[New Corona] Kanagawa on the 20th, a record high of 3344 people, females in their 90s died
If you write the contents roughly
The prefecture announced on the 20th that the Prefectural Sports Center (Fujisawa City) will be temporarily closed for the time being.
Four new deaths in Kanagawa Prefecture on the 20th over the new coronavirus infection, and 1 men and women under the age of 10 to 90s ... → Continue reading
Kanaroko is a news site operated by the Kanagawa Shimbun. As the only local newspaper in Kanagawa Prefecture, we have a news gathering network throughout the prefecture to provide a wealth of information on incidents and accidents, political administration, economics, sports, culture, and heartwarming topics in the region.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Housing/Tourism/Industry/Education city,Landscape administration.Shonan areaLocated at the easternmost point of the country, famous nationwideEnoshima(Enoshima),Katase-Kugenuma-Tsujido coastHaveTourist cityIt also has a personality as.
Shonan coastPeople seeking a warm and mild climate insurfingな どMarine SportsThe population has continued to increase since before World War II due to enthusiasts and other people seeking good natural, residential and educational environments.
population TheShonan areaThe maximum number is about 44.Tokyo-Yokohama OfBed townHas a strong nature asJR, Private railway (Odakyu-Sotetsu-Enoden),subway(Yokohama Municipal Subway),monorail(Shonan Monorail) Station exists and is relatively convenient.For this reason,Shonan areaCompared to other cities, the population ratio in areas far from the coast is also high.
Edo PeriodToKamakura Buddhismone ofTokimuneIt is the main mountainJyoji Temple(Yugoji)Monzen-choAs,TokaidoThe sixth ofPost town-Fujisawa Inn,AlsoEnoshimaIt prospered as a foothold of a pilgrimage, its appearanceHiroshige Utagawa OfFifty-three Stations of the TokaidoIt is also drawn in.
Meiji Era-Second World WarDuring this period, the climate is mild, so Kugenuma and Katase districts in the south are Japan's first plans from the middle of the Meiji eraVilla areaWas developed asTaishoAfter the period,royal,政治家, Manyscholar,Cultural personHave settled in, so it is a villa area, a resort area,Summer resortDeveloped asRyunosuke Ayukawa,Warrior alley,Kiryu KishidaIt became a place of creative activities for many cultural people.
During World War II, as a radar engineer training for ships and ground bases,Navy Densetsu SchoolWas opened in the city. In addition, we will carry out training training on aviation radio wave and optical weapon maintenance.Fujisawa Navy Air CorpsWas opened, and Sora Fujisawa and Denso School were sought to collaborate.
After World War IITokyo OfBed townAs the population progresses and the population increases rapidly, JR (Tokaido Main Line,Shonan Shinjuku Line,Ueno Tokyo Line), Odakyu (Enoshima Line), three railways of Enoden gatherFujisawa StationCommercial facilities are concentrated mainly in. Also,Keio University(Shonan Fujisawa Campus(SFC)),Shonan Institute of Technology(Shonan Campus),Tama University(Shonan Campus),Nihon University(Shonan Campus) Is also a city of education. Citizens' voluntary cultural activities are also active,1951/(Showa 26)Fujisawa City ExhibitionWas launched,1973/(Showa 48) The first nationwide opera "Fujisawa citizen operaWas held and continues to this day. further1992/The Fujisawa Opera Competition also started in (4) and is now positioned as the gateway to young opera singers. On the other hand, in the cityMuseum-MuseumAlthough there is no facility that calls itself, as a collection exhibition facility1974/(Showa 49)Fujisawa City Archives(First in Japan at the municipal level)Shonandai Cultural CenterChildren's Center, 2016 (Heisei28 years)Fujisawa Ukiyo-e MuseumThere is a prefectural transportation exhibition hall (Tsujido Seaside ParkInside), privateIsuzu PlazaIs mentioned.
Located in the southern part of the cityKugenuma coastIs older thanBeachWas opened and nowKatase Nishihama, Kugenuma beachKnown as Japan's number one beach with over 300 million visitors annually, surfing in Japan (with various opinions),Beach volleyballIt is the birthplace.Katase Higashihama BeachFrom foreigners since the early Meiji eraSea bathingWith the tradition that was done. Also, EnoshimaYoritomo GengenWorshiped by prayerEnoshima BenzaitenIt is a popular place to visit,1964/(Showa 39)Tokyo OlympicsThen.ヨ ッ トSelected as the competition venue (Shonan Port),2020/HeldTokyo OlympicsButSailingThe competition was held.Even now, it attracts about 1,200 million tourists throughout the year, even outside the summer and the first visit to the shrine.ShonanIt is the best tourist destination. The coast of the city (Katase, Kugenuma, Tsujido coast, Enoshima) is sailing, surfing,Board sailing, Marine sports such as beach volleyball,Sea bathing,fishing,Beach combing,New Enoshima AquariumIt is a big marine resort area such asAmerica-FloridaMiami BeachSince it is a sister city to the city,Oriental miami beachIs often called.
The northern part of the city is an area centered on Shonandai.Shonandai StationIs Odakyu (Enoshima Line), Sotetsu (Izumino Line), Yokohama Municipal Subway, a total of XNUMX lines are connected, and because of its convenience, it can also be used as a transfer station.Keio University Shonan Fujisawa CampusIt is developing as a gateway to (SFC).again,Isuzu MotorsThere are large-scale manufacturing factories and related factories.By the way, Fujisawa's industry is the third largest in Kanagawa prefecture after Yokohama and Kawasaki in terms of shipment value of manufactured goods..
On the other hand, it had advanced along the southern JR Tokaido Line.Kanto Special Steel,Takeda Pharmaceutical(2006/(18) March) and so on. Therefore, the revitalization policy as an industrial/industrial city is aggressively implemented, and the Kanto special steelmaking site isTsujido StationDevelop by making use of the location conditions called beforeShonan CXStarted promotion measures such as projects, and the site of Takeda Pharmaceutical Company's own factory was in April 2018.Shonan Health Innovation Park It became (Shonan Eye Park).also,2009/Withdrawal has been completed by (21)Tsujido Motomachi OfPanasonicAt the site of the related factory,Solar powerAnd for homeStorage batteryCreate a new town with large-scale deployment ofFujisawa Sustainable Smart Town(Fujisawa SST) concept" was announced,2014/The town opened (partly completed) in 26.
Located in the central south of Kanagawa prefecture,Sagami BayFacing. South of the old TokaidoShonanThe coastal plain called the dune areaSagamino PlateauAnd the Koza hillsSakaigawaandHikiji RiverThe undulations from are not great. SoutheastMt Kataseと 呼 ば れ るMiura HillsBecame the westernmost part ofEnoshimaBecomes Enoshima is the southernmost part of the city.
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||18.6|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||10.8|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||6.1|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||1.6|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−3.5|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||66.4|
|Average days of precipitation (≥1.0 mm)||6.6||5.9||10.7||9.8||11.5||12.2||10.5||6.6||10.1||10.3||7.8||5.3||107.3|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||178.3||169.4||168.8||175.9||170.4||126.9||167.9||208.7||144.2||140.5||147.9||174.4||1,974.7|
|Source 1:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
|Source 2:Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)|
Adjacent local governments
- 横 浜 市(Totsuka ku,Izumi ku）
- Kamakura city
- Surrounded by Katase 3-chome, Fujisawa CityEnclaveExists. (Part of Tsu, Kamakura City)
- There is an enclave surrounded by 5 chome Minamitsutanami, Ayase City. (Part of the lower soil shelf of Fujisawa City)
- Koza-gunSamukawa Town
- Ancient times-The sea entered near the Tokaido,Sagamino PlateauabovePit dwellingRuinsShell moundThere is.
- 675/around(Tenmu4 years) - "Japanese calligraphy]Koza-gunWritten down.
- 723/(Yoro7 years) --- Suwa Taisha Shrine in Shinano Province was solicited, and now Fujisawa CityKataseToKatase Suwa ShrineIs built. The oldest spirit to go to another town.
- Nara period-Heian period -Tokami Township, Obiwa Township, and Muraoka Township are set.
- 1104-1106 (LongevityYear)- Ohba kitchenEstablished.
- 1325/(Midline2 years)- People on the sea,TokimuneSohonzan Jyokkoji Temple (Yugoji Temple) was built.
- Northern and Northern DynastiesAround the beginning-Muraoka Castle was built by the Kazama clan such as Shinano Mamoru Kazama and Saburo Muraoka.
- 14th century- TaihekiThe place name of Fujisawa is written in the XNUMXth volume, the story of the Kamakura battle.The origin of Fujisawa is unknown.Corruptions from Fuchizawa, Fujisuwa, Fujimizawa, etc.Yoritomo Gengen KannoinWhen soliciting Mishima Taisha Shrine inKiyochika FujisawaThere is also a hypothesis that it was made to be a magistrate.Kenmu's new governmentIt is said that Yukio Fujisawa, a resident of Fujisawa, Sagami Province, was successful in the period of Takauji Ashikaga..
- 1512 (XNUMXth year of Eisho) --by Ise Sobata (Hojo Soun)Oba CastleFallen castle.After that, the castle was abandoned.
- 1601/(Keicho6 years) --Tokaido post station by Ieyasu TokugawaFujisawa InnIs provided. For the purpose of falconry from 5 years before KeichoFujisawa GotenWas provided.
- 1728/(Kyoho13 years)- Soshu Spirit Training CenterIs placed.
- 1872/(Meiji5 years)3 -Hatori Village Town SchoolReading room(Koyo GijukuThe predecessor of) established.
- 1877/(10th year of Meiji)May 7 - Edward S. MorseIs Japan's first seaside research facility on EnoshimaEnoshima Seaside LaboratoryInstalled.Japan's first OfMarine biology OriginThe land of ShonanEnoshima.
- 1878/(11th year of Meiji)- County, town and village organization lawIs carried out and the Koza-gun government office is located in Fujisawa. The following towns and villages are organized within the city area.
- Fujisawa-juku Okubo-cho, Fujisawa-juku Sakado-cho, Kugenuma-mura, Inari-mura, Oiwa-mura, Hatori-mura, Tsujido-mura, Shimotsutana-mura, Kameno-mura, Engyo-mura, Ishikawa-mura, Imada-mura, Nishimata-no-mura, Hitoshi-mura, Shigo-mura, Miyahara Village, Yoda Village, Kuzuhara Village, Irisawa Village, Chogo Village, Nanatsuki Village, Senzoku Village, Endo Village
- Kamakura District
- Fujisawa-juku Ozawa-machi, Fujisawa-juku Nishitomi-cho, Karasawa-mura, Maitreya-mura, Watanauchi-mura, Takaya-mura, Kozuka-mura, Miyamae-mura,Kawana Village, Katase Village, Enoshima
- 1882/(15th year of Meiji)- Samuel CockingOn EnoshimaBotanical gardenTo establish.
- 1883/(16th year of the Meiji era)-Takakura Village will be merged with Nanatsuki Village and Senzoku Village.
- 1887/(20th year of Meiji)- Yokohama-KozuAmongTrain(AfterTokaido Main Line) Is opened,Fujisawa stopOpened.
