Photo "The 2019rd Okinawa Prefecture Total Living Show" held in October 10
Okinawa Prefecture Total Living Show Canceled for 3 consecutive years Scheduled to be held in October
If you write the contents roughly
The Living Show is a large-scale event about housing held at the Okinawa Convention Center Exhibition Hall in Ginowan City in October every year, and is attended by about 10 people.
The 10th Okinawa Prefecture Total Living Show, one of the prefecture's largest comprehensive housing exhibitions, was scheduled to be held for three days from October 14th. → Continue reading
Okinawa Times + Plus
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Ginowan City(Ginowan,Okinawan dialect: Genon) IsOkinawa main islandLocated in the center of the central southOkinawaFifth city.The catchphrase is "Netatenaika(Town)GinowanIt is also the title of the public relations paper of the city. What is "Netatenaika"?OmoroushiIt also means "the root of things" and "the center of the community"..
Central part of Okinawa main island,NahaAbout 10 northeast of kmLocated in.The plateau in the center of the cityFutenma Air Base(British: Marine Corps Air Station Futenma), NorthernCamp FosterIt is a base town occupied by.Put these two facilities in betweenNational Route 58とNational Route 330Is passing.It becomes a gentle plateau from the east side of Route 58, and small hills are scattered from the southern part of the city bordering Nishihara Town and Nakagusuku Village to the eastern part of the city.The western part of the cityEast China SeaFacing the coastline, there are few entrances and exits and it is shallow.In the surrounding west coast areaOkinawa Convention CenterとGinowan Seaside ParkAiming to develop as a tourism / commercial area centered on.In addition, Route 58Ginowan BypassAlongMt. Ooyama Taimo fieldIs spreading.The straight line distance from Ginowan City Hall to Naha City Hall is about 10 km, and the distance from Urasoe City and Okinawa City is about 6 km each.
US Marine Corps OfFutenma Air Base(British: Marine Corps Air Station Futenma, MCAS FUTENMA for short) occupies.Area is 4.83 km2So, it is about 25% of the city area.Most of the land is privately owned, and military land fees are paid to about 2,800 landowners in return for land use.Generally, it is often referred to as "Futenma base".It may also be abbreviated as "Futenma" (""FutenmaIs the name of a place in the northeastern part of Ginowan City, so the area around the airportresidents, Especially the local Ginowan citizens often simply call it a "base").1945(Showa 20)US ArmyMore than 60 years since the engineers forcibly seized land and built an airfield in preparation for an attack on mainland JapanU.S. ArmyIt is used as a facility.1960In (35), management was transferred from the US Army to the US Marine Corps.1972(Showa 47)Okinawa returnAt that time, Futenma Marine Corps Air Station, Futenma Army Auxiliary Facility, and Futenma Marine Corps Air Station Communication Station were integrated to become the current Futenma Air Station.
Ginowan CityIsaとKitanakagusuku VillageConnect WataguchiOkinawa Prefectural Road 81 Ginowan Kitanakagusuku LineIs the east-west axis.On the north side of Prefectural Road 81Okinawa City-Chatan Town-Kitanakagusuku VillageIt is occupied by Camp Foster, which covers an area of 1.6 km in the city.2It has become.As in the central part above, military land fees are paid to landowners in return for land use.In the Futenma housing area of Camp FosterCamp Kuwae(British: Camp Lester) Okinawa Navy Hospital (in Okinawa)US NavyThe hospital) is scheduled to move.
NahaとOkinawa CityTieNational Route 330Is the axis.About 4 along National Route 330, which is about 30 km from Shimashi to NodakeAutomobileBecause there are scattered dealers and most of them are used car dealers.Ginowan used car highwayIt is also called (Ginowan Chukoshakaidou).
The area around the hills (Kakazutakadai, Kakazutakadai) in the Kakazu areaBattle of OkinawaIt became the biggest battlefield in Japan (detailsBattle of KakazuSee).It is currently maintained as Kakazutakadai Park.From the observatory that imitates the earth on the hilltop, you can overlook Futenma Air Station and the scenery is outstanding.News agencyCoverage andAnti-warIt is often used for education.Minister-Member of ParliamentWhen they visit Okinawa, they often inspect the situation at Futenma Air Station from here.Also,AmericaConsul GeneralThe official residence is located.
