XNUMX new infections confirmed in Kumamoto New Corona
If you write the contents roughly
According to Kumamoto City, a man in his 19s in Minamiaso Village, who turned out to be positive on the 40th, came into contact with a user of the lounge "JJ" in Chuo Ward, where a cluster (infected population) occurred.
On the XNUMXth, Kumamoto Prefecture and Kumamoto City confirmed four new coronavirus infections (XNUMX Nagasu Town, XNUMX Fukuoka Prefecture, XNUMX Kumamoto City) ... → Continue reading
Kumamoto Daily Newspaper
The Kumamoto Nichinichi Shimbun is a local newspaper in Kumamoto. Full of information about Kumamoto such as news and sports.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
5.3 of the total area of the prefecture%About 390km2About 42.5 citizens, who account for about 74% of the prefecture's population, live in the city. 2012(24)4/1ToKyusyuIn the thirdGovernment-designated cityMoved to. 2020(Reiwa2 years) Currently, it is the newest city that has changed to a designated city[† 1].KyusyuThen,Fukuoka City,KitakyushuThis is the third most populous country.
HigoKokufu,HigoKokubunjiIs the place where was placed. The current city isMr. HosokawaKumamoto Domain54 millionstone Ofcastle townHas been developed on the basis of. Pre-war army6th DivisionAnd the country's branch offices are located, representing KyushuMilitary capital・Prospered as an administrative city. 2011(23)3/12,Kyushu ShinkansenThe Kagoshima route is fully opened,Kumamoto StationThe Shinkansen station was added to. In recent years, large-scale redevelopment projects are progressing one after another, which is rare as a local city around Kumamoto Station and in downtown areas.
Kumamoto Castle in the centerCastle tower( ) Seen from southeast to east.. However, due to environmental standards to ensure views from Kumamoto Castle and other areas, the area around Kumamoto Castle, including the center, is approximately 550haHas a strict height limit.. Therefore, there are no skyscrapers in the center, but in the new downtown area around Kumamoto Station outside the area,Kumamoto ForestHigh-rise buildings such as.. In addition, Kumamoto station ( )・Kumamoto Station( )・Shinsuizenji Station( )ofJR Kyushu3 stations are considered to be transportation nodes, and between the center andKumamoto TramenConnected by.
The official name of our city "Forest City" 1930(Showa 5) Incorporated in the lyrics of the Kumamoto City song established. Also,High economic growthGreen space decreased due to rapid urbanization from the period 1972(47)10/2Kumamoto City Council adopted “Resolution on “Mori no Miyako” City Declaration” and officially decided to call the city “Mori no Miyako”.. City planning also incorporates city planning that coexists with nature, and is promoting the formation of cityscapes under the theme of "Kumamoto, a beautiful and vibrant city of forests.".
On the other hand, Kumamoto City flows through the centerShirakawa-Tsuboi River-IserigawaThe three riversSuizenji Gardens, Or richgroundwater, Suizenji Gotsuko springs (Heisei famous water XNUMX selections) Etc.City of WaterIs also called.
In addition, citizens are the “Water and Forest City” and the city is the “Water and Green City”You can see an example called "."
From the west of the castle tower of Kumamoto CastleMt. KinpusanSurrounding city
Suizenji Gardens(Suizenji Park)
South of the cityGotsu Lake
The city area has developed centering around the old castle town.Kumamoto CastleOn the east side ofKamitsudori,Shimodori,Sun Road New TownAn arcade town called "I" is connected for more than 1km, and the central city area is formed around it. The city hall is located in the central downtown area of Totsumachi-suji and Kashishima-cho.Japan PostKyushu branch, Japan's largest bus terminalKumamoto Sakuramachi Bus Terminal(1 pieces a day),Tsuruya Department Storeand so on. In addition,Kumamoto Station(Fukutoshin) is located about 2km southwest of the city center, and during that time, it will be a tram or local bus. In recent years, redevelopment around Kumamoto station has accelerated, and the station building centering around Amu Plaza is scheduled to open in 2021.
The northeastern and eastern parts of the city leading to Aso Sotozan are partiallyTatedayama,BurialMiyama,ShirakawaAlongRiver terraceThere are some rugged topography, but as a whole, it is suitable for farmland and residential area because it is composed of volcanic ash soil of Aso called Higo Plateau (Koshi Plateau / Asahara Plate).hillsBecause it is the ground,National Route 57Along the lineHealthy armyDistrict- Higashi Town(Higashimachi/Higashihonmachi housing complex)Sakuragi-Obiyama-Nagamine-BurialDistrict-MusashigaokaResidential areas and housing estates such as Higashimachi, Nagamine, Oe are spreading around the district, and beyond the city limits.Kikuyo(Forest of light) AndKoshi City,Mashiro machiThe residential area is expanding. The population of Kumamoto City is concentrated in the eastern and northeastern regions as well as the central region (Bed town). this is, 1953 Of6.26 flood damageAs a reconstruction, a residential area was formed in the northeastern part of the gentle hilly area.
Southeastern part of the city-south isKumamoto PlainIt forms a corner and has a flat landscape.Gotsu LakeFrom the south side ofKasegawaAlongField・Miyuki・Kawajiri area and moreMidorikawaIt is a lowland wetland extending to Funan and Jonan, which is located on the south side across the river. It used to be flooded by heavy rain, but now that drainage facilities have been installed, it is becoming a residential land. As a new town, Sansan XNUMX-chome, etc.) There are still spacious rural landscapes from old times, and there are streams andCreekCan also be seen. In the southwestern part of Fufui and in the south of the south of the castle, there is a gentle hilly area with geiyama mountains rising up. The Akita and Tenmei districts are mainlyReclamationIt is a countryside cultivated by.
The western part of the cityAriake Sea(Shimabara Bay) Facing Shirakawa andTsuboi RiverPours into. The sea is shallow and not suitable as a port, and the coastal areas are hardly industrialized or urbanized. Slightly offshoreArtificial islandCreatedKumamoto PortWas constructed andNagasakiShimabaraThere is a ferry route to the area, but the sale of surrounding land has hardly progressed. On the northwest side of the cityMt. Kinpusan(665m) ・Ninodake (685m) rises, and the eastern foot of the mountain is a mixture of residential areas and forests extending from the center.
North・The plants are mainly composed of the slope northeast of Mt. Kinpusan and the westernmost end of the Higo plateau, which continues from Aso, and is also called the planting plateau (the boundary between this plateau and the Tamana plain is independent.TaharazakaIs). Focusing on upland farming including watermelon production and vegetable production, which are famous as a specialty,vinyl houseSpreads all over. The northern part of Ueki (Tasoko, Miyahara)KoshigawaIs a basin,Kikuka BasinIt is a hill/countryside that is integrated with.
The rain that has fallen over the Aso Sotoyama area, which rises to the east, penetrates underground and reaches the plains in about 20 years. Kumamoto City's tap water is covered by this rich groundwater,Suizenji GardensIt also springs up in Lake Gotsu. In addition, 50% of the tap water source is used in over 100 cities around the world.groundwaterIt is said that only Kumamoto City is covered by this, and it is also said to be "the best groundwater city in Japan" or "the best groundwater city in the world". However, in recent years, the groundwater level has been decreasing due to the reduction of rechargeable land due to the abandonment of farming fields and the abandonment of forest management and the intake of water from factories. Currently, Kumamoto CityKikuyo,Otsu TownIn cooperation with local governments in the Shirakawa basin, we are working on groundwater conservation projects such as establishing a council with the prefecture, JA Kikuchi, and related land improvement districts, and having farmers flood the fields converted from paddy fields for a certain period of time.
warmishPacific climateIs. It is also similar to the basin type climate of Kyoto (hot in summer and cold in winter). The annual average temperature is around 17 ℃, and the annual rainfall is about 1,500 mm-2,400 mm. It faces the Ariake Sea, but because it is surrounded by mountains, the climate is unique to the basin, and the difference in temperature between summer and winter is large. Especially in summer, there is no wind in the evening called "Higo no Yunagi".The heat is severe. On the other hand, the temperature in winter often fell below freezing, and on February 2012, 2, the lowest temperature was recorded at -3°C. The daily average temperature was -6.7°C below the freezing point on the 2nd and 2nd day before. It also recorded a minimum temperature of -0.7°C on January 2016, 1. There are few snowfall days, and snow falls every few years. In spring, cherry blossoms bloom early along with Kochi.
- Temperature-up to 38.8 °C ( 1927(2)7/24, 1994(6)7/16, 1994(6)7/17, Minimum -9.2℃ ( 1904(37th year of Meiji)1/26, 1929(4)2/11）
- Maximum precipitation-480.5 mm ( 1957(32)7/25）
- Maximum instantaneous wind speed-52.6 m ( 1991(3)9/27）
- Maximum number of summer days-176 days ( 2005(17))
- Maximum number of summer days-106 days ( 2005(17))
- Most hot days-41 days ( 1994(6))
- Maximum number of tropical nights-43 days ( 2013(25))
- Maximum number of winter days-82 days ( 1936(Showa 11))
|Climate of Kumamoto (1981–2010)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F)||22.5|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F)||10.5|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F)||5.7|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F)||1.2|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F)||−9.2|
|rainfall mm (inch)||60.1|
|Average number of rainfall days (≥ 0.5 mm)||8.6||9.0||12.4||10.9||11.1||14.4||13.5||10.7||10.6||6.9||7.9||8.2||124.2|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||132.6||139.5||158.5||181.4||187.2||141.0||184.5||211.0||175.9||189.7||153.0||147.5||2,001.8|
|Source 1: Japan Meteorological Agency|
|Source 2: Japan Meteorological Agency (records)|
Although the population of Kumamoto Prefecture is decreasing, the city has been around 738,000 to 740,000 in recent years since it became an ordinance-designated city, and is flat.
|Kumamoto City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Kumamoto City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Kumamoto City (equivalent area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Tamana City
- Koshi City
- Yamaga City
- Kamishijo-gunMashiro machi
- Tamana-gunTamato Town
From ancient times to Kiyomasa Kato
Rich soil andAriake SeaThe area of Kumamoto City, which was nurtured by the seafood of Nori, has a trace of habitation from ancient times,PaleolithicからKofun periodRuins over (Shell mound,Old tombHave been confirmed in many places throughout the city.
Ritual systemBelow, in generalHigo country OfAkita County-Oma-gunHit the area. 8th century,Suizenji GardensTo Soba of Soba of Higo countryKokufu(Trusted Kokufu) is placed near itKokubunji-Kokubun NunneryIs also said to have been installed. Then KokufuMashikiThrough Kokufu, by the middle of the Heian periodNihongiAlthough it has been relocated to (Kokudo), all of the relocation is within the current Kumamoto city area, which indicates that the Kumamoto city area functioned as the center of Higo nation at least during the Nara/Heian period. It is also considered to be the history from the mythological periodKengun ShrineIn the 8th century, in the XNUMXth century, the oldest temple in Kumamoto Prefecture such as "Kennai Abandoned Temple" and the god of miso "Miso TenjinBut in the 9th century, Ikegami-ji Temple was built as a mountain temple in Ikegami-cho.Fujisakidai Prefectural Baseball FieldIn the positionFujisaki HachijyonomiyaAre installed respectively, and at the same timeKitaoka ShrineHas also been built.
The ancient government road (station road) also crosses the Kumamoto city area,DazaifuHas been traveling south fromSaikaidoAs an extension ofTatedayamaFrom the west of Seriyou Station (Child breeder) To Komafu, and further toward Jonan. With the collapse of the Ritsuryo politics, it temporarily lost its function as the center of Higo,NihongiAfter that, it will continue to be a large settlement and will be called the Kofu. After that, in the current northern part of Kumamoto cityDonation type manorFamous forKagogisoIs cultivated.
Northern and Southern DynastiesAs part of the mayhem of 1378(South morning: Tenshi 4 years, North morning: Eiwa 4 years) was held in the eastern part of the city, and the place name derived from the battle event such as Kyozuka remains. afterwards,OninDuring the year (1467-1469), Mr.NHK Kumamoto Broadcasting StationThe location) is the residence, 1496(Meiji 5th year), Bungo guardianOtomoMr. Kasagi, who belongs to, built the Kumamoto Castle at the southwestern foot of Mt. Chausu. Mr. Kagogi eventuallyKikuchiBecause 1550(Astronomical 19th year), Jyo Chikafuyu under Otomo entered.
Sengoku period OfHigo countryWas dominated by dozens of people,Azuchi-Momoyama PeriodTo enter theHideyoshi Toyotomi OfKyushuBy 1587(Tensho 15)Narimasa SasaIs sealed in Higo 49 stones and enters Kumamoto Castle. However, due to the mismanagementHigo's national revoltOccurs next yearReformAnd insteadKiyomasa KatoWas sealed up with 24 stones in the Higo northern half, and began to rule with Kuma Honjo as the residence.Control,Water control,ReclamationActively undertaking land development, etc. to improve devastated land and improve productivity.
On the other hand, the current development that developed from the fact that Kawajiri Mimei built Kawajiri Castle in the Kamakura periodKawajiriDistrictPort townIt was prosperous as a foreign trade. China,LightIt is also described in the geography of the age of "Kaikaisei". Also, in Jonan TownKumasho CastleWas built and played the role of the center of Mashiki area.
Kiyomasa is 1607A new Kumamoto castle was built in (12th year of Keicho), and then the local name was given.KumamotoからKumamotoWas renamed to. Since then, Kumamoto is a modern agecastle townWill be developed as. Mr. Kato is a child of Kiyomasa,TadahiroSevered in the 1632After (Kanei 9 years)Ogura domainTransferred fromKumamoto DomainBecame the mainMr. HosokawaWill be developed as a castle town.