- 1888/(21st year of the Meiji era)-Fujisawa Okubo Town and Fujisawa Sakado Town will be merged into Fujisawa Osaka Town.
- 1889/(22th year of Meiji)May 4 - Municipal systemBy the enforcement of, The following towns and villages are established in this city area.
- Fujisawa Osaka Town ← Fujisawa Osaka Town
- Kugenuma Village ← Kugenuma Village
- Meiji village ← Hatori Village, Obiwa Village, Tsujido Village, Inari Village
- Rokukaimura ← Engyo Village, Kamei Nomura, Shimochitana Village, Nishimata Nomura, Imada Village, Ishikawa Village
- Gosemi Village ← Umeda Village, Kuzuhara Village, Irisawa Village, Shigo Village, Hitoshi Village, Miyahara Village
- Kamakura District
- 1891/(24th year of Meiji)May 10-May 10 - Emperor MeijiBut,GuardsVisit Fujisawa-machi and Rokukai-mura to watch the autumn exercises.
- 1897/(30th year of Meiji)- Enoshima・Katase Village ManagementPierIs completed. In KugenumaRyokan ToyaOpened.
- 1902/(Meiji 35)-Fujisawa-Katase between Enoshima Electric Railway (current:Enoshima Electric Railway) Is open (6th electric railway in Japan).
- 1907/(40th year of Meiji)
- 1908/(41th year of Meiji)May 4 -Fujisawa Osaka Town, Kugenuma Village, Meiji Village mergedFujisawa Town, Koza DistrictWas launched.
- 1910/(43rd year of Meiji)-Fujisawa of Enoshima Electric Railway-Between Kamakura.
- 1916/(Taisho 5)May 12 -Tokaido Main LineTsujido StationOpening of business.
- 1919/(Taisho 8)-Dainippon Brewing established a factory in Fujisawa (currentlyMercianFujisawa factory).
- 1923/(Taisho 12)May 9 - Great Kanto EarthquakeDue to this, over 4000 houses will collapse in the city area.
- (15th year of Taisho)- Yokosuka Navy Artillery School Tsujido Exercise AreaIs placed.
- (First year of Showa)- Ryukoji TempleToNagano(Shinano country）Matsushiro DomainThe clan residence (commonly known as the sericulture palace) is relocated. It is currently used as the Shoshoin.
- 1929/(Showa 4) April 4-Odawara Express Railway (current:Odakyu Electric Railway）Enoshima LineOpens.
- 1932/(Showa 7) July 5- Fujisawa Country ClubThe main opening. (Green houseSee also the article)
- 1933/(8)May 4 -Kawaguchi village enforces a town system and Kamakura DistrictKatase TownIs renamed.
- 1937/(Showa 12)-Tokyo brewing (closed business), manufactured at a factory in FujisawawhiskyLaunched.
- 1940/(15)May 10 -Fujisawa town enforced municipal systemFujisawaWas launched. The population is about 3. On the dayIseyamaCelebrated the enforcement of the municipal system. Negotiations with Katase-cho and Muraoka-mura were conducted, and there were new city names such as "Fujisawa City", "Fujisawa Enoshima City", and "Shonan City", but the result was that the new city name of "Fujisawa City" was enforced as a single city system. became.
- 1941/(16)May 6 -Transfer Muraoka Village.
- Starting on February 2, air raids by US military aircraft sporadically begin (Fujisawa air raid reference). 21 dead until the end of the war in Fujisawa City.
- May 5--24 US ArmyB-29An incendiary attack by a bomber damaged a private house in the city.
- July 7-Air raid by US Navy aircraft near Tsujido. Five people died.
- 9 month - Tsujido Exercise AreaRequisitioned by the US military
- 1947/(Showa 22) April 4-Transfer Katase Town.
- 1948/(23)May 7 -The municipal library opens.
- 1955/(30)May 4 -Incorporate Chogo and Takakura from Kotomura Oji, Endo, Goshomura and Shibuya.
- 1957/(32)May 10 - Ayase TownChange the boundary between and.
- May 3 - The United States of AmericaMiami BeachSister city tie-up with the city (Fujisawa City Council Day). This will allow you toOriental miami beachTo sell as.
- May 6 - U.S. Navy Tsujido Exercise Area in JapanWill be returned.
- May 7 - 横 浜 市Change the boundary between and.
- July 9-``Black jet case”US military reconnaissance aircraftLockheedU-2Landed at Fujisawa Airfield.
- April 4-Fujikura City Takakura crash accident.Atsugi Navy AirfieldFrom Iwakuni Marine Corps Air Base that took off fromA4D SkyhawkCrashed in Takakura, and the pilot died.1 dead and 2 injured.
- May 7 - Nagano PrefectureMatsumotoSister city tie-up (with the date of coming from Matsumoto City as the tie-up day).
- May 10 - Kamakura cityChange the boundary between and.
- 1962/ December 12-Great fire at the south exit in front of Fujisawa station. Triggers redevelopment.
- 1964/(Showa 39)- Tokyo OlympicsYacht race will be held in Enoshima.
- 1965/(Showa 40) November 11-Completion of Fujisawa famous store building. (Disaster prevention building block construction method # Fujisawa city (block 391)(See also section)
- 1967/(42)May 1 --Fujisawa, the same city (jurisdiction:Fujisawa police station)soFujisawa high school girl murder caseOccurs.After the incidentKanagawa Prefectural PoliceDesignated the northern part of the city as a "crime prevention priority area" and strengthened the crime prevention system.
- 1973/(Showa 48) October 10-First timeFujisawa citizen operaPerformance.
- April-The city hall starts a two-day work week every other week.First introduced in local governments in the prefecture.
- May 5-At Fujisawa Station South ExitEnoden Department Store(CurrentOdakyu Department StoreFujisawa store) opening.
- June 6-Enoshima Kamakura Tourism (currentlyEnoshima Electric Railway) Fujisawa station moved to current location.
- August 8-Fujisawa Station South ExitPedestrian deckCompleted (expanded later).
- Home improvement project for local citizens started.. Next day1976/May 4The first Fujigaoka citizen's house was opened.May 4Moto Kugenuma,May 5Kataseyama, and so on.
- Fujisawa Station North Exit redevelopment project started. (1978/November Fujisawa Sayaka relocation opened.1979/September: Marui Fujisawa store opened, Sun Pearl Square completed, business completed)
- 1976/(Showa 51) May 5-Labor Hall opens.
- 1978/(Showa 53)- Disaster prevention administrative radioOperation started (The evening chime at that time was "Westminster Bell(Bell type)”).
- 1981/(56)May 11 - People's Republic of ChinaKunming CityAnd friendship city tie-up (day of friendship city tie-up signing).
- 1982/(57)May 5 - Tsujido ShindaiAt XNUMX-chome (jurisdiction: Fujisawa Police Station)Fujisawa city mother and daughter killed 5 people(National Police Agency Wide Area Important Designation No. 112 Case) Occurs.Arrested criminal on June 6 of the same year.
- 1983/(Showa 58) May City Hall New Building (at that time) was completed.May 6 Business start.
- 1984/(Showa 59) April 4-Shonandai Children's House opens as the first local children's house business.
- 1985/(Showa 60) July 3- Obiwa Castle ParkOpening.
- 1986/(Showa 61) October 10-Opening of general public library.
- 1987/(62)May 12 - CanadaCountryWindsorSister city tie-up with city (day of sister city tie-up signing).
- 1991/(Heisei3 years)May 10 --Change the tone of the chime of the disaster prevention administration radio.
- 1996 years(Heisei8 years) -Carbonized wood pieces that are thought to have been used for the pillars of buildings were excavated in the stratum about 1 to 8500 years ago of the Fujisawa Yoda Bypass..
- 1997/(9) February --Start of experimental operation of Citizen's Electronic Conference Room[Annotation 3].
- 1999/(11) -At Shonandai Station,Sotetsu Izumino LineとYokohama Municipal Subway Blue LineWill be extended.
- 2001/(13) April-Commencement of main operation of electronic conference room[Annotation 4]
- 2002/(14)May 11 - South KoreaBoryeongAnd sister city tie-up (day of sister city tie-up signing).
- 2005/(17)-"Tsujidokandai XNUMX-chome district land readjustment project" (Kanto Special SteelSite,Shonan CX) Is started (2009/(21) Project completion).
- 2006/(18) October 10st-The evening chime of the disaster management radio "Sunset small burn(Old source)” Broadcast started.
- 2007/(19) March 3-FirstShonan International MarathonHolding
- 2014/(26)-"Fujisawa Sustainable Smart Town Land Readjustment Project" (PanasonicFactory site) is started.
- 2014/(26)- Gakken PublishingAccording to a survey, the city ranked No. 1 in the "Housewife hometown ranking".
- 2018/(30) January 1-Start of operation of the new government building.
- 2019/(ReiwaFirst year)
- April 4-Fujisawa Community Center, Labor Hall and other complex facilities ``F Place'' opened.. On the same day, the Fujisawa Community Center moved to the facility.
- July 7-South Citizen's Library for renovation ODAKYU Shonan GATE Provisional operation started on the 6th floor.
- December 12-Fujisawa Station North Exit Pedestrian Deck (Sun Pearl Square) Fully available.
- 2020/(Reiwa2 years)
- January 1-Fujisawa City Hall Branch Office begins operation
- 2021/(Reiwa3 years)- 2020 Tokyo Olympic Sailing Competition Enoshima Yacht Harbor(KanagawaFujisawaEnoshima) Will be held.
The population is the fourth largest in the prefecture (about 4 people) after the cities of Yokohama, Kawasaki, and Sagamihara, which are ordinance-designated cities in Kanagawa prefecture.44 in cities across the countryPlace(As of January 2022, 1Legal population).
The population is on the rise due to the migration of people who like the sea and Enoshima, as well as the migration due to the start of telework and wormcation.
|Fujisawa City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Fujisawa City's Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Fujisawa City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
In some areas in Fujisawa CityAct on Residential Displaybased onHouse displayIs being implemented. The underlined town names are all of them before the display of the address, and all other parts are part of them.
- Zip Code
- 251-00xx,251-08xx(Ooba, good deeds, areas south of Tateishi)- Fujisawa Post OfficeIs in charge of jurisdiction and collection.
- 252-08xx(Ishikawa/Kameno/North of Nishimata area)- Fujisawa Kita Post OfficeIs in charge of jurisdiction and collection.
