[Breaking news] Cluster also infected by the Self-Defense Forces New Corona XNUMX people Oita
If you write the contents roughly
We will send you the latest news of Oita prefecture.
Regarding the new coronavirus, Oita Prefecture announced on the XNUMXth that XNUMX new infections have been confirmed.New infection ... → Continue reading
"TV Oita" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Oita Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
High popularity nationwideBeppu hot spring,Yufuin hot springAnd many otherSpaThe number of springs (4,445 places) and the amount of spring water (279,253 liters / minute) are the highest in Japan. ,Oita, the best onsen prefecture in JapanAppealing to hot springs with the catchphrase.
The mountainous area has a large proportion,Kuju Mountain Range, In the southMt. Sobosan-Mt. KatamukiyamaTowers. Of these, the Kuju Mountain RangeNakadakeIs the highest peak of mainland Kyushu. The plain is in the northNakatsu Plain, Of the central partOita PlainIt is distributed in a limited area such as.. The coast is from north to westSeto Inland Sea(In the westSuo Nada(Buzen Sea) Facing.In the central partBungo ChannelAcrossShikoku regionIs in contact with theToyo StraitThe width of is about 10 kilometers.SouthernNippo BeachToRias coastIs well developed,Nippo Kaigan Quasi-National ParkYou can enjoy the scenery specified in.
- Fukuoka,Kumamoto,Miyazaki, *Ehime ,■Yamaguchi [Source required]
* Is adjacent to each other across the sea
- (I.e. : Oita HyakuzanOf these, I will list the ones that have articles.
- Kusumiyama,Nakadake(Mainland Kyushu and the highest peak in the prefecture),Mt. Inoshi,Hosei Mountain,Mimata,Ofunayama,Mt. Kurotake,Mt. Waitazan,Mt.
- Yufu,Mt. Tsurumidake,(I.e.,Mt.,Ohirayama,Takasaki Mountain,Heikeyama
- Ryoko mountain,Sentodake,Boar Mountain,Mount Tahara(Nokogiriyama),Mt. Yajima
- Eight faces,Mt. Hikosan,Takeshi Oniyama
- Million year mountain,Felled mountain,Oiwa Ogiyama,Tsukide Mountains
- Buddha Buddha,Mt. Omae,Mt.,Sake Dojiyama
- Spirit mountain,Shoji-dake
- Hikodake,Shakuyama,Mount Ryuo
- Mt. Sobosan,Shoji-dake,Old Mt. Sobosan,Mt. Katamukiyama
- Ulsan,Mt. Ontake,
- 平野 : Nakatsu Plain,Usa Plain,Oita Plain,
- basin : Ajiin basin,Yufuin basin,Kusu Basin,Hita Basin
- First-class river : Yamakuni River,Oita River,Onogawa,Chikugo River(Mikuma River-Mt. Ooyama River),Bansho River
- Bay : Morie Bay,Beppu Bay,Usuki Bay,Tsukumi Bay,Saiki Bay,Yonezuzu Bay,Motomon Bay,
- Someone(I.e. : Himejima,Kuroshima,Tsukumi Island,Solid island,Hotojima,Oirishima,(I.e.,Yagata Island,Fukashima
- Peninsula : Kunishigashima,Saganoseki Peninsula,Long peninsula,Siura Peninsula,Tsurumi Peninsula
- Yaba Mita Hikosan National Monument,Grandmother leaning national park,Nippo Kaigan Quasi-National Park
- Kunisaki Peninsula Prefectural Natural Park,Bungo Channel Natural Park,Kakuji Temple Serikawa Prefectural Natural Park,Tsueyama Prefectural Nature Park,Grandmother Prefectural Natural Park
There are several ways of thinking about climate classification.
The Japan Meteorological Agency divides the preliminary warning subdivision area into the following four areas..
- North(Nakatsu City, Usa City, Bungotakada City, Kunisaki City, Himejima Village)-Although it belongs to the Seto Inland Sea climate, in winterKanmon StraitNorthwest from(I.e.There are many cloudy days under the influence of.
- Central part(Kitsuki City, Hiji Town, Beppu City, Oita City, Yufu City, Usuki City, Tsukumi City)-Due to the mountains in the northwest, the weather is better in the winter than in the north and west.
- Western part(Hita City/Kusu Town/Kuju Town/Takeda City)-Located in the inland area,thunderstormThere are many. In the basin from autumn to early winter(I.e.Occurs.
- Southern(Bungo Ono City, Saiki City)-The warmest and most rainy weather in the prefecture, sometimes heavy rains in the summer. In winter, there are many sunny days.
There is also the idea of dividing into the following four areas from the two viewpoints of the annual average value of precipitation and the annual change of the number of precipitation days..
- Setouchi type (I)(Nakatsu Plain, Kunisaki Peninsula and coastal area of Beppu City) -Annual precipitation is 1,800 mm (mm) or less.It tends to be cloudy in winter and often snows.In the summerdroughtIs likely to occur.
- Setouchi type (II)(Oita City, Mid-Ono River Basin, Usuki City)-Annual rainfall of 1,800 mm or less. The winter weather is relatively good.
- Kyushu Mountain type(Inland from the western part of the prefecture to the northwestern part)-Annual rainfall of 1,800 mm or more. It exceeds 3,000 mm in mountainous areas. Heavy rains are likely to occur during the rainy season, but the rainfall due to typhoons in the summer is relatively small. In winter, there are many precipitation days and often snowfall.
