[Breaking news] 342 new infections in Kagawa Prefecture Over 3 people for 300 consecutive days <New Corona>
If you write the contents roughly
The cumulative number of infected people in Kagawa Prefecture is 7578.
Kagawa Prefecture announced on the 28th that 342 new people have been confirmed to be infected with the new coronavirus. 1 day ... → Continue reading
KSB Setonaikai Broadcasting delivers a wide range of news every day, including political, social and economic news centered on Okayama and Kagawa prefectures, as well as local arts and sports.Full news videos!You can watch it immediately on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Regulatory country OfSanuki countryHit The prefecture name is located in the center of the former Sanuki country and is the county from ancient times where Takamatsu once belonged to.Kagawa-gunTaken from.The area is the smallest in 47 prefectures.cityConvenient and richNATUREHave a harmonious living environment.
Kagawa Prefecture is all 47 in JapanPrefecturesHas the smallest area. Long time agoOsakaIt was 46th, exceeding the area of1988/March 10Geographical Survey InstituteReviewed the calculation method,Okayama OfTamano-shiThere is an undecided part between andKagawa-gunNaoshima TownArea of (14.2km2) Was not included in the total area of the prefecture, so the area decreased and became the reverse of Osaka prefecture... Then in OsakaKIXSince the land reclamation was promoted due to the opening of the port and the development of the western part of Osaka City, the area of Osaka Prefecture is now larger than the reference value including Naoshima Town...The area of the entire prefecture is the largest municipality in Japan.GifuTakayamaNarrower than.Also,平野Occupy almost half of the prefecture.
The population densityIs the 11th place in the whole countryFour metropolitan areas9 prefectures belonging to (Three prefectures-Aichi-Kyoto-Osaka-Hyogo-Fukuoka)WhenOkinawaNext to high.Residential areaThe ratio is 10th in Japan, the number of tatami mats in living rooms is 9th in Japan, and the ratio of households above the induced living area level is 11th in Japan.Natural disastersIs the third largest in Japan from the smallest (3 statistics).
Spread in the northSeto Inland SeaIsShodoshimaThere are many islands scattered around.Honshu OfOkayamaWas laid in a way that traveled through the islandsSeto Ohashi BridgeBy道路-RailwayTied with. The connection with Okayama Prefecture beyond the Seto Inland Sea is strong, and private television broadcasting stations are in the same area.
noodlesThe firmness ofSanuki Udon NoodlesIt’s nicknamed Konpira-san.Kotohira Shrine,KukaiAlso known as the birthplace ofZentsuji Temple(88 locations in Shikokuone of),Kanei Treasure OfZenigata sand pictureKnown forTemple, Across the bankKurashikiKojimaからSakaideThe Seto Ohashi bridge, which is built over the sea, is famous.
New YearIs a miso-made simmered with miso pasteAnchovyThere is a custom of eating "" mainly in the eastern part.In the Edo period, in Sanuki no Kunisalt-cottonAnd the Takamatsu domain, which owned the eastern part of Kagawa prefecture, encouraged it.sugarWas a special product and was called "Sanuki Sanraku". Of these, sugar was mostly used as a gift to the Shogunate, and it rarely entered the mouth of the common people.AnchovyIt is said that was born. However, the ratio of residents who eat and those who do not eat is half, and there are different preferences..
Emergency hospitalThe number is 2nd in Japan, the time required to carry an ambulance is 3rd in Japan, and the penetration rate for elderly care facilities is 8th in JapannurseNumber 14 in Japan,DoctorThe number is 12th in the whole country. In addition, the number of active job offers in FY2009 and FY2010 is 1st and 2nd in Japan, respectively..
Electric power companies with supply areas within the prefectureShikoku Electric PowerHowever, it is an island area adjacent to Okayama Prefecture.Kagawa-gunNaoshima TownandShodo-gunThe whole area is not Shikoku Electric Power because of the seabed topography.China Electric PowerHas become a supply area.
Kagawa Prefecture is located in the northeastern part of Shikoku and in the northSeto Inland SeaFacingSanuki PlainSpreads. The southern part tends to be mountainous,Sanuki MountainsAre lined up. The highest peakMount RyuoIt is 1059.9m long, but the hills are 500-800m long and have been crossed over various passes.
riverSince there are few, and all are short at 33-38 km,DroughtI've been trying to take measures. For this reason, Michino Asahi madeKukaiKnown for being rebuiltManno PondIncludingReservoirThere are more than 14,000 in the prefecture, which is one of the largest in Japan.
- Administrative division:Japan,Shikoku region
- Rivers and plains:MinatogawaAnd the Kamobe RiverOkawa Plain,Shinkawa-Kasuga RiverとKotogawa OfTakamatsu Plain,AyagawaAnd Daito River,Earthen riverAnd of the Kanakura RiverMarugame Plain,Takase RiverとZaita River OfMitoyo Plain,otherTsumeda River,Gobo RiverThere is
- Reservoir:Manno PondIs the largest in Japan
- Water supply:Kagawa water
Geospatial Information Authority of JapanAccording to the figure, the north, south, east, and west edges of Kagawa Prefecture are located at the following locations, with a east-west length of 92.15 km and a north-south length of 61.29 km.
|Center point||Eastern end|
|Center of gravity|
- National park
- Seto Inland Sea National Park(Motohamazaki Park)
- Prefectural nature park
- Otaki Okawa Prefectural Nature Park(Genkei Park)
SnowfallIt happens about once or twice a winter, but there is little heavy snow. AlsoSummer: Of the Seto Inland Seacalm"Shikoku MountainsBeyondFern phenomenonDue to the influence ofExtremely hot day,Tropical nightThere are many days when
(January and February)
The regional division is the basis of the prefectural life in both broad and narrow senses.climate-Climate-dialect(Sanuki dialectSee) etc. are also different.During the Edo period, Kagawa Prefecture was divided into two parts, the Tosan, which is governed by the Takamatsu Domain in the east, and the Seisan, which is governed by the Marugame Domain, in the west.However, from the viewpoint of local administration and the sense of life of the residents, it is considered that they are actually roughly divided into five, but in recent years, the regional division has become weaker due to the development of transportation means.
|Area name||Municipalities||Kagawa Prefecture Wide Area Water Supply Corporation|
|Broad sense||Narrow sense|
|Tosan||Red bean area||Shodo-gun||Shodo-gun|
|Tosan||Sanuki City,Higashikagawa,Kida-gun||Sanuki City, Higashikagawa City|
|Takamatsu area||Takamatsu,Kagawa-gun||Takamatsu City, Kida County, Ayagawa Town, Ayauta District|
|Nishisan||Nakasan||Marugame,Sakaide,Zentsuji,Nakatado-gun,Ryuta County||Marugame City, Sakaide City, Zentsuji City, Nakatado District, Utazu Town, Ayauta District|
|Nishisan||Kanonji,Mitoyo||Kanonji City, Mitoyo City|
- Takamatsu area
- Population 423,553 Area 389.37km2
- Takamatsu City is generally included in the Tosan area, but the reality is that it is a little different from the Tosan area in the narrow sense.This applies to Takamatsu City and Naoshima Town.The Kagawa Prefectural Wide Area Water Supply Enterprises Group includes Miki Town and Ayagawa Town, but does not include Naoshima Town.Takamatsu City is the prefectural capital and the central city of Shikoku.Naoshima Town is bustling with the birthplace of the Setouchi Triennale.
- Red bean area
- Population 29,949 Area 170.02km2
- It is a region consisting of Shodoshima, which is the second largest island in the Seto Inland Sea after Awaji Island, and the surrounding islands, and corresponds to Tonosho Town and Shodoshima Town.Shodoshima, which has many special products such as olives, somen noodles, and soy sauce, has developed a unique cultural area that is different from the mainland of Kagawa prefecture.
- Dong San area
- Population 111,834 Area 388.03km2
- In the area east of Takamatsu City, Sanuki City, Higashikagawa City, and Miki Town fall under this category.Miki Town is included in the Takamatsu area in the Kagawa Prefecture Wide Area Water Supply Enterprises Group.Although there was no city until the great merger of Heisei, Higashikagawa City Sanbonmatsu, which prospered as a commercial city of Higashikagawa from ancient times, Higashikagawa City Hiketa, which is famous for yellowtail cultivation, Higashikagawa City Shirotori, which was famous for producing gloves, etc. It is a unique area.Although depopulation is progressing, Miki Town and Shido Town in Sanuki City, which are close to Takamatsu City, have become commuter towns in Takamatsu City, and there is a large difference in population increase and decrease within the region.
- Nakasan area
- Population 292,603 Area 589km2
- The Nakasan area is centered on Marugame City, which is the second largest city in the prefecture, and includes Marugame City, Sakaide City, Zentsuji City, Utazu Town, Ayagawa Town, Tadotsu Town, Kotohira Town, and Manno Town.Ayagawa Town is included in the Takamatsu area in the classification of the Kagawa Prefectural Wide Area Water Supply Corporation.Sanuki udon actually starts in this Chusan area, and the super-famous udon shops that drive the boom are also overwhelmingly in this Chusan area.In addition, each city and town has tourist destinations that represent Kagawa Prefecture, such as Marugame Castle, Seto Ohashi, the new entrance to Shikoku, Zentsuji, Kotohiragu Shrine, Gold Tower, and Shaolin Temple Kenpo, making it a unique area.
