Photo TSS TV Shin Hiroshima
[Breaking news] XNUMX new infected people in Hiroshima City New Corona on the XNUMXth
If you write the contents roughly
It was also announced that one person died on the 17th.
Hiroshima City announced on the XNUMXth that XNUMX new people were confirmed to be infected with the new coronavirus. (The day before... → Continue reading
Hiroshima News TSS
We will deliver the latest news in various genres such as incidents, accidents, disasters, politics, economics, sports, etc. interviewed in Hiroshima Prefecture and Iwakuni City, Yamaguchi Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
See below for the 17th day of each month.
- 1/17 - July 1 (Old calendar)
- 2/17 - July 2 (Old calendar)
- 3/17 - July 3 (Old calendar)
- 4/17 - July 4 (Old calendar)
- 5/17 - July 5 (Old calendar)
- 6/17 - July 6 (Old calendar)
- 7/17 - July 7 (Old calendar)
- 8/17 - July 8 (Old calendar)
- 9/17 - July 9 (Old calendar)
- 10/17 - July 10 (Old calendar)
- 11/17 - July 11 (Old calendar)
- 12/17 - July 12 (Old calendar)
- Safety day ( Japan）
- HyogoLabor Standards BureauEstablished.Great Hanshin-Awaji EarthquakeAfter that, many fatal accidents occurred at restoration / reconstruction sites, and the number of fatal accidents increased by 2% for two consecutive years compared to before the earthquake. The 50th of every month on the day of the earthquake was designated as "Safety Day".
- Inaris Day( Japan）
- Established by Misuzu Corporation, which manufactures ingredients for inari sushi. Matching the words "I (1) na (7) ri".
- DomesticEggplantDay of consumption expansion ( Japan）
- Established in February 2004 by the Winter Spring Eggplant Main Production Prefectural Council.originally4/17Is called "Nasubi Anniversary" by combining the words "yo (4) i (1) na (7) su", and this has been expanded to the monthly anniversary.
How to read
- The general reading of "17th" was "Junanichi", but after Heisei, "Junananichi" was often used. ("27th" is also used for "Niju na Nichi".) In addition,NHK OfNewsThen, you are instructed to use "Juichi Nichi".