Training assuming the outbreak of new corona infections Resuming acceptance of cruise ships at Kobe Port from November
If you write the contents roughly
Prior to the resumption, on October 10, a person infected with the new coronavirus was confirmed on board, and training was conducted on the assumption that the two were suspected to be close contacts.
Acceptance of large cruise ships, which had been suspended due to the effects of the new coronavirus at Kobe Port in Hyogo Prefecture, will begin next month ... → Continue reading
"Sun Television" is a TV station in Kobe that celebrates its 50th anniversary with beard and glasses familiar under the trademark "Oh! Sun". People on Sun TV will deliver such things in Hyogo prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
What is widely called the new coronavirus as of 2020
- SARS coronavirus 2(SARS-CoV-2)- 2019 New Coronavirus.. The first infected person appeared in November 2019, and the new model was launched in January 11.CoronavirusWas confirmed.
Other than this, what was called the new coronavirus
- 2002 SARS coronavirus(SARS-CoV) -From November 2002 to July 11Severe acute respiratory syndromeVirus that causes (SARS).
- 2005 Human coronavirus HKU1(HCoV-HKU1)
- 2012 MERS coronavirus(MERS-CoV)-In July 2012Erasmus University Medical CenterIt was originally called HCoV-EMC (Human coronavirus- Erasmus Medical Center) because the coronavirus was isolated in.. Originally called "new coronavirus"But in May 2013International Virus Classification Committee PathogenNamed "Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV)"Received WHO decisionMinistry of Health, Labor and Welfare named the virus MERS (Mars) coronavirus and named the infectious disease.Middle East respiratory syndrome(MERS).
- ^ Fumihiro Taguchi "SARS coronavirus"Virus" Vol. 53, No. 2, p.201-209, 2003, The Japanese Society for Virology, two:10.2222 / jsv.53.201 There is the expression "a new type of coronavirus different from the conventional one".
- ^ a b Tetsuya Mizutani, ``New species of coronavirus"Virus" Vol. 63, No. 1, p.1-6, 2013, Japanese Society of Virology, two:10.2222 / jsv.63.1.
- ^ Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV); Announcement of the Coronavirus Study Group Journal of Virology, Published ahead of print 15 May 2013, doi: 10.1128 / JVI.01244-13
- ^ Naming of the Novel Coronavirus WHO, 28 May 2013
- ^ About the designation of infectious diseases caused by a new coronavirus that has been reported to occur in the Arabian Peninsula Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare May 25, 5
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.