New Corona XNUMX new infections confirmed [Kumamoto]
If you write the contents roughly
We will send you the latest news of Kumamoto prefecture.
Next, a new type of coronavirus was confirmed, and XNUMX new infections were confirmed in Kumamoto Prefecture on the XNUMXth.New infection confirmed ... → Continue reading
"TV Kumamoto" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news about Kumamoto.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The place name Kumamoto used to beKumamotoI wrote. There are various theories about the origin of Kumamoto,Noritaka KikuchiThere is a folklore that it is associated with. 「隈本」の名が文献に見られるのはThe name "Kumamoto" can be found in the literatureNorthern and Northern DynastiesIn the following, thisKiyomasa KatoIt is said that the word "kuma" was used as the "bear" because it contained the word "awe" (dangerous, clever) because it was not suitable for the warlord's name. In addition, when abbreviating with "Lai Yu", "Hou Yu", and "Ki Yu" in one letter, use "Kuma ("Yu" and reading aloud).
It is located in the central part of the main island of Kyushu and borders Fukuoka, Oita, Miyazaki and Kagoshima prefectures. At seaAriake SeaIt is also in contact with Nagasaki Prefecture.The second largest in Japan in the eastern Aso region (this is why the Aso caldera is described as the largest)Aso CalderahaveMount AsoAnd the mountains of the Kyushu mountains rise, the Kumamoto plain in the west faces the Ariake Sea, and the Yatsushiro Plain and the Rias coast in the Ashikita region face the Shiranui Sea. In the meantime, the Uto Peninsula protrudes and continues to the Amakusa Islands. Is the central cityKumamoto-shiIs a rare city in the world where all tap water that supports more than 70 people in the city is covered by groundwater.
climateIs the whole prefecturePacific climateAlthough it is temperate, there is a large difference in temperature between winter and summer.Winter temperatures are cold for the latitude. (Numbers are based on statistics from Japan Meteorological Agency 1991-2020)
- Kumamoto region
- Kumamoto-shiThe average annual temperature is 17.2℃.Ariake SeaFacingKumamoto Plain TheMt. KinpusanとMount Asoto form a basin betweenInland climateclose toDuring the long summer months from May to October真 夏日is characterized by recordingNahaThe number of days is the largest among the prefectural capitals except for 2005 days a year in 106真 夏日is recorded.Maximum temperature reaches 35°CExtremely hot dayCompared to the inland cities of Honshu, which are often noisy due to the highest temperature,Relative humidityBecause it is expensiveDiscomfort indexis higher.In the evening, it is very hot and humid because there is no wind called "Higo no Yunagi".in the rainy season6-7About 2,000% of the annual average rainfall of about 40 mm is concentrated in the prefecture, and in the prefectural capital, Kagoshima City and Miyazaki City have the most rainfall during the rainy season.In winter, there is little snowfall or accumulation of snow, but it is severely cold in the morning.(I.e.Below 0℃Winter dayWill be.this isKyushu regionin the mostShikoku regioneven if you addOkayama CityIt is the next number of days.
- Aso region
- Mountainous climateso,Kyusyuis a cold region ofin winterMount AsoThe surrounding mountainous areas are often covered with snow, and even the flatlands at the foot of the mountain (such as Aso City) are covered with snow when a cold wave comes in.The minimum temperature in mid-winter falls below freezing on most days (45.6 days in January and February), and the average minimum temperature in January is -1°C.When the cold comes inMount AsoTemperatures rarely drop below -15°C.Summer is cool in the Kyushu region,Mount AsoAbove, the temperature never reaches 30 ° C.Precipitation amountThere is a lot of rainfall of about 2,800 mm throughout the year.
- Amakusa・Ashikita region
- Oceanic climateAnd the difference in temperature is small. The average annual temperature is 16-17 degrees Celsius, and the average minimum temperature is warm at around 2-5 degrees Celsius even in the middle of winter. The annual precipitation is about 2,000 mm.