- Western part
West coast area including convention area.Okinawa aortaNational Route 58And itsBypass roadIsGinowan BypassIs the axis. Mashiki・ Okinawa Convention Center, along the Ginowan Bypass (commonly known as the convention area) in the Uchidomari areaGinowan Seaside Park(General Athletic Park),Tropical beach(Beach), Ginowan Marina (Ginowan Port), Laguna Garden Hotel (ANA Hotels) And other facilities are concentratedNahaOnoyamacho (Okinawa Prefecture Ouyama Park), Along with), it plays a central role in events in Okinawa Prefecture.Concerts by famous artists are often held in the convention area.In addition, the sports facilities in Ginowan Seaside ParkProfessional baseball OfYokohama DeNA BaystarsIs in spring / autumnCampIt is used as a ground.Aiming for further development, Ginowan City is attracting tourism-related companies, and in the past,Prince Hotel,DFS Galleria OkinawaThere was a construction plan for.Hospitality Network, which currently operates InterContinental Tokyo Bay,Cyber firmSubsidiary Psion, Real Estate Joint Corporation, Bowling Amusement CompanyRound oneThe expansion has been decided, and development of "Okinawa Intercontinental Hotel (tentative name)" and "Okinawa Ginowan BAY Resort Plan" is planned.
Clockwise from the north, towns and villagesNakagami-gun.
- Chatan Town: It meets in the northern and northeastern parts of the city, and in each area of Isa, Kiyuna, Aniya, and Futenma.
- Kitanakagusuku Village: It meets in both Futenma and Nodake areas in the northeastern part of the city.PrewarUntil then, it was part of Nakagusuku Village.
- Nakagusuku Village: It meets in the eastern part of the city, Nodake, Uehara, Equator, Aichi, Nagata, and Shimashi.
- Nishihara Town: It meets in both the southern part of the city, Shimashi and Ganeko.
- Urasoe City: It meets in the southern and southwestern parts of the city, Ganeko, Maehara, Kakazu, Ojana, and Uchidomari.
- 13st century - InsightIn the days of the king, it was called the Root Island (Nee's Shima) and was the center of politics, economy, and culture.
- 16st centuryAround ―― 10 villages in the northern part of Urasoe Magiri, Nakagusuku Magiri Nodake Village and Futenma Village, Chatan Magiri Yasuniya Village to Ginowan Magiri.
- 1908(Meiji41) -From Ginowan Magiri to Ginowan Village.
- 1922(Taisho11) -The light railway Naha / Kateno Line opens in Ginowan Village.
- 1945(Showa20 years) -At Kakazu Highlands, Ginowan VillageJapanese armyとU.S. ForcesA fierce battle takes place (Battle of Kakazureference).
- 1958(Showa 33) -A stone ax and earthenware were excavated during the excavation (Mt. Ooyama shell mound).
- 1960(35) -A US military helicopter crashes in Ginowan Village.
- 1962(37)7/1 - Municipal systemEnforcement.From Ginowan Village to Ginowan City.
- 1963(Showa 38) March --Fire department building completed
- 1964(39) January --The administrative districts were reorganized and 1 new administrative districts were newly established.
- July-Declaration of Healthy City
- November-Kakazu Observatory completed
- 1965(Showa 40) June- Chubu Commercial High SchoolOpening school
- 1966(Showa 41) April-Completion
- 1967(Showa 42) June-City emblem established. A stylized version of "Gino".
- 1969(Showa 44) October-Partial return of Camp Boon
- 1971(Showa 46) --Futenma High School Spring Koshien participation
- 1972(47)5/15 ――OkinawaReturn to mainland..Born in Okinawa Prefecture.
- 1974(49) --Camp Boon full return
- 1975(50)12/9 --Ichihana (Kiku Sandanka) established
- 1976(51)3 - Camp Mercyreturn
- 1979(54)- Ginowan City Road No. 330 started to ease traffic congestion on National Route 11.
- 1980(55) --A US military plane crashed at Futenma Air Station in Ginowan City. March 3 Peace City Declaration
- 1983(58)8 --Mashiki starts landfill project
- 1984(59) --Kakazutakadai Park is maintained
- 1985(60) --Professional baseball Yokohama Ocean Whales (currently:Yokohama DeNA Baystars) Starts spring camp
- 1987(62) --Okinawa Convention Center completed
- 1989(11)-Road maintenance on Ginowan City Road No. XNUMX is suspended.
- 1991(Heisei3 years) --Ginowan City Library opened
- 2003(15)3/4 --The incumbent Mayor of Ginowan, Mitsunori Higa, was in a donation case.ArrestIs done.
- 2004(16)8/14 - Oki country U.S. military helicopter crash.
- 2012(24)11-Don QuixoteThe first Okinawa store opened in Ginowan City.mayor'sAtsushi Sakicelebrated the opening of the store, saying, "I expect the revitalization of the region.".
- 2014(26)-Restoration of Ginowan City Road No. 11.
- 2016(28) -Many companies were invited to Ginowan City, creating more than 10 jobs.City tax increased by about XNUMX billion yen.
- 2019(First year of Reiwa)8-Completed new school building for Ginowan Municipal Shimashi Elementary School.
- 2020(2nd year of Reiwa)6, ``Ginowan City Multi-Purpose Sports Ground'' opened in Ginowan Seaside Park..
- 2021(3nd year of Reiwa)
- Ginowan City Route 3 opened in March.Ginowan City Route 11 is expected to alleviate traffic congestion on National Route XNUMX.The total project cost is about XNUMX billion yen.Utilizing Ministry of Defense Subsidy.mayor'sMasanori Matsukawaannounced a visit to the United States to appeal for the closure and return of the U.S. Futenma Air Station..
