Photo KM Biologics Headquarters = Kita-ku, Kumamoto
KM bio inactivated vaccine, side reaction "similar to influenza" efficacy and safety confirmation and the company's pediatric use XNUMX ...
If you write the contents roughly
Toshiaki Nagasato, president of KM Bio, said, "We would like to obtain approval at an early stage and produce vaccines that can handle mutant strains such as Omicron strains."
Meiji Group's KM Biologics (Kumamoto City) and Meiji Seika Pharma (Tokyo) are under development on the 6th ... → Continue reading
Kumamoto Daily Newspaper
The Kumamoto Nichinichi Shimbun is a local newspaper in Kumamoto. Full of information about Kumamoto such as news and sports.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|In this itemColorWe are dealing with.Colors may not be displayed properly depending on the viewing environment. ((Template: Color)|
SARS Coronavirus 2-Omicron Strain(Thirds Coronavirus Two Omicron Turnip,English: SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant,alias: Lineage B.1.1.529) IsNew coronavirus infection Cause of (COVID-19)ウ イ ル スKnown asSARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)Mutant strainIs..The first known case is2021March 11Republic of South AfricaからwhoFirst reported to (WHO).
The Omicron strain has many mutations, some of which areNew oneIs, Some mutations are most common at the time of discovery of the Omicron strainvaccineWas using for the targetSpike proteinAffects.Depending on the level of this mutationInfectious,Antigenic escape,Vaccine resistanceConcerns have surfaced.As a result, the Omicron strain was designated as a variant of concern in a short period of time, and some countries introduced a travel ban targeting some African countries such as South Africa in order to delay the spread of the infection. rice field.
Omicron strains from the end of the same year2022Until then, it was the mainstream stockDelta stockHas become the mainstream stock in the world by replacing.In addition, sub-strains such as BA.2, BA.4, and BA.5 have also emerged, replacing existing strains and causing epidemics frequently ().#SublineSee also).
August 2021, 11,WHOThe Technical Advisory Group on the evolution of SARS-CoV-2 inDeclared B.1.1.529 as a Variant of ConcernGreek script OfOmicron (ο: Omicron)Specified as..previousMu strain(μ: Mu) Is the next Greek letterNew (ν: Nu)とXi / Xi (ξ: Xi)Was to be skipped, but the reason is NewEnglishof"New"When, Xi in English notation of Xi / Xi is commonChinese surnameBecause it is easy to confuse with..Especially when it comes to flying Xi / XiChugokuGeneral Secretary of the Communist PartyandHead of state OfXi JinpingIt was also pointed out that (Xi Jinping) may have avoided duplication with the surname."We did not use xi because it is a common surname," WHO explained. "We follow a disease nomenclature that prevents attacks on specific cultures, societies, nations, regions, ethnic groups, and occupations." doing[Note 1].
There are numerous mutations in the Omicron strain, and scientists are concerned about some mutations... 32 mutations were generated by infectionantibodyAnd many that are widely administeredvaccineMainantigenAffects peaplomers, which are the targets of.Many of these mutations have not been observed in other strains...There are 30 mutant strainsamino acid縺 螟 螟 Fang 縺 迚 ｹ 蠕 ｴ 倥 ￠ 賨 賨 车㸺 㸺 3 縺, 縺 蟆 蟆 & 縺谺 螟 AAnd there is one small insert.Fifteen of them are receptor binding domains (RBDs)[Note 2](residue319-541).Many changes and deletions have also been made in other genomic regions.Of note is that it increases the infectivity of SARS-CoV-2.FoorinCutting siteIs to have three mutations in..The mutations in the genomic region are:.
|A67V, Δ69-70, T95I, G142D, Δ143-145, Δ211, L212I, ins214EPE, G339D, S371L, S373P, S375F, K417N, N440K, G446S, S477N, T478K, E484A, Q493R, G496S, Q498R, N501Y, Y505H T547K, D614G, H655Y, N679K, P681H, N764K, D796Y, N856K, Q954H, N969K, L981F||Changes in half of 30 (15) are located in the receptor binding domain (residues 319–541)[Source required]|
|D3G, Q19E, A63T|
|P13L, Δ31-33, R203K, G204R|
|Source: EDCD Threat Assessment Brief CoVariants|
As a sub-strain of Omicron strain, as of July 2022BA.1 / B.1.1.529.1,BA.2 / B.1.1.529.2,BA.3 / B.1.1.529.3,BA.4 / B.1.1.529.4,BA.5 / B.1.1.529.5and so on..They share many mutations, but their content is significantly different.
BA.1 and BA.2 share 32 mutations, but 28 differences..This suggests that, unlike some other major mutants, BA.2 needs to have its own name based on the Greek alphabet... BA.2 became popular all over the world from March to May 2022.
VOC system monitored by WHO (VOC-LUM)[Note 3]) Of "Omicron strain substrain under surveillance(Omicron subvariants under monitoring), out of BA.2022 strains as of July 7BA.2.12.1とBA.2.75(BA.2 subtype), and moreBA.4,BA.5Is specified.
BA.2.12.1 in December 2021AmericaDetected by, Has L452Q mutation, etc... Since mid-March 2022, the countryNew York Stateな どEast coastPopular, The whole country until around JuneLatin AmericaIt has become the mainstream system in some countries of.
Both BA.4 and BA.5 were detected in South Africa in January 2022., Although many mutations are common to the BA.2 lineage, there is a 69/70 deletion in the peplomer.Delta stockWas also seen inL452RHave mutations etc...Of these, the BA.5 system has been available since June of the same year.EuropeAnd America,AsiaInfection is spreading all over the world, May replace other strains and become mainstream.
On the other hand, BA.2.75 (commonly known asCentaur) In July 2022IndiaDetected by, L452 and Q493R are not mutated, but have more mutations in peplomer compared to the original BA.2...For this reason, it has been pointed out that it may be easier to bind to cells, and it was formed by vaccination and past infections.Neutralizing antibodyThere is concern about the spread of infection due to escape from.
Recombinant with Delta strain (generated by mixing genes)XDandXFHas been discovered, "DeltacronIt is also called.Also, a recombinant of BA.1 and BA.2.XEHas also been discovered..These may have both characteristics, but as of March 2022, details such as infectivity, severity, and vaccine efficacy have not been clarified..
WHOConcerns the possibility that numerous mutations may weaken the immunity of previously infected or vaccinated people.It is also possible that immunity does not work effectively on Omicron strains compared to previous mutant strains.The effect of the mutation, if any, remains unclear as of the end of November 2021. WHO is especially in countries with low vaccination ratesMedical collapseWarns that it may happen.Mortality and morbidity can be extremely high where vaccination rates are low. WHO in all countriesCOVID-19 vaccineEncouraging inoculation rates to increase.
- "The most likely result is a slowdown rather than a complete loss of immunity. The virus is all on its surface.EpitopeThere is no possibility of losing.Because if that happens, the peplomer will no longer function.Therefore, antibodies and antibodies made against previous versions of the virus or against vaccinesT cellsSome of the clones may be ineffective, while the rest remain effective.Half, two-thirds, or otherwise of the immune response may be ineffective, and if half remain, more booster is better. "
At least the onset prevention effect has decreased over time after inoculation compared to the conventional mutant strains...As of July 2022, due to concerns about further epidemics in the futurePfizer,ModernaDevelopment and testing of vaccines for Omicron strains are underway, and inoculation in Europe and the United States is being considered after the fall of the same year..
Many mutations in peplomer are also present in other variant of concern, with increased infectivity.Antigenic escapeIs related to.According to the computational modelCellular immunityIt is suggested that there is a possibility of escaping.. July 2021, 11,EcdcIs in recoveryserumAnd as an assessment of the neutralizing capacity of the vaccine is urgently needed to assess the potential for antigenic escape, it is expected that these data will be available within 2-3 weeks..
April 2021.NowIt is unclear to what extent the Omicron strain will spread to people with high levels of immunity.It is also unclear whether the Omicron strain causes mild or more severe COVID-19.According to pharmaceutical companies, vaccines can be renewed to fight new mutants in about 100 days if needed.
National Institute for Communicative Diseases, South Africa (en: National Institute for Communicable Diseases) Expert Anne von Gottberg believes that immunity conferred by a previous mutant strain does not provide protection from the Omicron strain..
Signs and symptoms
Symptoms specific to the mutant strain have not yet been associated and, like other mutant strains, some infected individuals are asymptomatic..
Chairman'sSaid that the first person to encounter this mutant was a patient with fatigue and pain, but no coughing, odor or taste changes..
"It is encouraging to see doctors reporting that South Africa has a younger average age and that the Omicron strain causes mild symptoms without increasing hospitalization. However, the variant strain infection causes COVID-19. On the other hand, we need to see what happens when we move to the most vulnerable group of senior citizens. "..However, the WHO said in an update on the mutant strain, although it was not possible to determine whether it was due to a particular mutant strain, "preliminary data suggest that hospitalization rates are increasing in South Africa." rice field.