- First generation Ono Morie(1941-1942) * 1940/(Showa 15) Acting Mayor
- 2 fee Koichiro Kaneko(1942-1946)
- 3-4 generations Toshishima Shigeru(1946-1948)
- Fifth generation Juro Izawa (5-1948)
- 6-10s Koichiro Kaneko (1952-1972)
- 11-17 generations Hayama Shun(1972-1996)
- 18-20s Yasuo Yamamoto (1996-2008)
- 21 fee Yasunori Ebine(2008-2012)
- 22-24 generations Tsuneo Suzuki(2012 -)
- Kanagawa Prefecture Shonan Area Prefectural Government Center (Fujisawa CityHiratsuka-Chigasaki-Hadano-Isehara-Samukawa Town-Oiso Town-Ninomiya town）
- Kanagawa Prefecture Fujisawa Police Station
- Kanagawa Prefecture Fujisawa Kita Police Station
- Kanagawa Prefectural Rehabilitation Consultation Center
- Kanagawa Children's Counseling Center
- Kanagawa Human Resource Development Support Center
- Kanagawa Prefectural Board of Education Shonan Miura Education Office (Fujisawa CityYokosuka・Chigasaki City・Kamakura city-Zushi-Miura-Hayama Town・Samukawa) (Yokosuka City is limited to duties related to salary section)
- Kanagawa Prefectural OfficeWaterworks Fujisawa Sales Office
- Kanagawa Prefectural Education Center
- Fujisawa Labor Standards Inspection Office
- Japan Pension ServiceFujisawa Pension Office
- Fujisawa Tax Office
- Tokyo National Taxation BureauTax consultation room Fujisawa branch
- Yokohama Legal Affairs BureauShonan Branch[Annotation 5]
- Fujisawa District Public Prosecutor's Office
- Japan Coast GuardShonan Coast Guard Station
- Constant number: 36 people
- Term: November 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 1st year)-November 2023th, 5 (4th year of Reiwa)
- Chair: Hajime Kato (Fujisawa Shofukai, 4th term)
- Vice Chair: Masayoshi Ariga (Democratic/Independent Club, 4th Term)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Member name (◎ is representative)|
|Democratic/Independent Club||10||◎ Hidenori Yanagida, Yoshiyuki Ando, Eri Kamio, Hidemi Yatsu, Ryutaro Shimizu, Muneya Tomoda, Tohru Oya, Joe Nagai, Masao Takemura, Masayoshi Ariga|
|Civic club Fujisawa||9||◎ Kazuki Saga, Seigo Ishii, Satoshi Nishi, Naoto Sakurai, Takashi Kurihara, Yukie Matsunaga, Setsuo Kitahashi, Masaya Yamaguchi, Yusuke Inoue|
|Fujisawa Shofukai||7||◎Atsushi Yoshida, Eiko Sugihara, Kazuhiko Amakasu, Hiroshi Sano, Hideaki Sakai, Kentaro Kamimura, Hajime Kato|
|FujisawaKomeito||5||◎Kenichiro Matsushita, Kazumi Hirakawa, Hisayo Higashigi, Masato Muto, Masanori Tsukamoto|
|Japan Communist PartyFujisawa City Council||4||◎Junji Yanagisawa, Toshinori Tsuchiya, Kotaro Ajimura, Mikio Yamauchi|
|Active Fujisawa||1||◎ Ken Harada|
Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly (Fujisawa City Election District)
- Constant number: 5 people
- Term: April 2019, 31 (Heisei 4)-April 30, 2023 (5 years of Reiwa)
|Kazuhiro Ichikawa||LDPKanagawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Reiko Waki||Constitutional Democratic Party・Citizenship Club Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Kunimatsu Makoto||Liberal Democratic Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Yasuyuki Matsunaga||Prefectural Government Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Hitoshi Watanabe||KomeitoKanagawa Prefectural Assembly|
House of Representatives
- FujisawaKoza-gunSamukawa TownComposed withKanagawa 12 Wards House of RepresentativesIt will be a parliamentary constituency.
- Term: March 2021, 10-March 31, 2025
|Name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Tomoko Abe||Constitutional Democratic Party||8||Constituency|
|Takeshi Hoshino||LDP||4||Proportional revival|
- Fujisawa Summary Court
A company with its head office and factory in Fujisawa City
- TSEPart 1 listing and its subsidiaries
- Yakult: Shonan cosmetics factory
- Mercian: Fujisawa Factory
- Nippon Seiko: Fujisawa Factory, Fujisawa Technology Center, Kirihara Factory
- NSK Micro Precision: Fujisawa Factory
- Kobe Steel Works: Fujisawa Office
- OILES: Head Office/Fujisawa Plant
- Nippon Gear Industry: Head Office/Fujisawa Office
- EBARA CORPORATION: Fujisawa Plant (Fujisawa Plant)
- MinebeaMitsumi: Fujisawa Factory
- Sony: Shonan Technology Center
- Ikegami Communication Machine: System Center[Annotation 6]
- Azbil: Fujisawa Techno Center
- Isuzu Motors: Fujisawa Factory
- Eye pack: Headquarters/Fujisawa Factory
- Isuzu car body: Headquarters/Fujisawa Factory
- Isuzu Techno:head office
- Yokohama Hino Motors:head office
- Tokyo radiator manufacturing: Headquarters/Fujisawa Factory
- NOK: Shonan Development Center (Fujisawa Plant)
- Shiroki Industry: Fujisawa Factory (and registered head office)
- Press industry: Fujisawa Factory
- Sato Corporation: Machinery Department, Kanagawa Coil Center, etc.
- Enoshima Electric Railway:head office
- Enoden bus:head office
- Kanagawa Central Transport East:head office
- Kaminaka Kogyo: Headquarters factory/Fujisawa factory
- Step:head office
- Listed on the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange and its subsidiaries
- New Year's Day Beauty Industry:head office
- HGSTJapan Fujisawa Factory (originallyHitachi Global Storage TechnologiesFujisawa factory,IBM JapanFujisawa Factory/Laboratory）
- Akimoto food: Fujisawa Factory
- Kondo dairy industry: Headquarters/Shonan factory
- : Shonan Fujisawa Factory
- Treasure confectionery: Fujisawa Factory
- Kokuya:head office
- Shonan Starmore Cosmetics
- : Headquarters/Fujisawa Factory
- Shonan Pharmaceutical:head office
- New Quick:head office
- Yamaka:head office
- Azone International:head office
- Sanki Home
- Town network service:head office
- Tsuchiya Engineering
- Shonan Green Service
- Tackle berry:head office
- Shinbori Guitar Academy:head office
- :head office
- Yamagami Boxing Gym
- Shonan United Fujisawa:head office
- Companies that had their headquarters or factory in the past
- Takeda Pharmaceutical(Shonan factory closed in 2006, the site isShonan Eye Park）
- Nippon Electric Glass(Fujisawa Plant closed in 2015)
- Kanto Special Steel(Fujisawa factory closed in 2002)
- Japanese battery (Fujisawa factory closed in 2001)
- Matsushita Electric Industrial (Fujisawa factory closed in 2009)
- Coro wide(Relocated headquarters in 2000)
- Okada Battery(Factory closed in 1932)
- (Closed in 1955)
- Yamato brewing(Integrated in 1961)
- Shonan Kaidosha(Closed in 2013)
- Ropia(2019 Headquarters relocation)
- Merchants that existed in the past, etc.
- Chuhei Aoki, Yoshi Fujino Mori (blue-backed fish,Dry matter）
- Masakichi Ojima (beef and pork)HamManufacturing)
- Enomoto City Uemon (rice)
- Osamu Imai (Yonehi)
- Tosaku Iizuka (rice fertilizer)charcoal）
- Rin Osawa, Toshichi Osawa, Tadayoshi Terada (Timber dealer）
- Saburobe Terada (Maruso Inamotoya)Kimonoshop)
- Torayoshi Kozuka (clothing dealer)
- Hotaro Aoki (Civil Engineering)buildingTrader)
- Kiyoshi Saito (made)tea）
- Takejiro Suzuki (Sweet potatoWholesaler)
- Slaughterhouse that existed in the past
- FujisawaSlaughterhouse ――According to "Kanagawa Livestock March XNUMX", the slaughterhouse owner is Takatoshi Ojima, who is privately run..
There are fishing ports, pig farms, farms and orchards in the city.
- Specialty goods
Shonan Vegetables is a safe, secure, fresh and delicious vegetable brand.It can be purchased at many direct sales offices and supermarkets in the city, mainly in the northwestern part.
Fish and shellfish are provided to consumers through fish markets outside the city, fresh fish wholesalers outside the city, direct sales / morning markets, and restaurants around Enoshima.
There are many orchards in the northeastern part of the city (Shonandai / Chogo area),Direct sales office It is sold through.
- Shonan Shirasu (Kamaage Shirasu, etc.)
- Fuji Minoru(Grape）
- Koza pig
- Shonan Tatami Iwashi
- Shonan clam
- Enoshima barracuda
- Shonan wakame seaweed
- Shonan tomato
- Shonan cabbage
- Shonan cucumber
1919/Founded in (Taisho 8th year)Dai Nippon Brewery[Annotation 7]Is harvested in the whole areasweet potato,MilletWith the raw materialUmetaro SuzukiInvented bySynthetic sake"BuddingStarted mass production at Fujisawa factory[Annotation 8].. Eventually, synthetic sake, which began to be mass-produced including products of other companies, spread throughout Japan.1961/Yamato brewing was absorbed in Sanraku brewing in (36), and laterGiraffe HDSubsidiaryMercianNext to Japan's largest gross domestic productWineOperating as a manufacturing base[Annotation 9].
Also, in MinamifujisawaOK storeOn the site where the Fujisawa store stands, there was a factory of a sake brewer that used to exist... "Tommy malt whiskey" manufactured at Fujisawa Distillery is a true malt whiskey in Japan.1929/On saleSuntory"White billNext to1937/Released in (Showa 12)Nikka Whiskey)).
Sister cities/partner cities
- sister city
- Partner city
- sister city
- Miami BeachCity- 1959/(34)May 3Alliance.
