Photo Kanagawa Prefectural Office
[New Corona] Kanagawa, 1 people in a week The number of infected people by week is also the highest ever
If you write the contents roughly
Prefectural officials said, "From past trends, Kanagawa will not decrease unless the number of infected people in Tokyo decreases, considering that there are many citizens of the prefecture who move across the prefectural border due to commuting to work or school. Do you point out?
The number of newly infected people in Kanagawa prefecture on the 1th was 24 over the new coronavirus infection, the highest ever ... → Continue reading
Kanaroko is a news site operated by the Kanagawa Shimbun. As the only local newspaper in Kanagawa Prefecture, we have a news gathering network throughout the prefecture to provide a wealth of information on incidents and accidents, political administration, economics, sports, culture, and heartwarming topics in the region.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
JapanIn not only the prefecturePrefecturesIt may also refer to all mutual boundaries (prefectural boundaries).However,OsakaとKyotoIt may be called a prefectural border only on the border of.Also in some countries of the worldAdministrative divisionSo, with "prefecture"Japanese translationWith the prefectures of JapanSimilarToRegionThe boundary between each other is also called "prefectural border"TranslationIs done.
A small part of the prefecture is surrounded by neighboring prefectures,RiverNot connected on land due to reasons such as being left behind on the opposite bank due to a change in the flow path ofEnclaveThere is also.
Places with prefectural borders
Prefectural borderMountain-Pass OfRidge,river,(I.e.,Nada,Strait such asRegulatory countryNature sinceterrainOften separated by.There are prefectural borders drawn in urban areas, villages, and fields, and there are areas where you cannot tell the prefectural border without a sign, and there are facilities that span two prefectures.Prefectural borders are divided by narrow waterways,Seto Inland Sea OfIjima-Ozuchi IslandAs small as(I.e.May be divided into two at the prefectural border.
Books introducing these mysterious and unnatural prefectural borders have been published, as in the Saitama, Gunma, and Tochigi three prefectural borders described below.TourismIt is used to attract customers.FukuiAwara CityとIshikawaKaga CityIn 2015,Yoshizaki VillageAcross the prefectural border inEchizenKaga"Prefectural border building" was established.Noetsu ExpresswayCompleted in 2015 "Noetsu prefectural border parking area"(Ishikawa-Toyama),KyotoKizugawaとNaraNaraStraddling "Aeon Mall TakanoharaThese facilities, including ", display the prefectural border by color-coding the floor, etc., in consideration of visitors taking a commemorative photo..
Yamazaki StationA sign on the border between Kyoto and Osaka, which is installed in.It is currently being replaced by a new one.
Three prefecture border
A place where the borders of three prefectures gather at one pointThree prefecture borderorThree bordersCalled (Mikuni Zakai, Sankokukyo).There are 48 borders between the three prefectures (MieとNaraAmongWakayamaIncluding the excursion of).The border between the three prefectures is often at the top of a mountain or in the center of a river.In the case of the top of a mountain, the name of the mountain thereMikuniyamaorMikuni-dakeIs often set.
Famous three prefectural borders
- Tobu NikkoYagyu StationIt is a kind of land because it is located about 400m east-northeast of the country and is the only flat land among the three borders in the country.AttractionsIt has become.Long time agoWatarase RiverIt was defined to be present in the water.However, from the Meiji era to the Taisho eraWatarase ReservoirThe whole area is affected by the installation ofSwampAnd thenField maintenanceLandfilled withPaddy fieldIt became.Each prefectural border has threeRidgeAlthough it is divided by, the stakes that indicate the border between the three prefectures are buried, and the exact location has been unknown for a long time. From January 2016, the prefectural border will be formulated by 1 cities and 2 town that border the 1 prefectures.SurveyingAt this time, the border between the three prefectures buried in the ground is shown.PileWas also rediscovered.The prefectural border confirmation work was completed by March of the same year,LandownerA new stake was struck to indicate the border between the three prefectures in the presence of the three prefectures, and on the 31st of the same month, three of Tochigi City, Itakura Town, and Kazo City were struck at the Kazo City Hall.ChiefHeld a signing ceremony for the demarcated document.. Effective from April 4st.