CurrentPCR testCan detect Omicron strains.Some laboratories have shown that widely used PCR tests do not detect one of the three target genes (“S gene target failure”).. But,Alpha strainSimilarly, partial detection also functions as a marker for mutant strains.. for that reason,Is unaffected in most cases.
WHO, like other mutants, recommends adequate ventilation in closed spaces, avoiding congestion and close contact, wearing appropriate masks, washing hands frequently and being vaccinated. ing.
WHO called on countries to do the following:.
- Strengthen monitoring and sequencing efforts to better understand the widespread SARS-CoV-2 mutants
- Metadata associated with the complete genomic sequence,GISAIDSending to a public database such as
- To report to WHO the first case / cluster associated with a viral infection of concern through this mechanism.
- Understand the potential impact of viruses of concern on the epidemiology, severity, effectiveness of public health and social measures, diagnostic methods, immune responses, antibody neutralization, or other related characteristics of COVID-19. Conduct field surveys and laboratory evaluations in collaboration with the international community where capacity exists to deepen
August 2021, 11,BiontechIs the currentvaccineHe said he would know in two weeks if he was effective against the mutants and if needed updated vaccines could be shipped in 100 days.Moderna,Johnson & Johnson,AstraZenecaAlso is studying the effect of mutant strains on vaccine efficacy.. Same day,NovavaxAnnounced that it is developing an updated vaccine for the Omicron strain, which is expected to be ready for testing and production within a few weeks and will require two doses... Aug. 11,ShinobuSaid that inactivated vaccines against mutant strains could be mass-produced rapidly, and that they were monitoring studies and collecting samples of mutant strains to determine if new vaccines were needed..Gamalaya InstituteIt is,Sputnik LightIs effective against variant strains,Sputnik VStarted adaptation and said the modified version could be ready for mass production in 45 days.
On November 11, WHO said that even vaccinated people are expected to be infected, albeit in small numbers and in predictable proportions... Same day,Pfizer OfChief executive officer(CEO)Albert BourlaPfizerRNA virusOf antiviral drugsAbout the development ofFDA OfEmergency use permissionThe company believes that it is possible to treat Omicron strains.[Citation needed medicine].MerckとRidgebackIs an RNA virus antiviral drug for the treatment of infections caused by the Omicron strain.MolnupiravirIs being evaluated.
November 11th, CEO of ModernaWarned that the effect and immunity of existing vaccines against conventional strains is much weaker, and it will take several months to manufacture a vaccine specialized for Omicron strains.United KingdomEconomic newspaperFinancial TimesIssued in an interview with.
Monoclonal antibodySimilar studies and studies have been conducted in connection with (moAb) treatment.vitroPreclinical data on pseudoviral data from the highly conservedEpitopeIt has been shown that some moAbs designed to use the Omicron strain retain neutralizing activity against major mutations in the substitution of the Omicron strain..
The number of cases of Omicron strains is throughout South Africa, mainlyGautengIs increasing in..Some evidence indicates that Omicron strains have an increased risk of reinfection.Studies are underway to assess infectivity, mortality, and other factors.Evidence of the effects of this mutant and vaccine efficacy is under investigation.
Delta stockThere is still great uncertainty about the infectivity compared to, but the guess is 100%.From 500%May increase (2 to 6 times).When the mutant strain was identified, the number of cases was small but increasing in the country.Is the Omicron strain itself more contagious than the Delta mutant strain, or is there an obvious rapid infection?It is not yet clear whether it is due to other factors such as.
The mutant strain is estimated to have emerged in September or October 2021...The country was thought to be relatively COVID-19 absent by testing, vaccination, recovery, etc., but has already affected a significant proportion of aircraft passengers from the country since the first single case. It looks like it is a concern.This shows that the absolute growth is large.However, it is possible that it had changed to its current form as early as 2020..
The likelihood of detecting cases varies significantly, especially depending on the country's sequencing rate (about 50% in the country with the highest sequencing rate, compared to 19 for all COVID-0.05 cases in the country with the lowest sequencing rate). Less than% are sequenced).South Africa, for example, sequences significantly more samples than most other countries on the African continent, albeit at a much lower rate than most Western countries..
|Country / territory||Number of infected persons confirmed as of December 2021, 12 (GISAID）||Number of infected persons confirmed as of December 12 (other sources)||Suspicious number of cases|
|United Kingdom||5,000||14,909||200,000 53,881|
|Palestine Autonomous Region||-||3||-|
|Republic of China||-||3||-|
|ネ パ ー ル||2||2||-|
|レ ユ ニ オ ン||7||2||-|
|プ エ ル ト リ コ||3||1||-|
|United Arab Emirates||-||1||-|
|Global total (91 countries and territories)||8,886||29,688||> 200,000|
Number of reported cases
On November 2021, 11, South Africa first reported the Omicron strain to WHO.The first known sample was reportedly collected from Botswana on November 2021, 11...Later detected in South Africa, One infected personHong KongWas traveling to. further,IsraelThen,MalawiOne traveler returning from, Two people who returned from South Africa,Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euOne infected person who returned from Japan was identified.One case confirmed in Belgium before November 1thEgyptMay have been infected with.
All four early cases reported by Botswana occurred in individuals who had completed vaccination.All three early cases and one suspicious case reported by Israel occurred in individuals who had completed vaccination...Vaccination was completed in one of the suspicious cases in Germany.
On November 11, two cases were detected in the United Kingdom, two cases in Munich, Germany, and one case in Milan, Italy.. NetherlandsInsurance MinisterAmsterdam Schiphol AirportOf the 2 passengers on two flights from South Africa (taking off shortly before banning travel from South Africa) arriving in, 600 had a positive COVID-61 test, after which 19 had Omicron strains. Turned out to be..Entry into the Netherlands generally requires vaccination, PCR testing, and recovery from infection. One was an airplane from Johannesburg, Gauteng, where Omicron stocks dominate.Due to new restrictions, two passengers were inspected and quarantined..
XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Australia OfSydneyTwo cases were detected in. Both from South AfricaDoha International AirportI had arrived in Sydney the day before via. The two were completely vaccinated but were in quarantine.Twelve other travelers from the country were also in quarantine for 2 days, but about 12 other passengers and crew on the plane were instructed to quarantine..DenmarkTwo travelers from South Africa who arrived in Tokyo tested positive for COVID-2.Then, on November 19, it was confirmed that he was infected with the Omicron strain... Same day,AustriaAlso confirmed the first Omicron strain..In the Czech RepublicNamibiaA case of Omicron strain was reported by a traveler who spent time in..Canada tooEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euReported two first cases of Omicron strain from travelers from, which became the first reported case of Omicron strain in North America..
November 11th, AustraliaDarwin in the Northern TerritoryPositive cases were recorded in.Infected on November 11th in South AfricaJohannesburgRepatriated from Darwin, where he was taken to a quarantine facility where a positive test was recorded...Two more people who traveled from southern Africa to Singapore via Singapore were also positive...Portugal reported cases of 13 Omicron strains, all of which were members of the football club..Sweden also confirmed the first case on November 11.SpainWas the first case of a traveler from South Africa
Positive cases were recorded in Sydney, Australia, on November 11, from a person who was acting locally after visiting southern Africa before arriving in Sydney before travel restrictions..
Driven by travel-related stocks on November 2021, 11 due to concerns about the potential economic impact of Omicron stocksDow average stock priceIt led to a decline in the global market, including the worst decline in 2021.Brent crude oilとWest Texas IntermediatePrices fell 10% and 11.7%, respectively.
CryptocurrencyThe market has also fallen.South African randAlso recorded the lowest ever in 2021U.S. dollarTraded over 16 rand against, losing 11% of its value as of November.
On November 2021, 11, WHO advised countries not to impose new travel restrictions and recommended a "risk-based and scientific" approach to travel measures... Same day,European Center for Disease Control and PreventionAs a result of modeling, the (ECDC) reported that a strict travel ban could delay the impact of mutant strains on European countries by two weeks, and countries could take action... On the same day after the announcement of WHO, several countries announced a ban on travel from South Africa, depending on the identification of the mutant strain.Of these, the United States banned travel from eight African countries,In particular, we did not ban travel from European countries, Israel, Canada and Australia where cases were also detected.For other countries that have banned travel from South Africa,Japan,Canada,EU,Israel,Australia,United Kingdom,SingaporeThere is.. BrazilRecommended travel restrictions on new mutants.Has issued a state of emergency ahead of the potential spike in Omicron strains, even though no Omicron strains have been detected in either the state or the United States... On 11 November, Switzerland introduced mandatory inspection and quarantine for all visitors arriving from countries where the mutant was detected, including the original Belgium and Israel..