- Nishisan area
- Population 128,668 Area 340.13km2
- Kanonji City and Mitoyo City correspond to the area west of the Chusan area.Kanonji City used to prosper as a commercial city of Seisan.There is Kotohiki Park, which is famous for the sand paintings of Kanei Tsuho.It is also in this town that LOTO 7 won 16 billion yen.Mitoyo City was a countryside, but in recent years, large-scale commercial facilities have expanded into the country.Chichibugahama is a famous city.
When considering Kagawa prefectures that are long in the east and west, the most frequently used one isGoshikidaiTo the eastern part ofTosan"(Tou-san), to the westNishisan(Sei-san). This name was formerly Kagawa PrefectureSanuki countryBecause it is consistent with the range of the above, it is a term with the east and west attached to the old country name "Sanuki". This scale is a well-established concept that even in the conversation of citizens of the prefecture, the word "Western" is called "western" or simply "west", and the East is called "eastern" or simply "east". is there.
According to the phrase according to this method,Nakasan(Chu-san), but this represents a narrower range, and the range indicated by this scale is different even when the same “Saisan” is mentioned. Similarly, "Tosan" also has a narrow sense that refers to the range excluding the Takamatsu and Azuki areas. There is a concept that the Shodo area is also included in the narrow sense of east sanction, but since Shodoshima is connected by Takamatsu in all, it is separated from the eastern Kagawa prefecture where there is no direct connection, or simply the Shodo area. It is often called Shodoshima.
In addition, there is the concept of including the Takamatsu city in the East Sanction and dividing the rest of the western part into a total of three parts, Nakasan and Nishisan, but in this case, the region where the prefecture capital is located is considered to be Nakasan. In most cases, the city of Takamatsu, which is the capital of the prefecture, is specially designated as the “Takamatsu area”.
This division, which is also used in administrative divisions, weather forecasts, prefectural high school districts, etc., is divided into local governments, so there were many cases where the affiliation changed due to the merger of municipalities. Especially in the Heisei Great Merger, it merged with Takamatsu City.Ryuta CountyKokubunji TownIn addition to changing the affiliation area of the West from East Sanction,Kida-gunAnji TownとMure TownAlso due to the merger with Takamatsu City, the affiliation area changed from the narrow sense of Tosan to the Takamatsu area.
Including 8 cities, 5 districts, and 9 towns. In Kagawa Prefecture, all towns as local governments are read as "chou". The village disappeared in 1970.
About 2 years agoPaleolithicThe Kokubundai ruins where people have lived for a long time are known. The ruins are located in Takamatsu City (formerly Kokubunji-cho, Ayaka-gun) on the hill and slope of 400 meters above sea level, which extends north and south on the border between Takamatsu City and Sakaide City. From there,SanukiteMade ofKnife shaped stoneware,Pointed device, Oval stone tools, boat-shaped stone tools, and stone tools for daily life such as cones were excavated in large quantities..
Jomon PeriodForest defense castle ruins in the latter half of the period (Takamatsu), at that timeEarthenwareIt is also found in the prefecture due to the excavation of wooden mortarsRice cultivationIt is presumed that paddy field cultivation was carried out, but there are no other tools directly related to paddy rice cultivation or cultural elements that should be propagated at the same time.In addition, there is no evidence of unevenness engaged in paddy rice cultivation..
"Japanese calligraphy』Is like Sanuki洪水It is said that it is a land where there are many natural disasters such as droughts, droughts, and earthquakes.ReservoirDevelopment and rain begging ceremonies were being conducted.Great treasureConstruction started from the year, Kobo DaishiKukaiIs said to have instructed the construction workManno PondIn addition to that, ponds were developed and arable land was irrigated.Michio ShinoharaAt one point, however, he became Sanuki Kunishi.
Heian periodToKanto regionAtTaira ShomonTake advantage of the turbulenceJun Fujiwara Iyo countryAt the uprising, Juntoyu fell the state of Sanuki.Imperial courtAs a messengerYoshiko OnoOf Sanuki countrysamuraiAlso fights for the peace of the Ran.Homoto no RanLost inEmperor ChongdeWas exiled to Sanuki and died in Sanuki. In the late Heian periodGenpei battleIs one ofBattle of YashimaIs performed.Battle of IchinotaniでYoshitsune MinamotoLost toTaira TheYajimaWas defeated by a raid from behind the Yoshitsune troops in the battle ofSeto Inland SeaLost control of the sea.
Kamakura New Buddhist schoolHonenIs also famous for being exiled.Takashi AshikagaBy their successKamakura ShogunateWas destroyed,Emperor Godaigo OfKenmu's new governmentIs started, in SanukiAshikagaIs a gateHosokawa JozenEntered. After that, through the Northern and Southern DynastiesMuromachi PeriodThroughMr. Hosokawa Guardian daimyoDominated Sanuki. Lost in political affairs in the Muromachi ShogunateKiyoshi HosokawaMy cousinYosoyuki HosokawaAnd lost (Shiramine battle, currentUtazu Town-Sakaide).
In Sanuki,JurisdictionServed asHosokawa Kyocho FamilyThrough the Muromachi periodGuardianTook. Therefore, like Awa Kunijin, Sanuki Kuni people often go to the center,Mr. Kosai,Mr. Kagawa,Mr. Yasutomi, FourHosokawa ShitennoIt was called (). In the early days of the Warring States period, Mr. Kasai, who is believed to be Sanuki, also served as a guardian of Yamashiro.
During the Warring States Period, Mr. Yasutomi and Mr. Kagawa, the guardian of the Sangun Province, had a great deal of power in the east and west. The aristocrats were scattered. But Mr. Yasutomi HosokawaMiyoshiReceived assistance fromMiki-gun OfTogawa, But there was some resistance, but Sanuki was under the control of Mr. Miyoshi. MiyoshiNagayoshi MiyoshiIs the younger brother ofIchizo TogawaEntrusted Sanuki to. The truth is unknown, but it is said that Mr. Mori had attacked Sanuki at this time.
TosukuniUnifiedMr. NagasokabeTakes advantage of the civil war of Miyoshi and Oda to invade Sanuki.Oda NobunagabyShikoku attackWas invited.Hideyoshi Toyotomi Shikoku peaceTo SanukiUkita HideyaThe Toyotomi army withFormer parents of ChosogabeWhen Sanuki submits, SanukiHidehisa SengokuGiven to and thenTomonori Bito,Mr. IkomaAre sealed one after another. Initially UtazuSaint Tsuji TempleThe base was located in the castle, but due to the small space, a new castle was built in Takamatsu and it became the base.
Mr. Ikoma by the Ikoma disturbanceDewakuniWhen moved toMito Tokugawa familyIs the torrent ofYorishige MatsudairaEntered TakamatsuTosanTakamatsu Domain12 stonesMr. KyogokuEntered MarugameNishisanMarugame ClanIt controls 5 thousand stones. Along the way, Kyogoku Marugame ClanTado TsuhanSince the 1 stones were separated, three hans were set up side by side in Sanuki Province during the Edo period. From the Takamatsu domainHiraga GennaiIs coming out.
Around this time, small farms in Sanuki and mountain farms in northern AwaBorrowed cowThe exchange had started. In addition,Kibi countrySeparated from ancient timesBizen countryThan,NaoshimaIslandsShodoshimaWas moved to Sanuki country during the Edo period. I hid Shinsaku Takasugi at the end of the Edo periodHiyanagi olivineIs coming out.
As a disaster,HoeiIt struck western Japan in October 4 (1707)Hoei earthquake(Tokai/Tonankai/Nankai linked earthquake) Damages to Sanuki Province as well.Five Mt. TsurugisanA tsunami with a height of 1 to 2 meters struck where a corner of the building collapsed, and houses and embankments around the country also collapsed..
Kagawa Prefecture established
1871/May 8Of (July 4, July of the 7th year of the Meiji era)Abandoned DomainAccording to, Takamatsu Domain is in Takamatsu Prefecture, Marugame Domain is in Marugame Prefecture, Tadotsu Domain and TenryoKurashiki Prefecture, The enclave of the Tsuyama domain became Tsuyama prefecture.
Immediately after that, the jurisdiction of Kurashiki prefecture was moved to Marugame prefecture, and then Takamatsu prefecture and Marugame prefecture were merged in the same year.Kagawa Prefecture(1873/May 2Before)Is installed,1872/(Meiji 5)ShodoshimaThe western part has been incorporated and the currentKagawa Prefecture(1888/May 12After that)Same jurisdiction as (Administrative division The1888/It will be split on December 12).
But,1873/May 2ToMeito prefecture(AfterTokushima), but two years later1875/May 9ToKagawa Prefecture (September 1875, 9 to August 5, 1876)Was separated as the next year1876/May 8ToEhimeWas incorporated into. After repeated incorporation, disagreements occurred due to geographical factors, local culture, and residents' consciousness.1888/May 12ToKagawaIs revived and continues to the present day. Finally, after the separation of Kagawa prefecture in 1888,TokyoとTokyo cityMerger of (1943/(July 7), and the reorganization of Japan from Okinawa, which was under US rule after World War II (1972/Except for special cases such as May 5th), there is no new prefecture established, and the current 15 prefectures system was established on December 1888, 12.