The modernization of the castle town started in the Tensho era when Kiyomasa entered Higo. First, for flood control and utilization as an inner moatTsuboi RiverIn addition, some of the old Kokokufu merchants have moved to the south side of the castle (current streetcarGofukumachi Tram StopA township/artisan town was established in the area. After that, the townspeople and craftsmen towns expand to the west side of the castle, but the traditional townspeople and craftsmen towns were called "Furumachi," whereas the new townspeople township opened to the west side of the castle was "(I.e.Will be called. One of the features of Kumamoto Castle Town is that each of the temples is set up in a grid-shaped town, and the construction of this town has been inherited even today. It is a form that cannot be overlooked from the perspective of defense in an emergency. The Furumachi neighborhood has been busy as one of the downtown areas of Kumamoto City since the Meiji era until the early Showa period.
on the other hand,Samurai residenceWas built in the area from Yamazaki on the east side of the castle to Takadawara (current downtown area of Kumamoto City) and Tsuboi, and in Kyomachi, which is on the plateau north of the castle (Kyomachi isBattle of SekigaharaIs the town where Kiyomasa took over the vassal of Yonaga Konishi and the vassal of the Yanagawa domain. Of these, senior samurai are said to have lived in the castle (Ninomaru), Uchitsuboi, and Yamazaki, and lower samurai lived in the Tetori, Sentanbata, and Takadawara areas.
In addition, 1601(6th year of Keicho)Choroku Bridge(The bridge name is bridged 1601 = Keicho(From 6 years)Satsuma Kaido,Hyuga return, Yosemachi is prosperous as a branch point toward Minamiaso, and at the end of the Edo period, a new samurai residence town = Shinyashiki will be built on the opposite bank of Ansei Bridge (then Atami Bridge). These areas are Kumamoto Ward in modern times-it will be a rough outline as Kumamoto City.
In the suburbs of the Satsuma KaidoPost town, Kawajiri prospered from the previous generation as a distribution center (port town) of the Midorikawa river system. In addition to the clan magistrate's office, customs, and military port (Mifune),Satsuma DomainThe main team was also set up as a road for attendance.Inari ShrineDeveloped as the location of(I.e.Also prospered as an outer port of Kumamoto after replacing the Tsuboi River. Kawajiri and Takahashi are in Kumamoto (castle town), Takase,Yatsushiroと と も にGogo Town in HigoIt will be counted as one of.
Also, at the fork of going northGenrokuA post town called "Amitori Shinmachi" was built in the times, but it will later become the center shopping district of Ueki. Developed as a way to change workBungo HighwayIritoki was planted in black hair as a number of villages, and Niritoki was planted in Tatsuta, and remains as a bus stop name (KikuyoIt is inSanrikiBecame the station name). Immediately east of Niritoki was invited by the Hosokawa clan in the mid 17th century.Musashi MiyamotoThere is Musashizuka, a historic site associated with it. In the second half of the 17th centurySuizenji Gardens(Suizenji Park) was built.
Meiji era-before World War II
Known as a Kaimei thinker from the end of the Edo era to the Meiji eraYokoi KogusuActivity ofKumamoto Western SchoolEstablishment, the opening of the school, which drove Kumamoto's liberal rightsKumamoto bandWhile the wave of modernization is rushing to Kumamoto such as the formation, the rebellion of the samurai who is the former system side also breaks out. 1876(Meiji 9)Kamikaze Ren's strangeAnd then 1877(10th year of Meiji)Southwest WarDue to this, a fierce battle took place in Taharazaka of Ueki, and the town of Kumamoto, which became the main battlefield, was returned to Ashitei, including the castle tower of Kumamoto Castle. Also, 1889(Meiji 22) Large earthquake (Kumamoto earthquake).
However, the subsequent Kumamoto city district was in Kumamoto prefecture (temporarilyShirakawaNot only as the prefectural capital of Kumamoto, but also as a major city in the central part of KyushuZhentai-Fifth High SchoolNational institutions and educational institutions that have jurisdiction over the Kyushu region will be established one after another. 1878(11th year of Meiji) After setting up Kumamoto Ward, 1889(Meiji 22), the municipal system came into effect due to the enforcement of the municipal system. The initial population is 42,725. 1900Established in (Meiji 33)Railway songIn the second collection Sanyo/Kyushu edition,The largest city in Kyushu with a population of XNUMX”Was sung. Therefore, Kumamoto is often the first business site in Kyushu due to the publication of newspapers, the installation of electric lights, the opening of broadcasting stations, etc., and the establishment of Fifth High School,Natsume Soseki,Koizumi YakumoFamous authors such as went to Kumamoto as a teacher and left a work set in Kumamoto (note thatMori OgaiEven though I visited Kumamoto for a few days, a work that is closely related to Kumamoto (“Abe clan)) is left).
Yamazaki in the city centerMeijiSince then, military facilities such as the parade ground were installed on the site where the samurai residence was demolished, and the city area was divided by the military facilities, which was an obstacle to urban development. Then the military landTaishoBy the time most except the castleDajiangAnd relocated to the suburbs such as TokaNew cityA new center of commerce and entertainment was formed (including the town name of Neryocho as a remnant of military land, and the mayor at the time of the effort to relocate the military land.Hot IslandHas taken the name of a town called Karishima).
When entering the Taisho era, the development as a modern city will be sped up.Kumamoto Light Railway-Kikuchi orbit-Mifune Railway-Kumamoto Tramen・Expansion of transportation such as buses will lead to the expansion of urban areas, 1921(Taisho 10)Kasuga,Black hair,ShimazakiWith a large merger of the surrounding towns and villages, the population became 13, and the city area, which had been limited to the former castle town, expanded to the suburbs. Also, 1922(11th year of Taisho) The mayor at the timeTakahashi MorioIs the city's three major projects (Water supplyMaintenance ofCity trainOpening of23rd Infantry RegimentIt was successful in putting this into practice. The city hall that used to be in Minami-Sentan field, 1923It moved to the current location of Tedori Honmachi (Taisho 12).
In the Showa era, facilities such as the solicitation halls and public halls lined up around Sakuramachi, and many movie theaters, which are the latest entertainment of the time, opened in the adjoining new town, and it rapidly develops as a new urban core that replaces the old town. In the center of the city, there are "Sentoku Department Store" and "Gincho Department Store"Department storeAlso opened.
Kumamoto City has become the largest city in Kyushu and has continued to develop as a representative city.
After World War II-Present
1945(20) Due to the air raid in July, the city area of Kumamoto City became burnt fields, andGreat flood damage in June 1953, 1957(Showa 32) A large residential area was built in the eastern hilly area due to the heavy flood damage in July, mainly in the lowlands of the city.
So farSuizenji Temple-FloodIt was an old military land in addition to a suburban residential area such asDajiang・In the Toka district, there is a housing complex andMonopolyBesides,Kumamoto University of Commerce,Kumamoto Women's University(Later moved to Tsukiide,Prefectural theaterIs erected),Kumamoto Denpa National College of Technology( 1973(Showa 48)Koshi CityMoved to),Police schoolEtc. are constructed and existingKumamoto High SchoolIn addition, it became mature as a district of education.
Also, during the war,MitsubishiAircraft factory was built and the streetcar has been extendedKengun TownAfter the war, the area's population increased sharply due to the establishment of the Self-Defense Forces, government agencies, large-scale public housing, schools, and so on. Since it also served as the terminal terminal of the streetcar, a shopping district and entertainment district were also formed, and it grew into a major base in the eastern district of Kumamoto City.
さ ら にPrefectural officeWas moved to Suizenji and was in Nagamine/TsugetsuKumamoto AirportSince the 1970s when the house was moved to Koyuhara, residential areas have expanded to Nagamine, Musashigaoka and Kusu. Especially 1971(Showa 46)- 1972It was maintained until (47)Kumamoto East BypassThe area north of Kamisui became an important transportation route as the backbone of these residential areas, and the hilly areas occupied by fields and thickets were rapidly converted into residential land.
In the 1960sNational Route 3The Shimizu bypass and Kawajiri bypass were also opened. 1971(Showa 46)Kyushu Expressway OfKumamoto interchangeAlthough the road transportation network around the city was established, such as the opening ofKumanobu RailwayWas abolished and the tram line was reduced. As the cornerstone of a new transportation alternative to iron orbit, 1969It is a large-scale bus center in (44)Kumamoto Transportation CenterIs in operation. After the 1980sHama Line Bypass,Second Airport LineAlthough the major road network has been improved, the motivation for re-evaluation of railways and streetcars is increasing with the congestion problem and deterioration of road conditions.
Commerce will replace post-war generation instead of Sentoku and Gincho department stores.Tsuruya Department Store,Ocean department store(AfterDaieiKumamoto Shimodori Store, closed in May 2014), Iwata Isetan (later)Prefectural department store, Closed in February 2015), in supermarketsKotobukiya,Nico Nico HallWill make a leap forward, and the commercial map will be repainted. In addition, after the Tsuruya and Ocean expansion,Tomachi Street,ShimodoriHowever, it was established as a downtown area representing Kumamoto.
After the warAlthough the area of the military city has shrunk, population growth continues ( 1977(Population exceeded 52 in 50) and continued to develop steadily as a city of administration, commerce and tourism. But, 1963(Showa 38)Kitakyushu, 1972(Showa 47)Fukuoka City Government-designated cityAnd the locality of Kumamoto City has declined. However, some of the national institutions that control Kyushu (mainly those set up before the war) are located in Kumamoto City, and the role as a major base city in the Kyushu region continues.
Great Heisei mergerBased on the relaxation of the requirements of the government-designated city for a limited time introduced inTomi Town,Jonan Town,Ueki TownMerged with local governments in 2012On April 24, 4, it moved to the 1th nationwide (20rd in Kyushu) ordinance-designated city. furtherPrefectural systemAfter introductionState capitalThe movement to attract them is becoming more active.
- 646(Taihua 2 years)-Sand removal (current Kumamoto Commercial High SchoolHigo's Kokufu and four corps of troops are set up in the neighborhood.
- 713(Washoku 6 years)- Miso Tenjincreate.
- 935(5 years since Shouhei)- Fujisaki HachijyonomiyaIs installed.
- 1278(First year of Koyasu)- Daijizenji Templecreate.
- 1378(Southern dynasty: Tianshu 4th year, Northern dynasty: Eiwa 4th year)-War of Asahara (Reference:History of Kumamoto Prefecture, Such)
- 1469(First year of civilization) Kumamoto Castle) At the eastern endKikuchi clanBy Hidenobu IdaFortification.
- 1496(5th year of Meiji)-Kumamoto Castle was built at the southwest foot of Mt.
- 1588(Tensho 16)- Kiyomasa KatoIs headquartered in Kumamoto, the territory of the Hiji nation.
- 1601(6th year of Keicho)-Bridge at Choroku Bridge.
- 1607(12th year of Keicho)- Kumamoto CastleWas built by Kiyomasa Kato.KumamotoからKumamotoRenamed to.
- 1632(Kanei 9 years)- Tadatoshi HosokawaEntered Kumamoto and became the Higo lord.
- 1640(Kanei 17 years)- Musashi MiyamotoIs invited to the Kumamoto domain.
- 1671(Kanbun 11 years)- Suizenji Gardenscarry out.
- 1754(4th year of the Holy calendar)-Clan school "Training hallEstablished. The president is Uchizen Tadahide Nagaoka.
- 1756(6 Hours)-"Re-Spring Museum", "Fu Shien" is opened.
- 1871(Meiji4 years)ZhentaiSettings.Kumamoto Western SchoolOpened.Abandoned DomainByKumamotoIs installed.
- 1873(6th year of the Meiji era)-Renamed Zhenxi Zhentai to Kumamoto Zhendai.
- 1874(7th year of Meiji)-Published by Shirakawa Shimbun (first newspaper in Kyushu).
- 1876(9th year of Meiji)- Kumamoto Western SchoolWill be closed.
- 1877(10th year of Meiji)
- Southwest Waroutbreak. The Satsuma Rebels attack Kumamoto Zhentai. The government wins, but Kumamoto Castle just before the attackCastle towerWas burned down due to a misfire. The castle town was destroyed by the battle.
- Hakuaisha(Japanese Red Cross SocietyIs the predecessor ofKumamoto Western SchoolIs established in the former teachers' hall.
- 1878(11th year of Meiji)- County, town and village organization lawBy enforcement, KumamotoKumamoto WardAnd
- 1886(19th year of Meiji)-Kumamoto communication management station (postal and telegraph related) established.
- 1887(20th year of Meiji)-Fifth Senior High School (laterFifth High SchoolCurrent Kumamoto University) Is established in the Kumamoto area.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)
- 1890(23th year of Meiji)- 10/10Opened Fifth Higher Junior High SchoolHigh school).
- 1891(24th year of Meiji)
- 7/1 - Kyushu RailwayTakase (current Tamana)-Opening between Kumamoto,Kumamoto StationOpened.
- July 7-Kumamoto Electric Light Company (laterKumamoto Electric)ButElectric lightSupply started. The first electricity business in Kyushu.
- 11/19 -Lafcadio Hearn (laterKoizumi Yakumo) Is Kasuga Station (currentlyKumamoto Station)Arrival in. 1894(Meiji 27) About three years before leaving Kumamoto in October,Fifth Senior High SchoolTaught as an English/Latin teacher in.
- 1896(29th year of Meiji)4/13 -Ikeda Station (currentlyKumamoto Station) To Kinnosuke Natsume (laterNatsume Soseki) Arrived. 1900(33th year of Meiji)7/20About 4 years and 3 months before leaving KumamotoFifth High SchoolTaught as an English teacher.
