tangible folk cultural assets (designated by the country)
- Fukuyama City Matsunaga Footwear Museum (oldJapanese Kimono Museum,oldTake over materials from the Japan Folk Toy Museum)
Nationally registered tangible cultural property building
- Fukuju Hall -The former cottage of Mr. Katsuobushi. Cultural propertyWestern-style buildingとJapanese garden, Composed of Japanese style main building
- FukuyamaSeiyukikanHigh School Memorial
- Nanzenbo (Tomo Town)-Main Hall/Sanmon
- (New City)
- Shokyoji Temple (First built in Kitayoshizu-cho, Hiroshima prefectureNichiren MasamuneTemple)
- Yamanaka KanosukeShuzuka (Tomo Town)
- Kusado Inari Shrine(Kusato-cho, more than 40 worshipers visit every new year)
- Sanzo Inari Shrine(XNUMX Marunouchi, Yukari Mizuno)
- Bingo Gokoku Shrine(Former Abe Shrine・Musashi MiyamotoSeat stone, Marunouchi XNUMX-chome)
- Fukuyama Hachimangu(Fukuyama Castle General Guard, Kitayoshitsu Town)
- Bingo Kokubunji Temple(Kannabe Town)
- Aigata Castle Ruins(New City)
- Sojitsu Shrine(New City)
- Otaki Shrine(New City)
- Kinna no Goto(New City)
- (New City)
- (New City)
- Oichi Kofun No. 1(New City)
- Dodogawa sand retention group(Sabo dam built by Kannabe Town and Fukuyama Domain)
- Bessho sand retaining
- Otani sand retention
- Kenchu-ji Temple
- Rose Park
- Fukuyama Green Line(Numakuma PeninsulaThe ridge ofTomonouraSightseeing road that runs to Fukuyama city and Kurashiki citySeto Ohashi Bridge, Shikoku area such as Kagawa, Ehime prefecture can be seen. )
- Romantic Road 313
- Sichuan Dam
- Road Station Aristo Numakuma
- Fukuyama Municipal Baseball Stadium(Professional baseball official games will also be held)
- Fukuyama City Takegabata Athletic Park Athletic Field
- Fupico Arena Fukuyama(Fukuyama City Gymnasium,Fukuyama RacecourseConstructed on the site)
- Rose arena
- Miroku no Sato Shinshoji Stadium
- Fukuyama City Zoo
- Miroku no Sato(compositeTheme park-Spa）
- (amusement park）
- Tomonoura Hot Spring
- Hongo Onsen
- Toyama Kobo Daishido -Famous water, Radium hot spring
- Adult baseball
- In high school, the rugby club of Seinokan High School, the soccer club of Ashiyo High School, the volleyball club of Asahi Kamibe High School, the table tennis club of Jindai Fukuyama High School, the judo club, and the baseball club are particularly strong schools.
- Boy scoutFukuyama Second Group
Museums and museum
- Fukuyama City Fukuyama Castle Museum(Marunouchi XNUMX-chome)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Museum of History(Kusado Sengen TownExhibits from the ruins are displayed at Marunouchi XNUMX-chome)
- (Matsunaga Town) Opened in July 2015
- Fukuyama Automobile Clock Museum(Classic car clock, Kinosho Town)
- (New City)
- Fukuyama CityTomonoura History and Folklore Museum(OldTomo CastleTrace)
- (Kannabe Town)
- Fukuyama City Kannabe History Folklore Museum(Kannabe Town)
- (Kanbe Town/Sanyo Road Post Town)
- Fukuyama CityFukuyama Museum of Art(Marunouchi XNUMX-chome)
- Fukuyama CityFukuyama Literature Museum(Masuji Ibuse(Mainly Marunouchi XNUMX-chome)
- Fukuyama City (1st Nishimachi/Fukuyama Lots 8th floor)
- Shibuya Museum (Honmachi Fukuyama Transport founder Nobu Shibuya's painting collection is exhibited)
- Nakagawa Art Museum(Ancient Chinese Art, Kumano Town)
- Manabinokan Rosecom-Fukuyama city centerlibrary, Complex facilities such as Fukuyama City Lifelong Learning Plaza.2008 May 7Opening. It is located in the center of Kasumi-cho XNUMX-chome Central Park.