- 11 month - Fukutokuoka place OferuptionA large amount ofpumiceIs washed ashore.Flooded at Uchidomari Harbor and tropical beaches.
Merger of municipalities
Ginowan CityNishihara Town-Nakagusuku Villageで Voluntary merger council Was established, but it was dissolved without a merger.Okinawa Prefecture is Ginowan CityNakagusuku Village-Kitanakagusuku VillageAdvocates the framework of.
|Population distribution by age in Ginowan City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Ginowan City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Ginowan City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
List of current administrative town names
|First generation||Masahiro Momohara||Meiji 41||First generation||Harukatsu Nakamura||Showa 37|
|2 fee||2 fee|
|3 fee||Goro Yamashiro||5th year of Taisho||3 fee||Zenichi Shimabukuro||Showa 40|
|4 fee||4 fee||Kenichiro Sakuma||Showa 44|
|5 fee||5 fee||Kiyoyo Yonesu||Showa 48|
|6 fee||6 fee||Tomimori Yasuji||Showa 52|
|7 fee||Takema Miyagi||Showa 4||7 fee|
|8 fee||Shimabukuro Moriharu||Showa 6||8 fee||Showa 60|
|9 fee||Hidekichi Takaesu||Showa 7||9 fee|
|10 fee||Amaku running water||Showa 10||10 fee|
|11 fee||Nakamura Chun Shou||Showa 14||11 fee|
|12 fee||12 fee||Higa Moriko||Heisei 9|
|13 fee||Kubota (Shimabukuro) Moriharu||Showa 21||13 fee|
|14 fee||Kamero Momohara||Showa 22||14 fee||Yoichi Iha||Heisei 15|
|15 fee||15 fee||Takeshi Asato||Heisei 22|
|16 fee||Chinen Seiichi||Showa 25||16 fee||Saki Majun||Heisei 24|
|17 fee||17 fee|
|18 fee||Harukatsu Nakamura||Showa 33||18 fee||Masanori Matsukawa||Heisei 30|
Wide area administration
- Number of members: 26
- Chair: Masatoshi Oshiro (Komeito)
- Vice-chairman: Yasuyuki Uechi (Kizuna Club)
- Kizuna Club: 12 people
- Yui / Citizen Network: 5 people
- Komeito:3 people
- Corporate citizen・ Citizen's club: 2 people
- Symbiosis Society: 3 people
- Non-denominational (Japan Communist Party): 1 people
- Standing Committee for General Affairs (10 members)
- Standing Committee for Economic Construction (8 members)
- Welfare Education Standing Committee (8 people)
- Parliamentary Steering Committee (10 members)
- Base-related special committee (10 people)
- Special Committee for Investigation on Parliamentary Reform (10 members)
Okinawa Prefectural Assembly
- Constituency: Ginowan City Constituency
- Number of people: 3 people
- Term: March 2020, 6-March 25, 2024
|Name||Parliamentary name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Kenichiro Tamaki||Tida Peace Net||1||Recommended by the Constitutional Democratic Party and the Democratic Party for the People|
|Kiyoyoshi Matayoshi||Okinawa LDP||3||Recommended by Komeito|
|Hiroshi Goya||Okinawa LDP||3||Recommended by Komeito|
House of Representatives
- Election district:Okinawa 2st district(Ginowan City,Urasoe City,Nakagami-gun）
- Term: March 2021, 10-March 31, 2025
- Number of voters on the day: 294,848
- Voting rate: 54.82%
|Comment||Candidate name||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained||repeat|
|This||Kunio Arakaki||65||Social Democrats||新||74,665 vote||○|
|Ratio||Miyazaki Masahisa||56||LDP||前||64,542 vote||○|
|Yasuhiro Yamakawa||51||Japan Restoration Party||新||15,296 vote||○|
|Yukiya Nakamura||41||In violation of Article 72 of the Party Attorney Act, which is being tried with NHK||新||3,053 vote|
Sister city/friendship city
April 60 Sister city tie-up.It is a town where school children from the three national schools of Futenma, Ginowan, and Kakazu were evacuated during the Pacific War.
November 7 Sister city tie-up.It started in 11 when the city staff baseball team played a friendly friendly match in Xiamen.
Economic and industrial
Agriculture, forestry and fisheries
- Urasoe Ginowan, which consists of fishermen from Urasoe City and Ginowan CityFisheries cooperativeAt (Makiminato, Urasoe City)PrawnsIs cultivated.
- Ltd.SAN-AHeadquarters: Large-scale retail stores in OkinawaFood, The head office of a supermarket that operates clothing stores.
- Sunshine Co., Ltd. Headquarters: An amusement company that develops gaming businesses such as pachinko in Okinawa Prefecture.