MeijiからTaishoA railway laying race occurred in Kagawa prefecture,Sanuki Railway(JNR later),Kotohira Sangu Electric Railway, Kotohira Electric Railway (laterTakamatsu Kotohira Electric Railway),Kotohira Express Electric RailwayThe four companies competed in Takamatsu-Marugame-Kotohira and laid the railway.
- 1970/(Showa 45) Zaitamura at that time enforced the town systemZaita TownMove to.HyogoThen the village disappeared. Until the Great Heisei merger, the prefectures without villages were the only two prefectures for a long time.
- 1978/(Showa 53)- Seto Chuo ExpresswayConstruction starts.
- 1987/(62)-JR Yosan LineTakamatsu Station - Kanonji StationAll lines were electrified and opened.
- 1988/(Showa 63)- Seto Chuo ExpresswayOpened. JRHonshi Bisan Line(Nickname Seto Ohashi Line) Opens.
- 1989/(XNUMX)- Takamatsu AirportOpens. (Compatible with large jets)
- 1995/(7)- May 1ToGreat Hanshin-Awaji EarthquakeOccurred, and a seismic intensity of 4 was recorded.There was damage to the water pipes in some areas.
- 1999/(11)-Takamatsu CityCore city(The population of this year will be about 103 million, and it will decrease after 2000).
- 2003/(15)- Takamatsu ExpresswayWill open all lines. (Takamatsu Chuo IC-Takamatsu Nishi IC opening)
Great Heisei merger
- 2002/(14)May 4 Sanuki CityHolds- Tsuda Town,Okawa Town,Shido Town,Samukawa Town,NagaoDue to the merger of.
- 2003/(15) April 4 HigashikagawaHolds- Hikida Town,Swan town,Ouchi TownDue to the merger of.
- 2005/(17)May 3 MarugameIs established-with Marugame CityIiyama Town,Ayaka TownDue to the merger of.
- 2005May 9 TakamatsuToShioe TownWill be incorporated.
- 2005May 10 KanonjiIs established-with Kannonji cityOnohara Town,Toyohama TownDue to the merger of.
- 2006/(18)May 1 MitoyoHolds- Takase Town,Yamamoto Town,Mino Town,Toyonaka Town,Takuma Town,Nio Town,Zaita TownDue to the merger of.
- 2006May 1 In Takamatsu CityMure Town,Anji Town,Kagawa Town,Konan Town,Kokubunji TownBy transfer.
- 2006May 3 Manno TownHolds- Manno Town,Nakanan Town,Konan TownDue to the merger of.
- 2006May 3 Shodoshima TownHolds- Utsumi Town,IkedaDue to the merger of.Ayagawa TownHolds- Ryanan Town,Ayagami TownDue to the merger of.
- 715/ -Great Reiki earthquake.
- 887/(172 years later)-Niwa earthquake.
- 976/(89 years later)-.
- 1185/(209 years later)-Bunji earthquake.
- Eisei10 years(1513/) (328 years later)-.[Source required]
- 1605/(92 years later)-Keicho earthquake.
- 1707/(102 years later)-Hoei earthquake.
- 1854/(147 years later)-Ansei Nankai Earthquake.
- 1946/(Showa 21) (92 years later)-Showa Nankai Earthquake.
2010/(22)CensusAccording to breaking news, the total population of Kagawa Prefecture has decreased by 1.6% from the previous survey, falling below 30 million for the first time in 100 years. Kagawa Prefecture in 2019Total fertility rateIs 1.59, which is the top in Shikoku and exceeds the national average, but 2.07 required for population maintenance is far from it, and like many other prefectures, it is a natural decrease.
In terms of social dynamics, Kagawa Prefecture was the center of Shikoku, and there was a period of social increase, but from 2016, the number of out-migrants exceeded the number of in-migrants, and it fell into a social decline.The birthplace of the transferee is No. 2020 in 1Ehime(2114 people, 11.4%), 2nd placeOsaka(1568 people, 8.4%), 3rd placeTokyo(1495 people, 8.0%).The move-out destination is the 1st placeOsaka(2,208 people, 10.8%), 2nd placeTokyo(2,031 people, 9.9%), 3nd placeEhimeIt has become.
The tendency is that it flows in from other prefectures in Shikoku and the population flows out to the metropolitan area and Kansai.Strong ties in terms of transportation, economy and cultureOkayamaThe ratio of people moving in and out is also large.
By city and town, as of July 2021, 7, no municipality has a growing population.What is increasing in society isMarugame,Tonosho Town,Utazu Town,Naoshima TownIn 1 city and 3 towns, all others are socially declining.
Takamatsu metropolitan areaIs the largest metropolitan area in ShikokuNishisanIt consists of all areas except the islands.Seto Ohashi BridgeAt the end of theOkayama metropolitan areaBecause it has a strong economic connection withEast Seto Economic AreaSometimes called.
|Population distribution by age in Kagawa and Japan (2005)||Kagawa Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Kagawa prefecture
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
"Kagawa Internet/Game Addiction Measures OrdinanceWas passed on March 2020, 3, and came into effect on April 18, 4.
According to the ordinance, computer games under the age of 18 should be used for up to 1 minutes a day (60 minutes on holidays), smartphones should not be used after 90 pm for junior high school students and younger, and after 9 pm for high school students. Is provided.The use of smartphones for learning and contact with family members is not applicable.In addition, there are no penalties for violating the ordinance.For this reason, there are some doubts about its effectiveness.
For 2020 days from January 1, 23 to February 2, 6, we solicited public comments on the ordinance from the citizens of the prefecture, and received opinions from a total of 15 citizens during the period.About 2613% of the citizens of the prefecture, or 9, voted for the ordinance, and 2268 voted against it.On the other hand, of the 333 groups and businesses inside and outside the prefecture that gave their opinions, only one group agreed and 69 groups / businesses disagreed.The ordinance requires businesses such as game development companies to voluntarily regulate businesses that may promote game addiction, such as billing systems, and has received negative votes from organizations / businesses.In addition, it has been pointed out that the solicitation period for public comments was extremely short, and that the contents of public comments that are normally published are not published.
High school students in the prefecture respond to this ordinanceRight to pursue happiness,Right to self-determinationIt violates basic human rights such as, and has filed a proceeding to the prefecture for damages because it is unconstitutional.
Current position Keizo Hamada
Latest financial indicators
|年度||Financial capability index||Real debt service ratio||Laspeyres index||Laspeyres index|
|* "Reference value" is the value when there is no measure under the "Act on Revision of Salaries and Extraordinary Special Provisions for National Public Employees" (Law No. 24, 2).|
- Fiscal index for 2006 (18)
- Standard financial scale 2281 yen
- General account revenue 4458 million yen
- General account expenditure 4390 million yen
- Financial capability index 0.42532 (47 prefectures average 0.46)
- Fiscal power index is classified into II group (0.400 municipalities) of 0.500-9
- Current account ratio 94.3% (47 prefectures average 92.6%)
- Real debt service ratio 15.0% (47 prefectures average 14.7%)
- Real balance ratio 2.4
- Personnel expenses/property expenses per person 14 yen (5329 prefectures average 47 yen)
- Laspeyres index 97.5 (same as 47 prefecture average)
Local bond balance
- Ordinary account local bond current amount of 7533 billion yen
- The current amount of corporate bonds (local bonds) of special accounts other than the ordinary account of 570 million yen
- Main breakdown Water supply business Approx.¥147 billion Hospital business Approx.¥81 billion Residential land development business Approx.¥54 billion
- Debt balances related to debt guarantee of the third sector, etc. 3 million yen
- Main breakdown Kagawa Land Development Corporation About 74 billion yen
- Total of Kagawa Prefecture's local bonds, etc. 8182 million yen (consolidated accounting)
- Balance of local bonds, etc. per Kagawa citizen 81 yen (consolidated accounting)
- Fiscal index for 2005 (17)
- Fiscal strength index: 0.39
- Current account ratio 92.8%
DisclosureIn the 2011 National Information Disclosure Survey conducted for all prefectures and cities, Kagawa Prefecture scored 80 out of 62...The highest city in the prefecture was Takamatsu City with 80 points, and the lowest was Higashikagawa City with 30 points..
House of Representatives
It was a two-district system in the mid-election era, but it will be a three-district system after the single-election district. It used to be half the LDP and the Socialist Party, but since the 2s, candidates for the LDP official recognition or recommendation have been elected in all three wards.2009/The Democratic Party won the first and second wards in the general election in (21), and the All LDP system started. Also,2012/The Democratic Party won two wards in the general election (24), but this was the only single-member constituency in the Chugoku, Shikoku, and Kyushu regions where the Democratic Party won a seat.