- Matsunaga Library (Matsunaga Town)
- Northern library (ekiyacho)
- Eastern Library (Iseoka)
- Numakuma Library (Numakuma Town)
- New City Library (New City Town)
- Kannabe Library (Kannabe Town)
- Water cup branch (water cup town)
- Fukuyama City Zoo
- Leaden Rose(Used in Fukuyama City General Culture Hall, Concert Hall, etc.)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Cultural Center(Est Park Hall)
- Big rose(Used for Hiroshima Prefectural Fukuyama Industry Exchange Center and various large-scale events)
- Fukuyama City Kannabe Cultural Center (Hall)
- Fukuyama City Central Community Center
- Fukuyama City Numakuma Sunpal Cultural Center (Hall)
- Uncle Captain's House(Numakuma Town) Closed in September 2009
- Japanese Kimono Museum(Matsunaga Town, the only museum in the world that focuses on "footwear") Closed in November 2013
- Japan Folk Toy Museum(Matsunaga Town) Closed in November 2013
- (March/Tajiri Town)
- Fukuyama Rose Festival(May, Fukuyama's largest festival in the city center）
- Hand Festival(Early July, Tomo-cho, Numa Name Shrine, also known as "Odeki Shrine")
- (Mid July, new city,Susanoo Shrine
- Two-up dance(August, Fukuyama station square, Hisamatsu street)
- MatsunagaGetalympics(September, a large-scale festival held in Matsunaga city)
- (Late November/Shin-shi/Kibitsu Shrine）
- (December, Higashimura Town)
Fukuyama City Specialty Products
Main celebrities from Fukuyama City
- Yu Miyazawa(政治家, Kiichi's father,Heikichi OgawaSon-in-law)
- Kiichi Miyazawa(78th generationPrime Minister・Former member of the House of RepresentativesTokyo）
- Yoichi Miyazawa(19s and 20sMinister of Economy, Trade and Industry, LDP member of the House of Councilors)
- Yoritomo Keikichi(Former Mayor of Tokyo)
- Maruyama Tsurukichi(Police commander-Governor of Miyagi PrefectureIn succession)
- Kakugoro Inoue(Businessman, former member of the House of Representatives)
- Hanjiro Okamoto
- Takuo Ishii(Army Major, Instructor.Vietnam Revolutionary WarKilled in
- Fumika Shiomura(Council member, former talent/broadcast writer)
- Masahiko Tanabe(HiroshimaDeputy Governor）
- Shinto Ono(Mayor of Fuchu）
- Haruko Miyaguchi(Member of the House of Councilors, former announcer)
- Morishita Hiroshi(Morishita Jintan(Founder Tomo-cho)
- Yuji Sato(Mitsubishi MotorsFirst president)
- Nobu Shibuya(Fukuyama Transport,VesselFounder, the first president. Founder of Shibuya Museum, Fukuyama Transport Shibuya Longevity Health Foundation, Shibuya Ikueikai Foundation. Former Fukuyama City Councilor)
- Takagi Root(Japan AirlinesPresident)
- Tomomichi Takahashi(RPA Holdingsfounder)
- Taketsuru(Nikka WhiskeyFormer president, Nikka Whiskey 2nd Master Blender)
- Makoto Sunoda(Waseda Academyfounder)
- Kazumasa Terada(Samantha Thavasa Founder and current president of Japan Limited)
- Yasuhiko Okamoto(likeFounder/Current President)
- Moriya Kotobuki(Merrill Lynch Japan SecuritiesFormer Chairman,Hiroshima Prefectural Museum of HistoryMoriya Kotobuki Collectioncollection)
- Jun Hirata(IT company owner, entertainment production Universal collection CEO,Manga AwardJury)
- Shuto Uchida(French Japanese winemaker)
- Aoyama Keihide(Medicine)
- Takanobu Ikesho(Political scientist)
- Masaru Sakata(Engineer)
- Shunji Sano(Medicine)
- Ikutaro Shimizu(medical doctor)
- Hiroshi Kawamura(Hakodate UniversityFormer president), legal scholar
- Katayama Kinsho(Chuo University(Former president)
- Shigeki Hakama(Political scientist）
- Tomi Urabe(Business scholar）
- Yamada politics(Kyushu International UniversityFormer president,Shimane UniversityProfessor Emeritus), Political Scientist
- Masuji Ibuse(Novelist）
- Seiichi Koizumi(Western painter）
- Yuji Koyama(Playwright）
- Kazuo Kondo(translator,作家）
- Kuzuhara Shigeru(Nursery rhymeLyricist、 "Setting sun"The poet)
- Shoji Shimada(Detective writer）
- Rei Hani(Nonfiction writer）
- Takao Yanai(Writer）
- Takeda Goichi(建築 家, Kyoto City Hall, etc.)