- Normally, the same three prefectures meet only one prefectural border, but in Wakayama prefectureKitayama VillageWhole areaShingu CityWas partly sandwiched between Mie and Nara prefecturesEnclaveFor these three prefectures, there are five borders between the three prefectures, making it the only zone in Japan...In Wakayama prefecture2013/"Welcome to Kumano no Kuni"We were conducting tourism campaigns such as setting up information boards and photo rallies..
List of three prefectural borders
Boundary undecided area
2018/May 10Currently, there are 14 areas where the boundaries between prefectures are not fixed (there are some areas that are adjacent to each other, so the counting method may differ. Here.Geographical Survey InstituteFollow the notation of).The total area is 12780.25square kilometerIs. thissectionUnless otherwise specified, all numerical units of are shown in square kilometers.eachPlace nameThe number in () after isHeisei 30It is a reference value of each local government among the areas whose boundaries are undecided listed in (issued by the Geospatial Information Authority of Japan)..
- MiyagiKarita-gunZao Town (152.83) ・ShibataKawasaki Town (270.77) andYamagataYamagata (381.30) ・Kamiyama City (240.93) 1045.83
- YamagataTsuruoka (1311.53) ・Nishiokitama-gunOguni machi (737.56) andNiigataMurakami City (1174.26) ・Iwafune-gunSekikawa (299.61) 3522.96
- SaitamaMisato (30.13) and TokyoKatsushika (34.80) 64.93
- Koai TameiIt corresponds to the vicinity.
- ChibaIchikawa City (57.45) ・Urayasu city (17.30) and TokyoEdogawa (49.90) 124.66
- Regarding the boundary with Ichikawa City, originallyEdogawaThere was a clear standard that the left bank was Chiba prefecture and the right bank was Tokyo.1919/ToEdogawa drainage channelThe flow path near the junction of the original Edogawa (formerly Edogawa) is displaced, which causes a conflict between Tokyo's claim that the conventional position is the boundary and Chiba Prefecture, which the river claims to be the boundary. It became.This areaRiverbedGreen space(Baseball field)WhenMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Kanto Regional Development Bureau Edogawa River Office Edogawa Kawaguchi Branch Office (located at 250 Higashishinozakimachi, Edogawa-ku).
- The area where the boundary with Urayasu City is undecided isTokyo Disney ResortOff the west of the river, near the mouth of the former Edo River.
- NiigataItoigawa (746.24) andNaganoKitaazumi DistrictOdani village (267.91) 1014.15
- ToyamaToyama (1241.77) ・Kurobe (426.31) ・Nakashinkawa-gunTateyama (307.29) ・Shimoshinkawa-gunAsahi Town (226.30) and Kitaazumi District, Nagano PrefectureHakuba-mura (189.36) 2391.03
- YamanashiFujiyoshida (121.74) and Shizuoka PrefectureSunto-gunOyama Town (135.74) 257.47
- Mount FujiIt hits the vicinity.
- Minamitsuru-gun, Yamanashi PrefectureNarusawa Village (89.58) and Shizuoka PrefectureFujinomiya city (389.08) 478.66
- From the vicinity of the XNUMXth station of Mt. Fuji to the summitMount Fuji Main Palace Asama TaishaIt corresponds to the company land of.On the summitJapanese Meteorological Agency Tokyo District Meteorological Observatory Mount Fuji Special Area Meteorological ObservatoryIs located in Fujinomiya City, Shizuoka PrefectureMountain peakFujisan Hongu Sengen Taisha Okumiya at the end of the Fujinomiyaguchi mountain trail is the summit of Mt. Fuji, Fujinomiya City, Shizuoka Prefecture.No addressIt is said thatPostIt is a convenient notation given due to circumstances, etc., and is officialAddressis not.
- GifuFuwa countySekigahara Town (49.28) ・Ibi-gunIbikawa Town (803.44) andShigaMaibara (250.39) 1103.10
- AichiYatomi City (49.00) and Mie PrefectureKuwanaKisosaki Town (15.74) 64.64
- OkayamaTamano-shi (103.58) andKagawaKagawa-gunNaoshima Town (14.22) 117.80
- FukuokaTagawa-gunSoeda Town (132.20) and Oita PrefectureNakatsu (491.53) 623.73- Mt. HikosanAround
- KumamotoAso-gunOguni machi (136.94) and Oita PrefectureTakeda (477.53) ・Kusu-gunKuju Town (271.37) 885.84
- MiyazakiKobayashi City (562.95) ・Ebino City (282.93) ・Higashimori prefectureAya Town (95.19) andKagoshimaAira-gunYusui Town (144.29) 1085.35
Dissolved boundary undecided area
- AomoriTowada (688.60) andAkitaKazuno-gunKosaka Town (178.00) 866.60 andLake Towada61.02 on the surface of the lake
- "Determining the boundaries of cities and towns across the boundaries of prefectures (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Notification No. 20, 721)"But2008/May 12ToAnnouncement(The figures in parentheses are approximate figures for convenience described in the 19 edition of the National Municipal Handbook).
