Sold out in a few hours at Kurafan! "Japanese mint" on the mask
If you write the contents roughly
Employees from the Tokyo head office headed to Takinoe Town to help solve the labor shortage during the harvest season.
Japanese mint is a type of mint unique to Japan, also known as "Japanese mint".In fact, the mint used in Japan ... → Continue reading
An information site for women in Hokkaido run by a TV station in Hokkaido. "Curious" means "Oshichau" in Hokkaido dialect. We deliver local information about fashion, gourmet foods, sweets, etc.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Lack of labor
This is what a company needs to do its job.Human resourcesIt refers to a situation where (especially young workers) are not gathering and are not able to perform their work as expected.
recent yearsJapanIn Japan, there are labor shortages in some companies and industries, which hinders the operations of all companies.
There is such a shortage of manpowerCauseAs a result of childbirth and childcare avoidanceYoungerOf middle school and high school studentsEmployment rateThe number of young workers is decreasing due toBlack companiesWith the spread of words such asService overtimeIncreasing number of cases of (long working hours) and hard work.
The lack of manpower meansPart-time jobIt occurs a lot when recruiting,PermanentHas also occurred in the employment of, especially with the transportation of heavy goods or operating XNUMX hours a day, XNUMX days a weekTransportation industry(EspeciallymovingSupplier),Manufacturing industry,Earthwork(Civil engineering/construction work)Blue collarIt has become noticeable in general.
Part-time jobCompanies that do not gather even if they are recruited for are listed in the recruitment guideHourly wageAmount ofTimeHowever, simply increasing the hourly wage does not eliminate the fundamental labor shortage. It has become. Some restaurant companies and convenience stores with many chain stores have closed about 100 stores or closed 24 hours due to lack of manpower..
- ^ And nobody left. The shock of population decline that causes a labor shortage The reality of Japan that begins to unravel | Weekly Diamond of the Week Highlights | Diamond Online
- ^ Panic due to lack of manpower! How to Overcome Employment Difficulties | How Koji Takashiro's Company Walks | Toyo Keizai Online | Business Sites for New Generation Leaders
- Lack of engineers
- Lack of doctors-Away from nursing -Lack of manpower in medical care
- Away from the IT industry
- Black companies
- Midnight labor
Of Takigami ParkShiva cherry tree(10 square meters = 7 times the size of Koshien) is also famous. The best time to see is from late May to early June.
fairy taleWe are also promoting town revitalization as a village.
Topography surrounded by mountains on three sides except the east. AdjacentMonbetsuThe boundaries of other cities, towns and villages are in the mountains.
- Mountains: Mt. Wenshiri (1142m), Kitami Fuji (1306m),Mt. Teshiodake(1558m,Local Fuji）
- river: Nagiri River, Sakuru River, Osiranep River
Origin of the town name
Flowing through the townNagiri RiverJust below the confluence of the Sakuru River, there is a waterfall now called Rainbow Dragon Waterfall, and upstream of it is the current city...It is paired with Takishita in the same town downstream.
- Prosper from the Jomon period.
- In the Edo periodMatsumae clanIt is a territory (Soya place, Monbetsu place).
- 1918 (Taisho7 years)- MonbetsuNagisa Village(Shokotsu) (currentlyMonbetsu(Part of) to branch village, second-class town and village system, Monbetsu-gunTakinoue Village
- 1947 (Showa22 years) --Town system enforcement,Takigami Town
- 1990 (Heisei2 years)- National Land Agency(Current:Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism) Won second place in the "Rural Amenity Competition"
Agriculture, forestry and fisheries
The core industry isforestry.
other than thisdairy, Upland farming is also done.
- Okhotsk Hamanasu Agricultural Cooperative(JA Okhotsk Hamanasu) Takinoue Branch
- Kitami Shinkin BankTakinoue branch
- Super Nakagawa (formerly A Corp Takinoue store)
- Super Sakae
- Super Iwasa
- Takinoue Shiba Sakura Power Station --Renamed in 2013, the name "Shibazakura" was added after the town flower Shibazakura..
- Takinoue Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Nigorikawa Post Office
- Takinishi Post Office
- Monbetsu Police StationTakinoue police box
- Takinoue branch
Sister cities/partner cities
|Takinoe Town and Age-Specific Population Distribution (2005)||Takinoe Town Age / Gender Population Distribution (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Takinoe Town (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Takinoe Town-Ueyuhaku, Takuo, Male Back Cow
- Hokumon BusOperates a fixed-route bus to Takinoe Town and Monbetsu City.
- Hokkaido Central Bus,JR Hokkaido Bus,Dohoku Bus, Hokumon BusJoint operationTo Sapporo / AsahikawaIntercity busRun.
- General national road
- National Route 273 Ukishima Pass (620m)
- Prefectural road
- Hokkaido Road No. 61 Shibetsu Takinoue Line Kamimon Pass (800m)
- Hokkaido Road No. 137 Togaru Yubu Line(Partially unopened) Fuda Kurume Pass (310m)
- Hokkaido Road No. 617 Oshiraneppugenya Muddy River Stop Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 828 Shiratori Map Takinoue Harano Line
- Hokkaido Road 932 Kamishokotsugenya Nogami Nagisa Line
- Hokkaido Road 996 Kamishokotsugenya Takinoue Line
- Road Station
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- Ukishima Marsh
- Kaori no Sato Herb Garden
- Takigami Park (moss phlox)
- Shibazakura Festival May-June
- Taichi Kato --Children's writer
- Hiroshi Kohiyama - 作家
- -2009 Miss japan Nature Winners / Female Activists
Until the end in JapanFixed-line phoneEtc.Area codeIs a 5-digit "(0) 15829" (0 is not part of the area code, so it is 5 digits) and there was no city code, but2006 (Heisei18 years)May 3Same asUnit charge area内 のMonbetsuIt was integrated with the area code "(0) 1582" and became "(0) 158". As a result, the city code "29" was assigned to the town for the first time, and the city code was assigned to all of the country.
- ^ Shuzo Yamada"Place Names in Hokkaido" Kusafukan <Ainu Language Place Name Study Shuzo Yamada Collection Separate Volume>Urayasu city, November 2018, 11, pp. 30, 2-182.ISBN 978-4-88323-114-0.
- ^ About the name change of Takinoue Power Station Updated on June 2013, 6.
- ^ [| Statistics Bureau, Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications] (2017-01-27) (CSV). 27 National Census Subregion Total 01 Hokkaido << Age (5 years old), Population by gender, Total age and average age (Foreigners-Special)-Machicho, characters, etc. (Report). Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications October 2017th, 5Browse.. *Even if there is an area of 0 people in a part of a section of an article, it is excluded if there is a population in another same section.