In response to this reaction, South Africa OfDefended the country's response to a pandemic and said the travel ban violates the WHO's "norms and standards."..The ban on travel is likely to have a significant impact on the country's economy and could hide the discovery of new variant of concern in other countries.Low vaccination rates in developing countries create opportunities for new variants to emerge, and these countries are struggling to acquire intellectual property rights to develop and produce vaccines...At the same time, in the countryVaccine evasionAnd indifference has delayed vaccination, and as of November 2021, only 11% of the population has been fully vaccinated..
On November 11, WHO needs to prepare for this variant by accelerating vaccination of high-priority groups and strengthening the healthcare system, with very high global risks and serious consequences. I warned each country that there is. WHOTedros AdanomThe Executive Secretary described world affairs as dangerous and volatile, and the current system prevents countries from warning other countries of the inevitable landing threats, so a new pandemic handling. Asked for an agreement. CEPI CEO Richard Hatchet said the mutant meets the prediction that transmission of the virus in low-vaccinated areas will accelerate evolution..
In preparation for the Omicron strain reaching the United StatesJoe BidenThe president said the mutant was "a cause of concern, not a panic," and the government was ready for the mutant and repeatedly controlled it.The president also said that a large blockade similar to that of 2020, near the beginning of the pandemic, is "not an option for now.".
Travel restrictions in each country
Since November 2021, 11, which was designated as a Variant of Concern (VOC) by WHO, travel restrictions have been placed in each country.
- Member countriesRepublic of South Africaとボツワナ,Eswatini,Lesotho,Mozambique,Namibia,ZimbabweAgreed to limit travel from 7 countries.
- Mandated quarantine for travelers from six countries: South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Lesotho and Eswatini from 11:26 pm on November 12.
- By January 11Belgium, Netherlands,Czech Republic,United Kingdom,DenmarkWe are asking immigrants to quarantine themselves for 10 days, even if they are vaccinated. From 30thPortugalTo add.
- From November 11, South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique,Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euRestrict travel from eight countries, excluding American citizens and residents.
- Announced that it will restrict travel from nine countries, including South Africa and Zimbabwe.Returned Australians will be quarantined for 9 days.
- From midnight on November 11, the government will take measures to quarantine six countries, South Africa, Eswatini, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Botswana, and Lesotho, for 27 days after entering the country in a state-designated accommodation facility... 27th afternoon, Mozambique, Malawi,ZambiaAnnounced that it will cover 9 countries including.
- On the afternoon of November 11th, it was announced that foreigners would be banned from entering the world from midnight on the 29th.In addition, 30-day quarantine is required for Japanese return from countries where Omicron strains have been confirmed..
- On November 11, entry from South Africa, Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia and Zimbabwe was immediately suspended.Even if you have stayed for the past two weeks, you are prohibited from entering the country..
- November 11, in a country subject to immigration banAustria, Czech,Hungary,Netherlands,Switzerland,Belgium,ItalyAdded 7 European countries. No entry until December 12th.
- Quarantine from Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, Zimbabwe for 11 days and returnees from South Africa for 27 days after 11:59 pm on 10 November.
- Eight African countries were obliged to quarantine their own citizens entering from the target countries for 8 days from midnight on the 28th, and foreigners from the target countries were prohibited from entering the country..
- After midnight on November 11, people with a history of staying in South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswanity, Mozambique, and Malawi will be banned from boarding commercial aircraft to Macau within the last 28 days, and measures will be taken at the water's edge. Strengthened.
- Hong Kong
- On November 11, it announced the tightening of immigration restrictions and banned foreigners from eight countries in Southern Africa.Hong Kongers will spend the first 26 days in quarantine in a government facility and another 8 days in a quarantine hotel.
- South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Mozambique, Eswatini, from November 11th in the last 29 days,Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euTravelers who have stayed in Indonesia will be banned from entering the country, and Indonesian citizens will be quarantined in designated facilities for 14 days.Extend the quarantine period from 3 days to 7 days for all other travelers.
- From December, entry from eight countries including South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique and Malawi will be restricted..
- Announced that all foreigners will be banned from entering the country after midnight on November 11th..
- Banned entry from South Africa, Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia and Zimbabwe.
- Tourists from seven African countries are banned from entering the countryDubai International AirportAlso limit transfers through
- On November 11, a measure was promulgated to ban foreign travelers departing from or passing through South Africa, Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Namibia and Zimbabwe from boarding international flights to Brazil within 27 days prior to boarding..
- 9 days - SARS coronavirus 2The first sample of the new mutant strain "Strain B.1.1.529" ボツワナCollected in.
- 24 days - Republic of South Africaからwho The mutant strain "Strain B.1.1.529" was first reported to (WHO)..
- 25th-as of 25th Republic of South Africa, Hong Kong, ボツワナConfirmed infected person of mutant strain "Strain B.1.1.529" in.
- 26 days - IsraelConfirmed the infected person of the mutant strain for the first time in.. WHO has released the mutant strain "Strain B.1.1.529"Omicron strain],Variant of concernSpecified to.
- 27 days - Belgium, Germany, United Kingdom, ItalyConfirmed the first infected person of Omicron strain in NetherlandsInfection with the new coronavirus has been confirmed in 61 passengers on flights departing from South Africa, and it is highly likely that infection with the Omicron strain will be found..
- 28 days - NetherlandsOf the 61 new coronavirus-infected passengers on flights from South Africa, 13 were confirmed to be infected with the Omicron strain for the first time. Australia, Denmark, CanadaConfirmed the infected person of Omicron strain for the first time in. Japanso,NamibiaA male who returned from Japan was confirmed to be positive for the new coronavirus on the night of the 1th, confirming whether it is an Omicron strain..
- 29 days - G7Health Ministers Emergency Meeting Held. United Kingdom OfEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euInfected with Omicron strain, which has never traveled to the southern part of Africa, has already been confirmed.Community infectionIs pointed out that. Portugal, Czech Republic, Austria, Sweden, SpainConfirmed infection of Omicron strain in.
- 30 days - Japan OfFumio KishidaPrime MinisterAs announced on November 11, the day before, Omicron strains, such as those in South Africa, have been confirmed for immigration procedures for unnecessary and urgent purposes such as tourism for foreigners.African continentIn principle, it will be banned at midnight (Japan time) on the same day for all countries and regions around the world, including the nine countries ofJapaneseRegarding the waiting and quarantine measures for returnees for a certain period of time, he said, "If you return from 9 countries / regions including 14 countries where Omicron strains have been confirmed, strict quarantine measures will be taken."The Government of Japan has announced that short-term entry for business purposes11/8In addition to shortening the waiting period to 3 days, international students and technical intern trainees were also allowed to enter the country with conditions in principle..
- Same day- JapanInfection of the Omicron strain is confirmed for the first time in.The infected returned from the Republic of Namibia on November 11,Narita International AirportA man in his thirties who arrived at.His immigration test confirmed a positive reaction for the new coronavirus, which was later analyzed in detail and found to be omicron..Shigeyuki GotoMinister of Health, Labour and WelfareWas reported by a reporter on the same day, and the infected person was from Namibia.DiplomatRevealed.
- 16 days - Mainichi NewspapersBut outside the airport quarantine facility JapanIt was reported that the first Omicron community-acquired person was confirmed in Tokyo.Hirokazu MatsunoChief Cabinet Secretary"I don't think there was a community-acquired infection," he explained at a press conference.After that, the Mainichi Shimbun allegedly canceled this article, reexamined the content of the article, and reposted the article..
- Late- ChugokuXi'an CityLockdown (city blockage) is carried out at.Ordered the citizens to forbid unnecessary and unurgent going out except for the purchase of daily necessities and groceries by the minimum number of people..
- 3 days - ChugokuHenan ProvinceIn addition to implementing lockdowns and prohibiting all citizens from going out unnecessarily and driving automobiles including public transportation such as fixed-route buses and taxis, in principle, the school will also carry out lockdowns.・ Issued an order to close restaurants, etc..
- Early --On the video posting site, ChugokuIgnoring the ban on going out in principle due to the lockdown of Xi'An City, a large number of citizens, including a man who tried to cross the river to escape from the city, and citizens who tried to go shopping, were in charge of the district. There is a video posted that you can be beaten by others.
- ^ However, "Xi" is not the most common surname in China, which is the 331st in descending order.In addition, there is no font that is pronounced "shi (xi)" other than "Xi" and is used more often as a surname than "Xi"..
- ^ A site that binds to a receptor on the virus side.
- ^ Abbreviation for "VOC lineages under monitoring".
- ^ "Pollinosis, early measures "difficult to distinguish with Omicron"”. Sankei News (February 2022, 2). 2022/2/15Browse.
- ^ "Classification of Omicron (B.1.1.529): SARS-CoV-2 Variant of Concern". World Health Organization (February 2021, 11). As of February 26, 2021originalMore archives.2021/11/26Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g "Tracking SARS-CoV-2 variants" (English). www.who.int. 2022/7/30Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Classification of Omicron (B.1.1.529): SARS-CoV-2 Variant of Concern". World Health Organization (September 2021, 11). 2021/11/26Browse.