- WindsorCity- 1987/(62)May 12Partnership
- Boryeong - 2002/(14)May 11Partnership
- Friendship city
- Fujisawa City Nursing College
- Kugenuma High School
- Keio University Shonan Fujisawa High School*Junior high school
- Shonan Gakuen High School*Junior high school
- Shonan Institute of Technology High School
- Shonan Shirayuri Gakuen High School*Junior high school
- Fujimine High School*Junior high school
- Nihon University Fujisawa High School*Junior high school
- Shorin Fujisawa High School
- Seien Jogakuin High School*Junior high school
Junior high school
- Fujisawa City Akibadai Junior High School
- Fujisawa City Oshimizu School
- Fujisawa City Oba Junior High School
- Fujisawa City Katase Junior High School
- Fujisawa Kugenuma Junior High School
- Fujisawa City Gosho Junior High School
- Fujisawa City Shonandai Junior High School
- Fujisawa Shoyo Junior High School
- Fujisawa City Yoshiyuki Junior High School
- Fujisawa City Takakura Junior High School
- Fujisawa City Takahama Junior High School
- Fujisawa City Takinosawa Junior High School
- Fujisawa City Daiichi Junior High School
- Fujisawa City Chogo Junior High School
- Fujisawa City Hatori Junior High School
- Fujisawa City Fujigaoka Junior High School
- Fujisawa City Rokukai Junior High School
- Fujisawa Muraoka Junior High School
- Fujisawa City Meiji Junior High School
- Keio Shonan Fujisawa Secondary School*Junior high school
- Shonan Gakuen Junior High School*Junior high school
- Shonan Shirayuri Gakuen Junior High School*Junior high school
- Fujimine Gakuen Fujisawa Junior High School*Junior high school
- Nihon University Fujisawa Junior High School*Junior high school
- Seien Jogakuin Junior High School*Junior high school
- Fujisawa City Akibadai Elementary School
- Fujisawa Ishikawa Elementary School
- Fujisawa City Ogoshi Elementary School
- Fujisawa City Oshimizu Elementary School
- Fujisawa City Oba Elementary School
- Fujisawa Katase Elementary School
- Fujisawa Kameino Elementary School
- Fujisawa Kugenuma Elementary School
- Fujisawa Koito Elementary School
- Fujisawa City Kunan Elementary School
- Fujisawa City Kuyo Elementary School
- Fujisawa Komagoro Elementary School
- Fujisawa City Goshomi Elementary School
- Fujisawa Shonandai Elementary School
- Fujisawa City Shinbayashi Elementary School
- Fujisawa City Yoshiyuki Elementary School
- Fujisawa City Takasago Elementary School
- Fujisawa City Takaya Elementary School
- Fujisawa City Takinosawa Elementary School
- Fujisawa City Otoko Elementary School
- Fujisawa City Daido Elementary School
- Fujisawa City Chogo Elementary School
- Fujisawa City Tsujido Elementary School
- Fujisawa City Tenjin Elementary School
- Fujisawa City Nakazato Elementary School
- Fujisawa City Hatori Elementary School
- Fujisawa City Hamami Elementary School
- Fujisawa City Fujisawa Elementary School
- Fujisawa City Fujimidai Elementary School
- Fujisawa City Honmachi Elementary School
- Fujisawa City Matano Elementary School
- Fujisawa City Rokukai Elementary School
- Fujisawa Muraoka Elementary School
- Fujisawa City Meiji Elementary School
- Fujisawa City Hachimatsu Elementary School
- Sankyo Driving School
- Fujisawa High School
- J.com Shonan(OldFujisawa Cable TV-2001/(13) in AugustCTV YokosukaAnd merged with former J-com Shonan, which has Chigasaki City as its service area)
- Radio broadcast
- Community broadcasting
- Fujisawa Civic Center
- Shonandai Cultural Center
- Fujisawa City Archives
- Fujisawa Youth Center
- Tsujido Youth Center
- Local citizen's house
- Local children's house, children's house
The Fujisawa City Library as a whole is making progressive efforts such as lending recording and video materials, introducing a lending / returning system, and dealing with users with disabilities.[Annotation 10]..However, the facilities of the Minami Municipal Library have been used since the time of the former Central Library and have been significantly deteriorated, and barrier-free facilities are inadequate. ing.
- General Public Library
- South Citizen's Library (former Central Library, ODAKYU Shonan GATE will be temporarily relocated to the 2019th floor in 6)）
- Tsujido Public Library
- Shonan Oba Public Library
Private facilities, abolished facilitiesFujisawa City SportsSee.
Some facilities attached to the park are omitted. Detail is Sports facilities and businesses (Fujisawa City Mirai Creation Foundation) See. In addition, many public halls are equipped with gyms and halls for about 200 people.
- Akibadai Park
- Akibadai Cultural Gymnasium -The largest indoor gymnasium in the city. The first gym room with spectators seats 3000, martial arts hall, kyudo hall, etc.
- -Spectator seat 353 50m pool, flowing pool, indoor 25m pool, etc.
- -Artificial grass field for soccer and rugby with 1436 seats. There is lighting equipment
- Chichibunomiya Memorial Gymnasium -The main arena of the auditorium 793, martial arts hall, kyudo hall, etc.
- Kugenuma Sports Park (Yabe Park)- Yabe Baseball Stadium, Pool, tennis court, etc.
- Kugenuma Seaside Park - 3mHalf pipeWas addedSkate park
- Fujisawa-shi Ishizaka heated pool
- - AthleticCourse etc. Accommodation is possible at the campsite (reservation required)
- Green square -In Fujisawa City, it is a multipurpose open space that is open to the public by renting private idle land. Scattered in the city, the scale and uses vary. The rules of use are not standardized,GateballIf it is a court, if play equipment is installed and it is indistinguishable from the park,Municipal farmIt may be a site.
- Kanagawa Prefectural Sports Center
- Shonan Coast Park -Tennis court, surf village, running station
- Tsujido Seaside Park -Pool (jumbo pool), multi-purpose ground, etc.
- Enoshima Yacht Harbor
- Sakaigawa Cycling Road
Fujisawa StationIs the nearest station to administrative facilities such as city halls and is the central station of the city.JRline,Odakyuline,Enoshima Electric RailwayThere is a line service. (Famous as a tourist routeEnodenYou can also transfer to. Enoden started from Fujisawa stationEnoshima StationHead south in the direction ofSagami BayAlong the shoreKamakura StationHead towards the direction. )
Shonandai StationIt is,Odakyu,Sotetsu,Yokohama Municipal SubwayHas become a transportation node in the north. (At the station1999/ToIzumino Line(Sotetsu) andBlue line(Yokohama Municipal Subway) Since the extension,1998/From about 5 people2018/Tripled to about 18 peopledid. )
- Odakyu Electric Railway
- Enoshima Line
- Enoshima Electric Railway
- Enoshima Electric Railway Line
- Planned route
- Sotetsu Izumino Line extension
- From Shonandai StationTokaido Shinkansen OfNew stationThere is an installation planKoza-gunSamukawa TownAbout 8km to Kurami area. In 2016,Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismInTransportation Policy Councilof"About the future of urban railways in the Tokyo areaIt was positioned as one of the 2030 routes that should be improved by 24. CurrentlyKeio University Shonan Fujisawa CampusThe nearby 3.3km is positioned as the first section, and plans are underway for advance maintenance.Assuming A station on the northeast side of Akibadai Park in the city and B station near Keio University Shonan Fujisawa Campus, we are studying the town development around each station... (In the Kurami area of Samukawa Town, due to the improvement of the urban infrastructure accompanying the establishment of the new Shinkansen station, "Twin city"Maintenance plan" has been formulated,KanagawaIs positioned as the "South Gate" as a contact point for exchange and cooperation with the whole country inLinear Chuo ShinkansenNew station will be installedSagamihara City OfHashimoto StationIt is planned to form a pair with the surrounding "North Gate". Fujisawa City is located in Kanagawa Prefecture, an economic group andAtsugiWith local governments such asKanagawa prefecture Tokaido Shinkansen new station establishment promotion period allianceIs a member of )
- JR Tokaido LineMuraoka New Station (tentative name)
- Ofuna Station - Fujisawa StationA new station installation plan in the Muraoka area, which is an intermediate point between the two. There used to be a Shonan freight station here. Adjacent to Kanagawa prefecture, Fujisawa city and Muraoka district in 2018Kamakura cityAnd "Muraoka Shin Station (tentative name) installation council" was established. In the Muraoka areaTakeda PharmaceuticalShonan Health Innovation ParkIt is a base for research and development at the company.It was also in the Fukasawa area of Kamakura city, which is adjacent to the Muraoka area.JR Ofuna FactoryIt is planned to connect the ruins with the road by road and carry out integrated urban development.
- February 2021, 2 Kanagawa Prefecture, Fujisawa City, Kamakura City and JR East have agreed to establish a new Muraoka Station and signed a memorandum of understanding.
- EnodenIt is,1902/(35th year of Meiji)Fujisawa -Katase (currentlyEnoshima Station), starting from Fujisawa Station and headquartered in Fujisawa CityKatase coastIt is in. (The whole line to Kamakura opened1910/(Meiji 43)
- Tokaido Shinkansen Shin-Yokohama Station - Odawara StationIt passes through the northern area of Fujisawa City in between. On the map (Shin-Yokohama Station ←) Yamato-shi- Fujisawa(Chogo)-Ayase City- Fujisawa(Kuzuhara/Yoda)-Ebina City- Fujisawa(Miyahara)-Samukawa Town (→ Odawara Station) has been, and has passed through Fujisawa City three times.
- As a station that existed in the past, there is a new design drawing of passenger station (Muraoka Shin Station)Shonan Freight StationBesides, it is the predecessor of Enoshima Electric RailwayEnoshima Electric RailwayTo many.
- In Fujisawa city, conventional lines (JR East, Odakyu, Enoden, Sotetsu), Shinkansen (JR Tokai), subway (Yokohama municipal subway),Suspended monorailFour types of railways (Shonan Monorail) run. Among them, Enoden also passes through the city in the form of a tram with combined tracks.
- Prior to the Muraoka New Station concept,Negishi LineAgainst before openingBig shipThere was a request for extension to the west, but it was not realized
- Once crossed to EnoshimaOffshore cableway,Straddle type monorail(Dream traffic. )ofRokukai-Chogo StationStretching,Shonan Life TownTo the directionGuideway bus-LRTHas been planned.
A network of multiple operators will be formed around the main stations in the city, and in some areas complement busesShared taxiCan be seen.
In addition, 2005/ToKanagawaFirst of all, "Twin liner(Large articulated bus)" (Shonandai Station West Exit-Keio University) has started operation. this is,1999/ToShonandai StationへSotetsu Izumino LineとYokohama Municipal SubwaySince the extension, the bus route became a chronic shortage of transportation capacity, and it was introduced to solve this problem.2018/The service also started between Tsujido Station North Exit and Shonan Life Town/Keio University.
(The number of users of Shonandai station was the same as the previous year.1998/From about 5 people2002/Has doubled to about 10.2003/ToMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism,Kanagawa Prefecture,Kanagawa Prefectural Police,Keio UniversityとKanagawa Central TransportationAs a result, the "New Public Transportation System Introduction Review Committee" was established,2004/As a new public transportation system, the introduction of the "Twin Liner", which has approximately twice the transport capacity of ordinary buses, was recommended and started operation in 2... In cooperation with Fujisawa City, etc. along with its transportation capacityPTPS“(Public vehicle priority system*2) is being strengthened. )
Refer to the section of each business office for details of the route system, and see the section of each railway station bus line for details of the station platform.
- Kanagawa Central Transportation
- Kanagawa Central Transport East
- Enoden Bus Fujisawa
- Keikyu Express Bus
- Local proposal type bus
A system in which Fujisawa City's original policy, which started in 1997, allows the city to consolidate the requests of residents and discuss with operators to propose new route development. Started the same yearOmnibus townNot covered by the system.
Operated mainly by the local governmentCommunity busIn contrast to, the operation is left to the operator, and the city serves to collect opinions from the residents such as requests for routes and service schedules, and also assists with bus purchase costs... In the case of poor business, follow-ups such as calling out to citizens through the city are conducted., There are also cases where it was reorganized as a new route.
The routes opened under this system are listed below. (God) is Kananaka, and (E) is Enoden bus service line.