- Fujii Koji(Working as an architect and a hearingist)
- Fujinori Tokunori(architect)
- Kenji Ekuan(Industrial designer spends his youth in Fukuyama City)
- Manaka Sakamoto(Photographers）
- Ie Oshima(Kita schoolNoh performer,My fatherMasayoshi Oshima, GrandfatherHisami Oshima）
- Masanori Tomotake(Vocalist,Good luck!"Reporter)
- Nobuo Fujioka(Vocalist)
- Fujiji Koji(musician·jazzClarinetplayer)
- Yoshikawa Hidefumi(Musicologist)
- Hiroyuki Nakano(Film director,RED SHADOW] ・SF series)
- Yuzo Sato(Anime director,Anime director）
- Nobuyoshi Habara(Hello rose,AnimeDirector）
- Atsuko Ishida(manga artist,animator）
- Tanaka Shoga(animator)
- Jun Morita(manga artist,Hiroshi MotomiyaWife of)
- Takuya Mitsuda(manga artist)
- Katsuyuki Toda(manga artist)
- Hakada Maki(manga artist)
- Yoko Matsuda(manga artist)
- Tatsuko Muraoka(Religious house）
- Tomoyo Matsushita(KotoPerformer)
- Keiki Edahiro (religious person)
- Noboru Mitani(An actor）
- Katsuya Kobayashi(DJ, Radio personality, actor)
- Kenji Kaneko(Actor)
- Katsuya Everykuma(Actor)
- Tamaki Ogawa(actress, Elementary school-live until high school)
- Kyono Kotomi(actress)
- Naomi Nishida(actress)
- Kunitake Aya(actress)
- Sachiko Chiba(actress)
- Akatsuki Chiboshi(Takarazuka RevueMonthly groupMale role)
- Eri Machimoto(Actress, 2004Miss UniverseRepresentation from Japan)
- Tomoe Yokoyama(Actress, exWink like never before）
- Jun Fukuyama(Voice actor）
- Seiichi Hirai(Voice actor)
- Hayami Kentaro(talent,Dango 3 brothers）
- Tianjin-Seitarou Mukai(comedian)
- Jun Sakamoto (Comedy:GAG）
- Tomoyo Shiraishi(talent)
- Sugihara Apricot(Gravure idol）
- Nanohana(Gravure idol)
- Luna Toyota(Gravure idol)
- Yuri Murakami(Gravure idol)
- Emura Minor(ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン）
- Ayano Omoto(Idol singer, artist,perfume）
- Kobune Okamine(Musician,THE BACK HORN）
- Haruka Ohara(Talent, exSDN48, OriginalAKB48）
- Mayumi Kunioka(Musician,ICE vocalist)
- Tamaki Gomioka(Idol singer, exOnyanko Club）
- Kenjiro Sakiya(Musician,Singer-songwriter,Music producer, Composer of Fukuyama citizen's song "Song that makes the flow" (1979))
- Mori Megumi(Singer-songwriter)
- Sera Kiminori(Musician, actor)
- Eiichiro Taruki(Musician)
- Caller Teraoka(Musician, exJUN SKY WALKER (S)）
- Kazuhiko Fujii(Musician,The Glovers）
- Kenji Fujii(Musician, exMY LITTLE LOVERguitarist)
- Makoto Narasaki(Musician,Official Bearded Man dismBassist, saxophone)
- (Musician, exCry & Feel it）
- Mas Sawada(Musician, former original twist leader,Music producer）
- (Musician,the castanets）
- (singer, Former Torahime Ichiza leader)
- Mega Terra Zero(singer)
- Maya Wada(Idol singer,Nogizaka46）
- Yoshihisa Sakamoto(Former sumo wrestler)
- Bishuyama Daihachiro(The best sumo wrestler, Sekiwaki, who was active in the 1940s and 1950s. Once in the Makuuchi championship)