- ^ a b c d Parekh, Marcus; Platt, Poppie; Team, Global Health Security; Barnes, Joe (November 2021, 11). “Coronavirus latest news: EU suspends all flights to southern Africa over omicron Covid variant fears” (English). The Telegraph. ISSN 0307 – 1235 2021/11/26Browse.
- ^ a b c Meyer (November 2021, 11). “What's Omicron? Here's what we know and don't know about the new COVID variant that's roiling markets and air travel" (English). Fortune. 2021/11/26Browse.
- ^ Torjesen, Ingrid (2021-11-29). Ovid-19: Omicron may be more transmissible than other variants and partly resistant to existing vaccines, scientists fear (English). BMJ 375: n2943. two:10.1136 / bmj.n2943. ISSN 1756 – 1833. PMID 34845008.
- ^ "Classification of Omicron (B.1.1.529): SARS-CoV-2 Variant of Concern". World Health Organization (September 2021, 11). 2021/11/26Browse.
- ^ Meyer (November 2021, 11). “What's Omicron? Here's what we know and don't know about the new COVID variant that's roiling markets and air travel" (English). Fortune. 2021/11/26Browse.
- ^ Patel, Vimal (November 2021, 11). “How Omicron, the New Covid-19 Variant, Got Its Name” (English). The New York Times. ISSN 0362 – 4331. originalArchived as of October 2021, 11. 2021/11/28Browse.
- ^ "There are several COVID-19 variants you haven't heard of" (English). NewsNation Now (February 2021, 11). As of February 27, 2021originalMore archives.2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ "WHO avoids Greek alphabet Xi and names new Covid variant Omicron. Here's why" (English). Hindustan Times (September 2021, 11). 2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ "Is the name of the new mutant strain a Chinese complexion? … WHO “Xi is a common surname, so I excluded it””. JoongAng Ilbo (July 2021, 11). 2021/11/29Browse.
- ^ a b "Skip "Kusai" and consider Omicron = China? WHO "XI is a common surname", is it true? (Otonanser)”(Japanese). Yahoo! News. 2021/12/12Browse.
- ^ Falcon, Russell (November 2021, 11). “It's'omicron,' not'omnicron': COVID variant's spelling doesn't have two Ns” 2021/12/1Browse.
- ^ Brandt, Joe (November 2021, 11). “Omicron or Omnicron? How To Pronounce the Latest COVID-19 Variant” 2021/12/1Browse.
- ^ Heaney, Katie (December 2021, 12). “What We Know About the Omicron Variant So Far” 2021/12/1Browse.
- ^ “What Do You Need To Know About Omicron? Biden Says Be Concerned But Don't Panic”(July 2021, 11) 2021/12/1Browse.
- ^ a b Hurst, Luke (November 2021, 11). “What we know so far about the B.1.1.529'Omicron' COVID variant causing concern”. Euronews 2021/11/26Browse.
- ^ Cookson, Clive; Barnes, Oliver (November 2021, 11). “What we know about Omicron variant that has sparked global alarm”. Financial Times 2021/11/26Browse.
- ^ a b c d Callaway, Ewen (25 November 2021). “Heavily mutated coronavirus variant puts scientists on alert” (English). Nature. two:10.1038 / d41586-021-03552-w.
- ^ "Receptor binding domain of spike protein of COVID-19 causative virus and human ACE2". Observation Island (September 2020, 4). 2022/1/24Browse.
- ^ Zhang, Liping; Mann, Matthew; Zulfeqhar, Syed; Reynolds, Hayley; Tian, E; Samara, Nadine; Zeldin, Darryl; Tabak, Lawrence (23 November 2021). by O-glycosylation ”. Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the United States of America 118 (47): e2109905118. two:10.1073 / pnas.2109905118. PMID 34732583.
- ^ Zimmer, Carl (November 2021, 11). “New Virus Variant Stokes Concern but Vaccines Still Likely to Work”.New York Times 2021/11/26Browse.
- ^ a b c "(PDF)". ecdc.europa.eu. 2021/11/26Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". ecdc.europa.eu.As of August 2021, 11originalMore archives.2021/11/26Browse.
- ^ "Variant: 21K (Omicrons)". covariants.org. CoVariants (November 2021, 11). As of November 28, 2021originalMore archives.2021/11/28Browse. “Variant 21K (Omicron) appears to have arisen in November 2021, possibly in South Africa.”
- ^ Walls, Alexandra C .; Park, Young-Jun; Tortorici, M. Alejandra; Wall, Abigail; McGuire, Andrew T .; Veesler, David (April 2020). Spike Glycoprotein ”. Cell 181 (2): 281–292.e6. two:10.1016 / j.cell.2020.02.058.
- ^ "Lineage B.1.1.529”.. 2022/7/1Browse.
- ^ a b “What is'stealth Omicron'? The rise of the subvariant is alarming some scientists who say it needs its own Greek letter”. Fortune. (January 2022, 1). originalArchived as of October 2022, 1. 2022/1/23Browse.
- ^ a b c d e Global Coronavirus Mutant Epidemic Status (Updated July 7) - Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Health and Safety (Updated on July 2022, 7), Retrieved on July 12, 2022 <archive.todaybyArchive of the same date>.
- ^ a b Mutant strains of the new coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), which may increase infectivity / transmission and change in antigenicity (16th report) - National Institute of Infectious Diseases (December 2022, 4)
- ^ a b c Mutant strains of the new coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), which may increase infectivity / transmission and change in antigenicity (18th report) --National Institute of Infectious Diseases (July 2022, 7)
- ^ Omicron strain "BA.4" "BA.5" "BA.2.12.1" "Recombinant" Infectivity --NHK (October 2022, 5)
- ^ [Explanation] Derivatives of Omicron strains "BA.4" and "BA.5" How much should we worry about? --BBC News (March 2022, 6)
- ^ a b Strongest infectious power ... First confirmed in Korea of infected person of corona "Centaur" - Han Gyore (July 2022, 7, Japanese)
- ^ a b About the mutant strain BA.2 strain of the new coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2.75) --National Institute of Infectious Diseases (July 2022, 7)
- ^ a b What is known at this time about the new Corona Delta and Omicron recombinant "Deltacron" --Yahoo! News (Kenshi Kenna, October 2022, 3)
- ^ Gregory, Andrew (November 2021, 11). Micron Covid variant poses very high global risk, says WHO. The Guardian (London) 2021/11/29Browse.
- ^ Geddes, Linda (November 2021, 11). “What does appearance of Omicron variant mean for the double-vaccinated?”. The Guardian (London) 2021/11/29Browse.
- ^ What is the effect of vaccination against Omicron strains?Prevention of onset to about 20% in 10 weeks --NHK: Metropolitan Area Navi (January 2022, 1)
- ^ European Medicines Agency announces prospects for approval of vaccines for Omicron strains by the end of September (EU) - JETRO: Business brief (October 2022, 5)
- ^ Booster dose of Omicron-compatible vaccine, likely to boost immunity = European Medicines Agency --Reuters (July 2022, 7)
- ^ New Covid variant: Will new measures against Omicron work? Archived 28 November 2021 at the Wayback Machine. with the BBC
- ^ AFP (February 2021, 12). “S. Africa expert: Previous infection doesn't protect against Omicron, but shots do" (English). www.timesofisrael.com. 2021/12/2Browse.
- ^ a b "Frequently asked questions for the B.1.1.529 mutated SARS-CoV-2 lineage in South Africa". NICD. National Institute for Communicable Diseases (September 2021, 11). 2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ "Covid: Sajid Javid defends'swift action' on Omicron variant". with the BBC. with the BBC (February 2021, 11). As of February 28, 2021originalMore archives.2021/11/28Browse.
- ^ Covid: Third case of Omicron variant detected in the UK Archived 28 November 2021 at the Wayback Machine. with the BBC
- ^ "Update on Omicron" (English). www.who.int. 2021/11/30Browse.
- ^ a b "Classification of Omicron (B.1.1.529): SARS-CoV-2 Variant of Concern". World Health Organization (September 2021, 11). 2021/11/26Browse.
- ^ "Classification of Omicron (B.1.1.529): SARS-CoV-2 Variant of Concern". World Health Organization (September 2021, 11). 2021/11/26Browse.
- ^ a b Nebehay, Stephanie; Winning, Alexander (November 2021, 11). “WHO names new COVID variant omicron, cautions against travel measures”. to Reuters 2021/11/26Browse.
- ^ "Classification of Omicron (B.1.1.529): SARS-CoV-2 Variant of Concern". www.who.int.As of August 2021, 11originalMore archives.2021/11/26Browse.
- ^ 窶 廝 ioN Tech says it could tweak Covid vaccine in 100 days if needed 窶.. The Guardian(July 2021, 11) 2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ “Novavax developing vaccine that targets new COVID-19 variant”. CBS Baltimore Staff(November 2021, 11). originalArchived as of October 2021, 12. 2021/12/4Browse.