- Fujigaoka Line -(God) Former name: Shonan Loco
- Watanabe Circulation Line -(E) Komawari-kun
- Hospital Tsujido Line -(God)(2002/To Takayama Garage,2018/(Extended to Fujisawa station)
- Upper earth shelf housing complex line -(God)
- Kobushiso Line -(God)
- South coast line-(神)・(江)-Current Tsuji 03 line
- Good deed housing complex north circumference line -(God)
- Tenjin Town Loop Line -(God) Tenjin minibus
- Cultural Center circulation line -(E) Komawari-kun
- Goseki Nanbu Circulation Line(Abolished, reorganized to Shonandai Miyahara Line) Fujimi
- Good deed housing cycle line -(God)
- Karasawa Loop Line -(God)
- Karasawa Ofuna Line -(God)
- Shonandai Miyahara Line -(God) Current Sho 19 system
- Metropolitan area central connecting expressway : Fujisawa IC
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No.22 Yokohama Isehara Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 30 Totsuka Chigasaki Line
- Kanagawa Prefecture Route 32 Fujisawa Kamakura Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 42 Fujisawa Zama Atsugi Line
- Kanagawa Prefecture Route 43 Fujisawa Atsugi Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 44 Isehara Fujisawa Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 45 Maruko Nakayama Chigasaki Line
- Kanagawa Prefecture Route 47 Fujisawa Hiratsuka Line
- Other prefectural roads
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 302 Obukuroya Fujisawa Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 305 Enoshima Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 306 Fujisawa Stop Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 307 Tsujido Stop Hatori Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 308 Tsujido Stop Tsujido Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 312 Taya Fujisawa Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 403 Irisawa Totsuka Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 404 Endo Chigasaki Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 451 Fujisawa Yamato Bicycle Road Line
- Pleasure Boat Bentenmaru Enoshima Bentenbashi Tamoto pier[Annotation 11]And a child on the south coast of Enoshima connects the abyss. Non-scheduled operations mainly on holidays.Enoshima # Regular Pleasure BoatSee also.
- Enoshima-Atami-Ito route entered service on December 1963, 12..Japan High Speed Craft Co., Ltd.[Annotation 12]Hydrofoil made one round trip daily, connecting Enoshima to Atami in 45 minutes one way... Abolished on July 1968, 7.
- Yokohama-Enoshima-Oshima route entered service on January 1965, 1..The operating companyTokai Kisen.. New passenger shipSakura MaruIs applied.It takes about 3 hours one way.At its peak, it achieved a record of transporting 16 people a year, but it gradually declined. Suspended on January 1974, 1, abolished in 16.
- August 2009, 6,Tokai Kisen OfJet foil,Seven island rainbowFujisawa City chartered, and although it was a temporary flight, the Oshima route was revived...Taking this opportunity, Oshima / Niijima flights have been operated several times a year since then.It takes about 1 hour one way from Enoshima to Oshima.To board the ship, it is necessary to participate in the tour planned and recruited by the company.
Famous places, historic spots, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events, sports, and others
The view from Katase, Kugenuma and Tsujido coast on a sunny day is wonderful, from east to westJogashima Island,Miura Peninsula, Enoshima,izu-Oshima,Toshima,Izu Peninsula,Crow hat rock,Hakone,Mount Fuji,Shonandaira,Tanzawa-Mt. OoyamaCan overlook. (Of EnoshimaObservatoryFromYokohama Landmark Tower,Bay bridge,Japan Southern Alps,Mt. TakaosanIt is also famous for the beautiful sunrise over the Miura Peninsula and Enoshima, and the sunset over Hakone and Mt. Fuji.
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
- Enoshima (Kanagawa Prefecture designated historic spot scenic spot),50 scenic spots in Kanagawa(Kagigafuchi),Kanagawa's 50 beautiful forests
- Obiwa Castle Park - Top 100 Kanagawa Flower Attractions(Yamazakura)
- Ohba Shrine
- Emperor Daijingu
- Shirahata Shrine
- Minamoto no Keikei Shurai Well
- Jyoji Temple(Yugoji)- TokimuneSohonzan,Registered tangible cultural property,Yugyoji Treasure Museum
- Yomei temple -Yakushi Nyorai sitting statue (nationalImportant cultural property）
- Jokoji Temple -(Kaya)
- Ryukoji Temple - Ryuko prison ruins,Top 100 Kanagawa Flower Attractions(Camellia)
- Jyoji Temple -Famous for weeping plum
- Ears(Nier) Monument
- Former Mikan Hachiroemon House - Registered tangible cultural property
- Old Morgan House
- Shonan coast - Kanagawa's 50 beautiful forests(Pine forest)
- IseyamaGreen space (commonly known as Iseyama Park)- Top 100 Kanagawa Flower Attractions(Yoshino Somei)
- Oshimizu Sakaigawa Hydrangea Road
- Shinrin Park Former Koike Residence (Fujisawa City designated cultural property)
- Nagakubo Park Urban Green Botanical Garden
- Hikiji Water Park
- Green house(Under repair work, reopening scheduled for April 2020)
- Sakaigawa Cycling Road
- Fujisawa Inn Exchange Center
- Isuzu Plaza -Private automobile museum with a focus on displaying actual trucks
Festivals and events
|Name||Holding time (may change)||Remarks|
|Enoshima Kanchu mikoshi training event||Sunday around January 1|
|Shonan Fujisawa citizen marathon||Sunday in late January|
|Shonan Enoshima Spring Festival||Saturday and Sunday in the middle of March|
|Enoshima Tenno Festival||Saturday and Sunday in the middle of March|
|Shonandai Tanabata Festival||7 days in early July|
|Jyokkoji (Yuyoji) Bon Festival||Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the end of July|
|Tsujido Suwa Shrine annual festival||7 month 26 day, 27 day||Mt. Ningyoyama 4 cars|
|Fujisawa Enoshima Fireworks||8||Canceled in 2019|
|Emperor DaijinguAnnual festival||May 8||Mt. Ningyoyama 9 cars|
|Katase Suwa Shrine annual festival||August 8-23||5 floats|
|Ryukoji Temple Difficulty Ceremony||August 9-11|
|Fujisawa Citizens Festival[Annotation 14]||Saturday and Sunday at the end of September|
|Fujisawa Enoshima Fireworks Festival||Saturday in mid-October||Canceled in 2019|
|Autumn Enoshima Street Performance FestivalDragon boatrace||Saturday and Sunday around October 10|
|Shonan International Marathon||Mostly November or December|
- Nishitomi Hayashi
- Kawana Hayashi
- Enoshima Hayashi:2001/(13) February 2Intangible Folk Cultural Property of Kanagawa PrefectureSpecified in.
- Beach volleyball japan
- Shonan Fujisawa citizen marathon
- Isuzu Automobile Baseball Club -Existed in the cityAdult baseballCorporate team. In 2002Baseball against city, But stopped at the end of the year.
- Shonan Bellmare - J LeagueAffiliated professional soccer club. As "Bellmare Hiratsuka"1994/Joined the J League.1999/Until hometownHiratsukaIt was alone, but moved to a new company2000/Since then, the home town has been expanded and Fujisawa City has become a home town.The operating company and stadiumHiratsukaIs located at.
- Shonan United BC --Mainly in Fujisawa City, it is a neighborhoodChigasaki-Samukawa TownAnd as a hometown for the 2022-23 seasonB3.LEAGUEA professional basketball team aiming to enter the market.
- Tokyo Hakone Round Trip University Ekiden Race(Hakone Ekiden)-The outward route/section 3 (Totsuka relay station-Hiratsuka relay station) and the return route/section 8 (Hiratsuka relay station-Totsuka relay station)Kanagawa Prefectural Road 30 Totsuka Chigasaki Line(OldTokaido）[Annotation 15]Is a course, and a measuring station is also set up as a Fujisawa point. The slope on the east side of Jyokko-ji Temple (Yuyoji Temple) is called Yugyoji-zaka, and it is known as a difficult place because it goes up on the return route/8th section.
- Grand SumoFujisawa Place-A local tour that takes place in the spring.2019/27 times in total. Thank you for your usual occupancySumo AssociationHighly appreciated by.
- Satoshi Katayama(46th generationPrime Minister）
- Tokuya Furihata(OriginalMatsumotoLong)
- Uchiyama Iwataro(OriginalKanagawaGovernor)
- Matsumi Fukasawa(Mayor Matsumoto)
- Koichiro Kaneko(Former Mayor Fujisawa)
- Shoji Wago(Mayor Matsumoto)
- Kataoka Kyoko(Japanese painterOrder of CultureRecipient
- Ariga Tadashi(Mayor Matsumoto)
- Toichi Kato(Japanese painterCultural Merit）
- Hiroko Tajima (Hiroshi Tajima, Yuzen artist,Human national treasure）
- Hiroshi Okazaki(Former Governor of Kanagawa Prefecture)
- Hayama Shun(Former Mayor Fujisawa)
- Akira Sugaya(Mayor Matsumoto)
- Yasuo Yamamoto (former Mayor Fujisawa)
- Toru Funamura(Composer·Order of CultureRecipient
- Yoshino Akira(Doctor of engineering·Nobel Prize in ChemistryWinner)
- Hadano Akira(Politician, formerMinister of Justice）
- Hayama Shun(Former mayor, formerMember of the House of Representatives）
- Hirano Tomosuke(Member of the House of Representatives)
- Takeshi Hoshino(Member of the House of Representatives)
- Ikuzo Sakurai(Former Member of the House of Representatives)
- Tsuneo Suzuki(Mayor Fujisawa)
- Daisuke Taniguchi(Businessman, freelance writer, traveler)
- Toshimitsu Yamaki(OriginalOdakyu Electric RailwayPresident, formerJapan Private Railway AssociationChairman)
- Yukio Okamoto(Diplomat, exAssistant to the Prime Minister）
- Kanazawa Kazuo(OriginalMinistry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsDeputy Director, Kumamoto Prefecture / Hyogo PrefectureDeputy Governor）
- Goro Uchino(National literaturePerson,Kokugakuin UniversityHonorary professor)
- Nami Hayashi(archeologyPerson)
- Hirayama Hiroshi(Ethics,History of Thoughtresearcher)
- Kenichi Nakamura (politician)
- Tsujioka Gido(Nippon TVannouncer）
- Keiko Hisatomi(TV Asahiannouncer)
- Nana Suzue(NTV announcer)
- Mio Matsumura(Fuji Television Network, Incannouncer)
- Haruka Kosuge(Free announcer）
- Ai Hasebe(Weather forecaster）
- Keiji Osawa(OriginalProfessional baseball player・Director, baseball critic)
- Kizo Osawa(Former professional baseball player/Director)
- Kiyoshi Osawa(Former professional baseball player/Director)
- Shinnosuke Ogasawara(Pro baseball player)
- Tomokazu Ogasawara(Pro baseball player)
- Kazuki Kaneko(Former professional baseball player)
- Yoshiyuki Saito(Former professional baseball player)
- Yusuke Sato(Former professional baseball player)
- Ryo Sanogawa(Former overseas league professional baseball player)
- Shuhei Takahashi(Pro baseball player)
- Moriyama Kosuke(Former professional baseball player)
- Fujiwara Rika(Professional tennis player)
- Go Soeda(Professional tennis player)
- Suwa (Professional wrestler(All Japan Pro Wrestling))
- Ryuichi Kawakami (Professional wrestler(Dainippon Pro Wrestling))
- Kazuki Kubota(Former professionalboxer）
- Yukino Okami (Mixed fighter）
- Aoki Hayato (ProfessionalBasketball player）
- Miho Ikezumi(Ex-girlBasketball player）
- Ryo Tateishi(OriginalSwimmer）
- Fukumori Akira(Professional soccer player) (Hokkaido Consadole SapporoBelongs)
- Tomoki Miki(Professional soccer player) (Jeff United ChibaBelongs)
- Yoshiki Toriumi(Professional soccer player) (Ventforet KofuBelongs)
- Taisei Ishii(Professional soccer player) (Shonan BellmareBelongs)
- Yuta Kurihara(rugbyplayer)(Ricoh black rumsBelongs)
- Tsuneko Nakazato (The novelist, the first femaleAkutagawa PrizeWinner)
- Akiko Akutagawa(Essayist, children's literature writer)
- Haruka Tono(First novelist, born in HeiseiAkutagawa PrizeWinner)
- Masahiro Nakai(SMAPFormer leader of)
- Tokuyama Roku(Vocalist）
- Yoko Asakami(Kodanshi,Voice actor.. Ichiryusai spring water)
- Yukumi Shimura(OriginalTroupe four seasons(Actress)
- Takako Shirai(Singer-songwriter）
- Satoshi Yoshida(manga artist）
- Rie Yamashita(actress, Voice actor)
- Shunji Enomoto(manga artist)
- Chiba Yusuke(thee michelle gun elephantvocal)
- Minami Nagasaki(Voice actor)
- Fujii Yuka(Actress, voice actor)
- Mayo Fujii(actress)
- Samurai tsuchiya(racer）
- YOKAN(ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン,Wind instrumentplayer)
- Chihiro Minato(Photographer, writer)
- Saki Takaoka(actress)
- Yumiko Takaoka(Former model)
- SU(RIP SLYME）
- RED RICE(Shonan no Kaze）
- DJ FUMIYA(RIP SLYME）
- Yoshimi Asada(OriginalPirates）
- Tomoko Mori(OriginalCheki Musume）
- Ai Ougi(Singer-songwriter）
- Haruka Suenaga(actress)
- Nakamura Marika(Female player）
- Mountain storm(Members other than YUYA OGAWA)
- Kitayama Mitsuki(Enkasinger)
- Masayuki Ando(vocal)
- Mizushima Taichu(Voice actor）
- Nishimura Reiko(Former musical actor)
- Takeyasu Oya(Actor)
- Fuyuki Shimazu(Cardboard artist)
- Shinya Masaki(NinjaMain vocal)
- Shiraishi Junya(Actor, talent)
- Tsubasa Imai(OriginalTackey & Tsubasa）
- Takeuchi Risa(Film director）
- Yuji Toriyama(ギ タ リ ス ト,Composer)
- Karen Anzai(Singer, actress)
- Chichibu Palace(Sakura Kugenuma is a villa in OkaExtinction. From this edge, Fujisawa city bears the name of Chichibunomiya in the city gymnasium.)