- 1898(31th year of Meiji)- 23rd RegimentThe military training ground moves from Yamazaki to Toka.
- 1907(40th year of Meiji)- Kumamoto Light RailwayOpening of business.
- 1913(2nd year of Taisho)-Opening the Hyakunuki Train.
- 1921(10th year of Taisho)- 6/1,Abandoned countyTransferred 11 municipalities (population 133,467).
- The name “Okumamoto City” used at that time includes the meaning of Kumamoto City (Greater Kumamoto), which is wider than the former Kumamoto City.
- 1923(12th year of Taisho)-Kumamoto City Hall moved to its current location.
- 1924(Taisho 13)
- 1927(Showa2 years)- Kumamoto City BusOperation starts.
- 1928(Showa 3)-Kyushu's firstRadio stations(Current NHK Kumamoto Broadcasting Station) Opening.
- 1929(Showa 4)- 7/26, Kumamoto City Zoo opened.
- 1930(Showa 5)-Opened Kangyokan (laterIndustrial Culture Hall).
- 1935(Showa 10)- Suizenji Temple"The New Kumamoto Expo" will be held at.
- 1943(Showa 18)-To the healthy armyMitsubishi Heavy IndustriesAircraft manufacturing factory is built.
- 1945(Showa 20)-Present of Hakkei MizutaniKitakumamoto StationUS military stationed in ( 1956(Until 31)).
- 7/1 - Kumamoto air raid (469 dead, 552 injured, about 11,000 burned-down houses)
- 1949(Showa 24)-Held the 1st Fire Country Festival.
- 1950(Showa 25)- 7/21,Kumamoto Bicycle RacetrackIs opened.
- 1952(Showa 27)- Tsuruya Department StoreとOcean department storeOpened.
- 1953(Showa 28)- 6/26,6.26 Kumamoto flood damageOccurrence.
- 1958(Showa 33)-TV broadcasting started in Kumamoto. PresentKumamoto StationStation building is completed.
- 1960(Showa 35)- KamitsudoriAwning (arcade) completed.
- 1962(Showa 37)-Regional Expo "Kumamoto Great Exposition" held in Kumamoto Castle.
- 1964(Showa 39)- 3/31,Kumanobu RailwayAbandoned line.
- 1965(Showa 40)- 2/21,Kumamoto City Transportation Bureau(Kumamoto Tramen) Kawajiri line abolished.
- 1966(Showa 41)- Kumamoto Prefectural OfficeMoved to the current location of Suizenji.
- 1968(Showa 43)- Kumamoto Civic CenterOpening of business.Child shopJapan's first before the entranceScramble crossingInstalled.
- 1969(Showa 44)-Shimodori arcadeConversion.
- 1970(Showa 45)- 5/1, Tramway Tsuboi Line, Shunchi Line abolished.
- 1971(Showa 46)- Kumamoto AirportMoved to the current location.ParcoThe predecessor of the Kumamoto store,NagasakiyaKumamoto store opened.
- 1972(47)-Tram, Suidomachi-Abolition between Kokei Bridge.
- 1976(Showa 51)-Gincho department store closed before the war. New town arcade completed.
- 1977(Showa 52)- Kumamoto city population exceeded 50
- 1980(Showa 55)- DaieiOpened Kumamoto store (Oe, Kumamoto City).
- 1981(Showa 56)-PresentKumamoto City HallGovernment building completed.
- 1984(59)-In Kumamoto city (including some surrounding towns and villages)Area codeWas changed to 3 digits (0962,0963 → 096). This is the first time in Japan except for cities designated by government ordinance (including metropolitan areas).
- 1986(Showa 61)-Local Expo "Green Pick '86" held on the shore of Lake Gotsu.
- 1991(Heisei3 years)
- 1992(4)- NHK Kumamoto Broadcasting StationCore functions ofFukuokaWill be completely transferred to.
- 1993(5)-Local Exposition "Kunimoto Fire Country Kumamoto '93" held.
- 3 month - Kumamoto New PortIs open.
- 1996(8) April 4- Core citySpecified in.
- 1997(9)-Men's WorldhandballChampionship held.
- 1999(11)-54thNational Athletic MeetHeld (Kumamoto Future National Athletic Meet). National highway opening.
- 2002(14)-Tetori Honmachi (Suido Town)Kamidori district redevelopment projectcarry out.Kumamoto City Museum of Contemporary Artopen.
- 2008(20)-Kumamoto Castle Honmaru Goten completed.
- 2010(22)- 3/23, Jonan Town and Ueki Town are incorporated.Population surpasses 70.
- 2/28 -Prefectural department store closed due to redevelopment of Sakuramachi.
- 3/31 - Kumamoto City BusAbolished. All routesKumamoto city busTransferred to.
- 3/31 -Due to the redevelopment of SakuramachiKumamoto Transportation Center PlazaThe bowling alley adjacent to is closed.
- 9/30 - Kumamoto Transportation CenterTerminal building closed.
Changes in administrative areas
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)4/1 -Kumamoto City was established due to the enforcement of municipal and municipal systems.
- At the same time, the following towns and villages, which are in the current city limits, were established.
- Oma-gunHonjo Village-Motoyama Village-Spring bamboo village-Dajiangcun-Yuri Village-Hirohata-Koyama Tojima Village-Kengun Village-Izumi Village-Drawing village-Hiyoshi Village-Tayou Village-Part Tamura-Motomimura
- Akita CountyTakahashi・Kawajiri Town・Kojima Town-Ikeda-Hanazono Village-Yokote Village-Kasuga Village-Old town-Tatsuta Village-Black hair village-Shimizu-Matsuo Village-Shiroyama Village-Ikegami Village-Shimazaki Village-Shiratsubura-Rikiai Village-Nakajima Village-Zhongyuan Village-Okishinmura-Kawachi-Funatsu Village-Shirahama-Yoshinomura-Kawaguchi-Nakamokumura-Uchida-Qiantang Village-Oku Kogamura-Kaijikou Village-Kawakami-mura-Shirakawa Village-Terasako Village-Gomachi-Octant village-Fujitomi Village-Hamada-Nanketsu Village-Baishi Village-Hatakeguchi Village
- Kamishijo-gunAkitsu Village
- Shimomashiro-gunMoritomura-Sugiai Village-Sugikami-Kumasho Town-Toyota Village
- Yamamoto-gunUeki Town-Yoshimatsu Village-Yamamoto Village-Sakurai Village-Shandong Village-Tahara-Hishigata Village-Tasoko Village
- 1896(Meiji29 years)4/1 County systemDue to the enforcement, Mima-gun and Sugita-gun mergeAbandoned county,Yamaga DistrictAnd Yamamoto-gun mergedKamoto DistrictWas launched.
- 1898(31th year of Meiji)8/26 -Shirakawa Village, Terasako Village, and Gomachi Village merged (new merger),Nishisato VillageWas launched.
- 1899(32nd year of Meiji) April 4st-New Hiyoshi village was founded by the merger of Motoyoshi and Hiyoshi.
- 1902(35th year of Meiji) April 4st-Merger of Kawachi Village, Funatsu Village, Shirahama Village (new merger), Kawachi Village is newly established.
- 1903(36th year of Meiji)3/12 -Mr. TamuraMiyuki VillageRenamed to.
- 1906(Meiji 39 years) April 4-Enforcement of township Kasuga village.Kasuga TownBecomes
- At the same time, the following towns and villages, which are in the current city limits, were established.
- 1921(Taisho10 years)6/1 Incorporates Kurokami Village, Ikeda Village, Hanazono Village, Shimazaki Village, Yokote Village, Furumachi Village, Honjo Village, Oe Village, Motoyama Village, Haruetake Village, Kasuga Town.
- 1925(14th year of Taisho) April 4-Transfer of Izumi village.
- 1931(Showa6 years)6/1 Shiratsubo-mura is incorporated.
- 1932(7)12/15 -Transfer picture village (picture village on the same day as transfer)Painting villageRenamed).
- 1936(11)10/1 -Incorporated Kengun Village.
- 1939(14)8/1 -Transfer Shimizu Village.
- 1940(15)12/1 -Incorporated Kawajiri Town, Rikigo Village and Hiyoshi Village.
- 1952(Showa 27) Transferred Akita Village Akita.
- 1953(Showa 28) April 4-Incorporated Miyoshi Village and Yasumura.
- 1953(Showa 28) July 7- Takahashi・Introduced Shiroyama Village and Ikegami Village.
- 1954(29)10/1 -Incorporated Akitsu Village.
- 1955(30)1/1 -Ueki-cho, Yoshimatsu-mura, Yamamoto-mura, Sakurai-mura, Santo-mura, Tahara-mura and Hishigata-mura merged (new merger), and Ueki-machi was established.
- 1955(30)1/30 -Hirohata Village, Yusei Village, Koyama Tojima Village merged (newly merged),OmamuraWas launched.
- 1955(Showa 30) March 3-Sugigami Village, Kumasho Town, Toyota Village merged (new merger),Jonan TownWas launched.
- 1955(30) April 4-Transferring Matsuo Village.
- 1956(Showa 31) April 4-Hodakubo out of Asamura, the transfer of the new South.
- 1955(30) July 7-Merged Nishisato and Kawakami (newly merged), the northern village was established.
- Kawachi-mura and Yoshino-mura merged (new merger), and Kawachi-yoshino-mura was established.
- Kawaguchi Village, Nakamoku Village, Qiantang Village, Uchida Village, Oku Koga Village, Kaijiguchi Village Was merged (new merger), and Tenmei Village was established.
- 1957(Showa 32) January 1-Transfer of Tatsuta Village and Kojima Town.
- 1958(Showa 33) April 4-Transfer Nakamura village.
- 1970(45)11/1 -Incorporation of Muramura.
- 1971(Showa 46) January 4
- 1971(Showa 46) August 8st-Tomi village implements the town system,Tomi TownBecomes
- 1971(Showa 46) November 11st-Sawada village takes effectAkita TownBecomes
- 1990(Heisei2 years)9/1 - KajimachiBoundary change with (Kamimashiro-gun).
- 1991(3)2/1 -Incorporated Northern Town, Kawachi Town, Sawita Town, and Tenmei Town.
- 1993(5) April 6- Mashiro machiBoundary change with (Kamimashiro-gun).
- 2008(20)10/6 -Transfer Tomi Town.
- 2010(22)3/23 -Introduced Jonan Town and Ueki Town.
- 2010 (22) June 6-Kashima Town (Kamimashiro County) and change the boundaries.
Changes in address notation (since 2008)
|- 2008 May 10||March 2008, 10-|
|March 2010, 3-|
|March 2012, 4-|
|Former Kumamoto City Area||Kumamoto City ○ ○||Kumamoto-shiKita○○|
|Former Fudou Town Area||Fumai-cho, Shimomashi-gun ○○||Tomi Town, Kumamoto City ○○||Kumamoto-shiSouth wardTomi Town ○○|
|Old Jonan Town Area||Jonan Town, Shimomashiro District ○ ○||Jonan Town, Kumamoto City ○ ○||Kumamoto-shiSouth wardJonan Town ○○|
|Former Ueki area||Ueki Town, Kamoto County ○○||Ueki Town, Kumamoto City ○ ○||Kumamoto-shiKitaUeki Town ○ ○|
The following 5AreaConsists of.All populations are estimated populations as of October 2020, 10.
|The population density|
|43100-1||The whole area of Kumamoto city||738,567||390.32||1,892|
Movement leading to merger with Kumamoto metropolitan area
"Great Heisei mergerIn the early days, there was a resident initiative to establish a legal council from seven neighboring towns to discuss mergers with Kumamoto City.Government-designated cityDue to the measures to reduce population requirements, the merger could become a road to ordinance-designated cities, but at that time, in Kumamoto prefecture, he was reluctant to transfer authority due to the ordinance-designated cities, and in Kumamoto-shi.Kumamoto Future National Athletic MeetAccompanying the eventfinanceThere was a worsening problem. Ask about the merger in 3 townsReferendumAt this point, opponents won by a big margin, and the merged projects were rejected one after another in the 7-town council, and Kumamoto City was not ordinance-designated at this point.
However, the financial difficulties of the local governments due to the reduction of grants, and the local government population and 10% urban area population were both lower.Niigata-Shizuoka City-Hamamatsu cityThe merger and ordinance-designated city,Kyushu ShinkansenMeasures for inter-city competition due to opening of business, and futurePrefectural systemIn introductionState capitalFrom the standpoint of Kumamoto City, aiming for “Kumamoto City Area and Ordinance-designated City”, targeting “10 million people Kumamoto City Area” (101 cities 3 towns 12 village-at the time of setting), which is almost the same range as 1% A study group was formed by the relevant local governments. The recent movements are described below.
- Shimomashiro-gunTomi TownThen, as a result of repeated political conflicts and discussions 2007(19) in AugustLegal Merger CouncilIs installed, 2008(20) Merged with Kumamoto City on October 10.
- Jonan TownBut 2007(March 19) In May, the mayor who had been against the merger was defeated in the election, and the former mayor who had been promoting the merger with Kumamoto city was re-elected after four years, so the area around Kumamoto city etc. again It was decided to move towards a merger with a local government. 2007(19) After a resident briefing session in autumn, as a result of conducting a resident questionnaire in November, 11% of all voters agreed with the merger, and more than half of them decided to merge with Kumamoto City. Because I asked 2008(20) February 2Voluntary merger councilWas installed. After that, after setting up a legal cooperation, 2009As a result of the referendum on June 21 (6), a large number of approvals for the merger resulted in the demolition proposal being passed by the temporary town council on July 28, the same year.
