Photo Night release in 2019 (provided by Aikawa Town)
Miyagase Dam releases night discharge for the first time in 3 years on October 10th Recruiting spectators
If you write the contents roughly
Sponsored by Aikawa Town in cooperation with the Sagami River Area Dam Management Office.
"Miyagase Dam Night Release," which lights up the Miyagase Dam and carries out sightseeing release at night, which is usually done in the daytime... → Continue reading
Kanaroko by Kanagawa Shimbun
Kanaroko is a news site operated by the Kanagawa Shimbun. As the only local newspaper in Kanagawa Prefecture, we have a news gathering network throughout the prefecture to provide a wealth of information on incidents and accidents, political administration, economics, sports, culture, and heartwarming topics in the region.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The population is about 3.9.
- Mountain:Takatori mountain,Bukkasan,Leather basket Ishiyama,Mt. Kyogatake, Hasugesan
- River:Nakatsugawa,Sagami River
- Lake:Lake Miyagase(Dam lake), Ishigoya lake (Dam lake)
- dam:Miyagase Dam,Ishigoya Dam
- waterfall:Shiokawa Falls
Adjacent local governments
Before the war, on the flat land that spreads over the terracesarmySagami airfield was located.Sagamihara Town OfMunitions factory,Zama Town OfMilitary academy,Ayase Village-Yamato Village OfAtsugi Navy Airfield,横 浜 市Asahi ku-Seya-ku OfNavy warehouse facilityAdjacent to such, it played a part in the Kanagawa military city concept.1966On this siteInland Industrial ParkWas built and many factories and offices entered the market.
If you think of place names such as Aina, Aiko, Ayukawa, and Aikawa as a seriesRenewal of DahuaThere is a previous recordSagami countryIt is one of the oldest place names.Sengoku periodThe earliest,Nagao KageharuIn the rebellion, Kageharu of the rebel armyMr. ToyoshimaWas a leading base forOzawa Castle(Kosawa)Dou OtaHas been captured by.Shingen TakedaIn connection with the invasion of OdawaraHojoFought withBattle of Mimasetoge(Mimase) is believed to have been around Mimase in Aikawa Town, and there is a historic site of the Mimase Battlefield.
From the terrain that was originally unsuitable for rice production, centered on the western Hanbara basinsericulture, Light industry such as silk reeling and plying,Miya carpenterIt was known as the Bon-gwan of migrant craftsmen.The Hanbara shrine carpenter was praised for his skill along with the Hida carpenter, such as being involved in the restoration of Edo Castle.Gunma Prefecture in the plying industryTomiokaThe light industry, which imitated the machine of the above and used hydraulic power as auxiliary power, flourished.With the completion of the inland industrial complex, it has transformed into a machinery industry, a residential area, and a distribution base, and continues to this day.
- 1889August 4- Municipal systemIs enforced.Aikawa Village was established by merging Hanhara Village and Tashiro Village.
- 1940April 4-The town system is enforced and becomes Aikawa Town (primary).
- 1955January 1-With Aikawa-cho, Aiko-gun (primary)Gao FengcunMerged.Aikawa Town (secondary) was established.
- 1956September 9-Aiko-gunNakatsu VillageIs incorporated and continues to the present.
- 1966 --Inland industrial park will be established.
- 1970June 6-Due to torrential rainPrefectural roadThe slope collapses and the road is closed in the Hanbara Manakura area.In addition, a part of the collapsed earth and sand of about 130 cubic meters crossed the prefectural road and attacked houses and factories, and three buildings were completely destroyed..
|Population distribution by age in Aikawa Town and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Aikawa Town (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Aikawa Town (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- NaganoKitasaku DistrictTateshina
- "City of love" exchange
- Main offices
East to westGourdIt is in shape, with housing, industry and commerce concentrated in the eastern Nakatsu area.Administrative facilities are located in the central Takamine district, and tourism resources are spread over the western Hanbara district and the northern Mimase district.
Junior high school
- Aikawa Municipal Aikawa Junior High School
- Aikawa Municipal Aikawa Nakahara Junior High School
- Aikawa Municipal Aikawa Higashi Junior High School
- Aikawa Municipal Sugawara Elementary School
- Aikawa Municipal Takamine Elementary School
- Aikawa Town Tashiro Elementary School
- Nakatsu Elementary School, Aikawa Town
- Aikawa Municipal Hanbara Elementary School
Park / athletic facility
- No. 1 Park Gymnasium
- Nakatsu Industrial Park No. 1 Park
- Tashiro Sports Park (Aikawa Town Tashiro Baseball Field）
- Mimase Park
There is no railway line in the town.Just east of townJR EastSagami LineIs running and on the same lineHara Toma Station-Shimomizo Station(Sagamihara CitySouth ward) Is near our town.However, because it is separated by the Sagami River, it is not convenient from the Sagami Line to the town.Therefore, Hon-Atsugi Station is actually the nearest station.Since there are many fixed-route buses bound for Hon-Atsugi Station, Hon-Atsugi Station is generally used.
