Photo Kenta Ishida of Yokohama DeNA
[DeNA] Ishida joins the team and fights back in Yokohama!All 12 players return from corona positive
If you write the contents roughly
Practice resumes at the 2nd military facility "DOCK" in Yokosuka City.
On the 24th, pitcher Kenta Ishida (29), who had been positive for the new coronavirus, joined the team at Yokohama DeNA ... → Continue reading
Kanaroko is a news site operated by the Kanagawa Shimbun. As the only local newspaper in Kanagawa Prefecture, we have a news gathering network throughout the prefecture to provide a wealth of information on incidents and accidents, political administration, economics, sports, culture, and heartwarming topics in the region.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
It occupies most of the Miura Peninsula located in the southeastern part of Kanagawa Prefecture, and the eastern side of the city area isTokyo Bay(Uraga Suido), westSagami BayFacing.The only nature in Tokyo Bay(I.e.IsSarushimaIs also included in the administrative district.The highest point of altitude in the administrative area isMt. OogusuyamaAt an altitude of 242mMiura PeninsulaIt is the highest peak of.There are no mountains that are so high, but the central part is mountainous or steep hills (Miura Hills) Is the center and there is little flat land.Therefore, the coastline has been reclaimed for a long time, and it is nowCity center(Keikyu OfYokosuka Chuo StationMost of the surrounding area is in a landfill.Also, because of the terrain where the mountains approach the coasttunnelAbout half of the road and railroad tunnels in Kanagawa Prefecture are concentrated in the city.Directly belowMiura Peninsula Fault GroupIs located.
The Tokyo Bay, where the city's administrative and economic urban functions are concentrated, is crowded with large factories and houses, but the Sagami Bay is rich in nature and agriculture is flourishing.From the city center to central TokyoKeikyu Main LineAt a distance of about 1 hour, JRYokosuka LineThen it takes about 1 hour and 10 minutes.AlsoYokohama Yokosuka Roadな どRegional high standard roadIs maintained, and it is said that it is a weekday morning commuting time by carTokyo International AirportIt takes about 1 hour to reach central Tokyo and about 1 hour and 15 minutes to central Tokyo.
Tokyo BayTo be located at the entrance ofEdo PeriodAs a base for national defenseImperial Japanese NavyYokosuka Guardian OfficeTo holdMilitary portcity(Military capital）Prospered as.Even nowUS Navy7th fleet-Yokosuka Navy FacilityandJMSDFSelf-defense fleet-Yokosuka local unitandJapan Ground Self-Defense ForceTakeyama station-Kurihama station,Japan Air Self-Defense ForceTakeyama Branch BaseThere are many bases such as, and even now, many remnants of the former military city and port remain.Also, educational facilities related to the Self-Defense Forces (National Defense Academy,Ground Self-Defense Force Higher Technical School) Is also placed.
Due to the geographical factor that the terrain tends to be mountainous because it is located in the Miura Hills, it is not possible to expect a large population increase in the future, so under the slogan of "International Umi no Te Cultural City" We are aiming for an increase and "a city where people can come again".As a measureYokosuka Research Park (YRP) Establishment and development, higher education institutions (Kanagawa Prefectural University of Health and Welfare, Attracting a welfare 4-year university to the site of the former Sunshine Elementary School)Navy curry,Yokosuka Navy Burger(Local burger) promotes the city and has an exotic atmosphereDobuita Street, Attracting anime works and tie-up projects in which the city appears,Verny Park(Starting point of the 1-meter promenade project),Mikasa Park,Kurihama Flower Land,Nagai Uminote Park Soleil Hill,Yokosuka Museum of ArtEtc., the maintenance of tourist facilities is being actively carried out.
In addition, the income level of citizens is the second lowest in the prefecture after Miura City (however, it is higher than the municipalities of other prefectures) due to the disaster that the core industry is a heavy and long industry that is easily affected by the economy. With a large population, the income of municipal tax is the worst 3 in the prefecture, and the city's finances have to rely on municipal bonds and local allocation tax.Municipal bond redemption is putting pressure on the city's finances, making the city's finances very difficult.At one point, the corporate municipal tax was increasing due to the YRP effect despite the annual population decline of several thousand people, but it has almost leveled off for the past five years and has leveled off..
Adjacent local governments
- 横 浜 市(Kanazawa ku）
- Miura-gun : Hayama Town
- Tokyo BayWithChibaFuttsuTo face.Tokyo Bay FerryContact us at.
- Before the Edo periodMiura Peninsula #HistorySee also
About 3 years ago (Paleolithic)stone toolAnd a row of rectangular pits made before 29000 have been found in.Jomon PeriodWhen you enter, it is a trace of your lifeShell moundWill be scattered throughout the city.Kofun periodAlthough small in sizeOld tombIs made,Nara periodUntil the middleSagami countryからKazusaOldTokaidoWas understood.
Sogenji Temple in KugochoSogenji Temple) Is one of the oldest temples in the prefecture,Miura-gunIt is said that it was the administrative center of Japan.中 世ToMiura,laterMr. Sagami MiuraWill dominate the area, but during the Warring States periodHojoDestroyed byTokugawa IeyasuBecomes the territory of.Edo PeriodWhen you enter, it becomes the gateway to the capital from the sea, and you can see TomyodoBugyoshoWas placed.1720/Since the Uraga Magistrate's Office was established in (Kyoho 5th year)UragaProspered as a commercial area.
BakumatsuToKurofune visitBecome the land ofKannonzaki LighthouseLighting,Yokosuka Works,Yokosuka Guardian OfficeInstallation,Yokosuka LineIt developed as a key point in modernization and national defense, such as the opening of the city, and achieved the second city system enforcement in the prefecture after Yokohama city.ShowaIn the timesImperial Japanese NavyIt became a major base, and by annexing the surrounding towns and villages with military facilities, a city area almost the same as the present was formed (Zushi Town was later separated).For this reason, in Yokosuka CityGreat Showa mergerNo merger of cities, towns and villages has been carried out.
- 1063/ : Muraoka Tamedori Kinugasa CastleBuild,MiuraCall yourself.
- 1180/: Kinugasa Castle fell,Daisuke Miura YoshiakiDies (Kinugasa Castle Battle).
- 1247/: Mr. MiuraHojo TokiyoriWill be destroyed byJuro Sahara YoshirenThe children are on the side of Mr. Hojo and follow "Miurasuke".
- 1253/ : NichirenIt is reported that the rice has flowed to the beach.
- 1518/: Arai CastleHojo SounAttacked by, the Miura clan was destroyed.
- 1590/ : Hideyoshi ToyotomiUnifies the whole country, Miura PeninsulaTokugawa IeyasuBecomes the territory of.
- 1648/ : UragaToTomyodoIs placed.
- 1660/ : Shinzaemon SunamuraStarted development.
- 1720/: In UragaBugyoshoIs placed.
- 1842/ : Otsu JinyaIs placed, and the protection of Edo Bay (currently Tokyo Bay) is solidified.
- 1853/: Off the coast of UragaMatthew PerryLed byBlack shipIs coming (Saburo NakajimaIs on board),KurihamaLanded on.
- 1860/ : Kanrinmaru, Depart Uraga Port.
- 1864/ : Oguri TadanoriInvestigate the sea in Yokosuka to build a shipbuilding factory.
- 1865/ : Leonce VernyYokosuka Seisakusho construction started with the efforts of Oguri.
- 1866/(First year of Keio):Edo ShogunateByYokosuka ShipyardEstablished.
- 1869/(Meiji 2): Japan's first Western-style lighthouse Kannonzaki Lighthouse lights up.
- 1870/(Meiji 3): Nishiuraga and Higashiuraga merge to form Uraga Village.
- 1873/(Meiji 6): Verny plans to draw water to the shipyard using the spring water of Hashirimizu.
- 1876/(Meiji 9): Yokosuka Village and Uraga Village enforced the town system.
- 1878/(Meiji 11):County, town and village organization lawEnforcement.The entire city area is now Miura-gun, and a county office is set up in Yokosuka-cho.
- 1884/(Meiji 17): Yokosuka Naval District is established.
- 1889/(Meiji 22):Municipal systemBy enforcement, Miura-gunYokosuka TownWas launched.Yokosuka Line (Ofuna Station - Yokosuka Station) Opening.
- 1895/(Meiji 28):Tokyo Bay FortressHeadquarters is set up.
- 1901/(Meiji 34):KurihamaThe unveiling ceremony of Admiral Perry's landing memorial is held on the coast.
- 1905/(Meiji 38): Established Yokosuka Electric Light Co., Ltd.