- Nankai type(Saiki City south of Tsukumi City, Bungo Ono City)-Annual precipitation of 1,800 mm or more. It exceeds 3,000 mm in mountainous areas. Especially in the summer, it is heavily rained and typhoons often cause heavy rainfall. It is dry and sunny in winter.
|Northern coast||Central coast||Southern coast||Inland|
In the hospital
|Takeda||Bungo Ono City|
Oita Prefecture has 14 municipalities including 3 cities, 3 districts, 1 towns and 18 village. Read the name of all existing towns and villages as "town" and village as "mura"[Note 2].
2005/From (17)2006/Until (18), the so-called "Great Heisei merger, All municipalities except Beppu City, Tsukumi City, Himejima Village, Hiji Town, Kuju Town, Kusu Town have merged, and the number of municipalities is2004/（平成16年）12月31日までの58から、姫島村を除く東国東郡4町が合併して国東市が発足した2006年（平成18年）3月31日時点で、18へと大幅に減少した。これは九州で最も少なく、全国でも4番目に少ない..The number of towns (3 towns) and the number of towns and villages (4 towns and villages) are the smallest in 47 prefectures..
Below, the municipalities are described under the jurisdiction of the six Regional Development Bureaus.
- Chubu area
- Eastern region
- Beppu(International Tourism Hot Spring Cultural City）
- Kunisaki City
- East Kunisaki
- Northern region
- Western region
- Southern region
- Saiki City(Kyushu's largest area, Kyushu's easternmost point)
- Hohi area
The disappeared county
The counties that disappeared after the "Heisei Great Merger". When the county itself has disappeared, a link is added to the county name.
- West Kunisaki Otamura - Madama Town - Kakaji Town
- East Kunisaki Kunimi Town - Kunisaki Town - Musashi Town - Aki Town
- Hayami-gun Yamaka Town
- Oita-gun Nozuhara Town - Hazama Town - Shonai Town - Yufuin Town
- North Sea District Saganoseki Town
- Nankaibu District Kamiura Town - Yayoi Town - Honshomura - Ume Town - Naokawa - Tsurumi Town - Yonemizutsu Village - Kamae Town
- Ono-gun Nozu Town - Mie Town - Kiyokawa Village - Ogata Town - Asaji Town - Ono Town - Chitose - Inukai
- Naoiri-gun Ogimachi - Kusumi Town - Naoiri Town
- Hita-gun Maetsu Village - Nakatsue Village - Kamitsue Village - Mt. Ooyama Town - Amase Town
- Shimoge Sanko Village - Motoyabakei Town - Yabakei Town - Yamakuni Town
- Usa-gun Innai Town - Ajimu Town
At the Dainofu Ruins of Ono Town (now Bungo Ono City)1981/Excavated in (Showa 56)Naumann ElephantFangs etc.fossilHowever, it was cut with something like a sharp blade, and it was speculated that it indicates that a human and an animal had encountered each other.For this reason, it is believed that people began to live 3 years ago..
2001/(13) In May, about 5 to 6,000 years ago from Oita City (Jomon PeriodEarly) processed prismatic timber (3.4 meters long, 18 centimeters on a side) was excavated.This timber is considered to be the oldest building material in Japan.
The current prefecture name of Oita prefecture is ancientKokufuThe name "Oita" comes from Oita-gun, whereA sound flightIt is a type of "Okita" that was transcribed. Furthermore, regarding the origin of the name of Oita-gun,Bungo Country Culture]Emperor KageyukiWhen he visited this place, he was admired and named, "Various Ya, this county. HoweverOita PlainSince it is not vast, it is a common theory in recent years that the "Takida" that turned into "Oita" in turn described the appearance of many rice fields in a narrow and complicated terrain..
In ancient times, the whole prefecture and the eastern part of Fukuoka prefectureToyokuniIs called around the end of the 7th centuryBuzen CountryとBungoWas divided intoRitual systemUnder both, Buzen and Bungo are bothUpper country-Distant countryWas taken.
Kamakura PeriodToOtomoIn BungoGuardianIt became.Muromachi PeriodMr. Otomo, who was appointed as a guardian,Otomo Kyushu questionMr. ShibaWas helped by Takasaki Yamashiro, but was initially struggled by the forces of the South. Mr. Otomo developed into the guardian daimyo and the Sengoku daimyo by controlling the southern dynasty that weakened the power by the unification of the north and south dynasties.
Mr. OtomoSengoku periodThe 21st generationYoshitomo Otomo (Sorin)The heyday was reached. Sorin protects six Kyushu countries andKyushu questionWas appointed to control most of Kyushu. Also,clear,PortugalWithtransactionActively,Fuchu(Currently Oita City)NanbanCulture has blossomed. Actively protects Christianity and believes that the number of believers in Bungo has exceeded 3.. Sorin himself was baptized in his later yearsChristian daimyoIt became.
The early modern period
Edo Period, In the area corresponding to this prefectureNakatsu,Kitsuki,sunrise,Fuchu(Oita),Usuki,Saeki,hill(Takeda),Woods(Of Kusu)The eight domains are separatedAt the same time, Hita'sShogunateHave jurisdiction overNishikuni-suji-gun OfRepresentative officeIs placed in various placesHigo,Nobeoka,ShimabaraThe territory of the clan was also scattered. For this reason, a large city was not formed, but instead it has distinctive featurescultureWas born. In the area that was the castle town of each clan, there are many places where samurai residences still remain.