- Higashi KunimiyaMaster Masao(Of the city Kugenuma coastYoshimura TetsunosukeDuring the summer vacation at the villa,Great Kanto EarthquakeSuffered from and removed
Imperial family relations
- Kei Komuro(Akishinomiya Fumihito1st girlMakoHusband) --Kei Komuro himself is from Yokohama, but his father is from Zengyozaka, Fujisawa.
- Hiroki Hirota(Politician, formerPrime Minister）
- Satoshi Katayama(Politician, former Prime Minister)
- Hirohisa Fujii(Politician, beforeMinister of Finance）
- Mito Masashi(Member of the House of Councilors）
- Kazuhiro Nakatsuka(Member of the House of Representatives）
- Chiune Sugihara(Officials,Diplomat. I lived in Fujisawa in the later years)
- Tetsuro Watsuji(philosopher,ethicsPerson)
- Abe Nosei(philosopher)
- Tatsuo Hayashi(thinker,critic)
- Nami Hayashi(Archaeologist, Tatsuo Hayashi's eldest son)
- Hiroshi Itakura(Criminal LawPerson)
- Eguchi Park(Historian）
- Shizuo Matsuoka(EthnologyPerson)
- Large class(Historian）
- Kazuo Takagi(NutritionImmigrated to boyhood）
- Masaaki Hirano(Business scholar)
- Yoshino Akira(Chemist）
- Mikio Oda -YuanTrack and field athletes・First Japanese Olympic gold medalist
- Nomura -Former professional baseball player
- Ai Sugiyama -Former professionalTennis player
- Suwa - Professional wrestler
- Masahiro Fukuda -YuanProfessional soccer player(Urawa Reds）
- Miki Ishii -WomenVolleyball player
- Takagi Hayao -Professional soccer player (Oita Trinita）
- Shiho Imai --Former female baseball player
- Eri Yamada -Womensoft ballPlayer, gold medalist
- Yumeji Tsuzuki -Womensurfer, Bronze medalist
- Honda light --MenSwimmingPlayer, silver medalist
- Hiroki Muto --MenarcheryPlayer, bronze medalist
- Ryunosuke Ayukawa
- Warrior alley
- Chiyoko Naito(Novelist）
- Good peach(作家,critic)
- Abe Akira(Novelist)
- Tatsuo Imai(Novelist)
- Satoko Kako(Picture book author, A children's literary man "Satoshi Kako")
- Shuichi Sae(Novelist) "Fujisawa Sanpomichi Thirty-six Views of Fujisawa" Written
- Chiyoko Naito(Novelist)
- Tetsuro Murofushi(Writer, critic)
- Hiroshi Akutagawa(An actor）
- Yasushi Akutagawa(作曲家）
- Seinosuke Nakajima(Antique dealer, antique art appraiser)
- Keiichiro Akagi(Movie actor）
- Tsutsumi Tsuyoshi(Cellist）
- Nobuyoshi Kikuchi(Setting house）
- Kenichiro Yasuda(Cellist)
- Naomi Chiaki(singer）
- Hajime Ansai(Illustrator) Living in the city
- Kihara Minoru(Actor, voice actor,Weather forecaster）
- Fumie Katsura (5th generation)(Rakugo performer,Navy Densetsu SchoolWas enrolled in)
- Kyoko Tomita(OriginalPrincess Princess）
- Miura Risako(Fashion Model,Chiura MiuraMrs. player)
- Yumoto Nemoto(Hornplayer)
- Thane Camus(Foreign talent）
- Hikaru Nishida(talent,actress)
- Amako(Fashion Model）
- Mikiyo Ohno(OriginalCoCo）
- Kataoka Kyoko(Japanese painter）
- Kiryu Kishida(Western painter）
- Yoshisuke Kurosaki(Children's painter）
- Goro Suganuma(彫刻家）
- Kazuko Komori(Movie critic,talent)
- Sayuko Iguchi(Nursery rhyme singer）
- Sobe Isobe(Composer)
- Takehiko Tada(Composer)
- Yoichiro Fukunaga(Conductor)
- Manya Kinnosuke(Actor)
- Oshima Nagisa(Film director）
- Akiko Koyama(actress）
- Big tablets(manga artist）
- Koji Moritsugu - Ultra seven Moroboshi DanPlaying a role in a restaurant on the Kugenuma coast of Fujisawa City.
- Ryuzo Hayashi(Actor)
- Anri -The first "Fujisawa Tourism Goodwill Ambassador"
- Kazama Toru -Living in the city (actorモデル）
- Tsuru no Tsuyoshi -Living in the city (actor)
- Shohei Tsuchiya -Living in the city (composer)
- Kuraki Maki -Produce "three dice" near Fujisawa station
- H-MAN(Reggae DJ)
- NANJAMAN(Reggae DJ)
- Shinya Masaki(OriginalNinja）
- Toru Funamura(Composer, resident for over 45 years)
- Takeda Soun(Calligrapher) Lives in the city and runs a gallery cafe on the Kugenuma coast
Works set in Fujisawa City
Those without notes are works that have been serialized.
- HakoneThe main character is the car race in, but the hero and the heroineKatase Enoshima StationWhen you get home fromKatase coastI know that I live[Annotation 16].. Starting with the first volume cover,EnoshimaAlso appears frequently.
- An athletic field that does not originally exist appears near Enoshima. Enoshima appears with a real name.
- The model of Kugenuma Minamidai Junior High School that appears in the work isFujisawa Kugenuma Junior High School. In the middle of the story, Kugenuma, Enoshima, etc. have appeared as the stage.
- The work is now in Kaneko City, Kanagawa Prefecture.
- Seiryo Gakuen High School and Fujisawa Jitsugyo High School, which have emerged as strong volleyball schools,Shorin Fujisawa High SchoolIs a model.
- "Tsujido High School", "Enoshima Commerce", etc. that do not originally exist in Fujisawa City have appeared. Other than that, the scenery of the cityscape of Fujisawa and Enoshima is drawn.
- Shohoku High School, which appears in the work, is a real "" in Fujisawa City.Shonan High School(The appearance is Musashinokita High School), and the high school attached to Hainan University is "Shonan Institute of Technology High SchoolIs a model. As an aside, Ryonan High School is located in Kamakura City, which is adjacent to Fujisawa City.Kanagawa Prefectural Kamakura High School, Shoyo High School is also in the neighboring city of Yokohama.Shoyo High SchoolIs a model.
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 312 Taya Fujisawa LineThe cityscape facing theFujisawa StationThe surrounding scenery is drawn.
- Katase High School that appears in the work is "Shichirigahama High SchoolIs a model. Along with Enoden, the scenery around Enoshima is drawn.
- The main character is set in the Shonan areaKugenuma coastLive near the.
- OdakyuKatase Enoshima StationThe parody of "Katase Shiranoshima Station" has appeared.
- The heroine of the fictional shrine on EnoshimaA priestess.
- Although the place name does not appear, the model of the coast near the home where the protagonist runsKugenuma coastIs seen, and now is drawn.
- The south tennis club (commonly known as STC) to which the characters in the work, Eiichiro Maruo and Natsu Takasaki belong, actually exists in Fujisawa City.Ebara Shonan Sports Center(Aka Ebara SSC) and the school building of Osugi High School where two people attend are located in the city.Shorin Fujisawa High SchoolIs a model.
- The main character, Hajime Aisawa, is from the soccer club of Enoshima High School, which does not exist.
- Set in a fictitious dining room near the Eshima Shrine Hetsugu Shrine.
- God, I want to kill Kisama.(Inusuke MatsuhashiShueisha Boy jump +）
- Vet's Egg (HozumiriSaku Kodansha Monthly afternoon)
- Nihon University Veterinary MedicineIs the model of the stage.The author is a graduate of the same department.
- BLEACH: "Karakura Town" is located in Fujisawa City.
- Our The island that appears at the beginning is Enoshima.
- Invasion!? Squid Girl The Higashihama beach, the Enoshima bronze torii, Enoshima station, and the "Katase Higashihama" intersection will appear.
- Ground Defense Corps Mao-chan: The Defense Corps headquarters is modeled on Enoshima.
- Escaflowne in the sky: Most of the real-world stage being created is in Kamakura, but one cut is drawn at the north exit of Fujisawa Station as the place where the main character stopped by while returning home from school.
- Song ∽: The stage is in Kamakura, but there are times when we visit Enoshima.
- Fishing ball: Set around Enoshima. The protagonist, Yuki Sanada, lives in Enoshima and attends a high school in the adjacent Kamakura city.
- TARI TARI: Set around Enoshima-Kamakura. The main character, Kazuki Sakai, lives in a souvenir shop in Enoshima and goes to a high school in the adjacent city of Kamakura.
- Baby step: It is set in Fujisawa City.