- ^ Maddipatla, Manojna; Roy, Mrinalika (November 2021, 11). “Maryland-Based Vaccine Manufacturer Developing COVID-19 Vaccine That Targets Omicron Variant”. to Reuters. originalArchived as of October 2021, 11. 2021/11/30Browse.
- ^ "Sinovac and world's Covid-19 vaccine makers'ready' to produce Omicron jab". South China Morning Post (September 2021, 11). 2021/11/29Browse.
- ^ 窶 彜 putnik V maker: Vaccine could be adapted to fight omicron 窶.. ABC News. Associated Press (Moscow). (November 2021, 11) 2021/11/29Browse.
- ^ “Omicron poses very high global risk, world must prepare -WHO”. to Reuters (Geneva). (August 2021, 11) 2021/11/30Browse.
- ^ Kimball, Spencer (November 2021, 11). “Pfizer CEO confident Covid treatment pill will be effective against omicron variant” (English). CNBC
- ^ Raphael, Therese; Fazeli, Sam (December 2021, 12). “Merck's Covid Drug Will Do for Now, Just in Time for Omicron”. Bloomberg News 2021/12/3Browse.
- ^ Moderna CEO warns Omicron that existing vaccines are weak-reported Tim Smith November 2021, 11 30:14 JST Updated November 24, 2021 11:30 JST(Bloomberg)
- ^ "Update on Omicron". World Health Organization (September 2021, 11). 2021/11/30Browse.
- ^ "Interleukin-19 Receptor Antagonists for Severe Covid-6 Patients | Japanese Abstract | The New England Journal of Medicine (Japan)”(Japanese). www.nejm.jp. 2021/12/4Browse.
- ^ Cathcart, Andrea L. (2021). “The dual function monoclonal antibodies VIR-7831 and VIR-7832 demonstrate potentiate in vitro and in vivo activity against SARS-CoV-2”. bioRxiv preprint. two:10.1101/2021.03.09.434607.
- ^ Tadashi Matsuda (January 2022, 1). “"Kakkonto + Shosaikoto Kakikyo Gypsum" may be useful for Omicron strains!". Nikkei Medical Online. 2022/2/5Browse.
- ^ Sample, Ian (October 2021, 11). “Scientists warn of new Covid variants with high number of mutations”. The Guardian 2021/11/24Browse.
- ^ "COVID-19 Data Explorer". Our World in Data. 2021/11/26Browse.
- ^ "Omicron variant spreads to Europe as UK announces countermeasures" (English). the Guardian (September 2021, 11). 2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ (English) Health Department briefs media about a new so-called super-variant 2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ "New COVID variant possibly 500 percent more infectious than Delta" (English). Newsweek (September 2021, 11). 2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ Callaway, Ewen (25 November 2021). “Heavily mutated coronavirus variant puts scientists on alert” (English). Nature. two:10.1038 / d41586-021-03552-w. PMID 34824381. originalArchived as of 2021-11-26. 2021/11/26Browse..
- ^ Kupferschmidt, Kai (December 2021, 11). “'Patience is crucial': Why we won't know for weeks how dangerous Omicron is”. Science Insider (Science) 2021/11/29Browse.
- ^ "'Patience is crucial': Why we won't know for weeks how dangerous Omicron is" (English). www.science.org. 2021/11/30Browse.
- ^ Vashishtha, Dr Vipin (November 2021, 11). “This Is What We Know So Far About the Omicron Variant" (English). The Wire Science. 2021/11/30Browse.
- ^ "auspice". nextstrain.org. 2021/11/30Browse.
- ^ Berger, Miriam (November 2021, 11). “South Africa, which found the omicron variant first, leads Africa in coronavirus sequencing”. The Washington Post 2021/12/2Browse.
- ^ "Sequencing by country”. GISAID (January 2021, 12). 2021/12/2Browse.
- ^ "Tracking of Variants". GISAID.As of August 2021, 6originalMore archives.2021/12/14Browse. Updated frequently.
- ^ “Omicron variant more resistant to vaccine but causes less severe covid, major South African study concludes” (English). The Washington Post. ISSN 0190 – 8286 2021/12/16Browse"Later information provided by a Discovery Health spokeswoman put the number of total cases at 78,173, of which 19,070 tests were positive during the" omicron period "from Nov. 15 to Dec. 7."
- ^ "COVID-19: UK reports 93,045 daily cases of coronavirus --record high broken for third day in a row" (English). Sky News. 2021/12/17Browse.
- ^ Geddes, Linda (November 2021, 12). “How big is the risk of Omicron in the UK and how do we know?”. The Guardian
- ^ Sample, Ian; Brooks, Libby; Davis, Nicola; Campbell, Denis (December 2021, 12). “UK Omicron infections'could reach 1m a day by end of December'”. The Guardian "government's most senior public health adviser: an estimated 200,000 daily infections on Monday 13 Dec 2021"
- ^ (PDF) Omicron daily overview: 17 December 2021 (Report). UK Health Security Agency. (17 December 2021). P. 1 2021/12/18Browse..
- ^ name.Status på omikron-varianten (B.1.1.529) pr. 17.12.21”[Status of the omicron variant (B.1.1.529) on 17.12.21] (Danish). www.ssi.dk. 2021/12/17Browse.
- ^ "Statistikk over meldte tilfeller av ny virusvariant (omikron)"[Updated statistics report on virus (Omicron variant) cases] (Norwegian). (December 2021, 12). 2021/12/14Browse.
- ^ "Tracking variants of the novel coronavirus in Canada" (English). Coronavirus (September 2021, 2). 2021/12/16Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”(May 2021, 12). 2021/12/17Browse.
- ^ "Understanding the global Omicron threat" (English). Hindustan Times (September 2021, 12). 2021/12/18Browse.
- ^ "Cases of Omicron variants in Australia and the world”. COVID Live (December 2021, 12). 2021/12/18Browse.
- ^ a b "Epidemiological update: Omicron variant of concern (VOC) 窶 data as of 11 December 2021 (12:00)". ecdc.europa.eu. European Center for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) (December 2021, 12). 2021/12/11Browse.
- ^ "Omikronvariant B.1.1.529". National Institute for Public Health and the Environment. 2021/12/15Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h “Omicron in Europe: Where have cases of the new COVID variant been detected?”. euronews.com(November 2021, 12). originalArchived as of October 2021, 12. 2021/12/7Browse.
- ^ 窶 廚 hiffres cl te s et te revolution de la COVID-19 en France et dans le Monde 窶.Santé publique France 2021/12/14Browse.
- ^ “Ómicron: the Ministry of Health confirmed the first case in Argentina”. MRT. (December 2021, 12). originalArchived as of October 2021, 12. 2021/12/6Browse.
- ^ Irungaray, Gabriel (December 2021, 12). “Ómicron: aumentan los contagios en Argentina, mientras la región se ubica como la más vacunada del mundo” (Spanish). 2021/12/15Browse.
- ^ “Hay más de 80 casos possibles de Ómicron en Argentina” (Spanish). (December 2021, 12) 2021/12/13Browse.
- ^ Seok-min, Oh (December 2021, 12). 窶 廸 ew COVID-19 cases below 6,000 for 1st time in 6 days; critical cases remain high 窶.. Yonhap News Agency (Seoul) 2021/12/13Browse"The public health agency has confirmed 24 more omicron cases, raising the total to 114."
- ^ “COVID in Israel: 15 new Omicron cases found, 67 total” (English). The Jerusalem Post(July 2021, 12) 2021/12/13Browse.
- ^ a b "Table 1. Confirmed cases of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron VOC reported by public sources, as of 10 December 2021 (12:00)". ecdc.europa.eu. European Center for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) (December 2021, 12). 2021/12/16Browse.
- ^ "Travel history to XNUMX out of XNUMX people infected with Omicron strain confirmed in Japan ... XNUMX people were negative in quarantine at the time of entry”(Jp). Yomiuri Shimbun. 2021/12/17Browse.
- ^ Meenakshi, Ray (December 2021, 12). “Omicron cases in India at 38; 6 states and 2 Union territories report infections”. (New Delhi) 2021/12/13Browse.
- ^ “Zimbabwe says country has identified 50 cases of Omicron”. to Reuters (Johannesburg). (December 2021, 12). originalArchived as of October 2021, 12. 2021/12/3Browse.
- ^ Staines, Michael (December 2021, 12). “COVID Ireland: 4,141 cases as confirmed Omicron cases reduced to 39”. Newstalk 2021/12/17Browse.
- ^ “Portugal tem 38 casos da variante ómicron. Cuidados intensivos com“ tendência fortemente crescente ””. Public(November 2021, 12). originalArchived as of October 2021, 12. 2021/12/4Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”[Monitoring of red lines for COVID-19] (Portuguese). INSA. National Health Service of Portugal. P. 14 (December 2021, 12). As of December 3, 2021originalMore archives.2021/12/7Browse.