- Ltd.JimmyHeadquarters: The head office of a specialized supermarket that sells meat and groceries in Okinawa Prefecture.
- Nodake Shokai Co., Ltd. ・ ・ ・ Supermarket in OkinawaFresh Plaza Union”Is expanded.
- Koki Headquarters Co., Ltd. ・ ・ ・ In Okinawa PrefectureKDDIAs an agencyMobile phoneIs on sale.
- Ltd.A & WOkinawa Headquarters: The head office of a fast food restaurant that owns all 26 stores in Okinawa Prefecture.
- American Engineering Corporation Headquarters (American Engineering Corporation) ・ ・ ・ We are engaged in the construction industry for US military bases in Japan.
Base real estate business
The base real estate industry is active in Motoichi.A considerable area in the central and northern parts of the city area was rented to the US Marine Corps as Futenma Air Station (Marine Corps Air Station Futenma) and Camp Foster (Camp Foster).CitizenLanoReal estateIt is an income.
Ginowan Post OfficeIs in charge of collection and delivery throughout the city.
No pick-up and delivery station
- Futenma Post Office
- Ginowan Uehara Post Office
- Ginowan Nagata Post Office
- Ganeko Post Office
- Maehara Post Office
- Isa Post Office
- Mashiki Post Office
- Ojana Post Office
- Ginowan City Hall
- Ginowan City Second Government Building
- Ginowan City Waterworks Bureau
- Ginowan City Fire Department
- Ginowan Fire Department
- Ganeko branch office
- Mashiki branch office
- Ginowan Fire Department
- Ginowan Police Station --Former Futenma Police Station.With Ginowan CityRyukyu University campusexcept forNakagami-gunNakagusuku VillageHave jurisdiction over.
- Traffic Trial General Government Building
- Naha Legal Affairs BureauGinowan Branch Office
- National Hospital Organization Okinawa Hospital
- Okinawa Prefecture Sewerage Office
- Okinawa Prefectural Construction Technology Center Engineering Department
- Ginowan City Chamber of Commerce
Medical institutions and welfare facilities
- Ginowan City Health Counseling Center
- Ginowan City Council of Social Welfare Ginowan City Social Welfare Center
- National Hospital Organization Okinawa Hospital
- Medical corporation Ryokusuikai Ginowan Memorial Hospital
- Internal Medicine / Surgery / Cardiology / Respiratory Medicine / Ophthalmology / Cardiovascular Surgery / Orthopedics / Dermatology / Gastroenterology / Cardiovascular Medicine / Rehabilitation
- Medical corporation Kyuyokai Kaiho Hospital
- Internal medicine, pediatrics, surgery, orthopedics, neurosurgery, urology, otolaryngology, rehabilitation, radiology
- Medical corporation Utomiya Tamaki Hospital
- Psychosomatic medicine / neurology / psychiatry
- Ginowan City Elderly Welfare Center
- Special elderly nursing home (day service center) Fukujuen
- Special elderly nursing home (home care support center) Aiseien
- Sosei Gakuen
- Equator Children's Center
- Ojana Children's Center
- Mt. Ooyama Children's Center
- Shinshiro Children's Center
- Ganeko Children's Center
As of April 2004, 4, there are 1 public nurseries, 3 licensed nurseries, and 10 non-licensed nurseries.
- Ginowan City Nodake Nursery School (2-22-12 Nodake)
- Ginowan Municipal Unabara Nursery School (Mt. Ooyama3-30-1)
- Ginowan Municipal Ginowan Nursery School (3-13-10 Ginowan)
- Social welfare corporation Izumi Welfare Association Shiinomi nursery school, etc.
Entertainment facilities / athletic facilities
- Okinawa Convention Center - Okinawa Tourism Convention Bureau Is managed and operated by.
- Exhibition Hall (Event Hall)
- Conference Rooms
- Ginowan Seaside Park --A comprehensive sports park managed by the Facility Management Division, Construction Department, Ginowan City.The sports facilities in the parkProfessional baseball OfYokohama DeNA BaystarsIs in the springCampIt is used as a ground.
- Tropical beach
- It is managed by the designated manager "Act Comprehensive Service" of Ginowan City.
- Ginowan Marina (Ginowan Port)
- Ginowan Municipal Ground
- Equator bullring
- JA OkinawaA general wedding hall in the Ginowan branch (former JA Ginowan head office) hall.It is also used for events other than weddings.
- JANatural hot spring aroma
- Round one --First store in Okinawa.20092/21Open to.