3rd year of peace (1803/) Completed topographyBungo KunishiIsKunisaki,Hayami-gun,Oita-gun,Kaifu-gun,Ono-gun,Naoiri-gun,Kusu-gun,Hita-gunThe history and geography from ancient times to the early modern ages are briefly described for the 8 counties.
- 1871/(Meiji4 years) November 11 (old calendar) --was placed in the former Bungo countryKitsuki Prefecture,Hiji prefecture,Prefecture,Usuki Prefecture,Hita Prefecture,Mori Prefecture,Oka prefecture,Saiki8 prefectures were merged and established.
- 1872/(Meiji 5) January 1 (Old calendar) --The prefectural office was established in the Nansei family in Oita district (currently Miyakomachi, Oita city).
- 1876/(Meiji 9) April 8- Usa,Under hairBoth countiesFukuokaThe current prefecture area was almost fixed[Note 3].
- 1943/(18)May 9 --Concentrated torrential rains throughout Kyushu and western Japan.In the prefecture, 169 people were killed, 66 people were missing, 406 houses were completely destroyed, 302 houses were washed away, 24202 houses were flooded, and 74 bridges were washed away..
- 1966/(Showa 41)- 21th National Sports FestivalHeld (“Kengken National Athletic Meet”, summer and autumn competitions). We won the Emperor's Cup.
- 1971/(Showa 46) October 10-New Oita Airport (currently)Oita Airport) Opening of the port.
- 1972/(47) April 4-Nippon Steel Oita Steel Works (currently)Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Oita Works) No. 1 blast furnace firing.
- 1996/(8) March 3- Oita Expressway Kusu IC-Yufuin IC opened. Oita City- Fukuoka CityThe space was directly connected by an expressway.
- 2002/(14) June- Oita Sports Park General Stadium(Big Eye)2002 FIFA World CupWill be one of the venues of the first league 2 games and final tournamentSwedenversusセネガルThe war was held.
- 2008/(20)- 63th National Sports Festival(“Challenge! Oita National Athletic Meet”, main competition, second order) Held. I won the Emperor's Cup and the Empress's Cup.
- 2015/(27) April 3- Higashikyushu ExpresswayThe whole line of the prefecture section is open. Oita City- Miyazaki CityThe space was directly connected by an expressway.
- April 4-Occurred before dawnKumamoto earthquakeThe main shock of (MjDue to 7.3), an induced earthquake (Mj5.7) occurred in the central part of the prefecture, and seismic intensity of 6 or less was observed in Yufu City and Beppu City for the first time in the prefecture. Oita Expressway Yufuin IC - Hiji JCTA landslide occurred between them, and the road was closed until the afternoon of May 5, the same year.
- April 4-Higashi Kyushu Expressway Oita City- KitakyushuThe space is directly connected.
- 2020/(2nd year of Reiwa)
- May - "July 2nd year of heavy rain], the Oita River flooded in parts of Oita City and Yufu City, and the railway bridge on the Kudai Main Line leaked.Yuhira hot springThe "sand bath" was washed away due to the muddy stream of the Hanaino River.Amagase OnsenThe flooding of the Kusu River flooded the hot spring town and caused great damage such as the loss of two bridges.
Oita Prefecture has a total population of 1,116,823 (as of June 2021, 7), out of 1 prefectures.IshikawaIt is the 33rd place after. Also,OkinawaIt is located in the 7th place in 5 prefectures in Kyushu excluding. 42.7% of the total population is concentrated in Oita City, where the prefectural capital is located.
|Oita Prefecture and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Oita Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Oita prefecture
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Population by municipality (Estimated population, As of June 2022, 4)
|Ranking||市町村||Population (people)||Local government type||Remarks|
|1||Oita City||473,249||City||Core city|
|2||Beppu||112,779||City||International Tourism and Culture City|
|8||Bungo Ono City||32,692||City|
Successive governors (public election)
- First generation Norihisa Hosoda(April 1947, 4 to April 12, 1955, 4nd term)
- 2 fee Iku Kinoshita(April 1955, 4 to April 28, 1971, 4nd term)
- 3 fee Tachiki Masaru(April 1971, 4 to April 28, 1979, 4nd term)
- 4 fee Morihiko Hiramatsu(April 1979, 4 to April 28, 2003, 4nd term)
- 5 fee Hirose Katsada(From April 2003, 4, the 28th term)
- Pediatric emergency telephone consultation business
- Telephone consultation for pediatric emergency The evening reception of the "pediatric emergency telephone consultation business" is accepted until 8:31 the next morning. This is the latest time among the XNUMX prefectures implementing the project, along with Osaka prefecture (2006/(As of July 18, 7).
Economic and industrial
26 (2014/The prefecture's gross product is 4 billion yen... This is the majority of countries in the worldGDP Larger than (GDP).. The breakdown of GDP in the prefecture is 910 billion yen (2.2%) in the primary industry, 1 billion yen (1974%) in the secondary industry, and 28.9 billion yen (2%) in the tertiary industry. Prefectural income per capita is 8154 million yen.
Agriculture, forestry and fisheries
In agricultural products,Dried shiitake mushroomsas well as the PumpkinIs known as a special product with the highest production volume in Japan.. Among the dried shiitake mushrooms, especially the donko, which is highly prized as a luxury item and has a star-shaped crack on the surface, is a special product... The amount of vegetables produced is as follows: white onions (39.0 billion yen), onions (31.0 billion yen), tomatoes (28.0 billion yen), strawberries (26.0 billion yen) and fruit trees.Pear(30.4 billion yen),Grape(22.8 billion yen),House mandarin orange(¥16.6 billion) followed by Cabosu (¥11.3 billion) (FY2014).