- Kamishijo-gunMashiro machiThen, the candidate who had pledged to defeat the current job that had stated absolutely opposition to the merger in the election of the mayor and respond to the merger consultation including Kumamoto City is elected. After that, no movement related to the merger was seen for a long time, 2007(19) In December, launched a study group on merger and ordinance city with Kumamoto City. 2008(20) With Kumamoto City in AprilVoluntary councilDecided to install. In addition, Mashiki-machi Chamber of Commerce and Industry, which had previously stated that it would maintain a single town system, announced that it would go to the approval of the merger ordinance city with Kumamoto City, and established the "Kumamoto Metropolitan Economic Research Group" with the Kumamoto Chamber of Commerce. Etc. were rapidly approaching Kumamoto City (however, 2009(21) As a result of the referendum in April, the number of negative votes exceeded, and Mashiki-cho left the council.)
- Kamoto DistrictUeki TownBut 2007(September 19) After September, some members of the Diet, residents, etc. have re-emerged, and the mayor has jointly established a merger ordinance city study group with Kumamoto City, based on the survey results. 2008(20) Resident briefing was held from January. Receiving this result, 2008(20) In March, the establishment of "Kumamoto City/Ueki-cho Merger Investigation Research Group" was decided between Kumamoto City and Ueki-cho, and the first meeting was held in April. After setting up a legal cooperative, 2009(21) The referendum on June 6 resulted in a large number of approvals for the merger, and the abandonment proposal was approved by the temporary town council on July 28, the same year.
2009（平成21年）4月から6月にかけて相次いで行われた合併の賛否を問う住民投票の結果、前述のように益城町との合併の道は断たれたが、植木町、城南町との合併は濃厚となった。同年7月13日に熊本市議会での廃置分合案が可決。同年9月14日には熊本県議会でも廃置分合案が可決し、2町との合併により政令指定都市昇格条件となる人口要件70万人程度を満たし（3市町合わせた人口は約73万人）、 2010(22) Merged on March 3. This allowsKitakyushu,Fukuoka CityNext to Kyushu, progressed to the birth of the third ordinance-designated city in Kyushu.
Movement leading to the ordinance-designated city transition
- 2009(21) December 12, at the Council for Administrative Districts of Kumamoto City, we presented two proposals to set the administrative districts in the city as 22 or 5 wards. The ward office will make the best use of existing ones, such as the city hall and the Ueki Town Hall, but indicated that some administrative districts need to establish new ward offices.
- 5 ward system
- The former Ueki Town and Jonan Town that were incorporated into Kumamoto City will be incorporated, and the central, east, west, south and north will be divided into 10 wards with a population of 18 to 5.
- In the case of 5 wards, the cost to construct ward offices is estimated to be about 38 billion yen.
- 6 ward system
- There are a total of 4 wards, with the former Ueki Town alone, the old Fudou Town and the old Jonan Town together, and the old Kumamoto City divided into 6 wards, but there are variations with a population of 3-18. Opinions of criticism came one after another from the council.
- In the case of 6 wards, the cost to construct ward offices is estimated to be about 48 billion yen.
- 5 ward system
- 2010(February 22, 2) In the Kumamoto City Administrative District Council, as a plan based on the results of the resident survey, in addition to the original 22 or 5 ward plan, a government-designated city with a population of almost the same size in recent years Moved toOkayama City,Sagamihara CityHe expressed the opinion that it might be necessary to consider the “three ward plan” and the “four ward plan” with such a small ward division.
- 2010(22) March 3 At the Council of Kumamoto City Administrative Districts, we set the administrative districts in the city as 29 wards and presented three types of plans. There were some committee members who suggested plans other than the 5 wards, but since they were small in number, they were excluded from this time.
- 5 ward system 1 plan-The plan presented by the council from the beginning, incorporating the former Ueki town and the old Jonan town in Kumamoto city, dividing it into central, east, west, south and north.
- 5 ward system 2 plan-a single ward of the former Ueki town, a ward that combines the former Kumamoto city west and the former Fudou town and the old Jonan town, and the former Kumamoto city is divided into the northern, central and eastern parts.
- 5 ward system 3 plans-Similar to the 5 ward system 1 plan, but with the boundaries of each ward changed.
- 2010(22) April 4, the Kumamoto City Administrative District Council first showed that the administrative districts in the city had a population balance of approximately 6 to 10 and were almost even. As per the original plan (18 plan of the previous 5 ward system) and on April 1Masayuki KoyamaI reported the ward division plan to the mayor.
- District A-The area is the former Ueki Town and the northern part of the former Kumamoto City, and the ward office is the General Planting Branch.
- Ward B-Area is the western part of Kumamoto City, and the ward office is the western civic center.
- C ward-The ward office is located in the former Kumamoto city centerKumamoto City HallWithin.
- D Ward-The area is the eastern part of Kumamoto City, and the ward office isTax collegeIt will be located adjacent to the Kumamoto Training Center.
- District E-The area is the old town of Fumiya, the old town of Jonan and the southern part of Kumamoto City, and the ward office is the general branch of the town.
- 2010(22) In the extraordinary assembly on May 5, we included maintenance costs for ward offices. 2010(22) The general account supplementary budget proposal was approved by a majority. As a result, the ward division after the transition to a government-designated city was officially decided in the 5 ward proposal.
- 2010(22) From September 9 to 6, general ward namesPublic offerWas done.
- 2010(22) On October 10, at the Council of Kumamoto City Administrative Divisions, each ward selected by voting by the committee from the top two proposals for each ward that were particularly popular in the open call for candidates for ward names and other application proposals 19 plans, 2 plans for each ward were selected.
- 2011(January 23) On January 1, the council for administrative divisions of Kumamoto City decided the name of each ward as Kita-ku, Nishi-ku, Chuo-ku, Higashi-ku and Minami-ku and reported to Mayor Koyama..
- 2011On February 23, 2, the Kumamoto City Ordinance-designated City Promotion Headquarters Meeting decided the name of the ward, as reported by the Council... (However, this is the "policy of the city", and at this point, neither the transition to a government-designated city nor the name and area of the ward have been officially decided.)
- 2011(23) On August 8, Governor of Kumamoto, Kumamoto Prefectural Assembly Chairman, Kumamoto City Mayor, Kumamoto City Council, Kumamoto City Ordinance-designated City Promotion Council ChairmanYoshihiro KatayamaMinister of Internal Affairs and Communications(At that time)Cabinet OrderRequesting revision.
- 2011(23) October 10, Kumamoto City 2012(24) On April 4, the Cabinet decided to revise the Cabinet Order to make it a designated city, and on December 1, the Cabinet Order was promulgated. NationwideSagamihara CityThe 20th following in KyushuKitakyushu-Fukuoka CityIt will be the third after.
- 2011On December 23, 12, the name of the ward (in Kumamoto City Council)Kita-Nishi-ward-Chuo-ku-Higashi Ward-South ward) And its area were officially determined.
Kyushu administration/private quasi-central city functions
Than beforeKyusyuIt is a remnant that has been maintained as an administratively central city in the region, and even now in Kumamoto citySouthern Kyushu areaThere are several national agencies that control the country, and it can be said that it has a high position as an administrative city compared to other cities in Kyushu. Even in the private sectorNakakyushuIncluding areas and Kumamoto prefectureSouth KyushuThere are companies that place the central functions of the area here, and Kumamoto City is a majorBase cityContinue to play the role of.
- Kyushu Finance Bureau(Jurisdiction area: Kumamoto prefecture,Oita,Miyazaki,Kagoshima）
- Kumamoto National Taxation Bureau(Jurisdiction area: Kumamoto prefecture, Oita prefecture, Miyazaki prefecture, Kagoshima prefecture)
- Kyushu General Communication Bureau(Areas covered: Kyushu)
- Kyushu Agricultural Administration Bureau(Areas covered: Kyushu)
- Kyushu Forest Management Bureau(Areas covered: Kyushu,Okinawa）
- Kyushu Regional Environment Office(Jurisdiction area: Kyushu area, Okinawa prefecture)
- Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceWestern Area General Manager(Jurisdiction area: Kyushu area, Okinawa prefecture)
In addition to various branch offices such as the Finance Bureau, National Tax Bureau, Agricultural Administration Bureau, was in charge of post-war, postal service, broadcasting and communications before the war.Ministry of CommunicationsThe Kumamoto Communications Bureau, a local agency of the company, was in charge of Kyushu's entire area, so an organization of this system has been placed in Kumamoto for a long time. Currently, the national government office isKumamoto CastleWithin,Kyushu ShinkansenAccording to the opening of all linesKumamoto StationA joint government building was built on the south side, 2010At the end of 22, work for moving in some departments such as the Agricultural Administration Bureau started.
Ministry of PostWith regard to the Japan Post Kyushu Branch, which is the successor of the Kyushu Post Office, the postal agency of Kyushu, Kumamoto will be in charge of all four postal services such as Kyushu's banks, counters, mail, and postal services even after the privatization of Postal Service ,Japan Post BankThe Kyushu headquarters isKumamoto Castle East Post OfficeToJapan Post LifeThe Kyushu branch of the postal company, postal company and post office company was left in the Kyushu branch building of the post office in Joto-cho, Chuo-ku, Kumamoto-city as usual. In addition, a 300-person management center that centrally manages the personnel and accounting of postal staff nationwide has been set up in Kumamoto City, and the function as a "postal castle town" since the Meiji era will continue even after privatization. In addition,MielparqueChuo-ku, Kumamoto CitySuidochoIt is in.
FormerDenden Public CorporationKyushu headquarters was also located in Kumamoto. Continued after privatizationNTTKyushu branch was set up, but revisedNTT methodbased onNTT GroupReorganization ofNTT WestKyushu branch office itself was abolished by the establishment of. afterwards,NakakyushuIt re-started as an area base of the regional headquarters/group of (Kumamoto/Oita), 2008(20) February 7NTT West-KyushuHas been merged into. Also,Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation Kumamoto Soccer Club NTT KyushuSoccer clubNTT WestAfter being renamed to Kumamoto Football Club,Roasso KumamotoHe continued his activities in Kumamoto until it was reorganized into.
NHK Kumamoto Broadcasting StationInitially, as a core broadcasting station in the Kyushu area, 1928Opened as the first radio station in Kyushu in (Showa 3). The NHK Broadcasting Center in Fukuoka is completed 1992Until (4), it continued to function as a core station.
In addition, there are private companies and various corporations that have central bases in the entire Kyushu area and the central and southern Kyushu areas in Kumamoto City.
- Japan PostKyushu branch office (jurisdiction area: whole Kyushu)
- System Banking Kyushu Joint Center(Affiliation area: Entire Kyushu)
- Minamikyushu Coca-Cola Bottling(Jurisdiction area: Kumamoto prefecture, Oita prefecture, Miyazaki prefecture, Kagoshima prefecture)
- South Kyushu Pepsi Cola sale(Dissolution) (Jurisdiction area: Kumamoto prefecture, Oita prefecture, Miyazaki prefecture, Kagoshima prefecture, Fukuoka prefecture)Omuta City）
- Minami Kyushu Tax Accountants Association (Affiliation area: Kumamoto prefecture, Oita prefecture, Miyazaki prefecture, Kagoshima prefecture)
- Minamikyushu Shinkin Bank Association (Affiliation area: Kumamoto prefecture, Oita prefecture, Miyazaki prefecture, Kagoshima prefecture)
- Housing Finance AgencyMinamikyushu branch (jurisdiction area: Kumamoto prefecture, Oita prefecture, Miyazaki prefecture, Kagoshima prefecture)
- NTT FinanceMinamikyushu branch (jurisdiction area: Kumamoto prefecture, Miyazaki prefecture, Kagoshima prefecture)
- Shinkin Central BankMinamikyushu branch (jurisdiction area: Kumamoto prefecture, Oita prefecture, Miyazaki prefecture, Kagoshima prefecture)
- NakakyushuKubota(Jurisdiction area: Kumamoto prefecture, Oita prefecture)
- PasonaNaka Kyushu (jurisdiction area: Kumamoto prefecture, Oita prefecture, Miyazaki prefecture)
- General account (2017 (Heisei 29) degree settlement)
- Revenue: 4149 billion yen
- City tax: 994 billion yen
- Local allocation tax: 453 billion yen
- National treasury disbursement: JPY 980 billion
- Municipal bonds: 627 billion yen
- Expenditure: 4027 billion yen
- Revenue: 4149 billion yen
- Special accounts (2017 (Heisei 29) degree settlement)
- Revenue: 2193 billion yen
- National Health Insurance Accounting: 975 billion yen
- Long-term care insurance accounting: 620 billion yen
- Bicycle business accounting: ¥104 billion
- Expenditure: 2188 billion yen
- National Health Insurance Accounting: 998 billion yen
- Long-term care insurance accounting: 601 billion yen
- Bicycle business accounting: ¥102 billion
- Revenue: 2193 billion yen
- General Account/Special Account Municipal Bond Current amount: 4320 billion yen (as of the end of 2017)
- Kyushu District Police DepartmentKumamoto Information and Communication Department
- Kumamoto Legal Affairs Bureau
- Kumamoto prison
- KyomachiDetention branch
- KumamotoJuvenile discrimination office
- KumamotoProbation office
- Fukuoka Immigration BureauKumamoto branch office
- KumamotoPublic Security Research Office
- Kyushu Finance Bureau(Jurisdiction over 4 prefectures in southern Kyushu, excluding Fukuoka, Saga and Nagasaki)
- Nagasaki CustomsYatsushiro Customs Branch Kumamoto Branch Office
- Financial Policy InstituteSouth Kyushu Training Office
- Kumamoto National Taxation Bureau(Jurisdiction over 4 prefectures in southern Kyushu, excluding Fukuoka, Saga and Nagasaki)
- Kumamoto EastTax office
- Kumamoto West Tax Office
- Tax collegeKumamoto Training Institute
- KumamotoNational Tax Tribunal
- Kumamoto River National Highway Office
- Tateno Dam Construction Office
- Kumamoto Repair Office
- Kumamoto Port/Airport Maintenance Office
- Western Area General Manager
Special corporation, etc.