- Kunikazu Ogawa(Former professional baseball player)
- Yasuo Fujii(Former professional baseball player)
- Keiji Asano(Former professional baseball player)
- Atsushi Hakada(Former professional baseball player)
- Yasutaka Kanzaki(Former professional baseball player)
- Hitoshi Egusa(Former professional baseball player.Hanshin Tigers→Saitama Seibu Lions→Hiroshima Toyo Carp）
- Hiroki Uemoto(Hanshin Tigers player)
- Uemoto Takashi(Hiroshima Toyo CarpPlayer, Hiroki Uemoto's younger brother)
- Naoya Emura(Chiba Lotte Marinesplayer)
- Taiji Ohta(Yokohama DeNA Baystarsplayer)
- Kohei Morihara(Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eaglesplayer)
- Makoto Hashi(Pro Wrestler)
- Fujii Gun Samurai(Pro wrestler,Mixed fighter）
- Kazuhiro Nakamura(Manga fighter)
- Yuji Shimada(Martial arts referee)
- Yoshinobu Ishii(Former soccer national team coach)
- Kenya Okazaki(soccer player)
- Akishige Kaneda(soccer player)
- Ryota Moriwaki(soccer player)
- Atsushi Fujii (soccer player)
- Koji Mori(Former soccer representative from Japan)
- Kogane Kogyo(Former soccer player)
- Kenichi Uemura(Former soccer player: born in Kumamoto, raised in Fukuyama)
- Shinichiro Masuda(Former soccer player)
- Da Silva Fabio Oka(Soccer player: Born in Brazil, raised in Fukuyama)
- Iemoto Masaaki(FootballProfessional referee）
- Ai Endo(Former professionalTennis player）
- Reo Murakami(Rugby player)
- Teruo Makabe(Rugby player)
- Arima Hayato(American football player/formerTBSannouncer)
- Shinsuke Aso(Boat racer)
- Tetsuya Ichikawa(Boat racer)
- Tomohiro Kurokawa(Fukuyama Horse RacingJockey）
- Yoshitsugu Okada(Central horse racingJockey)
- Kazuhide Sasada(Japan Central Horse RacingTrainer）
- Naoko Sakamoto(OriginalLong distance-marathonPlayer: Born in Hyogo, living in Fukuyama)
- Wavelet(Women's professional wrestler) (StardomBelongs)
- Watanabe(OriginalMainichi ShimbunPresident)
- Hiroki Sakurai(RCCChina broadcastingannouncer)
- Naomi Itonaga(Hiroshima TV Broadcastannouncer)
- Keiko Takahashi(OHKOkayama Broadcastingannouncer)
- Hiro Haranobuhiko(TV writer）
- (RSK Sanyo Broadcastingannouncer)
- Kazumi Kimura(Hiroshima Telecasting Announcer)
- Satoshi Sakamoto (NHKannouncer)
- Honkaku Daishi(Shingon sect Hirosawa style ancestor)
- Mizuno Katsunari(First generationFukuyama DomainThe founder of FukuyamaTokugawa Ieyasu OfCousin・BornMikawaguniOkazaki (currently岡 崎 市）
- Masahiro Abe(Lord of FukuyamaTokugawa ShogunateOld age(Head)Japan-US Treaty of Peace and AmityTie
- Kanchayama(Influenced Fukuyama Confucian scholar, Yorisan Yo)
- Toin Kanto(Confucian scholar of the Fukuyama domain, born in the Fukuyama domain, Kasaoka)
Fukuyama City Honorary Citizen
- Hiragushi Tanaka (1872-1979): Wood carver,Order of CultureRecipient, creator of the replica of the angler in front of Fukuyama station.