- 1906/(Meiji 39): Established Yokosuka Gas Co., Ltd.With YokosukamachiToyoshima TownWas newly established and merged, and againYokosuka TownWas launched.
- 1907/(Meiji 40):2/15, Municipal system enforced,YokosukaWas launched.The population at that time was 62,876.
- 1908/(Meiji 41): Water supply is drawn (Municipal Hashirimizu water supply).
- 1916/(Taisho 5): Naval Air Corps opened in Oppama.
- 1921/(Taisho 10): Yokosuka Suido is developed by the Navy.
- 1923/(Taisho 12):Great Kanto EarthquakeWill be seriously damaged.
- 1925/(Taisho 14): Yokosuka LineElectrificationIs done.
- 1930/(Showa 5):Shonan Electric Railway(Koganecho Station - Uraga StationCurrentKeikyu Main Line)start operation.
- 1931/(Showa 6): Shonan Denki Koganechou Station- Hinodecho StationOpened, started boarding with Keihin Electric Railway.
- 1933/(Showa 8): Incorporated Kinukasa Village and Taura Town.
- 1937/(Showa 12): The first "Yokosuka City Song(Lyrics/Kitahara White Autumn, CompositionYamada Kosaku) Was established.Incorporated Kurihama Village.
- 1942/(Showa 17):2/1,misoとSoy sauceDistribution system begins (横 浜 市,Kawasaki City,Fujisawa,Hiratsuka,Kamakura city,Odawara cityAlso started on the same day).. at the same timeClothingAlso, a point ticket system was introduced.
- 1942 (Showa 17): December 12,Tokyu(Merged with Keihin Electric Railway in the same year)Kurihama Line(Yokosuka Horinai Station-Kurihama Station, nowHorinouchi Station - Keikyu Kurihama Station) Opening.
- 1943/(Showa 18):Uraga Town,Kitashitaura Village,Nagai Town,Takeyama Village,Okusu Town,Zushi TownIncorporated.
- 1944/(Showa 19): JNR Yokosuka Line (Yokosuka Station- Kurihama Station) Stretching opening.
- 1945/(20): The US Marine Corps landed on August 8, and all military facilities in the city are under the control of the expeditionary force.US Navy Yokosuka Base Command is established.
- 1948/(Showa 23): Yokosuka PortImportant portSpecified in.
- 1950/(Showa 25):Former Navy Port City Conversion LawReferendum on and enforced.The former Zushi town area is separated from Yokosuka city and becomes Zushi town.
- 1952/(Showa 27):Security AgencyGuards(AfterJMSDF）Yokosuka local unitIs organized.
- 1962/(Showa 37):America OfCorpus ChristiBecome a sister city of the city.
- 1963/(Showa 38): Keikyu Kurihama Line (Keikyu Kurihama Station-Nobi Station, now Keikyu Kurihama Station- YRP Nobi Station) Stretching opening.
- 1966/(Showa 41): Keikyu Kurihama Line (Nobi Station- Miurakaigan StationBetween) Extension opening.
- 1967/(Showa 42): 2nd generation "Yokosuka City Song" (lyrics / lyricsHoriguchi University, Composition團Ikuma) Is established.
- 1970/(Showa 45):France OfBrestBecome a sister city of the city.
- 1974/(Showa 49):Typhoon 8Heavy rain caused by heavy damage (13 dead in the city).
- 1975/(50): Yokosuka Shinko opened.
- 1976/(Showa 51): City trees and city flowers are decided.
- 1979/(Showa 54):Australia OfFremantleAnd become a sister city.
- 1981/(Showa 56):GunmaKurabuchi Village(CurrentTakasaki) And become a friendship city.
- 1982/(Showa 57):United KingdomGillingham City (nowCity) and become a sister city.Yokohama Yokosuka Road Kinugasa ICOpen to.
- 1984/(59): A new city hall and educational research institute are established.Landfill work in Heiseicho begins.
- 1985/(60): On April 4stDisaster prevention administrative radioOpens.
- 1987/(62): To commemorate the 80th anniversary of the municipal organization, "Hamayu Sanso" will be opened in Kurabuchi Village.
- 1988/(63): Kurihama Ryokuchi (currentlyKurihama Flower Land) Cosmos garden opened.
- 1989/(XNUMX): Make a "Nuclear Weapons Abolition / Peace City Declaration".
- 1990/(2): Yokohama Yokosuka Road Kinugasa IC- Sahara ICOpen to the public.
- 1992/(4):Honcho Yamanaka Toll RoadOpened.You can have a peace monument.Landfill work in Heiseicho is completed.
- 1993/(5): Bay Square Yokosuka or General Welfare Hall is established.
- 1994/(6): In FebruaryYokosuka Arts Theater,In SeptemberShonan VillageOpened.
- 1995/(7): A council that considers a new image of Yokosuka proposes "International Uminote Cultural City".
- 1997/(9): Formulated the Yokosuka City Basic Concept with the city image of "International Uminote Cultural City".Yokosuka Research Park (YRP) Open.
- 1998/(10): United KingdomBecame a sister city of the city (Gillingham and Rochester merged into Medway in April).Kanagawa / Yume National Athletic Meet Autumn Tournament held.
- 1999/(11): In cooperation with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Maritime Self-Defense Force, "City of curryWas launched.
- 2000/(12):Miura Transit RoadThe first section opens.
- 2001/(13):Shonan Shinjuku LineExtend to Kurihama station.Core cityIs specified in.Yokosuka City Citizen's Charter established.Seaside parkVerny ParkRenovated as.
- 2004/(16):Shonan Shinjuku LineAbolished entry.
- 2005/(17):Nagai Uminote Park Soleil Hillcarry out.
- 2007/(19): 100th anniversary of the enforcement of the city system.Yokosuka Museum of Artcarry out.
- 2009/(21): Yokohama Yokosuka Road Sahara IC- Maborikaigan ICOpened between. "Yokosuka Navy Burger"The town revitalization begins.
- 2010/(22):Saikaya Yokosuka storeThe main street building is closed.
- 2019/(31): Aeon Yokosuka store is temporarily closed.
- 2020/(Reiwa 2nd year):Aeon Yokosuka store Coaska Bayside StoresNewly opened as.
- 2020/(Reiwa 2nd year): Since June, there have been a series of reports of offensive odors in the city and neighboring Yokohama and Miura, and as a result of collecting and analyzing gas in Kanagawa Prefecture, isopentane contained in gasoline etc. is more than usual. Was also detected in large numbers.However, the cause has not been identified.
1992/On May 4, (5), the highest number was recorded at 1.After that, it started to decrease, and in February 43, it was announced that the estimated population was 7171., It has fallen below the 1977 mark for the first time in 41 years since 40. The population in 2021 will be about 39.
|Population distribution by age in Yokosuka City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Yokosuka City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Yokosuka City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
In Yokosuka City, in some areasAct on Residential Displaybased onHouse displayIs being implemented (implementation rate 68.36%).Also,1949/から1956/In some areas, the street numbers were rearranged.The underlined town names in the town name column before the addressing system is all, and the others are part of it, and if there is a number at the end of the town name, it indicates chome.In addition, if there is a * mark in the town name column, it means that there is an area where the residential address has not been displayed in a part of the town area.