- Kumamoto EastPension office
- Kumamoto Nishi Pension Office
- Kumamoto Branch
- Kumamoto Branch
- Kumamoto Prefectural Office, Kumamoto Prefectural Tax Office, Kumamoto Agricultural Administration Office, Kumamoto Civil Engineering Office, Kumamoto Prefectural Exchange Center, Welfare General Counseling Center
- Kumamoto Central Police Station,Kumamoto Minami Police Station,Kumamoto East Police Station,Kumamoto Kitaoshi Police Station
- Kumamoto City Transportation Bureau,Kumamoto City Fire Department(Central fire station, East fire station, West fire station, South fire station, North fire station),Kumamoto City Waterworks Bureau
- Number of people: 48 people
- Term: March 2015, 5-March 1, 2019
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Member name (◎ is representative)|
|LDPKumamoto City Council||18||◎Seijiro Tsuda, Seiji Sakata, Yoshiyuki Mishima, Masahito Shigaki, Masayuki Eto, Takaaki Takehara, Satoshi Saito, Masasaku Sawada, Toshihiro Managa,|
Toru Kurashige, Shinya Kutsuki, Ryoshi Haraguchi, Toru Hara, Yoshikatsu Teramoto, Mizunori Kosaiga, Kazuomi Takamoto, Kuniyasu Mitsunaga, Hirofumi Oishi
|Civic Union||9||◎Masahiro Tajiri, Yasuhiro Ieiri, Seiya Nishioka, Yoshihiro Ueda, Masanobu Tanabe, Hiroshi Murakami, Tatsuya Tagami, Yoichi Fukunaga, Shinya Otsuka|
|KomeitoKumamoto City Council||7||◎Hiroshi Suzuki, Teruyo Fujioka, Masahiro Imoto, Daisuke Hamada, Hiroshi Fujinaga, Ryoji Sonokawa, Shika Mimori|
|Kumamoto future||4||◎ Kiyoki Tajiri, Satoshi Shirakawabe, Kazuyuki Shigemura, Hidemi Fujiyama|
|Japan Communist PartyKumamoto City Council||3||◎Mieko Ueno, Nasu Yen, Hiroshi Yamabe|
|Municipal administration club||1||Kiyohiro Ochimizu|
|Meeting to think about Japanese education||1||Taizo Furukawa|
|Freedom club||1||Kazuhisa Kitaguchi|
|Good promotion||1||Yoshihiro Tajiri|
|Regional creation||1||Hiroe Koike|
|Wa Meeting Kumamoto||1||Yuka Ogata|
2011 Year of 4 Month17th Unified Local ElectionUntil the re-election in Japan, the entire Kumamoto city was basically treated as one constituency with a fixed number of 48.In April 2015, due to the establishment of administrative districts due to the transition to a government-designated city,18th Unified Local ElectionThen, it was reorganized into the following 5 constituencies, and the timing of the elections will be changed to simultaneous with the Kumamoto prefectural election in the first half of the unified local elections. In the 2015 election, the number of votes was the same and lottery was held..
Kumamoto Prefectural Assembly(Selected by Kumamoto City)
- Constant number: 17 people
- Term: May 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 11st year) to May 2023 (4th year of Reiwa) May 5th
|Kumamoto City Daiichi (Chuo-ku,Higashi Ward,Kita) (12)||Akemi Matsuno||Independent|
|Eiichi Iwashita||LDP||Liberal Democratic Party|
|Hidemura Matsumura||LDP||Liberal Democratic Party|
|Kaihei Hashiguchi||LDP||Liberal Democratic Party|
|Takao Fujikawa||LDP||Liberal Democratic Party|
|Tomoko Iwata||Kumamoto Democratic Union||Party membershipSocial Democrats|
|Daizo Hamada||Constitutional Democratic Party|
|Seiichi Nishi||Kumamoto Democratic Union||Social Democratic Party|
|Nanbu Hayabira||LDP||No party membership|
|Nobuhiro Yamamoto||Japan Communist Party|
|Kumamoto City Second (Nishi-ward,South ward) (5)||Maeda Norihide||Komeito|
|Satoshi Kamata||Kumamoto Democratic Union||No party membership|
|Kazuo Takashima||LDP||Liberal Democratic Party|
|Kazutora Takezaki||LDP||Liberal Democratic Party|
|Well procedure||LDP||Liberal Democratic Party|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Kumamoto Prefecture 1st Ward(Chuo-ku,Higashi Ward,Kita）||Minoru Kihara||LDP||4||Constituency|
|Kumamoto Prefecture 2st Ward(Nishi-ward,South wardSuch)||Takeshi Noda||LDP||16||Constituency|
Kumamoto is one of the leading agricultural kingdoms in Japan. The total number of farmers, the number of full-time farmers, the number of people employed in agriculture, the cultivated land area is the first in Kyushu, and the agricultural output is the sixth largest in Japan.Gotsu LakeSouthwestern Southwest-In the western countrysideRiceIncluding,eggplant,melonVarious horticultural crops including are produced. Among them, rice and melon have the highest output in Kyushu, and eggplant has the second highest output in Japan. Mt. Kinpusan at the foot of the mountainKawachi district,Kojima area,Northern region TheWenzhou orangesIt is a major production area, and there are many sorting fields and processing plants in the surrounding area. Northern part of the city- Ueki Town TheWatermelonIt is famous as a famous production area. In the eastern area (Tojima area, etc.), in addition to field cultivation such as melons, although the number has decreased considerably in recent years,dairyHas also been done.
Traditionally, in Kumamoto city (Kumamoto station south sideMoon starFactory (currentlyJoint Government BuildingThe location of large-scale factories did not progress, andRenesas Semiconductor Manufacturing OfsemiconductorThere are few large-scale companies and factories except the food industry in factories and food pal.
A major manufacturing company headquartered in Kumamoto City
Information and communication industry
A major telecommunications company headquartered in Kumamoto City
- Asahi ShimbunKumamoto Directorate General
- Yomiuri ShimbunKumamoto Branch
- Mainichi NewspapersKumamoto Branch
- Nihon Keizai ShimbunKumamoto Branch
- Sankei ShimbunSouth Kyushu Branch
- West Japan NewspaperKumamoto Directorate General
A major wholesale, retail and service-related company headquartered in Kumamoto City
- Japan Post BankKumamoto Branch (jurisdiction over Kyushu)
- Japan Finance Corporation
- Higo bank
- Kumamoto Bank
- Kumamoto Daiichi Shinkin Bank
- Kumamoto Shinkin Bank
- Kumamoto Prefecture Credit Union
- Kumamoto Chuo Shinkin Bank
- Okumamoto Securities
City banks/trust banks/local banks in other prefectures with branches in Kumamoto City
* Central bankBank of JapanThere is also the Kumamoto branch.
Securities company with a branch in Kumamoto City
- Nomura Securities
- Mizuho Securities
- Daiwa Securities
- Tokai Tokyo Securities
- SMBC Nikko Securities
- Okasan Securities
- Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities
Insurance company with a branch in Kumamoto City
- All laboredKumamoto Prefecture Headquarters
Other major companies headquartered in Kumamoto City
In the center of Kumamoto City,Kamitsu Shopping Street-Shimodori Shopping Street-Sun Road New TownThere are three downtown areas. EspeciallyShimodoriIs the busiest in the prefecture and the highest in KyushuWith 50,000 visitors on weekdays and 65,000 on Sundays, (The amount of traffic at one point is ( 2010(22 survey, about 8 people on holidays), the commercial concentration as a nuclear center is outstanding even in the prefecture. These downtown areas are on the north side of KamitoriKumamoto Electric Railway OfFujisaki Miyamae StationHowever, there is a Kumamoto tram between Uedori and ShimodoriTorimachi-suji stop,Tsuruya,ParcoKumamoto tram is located around Shin Road ShinjukuKashijima Town Bus Stop,Bus terminal OfSakuramachi Bus TerminalAre each located and play the role of a corridor between them... However, in recent years, large-scale commercial facilities have expanded into the suburbs, and the number of people in these downtown areas is decreasing. The number of pedestrians decreased by 2003% between FY2011 and FY3, and the ratio of vacant stores exceeded 1%. However, since 2011, the traffic volume has reversed again due to factors such as the increase in tourists due to the opening of the Kyushu Shinkansen. The ratio of vacant stores in Kamidori, Shimodori, and Shintoshi has also improved to 3.9%, but the proportion of restaurants and karaoke stores has increased compared to before, and half of the stores have been replaced in about 1990 years from 20, The metabolism of the shopping districts is progressing as the proportion of stores in the nationwide chain increases.. In 2013, in addition to the redevelopment of Sakuramachi/Kumamoto Transportation Center area, which will be described later,Daiei Kumamoto Shimodori StoreDepending on the redevelopment plan of the surrounding area and JR KyushuKumamoto StationWith the announcement of the large-scale redevelopment (construction of a station building), the central area of Kumamoto City has entered a new phase around the second half of the 2010s to 20 years.
As a large suburban commercial facility,Nico Nico Hall Sampian City Mall(1996 years),No crystal mall(1998) was opened, but after the collapse of Nico Nico DoIzumiTook over, and nowYoume TownHas become. Besides this, outside KumamotoKikuchiKikuyoToYoumetown Hikarinomori(2004)Kamishijo-gunKajimachiDiamond City Claire (currently AEON MALL Kumamoto, 2005) (Both are about a few hundred meters from the border with Kumamoto City).
Izumi was in Kumamoto City in February 2012Chuo-kuOeJapanese tobacco industry(JT) About 7 square meters of the site of the Kumamoto factory site has been acquired, and the offensive of opening stores in Kumamoto prefecture is intensifying..
A large cluster of suburban storesNational Route 57(Kumamoto East Bypass) Along the line,Kumamoto metropolitan areaNortheastern endKikuchiOtsu TownからNational Route 3The section of about 25km to Kamimoto-shi Chikami that intersects with,ionsystem(Jusco2), Izumi system (Youme Town) 3 otherKojima,Edion,Mr MaxIt is a fierce battleground where suburban large electric appliances stores and roadside shops are scattered.
Apart from such large stores, there are also suburban shopping districts. At the end of the tramKenguncho StationArcade shopping street located in front ofPierce(Kengun Shopping Street) and a long-established shopping street near the city centerChild shopAnd so on. However, in recent years, the power of large-scale stores has attracted customers, and the vitality of the past does not appear.
As mentioned earlier, there are several hotels and preparatory schools in front of Kumamoto station, but there was no place to enjoy shopping except for the commercial facility "" in the station building, but on December 2013, 12, President Karaike of JR Kyushu redeveloped the Kumamoto Station Line 25 platform site and the 0 hectare site of a parking lot that was adjacent to the south side of the station to build a station building that integrates commercial, office and entertainment functions in 3. Announced that it will be built in the near future.
Upper street/lower street
TramTotsumachi Shinden StopThis is a fully-covered arcade shopping street spread across the north and south of Kumamoto City.DowntownCenter of. It has also become a fashion and information dispatch base for Kumamoto.
The north side of Kamidori Arcade Street is about 360m long and 11m wide. It flourished as a student town in the old days, and is still a town with bookstores, coffee shops, boutiques, brand shops, sports shops, and ramen shops. Once on the street side entranceKumamoto Nichi-Nichi ShimbunThere was a building in the area, but it was re-developed and moved to suburbs of Seian.Bipuresu Kumaga KaikanIs open. In addition to the Tsuruya department store commercial space called New-S,Kumamoto City Museum of Contemporary Art,Hotel NikkoKumamoto and other residents are in this area. From the northern end of the arcade, there is a fashionable street called Namikizaka, where you can find many clothing stores, beauty salons, and restaurants for young people. Recently, "Uenoura-dori," which is one east side of Kamidori and Namikizaka, has been attracting attention as a hidden popular spot. Arcade in parisOrsay MuseumIt is designed with the motif of, and wood is laid in the center of the sidewalk, giving it a slightly more calm impression than Shimodori.
On the other hand, on the south side across the street from KamidoriShimodoriThere is an arcade (total length 510m, width 15m. From Tomachisuji side to Shintengai, 2nd-4th Avenue). Train street (Tomachi Street) Side entranceParcoIncluding,Carino Shimodori, Large commercial facilities such as, general store, boutique ( 2010(22) In autumnZARARoadside stores), various restaurants, cafes (Pronto-Starbucks Coffee-Saint Marc CafeEtc.) and various specialty stores line up with Rikuzuri. Boasting one of the largest shopping streets in western Japan, it is a lively place all day long. South side of the streetKaraoke hall-Croquette ClubThere are karaoke stores and pachinko parlors such asRed light districtElement becomes stronger. In recent years, arcades have been replaced, and modernization of equipment such as solar power generation panels, mist injector installation, and near-ultraviolet LED lighting installation is in progress. In addition, the entertainment district is formed so as to sandwich Shimodori, and more than 1000 restaurants, such as Naramachi-dori, Ginza-dori, and Sakae-dori, are concentrated in this area. It is also a lively city.