The fisheries industry is mainly middle- and high-class seafood, and as a result, sea surface production is 23rd in Japan, while sea surface production is 10th. EspeciallyAki Seki,Saba,Karei CastleIs known as a brand fish. Aquaculture is popular in the southern part of the prefecture, where the Rias coast is located.Yellowtail(15,668 tons, second place in Japan),Greater Amberjack(3,488 tons, second place in Japan),Bluefin tuna(1,656 tons, second place in Japan),Bastard halibut(660 tons, second in the country) etc. are produced.
In livestock, dairy farming is carried out in areas such as the Kuju Plateau, and depending on the season, it can be seen from the highway that it is grazing.Milk and its processed products are also in circulation.As a brand cowBungo beefThere is.
Oita City during the period of high growthNew industrial cityReceiving designationOita Seaside Industrial AreaWas formed.In recent years, in Oita City and around Oita AirportElectronics industryIn the northern part of the prefecture, along with the neighboring eastern part of Fukuoka prefecture, automobile-related companies are concentrated.Therefore, compared to the national averageHigh proportion of secondary industry[Note 4].
Oita Prefecturenatural energyThe self-sufficiency rate is 30.1%, the highest in all prefectures nationwide.Hatchohara Power StationAnd 3 other commercial locationsGeothermal power plantUtilization of geothermal energy is progressing, such asGeothermal power generationThe main factor is that the power generation amount is the highest in Japan.
Major companies with bases in the prefecture
Major companies headquartered in the prefecture
- Eto oxygen(Oita City)-Industrial oxygen production, sales ranked 27th in the prefecture
- Oita Canon(Kunisaki City/Oita City)-Digital camera/video manufacturing, 3rd in sales in the prefecture
- Oita Canon Material(Kitsuki City/Oita City)-Manufacture of office equipment, 6th in sales in the prefecture
- Kawasumi Chemical Industry(Usuki City)-Medical device manufacturing, 20th place in sales in the prefecture
- Kyushu Kasai(Usa City)-Manufacture of automobile parts, 22nd place in sales in the prefecture
- Kyushu dairy industry(Oita City)
- Saeki Heavy Industries(Saiki City)-Shipbuilding
- Sanwa liquor(Usa City)-Liquor industry, 9th in sales in the prefecture
- Marelli Kyushu(Usa City)-Manufacture of automobile parts, 4nd place in sales in the prefecture
- Jay Device(Usuki City)-LSI package assembly, 5th in sales in the prefecture
- Daihatsu Kyushu(Nakatsu City)-2nd place in automobile manufacturing and sales in the prefecture
- TOTO Santechno(Nakatsu City)-Sanitary ware manufacturing, sales 15th in the prefecture
- Nikaido Sake Brewery(Hiji Town)
- West Nippon Electric Cable(Oita City)-Electric manufacturing, sales 18th in the prefecture
- Hita Tenryosui(Hita City)
- Southern Japan Shipbuilding(Usuki City)-No. 23 in shipbuilding and sales prefecture
- Yorozu Oita(Nakatsu City)-Manufacture of automobile parts and sales rank 28th in the prefecture
Electricity, gas, heat supply, water supply industry
- Oita joint thermal power(Oita City)-Power supply and sales 12th in the prefecture
- Tsurusaki Joint Power(Oita City)-Power supply and sales 29th in the prefecture
- Astem(Oita City)-Pharmaceutical wholesaler, 1st place in sales in the prefecture
- Kyushu Energy(Former Oita Kyushu Sales)-Oil wholesaler, sales 26th in the prefecture
- San Daiko(Oita City)-Specialty chemical wholesaler, 16th in sales in the prefecture
- Higashikyushu Oil(Oita City)-Oil wholesaler, sales 19th in the prefecture
- cotta(Tsukumi City) --Food wholesale
- Tokiwa(Oita City)-Department store, 10th in sales in the prefecture
- Toki Hindustry(Oita City)-Supermarket, 14th in sales
- Home Improvement Hirose(Oita City)-Home center, sales 11th in the prefecture
- Marushok(Oita City)-Supermarket, 8th in sales
- Marumiya store(Saiki City)-Super, 17th in sales in the prefecture
- Joyful(Oita City)-Holding company, sales rank 13th in the prefecture
- Aussie(Oita City)-Total credit sales, 7th in sales in the prefecture
- Oita card(Oita City)-Credit card, 21st place in sales in the prefecture
- Jay lease(Oita City)-Rent debt guarantee, listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Usuki Transport(Usuki City)-Land transportation, sales 30th in the prefecture
Major companies with base offices in the prefecture
- Showa Denko - Oita Complex(Oita City)
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal - Oita Steel Works(Oita City)
- ENEOS(OldKyushu Oil→Nippon Oil Refinery)- Oita refinery(Oita City)
- Japan Semiconductor -Oita Office (former Toshiba Oita Factory, Oita City)
- Sumitomo Chemical -Oita Factory (Oita City)
- Sony Semiconductor Manufacturing -Oita Technology Center (Oita City)
- Pan Pacific Copper(OldNikko Smelting)- Saganoseki Smelter & Refinery(Oita City)
- Canon -Oita Office (Oita City)
- TOTO -Nakatsu Second Factory (Nakatsu City), Oita Factory (Oita City)
- Renesas Semiconductor Package & Test Solutions -Oita Factory (Nakatsu City)
- Sapporo beer -Kyushu Hita Factory (Hita City)
- TDK -Mikumagawa Plant (Hita City)
- Taiheiyo Cement -Oita Factory (Tsukumi City)
- Seiko Epson Corporation -Oita Soft Center (Beppu City)
- Mitsui E & S Machinery (formerly Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding)(Oita Plant) --Gantry cranes, metal products for construction, general machinery and equipment
Life and transportation
- Oita Airport(Type 2 airport)-Since it is located at the eastern end of the Kunisaki Peninsula across the Beppu Bay from Oita City,Oita Hover FerryBy nationwide onlyHovercraftThe regular route was opened.