- First generation Suzuki Tadabei(December 1907, 5-February 17, 1909)
- 2 fee Suzuki Fukumatsu(December 1909, 9-February 14, 1911)
- 3 fee Tanabe Otoko Tetsu(December 1911, 7-February 15, 1917)
- 4-5 generations Mamoru Okumiya(December 1917, 10-February 6, 1923)
- Mayor's duties (July 1923, 7-October 31, 1923)
- 6 fee Mamoru Okumiya(December 1923, 10-February 9, 1924)
- 7 fee Tantoyo Ishiwatari(December 1924, 12-February 6, 1927)
- 8 fee Okada Sanzen(December 1927, 7-February 4, 1927)
- 9 fee Moritaro Oguri(December 1928, 3-February 12, 1930)
- 10 fee Setsuo Takahashi(December 1930, 9-February 22, 1932)
- 11 fee Oi Tetsumaru(December 1932, 3-February 22, 1933)
- Buntaro Mikami, 12th generation (May 1933, 5-April 26, 1934)
- 13 fee Matajiro Koizumi(December 1934, 5-February 15, 1935)
- 14th Saijiro Suzuki (January 1936, 1-August 22, 1938)
- 15 fee Kuno(December 1938, 9-February 27, 1941)
- 16-17 generations Dennosuke Okamoto(December 1941, 2-February 13, 1943)
- 18 fee Yoshizo Umezu(December 1943, 5-February 9, 1947)
- 19th Saburo Ota (April 1947, 4-June 8, 1949)
- Naoji Ishiwatari in his 20s (July 1949, 7-June 19, 1953)
- 21st Yoshizo Umezu (July 1953, 7-July 12, 1957)
- 22-25 generations Masayoshi Nagano(December 1957, 7-February 10, 1973)
- 26-30 generations Kazuo Yokoyama(December 1973, 7-February 10, 1993)
- 31-33 generations Hideo Sawada(December 1993, 7-February 10, 2005)
- 34s Ryoichi Kamatani (July 2005, 7-July 10, 2009)
- 35-36 generations Yoshito Yuto(September 2009, 7-September 10, 2017)
- 37-38 generations Katsuaki Kamiji(July 2017, 7 -)
General Affairs Department, Planning and Coordination Department, Finance Department, Citizens Department, Health and Welfare Department, Child Development Department, Hospital Management Department, Environment Department, Economic Department, Urban Area, Civil Engineering Green Department, Port Department, Water and Sewerage Bureau Business Department, Water and Sewerage Department Facilities Department, Fire Department, City Council Secretariat, Board of Education Secretariat Management Department, Board of Education Secretariat Lifelong Learning Department, Election Management Committee Secretariat, Audit Committee Secretariat
- Yokosuka City Fire Department
- Central fire department (branch office 3)
- North Fire Department (Branch Office 2)
- South Fire Department (1 branch office, 3 branch offices, 1 dispatch office)
- General training center
Yokosuka City Council
Parliamentary name Number of members Yokosuka Future Conference 13 LDP 12 Komeito 7 Japan Communist Party 3 Abandoned 5 meter 40
(As of May 2019, 5)
Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly
- Constituency: Yokosuka City constituency
- Number of people: 5 people
- Term: March 2019, 4-March 30, 2023
- Voting Date: July 2019, 4
- Number of voters on the day: 340,862
- Voting rate: 39.63%
|Candidate name||Comment||age||Party name||Old and new||Number of votes obtained|
|Isao Makishima||This||74||LDP||Now||32,610 vote|
|Hideaki Takeuchi||This||68||LDP||Now||31,566 vote|
|Takatsugu Kamei||This||52||Komeito||Now||23,159 vote|
|Shinya Isaka||This||47||Japan Communist Party||Now||15,842 vote|
|Harumi Noda||This||61||Constitutional Democratic Party||新||14,730 vote|
|Hironobu Omura||drop||61||National Democratic Party||Now||14,306 vote|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2021, 10-October 31, 2025 ("49th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|11th ward, Kanagawa prefecture(Yokosuka City,Miura）||Shinjiro Koizumi||LDP||5||Constituency|
On the east side of the city facing Tokyo Bay and Uraga Suido, industrial areas are formed in the south and north.Yokosuka PortFromAutomobileIs exported,uraniumとTunaIs imported.In addition, a concentration of commercial functions can be seen around the main stations.Agriculture and fisheries are thriving in the western part of the city.
Major location companies, etc.
- Nissan Motor Oppama Factory, Research Institute, Oppama Dedicated Wharf
- JVC KenwoodYokosuka Factory, Kurihama Technology Center
- JVC KENWOOD (formerlyNippon Victor), Which became a big boom in the latter half of the 1980s.VHSDeveloped a VCR.
- TEPCOYokosuka Thermal Power Station
- FoundationCentral Research Institute of Electric Power Industry (CRIEPI)
- Responsible for the development of Japanese power generation technologythink tankandresearch Institute..Operated jointly by electric power companiesPublic interest corporationIt is also the largest research institute in Japan.There are the Electric Power Technology Research Institute, the Energy Technology Research Institute, and the Materials Science Research Institute, which are departmental organizations of the same organization.It is a policy to move other research departments to Yokosuka City within a few years and make Yokosuka City the center of power generation technology research.
- Yokosuka Research Park (YRP)
- A base for Japan's most advanced telecommunications business.In particular,NTT DoCoMo OfMobile phoneResearch and development base in Japan and overseasTelecommunicationsIt is a research-leading institution. In addition to NTT DoCoMoFujitsu,NEC,Panasonic Mobile Communications,Oki Electric Industry,sharpEtc. are also expanding.
- Nippon Telegraph and TelephoneYokosuka Research and Development Center (Cyber Communications Research Laboratories, Cyber Solutions Research Laboratories, Cyber Space Research Laboratories, Future Net Research Laboratories)
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Public CorporationIt was established as the Yokosuka Communication Research Institute, and is still described as "Communication Research Institute" at bus stops.
- Global Nuclear Fuel Japan (formerly Japan Nuclear Fuel)
- In JapanNuclear poweruseNuclear fuelIt is in an important position as a factory.
- Sumitomo Heavy IndustriesYokosuka Factory, Technology Development Center
- Toshiba Lighting & TechnologyHeadquarters (Yokosuka Office)2009/(21)ShinagawaMoved from.
- Harrison Toshiba LightingYokosuka Office
- OkamuraOppama Office
- MarelliOppama Factory
- Toho Chemical IndustryOppama Factory, Oppama Research Institute
- Hokushin Kogyo Yokosuka Factory
- Tokyo Fine Chemical Yokosuka Factory
- Marudai FoodYokosuka Factory
- Ikeuchi Seiko Headquarters Factory
- Secondary processing of steel products (automobile body partsDrive shaft-Coil spring-bearingEtc.) Manufacturing and development companies.
- Biochemical industryKurihama Factory
- hyaluronic acidA major medical drug manufacturing and development company centered on.
- Coro wideMD Kanagawa Factory
- Colowide's food and processing center that develops izakaya chains such as "Amataro" and "Umaimon Sakaba / Ekohiiki".
- Nissin OilliOYokosuka Plant
- Step Headquarters
- Mobile terminal (mobile / smartphone) / base station software / support software development related company.
- Headquarters, Kurihama Techno Park Factory
- Non-ferrous metal (glass / silicon / ceramic) grinding and manufacturing and development company for special machine tools.
- Main Factory
- Electric wires in electrical and electronic equipment (Wire Harness) Manufacturing / sales / development company.
- Nikon Yokosuka Seisakusho
- Manufacture of parts / units for liquid crystal exposure equipment and semiconductor exposure equipment
- NifcoHeadquarters, Yokohama Sales Department, MCD Sales Department, Home Solution Company
- January 2015横 浜 市Totsuka kuMoved the head office from.
Urban areas, factory areas, and forests coexist in the city, and agricultural activities are actively carried out mainly in the southern and western parts of the city.Agricultural land occupies more than 4% of the city area, although it has been declining in recent years.In the past, many paddy fields were seen, but the lowlands of the plains have been converted to residential and industrial areas, and in recent years most of them have been cultivated.The main products are cabbage, radish, pumpkin, melon, etc.Agricultural cooperativeBusiness covers the entire city JA Yokosuka HayamaIs doing.
There are more fishing ports in the western part of the city.EasternTokyo BayOn the side, military ports and commercial ports account for a large proportion.
- Nagai fishing port (Type 2)
- Sashima fishing port(Type 2)
- Akiya fishing port
- Kurwa Fishing Port
- Kamoi fishing port
- Kitashitaura Fishing Port
- Otsu fishing port
- Hashirimizu fishing port
In the cityFishery cooperativeThere are three:
- Yokosuka City Okusu Fisheries Cooperative
- Yokosuka City Eastern Fisheries Cooperative
- Nagai Town Fisheries Cooperative
In recent years, even in Yokosuka City, national roadsMain local roadMany are located along the main lineRoadside storeIs conspicuous.As a result, small retail stores are in a difficult situation.Shutter townOf the stateShopping districtHas become a problem.
On the other hand, there are many shopping streets that have been effective by implementing innovative revitalization measures to stop the decline.The population of the entire city is declining and aging, and measures are required regardless of roadside stores or shopping districts.By the way, in the cityFull lid arcadeThere are three shopping districts in the city (Funakoshi, Kinugasa, and Kurihama), making it the third largest municipality in the prefecture.
- Yokosuka Central
- Oppama Shoseikai
- Kinugasa Shopping Street
- Kurihama Shopping Street
- Uraga Shoyukai
- Kitakurihama Shopping Street
- YRP Nobi station square shopping street
- ――It is a shopping street with a full-covered arcade of about 140m located in the Taura area.
Department store / shopping mall
- SAIKAYA YOKOSUKA SHOPPING PLAZA
- Yokosuka More's City
- Shoppers Plaza Yokosuka(ionYokosuka store) --Closed on March 2019, 3 → From April 21Coaska Bayside StoresReopened as.