House of Councilors
10 yearsLDPAfter monopolizing the seats,2007/In the election of (19)Democratic PartyIs a certified female candidateUematsu EmikoWon.. further2010/(22) belonging to the LDPToshio YamauchiLeft the party,Reform clubThe number of lawmakers belonging to the Liberal Democratic Party has dropped to zero as a result of joining the party.Yoshihiko IsozakiWon for the first time, The members of the Liberal Democratic Party are back again.
Economic and industrial
- RiceStarting withlettuce,Mandarin orangeThere are many cultivations such asSanuki's Dream 2000,olive, Sanuki Sanju (,,), etc.Seto Inland Sea climateThere are many agricultural products peculiar to Kagawa prefecture.
In Kagawa prefecture, there are few mountainous areas and most of the land is flat land.Rice cultivationCentered onFarmlandIs spreading. In addition, almost all of them are small-scale farmlands that have been around since ancient times, and there is little planned large-scale farming such as reclaimed land for agricultural purposes.
The planted area of rice isHinohikariWas the highest with 45.9% of the total, followed byKoshihikari RiceIt is 37.4%, and these two types account for more than 2% of the total. For these staple foodsNon-glutinous rice6% of this is consumed in the prefecture, and the remaining 3%Osaka, 1%HyogoHave been shipped to. The planted area of wheat isSanuki's Dream 2000Is 68.5%,Ichibanboshi31.2% make up almost all of these two varieties. The largest amount of vegetables produced islettuceAnd thenOnions,broccoli,Cucumber,Green onions,StrawberryAre in order.
2004/In 16, it was set up in Takamatsu City, Marugame City, Sakaide City, and Utazu Town.Urbanization control area(So-called line drawing) has been completely abolished, so development is rapidly progressing, and farmland is being converted into residential land one after another. In Marugame City, in particular, 3 times the area has been granted development permission in the three years since the line was abolished..
- Fishing industry
- イ ワ シ,Shirasu,Octopus,Ikanago (Japanese sand lance)Other than sea surface fishingHamachi,Nori,Red seabreamSuch asAquacultureIs also popular. In particular, Kagawa prefecture succeeded in the cultivation of yellowtail for the first time in Japan,2009/It is a major industry that accounts for 21% of the total production value of the prefecture's fisheries (17)..
The shape of Kagawa prefecture isSanuki MountainsTo the south sidestringResembledbowBecause it is compliant, all north, west, eastSeto Inland SeaOn the other hand, there are many remote islands in the Seto Inland Sea where fishing is the main industry, so the fishing industry is one of the important industries as a prefecture.
Although it is such a major industry, it is unique to the Seto Inland Seared tideSince the occurrence of the above will seriously damage the fishing industry in Kagawa Prefecture, the Akashio Research Institute is set up by the prefecture.
In Sakaide CitySetouchi Industrial AreaPlay a part inBanno Rinkai Industrial ParkThere,shipbuilding,oilCompanies such as are located. In addition, Takamatsu City, which is a distribution center of goods for the Shikoku region,transportation,WholesaleIs a companyAsahi Town,Fukuoka Town,Kota TownNorth,Goto Town,Kosai areaIt is concentrated in coastal areas such as, and market-oriented, light industrial factories such as food and printing are also located in the vicinity.
Sakaide City, which has a number of provinces, has the largest amount of industrial manufactured goods shipments in the prefecture, at 7685 billion yen, followed by Takamatsu City at 3296 billion yen.Mitsubishi MaterialsIt continues to be 2392 billion yen in Naoshima Town where the smelter is located..
Construction industryThen.Anabuki Construction CompanyAlthough there is a head office of a large company like this, the ratio of the number of workers in the entire industry is the second lowest in each prefecture of Chugoku and Shikoku region after Hiroshima prefecture,general contractorHowever, there is little characteristic peculiar to the region that the industrial structure can be used. vice versaManufacturing industryThe ratio of workers is the highest in Shikoku, and the third highest in Chugoku and Shikoku after Hiroshima and Okayama..
Most of the area is flat land, and since Kagawa Prefecture has a population that is distributed over the entire area, there are large commercial facilities such as large commercial facilities that handle the nearest items in response to the demand.Roadside storeAre distributed over a wide area of the prefecture. In particular, Takamatsu is the central city of Shikoku's largest Takamatsu metropolitan area and has an overwhelming ability to attract customers from the surrounding area. For this reason, most of the information and telecommunications industry and financial insurance industry are concentrated in Takamatsu City, and many retailers that sell daily purchases have their head office or business office in Takamatsu City. Japan's longest in Takamatsu cityarcadeHaveTakamatsu Central Shopping DistrictIn addition to being a major commercial district around,Youme Town TakamatsuAlso has a large attraction for attracting customers both inside and outside the prefecture.. The number of large retail stores is the 6th in the nation, and the number of restaurants is the 12th in the nation..
1980 eraUntil then there were a large number of traditional individually run retail stores,1990 eraAfter that, urbanizationmotorizationNationwide and in the Chugoku/Shikoku region due to the progress ofsupermarket,Convenience store,Electronics storeEtc.Chain storeHas opened many shops along the main road in the suburbs, increasing convenience for living.Bubble economyDue to the collapse of the city, each city is almost without exceptionCity area Donut phenomenonByHollowing outAnd urbanLand priceThe decline has advanced. In response to that, especially in Takamatsu City2000 eraHigh-rise around the downtown areaApartmentConstruction of one after another,RedevelopmentAs a result of active development of public investment such as business, the liveliness and pedestrian traffic are returning due to the opening of new retail stores in the central area.
The ratio of tertiary industry to industry in Kagawa prefecture is large,Information and communication industry,Wholesale-Retail trade,Service industryThe ratio of the number of workers is the highest in each prefecture of Shikoku, and the second highest in the Shikoku region of Chugoku after Hiroshima prefecture..
Major companies with bases
* Bold isListed companies
Major companies founded in Kagawa
- Panasonic Healthcare (former company name, Matsushita Hisashi Electronics Industry) - 2002/(14)EhimeHot springsKawauchi Town(CurrentToon City) Move to
- KG information - 1993/(5)Okayama CityMoved to. The registered head office is still in Takamatsu City.
- Sun flora - 1999/Due to the company merger in (11)TokyoNerimaMove to
- Second street - 2006/(18) by absorption of subsidiarySaitamaAfter moving toKasugai CityMoved to. The registered head office is still in Takamatsu City.
- Hanamaru Udon - 2005/Tokyo (17)ChuoMove to
- Table mark(Former company name, Katokichi)- 2011/(23) Head office moved to Chuo-ku, Tokyo on October 10st
- Kadoya Oil Refining1957/ Moved the head office from Tonosho-cho, Shodoshima.The factory isTonosho TownIt is in.
Life and transportation
In Takamatsu City, where the prefectural capital is located,Shikoku region4 つ のPrefectural policeChugoku Shikoku District Police Bureau to superviseShikoku Police BranchIs placed. Of these, the one that has jurisdiction over Kagawa PrefectureKagawa Prefectural PoliceHeadquarters and below 12Police stationIs.
2014/(26) in Kagawa PrefectureCriminal lawCommitNumber of recognitionIs 8,802. This was 1000 when converted per 8.71 population, lower than the national average of 16th (9.44) and XNUMXth in Japan... In addition, the number of cases continues to decrease.
By region, the Takamatsu region has 9.70 cases,Tosan-Shodoshima5.74 in the area,Nakasan10.16 in the area,NishisanArea is 5.28.. Looking at each police station, the number was highTakamatsu north station13.28 cases,Marugame Station11.07 cases,Sakaide StationThe order was 10.58. The number was lowAzuki station4.42 cases,Kanonji Station4.60 cases,Takamatsu Nishi StationThe order was 4.76.
Kagawa Prefectural Police and Marugame StationZentsuji StationIs currently located in Takamatsu City to integrate the new office and establish a new station.Transportation riot policeTo disperse the police and establish a new squadron in the new station to restore security..
The only airport in Kagawa prefectureTakamatsu AirportIs. At a national airport located in Yusa, Konan-cho, Takamatsu City,Tokyo,Narita,NahaOn three international cities,Seoul,Shanghai,Taipei,Hong KongThere are regular flights to 4 cities. Shanghai flightsCheap airlineBy2011/(23) It was scheduled to enter service at the end of March, but the service was postponed due to the effects of the Great East Japan Earthquake and the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant accident (mainly rumored damage), and it operates twice a week from July 3 of the same year. Has started. The route to Narita and Taipei was started in 7.
In addition to Kagawa prefecture, some customers also reach Tokushima prefecture, with Tokushima prefecture as the broadcasting area.Shikoku BroadcastingThen, a tour CM from/to Takamatsu Airport may be played.
- Takamatsu Airport -Takamatsu City
Kagawa PrefectureShikokuIs the central point of the railway inYosan lineとKotoku Line TheTakamatsu StationFromDosan Line TheTadotsu StationFrom Shikoku to each prefecture. The only prefecture in Shikoku with the prefectural capital of all prefectures in ShikokuHonor trainTakamatsu Station, which is a prefecture directly connected by trains and a central point for train operation where all trains arrive and depart,Terminal stationAsJR ShikokuHas the largest number of passengers in. In addition, JR line of the prefectureKanagawa-Osaka-ShigaSame as the only one in Shikoku, allMain lineso,Local transportation lineDoes not exist.