- Oita Prefecture Airfield(Other)
JR lineThere are 4 routes.Private railway,Third sector railwayDoes not exist, but in BeppuKinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu) operated by Kintetsu Beppu RopewayCable carOperated by Beppu Ropeway Line and Okamoto FactoryCable carThere are two lines, the Beppu Lactench Cable Line.The number of regular trains in the prefecture is less than one per hour except in other metropolitan areas.
- Kyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu)
- Beppu Ropeway
Past railway lines (Waste line）
- Japan National Railway(JNR)
- Oita traffic
- Japanese mining industry
- Japan Mining Saganoseki Railway(Abolished in 1963)
- Chikugo orbit(Abolished in 1929)
Oita Transportation (including consolidated subsidiaries) in the northern part of the prefecture such as Beppu City and Nakatsu City centering on Oita CityKamenoi Bus, Saiki City, Taketa City, etc. in the southern part of the prefectureOita Bus(Including consolidated subsidiaries), in western prefectures such as Hita CityHita BusHas a route network.These companiesWest Japan RailwayHas a capital relationship with. In addition, business operators outside the prefectureKyushu Sanko Bus(Kyushu Crossing BusEtc.) of Fukuoka PrefectureNishitetsu bus(Around Hita city, formerly also in Nakatsu city) has a route.
- High standard highway
- Oita Expressway,Higashikyushu Expressway(Usa Beppu Road）
- Regional high standard road
- Nakatsu Hita Road,Oita Airport Road(Hiji bypass),Oita Central Highway,Nakakyushu crossing road
- National road
- National Route 10,National Route 57,National Route 197,National Route 210,National Route 211,National Route 212,National Route 213,National Route 217,National Route 326,National Route 386,National Route 387,National Route 388,National Route 442,National Route 496,National Route 500,National Route 502
- Prefectural road
- List of prefectural roads in Oita PrefectureSee
From the north side to the east side of the prefecture, it faces the sea and many ports are set up.Also,Bungo ChannelA route connecting Kyushu and Shikoku, and a route connecting Kyushu and Honshu pass through the Seto Inland Sea. Manned remote islands are also scattered throughout the prefecture, and liners come and go.
- Important port
- Regular passenger routes
- Suo Nada Ferry(Taketazu Port - Tokuyama Port）
- Ferry Sunflower(Beppu Port - Osakako,Oita Port - Kobe Port）
- Uwajima Transport(Beppu Port- Yawatahama Port,Usuki Port -Yawatahama Port)
- National Route XNUMX Ferry(Saganoseki Port - Misaki Port）
- Ninety four orange ferry(Usuki Port-Yawatahama Port)
- Sukumo Ferry(Saiki Port - Sukumo Port）
- Oirishima Sightseeing Ferry (Saiki Port Kuzu District (Kuzu Port)-Oirishima Ishima Port)
- Saiki City Oshima Route (Saiki Port Kuzu District (Kuzu Port)-Oshima Underground Port-Oshimada No Ura Port)
- Kamae Transportation (Kamae Port-Yagatajima Fishing Port-Fukashima Fishing Port)
Medical and welfare
- Facilities other than school education
- Oita Prefectural College of Technology(Nakatsu City) (Occupational Ability Development Promotion Actbased onVocational Development Junior College）
- Oita Prefectural College of Technology (Oita City) (Based on the Vocational Ability Development Promotion Act)Vocational development school）
- Oita Prefectural Saiki Technical College (Saiki City) (Vocational development school based on the Vocational Ability Development Act)
- Oita Prefectural Hita College of Technology (Hita City) (Vocational development school based on the Vocational Ability Development Promotion Act)
- Oita Prefecture Bamboo Craft and Training Support Center(Beppu City) (Vocational Development School based on the Vocational Ability Development Promotion Act)
- Oita Marine Culture Center
- Oita Prefectural Kuju Youth House
- Oita Prefectural Kakaji Youth House
- News (Chinese)
- Radio stations
NHK-FM's master station transmission station is in Beppu CityJumonji ViewpointHowever, the main relay station of FM Oita's master station and FM complementary broadcasting of OBS Radio is in Oita City across the city of Oita.YokoeyamaIt is installed in.
- TV station
The master station transmission station for digital TV is located in the same Jumonji viewpoint as NHK-FM.
Oita Prefecture has invested in OBS and OAB out of three commercial television stations. In OAB, there are areas where relay stations are not maintained, butCable TVIn some areas, it is being rebroadcast.
- Cable tv station
In most parts of the prefectureToyoichi dialectBelongs toOita valveIs spoken. The Oita dialect is divided into five categories: Tohoku Coast dialect, Southern Coast dialect, Western dialect, Northern dialect, and Southern dialect., Of the northern dialects,Nakatsu dialect, Of the western dialects,Hita dialectCalled. Nakatsu dialectFukuoka PrefectureIsKitakyushu dialectThe boundary between and is ambiguous, and the Western dialect including Hita dialectFukutsu dialectIs greatly affected.