- Keikyu Shopping Center Wing Kurihama
- Sunbeach Oppama
- Nojima Mall Yokosuka
Suburban store / supermarket chain
- SeiyuTakatori store, Kinugasa store, Mabori store,LivinYokosuka store
- ionKurihama store
- Yamada DenkiHome Appliances Living Hall YAMADA Yokosuka Store, YAMADA web.com Kurihama Store, Yamada Outlet Building Yokosuka Store
- Kojima×Bic cameraYokosuka store
- Don QuixoteYokosuka store
- Picasso Yokosuka store
- Keiyo D2Kurihama store
- Av (6 stores in the city)
- Unionex(11 stores in the city)
- Keikyu store (11 stores in the city)
- Mizuho Bank --Yokosuka, Kinukasa, Oppama branches
- Mitsubishi UFJ Bank --Yokosuka Branch
- Resona Bank --Yokosuka Branch
- Yokohama Bank --A total of 7 branches
- Suruga Bank --Yokosuka, Yokosuka Takeyama, Kurihama branches
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank --Yokosuka Branch
- Kanagawa Bank --Yokosuka Branch, Nagai Branch
- Kanagawa Shinkin Bank --Head office sales department and other 11 branches in total
- Shonan Shinkin Bank --Head office sales department and other 18 branches in total
- Yokohama Kogin Credit Union --Yokosuka Branch
- Central Labor Bank --Yokosuka Branch
- 横 浜 地方 裁判 所Yokosuka branch,Yokohama Family CourtYokosuka Branch, YokosukaSummary court
- Ministry of JusticeYokohamaLegal Affairs BureauYokosuka branch office
- Ministry of JusticeTokyo Correction DistrictYokohama Prison Yokosuka Prison (From April 2007. Before that, Yokosuka Prison)
- Kurihama, Tokyo Kyosei Kanku, Ministry of JusticeJuvenile training
- Yokohama Prosecutor's OfficeYokosuka Branch, YokosukaWard Public Prosecutor's Office
- Ministry of FinanceYokohama CustomsYokosuka Customs Branch
- National Tax AgencyTokyo National Taxation BureauYokosukaTax office
- Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareKanagawa Labor BureauYokosukaLabor Standards Inspection Office
- Yokosuka, Kanagawa Labor Bureau, Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfarePublic Employment Security Office
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismKanto Regional Development BureauTokyo Bay Exit Route Office
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismNational Institute of Advanced Science and Technology・ Yokosuka Government Building (Research Division of Coastal Ocean, Port and Airport)
- Japan Coast GuardXNUMXrd District Coast Guard HeadquartersYokosuka Coast Guard Department
- Japan Coast Guard XNUMXrd Regional Coast Guard Headquarters Tokyo BayMaritime Transportation Center
- Ministry of DefenseSouth Kanto Defense BureauYokosuka Defense Office
- Ministry of DefenseNational Defense Academy
- Ministry of DefenseJapan Ground Self-Defense ForceTakeyama station,High Technical School,Kurihama station,Correspondence school
- Ministry of DefenseJMSDFYokosuka Base,Self-defense fleetheadquarters,Yokosuka District General Manager, YokosukaSchool corps
- Ministry of DefenseJapan Air Self-Defense ForceTakeyama Branch Base
- Defense Equipment AgencyShip Equipment Research Institute Kurihama District
U.S. Forces Japan Facility
Sister cities/partner cities
- Bunji 5 (1189),Miura clan OfYoshiren SaharaIs said to have been given the four counties of Aizu by Minamoto no Yoritomo, and was a descendant of Yoshiren Sahara during the Muromachi period.Mr. Ashina(Last name is Yokosuka CityAshina(Derived from) ruled the Aizu region.From the 7th year of Bunka (1810) to the 3rd year of Bunsei (1820), he was ordered to guard Edo Bay.Aizu DomainIt is,Kamoi VillageJinya,KannonzakiBuilt a battery in..The Aizu clan relocated the clan and their families and built a clan school Yoshokan in Kamoi Village.There are more than 70 tombs of the Aizu clan in Yokosuka City, and it is designated as a historic site of the city..
Yokosuka City has sister city agreements with the following cities outside Japan.The katakana notation of place names is based on the Yokosuka City website.
- At the request of Corpus Christi..It is a port / industrial city and tourist city with a naval base, and has many similarities to Yokosuka City..
- A port city with a naval arsenal and a naval officer's school, as well as a port city with a thriving industry, including the shipbuilding industry...At the Navy Arsenal in Brest, he made an effort to build the Yokosuka Ironworks and the Kannonzaki Lighthouse.Leonce VernyThere is also a connection where.
- Mediated by the Consul General of Japan in Perth, Ministry of Foreign Affairs..Yokosuka City is the home portAntarctica observation ship"FujiThere is a connection with the supply port of, "Fuji" played a major role in the sister city tie-up, such as carrying messages from both cities..
- city(United Kingdom）
- Introduced navigation and shipbuilding technology to JapanWilliam AdamsIt depends on the edge of (Miura Adams).The Yokosuka City side, which holds the "Miura Anshin Festival" because Adams has a territory here, proposes a friendship city tie-up with Gillingham City, the birthplace of Adams, through the mediation of the British Anshinkai. Sister City Alliance with Gillingham in April 1982 (It was the first time a British city had a friendship with a Japanese city.).Gillingham has a history of prospering as a naval shipbuilding town.. In 1998, Gillingham merged with the neighboring city of Rochester to form Medway, and in 1999 signed a sister city tie-up with Medway...なお、同じくアダムスの縁でAlso at the edge of AdamsIto(Shizuoka Prefecture) also has a friendship city agreement with Medway City (formerly Gillingham City)..
Former friendship city tie-up
- Efforts were made to build the Yokosuka IronworksOguri UenosukeEdge.. Gonda, which became a part of Kurabuchi Village, is the territory of Oguri and the land of the end...Kurabuchi Village was dated January 2006, 1TakasakiHowever, the exchange between Yokosuka City and the Kurabuchi area will continue..
- As part of the 80th anniversary commemorative project of Yokosuka City, the Yokosuka Citizens' Recreation Village "Hamayu Sanso" was built in the former Kurabuchi Village. "Hamayu Sanso" was transferred from Yokosuka City to Kurabuchi Village on October 2005, 17.After the transfer of Kurabuchi Village to Takasaki City, it has been designated as a Takasaki City National Health Insurance recreation facility, but Yokosuka citizens can use it with Takasaki citizens at a discounted rate..
In addition to sister citiesSister port allianceThere is also a port that connects.
Yokosuka City belongs to the following groups.
Major medical institutions
- Yokosuka City Hospital
- Yokosuka City Uwamachi Hospital(Former National Yokosuka Hospital)
- Yokosuka mutual aid hospital - 1906/Established in (Meiji 39).Origin is the Navy Hospital.The number of operations for cancer is the top 3 in Kanagawa.Each department actively works on minimally invasive treatment such as endoscopic surgery.
- Yokosuka Kyosai Hospital Branch - 2015/(27) Closed
- Self Defense Forces Yokosuka Hospital
- Shonan Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Kinugasa Hospital
- Uraga Hospital *Emergency designated hospitalonly
As of 2018 (Heisei 30), there are 46 municipal schools and 1 private school...With the declining birthrate, the reorganization of municipal schools has begun in recent years.
- All Yokosuka City.List of elementary schools in Kanagawa # Yokosuka CitySee.
- 1999/(11) April 4 Sakamoto Elementary School (1929/(Established in 4) and Aoba Elementary School (established)1954/(Separated from Shioiri Elementary School in 29), Sakura Elementary School opens.
- 2006/(18) April 4 Sunlight Elementary School (1975/(In 50), abolished (separated from Municipal Tsurukubo Elementary School) and Tsurukubo Elementary School (separated from Tsurukubo Elementary School)1908/(Established in 41) integrated.
- Yokosuka Gakuin Elementary School
Junior high school
As of 2018 (Heisei 30), there are 23 municipal schools and 2 private schools.The reorganization of municipal schools has begun for junior high schools,2007/(19) Sakuradai Junior High School in April (1960/(Separated from Sakamoto Junior High School in 35), abolishedSakamoto Junior High School(1947/(Installed in 22) was integrated.
- All Yokosuka City.Kanagawa Junior High School List # Yokosuka CitySee.