In Kagawa Prefecture, due to the merger of cities, towns and villages where railroads do not run due to the Great Heisei Consolidation, as of 2020, railroads run through all cities, towns and villages in the mainland of Shikoku except for remote islands.
The first railway in Kagawa prefecture1889/(22th year of Meiji)May 5ToSanuki RailwayMarugame opened by-Tadotsu (a place different from the current station)-Kotohira (currentlyYosan line,Dosan LineIt was between Takamatsu and the prefectural capital. After eight years in that Takamatsu1897/(30th year of Meiji)May 2It opened from Marugame in the form of postponement. After that, Sanuki Railway was acquired by Sanyo Railway, but immediately afterwardsnationalizationTo be done. JNR subsequently expanded its routes,1925/(Taisho 14)May 8ToKotoku LineCame to open. On the other hand, private railway1911/(44th year of Meiji)May 11Tosan Electric Orbit (currentlyKotodenShido line),1912/(45th year of Meiji)May 4Takamatsu Electric Orbit (currently Kotoden)Nagao line),1926/(Taisho 15)May 12Kotohira Electric Railway (currently Kotoden)Kotohira line) Are opening one after another. Besides, from Taisho to Showa,Kotohira Sangu Electric Railway,Kotohira Express Electric Railway,Shioe Hot Spring RailwayThe private railways such asPacific WarIt has been abolished due to the provision of materials to Also,1917/(Taisho 6)May 5Run in Takamatsu cityTram(City line) Was opened and was popular as a citizen's foot,1945/(20)May 7 OfTakamatsu air raidIt has been abolished without being restored due to the war damage caused by.
After the war there were no major changes in the prefecture's railways,1988/(63)May 4ToSeto Ohashi BridgeIs openedHonshi Bisan Line(Seto Ohashi Line) Was opened, and the railway situation in Shikoku as well as in the prefecture was greatly changed and improved by being directly connected to the railway in Honshu.
Shikoku ShinkansenAlthough there is a plan, there is no prospect of realization. Therefore, in March 2016Hokkaido ShinkansenShikoku will be the only four major islands in Japan due to openingHigh speed trainIt is an island that does not exist.
- Shikoku Passenger Railway(JR Shikoku)
- ■ Yosan line - Takamatsu Station(Takamatsu City)- Minoura Station(Kanonji）
- ■ Dosan Line - Tadotsu Station(Tadotsu Town)- Sanuki Zaita Station(Mitoyo）
- ■ Kotoku Line -Takamatsu Station (Takamatsu City)- Sanuki Aioi Station(Higashikagawa）
- ■ Honshi Bisan Line(Seto Ohashi Line） - Utazu Station(Utazu Town)-ShimotsuiSeto Ohashi Bridge
- Takamatsu Kotohira Electric Railway(Kotoden)
- ■ Kotohira line - Takamatsu Chikko Station(Takamatsu City)- Kotoden Kotohira Station(Kotohira Town）
- ■ Shido line - Kawaramachi Station(Takamatsu City)- Kotoden Shido Station(Sanuki City）
- ■ Nagao line -Kawaramachi Station (Takamatsu City)- Nagao Station(Sanuki City)
A route bus operator with a business base in Kagawa Prefecture.
A long Kagawa prefecture in the east and westTakamatsu ExpresswayIs penetrated, and with Honshu on the other sideSeto Ohashi Bridge(Seto Chuo Expressway) Are tied together. General national highways are parallel to Takamatsu highwaysNational Route 11Is the most important artery in the prefecture,Sanuki MountainsThere are also many highways that cross over.
Kagawa Prefecture, which has many flatlands, has particularly good road conditions in Japan, and all major national roads have four or more lanes.bypassIn addition to being fully equipped, it functions as a highwayPrefectural road,Municipal roadAlmost all consist of high-standard roads with four or more lanes. This road condition is also shown in the figures, and on national and prefectural roadsRoad improvement rateIs 86.8%,SidewalkInstallation rate is 44.7%, and roadpavementThe rate is 99.9%, the third largest in JapanHas become. In addition, even for municipal roads below that, the improvement rate is 60.0%, the pavement rate is 94.0%, and the sidewalk installation rate is 5.4%, which is extremely high..
The following national roadsMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismShikoku Regional Development Bureau Management
The following national roads are managed by Kagawa Prefecture (planned to be managed by the Shikoku Regional Development Bureau of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism in the future)
- National Route 193
- National Route 318
- National Route 377
- National Route 436
- National Route 438
- (National Route 492)-All sections in Kagawa Prefecture are overlapping sections with National Route 11 and National Route 193.
Kagawa prefecture has many remote islands in the Seto Inland Sea, and since Shikoku itself is an island for Honshu, maritime traffic is one of the most important means of transportation. In itSakaide Port,Marugame PortPorts that play an important role in coastal industrial areas,Tonosho PortIt has the characteristics of both a port specialized for passenger transportation and both.Takamatsu PortThere are ports with various personalities.
- Shipping company
Medical and welfare
All public hospitals in Kagawa Prefecture are located in neighboring prefectures.Okayama UniversityとTokushima University OfMedical officeIs the only university hospital in the prefecture.Kagawa University School of MedicineHas not reached these two university factions. As the main hospitalKagawa Prefectural Central Hospital-Kagawa Rosai Hospital-Mitoyo General HospitalIs Okayama University,Shikoku Children and Adult Medical CenterIs Tokushima University,Sakaide City HospitalExceptionally, it is a public hospital occupied by the medical office of Kagawa University, which was also under the influence of Okayama University before the restructuring. In the first place, Kagawa University School of Medicine (formerly Kagawa Medical University) has been biased toward Okayama University from the time of opening, and due to the small number of related hospitals, graduates do not settle in the prefecture..
Public elementary and junior high schools in KagawaSchool districtIs commonly used in a wide range centered on eastern Japan.[Annotation 3]"School district" instead of "Campus". The school district is mainly used only when referring to the prefectural high school commuting district, so the term "school district" within the prefecture has a wider meaning. However, "school district" is not commonly used to refer to that of elementary and junior high schools in the prefecture, but is widely used in the southern part of Okayama prefecture on the opposite bank to refer to the school district of elementary and junior high schools, and Kagawa and Okayama prefectures are the same. Since it is a broadcasting area,Local newsIn some cases, "school district" may be heard (when referring to elementary and junior high schools in Kagawa prefecture, "school district" is called as usual).
There are two elementary schools attached to the Kagawa University Faculty of Education (Takamatsu and Sakaide)primary schoolThere is no school.
Junior high school
There are two national junior high schools attached to the Kagawa University Faculty of Education (Takamatsu/Sakaide), and as a prefectural middle school, there is Takamatsu Kita Junior High School (attached to Takamatsu Kita High School). In addition, there are 2 private junior and senior high schools.
The prefectural high school district is divided into two parts, the east and the west, with Takamatsu High School in the east and Marugame High School in the west at the top, and the ranks among the students in each district are ranked. Private schools mainly except some advanced schoolsCleatIt is treated, and the popularity of the public is strong.2003/Around (15), Takamatsu High School was running out of capacity, the popularity of new schools such as Miki High School and Takamatsu Sakurai High School increased, and although new movements are emerging, Takamatsu High School, which is the top school in the school district, The popularity of Marugame High School has not changed. It was also considered to make the two school districts into one school district, but there is a possibility that the popularity of high schools in Takamatsu city will concentrate especially from all over the prefecture, and people living in Takamatsu city will be related to academic ability due to the influence of competition rate. Because it was pointed out that it was difficult to go on to a high school in the neighborhood without any notice, he was abandoned due to strong opposition from all sides.
- Due to the co-education of private Hideaki High School, all public and private high schools became co-educated.
- Prefectural junior high school is attached to Takamatsu Kita High School, and junior high and high school consistent education is provided.
College of technology
There is no public or private, only one national school exists. (2009/(21) February 10Takamatsu National College of TechnologyとTakuma Radio Technical CollegeWas integrated into Kagawa National College of Technology. )
Facilities other than school education
- Independent administrative agencyEmployment Support System for Elderly/Disability/Job SeekersStand
- Shikoku Shimbun(Local newspaper）
- Asahi Shimbun
- Mainichi Newspapers
- Yomiuri Shimbun
- Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- Sankei Shimbun
- Japan Times
- Sanyo newspaper -I have a branch office in this prefecture.National newspaperHas not published an evening edition in Kagawa Prefecture, and the Shikoku Shimbun has now abolished evening edition, so the Sanyo Shimbun was the only evening edition available in Kagawa Prefecture.2011/(23)May 11In the same year, the issue in Kagawa Prefecture will be abolished.May 10Published in. In addition, it will continue to be sold in Naoshima Town, which has a deep relationship with Okayama Prefecture.
- Yomiuri Shimbun and Asahi Shimbun have printing factories in the prefecture
Town information magazine
- "NICE TOWN" (Nice Town Publishing)
- "Kagawa Komachi" (Kagawa Komachi editorial department)
- "Shodoshima Coupon Free Paper Eedee! ("Eedee! Business Division)
In commercial TV stations, Okayama and Kagawa prefectures are treated as the same area, and the main station of the commercial TV transmission station is Okayama prefecture.KinkozanIs placed in. NHK General / E-Tele is a broadcast in Kagawa prefecture, and the parent station isMaedayama..There is also a commercial broadcasting relay station on Mt. Maeda.