- local cuisine
- Traditional crafts designated by the Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Beppu bamboo work(Bamboo work,1979/）
- Traditional crafts
- サ ッ カ ー
- Devil's Oita -(Oita Prefecture Federation of Adults)
- Bicycle road race
- J Nakatsu Boxing Gym
- Dash Toho Boxing Gym
- Missile Kudo Sports Boxing Gym
- Cold Lab Tsurusaki Gym
- A sports club based in Oita prefecture in the past
- Ehime Orange Vikings --From 2005-06 to 2015-16 season, "Oita Heat Devils→Oita Ehime Heat Devils(2015-16 season only. Double franchise system with Ehime prefecture)".
Regular sports events
- Beppu Oita Mainichi Marathon(Oita City, Beppu City)
- Oita International Wheelchair Marathon(Oita City)
- (Kitsuki City, Kunisaki City, Bungotakada City)
- (Saiki City)
Sports events held in the past
- 21th National Sports Festival(Goken National Athletic Meet, 1966)
- Giraffe cup football(2001)
- 2002 FIFA World Cup(2002)
- Giraffe challenge cup(2003, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2015, 2018)
- J League All Star Soccer(2005)
- All Japan Business Team Against Athletics Championship(2006)
- 63th National Sports Festival(Challenge! Oita National Sports Festival, 2008)
- 8th National Sports Festival for the Disabled(Challenge! Oita Tournament, 2008)
- 25 National High School Sports Festival(Northern Kyushu, 2013)
- Rugby World Cup 2019(2019)
Sights and historic sites
- Inazumi Underwater Limestone Cave(Bungo Ono City)
- Usuki Castle(Usuki City)- Continued 100 famous castles in Japan
- Umitama Experience Park "Tsukumi Dolphin Island"(Tsukumi City)
- Oita Marine Palace Aquarium(Umitamago) (Oita City)
- Okajo(Takeda City)-National Historic Site,Japan XNUM X Meijo
- Kohan Limestone Cave(Saiki City)-National Natural Monument
- Kagien(Hita City)-National Historic Site
- Kitagawa dam lake(Saiki City)- Dam Lake XNUMX selections
- Kyushu Nature Zoo African Safari(Usa City)
- Kokonoe Mountain(Kuju Mountain Range, Kujuyama) (Kuju-gun Kuju Town, Takeda City)- Nihon Hyaku Meizan（Japan's hundred famous mountains）
- Kuju "Dream" Large Suspension Bridge(Kuju-gun Kuju-cho)-Japan's tallest pedestrian bridge
- Kuroshima beach(Usuki City)- XNUMX best beaches
- Saiki Castle(Saiki City)-Continued 100 Castles in Japan
- Shakudadake(Hita City)
- Quake Falls(Kuju Town)- Top XNUMX waterfalls in Japan
- Sekai Beach(Saiki City)-XNUMX best beaches,88 baths in Japan(Nippon Kaigan National Monument)
- Taisei Kanayama(Hita City)
- Takasakiyama Nature Zoo(Oita City)-Seto Inland Sea National Park
- Kakurei Castle(Kusu Town)-Continued 100 castles in Japan
- Nakatsu Castle(Nakatsu City)-Sequel to 100 famous castles in Japan
- Nata/Kariyuku Beach(Kitsuki City)-88 excellent beaches, XNUMX Japanese baths
- Nishi Shiiya Falls(Kusu Town)-XNUMX Selected Waterfalls in Japan
- Hatotsu Coast(Saiki City)- 100 selections of Japanese white sand Aomatsu(Nippon Kaigan National Monument)
- Harajiri Falls(Bungo-Ono City)-XNUMX Selected Waterfalls in Japan
- Iida Kogen(Kuju Town)
- Higashishiiya Falls(Usa City)-XNUMX Selected Waterfalls in Japan
- Furen Limestone Cave(Usuki City)-National Natural Monument
- Fuchu Castle(Oita City)-100 famous castles in Japan
- Bungo Futigaura(Saiki City)-Japan's longest shimenawa (Guinness Book published in 1994)
- Former residence of Yukichi Fukuzawa(Nakatsu City)-National Historic Site
- Beppu Hell Tour(Beppu City)-NationalScenic spot(Hell in Beppu)
- Mameda Town (Hita City)- Important traditional buildings preservation area
- Mizunokojima Lighthouse(Saiki City)- 50 lighthouses in Japan(Nippon Kaigan National Monument)
- Meisei Road No. XNUMX Main Line No. XNUMX Bridge(Bungo-Ono City)-Japan Society of Civil Engineers selected civil engineering heritage, Japan's longest waterway bridge (masonry arch bridge)
- Yabakei(Nakatsu City)-National scenic spot,Three views of New Japan
- Blue cave(Nakatsu City)
- Yufu(Yufu City)
Shrines and temples
- Usa Shrine(Usa City)- National treasure(Main hall)
- Usuki Cliff Buddha(Usuki City)-National treasure, nationalSpecial historical site
- Ogimori Inari Shrine(Takeda City)
- Kumano Cliff Buddha(Bungotakada City)-NationalImportant cultural property
- Sugo Macliff Buddha(Bungo Ono City)-National Important Cultural Property
- Takatsuka Atago Jizoson(Hita City)
- Fukiji Temple(Bungotakada City)-National Treasure (Fukiji Temple)
- Buzen Zenkoji Temple(Usa City)-National Important Cultural Property (Main Hall)
- Ryoji Temple(Kunisaki City)
- Maki Daido(Bungotakada City)-Contains 9 Buddhist statues of national important cultural properties
- Rakanji Temple(Nakatsu City)
- Bungo Kokubunji Temple(Oita City)
- Oitagata Gokoku Shrine(Oita City)
- Nishisada Shrine(Oita City)-Famous place of wisteria
- Amagase Onsen(Hita City)
- Muscle hot spring(Kuju Town)
- Nagayu Onsen(Takeda City)
- Beppu hot spring(Beppu City)-No. 1 source in Japan, No. 1 in Japan
- Yuhira hot spring(Yufu City)
- Yufuin hot spring(Yufu City)-No. 2 source in Japan, No. 3 in Japan
- Oita hot springs
- Nakatsu Gion Festival(Nakatsu City)
- Hita Gion Festival(Hita City)
- Horanenya(Bungotakada City)
- Bon festival dance in Oita prefecture
Works set in Oita Prefecture
Including works that appeared in some scenes.