- Lake TowadaMutsuNorth CountyIt straddles (east bank) and Kazuno-gun (west bank), but the boundary is unclear.In the Edo period, both countiesMorioka DomainTerritory (part of Kita-gunShichinohe ClanIt wasn't a big problem because it was a territory),Boshin WarAs a result, the territory near here was confiscated from the Morioka domain,Kudo prefecture, Hachinohe prefecture, Sannohe prefectureAfter that, November 2, 11 (1869/May 12) In Kita-gun (excluding the Shichinohe domain)Donan clanIn Kazuno-gunEsashi prefectureWill belong to.In the end, the former became Aomori prefecture and the latter became Akita prefecture, with the boundaries undecided.Later, the south coast, west of the Zhongshan Peninsula, was tentatively defined as a boundary.However, regarding the north bank, the claims of the two prefectures were different, and they had been in conflict for many years.The amount is determined by the areaLocal allocation tax grantHowever, because the amount will increase when the boundary is fixed,financeThe relevant local governments in difficulty have been coordinated for an early solution.The increased local allocation tax grant will be used for environmental measures and landscape protection measures for Lake Towada for at least 10 years..
- KumamotoKuma-gunMinakami Village (192.11) andMiyazakiHigashiusuki-gunShiiba (536.20) 728.31
- 2010/May 9"Finalization of the boundaries of municipalities across the boundaries of prefectures (22 Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Notification No. 356)" was announced in the official bulletin of the government, and the boundaries were defined (the numbers in parentheses are described in the 19 edition of the National Municipal Handbook Approximate figures for convenience).
- Since the abolition of the feudal clan, the presentNational Route 388Approximately 1700 meters in the vicinity was undecided, but Shiiba Village responded to Mizukami Village's call and reached an agreement.Confirmation increased the area of Shiiba Village by 1.15 square kilometers.
- ^ [I want to investigate life] Prefectural border tour For new tourism / Local government PR The boundary of life culture is also "Yomiuri Shimbun』Morning edition March 2016, 3 Living side
- ^ Signing ceremony with the three prefectural borders of Saitama, Tochigi, and Gunma confirmedJune 2016, 3 NHK
- ^ a b Promotion of tourism to prefectural border enthusiasts Wakayama Prefecture, etc., the only special geography market Sankei WEST, January 2013, 1 (viewed April 8, 2016).
- ^ Welcome! To "san, ken, today" Higashimuro Promotion Bureau, Wakayama Prefecture, March 2013, 3 (viewed April 6, 2016).
- ^ Area adjustment by prefecture, city, ward, town, and village in 30 Area by prefecture(Inside the Geospatial Information Authority of Japan website)
- ^ @nifty: Daily Portal Z: Extra land / Undecided boundary / Exilave 2006
- ^ "This Week's Toto Yomiuri" in the "Internet Archive"
- ^ 
- ^ Other materials(Mt. Fuji High Altitude Science Study Group website)
- ^ "The boundary between Aomori and Akita prefectures around Lake Towada has been defined.". Geographical Survey Institute.As of August 2013, 3original[Broken link]More archives.2015/12/11Browse.
- ^ Part of Kumamoto / Miyazaki, the prefectural border is finally decided Undefined after the abolished feudal clanAsahi Shimbun, viewed October 2010, 10
- ^ Prefectural border between Miyazaki and Kumamoto confirmed Problem solving since the abolition of the feudal clanKyodo News, viewed October 2010, 10
- Cross-border merger
- Country stealing tug-of-war battle on a mountain pass
- Shrine on the prefectural border:Washiko Yamagami Shrine - Kumano Shrine (Annaka City)
- Accommodation on the prefectural border:Shibu-toge Hotel
- List of restricted countries
- Region of Japan
- List of municipalities nationwide
- Area list of prefectures
- List of prefectures