- Masuji Ibuse (1898-1993): Novelistblack RainAuthor of such.
- Kuzuhara Shigeru (1886-1961): Nursery rhyme poet, nursery rhymeSetting sunSuch as the composer.
- Taiji Nojima (1896-1970): Medical scientistLeprosyResearch authority.
- Morito Tatsuo (1888-1984): Minister of Education,Hiroshima UniversityPresident, JapanUNESCONational Committee Chairman, etc.
- Rintaro Fukuhara (1894-1981): Novelist.
- Hideo Kamihara (1916-1977): OldNumakuma TownA person who has contributed to local development such as the first mayor.
- Kanajima Keika (1892-1974): Japanese-style painter.
- Inohara flower (1897-1980): Japanese-style painter.
- Takeshi Sakurada (1904-1994): Nisshinbo IndustriesServed as president and chairman.
- (1904-1983): From this areaHawaiiContribute to immigrants and international exchange.
- Noboru Shibuya (1904-1994): Fukuyama TransportFounder and Honorary Chairman.
- Kuwata Sasafune (1900-1989): Founder of.
- (1909-2009): Japanese music researcher.
- (1914-2005): Fukuyama UniversityFounder, Honorary Chancellor, Educational Bureaucrat.
- Kiichi Miyazawa (1919-2007): FormerHouse of RepresentativesCongressman, 78thPrime Minister, The first generationMinistry of FinanceMinister, etc.
- (1920-): Fukuyama gasServed as president, president, etc.
- Aoyama Goro (1930-2008):Aoyama TradingFounder of.
- (1928 -):Fukuyama TransportChairman,All Japan Truck AssociationPreviously served as Vice Chairman.
- (1931-2010): Calligrapher.
- (1937-2017):FP CorporationFounder of.
- Fukuyama Hometown Ambassador No. 1:Katsuya Kobayashi
- Fukuyama City Tourism Ambassador No. 1:Hugh JackmanPlayed byWolverine'
- Ambassador of Fukuyama, a town of 100 million roses:Teshima Aoi
- PR Fukuyama PR Ambassador to Rose: Nikolai Bergman (Flower Artist)
- Ambassador for Fukunoyama and Rose Goods: Fei Fei
- Tourism Assistant Rose Fukuyama (formerly Miss Rose)
- Miss Sanzo Inari
- Fukuyama Future Making 100 People Committee
- Fukuyama Future Making Support Group
Works in which Fukuyama City appears
The following includes locations
- Love or love (tentative) Episode29 “Woman with a gap” (November 2017, Hiroshima Home TV / December 11, “Vision(Taiwan)) Filmed at Miyadori and Tomonoura.
- Hanamyu(December 2015, 6,NHK): Tomonoura and Ota family residences appear in the ending "Hana Moyu Journey" (23rd).
- Meteor Wagon (2015,TBS): A drama set in Fukuyama City.Filmed on location in Tomonoura and Fukuyama Castle.
- Tomonoura Bojō (2014,Tokuma Japan Communications): Misaki IwasaSingle song. Enka set in Tomonoura. The jacket and PV are also taken at Tomonoura.OriconRecorded the first appearance of the CD single ranking for the first time.
- Sea of Stars (October 2013,Kodansha): Movie version (2016 ,Toei) Commemorates the 2016th anniversary of Fukuyama City's municipal organization in 28, and was filmed in the city..
- Wolverine: SAMURAI (2013,20th Century Fox): Filmed at Tomonoura.
- Compass of girls (2010,Clock works): The whole city of Fukuyama is the stage of the movie.
- Holy Family-Yamatoji (2010,Frog cafe): Location was held in Fukuyama city.
- Ryoma-den (2009, NHK): The city became a location.
- TAJOMARU (2009,Warner Brothers): Fukuyama City is the shooting site.
- Money(TV drama version) (2009,Nippon TV): Filming the shipbuilding scene at Tsuneishi Shipbuilding (Numakumacho).
