Photo (Material photo) Electron micrograph of SARS-CoV-2 B.1.1.529 (Omicron) strain (from the website of the National Institute of Infectious Diseases)
New Corona Forecasts a maximum of 4 people this week Okinawa Prefectural Epidemiology Commission "Infection continues to spread"
If you write the contents roughly
On the other hand, the number of patients undergoing medical treatment at social welfare facilities is increasing rapidly, and he pointed out that "it is difficult to carry out mobile medical care for medical care recipients and it is difficult to maintain the long-term care function itself."
The Okinawa Prefectural Epidemiology and Statistical Analysis Committee on the new coronavirus reported the total number of newly infected people this week (26th to 25st) on the 31th. → Continue reading
Okinawa Times + Plus
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
- The managing body of the social welfare business isCountry(Japanese goverment)・Local government(Prefecturesand市町村)・ And similar institutions (Japanese Red Cross SocietyEtc., which are recognized by national and local public bodies as being similar to social welfare corporations). However, if an organization other than a social welfare corporation conducts social welfare business, a prescribed notification is required.
- Especially under the social welfare lawFirst-class social welfare businessTo the facility whereSocial welfare facilityIs defined and called. In addition, facilities that carry out businesses that belong to the second-class social welfare business may also be given the same name as an outrageous general rule.
First-class social welfare business
The following businesses are classified as Type 1 social welfare businesses.
- First aid facility,Rehabilitation facilityFor those who have difficulty in living and manage the facility that accommodates people with difficulty in living for free or at a low feeBurialBusiness (Welfare Actsystem)
- Infant clinic,Mother and child life support facility,Orphanage,Facilities for children with intellectual disabilities,Facilities for children with intellectual disabilities,Deafblind child facility,Facilities for physically handicapped children,Facilities for severely handicapped children,Short-term treatment facility for children with emotional disorders,Child independence support facilityManagement of (Child Welfare Actsystem)
- Nursing home for the elderly,Special nursing home for the elderlyOrRetirement homesManagement of (Elderly Welfare Actsystem)
- ,Support facilities for the disabled, OrFacility for handicapped personManagement of (Welfare Act for the Disabledsystem)
- Rehabilitation facility for people with intellectual disabilities,Facilities for the intellectually disabled, Or management of (Intellectual disability welfare lawsystem)
- Women's shelterManagement of (Prostitution Prevention Lawsystem)
- Business that manages child-rearing facilities and business that finances people with difficulty in living with no interest or low interest
- Community fund(This is the Social Welfare ActNot Article 2, The lawArticle 113Defined bySpecial social workIs)
First-class social welfare business
The following businesses are classified as Type 2 social welfare businesses.
- Business that provides clothing, food, and other daily necessities or money required for this to people with difficulty living, or consults about life
- Children home care business,Child day service business,, Counseling support project for children with disabilities, Independent living support project for children,After-school child healthy upbringing businessOr, stipulate in the same lawMidwifery facility,Licensed Nursery School,Child welfare facilityOrChild and Family Support CenterBusiness (child welfare law system) to answer consultation about management of child and promotion of welfare of child
- Maternal and child family daily life support project, father and child family daily life support project or widows daily life support project and management of mother-child/father-child welfare facilities (Mother and child, father and son and widows welfare law）
- Elderly home care, etc., Elderly day service business, Elderly short-term admission business or dementia-compatible elderly co-living support business and elderly man day service center, Elderly short-term admission facility, Elderly welfare center or Elderly care support center management (Elderly Welfare Law system)
- Home-based care for persons with physical disabilities, Day service for persons with physical disabilities, Short-term admission for persons with physical disabilities, Consultation support for persons with physical disabilities, Life training for persons with physical disabilities, Sign language interpreting business, service dog training business, or hearing dog training business , Business to manage a prosthetics manufacturing facility, guide dog training facility or audio-visually impaired person information provision facility, and business to respond to rehabilitation consultations for persons with physical disabilities prescribed by the same law
- Home care for persons with intellectual disabilities, Day service for persons with intellectual disabilities, Short-term admission for persons with intellectual disabilities, Regional life assistance for persons with intellectual disabilities, or Consultation support for persons with intellectual disabilities, Intellectual disabilities prescribed in the law Of managing senior day service center and business for counseling rehabilitation of persons with intellectual disabilities (Welfare Law for Persons with Intellectual Disabilities)
- Business to manage rehabilitation facilities for people with mental disorders and support for home life for people with mental disorders (Law on Mental Health and Welfare for Persons with Mental IllnessCurrently, new installation is not possible)
- Business for lending simple houses or using accommodations and other facilities for free for people with difficulty in living (Free low-priced accommodation）
- Business to provide medical treatment for people with difficulty living at a free or low fee (Free low-cost medical care business）
- Business to make use of care for the elder health care for free for people with difficulty in livingLong-term care insurance methodsystem)
- Neighbor HouseA business (adjacent business) to improve the lives of residents in the neighboring areas by establishing facilities such as these and making them available for free or at a low fee.
- Welfare service utilization support project
- Other social welfare businesses linked or subsidized
What is not included in social work
"Social welfare business" does not include the following business.
- Rehabilitation Protection Business Act(Law No. 7 of 86)Rehabilitation protectionBusiness (hereinafter referred to as "rehabilitation protection business")
- Business whose implementation period does not exceed June (in the case of the business listed in item 6 of the preceding paragraph, March)
- Business conducted by corporations or unions for employees or union members
- For the businesses listed in each item of Paragraph 2 and items 1 to 9 of the preceding paragraph, where the person who receives constant protection will enter and protect it, 5 people, for other things Less than 20 (10 for those specified by Cabinet Order)
- Of the businesses that are linked or subsidized for various welfare businesses, those that subsidize social welfare businesses, the amount of the subsidy is less than 500 million yen each year, or the number of social welfare businesses receiving subsidies each year Less than 50