A large number of companies in Kagawa Prefecture "the future economy will deteriorate" Survey by the Hyakujushi Bank Is the re-infection of Omicron strains affected?
If you write the contents roughly
The Hyakujushi Bank believes that the outlook for the future has turned negative due to the effects of the re-expansion of infection by the Omicron strain.
According to a questionnaire survey conducted by the Hyakujushi Bank on companies in Kagawa prefecture, the economy will deteriorate for three months from January 2022 ... → Continue reading
KSB Setonaikai Broadcasting delivers a wide range of news every day, including political, social and economic news centered on Okayama and Kagawa prefectures, as well as local arts and sports.Full news videos!You can watch it immediately on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Abbreviation is the same as the line nameChinese numeralNotationXNUMXとArabic numeralsNotation114However, 114 is more commonly used.Also, the bank name on the Zengin system is "114" instead of "Hiyakuji Yuushi".
National Bank OrdinanceOn the basis of1878/(11th year of Meiji)May 11Established in XNUMXthNational bankIt is one of the few existing number banks in Japan.In addition to Kagawa Prefecture, 12 municipalities in Kagawa Prefecture (Takamatsu,Marugame,Sakaide,Kanonji,Higashikagawa,Sanuki City,Miki Town,Naoshima Town,Utazu Town,Kotohira Town,Manno Town,Tadotsu Town)ofDesignated financial institutionIt consistently exists as the largest bank in Kagawa prefecture.
Based in Kagawa prefecture, where the head office is locatedSetouchi regionIt is a wide-area regional bank that operates in each prefecture, and has 86 stores in Kagawa prefecture.Okayama11 stores,Osaka-Ehime5 stores each,Hyogo4 stores,Tokushima3 stores,Kochi-Hiroshima-Tokyo2 stores each,Aichi-FukuokaThere are 1 stores in 11 prefectures, one each in Japan...Also, overseasShanghaiとSingaporeWe have a representative office in.
- 1878/(Meiji11 years)May 11 - XNUMXth National BankEstablishment.
- 1896/(29th year of Meiji)May 8 - Takamatsu BankEstablishment.
- 1898/(31th year of Meiji)May 10 --The XNUMXth National Bank from the National Bank due to maturityOrdinary bankConvert to,Takamatsu Hyakujushi Bank, Ltd.Reorganized into.
- 1900/(33th year of Meiji)May 7 --Takamatsu Hyakujushi Bank merges with Takamatsu Savings Bank.
- 1913/(Taisho2 years)May 2 --Takamatsu Hyakujushi Bank merges with Okawa Bank.
- 1915/(Taisho 4)May 4 --Takamatsu Bank merged with Sanuki Savings Bank.
- 1920/(Taisho 9)May 12 --Takamatsu Hyakujushi Bank merges with Utazu Bank.
- 1921/(Taisho 10)May 6 --Takamatsu Hyakujushi Bank merges with Takamatsu Commercial Bank.
- 1922/(Taisho 11)May 12 --Takamatsu Hyakujushi Bank merges with Tosan Bank.
- 1924/(Taisho 13)May 3 --The Hyakujushi Bank of Takamatsu and the Bank of Takamatsu merged on an equal footing, and a new oneTakamatsu Hyakujushi Bank, Ltd.Is established.
- 1928/(Showa3 years) July 7-Acquired Shodoshima Bank.
- 1934/(9)May 8 --Acquired Alliance Bank.
- 1936/(11)May 2 --Acquired Matsuyama Bank.
- 1941/(16)May 3 --Acquired Tadotsu Bank.
- 1943/(18)May 6 --Acquired Sanuki Savings Bank.
- 1948/(23)May 6 -Trade nameHyakujushi Bank, Ltd.change to.
- 1966/(41)May 11 --New construction / relocation of the head office to the current location.
- 1972/(47)May 10 --Listed on the Second Section of the Tokyo / Osaka Stock Exchange.
- 1974/(49)May 9 --Introduced the first out-of-store CD (automated teller machine) at the Mitsukoshi Takamatsu branch.
- 1975/(50)May 2 --Completion of online system for all stores.
- 1978/(53)May 11 --Total deposit of 1 billion yen.
- 1980/(55)May 10 - Automatic teller machineIntroduced the first (ATM) machine at the head office.
- 1991/(Heisei3 years)May 7 --Relocation of new office center.
- 1994/(6) January --Started trust business.