- Okinawa International University Okinawa International University
- Okinawa Prefectural Futenma High School
- Okinawa Prefectural Ginowan High School
- Okinawa Prefectural Chubu Commercial High School
- School corporation Catholic Okinawa Gakuen Okinawa Catholic Junior and Senior High School
- Japan Wellness High SchoolOkinawa campus
Junior high school
- Ginowan Municipal Kaju Junior High School
- Ginowan Municipal Ginowan Junior High School
- Ginowan Municipal Mashiki Junior High School
- Ginowan Municipal Futenma Junior High School
- School corporation Catholic Okinawa Gakuen Okinawa Catholic Junior and Senior High School
- Ginowan Municipal Ojana Elementary School
- Ginowan Municipal Futenma Daini Elementary School
- School corporation Catholic Okinawa Gakuen Okinawa Catholic Elementary School
- Kakazu Kindergarten, Ginowan City
- Ginowan Municipal Ginowan Kindergarten
- Ginowan City Shimashi Kindergarten
- Ginowan Municipal Mt. Ooyama Kindergarten
- Ginowan Municipal Ojana Kindergarten
- Ginowan Municipal Futenma Kindergarten
- Ginowan Municipal Futenma Daini Kindergarten
- Ginowan City Nagata Kindergarten
- Ginowan Municipal Hagoromo Kindergarten
- School corporation Catholic Okinawa Gakuen Maehara Catholic kindergarten
- Specialized School Saitech College Futenma Campus Sentech College
Social education facility
- Sakima Art Museum
- Ginowan City Museum
- Ginowan Bayside Information Center
- Ginowan Community Hall, Ginowan City Central Public Hall, Ginowan City Folk Museum
- Ginowan Motor Driving School)
- (in JapanSudbury Schools School)
In the cityTrainIs not in servicestationDoes not exist..The station closest to the cityOkinawa city monorail line OfUrasoe Maeda StationOrTedako Urani StationHowever, it is located in Urasoe city and is quite a distance away.In addition, the population density is the highest in Japan as a city without a railway station (although the neighboring city of Urasoe used to exceed the population density).Okinawa city monorailBecause the railway station was set up).following"Transit BusAs explained in the item ", there are many fixed-route buses that lead to various parts of the city.
Second World WarPreviouslyOkinawa prefectural railwayKadena LineTo sayLight railThe line was running.This line isgasolineTank carIt became interrupted due to the explosion flameAfter the warNot restored, suspended in 1945 (virtuallyAbolished) And does not exist.Known as "light railway (Keibin / Kabin)"..In Ginowan city ...Mt. Ooyama Stationwas there.
- Southeastern part of the cityOkinawa ExpresswayIs passing,Interchange-Parking areaThere are no facilities such as.
- Regional high standard road
- National Route 58
- National Route 330
- Okinawa Prefectural Road 81 Ginowan Kitanakagusuku Line(Main local road）
- Okinawa Prefectural Road No. 29 Naha Kitanakagusuku Line(Ibid.)
- Okinawa Prefectural Road 32
- Okinawa Prefectural Road No. 34 Ginowan Nishihara Line
- Okinawa Prefectural Road 35
- Okinawa Prefectural Road 241 Ginowan Haebaru Line
- Okinawa Prefectural Road 251 Naha Ginowan Line
Ryukyu Bus Transportation-Okinawa bus-Naha bus-Toyo Bus・ Five Yanbaru Express Bus companies operate in the city, and there are regular buses and regular buses.Okinawa ExpresswayThere is a highway bus via.Ginowan City is the transit point for most of the lines connecting Naha City-Central and Northern, and there are quite a few lines operating around Route 58 and Route 330.In addition, Ryukyu Bus Kotsu and Okinawa Bus are branch offices in the city.Parking LotThere are many routes that start and end in the city.
Since there is no railroad line in the city, access to the city by public transport will be exclusively by local bus.Route buses in Ginowan cityNaha Bus TerminalAlthough it is operated mainly in the 200 series,Omoromachi StationStarting from the front squareOkinawa city monorail lineIt is possible to transfer to.In addition, there are lines that can be changed at stations on the Okinawa City Monorail Line.
Some routes of Ryukyu Bus Kotsu20062/20From Naha Bus TerminalTomigusuku CityIt was extended to Ganaha.Also, the 99th Ameku Shintoshin Line20069/1ThanNaha AirportからNahaIt was extended to Gushi XNUMX-chome,200810/8There is a history of returning to the starting point of the airport again.
In addition, Nakagusuku village community bus "Gosamaru BusIs in front of Futenma Ryubo and Chubu Commercial High School in Ginowan City.