There are 27 TV relay stations, but the number of relay stations for each station is not unified.In Kagawa Prefecture, the order is NHK General / E-Tele> RNC> KSB> RSK = OHK> TSC, and there are 7 TSCs.
- Headquarters in Kagawa Prefecture
- Headquarters in Okayama Prefecture... Posted in Kagawa and Okayama prefectures to complement each other
Nishinippon broadcasting (RNC)
Seto Inland Sea Broadcasting (KSB)
RSK Sanyo Broadcasting (RSK) Shikoku Branch
Okayama Broadcasting (OHK) Shikoku Branch
TV set (TSC) Shikoku Branch
Prefectural FM stations and RNC FM complementary broadcast relay stations are different from digital TVs.GoshikidaiIt is installed in.
- Community FM station
- FM Takamatsu Community Broadcasting(Common name: Mande Cancer 815,Music birdDistribution/Internet Broadcasting Bureau)-Covers Takamatsu City
- FM Sun(J-WAVE・Music Bird Distribution Bureau)-Covers Sakaide City and Utazu Town
- At one timeFM Marino(Related to KSB)FM KonpiraThere were some (to target Kotohira town), but both were closed. further,FM Set(Target area is Marugame City)2008/It was closed in 20.
Cable tv station
- Sanuki City Cable Network (SCN)-Closed at the end of March 26. Community broadcast on CMS
- Kagawa TV broadcasting network (KBN)-Covers Sakaide City and Utazu Town
- Cable media Shikoku (CMS)-Target areas include Takamatsu City, Higashikagawa City, Sanuki City, and part of Miki Town
- Chusan Cable Vision(Nakasan Television) (CVC)-Covers Marugame City, Tadotsu Town, Manno Town, and Kotohira Town
- Mitoyo Cable Television Broadcast (MCB)-Covers Kannonji and part of Mitoyo
Almost all over Kagawa prefectureSanuki dialectThere is a difference between the west and the east in the prefecture, and it is roughly divided into the Tosanben and the Seisanben, but now the difference between the East and the West is small, and with the development of the media, it is young. Common language is progressing mainly in generations.Unique dialects on the islands of the Seto Inland SeaOkayama dialectIn some places, dialects close to are used.
2007/(19)- 2009/(21)Household surveyAccording to the survey, the following characteristics were observed in Takamatsu City, where the prefectural capital is located, compared to the national average. Notable for both home and dining outUdonIs not only the No. 1 domestic consumer, but it is also an overwhelmingly large amount compared to the national average and the most recent No. 2. On the contrary, among the foods that are regarded as popular foodsspaghetti,hamburger,Green Tea,beerIs the least consumed prefecture in Japan. What is more characteristic is that it reflects the climate that it does not rain and the sunshine duration is long.Tissue paper,Toilet PaperConsumption of paper is the lowest point.
- Indicators of Takamatsu City, which is the prefectural capital
- () shows national average
- The top is the highest consumption in descending order, and the bottom is the lowest consumption in ascending order up to 10th respectively.
1st: Noodles-50,952g (36,000g)
3rd place: Spaghetti-2,514g (3,167g)
2nd place: Octopus-1,179g (778g)
2nd place: Shio dried seafood-6,459g (9,793g)
5th place: Pork-14,771g (18,224g)
4th place: Other processed meat-941 yen (1,710 yen)
|Milk eggs||Fresh vegetables||Dry matter, seaweed, soybean processed food, etc.|
8th place: Other dairy products-529 yen (636 yen)
1st place: Other of other vegetables-2,714g (5,337g)
4th place: Dry matter / seaweed-8,086 yen (9,447 yen)
|fruit||Fats and seasonings||Confectionery|
3rd place: Mikan-19,035g (14,467g)
3rd place: Fruit processed products-1183 yen (1718 yen)
4th place: fats and oils-8,258g (9,903g)
9th place: Cake-8,331 yen (7,467 yen)
4th place: Yokan-443 yen (813 yen)
|Cooked food||Beverage||Alcoholic beverages|
1st place: Hamburger-631 yen (980 yen)
7th place: Tea-327g (225g)
2nd place: Green Tea-541g (986g)
7th place: Other sake-5,743 yen (4,308 yen)
2nd place: Beer-21.56l (30.90l)
|Eating out||Other than food|
1st Place: Japanese Soba/Udon-12,925 yen (5,300 yen)
4th place: insecticide/insecticide-2,790 yen (2,261 yen)
1st place: Tissue paper-1,730 yen (2,147 yen)
- local cuisine
- Local gourmet
- Sanuki Udon Noodles
- Specialty oven
- Ikago soy sauce
- Wasanbon sugar
- Hand-rolled somen
- Oiri Bridal Sweets
- Soy sauce beans
- Tile cracker
- Kannonji (famous confectionery)
- (Chile variety cultivated in Kagawa)
- Paris Daisy
UdonIs the largest production in Japan,olive-Kinki ginseng-Paris Daisy-lettuce,garlicEtc. are also actively produced. Above all, cultivation of olives in Japan isShodoshimaで1907/(Meiji 40) It is said that it succeeded for the first time.
- Traditional crafts
- Of Sejiba Sangyogloves-Paulownia clogs-FanOccupies the largest production in Japan,Pine bonsaiEtc. are also actively produced.
- Kagawa Ice Fellows(Ice hockey-J Ice West Division）
- Shikoku Eighty 8 Queen -(volleyball:Challenge League (V League 2nd Division)) Changing the team name in 2011Sendai cityMove to
- South club -(サ ッ カ ー:Shikoku Soccer League）
- R.VELHO -(Soccer: Shikoku Soccer League)
- JR Shikoku Baseball Club -(Adult baseball）
- Ark Barrier Hardball Baseball Club -(Adult baseball）
- Zentsuji SDF(rugby-Top west）
- Takamatsu University(handball-Challenge Division）
- Kagawa Bank Team Hand(handball）
- Shikoku Electric Power Athletics Club(Athletics）
- Shikoku Electric Power Basketball Club(basketball-China / Shikoku / Kyushu League）
- Shodoshima Stones (Basketball / China / Shikoku / Kyushu League)
- Hyakuju Bank(Badminton Women's Japanese League2)
- Tadano(Badminton Men's Japanese League2)
2011/(23) On October 10, a special site of the prefecture tourism association was opened. The content is an actor from the prefecture under the fictitious setting of renaming the prefecture name to "Udon prefecture",EssentialTheDeputy GovernorIn addition to being assigned to the role, the main purpose is to browse videos in which famous people from other prefectures have appeared. As part of the prefecture's public relations activities, this is to promote the attractiveness of the prefecture both inside and outside the prefecture by using the udon noodles, which is a specialty of the prefecture., The Internet is attracting attention. In addition, the Tourism Promotion Division has begun the project "Udon Prefecture. Not just that, Kagawa Prefecture", and is also working to disseminate information about the appeal of "Not only that, Kagawa Prefecture" such as the Seto Inland Sea, food, and arts other than udon. In June 2012, all of the female casters, “”, were launched based on the Genpei battle (Kogen Genpei Red and White Caravan Corps).The character is Udon Ken (voice is a voice actor from the same prefecture)Yuichi Nakamura).
2012/(24) November 11, "Basic knowledge of modern terms" selected Nominated for 8 candidate words of the Yu-Kan new and buzzword awards, but no prize.. Pokemon character "YadonHas been appointed as the "Udon Prefecture Public Relations Group" and plays a role in sightseeing in Kagawa Prefecture..
Historic sites and scenic spots
- Things that have been transformed into tourist spots
- Takamatsu Castle(Takamatsu City)
- Marugame Castle(Marugame）
- Sanuki Kokubunji Temple(Takamatsu City)
- Yajima(Takamatsu City)
- Shiosai office(Marugame City)
- Ritsurin Park(Takamatsu City)
- Mt.Kankakei) (Shodoshima Town)
- Kotomun Park(Kannonji City)- Zenigata sand pictureKnown as
- Goshikidai(Sakaide City, Takamatsu City)
- Tomita Chausuyama Tumulus(Sanuki City)
- Iwaseioyama burial mounds(Takamatsu City)
- (Sakaide City/Takamatsu City)
- Shiroyama(Sakaide City, Marugame City)
- Kaitenyama Tumulus(Marugame City)
- Amagi CastleRemains (Zentoji City)
- Arioka Tumulus Group(Zentoji City)
- Ruins of abandoned temple (Mannou Town)
- (Mitoyo City)
- (Mitoyo City)
- Kibejima salt production ruins(Naoshima Town)
- (Shodoshima Town)
- Kotohira (Kotohira Town）
- Kasashima(Important traditional buildings preservation area）
- Shikoku Village
- Sunport Takamatsu
- 88 locations in Shikoku -The following isNational treasureorImportant cultural propertyOwn temple
- Temple(Kannonji City)
- Motoyama Temple(Mitoyo City)
- Yadani Temple(Mitoyo City)
- Zentsuji Temple(Zentoji City)
- Kanakura Temple(Zentoji City)
- Sanuki Kokubunji Temple(Takamatsu City)
- Shiromine Temple(Sakaide City)
- Nekoji Temple(Takamatsu City)
- Yashima Temple(Takamatsu City)
- Shidoji(Sanuki City)
- Chooji Temple(Sanuki City)
- Kamiya Shrine(Sakaide City)
- Hikita(Higashikagawa City)
- Shioe hot spring(Takamatsu City)
- Choshikei(Tonosho Town)
- Angel road(Walk of the Angel) (Tonosho Town)
- Soy town(Shodoshima Town)
- Hommon Temple, Hommon Temple (Sanuki Hommon Temple, Mitoyo City)
Parks, theme parks, etc.