- Kuma district
- Hitoyoshi BasinAnd the inland climateMountainIt has a typical climate, and the difference in temperature is severe. Annual rainfall is high at around 2,400 mm, and in summerExtremely hot dayIt is sometimes the lowest temperature in winterBelow freezingGo downWinter dayThere are also many.
|Aso region||Kumamoto region||Amakusa region||Ashikita region||Kuma district|
|Minami Akko||Aso city|
- National park
- Aso Kuju National Park,Unzen Amakusa National Park
- National park
- Kyushu Chuo Mountains National Monument,Yaba Mita Hikosan National Monument
- Prefectural park
- Mt. Kinpusan Prefectural Natural Park, Kodaiyama Prefectural Natural Park, Triangle Oyano Seaside Prefectural Natural Park, Ashikita Coast Prefectural Natural Park, Yabe Area Prefectural Natural Park, Itsukigokaso Prefectural Natural Park, Oku Kuma Prefectural Natural Park
The neighboring prefectures areKyushu regionThe most.
Kumamoto Prefecture is roughly divided into three areas: north of the prefecture, middle of the prefecture, and south of the prefecture, and further divided into 3 areas. In addition, there are 11 cities, 14 counties, 9 towns and 23 villages (8 municipalities in total). In Kumamoto Prefecture,2003All the towns are read as "towns" and all the villages are read as "mura", except that the three towns of Asagiri-cho, Yamato-cho, and Hikawa-cho, which were born after the merger of towns and villages (15), are called "chou".
- Prefecture north
- Tamana area: 2 cities, 1 district, 4 towns
- Kamoto area: 1 city
(Kumamoto City, formerly Kumamoto CountyUeki TownArea may be included)
- Kikuchi area: 2 cities, 1 district, 2 towns
- Aso area: 1 city 1 district 3 town 3 village
- Kumamoto City: 1 city
- Uki area: 2 cities, 1 district, 1 town
- Kamimashiki area: 1 district 5 towns
- South of the prefecture
- Yatsushiro area: 1 city, 1 county, 1 town
- Ashikita area: 1 city, 1 county, 2 towns
- Kuma area: 1 city 1 district 4 town 5 village
- Amakusa area: 2 cities, 1 district, 1 town
It was more than 3 years ago that people started hunting and gathering activities in the prefecture and started living.Currently, the oldest stone tool confirmed in the prefecture is a group of stone tools excavated from the Ishimoto site in Hirayama-machi, Kumamoto city.Aira / Aira volcanic ash (AT) SedimentarySoil layerConfirmation ofRadiocarbon datingI understood from.
4st centuryIn the latter half of the period, at the base of the Uto Peninsula, there are Mt. Suribachi Kofun (Uto City, 96m), Sakonoue Kofun (Uto City, 56m), etc. large keyhole-shaped tomb moundWas run. Tamana-gunWasui Town(Former Kikusui Town) is the Eda Funayama Tumulus, which was built in the late 5th and early 6th centuries and has a front-back circle. A sword with 75 characters inlaid with silver has been excavated from the same burial mound.
The area of Kumamoto was onceHigo countryAlthough it almost overlaps with that ofAncient timesInFire country(Fertility）Was called. The center of this fire countryYatsushiro-gun(HikawaBasin),ManyThere was a powerful Australian family (Hinoki). The fertile country will soonSaga-NagasakiWill be included in the area of, but around the end of the 7th centuryHizen countryWas divided into Higo countries.
Higo was a rich land with high productivity and was considered geographically important, so it was regarded as one of the major powers under the Ritsuryō system.
中 世 に は,Aso ShrineExpanded the power by utilizing the Kamui ofManyPosterityMr. Aso,Omi ProvinceDown from the groundKuma-gunNative toSagara,DazaifuWas the minister ofKikuchiSuch a powerful group grew in power.Northern and Northern DynastiesIt is,Emperor GodaigoPrince ofGood luckMr. Kikuchi, who owns, played an active role as the center of the Southern Dynasty in Kyushu. In addition,Nawa many yearsIs a descendant ofMr. NawaAlso moved to Yatsushiro where the territory is located. During the Warring States period, Mr. Sagara ruled Nawa in the southern part of the post-fertilizer nation, but in the northern part, Kikuchi and Aso's family were often disturbed, and Bungo's guardianOtomoInfluential Sengoku Daimyo did not appear,ChineseContinued to be allocated.