- ^ "Statistik om SARS-CoV-2 virus varianter av särskild betydelse". folkhalsomyndigheten.se(April 2021, 12). 2021/12/13Browse.
- ^ Nahommikuse seisuga on haiglas 274 koroonaviirusega nakatunud patsienti (Estonian). (December 2021, 12) 2021/12/13Browse"Eestis on tuvastatud kokku 26 koroonapositiivset, kelle puhul viitab genotüpisee rimine omikron tüvele, nendest kuus on kinnitatud sekveneerimise käigus ... A total of 26 corona-positive cases have been identified in Estonia, in which case genotyping indicates an omicron strain, six of which have been confirmed during sequencing ..."
- ^ Omicron coronavirus variant in 18 of 19 samples 窶 廸 amibia detects Omicron coronavirus variant in XNUMX of XNUMX samples. to Reuters(November 2021, 12). originalArchived as of October 2021, 12. 2021/12/7Browse.
- ^ “Eighth Omicron case identified”. Hong Kong's Information Services Department(July 2021, 12) 2021/12/14Browse.
- ^ a b c d e “OMICRON VARIANT (B.1.1.529) DATA FROM BNO NEWS / NEWS NODES”. newsnodes.com. (December 2021, 12) 2021/12/13Browse.
- ^ “Covid, Brusaferro (Iss):“ Epidemic curve growing, 11 cases of Omicron in Italy ”. The latest in Calabria”. The messenger(July 2021, 12) 2021/12/8Browse.
- ^ Satie, Anna (December 2021, 12). “São Paulo confirma 5º caso da variante ômicron; total no país vai a 11” (Portuguese). UOL 2021/12/13Browse.
- ^ “Two more Omicron cases confirmed”(November 2021, 12). originalArchived as of October 2021, 12. 2021/12/3Browse.
- ^ “Grunur um fleiri omíkron-smit tengd hinum” (Icelandic). RÚV(November 2021, 12). originalArchived as of October 2021, 12. 2021/12/7Browse.
- ^ “Dept warns Omicron could surge after NY”. Bangkok Post(July 2021, 12) 2021/12/15Browse.
- ^ “Zambia reports more Omicron variant COVID-19 cases”(July 2021, 12) 2021/12/13Browse.
- ^ "Suomessa on todettu yhteensä seitsemän omikronvariantin aiheuttamaa koronatartuntaa --Tiedote --THL"[A total of seven coronary infections caused by self --inflicted variants have been diagnosed in Finland --Release --THL] (Finnish). Terveyden en hyvinvoinnin laitos.As of August 2021, 12originalMore archives.2021/12/5Browse.
- ^ "Over 10,500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Finland last week --News --THL" (English). Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare (THL), Finland. 2021/12/18Browse. “On 15 December 2021, the total number of confirmed cases of the Omicron variant in Finland was 34.”
- ^ "Communicate de presa”[Press Releases] (Romanian). ms.ro. Ministerul Sănătăţii (Health Ministry Romania) (December 2021, 12). 2021/12/13Browse. “So far, 8 cases with the Omicron variant of the SARS-Cov-2 virus have been confirmed in Romania.”
- ^ "MS: اncă două cazuri de infectare cu varianta Omicron au fost confirmate în România" (Romanian). www.digi24.ro. 2021/12/18Browse. “Până în prezent, în România au fost confirmate 13 cazuri cu varianta OMICRON a virusului SARS-Cov-2.”
- ^ "Singapore reports 24 confirmed Omicron cases as at Thursday" (English). www.thesundaily.my. 2021/12/18Browse.
- ^ Adetifa, Dr Ifedayo (December 2021, 12). “Three Additional Cases of Omicron Variant Confirmed". ncdc.gov.ng. Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC). 2021/12/11Browse. “In addition to the three cases announced earlier on 1st December 2021, this brings the total number of confirmed cases of the Omicron variant detected in Nigeria to six (6).”
- ^ News, ABC. “Omicron confirmed in nine African countries, say officials". ABC News.As of August 2021, 12originalMore archives.2021/12/7Browse.
- ^ “Six cases of Omicron variant detected in Turkey --minister”. Reuters. (May 2021, 12) 2021/12/11Browse.
- ^ “Laboratorije Odjeljenja za molekularnu dijagnostiku potvrdile 5 slučajeva infekcije Omicron sojem”. Institut za javno zdravlje Crne Gore. (December 2021, 12) 2021/12/17Browse.
- ^ “First cases of the omicron variant of coronavirus confirmed in Slovenia”. GOV.SI. (December 2021, 12) 2021/12/15Browse.
- ^ Foundation, Thomson Reuters.Cyprus detects first cases of COVID-19 Omicron variant". news.trust.org. 2021/12/10Browse.
- ^ “Kenya syas detects 3 cases of Omicron COVID-19 variant”. Xinhua News Agency. (August 2021, 12) 2021/12/15Browse.
- ^ Reuters (July 2021, 12). “Senegal records first Omicron case in tourist who attended demonstration”. to Reuters. originalArchived as of October 2021, 12. 2021/12/5Browse.
- ^ "Malawi confirms 3 Omicron cases, issues strict traveling restrictions". www.news.cn. 2021/12/10Browse.
- ^ Reuters (July 2021, 12). “Taiwan confirms first cases of Omicron variant” (English). to Reuters 2021/12/11Browse.
- ^ 窶 廡 irst Omicron cases confirmed in Slovakia 窶.. (July 2021, 12) 2021/12/12Browse"First three Omicron cases have been confirmed in Slovakia."
- ^ "Two confirmed cases of Omicron variant in quarantine". Fiji Broadcasting Corporation.As of August 2021, 12originalMore archives.2021/12/6Browse.
- ^ الأردنية (بترا), وك الة الأنباء. “القحة تعلن عن تسجيل أول اتابتين بمتحور أوميكرون في المملكة". بترا -وك الة الأنباء الأردنية. 2021/12/10Browse.
- ^ Reuters (July 2021, 12). 窶 廰 atvia gets its first two Omicron cases 窶.. . originalArchived as of October 2021, 12. 2021/12/6Browse.
- ^ Coronavirus: Lebanon reports first case of Omicron variant December 9 2021 www.khaleejtimes.com
- ^ Reuters (July 2021, 12). “Nepal detects first two cases of Omicron variant --health ministry”. to Reuters 2021/12/6Browse.
- ^ "Philippines detects Omicron variant from 2 international travelers”. GMA News (December 2021, 12). 2021/12/15Browse.
- ^ "Covid-19 à La Réunion: identification d'un 2ème cas positif au variant «Omicron»"[Covid-19 in Reunion Island: identification of a 2nd positive case for the" Omicron "variant] (French). reunion.gouv.fr. Les services de l'État à La Réunion (December 2021, 12). 2021/12/9Browse.
- ^ “Bangladesh reports first Omicron cases”. (July 2021, 12) 2021/12/12Browse.
- ^ Reuters (July 2021, 12). “Chile says detects first case of Omicron variant of the coronavirus”. to Reuters. originalArchived as of October 2021, 12. 2021/12/5Browse.
- ^ “Müller Cecília: megjött Magyarországra az omikron variáns”. Infostart. (December 2021, 12) 2021/12/13Browse.
- ^ “Lithuania confirms two Omicron infections”.. (January 2021, 12) 2021/12/15Browse.
- ^ Edouard, Olivia (December 2021, 12). “Covid-19: un cas local et un cas importé du variant Omicron”.lexpress.mu 2021/12/13Browse.
- ^ 窶 廾 micron in southern Africa: Mozambique is worried for its economy, especially tourism 窶.. Bahrain News Agency. (December 2021, 12) 2021/12/10Browse.
- ^ "Recording the First Cases Of Omicron Variant # OmanVSCovid19". Twitter. 2021/12/14Browse.
- ^ “The Kingdom of Bahrain detects a case of the Omicron variant in an incoming traveler with no local contact”. Bahrain News Agency. (December 2021, 12) 2021/12/13Browse.
- ^ “Cambodia confirms 1st case of Omicron COVID-19 variant”. Xinhua News Agency. (August 2021, 12) 2021/12/15Browse.
- ^ Ridge, 刘 (December 2021, 12). "Tianjin Entry from the border, Okumitsu Katsushika Mutant stock, China's inland leader's stake". The Beijing News 2021/12/13Browse.
- ^ "Guangzhou reports China's second case of Omicron variant" (English). South China Morning Post (September 2021, 12). 2021/12/17Browse.
- ^ Wyss, Jim (December 2021, 12). “Cuba Confirms First Case of Omicron in Traveler from Mozambique”. Bloomberg News 2021/12/9Browse.
- ^ “Ecuador confirma primer caso de Ómicron”. Ministerio de Salud Pública. (December 2021, 12) 2021/12/15Browse.