- New Reoma World(Marugame City)
- Gold tower(Utazu Town)
- National Sanuki Manno Park(Manno Town)
- Mannoike Forest Park(Manno Town)
- Kobuchi Forest Park(Hereinafter Takamatsu City)
- Takamatsu City Central Park
- Busshoyama Park
- Sanuki Airport Park
- Sanuki Children's Country
- (Marugame City)
- Seto Ohashi Memorial Park(Sakaide City)
- Kotomun Park(Kannonji City)
- Torumaru Park(Higashikagawa City)
- Twenty-four eyes movie village(Shodoshima Town)
- Shodoshima Olive Park(Shodoshima Town)
- Road Station Lover's Holy Land Utazu Seaside Park(Utazu Town)
- Road station sky dream fir tree park(Manno Town)
- Kagawa Prefectural Nagara Dam Park(Ayagawa Town below)
- Kagawa Prefectural Tadaman Dam Park
- Ayagawa Municipal Takayama Aviation Park
- Kagawa Prefectural Toyo Park(Tadotsu Town)
- Choshikei Monkey Country Natural Zoo(Tonosho Town)
Festivals and events
- Important intangible folk cultural property (designated by the country)
- Prefectural designated important intangible folk cultural property
- (Mitoyo City)
- (Sakaide City)
- (Tadotsu Town)
- ・(Mitoyo City)
- Tsukiishi (Sakaide City)
- Festivals and events
- Sanuki Takamatsu Festival(Takamatsu City)
- Takamatsu Autumn Festival/Bushozan Daimyo Procession(Takamatsu City)
- Hyouge Matsuri(Takamatsu City)
- Mure Genpei Ishikari Road(Takamatsu City)
- Ohashi Festival(Sakaide City)
- Sakaide Salt Festival(Sakaide City)
- (Zentoji City)
- Kakita Autumn Festival(Kannonji City)
- Koto Hachimangu Grand Festival(Kannonji City)
- Sanuki Toyohama Butterfly Festival(Kannonji City)
- Hikida Hina Matsuri(Higashikagawa City)
- Miki Town Ikenobe Tanabata Festival(Miki Town)
- Kagawa Prefectural Museum(Takamatsu City)
- Kagawa Prefectural Higashiyama Kaii Setouchi Art Museum(Sakaide City)
- Kagawa Prefectural Kamezuru Park(Sanuki City)
- Takamatsu City Museum of Art(Hereinafter Takamatsu City)
- Sun Crystal Takamatsu
- Shinyajima Aquarium
- Shikoku Village
- Stone Folk Museum
- George Nakashima Memorial
- Seto Inland Sea History and Folklore Museum
- Isamu Noguchi Garden Museum
- Marugame City Museum(Hereinafter Marugame City)
- Marugame City Fan Harbor Museum
- Marugame Museum
- Marugame City Inokuma Genichiro Museum of Contemporary Art
- Marugame Hirai Museum
- Shiosai office
- Seto Ohashi Memorial Hall(Hereinafter Sakaide City)
- Kamata Mutual Aid Society Local Museum
- Seto Inland Sea National Park GoshikidaiVisitor Center
- Shiratori Zoo(Higashikagawa City)
- Torumaru Puppet Theater Museum
- Shikoku Aquarium(Utazu Town)
- Tsuboyi Sakae Literature Museum(Hereafter Shodoshima Town)
- Malquin Soy Sauce Memorial Hall
- House project(Hereinafter Naoshima Town)
- Chichu Art Museum
- Benesse Art Site Naoshima
- Benesse House
- Convention concert
- Kagawa Prefecture Industrial Exchange Center(Nickname: Sun Messe Kagawa)
- Sunport Hall Takamatsu
- Kagawa Prefectural Hall
- Takamatsu Olive Hall
- Takamatsu Civic Center
- Takamatsu City Cultural Center
- Marugame civic center
- Marugame City Ayaka Cultural Center Airex
- Sanuki Outdoor Music Square Theatron
- Sports Facilities
- Kagawa Prefectural Sports Park(Takamatsu City)
- Kagawa Prefectural Budokan(Takamatsu City)
- (Takamatsu City)
- (Takamatsu City)
- Kagawa Prefectural Marugame Stadium(Marugame City)
- Toramaru Park Gymnasium(Higashikagawa City)
- Takamatsu City Gymnasium(Hereinafter Takamatsu City)
- Takamatsu City Kagawa Gymnasium
- Takamatsu City Yashima Stadium
- Takamatsu City Cultural Center
- Marugame City Sports Park(Marugame City)
- Sakaide City Ban State Stadium(Sakaide City)
- Sakaide Gymnasium
- Kanonji City Sports Park (Kannonji City)
- Sanuki City Shido Sports Park Baseball Field(Hereinafter Sanuki City)
- Torumaru Park(Higashikagawa City)
- Tresta Hakusan Ice Arena(Miki Town)
- Ayagawa Town Sports Park(Ayagawa Town)
- Takamatsu Bicycle Racetrack(Takamatsu City)
- Marugame Boat Racecourse(Marugame City)
- People's Republic of China Shaanxi
- Republic of China(Taiwan)・Taoyuan City
Works set in Kagawa Prefecture
- Twenty-four eyes(1954)
- Shizuka and Yoshitsune (1956)
- Years of joy and sadness(1957)
- Nostalgic flutes and drums (1967)
- Shorinji Kempo(1975) - Shinichi Chibastarring.Shorinji Kempoplace of origin·Tadotsu TownOn the stage.
- Setouchi Boy Baseball Team(1984)-Kotejima (Marugame）
- Kukai(1984)-Koteshima (Marugame City)
- Twenty-four eyes(1987)*Remake
- Fishing idiot diary(1988)
- Godzilla vs King Ghidorah(1991)
- It's hard for a man Torajiro's marriage(1992)
- Youth Dendeke Dekedeke(1992)
- Locomotive teacher(1997)※Anime
- Dead country(1999)
- Avoid love in the center of the world(2004)
- Locomotive teacher(2004)* Live action. The stage setting is Shishima, but the location is the sameShiozawa IslandsMain island.
- Road 88 Encounter Road to Shikoku(2004)- Eri MurakawaDebut work.88 locations in ShikokuThe famous spot appears.
- My and my mom's yellow bicycle(2009)
- Meon(2009)-from KagawaKiuchi AkikoAppears.
- Give and Go (2010)- Ai HashimotoDebut work. The entire film was shot in Kagawa and pre-released only in Kagawa.
- Kinako ~The Story of an Apprentice Police Dog~(2010)-A real Kagawa police dog,KinakoA work based on the true story of.
- Cicada on the XNUMXth day(2011)
- Centennial clock(2013)-Starring Akiko Kiuchi from Kagawa. Advance release in 2012 in Kagawa Prefecture
- LocationThe work that did
- Migratory birds Return home (1962)
- Sea of eden(1963)
- Impulse murder son(1979)
- Grass labyrinth(1979)
- Fossil wilderness (1982)
- Dog dying(1986)
- The eyes of Asura castle(2005)
- In love with Innocent Man (2005)
- Summertime Machine Blues(2005)
- Spring snow(2005)
- Prefectural office star(2006)
- Bend! Spoon(2009)
- Kiki's Delivery Service(Live-action version, 2014)
- Serial drama
- Wind tomorrow(NHK, 1963)
- Western Police PART-III "Clash!! Dannoura Battle-Okayama, Kagawa-" (1984,TV Asahi)- Takamatsu,Shioe Town(Shioe Town, Takamatsu City)Kanonji, Yamamoto Town (MitoyoYamamoto Town)
- Tokusatsu front line "Kurashiki-Takamatsu-Kannonji/Kanonji, the time limit that disappeared in Setouchi!" (1985, TV Asahi)-Takamatsu City, Kanonji City
- Surprised criminal travel (TV Asahi)
- Part 2, Episode 1 "Sleeping Express "Seto"-Bride of the Strait" (October 1989, 10)
- Part 4, Episode 19 "Seto Ohashi, Woman Standing on a Cliff, Erase Memory" (February 1992, 2)
- Kamen Rider BLACK RX (Every day broadcasting）
- Episode 33 "Great Battle of Seto Ohashi" (June 1989, 6)
- Episode 34 "Shikoku Aircraft Carrier Plan!!" (June 1989, 6)
- Special Police Winspector (TV Asahi)
- Episode 40 "Phantom of Seto Ohashi I" (November 1990, 11)
- Episode 41 "Phantom of Seto Ohashi II" (November 1990, 11)
- Criminal aristocrat 3 Episode 1992 (XNUMX,Nippon TV)- Kotohira Town-Manno Town
- Shikoku R-14 (2000/,Hokkaido TV）
- Kamen Rider Agito (2001, TV Asahi)
- Love letter (2008,TBS TV)- Tonosho Town,Shodoshima Town
- Tokyo best girl(2012, NTV)-Protagonist (Takei Saki) Is from Kotohira town.Kotohira StationIn addition,KinpirasanWill also appear.