The entrances to Kami-dori and Shimodori arcades on the train street are about 30m apart, and are connected by two pedestrian crossings and an underpass. In addition, one of the pedestrian crossings is connected to the Tomachicho Electric Railway Stop.
A wide arcade town that connects Shimodori and Shidenjima City Tram Stops,Sun Road New TownIs. It prospered as a movie theater city before the war, but in recent years it has been crowded in the suburbsCinema complexIt was pushed by the offensive of, and now other than TOHO CinemasDenkikanOnly remains. In addition, there are many pachinko parlors and arcades, and it is more like a red light district than Shimodori.Best electric appliancesKumamoto main store is on this street.
On the northwest side of the Kashishimacho tram stop, in the area of "Sakuramachi", the corner of Kumamoto's transportation,Kumamoto Sakuramachi Bus TerminalThere isSAKURA MACHI KumamotoThere is. The new city entrance was connected to the Industrial Culture Center, Kumamoto Transportation Center, and the prefectural department store via an underground passage, but the industrial culture center and the Prefectural Department Store/Kumamoto Transportation Center were closed due to the demolition of the building. As of October 2015, it is only possible to pass between the New Town entrance and the underground parking lot of Shinjima Park. Current,Kyushu ShinkansenA large-scale redevelopment project in the Sakuramachi/Hanabata area has begun in preparation for the opening of the entire line. In this area, the area, redevelopment companies, and the government cooperated to form a redevelopment study council for Sakuramachi and Hanabata 2008(20) Installed in November. We are repeatedly discussing the image of town development including surrounding areas and the issues to be considered.
2006In December (18), redevelopment project plans were announced in succession around the Sakuramachi district. Kyushu Sangyo Kotsu Holdings Co., Ltd. has clarified the development plan to build a high-rise complex building in the area centered around Kumamoto Kotsu Center. The existing building will be demolished, and a high-rise complex building combining commercial facilities, bus terminals, condominiums, and hotels will be built.2It seems to be the scale above. Also 2011(23) In January, on the same site from Kumamoto CityConvention centerWas requested to be installed. In addition, a job listing magazine will be issued in the area with the Industrial Culture Hall on the east side of the Transportation Center.Employment Promotion AssociationIt was also announced that it will build a complex building that will house theaters, theaters, and commercial facilities. Redevelopment of the Employment Promotion Association (Hanabata Town) 2013(25), the redevelopment of Kyushu Sanko Holdings (transportation center) was a little late, 2014It was aiming for completion after (26), but the plan is delayed due to economic conditions. In addition, NHK Kumamoto Broadcasting Station will be relocated to the redevelopment site in Hanabata Town..
TramHanabatacho stopGinza-dori is the street that intersects with Shimodori and continues to Route 3.Fukuoka Bank,Kagoshima BankOf nearby prefecturesLocal bankBranch ofJTB,Japan TravelThere is a single-sided arcade in a street where tourist companies, business hotels, fast food restaurants, game centers, multi-storey parking lots, multi-tenant buildings, collective buildings of bar shops, etc. are mixed.
Department stores and large-scale retail stores
- Tsuruya Department Store
- 1952(Showa 27) Since its opening, it has been a "local department store" loved by locals for over 60 years. Continuing from the conventional main building and wing building, 2002In 14, Tetoria Kumamoto (East Building) and News Building opened, and the sales floor area became the largest in Japan. To stop the female buyers flowing to Fukuoka cityTiffany,Gucci,PradaBrand shops were actively introduced. In the east hallTokyu HandsIs moving in. The wing building of the annex is also the whole buildingComsaIt was renovated as a store, 2006(18) From MarchGAP,ABC Cooking StudioEtc. moved in and renewed the sales floor. In the news located at the upper entranceShips,United arrows(Green Label Relaxing),Plaza,Starbucks CoffeeAnd so on. Also, along the Shimodori Arcade, there will be "Ran Marche" 2011(23) Opened in March. Since autumn 3, we are proceeding with a major revision of the sales floor, and it will be the second store in Kyushu on March 2012, 2013.Tokyu HandsThe Kumamoto store opens on the 6th floor of the East Building, and will be the second store in Kyushu on March 2014, 26.YuzawayaWas opened on the 4th floor of the Wing Hall. Kumamoto tramTomachi Street - SuidochoGet off.
- Prefectural department store(Highland group) *Closed
- It was once adjacent to the Kumamoto Transportation CenterTerminalDepartment store. 1973(Showa 48)IwatayaDepartment store andIsetanWas established as a joint venture ofIwataya IsetanHas roots. 1993After Isetan withdrew its capital in (5)Kumamoto IwatayaHowever, due to the deterioration of the management of Iwataya itself, it was closed. However, mainly local capitalPrefectural department storeWas established,Hankyu Hanshin Department StoreUnder the full cooperation of 2003(15)Kumamoto HanshinAs a restart.Hankyu Hanshin Department Store8 year sales support contract including use of store name ( 2003(15) Initially 5 year contract, 2008(Extended contract for 20 years in (3)), 2011With the end of the sales support contract in (23), 2011(23)2/23The store name is the same as the corporate namePrefectural department store』It became. While aiming for a product lineup targeting middle-aged and elderly people, it had a bold sales floor structure with a Japanese and Western confectionery section and a cosmetics section on the first floor.Onward KashiyamaOf own brand or licensed brand,ck calvin kleinEach tenant was placed on each floor. On the 6th floor is a bookstoreLibroBut on the 7th floorKyusyuThe onlyHanshin TigersThere is a shop. The Kumamoto limited product "Hanshin Tigers Seasoned Nori Tora Nori" was sold (1st floor on the B8 floor), and the Kumamoto Hanshin era's good points were retained. On the XNUMXth floor, a salon for domestic and overseas travel products will open, offering Kumamoto gifts, etc.online shoppingAlso started. A food court is also installed on the same floor,Local gourmetKnown asTaihei Yan"Chukaen", which is said to be the birthplace of.. On the first floor,Higo bank-Kumamoto Bank-Japan Post Bank-Nikkei OfATM/Cash dispenserThere is. On the 1st basement floor, Shinjima Park underground parking lot,Kumamoto Sakuramachi Bus TerminalIt is directly connected with an underground passageway, and the parking lot is affiliated with Kashijima Park Underground Parking, Pastor 24 (Kashishima Park Parking) (Kumamoto Central Parking), and AP Park Orange. 2010(22) From July to October 2012In 24, "Tokyu Hands Truck Market" was opened for a limited time.
- However, due to the redevelopment of a new building following the redevelopment of the area, it was required to significantly reduce the sales floor area, and the negotiations for relocation in the city center, which refused to proceed with it, ended in failure. 20152/28With 42 years of sales.
- ParcoKumamoto store *Closed
- 1971Since (Showa 46)NagasakiyaThe Kumamoto store was open, but once closed, PARCO entered the site ( 1986(Showa 61)). 2002(14), the first in KumamotoStarbucksCoffee opened (simultaneously opened with the news building in Kamitori → currently closed). On the first basement floor as a major tenantGuとHISBut on the 8th floorWEGO,Shimamura musical instrumentBut on the 9th floorVillage VanguardWas moving in.
- In addition, we also have a multi-level parking lot called PARCO PARKING on Kamidori,MujiWas moving in.
- Building deterioration ( 1971Construction), etc., 20192/28The board of directors decided to end business. 20202/29Closed.
- The building was demolished after March 2020, 2023Around this time, we plan to open a complex of commercial facilities and hotels. It is undecided whether Parco will re-enter.
- Daiei Kumamoto Shimodori Store * Closed
- FormerOcean department store.. After the bankruptcy of the ocean, after going through Kumamoto Castle House Department Store → Castle House Daiei, 1995(7), Daiei Shimodori store. By the way, this is the first McDonald's store in Kyushu.
- It was announced that the current building will be demolished and a new redevelopment building will be constructed along with the adjacent Sakurai Sotetsu site. 20145/11Closed.
- Opened on April 2017, 4 at the aforementioned Daiei Kumamoto Shimodori site.Kumamoto earthquakeLater, it was the first large commercial facility to open in the city.
- The Shimodori NS Building occupies from the first basement floor to the fifth floor above the ground, and the basement floor inherited Daiei's business.Maxvalu KyushuIs open.
- Carino Shimodori店
- The former Toshiya Shimodori store. After the failure of Kotobukiya, it was converted to Carino, but immediately after the reopening, it was a common store structure that handles miscellaneous goods, clothing, food, etc. But sales did not grow 2004The whole building was renovated in 16. Tsutaya bookstore with the largest sales floor area in Kumamoto city (TSUTAYA) Was reborn as a commercial complex with a core tenant. In addition, a new tenant building "Carino Second" was constructed alongside Shimodori Arcade, which mainly consists of Shibuya fashion tenants.
- Don QuixoteKumamoto Central Store
- 2006(18) Opened in August. It is not located along the Shimodori Arcade, but at the corner of Nishi-Ginza-dori and Sakae-dori where bars are concentrated. It is a store in a downtown area, which is rare in Kyushu.
- ionKumamoto Central Store
- On the site owned by Toa Silk, a local company 1980(Showa 55)DaieiOpened as Kumamoto store. In opening the store, I encountered a fierce opposition movement in the local shopping district, and finally reached the open in the fifth year since the announcement. It is a store with an admission, also known as the "Kumamoto War". Due to Daiei's management difficulties and group reorganization problems, it was initially targeted for closure but barely survives. Adjacent to the construction of a complex commercial facility called "Grand Paletta Kumamoto", as a core tenant of the cinema complexCineplexContains Kumamoto. 2015(27)9/1,AEON store KyushuThe business name was transferred to "AEON Kumamoto Chuo store". Kumamoto tramKujinji intersection stopGet off (from Ichiden-doricho station)Kenguncho StationTake the train bound for the second stop).
- Youme Town
- In Kumamoto cityNational Route 57(East bypassThere are two Youmetown stores along the line), but both were once owned by local companies.Nico Nico HallWas run by. After Niconico-do's bankruptcy, Izumi took over the business. In that connection, a company separate from other YoumetownYou Town Kumamoto(The company 2007(19 merged with Niconico Do in February). JRHikarinomori StationBefore, with Kumamoto CityKikuchiKikuyoOn the border withYoumetown Hikarinomori(This is the management of Izumi itself), but strictly speaking, it is located in Kikuyo, so I will not describe it here.
- There is no Youme Town
- Route 57 andNational Route 266Opened in Taijima in the southeastern part of Kumamoto City where During the Nico Nico Do period, it was called that there was no Crystal Mall. As a main tenantKinokuniya Bookstore,UNIQLO,Village Vanguard,Shoe plaza,Tully's coffeeSuch.
- NeighborhoodKamishijo-gunKajimachiOf the same classAEON MALL Kumamoto 2005Since it opened in (17),TOHO CinemasWe constructed a new building with a restaurant (9 screens, 1583 seats) and restaurants. 2008(20) on siteBest electric appliancesNot a store, 2009In (21)Kinokuniya BookstoreOpened respectively.
- Youme Town Sampian
- Opened in the upper south part of the eastern part of Kumamoto City along Route 57/East Bypass. Before the shopping center opened, it was an outdoor pool center called "Sampian". It was known as Sampian City Mall in the Niconico period. Since it is close to the same Izumi no Yume Town Hikarinomori store (Kikuyo-cho), it lacks a little brilliance,Toys'R'Us,Baby babyThere is an added value of entering the store.
- Sun Live City Kumanan
- Don QuixotePau Kamumamoto
- The former site of the former Niko Nikodo Kamumamoto store.Kumamoto StationLocated on the north side.
Sister cities/partner cities
- sister city
- San Antonio City(アメリカ合衆国Texas）
- Loam city(United States of AmericaGeorgia）
- Partner city
- Guilin City(People's Republic of ChinaGuangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region）
- Heidelberg city(The Federal Republic of GermanyBaden-Wertenberg）
- Aix-en-Provence city (FranceProvence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur)
- Kaohsiung City(TaiwanCity）
- sister city
- Fukui City(Fukui）
National University Corporation
- Kumamoto University(Kuma University)
- Kumamoto Prefectural University (Former Kumamoto Women's University)
- Kumamoto Gakuen University (Former Kumamoto University of Commerce)
- Tokai UniversityKumamoto Campus (formerly Kyushu Tokai University）
- Sojo University (Former Kumamoto Institute of Technology)
- Shokei University-Shokei University Junior CollegeKujinji Campus
- Kumamoto Health Science University
- Kyushu Lutheran College
- Kumamoto station square nursing rehabilitation school
- Kumamoto General Medical Rehabilitation Institute
- Kyushu Technical Education College
- Kyushu Central Rehabilitation Institute
- Western Japan Rehabilitation Institute
Public high school
- Kumamoto City Sokyukan High School(Former Kumamoto City High School)
- Kumamoto City Chiharadai High School(Former Kumamoto City Commercial High School)
Private middle school/high school
Kindergarten/elementary school/junior high school
For kindergarten/elementary school/junior high school, refer to the articles of each ward.
- Kumamoto Prefectural School for the Blind
- Kumamoto Prefectural Kumamoto Deaf School
- Kumamoto Prefectural Kumamoto Support School
The central city is the main artery of KyushuNational Route 3Pierces north and south. On the west side of the city centerKagoshima Main Line,Kyushu ShinkansenOf the Kagoshima Main LineKumamoto StationTo the northeast, bypassing the southern end of the city and heading toward Aso/OitaHohi Main LineIs growing. The central city area is on the north side of Kumamoto StationKumamoto StationIt has developed in the eastern part of the line between and along the Hohi Main Line. Kumamoto Station is located at the southwestern end of the city center, but due to the high degree of regional dependence on automobiles, Kumamoto City will be urbanized mainly in the eastern and northeastern parts (opposite the direction of the station). Since it has advanced, it is a location condition that is inconvenient for the majority of citizens.