- ^ 窶 廛 ua Kasus Covid-19 Varian Omicron Kembali Terdeteksi 窶.. CNN Indonesia 2021/12/18Browse.
- ^ Coronavirus: Kuwait reports first case of Omicron variant December 8 2021
- ^ "Epidemiological update: Omicron variant of concern (VOC) – data as of 8 December 2021 (12.00)". ecdc.europa.eu. Ecdc (September 2021, 12). 2021/12/9Browse.
- ^ “First case of Omicron variant detected in Malaysia, says KJ”. The Star(July 2021, 12) 2021/12/3Browse.
- ^ "First case of Omicron detected in Maldives" (English). ANI News. 2021/12/9Browse.
- ^ Guillén, Beatriz (December 2021, 12). “México confirma el primer caso de ómicron en el país” (Spanish). El País (Mexico) 2021/12/3Browse.
- ^ "Morocco confirms 1st case of omicron variant". www.aa.com.t is. 2021/12/15Browse.
- ^ “First Omicron case detected in New Zealand”. Ministry of Health of New Zealand. (December 2021, 12) 2021/12/16Browse.
- ^ "Coronavirus: Pakistan reports first case of Omicron variant". www.geo.tv (September 2021, 12). 2021/12/9Browse.
- ^ "Confirman primer caso positivo de variante ómicron en Puerto Rico”(Spanish). Cnn in Spanish (September 2021, 12). 2021/12/14Browse.
- ^ "Public Health National Emergency Operations Center, Sierra Leone" (English). www.facebook.com. 2021/12/10Browse.
- ^ "Saudi Arabia detects first case of COVID-19 Omicron variant in Kingdom". (November 2021). As of January 12, 2021originalMore archives.2021/12/1Browse.
- ^ 窶 彜 ri Lanka reports first case of Omicron variant 窶. 2021/12/3Browse.
- ^ Lindo, Paula (December 2021, 12). “Health Ministry: Trinidad and Tobago's first omicron case breached travel protocols”. 2021/12/16Browse"TT's first recorded case of the omicron variant is an imported one."
- ^ "Tunisia records first case of omicron variant". Arab News (February 2021, 12). As of February 3, 2021originalMore archives.2021/12/5Browse.
- ^ Mukherjee, Promit; Hunnicutt, Trevor (December 2021, 12). “Omicron rapidly dominating in South Africa; US reports first case”. to Reuters. originalArchived as of October 2021, 12. 2021/12/2Browse.
- ^ "outbreak.info" (English). outbreak.info. 2021/11/26Browse.
- ^ Covid: New heavily mutated variant B.1.1.529 in South Africa raises concern Archived 26 November 2021 at the Wayback Machine., 25 November 2021, BBC News, accessed 25 November 2021
- ^ Tracking SARS-CoV-2 variants Archived 18 June 2021 at the Wayback Machine(Tables: Currently designated Variants Under Monitoring -describes 529 variant as present in'Multiple countries'-and'Formerly monitored variants'-B.1.523 & B.1.619 Reclassified Nov 2021). www.who.int, accessed 25 November 2021
- ^ a b @BNODesk (November 2021, 11). "Statement from Israel's health ministry reporting 1 confirmed case of new coronavirus variant B.1.1.529" (Tweet). TwitterThanRetrieved February 2021, 11.
- ^ Reuters (July 2021, 11). “Belgium detects first case of new COVID-19 variant in Europe” (English). to Reuters 2021/11/26Browse.
- ^ Kerstin Kesselgruber (November 2021, 11). 窶 廡 lughafen Frankfurt: Person mit Omikron-Verdacht war vollst te, ndig geimpft 窶. (German). Frankfurter Rundschau. originalArchived as of October 2021, 11. 2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ K, Germany and Italy detect Omicron coronavirus variant cases. to Reuters(November 2021, 11). originalArchived as of October 2021, 11. 2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ Piper, Elizabeth; Sterling, Toby (November 2021, 11). “Thirteen cases detected in Netherlands as Omicron variant spreads” (English). to Reuters. originalArchived as of October 2021, 11. 2021/11/28Browse.
- ^ “61 travelers from South Africa in Netherlands positive for COVID-19 -authorities”. to Reuters (Amsterdam). (November 2021, 11) 2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ “Travellers test positive to Omicron COVID-19 strain after arriving in Sydney from southern Africa, NSW Health says”(November 2021, 11). originalArchived as of October 2021, 11. 2021/11/28Browse.
- ^ "To personer indrejst i Danmark med coronavarianten Omikron" (Danish). www.bt.dk (February 2021, 11). As of February 28, 2021originalMore archives.2021/11/28Browse.
- ^ Af / ritzau (November 2021, 11). “Nu er det bekr teftet: To personer smittet med Omikron rejst ind i Danmark"[Now it has been confirmed: Two people infected with Omikron traveled into Denmark] (Danish). ekstra bladet.dk.As of August 2021, 11originalMore archives.2021/11/28Browse.
- ^ "Austria detects suspect Omicron case as Europe battles virus surge" (English). WION.As of August 2021, 11originalMore archives.2021/11/28Browse.
- ^ “Omicron variant found in UK, Germany, Czech Republic”(November 2021, 11). originalArchived as of October 2021, 11. 2021/11/28Browse.
- ^ “Canada, Netherland, Australia latest countries reporting cases of omicron COVID-19 variant”(July 2021, 11) 2021/11/28Browse.
- ^ Perera, Alicia (November 2021, 11). “COVID-positive repatriation flight arrival to the Northern Territory tests positive to Omicron variant” 2021/11/29Browse.
- ^ Nguyen, Kevin (November 2021, 11). “NSW Health confirms two more Omicron COVID-19 cases in travelers from southern Africa” 2021/11/29Browse.
- ^ “Live updates: Omicron variant”(July 2021, 11) 2021/11/29Browse.
- ^ "Första fallet av omikron upptäckt i Sverige" (Swedish). www.aftonbladet.se. 2021/11/29Browse.
- ^ 窶 廰 ive updates: Spain confirms its 1st case of omicron variant 窶.(July 2021, 11) 2021/11/29Browse.
- ^ 窶 廸 SW records fifth case of Omicron COVID-19 variant as two more potential infections investigated 窶.(July 2021, 11) 2021/11/30Browse.
- ^ Gregg, Aaron (November 2021, 11). “Dow plunges more than 900 points as new coronavirus variant sends global markets reeling”. The Washington Post 2021/11/26Browse.
- ^ "Bitcoin and other crypto plunge as fear of new COVID variant routs markets". Fortune.As of August 2021, 11originalMore archives.2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ Davies, Pascale (November 2021, 11). “Bitcoin's price has slumped after a new COVID variant was found. Why?". € news.As of August 2021, 11originalMore archives.2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ "South African markets sink on new Covid-19 variant" (English). Money web (September 2021, 11). 2021/11/29Browse.
- ^ Writer, Staff.Rand tanks as UK red lists South Africa again amid new Covid variant" (English). 2021/11/29Browse.
- ^ "New variant sees Rand plummet | eNCA" (English). www.enca.com. 2021/11/29Browse.
- ^ “WHO cautions against imposing travel restrictions due to new variant”. to Reuters (Geneva). (August 2021, 11) 2021/11/26Browse.
- ^ “Covid live updates today: Omicron variant, symptoms, vaccines efficacy, restrictions ...”. en.as(November 2021, 11). originalArchived as of October 2021, 11. 2021/11/28Browse.
- ^ Yong, Clement (November 2021, 11). “Singapore bans travelers from 7 African countries; no cases of new Covid-19 variant here” (English). The Straits Times (Singapore). originalArchived as of October 2021, 11. 2021/11/26Browse.
- ^ Linskey, Annie (November 2021, 11). “US to restrict travel from South Africa and other countries as it assesses risks of new omicron variant”. The Washington Post. originalArchived as of October 2021, 11. 2021/11/26Browse.
- ^ Walsh, Marieke; Stone, Laura (November 2021, 11). “COVID-19 variant of concern Omicron causes Canada to impose restrictions on travel from southern parts of Africa” (English). The Globe and Mail. originalArchived as of October 2021, 11. 2021/11/26Browse.
- ^ Daim, Nuradzimmah; Harun, Hana (November 2021, 11). “Temporary entry ban on foreign travelers following discovery of heavily mutated Covid-19 variant”. New Straits Times. originalArchived as of October 2021, 11. 2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ “New Zealand bans travel from 9 southern African countries”. Radio New Zealand(November 2021, 11). originalArchived as of October 2021, 11. 2021/11/28Browse.
- ^ "Covid Omicron: RI larang masuk pendatang yang baru dari sejumlah negara Afrika, Afsel kecewa'dihukum' banyak negara"[Covid Omicron: RI prohibits entry of new arrivals from a number of African countries, South Africa is disappointed in being'punished' by many countries] (Indonesian). BBC News Indonesia (February 2021, 11). As of February 28, 2021originalMore archives.2021/11/28Browse.