In the table below, the operating company "Ryukyu" is the Ryukyu bus transportation route, "Okinawa" is the Okinawa bus route, "Naha" is the Naha bus route, "Toyo" is the Toyo bus route, and multiple notations are joint operation routes. ※BT=バスターミナル* BT = Bus Terminal
|number||Route name||Operating company||starting point||end point||市町村||Main stopovers in Ginowan city|
|All sections of the city via Route 58 (Naha City --Urasoe City --Ginowan City --Chatan Town --Various Areas)|
|20||Nago West Line||Ryukyu|
|Naha BT||Nago BT||Naha City --Urasoe City - Ginowan City --Chatan Town --Kadena Town --Yomitan Village --Onna Village --Nago City||Uchidomari, Ojana, Mashiki, Mt. Ooyama, Isa, Isahama|
|28||Yomitan (Sobe) line||Yomitan BT||Naha City --Urasoe City - Ginowan City --Chatan Town --Kadena Town --Yomitan Village|
|29||Yomitan (Kina) line|
|63||Xiekari Line||Ryukyu||Gushigawa BT||Naha City --Urasoe City - Ginowan City --Chatan Town --Okinawa City --Uruma City|
|120||Nago West Airport Line||Ryukyu|
|Naha Airport||Nago BT||Naha City --Urasoe City - Ginowan City --Chatan Town --Kadena Town --Yomitan Village --Onna Village --Nago City|
|228||Yomitan Omoromachi Line||Ryukyu|
|Omoromachi station square||Yomitan BT||Naha City --Urasoe City - Ginowan City --Chatan Town --Kadena Town --Yomitan Village|
|263||Xiekari Omoromachi Line||Ryukyu||Gushigawa BT||Naha City --Urasoe City - Ginowan City --Chatan Town --Okinawa City --Uruma City|
|Via Route 58 / Futenma (Naha City --Urasoe City --Ginowan City --Kitanakagusuku Village --Okinawa City --Uruma City --Various Areas)|
|23||Gushigawa Line||Ryukyu||Naha Airport|
|Gushigawa BT||Naha City --Urasoe City - Ginowan City --Kitanakagusuku Village --Okinawa City --Uruma City||Uchidomari, Ojana, Mashiki, Mt. Ooyama, Isa, Futenma|
|31||Awase West Line||Toyo||Naha BT||Awase Sales Office|
|77||Nago East (Henoko) Line||Okinawa||Nago BT||Naha City --Urasoe City - Ginowan City --Kitanakagusuku Village --Okinawa City --Uruma City --Kin Town --Ginoza Village --Nago City|
|223||Gushigawa Omoromachi Line||Ryukyu||Omoromachi station square||Gushigawa BT||Naha City --Urasoe City - Ginowan City --Kitanakagusuku Village --Okinawa City --Uruma City|
|331||Express bus||Toyo||Naha BT||Awase Sales Office||Uchidomari, Isa, Futenma (stop)|
|Via Route 330 / Futenma (Naha City-Urasoe City-Ginowan City-Various Areas)|
|24||Naha Daigana Line||Ryukyu||Naha BT||Gushigawa BT||Naha City --Urasoe City - Ginowan City --Kitanakagusuku Village --Okinawa City --Uruma City||Ojana, Maehara, Ganeko, Shimashi, Aichi, Futenma|
|27||Yakena Line||Okinawa||Yakena BT|
|92||Naha-AEON MALL line||Rycom||Naha City --Urasoe City - Ginowan City --Kitanakagusuku Village|
|227||Yakena Omoromachi Line||Omoromachi station square||Yakena BT||Naha City --Urasoe City - Ginowan City --Kitanakagusuku Village --Okinawa City --Uruma City|
|21||Shintoshin Gushikawa Line||Ryukyu||Naha BT||Gushigawa BT||Kakazu, Maehara, Ganeko, Shimashi, Aichi, Futenma|
|90||Chibana (bypass) line|
|110||Nagata Gushikawa Line||Ojana, Maehara, Okinawa International University, Aichi, Futenma|
|25||Naha Futenma Line||Naha||Naha BT||Futenma|
|Naha City --Urasoe City - Ginowan City --Kitanakagusuku Village||Maehara, Ganeko, Shimashi, Aichi, Futenma|
|125||Futenma Airport Line||Naha Airport|
|Via the convention center (Naha City-Urasoe City-Ginowan City-Various places)|
|26||Ginowan Airport Line||Ryukyu||Naha Airport||Ginowan Branch Office||Naha City --Urasoe City - Ginowan City||Uchidomari, Hamahara, Convention Center|
|55||Makiminato Line||Toyosaki Road Station||Ginowan Branch Office||Tomigusuku City --Naha City --Urasoe City - Ginowan City|
|32||Convention Center Line||Okinawa||Naha BT||Mashiki parking lot||Naha City --Urasoe City - Ginowan City||Uchidomari, Ojana, Mashiki, Convention Center|
|99||Amakushintoshin Line||Ryukyu||Naha Airport||Ginowan Branch Office|
|43||Chatan Line||Okinawa||Naha BT||Chatan Town Office||Naha City --Urasoe City - Ginowan City -Chatan Town||Uchidomari, Ojana, Mashiki, Convention Center, Isahama|
|112||National highway line||Ryukyu||Naha BT||Gushigawa BT||Naha City --Urasoe City - Ginowan City --Chatan Town --Okinawa City --Uruma City|
|88||Ginowan Line||Ryukyu||Toyosaki Road Station||Ginowan Branch Office||Tomigusuku City --Naha City --Urasoe City - Ginowan City||Kakazu, Maehara, Ganeko, Shimashi, Aichi, Futenma, Isa, Convention Center|
|Via Okinawa Expressway|