- Zero animals now (1957 (Showa 32))
- Sequel to President Manyuki(1963 (Showa 38))
- The man is painful my tora(1973 (Showa 48))
- The man is painful Torajiro paper balloon(1981 (Showa 56))
- The man is painful, flowers and storms, Torajiro(1982 (Showa 57))
- Remorse(1985 (Showa 60)
- Kokuto Monogatari (1985 (Showa 60))-Won the Grand Prix of the Salerno International Film Festival[Source required]
- Muchan's poem(1985 (Showa 60))
- It's hard for a man Torajiro's holiday(1990 (2))
- Godzilla vs Space Godzilla(1994 (Heisei 6)) --Beppu City
- face(2000 (12))
- Namba financial biography, the emperor of Minami Movie version partXII "Reversal Inheritance" (1999 (Heisei 11))
- Relic snow(2002 (Heisei 14)) --Usuki City, etc.
- Sad Angel (2006 (Heisei 18))
- 22-year-old farewell Lycoris Hanami without Hanami story(2007 (Heisei 19)) --Tsukumi City, etc.
- Love sky(2007 (Heisei 19)) --Oita City, etc.
- Fishing Stupid Diary 19 Welcome! Suzuki Construction(2008 (Heisei 20)) --Saiki City, etc.
- Seeding Traveler-Minori Tea-(2012 (Heisei 24)) --Usuki City, etc.
- I had pulled the rope!(2012 (Heisei 24))-WomenTug of warteam"Oita Cosmo Ladies TCA movie about ".
- Color Age☆USA(2014 (Heisei 26)) --Usa City
- 100 years rice(2014 (Heisei 26)) --Usuki City
- Dragonfly(2014 (Heisei 26)) --Kunisaki City, Kitsuki City
- Sub-embo mask(2016 (Heisei 28)) --Nakatsu City, etc.
- Miracle of Namiya general store (2017 (Heisei 29)) --Bungotakada City
- Bookmark (2018 (Heisei 30))-Beppu City, etc.
- Little Kyoto Mystery 26 Bungo Ichiko's murder case(1999 (Heisei 11))-Hita City
- Sorin Otomo-For the Kingdom of the Heart(2004 (Heisei 16),NHK New Year drama）
- Haruka of the Wind(2005 (17) NHK Morning TV series)-It was also the first work in the series set in Oita Prefecture.
- Kagero no Tsuji ~Sleeping Doze Edo Futoshi~(2007 (Heisei 19) --2010 (Heisei 22))
- Okay, the summer we lived in(2011 (23))
- People who loved the sun ~ 1964 Paralympic of that day (2018 (Heisei 30))
- Beyond the grace(Hiroshi Kikuchi, 1919 (Taisho 8))
- Right now (Hino reed, 1956 (Showa 31))
- Saikai Dodan(Seicho Matsumoto, 1976 (Showa 51))
- Life(Ryo Takasugi, 1983 (Showa 58))
- Tokakukan Murder(Ayatsuji Yukito, 1987 (Showa 62))
- Woman on the Cliff by the Sea (Shinsuke Ishikawa, 2000 (Heisei 12)) Inukai-Oita Station
- (Shusaku Endo, 1992)
- Resin cast milk(Light novel,Yu Fujiwara, 2005 (17) --2007 (19))
- Nine years ago prayer (Masatsugu Ono, 2014 (Heisei 26))
- Wreck moon(Rentaro Taki, 1901 (Meiji 34))
- Oita March(Tadaharu Nakano, 1935 (Showa 10))
- Alone(Princess Kaguya, 1972 (Showa 47))
- Bogatsu Sanka(Yoko Seri, 1978 (Showa 53))
- Kunisaki Peninsula Full Trip (Naomi Sara, 1979 (Showa 54))
- Port of Man (Toba Ichiro, 1986 (Showa 61))
- Bungo Channel (Kawayuki Miyuki, 1988 (Showa 63))
- If you cross the Usuki River (Hi-ma-wa-ri, 1990 (Heisei 2))
- Kirinoyufuin (Miya Shiro, 2001)
- I(KERAEIKO)- Tachibana familyThe parents are from the prefecture. In the movie, my mother's reunion was held in the prefecture.