- Hab Tettle Hab Tetran (December 2008, Poplar):Kyoko NakajimaNovel. Set in Matsunaga.
- Ponyo on the cliff (2008,Studio Ghibli): Director'sHayao MiyazakiCame to the stage because he liked Tomo-no-Ura in Fukuyama City, where he stayed on a Studio Ghibli employee trip.
- Atsuhime (June 2008, 6, NHK): Fukuyama City appears in the ending "Atsuhime Journey" (1nd).
- Mito Komon(TBS): Fukuyama Castle and surrounding ruins are used for photography.
- Clouds on the slope(NHK): Entered a military school in TokyoAkiyama MasayukiThe scene where he returned to Matsuyama after a long absence and happened to meet his father again on the street was filmed at Miroku no Sato.
- Emperor's sword (Toei, 2007): A location was held at Miroku no Sato.
- Tomb of Fireflies(TV drama version) (November 2005, 11,Nippon TV): Tomocho(Tomonoura) is the location.
- Yamato of men/YAMATO (2005, Toei): Tomocho is the location.
- Azumi 2 Death or Love (2005,Toho）
- Azumi (2003, Toho)
- Overhanging punishment heat systemChristmas Special "Onomichi-Shimanami Kaido A woman disappeared from the harbor! The mystery of the red flower that connects the tragedy!TV Asahi）
- Two people(Movie version) (1991,Shochiku)-We performed location at Sakaigahama Marine Park.
- Gorilla Police Department Investigation Group 8 (October 1989, 10, November 15, TV Asahi): The stage was set in episodes 11 and 5.In the latter OP, the video of Fukuyama location was used.
- Great completion(1983-1984,Morning(Serialized, Kodansha): The setting of the hero's birthplace and constituency (former Hiroshima Prefecture third constituency).However, the depiction is very different from reality.
- Transfer Student (1982 version)(Shochiku, 1982): Set in the neighboring city of Onomichi, Fukuyama Castle appears in the setting of a place where I met a friend of the school in front of the main character.
- Yoshimune Reputation Note General Ramenbo (December 1981, 8,TV Asahi) Episode 173,Fukuyama CastleとFukuyama Domainmain,Masafuku AbeAppeared
- (1976, Shochiku): Kyu Sakamotostarring
- Ultraman A Episode 1972 (April 4, 7, TBS): Super BeastBelocronWas first to appear in Fukuyama City. In addition, both Hokuto Seiji and Minami Yuko, who will be transformed into A, are also set to come from Fukuyama City.
- 家族 (1970, Shochiku): Yoji YamadaDirected work A family moving from Nagasaki prefecture to Hokkaido appears in a scene where the second son and his wife live in Fukuyama city to entrust their elderly father. After all, the family leaves Fukuyama with their father, but the movie depicts the former Fukuyama station, the soon-to-be-finished Nippon Steel Pipe Fukuyama Steel Works, and the Daimon housing complex (now Toyodai) where the second son's family resides.
- Miroku no Sato Set Village
- It is a very large location set, but it is not publicly known because it is not open to the public. It is used for various dramas and movie locations, and is often taken in sets with Tomo-cho. The current set is a set that was renovated from a set that cost hundreds of millions of yen to film a movie in Zato City.[Source required].
Area code in Fukuyama city
Area codeAre classified as follows.
- Fukuyama MA [Fukuyama Special] 084 (910-929, 931, 932, 940-959, 961, 968-979, 981-985, 990-999) Old Town Area, etc.
- Fukuyama MA 084 (960, 962-967, 980, 986-989) Former Numakuma-cho, Utsumi-cho and Kannabe-cho districts and part of Onomichi Urasaki-cho
- Onomichi MA [Matsunaga Special] 084 (900-909, 930, 933-939) Former Matsunaga City Area
- Fuchu MA 0847 (40-69) Former New City Area
- Ihara MA 0866 (60-89) Part of Yamano Town (2 houses in Doya district)
- Local charges apply for calls between 1 and 3 above, and no area code is required.
- The above 1 and 2 calls do not require the area code for the same area.