- Woman's War-Bachelor Murder Case- (2021, TV TOKYO) --New Reoma World etc. will appear.
- Single-shot drama
- Insurance researcher Taro Shigarami Case Files 3 Sanuki Murder Case (April 1997, 4, TBS)-Takamatsu City, etc.
- Takamatsu-Kobe jumbo ferry murder strait (April 1996, 9, TV Asahi)
- Lawyer Ayuko Takabayashi 25 Dead dead crossing the Setouchi(November 1999, 11, NTV)-Takamatsu City, Kotohira Town
- Kyotaro Nishimura Travel Mystery/Night Train Woman (April 2003, 11, TV Asahi)
- Hot spring specialty landlord! Yunomachi case file Sanuki Konpira's serial murder in the front town (December 2006, 6,Fuji Television Network, Inc）
- Sasurai Chief Shohei Kazama (December 2007, 4,Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.)-Takamatsu City, Kotohira Town, Shodoshima Town
- Mitsuhiko Asami Series Bell (Fuji TV, August 2010, 1)
- Broadcast date unknown
- Onsen young wolf murder deduction (TV Asahi)-Kotohira Town
- Ramen detective vs Sanuki udon (Asahi Broadcasting)-Takamatsu City, Kotohira Town
- Foreign drama
- Honey and clover (TaiwanEdition,2008/May) - Sakaide,Takamatsu,Naoshima Town
- Full house TAKE2 (Korea 2012)
- Youth Dendeke Dekedeke(1990)
- Battle Royale(1999)
- 007 Red tattooed man(2002)
- Kafka on the beach(2002)
- Bloom in the field, thistle (2008)
- (2011)Hideaki High School
- Sumi Washio is a hero(2014) Ohashi City (Sakaide）
- Wakaba Nogi is a hero(2015-2017)Marugame
- Kusu Mebuki is a hero(2017)Utazu Town
Manga, animation, game
- Heavenly useless!(1995)
- Monkey turn(1996-2005)
- sentimental journey(Episode 4 "Manami Sugihara-Slightly Heated Girl") (1998, TV Tokyo)
- Girl Boy III -YUZUKI-(1999)
- Canary ~ Put this feeling on the song ~(OVA,year 2000) - Front wingIn the original game of productionKotohira Town[Source required].
- Sky song(Front Wing, 2004)- Kanonji..The characters in the film have stated that Kannonji is the stage.
- Bride of Seto(2002-) Kanonji City and Kanonji Beach
- Detective Conan(Episode 452 "Phantom of the Empire") (September 2006, 9,YTV）
- Cherry temperature(2011,ufotable CINEMAWill be screened)
- Golden umari of udon country(2012 -)
- Kamirenjaku Journey- Adult cartoonBecause of this, the concrete place names are inferior, but it is a glimpse of things such as the food culture of Kagawa Prefecture.
- Yuki Yuna is a hero(2014, 2017 MBS, etc.)Kanonji,Sakaide,Marugame
- Chibi Maruko-chan(Volume of "Maruko, go to Sanuki") (January 2015, 1,Fuji Television Network, Inc）Konpira shrine
- Ms. Takagi who is good at teasing(2018) - Shodoshima[Source required]
- Bride of Seto
- Wharf Shigure
Honorary citizens of Kagawa Prefecture
- ^ a b c d Kagawa Living Guidebook (issued by Kagawa Prefecture)
- ^ (PDF) -GSI
- ^ Kagawa -Tokyo Books
- ^ (PDF) -GSI
- ^ Udon noodles "real face" = Zoni "Anmochi school" XNUMX% as seen in the questionnaire "Annashi" dominance in the islands Udon is "more than XNUMX week" XNUMX% Mamba, more than XNUMX% of womenShikoku Shimbun January 2016, 1
- ^ Kihara, Yukiko, Niwa, Yuichi, Tanaka, Kenji, Wada, Hitoshi, History of Kagawa, Yamakawa Publishing 1997
- ^ Yuichi Niwa "Dawn of Sanuki" Akiyuki Kihara, Yuichi Niwa, Kenji Tanaka, Hitoshi Wada "History of Kagawa Prefecture" Yamakawa Publishing Co., Ltd. 1997, p. 27
- ^ Kikuchi Huangshan / Okina night story etc.
- ^ "Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications｜Documents Related to Local Financial Situation Survey｜List of Major Financial Indicators of Local Governments". Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. 2015/5/4Browse.
- ^ a b  "About the 2011 National Information Disclosure Survey"
- ^ "Electoral district Kagawa Prefecture: Vote counting results: House of Councilors election 2007: YOMIURI ONLINE (Yomiuri Shimbun)". Yomiuri Shimbun. 2015/5/5Browse.
- ^ "Electoral district Kagawa Prefecture: Vote counting results: House of Councilors election 2010: House of Councilors election: Election: YOMIURI ONLINE (Yomiuri Shimbun)”. Yomiuri Shimbun. 2015/5/5Browse.
- ^ Agricultural and fisheries industry in Kagawa from the viewpoint of statistics. 3. Production and shipment status of agricultural products.
- ^ Shikoku Shimbun・Development permission area increased to 7 times-Kagawa prefecture's old urbanization adjustment area
- ^ Agriculture, fisheries and fisheries in Kagawa seen from statistics II Fisheries
- ^ Kagawa Prefecture/Kagawa Prefecture Industry (21 version)
- ^ a b Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, industry classification
- ^ Takamatsu City comprehensive plan
- ^ "Police station location and phone number". Kagawa Prefectural Police. 2015/8/1Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Kagawa Prefectural Police. 2015/8/1Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Kagawa Prefectural Police. 2015/8/1Browse.
- ^ Shikoku Shimbun / Prefectural Police, site selection within next year / Marugame / Zentsuji integrated station
- ^ New "Marugame Police Station" started operation from April 4 Enhanced functions as a base station for Nakasan
- ^ Introduction of Kagawa Prefecture
- ^ Kagawa Prefectural Civil Engineering Road Division / Kagawa Prefectural Road Current Status Table
- ^ “Series tracking “medical college student retention””. Shikoku Shimbun(July 2000, 5) 2015/2/6Browse.
- ^ NHK Broadcasting Culture Research Institute
- ^ Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Statistics Bureau/Household Survey (Households with two or more persons) Ranking by prefectural city and designated city (19-21 average)
- ^ "Kagawa renamed to Udon Prefecture" The popularity of server down (Yomiuri Shimbun October 2011, 10)
- ^ "Udon Prefecture" not awarded / Buzzword Award (Shikoku Shimbun December 2012, 12)"
- ^ Udon prefecture becomes Yadon prefecture! ? Pokémon "Yadon" appointed as "Udon Prefecture PR Team" in Kagawa Prefecture
- ^ The next trip is to Kawa prefecture! We will hold a joint PR event for Ishikawa Prefecture and Kagawa Prefecture. -Kagawa Prefecture Official Homepage
- ^ "List of alliances other than sister cities”. Ministry of Foreign Affairs Regional Cooperation Promotion Office (2016). 2020/2/20Browse.
- ^ "Concluded an exchange alliance with Palma, Italy”. Kagawa Prefecture (September 2015, 9). 2020/2/20Browse.
- Tourist destinations in Kagawa Prefecture
- List of people from Kagawa Prefecture
- Seto Inland Sea National Park
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Tokyo Sanuki Club -A club for Kagawa people in Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Kagawa Ikueikai Tokyo Student Dormitory -Student dormitory for students of a four-year university from Kagawa prefecture in Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Kagawa Internet/Game Addiction Measures Ordinance
- Kagawa Prefecture Official Website (Japanese)
- Kagawa Prefecture (Public Relations Section) (@PrefKagawa)- Twitter
- Keizo Hamada (Governor Blog) (Japanese)
- My trip Kagawa (Japanese) -Kagawa Tourism Association
- Udon prefecture special site (Japanese)
- Prefectural press release regarding PR video production (Japanese)
- Wiki travelIsKagawaThere is a travel guide about. (Japanese)
Takamatsu Prefecture-Marugame Prefecture
Kurashiki PrefecturePart of (Sanuki country）
|Changes in administrative districts|
1871/ - 1873/ (1st Kagawa Prefecture)
Part of Meito prefecture (Sanuki country)
|Changes in administrative districts|
1875/ - 1876/ (2st Kagawa Prefecture)
Part of Ehime Prefecture (Sanukiguni)
|Changes in administrative districts|
1888/ - (3st Kagawa Prefecture)