- Midorigaoka Girls' Junior High School
- Yokosuka Gakuin Junior High School
- Kanagawa Prefectural Oppama High School
- Kanagawa Prefectural Marine Science High School
- Kanagawa Prefectural Tsukuihama High School
- Kanagawa Prefectural Yokosuka High School
- Kanagawa Prefectural Yokosuka Otsu High School
- Kanagawa Prefectural Yokosuka Technical High School
- Kanagawa Prefectural Yokosuka Minami High School
- Yokosuka City Yokosuka Comprehensive High School
- Kurihama Special Needs School attached to Tsukuba University
- Kanagawa Prefectural Takeyama Special Education School
- Yokosuka City Special Education School
- Yokosuka City Deaf School
- Kanagawa Prefectural University of Health and Welfare
- Kanagawa Dental University
- Kanagawa Dental University Junior College
Facilities other than school education
- National Defense Academy(Ministry of Defense OfFacility, etc.）
- Ground Self-Defense Force Higher Technical School (Graduates are awarded high school graduation qualifications)
- Kannonzaki Nature Museum
- Yokosuka City Museum of Natural and Humanities
- Memorial ship Mikasa
- Dr. Naotada Akahoshi Cultural Property Museum
- Yokosuka City Library (Central Library, etc.)
The following 5 collection and delivery stations are in charge of collection and delivery operations in the city.
- Taura Post Office: "237-00xx"
- Yokosuka Post Office: "238-00xx"
- Nagai Post Office: "238-03xx"
- Kurihama Post Office: "239-08xx"
- Hayama Post Office(Hayama Town): "240-01xx"
Of the following, the collection and delivery stationYokosuka Post Office,Kurihama Post Office,Nagai Post Office,Taura Post OfficeIs.In addition, it is in Hayama TownHayama Post OfficeThere is a collection and delivery area.
- Yokosuka Post Office (02003)
- Kurihama Post Office (02005)
- Yokosuka Uemachi Kita Post Office (02038)
- Nagai Post Office (02041)
- Yokosuka Japan Post (02045)
- Yokosuka Yonegahamadori Post Office (02046)
- Yokosuka Otsu Post Office (02087)
- Yokosuka Uwamachi Post Office (02099)
- Yokosuka Akiya Post Office (02120)
- Yokosuka Shioiri Post Office (02122)
- Yokosuka Yasuura Post Office (02135)
- Yokosuka Iriyamazu Post Office (02147)
- Yokosuka Uraga Post Office (02148)
- Yokosuka Shinmachi Post Office (02158)
- Yokosuka Take Post Office (02163)
- Yokosuka Funakoshi Post Office (02176)
- Yokosuka Sanocho Post Office (02184)
- Yokosuka Kamoi Post Office (02209)
- Yokosuka Sakamoto Post Office (02213)
- Oppama Post Office (02214)
- Yokosuka Miharu Post Office (02223)
- Kitashitaura Post Office (02226)
- Yokosuka Nagaura Post Office (02231)
- Yokosuka Urago Post Office (02235)
- Yokosuka Maborikaigan Post Office (02246)
- Takeyama Post Office (02255)
- Yokosuka Sano Minami Post Office (02266)
- Yokosuka Tsukui Post Office (02278)
- Taura Post Office (02288)
- Yokosuka Miharu Nishi Post Office (02316)
- Yokosuka Motoura Post Office (02317)
- Yokosuka Ikegami Post Office (02344)
- Yokosuka Kugo Post Office (02404)
- Yokosuka Tsurugaoka Post Office (02445)
- Yokosuka Uragaichi Post Office (02485)
- Yokosuka Nagasaka Post Office (02498)
- Yokosuka Morisaki Post Office (02525)
- Yokosuka Kaneya Post Office (02560)
- Yokosuka Nobi Post Office (02575)
- Kitakurihama Post Office (02589)
- Post office in Yokosuka Kamome housing complex (02594)
- Yokosuka Highland Post Office (02606)
- Yokosuka Takatoridai Post Office (02621)
- Yokosuka Morisaki Four Post Office (02689)
- Yokosuka Iwato Post Office (02697)
- Yokosuka Awata Post Office (02710)
- Yokosuka Hashirimizu Post Office (02717)
The entire city belongs to Yokosuka MA.The first four digits of the area code and city code are 4-046xx, which is common to Yokosuka City, Miura City, Zushi City, and Hayama Town, Miura District.
- Yokosuka FM broadcast (Community FM: 78.50MHz)
- Kanagawa ShimbunYokosuka branch office
- Yomiuri ShimbunYokosuka branch office
- Asahi ShimbunYokosuka branch office
- Mainichi ShimbunYokosuka Communication Department
- Town news companyYokosuka Editing Room (free paper）
Central stations: Yokosuka Chuo Station (Keikyu), Yokosuka Station (JR East)[Annotation 3]
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Keikyu Corporation
- Main line : Oppama Station - Keikyu Taura Station - Anjinzuka Station - Hemi Station - Shioiri Station - Yokosuka Chuo Station - Prefectural University Station - Horinouchi Station - Keikyu Otsu Station - Maborikaigan Station - Uraga Station
- Kurihama Line: Horinouchi Station- Shin-Otsu Station - Kitakurihama Station - Keikyu Kurihama Station - YRP Nobi Station - Keikyu Nagasawa Station - Tsukuihama Station
- Keikyu Express Bus
- Hama-chan bus
- Yokohama Station East Exit (YCAT) - Yokosuka west district(Keihin Kyuko Bus operates via Kinugasa IC
- YCAT- Shonan Village (Keihin Kyuko Bus operates via Zushi IC
- Yokohama Yokosuka Road(National Highway 16):Yokosuka IC - Kinugasa IC - Sahara IC - Uraga IC - Maborikaigan IC
- Miura Transit Road(Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 26 Yokosuka Misaki Line): Miura Jukan Road Kinukasa Entrance Intersection- Kinugasa IC --Miura Jukan Road Forest Entrance
- Honcho Yamanaka Toll Road(Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 28 Honcho Yamanaka Line): Honcho Entrance- Yokosuka IC --Yamanaka doorway
- General national road
- Main local road
- General prefectural road
- Prefectural Road 208 Uraga Port Line
- Prefectural Road 209 Kanagawa Loop Line
- Prefectural Road 210 Uraga Port Kurihama Stop Line
- Prefectural Road 211 Kurihama Port Kurihama Stop Line
- Prefectural Road 212 Kurihama Port Line
- Prefectural Road 213 Sajima Port Line
- Prefectural Road 214 Takegami Miyata Line
- Prefectural Road 217 Zushi Hayama Yokosuka Line
- Yokosuka Port
- Nagaura Port
- Kurihama Port
- Uraga Port- Passing Uraga
- Tokyo Bay Ferry --With Kurihama PortChibaFuttsu OfKanaya PortTie
- Shuttle highway line --With Yokosuka ShinkoOitaOita CityOita PortThe ferry that was tied. Abolished in 2007.
- Tokyo Kyushu Ferry --A ferry that connects Yokosuka Shinko and Shinmoji Port, Moji-ku, Kitakyushu City, Fukuoka Prefecture. In service from July 2021, 7
- Triangle (shipping) - Yokosuka military port tourOperates a ferry to Sarushima.
About the fishing port#FisherySee.