The early modern period
Hideyoshi ToyotomiBy the conquest of KyushuNarimasa SasaIs commanded by Higo's lord,Taiko Inspection SiteBy nationals who opposeRebellionHappened. Hideyoshi owes Narimasa responsibilityAccused, The nations who took part in the Rebellion were thoroughly suppressed, and their forces were wiped out. After that, Hideyoshi took the northern halfKiyomasa Kato, The southern halfMr. KonishiIn Kuma-gun, Sagara's control was recognized.
Konishi YukinagaBattle of SekigaharaWhen defeated and destroyedKiyomasa KatoBecame the lord of 52 stones including the territory. Kiyomasa is a famous castleKumamoto CastleIt was revered as a master of flood control because it built a farm, and improved rivers and waterways to expand cultivated land and improve productivity. However, after Kiyomasa's death, he was changed to his son Tadahiro,Mr. HosokawaBecame the lord of 54 stones. (Kumamoto Domain) As a clanUto Domain,Higo-Shinden ClanThere is. In addition, the elder Matsui familyYatsushiro CastleAs a castle lord, he was given 3 stones and was the de facto lord of the Yatsushiro domain. In Higo Japan, Mr. Sagara will ruleHitoyoshi Clanwas there.
Amakusa TheNagasakiClose toChristian daimyoMetMr. KonishiThe number of Christians was large because it became a territory of. After the battle of Sekigahara,Karatsu DomainThe lord of 12 stonesHirotaka TerasawaHowever, because Terazawa suppressed Christians and harshly collected taxes,Kanei1410/25(163712/11)Shimabara's turbulenceWhen it happened, half of the people took part in it and it was wiped out. After the turmoil, AmakusaHeavenNext to the firstSuzuki SuzukiAmakusa gradually recovered due to his efforts.
Meiji4 years(1871), Kumamoto and Yatsushiro prefectures were established in Higo, and Kumamoto prefecture was later renamed Shirakawa prefecture.1873(6th year of Meiji), Shirakawa prefecture and Yatsushiro prefecture were merged into Shirakawa prefecture.1876(9th year of Meiji), it was renamed to Kumamoto prefecture again and the present Kumamoto prefecture was born.
1916(Taisho 5), from passengers of "Hawaii Maru" who entered Yokohama Port to the whole countrycholeraExpands.Cholera wreckage has also spread in Kumamoto prefecture, killing more than 4100 people..
Until the end of the Pacific War, Kumamoto was considered the center of Kyushu,Fifth High SchoolHowever, as the government feared that the Allied Forces would land on the mainland if the war situation worsened, the Kyushu central government was set up in Fukuoka, closer to Honshu and Imperial City Tokyo. ..
As a Fifth High School TeacherNatsume Soseki-Koizumi YakumoHad lived in Kumamoto City,Mori OgaiAlso visited the city of Kumamoto when he was also the director of the 12th Division Military Doctor, a short story "Abe clan] Was written. this isEdo PeriodEarly onHigo DomainThe subject is the case that happened when the Abe clan was wiped out.
2012(Heisei24 years)4/1, Kumamoto City has been promoted to the 20th ordinance-designated city. 2016(28)4/14Since then, earthquakes have occurred in Kumamoto prefecture one after another, and seismic intensity 7 has been observed twice (Kumamoto earthquake).
Kumamoto PrefecturepopulationContinued to increase after the war,1995In (7), the number reached about 186 million.The third largest city in the Kyushu regionKumamoto-shi(About 74 people)Kumamoto metropolitan areaThe local governments included in the population (with a population of approximately 111 million, which accounts for the majority of the prefecture's population) have seen a steady increase in population, but other cities, towns and villages have seen a marked decrease in population. Therefore, in the whole prefecture2000The population has been declining since around (12).note that,2012(24) Currently, the prefectures with ordinance-designated cities have the smallest population. It also has the largest population in the prefecture, Kumamoto City, and the second largest population in the prefecture.YatsushiroThere is a difference of about 61 people, and the population concentration in Kumamoto city is remarkable.