In addition, the road passing through the town is congested, which hinders the speed and punctuality of bus operation, and the extension of the railway will bring about a dramatic improvement in the public transportation network, and the prefecture including Kanagawa and Aikawa towns. The "Kanagawa Prefectural Railway Transportation Capacity Enhancement Promotion Conference", in which all municipalities and economic organizations participate, has been held for Odakyu Electric Railway since 2007.Karakida Station --Consultations are underway for the extension between Kamimizo StationOdakyu Tama LineIs requested to consider extending to Aikawa Town and Atsugi City (northern part), but Odakyu replied that it is very difficult to construct a new line due to construction cost and profitability problems..
- Local bus-in the townTransit BusIs allKanagawa Central Transport East/Kanagawa Central Transport WestIs operating.
- From Aikawa Town Hall, Minowatsuji[Note 1]
- Atsugi Bus CenterTo (Atsugi City)- OdakyuOdawara Line OfHonatsugi StationApproximately 40 minutes to (close to Atsugi Bus Center)
- Ebina StationTo the west exit (toward Ebina City) --Odakyu Odawara LineSagami RailwayMain line・ Approximately 50 minutes to Ebina Station on the JR Sagami Line
- Fuchinobe StationTo (Sagamihara City)- Kamimizo StationAbout 20 minutes to Fuchinobe Station, about 40 minutes to Fuchinobe Station
- From Hanbara
- To Atsugi Bus Center (towards Atsugi)
- To Tana Bus Terminal (toward Sagamihara)
- To Mikage (Sagamihara City)Tsukui TownDirection)
- From Ozawa
- From Aikawa Town Hall, Minowatsuji[Note 1]
- Municipal bus (Community bus）
- Town circulation bus (uniform 100 yen, uniformKanagawa Central Transport East/Atsugi Sales OfficeService consignment)
- General national road
- Main local road
- Other prefectural roads
- highway TheMetropolitan area central connecting expressway(Ken-o Expressway,Sagami traverse road) Passes through the town, but in the townInterchangeThere is no.
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
- Local Museum
- Old folk house "Yamaju Residence" - Shumei OkawaPurchasedFar East International Military TrialTheDisclaimerAfter becoming, I spent my last years.
- Mimase Pass Ancient Battlefield
- Hanbara Onsen
- Kanagawa Prefectural Aikawa Park
- Hasugesan Ikoi no Mori
Festivals and events
- Mimase Lion Dance- 1976March 10Intangible Folk Cultural Property of Kanagawa PrefectureSpecified in.
- Aikawa Town Round Ekiden (January)
- Hasuge ShrineSpring Festival (March 3)
- HansoboSpring Festival (March 4)
- Agriculture and Forestry Festival (May)
- Ayu fishing ban lifted (June 6st)
- Mimase Suwa ShrineSummer festival (July 7th)
- Hanbara Shrine Summer Festival (July)
- Nakatsu Yasaka ShrineSummer festival (July 8th)
- Lantern sink(February 8)
- Aikawa Town Labor Festival (August)
- Love Fureai Festa (October)
- Aikawa Town Furusato Festival (October)
- Autumn trout fishing tournament (November 11)
- Mimase Battle Festival (November 11)
- Yukito Ohno - An actor,dancer
- Sachiko Okamoto - radioreporter
- Seiji Kaya - physicist, 17th generationTokyo UniversityPresident
- Kumasaka Choan - Fujita group counterfeit bill caseDefendant,Seicho Matsumoto OfShort story"Nakatsu Village, Aiko County, Sagami Country"ofモデル
- Takanori Gomi - Fighter
- Yuichi Takagi -YuanProfessional baseball player
- Shohachi Nakamura -Chinaphilosopher,Komazawa UniversityHonorary professor
- Tsuneo Hasegawa - Mountaineer
- Hirabayashi Teibei - 2st mayor of Hachioji, XNUMXndHachioji Citylong
- Hiroya - Fighter
- Muranaka Kyohei - Pro baseball player
- Daisuke Watanabe -Actor
- Masaki Hokari - Businessman
- - baseball player
- ^ Mimune completely destroyed Even in Kanagawa, the landslides "Asahi Shimbun" June 45, 1970, evening edition, 6rd edition, 16th page
- ^ Kanagawa Prefectural Railway Transport Capacity Enhancement Promotion Conference "Requests for 23 and Responses from Railway Operators"
- ^ Aikawa Town Official Website "Location / Map / Transportation"