Therefore, Kumamoto Station is just a transfer hub, and it is located in the northeastern part of the city, which continues to develop as a new residential area "Hikari no Mori".Hikarinomori Station(However, the station is in Kumamoto CityKikuyoIt is possible to change to a tram near the city center)Shinsuizenji StationThe number of passengers at Shin-Suizenji Station exceeds 4,000, and the number of passengers at Kumamoto City Station is second only to Kumamoto Station. Therefore, the number of passengers at Kumamoto Station, which is the central station, is not large for the size of the city (passengers: 15,098, 2017). On the other hand, the number of passengers at each JR station in the city is on the rise due to the effects of the opening of all Kyushu Shinkansen lines, rising inbound demand, and the increasing concentration around Kumamoto Station.
In Kumamoto City, from Kumamoto Station and Kamiakumamoto Station to the city center,Suizenji GardensThrough to the Ken army, which is the base in the eastern part of Kumamoto CityKumamoto TramenIs running. It is driven frequently and has become established as the foot of citizens. All vehicle cooling, VVVF inverter vehicle,Ultra low floor trainMany were first introduced and achieved in Japan. Furthermore, on the north side of KamidoriFujisaki Miyamae StationAnd from Kamikumamoto StationKoshi CityReach MiyoshiKumamoto Electric RailwayIs also running.
"TO bear cardA magnetic type that can be used in common with the bus of each company called "Touyou Card" and Kumamoto City Tramprepaid cardIn addition to being issued, JR Kyushu was issued in the Kumamoto district (all stations in Kumamoto city) on December 2012, 12.SUGOCAWas introduced. 2014From March 3th to the Kumamoto tramDenden nimocaWas introduced and started operation. 2015In the springKumamoto area promotion IC card (Kumamon IC CARD)Was introduced.
The city's representative stations:Kumamoto Station
- Kyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu)
- Kyushu Shinkansen
- ■Kagoshima Main Line
- ■Hohi Main Line
- Kumamoto Electric Railway(Kumaden)
- ■Kikuchi Line
- ■Fujisaki Line
- Kumamoto City Transportation Bureau(Kumamoto City Tram)
- ■System A
- Tasakibashi stop - Nihonkiguchi Station - Kumamoto Station Bus Stop - Gionbashi stop - Gofukumachi Bus Stop - Kawaramachi Station - Keitoku school bus stop - Kashijima Town Bus Stop - Hanabatacho stop - Kumamoto Castle/city hall stop - Torimachi-suji stop - Suidomachi stop - Kujinji intersection stop - Transportation Bureau front stop - Miso Tenjinmae stop - Shinsuizenji station bus stop - Kokufu stop - Suizenji Park Stop - City Gymnasium Bus Stop - Commercial High School Stop - Hatcho Baba Stop - Kamisui intersection stop - Kengun School Stop - Zoo and Botanical Garden Entrance Stop - Kengun police box stop - Kenguncho Station
- ■B system
- Kamiakumamoto station bus stop - Prefectural Gymnasium Bus Stop - Honmyoji entrance stop - Sugitang stop - Danyamacho Bus Stop - Ulsan Town Bus Stop - Shinmachi stop - Senumabashi Stop - Nishishinjima Town Bus Stop -Kashishimacho Bus Stop-Hanabatacho Bus Stop-Kumamoto Castle/City Hall Mae Bus Stop-Torimachisuji Bus Stop-Suidocho Bus Stop-Kujinji Intersection Bus Stop-Transportation Bureau Bus Stop-Miso Tenjinmae Bus Stop-Shin Suizenji Station Bus Stop Place-Kokufu Stop-Suizenji Park Stop-City Gymnasium Stop-Commercial High School Stop-Hatchouma Stop-Kamisui Intersection Stop-Kenjunjou Stop-Kenzoen Entrance Stop-Kengun Koban Stop Place-Kenguncho Stop
Japan's largest bus terminal in the center of Kumamoto City,Kumamoto Sakuramachi Bus TerminalThe route network is being developed around. Only in KyushuOmnibus townHas been designated,Non-step busWe are promoting the improvement of the bus traffic environment centered on the introduction, but due to the purchase of used cars from other operators and Kyushu Industrial Transportation, which is the leading bus operator in Kumamoto prefecture, due to the deterioration of managementIndustrial Revitalization OrganizationWith the support of Kumamoto Electric Railway, the Kumamoto Electric Railway is also in a difficult situation, such as being in business difficulties.
In addition, as a measure peculiar to Kumamoto City, in order to avoid traffic congestion due to changing the lane of the right-turning bus, turn right from the leftmost lane.bus laneSeveral intersections have been established since the 1970s
General route bus
It is operated by the following 4 companies.
- Kumamoto city bus - Kumamoto City Transportation BureauThe company was established as a saucer for the privatization of (Kumamoto Municipal Bus). From April 2009, 4 to April 1, 2015, all the routes of the station were taken over.
- Kyushu Sanko Bus -Some routes are operated by the subsidiary "Sanko Bus". The Kyushu Sanko Bus and the Sanko Bus are commonly known as the Sanko Bus.
- Kumamoto Electric Railway -Also known as electric railway bus.
- Service area:Shimizu・Kusu/Musashigaoka area
- Kumamoto bus
There used to be a Kumamoto Municipal Bus, but since the route was transferred to the Kumamoto City Bus as described above, it was abolished as of March 2015, 3.
Express Bus/Express Bus/Rapid Bus
- General national road
- National Route 3
- National Route 57
- National Route 208
- National Route 218
- National Route 219
- National Route 266
- National Route 387
- National Route 443
- National Route 445
- National Route 501
- Road Station
- Kyushu Merchant Shipping : ferry: Kumamoto City- Shimabara(Shimabara Outer Port)
- Kumamoto Ferries : Ferries: Kumamoto City-Shimabara City (Shimabara Outer Port)
- Koma shipping : Freighter: Kumamoto City- South KoreaBusan(Busan Port)
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
- Kumamoto Castle
- Sakura Baba Castle Garden
- Kato Shrine
- Inspector Arboretum
- Kumamoto Prefectural Museum of Art
- Kumamoto City Museum
- A general museum with a science and engineering department and a planetarium in both the natural and humanities departments. It contains and displays materials related to geology, biology, science and technology, archeology, history, and folk.
- Kumamoto Prefecture Traditional Crafts Center
- Former Hosokawa House
- The Hoshikawa clan's family relocated and preserved the lower mansion of the Nagaoka prison family of Shigeomi.
- Fujisakidai Prefectural Baseball Field(Ribwork Fujisakidai Stadium)
- Kitaoka Nature Park
- HanaokayamaA park at the foot of the Hosokawa family's bodhi temple, Myokoji temple. After the abandonment of the feudal domain in 4, the main residence of the Hosokawa clan's family (Kitaoka's residence) was placed. There is a mausoleum of the Hosokawa family designated as an important cultural property of KumamotoMori OgaiBecame a novel modelAbe clanThere is also a tomb. The park has a dry landscape garden and a rose garden, and is popular as a place for citizens to relax.
- Shimada Museum of Art
- An art museum that holds historical materials and antiques related to Kumamoto's samurai culture. Especially a guest general of the Hosokawa family and a swordsmanMusashi MiyamotoThe permanent exhibition that displays related weapons, relics, calligraphy, etc. is substantial.
- Fishing garden
- Fishing gardenHosokawa TsunariOne of the villas called "teahouse" made by. The garden is a large pond with stepping stones and mountain valleys. From late April to early May, syakunage flowers. In the back of the garden, a politician from KumamotoKenzo AdachiThere is Sankendo built by. The Shokei Garden, which is located below the fishing ground, drew the water from the fishing garden to create curved water, and a pond imitating Lake Dongting in China was established below it. To the north is a simple tea house.Yori SanyoAnd so on.
- Honmyoji Temple
- Mt. Kinpusan
- The mountain that rises behind Honmyoji. From the summit, you can overlook the Kumamoto Plain, Mt. Aso, the Ariake Sea, the Shimabara Peninsula, the Amakusa Islands, etc.
- It is located in Mt. Kinpusan Prefectural Park and is a famous spot for 63 types of cherry blossoms, about 300 cherry trees in spring. From the end of March to the beginning of April, which is the time of flowering,Yellow cherry treeYou can see rare varieties of cherry blossoms, such as the light red Milky Way and the light red cherry blossoms.
- Ungan Zen Temple
- Kumamoto City Museum of Contemporary Art
- A complex building in the center of KumamotoBipuresu Kumaga KaikanThe urban art museum inside. In addition to the main exhibition gallery where special exhibitions are held, there are facilities such as Nobutsu Ide Gallery, home gallery which is also an art library, media gallery and kids factory. In addition, from the perspective that the exhibition room is not the only place to appreciate art, internationally active James Turrell, Marina Abramovic,Yayoi Kusama,Tatsuo MiyajimaHas been placed in various places to provide visitors with an art experience.
- Natsume SosekiUtsuboi Former Residence
- Fujisaki Hachijyonomiya(Fujisaki Palace)
- A natural park surrounded by forest at the foot of Mt. Tateda.Hosokawa familyIt is the site of the Bodhi Temple and Taishoji Temple, and is adjacent to the private residence of the Hosokawa family. In the park, the first Hosokawa family Yusai (Futaka Fuji) and his second generationTadaoki Hosokawa-GarashaIn addition to the four mausoleums of the couple, there are graves of the lord and successive priests.
- Gotaka Memorial Hall
- Old XNUMXth High SchoolThe Western-style two-story red brick building that was the main building.Kumamoto UniversityIt is on the premises. Photos of the scenery and faculty at the time, portraits and portraits of successive principals, 10th anniversary ceremonyNatsume SosekiThe congratulatory message and so on are displayed.Old Daiichi High SchoolThe NHK special drama "Clouds on the slope』The location was held.
- Sakurayama Shrine
- Shinkai Grand Shrine
- Kumamoto International Folk Crafts Museum
- Musashizuka Park
- A park built in Musashizuka where Miyamoto Musashi sleeps.
- Suizenji Gardens
- Gotsu Lake
- Precious plantSuizenjinoriCan be seen in Lake Kamietsu.
- Kumamoto City Zoological and Botanical Garden
- Suizenji Gotsuko Park
- The springs can be seen in the park on the shore of Lake Gotsu.
- Four o'clock eaves
- Katsu Kaishu Saigo TakamoriAnd the great man at the end of the Edo period,Yokoi KogusuPrivate school run by Currently, it is preserved in the form of a building attached to the Yokoi Kogusu Memorial Museum.Yoshida ShoinBooks by people who are related to Ko Kusunoki are also on display.Ryoma SakamotoI visited Kogusu here and was taught.
- Daijizenji Temple
- Founder of the Soto sectDogenThe older brother ofEmperor ShundeThe prince of theCold GanA famous temple of the Soto sect opened by a Zen master. The precious temple treasures designated as an important cultural property of the country, such as the Kangan Yoshinori document, the width and the bell, are stored. In the precinctsTaneda SantokaIs also built.
- Food Pal Kumamoto
- Kumamoto Bicycle Racetrack
- Kengun Shrine …One of the four Aso shrines and the oldest shrine in Kumamoto.
- Gankeizan (Mount Kihara)
- Southwest WarIt is an old battlefield and is also known as a famous spot for azaleas and cherry blossoms. Nationally designated historic site.
- Tsukahara Burial Mounds
- It is the largest group of burial mounds in Kumamoto Prefecture and is maintained as Tsukahara Tumulus Park. Right underKyushu ExpresswayHas passed, but this is a measure to balance cultural property protection and public works. Nationally designated historic site.
- Formerly a museum located in the Tsukahara Tumulus ParkJonan TownFacility. Plays a guidance role for the Tsukahara Burial Mounds.
- Sprinkleplace of origin
- Japanese Red Cross Societyplace of origin
- in JapanScramble crossingBirthplace (Kokaibashi intersection)
- Kumamoto Symphony Orchestra (Japan Amateur Orchestra FederationMembership)
- Kumamoto Youth Symphony Orchestra (Japanese Amateur Orchestra Federation)
- Kumamoto brass ensemble
- Kumamoto Wind Orchestra
- Kumamoto Civic Orchestra
- JGSDF Western Music Band
- JGSDF 8th Music Band
- Taihei Yan
- Kumamoto ramen
- A savory pork bone soup with a thick cloudiness and garlic. Generally, boiled eggs, jellyfish, seaweed, etc. are placed. Unlike Hakata ramen, they don't put red ginger or white sesame seeds on them, and they don't have the custom of replacing balls.
- Horse sting
- Red pepper lotus root
- Stir-fried miso paste in lotus root holes, fried with turmeric colored clothes. Lord of the Edo periodTadatoshi HosokawaInvented for the nourishment of.
- One letter
- Generally, it is called "one letter round and round". Eat rolled scallions with vinegar miso.
- In western Japan, per capita consumption of natto tends to be smaller than in eastern Japan, but in Kumamoto City, consumption is comparable to that of eastern Japan.
- A friend of rice(Futaba Co., Ltd.Sprinkle）
- It is manufactured and sold by Futaba Co., Ltd. in Kumamoto City. The roots of furikake certified by the National Furikake Association.
- Mountain sea urchin tofu
- Miso pickled tofu, delicacy.
- Rice shochu
- Red sake
- Suddenly dumpling
- A steamed snack made by wrapping sweet potato and bean paste in the skin of flour. In recent years, it has become known nationwide.