|Kumamoto Prefecture and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Kumamoto Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Kumamoto Prefecture
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Kumamoto Prefecture City Population Ranking (2021(3nd year of Reiwa) Present)
- Kumamoto Prefecture city population density ranking (2020(2nd year of Reiwa) Present)
Successive governors (public election)
- First generation Sakurai Saburo(1947(Showa22 years)4/16~1959(34)2/10, 3rd period)
- 2 fee Hirosaku Teramoto(1959(34)2/11~1971(46)2/10, 3rd period)
- 3 fee Issei Sawada(1971(46)2/11~1983(58)2/10, 3rd period)
- 4 fee Hosokawa Goki(1983(58)2/11~1991(Heisei3 years)2/10, 2rd period)
- 5 fee Joji Fukushima(1991(3)2/11~2000(12)2/25, 3rd period)
- 6 fee Yoshiko Shiotani(2000(12)4/16~2008(20)4/15, 2rd period)
- 7 fee Ikuo Kamaba(2008(20)4/16~)
Prefectural Honor Award
|Yasuhiro Yamashita||Judo||1984/8/25||Gold medal at the Los Angeles Olympics Judo Indiscriminate Class|
|Arita Isao||Medical doctor||1988/4/22||Contributing to the eradication of smallpox as a WHO member|
|Sugo Shingo||Track and field athletes||2003/10/8||Bronze medal at the 200m World Championships in Paris|
|Charlie Nagatani||Country singer||2005/4/21||Over 50 years, music activities have been concentrated on country music|
|Immovable Yuri||Professional golfer||2011/12/16||Achieved 50 tour wins in the youngest ever|
|Mizuki Fujii||Badminton player||2012/8/24||Silver medal at the London Olympic Badminton Women's Doubles|
|Kakiiwa Reika||Badminton player||2012/8/24||Silver medal at the London Olympic Badminton Women's Doubles|
|Tetsuji Kawakami||Professional baseball player/Director||2013/12/12||As the director of the Yomiuri Giants, winning the Japanese series for nine consecutive years|
|Koji Akiyama||Professional baseball player/Director||2015/2/23||As the director of Fukuoka Softbank Hawks, two Japanese series wins, etc.|
|Eiichiro Oda||manga artist||2018/4/4||"ONE-PIECE』Guinness record of cumulative circulation, efforts for Kumamoto earthquake reconstruction project|
*Judo'sMasato UchishibaWas awarded the Prefectural Citizenship Award on September 2004, 9, and the Prefectural Citizenship Award Special Award on September 24, 2008, but the arrest in 9 was revoked.
- Ministry of Justice
- Kumamoto Legal Affairs Bureau
- Branch (Aso Otsu, Uto, Tamana, Yamaga, Yatsushiro, Hitoyoshi, Amakusa)
- Yatsushiro Representative Office
- Fukuoka Immigration Bureau Kumamoto branch office
- Kumamoto prison
- Detention branch (Kyomachi, Yatsushiro, Amakusa)
- Prosecutor's office Kumamoto District Public Prosecutor's Office
- Branches (Tamaname, Yamaga, Aso, Yatsushiro, Hitoyoshi, Amakusa)
- Public Security Intelligence Agency Kumamoto Public Safety Research Office
- Kumamoto Legal Affairs Bureau
- Ministry of Finance
- Kyushu Finance Bureau
- Nagasaki Customs Yatsushiro Customs Branch
- Branch office (Kumamoto, Minamata, triangle, Kumamoto Airport)
- Financial Policy Institute South Kyushu Training Office
- National Tax Agency Kumamoto National Taxation Bureau
- Tax office(Aso, Amakusa, Uto, Kikuchi, Kumamoto west, Kumamoto east, Tamana, Hitoyoshi, Yatsushiro, Yamaga)
- National Tax Agency Tax college Kumamoto Training Institute
- National Tax Agency KumamotoNational Tax Tribunal
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Kyushu Health and Welfare Bureau Kumamoto Office
- National Sanatorium Kikuchi Keifuen
- Kumamoto Labor Bureau
- FukuokaQuarantine station Branch office (Kumamoto Airport, triangle, Minamata/Yatsushiro)
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Kyushu Agricultural Administration Bureau
- Yatsushiro area center
- Amakusa branch
- Northern Kyushu Land Improvement Research and Management Office Kumamoto Branch
- Land improvement technology office
- Tamana Yokoshima Coastal Conservation Office
- Onogawa upstream agricultural irrigation plant
- Yatsushiro area center
- MojiPlant quarantine Kagoshima Branch Yatsushiro Branch Office