- Calls between 2 and 3 above are handled as adjacent areas, so area code 084 is required.
- Area 3 above, Onomichi, Mihara "area code 0848 (20-89) area" area code is required, but the city charges apply.
- Since the above 4 areas are treated the same as Fuchu City, other area calls must have the area code.
Collection and delivery of mail in Fukuyama city
The delivery of mail is as followspost officeIs going.
- Fukuyama Post Office:720-00xx、720-08xx、720-85xx、720-86xx、720-87xx
- Fukuyama East Post Office:721-0000、721-09xx、721-85xx、721-86xx、721-87xx
- Tomo Post Office: 720-02xx
- Millennium Post Office: 720-03xx
- Shannan Post Office: 720-04xx
- Ekiya Post Office: 720-11xx, 720-25xx[Note 2]
- Kannabe Post Office:720-21xx, 720-24xx[Note 3]
- Yamano Post Office: 720-26xx
- Utsumi Post Office: 722-26xx
- Matsunaga Post Office:729-01xx, 720-05xx, 729-02xx[Note 4]
- Shinichi Post Office:729-31xx, 720-12xx[Note 5]
About car license plates
For cars, light vehicles, motorcycles, etc., there is the Fukuyama Motor Vehicle Inspection Registration Office of the China Transportation Bureau Hiroshima Transportation Branch Office and the Fukuyama Office of the Hiroshima Motor Vehicle Inspection Association, which is located in Takanishi Town, Fukuyama City.Fukuyama numberAre in charge. There is an anecdote that the branch office will be located at the middle point between the two city halls as a result of a fierce battle between Fukuyama City and Onomichi City. The Fukuyama number is the only number plate in the nine prefectures of Chugoku and Shikoku that has a place name other than the prefecture name (* Kurashiki number and Shimonoseki number have been added as local numbers since October 9. Land transportation office is not installed).
Great Heisei mergerDue to this, many areas will be transferred to the Hiroshima number area.Toyota-gun(Yasuura, Kawajiri, Toyohama, Yutaka, Akitsu) FormerKofu District(Kou/General) OldHiba-gun(Saijo, Tojo, Kuchiwa, Takano, Hiwa) was transferred to the Hiroshima number, and conversely the Hiroshima number was changed to the Fukuyama number.MiharaOf the oldKamo-gunOnly in the Yamato area.
- ^ The swords (7 national treasures, 6 important cultural properties) including this case are collected by Yasuhiro Komatsu, an honorary citizen of Fukuyama City. It was donated.
- ^ The "720-25xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Hattori Post Office. Transferred to Ekiya Post Office in 2006 due to the elimination of collection and delivery stations at Hattori Post Office.
- ^ The "720-24xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Kamo Post Office. Transferred to Ekiya Post Office in 2006 due to the elimination of collection and delivery stations at Kamo Post Office. Transferred to Kannabe Post Office in 2021.
- ^ The "720-05xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Fujie Post Office, and the "729-02xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Bingo Hongo Post Office. In 2006, transferred to Matsunaga Post Office due to the non-collective delivery of Fujie Post Office and Bingo Hongo Post Office.
- ^ "720-12xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Ashida Post Office. In 2006, the Ashida Post Office was transferred to the Shinshi Post Office due to the non-collection delivery office.
- ^ "JFE Steel Corporation”(Japanese). JFE Steel Corporation. 2020/8/12Browse.
- ^ "Crude Steel Production Details by Steel Works | Nikkan Steel Newspaper". www.japanmetaldaily.com. 2019/3/27Browse.
- ^ ""Japan's Industry Seen from Statistics" Industry by Prefecture | Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry". www.meti.go.jp. 2020/8/28Browse.
- ^ Fukuyama City (2018). “S-XNUMX Major Indicators by City”. Statistics Fukuyama 2017 (Heisei 29) version.