|Naha Airport||Nago BT||Naha City --Haebaru Town --Nishihara Town - Ginowan City --Nakagusuku Village --Kitanakagusuku Village --Okinawa City --Uruma City --Kin Town --Ginoza Village --Nago City||Ryudai entrance|
|117||Highway bus (direct to Churaumi)||Ryukyu|
|Hotel Orion Motobu||Naha City --Haebaru Town --Nishihara Town - Ginowan City --Nakagusuku Village --Kitanakagusuku Village --Okinawa City --Uruma City --Nago City --Motobu Town|
|113||Gushigawa Airport Line||Ryukyu||Gushigawa BT||Naha City --Haebaru Town --Nishihara Town - Ginowan City --Nakagusuku Village --Kitanakagusuku Village --Okinawa City --Uruma City|
|123||Ishikawa Airport Line||Higashiyama parking lot|
|127||Yakena (Highway) Line||Okinawa||Asahi||Yakena BT|
|152||AEON MALL Okinawa Rycom (high speed) line||Ryukyu||Naha Airport||Rycom||Naha City --Haebaru Town --Nishihara Town - Ginowan City --Nakagusuku Village --Kitanakagusuku Village|
|888||Yanbaru Express Bus Airport Line||Unten Port||Naha City --Urasoe City - Ginowan City --Nakagusuku Village --Kitanakagusuku Village --Nago City --Motobu Town --Nakijin Village||Kakazu, Ryudai-iriguchi|
|56||Urasoe Line||Ryukyu||Toyosaki Road Station||Maehara||Tomigusuku City --Naha City --Urasoe City - Ginowan City||Maehara|
|61||Maehara Line||Okinawa||Mashiki parking lot||Yakena BT||Ginowan City --Kitanakagusuku Village --Okinawa City --Uruma City||Convention Center, Ojana, Maehara, Ganeko, Shimashi, Aichi, Futenma|
|97||Ryudai (Shuri) Line||Naha||Naha BT||Ryudai parking lot||Naha City --Urasoe City --Nishihara Town --Nakagusuku Village - Ginowan City -Nishihara Town||Shimashi|
|98||Ryudai (bypass) line||Ryukyu||Toyosaki Road Station||Tomigusuku City --Naha City --Urasoe City - Ginowan City --Urasoe City - Ginowan City -Nishihara Town||Kakazu, Maehara, Okinawa International University, Ryudai North Exit|
|125||Futenma Airport Line (via Nakagusuku)||Naha||Naha Airport||Rycom||Naha City --Urasoe City - Ginowan City --Nishihara Town --Nakagusuku Village - Ginowan City --Kitanakagusuku Village||Maehara, Ganeko, Nodake 1-chome, Futenma|
|297||Campus bus||Tedako Urani Station||Ryudai parking lot||Urasoe City- Ginowan City -Nishihara Town||Maehara, Okinawa International University, Ryukyu North Exit|
|Kuba Ryudai Line||Higa dermatology||In front of Chubu Commercial High School||Nakagusuku Village → Nishihara Town → Ginowan City||In front of Chubu Commercial High School|
|Ishu Futenma Line||Ishu||Futenma Ryubo||Nakagusuku Village → Ginowan City||Nodake XNUMX-chome, Futenma Ryubo|
|Ishu circuit line|
|Yoshinoura Hall||Nakagusuku Village --Nishihara Town --Nakagusuku Village - Ginowan City --Nakagusuku Village|
In addition to the above, the following airport limousine buses will operate connecting Naha Airport and resort hotels in Ginowan City.
- Naha Airport Limousine BusArea A (Okinawa Bus): Naha Airport --Asahibashi - Ginowan City -Chatan Town
- Ginowan Liner (Curry Attractions): Naha Airport- Ginowan City
Culture and tourism
- Kiyuna Naizumi(country'sImportant cultural property）
- Mt. Ooyama shell mound(country'sHistoric site）
- Oroku Tomb (prefectural designated tangible cultural property building)
- Stone kitchen in Oroku tomb (prefectural designated tangible cultural property sculpture)
- Forest river(Prefecture designationScenic spot）
- Ganeko Hiijaaga(City designated tangible folk cultural property)
- Kiyuna stone lion group (city-designated tangible folk cultural property)
- Futenma Lion Dance (city-designated intangible folk cultural property)
- Ojana Lion Dance (city-designated intangible folk cultural property)
- Ganeko Sunthermy (city-designated intangible folk cultural property)
- Nodake Stone Pavement Road (City Designated Historic Site)
- Nodake Kushinuka (city designated historic site)
- Isa "Taketauhara" inscription on the bank of Inbe (historic site designated by the city)
- Isahama "New Saa Tenbashi Monument" (City designated historic site)
- Mt. Ooyama Ontake Monument (City Designated Historic Site)
- Nishimori Inscription (City Designated Historic Site)
- Ojana Maine Car (City Designated Tangible Folk Cultural Property)
- Mt. Ooyama Mayagama Cave Ruins (City Designated Historic Site)
- Futenma Shrine Cave(City designated scenic spot)
- Ojana Maine Car Freshwater Red Algae (City Designated Natural Monument)
- Udenaga Sawadamushi (designated by the city)Natural treasure）
- Aichi / Kamiyama Nourger (City registered cultural property)
- Futenma Shrine - Ryukyu Hachishaone of.
