Joint company information session for foreigners in Sapporo
If you write the contents roughly
According to the Sapporo Chamber of Commerce and Industry, accommodation-related companies such as hotels have been conspicuous in recent years due to the increase in inbound tourists, but this year there were many other industries.
A joint company information session was held in Sapporo for foreign students and foreigners staying in Japan.Sponsored by the Sapporo Chamber of Commerce.new… → Continue reading
It is a broadcasting station affiliated with TV TOKYO, whose broadcasting area is Hokkaido. The contents of the program will be distributed in text format, focusing on Hokkaido topics such as daily news, gourmet food, travel, and lifestyle information. I try to write articles that are enjoyable for everyone, not just in Hokkaido. Also, in case of emergency, live distribution will be provided.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
- The original meaning is "inward, entering from the outside"adjective(English). The antonym isOutbound(English: outbound）
- Ofaircraft,ShipThen head to your home countryPoop.. Return flight. OrTransportationEtc. are heading for.
- Tourists from foreign countries to their own country (in JapanForeign tourists visiting JapanPerson).AdministrationAccording to "Basic Policy on Economic and Fiscal Management and Structural Reform 2002" 2002(Heisei14 years)Visit Japan CampaignKnown for ⇒ Inbound consumption
- Casio calculatorInbound countermeasure site operated by Casio Inoformation Equipment under its umbrella ⇒ Inbounds
- The company is from the customerTelBusiness in the form of accepting visits ⇒ Call center, Both receiving power
- Marketing methods related to it ⇒
- A term used to indicate the inside of a court, which is used in many competitions where a court is defined. In bounds
- Inbound link ⇒
- あるComputer,network,ASInward communication to such. Receiving data from the outside
- ^ a b c Kotobank-Inbound
- ^ WEBILIO --The meaning of "inbound" in Kenkyusha's New English-Japanese Dictionary
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.