- 1995/(7)May 1 - Great Hanshin-Awaji EarthquakeThe Kobe branch, Minatogawa branch, and Ashiya company housing were damaged by the disaster, and two people were killed.
- May 1 --KotodenSOGODue to the bankruptcy of the company, the loan amount of 42 million yen to the company may become uncollectible, so the earnings forecast for the fiscal year ending March 6900 has been revised downward..
- May 3 ――Bankruptcy in the previous yearShikoku Savings Credit UnionReceive the transfer of business.
- May 3 --Due to the bankruptcy of Takamatsu Kokusai Hotel, the loan of 18 million yen to the company may become uncollectible..
- 2005/(17) November --Opened Shanghai representative office.
- 2007/(19) May-Regional bank joint system operation.
- 2013/(25) July 7-Opening of Singapore Representative Office.
- 2014/(26) June- ShiramotoAnnounced that about 40 billion yen such as loans will be uncollectible or there is a risk of delay due to the bankruptcy of.
|1||Miyamoto Sonomaru||1878/May 11 - 1885/May 8|
|2||Fusatsugu Kamada||1885/May 8 - 1920/May 10||Died while in office|
|3||Kosaku Inoue||1920/May 10 - 1922/May 7||Senior Managing Director|
|4||Shintaro Nakamura||1922/May 8 - 1933/May 7||Senior Managing Director|
|5||Kozo Miyatake||1934/May 6 - 1935/May 11||Senior Managing Director|
|6||Isaburo Shioda||1944/May 2 - 1945/May 10||After Shioda, the president is the representative|
|7||Shinzo Satomi||1945/May 10 - 1952/May 4||Died during his tenure|
|8||Seiji Ayada||1952/May 4 - 1975/May 12||Current advisor Shusaku Ayata's father|
|9||Haruo Chujo||1975/May 12 - 1979/May 12||Died May 1995, 5 Year of enjoyment 17|
|10||Hiroshi Mino||1979/May 12 - 1989/May 6||Died May 1994, 4 Year of enjoyment 8|
|11||Kyosuke Matsumoto||1989/May 6 - 1995/May 6||Died May 2005, 9 Year of enjoyment 4|
|12||Shusaku Ayata||1995/May 6 - 2004/May 6|
|13||Katsuhiko Takezaki||2004/May 6 - 2009/May 6|
|14||Tomoki Watanabe||2009/May 6 - 2017/May 4|
|15||Yujiro Ayata||2017/May 4 -Current position|
- Location: 5-1, Kamei-cho, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture (Chuo-dori）
Current head officeThe Hyakujushi Building, which is the main tenant of the company, is owned by Nihonbashi Real Estate (a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyakujushi Bank).Steel reinforced concrete construction, 16 floors above ground, 2 floors below ground, 3 floors of tower, eaves height 54 m (tip 64 m), total floor area 17,485m2The exterior is patina-finished bronze board, and the design isNikken Design, ConstructionTakenaka Corporation.1964/(39) Two years have passed since the construction started in December.1966/(41)May 11Was completed inMay 11Head office function moved from the old head office (currently Takamatsu branch)..Each building consists of two buildings, a high-rise building (main building) and a low-rise building (annex) facing Chuo-dori, and the alley that separates the two buildings is connected by a connecting passage from the third floor.The green outer wall is called the "ivy wall" and1965/Immediately before the completion of the building, with the purpose of "rest and the colors of the four seasons in a city where greenery is disappearing"Masayuki NagareDesigned by.1968/The 9th Award for Outstanding Architectural Works in JapanBCS AwardHas been awarded.Also,Selected by DOCOMOMO JAPAN Architecture of modern movement in JapanHas been selected as one of..This XNUMX building was at the time of constructionWest JapanThe tallest building in 1996Kotoden Kawaramachi BuildingFor 73.0 years until (30m) was completed, it was the tallest building in Takamatsu and a symbol of the city center.On the roofNHK Takamatsu Broadcasting StationInformation camera is installed.
- Location: 15-7 Marugamemachi, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture (Marugamemachi Shopping Street)
There are not many banks nationwide that have branches with the name of the city where the head office is located, but Hyakujushi Bank has a Takamatsu branch in Marugamemachi.This was the main store from its founding until 1966, and when the main store was relocated to its current location, it was designated as the Takamatsu branch.The building is1926/(Taisho 15) Completed in April with a two-story reinforced concrete structure, and then1945/(20)May 7 OfTakamatsu air raidEven though it was damaged by the disaster, it remained unburned,1951/(Showa 26) November-1952/(Showa 27) The 2rd floor and the tower building 3 tsubo have been expanded through February... Entering the 1990s, the so-called old city (1939/Buildings that survived the war damage in the former Takamatsu city area have disappeared one after another, so they are now valuable.2013/Seismic repairs have been carried out in Japan, and it will continue to be used in the future.This seismic renovation was carried out during the war when the adjacent building was demolished.Camouflage paintingHas been discovered.