- Area knight: Set in Enoshima. (Broadcast ends September 2012)
- I want to hear your voice: GenerallyEnoden OfEnoshima StationからKamakurakoukoumae StationIt is modeled on the region to the end. Especially in Fujisawa city,Ryukoji TempleA temple modeled after is introduced as one of the important facilities of the story.
- Just Because! : The high schools where the main characters goPrefectural Fukasawa High SchoolIs the model, and the school is located on the border between Kamakura and Fujisawa. In the cityNew Enoshima AquariumFamous spots, urban areas, residential areas, rural landscapes are drawn.Bic cameraAs a tie-up plan, the Fujisawa store had an in-store broadcast limited to the store. (End)
- Youth pig guy does not dream of bunny girl senior : Mainly set along the Enoden line, and there are scenes at Fujisawa Station and Enoshima in the process.
Regarding the video production support system in Fujisawa CityShonan Fujisawa Film CommissionSee section.
- God Eater: The location of the Far East branch to which the hero belongs is said to be "Former Fujisawa City, Kanagawa Prefecture."
- : Become a living area of the main character with Kamakura City
- NHK taiga drama13 people from Kamakura 2022: Set in 2021 locations in Fujisawa City ・ Sokenin ・ Oba Castle Ruins (certified as a city-designated historic site in December 12) ・ Enoshima ・ Enoshima Shrine ・ Enoshima Iwaya ・ Legendary Yoshitsune Neck Washing Well ・ Shirahata Shrine ・ Nagago Tenmangu
- I am a man! : Nippon TVIn a TV drama series, the location of Aoba High School was Fujisawa Commercial High School (currently:Shorin Fujisawa High School).
- Holy life with blue eyes : Fuji Television Network, IncTV drama series.
- Sun and sea classroom : Fuji TV series.
- Suzuri High School Calligraphy Club #TV drama : NHK TV drama.
- shooting star : Fuji TV series TV drama.
- Last train : TBSTV drama series. Appeared in episode 5 "Katase Enoshima Station".
- Perfect world 2019: Enoshima appears as an important date destination.
- Mugimeshi Gakuen (1953): Existence in good deeds at that timeKaraike Academy OfWar-damaged orphanAnd a work depicting teachers.Eiren database
- 20th century boy2008-2009: Around the north exit of Fujisawa StationLocation shootingWas broken.
- Girlfriend in the sun(2013): The birthplace of the main characters is Fujisawa.Enoshima also appeared.
- Future shutter(2015) Kazutaka Takahashi directed by : Set outside Fujisawa city公共 機関,Educational institution, Regional financial institutions,Union, Companies andCommerce and industrybusiness person,TempleMany of them cooperate with the shooting, and real people also appear in the role of themselves. lateBunta SugawaraThe narration that he had agreed to wasTakeshi UjijiIs taking over the will.Yugyoji Temple74 feeTraveling superiorOther true circle,Nihon UniversityFaculty of Biological Resources Science, Farm of Shonan Campus, Fujisawa City Tourism Center,Worker's corpetc. "A work that asks, "What is the purpose of human beings?"
- Perfect world Miracle with you 2018: Enoshima appears as an important date destination.
- Sunset boy: Arashiyama Kozaburo Author. Right after the end of the warFujisawa StationAn autobiographical novel set in the surrounding area.
- Youth pig guy series : Kamo Shidaichi A group of novel works. Animated later.
List of local songs in KanagawaSee also
Songs set or drawn by Fujisawa (Enoshima, Kugenuma, Tsujido, Enoden, etc.)
- Pure white roots of Fuji
- Beach song
- Enoshima tragedy (Sugawara Tosuko）
- Enoshima Youta (Tsuko Sugawara)
- Enoshima Tsukiyo (Tsuko Sugawara)
- Shonan summer (Princess Kaguya）
- Enoshima(Sunny day service）
- Sinbad without permission(Southern All Stars）
- Chaco's Coast Story(Southern All Stars)
- Give up summer(Southern All Stars,Ken Naoko）
- Barking in the sun!!(Southern All Stars)
- Night breeze on the beach(Southern All Stars)
- SEA SIDE WOMAN BLUES(Southern All Stars)
- Mary Jane and Takuma Hitoshi(Southern All Stars)
- PACIFIC HOTEL(Southern All Stars)
- Shonan My Love(TUBE）
- Hayosuke Kamakura (TUBE)
- Fujisawa Sunlight(TUBE)
- Scorching love(TUBE)
- Hydrangea Song (Shogo Hamada）
- Shaking Shonan (Hidemi Ishikawa）
- Twist me Fujisawa (Ai Ougi)Recorded in the mini album "Augi Ougiri"
- Fujisawa Loser(ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION)
- Kugenuma Surf (ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION)
- Enoshima Escar(ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION)
- Soap (Yoko Nagayama）
- Kugenuma ("5050") in midsummer
- My horizon (Kei Kouji）
- Chogo Kaido (Kei Daikoji)
- Fujisawa's song (Masuda Jigorou）
- Born in this town (Yumiko Tsujimura)
- I just liked it (Yumiko Tsujimura)
- Enoshima Orken Story (Special effects (band)）
- Midsummer Tonita Soldier ~yeah! yeah! yeah!~ (The Mirraz）
Fujisawa has a Shonan number (Kanagawa Transport Bureau) Is assigned.
- Shonan number allocation area
- Hiratsuka City, Fujisawa City, Chigasaki City, Odawara City, Hadano City, Isehara City, Minamiashigara City, Takaza District (Samukawa Town), Naka District (Oiso Town, Ninomiya Town), Ashigarashie District (Oi Town, Kaisei Town, Nakai Town, Matsuda Town, Yamakita Town) Ashigarashimo District (Hakone Town, Manazuru Town, Yugawara Town)
Atsugi AirfieldLocated in the flight path of a military aircraft taking off and landing inEnvironmental Improvement ActIt has been designated as a subsidy area for housing soundproofing and air-conditioning utility costs based on.. GenerallyFujisawa BypassIt was limited to the west of the Hikiji River on the north side,2006/By reviewing the standards in (18)WECPNLMore than 75 areas have been added, and it is now possible to apply for a house that meets various conditions such as the completion date of the house over a wide area including the coastline.
1988 years,Shonan Life TownWithin the areaChigasakiA citizens' movement called for the transfer to Fujisawa City. As in the case where elementary school students were allowed to cross-border to school in the form of educational office work commissioned by Chigasaki City, measures were taken to prevent disadvantages in education from occurring in the relevant areas, and at least administratively resolved. ..
As the city's official mascot, "Kawasemi-kun" with a motif of city birds in 2009Appeared and was heavily used in city publications. After that, after a naming recruitment contest, Fujikyun♡Appeared in 2015. The history of the change is unknown. In addition, "Hyota" that appears in the election voting rate improvement campaignThere is.
- ^ Public information Fujisawa The February 2011, 2 issue says it was completed on March 25, the same year. According to the article, the completion ceremony will be on May 3th.
- ^ Shortly thereafterSoviet UnionDue to the collapse, there are currently no official civic exchanges. However, as a basis to at least show that there was a movement of sister city declaration, tiles engraved with FUJISAWA still exist in Yalta.(It is not Cyrillic for some reason. There are many unclear points as to whether it was a gift from the Fujisawa side, or there was a companion on the Fujisawa side). Also, although the basis is unknown, other language versions of Wikipedia are leadingCity of Yalta (Russian)And there are some descriptions that our city is a sister city.
- ^ The nickname "Denen Toshi Fujisawa" of the conference room was later changed to the name of the Fujisawa City official website and used for a while. In addition, the map information service provided by the city was named "Fujisawa Dennen Map". later GIS Fujisawa map It has been renamed to and continues.
- ^ It was sometimes cited as one of the successful cases as an internet community of domestic local governments..
- ^ We are applying for registration of commercial/corporate registration for prefectures other than Yokohama and Kawasaki.
- ^ The Chinese version of the company's official website describes it as the Fujisawa plant even as of 2020.
- ^ Dai Nippon Brewery was later absorbed by Yamato Brew
- ^ However, before the Riken liquorNew sakeNote that "Shinshin" is not the first synthetic sake in Japan..
- ^ 2014 domesticWineIn Kanagawa Prefecture, which has the highest production volume,Fruit wineIt accounts for 95% of the production volume and is the largest production volume in Japan..
- ^ Currently, lending of CDs is normally done in public libraries other than Fujisawa City, but lending in Fujisawa City has started very early in the whole country.Copyright lawHas been amended,Loan rightIt was stated that the free loan of copyrighted works (excluding movies) in the library was legal in connection with the maintenance of1984/Was that.. The Fujisawa City Public Library, which started construction in December of the same year,1986/From the beginning of opening, Not only CD lending,IBMIntroducing a collection search/lending/returning system using a terminal made by a manufacturer, and declaring personal information protection in this systemAt that time, pioneering efforts were included, and it was said that there were a series of visits by library personnel from all over the country. .. In 1988, the General Public LibraryJapan Library AssociationThanJapan Library Association Architecture AwardHas won the Excellence Award.
- ^ If you walk from Katase-Enoshima station to Enoshima, you will cross two Benten bridges. Bentenbashi is a short pedestrian bridge over the Sakaigawa, right in front of the station. The long pedestrian bridge that appears after passing through the underground passage is the Enoshima Benten Bridge, and the dock is on the left bank of the Sakaigawa River, on the land side of the latter. In addition, the car bridgeEnoshima BridgeThat.
- ^ Established in 1963Odakyu Electric RailwayRelated companies.Japan high speed ferryAnother corporation.
- ^ In the Shonan area, there was a background that the road network development was delayed in response to the increase in traffic volume, but it led to the revival of Enoden, which was once in danger of being abolished... In addition, about most of the city section,1985/(Showa 60) Improved by 4 lanes.
- ^ From 1954 (Showa 29) to 1965, the predecessor was the "Fujisawa Festival" held in May under the name of "Fujisawa Festival". It became the name of "Fujisawa Citizen's Festival".
- ^ 1963/Until transferred due to the opening of the Fujisawa bypass in 38National Route 1Met.
- ^ Initial DAlthough it is said to be the near future in the world of works, the depiction of Katase-Enoshima Station is very similar to that before the renovation.
- ^ Fujisawa City. “Fujisawa commerce and industry”(Japanese). Fujisawa. 2020/6/1Browse.
- ^ Minowa TownTakeda's invasion of Shinano and Minowa], Minowa Town Hall,2020/3/6Browse.
- ^ March 1889, 22 (Meiji 3) Kanagawa Prefectural Ordinance No. 11. Enactment of municipality system (Kanagawa Prefectural Ordinance No. 22 in 10). - Wiki sauce.
- ^ March 1989, 22 (Meiji 3) Kanagawa Prefectural Ordinance No. 31 "Machimura Joint Reintroduction" Separate Volume
- ^ a b c "Fujisawa/Enoshima Pre-war fishing industry". Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Real Estate. 2020/4/19Browse.
- ^ "Fujisawa-Ayumi in my town", supplemented version in 1984.269, 270.