- ^ a b About Fukuyama CityBingo Regional Local Industry Promotion Center, viewed September 2020, 9
- ^ Fukuyama City Comprehensive Strategy
- ^ a b c ・'Local creation2.0'' (Toyo Keizai Inc.,2016 ）
- ^ Interview with President Sogo Fukuyama and President Mitsui Aiming for reconstruction with all employees (Hiroshima Prefecture) Chugoku Shimbun July 2000, 07 Chugoku Morning Edition East A Photographed (14 characters in total)
- ^ [About the water quality of Ashida River.-Water quality worst 1 update has been canceled! !! -]
- ^ Examination of fault displacement topography and latest activity time of the Chojagahara and Yoshii faults
- ^ "Fukuyama City Fisheries Promotion Vision Chapter 1 Overview of Fukuyama City”. Fukuyama City Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Division. 2020/9/24Browse.
- ^ "Statistics Fukuyama 2019 Edition A-12 Meteorological Extreme Value Table”. Fukuyama City Information Management Division. 2020/9/24Browse.
- ^ "Normal value download”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/6Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/6Browse.
- ^ "Public sewerage penetration rate”(May 2005, 3). 2021/5/14Browse.
- ^ "National Municipal Handbook, Reiwa 01 Edition" (First Law) p.337
- ^ "Chair and Vice Chair”. Fukuyama City. 2020/12/1Browse.
- ^ "○ Fukuyama City Council Member Number Ordinance”. Fukuyama City. 2020/12/1Browse.
- ^ "Search by department in charge-Fukuyama City homepage". 2021/5/15Browse.
- ^ "Cultural assets of Kannabe (other cultural assets)”. Fukuyama City Kannabe History and Folklore Museum. 2011/12/20Browse.
"Bingo Kokubunji ruins”. Hiroshima Prefecture Tourism Homepage. 2011/12/20Browse.
- ^ "Bingo Kokufu Ruins”. Hiroshima Cultural Encyclopedia. 2011/12/20Browse.
- ^ Kenji Yoshida and Genjiro Komiya (2009). “(PDF)". 2020/12/28Browse.
- ^ Makoto Tsuruki, "Migration Overseas as Postwar Social History: A Case Study of Numakuma Town, Hiroshima Prefecture," "The 1988th Anniversary of the Faculty of Law, Department of Political Science," Keio University Law Study Group, XNUMX.
- ^ Stronger historical relationship Mutual agreement with Bunkyo Ward and Hiroshima/Fukuyama CitySankei Shimbun Morning Edition March 2018, 3 (Tokyo)
- ^ "Intercity Declaration: Ryoma's Bonding Agreement, XNUMX cities and nations in Japan, to exchange through tourism and disaster prevention". Mainichi Newspapers(July 2014, 11)
- ^ "FUKUYAMA NOW Fukuyama Industry 23 Edition Fukuyama Chamber of Commerce" (year 2011). 2021/5/14Browse.
- ^ a b c d e Numakuma-gun magazine 1923 p73-74 ISBN-978 4653012665
- ^ Hongo County Magazine
- ^ Former large-scale commercial facility "CASPA trace" complex facility Fukuyama City Nihon Keizai Shimbun April 2019, 4 25:18 Retrieved February 2019, 9
- ^ "Street street" Fukuyama station square lively Yomiuri Online October 2017, 10 Viewed on the same day[Broken link]
- ^ reference:"14 swords donated to Fukuyama City, collected by the late honorary citizen Yasuhiro Komatsu"(Chugoku Shimbun, December 2018, 12)
- ^ "Official Twitter account of Koi no Hana Theater (@ koibana05)”(May 2014, 6). 2020/2/29Browse.
- ^ "Film "Sea of Stars" Fukuyama location release 100th anniversary commemorative appearance by Mr. Tamaki". Sanyo newspaper (Sanyo Shimbun). (November 2015, 5) 2015/5/9Browse.
- "Fukuyama City History Early Modern Documents (1) Politics and Society"
- Bingo country
- Fukuyama domain sand retention
- Bingo Fukuyama Domain
- Bingo Yamauchi
- Educational intervention by the Dowa Liberation Alliance in Hiroshima Prefecture
- Official website
- Fukuyama City (@cityfukuyama)- Twitter
- Fukuyama City (@fukuyama_city)- Instagram
- Fukuyama City (@fukuyamacity)- LINEOfficial account