- Yokosuka VOR / DME
Famous place, historic site
Leisure / Tourism
- Yokosuka military port tour
- Kurihama Flower Land
- Perry park
- Mikasa Park
- Mt. OogusuyamaHiking trail
- Oppama Park-Yokosuka Stadium
- Yokosuka Museum of Art
- Kasya no Mori Museum of Contemporary Art
- Taura Ume no Sato
- XNUMX pass
- City Hall Park
- Heiwa Central Park
- Verny Park
- Umibe Fishing Park
- Umikaze Park
- Hashirimizu boardwalk
- Negishi Park
- Shinmei Park
- Iriyamazu Park
- Army Pier (Nishiuraga Green Space)
- Natsushima shell mound
- Kinugasa CastleTrace
- Kinugasayama Park(Japan Sakura Famous Place XNUM X Selection）
- Hikarinooka Waterside Park
- Otawa Tsutsuji no Oka
- Arasaki Park
- Tateishi Park
- Akiya coast
- Nagai Uminote Park Soleil Hill
- Dobuita Street
- Hamayu Park
- Port market
- Mt. Takatori
- TakeyamaHiking trail
- Tsukuihama Tourist Farm
- Tsukuihama beach
- Takeyama's first immobility (January)
- Taura Plum Grove Festival (February)
- Yokosuka Kids Festival (February)
- Notaron Fair (February)
- Dove board bazaar (February, May, July, November)
- Funakoshi Nango Park Sakura Festival (March, April)
- Tsukayama Park Sakura Festival (March, April)
- Kinugasa Sakura Festival (March, April)
- Walking around the cherry blossoms Hashirimizu source (March, April)
- Uwamachi Roman Sakura Festival (March, April)
- Japan-US Friendship Yokosuka Spring Festa (March)
- Takeyama Azalea Festival (May)
- Yokosuka Curry Festival (May)
- Yokosuka YY Vehicle Festa (June)
- Yokosuka Opening Festival (August)
- Yokosuka Seaside Marathon(May)
- Yokosuka Countdown (December)
Yokosuka-based sports team
- Yokohama DeNA Baystars (farm)(Old name:Shonan Sealex）
- Nissan Motor Baseball Club(Although there was an interleague game with the Yokohama DeNA BayStars XNUMXnd Army,2009/(21) Closed)
- Yokohama F. Marinos(2005/In addition to Yokohama City from (17) degreehome townCertified to.(Used as a practice venue for the infrastructure)
- Junichiro Koizumi(OriginalHouse of RepresentativesCongressman, 87th-89thPrime Minister）
- Seiichi Tagawa(Former member of the House of Representatives,Minister of Home Affairs,New freedom clubrepresentative)
- Shinjiro Koizumi(Member of the House of Representatives,Minister of the Environment, Junichiro Koizumi's second son,Kotaro KoizumiBrother of)
- Yoshiri Asaba(Kanagawa Deputy Governor,Yokohama Shintoshi CenterDirector)
- Kimuraryoji(Lawyer,Japan Federation of Bar AssociationsVice-president,Kanto Bar Association(President)
- Sakamoto Tsutsumi(Lawyer, member of the Japan Lawyers Association for Freedom. Killed by Aum Shinrikyo executives, etc. →Tsutomu Sakamoto family murder case）
- Hiroshi Aikawa(Free announcer, OriginalNHKannouncer）
- Koji Iida(Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc.announcer)
- Akira Ishikawa(OriginalTBSannouncer)
- Risa Unai(TBS announcer)
- Arata Owada(Free announcer, exRadio Fukushimaannouncer)
- Mami Kawazoe(OriginalRKB Mainichi Broadcasting Systemannouncer)
- Yusuke Kondo(Free announcer, exFuji Television Network, Incannouncer)
- Shintaro Saito(TBS announcer)
- Hideki Suzuki(Niigata General Televisionannouncer)
- Hidetake Takashima(Free announcer, former Nippon Broadcasting System announcer)
- Noriko Tomita(Fuji TV reporter / former announcer)
- Junya Hirose(Hiroshima Home TVannouncer)
- Yuji Yamanoi(OriginalFM Yokohamaannouncer)
- Taichi Yokoyama(Asahi Broadcasting TVannouncer)
- Hideyoshi Aizawa(Sun music productionFounder / Chairman)
- Kazuya Amikura(Lyricist,作曲家）
- Igarashi Megumi(OriginalCheki Musume）
- Ishikawa Rika(OriginalBiyuden, OriginalMorning Musume., OriginalDream Morning Musume.）
- Ishidate Tetsuo(An actor）
- Ichiro Ito(guitarist,Every Little Thingmember)
- Kikuko Inoue(Voice actor）
- Kai Inowaki(Actor)
- Saori Iwama(Actress/formerSaint Four）
- Uesugi Noboru(singer・OriginalWANDS,al.ni.co）
- Yumi Ota(talent)
- Kaede (dancer,Happiness,E-girls)
- Mino Kabasawa(pianist）
- Uechi Yusuke(Talent, singer)
- Kan Mutou(Musical actor)
- Ki Kitano(actress)
- Kubotsuka Shunsuke(Actor)
- Yosuke Kubotsuka(Actor)
- Kotaro Koizumi(Actor)
- Moriya Saito and Keito Saito (brother piano duo)Les Freres）
- Misako Sakazume(Singer-songwriter）
- Yui Sakuma(Model, actress)
- Chisato Sakurai(talent·actress）
- Sanshotei Komu(Rakugo performer）
- Eri Shingyoji(singer)
- Yuko Shimizu(Gravure idol)
- Shinozaki heart(model)
- Suzuki Hiyu(Actor)
- Takigawa Koimaru(Rakugo)
- Tajima Reiko(actress)
- Ayumi Nakagawa(singer)
- Aki Higashihara(talent)
- hide(X JAPAN）
- Harumi Fukano(OriginalOnatters）
- Ken Horiuchi(Comedian:ネ プ チ ュ ー ン）
- Ryozy Mazda(Singer-songwriter)
- Hiroki Miyake(Actor)
- Kaori Morita(talent)
- Mariko Morimoto(actress)
- Toru Yazawa(Alice·drum)
- Machiko Watanabe(Singer-songwriter)
- Megumi Watanabe(actress)
- Aimi Azuma(model)
- BIG RON(Hip hop singer)
- Kenchi Tachibana(EXILE,EXILE THE SECOND）
- TETSUYA(EXILE, EXILE THE SECOND)
- Lynn(Voice actor)
- MEGWIN(Comedian, YouTuber, President of MEGWIN TV Co., Ltd.)
- Toshihiko Tahara(singer)
- Momoe Yamaguchi(Former singer) * Living in Yokosuka since childhood,Yokosuka City Fuirito Junior High Schoolgraduate.
- Sachiyo Masubuchi(Food fighter, talent)
- Hitoshi Ashino(manga artist）
- Kosuke Ichikawa(Contemporary artist）
- Shunsuke Endo(Photographers）
- Hiroyuki Kawasaki(Writer）
- Kazuo Uemura(manga artist)
- Kumeda Koji(manga artist)
- Minoru Nojima(pianist）
- Norie Suzuki(Soprano singer）
- Tatsunori Watanabe(Violinist）
- Kikuo Tsunoda(Novelist）
- Mutsuki Toyama(manga artist)
- Kazumasa Hirai(Novelist)
- Hisayuki Mogami(彫刻家）
- Fukumoto Nobuyuki(manga artist)
- Shuji Shimada(poet）
- Shozo Shimada(Western painter）
- Satoru Sato(Children's literature writer）
- Kazuki Miyatake(Mechanic designer,Illustrator）
- Mitsuru Hanagata(Novelist)
- Masaaki Aoyama(Editor / Writer)
- Akiyama Shogo(Pro baseball player:Saitama Seibu Lions）
- Imaseki wins(Professional baseball player: FormerNippon Ham Fighters）
- Kouki Kitano(Pro baseball player:Yomiuri Giants）
- Ryo Sakata(Professional baseball player: Saitama Seibu Lions)
- Tohru Takahashi(Professional baseball player: FormerFukuoka Softbank Hawks）
- Takenouchi Masashi(Professional baseball player: Former Nishitetsu Lions)
- Yuta Naito(Professional baseball player: FormerYokohama DeNA Baystars）
- Keisuke Hayasaka(Pro baseball player:Chiba Lotte Marines）
- Yoshio Mizukami(Professional baseball player: Former Lotte Orions)
- Shigeru Morikasa(Professional baseball player: Former Yokohama BayStars, nowHiroshima Toyo Carpcoach)
- Kenju Yamamoto(Professional baseball player: Former Yomiuri Giants)
サ ッ カ ー
- Naohiro Ishikawa(OriginalProfessional soccer player : FC Tokyo,Yokohama F. Marinos）
- Mitsugu Ishikawa(Former futsal player / soccer player:Shonan Bellmare Futsal ClubSuch)
- Ishikawa(Former professional soccer player:Masaru Matsumoto FCSuch)
- Junya Ito(Professional soccer player:KRC Genk）
- Tetsuya Okubo(Soccer player: FIFTY CLUB)
- Takahiro Shibasaki(Professional soccer player:Tokyo Verdy）
- Tatsuya Suzuki(Former professional soccer player:Kashiwa Reysol, FC Tokyo, etc.)