Local bankUnusually owns its own building.1960/Completed in November1995/The renewal was completed in March.Steel-framed reinforced concrete structure, 3 floors above ground and 9 floors below ground.Tokyo MetroNihombashi Station1 minute walk, JRTokyo Station5 minutes walk, NihonbashiTakashimayaIt is located next to.
- Nihonbashi Real Estate Co., Ltd.
- XNUMX Business Service Co., Ltd.
- XNUMX Human Resources Center Co., Ltd.
- Hyakujushiginko Agency Co., Ltd.
- Hyakujushi Lease Co., Ltd.
- XNUMX Comprehensive Guarantee Co., Ltd.
- XNUMX DC Card Co., Ltd.
- XNUMX System Service Co., Ltd.
- Hyakujushi Bank, Ltd. JCB Card Co., Ltd.
Convenience ATM / Internet Banking
Shikoku regional banks ATM mutual withdrawal free tie-up
2008/May 11With the Hyakujushi BankAwa Bank(TokushimaTokushima)・Iyo Bank(EhimeMatsuyama City)・Shikoku Bank(KochiKochi) WithTMJStarted mutual withdrawal free tie-up.As a result, if the customers of the four banks use the ATMs of each bank, no fee will be collected for withdrawals during the daytime hours on weekdays.
The rating of Hyakujushi Bank is as of September 2011, 23 (Heisei 9).A / Stable".Rating target is equivalent to long-term preferred debt or long-term preferred debt.
Information processing system
- 2009/May 2AttachedNews agencyThan,OsakaThe bank's Kujo branch office in 2007 has been open since XNUMX.2008/It is suspected that it has caused damage to the bank by lending about 10 billion yen to a real estate company that is unlikely to be collected.Osaka Prefectural Police Company law OfSpecial back officeOn suspicion, all over XNUMX related parties such as this real estate companyHouse searchdid.In response to this incidentShikoku Finance BureauTo the bankBusiness improvement orderTriggered.
- 2018/February-Inappropriate behavior by female employees at a dinner with a business partner set by the bank (sexual harassmentAct) received. In May, a problem was discovered by an internal report. Chairman Tomoki Watanabe and Tokuhisa Ishikawa were there in JuneCorporate Officer・ For the head office sales managerRemunerationとBonus OfReduced disposalDid.afterwards,Outside directorPointed out by a third partyLawyerAs a result of the re-investigation by, it was pointed out that Chairman Watanabe was unable to attend a female employee or stop improper conduct.In response to this, Chairman Watanabe himself offered to resign due to personal reasons, and resigned at the end of October..
- December 20182019/June-A male employee of the Higashi Osaka branch (6 years old) is a former male employee of the same period (30 years old) (Voluntary retirement17 casesCustomer informationOne of them was 1 million yen by a former male employee father (54 years old).Fraud caseWas used for. 3 peopleUnfair Competition Prevention LawOn suspicion of violationKagawa Prefectural PoliceByArrest..Also, male employees and former male employees are from our bank.SyncHowever, the bank initially announced that it was a "close friend" while grasping it.Male employees2019/On August 10Retirement disposal.
- In January 2019, a male employee in his 1s was disciplined and dismissed for fraudulently claiming about 2016 yen as entertainment expenses between May 5 and October 2018..
- On June 2020, 6, the bank announced that it had lost the documents containing customer information at the Kokubunji branch in Takamatsu City on May 23 and 5, 11..
- Hyakujushi Bank, Historical Materials Group, ed., Hyakujushi Bank, 2005th Anniversary, Hyakujushi Bank, August 8.
- ^ GovernanceInternal Corporate Governance Guidelines-The Hyakujushi Bank, Ltd.
- ^ Senior Managing Executive Officer Ayata promoted to Hyakujushi Bank(May 2017, 2, Nihon Keizai Shimbun) Read April 23, 2020
- ^ a b c d About Hyakujushi Bank Company Profile(Official page of Hyakujushi Bank, Ltd.) Retrieved October 2020, 10
- ^ The breakdown of the number of stores is 99 main branches, 21 branch offices, 1 quick square, 4 consulting plazas, and 2 other overseas representative offices.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Hyakujushi Bank (July 2014, 7). 2015/5/3Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Teikoku Databank Takamatsu Branch (August 2010, 8). 2015/5/3Browse.
