[New Corona] 31 people died in Kanagawa on the 4th, 1 people infected
If you write the contents roughly
The man, who lived in Kawasaki City, died on the 26th and was found positive on the 28th when a judicial autopsy was performed at a medical institution in Yokosuka City.
Five people died in Kanagawa prefecture on the 31th over the new coronavirus infection, and 4 men and women under 10 to 100 years old ... → Continue reading
Kanaroko by Kanagawa Shimbun
Kanaroko is a news site operated by the Kanagawa Shimbun. As the only local newspaper in Kanagawa Prefecture, we have a news gathering network throughout the prefecture to provide a wealth of information on incidents and accidents, political administration, economics, sports, culture, and heartwarming topics in the region.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Criminal procedure codeArticle 168, Paragraph 1 "Anatomy of a corpse by an expert", Article 229 of the same lawAutopsy"On the basis of,刑事 事件This is done for the purpose of processingnote that,Corpse dissection preservation methodAlthough the law does not form the basis for judicial autopsies, it is necessary to comply with the provisions of the law regarding the handling of corpses.
In many cases of the subjectBereaved familyDue to emotional consideration for the patient, the dissection is performed with the consent of the patient, but legally裁判 所From "Appraisal disposalPermitIssuance, it is possible to forcibly carry out the procedure ex officio without the consent of the bereaved family.
There are no detailed provisions regarding the qualifications of a person performing a judicial autopsy, and legally, they are academic and well-educated.Investigative authoritiesSince it can be interpreted that anyone who has been commissioned byUniversity hospitalIn areas far fromPolice cooperating doctorSuch asClinicianThere are also cases where it is done by.
But,Forensic medicineNowadays, science and technology in the field of science and technology have made great progress, and the information obtained by dissection has a significant impact on the truth of criminal cases and the identification of criminals. Have a high degree of expertise in hospitalsForensic medicineIn principle, it is executed by the hands of the person...In this case, the surgeon is in charge of the investigation under the above-mentioned "Appraisal Disposition Permit".Prosecutor,Chief of PolicePerform dissection on behalf of such.
In the first place, no clear judgment was made as to whether the dissection of the corpse was a medical practice, but at the House of Councilors Education and Science Committee on March 27, 3.Kozo AkinoMember of the House of CouncilorsIn response to the questionMinistry of Health, Labor and WelfareIs a death certificate and its attendantsDeath certificateandCorpse reportClarified that it is a medical practice by mentioning that the delivery of.
Not all criminal corpses are judicial dissected,Traffic accidentIf the injury situation is clear and the cause of death can be clarified by an external examination, it is often the case that the patient is not dissected and only an autopsy is performed.However, once it is concluded that "dissection is necessary", it will be dissected regardless of the cause of death or the situation, and the bereaved family will also be dissected.in factI can't refuse.In the event of a large-scale incident or accident, a newspaper article pointing out this operation may be published.
Currently, most of the police's corpse cases have not been judicial dissected due to budget and doctor shortages...Also, due to similar circumstancesStrange deathEven in a situation that seems to besuicide,ACCIDENT,heart failureIt is also said that it may be cleaned up with..As a breakthroughAutopsy imagingHas been proposed, but the system such as bills for operation is not yet in place.
|Prefectural police||Number of corpses handled||Autopsy|
|Judicial dissection||Survey Method Anatomy||Other||Total number of dissections||Anatomical rate|
|Metropolitan Police Department||21,594||165||593||2,952||3,710||17.2%|
|Prefectural police||Number of corpses handled||Judicial dissection||Survey Method Anatomy||Other||Total number of dissections||Anatomical rate|
In addition, in Kanagawa Prefecture, anatomy such as judicial autopsy, etc.横 浜 市 OfpractitionerThis practitioner is virtually left to one person2012It is known that one person performed 1 dissections a year, and there is concern that the quality of dissection may deteriorate and that criminal death may be overlooked..
- ^ IwateAll prefectures except for have national and public university hospitals
- ^ a b "Judicial dissection』- Koto bank
- ^ Minutes of the House of Councilors Information 189th Diet Education and Science Committee No. 3 https://kokkai.ndl.go.jp/#/detail?minId=118915104X00320150331
- ^ Remorse of "death from illness", crime victims are killed twice-Japan where the anatomy essential for investigating the cause of death is neglectedToyo Keizai Online March 2018, 4
- ^ Japan's police see no evil(Los Angeles Times / November 09, 2007)
- ^ Cause of Death Investigation Promotion Headquarters Secretariat, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (2020-11-05). "Reference Material XNUMX Material by Prefecture / University" (PDF). The XNUMXrd Cause of Death Investigation Promotion Plan Study Group. pp. 1 2021/3/20Browse.
- ^ Digital Daijisen. “New anatomy". Koto bank. 2021/3/20Browse.
- ^ Yuta Ichijo (April 2014, 4). “Yokohama City Medical Examiner: Anatomy, 1 cases per person per year ... Concerned about quality assurance". Mainichi Shimbun.As of August 2014, 4original[Broken link]More archives.2014/4/6Browse.
- (PDF) Japan Forensic Society Judicial Anatomy Review Committee 2009 (Heisei21 years) October
- Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine Forensic Medicine Department
- Tokyo Women's Medical University School of Medicine Forensic Course