- Tomoko Suzuki(Former female soccer player:TASAKI Perule FC,INAC Kobe LeonessaSuch)
- Hiroyuki Taniguchi(Former professional soccer player:Kawasaki Frontale,Sagan TosuSuch)
- Makoto Tamaru(soccer player:)
- Shuhei Terada(Former professional soccer player: Kawasaki Frontale)
- Tomoyasu Naito(soccer player:Toho Titanium Soccer Club）
- Hotaka Nakamura(Professional soccer player: FC Tokyo)
- Yu Hayasaka(Former female soccer player:TEPCO Women's Soccer Club Marize）
- Kensuke Fukuda(soccer player:Kyoto AC）
- Naoki Maeda(soccer player:Iwaki FC）
- Yamamoto Emi(Women's soccer player:NHK Spring Yokohama FC Seagulls）
- Masayuki Kabaya - ProfessionalBasketball player
- Daisuke Kimizuka -Professional basketball player
- Masami Tachikawa(basketball）
- Eliet Donley -Professional basketball player
- Yosuke Machida -Professional basketball player
Martial arts, martial arts, sumo
- Akira Koshiya(Volleyball player)
- Juri Takayama(soft ball）
- Rei Nishiyama(soft ball)
- Mayumi Ouchi(Pro darts player)
- Yusuke Ikezaki(Central horse racingyuanJockey）
- Takahisa Yamaguchi(Wheelchair rugbyplayer)
- Yuichi Mizukoshi(Weather forecaster）
- Takeshi Amatatsu(Meteorological forecaster)
- Daisuke Sato(Meteorological forecaster)
- Morikazu Ushio(Educational sociologist)
- Takashi Kadokura(economist）
- Yutaka Osawa(Criminal procedure codescholar,Tokyo University教授）
- Kisuke Ryuzaki(Civil Procedure CodeScholar)
- Takashi Niikura(Business scholar,Hosei UniversityProfessor)
- Yoshito Sawa(Law scholar, Professor Emeritus of Niigata University)
- Akio Makabe (economist,Hosei UniversityGraduate School Professor)
- Naotada Akaboshi(Archaeologist）
- Isamu Okamoto(Archaeologist)
- Sadao Noguchi(philosopher）
- Hiroshi Ito(Japanese literature,Otsuma Women's UniversityHonorary professor)
- Hideyoshi Aizawa (Sun music productionfounder)
- Masami Iijima (MitsuiChairman and Representative Director)
- Tsuneo Ishiwata(Keikyu CorporationPresident,Japan Private Railway AssociationPresident)
- Kunio Ito (OriginalTV AsahiPresident / Chairman / Advisor)
- Dennosuke Okamoto (OriginalSaikayaPresident)
- Sadayuki Sakakibara (OriginalToraySpecial Advisor)
- Shigetaka Sato (OriginalKeihan Electric RailwayTop adviser)
- Kazuyuki Harada(President of Keikyu Electric Railway)
- Ko Mizushina (OriginalJapan IBM(President)
- Toshihiko Kawaguchi(Shogi player）
- Haruko Saida(Female player）
- Yoshiyuki Ohsumi(サ ッ カ ーjournalist）
- Junji Ozeki(Sports lighter）
- Teppei Sekiguchi(Election producer)
- Kensaburo Ikeda(Economycritic-policyjournalist)
- Tomochika Naito(Social activist)
- Harry B. Harris Jr.(US NavyAdmiral）
- Shigeru Chaki(Medaka SchoolLyricist)
- Makoto Sakuma(Chairman of the Joint Staff Council)
- Takashi Saito(Integrated Staff Chief)
A celebrity with a connection to Yokosuka
- Miura Anshin (William Adams) - 1600/Drifted to Japan in (Keicho 5th year) and laterEdo ShogunateBecame a diplomatic adviser.In Tsukayama ParkHistoric siteThere is a designated grave.
- Leonce Verny --Yokosuka Arsenal Construction Manager. There is Verny Park near JR Yokosuka Station.
- Oguri Tadanori --Yokosuka Shipyard Planner
- Maejima Miu --Japanese bureaucrats and politicians.One of the founders of Japan's modern postal system.He died in Ashina, Yokosuka City.There is a graveyard at Jorakuji Temple in Ashina.
- Ryu Narasaki --Commonly known as Oryo.Ryoma SakamotoWife of.After Ryoma's death, he moved to Yokosuka and died in Yokosuka.Of Otsu in the cityShigyozi TempleThere is a graveyard in, and there is an "Oryo Kaikan" on the rice beach where I lived.
- Ryunosuke Ayukawa ――I was assigned to Yokosuka City as a part-time instructor of the Navy Institutional School (in charge of English).I boarded in Shioiri.
- Narumi Inoue --Naval officer.He lived in Nagai, Yokosuka City in his later years.
- 團Ikuma - Composer.He lived in Akiya, Yokosuka City in his later years.1967/(Showa 42) Composed Yokosuka City song.
- Masaaki Tachihara - Writer.I spent my boyhood in Yokosuka.Graduated from Yokosuka City Commercial School.
- Masatoshi Koshiba - Nobel Prize in PhysicsWinner.I lived in Yokosuka as a boy.Prefectural Yokosuka Junior High Schoolgraduate.The first honorary citizen of Yokosuka City.
- Kawamura Emiko(Entertainer, Tanpopo) --I attended a high school in Yokosuka.
- Toshihiko Maida --Social statistician.Lives in Yokosuka City.
Works set in Yokosuka
- Six scales of illness (1902,Shiki Masaoka）
- Tangerine (1919, Ryunosuke Akutagawa)
- Launching ceremony (1929,Sokotsu Samukawa）
- Clouds on the slope (1972,Ryotaro Shiba）
- Kinship (1979,Hitomi Yamaguchi）
- Shigeyoshi Inoue (1992,Hiroyuki Agawa）
- Come see the dance of the stars (1993,Yuichi Sasamoto）
- Going along the "Miura Peninsula" highway (1998, Ryotaro Shiba)
- Summer(2003,Mihiro Akai）
- The bottom of the sea (2005,Arikawa Hiroshi）
- Meteor Bond(2006,Keigo Higashino）
- Pig and warship (1961,Nikkatsu,Shohei Imamuradirected by)
- Mechagodzilla Strikes Back (1975,Toho,Honda Inoshirodirected by)
- Yokosuka man hunting girl, pleasure (1977, Nikkatsu,Toshihachi Fujitadirected by)
- That summer, the quietest sea. (1991, Toho,Takeshi Kitanodirected by)
- Red and black passion (1992,Toei,Eiichi Kudodirected by)
- Peach (1995, PAL Planning and Distribution,Akiyoshi Imazekidirected by)
- Ryoma's wife, her husband and mistress (2002, Toho,Jun Ichikawadirected by)
- Then please say hello to him (2007, Toho,Yuichiro Hirakawadirected by)
- Cattail oil (2009, Phantom Film,Koji YakushoDirector / Starring)
- BECK (2010, Shochiku,Yukihiko Tsutsumidirected by)
- Skablo (2017, Tunnel Films,Junichi Yagidirected by)
- The ponytail does not turn away (1985,TBS-Daiei TV）
- Twenty years old promise (1992,Fuji Television Network, Inc）
- Saturday Wide Theater Police Chief The Mystery of a Dead Body (1997, XNUMX)TV Asahi-Toei）
- L x I x V x E (1999, TBS)
- Deer Friend (1999, TBS)
- Suspense Special Police Chief Murderous Wedding Bell (2001, TV Asahi)
- Meteor Bond(2008, TBS)
- Beautiful neighbor(2011,Kansai TV-MMJ) The stage "Misoranocho" is Shonan Sajima Nagisa Hill.
- I'm honored(2016, TBSToho）
- Fishing idiot diary(2015 ・ Season2 2017 ・Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.) The story of Season 2 reveals that the address of the main character, Densuke Hamasaki (Hama-chan), is Shioiri.In addition, Kamoi Port in Kamoi 2-chome is used as a spot that Hamasaki Densuke and Suzuki Ichinosuke (Sue) usually use for fishing.
- Yokosuka Story, I CAME FROM Yokosuka, Yokosuka Sunset Sunrise (Momoe Yamaguchi）
- Yoko Yokohama Yokohama Yokosuka (Downtown Boogie Woogie Band）
- Blue light Yokosuka (Mi-Ke）
- Yokosuka BABY (Yokohama Gin fly）
- With a strange face (Yumi Matsutoya, "Kannonzaki's pedestrian bridge" appears in the lyrics)
- Tiger & Dragon (Crazy ken band）
- Being deceived by such Hiroshi (Southern All Stars,Takada Mizue,Juicy Fruit）
- Yokosuka Burning Night, Yokosuka Mambo (Fine wind）
- Welcome To Yokosuka (Welcome To YokosukaMachiko Watanabe, Album song)
- Transistor G Girl(TOKYO）
- Let's drink beer!In the city of Yokosuka (Yaguchi Isao）
- Good-bye Yokosuka (Kazuya Amikura)
- BB(1985-1991,Osamu Ishiwata）
- Child ★ Planet(1996-1997,Issei Eifuku）
- Yokohama travelogue(1994-2006,Hitoshi Ashino) -Yokosuka Chuo, Kinugasa, Maborikaigan, Mt. Oogusuyama, Chimney of Yokosuka Thermal Power Station, etc.
- Zipangu(2000-2009,Kawaguchi Kaiji)-Board the heroAegis shipMirai's home port.
- Turnip grunt(2007-, Hitoshi Ashinano)
- Ao Sakura Defense College Story(2016 -,Hikaru Nikaido) --A work set in the National Defense Academy in Hashirimizu.
- Slow loop(2018 -,Maiko Uchino）
- BB(1990,OVA) --Animated the original manga.
- Yokohama travelogue(1998 and 2002-2003,OVA) --Animated the original manga.