- Forestry Agency Kyushu Forest Management Bureau
- Forest management station(Kumamoto, southern Kumamoto)
- Kyushu Agricultural Administration Bureau
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Kyushu Regional Development Bureau
- Kumamoto River National Highway Office
- Branch office (Yamaga maintenance, Kumamoto maintenance, Yatsushiro maintenance, Aso national highway maintenance, Shirakawa, Midorikawa upstream)
- Yatsushiro River National Highway Office
- Branch office (Yatsushiro, Hitoyoshi)
- Kawabegawa Dam Sabo Office
- Sabo Works Division
- Branch office (Dam No. XNUMX, Dam No. XNUMX)
- Kikuchi River Office
- Branch office (Tamana, Yamaga)
- Ryumon Dam Management Branch
- Tateno Dam Construction Office
- Chikugo River Dam General Management Office Shimotsui Dam Management Branch
- Midorikawa Dam Management Station
- Kumamoto Repair Office
- Kumamoto Port/Airport Maintenance Office
- Yatsushiro Port Branch Office
- Ariake/Yatsushiro Sea Marine Environment Center (Kumamoto New Port Branch)
- Kumamoto River National Highway Office
- Kyushu Transport Bureau Kumamoto Transport Bureau
- Osaka Aviation Bureau Kumamoto Airport Office
- Japanese Meteorological Agency Kumamoto Local Meteorological Observatory
- Japanese Meteorological Agency Fukuoka District Meteorological Observatory Fukuoka Aviation Observatory Kumamoto Branch Office
- Japan Coast Guard XNUMXth District Coast Guard Headquarters Kumamoto Coast Guard
- Amakusa Coast Guard Station
- Yatsushiro Branch
- Kyushu Regional Development Bureau
- Ministry of the Environment
- Ministry of Defense
- Kumamoto District Court
- Branches (Tamana, Yamaga, Aso, Yatsushiro, Hitoyoshi, Amakusa)
- Summary court(Kumamoto, Tamana, Yamaga, Aso, Yatsushiro, Hitoyoshi, Amakusa, Uki, Arao, Takamori, Mifune, Minamata, Ushibuka)
- Kumamoto Family Court
- Branches (Tamana, Yamaga, Aso, Yatsushiro, Hitoyoshi, Amakusa, Takamori, Mifune, Minamata, Ushibuka)
Economic and industrial
Agricultural output (2008(20)) is 7th in Japan (3rd in Kyushu). For each itemProductionLooking atTomato-Straw grass(Most grass production is not done outside Kumamoto Prefecture)Leaf tobacco-Yadone Kasumi-watermelonIs the first place in Japan,Chestnut-eggplant-Ginger-Eustoma-oliveIs the first place in Japan,strawberry-melonIs the third place in the whole country.According to the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries statistics, Kumamoto Prefecture has the top 3 major agricultural and livestock products in Japan (based on output).Raw milk-Beef cattle·strawberry·Tangerine・ Five tomatoes are in the top five.other,Decopon-bitter summer orangeIs a specialty.In the Kikuchi and Aso areasLivestockIs thriving.
Since the modern era, the manufacturing industry has not developed anything remarkable, and the ratio of the primary industry and the tertiary industry was high, but now it is actively attracting companies in the high-tech industry and transportation machinery.Recently, we are also focusing on the promotion of solar cell related industries.[Source required].
Major companies with base offices in the prefecture
Major companies with headquarters in the prefecture
- Carino(Kumamoto City)
- 21st Century Group(Kumamoto City)
- Nakazono chemistry(Kumamoto City)
- Kyushu transportation(Kumamoto City)
- Hoshiyama store (Kumamoto city)
Life and transportation
- Kumamoto City Fire Department
- Yamaga City Fire Department
- Hitoyoshishita Kuma Fire Fighting Association Fire Department
- Kamimashiki Fire Department Fire Department Headquarters
- Upper Kuma firefighting association firefighting headquarters
- Yatsushiro wide area administrative office fire department
- Aso Wide Area Administrative Office Union Fire Department
- Ariake Wide Area Administrative Office Fire Department
- Minamata Ashikita Wide Area Administrative Office Union Fire Department
- Uki Wide Area Fire Department
- Kikuchi Wide Area Fire Department
- Amakusa Wide Area Fire Department
Railways that carry passengers.