- Korean candy
- The well-established "Sonodaya" is famous. Kiyomasa KatoThe role of KoreaAt that time, I had a meal.
- Honor Jin Taiko(Candy ume・Japanese confectionery)
- A sweet that has long been popular in the Kumamoto area.National Confectionery ExpoReceived "Honorary President Award".
- (Sweet sweets and Japanese sweets)
- With bean pasteFertilization(Gyuhi) sandwiches between rice crackers with sesame seeds.
- (Sweet sweets and Japanese sweets)
- Sweets wrapped in pie dough and baked. Received the "World Federation of Western Confectionery Chairman's Award" at the National Confectionery Exposition.
- More than(Sweet sweets and Japanese sweets)
- Senba Kotanuki (Kumamoto Kabo・Japanese confectionery)
- Brown sugar donut stick (Fuji Bambi・Dagashi)
- Kawachi Mandarin
- Kumamoto city 200618 kinds of vegetables designated in 15・Kumamoto green onions, Kumamoto green beans, Kumamoto black skin pumpkin).
Kumamoto City is known as a city with high fashion sensitivity, with famous domestic and foreign brands opening stores nationwide ahead of other cities. IsKamitsudori,ShimodoriAre crowded with many young people all day long.. Especially1980 eraSince then, KumamotoParcoOpening,BlazeKumamoto and Baybrookselect shop,ShowerSuccess ofPaul Smith,BEAMS,Giorgio Armani,Gianfranco FerretDue to the fact that shops such asFashion townThis aspect has been recognized, and it has come to attract customers not only from within the prefecture but from all over Kyushu.Kyushu ShinkansenFurther opening of stores is in preparation for opening of business, 2008(20)10ToauneBut, 2010(22)11Is a Spanish fashion brandZARAThe Kumamoto store is open.
Main fashion street
Kumamoto area stores often conduct trial sales of new products,Mac Fleury,Quarter pounderEtc. are sold for the first time nationwide. Also,McDonald'sKyushu's first store in Kumamoto is ( 1975<Showa 50>, Kumamoto of ShimodoriOceanshop).
- Water Village Hundred Election: Water and green town, Kumamoto
- Japan Sakura Famous Place XNUM X Selection : Kumamoto Castle
Cradle of stork
- 2007(19), Kumamoto City allowed installation for the first time in Japan. It is still in operation today as a facility for parents who are unwilling to get pregnant or financially distressed to anonymously leave unborn babies at the hospital. 2008(20), Kumamoto City announced the number of babies deposited for the first time to 17. In neither case, details such as when they were deposited have been disclosed, but up to 13 children have their identities known because their parents attached things other than clothes such as letters. For babies whose identity was unknown, Kumamoto CityFamily registerWas newly created. againAdopted childAs,Adoptive parentAlthough some babies were taken over by the company, the details were not disclosed because the individual was identified. The baby entrusted to the "cradle of storks" 2009(21)951 people at the end. 2011(23) Currently trying to save mother and child before using the cradle of storkJikei HospitalThe number of telephone consultations conducted by 2007From (19) 2010In the three years up to (22), there were about 3 cases, 1,500% of which were unavoidable homes.birth,Water breakIt was related to emergency. Therefore, the hospital decided to provide free telephone consultation 24 hours a day. The hospital advocated the need to realize a national subsidy system and establish counseling and medical bases nationwide, saying "there is a limit for one hospital to respond as a volunteer." In addition, telephone consultation counters have been set up at child consultation centers and Kumamoto City Welfare General Consultation Offices nationwide.
Works set in Kumamoto City
- Godzilla vs Space Godzilla
- Japan sinking(2006 movie)- Mount AsoCaused the largest eruption in the history of observation, and a volcanic bomb flew into Kumamoto City,Kumamoto CastleKumamoto city loses its urban functions after the collapse.
- High Mobility Illusion Gun Parade March
- Gun Parade March-A New Marching Song-
- Shadow warrior(Not exactly the stage, but on locationKumamoto CastleIs used)
- Ultraman Tiga(Episode 44 "The one that inherits the shadow", 1996(8))
- Yellow spring(The novel that became the original movie of the same name)
- DANDOH !!
- 51. We arrived in the city of Kumamoto soon after sleeping, and we are the largest city in Kyushu with a population of XNUMX.
- 52. Kumamoto Castle is famous for its role in the southwest, and it is an unrivaled place
- 53. The famous spot in the town is Suizenji Park, Hiroshi Kiyoke Pond, Miya is Nishikiyama in autumn colors, and Honmyoji Temple in Hokke.
- 54. Honoka no Hana Osamu Hana Okayama's Soul-making Company Clouds, haze or evening sky
- Kumamoto Golden Larks(Former: Fresh Market Golden Larks) (Adult baseball)-Based in 2019Koshi CityChanged to.
- Kyushu Sanko Hardball Baseball Club(Adult baseball)-Disbanded in 1987.
- NTT Group Kyushu Baseball Club(Adult baseball)-Disbanded in 2001. Former: NTT Kyushu Baseball Club.
- Roasso Kumamoto(J League）
- Vancool Kumamoto FC(Kyu League）
- Kumamoto Teacher Kyouyudan(Kumamoto Prefecture League)
- S & K Boxing Gym (Japan Professional Boxing Association）
- Kumamoto Boxing Gym (Japan Professional Boxing Association)
- Honda Fitness Boxing Gym (Japan Professional Boxing Association)
Celebrities and celebrities related to Kumamoto City
City zip code
- In the cityZip CodeIs as follows.
- Kumamoto Central Post Office ：860-00xx、860-08xx、860-85xx、860-86xx、860-87xx
- Kumamoto East Post Office ：862-09xx、862-85xx、862-86xx、862-87xx、861-21xx
- Kojima Post Office: 861-52xx
- Kawajiri Post Office : 861-41xx
- Kumamoto Kita Post Office(Kikuyo） ：861-00xx、861-80xx、861-85xx、861-86xx、861-87xx、861-11xx
- Kawachi Post Office: 861-53xx
- Northern Post Office: 861-55xx
- Jonan-cho, Minami-ku is 0964 (20-59) (Matsuhashi MA). Other wards and areas are 096 (200-399) (Kumamoto MA).
- ^ (PDF) -Local Government Information Center
- ^ a b c Overall composition of the city(Kumamoto City "Kumamoto City Master Plan")
- ^ (PDF) (Kumamoto City "About scenery of Kumamoto-shi")
- ^ Kumamoto City Music "Kumamoto City Song"(Kumamoto City)
- ^ City declaration Kumamoto-shi
- ^ Basic policy for urban landscape formation Kumamoto-shi
- ^ Kumamoto water story[Broken link](Kumamoto City)
- ^ Heisei famous water XNUMX selection (Ministry of the Environment selection)(Kumamoto Prefecture)
- ^ Kumamoto, the city of water and greenery(Kumamoto City)
- ^ FUJIFILM Kyushu Co., Ltd.At the top of the link, there is an explanation of "Higo Yunagi" in "Region".
- ^ "Normal value (value for each year/month)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2011/12/2Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2011/12/2Browse.
- ^ Kumamoto's 100-year history(Kyushu Electric Power）
- ^ a b Morio Nishikawa, "2003 Kumamoto University Hahn Exhibition/Lecture“Kumamoto University Library Bulletin” January 2004 Issue 1 p.38-3, Kumamoto University Library
- ^ "Born in Kumamoto, Japan's first fair trade town”. General Incorporated Association Japan Fair Trade Forum (June 2011, 6). 2016/4/11Browse.
- ^ "'Water for Life' UN-Water Best Practices Award 2013 edition: Winners". 2016/4/11Browse.
- ^ Hamada village, Shiraishi village, and Hatakeguchi village were treated as an average row of villages. New Kumamoto City History, Volume 1, Volume 256, Contemporary 1997, pXNUMX, Kumamoto City, XNUMX
- ^ Uchida Village was treated as Qiantang Village, and Kailukou Village was treated as Oku Kochi Village. New Kumamoto City History, Volume 1, Volume 256, Contemporary 1997, pXNUMX, Kumamoto City, XNUMX
- ^ 20th nationwide in Kumamoto City and next spring Tokyo Newspaper 2011(23) April 10
- ^ “Kumamoto City decided to move to a government-designated city, April 4, next year, 1th nationwide”. Kyodo News(July 2011, 10) 2011/10/18Browse.
- ^ a b The twelfth Kumamoto-shi administrative division council holding Kumamoto-shi
- ^ There was a report of "name of administrative district" in Kumamoto City!! Kumamoto-shi
- ^ Government-designated capital Kumamoto city decides policy such as ward name and ward office organization system TV Kumamoto 2011(23) April 2
- ^ The name of the ward and the area have been officially decided! -Kumamoto City website, 2011(23) April 12th.
- ^ Assembly composition / Kumamoto city assembly
- ^ Due to the merger special case, only the former Fugo-cho area was set up with a fixed number of 1 constituencies in the election.
- ^ 
- ^ * The former Fugo Town area is included in Minami Ward.
- ^ Updated March 2015, 3, viewed March 2, 2015.
- ^ 19 Municipal Inhabitants Income Estimate Report
- ^ World Economic Outlook Database
- ^ a b Kumamoto City City Center Shimotori Shopping Street Official Website
- ^ "The second Kumamoto-shi center city area activation basic plan (Kumamoto district) (plan)" 2/9 pages Kumamoto-shi homepage
- ^ Kumamoto City Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Bureau Commerce and Industry Promotion Department Commerce and Industry Promotion Division (August 2011, 8).(PDF)". 2012/8/15Browse.
- ^ Kumamoto Daily Newspaper Economics dated March 2013, 3
- ^ "Kumamoto's central shopping district has changed over the past 20 years Kumamoto's central shopping district has changed-A survey of changes in the Kumamoto city's central shopping district pavement composition-"
- ^ "Izumi aims to open a complex facility in the spring of 15 in Mashiki Town". 2012/8/21Browse.
- ^ ""Large-scale development of Kumamoto station building" President of JR Kyushu Karaike". 2012/12/25Browse.
- ^ "Relocation and maintenance of new broadcasting hall" 1169th Management Committee meeting draft June 24, 6
- ^ a b Mainichi Shimbun, March 2015, 3, ``Prefectural department store: XNUMX people on the last day of "I was happiest in Japan" Kumamoto, Read June 2015, 3.
- ^ Traffic accident prevention points unique to Kumamoto city – Kumamoto City Website Read January 2020, 1
- ^ The originator of rice, the friend of rice Futaba Co., Ltd.
- ^ (PDF) Joint Corporation Co., Ltd. 2008(20) April 9
- ^ Limited to Kumamoto and Tokyo (5 stores), it's rare! Mac Fleurie D@EX Column DINING EXPRESS
- ^ The hottest hamburger is released in the Kanto area ahead of the national release-McDonald's 2008/11/27 My comic journal
- Higo Domain
- Yatabe (Tsukuba City) -Castle town of Kumamoto Hosokawa's branch house. Before November 1987Yatabe Town.
- Japan's Doshu system debate
- Special merger ward
- One hundred famous waters
- Kumamoto City Tourist Guide
- Kumamoto City Tourist Information Site Manyu! Kumamoto
- For Wikitravel,Kumamoto-shiThere is a travel guide about.
JJ fur maniac
2000 OfMLB draftIn the 22nd round (649th overall)San Diego PadresNominated and contracted. 2005In 7 monthPittsburgh PiratesTransferred to, on August 9, the same yearmajorMake a debut. 2006Has no major appearances and is offAuckland AthleticsTransfer to.
2007Made a major appearance for the first time in two years, but most of them were 2ASacramentoSpent in.In Sacramentoシ ョ ー トCentered onsecond,Third,left,LightBecause it protects and the legs are reasonably fastUtility playerWas active as.
Same year off,Yokohama Bay StarsContracted.
2008, The opening first army was played, but the blow was not stable, and once in April the second army (Shonan Sealex) Punch line.No improvement was seen after re-promotion.Although he mainly defended the two games, his defense and running ability were mediocre, and his registration as a player was canceled on August 8 due to the policy of appointing a young infielder.After that, although he participated almost fully in the second army, he did not hear from the first army and returned to Japan on October 9st with the season left.Free contractIt became.
Hit results by year
|2005||PIT||13||30||26||3||5||1||1||0||8||1||0||0||0||0||4||0||0||4||0||. 192||. 300||. 308||. 608|
|2007||OAK||16||22||17||5||3||1||0||0||4||1||0||0||0||0||3||0||2||8||0||. 176||. 364||. 235||. 599|
|2008||Yokohama||25||54||51||3||8||0||0||2||14||5||0||0||0||1||2||0||0||16||1||. 157||. 185||. 275||. 460|
|MLB: 2||29||52||43||8||8||2||1||0||12||2||0||0||0||0||7||0||2||12||0||. 186||. 327||. 279||. 606|
|NPB: 1||25||54||51||3||8||0||0||2||14||5||0||0||0||1||2||0||0||16||1||. 157||. 185||. 275||. 460|
- At the end of the 2010 season
- First appearance: May 2008, 3, vsHanshin Tigers1rd round (Kyocera Dome Osaka), 8 timesTakahiro SaekiParticipation as a substitute hit
- First appearance: April 2008, 4, vsYomiuri Giants2rd round (Yokohama Stadium), No. 7second basemanStart as
- First hit/first RBI: September 2008, 7, vs.Tokyo Yakult Swallows10rd round (Meiji Jingu Stadium), In the first tableMuranaka KyoheiFrom right front timely hit
- First home run: Same as above, Kyouhei Muranaka solo in the 6th inning
- 66 (2005)
- 8 (2007)
- 3 (2008)
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.