- ^ “Canada, Netherland, Australia latest countries reporting cases of omicron COVID-19 variant”(July 2021, 11) 2021/11/28Browse.
- ^ "Anvisa recomenda rest rições de voo diante de nova variante de covid-19". agenciabrasil.ebc.com.br (September 2021, 11). 2021/11/27Browse.Archived 26 November 2021 at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Kennedy.'It's Coming': NY Declares State of Emergency Ahead of Potential Omicron Spike" (English). NBC New York. 2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ “Switzerland announces new restrictions for Israelis after the discovery of Omicron”. Globally 24. originalArchived as of October 2021, 11. 2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ Winning, Alexander; Cocks, Tim (November 2021, 11). 窶 彜 outh Africa says travel bans over new variant unjustified 窶.. to Reuters. originalArchived as of October 2021, 11. 2021/11/26Browse.
- ^ Zwi, Anthony.Travel bans aren't the answer to stopping new COVID variant Omicron" (English). The Conversation.As of August 2021, 11originalMore archives.2021/11/28Browse.
- ^ “EXCLUSIVE South Africa delays COVID vaccine deliveries as inoculations slow”. to Reuters(November 2021, 11). originalArchived as of October 2021, 11. 2021/11/28Browse.
- ^ “Omicron poses very high global risk, world must prepare -WHO”. to Reuters (Geneva). (August 2021, 11) 2021/11/30Browse.
- ^ CNN, Kaitlan Collins and Kate Sullivan.Biden says new Omicron variant is'cause for concern, not a cause for panic'". CNN. 2021/12/1Browse.
- ^ "EU also agrees to member states with new mutant strains to restrict travel from seven African countries". jiji.comJiji Press (January 2021, 11). 2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ "Britain restricts travel to six African countries Concerns about new mutants". BBC NEWS Japan. 2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ "Entry from Switzerland and Europe is also regulated one after another Omicron type reception". Nihon Keizai Shimbun. 2021/11/30Browse.
- ^ "U.S. also warns of travel restrictions on eight African countries Omicron stocks". BBC NEWS Japan. 2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ "Australia restricts entry from nine southern African countries Border measures with Omicron stocks". AFP BB News. 2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ "Strengthening border measures at Narita Airport Confirmation of "Omicron stock" targets 6 countries". NHK NEWS WEB. 2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ "Japanese government strengthens border measures Received confirmation of "Omicron strain"". FNN Prime Online. 2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ "Banning foreigners from all over the world from XNUMXth, Prime Minister "To avoid the worst"". Yoritsu Shimbun. 2021/11/29Browse.
- ^ "Filipino "Omicron stock" caution, immigration ban from 7 countries including South Africa = South Korean coverage". Wow KoreaMore. 2021/11/28Browse.
- ^ "Philippines expands countries subject to immigration bans Strengthen measures against new mutants ". REUTERS. 2021/11/30Browse.
- ^ "Singapore, strengthening border measures in 7 countries confirmed by Omicron strain Vaccine travel lane expansion ". TRICY. 2021/11/29Browse.
- ^ ""Omicron stock" South Korea also strengthens border measures for eight countries". Tele morning news. 2021/11/28Browse.
- ^ "Macau, adjustment of border measures for Omicron stocks ... Within the last 21 days, people who have stayed in 8 African countries will be banned from boarding aircraft to Macau". Macau newspaper. 2021/11/28Browse.
- ^ "Omicron stock epidemic, movement of immigration restrictions around the world US, Asia, Middle East". Asahi Shimbun. 2021/11/30Browse.
- ^ "Indonesia bans entry from eight African countries with Omicron stocks". Reuters. 2021/11/29Browse.
- ^ "Inflow of new mutant strain Omicron NO Thailand is also banned from entering Africa = South Korea report". WoW! Korea. 2021/11/30Browse.
- ^ "Israel bans all foreigners from entering the country Received confirmation of infection of new mutant strain". Asahi Shimbun. 2021/11/28Browse.
- ^ a b ""Omicron stock" caution, Arab countries also limit entry from Africa = South Korean coverage". WoW! Korea. 2021/11/29Browse.
- ^ "About the new immigration restrictions of the Brazilian government for foreign travelers". Ministry of Foreign Affairs Overseas Safety Homepage. 2021/11/30Browse.
- ^ 窶 廚 lassification of Omicron (B.1.1.529): SARS-CoV-2 Variant of Concern 窶.. World Health Organization. (November 2021, 11) 2021/11/26Browse.
- ^ "Detecting a new mutant strain in South Africa "The most severe mutation ever"". BBC NEWS Japan. 2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ "New corona mutant detected in two travelers in Hong Kong, one airborne". Company Quarterly Report ONLINE. 2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ "About the mutant strain B.2 strain of SARS-CoV-1.1.529 (1st report)”. National Institute of Infectious Diseases (January 2021, 11). 2021/11/26Browse.
- ^ "Infection confirmed in Israel South Africa mutant strain, immigration restrictions". Sankei Shimbun. 2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ "Confirmation of new mutant strain in South Africa Existing vaccine may not be effective". Mainichi Newspapers. 2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ "New mutant strain named "Omicron" WHO designated as a caution target". Kahoku Shimpo. 2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ "New mutant strain expanded to Europe First infected person in Belgium". Tele morning news. 2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ "Confirmation of infected person of Omicron strain in Germany ... Entry from Munich airport". Yoritsu Shimbun . 2021/11/30Browse.
- ^ "Omicron strain confirmed XNUMX cases in the UK". Iwate Daily.As of August 2021, 11originalMore archives.2021/11/27Browse.
- ^ "Omicron strain confirmed in the Netherlands? 61 South African passengers are corona positive". Asahi Shimbun. 2021/11/28Browse.
- ^ "Omicron type, first confirmed in Italy Vaccinated male". 2021/11/28Browse.
- ^ "Omicron shares confirmed in Australia Two passengers from South Africa ". AFP BB News. 2021/11/28Browse.
- ^ "Omicron shares confirmed 13 passengers in the Netherlands Passengers arriving from South Africa". Mainichi Newspapers. 2021/11/28Browse.
- ^ "Omicron strain confirmed in Canada, first in North America". jiji.com. 2021/11/29Browse.
- ^ "One male returnee from Namibia goes to sample confirmation to see if it is a positive Omicron strain". Asahi Shimbun. 2021/11/29Browse.
- ^ "World is wary of Omicron type G7 Health Minister to emergency meeting". Nihon Keizai Shimbun. 2021/11/29Browse.
- ^ "British "Omicron strain" may have been infected in the city". Nippon Television News 24. 2021/11/30Browse.
- ^ ""Omicron strain" confirmed to be infected in XNUMX countries and regions XNUMX infections in Portugal". TBS NEWS. 2021/11/30Browse.
- ^ "Omicron stock confirmed in Austria and Czech Republic Returned from South Africa". Asahi Shimbun. 2021/11/30Browse.
- ^ ""Omicron strain" infected, confirmed in Sweden and Spain ... XNUMX people in total in Canada". Yoritsu Shimbun. 2021/11/30Browse.
- ^ "Prohibition of foreigners from entering the country from 30th Prime Minister Kishida" Temporary and unusual measures "Strengthening border measures based on the expansion of Omicron shares". Tokyo Newspaper(July 2021, 11)
- ^ "First confirmed person infected with Omicron strain in Japan A man arriving at Narita Airport from Namibia on the 28th"(July 2021, 11) 2021/11/30Browse.
- ^ "New corona "Omicron strain" confirmed for the first time in Japan Infected men make 71 Namibian diplomats on board aircraft as close contacts". FNN Prime Online (September 2021, 11). 2021/11/30Browse.
- ^ "Omicron strain confirms infection other than airport quarantine for the first time in Japan-report". Bloomberg (September 2021, 12). 2021/12/17Browse.
- ^ "China's Zero-COVID policy greets trials, anger rising in Xi'An, which continues to be blocked". CNN. (July 2022, 1)
- ^ “Lockdown in Henan Province following Xian, China”TV Asahi. (March 2022, 1)
- ^ “China continues to be caught trying to escape from Xi'An, where lockdown continues”TV Asahi. (March 2022, 1)
- Variant of concern
- Variant of SARS coronavirus 2
- COVID-19 pandemic in Africa
- Tracking SARS-CoV-2 variants(English) --World Health Organization (WHO)
- Variants of the Virus(English) - Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Lineage B.1.1.529(English) --Cov-Lineages
- Omicron Variant Report(English) --outbreak.info
- About New Coronavirus Infections - Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Press Release on Coronavirus Infectious Disease Mutant Strain -Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- New Coronavirus Infectious Disease (COVID-19) Related Information - National Institute of Infectious Diseases
- About SARS-CoV-2 mutant strain B.1.1.529 strain (Omicron strain) -National Institute of Infectious Diseases