Route buses are available in the Kumamoto metropolitan areaKyushu Sanko Bus(Sanko)Kumamoto Electric Railway(Dentetsu)Kumamoto bus(Red bus)Kumamoto city bus4 operators in (city) are operating, but except in metropolitan areasSanko BusCovers most areas.Express BusThere is also a long-distance route via ordinary roads. Route network of Chuo-ku, Kumamoto cityKumamoto Sakuramachi Bus TerminalThe terminal extends to all directions.
- General national road
National Route 3-National Route 57-National Route 208-National Route 212-National Route 218-National Route 219-National Route 265-National Route 266-National Route 267-National Route 268-National Route 324-National Route 325-National Route 387-National Route 388-National Route 389-National Route 442-National Route 443-National Route 445-National Route 501-National Route 503
- Prefectural road
- Important port : Kumamoto Port-Yatsushiro Port-Triangular port
- Passenger route
- Kumamoto Port~Hondo Port(Amakusa):Kumamoto Ferries(2009(21)3/31Abolished to)
- Shimabara Port-Kumamoto Port:Kyushu Merchant Shipping・Kumamoto Ferry
- Shimabara Port-Triangular Port:Triangle Shimabara Ferry(2006(18)8/29Abolished to)
- Tahira Port (Nagasaki PrefectureUnzen CityKunimi Town)Nagasu Port : Ariake Ferry
- Mogi Port (Nagasaki)-Tomioka Port (Reikita Town):Yasuda Sangyo Kisen
- Kuchinotsu Port~Oniike Port(AmakusaGowa Town):Shimatetsu Ferry
- Yatsushiro Port-Matsushima Port (Kamiamakusa): (2013(25)4/1Pause)
- Kuranomoto Port (Kagoshima PrefectureNagashima)-Ushibuka Port (Amakusa):Sanwa Ferry
- Moroura Port (Kagoshima PrefectureNagashima) ~Nakata Port(AmakusaShinwa Town):Tencho Ferry
- Freight route
Medical and welfare
- Kyushu Lutheran College(Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City)
- Kumamoto Gakuen University(Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City)
- Sojo University(Kumamoto CityNishi-ward）
- Shokei University(Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City)
- Kumamoto Health Science University(Kumamoto CityKita）
- Kyushu University of Nursing and Welfare(Tamana City）
- Heisei College of Music(Kamishijo-gunMifune-machi）
- Tokai University --Kumamoto Campus (Higashi-ku, Kumamoto City), Aso Campus (Aso-gunMinamiaso village）
- Open University --Kumamoto Learning Center (Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City)
- Other educational institutions
- Agricultural college
- Kumamoto Prefectural Agricultural College(Koshi City)
- Local newspaper
- Kumamoto Daily Newspaper(Morning newspaperSingle paper)
- Nikkan Hitoyoshi Shimbun(Evening paperSingle paper)
- Ariake Shimpo
- Block paper
- National newspaper
*The Sankei Shimbun2009(21)9/30Until attachedSankei Shimbun Osaka Head OfficeThe issue was consigned to sell the early edition (6th edition) with a deadline of 18:6 pm (XNUMX:XNUMX) (consignment from the Nishinihon Shimbun store), but the same year10/1ThanSankei Shimbun Western HeadquartersIt sells "Sankei Shimbun Kyushu-Yamaguchi Special Edition" published by (former Kyushu-Yamaguchi Headquarters) (consigned by Mainichi Shimbun dealer).
The master station of digital TV isMt. KinpusanIt is located in
- NHK Kumamoto Broadcasting Station Digital TV broadcasting NHK synthesis: 1ch, NHK E-tele (education): 2ch
- Kumamoto Broadcasting(RKK TV) (JNNSeries) 3ch
- TV Kumamoto(TKU TV Kumamoto) (FNS-FNNSeries) 8ch
- Kumamoto citizen TV(KKT Kumamoto Kenmin Television) (NNS-NNNSeries) 4ch
- Kumamoto Asahi Broadcasting(KAB) (ANNSeries) 5ch
The master station of FM radio and the main relay station of FM complementary broadcasting of RKK radio are also located in Mt. Kinpusan as above.