- ^ same yearMay 6, Kanagawa Prefecture Notification No. 461
- ^ Allocation dividends for miso and soy sauce in six prefectures (January 17, 1 Asahi Shimbun (evening edition)) "Showa News Dictionary Volume 8 8 / 17" p20 Mainichi Communications 124
- ^ same yearMay 3, Kanagawa Prefecture Notification No. 112
- ^ "Status of war damage in Fujisawa City". Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (2017). 2019/8/15Browse.
- ^ same yearMay 4, Kanagawa Prefecture Notification No. 145
- ^ Public information Fujisawa February 2011, 2 issue Fujisawa
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l Fujisawa City History Fujisawa City Archives
- ^ Prime Minister's Office Notification No. 27, May 5, 6
- ^ March 1955, 30 (Showa 3) Prime Minister's Office Notification No. 30. Decommissioning of municipalities (Prime Minister's Office Notification No. 30, 909). - Wiki sauce.
- ^ On the same day, Prime Minister's Office Notification No. 445
- ^ On the same day, Prime Minister's Office Notification No. 256
- ^ "House of Representatives Minutes Information 033rd Diet plenary session No. 14”. Parliamentary minutes search system. 2019/5/19Browse.
- ^ On the same day, Ministry of Home Affairs Notification No. 33
- ^ "(PDF)". Kanagawa Prefecture. 2019/5/19Browse.
- ^ On the same day, Ministry of Home Affairs Notification No. 322
- ^ a b c Naoto Nakajima "A Study on the Significance of the Urban Planning History of Fujisawa Station Front Southern Disaster Prevention Building Block"2013, two:10.3130 / aija.78.1301,2019/8/15Browse.
- ^ On the same day, Ministry of Home Affairs Notification No. 2
- ^ "Yomiuri ShimbunAugust 1967, 8 Tokyo morning edition 29th edition Kanagawa prefecture edition Keihin district side page 14 "Fujisawa's high school girl killing solution" The third victim is the most dangerous "familiarity" is the most dangerous emerging area, the magic hand on the dark night road "(Yomiuri Shimbun Tokyo Head Office・ Yokohama branch office)
- ^ On the same day, Ministry of Home Affairs Notification No. 53
- ^ Increasing weekly holidays Two-day fever "Asahi Shimbun" morning edition, October 49, 1974, page 10
- ^ Kotoe Iwata, Heihachi Asano. Local activities and formation of community core facilities in Fujisawa City, Kanagawa Prefecture. ISSN 2186-5647.
- ^ "Kanagawa newspaperJune 1982, 6, morning edition B edition, page 25 "Fujisawa's mother-daughter murder F, confessed to the crime for the first time in 1 weeks" (Kanagawa Shimbun)
- ^ Crimea JIC Travel Center
- ^ "Asahi Shimbun" March 1996, 11.
- ^ Seiichiro Tsuji "Expectations of archeology and history in dating by AMS method"Nagoya University Accelerator Mass Spectrometer Performance Report" No. 10, Nagoya University Dating Materials Research Center Natural Radioactive Element Measurement Subcommittee, 1999, pp. 56-59, two:10.18999 / sumrua.10.56,2016/5/15Browse.
- ^ a b "City Hall Area 3 Meeting Room Report”. Fujisawa City (November 2012, 2). 2019/12/24Browse.
- ^ Guidance on using the public participation system - Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ "[Fujisawa City, Kanagawa Prefecture] Reflecting discussions in the electronic conference room on municipal administration”. Nikkei BP (July 2002, 3). 2019/12/14Browse.
- ^ Fujisawa
- ^ Ranking of cities where you can live happily Sankei Biz
- ^ "Labor Hall Closed To Demolition Modernist Architecture”. Town News Fujisawa Edition (March 2016, 3). 2020/4/21Browse.
- ^ We closed the site of Fujisawa City Electronic Conference Room (business end). -Fujisawa
- ^ Progress of Fujisawa City Electronic Conference Room -Fujisawa
- ^ ""F Place" opening next month”. Town News Fujisawa Edition (March 2019, 3). 2020/4/21Browse.
- ^ Open July 7st! Minami City Library has moved to the 1th floor of ODAKYU Shonan Gate! -Fujisawa
- ^ Fujisawa City. “Fujisawa Station North Exit pedestrian deck (Sun Pearl Square) has been reborn!”(Japanese). Fujisawa. 2020/5/4Browse.
- ^ "Public office/labor". Ikegami Communication Machine. 2020/5/23Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l "Buso Peep"Pages 59-61 (National Diet Library Digital Collection). Retrieved November 2022, 1.
- ^ a b "Livestock in Kanagawa March XNUMX"Page 27 (National Diet Library Digital Collection). Retrieved February 2022, 1.
- ^ "Walking around Fujisawa-Sake made in Fujisawa". Shonan Fujisawa Walking Association. 2020/4/19Browse.
- ^ "Study on the production of synthetic sake (1st report)"(National Diet Library Digital Collection)
- ^ "Which municipality in Japan has the highest wine production in Kanagawa?”. AERA dot. Asahi Shimbun (July 2016, 7). 2017/9/11Browse.
- ^ "Wine field without "fields", Kanagawa Actually the largest production in Japan, June 2016, 6 Nihon Keizai Shimbun morning edition”. NIKKEI STYLE (June 2016, 6). 2017/9/11Browse.
- ^ "Malt whiskey made in Fujisawa". Shonan Fujisawa Walking Association. 2020/4/19Browse.
- ^ "History of our school”. Fujisawa City School of Nursing. 2020/6/20Browse.
- ^ Copyright in University Library Makoto Nakamoto National Institute of Informatics
- ^ Fujisawa City Library Overview Fujisawa City Library
- ^ Handling of personal information Fujisawa City Library
- ^ About Mr. Takeyoshi's career and Fujisawa library Kanagawa Prefectural Library
- ^ Fujisawa Civic Center Redevelopment Policy within the year Town News. Retrieved November 2018, 11.
- ^ "Open July XNUMXst! Minami City Library has moved to the XNUMXth floor of ODAKYU Shonan Gate! -Fujisawa City Library". www.lib.city.fujisawa.kanagawa.jp. 2020/5/17Browse.
- ^ Fujisawa City. “Examination of Izumino Line extension plan”(Japanese). Fujisawa. 2020/5/4Browse.
- ^ Kanagawa Prefecture. "About the installation of Muraoka New Station (tentative name)”(Japanese). Kanagawa. 2022/2/6Browse.
- ^ Fujisawa City Archives Of History chronology According to the statement, on June 1956, 31 (Showa 6), the Fujisawa City Council submitted a request to the JNR.
- ^ "Rail license subscript", "Gazette," December 1928, 7(National Diet Library Digital Collection)
- ^ Fujisawa City Infrastructure Development Survey for Sophisticated Public Transportation Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- ^ "Kanagawa Chuo Kotsu Homepage New Public System". 2018/8/14Browse.
- ^ 3-A-11 Local Proposal Community Bus Operation (p.89) Kanagawa
- ^ Gossip district (Fujimi) future work materials Fujisawa
- ^ New/discontinued bus lines around the Endo/Gosemi area Town News Fujisawa version 2014/August 8 issue
- ^ Environmental Report 2016 Case Study Odakyu Electric Railway
- ^ a b Fifty Years of Odakyu (December 1980)
- ^ Atami Shimbun January 1964, 1
- ^ Mainichi Newspaper March 1965, 1
- ^ a b Town News Fujisawa version May 2009, 5
- ^ "Motorization and Enoden". Enoshima Electric Railway. 2020/2/25Browse.
- ^ Kanagawa 100 Selected Trees Japan Tree Medical Association Kanagawa Branch
- ^ What is Old Morgan House Japan National Trust
- ^ Prefectural Tsujido Seaside Park Official Homepage Jumbo Pool Kanagawa Prefectural Park Association
- ^ Prefectural Tsujido Seaside Park Official Homepage Traffic Park Kanagawa Prefectural Park Association
- ^ Prefectural Tsujido Seaside Park Official Homepage Traffic Exhibition Hall Kanagawa Prefectural Park Association
- ^ Shinrin Park Fujisawa City Community Development Association
- ^ Bidding instructions for specific projects such as the Prefectural Physical Education Center Kanagawa
- ^ a b "About cancellation”. Fujisawa City (November 2019, 5). 2019/7/19Browse.
- ^ "Memories of Hometown Photobook Meiji Taisho Showa Fujisawa" 1979.142, 149.
- ^ "Fujisawa City Festival”. Fujisawa City. 2019/5/19Browse.
- ^ "Sumo Fujisawa place to cancel”. Town News Fujisawa Edition (March 2020, 3). 2020/4/21Browse.
- ^ NPO Shonan Nutrition Guidance Center Founder Kazuo Takagi
- ^ Welcome! My hometown Tokyo Shimbun Hot Web
- ^ Nihon University News
- ^ a b c "Enriching the region through location support!-Shonan Fujisawa Film Commission”. Fujisawa City. 2018/8/16Browse.
- ^ View monthly governance “FACE/Kazutaka Takahashi”, February 2014 issue.
- ^  Kyodo News, Delivered on June 2015, 6, browse
- ^ A movie that is important not just after watching but after watching "Future Shutter" where all citizens participate | Kyodo News(From OVO Ovo), delivered and viewed on June 2015, 6
- ^ Let's talk about Fujisawa's future, movie watching and social gathering/Kanagawa, Mainichi Shimbun, February 2016, 2
- ^ "Outline of housing soundproofing work". South Kanto Defense Bureau (2019). 2019/8/15Browse.
- ^ "Designated reference map for the Atsugi Airfield Type XNUMX area, Fujisawa City”. South Kanto Defense Bureau (2008). 2019/8/15Browse.
- ^ Ime Chara Book Kingfisher
- ^ A town where you can do it. Fujisawa Profile
- ^ Flow of voting by Hyouta Activity example
- Arai Saketake "Busou Nozoki" Takesou Daikansha, 1926.
- "Livestock in Kanagawa March 1934" Kanagawa Agata Internal Affairs Department, XNUMX.
- Seidō Hattori "Hometown Memories Photobook Meiji Taisho Showa Fujisawa" Diet Publishing, July 1979, 7.
- Kodama Kota Hen "Fujisawa-Ayumi of My Town-" (enhanced version)Fujisawa City Archives, August 1984, 10.
- List of pages starting with "Fujisawa City"
- Abandonment of Japanese municipalities
- Tamura Street Mt. Ooyama Road
- SiM - rock band
- Tirol (band) -All the membersFujisawa General High SchoolA graduate rock band.
- FujisawaGeographic data related to- Open street map
- Wiki travelIsFujisawaThere is a travel guide about.
- Fujisawa City Official Site
- Colorful Fujisawa (Fujisawa City) (@fujisawacity)- Facebook
- Fujisawa disaster prevention navigation-Twitter (@Bousai_Fujisawa)- Twitter
- A town where you can do it. Fujisawa [Fujisawa City Official] (@fujisawakyun)- Instagram
- Fujisawa (@fujisawacity)- LINE Add Friend
- Enoshima/Fujisawa Portal Site - Enoshima/Fujisawa Portal SiteLocal information on public-private collaborationPortal site
- Fujisawa City Tourism Association
- Fujisawa City Archives -Old maps, photo drawings, Fujisawa City History (About us ＞ City History ＞ Fujisawa City History Chronology)