- Prefectural Earth Defense Force(Koichiro Yasunaga)-In the work, it is written as "Kyushu certain prefecture", but this prefecture is used as a model
- Thuro(Kenji Morita)-Modeled in Oita city
- Detroit Metal City(Kiminori Wakasugi)-Setting that the main character is from
- (Akiyoshi Kazutaka）
- number24(Morikei)-Many characters, including the main character, are from Oita prefecture, and the scene of a trip in Oita prefecture during the play is also drawn.
- Do Inachan Channel 5 -Suzune Gakuen Broadcasting Department-
- Torapup!-PULLTOPAdult game produced. For the depiction of the main stage, Shikatayama TownBeppuThere are multiple things that remind me
- (Yufu City, Oita City)
- ^ a b Adjacent across the sea.
- ^ Of the towns and villages that disappeared due to the "Great Heisei Consolidation," Kakaji Town (currently Bungotakada City), Kunimi Town (currently Kunisaki City), Shonai Town, Yufuin Town (currently Yufu City), and Kamae Town (currently Saiki). City) was read as "cho", Naokawa village (currently Saiki city) was read as "son", and other than that, town was read as "town" and village was read as "mura"..
- ^ after that,1896/(29th year of Meiji)May 3In FukuokaJomoThe eastern part of the Yamakunigawa tributary of Takahama village's small congratulations was transferred to Nakatsu village, Shimoge District, and became the current prefecture area..
- ^ Gross domestic product 26.2% (2015) Against 28.9% (FY2014).
- ^ a b About Oita prefecture emblem and prefecture flag Oita
- ^ a b c Oita prefecture symbol Oita
- ^ Yuru characters are not the only prefectures. What do you think of the prefectural certificate <Okinawa prefecture-Yamaguchi prefecture> - Eki Levi! 2013/1/24
- ^ "Q&A about citizens' day”. Shizuoka Prefecture (September 2015, 9). 2017/4/8Browse.
- ^ ""Citizen's Day" Saitama and Ibaraki are closed and Oita is "nothing" This difference...". J Town Net Ibaraki (September 2013, 11). 2017/4/8Browse.
- ^ "Hot spring data”(Japanese). Oita homepage. 2021/3/5Browse.
- ^ Oita Prefecture's "Onsen Prefecture" trademark registration application Oita Prefecture, November 2012, 11
- ^ Oita Prefecture Nature and Climate Topography and Geology Oita
- ^ a b (PDF) Oita
- ^ Climate characteristics of Oita prefecture Oita Local Meteorological Observatory
- ^ Kadokawa Japan Geographic Names Dictionary Compilation Committee, "Kadokawa Japan Geographic Names Dictionary 44 Oita Prefecture"Kadokawa Shoten, October 1980
- ^ Local autonomy system | Wide area administration/Municipal merger Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ Number of towns and villages by prefecture National Council of Councilors
- ^ Munetoshi Goto “Formation and Development of Toyokuni” Kanzo Toyoda, Munetoshi Goto, Kenji Iinuma, Toshito Suehiro “History of Oita Prefecture” Yamakawa Publishing,2002/, Page 10
- ^ Is it a hoso hole?キ ツ ツ キThe mystery of Japan's oldest "construction material": From excavation survey around Yokoo Kaizuka, Oita City (6th historic site) Architectural Magazine 117(1495), 058, 2002-11-20, Japanese Architecture Society
- ^ Origin of prefecture name Oita
- ^ Reference casebook> References related to Oita Prefecture> I would like to know the origin of the prefecture name of "Oita Prefecture". Oita Prefectural Library
- ^ Bungo Christian History Catholic Diocese of Oita
- ^ Appendix 1 History of the prefecture's jurisdiction Oita
- ^ Kyushu and Shikoku.Heavy rain in the Chugoku region (September 18, 9 Mainichi Shimbun (Osaka, evening edition)) "Showa News Dictionary Vol. 21 8 / 17" p20 Mainichi Communications 225
- ^ a b c FY26 prefectural economic calculation
- ^ World Nominal GDP (US$) Ranking
- ^ Kazuo Hachiman, "47 Prefectural Encyclopedia," p. 219
- ^ Oita Prefecture's No. XNUMX in Japan Oita
- ^ Beautiful Japanese shiitake mushrooms created by climate and people SHUN GATE
- ^ a b (PDF) Oita
- ^ National Accounts (GDP Statistics) Cabinet Office
- ^ Renewable energy: 100 municipalities with over 100% self-sufficiency of electricity, Oita prefecture ranked first by prefecture Smart Japan, April 2016, 4
- ^ 100 billion companies 3 companies increase FY16 Oita Godo Shimbun, October 2017, 10 (same below)
- ^ Kuju Youth House Oita Prefectural Board of Education
- ^ Kakaji Youth House Oita Prefectural Board of Education
- ^ "Descriptive Study of Japanese Dialects", National Institute of Japanese Languages, 1959, pp.241-242
- Category: Oita
- List of people from Oita prefecture
- One Village One Product Movement
- Oita Prefecture's natural scenic spots
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Municipal ID Index "Oita Prefecture"
- OitaGeographic data related to- Open street map
- Wiki travelIsOitaThere is a travel guide about.
- Oita homepage top page
- Onsen Prefecture Oita TIMES (@ onsenken.oitatimes)- Facebook
- Oita Prefecture (@oitapref)- Twitter
- Onsen prefecture Oita formula (Oita public information public hearing section) - YouTubeChannel
Kitsuki Prefecture-Hiji prefecture-Prefecture-Saiki-
Usuki Prefecture-Oka prefecture-Mori Prefecture
Hita PrefecturePart of (Bungo）
FukuokaA part of
|Changes in administrative districts|