- Jingu-ji Temple --Officially, Futenma Jingu-ji Temple.Toji Shingon sect.
- Nempo-ji Temple
Every summer, fireworks festivals are held.
- Ryukyu Sea Flame Festival
- Mt. Ooyama / Mashiki Tug of War
- Mt. Ooyama shell mound: A national historic site known locally as a psychic spot.
- Kakazu Highland Park: You can overlook Futenma Air Station from the observatory that imitates the earth.
- Ginowan used car highway: There are many used car dealers along Route 330.
- Tropical beach: A beach in the convention area of the West Coast area.
- : MaeharaRed light district.
- Futenma Shrine: One of the eight Ryukyu companies.
Hotel A major hotel in the west coast area of Ginowan CityPrince HotelWas scheduled to advance, but abandoned in 2005.
- Laguna Garden Hotel
- Culture Resort Festone (formerly Okinawa Heights)
- Okinawa Intercontinental Hotel (tentative name)
Celebrity from Ginowan City
- Michiko Ameku(comedian)
- Unten John Clayton(Pro baseball player)
- Kaneshiro left(Former baseball player)
- Koei Sakima(Legal profession / folklore scholar)
- Satto Dynasty(King of the Ryukyus in the 14th century)
- Ayako Sakihama(Meteorological forecaster)
- Hiroko Shimabukuro(SPEEDMember singer / talent)
- Shimabukuro Hiroshi(Pro baseball player)
- Johnny Gino Bay(Local singer)
- Aisa Senda(Asian musician)
- Tawada Kamito(comedian·Yoshimoto New ComedySeat)
- Shigeru Nakazato(Pro Boxer)
- Sogo Nakamura(Voice actor)
- Matayoshi Jesus(Multiple candidates for national elections)
- Saori Minami(Former singer, place of birthKadena Town）
- Reimi(Singer, lyricist / composer)
- Kotoki Zayasu(Professional volleyball player)
- Yoichi Iha(Member of the House of Councilors, Former Okinawa Prefectural Assembly, Former Mayor of Ginowan)
- Crescent Moon Manhattan(Comedy combination)
- Jinshiro Motoyama(Citizen activist)
- ryuchell(Reader model talent)
- Taichi Komesu(Former voice actor / actor)
- Ayumi Oya(comedian)
- (Comedy combination Adagio)
- ^ "Shuri/Naha dialect voice database". University of the Ryukyus Okinawa Language Research Center. April 2012, 4Browse.
- ^ "Overview of Ginowan City”. Ginowan City. April 2012, 4Browse.
- ^ a b c Ryukyu Shimpo March 2021, 3 28 years since the start... How did Ginowan City Road 42 finally open? “Close to Bullying” National Conditions and Municipal Administration
- ^ Ryukyu Shimpo November 2012, 11 10 people line up to open the first store in the prefecture Don Quijote Ginowan
- ^ Okinawa Times + January 2016, 1 Ginowan City Mayoral Election Roundtable: Mr. Atsushi Sakima and Mr. Keiichiro Shimura discuss the full text (top)
- ^ Ginowan Municipal Shimashi Elementary School HP School Overview
- ^ Ginowan City HP June 2020, 06 Regarding the opening of the Ginowan City Multi-Purpose Sports Ground
- ^ a b Ryukyu Shimpo March 2021, 3 Ginowan City Road No. 3, all lines open on 11th, completion of maintenance over 28 years
- ^ Okinawa Times March 2021, 3 City Road No. 29 along Futenma Air Station fence, which took 42 years to complete, opened to traffic
- ^ "Pumice ferry cancellation continues in the prefecture even at the port of Ginowan City”. Rbc (November 2021, 11). April 2021, 11Browse.
- ^ In the future, it depends on the country and prefectureOkinawa iron track conceptThere is.
- ^ "Walking in the Traces of Cabin" Hirugisha, 1997, p. 25. "It was called and familiar to people by people."
- ^ "Illustration: Railway of Okinawa" Okinawa Publishing, 1986, p. 16. "Is Kabin a light railroad?"
- ^ "Ginowan City Handbook 2014”. Ginowan City. April 2021, 2Browse.
- ^ Eiichiro Ishiyama "Message to Saori Minami's Born Island-40 Years of Girl's Debut in the Explosive Sound" "[[Okinawa Times]]" New Year's Day Vol. 4, Page 4,Okinawa Times, June 2011, 1,April 2019, 2Browse.