- ^ Hyakujushi Bank 2005 38 page
- ^ Hyakujushi Bank 2005 142 page
- ^ Hyakujushi Bank 2005 82 page
- ^ Hyakujushi Bank 2005 700 page
- ^ Hyakujushi Bank 2005 701 page
- ^ Hyakujushi Bank 2005 149 page
- ^ Hyakujushi Bank 2005 702 page
- ^ Hyakujushi Bank 2005 705 page
- ^ Hyakujushi Bank 2005 707 page
- ^ Hyakujushi Bank 2005 153 page
- ^ Hyakujushi Bank 2005 708 page
- ^ Hyakujushi Bank 2005 711 page
- ^ Hyakujushi Bank 2005 712 page
- ^ Hyakujushi Bank 2005 713 page
- ^ Hyakujushi Bank 2005 714 page
- ^ Hyakujushi Bank 2005 195 page
- ^ Hyakujushi Bank 2005 716 page
- ^ Hyakujushi Bank 2005 223 page
- ^ a b Hyakujushi Bank 2005 330 page
- ^ "Risk of non-collection of receivables and revision of earnings forecast for the fiscal year ending March 13”. Hyakujushi Bank. As of January 2001, 1originalMore archives.2015/4/28Browse.
- ^ "About the business transfer date of the Shikoku Savings Credit Union”. Hyakujushi Bank. As of January 2001, 7originalMore archives.2015/4/28Browse.
- ^ "About the risk of being unable to collect claims”. Hyakujushi Bank. As of January 2001, 4originalMore archives.2015/4/28Browse.
- ^ “The Hyakujushi Bank supports companies expanding into representative offices in Singapore”Nihon Keizai Shimbun. (June 2013, 5) 2014/12/25Browse.
- ^ "Receivables 40 billion yen, uncollectible / XNUMX silver"The Shikoku Shimbun. (April 2014, 5) 2014/12/25Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Hyakujushi Bank, Ltd. (May 2014, 5). 2014/12/25Browse.
- ^ On June 2020, 6, the Tamachi branch and the Sakuramachi branch office under the same branch (branch in branch to the parent store on September 8, 2019) are branch in branch.In addition, on June 9, 24, the Youme Town Takamatsu branch office under its control also has a branch-in-branch. The Miyawaki branch will also be branch-in-branch on May 2021, 6.
- ^ Kagawa's contemporary architecture and art map "Hyakujushi Bank Head Office" --Kagawa Prefecture Tourism Association (archive version)
- ^ Hyakujushi Bank 2005 227 page
- ^ "Discovery of camouflage paint during the war / Hyakujushi Bank donates the outer wall". Shikoku Shimbun(July 2012, 11) 2014/11/20Browse.
- ^ (PDF) -(Viewed on August 2012, 8)
- ^ "IBM Japan builds cloud for regional banks"Nikkei Computer. (March 2011, 5) 2014/5/29Browse.
- ^ "Regarding administrative sanctions against Hyakujushi Bank, Ltd."Financial Services Agency. (January 2009, 6) 2014/5/29Browse.
- ^ "Hyakujushi Bank's management causes sexual harassment damage by having a young female employee attend a dinner instead of a companion”. Business Journal 2018.11.16 06:00. 2020/7/21Browse.
- ^ Did you leak customer information at the same time as retirement? Arrested three former employees ... Hyakujushi Bank initially explained that it was a "close friend" Kagawa(March 2020, 3, KSB Setonaikai Broadcasting) Retrieved October 6, 2020
- ^ Hyakujushi Bank employee leaks information Some customers are victims of fraud(May 2019, 10, Nihon Keizai Shimbun) Read April 31, 2020
- ^ "About the arrest of our former employee”. Hyakujushi Bank. 2020/7/21Browse.
- ^ Disciplinary dismissal of a male employee in his 50s at Hyakujushi Bank Takamatsu City fraudulently charges about 67 yen for entertainment expenses(March 2019, 1, KSB Setonaikai Broadcasting) Retrieved October 25, 2020
- ^ Hyakujushi Bank loses documents with customer information(May 2020, 6, Nihon Keizai Shimbun) Read April 23, 2020