- NHK Kumamoto Broadcasting Station (Radio No. 1-Radio No. 2-FM）
- Kumamoto Broadcasting(RKK Radio) 1197kHz / 91.4MHz (JRN-NRNseries)
- FM Kumamoto(FMK) 77.4MHz (JFNseries)
- Kumamoto City FM(FM791) 79.1 MHz
- FM guy(Nickname: Kappa FM) 76.5 MHz
- FM small country(Nickname: Green Pocket) 76.5 MHz
- Amakusa Cable Network(Honeybee Radio) 88.8 MHz
※in the pastFM Tamana(Community broadcasting station) also existed,2006(18) Closed in April.It is also located in Omuta City, Fukuoka Prefecture.Ariake Netkomu(FM Tanto) also includes Arao City in the broadcast target area.
Cable tv station
- Cable TV station in Kumamoto(reference)
DialectKumamoto dialect(Including,, etc.) is spoken.
- local cuisine
- Amakusa ceramics(Ceramics, 2003)
- Higo inlay(Metalwork, 2003)
- (Paper products, 2013)
- Traditional crafts
- Roasso Kumamoto(J League/サ ッ カ ー）
- Kumamoto Volters(B League/basketball）
- Kumamoto Renaissance Football Club(Q League/Women's football）
- Forest Leaves Kumamoto(V League/Women's volleyball）
- Fire Country Salamanders(CAL/baseball）
Sightseeing spots / festivals / special events
- Kuma River descent
- Fujisaki Hachihinomiya fall season festival
- Greenland(Former Mitsui Greenland)
- Yamaga Lantern Festival
In addition, there are many hot spring resorts throughout the prefecture. There are abundant spring water sources at more than 1000 places in the prefecture[Source required].
- Kumamoto Art Police
- Kumamoto Prefecture1988An architectural culture project that has been underway since 63.Tadao Ando,Shoei leaf,Jun Aoki,Toyo Ito,Yamamoto Riken,Kazuyo Sejima,Renzo PianoBuildings and structures by a number of well-known architects, etc. in 67 locations in the prefecture (2008It is being built (as of March 20).
- Kumamoto Open Air Theater(Aspector)
- The world's best caldera villageMinamiaso villageOne of the largest outdoor concert venues in the world. Admission is free when no paid events are held. You can use it for a picnic, BBQ, camping, PV shooting, etc. There is also an outdoor wedding ceremony while watching the five peaks of Aso.
- Official character of the prefecture
The sister (friendship) exchange areas are as follows.
Works set in Kumamoto Prefecture
- ^ Ariake Sea is sandwiched between them.
- ^ Kazuko Itagusu "Formation of the Country of Fire" Jusaburo Matsumoto, Kazuko Itagusu, Keiichi Kudo, Takaaki Inoi "History of Kumamoto" Yamakawa Publishing Co., Ltd. 1999 p.
- ^ Kazuo Yawata, author of "47 prefectures encyclopedia" author
- ^ Koshi Shimokawa, "Environmental History Chronology, Meiji and Taisho Edition (1868-1926)", p. 314, published by Kawade Shobo Shinsha, November 2003, 11 National bibliographic number:20522067
- ^ "Mr. Eiichiro Oda is the XNUMXth Kumamoto Prefecture Honor Award, the first manga artist". Kumamoto Daily Newspaper (September 2018, 4). 2018/4/5Browse.[Broken link]
- ^ kuni_kikan_ichiran.pdf: List of administrative agencies in Kumamoto prefecture (as of July 24, XNUMX)
- ^ "Location of court in jurisdiction”. Court. 2020/7/22Browse.
- ^ Summary of 27 Kumamoto prefectural economic calculation
- ^ World Economic Outlook Database
- Kumamoto Prefectural Office
- Kumamoto Prefectural Assembly
- Kumamoto Prefectural Board of Education
- History of Kumamoto
- List of people from Kumamoto
- List of cultural assets designated by Kumamoto
- Kumamoto Prefecture's natural scenic spots
- Higo Mokkosu
- Higo Zui
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Nagomi Travels Kumamoto -Kumamoto Prefectural Tourism Federation
- Wiki travelIsKumamotoThere is a travel guide about.
- Record photo
- Kumahi Photo Library -Kumamoto Nichinichi Shimbun
|Changes in administrative districts|
1871 - (Kumamoto → Shirakawa → Kumamoto)