- Zipangu(2004, TBS series) --Animated the original manga.
- Tsuyokiss Cool×Sweet (2006, UHF anime)- Romance adventure game"TsuyokissAnimated work.A model of the stage "Matsukasa City" of the work.
- Sky Girls (2007, UHF anime) --The setting that the garrison of the Sonic Diver Corps is in Oppama.In addition, a scene where the main characters go shopping in the center of Yokosuka appears.
- Tamayura (Anime) (2010, OVA) (2011/2013, AT-X, etc.) --Shioiri appears as the first stage of the story that the main character Kaede Sawatari spent up to junior high school. Events and tie-up projects commemorating the TV animation are being held in various parts of the city.
- High school fleet (2016, BS11, etc.) --The setting that the school where the main characters attend is in Yokosuka.Especially in OVA, famous places of Yokosuka city such as Verny Park and Dobuita Street appear everywhere...A tie-up project with anime is also being held.
- Slow loop (2022, AT-X, etc.)-Animated the original manga.The model of the fly fishing shop is in Tokyo, but since the main characters' house, the school they attend, and the part-time job are in Yokosuka city, Yokosuka is basically the stage of the story.Tie-up projects are also being held in various parts of the city that are used for the stage being produced along with the animation.
- Shenmue Chapter XNUMX Yokosuka (1999,Sega）
- Train Simulator Real THE Keihin Kyuko (2002,Music hall）
- Tsuyokiss (2005,Candy Soft) --Model of the stage "Matsukasa City"
- Psychic Hearts (2014,Tommy Walker) --The stage of the real-time event "Bushin Taisen Jigoku Maha Jigoku" held on December 2014, 12 and the outpost battle.
- Imperial Navy love affair-Meiji Yokosuka March-(2015,DXNUMX Publisher）
- Sole Yorino Prelude (year 2015,minor)
Works in which Yokosuka appeared
- Gulliver's Travels (1726,Jonathan Swift) --In the setting, Kannonzaki is said to be the place where Gulliver landed in Japan.
- Godzilla (1954,Toho,Honda Inoshirodirected by)- GodzillaFirst landed in JapanKannonzakiFrom the myth that it is a beach called Tatarahama nearby.Currently, a stone monument of footprints remains.In reality, Godzilla first landed on a fictitious island called Otoshima, and it was also Shinagawa that landed on Honshu.
- Mechagodzilla Strikes Back (1975, Toho, directed by Inoshiro Honda) -YokosukaMechagodzillaとTitanosaurusAttacks.
- Dangerous criminal (1987,Toei,Yasuharu HasebeDirector) -The first of a theater trilogy from the TV series.Yokosuka EM club etc. appeared.
- Again dangerous criminal (1988, Toei,Haruo IchikuraDirector) -The second of the theatrical trilogy from the TV series.A boathouse is here.
- Abunai Detective Forever THE MOVIE(1998, Toei, director) -Nippon Television 45th Anniversary work.A continuation of Abunai Deka Forever TV Special '98.The subtitle is "Explosion".
- Japan sinking (2006,Toho,Shinji Higuchidirected by)
- Catch a wave (2006,Warner Brothersmovies,Nobuyuki Takahashidirected by)
The place where the body of Pierce Ama was found in the snake
ア ニ メ ー シ ョ ン
- Neon Genesis EVANGELION(1995-1996, TV Tokyo series)-Second impactAs an alternative to Yokosuka, which was submerged due to the influence ofOdawara cityReconstructed as "Shin-Yokosuka"
- Strike Witches(2008 and 2010, UHF anime)
- Sacred Seven(2011, MBS, etc.)
- Arpeggio of Blue Steel - Ars Nova-(2013, AT-X, etc.)
- That's about it!(2016, TOKYO MX, etc.)-Keikyu's Miura Peninsula Touring in Episode 2Uraga StationStart from and proceed along the coast of the Miura Peninsula.The goal isEnoshima.
- Minami Kamakura High School Women's Bicycle Club(2017, AT-X, etc.)-Select Miura Peninsula as the first bicycle touring in episodes 10 and 11.The start isJRYokosuka StationでMikasa Park~Maboricho coast~Kannonzaki~Uraga(Tomoe, Natsumi, and Fuyune make a mistake on the wayPassing UragaI will make a shortcut toKurihamaThe goal isJogashima.
- Dangerous criminal (1986, Nippon Television Central Arts) -Yokosuka EM Club is here.
- Human proof (2004, Fuji Television)
- (2005, TBS)
- Adult summer vacation (2005, NTV)
- Detective school Q (Nippon TV, 2006) -Sarushima appears.
- Clouds on the slope (TV drama)(2009-2011, NHK)
- ^ "City tax year comparison”. Yokosuka City. 20200321Browse.
- ^ Allocation dividends for miso and soy sauce in six prefectures (January 17, 1 Asahi Shimbun (evening edition)) "Showa News Dictionary Volume 8 8 / 17" p20 Mainichi Communications 124
- ^ “The population of Yokosuka City is less than 41 for the first time in 40 years.. Tokyo Newspaper(November 2018, 2). originalArchived as of October 2018, 2. 2021/5/26Browse.
- ^ Kanagawa Prefectural Citizen's Department History Editing Office 1983, Appendix 53 pages.
- ^ "What is Yokosuka City Council?”. Yokosuka City. 2019/4/23Browse.
- ^ "By parliamentary group”. Yokosuka City. 2019/5/18Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f "Sister city, friendship city”. Yokosuka City. 2013/9/21Browse.
- ^ a b "Why is there a grave of the Aizu clan in Yokosuka?”. Yokosuka City. 2013/9/21Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i "Sister (Friendship) Alliance Information". Local Government Internationalization Association. 2013/9/21Browse.
- ^ "Sister city tie-up with Corpus Christi, Texas, USA (Showa period)”. Yokosuka City. 2013/9/21Browse.
- ^ "Sister city tie-up with Brestot, France (Showa period)”. Yokosuka City. 2013/9/21Browse.
- ^ "Sister city tie-up with Fremantle, Australia (Showa period)”. Yokosuka City. 2013/9/21Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Friendship city tie-up with Gillingham, England (Showa period)”. Yokosuka City. 2013/9/21Browse.
- ^ "Sister (Friendship) Alliance Information". Local Government Internationalization Association. 2013/9/21Browse.
- ^ a b c "A friendly city tie-up with Kurabuchi Village, Gunma Prefecture (Showa era)”. Yokosuka City. 2013/9/21Browse.
- ^ a b "Facility / History of Hamayu Sanso”. Hamayu Sanso. 2013/9/21Browse.
- ^ "User Guide”. Hamayu Sanso. 2013/9/21Browse.
- ^ "Municipal school list”. Yokosuka City. 2021/3/23Browse.
- ^ The long-awaited "Hama-chan Bus" for the elderly will start operating from February / Yokosuka January 2012, 1 Canaloko Retrieved March 2012, 3.
- ^ Keihin Kyuko Bus Official Website Yokohama Station (YCAT) ⇔ Yokosuka Nishi District Line(Retrieved November 2012)
- ^ Keihin Kyuko Bus Official Website Yokohama Station (YCAT) ⇔ Yokosuka Nishi District Line(Retrieved November 2012)
- ^ Yokosuka Tourist Information This is Yokosuka
- ^ ""Animemashite" program official website back number”. Broadcast on October 2014, 10. 2021/11/7Browse.
- ^ Come see the dance of the stars - Manga Library Z(External link)
- ^ About "Tamayura" x "Yokosuka City" tie-up Yokosuka City Tourism InformationRetrieved September 2011, 9 (as of October 5, 2012)Archive）
- ^ Town News Inviting Anime Fans July 2011, 7 Issue
- ^ The story is set in Yokosuka!High School Fleet Official(External link)
- ^ Ami's Cycling Blog Vol.2 Miura Peninsula Touring Long Riders!official(External link)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Citizen's Department Prefectural History Editing Room ed. "Kanagawa Prefectural History Separate Edition 1 Person" Kanagawa Prefecture, 1983.
- Former Navy Port City Conversion Law
- Kanagawa Prefecture military bases and military historic sites
- Official website
- Yokosuka City Hall Secretarial Division Room (@ yokosuka.hisyo)- Facebook
- Yokosuka - YouTubeChannel
- Yokosuka (@yokosuka_city)- Twitter
- Yokosuka (@yokosuka_official)- LINE Add Friend
- Yokosuka Women's Trip (@yokosuka_trip)- Instagram
- Yokosuka City Tourism Association
- Wiki travelIsYokosukaThere is a travel guide about.
- Wiki Voyage hasYokosuka(English)There is travel information about.
- YokosukaGeographic data related to- Open street map